Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump supporter shot and killed during dueling rallies in Denver

Further escalation of our Troubles.

This time it was "BLM-Antifa Soup Drive" vs. "Patriot Rally." This is an almost identical situation to the dueling rallies that keep happening in Portland.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178October 31, 2020 3:54 AM

Am I mad at that?

by Anonymousreply 1October 11, 2020 1:32 AM

Oh well

by Anonymousreply 2October 11, 2020 1:34 AM

The article says that the man who shot the other wasn't part of the BLM-soup drive protest. What they said was "not Antifa," but that's such a stupid word. How can they make that judgment at this point? The relevant point is that this wasn't a duel between opposing sides, at least not according to the article.

by Anonymousreply 3October 11, 2020 1:37 AM

Such garbage people. On both sides.

by Anonymousreply 4October 11, 2020 1:45 AM

[quote] What they said was "not Antifa," but that's such a stupid word.

[quote] How can they make that judgment at this point?

First you say it's a stupid word. Then you wonder how that judgment could be made. Which is it? What are you trying to say? What connection does sentence one have to sentence two?

Get lost, Boris. You have no business here.

by Anonymousreply 5October 11, 2020 1:47 AM

It is what it is.

by Anonymousreply 6October 11, 2020 1:47 AM

The shooter was obviously defending himself...like Kyle. Right, Mr. Trump?

The MAGAt is literally spraying shit at him.

by Anonymousreply 7October 11, 2020 1:54 AM

The shooter was obviously defending himself...like Kyle. Right, Mr. Trump?

The MAGAt is literally spraying shit at him.

by Anonymousreply 8October 11, 2020 1:54 AM

BLM is today's Black Panthers.

by Anonymousreply 9October 11, 2020 1:55 AM

Who organized it?

Ukrainians?

Belorussians?

Like the ones who organized the Portland truck parade?

by Anonymousreply 10October 11, 2020 1:56 AM

R5,

"Not Antifa" => how would they know? That's my point. I think you're missing some brain cells if what I wrote makes you that angry. You're incoherent.

by Anonymousreply 11October 11, 2020 1:57 AM

Why doesn't Boris worry about violence in his own country?

by Anonymousreply 12October 11, 2020 1:58 AM

Womp womp

by Anonymousreply 13October 11, 2020 1:58 AM

R10, it's all the same shit once you go past Germany

by Anonymousreply 14October 11, 2020 2:01 AM

R11 you didn't answer any of my questions. As usual, lots of words but you say nothing.

by Anonymousreply 15October 11, 2020 2:01 AM

The shooter was a private security guard who was there working for a local news station. It is being investigated as a homicide.

by Anonymousreply 16October 11, 2020 2:05 AM

The security guard was a psycho. ๐‘ฎ๐’ ๐’‚๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’…, ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’„๐’† ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’“๐’. ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’„๐’† ๐’Ž๐’†! ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’ˆ๐’๐’๐’๐’‚ ๐’…๐’? ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’š ๐’…๐’๐’โ€™๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’„๐’† ๐’Ž๐’†.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17October 11, 2020 2:40 AM

R16 Is local news reporting that? The Denver Post article minced words like crazy, I could barely figure out what happened.

by Anonymousreply 18October 11, 2020 3:08 AM

[quote]Such garbage people. On both sides.

No one on teh Antifa side shot him, shithead. The same can't be said about Trump supporters with guns or cars.

by Anonymousreply 19October 11, 2020 3:10 AM

the*

by Anonymousreply 20October 11, 2020 3:10 AM

That security guard was street trash and deserved to die.

by Anonymousreply 21October 11, 2020 3:16 AM

Here's the flyer for the "BLM-Antifa Soup Drive" which doubled and tripled as a communist book fair and counterprotest to the "Patriot Rally:"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22October 11, 2020 3:36 AM

Soup Nazis.

by Anonymousreply 23October 11, 2020 3:37 AM

So many lies. A counter-protester wearing a "Black Guns Matter" shirt was in a verbal argument with a group of patriot LARPers. There was a bit of a scuffle, and the guy with the mace threatened the local media producer who was filming them off to the side. He started spraying his mace because they wouldn't stop filming him and the security guard shot him in self defense.

