Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

It tweeted it AGAIN minutes ago.

Yes, it really did.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155November 21, 2020 2:21 PM

It's hard to ignore a troll but we have to ignore him. We move on. He won't. He feeds on attention and we have to starve him of it.

by Anonymousreply 1November 16, 2020 12:57 PM

Did he consult the magic 8-ball đŸ€”

by Anonymousreply 2November 16, 2020 1:02 PM

Speaking of trolls: OP, are you going to start a new thread every time It tweets?

by Anonymousreply 3November 16, 2020 1:03 PM

Despite what he says, it seems like reality is starting to sink in. He's getting more bitter about it by the day.

by Anonymousreply 4November 16, 2020 1:03 PM

R3 I did NOT start the first one. However, highlighting it’s insanity is worth starting another.

by Anonymousreply 5November 16, 2020 1:04 PM

I ain't clicking that link.

by Anonymousreply 6November 16, 2020 1:05 PM

Someone’s morning dose of Adderall just kicked in.

by Anonymousreply 7November 16, 2020 1:06 PM

I must admit, R3, your reply just made me laugh and I found it inexplicably adorable that you referred to it as “it,” too.

😂

by Anonymousreply 8November 16, 2020 1:06 PM

Doesn't he still have a job to do? Even if it's as a lame duck prez....?

by Anonymousreply 9November 16, 2020 1:08 PM

Instead of coming to terms, his delusion is escalating.

What and when will be his snapping point?

Critical mass. He's heading straight for it.

by Anonymousreply 10November 16, 2020 1:09 PM

If a narcissist doesn't receive attention do they die?

by Anonymousreply 11November 16, 2020 1:09 PM

R3 I am R8 btw. Cutie 😘

by Anonymousreply 12November 16, 2020 1:10 PM

r11, one can only hope

by Anonymousreply 13November 16, 2020 1:13 PM

25th Amendment. Now. It needs to go.

by Anonymousreply 14November 16, 2020 1:14 PM

With that hair, it IS looking more and more like Cousin Itt.

by Anonymousreply 15November 16, 2020 1:15 PM

R14 đŸ€ŁđŸ˜‚

by Anonymousreply 16November 16, 2020 1:15 PM

R14 Why does Pence need to get involved? That seems unnecessary and desperate.

by Anonymousreply 17November 16, 2020 1:19 PM

I have never said anything like this in my ENTIRE life - but...

WHY WON’T HE JUST FUCKING DIE?!?

by Anonymousreply 18November 16, 2020 1:23 PM

If you must share its tweets, please take a screenshot. Don't feed it by driving eyeballs to its twatter.

by Anonymousreply 19November 16, 2020 1:27 PM

R17, the advantage to having Pence take over is he is (presumably) sane and will realize the necessity of having a smooth transition. It’s hard to over-emphasize the need for this on so many levels.

by Anonymousreply 20November 16, 2020 1:29 PM

As long as he exists, he will continue to stoke this divide. He needs to not exist.

by Anonymousreply 21November 16, 2020 1:30 PM

Haha!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22November 16, 2020 1:34 PM

Why isn't anybody in Congress standing up and saying the word "sedition"? Nancy has dropped the goddamned ball.

by Anonymousreply 23November 16, 2020 1:34 PM

WHO FUCKING CARES????

by Anonymousreply 24November 16, 2020 1:35 PM

[quote] highlighting it’s insanity

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 25November 16, 2020 1:35 PM

It bears repeating: the only way to hurt a malignant narcissist is to IGNORE him.

by Anonymousreply 26November 16, 2020 1:36 PM

[quote] a lame duck prez

Tonight’s special is Lame Duck a L’Orange.

by Anonymousreply 27November 16, 2020 1:36 PM

R25 I have a clever save...

It’s not insane, IT IS insanity personified.

by Anonymousreply 28November 16, 2020 1:38 PM

He won? I knew it!!!

by Anonymousreply 29November 16, 2020 1:39 PM

FUCK. I fucked the save but it was spellcheck, I swear!

by Anonymousreply 30November 16, 2020 1:40 PM

Actually, I didn’t fuck it up...

by Anonymousreply 31November 16, 2020 1:41 PM

"I won" is a strategy, even if he knows he lost.

(1) He wants to run in 2024, against Biden or Harris.

(2) "I won" means he has a reason to block the transition and fuck up the start of the Biden administration (to some degree).

