Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kylie Minogue STILL Gives the Gays What They Want

Our first thread dedicated to the DISCO era of Kylie Minogue has already filled up. Let's celebrate Kylie's 15th studio album. DISCO = gay rights!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11211 hours ago

Fist thread here...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111/11/2020

I really hope she nabs the #1 spot on the charts and beats Little Mix who seem like yet another Pussycat Dolls or Fifth Harmony.

by Anonymousreply 211/11/2020

Me too, R2, but if she doesn't, she still has 9 more years to achieve that record.

by Anonymousreply 311/11/2020

Little Mix are talented, but I think Disco is a better album.

by Anonymousreply 411/11/2020

This was one of the highlights from Infinite Disco. Thrilling. Light Years-into-Supernova

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 511/11/2020

beeb brekkie

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 611/11/2020

Apparently, Kylie has pulled further ahead of Little Mix in the UK mid-weeks. Today is the last day of sales/streams that will count toward that potential historic #1 in the UK. Hits Daily Double's building album chart (for the US) currently as her at #23. Will be interesting if she does end up landing close to that on the official Billboard 200.

by Anonymousreply 711/12/2020

And how sweet is this? Gloria Gaynor showing Kylie some disco love on Twitter today...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 811/12/2020

Kylie on last night's Colbert...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 911/12/2020

She's done well with US promo this era. I think the lock downs and restrictions have actually helped her in a promotional sense.

She's still plugging Magic. I wonder if the general public like it.

There are so many fantastic options for the next single! I can't decide which is the best choice?????

by Anonymousreply 1011/12/2020

She seems to be plugging both Say Something and Magic, depending upon the booking. She performed Say Something on Good Morning America and an Aussie show, Magic on Graham Norton and Colbert. Probably smart. She's not going to bother the top of the singles charts again, but obviously she's still a big album seller.

by Anonymousreply 1111/12/2020

That's a strange moment in the Colbert clip where, after she goes upstage and is thrown into silhouette, she returns downstage with the mic pointed heavenwards while her lead vocal plays on without her...

by Anonymousreply 1211/12/2020

But does anyone consider "Magic" the highlight of the album?

by Anonymousreply 1311/12/2020

R12 - She's singing live, but she's obviously singing to a backing track. There are no live musicians on that appearance or on Graham Norton. Her recorded track is her "backup singers" for these appearances.

R13 - It seems some people do. I don't get it. It's perfectly... pleasant, serviceable. But the album has so much good stuff, I can move past that one pretty easily.

by Anonymousreply 1411/12/2020

Apparently there’s a Basement Jaxx remix of Say Something on the super deluxe version of Disco

I cant find it anywhere but I bet one of you crafty folks has. Any good?

by Anonymousreply 1511/12/2020

[Quote] She's singing live, but she's obviously singing to a backing track. There are no live musicians on that appearance or on Graham Norton. Her recorded track is her "backup singers" for these appearances.

If that's true, we'd hear a fattening of the sound when she returns to sing along with the track but there was none of that.

by Anonymousreply 1611/12/2020

The Basement Jaxx is digital only at the moment. I think it can be previewed on iTunes etc. I'm not sure if it will be on the Japan edition CD, which hasn't been released yet.

by Anonymousreply 1711/12/2020

R16 - I don't know what to tell you. Kylie isn't Brittany. I've watched that same clip and can very clearly hear her singing over the backing track. She's been doing this for so long, she's very good at making the "blend". I've seen her in concert a couple of times, once in a very intimate venue for a warm-up thingy and she always sings live and while no vocal powerhouse, she uses her voice adeptly. Because of how produced the sound of pop music is, most of the pop gals sing to backing tracks in concert and on TV performances. Sometimes they overdo that backing track -- Kylie included -- but she is one of the better ones.

