Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Who is more sexy : Pete Buttigieg or Steve Kornacki ?

Both successful nerdy and awkward gay men who are in the news a lot lately.

Pete is rumored to be in Biden'd cabinet while Kornacki is named as one of the most sexiest men alive by people magazine.

Let's play this game , who'd you rather ? Pete or Steve ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24November 22, 2020 12:46 AM

Well Steve was named one of People's sexist men alive just recently. Just from what I can see from other people on MSNBC Steve seem very well like and just a really nice guy.

by Anonymousreply 1November 19, 2020 10:19 PM

Steve is really cute. I don’t know if “sexy” is the right word, but I’d definitely let him have a fuck.

Pete is neither good looking nor sexy and it’s really embarrassing the way DL salivates over him.

by Anonymousreply 2November 19, 2020 10:22 PM

I don't think [italic]awkward[/italic] is a good way to describe someone ballsy and quick enough to eviscerate Fox News trash on their own turf.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3November 19, 2020 10:23 PM

“Pete is neither good looking nor sexy and it’s really embarrassing the way DL salivates over him. - Defacto @R2”.

DeFucto is neither good looking nor sexy, and it’s really embarrassing the way he salivates over himself.

There. Fixed it for you DeFucto trumpie @R2.

by Anonymousreply 4November 19, 2020 11:11 PM

hmmmbump

by Anonymousreply 5November 20, 2020 12:53 AM

You forgot Neither as a poll option

by Anonymousreply 6November 20, 2020 1:12 AM

Neither

by Anonymousreply 7November 20, 2020 1:14 AM

R4 it’s nothing about me being a Trumper. Gavin Newsom is a good looking Democrat. So is Chris Cuomo. So is Hunter Biden. Buttigieg is just not particularly handsome and he is also rather sexless.

by Anonymousreply 8November 20, 2020 1:39 AM

Rare glimpse of Pete's tongue.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9November 21, 2020 5:24 PM

OP, the text question doesn't match the poll question.

I find Pete smarter, more polished and more athletic. But I also think he'd be a dud in bed with the possible exception of being in a very committed relationship (Chasten is the only person on the planet that can confirm).

Subsequently, I think Steve would be the better fuck.

by Anonymousreply 10November 21, 2020 5:42 PM

[quote]Well Steve was named one of People's sexist men alive just recently.

Steve is SEXIST? Does MSNBC approve?

by Anonymousreply 11November 21, 2020 5:50 PM

[quote]Who is more sexy.

[quote]most sexiest

Double "oh, dear."

by Anonymousreply 12November 21, 2020 5:51 PM

Neither, Macron and Trudeau are way hotter than those two boring and bland faded US politicians

by Anonymousreply 13November 21, 2020 5:56 PM

Macron has dandruff.

by Anonymousreply 14November 21, 2020 5:57 PM

R14 He doesn't, Trump was so jealous of him that he wanted to humiliate him with imaginary dandruff

by Anonymousreply 15November 21, 2020 5:59 PM

Neither

by Anonymousreply 16November 21, 2020 6:01 PM

Kornacki has been putting on the weight. Looks a bit chubby now on camera and he shows a "fuller" face. Some may be attracted to that.

Pete was a chunky, nerdy kid, and became a slim, in-shape, well-groomed adult.

by Anonymousreply 17November 21, 2020 6:16 PM

Neither is "sexy". Steve is WAY cuter, though. Pete just looks like Greta Thunberg in drag.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18November 21, 2020 6:33 PM

Frankly, neither one does anything for me.

by Anonymousreply 19November 21, 2020 7:03 PM

Both are extremely mean physically and insignificant, nothing sexy here

by Anonymousreply 20November 21, 2020 7:45 PM

Pete looks like he would be hairier than Steve.

by Anonymousreply 21November 21, 2020 10:04 PM

I got a good look at Steve's ass election week and it's a little plumper than it was a few years ago. I like a bigger butt so I was happy to see that! I'm guessing he's a lazy fuck tho :/

by Anonymousreply 22November 21, 2020 10:07 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 23November 22, 2020 12:29 AM

STEVE KORNACKI? I do not understand. At all.

by Anonymousreply 24November 22, 2020 12:46 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!