This info is from a source in the Denver PD. Or does that "thin blue line" only matter when they support your narratives, Boris?

by Anonymousreply 24October 11, 2020 3:39 AM

Link please. Fuck off with your Boris nonsense, please and thanks.

by Anonymousreply 25October 11, 2020 3:42 AM

Wow just how many Russians are on this thread? Or is it just the same troll?

by Anonymousreply 26October 11, 2020 3:44 AM

What a coincidence. Right before Trump's Florida rally Monday.

by Anonymousreply 27October 11, 2020 3:49 AM

It was a private security guard who was not affiliated with Antifa or BLM.

by Anonymousreply 28October 11, 2020 3:52 AM

R25 The Denver Post, 9NEWS Denver, Denver Westword, Washington Post, KMGH Denver, and a whole metric fuckton of other news sites have the story. Search Denver on twitter. It's not hard to find and I don't need to post a link because you are too afraid to find out that maybe Andy Ngo and Charlie Kirk and every other ghoulish right wing opportunist may have got this one wrong by reflexively tweeting what they wish would happen rather than what actually happened.

by Anonymousreply 29October 11, 2020 4:03 AM

R29 You do need to post a link.

by Anonymousreply 30October 11, 2020 4:07 AM

And notice the right-wingers drove up from El Paso County which is Colorado Springs = Christian MAGA central in Colorado, home to Focus on the Family and gay-hating preachers who get busted for sucking cock.

Fuck'em. Colorado will go Biden and both senators will be Dems.

by Anonymousreply 31October 11, 2020 4:30 AM

The shooter and someone else affiliated with 9news were apparently following some of the conservative protestors around asking to be maced. When one of them did it, the security guard shot him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32October 11, 2020 4:38 AM

[quote] Wow just how many Russians are on this thread? Or is it just the same troll?

The Russia shit has gotten old. Just call them what they are: Jews for Hitler or Gay Conservatards.

by Anonymousreply 33October 11, 2020 4:42 AM

Yeah for the security guard.

by Anonymousreply 34October 11, 2020 4:42 AM

Chilling photo of the shot as it happened. There were apparently many people milling around calmly when this took place.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35October 11, 2020 4:44 AM

I guess God wanted him to die. It was God's will.

by Anonymousreply 36October 11, 2020 4:49 AM

The lead up to the shooting:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37October 11, 2020 4:51 AM

More pushing and shoving.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38October 11, 2020 4:52 AM

WTF?

by Anonymousreply 39October 11, 2020 4:55 AM

[quote]The shooter was a private security guard who was there working for a local news station.

Why would the news station hire a private security guard? The only people attacking journalists are the police, otherwise protests have been peaceful. A private security guard isn't going to save journalists from police attacks.

by Anonymousreply 40October 11, 2020 4:56 AM

R40 Maybe you answered your own question there.

by Anonymousreply 41October 11, 2020 4:57 AM

R40. Are you not aware that MAGAs hate the Press? FAKE NEWS!

by Anonymousreply 42October 11, 2020 4:58 AM

R8 I'm sure you're going for some kind of knowing irony, but pepper spray is by definition non-lethal and would not justify a shooting in self-defense.

Colorado law also specifies that you cannot be the aggressor and then claim self defense.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43October 11, 2020 5:00 AM

The 9news cameraman:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44October 11, 2020 5:07 AM

R35, someone should shoot you for using that Fascist dirtbag as a link.

by Anonymousreply 45October 11, 2020 5:08 AM

R45 Go ride a dildo and calm down.

by Anonymousreply 46October 11, 2020 5:10 AM

Good.

by Anonymousreply 47October 11, 2020 5:21 AM

I donโ€™t know why anybody would want to go to these protests as there are too many crazies on both sides..,

by Anonymousreply 48October 11, 2020 8:18 AM

Here's what happened

a group of racist right wingers were yelling at and trying to intimidate a single black man (in a Black Guns Matter t-shirt). The man who was eventually shot (fat racist) wanted to fight the black guy but some older white racist got between them. In the video you can see a journalist (or maybe another security guard) in a royal blue t-shirt come up a little bit behind the black man. Possibly to see what the argument was about. Standing next to him was the Pinkerton Security Guard. You can barely see him in the beginning of R38's video. About 3 seconds in

On R37's video you can see the fat racist move away from the black man and go toward the Security Guard. 5 seconds later you hear the gunshot

Going by the Getty Images photos, the fat racist came up to the security guard. And in 5 seconds he hit the security guard in the face, then maced the guard and then he advanced towards the security guard (you can tell because the guard had been standing about 1 to 2 feet away from a red strip of concrete. You can see the fat racist standing on the red strip on concrete in some of the photos, which means he advanced towards the guard

then the security guard shoots him and about 20 police officers are literally 15 seconds away and run over and the guard puts the gun down, gets down on his knees with his hands up and drops flat on the ground

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49October 11, 2020 8:28 AM

[quote] The shooter and someone else affiliated with 9news were apparently following some of the conservative protestors around asking to be maced. When one of them did it, the security guard shot him.