(3) Many of his 73 million voters/supporters are happy he's blocking the transition. I read one comment on the National Review website that said Biden has NO RIGHT to any information prior to inauguration. He's not the president now, he's just a regular citizen. (That's how much they hate Biden/Harris.) So Trump probably won't be penalized by his voters if he continues to misbehave like this.

by Anonymousreply 32November 16, 2020 1:43 PM

I think when it tweeted it also shit on my windshield.

by Anonymousreply 33November 16, 2020 1:44 PM

He is going to drag this out until the electoral college votes on 12/14. I think at that point, people can seriously start talking about treason/sedition R23. It is going to be a long 4 weeks.

by Anonymousreply 34November 16, 2020 1:44 PM

Trump tweeted the words "he won" twice yesterday. It's taken him this long to think it through and fix his tweet.

by Anonymousreply 35November 16, 2020 1:44 PM

He did win the election....in some states.

He is just a troll enjoying getting people worked up and the attention that having 89 million twitter followers brings. He gets attention from both sides every time he tweets and even negative attention is reinforcing.

by Anonymousreply 36November 16, 2020 1:49 PM

What is she doing up at the crack of meth-dawn?

by Anonymousreply 37November 16, 2020 1:52 PM

I don't read its tweets because I don't want to give him "counts". I'll read them here because it doesn't count....

by Anonymousreply 38November 16, 2020 1:52 PM

It is like that creature from the original Star Trek that fed off the the hatred of the Klingons and the Star Trek crew.

Ignoring it and laughing at it is maybe the best course to follow -- if we can't have it involuntarily committed to an asylum.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39November 16, 2020 1:59 PM

As Dr. Joy Browne would have said, r36 - Children would rather be praised than punished...but they'd rather be punished than ignored.

by Anonymousreply 40November 16, 2020 2:00 PM

Trump is suppose to be having lunch with Pence today.

Let's hope Pence can talk some sense into him.

by Anonymousreply 41November 16, 2020 2:01 PM

He's going to lose his mind once the media loses interest in him. He'll be irrelevant soon. He'll still keep tweeting insane stuff, but it just won't be as big a deal anymore.

by Anonymousreply 42November 16, 2020 2:01 PM

Say what you want about Al Gore, he was willing to let it go for the sake of the country in 2000, and he actually had reason to demand a recount.

by Anonymousreply 43November 16, 2020 2:02 PM

Pence, SENSE??????????? 😆

by Anonymousreply 44November 16, 2020 2:03 PM

Which stage does he start blaming his lawyers, Rudy and Gina, for his own failures? Soon? Those tweets I want to read. This delusional stuff is boring. His mental illness and whining are boring.

by Anonymousreply 45November 16, 2020 2:04 PM

Pence isn't going to do shit about this. If anything, he's worse.

by Anonymousreply 46November 16, 2020 2:05 PM

He’s losing his Twitter protections in Jan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47November 16, 2020 2:12 PM

R47 Twitter is playing with fire.

by Anonymousreply 48November 16, 2020 2:12 PM

R48 is Bill Barr, hack/bagman to the stars.

I’m guessing Epstein got the goods on this guy’s family.

by Anonymousreply 49November 16, 2020 2:26 PM

[quote] Actually, I didn’t fuck it up...

Yes, you did.

It’s is never possessive. The only time you use it’s is to say it is.

The correct way of writing it would’ve been “highlighting its insanity.”

But I love ya anyway. All in good fun.

by Anonymousreply 50November 16, 2020 2:33 PM

R50 I meant, I didn’t fuck up my save.

by Anonymousreply 51November 16, 2020 2:35 PM

I am so happy to see him miserable and melting down!

by Anonymousreply 52November 16, 2020 2:40 PM

Trending:

1. 25th Amendment

I Won

No You Didn’t

White House Karen

Richie Rich

by Anonymousreply 53November 16, 2020 2:49 PM

I love how Twitter is already flagging his posts and marking them as unconfirmable information.

by Anonymousreply 54November 16, 2020 2:56 PM

Every single social media site needs to fucking ban him and everyone who supports him. In fact, his fucking name and all the evidence that he ever existed should be banned from the Internet. As far as I’m concerned, Hillary Clinton was president from 2016 to 2020.

by Anonymousreply 55November 16, 2020 2:57 PM

Trump is going to go to Parler, watch. The only question is, will he wait until after they throw him off Twitter? He’ll be over there all day long begging someone to do away with Biden. How long before the Secret Service has to pick him up for promoting violence against a sitting president? Or even before Biden actually takes office?

