Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Early Ratings: Biden tops Trump

Trump will blow a gasket is this holds

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5October 16, 2020 10:48 PM

I'd like to see Trump have an aneurism on live TV.

by Anonymousreply 1October 16, 2020 4:17 PM

R1 Me too. I fantasize about the gore oozing out of his nostrils and ears as he collapses right in front of his deplorables. Of course, it would be great if God decides to make his body rot immediately so they witness all of his guts and gizzards and ghoulish puss ridden fat floating towards them like the water over Hoover Dam breaking.

by Anonymousreply 2October 16, 2020 4:24 PM

Trump is either gonna lie and claim his audience was the most massive ever and to not listen to the fake news or he will not mention the ratings at all.

by Anonymousreply 3October 16, 2020 4:48 PM

[quote]I'd like to see Trump have an aneurism on live TV.

I'd not like to see Biden top Trump on live TV, except to know it happened and Trump suffered.

by Anonymousreply 4October 16, 2020 4:50 PM

We know

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5October 16, 2020 10:48 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!