You're a piece of shit liar R32

A group of men wanted to fight one black man. There's video of it

by Anonymousreply 50October 11, 2020 8:31 AM

No one is covering the protests. Daily Mail leaked this first with a massive headline. I looked at every outlet including Faux News. Nothing was reported after the initial incident. It appeared about 3 hours later after the DM on CNN, etc. The other protests in Wisconsin are not being covered either.

by Anonymousreply 51October 11, 2020 8:36 AM

R49 Where did you get all that information from? Did you dream it?

by Anonymousreply 52October 11, 2020 9:10 AM

R50 Post a link to the video.

by Anonymousreply 53October 11, 2020 9:11 AM

R51 There are Twitter riot reporters in Wauwatosa, I'm not aware of any mainstream outlet covering violence at riots at all this summer. If you only read the NYT you'd think it was the summer of1967 again. A lot of clueless Boomers do.

by Anonymousreply 54October 11, 2020 9:15 AM

"Asking" to be maced? Come the fuck on.

They were a news team following around a bunch of terrorists because it's newsworthy, in case you haven't noticed. They had security with them and apparently the Trumpster posed a threat, so the Pinkerton guy shot him.

I very much doubt the reporters were threatening these home-grown terrorists. There's nothing to indicate that's the case.

by Anonymousreply 55October 11, 2020 9:20 AM

These protests and marches are accomplishing nothing--except maybe turning more and more people on to Dump's law and order mantra. They should cease and desist for now.

by Anonymousreply 56October 11, 2020 10:05 AM

There is no "Anitfa." Otherwise, I'd be on their email list.

by Anonymousreply 57October 11, 2020 10:12 AM

These protests were started as part of the GOP/KGB's plan for a race war. CV19 and the lack of violence from the BLM protestors foiled that. We were supposed to be in a full on civil war by now, in time to halt the election and allow Barr to institute all kinds of heinous shit. Team Dump's focus on orchestrating all of that is part of the reason they 'dropped the ball' on covid.

by Anonymousreply 58October 11, 2020 10:12 AM

[quote] Post a link to the video.

Videos are at R37, R38, and pics are at R49, which describes what happened

There's other videos on Twitter

by Anonymousreply 59October 11, 2020 10:12 AM

This wasn't a BLM protest, Ivan Ivanovich at R56. It was a "Patriot Muster" by the same group who protested in Denver in July and had run-ins with the cops.

Meanwhile a second group started a BLM-Antifa Soup Drive a half an hour later, in protest against the Patriot rally. They're a small group calling themselves "Denver Communists" and they have a few hundred followers on social media and that's about it.

The problem was that people like Andy Ngo and Ian Miles Chong were ranting and raving about the Soup Drive for days before the event. The press got wind of it and local media warned that there might be a confrontation... and there was, because the "Patriots" had gotten riled up about a handful of kids showing up at a "counterprotest soup drive," as if that was some kind of threat to them.

Here's a cached version of a thread where some rightwing scumbags are talking about how these commies are just trying to get people used to soup lines if Biden wins, etc. etc. Stupid stuff, but this is the propaganda that was out there before the shooting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60October 11, 2020 10:18 AM

R59 it's a guy in a Black Guns Matter T-shirt yelling "Mace me nigga!! Mace me!" in some conservative looking people's faces while they mill around and look agitated.

by Anonymousreply 61October 11, 2020 10:36 AM

Thank you to the people who have started posting links.

by Anonymousreply 62October 11, 2020 10:37 AM

Auntie apparently thinks this makes her look bad, not knowing that she never looks good.

by Anonymousreply 63October 11, 2020 10:41 AM

I feel for the poor security guard. Lets not allow him to be a scapegoat when clearly he was being attacked by a substance unknown to him as mace. Could have been any number of caustic poisons. I would have shot the person spraying at me had I been in his shoes.

by Anonymousreply 64October 11, 2020 10:52 AM

Poor man. So terrible for his family.

by Anonymousreply 65October 11, 2020 10:56 AM

[quote] "Asking" to be maced? Come the fuck on.