Today I saw John Tesh promoting it and saying people should go there to get away from “viciousness”. So people are posting posts from Parler where they suggest everyone on Parler should kill two Democrats (it would be a lot of dead, but no one left would care). Or another one that shows a black guy who attacked an elderly man and it says all n words are criminals.

If Parler is just going to recommend crime all day long, is it possible to shut them down? If John Tesh is recommending it, it’s pretty obvious he’s getting paid. I guess we’ll find out what celebrities to boycott, but they’ll probably all be washed up has-beens like Chachi.

by Anonymousreply 56November 16, 2020 2:57 PM

We need to squeeze the Dems harder on this. We need a catchy tagline. “Part of the reason 9/11 happened is that there wasn’t a smooth transition. This President and his supporters don’t care, they literally don’t give a shit, if our country was attacked right now. They put party over country and actually HOPE something goes wrong right now — that’s how much they hate America.” COME ON DEMS!!!!!!! Where in the fuck are they on this????

I totally get that we are trying to heal divisions — but unfortunately, that’s how this needs to be handled. Make this behavior sooooooooooo painful for them that they’ll never do it again. This is a fucking TRAVESTY. You should all be outraged, on every single level. People should be in the streets, workers must strike, shut this mother DOWN.

by Anonymousreply 57November 16, 2020 2:58 PM

R57 What? The Dems need to blame 9/11 on Bill Clinton? The fuck?

by Anonymousreply 58November 16, 2020 3:03 PM

r57....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59November 16, 2020 3:12 PM

WAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

by Anonymousreply 60November 16, 2020 3:34 PM

R60 Lol 😂

by Anonymousreply 61November 16, 2020 3:35 PM

9/11 was Bush‘s fault. He had eight months to stop it and he failed.

by Anonymousreply 62November 16, 2020 3:55 PM

R62, no — it’s not that simple. I watched a documentary on either HBO or Showtime, I would say over five years ago, it was SO good. All of the US spies, intelligence analysts, CIA, even the black site torturers were in this documentary.

The biggest theme over and over and over is that they indeed believed something was going to happen. They knew it was coming soon. But they didn’t know what, where or when EXACTLY. They fought so hard to figure it out, and couldn’t. And many many other things went wrong, including the fact that the team of analysts who had all this intelligence were all female, were looked down upon and not taken seriously too, so there was some sexism going on, but also a failure of imagination. It’s so easy to say something fucking stupid like “it’s all Bush’s fault!!!!” instead of actually getting educated and listening to the stories of all the people that were actually there, tell you what really happened. And no, I don’t like Bush — but I also like facts and not made-up bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 63November 16, 2020 4:07 PM

Love that clever Venn diagram posted below his tweet

-Impeached - Served only one term - Lost popular vote

Only Trump made all 3, with his little head right in the middle!

by Anonymousreply 64November 16, 2020 4:26 PM

In the last day or two Trump's loser lawyers have withdrawn their vacuous suits in Michigan and Wisconsin. Already withdrew the suit in Arizona. This is on top of the various suits that have been tartly dismissed by judges as completely without merit. He can tweet all he wants that he won, but it's just the ultimate in his trademark gaslighting, because he LOST.

by Anonymousreply 65November 16, 2020 4:48 PM

Then bring on Communism!

by Anonymousreply 66November 16, 2020 4:50 PM

This reminds me of me when I was unmedicated and drinking 3 and a half bottles of wine a day.

by Anonymousreply 67November 16, 2020 5:01 PM

Watching him self-destruct is glorious!!!! Worth all the agony, I mean it. I wouldn’t trade any of it, I savor each and every blow he sustains, I delight in watching him lose control, I relish his desperation.

by Anonymousreply 68November 16, 2020 5:08 PM

Trump reminds me of this classic 1940's song.

