Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 13

Face shields, protests, and strippers!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222January 5, 2022 4:44 AM

Protest for that peach, Porsha.

by Anonymousreply 1October 29, 2020 6:49 PM

meh I'll watch but disappointing that there are only 5 housewives. The other new woman they hired is just a friend I see

they needed to shake up the cast more than just ditching NeNe and Eva. They needed a new big personality not sure they have that with the new one

by Anonymousreply 2October 29, 2020 10:46 PM

You know this season is about to suck if Riley's nose job and the new housewife who nobody really knows is the most interesting thing about the trailer. Nene must be loving it.

And Bravo, we do not like hearing about any of these women getting their freak on, ewwww! And Kandi's dusty ass sex dudgeon? No gawd. I think this cast has finally jumped the shark, please just get a new cast.

by Anonymousreply 3November 1, 2020 3:04 AM

omg dey a bunch o fugly dawgs......lawdy

by Anonymousreply 4November 1, 2020 5:37 AM

Phaedra's arch rival the psycho Trump supporting Angela Stanton, has lost her House race EMPHATICALLY

by Anonymousreply 5November 4, 2020 7:39 PM

This show needs some diversity.

by Anonymousreply 6November 4, 2020 7:43 PM

Whew chile, Kenya Moore is now the face of quarantine weight gain! It looks like she's lost it all again, but damn she really blew up for a moment.

Maybe Im being heterophobic, but I really, really don't need to hear anything else about these women having sex! TMI

Nene is not missed, at all.

by Anonymousreply 7December 7, 2020 4:04 AM

I don't miss Naynay, but I do miss Shereé and Phaedra.

by Anonymousreply 8December 7, 2020 4:10 AM

how much do breast implants weigh? I know Cynthia is tall, probably around 5'10 but she doesn't look 180 lbs as she claimed.

Kenya looks like she gained a lot more weight than Cynthia and Kandi did

by Anonymousreply 9December 7, 2020 6:28 AM

R9 Did you see all of that ass that Cynthia is hauling?

by Anonymousreply 10December 7, 2020 6:45 AM

Is Nene on sabbatical or something? This show is nothing without its star.

by Anonymousreply 11December 7, 2020 6:56 AM

r11 Nene was CANNED and deserved it. She became impossible to work with. I didn't miss her at all and didn't remember she wasn't part of the show until after the whole thing was over.

by Anonymousreply 12December 8, 2020 2:22 AM

No Nene! No Peace!

by Anonymousreply 13December 8, 2020 4:08 AM

Nene is a pretty big star, I'm sure her team has other things lined up for her.

by Anonymousreply 14December 8, 2020 4:27 AM

NeNe was still in negotiations at the beginning of the season so that's why we only saw 4 cast members + Marlo filming. Eva had already been scrapped and they were furiously searching for 2 new women with either 1 or both being full time cast members.

by Anonymousreply 15December 8, 2020 4:45 AM

Marlo is not infamous as a friend at this point but they could have just added Tanya in there to fill out the wives. I really don’t want to see a ratchet woman like that Shamari. And thank god Eva is gone she was fucking pathetic and unwatchable.

by Anonymousreply 16December 8, 2020 4:53 AM

Marlo *is infamous as a friend

by Anonymousreply 17December 8, 2020 4:53 AM

Why won't they give Marlo a peach?

by Anonymousreply 18December 8, 2020 4:55 AM

R18 Idk. Maybe it’s because she’s so known as their friend now.

by Anonymousreply 19December 8, 2020 8:06 AM

I wonder if it was too hard logistically to integrate a new cast member into this season, what with corona shutting so many social events down. Let's face it...Cynthia setting up a table in her driveway is no social event of the season.

I do actually feel for Kenya...it was obvious when she was speaking to her friend on the phone while driving to the lawyer that she's really upset about divorcing Mark. It would be tough to go through that at any time, but during a quarantine would be especially hard.

by Anonymousreply 20December 8, 2020 8:18 AM

R20 the friend was Brandon. Remember the pillow talk fight with Apollo? lol THAT Brandon

by Anonymousreply 21December 8, 2020 9:08 AM

R21, I didn't watch the Apollo seasons. Is Brandon gay, I assume?

by Anonymousreply 22December 8, 2020 9:19 AM

R22 yes he's Kenya's gay bff. He had a brief career in hollywood himself but never got too far

here's the iconic, infamous Pillow Talk fight from 6 years ago lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23December 8, 2020 10:05 AM

[quote]Eva had already been scrapped and they were furiously searching for 2 new women with either 1 or both being full time cast members.

I really dont get why its so difficult to replace cast members, in Atlanta of all places where you are in the capital of black entertainment. Its seems like the producers on the show arent well connected.

by Anonymousreply 24December 8, 2020 12:43 PM

In order to find new ladies don't they have to have some connection to the current cast to be integrated into the stories? And didn't I read somewhere that the pay isn't all that great for the newcomers in relation to the costs for utilities and the wear and tear on their houses for filming?

by Anonymousreply 25December 8, 2020 2:05 PM

I heard the pay was low for newcomers but I think Bravo needs to pay up. This franchise in particular has been a cash cow for the network and it in its THIRTEENTH season. The return on investment has been received. At this point they should not be paying anyone struggle wages. This will end up like Keeping Up with the Kardashians, the talent will just leave the show since they can make more money doing other things.

by Anonymousreply 26December 8, 2020 3:51 PM

I thought Cynthia was leaving the show? Guess with NayNay and Eva Pigford leaving they didn't want to cut another woman loose?

by Anonymousreply 27December 8, 2020 5:35 PM

Cynthia must do this show for free. She's a nice gal but has never been that interesting.

by Anonymousreply 28December 8, 2020 10:50 PM

wow so Marc is a Trini man. That explains a lot. Some Trini guys just seem gay.

