Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Real Housewives of Potomac season 5 thread #2

original thread just got paywalled

so we're now seeing the aftermath of psychotic Monique assaulting Candiace

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160January 15, 2021 4:06 AM

I'm really curious if Monique films with anyone the rest of the season. It's likely just Karen and Ashley. In the mid season trailer they barely showed Monique lol I wonder if they're gonna fire her

by Anonymousreply 1October 5, 2020 10:31 PM

loved seeing Karen on her family's generational farm in small town Surry, VA. Gizelle was really hating. She's kinda an elitist

So Robyn is broke! and wtf that dress up date with Juan

I knew Dorothy would get on Candiace to get an attorney to handle Monique. I wouldn't want to piss Dorothy off

by Anonymousreply 2October 12, 2020 6:57 AM

Great post, R2! My words exactly!

by Anonymousreply 3October 12, 2020 8:01 AM

I really do wonder what's happening with Karen and Ray. He couldn't get rid of her fast enough before her trip to Surry lol

by Anonymousreply 4October 12, 2020 10:52 PM

Karen and Ray are playing for the camera. I bet they are setting up a divorce that is meant to hide assets or something of that ilk before a bankruptcy and then a remarriage down the line.

Karen and Ashley playing nice is fascinating. Admittedly, it's only because they have a mutual interest (Monique), but it'll be interesting to see whee it goes.

I'm banking Monique is being fired once the reunion is filmed. It'll be curious to see how next season plays out. Will Wendy return? Will Charisse come back? Will Candiace give up on her redemption arc when she realizes the audience wants to see her being reactionary and clapping back?

by Anonymousreply 5October 13, 2020 12:16 AM

I think if Wendy wants to come back, they'll keep her. They just added Eboni K Williams, someone who has a similar career to hers, on NYC housewives. The producers seem to want to be smartening up some of the casts in the midst of the social unrest the last couple years

by Anonymousreply 6October 13, 2020 12:50 AM

Karen should get a parade in every episode.

by Anonymousreply 7October 13, 2020 12:55 AM

I really loved seeing the family farm and how long Karen's family has had it.

by Anonymousreply 8October 13, 2020 1:03 AM

Do we believe the rumor that Monique has the footage of Michael Darby playing grab-ass at her house, and this is why Ashley is allied to her now?

by Anonymousreply 9October 13, 2020 1:51 AM

Wendy is fucking dull. She talks --endlessly--about how she shuts people down but has yet to actually do it. And her talk about how the show portrays black women thanks to Monique. . .has she not seen earlier seasons? Hypocrite Gizelle isn't such a great representation, either. In fact, it was just last season that she made a hell of a scene in a hotel lobby to which Candiace kept telling her, "The white people are staring.. ."

by Anonymousreply 10October 13, 2020 2:15 AM

I watch MSNBC all day long and I have never seen Wendy on.

by Anonymousreply 11October 13, 2020 2:20 AM

Monique's sassy parrot is more entertaining than Wendy.

by Anonymousreply 12October 13, 2020 2:23 AM

You bet I am. NOW class is in session, bitch!

by Anonymousreply 13October 13, 2020 3:27 AM

happy to see 3 weeks in a row the show has gotten over 1 million viewers! Ratings seem steady. They're near the NYC ratings now

by Anonymousreply 14October 14, 2020 2:26 AM

I like Karen but not happy with her fence sitting. She needs to pick a side and I don't see how picking Monique's side would be a good move

by Anonymousreply 15October 20, 2020 7:39 PM

love how hardly anyone came to Monique's vanity project "Not For Lazy Moms" live podcast

by Anonymousreply 16October 26, 2020 6:43 PM

Not for lazy moms, is the worst name you could think of for Monique’s endeavor. what is it exactly? A blog? A moms community? An MLM thing? I still don’t know and she’s already wasted $200k on it.