"Let's all sing like the Birdies Sing",

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69November 16, 2020 5:35 PM

LOST popular vote TWICE, R64.

by Anonymousreply 70November 16, 2020 5:35 PM

Has Trump actually had any lawsuits that were not outright dismissed? Are there any that have gone to court and are still continuing?

by Anonymousreply 71November 16, 2020 5:37 PM

R71 Any sane person would automatically accept their loss if they had as many blockades to their quest as he has had in just a week. He sometimes seems on the verge of accepting it, but like Yul Brynnur as the Pharaoh in "The Ten Commandments", along comes Anne Baxter in the form of his sons who harden his heart and manipulate him into refusing to accept the results. It is driving him to more devious and deadly actions, but like the old saying, "Whom the gods would destroy they first make mad", Trump is heading towards an even nastier downfall than if he accepted his fate and just moved on. Had he just accepted it, he might not have the legal consequences as harsh ahead of him even if he just had giant fines or a short prison sentence. The legal system will now go after his jugular after all the insanity he's creating. This is clearly obstruction of justice.

by Anonymousreply 72November 16, 2020 5:44 PM

R71 PA, MI, and AZ have ongoing suit seeking to delay certification until audits have been conducted.

by Anonymousreply 73November 16, 2020 5:52 PM

Also, rumors spreading that Trump will file in GA today or tomorrow seeking the dissolution of a consent decree which prevents an audit from taking place.

by Anonymousreply 74November 16, 2020 5:53 PM

Please do not sully the name of Miss Anne Baxter, r72. Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 75November 16, 2020 5:55 PM

[quote]This reminds me of me when I was unmedicated and drinking 3 and a half bottles of wine a day.

Truth be told r67, just about anything reminds you of that.

by Anonymousreply 76November 16, 2020 5:57 PM

[quote]rumors spreading that Trump will file in GA today or tomorrow seeking the dissolution of a consent decree which prevents an audit from taking place I can't even begin to untangle that.

by Anonymousreply 77November 16, 2020 5:58 PM

When you have a spoiled child throwing a tantrum, you lock him in his room and ignore him. He wants attention. Don't give in.

by Anonymousreply 78November 16, 2020 6:00 PM

R77 That's what they're saying. What do you want?

by Anonymousreply 79November 16, 2020 6:05 PM

R73, Arizona started auditing before they even finished counting the votes. They audited counties that were finished, one at a time. The last I heard they were auditing and finding nothing changed at all. Not a single vote.

If they’re not done with the audit already, they soon will be. I don’t know what legal grounds they have to demand an audit that’s already happening or already finished.

by Anonymousreply 80November 16, 2020 6:06 PM

R80 Friday:

GOP AZ Reps/Gosar/Schweikert ask for 100% audit of ballots in Maricopa County. Biggs: "I am calling on the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors to go above and beyond to assure the public of the integrity of Maricopa County’s elections. Let’s leave no stone unturned"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81November 16, 2020 6:18 PM

Hey, R63, what's the name of that documentary?

by Anonymousreply 82November 16, 2020 6:23 PM

The fact that he promotes vaccination won’t sit well with his conspiracy loving fans. They prefer to believe Covid either doesn’t exist, or that it’s similar to the flu.

by Anonymousreply 83November 16, 2020 6:23 PM

I can’t either link a story on CNN dated November 12, 2020. The story name is:

Post-election audits find no fraud in Arizona

By Bob Ortega, Marshall Cohen and Caroline Kelly, CNN

“More than half of all counties in Arizona have conducted post-election audits and found either no discrepancies or microscopic issues that don't affect the outcome of the race, according to reports filed with the Arizona secretary of state's office.

“Audits in Arizona's four largest counties, which comprised 86% of all votes for president in the state, turned up no evidence of the systematic voter fraud about which President Donald Trump has complained. There were no irregularities found in Maricopa County, which is the most populous county in the battleground state and includes Phoenix, the reports show. Officials in Pima County, home to Tucson, audited a random sample of 4,239 votes in the presidential race and only found a two-vote discrepancy...

“Under state law, bipartisan audit boards routinely conduct hand-count audits of early ballots and Election Day ballots in all of Arizona's 15 counties. The audits, which counties begin within 24 hours of the polls closing, must include five races, including the presidential race. By regulation, they have to count regular Election Day ballots from at least two precincts or 2% of precincts, whichever is greater. The precincts are selected at random, by drawing.

“Three GOP-leaning counties -- Yuma, Gila and La Paz -- didn't conduct the audits because the local Republican Party chairs didn't designate members to participate, election officials said. Their lack of involvement is surprising, considering Trump has been spreading baseless accusations that Republican poll-watchers were sidelined.”

