Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Do you have any interesting celebrity gossip? Part 4

Let's keep the gossip machine running. Please be seated and ignore the trolls and shills. You're on for a rollercoaster ride.

by Anonymousreply 274Last Monday at 7:38 AM

Part 1

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110/23/2020

Part 2

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210/23/2020

Part 3

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 310/23/2020

Part 3 isn't done yet, it's not even close to 600 posts.

by Anonymousreply 410/23/2020

It’s done! I don’t have much. Paula Abdul hangs out with a lot of gays and once did a local LA news interview for Bratz movie after she did G a gay friend gave her right before she went on- they thought she was drunk- she was on G.

by Anonymousreply 510/23/2020

scarjo and colin jost are getting married soon. sent out their save the date.

by Anonymousreply 610/23/2020

Michael Che is gay and had a crush on Colin Jost.

by Anonymousreply 710/23/2020

What's "G", R5?

by Anonymousreply 810/24/2020

R8, A note that follows "F", Rose.

by Anonymousreply 910/24/2020

R6 what's the point when she doesn't even believe in monogamy?

by Anonymousreply 1010/24/2020

Who wouldn't have a crush on Colin Jost?

by Anonymousreply 1110/24/2020

R11, he's fine but I have a massive crush on Michael Che...

by Anonymousreply 1210/24/2020

GHB r8. Popular in pnp play. Do a combo of meth and G and fuck in a g hole

by Anonymousreply 1310/24/2020

Che and Jost's vibe is very uncomfortable. I like them on the Weekend Update, but it always feels like friction city. The Harvard comment, always seemed like such a sore spot for Che since Colin went to Harvard. If a crush is the reason for the friction then it makes sense r11. Jost just sits and smiles through shade, which can be annoying but endearing. He also married an Avenger so he's living on easy street.

I hate how they let Leslie fawn all over him. Just felt insulting because Che was there but it had to be Jost. Uh.

by Anonymousreply 1410/24/2020

[Quote] And take Cavill and Bomer with you, you fucking loser freak.

Sounds like it's time for someone to take their meds.

by Anonymousreply 1510/24/2020

Josh Brolin used to beat up Diane Lane.

Why didn't Babs step in.

by Anonymousreply 1610/24/2020

^She advised Diane to leave him. As Diane did.

by Anonymousreply 1710/25/2020

I posted some of the gossip from the last thread. Have something else to share now, though it isn't exactly celeb related.

A number of people who work in TV and film productions are saying to me that the conditions on set right now are extremely unsafe. Mask wearing is not uniform, sanitary conditions are poor and there's no social distancing to speak of. They believe that some of the major productions are going to see big Covid outbreaks in the next four weeks, especially since testing is not done regularly.

by Anonymousreply 1810/25/2020

I don't feel an uncomfortable vibe between Che and Jost, R14. There is some sexual tension though :) Keep in mind that Che is chronically single, depressed and a heavy drinker - all hallmarks of a closeted person. There always is a feeling of tension around lonely and closeted people. He has seemed a lot happier in the past year though, hope he found someone.

I don't understand your comment about Leslie. Should she have hit on Che because they're both black? That's kinda racist, dude. I loved when they made Melissa McCarthy Che's stepmom, although Jost was the easier choice. It was the most heartwarming SNL moment ever.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1910/25/2020

Is Adelle really that bit%ch?

by Anonymousreply 2010/26/2020

Not sure if there's a thread about that already, but blindgossip claims that Prince Harry used to beat up prostitutes (as usual, they're very obvious with the clues, so I'm sure it's supposed to be him).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2110/26/2020

Blind Gossip has turned into a Harry and Meghan hate site. They published a ludicrous fake BI claiming Meghan threw a tantrum because you can’t buy avocados in the UK, and wound up deleting hundreds of comments from angry Brits pointing out that you can buy avocados in literally any supermarket or corner store. They have a policy of deleting any comments that are positive or neutral towards Harry or Meghan, which clearly shows their agenda.

by Anonymousreply 2210/26/2020

Chelsea Clinton was the egg donor for Anderson Coopers baby.

by Anonymousreply 2310/26/2020

Melinda Gates was picked for Bill by his mother

by Anonymousreply 2410/26/2020

Anderson Cooper would never have an ugly woman as an egg donor.

by Anonymousreply 2510/26/2020

Warren Buffett has many many out-of-wedlock children. He pays literally million each year to keep it quiet.

by Anonymousreply 2610/26/2020

R22 but that sounds very plausible.

R21, this is horrible. Harry certainly seems like a guy with serious anger issues and often looks like he's going to punch someone. There are other bad stories about him in the army as well. He was seen as completely unreliable and a danger to himself and others.

by Anonymousreply 2710/26/2020

R18 here. I posted some good gossip in the last thread. I'll share a few more things here now.

To R22, Blind Gossip is run by a right wing Trump supporter. They are a big MAGAt and believe all the QANON nonsense. Just FYI.

I mentioned in the last thread about how Cardi B wants to run for public office. Another thing I've been hearing is how disgusted she is by all these male rappers endorsing Trump. Lil Wayne, 50 Cent, Ice Cube, TI. It just absolutely sickens her. To her friends, she specifically points to Lil Wayne and says how it makes Nicki Minaj complicit in Trump's fascism. She's been trashing her by saying that Nicki hasn't been vocal enough against Trump and for Biden. She also suspects a lot more rappers quietly dig Trump than are on the record about it, including her soon to be ex-husband Offset. She may have a lot of issues, but at least she's a solid Democrat.

In relation to the rap world, I've been hearing that Dr Dre is a quiet Trump supporter. Surprise, surprise.

Oh, and if you're curious as to why these rappers are coming out to endorse Trump, besides him lowering their taxes, it's because Trump has promised to pardon some of them for previous federal convictions in exchange for their support. This will happen whether he wins or loses.

by Anonymousreply 2811/01/2020

R22 lmao I'd forgotten about that ridiculous blind item. I have actually worked for Tesco, we sold avocados and it isn't exactly an upmarket store. The person who runs that site is also a Trumpanzee who attacks Democrats all the time.

by Anonymousreply 2911/01/2020

Blind Gossip has become a bore, with its obsessions (Harry/MM, the Kardashians (who cares in 2020?). The regular readers are batshit right-wingers: just check out the comments.

Who else are people reading, besides CDAN/Enty (every bit as bad as Blind Gossip)? ACG just recycles a lot of CDAN/Enty items.

by Anonymousreply 3011/01/2020

R30, I love Deux Moi, on Instagram. A lot of it is just people talking about a celeb they saw on the street or at a restaurant, and there are PR people on there too, It's obvious when someone will say what a cunt a certain celeb is, and then a day after a PR post of 'OMG I met celeb and she's sooooo nice!' But it's still worth wading through, imho. There have been some stories about DL unfave James Corden, apparently an Ellen-style takedown is in the works for him.

by Anonymousreply 3111/01/2020

R30 I was told that Blindgossip vets their items so carefully that it’s hard to get submissions published in there. Is that not true?

That said, absolutely, the vast majority of items are about the Royal Family or Meghan Markle, the Kardashian family, or someone who is a D list celebrity. It’s really annoying and boring and makes me wonder if most of the gossip items are from the celebrities themselves to keep interest going. There’s no fun or interesting gossip there anymore compared to even just a few years ago.

There used to be blind items about things like Winona Ryder confiding in Natalie Portman on the Black Swan set about being beaten by Johnny Depp when they dated, etc. Today it’s all Kardashians and their friends blah blah blah.

I used to read Foxella sometimes but some of those items are so outlandish and conspiracy level that they can’t be true (something about Anthony Bourdain being killed and Asia Argento fearing for her life because someone was out to get her in relation to Anthony). The blind items also contradict themselves (ie some will say a certain celebrity is gay, then in another item it’ll say they’re straight and cheating on their significant other, etc.).

by Anonymousreply 3211/01/2020

r18, I'm in the film industry on the West Coast, and I will say that the Covid protocols are different on every set. Red Zone people (Hair/Makeup/Wardrobe/Director/DP and some camera operators) must get tested 3x week. The other crew gets tested 1x week. Red Zone people have to wear masks, gowns, and shields (glasses/goggles optional), while the rest of the crew, just masks. We do have a CV Safety person that will run around and remind people to distance themselves and offer sanitizer and wipes. This was a mid budget film. There are air scrubbers and hand sanitizing stations everywhere. Red zone people have their own eating area. On my show, it was pretty difficult to maintain the 6' rule on the cramped set, so I would hang out outside. I wonder how other shows in cold climates are going to handle it, as eating or hanging out outside is not optimal.

