Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Harry Styles becomes the first male cover star on ‘Vogue’

He looks FIERCE!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59January 1, 2021 2:17 PM

Good god - he's average.

At best.

by Anonymousreply 1November 15, 2020 7:48 PM

Gross.

by Anonymousreply 2November 15, 2020 7:51 PM

I still don't remotely understand the appeal, in any way, shape, or form. At all.

by Anonymousreply 3November 15, 2020 7:51 PM

I am a Larry shipper, a Larry believer if you will.

by Anonymousreply 4November 15, 2020 7:52 PM

Yes, dear OP. We've heard.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5November 15, 2020 7:52 PM

I can see his career going down that big circular drain in the bathroom.

by Anonymousreply 6November 15, 2020 8:00 PM

He’s gorgeous in person when he cleans up and has his hair a shorter length.

by Anonymousreply 7November 15, 2020 8:01 PM

Sickening.

by Anonymousreply 8November 15, 2020 8:02 PM

I hope that sheer fabric exposes his hairy cock.

by Anonymousreply 9November 15, 2020 8:05 PM

To me he looks like a below average Brit. Not very pretty. But I do like some of his songs on his solo albums.

by Anonymousreply 10November 15, 2020 8:10 PM

Harry Styles, Ezra Miller, to some degree Nico Tortorella - they all keep their cocksucking ways secret, but love wearing women's clothing and jewelry for everyone to see. And yet, we have to put up with Twitter and Tumblr queers saying that gay men are privileged compared to these nonbinary histrionic personalities.

by Anonymousreply 11November 15, 2020 8:12 PM

I found him incredibly sexy in Dunkirk. I never cared about him until then, but after seeing that I became a fan.

by Anonymousreply 12November 15, 2020 8:13 PM

Nico keeps his Cock sucking a secret? He literally just spoke about his love of bottoming

by Anonymousreply 13November 15, 2020 8:14 PM

I just don't see what the fuss is about with this guy. So ordinary.

by Anonymousreply 14November 15, 2020 8:14 PM

More pics.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15November 15, 2020 8:17 PM

Some of you sound like haters. He cleans up very well

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16November 15, 2020 8:17 PM

He has an ugly pig nose and beady eyes.

by Anonymousreply 17November 15, 2020 8:18 PM

so common. so, so common.

by Anonymousreply 18November 15, 2020 8:19 PM

I think, based on r16's picture, that he's going to be handsome when he turns 40 and grows a beard.

by Anonymousreply 19November 15, 2020 8:20 PM

He looks ugly as hell, just another grotty, white London lad who the press have convinced some of the population is talented and attractive.

by Anonymousreply 20November 15, 2020 8:20 PM

this str8 man being pushed by idiot fags and fake feminist women as a pariah of feminine virtue are pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 21November 15, 2020 8:22 PM

[quote]this str8 man

😂

by Anonymousreply 22November 15, 2020 8:23 PM

Young boys are being destroyed by radical trannies and the media that projects that men wearing dresses and earrings is normal. It’s disturbing. Why can’t men be men?

by Anonymousreply 23November 15, 2020 8:23 PM

I find him handsome when he has his hair shorter and dresses like a man. He seems less handsome because he seems to have made himself less handsome

by Anonymousreply 24November 15, 2020 8:23 PM

Would be surprised if he's a nappy fetishist.

by Anonymousreply 25November 15, 2020 8:24 PM

R25 really?? You have to take it there?

by Anonymousreply 26November 15, 2020 8:25 PM

R22 Oh please, he's in the same group as nick jonas and other gay baiters.

by Anonymousreply 27November 15, 2020 8:25 PM

This was him 4 years ago when he chopped his hair off. Love him with short hair

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28November 15, 2020 8:28 PM

He still looks like a pig with shorter hair.

by Anonymousreply 29November 15, 2020 8:31 PM

R29 sounds like such a jealous fruit lmao

by Anonymousreply 30November 15, 2020 8:32 PM

Not jealous, R30, but genuinely mystified why people find him hot. The other members of One Direction are a lot more attractive.

by Anonymousreply 31November 15, 2020 8:34 PM

Why wear a dress though? To take attention away from his face? Because it’s certainly not edgy if there is such a definable thing anymore. Kurt Cobain did it as did James Iha of the Smashing Pumpkins in the early 90s.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32November 15, 2020 8:36 PM

And David Bowie 50 years ago. Nothing new here.

by Anonymousreply 33November 15, 2020 8:38 PM

He looks like Evil Ed (minus fangs) from Fright Night in that photo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34November 15, 2020 8:39 PM

With Lizzo on the cover and now this, the circling the drain speeds up even further.

by Anonymousreply 35November 15, 2020 8:42 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36November 22, 2020 10:45 AM

He just seems so messy and that undermines anything to do with style.

by Anonymousreply 37November 22, 2020 12:48 PM

Mediocre white man. No black man could get away with being so talentless.

by Anonymousreply 38December 1, 2020 7:16 AM

R38, DESPERATELY wants to create some Anti-Black dialogue tonight! He keeps posting that same sentence on every topic.

by Anonymousreply 39December 1, 2020 7:19 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40December 2, 2020 3:14 AM

Though he was cruelly underappreciated at Grammy time, Columbia’s Harry Styles staked his claim in 2020 as the world’s biggest star. His Fine Line set delivered on his long-smoldering promise and then some, yielding two smash singles, ruling the airwaves and streaming up a storm. Few artists have the carriage associated with the prior era’s rock royalty—Jagger, Bowie, et al—but Prince Harry was to the manner born. The way he elegantly modeled dresses in Vogue and then sailed above the manufactured outrage of right-wing culture warriors was a master class in savoir faire.