Drew's husband is THICK. Did anyone else catch Mike's bulge when he was outside with Drew's husband?! He had to know the was presenting all his goods in those tight pants

by Anonymousreply 29December 14, 2020 4:15 AM

Drew's husband is HOT but he also seems like the crazy new Apollo

leaving your family for days without saying why, where and how long?

having cameras to watch them creepily?

this guy is a psycho

but I hope he gives us some shirtless moments

the other new one, LaToya, was vying for a potential full-time spot but towards the end of filming producers didn't feel she gave them enough to be more than a friend

by Anonymousreply 30December 14, 2020 6:09 AM

I like LaToya and Drew. But yes, LaToya seems like Marlo 2.0. I died at Kenya's dragnet read, Marlo is way to old for those hoe outfits, NOBODY wants to see all that

We haven't had real eye candy on this show in so long. Drew's husband is fine and crazy, perfect combo! I hope he drove to Tampa to have some mens fool with his ass 😁

by Anonymousreply 31December 14, 2020 6:28 AM

I like Drew so far, but her husband is weird.

Latoya is trying too hard.

by Anonymousreply 32December 15, 2020 1:51 AM

I don't care for LaToya, but she's correct about the Trinidadian culture. I worked with a girl from Trinidad who married her high school sweetheart. He cheated on her like a dog, and she put up with it because her dad had done the same (and even had a completely separate family from the one she grew up in). She finally divorced him, and is dating an African American (read: not Trinidadian) guy now.

Drew seems nice, but I'm confused how she played herself on 'The Game'. Is she that well known in the Black community that she could play herself on a TV show (besides a reality show)? She's a pretty girl, but I've never heard of her.

by Anonymousreply 33December 15, 2020 7:16 AM

Are they all really lady lovers like LSA claims? Are there any straight people living in Atlanta?

by Anonymousreply 34December 15, 2020 7:30 AM

[qoute]Drew seems nice, but I'm confused how she played herself on 'The Game'. Is she that well known in the Black community that she could play herself on a TV show (besides a reality show)? She's a pretty girl, but I've never heard of her.

I didn't know who she was either. I just figured she and her character shared the same name.

by Anonymousreply 35December 16, 2020 4:39 AM

[quote][qoute]Drew seems nice, but I'm confused how she played herself on 'The Game'. Is she that well known in the Black community that she could play herself on a TV show (besides a reality show)? She's a pretty girl, but I've never heard of her.

I didn't know who she was either. I just figured she and her character shared the same name.

by Anonymousreply 36December 16, 2020 4:39 AM

I've only seen Drew in the TLC movie when she played T-Boz, I do remember she did a great job with that. I didn't watch The Game, but I know it was a very popular and long running show on BET, that originally started on the CW.

by Anonymousreply 37December 16, 2020 5:00 AM

Just checked, Drew and her character had the same name.

by Anonymousreply 38December 16, 2020 6:46 AM

I do not miss Nene AT ALL. She was garbage and FAKE. Yes, there's an element to its fakery, but Nene was PATHETICALLY LAME and no one is buying her bullshit anymore. I can't wait until she files bankruptcy which is pretty certain (she's a dumb ass cow).

LOVE Drew's husband. You know he has a fat cock, too.

by Anonymousreply 39December 16, 2020 10:49 AM

Yeah just when I thought I was done with this show, here comes Drew's fine ass, crazy ass husband.

He better be in every episode, OR ELSE, Bravo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40December 16, 2020 2:24 PM

Drew’s husband is an asshole. WTF was it so hard to tell her he was in Tampa when he disappeared for 3 days? More importantly, who was he fucking down there (because you know he wasn’t sitting alone in a hotel room...)?

by Anonymousreply 41December 17, 2020 1:04 AM

"It has nothing to do with you!" - Drew's husband. Um, they are married and have children togther and live together. She absolutely needs to know where he is when he leaves town. He's trying to control her and twist her mind. On camera! What a fucking idiot!

And what was the deal with that we're so happy anniversary breakfast in bed bullshit? Wow.

by Anonymousreply 42December 17, 2020 2:00 PM

Drew's hubby gets his average sized cock sucked in Tampa when he's away ????

by Anonymousreply 43December 18, 2020 10:47 AM

I used to love Kenya. I thought that she was one of the most beautiful women of color in America. Now she seems to be so basic and tacky and thirsty. She seemed to be above schlock like Real Housewives. Boy, was I wrong about her.

by Anonymousreply 44December 18, 2020 2:55 PM

Besides winning Miss USA, what did Kenya even do before joining Housewives?

by Anonymousreply 45December 18, 2020 3:10 PM

^ Straight-to-video movie schlock

by Anonymousreply 46December 18, 2020 3:25 PM

For some reason I thought Phaedra might be coming back ... but I guess she's banned in perpetuity for the shit she pulled with Kandi and Porsha?

by Anonymousreply 47December 18, 2020 3:26 PM

Sheree should make a 2nd return at some point.

by Anonymousreply 48December 18, 2020 10:57 PM

[quote] but I guess she's banned in perpetuity for the shit she pulled with Kandi and Porsha?

And Porsha?