Actually there was a black man who saying, "go ahead and mace me"

But the context of it was that he was alone and 5 to 7 fascists surrounded him in almost a full circle and the fat guy (who got killed) was trying to physically intimidate the lone black man. The fat guy was saying he was going to beat up the black guy, who replied, "come on". Then fatso pulled his mace out and the black guy said, "come on"

The security guard did not ask to be maced. He didn't enough time to do anything. I'm not sure if the black man knew the security guard or if they were connected in any way

by Anonymousreply 66October 11, 2020 11:02 AM

Evidently Pinkerton guards have a racist and shady history

They provided security for businesses during the very first labor strikes. They like to rough up labor union members on strike

by Anonymousreply 67October 11, 2020 11:09 AM

Good. Iโ€™m glad Fatty got popped.

by Anonymousreply 68October 11, 2020 11:10 AM

Hillary warned you that these incidents would happen with Trump.

by Anonymousreply 69October 11, 2020 11:17 AM

Not many of you even clicked OPs link before you even posted, huh? Get it together Datalounge. This ainโ€™t TWITTER.

by Anonymousreply 70October 11, 2020 11:22 AM

People losing their lives for Dump, who doesnโ€™t give a shit about them. Idiots.

by Anonymousreply 71October 11, 2020 11:45 AM

R66 As you can see in the pic in the OP, the guard already had his gun drawn and pointed while he was being maced.

by Anonymousreply 72October 11, 2020 11:52 AM

Ooops

by Anonymousreply 73October 11, 2020 12:18 PM

[quote]Actually there was a black man who saying, "go ahead and mace me" ... Then fatso pulled his mace out and the black guy said, "come on" ... The security guard did not ask to be maced.

Not sure why you pulled an "actually" here when you yourself know no one asked to be maced.

You also know the guy up thread said that the press being there meant they were "asking to get maced," which has nothing to do with any of your "well actually" excuses.

Speaking of mace, you can see the hand of the guy who was killed in the now-famous photo of him being shot, it's covered in bear mace already, I don't think the Pinkerton was the first guy to get maced by him. Maybe the canister just had a leak, I dunno.

by Anonymousreply 74October 11, 2020 12:27 PM

R74 There's video upthread of one of the 9news guys literally asking to be maced. Verbally.

by Anonymousreply 75October 11, 2020 1:47 PM

Better video of the "Shoot me," "Mace me" guy. The internet has identified the shooter as Matt Dolloff.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76October 11, 2020 3:36 PM

Denver Police press conference this morning:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77October 11, 2020 3:38 PM

Isnโ€™t โ€œfat racistโ€ the guy who de-escalated the fight? If so why did he randomly attack the Pinkerton?

(By the way, Iโ€™m frankly amazed I even had the opportunity to write โ€œthe Pinkertonโ€ just now.)

What is โ€œblack guns matter?โ€ Iโ€™m having a hard time following the fast-developing lunacy in this country.

by Anonymousreply 78October 11, 2020 4:06 PM

I'm Jewish and I find some Jewish news sources to be very balanced b/c there are both liberals and conservatives so something like the Jewish Journal has to tow a very moderate, slightly left leaning stance. The editor was saying that the worst case scenario would be if the right wing started antagonizing the left and then both sides start responding to each other with guns. Support protests, hell if you need to, support riots, but lets not support gun violence on any side. This when things can turn from bad to race war and we don't want that.

by Anonymousreply 79October 11, 2020 4:13 PM

R78 I follow the protests and riots closely and I've never heard of it either. Some googling tells me it's a 2nd Amendment group aimed at getting young black men gun licences. They appear to be associated with the Libertarians (?)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80October 11, 2020 4:26 PM

Why is everyone calling the security guard a "Pinkerton?"

by Anonymousreply 81October 11, 2020 4:27 PM

R78 Going theory is that the guy who died maced the shooter because the shooter had already drawn his gun.

by Anonymousreply 82October 11, 2020 4:33 PM

The shooter looks to be very handsome, no? Beautiful hair.

I really hate that โ€œFuck around and find out!โ€ expression. Bernie Bro nutjobs kept saying that (and made it into a meme) back when they were telling Democratic voters that they had to choose Bernie in the primary because if they didnโ€™t, they couldnโ€™t count on Bernie supporters to support the eventual nominee if it wasnโ€™t Bernie. โ€œFuck around and find out!โ€ STFU.

by Anonymousreply 83October 11, 2020 4:40 PM

R81 The security guard was employed by the Pinkerton company. Pinkerton has been in business since the Civil War. The founder of Pinkerton foiled an assassination plot to kill President Lincoln and his company was hired to provide security for Lincoln. (Well,they failed that night at Ford's Theater).

Their detectives were famous for hunting down outlaws who robbed trains.