- Hits Daily Double on Harry. (23 December 2020)

Nice to see the top industry publication calling him the 'world's biggest star'.

by Anonymousreply 41December 23, 2020 9:35 PM

R41 I have a feeling you would eat his shit off a platter if given the opportunity.

by Anonymousreply 42December 23, 2020 9:40 PM

R41 I have a feeling you would eat his shit off a platter if given the opportunity.

by Anonymousreply 43December 23, 2020 9:40 PM

actually, he looks like more FARCIAL than FIERCE ...

by Anonymousreply 44December 23, 2020 9:43 PM

Calling it now, he'll come out as Trans but keep the pork and beans.

by Anonymousreply 45December 23, 2020 9:44 PM

R42 and R43, clearly you are the infamous DL scat troll. Hope you get plenty of shit to eat with your Christmas dinner.

by Anonymousreply 46December 23, 2020 10:40 PM

Fierce? He looks like an idiot.

Now this is fierce.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47December 24, 2020 1:56 AM

Is he really this thirsty for attention? It’s almost as sad as Madge’s Instagram.

by Anonymousreply 48December 24, 2020 2:11 AM

Attention means sales and wearing a Gucci dress on the cover of Vogue has a much bigger impact - while at the same time requires a lot less work - than for example doing livestreams or radio interviews or whatever else other musicians do. Since Harry seems to hate doing the usual promo stuff, getting attention for the way he dresses serves its purpose.

It seems Treat People With Kindness will be the next single. The worst song of his entire discography, if you ask me, but the fans are already crying happy tears that he did this "for the gays" since it's their new queer anthem apparently - for whatever reason. Seems like nearly every song gets called their new "queer anthem". First it was Lights Up, then Adore You (due to "rainbow paradise"), then She (because apparently it's his trans experience), now Treat People With Kindness. With a fanbase like this I see way more ruffled dresses and Liberace suits in Harry's future.

by Anonymousreply 49December 24, 2020 2:42 AM

I want to see his ass and hairy cock please

by Anonymousreply 50December 24, 2020 4:44 AM

'Attention means sales and wearing a Gucci dress on the cover of Vogue has a much bigger impact - while at the same time requires a lot less work - than for example doing livestreams or radio interviews or whatever else other musicians do. '

Most radio interviews last ten minutes and only B listers do them. You won't hear Beyonce or Taylor spazzing around on Capital radio. It's more the level of his ex bandmate Niall Horan. Harry did a two hour one Howard Stern in February anyway. His 80 date world tour was hardly the mark of a lazy musician. His PR is selective and extremely high profile and will continue to be. Check out Zayn if you want to see an idolent fuck who hasn't done an interview or public appearance of any kind for over two years.

Phoebe Waller Bridges stars in his next video, for TPWK. That should give you some idea of his clout now.

by Anonymousreply 51December 24, 2020 8:10 AM

'It seems Treat People With Kindness will be the next single. '

It isn't going to be released as an official single.

by Anonymousreply 52December 24, 2020 8:11 AM

R51 I never said he's lazy, I just said that he has to hustle less on radio and/or on livestreams and still gets more impact with a Vogue cover wearing a dress. It's true that the bigger the artist, the less they have to do radio stuff. Harry does promo, no doubt about it, but he's very selective and this allows him to go longer stretches without doing promo.

It's noticeable that during his first era he did more talk shows than now and quite a few in person radio interviews, which he avoided this era - the radio interviews he gave were 5 minute long and by phone and since he tended to give the same answers in all of them, I conclude they aren't his favourite obligations. So going about it the way he does is very clever from a PR point of view.

With livestreams it's different, because even big artists - old and new - have done some this year, like the Rolling Stones, Bon Jovi, The Weeknd, Chris Martin etc. I don't think it hurt their reputation.

R52 We don't know yet, but you're right, it might "just" be a video. But seems they plan something for it, because otherwise getting someone like Phoebe Waller-Bridges for it would be a total waste. Maybe it will be the song he performs at the Grammys.

by Anonymousreply 53December 24, 2020 9:53 AM

I really hope he doesn't perform TPWK at the Grammys. It's atrocious and makes him sound like the leader of some whacky cult. Both big HS update accounts who shared the video clip with Phoebe have been suspended by Twitter, so it was clearly meant to be released later.

I think he'll perform half of Adore You and then segue that into Watermelon, as both are nominated.

by Anonymousreply 54December 24, 2020 10:53 AM

TPWK video is coming out in a minute. Apparently there will be lots of dancing, seems they want to give this awful song a ballroom or cabaret spin. Hopefully it makes it at least a little bit better... The fans will pretend it's the greatest thing anyway. Also: Will this video be Harry's "audition" for Broadway? I suspect he really really wants an EGOT lol.

by Anonymousreply 55January 1, 2021 1:59 PM

DL fave George Clooney was also on the cover of Vogue.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56January 1, 2021 2:08 PM

R56 Several men have been on the cover of Vogue (including Kanye West), but never solo - always with one or more women. Harry was the first one to have a solo male cover.

by Anonymousreply 57January 1, 2021 2:12 PM

The new Treat People With Kindness music video:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58January 1, 2021 2:12 PM

That is not Harry Styles at r28

by Anonymousreply 59January 1, 2021 2:17 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!