Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 13

Face shields, protests, and strippers!

Offsite Link
by Monster Full a Trashreply 92Last Tuesday at 12:35 PM

Protest for that peach, Porsha.

by Monster Full a Trashreply 110/29/2020

meh I'll watch but disappointing that there are only 5 housewives. The other new woman they hired is just a friend I see

they needed to shake up the cast more than just ditching NeNe and Eva. They needed a new big personality not sure they have that with the new one

by Monster Full a Trashreply 210/29/2020

You know this season is about to suck if Riley's nose job and the new housewife who nobody really knows is the most interesting thing about the trailer. Nene must be loving it.

And Bravo, we do not like hearing about any of these women getting their freak on, ewwww! And Kandi's dusty ass sex dudgeon? No gawd. I think this cast has finally jumped the shark, please just get a new cast.

by Monster Full a Trashreply 310/31/2020

omg dey a bunch o fugly dawgs......lawdy

by Monster Full a Trashreply 410/31/2020

Phaedra's arch rival the psycho Trump supporting Angela Stanton, has lost her House race EMPHATICALLY

by Monster Full a Trashreply 511/04/2020

This show needs some diversity.

by Monster Full a Trashreply 611/04/2020

Whew chile, Kenya Moore is now the face of quarantine weight gain! It looks like she's lost it all again, but damn she really blew up for a moment.

Maybe Im being heterophobic, but I really, really don't need to hear anything else about these women having sex! TMI

Nene is not missed, at all.

by Monster Full a Trashreply 712/06/2020

I don't miss Naynay, but I do miss Shereé and Phaedra.

by Monster Full a Trashreply 812/06/2020

how much do breast implants weigh? I know Cynthia is tall, probably around 5'10 but she doesn't look 180 lbs as she claimed.

Kenya looks like she gained a lot more weight than Cynthia and Kandi did

by Monster Full a Trashreply 912/06/2020

R9 Did you see all of that ass that Cynthia is hauling?

by Monster Full a Trashreply 1012/06/2020

Is Nene on sabbatical or something? This show is nothing without its star.

by Monster Full a Trashreply 1112/06/2020

r11 Nene was CANNED and deserved it. She became impossible to work with. I didn't miss her at all and didn't remember she wasn't part of the show until after the whole thing was over.

by Monster Full a Trashreply 1212/07/2020

No Nene! No Peace!

by Monster Full a Trashreply 1312/07/2020

Nene is a pretty big star, I'm sure her team has other things lined up for her.

by Monster Full a Trashreply 1412/07/2020

NeNe was still in negotiations at the beginning of the season so that's why we only saw 4 cast members + Marlo filming. Eva had already been scrapped and they were furiously searching for 2 new women with either 1 or both being full time cast members.

by Monster Full a Trashreply 1512/07/2020

Marlo is not infamous as a friend at this point but they could have just added Tanya in there to fill out the wives. I really don’t want to see a ratchet woman like that Shamari. And thank god Eva is gone she was fucking pathetic and unwatchable.

by Monster Full a Trashreply 1612/07/2020

Marlo *is infamous as a friend

by Monster Full a Trashreply 1712/07/2020

Why won't they give Marlo a peach?

by Monster Full a Trashreply 1812/07/2020

R18 Idk. Maybe it’s because she’s so known as their friend now.

by Monster Full a Trashreply 1912/07/2020

I wonder if it was too hard logistically to integrate a new cast member into this season, what with corona shutting so many social events down. Let's face it...Cynthia setting up a table in her driveway is no social event of the season.

I do actually feel for Kenya...it was obvious when she was speaking to her friend on the phone while driving to the lawyer that she's really upset about divorcing Mark. It would be tough to go through that at any time, but during a quarantine would be especially hard.

by Monster Full a Trashreply 2012/07/2020

R20 the friend was Brandon. Remember the pillow talk fight with Apollo? lol THAT Brandon

by Monster Full a Trashreply 2112/08/2020

R21, I didn't watch the Apollo seasons. Is Brandon gay, I assume?

by Monster Full a Trashreply 2212/08/2020

R22 yes he's Kenya's gay bff. He had a brief career in hollywood himself but never got too far

here's the iconic, infamous Pillow Talk fight from 6 years ago lol

Offsite Link
by Monster Full a Trashreply 2312/08/2020

[quote]Eva had already been scrapped and they were furiously searching for 2 new women with either 1 or both being full time cast members.