R15 - The Jaxx remix is okay. Not their finest work. I'm not sure it was the right song for them to remix, to be frank. The manic nature of Monday Blues or the higher camp of Last Dance or Where Does The DJ Go might have been a better match for them.

by Anonymousreply 1811/12/2020

There are several videos on YouTube of Kylie singing live where she manages to hit very high notes to the point of sounding nearly operatic. The end of Your Disco Needs You live from the KylieX2008 tour comes to mind.

by Anonymousreply 1911/12/2020

It's BRITNEY, bitch R18.

by Anonymousreply 2011/12/2020

Did she get #1?

by Anonymousreply 2111/13/2020

She sure did!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2211/13/2020

Wow. Not only the #1 album, not only the 5-decade record, but also outselling all other #1 albums in the UK this year thus far. Well done, Kylie!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2311/13/2020

Kylie celebrates

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2411/13/2020

Gloria Gaynor congratulates her...

[quote] I’m flashing back on this Friday to serving some major disco vibes in this outfit that I wish I still had in my stage wardrobe! ✨🎤💖✨ And in true celebration this weekend of all things disco, I’m sending lots of love & blessings to @kylieminogue for keeping the heart, soul, and positivity of #DISCO music alive, SURVIVING, and thriving with her new album! Congratulations on the new music, Kylie, the songs are beautiful!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2511/13/2020

I don't think it's official yet, but she's projected in at #23 on Billboard 200 in the US. Projection by Hits Daily Double.

by Anonymousreply 2611/13/2020

[quote]But does anyone consider "Magic" the highlight of the album?

No. In fact, I think it’s one of the more plain songs.

The highlight of the album is “Supernova.” That NEEDS to be a single.

by Anonymousreply 2711/13/2020

Madonna must be drunk and beating the twins now.

by Anonymousreply 2811/13/2020

Meanwhile, Kylie Jenner is planning to be recipient of the world's first quadruple ass implant.

by Anonymousreply 2911/13/2020

I wish I could rewatch that Infinite Disco mashup of Slow and Love to Love You Baby -- heaven!

by Anonymousreply 3011/13/2020

#1 in Australia as well. Her 7th Australian #1.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3111/13/2020

Tina Arena seethes!

by Anonymousreply 3211/13/2020

Natalie Imbruglia wishes she was there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3311/13/2020

Gina G is slashing her wrists!

by Anonymousreply 3411/13/2020

Charity single with Cher, Mel C, Robbie Williams and a million people I don't recognise.

Kylie's all over the place this week. Brilliant marketing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3511/14/2020

I'm in the U.S. I've been a big Kylie fan since "Fever." I just ordered the "Disco" CD on Amazon. I've already listened to it though and it doesn't grab me like "Fever", "Light Years" or "Aphrodite." Hopefully it will grow on me. I was so disappointed by "Kiss Me Once" and "Golden" I wanted to support her move back in the right direction.

I will be interested to see how the album charts in the U.S.

by Anonymousreply 3611/15/2020

R36 - if you can find it online, the Infinite Disco performance is such a treat. It helped me appreciate the album more.

by Anonymousreply 3711/15/2020

r36 I didn't like the album at first. The songs were indistinguishable to me. Now I can't get enough.

Give it a few spins and I'm sure it will sink in.

by Anonymousreply 3811/15/2020

Apparently, DISCO charted at #25 in the US. Her highest chart placement since 2010's Aphrodite and her highest number of albums sold in a single week since 2003's Body Language.

by Anonymousreply 3911/16/2020

The album definitely gets better the more you listen to it.

I was one of those who weren't really into 'Magic' at first. But now I love it and have been singing it for days!

by Anonymousreply 4011/16/2020

The Pitchfork review was brutal. I really enjoy the album.

by Anonymousreply 4111/16/2020

"Your Disco Needs You" is not an excellent track. Pitchfork is already straining credibility with that one.

by Anonymousreply 4211/16/2020

For crissakes the uber-gay shop-worn stanning hyperbole in these threads.

by Anonymousreply 4311/16/2020

I love it.

Poor Madonna, cowering in a bathtub with pink hair, an asian lady freak face, and an ugly black boyfriend who is young enough to be her grandson.