Work on your messaging sis.

by Anonymousreply 17October 28, 2020 11:15 AM

Moms That'll Punch a Bitch

by Anonymousreply 18October 28, 2020 9:45 PM

Monique is still on social media lying. This past Sunday she claimed wine was thrown on her before she started attacking Candiace. Robyn, Gizelle, Wendy and even Karen said on the show already that Monique initiated the fight and was wrong for it. The fact that Monique is still trying to justify her actions with lies shows she is still unremorseful. I hope the reunion is in person but they're gonna have to hurry up with it as 'rona is surging again. Andy recently tweeted that he's taking questions now for it. Surely before Thanksgiving they'll film but hopefully in the next 2 weeks.

by Anonymousreply 19October 28, 2020 10:32 PM

I don’t believe that Gizelle and her ex are trying to get back together. They don’t seem into each other at all. He couldn’t seem to get away from her fast enough.

by Anonymousreply 20October 29, 2020 6:43 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21October 30, 2020 12:25 PM

another solid episode

Gizelle vs. Karen never gets old to me. I enjoyed seeing Karen take Gizelle to task for not bringing Jamal around but always having something to say about everyone else's relationships

and wow Ashley is messy as hell for agreeing to write a statement about Candiace in Monique's countersuit!

by Anonymousreply 22November 9, 2020 6:32 AM

It kills me seeing this show is not in the NBC family top 5 (the way Beverly Hills and NY always are) for streaming. This morning, it was listed tenth (behind a Harry Potter movie) in the list!

This show is having an iconic season. Not hyped up, not a sizzle real with no meat on the bone; this is NY S3 or BH S1 quality. No episode isn't compelling, and they pack more storyline into one episode than Erika Jayne has in three seasons.

by Anonymousreply 23November 9, 2020 3:58 PM

IMHO Potomac is the only RH franchise with some life to it! All the others just limping along.

by Anonymousreply 24November 9, 2020 4:01 PM

"Potomac is the only RH franchise with some life to it!"

Just wait til you see this upcoming season of RHOBH! Kyke and I show up wearing the sane dress! Ahahahaha! REALLY! It's just so fascinating!

by Anonymousreply 25November 9, 2020 4:22 PM

can't wait to see Candiace's full reaction to Ashley's decision next week

by Anonymousreply 26November 9, 2020 5:43 PM

I wonder if Mrs. Butterknife throws more cutlery. . .

by Anonymousreply 27November 9, 2020 11:18 PM

Great episode! I love when Karen and Gizelle go at it. Wendy best shut up about those degrees tho 🙄 she is so full of herself

by Anonymousreply 28November 10, 2020 1:48 AM

R28 I actually think Wendy is insecure and uses her degrees to project confidence

by Anonymousreply 29November 10, 2020 6:00 AM

I, too, was named after the place my father worked.

by Anonymousreply 30November 10, 2020 10:53 PM

the reunion is in person and filming right now!

I hope Monique gets what's coming to her. All the lies and bullying she's been doing on social media since her vicious, unwarranted attack on Candiace

by Anonymousreply 31November 12, 2020 4:51 PM

I see Candiace's people have entered the thread 🙄

r15 Karen has some wisdom and knows that they both have some growth to do. Its not about taking sides and being petty. Its about encouraging them both to learn to from the incident and be better people.

by Anonymousreply 32November 12, 2020 5:06 PM

I can’t WAIT for Candiace to learn Ashley is doing a written statement for Monique’s lawyer about the butterknife incident. Q. Why cant they just show the video footage from the show? it tells the whole story.

by Anonymousreply 33November 12, 2020 7:05 PM

Girl was cold blooded by omitting Karen from the photos. It’s one hat, who cares?

by Anonymousreply 34November 16, 2020 4:07 AM

Also... “I have a beautiful tan clitoris” is not something I wasn’t to hear about.

by Anonymousreply 35November 16, 2020 4:17 AM

wow Robyn with the casual shade of Karen

"her pictures are challenging for me"

"she said she hates Ray's dick"

Karen's must have gone hard at the reunion lol no way would she let that go

by Anonymousreply 36November 16, 2020 6:29 AM

Yeah I can go the rest of my life without hearing anything about Karen & Ray's sex life or genitals! NO GAWD 🤮

Im ready for all the cute pleasantries to end. Ashley needs to go ahead and put her foot up Candiace's ass with the court statement!

