Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Bob Dole is tweeting

Former GOP Sen. Bob Dole (Kan.) claimed on Twitter on Friday that none of the Republicans on the Commission on Presidential Debates support President Trump.

Bob Dole wearing a suit and tie smiling and looking at the camera: Bob Dole claims no Republicans on debate commission support Trump© Greg NashBob Dole claims no Republicans on debate commission support Trump "The Commission on Presidential Debates is supposedly bipartisan w/ an equal number of Rs and Ds. I know all of the Republicans and most are friends of mine," Dole tweeted, saying he was concerned that none of them supported Trump. "A biased Debate Commission is unfair."

"The Commission on Presidential Debates is supposedly bipartisan w/ an equal number of Rs and Ds. I know all of the Republicans and most are friends of mine. I am concerned that none of them support @realDonaldTrump. A biased Debate Commission is unfair.- Senator Bob Dole (@SenatorDole) October 9, 2020"

Dole's tweet comes as the president and his allies have repeatedly accused the commission, which describes itself as nonpartisan, of trying to assist Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden. The claims arise as the commission has sought to make several changes to the upcoming presidential debates.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132June 29, 2021 3:20 AM

He's dead, right?

by Anonymousreply 1October 9, 2020 11:50 PM

Bob Dole is either near death or modelling his new Halloween mask

by Anonymousreply 2October 9, 2020 11:50 PM

I didn't even Bob Dole was alive. He was great in Poltergeist 2

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3October 9, 2020 11:53 PM

[quote] Bob Dole is tweeting

Wow. Thats a lot of big words and special symbols. He must have started typing that on Monday.

by Anonymousreply 4October 9, 2020 11:57 PM

I think he is alive, but he must be almost a hundred years old.

by Anonymousreply 5October 10, 2020 12:07 AM

[quote] but he must be almost a hundred years old.

Check the front and back of his briefs. That will tell you everything you need to know.

by Anonymousreply 6October 10, 2020 12:11 AM

Bob Dole is the LAST person I ever expected to see even *pretending* to support Trump.

Dole *despise[d|s]* Newt Gingrich, and Trump makes Newt look like... well... Bob Dole... by comparison.

by Anonymousreply 7October 10, 2020 12:16 AM

I'm shocked too, R7.

by Anonymousreply 8October 10, 2020 12:17 AM

Wikileaks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9October 10, 2020 12:23 AM

What a disappointment. Could it be that he’s really under the control of someone else and that person is making him out to be a Trump supporter?

by Anonymousreply 10October 10, 2020 12:25 AM

I thought that was Abe Vigoda.

Hi, Fish!

by Anonymousreply 11October 10, 2020 12:30 AM

Is this a Mandela Effect thing because I was certain he died ten years ago.

by Anonymousreply 12October 10, 2020 12:37 AM

[quote] I am concerned that none of them support @realDonaldTrump.

Just fucking die already you old skull faced asshole.

by Anonymousreply 13October 10, 2020 12:42 AM

I genuinely don't believe it's him tweeting.

by Anonymousreply 14October 10, 2020 1:22 AM

Especially as a military vet knowing what Trump has said about those who've served incl. McCain and Gold Star Families.

by Anonymousreply 15October 10, 2020 1:23 AM

[quote] I genuinely don't believe it's him tweeting.

Well, it is.

by Anonymousreply 16October 10, 2020 1:30 AM

R16, then he should be ashamed of himself. His legacy will now be tainted. He could've gone to his death being considered a "normal" Republican. He'll now die a MAGAt

by Anonymousreply 17October 10, 2020 1:34 AM

Maybe he's being held hostage like Britney.

#freebob

by Anonymousreply 18October 10, 2020 1:37 AM

The old fart is 97.

by Anonymousreply 19October 10, 2020 1:46 AM

I’m sure none of the Republicans on the Commission support Biden either

by Anonymousreply 20October 10, 2020 1:58 AM

So Bob Dole is concerned that the Commission on Presidential Debates is not 100% objective but he's not concerned about how Trump had zero respect for the debate itself and made a mockery of the process? I never had any use for him, and he has only reconfirmed my opinion of him.

by Anonymousreply 21October 10, 2020 1:58 AM

How can anyone be objective in this election.

It’s not like the Commission is demanding anything crazy.