Porsha was in on it, and she should have got the axe too, imo.

by Anonymousreply 49December 19, 2020 9:40 AM

what the fuck... these women are part of the reason we are still fucked... this is shit is never going to end

by Anonymousreply 50December 21, 2020 11:35 PM

but I do love Kenya's Cleopatra look

by Anonymousreply 51December 21, 2020 11:36 PM

NeNe having a major meltdown on twitter asking people to boycott the show since she's not on anymore

she's also taking legal action against Bravo

by Anonymousreply 52December 21, 2020 11:36 PM

I do not care if Cynthia gets to have her stupid fucking perfect wedding on her stupid fucking perfect date.

by Anonymousreply 53December 21, 2020 11:44 PM

it's a shame that Drew's husband is psycho and Kenya's "husband" is weird as well. Those 2 guys are both so hot.

Todd isn't bad looking but he's just not sexy to me

Mike is not hot at all

Dennis-don't get me started laughing

by Anonymousreply 54December 22, 2020 12:55 AM

Ralph has so much pent up aggression and he seems frustrated as fuck. That man needs a good nut and he probably got many over those three days he stepped out. Drew is very laid back but she wont be able to deal with that forever just because he's fine.

by Anonymousreply 55December 22, 2020 1:56 AM

I smell cock sucking lips on Drew's hot hubby and Kenya's hotter hubby.

by Anonymousreply 56December 22, 2020 11:27 AM

The Cynthia Wedding Drama is so boring and fake. These people are terrible actors. "Do you want a wedding or do you want me????" Ugh, awful. This show is so played out.

by Anonymousreply 57December 22, 2020 11:49 AM

I need some screenshots of Ralph's booty

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58December 22, 2020 2:12 PM

Is there a new episode this weekend with Ralph raging again? Preferably with him sagging in some shorts like the last episode 🍑

by Anonymousreply 59December 30, 2020 7:37 PM

R59 yes new episode this Sunday

by Anonymousreply 60December 30, 2020 8:03 PM

NO buzz on this show this season. I already deleted episode 1 on my DVR before watching and will start on Episode 2. Not buying Porscha (a TRUE MORON) as a Black Rights Matters missionary. It reeks of opportunism at its lowest. Not surprised the ratings are down. I despise Nene but she has charisma in spades. So much fun to hate.

by Anonymousreply 61January 2, 2021 11:18 PM

Mike deserves to have his dick sucked from the back for dealing with 10-10-2020. Thats why I could never be with a woman! I would've totally left Cynthia's ass right there at the venue.

by Anonymousreply 62January 4, 2021 12:01 AM

What's with the latest "episode" being a clip show? What is this, the Golden Girls?

by Anonymousreply 63January 4, 2021 2:55 AM

omg Ralph is so hot...but so emotionally damaged

when the hell is Drew going to start appearing in more group scenes? Except for the 1 introduction at Cynthia's she's been on her own

by Anonymousreply 64January 4, 2021 7:42 AM

Bravo, I need swole Ralph to appear in every episode, preferably with less clothing 💪🏾 he is the only thing Im watching this tired ass season for!

His big booty stuffed in those tight jeans got me weak 🍑😩

by Anonymousreply 65January 4, 2021 1:16 PM

Was this season shot during Covid?

by Anonymousreply 66January 4, 2021 1:32 PM

[quote] Not buying Porscha (a TRUE MORON) as a Black Rights Matters missionary. It reeks of opportunism at its lowest.

Welcome to the DL Kenya Moore!

by Anonymousreply 67January 4, 2021 2:39 PM

[quote] Drew's husband is THICK. Did anyone else catch Mike's bulge when he was outside with Drew's husband?!

I thought that I was the only one who was finding Ralph attractive. I guess not!

But does he remind anyone else of Kordell Stewart? They kind of have a similar look.

That immediately took me to thinking that maybe Ralph is on the DL too.

I don't know why, but all of the husbands and boyfriends on this show seem like they're on the DL. Except for Dennis and Todd. Dennis is clearly into women, and Todd is just... as Mama Joyce put it... a HUSTLER. lol

by Anonymousreply 68January 4, 2021 3:05 PM

I wonder if Porsha will have flashbacks of Kordell, when she meets Ralph?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69January 4, 2021 3:07 PM

[quote]That immediately took me to thinking that maybe Ralph is on the DL too.

Chile, I am just waiting for a transwoman to come forward to say they've been fucking with Mr. Ralph for the entire time he's been married. He is SOOO giving me that type energy.

He holds resentment towards Drew for no reason, he cant even speak to her in a genuine tone and rolls his eyes at her constantly. She on the other hand seems really sweet. I think they have a quiet arrangement. Im very interested to see what the other housewives think of him.

by Anonymousreply 70January 5, 2021 2:03 AM

Kordell is so ugly and also gay. He didn’t deserve a beautiful, sweet natured woman

by Anonymousreply 71January 5, 2021 3:00 AM

Ralph has to have sucked a cock. Deliciously. I know this type. Masculine. Sexy as fuck, but Nelly bitches with the right DL guy.

by Anonymousreply 72January 8, 2021 10:51 AM

Ralph carries too much resentment towards women, based on his relationship with with his mom. Aint no way he didnt seek attention from men

by Anonymousreply 73January 8, 2021 1:25 PM

Bravo, I told you I need Ralph and his ass in every episode, keep playing 👊🏽

Its clear now due to her absence in the group scenes that Drew was added late because this season is boring AF 🥱 This episode could have easily been 30 minutes. Nene is somewhere laughing her ass off.