by Anonymousreply 37November 17, 2020 1:01 AM

I can’t wait for next week

by Anonymousreply 38November 18, 2020 2:56 AM

Me too, r38. I need more trash tv to watch in the meantime. I can’t get into any of the other housewives. I never watched this stuff before Covid.

by Anonymousreply 39November 18, 2020 2:21 PM

r39 RHOSLC is deliciously messy so far (on tonight) and it's the only one I can watch besides Potomac. If you want to sink low go to 90 Day Fiance/Darcy & Stacy, honestly I feel dirty afterwards but not in a terrible way. It's covid times we are now alcoholics and watch bottom feeder, lowest common denominator trash!

by Anonymousreply 40November 18, 2020 5:56 PM

so And y said the reunion will be at least 3 parts but possibly 4!

by Anonymousreply 41November 18, 2020 8:12 PM

I may need to make a batch of poon poon ponche for the reunion!

by Anonymousreply 42November 19, 2020 2:36 PM

I want four. But only if LadyMan asks decent questions. The BH reunion was a fucking waste.

by Anonymousreply 43November 19, 2020 2:59 PM

Karen was on Wendy Williams the other day and tore into Gizelle and Robyn lol

I didn't know Every Hue Beauty got liquidated !

she called Robyn a "hard 40" lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44November 21, 2020 6:16 AM

2 more episodes left of this great season

Monique makes her return next week and the ladies get pissed at Karen who this episode said she wasn't going to invite her

by Anonymousreply 45November 23, 2020 7:43 PM

This season has been amazing. I hope they're filming the next season asap.

by Anonymousreply 46November 25, 2020 12:55 AM

Candiace and Chris new $1 million house!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47November 28, 2020 11:00 PM

They’ll be filing for divorce in 2021

by Anonymousreply 48November 28, 2020 11:34 PM

Does Candiace fail to realize that if she hadn't been waving that knife around at Ashley like she's bout that life, Ashley wouldn't have the material to write that statement for Monique? She has no accountability for her own actions! Bitch you dug that grave for yourself.

by Anonymousreply 49November 30, 2020 1:05 AM

Boooooo I dont like that Gizelle gets to sit out Karens wig shift party because the stylist clocked her bullshit. This show has heavily featured her gay husband Kalixto this season so its not fair. If anything Gizelle could have brought Kalixto with so the gays could show them some real readings over those dry wigs. I guess gay men vs women stuff is off limits for the Housewives now since it got too heated on RHOA. People didnt receive it well but IRL thats how it goes down.

by Anonymousreply 50November 30, 2020 3:20 AM

I can't wait to buy a Karen Wig!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51November 30, 2020 8:32 PM

can't wait for the finale and then the reunion

what a season!

by Anonymousreply 52November 30, 2020 10:44 PM

Karen leaving her own party was too funny! Giselle is being played by Jamal, the kids know it but Giselle is seemingly oblivious. Wendy is so tiresome, I hope she is not invited back next season. Maybe we’ll talk of her insane amount of student loan debt on the reunion. 4 degrees ain’t cheap.

by Anonymousreply 53December 1, 2020 10:46 AM

reunion trailer looks good

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54December 5, 2020 5:04 AM

Michael Darby being a disgusting embarrassing fuck is a train that always arrives on time.

by Anonymousreply 55December 7, 2020 3:40 AM

Michael calling Chris a bald fuck with a failing restaurant was hilarious. Projection much?

by Anonymousreply 56December 7, 2020 3:56 AM

lol Michael is a STUNT QUEEN hunny! I usually can't stand him, but on this episode...I might be able to cosign on his drunk ass antics.

Candiace WAS being an out of control bitch, once again. She was screaming at the top of her lungs at Karen. Does she know that some people aren't as gracious and mature as Karen, and aren't just going to sit there and let you scream at them? It couldn't be me!

by Anonymousreply 57December 7, 2020 3:57 AM

La Dame Karen may be my favorite Real Housewife, neck and neck with Gina Liano from Melbourne.

by Anonymousreply 58December 7, 2020 3:59 AM

lmao fucking died watching the 2 bald white huzzies fighting.