Kylie — you are aging perfectly.

by Anonymousreply 4411/16/2020

R41 - it's weird. I don't necessarily think that Pitchfork review was, technically, inaccurate or unfair. But, I think the writer failed to understand the spirit of what "Kylie" means to her core audience. Yes, she flirts with the experimental and the highly sophisticated (more in concert, than on record,) but either way, that's never been at the heart of who she is. You're not going to get a Roisin Murphy or Goldfrapp or Jesse Ware album from Kylie. She's going to camp it up and get rather 'obvious' in the lyrics, but she's so damn charming it works. It probably wouldn't work with another singer the way it does with her. It's also probably true that Brits and Europeans have a higher... threshold for camp than Americans.

(Also, sidebar, I'm not sure if this will get me thrown in Datalounge jail, but, I like both Kylie and Madonna and they serve such different needs, I don't feel much need to compare them.)

by Anonymousreply 4511/16/2020

I think it's reductive to say something like "Kylie is camp! This is camp! This is fun! Why aren't you having fun!?" The vast majority of the new songs are uninspired. Kylie's best tracks had their finger on the pulse AND have aged well ("Better the Devil You Know," "Confide In Me," "Can't Get Your Out of My Head" to name three).

by Anonymousreply 4611/16/2020

[Quote] I like both Kylie and Madonna and they serve such different needs, I don't feel much need to compare them.

I don't think one should engage with the poster(s) bringing up Madonna. It's clear they only want to trash her looks, lifestyle etc., which has nothing to do with this thread.

by Anonymousreply 4711/16/2020

It's weak sauce, this album.

by Anonymousreply 4811/16/2020

I finally figured out which song "Say Something" reminds me of: Alanis Morissette's "Crazy". The verses of SS sound a lot like the chorus in Crazy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4911/16/2020

I think it's more than fair to bring up Madonna.

Kylie is showing her up in every way. And I say this as a lifelong Madonna fan.

by Anonymousreply 5011/16/2020

She's not, though. Madonna jumped on trends and pushed them to their commercial heights. Kylie isn't doing that. Kylie's singing voice sounds better than Madonna's, that's all. I guess we'll see how Kylie sounds at 60...

by Anonymousreply 5111/16/2020

Madame X was a pretty weird album. There is nothing weird about Kylie here, and it's not good lite disco fluff either.

by Anonymousreply 5211/16/2020

Kylie got to number one through sheer force of goodwill from the public, people LIKE her and her music and, unlike Leatherface, Kylie didn't have to resort to including Disco as part of a concert package to up her numbers.

Madame X needed those Madame X Tour packages to sell anything because nobody gives a shit about Madonna's music anymore.

Even including Maluma on Medellin did nothing.

The only thing we'll see for Madonna's music future is her executive producer credit for her boyfriend's flop album which will end up in bargain bins.

by Anonymousreply 5311/16/2020

[Quote] Kylie got to number one through sheer force of goodwill from the public, people LIKE her and her music and, unlike Leatherface, Kylie didn't have to resort to including Disco as part of a concert package to up her numbers.

Kylie used multiple formats to get where she's charted.

by Anonymousreply 5411/16/2020

And? People are still buying the album, for the music.

by Anonymousreply 5511/16/2020

You don't buy mutliple copies of an album at the same time for the music. You buy it to get your fave into the charts.

by Anonymousreply 5611/16/2020

Where can "we" find Infinate Disco? I NEED to watch it!

by Anonymousreply 5711/16/2020

Didn't someone post it upthread?

by Anonymousreply 5811/16/2020

I forgot: We're on the second thread. Check the original for the link.

by Anonymousreply 5911/16/2020

She’s breaking records with this album. I think Infinite Disco is on YouTube. Wonderful show!

I’ll still never forget how graceful she was when she had breast cancer and was going through chemo. She’s a gem.

by Anonymousreply 6011/16/2020

Yes, I hate when cancer patients aren't graceful.

by Anonymousreply 6111/16/2020

It's a masterpiece! We gay 💕 it! We want to marry Kylie and DISCO. LURV! 💕💕💕

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6211/16/2020

This thread got weird. Anyway, I really like the song Kylie wrote about Mary Berry.

by Anonymousreply 6311/16/2020

Kylie gets emotional at the end discussing her comeback after cancer. She seems to be a real sweetheart.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6411/17/2020

[quote]Madame X was a pretty weird album.