Later, they busted the heads of striking union members.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84October 11, 2020 4:47 PM

I feel like people who are bringing guns to protests, especially the right wing, are just dying for any excuse to use it. I don't know the real story of the 17 y/o who killed a protestor. If he was being psychically attacked or if someone looked at him the wrong way and he went trigger happy. The open display of guns does not help anyone.

by Anonymousreply 85October 11, 2020 4:50 PM

The thing about these right wing demonstrations, including the Proud Boys, is you just gotta ignore them. Showing up to counter-protest just leads to confrontations like this. Itโ€™s not worth it.

by Anonymousreply 86October 11, 2020 4:51 PM

R85 He and other locals were attempting riot control because the National Guard didn't do it. Search "Rittenhouse" in the search bar and there are videos of the whole incident already on Datalounge. There is a good chance he will be found not guilty on the grounds of self defense, because he retreated multiple times and was chased by his attackers.

by Anonymousreply 87October 11, 2020 4:53 PM

Whatโ€™s really terrifying is that the Twitter bot accounts were attempting to tweet us into a civil war last night. pro Trump bots and supporters were Trying to bait Trump into taking action, sending in the military. It was largely from pro Trump accounts that are probably Russian but that were claiming that Trump wasnโ€™t supporting his own people and that they werenโ€™t going to vote for him.

by Anonymousreply 88October 11, 2020 5:03 PM

R87 Rittenhouse wasn't a local. He traveled to Kenosha with his assault rifle looking for trouble.

by Anonymousreply 89October 11, 2020 5:04 PM

What's a soup drive?

by Anonymousreply 90October 11, 2020 5:08 PM

Right-wing Twitter is going all-in on Matt Doloff being Democrat/Antifa, as if itโ€™s a trend for Democrats to go around shooting Trump supporters, or something.

Anyway, he is FUCKING HOT.

by Anonymousreply 91October 11, 2020 5:08 PM

damn, I read that as "during a duel"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92October 11, 2020 5:09 PM

R89 He lives in Antioch, IL and worked in Kenosha as a lifeguard (it's about a 30 min drive between.)

His legal team says he and friends from the YMCA were approached by a downtown business owner at work the morning of the shooting and asked to guard businesses from arsonists (this is on day three of mass arsons in downtown Kenosha.)

He was interviewed earlier in the night and shown carrying a medic bag (he's a lifeguard,) a fire extinguisher, and an AR-15. There's also video of him running with the fire extinguisher reportedly to put out a dumpster fire.

Again, search bar.

by Anonymousreply 93October 11, 2020 5:44 PM

The only think I know about Kenosha is that they have a terrible Renaissance Faire, and I imagined this guy was defending this bastion of White Pride.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94October 11, 2020 5:47 PM

R93 He's a killer who should not have been allowed to own an assault weapon. The video of him shooting two men who died is more pertinant than earlier footage of him w/ a fire extinguisher.

by Anonymousreply 95October 11, 2020 5:48 PM

typo: pertinent ^^

by Anonymousreply 96October 11, 2020 5:48 PM

At least his mommy didn't have to drive him.

by Anonymousreply 97October 11, 2020 5:52 PM

An anonymous post on social media this morning from someone claiming they were there (I suspect it's the Denver Post photographer or one of the officers on scene) fills in some details.

The victim approached the shooter and the news producer aggressively. The shooter warned the guy to walk away. The victim raised the can of mace and the shooter lunged at him to grab it. Shooter gets slapped while reaching for the mace cannister. Victim backs up, sprays mace, and shooter fires.

Shooter stated he thought the guy was reaching for or had a gun while being arrested. Not proven yet, but word is victim had an illegal concealed weapon.

Most of the people in the group seen in the video fled.

Not going to post source because it's an anonymous post so therefore lots of grains of salt should be taken.

by Anonymousreply 98October 11, 2020 5:57 PM

He is TOO SEXY to be a cold blooded murderer. I believe the anonymous post per R98.

by Anonymousreply 99October 11, 2020 6:04 PM

It is what it is.

by Anonymousreply 100October 11, 2020 6:04 PM

Americans randomly killing each other in the streets for stupid reasons! With FIREARMS! Who ever heard of such a thing! Somebody moisten my lips with brandy and massage my wrists with eau de cologne!

by Anonymousreply 101October 11, 2020 6:07 PM

R95 Two guys he shot chased him down, one had a pistol drawn and the other tried to bash him over the head with a skateboard.

The other bum rushed him and cornered him against a wall while someone in the crowd was firing a handgun.