On indie/smaller budgets (like Blumhouse), not so much. On some tv shows, not only do they have to wear gowns, they have to change them out before tending another actor, but wear the caps as well.

by Anonymousreply 3311/01/2020

R33 It's good that they are taking it more seriously on some sets, but 1x a week testing and the lack of social distancing in colder climates are big problems. Unless most crew are wearing N95 masks, the spread of transmission, especially with a positive case in just one crew member, can lead to a severe outbreak. I personally wouldn't go on any set right now, no matter how safe they say it is . I'm also not really going out anywhere personally, even in an area with relatively low cases, so take it as you will.

by Anonymousreply 3411/01/2020

R33 Also, just as an observation, I don't know if you have seen Wheel of Fortune recently (it's understandable why you wouldn't...Pat Sajack is a huge Trumpster), but Pat (predictably) is not taking social distancing guidelines seriously and is getting way too close to both Vanna and the contestants. I don't know if this is a common problem with MAGAt's on the west coast not taking the precautions seriously, but this type of stuff is a trigger for another outbreak. If people like Pat aren't taking this seriously on camera, airing for millions of Americans to see, then I can only imagine how much worse it must be on set where no one is watching.

by Anonymousreply 3511/01/2020

R34, KN95 masks are required on set- they give them out to you when you check in everyday with a temp check. I think N95s are unavail because of the medical field. Talent is tested 3x week too, so Pat probably felt comfortable approaching Vanna.

I have a friend who is on Soderbergh's project in Detroit right now, and he said that he feels completely safe, as Soderbergh did massive research for, "Contagion" and is taking all precautions. Lucky him.

by Anonymousreply 3611/01/2020

[quote]Not sure if there's a thread about that already, but blindgossip claims that Prince Harry used to beat up prostitutes (as usual, they're very obvious with the clues, so I'm sure it's supposed to be him).

Blind Gossip haaaaates Harkle, and most of their blinds are bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 3711/01/2020

Elaine Stritch is a drinker.

She's also frigid.

by Anonymousreply 3811/01/2020

R36 That's weird because I have a whole stockpile of N95's that I got from my doctor. If I could get my hands on them, I find it hard to believe that production companies couldn't if they wanted to keep their crew safe. KN95's are not totally foolproof solutions. They only stop about 70%-80% of germs. So even though it helps to reduce the chance of infection, it's not really enough to prevent a major outbreak in close quarters. N95's block up to 95-98% of germs, which is why hospitals use them. Unless those are being used, I don't really think it's that safe to work in an indoor setting, where the threat of catching Covid is high. I'm glad the person on the Soderbergh project feels safe, but I personally wouldn't feel that way. Coming from the original epicenter of the pandemic, you can understand my feeling of hesitation and precaution.

by Anonymousreply 3911/01/2020

R35 speaking of, that’s yet another deplorable whose career has not been hurt because of his views — at all. And he’s fucking batshit on Twitter.

Sorry, carry on.

by Anonymousreply 4011/01/2020

r39, I think it's hard to find a large supply of N95 for a crew of at least 100 per day for several weeks or months. Multiply that with other productions in place (and we are going full steam in L.A. and Atlanta), and you're taking away from the medical field, who really needs it.

Besides, I need to work, since I haven't since mid January. Don't want to lose my health benefits, etc. I'm doing reshoots in February in Atlanta, and told the producer that we had a backup person who was tested 3x week, just in case someone in our department tests positive (I told her all departments had a backup) and she said, "Well we'll see what the February protocols are." As if it's going to get better. Cheap bitch.

by Anonymousreply 4111/01/2020

Isn't a lot of stuff filmed in Toronto and Vancouver these days? What's the situation like in Canada?

by Anonymousreply 4211/01/2020

R41 I emphasize a lot with you and the people out there who still have to work right now. I wish that the government would pass a stimulus bill to keep more people at home, but unfortunately, from what I've heard from people I know on Capitol Hill, if the Democrats don't win both the house and the senate, then there isn't going to be another stimulus bill passed at all. McConnell has already made up his mind that, no matter what happens, he's not passing another stimulus bill. In his estimation, he feels that 1) the Republicans should shift focus towards paying down the debt (which is a huge mistake in the middle of a pandemic and an economic recession) 2) they want people to get back to work, no matter how unsafe it is and 3) they will absolutely, under no circumstances, support giving bailout money to states and cities, which is a Democratic red line. He figures that things will work out fine without another bailout, which he is wrong about.

The reason that Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats are absolutely sticking to their red line on the state bailout money and refuse to pass a smaller, more targeted stimulus bill is because of politics and legal requirements. Blue states are required, both by law and labor contracts, to seek out bailout money in the event of a financial crisis before they are allowed to implement layoffs of union workers or make significant cuts to the pensions. Not a single politician in these states wants to be the person to do this because it will hurt their standing come election time and union leaders will support their rivals. When it comes to which priorities get addressed in Washington, after the wealthy and their lobbyists, state and city officials get the second priority. Working people kind of come last.

It really sucks because I know how much people are suffering right now, both those who are out of work and those like you who have to work in the middle of a pandemic. I'm fortunate enough to be in a position where I don't have to work, at least not right now. Not everyone is in my boat, so I really do feel for you. I will say, as a piece of advice, that you really should start talking to your fellow co-workers about engaging in more labor militancy. The one thing that will absolutely get attention from politicians is if there are labor strikes. On this point, a lot of the Bernie people happen to be right about calling for a general strike. Not much seems to get these politicians spooked. Strikes across the country would get them to pay attention and possibly even pass another stimulus bill. Regardless, I hope you are able to ride this out safely.

by Anonymousreply 4311/01/2020

Blind Gossip is run by deplorables so don't give them traffic. They don't have any insider info. They merely spin stories after they break, they never know about anything beforehand.

by Anonymousreply 4411/01/2020

Soap actor Billy Flynn for awhile was rumored to have been somewhat emotionally and mentally abusive towards his female co-star Kate ManZi including making her cry,blamed her for him not winning a daytime Emmy and wanted her to know how he was "superior" to her former co-star Casey Deidrick.

by Anonymousreply 4511/01/2020

[Quote] What's the situation like in Canada?

Seems to be hit and miss with the CW shows.

[Quote] and wanted her to know how he was "superior" to her former co-star Casey Deidrick.

Never thought i would see that name on here. He was really hot on Eye Candy.

by Anonymousreply 4611/01/2020

There has been rumors that there is no way that someone at NBC didn't know what Bill Cosby and Matt Lauer had been doing. There is also rumors that NBC has other hidden skeletons that it doesn't want to ever get out.

by Anonymousreply 4711/05/2020

[Quote] There is also rumors that NBC has other hidden skeletons that it doesn't want to ever get out.

I feel like it's a similar situation with CBS.

by Anonymousreply 4811/05/2020

^ So is every org hit by MeToo.

by Anonymousreply 4911/05/2020

R48 Because they do also.

by Anonymousreply 5011/05/2020

Também ouvi falar de como a estação de televisão americana NBC tem vindo a cobrir problemas sem graça do Jimmy Fallon há anos. Ouvi rumores de que alguém ligado à rede pode ter tentado drogar alguém. Também não houve um rumor alegando que uma atriz pode ter sido agredida sexualmente há alguns anos num dos menores prémios americanos.

by Anonymousreply 5111/05/2020

R47, I've heard some stuff about what went on on the set of Family Ties that would knock your socks off!

by Anonymousreply 5211/07/2020

Spill r52.

by Anonymousreply 5311/07/2020

Sharon isn't the only one on "The Talk" who's nasty Insiders says since Carrie Ann snagged a boyfriend, her off-air personality has changed.

by Anonymousreply 5411/07/2020

R52 stop being a cocktease. Don't make us wait for that too!

by Anonymousreply 5511/07/2020

R53, imagine all the horrible people who are attracted to the entertainment industry. Now imagine them being given lots and lots of money, plus an army of people to protect them from the consequences of their own bad behavior.

by Anonymousreply 5611/07/2020

Michael J. Fox was very bi and very into coke.

