Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Real Housewives of Potomac season 5 thread #2

original thread just got paywalled

so we're now seeing the aftermath of psychotic Monique assaulting Candiace

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4515 hours ago

I'm really curious if Monique films with anyone the rest of the season. It's likely just Karen and Ashley. In the mid season trailer they barely showed Monique lol I wonder if they're gonna fire her

by Anonymousreply 110/05/2020

loved seeing Karen on her family's generational farm in small town Surry, VA. Gizelle was really hating. She's kinda an elitist

So Robyn is broke! and wtf that dress up date with Juan

I knew Dorothy would get on Candiace to get an attorney to handle Monique. I wouldn't want to piss Dorothy off

by Anonymousreply 210/11/2020

Great post, R2! My words exactly!

by Anonymousreply 310/11/2020

I really do wonder what's happening with Karen and Ray. He couldn't get rid of her fast enough before her trip to Surry lol

by Anonymousreply 410/12/2020

Karen and Ray are playing for the camera. I bet they are setting up a divorce that is meant to hide assets or something of that ilk before a bankruptcy and then a remarriage down the line.

Karen and Ashley playing nice is fascinating. Admittedly, it's only because they have a mutual interest (Monique), but it'll be interesting to see whee it goes.

I'm banking Monique is being fired once the reunion is filmed. It'll be curious to see how next season plays out. Will Wendy return? Will Charisse come back? Will Candiace give up on her redemption arc when she realizes the audience wants to see her being reactionary and clapping back?

by Anonymousreply 510/12/2020

I think if Wendy wants to come back, they'll keep her. They just added Eboni K Williams, someone who has a similar career to hers, on NYC housewives. The producers seem to want to be smartening up some of the casts in the midst of the social unrest the last couple years

by Anonymousreply 610/12/2020

Karen should get a parade in every episode.

by Anonymousreply 710/12/2020

I really loved seeing the family farm and how long Karen's family has had it.

by Anonymousreply 810/12/2020

Do we believe the rumor that Monique has the footage of Michael Darby playing grab-ass at her house, and this is why Ashley is allied to her now?

by Anonymousreply 910/12/2020

Wendy is fucking dull. She talks --endlessly--about how she shuts people down but has yet to actually do it. And her talk about how the show portrays black women thanks to Monique. . .has she not seen earlier seasons? Hypocrite Gizelle isn't such a great representation, either. In fact, it was just last season that she made a hell of a scene in a hotel lobby to which Candiace kept telling her, "The white people are staring.. ."

by Anonymousreply 1010/12/2020

I watch MSNBC all day long and I have never seen Wendy on.

by Anonymousreply 1110/12/2020

Monique's sassy parrot is more entertaining than Wendy.

by Anonymousreply 1210/12/2020

You bet I am. NOW class is in session, bitch!

by Anonymousreply 1310/12/2020

happy to see 3 weeks in a row the show has gotten over 1 million viewers! Ratings seem steady. They're near the NYC ratings now

by Anonymousreply 1410/13/2020

I like Karen but not happy with her fence sitting. She needs to pick a side and I don't see how picking Monique's side would be a good move

by Anonymousreply 1510/20/2020

love how hardly anyone came to Monique's vanity project "Not For Lazy Moms" live podcast

by Anonymousreply 1610/26/2020

Not for lazy moms, is the worst name you could think of for Monique’s endeavor. what is it exactly? A blog? A moms community? An MLM thing? I still don’t know and she’s already wasted $200k on it.

Work on your messaging sis.

by Anonymousreply 1710/28/2020

Moms That'll Punch a Bitch

by Anonymousreply 1810/28/2020

Monique is still on social media lying. This past Sunday she claimed wine was thrown on her before she started attacking Candiace. Robyn, Gizelle, Wendy and even Karen said on the show already that Monique initiated the fight and was wrong for it. The fact that Monique is still trying to justify her actions with lies shows she is still unremorseful. I hope the reunion is in person but they're gonna have to hurry up with it as 'rona is surging again. Andy recently tweeted that he's taking questions now for it. Surely before Thanksgiving they'll film but hopefully in the next 2 weeks.

by Anonymousreply 1910/28/2020

I don’t believe that Gizelle and her ex are trying to get back together. They don’t seem into each other at all. He couldn’t seem to get away from her fast enough.

by Anonymousreply 2010/29/2020
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2110/30/2020

another solid episode

Gizelle vs. Karen never gets old to me. I enjoyed seeing Karen take Gizelle to task for not bringing Jamal around but always having something to say about everyone else's relationships

and wow Ashley is messy as hell for agreeing to write a statement about Candiace in Monique's countersuit!

by Anonymousreply 2211/08/2020

It kills me seeing this show is not in the NBC family top 5 (the way Beverly Hills and NY always are) for streaming. This morning, it was listed tenth (behind a Harry Potter movie) in the list!