They are saying that since one candidate is infected, tt should debate virtually. Trump knows he can’t bully in a virtual format so is refusing

by Anonymousreply 22October 10, 2020 2:10 AM

Bob Dole is the homophobe that returned a check to a gay group that supported him in a campaign a number of years ago. Don't bite the hand that feeds you!

by Anonymousreply 23October 10, 2020 2:14 AM

Bob Dole is 97 years old. Are we really supposed to believe that he’s sitting in a room somewhere typing tweets on his iPhone about the presidential debate commission?

by Anonymousreply 24October 10, 2020 2:25 AM

Probably a "Cain Gang"-esque situation with someone just using his handle to tweet...this man has at least one foot in the grave and probably very little control of his faculties, if any.

by Anonymousreply 25October 10, 2020 2:25 AM

He is basically tweeting from beyond the grave at this point hunny!

by Anonymousreply 26October 10, 2020 2:28 AM

I doubt he can take a piss on his own.

At this point he’s like the old mafia don when Tony, Paulie and Christopher went to Italy on The Sopranos. “Ton’, you give this guy a golf club and he’ll probably try to fuck it.”

by Anonymousreply 27October 10, 2020 2:32 AM

I'm with the others I legit -- no joke -- thought he was dead. God, I wonder if he's popping the blue pills.

by Anonymousreply 28October 10, 2020 2:33 AM

Yeah he took one so he could prop his iPad against his stiffy while he typed that tweet.

by Anonymousreply 29October 10, 2020 2:36 AM

It was a touching bit of bi-partisanship when Dole stopped Obama as he was exiting Trump's swearing in and Dole said something like I knew you were going to be a good choice.

by Anonymousreply 30October 10, 2020 2:38 AM

I don't know how an old school Republican and vet like Dole could find Trump to be anything but repulsive. I agree with teh Herman Cain-type tweeting. the man is almost 100. There is no way he's thinking about the debate committee of all things.

by Anonymousreply 31October 10, 2020 2:43 AM

R24 I don't know why but your post made me laugh out loud. I guess it's just the absurdity of the whole concept.

And I second the Mandela Effect. I remember him dying, vividly. Or so I thought!

by Anonymousreply 32October 10, 2020 2:45 AM

Four years ago, he said he liked Trump because “he’s a strong leader and he can work with Congress.” Uhh, wrong on both accounts there, Bob.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33October 10, 2020 2:47 AM

Since the Commission on Presidential Debates has done NOTHING but act sensibly, this is a scam of some sort.

Liddy gonna be PISSED.

by Anonymousreply 34October 10, 2020 2:47 AM

R24, remember -- only one of Bob dole's arms works. Tough to Twitter that way, I imagine.

by Anonymousreply 35October 10, 2020 2:49 AM

R33 Why on earth would Dole ever think that Trump could work with Congress? Trump had zero political experience.

Still doesn't!

by Anonymousreply 36October 10, 2020 2:52 AM

I went to high school in Kansas and our little town had a big July 4th event that brought in people from all over the state, and Dole was our Grand Marshal one year. I was in the marching band and we were right behind him. Absolute fucking piece of shit man, horrible and rude, grabbed at least two teenage girls as they walked by, at one point said he thought one of those "colored marching bands with all the jiving" was supposed to attend and an assistant with him said no, that was another town, and he complained that he wanted out of that event.

Would have been 1987 I think, just after he was no longer Senate Majority Leader. Disgusting man. He'll live forever, like Kissinger.

by Anonymousreply 37October 10, 2020 2:58 AM

Bob Dole’s farewell address to the senate in 1996:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38October 10, 2020 2:59 AM

Who else misread the headline as Bob Dole is twerking? 🤣

by Anonymousreply 39October 10, 2020 3:01 AM

[quote] Bob Dole is 97 years old. Are we really supposed to believe that he’s sitting in a room somewhere typing tweets on his iPhone about the presidential debate commission?

R24 = 🤣🤣🤣

by Anonymousreply 40October 10, 2020 3:02 AM

R40 I know, right?! I was dying!

by Anonymousreply 41October 10, 2020 4:07 AM

Bob could really use another Old School face lift

If they tightening it up one more time - he'll be a fully transparent skull

with those super black Sharpie eyebrows

Maybe it's a GOP thing

by Anonymousreply 42October 10, 2020 4:13 AM

i thought he died...damn...he looks damn close to it, in OP's picture

by Anonymousreply 43October 10, 2020 4:15 AM

I do not believe this is Bob Dole tweeting or that these are his thoughts. If it is his wife tweeting this on his Twitter account then that is despicable.

by Anonymousreply 44October 10, 2020 4:17 AM

The GOP is so vibrant and energetic!