He's never publicly talked about his heavy coke use, which could've contributed to his Parkinson's.

by Anonymousreply 5711/07/2020

There was gossip about Justine Bateman gay-baiting Michael J Fox during FAMILY TIES. I hope it's not true, as I sort of like Justine and a closeted Meredith Baxter would have been witness to this as well.

It was also about 35-40 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 5811/07/2020

I think it's more likely that coked-up dwarf Michael J. Fox was groping the crew.

by Anonymousreply 5911/07/2020

People are shocked/disbelieving about institutionalized homophobia in Hollywood, as many believe "the gays run everything." But gays and lesbians who worked there can tell you otherwise.

The 80s, in particular, was a notoriously awful period for openly gay men, between AIDs hysteria and the Reagan era conservatism. And closeted gay men--agents, managers, directors--helped reinforce a lot of this behavior.

by Anonymousreply 6011/07/2020

R60, it's interesting that the homophobia and racism of one of the most liberal places in America is to be blamed on Ronald Reagan.

by Anonymousreply 6111/07/2020

r54 CA's ex tried to re-connect with me on FB during the lock down (I worked with him on a commercial 10 years ago). He even remembered what I wore (which was creepy), and started getting really bossy about sending selfies of myself (saying shit like, "I'll like you more if you send it now). No wonder she broke up with him. He's a hot looking Daddy though.

by Anonymousreply 6211/07/2020

O ator de novelas norte-americano Robert Scott Wilson conseguiu o seu papel naquela telenovela americana porque estava disposto a foder os homens certos para o trabalho, enquanto o seu antecessor no papel recusou-se e acabou por ser dispensado do programa.

by Anonymousreply 6311/07/2020

Sounds like something that would happen r63.

by Anonymousreply 6411/07/2020

Why is R63 posting in Portuguese?

by Anonymousreply 6511/07/2020

Boys in bikinis

by Anonymousreply 6611/07/2020

Kirstie Alley's bowels gave way when it was officially announced that Joe Biden had won the election. Huge mess apparently.

by Anonymousreply 6711/07/2020

Some people at NBC and Dick Wolf productions knew about Jason Beghe problems and his behavior on set but didn't do much anything about it.

by Anonymousreply 6811/07/2020

Ewwwww r67

by Anonymousreply 6911/07/2020

R68 and clearly having Sophia Bush speak out didn't make much of a difference either.

by Anonymousreply 7011/08/2020

I have two items:

What former A+ international star now scams cult fans of his 80's t.v. adventure show for money or sex?

What former A++ U.S. comedian likes her fish pre-smolt?

by Anonymousreply 7111/08/2020

I don't visit Blind Gossip anymore. It is obviously run by right-wing nuts and their agenda is obvious. The commenters are horrible racists.

by Anonymousreply 7211/08/2020

R71, is the US comedian Whoopi Goldberg? But what does pre-smolt fish mean?

by Anonymousreply 7311/08/2020

r73, I'm assuming under 18.

by Anonymousreply 7411/08/2020

This is R71 again:

[R73]: answer is yes

[R74]: No, Goldberg's a carnivore that prefers aged beef--far as I know

the comedian made her mark after the 80's; any takers on the actor blind item?

by Anonymousreply 7511/08/2020

Hasselhoff for the blind?

by Anonymousreply 7611/08/2020

[R71] for ^ : no, this car didn't talk

by Anonymousreply 7711/08/2020

Fat Niall Horan is an alcoholic.

by Anonymousreply 7811/08/2020

Oooh, Lena Dunham and her sister, is that it?

by Anonymousreply 7911/08/2020

[R71] for [R79], that's not even close for the comedian's blind item, if you're answering it. She never had a t.v. series

by Anonymousreply 8011/08/2020

R80, R79 was about the comedian who liked underage girls, not about the person with the TV show.

by Anonymousreply 8111/08/2020

I’m totally confused.

by Anonymousreply 8211/08/2020

[R81], [R82]: sorry for the confusion over that blind item about the female comedian who likes underage girls; I meant she never--unlike Ms. Dunham--had a t.v. show.

btw, [R76], that male adventure star who scams his fans was on t.v. 1985-1989, but the show only had three full seasons.

Is that clearer? from [R80 and R71]

by Anonymousreply 8311/08/2020

That origin story about Bill Gates famously dropping out of Harvard to pursue his dreams? Nope. Bill Gates did not dropout of Harvard he was kicked out/told to leave because he acted weird all the time. Notice how he never gives Harvard a dime? This was told to me by a former classmate of his.

by Anonymousreply 8411/08/2020

Supposedly from some previous threads:

Dave Navarro has had encounters with men but doesn't consider himself gay or bisexual and allegedly like blood play with women.

Allegedly a younger male actor on either Y&R, GH or Days allegedly has a fetish for socks.

by Anonymousreply 8511/08/2020

Dave Navarro was openly bisexual, as far as I remember

by Anonymousreply 8611/08/2020

R84, I know you’re just reporting a rumor but Harvard would not tell anyone to leave because they were acting “weird”.

by Anonymousreply 8711/09/2020

Just want to add Bill Gates was so brilliant he could’ve gone to any other school if he wanted to and they would’ve taken a chance on him. He doesn’t give money to Harvard because they have a shit ton of it and they don’t need it.

by Anonymousreply 8811/09/2020

[quote]What former A++ U.S. comedian likes her fish pre-smolt?

Wanda Sykes?

by Anonymousreply 8911/09/2020

Topic of my blind item isn't African-American, [R89]; she's Italian

by Anonymousreply 9011/09/2020

Deux Moi reminds me of the late-great Gawker Stalker but with pics sometimes. It is a pain in the ass to read their stories on Instagram though.

by Anonymousreply 9111/09/2020

r88 Just stop it.

by Anonymousreply 9211/09/2020

Hahahaha, omg, you're not the Jeanine Garofalo troll, R90, are you?

by Anonymousreply 9311/09/2020

Who keeps promoting Deaux Moi on here?

And yes, Blind Gossip might have had some decent tips every now and then, but it is run by a Trump-loving cunt. That fawning "blind" she wrote about Connery was laughable.

by Anonymousreply 9411/09/2020

Why the fuck should I, r92? Because you posted fake ass stuff that was also stupid?

by Anonymousreply 9511/09/2020

[Quote] Who keeps promoting Deaux Moi on here?

I'm seeing it get mentioned more on other gossip sites too. Guess it's the new "it blog" for blind items.

by Anonymousreply 9611/09/2020

no, [R90], not a Garofalo troll

by Anonymousreply 9711/09/2020

Any Sebastian Stan gossip?

by Anonymousreply 9811/09/2020

R98 here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9911/09/2020

My guess is Tig Nataro.

by Anonymousreply 10011/09/2020

R97 Former comedian???? I don’t know many comedians who stop being comedians. The only VERY famous comedian who switched over to acting and then dropped comedy altogether is Whoopi Goldberg. Or Rosie O’Donnell, maybe? She’d be the only out A++ comedian who no longer does comedy shows, I guess?

by Anonymousreply 10111/10/2020

[R101] and [R100], this comedian retired after film of her fight with a heckler went viral two summers ago.

by Anonymousreply 10211/10/2020

R102, not infamous cockhound Lisa Lampanelli?

by Anonymousreply 10311/10/2020

R102, if these are blind items, how do you know not only who they're about but every detail and aspect of the story?

And if you really know, why don't you just tell us?

by Anonymousreply 10411/10/2020

Come on, please post stories about actual celebrities.

by Anonymousreply 10511/10/2020

R104 you’re right. Why post these as a blind? We’re all anonymous!

by Anonymousreply 10611/10/2020

[R104], [R106] et al, here's what I know:

was nearly one of the women conned by that actor: see related link below; the website isn't written by English speakers and I had hoped entertainment unions or news shows would've exposed him first since--from what I've read on Datalounge--I didn't want the other women's claims dismissed outright due to poor grasp of English.

