Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Bold And The Beautiful

Why is that dark haired girl from Melrose Place so desperate to get Denise Richards to marry Ridge?

It is on in our breakroom everyday at lunchtime and I don't really pay attention but why is this woman so hell bent on getting them together? Is she a matchmaker looking for a payday? Does she hate Brooke and wants to see her miserable?

Also, what happened to Sally Spectra Jr and Little Saul and Patrika Darbo?

by Anonymousreply 2110/16/2020

I don't know the answers to any of these, but I am curious where you got the Way Back Machine from?

by Anonymousreply 110/07/2020

She hates Brooke for interfering in her own marriage.

by Anonymousreply 210/07/2020

Who is she married to, R2?

by Anonymousreply 310/07/2020

Also, this Ridge is ugly.

I miss Ronn Moss in his black speedos and scarves.

by Anonymousreply 410/07/2020

I love Quinn and her schemes. The rest of the stories suck. Liam’s cock is run rough and raw between trips to Hope and Steffy’s vag. The black lawyer guy is fine when he strips down.

by Anonymousreply 510/07/2020

Liam has great feet. Carter has busted feet - big bunion, spiny toes. Wyatt has nice buttery souls.

by Anonymousreply 610/10/2020

I just want Brooke back as ceo. Something I have wished since the day she lost it. B&B is terrible nowadays. The writing is really poor and usually there are no real storylines.

by Anonymousreply 710/10/2020

That real housewife eats pussy. Denise whatever her name is. Snatch eater.

by Anonymousreply 810/10/2020

Except for the "Brooke back as CEO" part, r7 could be typing from 1989.

by Anonymousreply 910/10/2020

That poor Zoey is so homely.

by Anonymousreply 1010/16/2020

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1110/16/2020

That Liam guy gained shit ton of weight during quarantine. When are they reopening gyms in LA?

by Anonymousreply 1210/16/2020

"Wyatt has nice buttery souls."

It's called "two-spirited," R6, but neither Wyatt nor I owe you our emotional labor.

by Anonymousreply 1310/16/2020

Who knows r12 because DL favorites Rob Wilson and Christopher Sean have both been missing not being able to go the gym and have had to find alternatives.

by Anonymousreply 1410/16/2020

🔥

🔥

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1510/16/2020

Those lips. Tanner has yum yum yummy lips.

by Anonymousreply 1610/16/2020

The girl who plays Steffy is pregnant. Expect a one night stand with Liam in the coming weeks.

by Anonymousreply 1710/16/2020

Again r17?

The actress who plays trans character Maya says she hasn't been asked back.

by Anonymousreply 1810/16/2020

I thought Steffy had the hots for Liam’s father, Dollar Bill? Could he be the father?

by Anonymousreply 1910/16/2020

Here you go R18. She announced it the other day. And she looks so much better in real life then she does on the show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2010/16/2020

Clifton sure has packed the quarantine 15......and then some. He’s a porker.

by Anonymousreply 2110/16/2020
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!