Michael telling anyone to control themselves is laughable. When is he going to control himself for grabbing people's butts? getting drunk? cheating on Ashley?

by Anonymousreply 59December 7, 2020 6:09 AM

Michael was so mad at Juan proposing to Robyn...he got turned up and was being a messy queen. He told Juan they'll go to Vegas together without the cameras for the bachelor party. He was acting like a jilted lover at that party...what an ass! The finale was tv gold!!

by Anonymousreply 60December 7, 2020 9:40 AM

Holy crap, creepy Michael is in LOVE with Juan! Understandable since Juan IS hot. The minute Ashley told Michael that Juan planned on proposing to Robyn, it was downhill. He was like a jilted lover.

by Anonymousreply 61December 7, 2020 6:32 PM

Now THAT was a finale! Messy messy messy

by Anonymousreply 62December 8, 2020 1:55 AM

[quote]2 bald white huzzies

😁

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63December 8, 2020 2:13 AM

Does Wendy have a speech impediment?

by Anonymousreply 64December 8, 2020 5:10 AM

What happened to Every Hue Beauty? Tumbleweeds on the Target webpage chile!

Monique better get in a good read at the reunion about the line vanishing!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65December 8, 2020 11:30 PM

READY FOR THIS MESS!

by Anonymousreply 66December 14, 2020 12:39 AM

OMG Monique's receipt binder with the color coded tabs is about to go down in housewives history! Her delivery of those reads was perfect as well, like she was enjoying some light reading on a Sunday afternoon 🤣

So glad Andy brought up Every Hue dropping off the face of the earth! 👏🏽 Karen was just waiting to go in! So convenient for Gizelle to blame it on COVID, gurl BYE

by Anonymousreply 67December 14, 2020 2:26 AM

Wendy's constant forcing of respectability politics onto the other women is annoying. Blaming other black women for inciting racists to call her a black bitch online. Wendy, those people were racists before they tuned into a real housewives show. Even if Monique and Candiace were best friends having tea together, they would still call the women on this show all kinds of names.

by Anonymousreply 68December 14, 2020 5:19 AM

Gizzard got her ass dragged at this reunion by Monique and Karen. I enjoyed every bit of it! I've been waiting for her to get her comeuppance for years. And this is just part one! Lol.

by Anonymousreply 69December 14, 2020 6:13 AM

Monique is still trash but so is Jamal. She is a liar but I believe Jamal is unfaithful and I do doubt the validity of his and Gizelle's so-called rekindling.

I think Karen was on fire in part I with her reads. Gizelle is definitely on defense and not handling it well.

Ashley has no right to get mad at Candiace for foul words given all that she said in earlier seasons to Robyn, Karen and Charrisse

by Anonymousreply 70December 14, 2020 7:01 AM

I love Gizzy but ol girl has been dishing it out for years with no repercussions. She's got to sit there and take her medicine.

I want to hate Monique 100% bc I think she is too arrogant for her own good but she came to play! I love an organized, color-coded read. I am wondering if she is scorching the earth on her way out or making a play for the crown. It's a bold move, no matter how it ends.

by Anonymousreply 71December 14, 2020 4:23 PM

I totally relate to Monique, sometimes bitches just hate on you for no reason

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72December 15, 2020 2:58 AM

That may have been the best Real Housewives reunion episode EVER!

Wow Monique decimated Gizelle , that may have been the harshest takedown in RH history.

Karen and Ashley looked great as did Monique.

Robin looked like shit with her wood grained hair, Candiace was her usual annoying lacking self. Wendy needs to be off the show ENOUGH. Stop injecting your pundit self in the show get a storyline and get a dress that fits. I hope she is replaced, and that her massive student debt comes up , four degrees y’all $$$$

by Anonymousreply 73December 15, 2020 9:35 AM

CNN needs to fire Wendy if they ever want any credibility as a legit news show. And if John Hopkins hires people like her as their classroom professors. I'd choose another school to attend. Taking a joke from Trump's playbook. Reality -vs- reputable occupations. What's next? Vicki Gunvelson as head of Pfizer? Maxine Waters on RHOA?