As for the comedian, the underage person involved deserved her privacy, so I could only report it to powers-that-were at the time--who did nothing. Once that girl was over 18 and I was less afraid of L. suing me, I reported the incident to area police; unfortunately still no punitive action occurred. I decided posting here was a no-brainer once #MeToo began bringing other entertainment figures to trial.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10711/10/2020

Lily Tomlin??

by Anonymousreply 10811/10/2020

Trying again...Lea Delaria?

by Anonymousreply 10911/10/2020

Neither of those are A++ in my opinion—especially not Delaria, whose biggest claim to fame is Orange is the New Black. But is it supposed to be Lily? No other out lesbian comedian starts with L.

by Anonymousreply 11011/10/2020

I guess if we go by Italian heritage, it has to be Lea Delaria? A++, though? Not even close. So did we guess correctly?

by Anonymousreply 11111/10/2020

Fuck you with this Blind Item shit. This is a thread on gossip, either spill the beans or die in a grease fire! No one cares about stupid riddles, either name it or get lost.

by Anonymousreply 11211/10/2020

R108 There was only the same gossip item about Lily for decades until she came out. Same with Jodie Foster.

by Anonymousreply 11311/10/2020

oh get your panties unbunched, [R112]; you're just ticked [R103] got the BI on the comedian right.

by Anonymousreply 11411/11/2020

The female comedian is obviously Paula Poundstone.

by Anonymousreply 11511/11/2020

Anon. Lesbian has a very unusual idea of what constitutes an A+/++ star.

by Anonymousreply 11611/11/2020

I used to have a hot n heavy crush on big Nick Mancuso. And now I see hie is insane.

by Anonymousreply 11711/11/2020

He wasn’t very big. Don’t know why I wrote big.

by Anonymousreply 11811/11/2020

anon. lesbian, was this a frequent thing for Lampanelli? I have never heard any rumors about her with the ladies. The short hair cut did change her look, but she was not on my radar at all.

by Anonymousreply 11911/11/2020

Bill Gates is on the spectrum. He was always odd as a child. His mother, who was very protective, channeled that oddness into computers when he was a teen. His attorney father helped broker the deal that allowed him to buy DOS from the original author/coder and the one that gave Microsoft the software rights for IBM PCs. His mother found and groomed Melinda to be his wife knowing that he would be prey to a bad marriage if left to his own devices.

by Anonymousreply 12011/11/2020

R114 so a closeted lesbian or seemingly straight woman to the press who’s been married to men and no one has ever heard of is the A++ comedian who assaulted someone underage. This guessing game was such a waste of time. A++ is Ellen or Rosie O’Donnell, for future reference, not this random woman.

by Anonymousreply 12111/12/2020

R121, I would not say Lampanelli is random, especially in the comedy world. Granted, she’s not Ellen to the average “Karen Fraus”, but she was always great at the Comedy Central Roasts.

by Anonymousreply 12211/12/2020

One of the male actors currently on soap opera DOOL has been rumored to have fucked several tv executives including male tv executives for years in a desperate attempt to try to expand their acting career beyond soaps.

by Anonymousreply 12311/12/2020

[R119], I don't know what prompted her behavior, but there was an old social theory that men or women who were never satisfied enough with any one partner were subconsciously avoiding taboo ones. For myself, one therapist suggested extreme expressions of any emotion are the mind's way of physically venting self-loathing.

by Anonymousreply 12411/12/2020

Maybe you should come into the 21st century, she was huge in the comedy and standup world (no pun intended) and at these roasts, that were a big success around the world, she has a degree from Harvard, she insulted big stars and power players harshly directly at the roasts, Jeff Ross or another comedy big shot called her "The Queen of Mean", etc. etc. . And there were no indications at the blinds that the comedian is attracted to prepubescents, also, sexuality is complex, you could simmer down. If you aren't a paid poster or a bot it's pretty sad, and if you are, it's pretty sad, too, of course. And breeders will hate the gays even more if the gay community connects attraction to teenagers with pedophilia, and pushes the strong connection of these two things; dl has such a hysterical dealing with these things.

by Anonymousreply 12511/13/2020

To r121

by Anonymousreply 12611/13/2020

Wow if Lisa Lampanelli is the biggest celeb gossip we have, that’s really sad.

by Anonymousreply 12711/13/2020

Cher goes to a clinic in Bulgaria twice a year for vagina tightening and lengthening. If it wasn't for this procedure, she'd be a mile wide and an inch deep.

by Anonymousreply 12811/13/2020

This thread is a disgrace. A DL disgrace. Bring back druggie girl!

by Anonymousreply 12911/13/2020

R128, I very much doubt this! The gossip press here is huge, we would have heard!

by Anonymousreply 13011/13/2020

R130, remember that Cher has got both "I've Got You Babe" and "Half-Breed" money. That kind of money can buy a lot of silence.

by Anonymousreply 13111/13/2020

R129 I miss the good DL sources. Nowadays it's people pushing Enty's bullshit or just straight up pulling things out of their ass.

by Anonymousreply 13211/13/2020

Blah blah blah blah blah, yet again, a frau ruined a thread, what a shocker.

Get this through your thick skull, annoying frau-dyke, A+++ means someone whose name is recognizable by everyone, like Rosie, Ellen or Whoopi. Some unknown closet case no one ever heard of is not even C+ let alone A.

by Anonymousreply 13311/14/2020

"His mother [Bill Gates'] found and groomed Melinda to be his wife knowing that he would be prey to a bad marriage if left to his own devices."

A nugget of real gossip lost amid pointless squabbles!

by Anonymousreply 13411/14/2020

"I'm in the film industry on the West Coast"

Okay, but we still need tp in the ladies room. Chop-chop, Consuela!

by Anonymousreply 13511/14/2020

r135, Oh Honey, I'm Red Zone, as are are you. that's why I get tested 3x/week, because of your maskless face.

by Anonymousreply 13611/15/2020

Jesse Eisenberg is an aspies asshole with zero empathy. He got Bruce Willis fired from Cafe Society and Sharon Stone fired from American Ultra because — God Forbid — they were having trouble with remembering dialogue. He should be so lucky as to still be working at their age and with full mental capacity.

by Anonymousreply 13711/15/2020

Bruce Willis is hardly elderly R137.

by Anonymousreply 13811/15/2020

74 is elderly.

by Anonymousreply 13911/15/2020

Willis is 65.

by Anonymousreply 14011/15/2020

r123 Eric Martsolf. Duh.

by Anonymousreply 14111/15/2020

Well that's not working out too well for him. He has some credits outside of Days but nothing high profile.

by Anonymousreply 14211/15/2020

R133 That’s low to attack another member of the LGBT community using derogatory slurs.

Moving on, who has some real gossip? I see people in here supposedly on film sets—tell us more!

by Anonymousreply 14311/15/2020

Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis breaking up reminded me of someone in one of the Weinstein threads making a convincing case that she the woman in a series of blind items about an actress who set-up women to be raped by the whale.

by Anonymousreply 14411/15/2020

She's the woman, I mean.

by Anonymousreply 14511/15/2020

Olivia Wilde bugs. She just does. Too many doors have been opened for her by lusting dykes. Booksmart was an overrated pastiche of every teen movie ever made.

by Anonymousreply 14611/15/2020

Yeah, Olivia Wilde bugs. She's flat and unconvincing in everything I've seen her in, she's neither attractive nor photogenic, and she doesn't go away even though she's got nothing to offer. ' Nothing to offer the public anyway, I've always assumed she has a relationship with someone powerful, because nothing else explains her career.

by Anonymousreply 14711/15/2020

R146 and R147

" A New York-based tabloid journalist told me recently that a model friend of his encountered Weinstein at a North American film festival a few years ago. According to her story, Weinstein told her that if she wanted to act, she should come to his office—at which point he proposed a threesome between the two of them and Olivia Wilde. (The model declined both the threesome and the meeting, and, fearing retribution from the famously vindictive Weinstein, has so far declined to go on the record with the story.)"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14811/15/2020

R146 & R147

And:

"CARA Delevingne has become the latest star to accuse Harvey Weinstein of sexually harassing her as she claimed he tried to force himself on her. The model-turned-actress said after meeting the Hollywood producer at a restaurant, he asked her to come up to his hotel room where another woman was waiting."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14911/15/2020

I wonder if Sudeikis knew?

by Anonymousreply 15011/15/2020

Bruce Willis (as of maybe 4 years ago) is legendary for not remembering his lines. He needs a giant cue card poster with his lines on it off screen.

