Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hiding your boner (erection)

So it’s been some time since I’ve had this issue since I am now 48 years old. This morning I happened to be sitting at the front reception desk of my office. The receptionist took the day off. A handsome FedEx man came in to deliver a package and stared me right in the eye and grinned! I signed for the box and smiled back and as he asked me for the spelling of my last name, it happened- I sprung a stiff boner! He asked if I was looking fire to the weekend I don’t even know what I said in response. I was flabbergasted for the first time in years! Then one of the associates asked me to come and look at something on his desk and I couldn’t get up because I was hard! I told him I’d be right there, but the more I tried to make it go down the stiffer it got. I still can’t stop thinking about this package delivery stud....How do I track him down?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43October 25, 2020 3:54 AM

“The receptionist took the day off.”

Yeah.

Right.

by Anonymousreply 1October 23, 2020 6:15 PM

So neither one of you was wearing a mask?

[quote]How do I track him down?

You can meet up in the ICU soon enough.

by Anonymousreply 2October 23, 2020 6:16 PM

Time to get a notepad or work folder to conceal mr. stiffy.

If the delivery guy knows your last name now perhaps you'll get a friend request on FB. Next time when he asks for your last name you should ask for his.

by Anonymousreply 3October 23, 2020 6:20 PM

Where the hell do you work that the COVID protocols are so shitty? The White House?

by Anonymousreply 4October 23, 2020 6:23 PM

[quote]This morning I happened to be sitting at the front reception desk of my office. The receptionist took the day off.

Gurl.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5October 23, 2020 6:30 PM

I’ve seen OP’s boner, he only needs a sticky note pad to hide it.

by Anonymousreply 6October 23, 2020 6:30 PM

Poor thing, you're 48 and filling in for the front desk girl?

by Anonymousreply 7October 23, 2020 6:36 PM

[quote]He asked if I was looking fire to the weekend

What does that even mean?

by Anonymousreply 8October 23, 2020 6:38 PM

OP, you should've raised your Caftan a couple inches and exposed your bare ankle, coquettishly! But no. Not you! Because you are a DL WHORE, you had to take things to the extreme and show off your rock hard cock! You scared him off! Now, you'll never know what it's like to fuck, marry, and divorce a UPS delivery man!

by Anonymousreply 9October 23, 2020 6:38 PM

Can you spot an erection of a micro peen?

by Anonymousreply 10October 23, 2020 6:41 PM

Thank you for putting erection in parentheses, op. I wasn't sure what a boner was.

by Anonymousreply 11October 23, 2020 6:44 PM

This is why I love DL. It didn't even register with me that he had done that, R11. I'm now laughing so hard (but not like an erection).

by Anonymousreply 12October 23, 2020 6:54 PM

R12 - omg I’m laughing so hard also and my partner’s quizzically staring at me. 😂

by Anonymousreply 13October 23, 2020 6:56 PM

OP Finally, I've been waiting for a hot guy with a big package to arrive at my front door.

by Anonymousreply 14October 23, 2020 7:04 PM

I think your fupa would hide your erection OP.

You are too old to be the girl at the front desk. Better yourself.

by Anonymousreply 15October 23, 2020 7:10 PM

Girl, next time he cums in, you need to do the bend and snap!

Bend. And... snap!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16October 23, 2020 7:26 PM

You sound like an eldergay. Why didn't you drop a pin and see if he picks it up.

by Anonymousreply 17October 23, 2020 7:35 PM

OP, but did you cum (ejaculate)?

by Anonymousreply 18October 23, 2020 7:47 PM

[quote]The receptionist took the day off.

Was it because she had to go to the abortion clinic, OP?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19October 23, 2020 8:21 PM

[quote] He asked if I was looking fire to the weekend I don’t even know what I said in response.

I bet you didn't say anything, since "looking fire to the weekend" makes no sense.

by Anonymousreply 20October 23, 2020 8:23 PM

[quote]Poor thing, you're 48 and filling in for the front desk girl?

OP is the front desk girl.

by Anonymousreply 21October 23, 2020 8:26 PM

I like the phrase [italic] looking fire to the weekend. [/italic] Not sure how or when I might use it yet. But I’d love to find the right context for it.

by Anonymousreply 22October 23, 2020 8:29 PM

Looking *forward* to the weekend.

by Anonymousreply 23October 23, 2020 8:32 PM

[quote] Was it because she had to go to the abortion clinic, OP?

An abortion, Michael! Just like our marriage is an abortion!

by Anonymousreply 24October 23, 2020 8:35 PM

Most importantly, why would start a sentence with "So?"

by Anonymousreply 25October 23, 2020 8:39 PM

I'm having an abortion and I CAN'T WAIT!

by Anonymousreply 26October 23, 2020 8:39 PM

[quote]He asked if I was looking fire to the weekend I don’t even know what I said in response.

When I read this, I thought OP was lying and the FedEx person was actually a sassy black chick, because I see black women refer to things as being "fire" (hot).

by Anonymousreply 27October 23, 2020 8:39 PM

[quote]When I read this, I thought OP was lying and the FedEx person was actually a sassy black chick, because I see black women refer to things as being "fire" (hot).

So does DL's own "sassy black chick," a certain TikTok- and Aaron Schock-obsessed troll I won't name.

by Anonymousreply 28October 23, 2020 8:43 PM

.....and obsessed with Dylan Geick. And Kegan Keller. And Levi Conley.

by Anonymousreply 29October 23, 2020 8:45 PM

R29 - who ISNT obsessed with Dylan Geick!!?!?

by Anonymousreply 30October 23, 2020 8:52 PM

You make up a lot of stupid threads, OP. What has caused you to be this desperate for attention?

by Anonymousreply 31October 23, 2020 8:59 PM

How in the hell was that movie @R16 so popular? I've never watched it and I couldn't even sit through that clip.

by Anonymousreply 32October 23, 2020 9:23 PM

Op, the only thing hard for you is your pathetic life.

by Anonymousreply 33October 23, 2020 9:36 PM

R32 popular enough that it spawned a sequel, a Broadway musical, and they are starting filming the third one now. It's an alarming longevity for such scant source material.

by Anonymousreply 34October 23, 2020 9:48 PM

R34, it shocks me. Truly. I mean I don't have a problem watching fun/dumb movies, but that scene was just awful.

by Anonymousreply 35October 23, 2020 9:50 PM

R 34 and r35 I love Jennifer Coolidge She was awesome in Legally Blonde!! And of course Raquel Welch as bitchy mom to Chutney!!

by Anonymousreply 36October 24, 2020 3:42 AM

My favorite character was Holland Taylor as the gruff professor whose heart grows three times in response to Elle Woods' unorthodox approach to the legal system. She's pretty much Professor McGonagall Goes to Washington.

by Anonymousreply 37October 24, 2020 3:59 AM

I don't mean to victim-blame, OP

But maybe you shouldn't be wearing your caftans so tight...

by Anonymousreply 38October 25, 2020 1:32 AM

I don't hide it, dear. I embrace and proudly showing it off.

by Anonymousreply 39October 25, 2020 1:37 AM

R39, I like to embrace my erections too. I hug my cock with both hands and squeeze it lovingly.

by Anonymousreply 40October 25, 2020 3:48 AM

R40, (jerk-off)

by Anonymousreply 41October 25, 2020 3:50 AM

also: (masturbate)

by Anonymousreply 42October 25, 2020 3:50 AM

That UPS guy in the OP is hot!

by Anonymousreply 43October 25, 2020 3:54 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!