Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Miami gay bar harassed after a rant from a QAnon/Trump follower

She's a notorious homophobe

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14May 19, 2021 1:52 AM

I was gonna say, this looked like the mom with transgender daughter on Dr. Phil. She’s adamant there’s two genders and there’s no changing biology. I’m surprised she’s not a DLer lol.

by Anonymousreply 1May 17, 2021 6:30 PM

I mean i agree there's only 2 genders and you can't change it but this bitch is crazy and this was a good ole fashioned drag show. Fuck this criminal bitch.

by Anonymousreply 2May 17, 2021 6:42 PM

[quote]I was gonna say, this looked like the mom with transgender daughter on Dr. Phil. She’s adamant there’s two genders and there’s no changing biology. I’m surprised she’s not a DLer lol.

There are only two genders and vaccines do work.

by Anonymousreply 3May 17, 2021 6:46 PM

Here's her rant.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4May 17, 2021 7:01 PM

She hates gays AND trans people

by Anonymousreply 5May 17, 2021 7:09 PM

Nazis gonna nazi

by Anonymousreply 6May 17, 2021 7:11 PM

Trump’s election uncorked the bottle of crazy that’s always been under the table in America.

So now those jokester idiots who voted for Stein, Johnson or even Trump because they were “anything but Killary” now get to enjoy decades of crazy conspiracy theories and Brownshirt thuggery like we saw on January 1, maybe even a rightwing coup.

I have to say, karma is a bitch, ain’t she?

by Anonymousreply 7May 17, 2021 7:35 PM

Wokester, but jokester works pretty well too.

by Anonymousreply 8May 17, 2021 7:36 PM

Another one with worms for brains.

by Anonymousreply 9May 17, 2021 7:40 PM

R5 she would fit in well here then.

by Anonymousreply 10May 17, 2021 7:40 PM

Her godmother is one of MLK's nieces. Unless she's of the same mindset as this freak you'd think she could try to get the lunatic under control. But then, she may have written her off when she went to prison for 2 years. Car stealing ho.

by Anonymousreply 11May 17, 2021 8:53 PM

Gurl this is old stunt queen Angela Stanton pulling yet another stunt. Phaedra from Real Housewives of Atlanta should've had some goons take care of this bitch YEARS ago.

[quote]Angela Stanton says in 2004, Phaedra Parks, Apollo Nida and herself ran an insurance fraud scam involving identity fraud. The scam involved opening bank accounts, using fake id’s, depositing fake checks into bank accounts and withdrawing the cash. The same crimes in 2014 — Apollo Nida was convicted of and served 6 years in prison for. The fact Apollo Nida was convicted of identity fraud involving the same scam Phaedra is accused of masterminding in 2004, speaks volumes of Phaedra’s knowledge, involvement and guilt in Apollo Nida’s crimes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12May 18, 2021 12:08 AM

she would fit in here.

by Anonymousreply 13May 18, 2021 3:59 AM

But why were there children at the drag show?

by Anonymousreply 14May 19, 2021 1:52 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!