Olivia in person has a ton of charisma. I worked with her during her OC time (but not on OC), and even then, her agents were telling us that she was going to be the next big thing. She haaaaaaaaaaaated Misha. Very canny woman.

by Anonymousreply 15111/15/2020

[Quote] Jesse Eisenberg is an aspies asshole with zero empathy. He got Bruce Willis fired from Cafe Society and Sharon Stone fired from American Ultra because — God Forbid — they were having trouble with remembering dialogue.

Well isn't Bruce known for being an asshole too?

[Quote] She haaaaaaaaaaaated Misha. Very canny woman.

Did anyone on The OC like Mischa? 😄

by Anonymousreply 15211/15/2020

R18 and R28 back again. Just a quick update on the situation from people I know on TV and film sets.

Apparently this week they are beginning to introduce rapid Covid tests, which can get results within like 10 minutes to an hour. This should help a bit to cut the risk of a spread on set, but it's not as accurate as the regular test, so mistakes can still occur. They felt better that this was being implemented, as productions were ordering something like hundreds of thousands of tests, but I still wouldn't feel comfortable because of the lack of social distancing and consistent mask wearing on set.

by Anonymousreply 15311/15/2020

It's been whispered about sexy Indian actor Siddharth Malhotra giving up his hole to that queen Akshay Kumar casting couch.

by Anonymousreply 15411/15/2020

R14, that shit with Leslie fawning over Colin was simply not funny.

And if a guy had done it to a girl, he'd have been fired.

Never thought Leslie was funny and, at times, she couldn't even get one line out without breaking. She bitched about the Emmys being boring, but at that point all viewers were seeing was a Schitt's Creek sweep. I guess she didn't like that show?

by Anonymousreply 15511/15/2020

Jesse Eisenberg doesn't have enough clout to get the craft services guy fired let alone a co-star.

by Anonymousreply 15611/15/2020

A guy on the Risk podcast talked about seeing an Oscar on a client’s mantlepiece while working as a hooker in London. He said the guy lived quite far out of London, was skeezy and unattractive, is probably dead by now and won the Oscar for directing a movie in the 80s. Any ideas who it could be?

by Anonymousreply 15711/15/2020

I had to look up who the hell Lisa Lampanelli is. I’m sorry I did.

by Anonymousreply 15811/15/2020

R157 The only British director to win an Oscar for directing in the 1980s was Richard Attenborough and I can't imagine it was hime. The guy probably won an Oscar for something else.

by Anonymousreply 15911/15/2020

It could also be for directing a short film, a cartoon, or a documentary.

by Anonymousreply 16011/15/2020

He wasn’t necessarily British. The hooker told the audience they’d definitely be familiar with the film.

by Anonymousreply 16111/16/2020

r153, I posted this on the Armie thread (because someone was speculating why he was tested so often:

For film/tv, they make talent and the people who attend to them (Makeup/hair/wardrobe/camera/director/DP are all considered, "Red Zone") take 2-3 PCR tests the week prior to filming, then a rapidish test (10-45 min result) on the day(s) of shooting. Some productions will still make you take 3 PCR tests a week while shooting. One of the productions that I'm on now only does 1 PCR test a week, with daily rapid tests, and apparently we had someone test positive during the weekend (they won't tell me which department, but it's not "Red Zone", so I'm surmising it's the office), and we are continuing on.

by Anonymousreply 16211/16/2020

-Clive Davis likes young black boys.

-Ashley Judd is a pill-popper.

-Mariah Carey's man Bryan Tanaka is gay.

-Adrien Brody has a fetish for very skinny women. He likes anorexia porn and dates skinny women, who he encourages to lose more weight.

-David Lynch cheated on his then-partner, Mary Sweeney with Laura Harring.

-James Woods had a one-sided feud with DL fave Susan Sarandon, mostly based on the fact that people dare consider her attractive, when she's over the age of 20. He would apparently just randomly go off about how "old and ugly" she is to people. Yes, I know how ridiculous this sounds, and I was skeptical of it, until I saw an old Movieline interview he did where totally unprompted he said that she "ruined the world" by having kids in her 40s.

-I may have mentioned this is a previous thread, but Woods has a history of gaslighting women. He did it to Sean Young, who wasn't stable before he dated her, but he certainly didn't help things.

by Anonymousreply 16311/16/2020

Thank you, R163.

Has James Woods looked in the mirror??? He really is nasty.

by Anonymousreply 16411/16/2020

I think that James Woods is one of those straight men who hates women. When gays hate women, it's usually because we have little use for them, or they invade our spaces. Straight men that hate women, don't think of them of human beings.

by Anonymousreply 16511/16/2020

James Woods has a huge cock. Like cartoonishly huge and he has let men suck it to get roles. r163 - a blind bat could tell you Tanaka liked cock.

by Anonymousreply 16611/16/2020

I like cock.

by Anonymousreply 16711/16/2020

More proof that Blind Gossip is controlled by rightwing freaks... they control which comments get published. Read the comments on this blind item and tell me you aren't scared for America.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16811/17/2020

More!

-Eva Longoria dealt drugs to fellow students while in college.

-Brandon Davis got a string of girls (including Mischa Barton) hooked on drugs.

-Naomi Campbell has sticky fingers when it comes to fashion shoots and runway shows.

-Kelly Ripa stays skinny thanks to a ridiculous low-cal diet and obsessive exercise, but she also has cheat days where she binges and purges.

-Erik von Detten and Shaun Sipos hooked up on the set of Complete Savages.

-Aaron Sorkin is still hung up on Kristin Chenoweth. He has compared all his subsequent girlfriends to her.

-Nicole Kidman and Steven Bing hooked up.

by Anonymousreply 16911/17/2020

This is old but... does the rumor that Nicole Kidman miscarried Ewan McGregor's baby have any merit? It's brought up over and over as though it's fact, but I don't know where it originated. Was it something TC's team leaked during the divorce?

by Anonymousreply 17011/17/2020

R170 She admitted having had a miscarriage.

by Anonymousreply 17111/17/2020

R170 The whole miscarriage thing was bullshit by the TC team and Kidman was happy to comply. She and McGregor have never slept together. Friends yes, but nothing more.

by Anonymousreply 17211/17/2020

Does anyone have any soap star gossip? Anything about Chad Brannon, Maurice Bernard, James Patrick Stuart or Roger Howarth, in particular?

by Anonymousreply 17311/18/2020

Any Josh O'Connor gossip?

by Anonymousreply 17411/18/2020

Apparently Jaeden Martell (formerly Lieberher) strung along a boy who had a crush on him (out of curiosity, I guess), but didn't let him get to first base. Also heard that he fucked a woman in her 30s.

by Anonymousreply 17511/18/2020

WHO?!

by Anonymousreply 17611/19/2020

R176 he was Bill in IT 2017/2019.

I sincerely hope a 30-year-old woman did not sleep with jfc. But seeing how many older women drool over his co-star Finn Wolfhard I can sadly believe it.

by Anonymousreply 17711/19/2020

Eva Langoria is still shady.

So is Arsenio Hall.

by Anonymousreply 17811/19/2020

[quote]Cher goes to a clinic in Bulgaria twice a year for vagina tightening and lengthening.

Maybe this sounds scandalous to Americans but in France (just to give one example), all women are entitled to attend vagina tightening classes, free of charge, after pregnancy as part of the basic government health care plan.

The idea that Cher would have to go to Bulgaria for this is ludicrous.

by Anonymousreply 17911/19/2020

Thanks R177. Some of these non-household names need a short resume included.

by Anonymousreply 18011/19/2020

[Quote] all women are entitled to attend vagina tightening classes, free of charge, after pregnancy as part of the basic government health care plan.

That's a great idea!

by Anonymousreply 18111/19/2020

Ok I dunno if true or not but I just read Kubrik and Hitchcock engaged in casting couch antics w their actresses.

I had a lot of respect for them and it just really disturbed me to read. It really is everywhere isn't it !

by Anonymousreply 18211/19/2020

Johnny Depp pays a sound guy to feed him his lines through an ear piece.

by Anonymousreply 18311/19/2020

R179 What’s a vagina tightening class? You mean they do kegel exercises?

by Anonymousreply 18411/19/2020

Is there anyone in Hollywood that hasn't has to use the casting couch?

by Anonymousreply 18511/20/2020

R185 Steve Buscemi

by Anonymousreply 18611/20/2020

[quote]What’s a vagina tightening class? You mean they do kegel exercises?