Why aren't they using Bob and Liddy in Trump's campaign - they are the future!

Ahh - young GOP love!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45October 10, 2020 4:22 AM

[quote] He could've gone to his death being considered a "normal" Republican. He'll now die a MAGAt

Dearheart, MAGAts *are* normal Republicans.

by Anonymousreply 46October 10, 2020 4:35 AM

[quote] Bob could really use another Old School face lift

Oh that’s an absolutely splendid idea! Nothing better for a 97 year old than some unnecessary surgery.

by Anonymousreply 47October 10, 2020 4:37 AM

I honestly didn’t realize he was still alive.

by Anonymousreply 48October 10, 2020 4:49 AM

Bob Dole is the new Abe Vigoda

by Anonymousreply 49October 10, 2020 4:51 AM

He was Abe Vigoda before Abe Vigoda was Abe Vigoda.

by Anonymousreply 50October 10, 2020 4:53 AM

Is he dead? He looks dead.

by Anonymousreply 51October 10, 2020 5:03 AM

Old Lord. Look what the cat dragged in.

by Anonymousreply 52October 10, 2020 5:07 AM

Someone who looks after what's left of Bob Dole, who manages or otherwise has access to his social media accounts is trying to offer the impression that Trump support matters to him. It reeks of desperation.

by Anonymousreply 53October 10, 2020 5:11 AM

I can see him liking Trump though. It's the racist affiliation.

by Anonymousreply 54October 10, 2020 5:12 AM

How easily we forget just how much of an asshole Dole was and his friction with Gingrich & Co. was more professional jealously and rivalry than ideological. Why would he be any different that 80-90% of the republicans who fell in line with dear Leader and only double downed when the racism and fascism was turned up to 11. It is all about power (and the whiter the better)....

by Anonymousreply 55October 10, 2020 6:02 AM

AIDS?

by Anonymousreply 56October 10, 2020 6:34 AM

Once an asshole...

by Anonymousreply 57October 10, 2020 6:37 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58October 10, 2020 6:57 AM

Who else besides Bob Dole and Abe Vigoda are we reaching via ouija board? What does Princess Diana say about the 2020 election and Trump? Can we not hear from DL Icon, Vogue Editor-in-Chief Diana Vreeland? How does she feel about men wearing thick orange bronzer on their faces? Does she have a statement on Slovenian Whores as First Ladies?

by Anonymousreply 59October 10, 2020 7:19 AM

I don’t know why anybody is surprised by this. Bob Dole is like my grandpa in that he’s a Republican no matter what. Whatever horrible shit the GOP does, they justify it by convincing themselves that the Democrats are even worse. It’s like a cult.

Dole developed a reputation as the GOP’s hatchet man all the way back in the 1970s because he’d say and do things for the party that most sensible Republicans were too embarrassed to say or do. And remember that he broke down crying giving Nixon’s eulogy, acting as if he was presiding over the burial of George Washington instead of a traitorous crook who’d been driven from office and should have rotted in prison.

by Anonymousreply 60October 10, 2020 7:27 AM

Dole was peripherally involved in Watergate and got away with nary a scratch from it. He lived in the Watergate at the time and kept joking about the crime, and saying it was just some nothing burglary and everyone should forget about it. When the investigations started he fought to have them behind closed doors. He attacked the press, especially Walter Cronkite, so much that Nixon's aides told him to cut it out, he was making them look bad.

He's the one who wrote the memo to Nixon suggesting they launch a counter investigation against the Democrats to distract and demoralize. That has since become standard GOP protocol, a dirty trick Dole was happy to encourage.

by Anonymousreply 61October 10, 2020 11:55 AM

He entered Congress under Millard Fillmore.

by Anonymousreply 62October 10, 2020 12:28 PM

Liddy's revenge.

by Anonymousreply 63October 10, 2020 12:31 PM

His run for president was lame af, especially Miss Clitty playing Oprah at the RNC.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64October 10, 2020 12:44 PM

Jesus H Christ please put a warning on such photos!

by Anonymousreply 65October 10, 2020 12:47 PM

Dementia

by Anonymousreply 66October 10, 2020 1:22 PM

I knew Millard Fillmore and you sir are no Millard Fillmore.