For the lazy, the videos start at R143 in this thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102October 11, 2020 6:13 PM

The victim with the skateboard was trying to bash the killer with it because Rittenhouse was aiming/shooting at people! We've seen the videos for ourselves. Rittenhouse committed two murders.

by Anonymousreply 103October 11, 2020 6:31 PM

R102, please fuck off. Rotten house isnโ€™t even sexy.

by Anonymousreply 104October 11, 2020 6:33 PM

R103 He shot someone who was attacking him, and then was attacked again. The entire thing was filmed.

You want to keep arguing about this, don't you? You're clueless.

by Anonymousreply 105October 11, 2020 6:34 PM

I had not heard of Black Guns Matter until this incident.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106October 11, 2020 8:17 PM

[quote]Two guys he shot chased him down, one had a pistol drawn and the other tried to bash him over the head with a skateboard.

Because he was carrying a rifle.

[quote]The other bum rushed him and cornered him against a wall while someone in the crowd was firing a handgun.

Because he was carrying a rifle.

by Anonymousreply 107October 11, 2020 9:37 PM

I blocked the pro-Rotten House cunt, I suggest you do, too.

by Anonymousreply 108October 11, 2020 10:55 PM

When Rittenhouse is exonerated then R108 will practice self immolation in boiling lard.

by Anonymousreply 109October 11, 2020 11:00 PM

I must've already blocked that person because the post after yours isn't showing, R108.

by Anonymousreply 110October 11, 2020 11:04 PM

[quote] the Jewish Journal has to tow a very moderate, slightly left leaning stance

You TOE a LINE. As in you put your feet so that your toes are just touching the line. You don't tow a stance.

by Anonymousreply 111October 11, 2020 11:09 PM

Different person. Blocking cunt @ R109 now, too.

Cunt at R109: Itโ€™s not going to having any bearing on my life either way. Just donโ€™t want to have to read idiotic defenses of that right wing piece of shit murderer.

by Anonymousreply 112October 11, 2020 11:17 PM

R112

Please TikTok your meltdown.

by Anonymousreply 113October 11, 2020 11:19 PM

The protests are peaceful.

by Anonymousreply 114October 11, 2020 11:25 PM

An armed Pinkerton guard shot the guy because he was attacking the guard.

Donโ€™t fall for disinformation.

by Anonymousreply 115October 11, 2020 11:25 PM

Victim and killer have both been officially identified.

The shooter is Matt Dolloff, who according to the article works on a ranch and raises sheep and dogs in Eastern Colorado. No mention of Pinkerton.

The victim was Lee Keltner, a professional hatmaker.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116October 11, 2020 11:30 PM

Lee Keltner interviewed in his studio. I think it's important for everyone to understand that a human being with a soul was murdered yesterday. He was an artisan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117October 11, 2020 11:35 PM

Also, a quibble about this whole Pinkerton thing- I find no mention on their website of them being in the security guard business.

They appear to be strictly crime analytics and security consulting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118October 11, 2020 11:41 PM

"Because he was carrying a rifle."

Lot of people have shown up at these fucking protests carrying firearms. If some assholes attacked him simply for "carrying a rifle" then THEY should have been arrested.

by Anonymousreply 119October 11, 2020 11:50 PM

The victim had an agenda. He was looking for a fight and found it. His way of life is in decline and he should have accepted it.

by Anonymousreply 120October 12, 2020 12:11 AM

[quote]Shooter stated he thought the guy was reaching for or had a gun while being arrested.

Not sure if the Pinkerton guy said this, but in photos it does look as though the guy who was shot was reaching for something inside his vest with his left hand. It's hard to tell with just still photos, but it's very plausible that the Pinkerton truly did think the guy had a gun.

by Anonymousreply 121October 12, 2020 1:34 AM

During the Presser today cops said they recovered TWO guns from the scene.

by Anonymousreply 122October 12, 2020 2:11 AM

NY Times picking it up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123October 12, 2020 2:17 AM

Getty has more pics up

Fatty sees the security guard and his "friend" off to the side and the friend is filming it. Fatty gets upset and goes over to them trying to grab his phone. Security guard tries to keep fatty from attacking his friend

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124October 12, 2020 3:24 AM

R123 Only took them a day and a half. Some editor probably saw it here. Pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 125October 12, 2020 3:25 AM

Fatty slaps security guard and knocks off his sunglasses and hat

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126October 12, 2020 3:26 AM

R124 I can't believe, after we know his name and little about who he was, you're calling him fatty. That's evil.

by Anonymousreply 127October 12, 2020 3:27 AM

This Pinkerton shit is some sort of jargony Antifa thing that isn't based in reality. Pinkerton no longer provides security guards, and according to the Denver Post Dolloff wasn't a licensed security guard anyway.