The article also mentions Trump’s lawsuit claiming votes were discounted due to Sharpie pens. That may have been thrown out by now. There was no evidence.

by Anonymousreply 84November 16, 2020 6:29 PM

The GOP are still challenging in AZ anyway.

by Anonymousreply 85November 16, 2020 6:32 PM

[quote] I did NOT start the first one. However, highlighting it’s insanity is worth starting another.

No, feeding your own ego is not worth starting an additional thread.

by Anonymousreply 86November 16, 2020 6:32 PM

This story is from Arizona’s ABC website.

The Trump campaign has dropped a central part of its lawsuit that seeks to delay the certification of election results in Pennsylvania, the state which proved to be the tipping point for Joe Biden in clinching the presidency.

On Sunday, the Trump campaign dropped a portion of a lawsuit that alleged that more than 600,000 mail-in and absentee ballots were processed without Republican poll-watchers present. The claim has been a central part of President Donald Trump's argument that the 2020 election has been beset by widespread voter fraud.

The Trump campaign's lawsuit now only focuses on claims that Republicans were "illegally disadvantaged" because some voters in Democratic-leaning counties were afforded the ability to fix mistakes on their mail-in ballots, a process called "curing." The Washington Post reports that the issue would likely only affect a small number of votes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87November 16, 2020 6:36 PM

It leaves the White House or it gets the hose again.

by Anonymousreply 88November 16, 2020 6:37 PM

How exactly is it an “illegal disadvantage” to be able to cure your vote, if no one knows what party those cured votes came from, and the laws say you can have an opportunity to cure your vote? Isn’t having a law that says you can do this proof this isn’t illegal?

Have they thrown this part out too, or when will they?

by Anonymousreply 89November 16, 2020 6:38 PM

Someone -- anyone -- explode his head with a bullet. Or chop it off with a machete.

by Anonymousreply 90November 16, 2020 6:39 PM

R87 Giuliani corrected a Politico article claiming the same thing this morning. The lawsuit still claims almost 700,000 votes are illegal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91November 16, 2020 6:39 PM

PDF link to the Trump campaign's PA lawsuit as it currently stands.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92November 16, 2020 6:41 PM

R89 Whenever it finally reaches a Judge.

by Anonymousreply 93November 16, 2020 6:42 PM

[quote] He can tweet all he wants that he won, but it's just the ultimate in his trademark gaslighting, because he LOST.

There’s still the problem of a mob filled with anger, a wall of disinformation and outright lies, unable and unwilling to look for let alone find the truth. He himself could come out and say “Nope, guys I lost. And it was legitimate” and his cult would still not believe it. He’s tearing the country apart with this conspiracy bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 94November 16, 2020 6:51 PM

R91, if there’s laws specifically stating the votes are legal, they’re not going to get anywhere. “It isn’t fair people voted against me” isn’t a legal argument.

Biden/Harris are going to make a speech fairly soon about policy issues going forward. Covid and getting jobs back.

by Anonymousreply 95November 16, 2020 6:54 PM

R57,

The WTC Commission said in their report that a part contributor to 9/11 was the lag in election results being called, resulting in a delay in intelligence being transmitted to the new President-Elect.

That’s, I believe, what that poster was referring to.

by Anonymousreply 96November 16, 2020 7:09 PM

[quote] they suggest everyone on Parler should kill two Democrats (it would be a lot of dead, but [bold]no one left[/bold] would care).

I would care.

by Anonymousreply 97November 16, 2020 7:10 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98November 16, 2020 7:29 PM

Why is "historians" in irony quotes?

by Anonymousreply 99November 16, 2020 7:48 PM

R97, they were saying it as if only Republicans or Parler posters matter. Which is pretty much how they think.

I think it’s not going out on a limb to say their ideal situation would be for all Democrats to be gotten rid of, either killed or put in concentration camps, and nobody in the country but Republicans would be voting. The country would be run by white supremacists. Maybe they’d bring back slavery, if they had no opposition.

Other than the obvious idea that political genocide is bad, what policies do Republicans really have? All they know how to say is no. They would do absolutely nothing at all about Covid, outlaw masks or any kind of control, send kids back to school, have huge holiday gatherings and weddings with all the grandparents there. Scott Atlas would be telling people nobody dies from Covid and it’s all made up.

Covid would spread like wildfire with no controls. In a few months, it would be much worse. Winter is going to make it worse anyway. Covid denier Republicans would fill the hospitals. Nurses and doctors would quit. That’s what we had to look forward to with Trump.