It was a just flat-out shitty album.

by Anonymousreply 6511/17/2020

If Madonna retired after Ray of Light, Music or Confessions On a Dance Floor then she would be unmatchable in pop discography. But nope had to keep releasing flop after flop. Sure Kylie's discography never reached the level of quality of Madonna's when Madge was at her peak but Kylie consistently released fun and excellent pop albums and never lost sight of what her fans love about her. While Madge seems hellbent on being relevant with the kids today

by Anonymousreply 6611/17/2020

With the exception of that awful country album Golden and that mess Kiss Me Once, Kylie has more or less had enough sense to stick with what she knows people want from her: pop/dance music.

Madonna on the other hand can’t accept that and insists are trying to prove to everyone she is an “art-tiste” and keeps doing all this weird shit that is just garbage. Kylie is smart for just embracing the pop/dance label and having fun with it.

by Anonymousreply 6711/17/2020

Kylie is the Queen of Pop.

by Anonymousreply 6811/17/2020

r64 - That was very sweet. What's everyone jamming to in week 2? I have to say, after a few spins the last two (standard) tracks, Unstoppable and Celebrate You are really clicking for me. Unstoppable is so effortlessly funky -- like early Michael Jackson or later Diana Ross. And Celebrate You is so lovely. It's undeniably syrupy, but the emotion feels true and earned.

by Anonymousreply 6911/17/2020

[quote]What's everyone jamming to in week 2?

Dance Floor Darling and Hey Lonely.

by Anonymousreply 7011/17/2020

I like those, too, r69. Celebrate You definitely conjures up Stuido 54 and riding a white horse through the disco.

by Anonymousreply 7111/17/2020

[quote] Yes, I hate when cancer patients aren't graceful.

Honey, she actually went out and helped people and used her status to bring awareness. She never let it stop her living even when she thought she could die. She was an inspiration to millions. Not everyone could do that. She did it with class and grace and didn’t exploit the situation like Hagdonna would have done.

by Anonymousreply 7211/17/2020

Miss a Thing and Supernova are excellent.

by Anonymousreply 7311/17/2020

[quote] With the exception of that awful country album Golden and that mess Kiss Me Once

Kiss Me Once was a mess (thanks Jay Z) but Golden needed to be done and was a smashing success for her. Had she simply pumped out another dance album after Kiss Me Once she wouldn’t be having the success she’s having again now. She needed a break and needed to shake things up. It was getting stale. I actually went back to Body Language recently and forgot what an incredible album that was.

BMG really seems to work well for her. They’ve made two albums now hits and really promote her. The mess of Kiss Me Once had her cleaning house. She dropped her label and management. She was shocked how behind the times they were when it came to social media and streaming. Now she’s basically an indie artist but with a publishing company that also acts like a label.

by Anonymousreply 7411/17/2020

R74 Sorry, I still think Golden sucked. I much prefer this album.

by Anonymousreply 7511/17/2020

Not that Kylie needs to ape what the kiddos are doing, but I do think Dua Lipa's Club Future Nostalgia could be a great model for Kylie in 2021. Release an updated version of Disco with remixes, new high profile collaborators in 2021 and prepare to announce a new stadium tour for 2022 by which time, hopefully, we can get back to normal.

by Anonymousreply 7611/17/2020

[quote]and prepare to announce a new stadium tour for 2022

You can wake up out of dreamland now. Kylie can’t fill stadiums, just arenas. Hence why she’s never done a stadium tour.

by Anonymousreply 7711/17/2020

Dua Lipa's Club Future Nostalgia is amazing and though it features seasoned artists I think only a young star could create such a thing. The energy comes from the youth, like magic.

by Anonymousreply 7811/17/2020

Dua Lipa's Club Future Nostalgia is amazing and though it features seasoned artists I think only a young star could create such a thing. The energy comes from the youth, like magic.