The Pinkertons were last relevant Pre-WWI- also the last time anarchists were relevant. I think it figures into some sort of internal mythology to associate the Pinkertons with this guy. It sure as hell isn't factually accurate.

by Anonymousreply 128October 12, 2020 3:30 AM

"Trump supporter shot and killed?" He's wearing a Black Lives Matter t-shirt, isn't he? Isn't that what his t-shirt says? I'm confused about this.

by Anonymousreply 129October 12, 2020 3:47 AM

It looks to be a riff on BLM, R129. Not sure what it actually says. Something snarky, no doubt.

by Anonymousreply 130October 12, 2020 3:51 AM

R116, did you even read that article? It mentions Pinkerton right there ๐Ÿ˜‚

by Anonymousreply 131October 12, 2020 3:52 AM

Fine people on both sides. We'll see what happens.

by Anonymousreply 132October 12, 2020 4:12 AM

I'd never attend a rally in this day and age.

by Anonymousreply 133October 12, 2020 4:39 AM

That's what the Trmpsters want. Be afraid. Very afraid.

by Anonymousreply 134October 12, 2020 4:55 AM

Can't wait til Nov. 4th when the Republicans stop busing these guys to states that are 'in play'.

by Anonymousreply 135October 12, 2020 7:31 AM

NO, R129.

He's wearing a "BLM: You're fucking right biker's lives matter" t-shirt.

There are a bunch of different versions but his is this one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136October 12, 2020 9:18 AM

Kenosha is a north Chicago suburb. Great Lakes Naval Station nearby. Fancy Lake Forest just south. It isn't a slum area.

by Anonymousreply 137October 12, 2020 9:38 AM

[quote] This Pinkerton shit is some sort of jargony Antifa thing that isn't based in reality. Pinkerton no longer provides security guards, and according to the Denver Post Dolloff wasn't a licensed security guard anyway.

Yes, Pinkerton does provide security guards.

This guy owns a farm where they sell honey and breed puppies. He was working security to help pay the bills. He had a few posts about Occupy Wall St (when gwb was president) and one anti-trump post from 2016. But his social media is really just posts about his farm

by Anonymousreply 138October 12, 2020 9:41 AM

Civil war.

It's very clear that's what's needed here. America is a cesspool of hatred. Nothing is ever going to fix it. There will be no concession or compromise.

Everybody hates everybody else. Even president dump is encouraging it. So just go for it! Once and for all sort it out.

by Anonymousreply 139October 12, 2020 9:46 AM

Denver Post states that armed Pinkerton guard was hired by local news channel for protection.

by Anonymousreply 140October 12, 2020 9:47 AM

Someone is still trying to claim Pinkerton is Antifa? Good lord, give it up.

by Anonymousreply 141October 12, 2020 9:51 AM

Fuck off, R139.

by Anonymousreply 142October 12, 2020 10:01 AM

R90 Apparently a canned food drive that focuses specifically on soup (and sometimes fruit snacks.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143October 12, 2020 12:03 PM

It is very strange and awkward that some of you insist on referring to this guy as "The Pinkerton." It sticks out. If he worked for Garda you would not be calling him "The Garda."

Also, he was not employed by Pinkerton.

by Anonymousreply 144October 12, 2020 2:38 PM

The Press coverage of this event is appalling. Can they not get to the bottom of this story? Lazy fat whores.

by Anonymousreply 145October 12, 2020 7:06 PM

[quote] This guy owns a farm where they sell honey and breed puppies. He was working security to help pay the bills. He had a few posts about Occupy Wall St (when gwb was president) and one anti-trump post from 2016. But his social media is really just posts about his farm

Wow, so heโ€™s really just a total sweetie-pie. I like him more and more.

A Bernie Bro, though, no doubt.

by Anonymousreply 146October 12, 2020 7:15 PM

R138, which social media platforms? I canโ€™t find him on IG or FB.

by Anonymousreply 147October 12, 2020 7:24 PM

He's not really political at all. He did have one or two Bernie posts. He didn't have any Obama posts and only one trump thing from 2016. From when everyone thought trump was just a jackoff, now we know he's evil

Out of 60 posts (between 2 accounts), 3 were semi-political. The rest were about his farm

by Anonymousreply 148October 12, 2020 10:26 PM

Where are you seeing those?

by Anonymousreply 149October 12, 2020 10:29 PM

They took down his personal FB page. He has a farm FB page, Lavender Moon Farms, but DataLounge won't accept the link (even though I just posted R148

by Anonymousreply 150October 12, 2020 10:31 PM

b/c Pinkerton is famous, R144.