They want to abandon our allies, eliminate all taxes for the rich, and put the tax burden on the poor. The country would be overrun with assault weapon terrorists. No one could ever ban any gun. They’d be giving loaded assault weapons to two year olds. They’re actually fighting now to give assault weapons to minors, age to be determined solely by parents.

These people’s whole policy platform is, “no.” That’s it. Just no. And it would be a disaster, and then the rest of the world would be dealing with a nuclear power run by Hitler 2.0 and a bunch of sycophants that are absolutely deaf to any reality, facts or criticism. I wouldn’t be surprised if we were attacked.

Their idea that everything is “fine” while the house burns down, isn’t supported by reality.

by Anonymousreply 100November 16, 2020 7:49 PM

He is holding on for CASH! The fact is regardless of legal maneuvers, his term ends on Jan 20th. Someone will be president but it won't be him.

by Anonymousreply 101November 16, 2020 7:56 PM

Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 102November 16, 2020 8:22 PM

R90:

Ha! Been there, done that.

Twice.

by Anonymousreply 103November 16, 2020 8:34 PM

Trump may be dumb but he knows that on January 21 he will become the thing he fears most: Irrelevant.

Speaking of dumb, if there's one thing his hardcore base has in common is that they feel the outside world views them as dumb, regardless of how successful they've been (or plan to someday be.)

by Anonymousreply 104November 16, 2020 8:36 PM

R101 has it. He's hounding his fanboys for money. They are told the money is for recounts and lawsuits, but it mostly goes straight to him.

by Anonymousreply 105November 16, 2020 9:57 PM

I'm sure it has been said, but if Democrats could really rig elections on such a wide scale, Clinton would be president right now, and we'd have a Democratic Senate.

I really wonder if he is trolling or if he believes what he says/tweets. We will probably never know unless one of the kids gives him up in an autobiography.

by Anonymousreply 106November 16, 2020 9:59 PM

[quote]Why is "historians" in irony quotes?

Probably because the media routinely run those "historians rate every U.S. President" stories and Trump routinely ranks near the bottom. See, *real* historians know that Trump is absolutely amazing, so when a survey says otherwise, it's a survey of "historians."

by Anonymousreply 107November 16, 2020 10:07 PM

[quote] And no, I don’t like Bush — but I also like facts and not made-up bullshit.

Apparently the Bush administration waved away the Clinton Administration's warning about Bin Laden, as was discovered in the Congressional hearings.

I truly believe there wouldn't have been a 9/11 under a Gore Administration because he would have kept his eye on the ball.

by Anonymousreply 108November 17, 2020 2:31 PM

R108 Who can say what would have happened? Every president has seen terrorist attacks.

by Anonymousreply 109November 17, 2020 2:33 PM

If Gore had kept up Clinton's protocols, as he presumably would have done, then yes, they would have responded to the warnings, hopefully in time to prevent the 9/11 terrorists. There would have been none of Bush's "okay, you've covered your ass" followed by total neglect of the situation. Nor any of the execrable Condoleeza's "no one could have foreseen ...."

by Anonymousreply 110November 17, 2020 2:40 PM

When they asked Condoleeza if Al-Qeada could have been responsible she famously said,

“WHAT’S AL-QEADA????????”

by Anonymousreply 111November 17, 2020 2:59 PM

Really?!

by Anonymousreply 112November 17, 2020 4:19 PM

You guys also probably remember when Clinton was in a little bit of trouble with Congress and he launched missiles in an attempt at killing bin laden and the GOP was screaming “it’s a Wag The Dog scenario!!”

Ah, good times.

by Anonymousreply 113November 17, 2020 4:19 PM

One of the few upsides of the COVID nightmare is: less mass gatherings, less mass shootings. Even the notorious right wing shooterboi Riley Kittendrowner only managed to pick off a couple of people, perhaps thanks to social distancing.

So how are these Proud Oath Wolverines going to locate all these Democrats they want to mass murder? Are they going to bide their time until the COVID epidemic recedes and then start ambushing the Unitarian churches and Women's Studies seminars? Or are they planning to go door to door and massacre every household that can't give a satisfactory answer to the question "Who is Pepe?" So many holes in their plan.

by Anonymousreply 114November 17, 2020 4:32 PM

R114, I never thought about it, but you’re RIGHT. We haven’t had a big mass shooting for a while now....

by Anonymousreply 115November 17, 2020 5:04 PM

R114 For the millionth time, Rittenhouse and other locals were attempting to protect downtown Kenosha from arsonists.