Um, I'm a gay guy and prefer not to ask too many questions about this but here's an old article about it (kegels are definitely part of it).

Sorry about hijacking the gossip thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18711/20/2020

I second Steve Buscemi. That man is pure talent.

by Anonymousreply 18811/20/2020

I need to add another thing about the Covid testing. My cousin is doing a HBO max TV show right now. And he told me every actor has had to take a pay cut.

by Anonymousreply 18911/20/2020

R189 - That sucks. Which show? Unless you can’t say...

by Anonymousreply 19011/20/2020

R189 is it a superhero show?

by Anonymousreply 19111/21/2020

(R189) No, it is not. But I think it is happening to a lot of movies and shows. To pay for the Covid testing and precautions. The money has to come from somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 19211/21/2020

R192 - I was actually wondering that the other day - how many budgets have been affected by COVID and how many people (not just actors) have had to take pay cuts. I’ve also wondered how many actors and production people have left the industry entirely.

by Anonymousreply 19311/21/2020

R193 I wonder that myself. I knew someone who worked HR for a major movie studio in LA and had to personally fire over 500 people in the economic recession in 2008. It was soul crushing and this person left the job and moved back home to another state to start over with a new career.

by Anonymousreply 19411/21/2020

R189, I feel so sorry for them. Are they working for $25,000 / week now?

by Anonymousreply 19511/21/2020

R194 - That’s sad. I know the entertainment industry isn’t “essential”, but I feel bad for the good people who lose their jobs.

R189 - Is your cousin optimistic about the show, despite the cuts? I can only imagine the anxiety everyone must be feeling.

by Anonymousreply 19611/21/2020

r196, Gov. Newsom had deemed the film/tv workers as "essential", so we get to keep working through the mini-lockdown. I'm currently working on 2 HBO shows (one just went on hiatus, the other is a pilot), and indeed, we're working 1 or 2 tiers lower than we usually do (but HBO is notorious for paying lower tiers regardless). The "10 hours a day" rule is a joke- if anything it's worse (Red Notice was doing 7 day weeks). But at least we're working. I didn't work at all between Feb. 1 to mid Oct.

by Anonymousreply 19711/21/2020

R197 - Thanks for sharing - great that you’re now working. Wow, I would have thought HBO paid better.

by Anonymousreply 19811/21/2020

David Crosby was the sperm donor for Melissa Etheridge's son who died of an overdose

by Anonymousreply 19911/21/2020

[quote] I knew someone who worked HR for a major movie studio in LA and had to personally fire over 500 people in the economic recession in 2008. It was soul crushing and this person left the job and moved back home to another state to start over with a new career.

What a great premise for a sitcom!

by Anonymousreply 20011/21/2020

R197 I'm glad you're working too; I just had a couple days of work this past week, and I haven't worked since March. I just heard about this 10-hour rule last night, after some of us worked 12+.

Tested us 3xs this week too; the first test I had to go on my own to a studio, then the other 2 were prior to being on the set. Everyone keeps complaining about how inaccurate these tests are, but we have no choice, unless we want to stay home.

It's difficult adjusting to the new rules in place, but if we want to keep on working...

by Anonymousreply 20111/21/2020

Ah r201, I'm Red Zone as well, but have to wear the most PPE in the crew.

by Anonymousreply 20211/21/2020

My friend did the catering for American Idol, but they don't do that now so they have her working Mask Duty. She makes sure everyone is adhering to policy.

by Anonymousreply 20311/21/2020

Back in 2012, some lesbians I know who worked on the crew of the new DALLAS said that Josh Henderson was obviously gay. They said he treated them like "family," not "work family."

by Anonymousreply 20411/21/2020

r204 that can't be true he dated ashely simpson!!

by Anonymousreply 20511/21/2020

R197 When is Euphoria coming back?

by Anonymousreply 20611/21/2020

r206, I don't know. HBO produces (which is basically funding) a lot of shows, but almost all productions are under different production companies (which do the physical production), and can film at any studio, so you don't get any gossip about other productions because you're not on a lot.

by Anonymousreply 20711/21/2020

t doesn't make sense for streaming shows to cut salaries, streaming is the big entertinament industry growth field!

No, it's the big-budget movies that have to drastically cut costs, with the loss of movie theaters and decline in attendance for those that are open, Hollywood can no longer spend $200 million to get a film and expect to get a billion back. The film industry at least has got to cut costs sharply, so no more $20 mil paychecks for slackers like Johnny Depp.

by Anonymousreply 20811/21/2020

Look at how much money Wonder Woman is going to lose.

by Anonymousreply 20911/21/2020

[Quote] Back in 2012, some lesbians I know who worked on the crew of the new DALLAS said that Josh Henderson was obviously gay. They said he treated them like "family," not "work family."

I wonder if Josh and Jesse swapped stories about having to fuck Marc for a role on DH.

by Anonymousreply 21011/21/2020

Tom Hardy supposedly has a footwear fetish. He's not the only celebrity to have one.

by Anonymousreply 21111/24/2020

I think Josh may be bi. He really came onto a slutty looking friend of mine with massive breast implants and wouldn’t leave her alone.

by Anonymousreply 21211/24/2020

r212

I was switching between two different threads and thought you were talking about Joshua Rush...(Though I guess he's bi as well)

by Anonymousreply 21311/24/2020

R212 does your friend know you think she's slutty?

by Anonymousreply 21411/24/2020

I heard the Cher is dead, and they are just keeping her body alive with machines to make money off of her reputation.

by Anonymousreply 21511/24/2020

A male actor on Desperate Housewives ( he is a main cast ) has been known to be very lazy and doesn't like to do any chores. He is also too lazy that he doesn't want to shower. So, he hired his male assistant to take care of that.

In shower, he would sit on a stool and his assistant will start washing him from his head, his chest to his ass, cock and feet. After shower, he will have the assistance making sure he is clean. In order to ensure his assistant doing a good job cleaning cock, he will ask the assistant to suck it. Of course sometimes he got aroused and suddenly put his assistant on the floor and proceed to fuck him. He trained this young assistant so well that his sphincter tighten everytime this TV star shove it all the way in.

How do I know? His wife has been telling his friend. Apparently, she found it amusing.

by Anonymousreply 21611/24/2020

R216 is it Karl??

by Anonymousreply 21711/25/2020

Juicy! I was going to say Jesse but it says he is a main cast member. So either Carlos, Tom Scavo or Mike Delfino?

by Anonymousreply 21811/25/2020

[quote] Erik von Detten and Shaun Sipos hooked up on the set of Complete Savages.

F.i.n.a.l.l.y something we can use.

Though watching that show it came across like EvD was more interested in Evan Ellingson.

And knowing EvD has hooked up with guys makes one wonder which other male co-stars he went with. Maybe Shiloh Strong on DINOTOPIA? Or Trevor Fehrman on ODD MAN OUT? Robert Schwartzman from THE PRINCESS DIARIES?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21911/25/2020

Has anyone on here ever tried to contact Entry or Blind Glossip with a scoop?

by Anonymousreply 220Last Thursday at 3:21 PM

Michael Strahan was once accused of having sex with another man.

by Anonymousreply 221Last Thursday at 10:53 PM

What's the deal with Jacob elodlrdi. The guy creeps me out.

by Anonymousreply 222Last Friday at 5:29 AM

This is old enough I don't think anybody will mind me sharing:

1. A friend of a friend slept with Scarlett Johansson when she was still married to Ryan Reynolds. He was just some guy who worked at a computer store, so kudos to ScarJo for not being a snob (i can't remember if I shared this on this thread or a different one).

2. The above friend worked on The Dark Knight. Didn't really have anything bad to say about anybody except Christian Bale - he was rude, and she'd met him several times before this and he was shitty to her then as well. Heath Ledger was nice and funny.

3. Same friend swears Leo DiCaprio checked her out pretty hard at a party in New York. She's a pretty hot blonde but I always assumed he was gay, lol.

by Anonymousreply 223Last Friday at 11:21 AM

Jon Hamm’s PR girlfriend is using him as a sugar daddy. She hasn’t worked in 3 years. Makes him buy trips for her, sister and roommate. Her sister Alexa tells everybody that Jon would buy her anything. And doesn’t care if he cheats on her.

by Anonymousreply 224Last Saturday at 2:35 AM

Anna is also enabling Jon’s his drinking and drug problem.

by Anonymousreply 225Last Saturday at 2:38 AM

R220 I emailed Enty a blind a few years ago, and it was published a few days later! It was so surprising to see my own words on that website. It got a lot of comments too..........over a hundred!

by Anonymousreply 226Last Saturday at 3:18 AM

R7 I used to work for Warren Buffett. He somehow managed to have 3 kids with his first wife but doubt he had sex with anyone else. He’s so lame his first wife had to find him his second wife. The guy is in the autism spectrum. No way in hell is he paying millions to support bastard kids.