Who can forget that famous line in the Dole/Clinton debate?

by Anonymousreply 67October 10, 2020 1:28 PM

Ok. I saw Bob Dole trending and thought “why would he trend - he’s dead, lol”

Add me to the list that thought he had kicked the bucket...

by Anonymousreply 68October 10, 2020 1:32 PM

I doubt he's tweeting. Old people have arthritis and most have a lot of difficulties texting. One elderly acquaintance routinely sends out absolute gibberish trying to text. It's undreadable.

by Anonymousreply 69October 10, 2020 1:41 PM

I see that the years have not dimmed Bob Dole's mordant, corrosive irony. Imagine that old cynic pretending to be upset that the Republicans on this obscure commission hate Trump!

by Anonymousreply 70October 10, 2020 1:41 PM

If these old people keep using Twitter, it’s going to go the way of FB.

by Anonymousreply 71October 10, 2020 2:08 PM

[quote]He initially supported Jeb Bush in the 2016 Republican primaries, but later became the only former Republican presidential nominee to endorse Donald Trump, after Trump clinched the Republican nomination.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72October 10, 2020 2:24 PM

I think Bob and Liddy Dole are just the most adorable GOP couple!

They wrote a book last year about their scorching hot love (and sex) life!

And their pictures are so sexy and sweet at the same time!

they remind me of those Victoria book of the dead photographs...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73October 10, 2020 2:58 PM

I don't understand the issue raised by Bob Dole. The Commission on Presidential Debates (CPD) is a nonprofit corporation established in 1987 under the joint sponsorship of the Democratic and Republican political parties in the United States. The Board Members are nominated by their respective political party. If the Republicans have a problem with their appointees to the Commission, that is their problem. I doubt that appointment is dependent on an oath of personal support for every Presidential nominee. Of course, that concept would not fit this administration who now require absolute support and oath to support the Orangeman. This is the true danger to our democracy, not the fact that some Republican appointees to a Debate Commission may not like Orangeman.

by Anonymousreply 74October 10, 2020 3:01 PM

[quote] I don't understand the issue raised by Bob Dole. The Commission on Presidential Debates (CPD) is a nonprofit corporation established in 1987 under the joint sponsorship of the Democratic and Republican political parties in the United States. The Board Members are nominated by their respective political party. If the Republicans have a problem with their appointees to the Commission, that is their problem. I doubt that appointment is dependent on an oath of personal support for every Presidential nominee. Of course, that concept would not fit this administration who now require absolute support and oath to support the Orangeman. This is the true danger to our democracy, not the fact that some Republican appointees to a Debate Commission may not like Orangeman.

Thanks for the historical perspective. I actually thought Bob Dole tweeted until I read R24. Given what you have provided and what R24 said, I don't think he tweeted. Im going with he was roughed up by Don Jr. And Eric with Kimberly keeping guard at the door.

by Anonymousreply 75October 10, 2020 3:23 PM

Bob says he’s friends with most of the Republicans on the commission.

Would someone - anyone, including 97 year-old Bob Dole - write this about his “friends?”

by Anonymousreply 76October 10, 2020 3:36 PM

[quote]Dementia

Amazing how idiots who know know nothing about this disease keep applying it to lucid speech whether by Triump, Biden or Dole. "Dementia" is not the cause of a political expression with which you disagree. Dementia would be if what he said made absolutely no sense, not simply a revelation that he's a deplorable.

by Anonymousreply 77October 10, 2020 4:02 PM

Herman Cain continued tweeting from hades.

by Anonymousreply 78October 10, 2020 4:16 PM

Trump has never had a lucid speech so can we agree he has dementia?

by Anonymousreply 79October 10, 2020 4:38 PM

R77, to my eyes that tweet didnt make sesnse, thus...

by Anonymousreply 80October 10, 2020 4:54 PM

The poor man is delirious.

How hard is it to believe that there are republicans that do not support trump?