They need to bring in Mama Joyce to stir the shit. Have her plot to set fire to one of Todd's new restaurants and commit insurance fraud with Carmon. Or sue Kandi. ANYTHING!

by Anonymousreply 74January 11, 2021 4:35 AM

Never been able to watch this show, they all such hateful ugly glittering bitches.

by Anonymousreply 75January 11, 2021 5:20 AM

I Kenya's new "storyline" this season toying with lesbianism?

by Anonymousreply 76January 11, 2021 12:48 PM

Storylines this season:

Kenya - BiCurious

Cynthia - (corny) Wedding

Drew - (terrible) Marriage

Porsche - BLM

Kandi - ?

by Anonymousreply 77January 11, 2021 12:54 PM

Marc is hot, Drew is not. Both are shitty husbands.

by Anonymousreply 78January 11, 2021 12:56 PM

Correction: Marc is hot, Ralph is not! Both are shitty husbands.

by Anonymousreply 79January 11, 2021 1:00 PM

IM SLEEEEPP 😴

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80January 12, 2021 3:25 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81January 15, 2021 4:04 AM

ugliest bunch of grifting whores of any of the shows.

by Anonymousreply 82January 15, 2021 4:07 AM

They're not grifters. They're African QUEENS! Role models for all blacks with vaginas and Indian hair.

by Anonymousreply 83January 15, 2021 4:12 AM

honey git ur eyes checked NOW

by Anonymousreply 84January 15, 2021 4:16 AM

Why are their tits always hanging out?

by Anonymousreply 85January 15, 2021 4:18 AM

Gurl dont let me have to call Mama Joyce up in here to put a hit out on your ass...

Angela Stanton was pardoned by your impeached President. She ran for the late great John Lewis' congressional seat as a Republican in November and lost miserably. That ole stunt queen!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86January 15, 2021 4:28 AM

dats all dey gots to offer der men....

by Anonymousreply 87January 15, 2021 4:40 AM

Did ANYONE even watch this week? 🥱

by Anonymousreply 88January 19, 2021 8:43 PM

[quote] Did ANYONE even watch this week? 🥱

Klan Grannies don't watch this franchise.

They only watch the OC, Beverly Hills, and RHONY.

With Primetime in effect, only the Klan Grannies are left on this board.

by Anonymousreply 89January 19, 2021 8:49 PM

lmao I watched it. It's just been yet another unremarkable season for Atlanta, especially after the great season Potomac just had.

But one thing I learned from the latest ep is that Cynthia is Mallory's OLDER sister. I could've sworn it was the other way around. Also it was kind of hilarious when Cynthia's mom said she didn't know what a PSA was and didn't know her abuse story would be on TV. Gurl, what'd you think all those cameras were for?

by Anonymousreply 90January 19, 2021 9:26 PM

They should've brought back Sheree. The one thing about The Bone Collector is that she knows how to stir up drama.

Bravo dropped the ball by getting rid of her... for the second time.

by Anonymousreply 91January 19, 2021 9:34 PM

It is boring so far. Waiting for the bisexual stripper scandal stuff later.

by Anonymousreply 92January 19, 2021 9:35 PM

👀

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93January 29, 2021 2:13 AM

This is the worst season of any RH franchise, ever. I have actually deleted some episodes before watching them. This shit is worse than some of OC's and NJ's worst seasons.

NOTHING IS HAPPENING.

Porsha is so fake with all her woke shit. I am with Kenya on this. Its mainly for TV. But she was arrested! Whatever.

Watching the latest and it's garbage.

The Drew chick seems fine and nice.

This show needs some real villains. Kenya is trying to have it both ways, but it isn't working.

by Anonymousreply 94January 31, 2021 7:41 PM

Ralph is HOTTTTTTTT

by Anonymousreply 95February 3, 2021 7:11 PM

Wait, I thought that was a whites only franchise, does Andy Cohen know about this?

by Anonymousreply 96February 3, 2021 7:31 PM

Ralphs whole body is thick and juicy

Latoya coming for Drew's wig wasn't enough for me to resume watching the season

by Anonymousreply 97February 3, 2021 7:42 PM

r94 = Kim Zolziak

by Anonymousreply 98February 3, 2021 8:20 PM

It has been boring, and messy (and not in a good way), but I am glad NeNe is gone.

I still love Kandi, though. She’s one of my favorite housewives of any of the franchises.

by Anonymousreply 99February 3, 2021 10:22 PM

Nene is losing all her checks, not just the Bravo ones. She's been dropped by her management team and entertainment lawyer after accusing them of being in cahoots with Andy Cohen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100February 8, 2021 10:05 PM

Nay Nay needs a spanking.

by Anonymousreply 101February 8, 2021 10:12 PM

Nene was on Housewives longer than most sitcom stars are on primetime TV. She should be set for life at this point. Andy Cohen (who I think has no power anyway) and Bravo shouldn't hold the keys to her future anymore. I think that's what she's really on one about, she done spent all her coins on bullshit over the years. In her own words, whew child the ghetto!

IIRC Nene was about to get a talk show around 2014-15 with Debmar who does Wendy's show, but she got into it with Kelvin and that ended it. Her popularity peaked at that time and unfortunately she missed her chance.

by Anonymousreply 102February 9, 2021 3:33 AM

omg WTF was tonight's episode?

it was like Showtime or HBO afterhours. I'm shocked Bravo put it on at 9 PM

So Kenya is implying Porsha and Tanya had a threesome with Bolo the stripper lol

Kenya and Marlo now have a truce

by Anonymousreply 103February 22, 2021 6:59 AM

I haven't been watching, twitter is lit up over the show tonight. What happened? I'm tired of these hoes TBH

by Anonymousreply 104February 22, 2021 7:18 AM

Why did Porsha even bother to lie? Kenya solved stripper-gate.

by Anonymousreply 105February 22, 2021 7:36 AM

is it normal during a bachelorette party for multiple women to share the same stripper?