by Anonymousreply 74December 15, 2020 1:56 PM

Savage!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75December 15, 2020 6:45 PM

r75 😂

In response to the other housewives asking me why I spent so much time on collecting receipts and creating color coded binders, I would simply respond that I have staff to do much menial tasks for me!

by Anonymousreply 76December 15, 2020 7:16 PM

I also died when Monique came for Jamal's "little church tours", I think everyone's wig was shifted 😁

by Anonymousreply 77December 15, 2020 7:55 PM

So what do we think Mo's M.O. is? She's been pretty much off-camera for half the season, then she comes into the reunion guns blazing, prepared for battle to within an inch of her life. I wouldn't say Monique is calculating but she does approach situations with a plan. On one hand, Housewives provides money, celebrity, internet celebrity, an identity outside of Big Man and the kids, plus a platform for her sadcast about why you are lazy and she is not. On the other, where does she go from here? Does anyone care to watch another Housewives season focusing on warring factions? Remove Monique and the show can move forward. Let her stay and let the battle continue.

That said, these ladies are all excellent at the reads and the passive aggressive behavior that maybe seeing them drop the passive part would make for great tv.

by Anonymousreply 78December 15, 2020 8:32 PM

Gosh I hope they keep Monique, they can let Wendy go instead.

by Anonymousreply 79December 15, 2020 8:47 PM

[quote]Does anyone care to watch another Housewives season focusing on warring factions?

lol is that not the reason people watch these shows r78? RHOP didn't take off until Monique joined the cast in season 2. Her longtime feuding with Gizelle fueled many storylines, so she is going nowhere. Most of the reviewers of the show agree that the season was not as interesting after Monique went on her break.

Monique is trying to "brand" herself like any other real housewife that's out there so they can make more money, like Nene, Kandi, Bethenny, etc etc. Monique just hasn't found anything that sticks yet. Fortunately for her, Chris appears to support her very well.

by Anonymousreply 80December 15, 2020 8:48 PM

I definitely think Monique is ready to bow out, but she's doing it like Angela Bassett setting the car on fire in Waiting to Exhale. I personally don't want her to go, but she doesn't really have the clout and fanfare for Bravo to keep her around.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81December 15, 2020 9:03 PM

She may have the clout and fanfare after this reunion! We're only on pt 1 and twitter/reddit etc is on pro-Monique fire.

by Anonymousreply 82December 15, 2020 9:15 PM

I wouldn't be too shocked if Candiace doesn't return to the show. She is younger than Monique and she has more avenues that she could pursue being that she has no children yet and fewer things tying her down. Monique is a more senior cast member so she will get more of what she wants out of this.

by Anonymousreply 83December 15, 2020 9:30 PM

R83, I agree. And Candiace is pursuing a singing and acting career. I think she appeared recently in a BET Christmas movie.

by Anonymousreply 84December 15, 2020 9:37 PM

I think Monique came in guns blazing because Gizelle, Candiace, Charisse, and maybe Robyn had tried to make a storyline out of Monique's rumored affair, as well as the resulting abortion of the other man's child which Monique explained away as her miscarriage. They may also have tried to bring to light claims that Monique's latest child isn't even Chris's. (All of this dirt came from Monique's ex friend Gigi, who appeared a couple times in season's past.) So Monique was trying to protect her family, and all of this is probably where Monique's rage against Candiace came from at the winery brawl, and explains her lack of remorse afterwards. That also may be why Karen didn't completely take Candiace's side after the fight. The Grande Dame knew what Gizelle and them were up to, and was totally against it. Maybe this'll all come out in parts 2 and 3 of the reunion, or maybe I've read too much gossip on Reddit and Monique is just a psycho.

by Anonymousreply 85December 15, 2020 9:59 PM

Right but anyone suggesting that that little boy is anyone's son other than Chris Samuels is crazy. He's a mini-me.

I hate that so much of the Housewives beefs involve women who aren't on camera! Give Gigi and Cha Cha their confessionals and couch space at the reunion and let's get into it!