Well, at least now I know who I will be nominating for the 2021 Datalounge Death Pool.

by Anonymousreply 81October 10, 2020 5:16 PM

Man, I hope they prop him up in front of a TV camera one last time just so I can watch him hold a pen in his bum hand.

by Anonymousreply 82October 10, 2020 5:28 PM

Look at his age he probably doesn't even remember his own name. He probably thinks Trump is Ronald Reagan.

by Anonymousreply 83October 10, 2020 6:05 PM

Bob Dole and tRump have many things in common, including how they treat women.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84October 10, 2020 6:41 PM

I like how republicunts just ignore the facts of the situation to put forth their made up excuses for why they fucked up the situation. Trump made a mockery of the last "debate" and then his fat ass got covid so the commission responded with a remote debate which kept his disease ridden blob away from everyone and also allowed mics to be cut off to prevent filibustering. Chump pulls out of the debate and so it's the commissions fault. It's always someone elses fault.

by Anonymousreply 85October 10, 2020 7:03 PM

[Quote] Dementia would be if what he said made absolutely no sense, not simply a revelation that he's a deplorable.

Um, he’s 97 with dementia. He’s not the one tweeting

by Anonymousreply 86October 10, 2020 10:25 PM

Dole's bananas

by Anonymousreply 87October 10, 2020 11:35 PM

I thought Bob Dole died about a decade ago.

by Anonymousreply 88October 10, 2020 11:50 PM

Liddy Dole is still alive! At the beginning of this thread, I didn't know Bob Dole was alive. I was assuming his wife had predeceased him but they are still both alive. What do you do at 97? Is it all Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy? They would have great, great grandchildren at this point.

by Anonymousreply 89October 11, 2020 12:53 AM

Still popping viagra?

“Oh, Fuck me, Bob! Stick that pen in me!”

by Anonymousreply 90October 11, 2020 1:55 AM

Both of the Doles are in diapers now.

by Anonymousreply 91October 11, 2020 1:57 AM

R91 That Depends.

by Anonymousreply 92October 11, 2020 1:59 AM

Did Bob or Libby make the death watch list on here?

by Anonymousreply 93October 11, 2020 4:17 PM

^^Liddy

by Anonymousreply 94October 11, 2020 4:18 PM

Elizabeth Dole, herself a former Senator (from N.C.), is “only” 84. Her mother lived to be 103, so she may, yet, have many years ahead of her.

by Anonymousreply 95October 11, 2020 4:25 PM

These “Never Trumpers” aren’t people who oppose Trump randomly, or because he hurt their feelings at some point. They are “Never Trumpers” because they have seen him in action. They know what he is like. They oppose him based on their experience with him.

Trump throws that phrase around as if it’s some kind of personal issue, but it’s really something he should be ashamed of. If he ever felt shame.

The link is a DataLounge list of prominent Republicans who oppose Trump. I think Wikipedia also has a list.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96October 11, 2020 4:36 PM

So when Bob was 20, Liddy was only 7?

by Anonymousreply 97October 11, 2020 4:38 PM

And, R97, when Jack was 20, Jackie was only 8.

by Anonymousreply 98October 11, 2020 4:44 PM

R98, then I guess emancipation court cases initiated by seven and eight year old girls was a thing at one point in history.

by Anonymousreply 99October 11, 2020 4:47 PM

I remember when the intra-party rivalries were fun.

Dole vs. GHW Bush was a serious rivalry for the Presidency.

Other notable rivalries, IIRC, were:

Nixon-Kennedy. Jackie had a some kind of placard installed in the White House memorializing JFK, and Nixon had it removed. Nixon was also afraid of Teddy.

Teddy Kennedy challenged Carter in the primary for Carter’s attempt at a second term. After Carter got the nomination, he attempted to approach Teddy at the convention to get a handshake, but Teddy kept moving further away to avoid having to do so.

I don’t think any of the .presidents like Carter. He’s always photographed at a distance from the other Presidents.

Other potential rivalries might have been Clinton-Obama, except Obama had the smarts to make nice with Hillary’s appointment as Sec of State. Just like Bill Clinton befriended the Bush family.

by Anonymousreply 100October 11, 2020 5:02 PM

Please forgive another tangent:

When Nixon lost to Jack Kennedy for the presidency in 1960, Nixon’s aids suggested that he contest the Illinois voting results, as Mayor Daly stuffed the ballot boxes. Nixon declined to contest the results saying something like: “No, Kennedy stole the election, fair and square”.