by Anonymousreply 7911/17/2020

Yeah, maybe, R79, I meant more about that strategy of extending the DISCO campaign into next year by re-releasing a special edition of DISCO (just like Dua did with Future Nostalgia) so that she tees up a 2022 tour nicely. At the end of the day, tours are where Kylie shines (and, I imagine, makes the most $$$)

by Anonymousreply 80Last Wednesday at 7:22 AM

I know what you said. But DISCO is not magic, will not attract youth, and Kylie can not put a remix album that has any of the fabulous mix and references through dance music that Dua Lipa seemed to toss out effortlessly. Its the effortless feeling to it. That comes from youth an its magic in pop music.

by Anonymousreply 81Last Wednesday at 7:25 AM

Oh, no, to be clear, I did not think she should do this to attract younger audiences. That's not going to happen -- certainly not beyond the gays. But only as a way to extend the "DISCO era" as I have to imagine that when she's ready to tour the themes and feel of this album will ensure a very successful return to the concert stage. It would be a way to do this without waiting for the next 'proper' studio album era.

by Anonymousreply 82Last Wednesday at 7:29 AM

OK, stan. Wish for that.

by Anonymousreply 83Last Wednesday at 7:32 AM

I love disco. Those who don’t can, simply put, eat a dick.

by Anonymousreply 84Last Wednesday at 7:46 AM

[quote]OK, stan. Wish for that.

Yeah the Kylie stan on here is getting delusional.

by Anonymousreply 85Last Wednesday at 8:38 AM

For those who want to watch Infinite Disco, here's the full concert! It is start to finish the best thing I've seen in this horrific year.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86Last Wednesday at 9:22 AM

some clever stan loaded that concert to a porn hosting site.

by Anonymousreply 87Last Wednesday at 9:27 AM

R86 link says “video not available”

by Anonymousreply 88Last Wednesday at 9:35 AM

Try copy pasting the link into your browser: noodlemagazine.com/watch/76168081_456239019

by Anonymousreply 89Last Wednesday at 9:36 AM

sorry, after /watch/ , input " 76168081_456239019 "

by Anonymousreply 90Last Wednesday at 9:37 AM

R87 Which porn hosting site?

by Anonymousreply 91Last Wednesday at 9:38 AM

If Kylie had skipped "Kiss Me Once", "Golden" and that orchestral album, she'd have a pretty flawless catalog too. If "Disco" had followed "Aphrodite" Madonna would have had to have been involuntarily committed to a psychiatric care facility.

by Anonymousreply 92Last Wednesday at 9:39 AM

you just go to noodlemagazine.com and use their internal search mechanism. It only has 173 views and is surely there to stay hidden from copywrite defenders.

by Anonymousreply 93Last Wednesday at 9:41 AM

R89 Thanks! The link works. I purchased my ticket, but scheduling didn’t allow me to watch the show. Lifelong Kylie super fan here, so was pretty bummed out. Thanks again!

by Anonymousreply 94Last Wednesday at 9:43 AM

R89 This is really good so far!

by Anonymousreply 95Last Wednesday at 10:00 AM

R81 you don't think Kylie or her collaborators could put out an album with samples and references similar to Dua's? The most recent sample on Dua's was 2006, so there wasn't any "youth" movement going on per se. Also, it was remixed by a DJ, not Dua herself, so how much input did she have with the samples and references? Madonna, Missy and Gwen Stefani are not cutting edge features either.

Kyle could ring up Giorgio Moroder and whip up something that would rival or surpass what the Blessed Madonna put out. Her Disco album is begging for a Moroder makeover. Dua's album sounded good on paper, but the execution was a bit of a snooze imho.

by Anonymousreply 96Last Wednesday at 12:17 PM

No, no, and no. What no one seems to be pointing out is what makes Disco stand out is that she didn't go the easy route: she didn't throw two or three disco covers on there, she didn't use samples from Donna Summer, Gloria Gaynor or KC and the Sunshine Band, and she didn't bring in Giorgio Moroder or Nile Rogers--both of whom she's worked with in the past. She created something new without leaning on recycling the old. No samples, no Moroder, no anything Dua Lipa or whoever else may be doing. Let Kylie be Kylie. That chasing other artist's sounds is why US labels always fuck her up.

by Anonymousreply 97Last Wednesday at 12:45 PM

R96 my interpretation of the magic of Dua's remix album is all the dinosaurs are somehow reanimated through the alchemy of a young person at the core. I have said this several times. When old stars try to get that dance energy on their own, they cannot, ever. Pet Shop Boys can make a great disco album in their 50s but not a transcendent one. Roisins new album is much better than Kylies. Clever, chic and inventive. But older will always pale next to youth's energy in such productions. The young ones aren't better music but they are fresh.