I really dont get why its so difficult to replace cast members, in Atlanta of all places where you are in the capital of black entertainment. Its seems like the producers on the show arent well connected.

by Monster Full a Trashreply 2412/08/2020

In order to find new ladies don't they have to have some connection to the current cast to be integrated into the stories? And didn't I read somewhere that the pay isn't all that great for the newcomers in relation to the costs for utilities and the wear and tear on their houses for filming?

by Monster Full a Trashreply 2512/08/2020

I heard the pay was low for newcomers but I think Bravo needs to pay up. This franchise in particular has been a cash cow for the network and it in its THIRTEENTH season. The return on investment has been received. At this point they should not be paying anyone struggle wages. This will end up like Keeping Up with the Kardashians, the talent will just leave the show since they can make more money doing other things.

by Monster Full a Trashreply 2612/08/2020

I thought Cynthia was leaving the show? Guess with NayNay and Eva Pigford leaving they didn't want to cut another woman loose?

by Monster Full a Trashreply 2712/08/2020

Cynthia must do this show for free. She's a nice gal but has never been that interesting.

by Monster Full a Trashreply 2812/08/2020

wow so Marc is a Trini man. That explains a lot. Some Trini guys just seem gay.

Drew's husband is THICK. Did anyone else catch Mike's bulge when he was outside with Drew's husband?! He had to know the was presenting all his goods in those tight pants

by Monster Full a Trashreply 2912/13/2020

Drew's husband is HOT but he also seems like the crazy new Apollo

leaving your family for days without saying why, where and how long?

having cameras to watch them creepily?

this guy is a psycho

but I hope he gives us some shirtless moments

the other new one, LaToya, was vying for a potential full-time spot but towards the end of filming producers didn't feel she gave them enough to be more than a friend

by Monster Full a Trashreply 3012/13/2020

I like LaToya and Drew. But yes, LaToya seems like Marlo 2.0. I died at Kenya's dragnet read, Marlo is way to old for those hoe outfits, NOBODY wants to see all that

We haven't had real eye candy on this show in so long. Drew's husband is fine and crazy, perfect combo! I hope he drove to Tampa to have some mens fool with his ass 😁

by Monster Full a Trashreply 3112/13/2020

I like Drew so far, but her husband is weird.

Latoya is trying too hard.

by Monster Full a Trashreply 3212/14/2020

I don't care for LaToya, but she's correct about the Trinidadian culture. I worked with a girl from Trinidad who married her high school sweetheart. He cheated on her like a dog, and she put up with it because her dad had done the same (and even had a completely separate family from the one she grew up in). She finally divorced him, and is dating an African American (read: not Trinidadian) guy now.

Drew seems nice, but I'm confused how she played herself on 'The Game'. Is she that well known in the Black community that she could play herself on a TV show (besides a reality show)? She's a pretty girl, but I've never heard of her.

by Monster Full a Trashreply 3312/14/2020

Are they all really lady lovers like LSA claims? Are there any straight people living in Atlanta?

by Monster Full a Trashreply 3412/14/2020

[qoute]Drew seems nice, but I'm confused how she played herself on 'The Game'. Is she that well known in the Black community that she could play herself on a TV show (besides a reality show)? She's a pretty girl, but I've never heard of her.

I didn't know who she was either. I just figured she and her character shared the same name.

by Monster Full a Trashreply 3512/15/2020

[quote][qoute]Drew seems nice, but I'm confused how she played herself on 'The Game'. Is she that well known in the Black community that she could play herself on a TV show (besides a reality show)? She's a pretty girl, but I've never heard of her.

I didn't know who she was either. I just figured she and her character shared the same name.

by Monster Full a Trashreply 3612/15/2020

I've only seen Drew in the TLC movie when she played T-Boz, I do remember she did a great job with that. I didn't watch The Game, but I know it was a very popular and long running show on BET, that originally started on the CW.

by Monster Full a Trashreply 3712/15/2020

Just checked, Drew and her character had the same name.

by Monster Full a Trashreply 3812/15/2020

I do not miss Nene AT ALL. She was garbage and FAKE. Yes, there's an element to its fakery, but Nene was PATHETICALLY LAME and no one is buying her bullshit anymore. I can't wait until she files bankruptcy which is pretty certain (she's a dumb ass cow).

LOVE Drew's husband. You know he has a fat cock, too.

by Monster Full a Trashreply 3912/16/2020

Yeah just when I thought I was done with this show, here comes Drew's fine ass, crazy ass husband.

He better be in every episode, OR ELSE, Bravo

Offsite Link
by Monster Full a Trashreply 4012/16/2020

Drew’s husband is an asshole. WTF was it so hard to tell her he was in Tampa when he disappeared for 3 days? More importantly, who was he fucking down there (because you know he wasn’t sitting alone in a hotel room...)?

by Monster Full a Trashreply 4112/16/2020

"It has nothing to do with you!" - Drew's husband. Um, they are married and have children togther and live together. She absolutely needs to know where he is when he leaves town. He's trying to control her and twist her mind. On camera! What a fucking idiot!