We know Porsha, Tanya, LaToya, Drew and Shamea all grinded up on that stripper. Cynthia and Kandi watched.

Then Kenya is saying everyone except Porsha and Tanya left and those 2 had a threesome with the stripper

I was dying when Kenya said she heard "fuck this p harder". Marlo confirmed she heard some kind of sex noises during the night too

by Anonymousreply 106February 22, 2021 8:22 AM

Well Cynthia stroked that D at least. Porsha also got nasty with Latoya before the orgy with Tanya, she just can’t control herself

by Anonymousreply 107February 22, 2021 8:39 AM

Orgy? It was a threesome with muscle queen Bolo. Cynthia did pump his BBC? I wonder how far Drew really went.

by Anonymousreply 108February 22, 2021 9:10 AM

I was disgusted by the whole show and have never seen so many fat asses. They should all be ashamed of themselves.

by Anonymousreply 109February 22, 2021 12:06 PM

bunch of trashy hoes

by Anonymousreply 110February 22, 2021 1:34 PM

I was disgusted by how tacky they were. The weird roided up stripper wearing Chanel gear? He was Kandy's height. They all looked like mentally challenged fools.

by Anonymousreply 111February 22, 2021 2:00 PM

Has Nene taken to social media yet to read their wigs off for not having any good storylines and having to resort to being gutter trash? If not sounds like a missed opportunity!

by Anonymousreply 112February 22, 2021 2:03 PM

I died when the audio of Porsha saying "which one of y'all bitches eating me tonight?" was played

by Anonymousreply 113February 22, 2021 6:42 PM

R113) Me too. LOL.

by Anonymousreply 114February 23, 2021 4:18 AM

[quote]Well Cynthia stroked that D at least.

No, she didn't. She went to bed.

by Anonymousreply 115February 23, 2021 4:19 AM

not surprisingly ratings climbed back up a lot this week but still far from their past seasons.

here's Bolo's IG for you thirsty thots!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116February 24, 2021 5:12 AM

Bolo at work

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117February 24, 2021 5:17 AM

R117) Dang!

by Anonymousreply 118February 24, 2021 8:05 AM

R115 Yes she did, she all but says she stroked him (had to get the receipts) then went to bed after that. She was talking and laughing about how she had to tell Mike. Not the biggest deal but uhm, she said she got her hands on it!

by Anonymousreply 119February 24, 2021 8:26 AM

The consensus Im getting online is that Porsha got smashed while the others watched. The others stroked BOLO or got felt up

by Anonymousreply 120February 24, 2021 9:25 AM

[quote]The others stroked BOLO or got felt up

Someone got licked up too.

by Anonymousreply 121February 24, 2021 9:41 AM

Tanya’s acting guilty.

by Anonymousreply 122February 24, 2021 9:55 AM

Could yall take BOLO on sight like Porsha allegely did, and with full audience and cameras nearby too? Thats a bad bish right there. I would need about two days of preparation and meditation to take that XL meat!

by Anonymousreply 123February 24, 2021 2:29 PM

R122 Tanya quit the show. Next episode is her last appearance. It's also reported she went back to Canada lol. She couldn't handle what Kenya was implying about her

R123 no he's too big even though he looks good

by Anonymousreply 124February 24, 2021 5:17 PM

Tan- ya

by Anonymousreply 125February 24, 2021 8:40 PM

BOLO and the Walgreens texturizer kit 🤣🤣🤣

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126February 24, 2021 11:42 PM

Bolo must have an interesting tax return. Let's hope he doesn't still live off a govt. programs and pays his taxes.

by Anonymousreply 127February 24, 2021 11:47 PM

R127) You can take your racist ass off this thread. There are plenty of other threads on this board to spread your venom.

by Anonymousreply 128February 25, 2021 6:56 AM

midseason trailer

"You weren't looking for god-you were looking for some dick" hahahaha that is a hilarious line

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129February 25, 2021 10:15 PM

why is Latoya on this show. she ruins it for me. she's like an annoying little sister. go away, trash.

by Anonymousreply 130February 25, 2021 11:06 PM

Sheree is back with her jailbird boyfriend, Mr. Chocolate!

[quote] Shereé Whitfield reunites with ex Tyrone Gilliams after prison release

According to TMZ, Whitfield and Gilliams have been hanging out together in Philadelphia, his hometown, since he was freed.

Former Real Housewives of Atlanta star Sheree Whitfield has reunited with her boyfriend, Tyrone Gilliams, who was released from prison early due to the COVID-19 pandemic.

Gilliams was sentenced to 10 years in prison in 2013 for wire fraud. He and Whitfield had dated before his indictment. The couple reconnected in 2016, and Whitfield frequently visited him in a Kentucky prison.

TMZ reported that the couple has been hanging out together in Philadelphia, Gilliams’ hometown.

He was convicted, along with his attorney, of stealing more than $5 million from their investors. He had previously portrayed himself as a commodities trader and hip-hop promoter, as well as an up-and-coming philanthropist. He tried to boost his image with a splashy charity event that featured several celebrities, including Sean “Diddy” Combs.

Federal prosecutors said Gilliams and Everette Scott misappropriated their investors’ money for personal gain and spent it on luxury cars, jewelry and travel. Scott was sentenced to 30 months in prison for his role in the scheme.