He’s not a bad guy. He and Bill Gates are friends because they’re a lot alike—no clue how to operate in the social world.

by Anonymousreply 227Last Saturday at 3:25 AM

[220] Yes, I've fed several blind items/scoops to both Blind Gossip and Enty. Blind Gossip got back to me with a few questions but Enty just posted it without getting back to me. Enty did qualify my scoops by saying they were from a reader.

by Anonymousreply 228Last Saturday at 3:35 AM

[quote]When is Euphoria coming back?

HBO funded the production of two special episodes to bridge the gap between season 1 and the yet-to-be-filmed season 2.

A new episode debuts Sunday, December 6. It will pick up where season 1 left off, when Rue, a recovering addict, was left by Jules at a train station and wound up relapsing. The episode will follow Rue as she celebrates Christmas and will also star actor Colman Domingo, who appeared in season 1.

A premiere date and synopsis for the second bonus episode is still TBD.

by Anonymousreply 229Last Saturday at 3:48 AM

[R182} I doubt Hitchcock used the casting couch, per se; he was far too neurotic and afraid. He was well known to fixate on his type, the icy blond princess (Doris Day, Janet Leigh, Kim Novak, Grace Kelly, Eva Marie Saint, Tippi Hedrin) and certainly harassed them, especially Hedrin, whom he drove to a breakdown I doubt he woud have been able to perform sexually with any of them, and only Novak and Hedrin were not already stars.

by Anonymousreply 230Last Saturday at 6:09 AM

r221 - that was by his ex-wife who caught him in bed with his bff. It was by his ex-wife Jean Muggli. She accused him of abusing her and sleeping with his male BFF - some Doctor.

by Anonymousreply 231Last Saturday at 6:42 AM

(Secondhand gossip in blind item form):

Several years ago, a famous actress was having an affair with a married director. She was single at the time and knew that he wasn’t, however, he insisted his marriage was effectively over and once filming wrapped, he’d file for divorce.

The director is crazy talented and charismatic, but friends of the actress finally got her to wake up and not get involved in a bunch of unnecessary drama. Unfortunately, within weeks of her pursuing a relationship with someone else, she found out she was pregnant by the director. She was upfront with him and fine with raising the kid on her own, but the director came clean with his wife and was hoping to start fresh with the actress.

The actress stood firm and resisted all offers from the director to be a part of her and her kid’s lives. She ended up marrying the guy she had moved on with early on in the pregnancy, and eventually married him. Meanwhile, the director’s wife filed for divorce and moved on with her life as well, even though he scrambled to salvage things once his original plan fell through.

by Anonymousreply 232Last Saturday at 11:36 AM

R224 ugh. What a joke. Sad Don Draper, indeed.

by Anonymousreply 233Last Saturday at 12:12 PM

Speaking of casting couch stories, years ago, someone posted on here that Brett Ratner propositioned extras and he gave speaking parts to those who said yes AND made sure their scenes weren't cut. I remember this because a DLer said that they were going to watch all of Ratner's films to try to figure out which bit part actresses he banged, and another commented that was "probably the only entertainment value that you could get out of a Ratner film." It was just such a delightfully bitchy comment that it has always stuck with me.

During #metoo The LA Times published a story about Ratner, where a woman said she was an extra in one of his movies and he offered her a speaking role in exchange for sex.

by Anonymousreply 234Last Saturday at 1:04 PM

R232 That isn't a lot to go on as there are a zillion actresses and directors in Hollywood. Give us hints as to what type of director he is (an action director like Michael Bay or an arty director like David Lynch?) or when this was (the 80s? 90s? 2000?).

by Anonymousreply 235Last Saturday at 1:06 PM

R234 Zhang and Rosalyn's name has been mentioned on previous threads. Kind of taints the Rush Hour movies.

by Anonymousreply 236Last Saturday at 1:38 PM

Why does Ratner never talk about the mother of his two children? Is her newborn son his too?

by Anonymousreply 237Last Saturday at 1:45 PM

R236 I believe it. If you look at Roselyn Sanchez's filmography, she went from bit parts in movies and episodic TV roles to third billed in Rush Hour 2 overnight.

by Anonymousreply 238Last Saturday at 1:47 PM

R238 but why Zhang? She was already getting attention for Crouching Tiger.

by Anonymousreply 239Last Saturday at 1:52 PM

R232 is about Natalie Portman and Aronofsky

by Anonymousreply 240Last Saturday at 2:06 PM

Aronofsky has never been married.

by Anonymousreply 241Last Saturday at 2:25 PM

R234 ugh. I mean, I was never gonna forgive him for X-MEN 3, anyway, but still.

by Anonymousreply 242Last Saturday at 2:29 PM

Fuck blind items, stop flooding this thread with stupid guessing games.

by Anonymousreply 243Last Saturday at 2:36 PM

I'm [R277] who worked for a Warren Buffett company. Don't have a lot of tea on the guy, but I'm bored so might as well spill the little I have (Part 1--Part 2 is in post below):

I was an executive at one of Buffett's bigger companies. You'd recognize the name. Berkshire Hathaway owns or is majority stakeholder in many holding companies as well as direct owner of others. BH owns/is major shareholder of a bunch of businesses that might surprise you: Dairy Queen, Fruit of the Loom, Sees Candies, Kirby Vacuums, Ginzu knives, Duracell. Plus tons of huge companies you've probably never heard of.

But BH itself is super small. It has only a handful of staff and is based in Omaha, which is where Warren lives in a pretty ordinary house. I've been to it. It's a stucco house probably built in the 40s. Nice for Omaha, but average for anywhere else. From what I remember, it was surrounded by a simple iron gate--nothing obtrusive. Though I'm sure there was plenty of security hidden on the property. I think he's lived there forever--certainly before he became a renowned investor.

I would go the Berkshire Hathaway Annual meeting every year. When I started going, it was a big nothing. Just a typical stockholders meeting. Now it enormous. It's held in a convention center, that was built largely for the meeting. Lots of celebrities go. I've met a bunch of them, but will tell those stories later.

Anyway, over the years, I got close to Buffet's chief assistant. She was around my age--blue collar gal who started working for him after high school and became his gate keeper. She was respected and feared because she completely controlled access to him. And she relished the control! Got a little big for her britches. For some reason, she loved me and would call me before every BH board meeting to see if I needed anything special. But it would just be an excuse to fill me in on all the BH gossip.

She worked for Buffett for decades. They were so close he walked her down the aisle at her wedding. (I was invited!) And then, suddenly, she was fired. Can't remember the details. She did something mildly shady, but not really bad or criminal. Something like using his name to get some small perk. However, she had made so many enemies through her power plays, she was fired. Not by Buffett--I seem to remember she was fired by his daughter, who did not like her one bit. She was absolutely crushed. Called Buffett to plead her case. He wouldn't take her call and never spoke to her again. She still calls me occasionally. Divorced, sad, and seems to have fallen into the bottle. But she's got BH A shares, so ok financially.

To me, that's what Warren Buffett is in a nutshell. He can project a somewhat friendly and approachable image, but has zero human attachments. He's "loyal" just because he can't be bothered to drop people himself. If someone else drops them for him, he doesn't put up a fight. I really liked his business partner, Charlie Munger, who was not much of a public figure, but a very sweet man. He's close to 100 and still going strong(ish).