He was attacked and shot to defend himself.

by Anonymousreply 116November 17, 2020 5:59 PM

Are you out of your GODDAMN mind r116??????????????? You’re on a GAY MESSAGE BOARD. Hello?!? Earth is calling you darling!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 117November 17, 2020 6:13 PM

[quote] For the millionth time, Rittenhouse and other locals were attempting to protect downtown Kenosha from arsonists. He was attacked and shot to defend himself.

Yeah sure. Rittenhouse brought his guns across state lines to protect Kenosha, a town that didnt ask for his help.

He's in jail awaiting trial for murder on no bond. Doesnt sound like an open-shut case of self defense

by Anonymousreply 118November 17, 2020 6:16 PM

White killers get to use "self defense," and "he was protecting the town."

If a minority kills anyone, it's automatically terrorism or "He's a thug" BS

by Anonymousreply 119November 17, 2020 6:17 PM

His mental illness has blown through the roof. Yikes. His niece has been spot on about everything.

by Anonymousreply 120November 17, 2020 6:21 PM

To change the subject completely, did anyone notice that it's Sec. of State, Mike Pompouseo, gained about 30 pounds in two weeks?

by Anonymousreply 121November 17, 2020 6:26 PM

YES r121!!!!! He is much rounder!!!

by Anonymousreply 122November 17, 2020 6:32 PM

R117 Don't see where being gay means living in a funhouse mirror of reality full of Pathetic LIES, dahhhling, or cheerleading for TERRORISM!!!?!?

by Anonymousreply 123November 17, 2020 6:36 PM

R121 comfort eating. Carbs are his truest friends.

by Anonymousreply 124November 17, 2020 6:37 PM

R116, just what exactly do you think you know? I have a best friend from high school who lives in this creeps hometown, Antioch IL. Her sons are similar to him, they are hunting/fishermen, and she’s desperately trying to reprogram her sons from the propaganda. I know EXACTLY what kind of person Rittenhouse is — he’s complete trash, so are his parents, so is most of that town. But, do educate us, since we missed the memo on how whites who kill are “ok” and “defending” themselves when they slaughter other human beings. Teach us.

by Anonymousreply 125November 17, 2020 6:54 PM

R125 You know nothing about what happened in Kenosha and are guessing based on stereotypes. Here you go:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126November 17, 2020 7:16 PM

Kyle and his mother are vigilantes. They chose to leave the security of their home; they chose to drive 15 miles to the scene of the protests; they chose to take an assault rifle; he chose to aim the gun and pull the trigger. It was not self-defense, the dead were shot in the back.

That was none of their business.

by Anonymousreply 127November 17, 2020 8:13 PM

[quote]Don't see where being gay means living in a funhouse mirror of reality full of Pathetic LIES

LOL.... Oh, you mean like your claims that Trump won the popular vote and that he'll be inaugurated as our next President in January?

You really are one of the dumbest trolls on the site.

by Anonymousreply 128November 17, 2020 8:15 PM

Don’t tell me what I know you stupid cunt r126. Answer the mother fucking question bitch. Who the duck do you think you are? Do you know where you’re posting whore????? The bitches here will slice and dice your ass up in five minutes flat. YOU don’t know what I’m the ever living fuck you are talking about — you can’t even answer a question dumbass. Bring receipts or FUCK OFF TO HELL.

by Anonymousreply 129November 17, 2020 8:18 PM

Kyle Rittenhouse was itching to KILL. He inserted himself into a situation in which he thought he might get the chance. He's a murderer.

by Anonymousreply 130November 17, 2020 8:20 PM

I loved how R126 thought that linking to a DL thread provided evidence of, well, anything. Further proof, as if we needed it, of just how hilariously stupid he is.

by Anonymousreply 131November 17, 2020 8:21 PM

If you've ever ended a relationship with a narcissist, psychopath, or other cluster-b personality, you know what's going on here. The only way to successfully leave is to completely ignore every word, threat, tantrum, taunt. Ignore everything as if he's disappeared and, eventually, he will.

by Anonymousreply 132November 17, 2020 8:31 PM

It won’t stop, will it? It’s just going to go on and on.