At his 2013 sentencing, Gilliams arrived with more than two dozen supporters, including his father who is a minister in Philadelphia. At the time, attorney Anthony Ricco called him “a person capable of redemption.”

In 2018, Whitfield told Page Six that dating Gilliams was “very unconventional and something new for me.” She said the two communicated through love letters.

“The positives of dating an incarcerated man, for me, is I really feel like I got to know him on a deeper level. A lot of times, relationships are built on physical, and a lot of times they don’t work,” she said. “People don’t take the time to get to know each other, or communicate, or talk. We do all of that. We don’t have anything else to do but communicate.”

Whitfield was part of RHOA‘s original cast and stayed with it through Season Four. After leaving, she showed up again in its eighth season, then stayed for Seasons Nine and 10 before permanently departing in 2018.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131February 26, 2021 6:32 PM

Sheree really is an airhead

by Anonymousreply 132February 26, 2021 8:05 PM

Who's the beauty queen contestant with no beauty? How dreadful!

by Anonymousreply 133February 26, 2021 9:05 PM

Sheree dating Tyrone the stunt queen 😁

Im glad Porsha's old thirsty ass didn't get a hold of Kairo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134February 27, 2021 2:11 AM

So, is it true that BOLO is 16 inches lol? You would think those women never saw a dick before by the way they were acting. Also, Tanya is guilty and embarrassed. That’s why she left the show.

by Anonymousreply 135February 28, 2021 12:09 AM

A lot of people are now planning their own dungeon theme parties just for the hell of it! Now I dont think all these strippers will be breaking off the attendees like BOLO unless you come with some real coins.

I would want Jeff Cutts to be my entertainment, doing nude yoga and shaking his ass for me!😁

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136February 28, 2021 12:48 AM

r135 I dont think Tanya realized that being overly defensive about the whole thing would make her look even more guilty. And I dont even like calling her guilty, she is a grown ass woman and can do as she pleases. That's what she really should be saying IMO.

Most of these women have guys who have obviously cheated on them at least once. It would actually be refreshing if they just say they did it and dont regret it one bit!

by Anonymousreply 137February 28, 2021 1:00 AM

So...the only housewives in Atlanta are POC?

by Anonymousreply 138February 28, 2021 1:09 AM

R135 see R117 for his dick length

by Anonymousreply 139February 28, 2021 2:34 AM

A fishing boat!?!?!

by Anonymousreply 140February 28, 2021 3:21 AM

God, I can’t believe Porsha acted like that at the party.

by Anonymousreply 141February 28, 2021 2:55 PM

Kandi is pregnant for an acting gig?

by Anonymousreply 142February 28, 2021 3:04 PM

[quote]God, I can’t believe Porsha acted like that at the party

Imo if anyone should be given a thirst pass it should be Porsha. I doubt she has seen anyone, male or female, while on break from Dennis. And he probably dont even turn her on anymore since he cheated, and he aint all that physically attractive anyway. She definitely hadnt gotten any good d in years.

Despite all that, id NEVER take it that far in the presence of cameras or those other housewives who would run your name in dirt for eternity for something like this!

And the women can do each other, but let that had been Ralph and Mike riding each other on camera, the show would be cancelled lol

by Anonymousreply 143February 28, 2021 5:07 PM

apparently Bolo will make a special appearance on tonight's WWHL lol

by Anonymousreply 144February 28, 2021 11:04 PM

For tonight's stupid game on WWHL, Andy's gonna suck Bolo off.

by Anonymousreply 145February 28, 2021 11:57 PM

Its useless having BOLO on WWHL unless hes' going to put on another show! Its not like he's going to spill a client's tea, that's bad for the business.

Tan-ya got in a read when she told Kenya she's hasn't gotten any in ages, I keed 😁 Kandi's recap with Don Juan was also funny.

Kenya is just EXHAUSTING to watch. She is always bringing down the room and she is miserable cause that asshole Marc makes her that way. Gurl please leave his ass so you can have a life again not make others feel bad about living theirs

by Anonymousreply 146March 1, 2021 1:25 AM

Don Juan what a mess lol "social justice snatch"

So Kenya admitted her lesbian crush on LaToya...DL has been gaydaring her for years

Andy did have Bolo on...he kind of fetishized and embarrassed him at the beginning with a game of "is it bigger than Bolo's dick?" Then he asked him questions about what happened and of course Bolo kept it vague. I will say he looks good with clothes on too

by Anonymousreply 147March 1, 2021 8:16 AM

Yeah with clothes on you can actually focus on his face lol. He's handsome.

by Anonymousreply 148March 2, 2021 2:46 AM

[quote]Kenya is just EXHAUSTING to watch. She is always bringing down the room and she is miserable cause that asshole Marc makes her that way. Gurl please leave his ass so you can have a life again not make others feel bad about living theirs

Okay, Porsha. What are we supposed to do as fans? I'm so glad Kenya was investigating. It definitely showed in the ratings.

by Anonymousreply 149March 2, 2021 5:49 AM

Kairo is hot af. What do we know about him?

by Anonymousreply 150March 2, 2021 12:55 PM

Kenya's a bitter old hag.

by Anonymousreply 151March 3, 2021 12:02 AM

Drew and Ralph seem like they'd be down for a third party in the bedroom, man or woman

by Anonymousreply 152March 3, 2021 12:10 AM

I really like Drew. She's a rare feature for a RH show: an actual nice person. I hope Ralph isn't abusive.

by Anonymousreply 153March 3, 2021 12:25 AM

Bolo was a part of Vivica Fox's Black Magic show on Lifetime that got cancelled after she made some homophobic comments about the guys not dancing for other men. The show and tour was cancelled after one season.