A good dance album isn't easy. I don't like Lady Gaga but she did a good one this year. Not a great one.

by Anonymousreply 98Last Wednesday at 1:50 PM

Kylie's working left and right while Madonna is dyeing her hair pink and posting videos of herself performing witchcraft on social media.

R96 Kylie already did two songs with Moroder: Your Body and Right Here, Right Now. Both were released during the Kiss Me Once era. The problem with X and Kiss Me Once was that a majority of the best tracks from both eras weren't on the album.

by Anonymousreply 99Last Wednesday at 5:52 PM

Kylie has become the Queen of Pop while the former Queen of Pop, Madonna, has become the Embarrassment of Pop.

by Anonymousreply 100Last Wednesday at 7:26 PM

I unapologetically love “Into the Blue,” both the song and the video.

For that, I’m happy “Kiss Me Once” happened.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101Last Wednesday at 9:15 PM

Yes, Into the Blue is a strong single. A bit underrated.

by Anonymousreply 102Last Wednesday at 10:20 PM

Into the BUUUUUHHHHHLOOOOOOOOOOO. That Frog she had as her BF in the Into the Blue video was hot.

by Anonymousreply 103Last Thursday at 7:25 AM

She's doing the Jonathan Ross show December 5. Wonder if she'll perform the next single, whatever that is.

by Anonymousreply 104Last Thursday at 9:41 AM

I'm surprised she's not doing the ARIA awards next week.

I guess no one watches it anyway?

by Anonymousreply 105Last Thursday at 10:20 AM

Kylie on a Spanish talk show. It looks fun.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106Last Thursday at 6:06 PM

Kylie is a happy and sunny Australian. Madonna is a gloomy and cranky Detroiter/New Yorker.

by Anonymousreply 107Last Thursday at 11:57 PM

R107 I like that analogy!

by Anonymousreply 108Last Friday at 2:05 AM

For Fucks sake, can we stop talking about Madonna?

by Anonymousreply 109Last Friday at 1:57 PM

No, we can't r109.

Madonna's pussy STINKS!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 110Last Friday at 3:36 PM

Apparently there's a performance coming up in the next couple of days....

by Anonymousreply 11114 hours ago

R111 - yes, there is. Kylie is going to be Dua Lipa's own Infinit Disco'esque live performance streamy thing, this coming November 27.

[quote]Kylie Minogue will reportedly join Dua Lipa‘s special livestream event, Studio 2054, this Friday (November 27).

[quote]Per The Sun, Kylie will duet with Lipa during the show, broadcast from a warehouse filled with custom-made sets.

[quote]“I am beyond excited to reveal that the legendary Kylie will be performing with me,” Lipa told the newspaper.

[quote]“She is one of my all-time heroes and female artists and the idea of collaborating with her is what pure dreams are made of. I adored her headlining show at Glastonbury and can’t wait for her to join us at Studio 2054.”

[quote]It comes just a day after the Australian pop icon named Lipa as someone she’d like to collaborate with on new music.

[quote]Kylie joins the other previously-announced special guests for Studio 2054, including FKA Twigs, Bad Bunny and J Balvin. As well as performing songs from her latest album ‘Future Nostalgia’, its remix ‘Club Future Nostalgia’ and her self-titled debut, a press release said fans can expect to see Lipa “move through custom-built sets, surreal tv shows, roller discos, ecstatic raves, trashy rocker hangouts, voguing ballrooms and diva style dressing rooms”.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11211 hours ago
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!