I just think that’s a funny saying and perspective.

by Anonymousreply 101October 11, 2020 5:07 PM

Au contraire, mon frère, R101.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102October 11, 2020 5:27 PM

Well, I stand corrected, R102!

by Anonymousreply 103October 11, 2020 5:35 PM

He would say anything to something like a door, or a desk. I don't think he knows what humans are.

by Anonymousreply 104October 11, 2020 5:47 PM

R95 She’s practically a baby!

by Anonymousreply 105November 2, 2020 2:00 AM

A corpse can tweet?

by Anonymousreply 106November 2, 2020 2:15 AM

He looks so young and vibrant!

Must get the name of his cosmetic surgeon...

by Anonymousreply 107November 2, 2020 2:31 AM

I hope when I'm dead I have the good sense to have myself buried.

by Anonymousreply 108November 2, 2020 2:38 AM

From the grave?

by Anonymousreply 109November 2, 2020 2:44 AM

He’s a dead ringer for Rameses II.

by Anonymousreply 110November 2, 2020 2:51 AM

They really shouldn't have gone with the open casket....Oh, wait, he's still alive?

Oh, dear...

by Anonymousreply 111November 2, 2020 2:57 AM

This asshole turned down support from the Log Cabin Republicans. Fuck him and the two-dollar three-legged mule he rode in on.

by Anonymousreply 112November 2, 2020 2:22 PM

Send him a tweet telling him that there are some ‘Youth in Asia’ that want to give him a special award.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113November 2, 2020 3:09 PM

Corpsy is his name.

by Anonymousreply 114November 2, 2020 10:30 PM

They dug him up!

by Anonymousreply 115November 2, 2020 10:32 PM

It is laughable to watch the biggest losers in the GOP attack Trump. It’s one thing to criticize him, but when that criticism comes from people who failed where he succeeded, it just comes off his sour grapes.

by Anonymousreply 116November 3, 2020 12:12 PM

Liddy’s political career went right down the shitter.

by Anonymousreply 117November 3, 2020 8:28 PM

Bob Dole has not tweeted about the election results or President Elect Joe Biden and Vice President Elect Kamala Harris.

He could, at the very least, congratulate them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118November 15, 2020 12:44 AM

Older than Barnaby Jones. Wow.

by Anonymousreply 119November 15, 2020 12:48 AM

[quote]Bob Dole has not tweeted about the election results or President Elect Joe Biden and Vice President Elect Kamala Harris. He could, at the very least, congratulate them.

And I'm sure he would have, if he hadn't dropped dead before the election. The man is 97 and looks like a week-old corpse!

by Anonymousreply 120November 15, 2020 12:57 AM

Wow, I really thought he died years ago.

by Anonymousreply 121November 15, 2020 1:01 AM

Bob Dole

by Anonymousreply 122November 15, 2020 1:07 AM

Bob Hole

by Anonymousreply 123November 15, 2020 1:24 AM

Regan?..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124November 15, 2020 2:11 AM

He just needs to die.

by Anonymousreply 125November 17, 2020 2:20 AM

Looks like he already did and is propped up with sticks R125.

Similar to Weekend at Bernies....

by Anonymousreply 126November 17, 2020 2:23 AM

That’s a nice shade of make up. Maybe Trump can go for something a bit more natural like that!

by Anonymousreply 127November 17, 2020 2:37 AM

I'll never forget poor old Bob Dole, former Republican nominee for President, former Senate Majority Leader going back to the Senate in his wheelchair trying to get them to pass something for disabled people or veterans or both and McConnell fucked him over.

Moscow Mitch is such a scumsucking pig. Dole, agree with his politics or not is a great man. His fight to build himself back up physically after his injuries is amazing. Then to go and become the Leader of the Senate and the nominee for President when he came from nothing and nowhere and after those devastating injuries. It's a hell of a story..

Also reportedly much sharper and funnier in private than he appeared to be in public.

by Anonymousreply 128November 17, 2020 6:14 AM

At age 90 something Bob Dole will undergo treatment for Stage 4 lung cancer. The odds are not in his favor.

by Anonymousreply 129February 19, 2021 5:45 PM

Smoke copious amounts of pot, silly!

by Anonymousreply 130February 19, 2021 7:01 PM

omg he really is alive. who would've guessed.

by Anonymousreply 131June 29, 2021 2:51 AM

Bob Dole is a pedophile.

by Anonymousreply 132June 29, 2021 3:20 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!