by Anonymousreply 133November 17, 2020 9:09 PM

R129 You had the whole register register handed to you, try clicking a link.

by Anonymousreply 134November 17, 2020 9:17 PM

I watched video of Trump supporters being attacked by BLM/Leftist thugs. It triggered memories of when I was a kid living outside the U.S. in a third world country. Fraudulent elections were standard fare. I recall the last election we had before the dictator was finally toppled. Supporters of the legitimate winner were attacked in the streets by the the dictator’s thugs. Here in the U.S. we have a situation where the illusion of democracy still prevails. It could be no other way. Though, based on a lot of what I’ve seen on this site, Democrats could remove the mask and many of you would not care. Your hatred of the other side clouds your judgment. Right now you’re cheering for deep state’s installed candidate.

by Anonymousreply 135November 17, 2020 10:00 PM

^^^ Would you just FUCK OFF!!!

by Anonymousreply 136November 17, 2020 10:12 PM

[quote] Right now you’re cheering for deep state’s installed candidate

Deep state. Deep dish. Deep-fried yak’s ass. The fuck I care? They’re all better than trump.

by Anonymousreply 137November 17, 2020 11:03 PM

R135, you’re unwelcome here. Go FUCKING DIE. Also, next time, cite your source WHORE!

by Anonymousreply 138November 17, 2020 11:04 PM

Ya know, R135, if BLM activists actually attacked Trump supporters, they'd be arrested --and likely mistreated--so fast it'd make your head spin. And And then it would be all over the media, mainstream and other.

The fastest growing terrorist threat in the US is far right vigilantes. That's per the FBI.

Take your propagandist bullshit somewhere people are stupid enough not laugh you off their forum.

by Anonymousreply 139November 17, 2020 11:09 PM

Oh, we're cheering all right, r135. We're also laughing at you, Judy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140November 17, 2020 11:10 PM

[quote] Deep state. Deep dish. Deep-fried yak’s ass. The fuck I care?

đŸ˜‚đŸ€Ł You bitches never cease to do me in.

by Anonymousreply 141November 18, 2020 12:27 AM

R135 here. Lol 😂! You bitches are toxic! You’re predictable and petty.

by Anonymousreply 142November 18, 2020 1:55 AM

If the fraud is real why isn't it on the TV? Get a load of me and my CLAWS!

by Anonymousreply 143November 18, 2020 2:51 AM

Once you use ‘deep state’ or ‘fake news’, you out yourself as a resident of the People’s Republic of Tardy!

by Anonymousreply 144November 18, 2020 9:07 AM

[R144] It wouldn’t matter what terms i used. This isn’t the first time I’ve posted.

by Anonymousreply 145November 18, 2020 4:43 PM

But close to it. We can tell because you don’t know how to properly reference a prior post.

by Anonymousreply 146November 18, 2020 4:51 PM

r125 don't mind that jackass. Right-wingers and conservacunts are full of contradictions. They love proclaiming to be pro-life but don't care when people are killed by the police or a MAGAt. They lose their ever loving mind about the idea property being vandalized or stolen during demonstrations and excuse any and every action in protecting the sanctity of these inanimate objects.

by Anonymousreply 147November 18, 2020 5:32 PM

Who pays for all this tedious recounting?

Also, once an election is called are ballots archived or recycled?

by Anonymousreply 148November 18, 2020 6:20 PM

R147 The pro-life claim is so ludicrous, isn’t it? I read somewhere that they should rename their stance “pro-birth” because the minute the baby is born they could give two fucks about providing it or it’s mother with assistance to actually live.

Also, their small government claim fascinates me considering how involved they want the government to be in the lives of women.

They’ve become a hodgepodge of fuck no’s.

by Anonymousreply 149November 18, 2020 6:21 PM

*its mother

by Anonymousreply 150November 18, 2020 6:23 PM

Saves me the work, r150.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151November 18, 2020 6:35 PM

Why do they despise a fetus forever once it’s taken it’s first breath? That’s when the GOP war against that fetus begins!

by Anonymousreply 152November 21, 2020 9:35 AM

Trump is supposed to pay for the recounting.

Bitch is ghetto and doesn't pay his bills.

by Anonymousreply 153November 21, 2020 10:52 AM

[quote] it’s taken it’s first breath?

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 154November 21, 2020 12:02 PM

^mansy Pansy party pooper has woken up!

by Anonymousreply 155November 21, 2020 2:21 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!