This show is having an iconic season. Not hyped up, not a sizzle real with no meat on the bone; this is NY S3 or BH S1 quality. No episode isn't compelling, and they pack more storyline into one episode than Erika Jayne has in three seasons.

by Anonymousreply 2311/09/2020

IMHO Potomac is the only RH franchise with some life to it! All the others just limping along.

by Anonymousreply 2411/09/2020

"Potomac is the only RH franchise with some life to it!"

Just wait til you see this upcoming season of RHOBH! Kyke and I show up wearing the sane dress! Ahahahaha! REALLY! It's just so fascinating!

by Anonymousreply 2511/09/2020

can't wait to see Candiace's full reaction to Ashley's decision next week

by Anonymousreply 2611/09/2020

I wonder if Mrs. Butterknife throws more cutlery. . .

by Anonymousreply 2711/09/2020

Great episode! I love when Karen and Gizelle go at it. Wendy best shut up about those degrees tho 🙄 she is so full of herself

by Anonymousreply 2811/09/2020

R28 I actually think Wendy is insecure and uses her degrees to project confidence

by Anonymousreply 2911/09/2020

I, too, was named after the place my father worked.

by Anonymousreply 3011/10/2020

the reunion is in person and filming right now!

I hope Monique gets what's coming to her. All the lies and bullying she's been doing on social media since her vicious, unwarranted attack on Candiace

by Anonymousreply 3111/12/2020

I see Candiace's people have entered the thread 🙄

r15 Karen has some wisdom and knows that they both have some growth to do. Its not about taking sides and being petty. Its about encouraging them both to learn to from the incident and be better people.

by Anonymousreply 3211/12/2020

I can’t WAIT for Candiace to learn Ashley is doing a written statement for Monique’s lawyer about the butterknife incident. Q. Why cant they just show the video footage from the show? it tells the whole story.

by Anonymousreply 3311/12/2020

Girl was cold blooded by omitting Karen from the photos. It’s one hat, who cares?

by Anonymousreply 3411/15/2020

Also... “I have a beautiful tan clitoris” is not something I wasn’t to hear about.

by Anonymousreply 3511/15/2020

wow Robyn with the casual shade of Karen

"her pictures are challenging for me"

"she said she hates Ray's dick"

Karen's must have gone hard at the reunion lol no way would she let that go

by Anonymousreply 3611/15/2020

Yeah I can go the rest of my life without hearing anything about Karen & Ray's sex life or genitals! NO GAWD 🤮

Im ready for all the cute pleasantries to end. Ashley needs to go ahead and put her foot up Candiace's ass with the court statement!

by Anonymousreply 3711/16/2020

I can’t wait for next week

by Anonymousreply 3811/17/2020

Me too, r38. I need more trash tv to watch in the meantime. I can’t get into any of the other housewives. I never watched this stuff before Covid.

by Anonymousreply 39Last Wednesday at 5:21 AM

r39 RHOSLC is deliciously messy so far (on tonight) and it's the only one I can watch besides Potomac. If you want to sink low go to 90 Day Fiance/Darcy & Stacy, honestly I feel dirty afterwards but not in a terrible way. It's covid times we are now alcoholics and watch bottom feeder, lowest common denominator trash!

by Anonymousreply 40Last Wednesday at 8:56 AM

so And y said the reunion will be at least 3 parts but possibly 4!

by Anonymousreply 41Last Wednesday at 11:12 AM

I may need to make a batch of poon poon ponche for the reunion!

by Anonymousreply 42Last Thursday at 5:36 AM

I want four. But only if LadyMan asks decent questions. The BH reunion was a fucking waste.

by Anonymousreply 43Last Thursday at 5:59 AM

Karen was on Wendy Williams the other day and tore into Gizelle and Robyn lol

I didn't know Every Hue Beauty got liquidated !

she called Robyn a "hard 40" lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44Last Friday at 9:16 PM

2 more episodes left of this great season

Monique makes her return next week and the ladies get pissed at Karen who this episode said she wasn't going to invite her

by Anonymousreply 4515 hours ago
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!