And what was the deal with that we're so happy anniversary breakfast in bed bullshit? Wow.

by Monster Full a Trashreply 4212/17/2020

Drew's hubby gets his average sized cock sucked in Tampa when he's away ????

by Monster Full a Trashreply 4312/18/2020

I used to love Kenya. I thought that she was one of the most beautiful women of color in America. Now she seems to be so basic and tacky and thirsty. She seemed to be above schlock like Real Housewives. Boy, was I wrong about her.

by Monster Full a Trashreply 4412/18/2020

Besides winning Miss USA, what did Kenya even do before joining Housewives?

by Monster Full a Trashreply 4512/18/2020

^ Straight-to-video movie schlock

by Monster Full a Trashreply 4612/18/2020

For some reason I thought Phaedra might be coming back ... but I guess she's banned in perpetuity for the shit she pulled with Kandi and Porsha?

by Monster Full a Trashreply 4712/18/2020

Sheree should make a 2nd return at some point.

by Monster Full a Trashreply 4812/18/2020

[quote] but I guess she's banned in perpetuity for the shit she pulled with Kandi and Porsha?

And Porsha?

Porsha was in on it, and she should have got the axe too, imo.

by Monster Full a Trashreply 4912/19/2020

what the fuck... these women are part of the reason we are still fucked... this is shit is never going to end

by Monster Full a Trashreply 5012/21/2020

but I do love Kenya's Cleopatra look

by Monster Full a Trashreply 5112/21/2020

NeNe having a major meltdown on twitter asking people to boycott the show since she's not on anymore

she's also taking legal action against Bravo

by Monster Full a Trashreply 5212/21/2020

I do not care if Cynthia gets to have her stupid fucking perfect wedding on her stupid fucking perfect date.

by Monster Full a Trashreply 5312/21/2020

it's a shame that Drew's husband is psycho and Kenya's "husband" is weird as well. Those 2 guys are both so hot.

Todd isn't bad looking but he's just not sexy to me

Mike is not hot at all

Dennis-don't get me started laughing

by Monster Full a Trashreply 5412/21/2020

Ralph has so much pent up aggression and he seems frustrated as fuck. That man needs a good nut and he probably got many over those three days he stepped out. Drew is very laid back but she wont be able to deal with that forever just because he's fine.

by Monster Full a Trashreply 5512/21/2020

I smell cock sucking lips on Drew's hot hubby and Kenya's hotter hubby.

by Monster Full a Trashreply 5612/22/2020

The Cynthia Wedding Drama is so boring and fake. These people are terrible actors. "Do you want a wedding or do you want me????" Ugh, awful. This show is so played out.

by Monster Full a Trashreply 5712/22/2020

I need some screenshots of Ralph's booty

Offsite Link
by Monster Full a Trashreply 5812/22/2020

Is there a new episode this weekend with Ralph raging again? Preferably with him sagging in some shorts like the last episode 🍑

by Monster Full a Trashreply 5912/30/2020

R59 yes new episode this Sunday

by Monster Full a Trashreply 6012/30/2020

NO buzz on this show this season. I already deleted episode 1 on my DVR before watching and will start on Episode 2. Not buying Porscha (a TRUE MORON) as a Black Rights Matters missionary. It reeks of opportunism at its lowest. Not surprised the ratings are down. I despise Nene but she has charisma in spades. So much fun to hate.

by Monster Full a Trashreply 6101/02/2021

Mike deserves to have his dick sucked from the back for dealing with 10-10-2020. Thats why I could never be with a woman! I would've totally left Cynthia's ass right there at the venue.

by Monster Full a Trashreply 6201/03/2021

What's with the latest "episode" being a clip show? What is this, the Golden Girls?

by Monster Full a Trashreply 6301/03/2021

omg Ralph is so hot...but so emotionally damaged

when the hell is Drew going to start appearing in more group scenes? Except for the 1 introduction at Cynthia's she's been on her own

by Monster Full a Trashreply 6401/03/2021

Bravo, I need swole Ralph to appear in every episode, preferably with less clothing 💪🏾 he is the only thing Im watching this tired ass season for!

His big booty stuffed in those tight jeans got me weak 🍑😩

by Monster Full a Trashreply 6501/04/2021

Was this season shot during Covid?

by Monster Full a Trashreply 6601/04/2021

[quote] Not buying Porscha (a TRUE MORON) as a Black Rights Matters missionary. It reeks of opportunism at its lowest.

Welcome to the DL Kenya Moore!

by Monster Full a Trashreply 6701/04/2021

[quote] Drew's husband is THICK. Did anyone else catch Mike's bulge when he was outside with Drew's husband?!

I thought that I was the only one who was finding Ralph attractive. I guess not!

But does he remind anyone else of Kordell Stewart? They kind of have a similar look.

That immediately took me to thinking that maybe Ralph is on the DL too.