Buffett only cares about business. A total pragmatist. But weirdly, doesn't seem to care about money in terms of personal comfort. I had to present to him on a number of occasions, and during the presentations he was like a robot--no response to my attempts at charm/humor. Although Charlie Munger would always laugh at my jokes. But outside of business meetings, Buffett would seek me out at social gatherings and point out to whoever I was talking to that I give the most entertaining presentations of any of his execs. He reminded me of a politician who could turn on the charm for a couple minutes before disappearing to a smokey backroom to plot a world takeover. Though, there's no evilness about his. But no real humanness, either. A benevolent robot.

by Anonymousreply 244Last Saturday at 4:13 PM

[R244]--part 2 post:

I knew all three of Warren Buffett's kids. The boys are completely dull, although one is an "artist." The daughter is cold, humorless, and kind of a bitch. I always assumed it was because she's insecure. She ain't a looker and has no personality. But! I LOVED Buffett's sister Doris. Just loved her. She died this year. Very attractive and lots of fun. Devoted to charity work--and not bullshit charities. Things she really cared about. She loved animals and did a lot of work with the humane society. Always made a point of seeking me out when I was in Omaha. I really liked his first wife, too. She was a frustrated actress-type stuck in Omaha, and pissed that her husband had no interest in traveling or spending their dough. Knew that Buffett would not be able to function without her, so arranged for him to marry an acquaintance of hers. The second wife is a nothing, but nice. Pretty sure they lived together for a long time before he got around to marrying her.

My last year at my company, my parents asked if they could go the the BH meeting with me. All the rooms book way in advance, so I called up Buffett's assistant (the one who eventually got fired), and she bumped some big shot from one of the conventional center suites so that my parents didn't have far to walk. Then told me to make sure my parents were in the room at a certain time before the day of the meeting, but didn't tell me why. At the appointed hour, Warren Buffett and Charlie Munger arrived in a large golf cart, driven by Buffet's assistant. They told my parents to jump on and drove them to the convention center, which was being set up before the Annual Meeting. Many of their companies, including mine, were in the process of constructing our large booths with lots of give away products for the shareholders. They took them to every booth and told my mom to take whatever products she wanted. The last booth they stopped at was mine. My parents were literally covered in swag. I was so stunned and touched, I broke out in tears.

Buffett then told them what a loss it was that I was leaving the company. It sounded fairly scripted, but it even made my dad cry. Then he and Charlie took a picture with me and my parents. My dad blew it up to poster size and framed it, which was both sweet and embarrassing. My parents died a couple years later. My dad told me shortly before he died that it was one of the highlights of his life.

by Anonymousreply 245Last Saturday at 4:14 PM

That’s a wonderful story, r244/245. Thanks for posting!

by Anonymousreply 246Last Saturday at 4:41 PM

Yes, I do. I work from home and I share a wood fence with an upscale boutique resort that has less than 15 rooms in Palm Springs. My desk is 9' from where they sit and go all Ari with their conversations outside their room.

by Anonymousreply 247Last Saturday at 5:06 PM

r245 had a similar experience with a very large tech ceo - Told my father how great I was and yadda yadda yadda and ended how sad it was I was leaving. My dad, god love him, didn't miss a beat and said "Well you could offer him more money to stay if you like him so much." The CEO was all nervous laughing and looked at me like "please help me out here." I let him swing for a min because it was the truth. If they offered me money to stay I would have stayed.

by Anonymousreply 248Last Saturday at 5:50 PM

R244 and R248 Can you start a thread on tips to be a corporate executive? I have always wondered if its like the Hunger Games to stay on top at a large company.

by Anonymousreply 249Last Saturday at 7:31 PM

^ and recipes for corn chowder.

by Anonymousreply 250Last Saturday at 7:57 PM

R238, I'd forget about Sanchez and Zhang and take a look at the actresses playing Girl in car (1), Girl in car (2), Club Hostess, Heaven on Earth Hostess, Heaven on Earth Hostess (2), and, who can forget, Karaoke Singer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251Last Saturday at 8:59 PM

R251 i know one of them is Maggie Q. And that doesn't surprise me because of her links to the triad.

by Anonymousreply 252Last Sunday at 12:59 AM

[quote] There is also rumors that NBC has other hidden skeletons that it doesn't want to ever get out.

Like the number of illegitimate children the NBC peacock has fathered.

by Anonymousreply 253Last Sunday at 1:12 AM

R249 do whatever you have to, to ensure a steady flow of profits. That is the best way to remain a successful corporate CEO.

by Anonymousreply 254Last Sunday at 4:09 AM

[quote]I was told that Blindgossip vets their items so carefully

Check some of their historical claims. e.g. This one from 2019, which implies RM's relationship was "a lie", suggests their gossip is as reliable as DLs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255Last Sunday at 4:27 AM

r254 - not really. I was never a CEO - but i can tell you getting to exec level is not hard just work. My company promoted from within and required an mba, but they paid for me to get it. Once I got my MBA I applied for the fast track program. I was accepted and given management position in a department I had no knowledge about - sink or swim method. I found treating people fairly, listenening to their problems and solving them made for a good manager. My department thrived so I was promoted to director. The funny thing is - people won't admit it but the higher up you go, the less work you actually do. As a director I am really tasked with making sure we are ahead of the curve in technology. (I work in IT). What is important is I have good people around me. Hiring is my biggest problem. Finding qualified candidates is hard. I have been lucky I don't gloss over older candidates, but even then It is hard to find people.

by Anonymousreply 256Last Sunday at 4:29 AM

[quote]The funny thing is - people won't admit it but the higher up you go, the less work you actually do.

I've worked in corporate communications and interacted frequently with C-suiters-- and boy, is this true.

by Anonymousreply 257Last Sunday at 5:36 AM

Me too, r257, worked in corporate communications for years and in my experience, everything caters to them. They’re provided briefing books, first class service, whatever they need. And everyone jumps to attention whenever they request the tiniest thing.

by Anonymousreply 258Last Sunday at 6:03 AM

This is a thread for celebrity gossip go measure your limp dicks and your boring corporate existence elsewhere, assholes.

by Anonymousreply 259Last Sunday at 3:36 PM

R259, what bee got in your bonnet?

by Anonymousreply 260Last Sunday at 4:02 PM

R249 one of the things I admired about Warren Buffett was that he said he’d never hire anyone with an MBA. Couldn’t agree more. Every mBA exec I ever worked with was a complete incompetent. I rose through the ranks at my company until I was CEO. Never aspired to it. But I was clever, a very hard worker, and always championed and nurtured my staff. I found that a lot of assholes make it to the exec level, but rarely last long. They’re the people who are always getting pressured to leave after a couple years and end up at the same position at another company.

by Anonymousreply 261Last Sunday at 4:03 PM

Someone should start a thread about corporate culture and the ins and outs of it. It's very interesting but a little off topic for the thread.

by Anonymousreply 262Last Sunday at 4:34 PM

What happened to this thread? It’s been held hostage.

by Anonymousreply 263Last Sunday at 5:19 PM

Can we get back to me?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 264Last Sunday at 6:07 PM

Okay back to celeb gossip. Henrey Cavill carried on a relationship with Zack Snyder - so much so that when Snyder left the franchise Cavill was no longer going to be Superman. Now that Snyder was back in good graces, Cavill was Superman again.

by Anonymousreply 265Last Sunday at 6:25 PM

R265 first, I don’t think Snyder is gay. Cavill yes, no doubt. Second, I heard that Snyder can’t stand him.

by Anonymousreply 266Last Sunday at 7:56 PM

R256 Please give me a job or money! I am willing to do everything (even sexual)!

by Anonymousreply 267Last Monday at 1:08 AM

[Quote] Now that Snyder was back in good graces, Cavill was Superman again.

Is he though?

[Quote] Second, I heard that Snyder can’t stand him.

I got the opposite vibe from their interactions when filming behind the scenes.

by Anonymousreply 268Last Monday at 1:24 AM

President Xi is intersex.

by Anonymousreply 269Last Monday at 2:38 AM

R265 and R266 Synder's not gay. By all accounts, he's very much in love with his wife. Which is itself surprising, because his type of director (Michael Bay, Brett Batner, etc) tends to be very bro-y.

He also has a reputation for being one of the nicest directors, which is also surprising for the same reason.

Too bad his films aren't very good.

by Anonymousreply 270Last Monday at 3:29 AM

Sure, Jan.🤦‍♂️

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 271Last Monday at 6:08 AM

lol R271 she??? Women??? Lmao

by Anonymousreply 272Last Monday at 6:25 AM

Deuxmoi is a joke.

by Anonymousreply 273Last Monday at 7:36 AM

I agree. ANYBODY can post anything and send it to Deuxmoi and they'll put it up--no vetting, no questions--voila.

by Anonymousreply 274Last Monday at 7:38 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!