I think after the response to this episode, Kandi should resurrect the idea. She probably already has a business plan!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154March 3, 2021 2:45 PM

I'm actually surprised that with the success of her restaurants, Kandi didn't open up a club in Atlanta. I mean obviously not now in a pandemic but prior to that.

I could see her opening up a sex club or fetish-themed club

she could also open a gay club. I mean she's more believable than Vanderpump

by Anonymousreply 155March 3, 2021 5:59 PM

Cannot believe that Kenya is a former Miss USA...she’s so tacky at times.

by Anonymousreply 156March 3, 2021 6:36 PM

Yeah r155 Kandi has the Midas touch. A sex themed or gay themed club with dancers and food would be a huge success if she was behind it. Don Juan and Kandi would make sure that shit was on point.

by Anonymousreply 157March 3, 2021 6:44 PM

I have come to consider Kandi my favorite of all the Housewives, any city. I know it's a low bar, but she's never done anything that makes me cringe, and even though she's generally calm, she's not a pushover like Cynthia.

by Anonymousreply 158March 3, 2021 9:32 PM

Kandi is actually rich and doesn't drink. Two things she has on the other women. Also, Todd seems like a decent husband. If there is any dirt, he has it on lock.

by Anonymousreply 159March 5, 2021 6:05 AM

I like people that don’t drink.

by Anonymousreply 160March 5, 2021 6:34 AM

dat bitch in da middle make me puke....

by Anonymousreply 161March 5, 2021 6:38 AM

is there a better thread?

by Anonymousreply 162March 13, 2021 12:47 AM

About this season r162?

by Anonymousreply 163March 13, 2021 1:07 AM

Drew is now directly engaging Kenya both on the show and online/interviews lol. Should be a good reunion

by Anonymousreply 164March 13, 2021 1:09 AM

Both Drew and Kenya have downlow men who treat them like shit. They should be bonding/besties, not fighting.

by Anonymousreply 165March 13, 2021 1:21 AM

Kenya is not fighting with Drew. Drew is fighting with Kenya to stay relevant and have a peach for next season.

by Anonymousreply 166March 13, 2021 9:29 AM

Kenya got HUGE backlash for wearing a Native American outfit as her Halloween costume. Even Bravo put out an apology. She apologized too but I can't believe she didn't realize it was insensitive beforehand

by Anonymousreply 167March 25, 2021 6:21 PM

I like Kenya, but that costume was stupid. She should have seen that ahead of time.

by Anonymousreply 168March 25, 2021 9:02 PM

Every crazy bitch with BPD I've ever known has dressed up like a Native American at least once.

by Anonymousreply 169March 25, 2021 9:39 PM

Lots of Blacks I know are or at least say they are part Native-American. I'm surprised Kenya didn't claim this.

by Anonymousreply 170March 26, 2021 5:02 PM

reunion looks!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171April 1, 2021 6:23 PM

Wtf is Kandi wearing?

by Anonymousreply 172April 1, 2021 6:31 PM

Cynthia, Kenya and Porsha look great. Kandi looks like Debi Mazar in Batman Forever.

by Anonymousreply 173April 1, 2021 9:10 PM

Kandi said she was the only one who was faithful to the dungeon theme of the reunion.

by Anonymousreply 174April 3, 2021 10:40 AM

"A giraffe? I'll see if NeNe's available"

wow Kenya went there and they included that in the script! Cue NeNe rant on social media in 5, 4, 3, 2...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175April 6, 2021 2:10 AM

This show is boring. The power going out for 5 minutes is not a storyline.

by Anonymousreply 176April 8, 2021 2:45 PM

R171, there’s a surfeit of horsehair in that link.

by Anonymousreply 177April 8, 2021 4:08 PM

OK the Drew and LaToya "Prophet Lott" stuff is weird

by Anonymousreply 178April 12, 2021 7:03 PM

this season isn't over yet?

by Anonymousreply 179April 12, 2021 7:06 PM

next week is the season finale

by Anonymousreply 180April 12, 2021 7:33 PM

reunion trailer!

the sex dungeon theme is dumb but it looks more interesting than most of the season. Marlo, LaToya and Shamea all attend. Tanya seems to have gone into hiding and is noticeably absent since leaving the girl's trip with Bolo

Marlo is clearly trying desperately to be a peach holder next season lol

the trailer barely showed Cynthia at all. I wonder if she's a goner next season

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181April 15, 2021 9:59 PM

Was the season good? It doesn't look good.

by Anonymousreply 182April 15, 2021 10:06 PM

R181 - I hope Cynthia is gone. She is so boring!!

by Anonymousreply 183April 18, 2021 11:57 PM

Did anyone catch this tea? As per usual stuff happening off camera is more interesting than things on the actual show. I guess having a personal trainer as a side-piece is now a recycled storyline for Real Housewives 😁

I will give RHOA a pass for this tired ass season since it was filmed during the height of COVID.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184April 19, 2021 12:34 AM

part I was OK. It was nice seeing sexy Ralph. I think Drew will get a second season.

by Anonymousreply 185April 26, 2021 6:21 AM

Yes, Dusty Drew was clawing and scratching for a peach. Still, I don't find her interesting.

by Anonymousreply 186April 26, 2021 7:01 AM

Meanwhile, eternal thirst trap Marlon, remains a "Friend Of"...

by Anonymousreply 187April 26, 2021 5:37 PM

All of these boring bitches should be "Friend of"

by Anonymousreply 188April 26, 2021 5:40 PM

He touched Jeffrey Star? He’s going to have to be dipped into a vat of Pine oil and bleach.

by Anonymousreply 189April 27, 2021 6:10 PM

Gurl mess

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190April 28, 2021 3:35 AM

Why is Shamea?

by Anonymousreply 191April 28, 2021 9:57 AM

what a boring reunion wow

they really need a dramatic cast shakeup

Kenya vs. Porsha is so old and tired. There's nothing left in it

LaToya did not add anything of note. I hope she's not coming back

Cynthia is nice but boring

by Anonymousreply 192May 10, 2021 6:17 AM

NOW the drama starts!