by Anonymousreply 151October 12, 2020 10:41 PM

R151 I think there are other, more plausible reasons. Call him "The Lavender Moon" since he that's who he actually worked for.

by Anonymousreply 152October 12, 2020 10:48 PM

R152

I never worked for #Academii because it doesnโ€™t fucking exist!

by Anonymousreply 153October 14, 2020 5:21 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154October 14, 2020 8:39 AM

Yikes

by Anonymousreply 155October 14, 2020 2:10 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156October 14, 2020 2:38 PM

R154 Well I never, in all my meth!

by Anonymousreply 157October 14, 2020 7:23 PM

New video from the News9 guy who was being protected by the security guard

The fat fucking fascist was really trying to start something with a black man, he then saw the News9 guy recording them, he went over with his arm up (with mace in it) and was trying to go after the News9 guy and steal his phone, but the security guard stepped in, that's when fatty smacked the guard in the face (knocking off his hat and sunglasses) then fatty started macing him. That's when fatty got what he asked for

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158October 14, 2020 9:48 PM

Here's the 9news guy's page on 9news' website

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159October 14, 2020 10:23 PM

R158 You're repulsive.

by Anonymousreply 160October 15, 2020 12:51 AM

R158 The events you described aren't shown in that video, the camera is pointed at the sky the entire time. Also, you're a demonic cunt.

No one should be dying at rallies or protests for any reason, these situations should not be developing where people are brawling in the streets over politics or political affiliation.

by Anonymousreply 161October 15, 2020 12:56 AM

I like people who donโ€™t get shot.

by Anonymousreply 162October 15, 2020 12:57 AM

R154: I bet he canโ€™t wait to get out of jail knowing that heโ€™s got such a hot piece of ass waiting for him back at the ranch.

by Anonymousreply 163October 15, 2020 10:46 AM

Dolloff will be charged with second-degree murder:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164October 16, 2020 6:09 AM

I saw some pictures of the wife on his social media, but none of them were as clear or as straight-on as that one. Sheโ€™s tremendous.

by Anonymousreply 165October 16, 2020 6:41 AM

I feel sorry for the guy but he still took a human life. We will have to see what evidence comes out in the following months in order to gauge whether he was justified in using deadly force.

by Anonymousreply 166October 16, 2020 12:15 PM

[quote] We will have to see what evidence comes out in the following months

You must be new to Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 167October 16, 2020 4:54 PM

The News Channel will pay out big for hiring an unlicensed "security guard.". This will be the bigger story over time.

by Anonymousreply 168October 16, 2020 6:34 PM

[quote] The events you described aren't shown in that video, the camera is pointed at the sky the entire time. Also, you're a demonic cunt. No one should be dying at rallies or protests for any reason, these situations should not be developing where people are brawling in the streets over politics or political affiliation

Go tell that to fatty's family. They were the ones who were harassing a black man. They were surrounding him and screaming at him

There are other videos and photos showing every single thing I said. You're just too stupid to be able to scroll up and look at them

by Anonymousreply 169October 16, 2020 11:50 PM

R169 Go daydream somewhere else.

by Anonymousreply 170October 17, 2020 4:40 AM

Agree, R168.

by Anonymousreply 171October 17, 2020 11:18 AM

Who cares if a Trumpie was shot and killed? No one. Go concern yourself elsewhere.

by Anonymousreply 172October 17, 2020 1:05 PM

[Per the obvious] Denver judge doubts security guardโ€™s self-defense claim in protest shooting, refused to reduce bail from $500,000

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173October 31, 2020 1:33 AM

The white supremacist who got shot was in the process of spraying some kind of harmful poison at the security guard, wasn't he?

by Anonymousreply 174October 31, 2020 1:36 AM

R174, he hit the security guy in the face, knocked off his sunglasses and sprayed mace

He begged to get killed

And it's all on tape

by Anonymousreply 175October 31, 2020 2:06 AM

Here's the video

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176October 31, 2020 2:20 AM

Fat Trumpster tries to steal someone's camera, reaches into his vest for something to attack, security guard reaches for fat Trumpster, Trumpster slaps guard, fat Trumpster starts to mace person he slapped and person he tried to steal from, guard shoots fat Trumpster. There's the summary of what happened.

by Anonymousreply 177October 31, 2020 3:52 AM

Bonus!

Even if fat trumpster voted early it won't count because now he's dead.

by Anonymousreply 178October 31, 2020 3:54 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!