I don't know why, but all of the husbands and boyfriends on this show seem like they're on the DL. Except for Dennis and Todd. Dennis is clearly into women, and Todd is just... as Mama Joyce put it... a HUSTLER. lol

by Monster Full a Trashreply 6801/04/2021

I wonder if Porsha will have flashbacks of Kordell, when she meets Ralph?

Offsite Link
by Monster Full a Trashreply 6901/04/2021

[quote]That immediately took me to thinking that maybe Ralph is on the DL too.

Chile, I am just waiting for a transwoman to come forward to say they've been fucking with Mr. Ralph for the entire time he's been married. He is SOOO giving me that type energy.

He holds resentment towards Drew for no reason, he cant even speak to her in a genuine tone and rolls his eyes at her constantly. She on the other hand seems really sweet. I think they have a quiet arrangement. Im very interested to see what the other housewives think of him.

by Monster Full a Trashreply 7001/04/2021

Kordell is so ugly and also gay. He didn’t deserve a beautiful, sweet natured woman

by Monster Full a Trashreply 7101/04/2021

Ralph has to have sucked a cock. Deliciously. I know this type. Masculine. Sexy as fuck, but Nelly bitches with the right DL guy.

by Monster Full a Trashreply 7201/08/2021

Ralph carries too much resentment towards women, based on his relationship with with his mom. Aint no way he didnt seek attention from men

by Monster Full a Trashreply 7301/08/2021

Bravo, I told you I need Ralph and his ass in every episode, keep playing 👊🏽

Its clear now due to her absence in the group scenes that Drew was added late because this season is boring AF 🥱 This episode could have easily been 30 minutes. Nene is somewhere laughing her ass off.

They need to bring in Mama Joyce to stir the shit. Have her plot to set fire to one of Todd's new restaurants and commit insurance fraud with Carmon. Or sue Kandi. ANYTHING!

by Monster Full a Trashreply 7401/10/2021

Never been able to watch this show, they all such hateful ugly glittering bitches.

by Monster Full a Trashreply 7501/10/2021

I Kenya's new "storyline" this season toying with lesbianism?

by Monster Full a Trashreply 7601/11/2021

Storylines this season:

Kenya - BiCurious

Cynthia - (corny) Wedding

Drew - (terrible) Marriage

Porsche - BLM

Kandi - ?

by Monster Full a Trashreply 7701/11/2021

Marc is hot, Drew is not. Both are shitty husbands.

by Monster Full a Trashreply 7801/11/2021

Correction: Marc is hot, Ralph is not! Both are shitty husbands.

by Monster Full a Trashreply 7901/11/2021

IM SLEEEEPP 😴

Offsite Link
by Monster Full a Trashreply 8001/11/2021
Offsite Link
by Monster Full a Trashreply 8101/14/2021

ugliest bunch of grifting whores of any of the shows.

by Monster Full a Trashreply 8201/14/2021

They're not grifters. They're African QUEENS! Role models for all blacks with vaginas and Indian hair.

by Monster Full a Trashreply 8301/14/2021

honey git ur eyes checked NOW

by Monster Full a Trashreply 8401/14/2021

Why are their tits always hanging out?

by Monster Full a Trashreply 8501/14/2021

Gurl dont let me have to call Mama Joyce up in here to put a hit out on your ass...

Angela Stanton was pardoned by your impeached President. She ran for the late great John Lewis' congressional seat as a Republican in November and lost miserably. That ole stunt queen!

Offsite Link
by Monster Full a Trashreply 8601/14/2021

dats all dey gots to offer der men....

by Monster Full a Trashreply 8701/14/2021

Did ANYONE even watch this week? 🥱

by Monster Full a Trashreply 88Last Tuesday at 11:43 AM

[quote] Did ANYONE even watch this week? 🥱

Klan Grannies don't watch this franchise.

They only watch the OC, Beverly Hills, and RHONY.

With Primetime in effect, only the Klan Grannies are left on this board.

by Monster Full a Trashreply 89Last Tuesday at 11:49 AM

lmao I watched it. It's just been yet another unremarkable season for Atlanta, especially after the great season Potomac just had.

But one thing I learned from the latest ep is that Cynthia is Mallory's OLDER sister. I could've sworn it was the other way around. Also it was kind of hilarious when Cynthia's mom said she didn't know what a PSA was and didn't know her abuse story would be on TV. Gurl, what'd you think all those cameras were for?

by Monster Full a Trashreply 90Last Tuesday at 12:26 PM

They should've brought back Sheree. The one thing about The Bone Collector is that she knows how to stir up drama.

Bravo dropped the ball by getting rid of her... for the second time.

by Monster Full a Trashreply 91Last Tuesday at 12:34 PM

It is boring so far. Waiting for the bisexual stripper scandal stuff later.

by Monster Full a Trashreply 92Last Tuesday at 12:35 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!