Porsha is now dating Simon, the older ex-husband of that woman Falynn who was briefly featured this season. They just divorced in January

Porsha says she and Falynn aren't friends but Porsha was quite friendly with her in the scenes we saw this season. I hope producers add Falynn to the show for next season

by Anonymousreply 193May 11, 2021 3:40 AM

Stay outta my panties!

by Anonymousreply 194May 11, 2021 3:42 AM

How is Cynthia still on the show? Does she work for cheap? Is that what it is?

by Anonymousreply 195May 11, 2021 3:42 AM

Porsha and Kenya now trending on twitter as a result of this news

by Anonymousreply 196May 11, 2021 3:48 AM

they're now ENGAGED !!!

WTF

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197May 11, 2021 6:34 AM

LOL ^^^

by Anonymousreply 198May 11, 2021 1:47 PM

When is Nene coming back. The show needs her.

by Anonymousreply 199May 11, 2021 1:49 PM

What in the fucking hell is up with Porsha and Mr. Chocolate????

Engaged? REALLY?

Damn, girl is thirsty to bag a rich man, isn't she?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200May 11, 2021 6:39 PM

Porsha has a prostitute's mentality.

by Anonymousreply 201May 11, 2021 9:28 PM

wow Falynn released a statement saying the divorce with Simon isn't even finalized yet! They still have court proceedings to go through

Porsha has really outdone herself this time

by Anonymousreply 202May 12, 2021 12:56 AM

What timing that Bravo already had a 3-part special prepared! That is so convenient, and I am sure totally unrelated to her recent news.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203May 12, 2021 1:38 AM

She's gross.

by Anonymousreply 204May 12, 2021 1:52 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205May 12, 2021 1:55 AM

Why is a gorgeous woman like Porsha with that old African goblin?

by Anonymousreply 206May 12, 2021 2:11 AM

[quote] Why is a gorgeous woman like Porsha with that old African goblin?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Kordell Stewart - Gay, but lots of money.

Dennis McKinley - Serial Cheater and has sex with animals, but lots of money.

African Goblin - Ugly, but probably has lots of money.

by Anonymousreply 207May 12, 2021 2:14 AM

her civil rights activist grandfather must be rolling in his grave

by Anonymousreply 208May 12, 2021 3:52 AM

[quote]What timing that Bravo already had a 3-part special prepared! That is so convenient, and I am sure totally unrelated to her recent news.

It's only focusing on her activism.

by Anonymousreply 209May 13, 2021 8:28 AM

Yes! Kandi, Todd, her mother and aunts are getting a restaurant spinoff featuring the staff as well. Look out LVP, Kandi is coming for her culinary drama niche

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210May 14, 2021 3:42 AM

I have no desire to watch any of these spinoffs.

by Anonymousreply 211May 16, 2021 2:53 PM

I am so fucking sick of Kenya, she has been a bitch from the first time she entered the program. Fire her nasty ass.

by Anonymousreply 212May 16, 2021 3:19 PM

Hi, NeNe!

by Anonymousreply 213May 16, 2021 8:18 PM

R212 Nene stay off the internet. Go earn you some change.

by Anonymousreply 214May 17, 2021 6:48 AM

How come the show sucks every season when Nene is not on?

by Anonymousreply 215May 17, 2021 1:14 PM

r215 the show doesn't suck just because Nene is gone. As per usual with RHOA, all the juicy stuff that drives the storylines happens OFF CAMERA, and we have to wait 6 months for the women to discuss it, by then its old tea. RHOP is way better now because they capture almost everything on tape.

I think the producers should force RHOA to tape scenes year around so people can actually watch when the shit goes down.

by Anonymousreply 216May 17, 2021 1:41 PM

Plus, this season, production was shutdown for months. That was after they were trying to secure contracts that also stalled production.

by Anonymousreply 217May 18, 2021 6:24 AM

Mama Joyce is the worst character on any franchise. Nobody wants to watch a villain thrive!

by Anonymousreply 218May 19, 2021 1:38 AM

Did yall see this mess about Angela Stanton? I guess most of DL didn't know her. Someone please put this old stunt queen out her misery. I better not see this hoe on the campaign trail for any Republicans either, she is a total fraud

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219May 19, 2021 1:49 AM

I'm very late to this party, but there was a Season 13 marathon on over the weekend, and I got hooked.

I have a question.

There was one scene where someone called Porsha on their phone, and she was completely BALD.

Was that for real??? I'm shocked that she actually showed that on television, but I thought maybe it was some app that makes people bald or something.

Does anyone here know the scoop?

by Anonymousreply 220January 5, 2022 12:35 AM

Damn, BOLO!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221January 5, 2022 12:38 AM

R220 It was probably a wig cap glued to her head.

by Anonymousreply 222January 5, 2022 4:44 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!