Charrisse didn't even get a tab on the binder smh...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86December 16, 2020 1:24 AM

Gizelle's tab in the binder says "LAST LADY" 💀🤣

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87December 16, 2020 2:33 AM

producers should put Gigi on next season. That's who Monique really should be mad at

Candiace did not participate in spreading the rumor. Gizelle did though. Monique has no reason to be mad at Candiace. Candiace defended Monique's ass 2 years ago when Ashley was basically calling her a drunk. What does Monique do? Make up with Ashley and turn on Candiace. Then she falsely blames Candiace for the cheating rumors and attacks her after getting owned during the winery argument. She'll never win over Candiace in a war of words as Candiace is quick. Monique is more of a Teresa or Porsha type

by Anonymousreply 88December 16, 2020 5:10 AM

[quote] Most of the reviewers of the show agree that the season was not as interesting after Monique went on her break.

The show would be boring as f*ck without Monique. I hope Candiace leaves.

by Anonymousreply 89December 16, 2020 5:38 AM

Is Candiace posting here? She is a horrible person so please stop trying to make her palatable.

by Anonymousreply 90December 16, 2020 11:07 AM

Lol @ Candiace's homophobic ass posting on the DL.

by Anonymousreply 91December 16, 2020 4:23 PM

Monique's brother and her paid bots are posting here I see

there's no way a reasonable, logical person would view her as good for the show. She is a vile, violent, right wing propagandist

by Anonymousreply 92December 16, 2020 5:55 PM

I'm pro-Monique, how do I get paid for it?

by Anonymousreply 93December 16, 2020 8:05 PM

[quote]Monique's brother and her paid bots are posting here I see

Monique's brother, if youre here call me boo!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94December 16, 2020 9:35 PM

Let's not forget, folks....Monique is QAnon.

by Anonymousreply 95December 17, 2020 1:31 AM

Lord. Not Jamal and the sidepiece doing back-to-back streams! Lol.

by Anonymousreply 96December 17, 2020 4:07 AM

[quote] Let's not forget, folks....Monique is QAnon.

Is this true, or are you Candiace?

by Anonymousreply 97December 17, 2020 4:40 AM

R97 are you Monique's brother? this has nothing to do with Candiace

It's been mentioned numerous times in the 2 threads for this season. Go look on Monique's social media she has posted and reposted ight wing conspiracy theories. She's a moron as if it weren't evident by her behavior on the show.

by Anonymousreply 98December 17, 2020 4:51 AM

What was Jamal's response to Monique's lethal reads?

Giselle is so fucking unlikable and it looks like she's gained 50 pounds during the pandemic, with all those chins. Im glad Karen taking her to task on everything.

Candiace really has deeper issues if she is still weeping over getting her ass beat over a year ago. Honey, in real life you cannot go around getting in people's faces with that reckless mouth and not be ready for hands to be thrown. She really needs to get herself together.

by Anonymousreply 99December 21, 2020 2:29 AM

Gizzard is very unlikable, indeed. She reminds me of Kenya Moore with the fake relationships and mean girl nastiness to the new cast members. What's funny is that she's a total producer's pet, yet Karen remains the fan favorite (even Rhianna is a big stan of hers). I rarely hear any big celebrity that watches the show say that Gizzard is their favorite.

Candyass did all that barking throughout both reunions at Monique (who paid her dust), but she cries at the drop of the hat because she's so traumatized. I'm sorry, I just don't buy it.

by Anonymousreply 100December 21, 2020 2:38 AM

Candiace still deserves to have her ass stomped out. I can't stand her. When your own mama has to smack you in the face with her purse to make you shut your f*cking mouth save the years and go have a damn seat.

by Anonymousreply 101December 21, 2020 6:21 AM

so now someone saying something we don't like means that person deserves to get attacked? Monique's paid bots and brother are psychotic with the dribble posted here

She is a disgusting sociopath. SHE initiated the physical contact twirling Candiace's hair then pulling her down. It doesn't matter what Candiace said to her. This is a show where they argue. Does Candiace have a big mouth? absolutely but it's why she's fun to watch. Monique can't keep up in arguments so she made it physical.

You cannot just physically attack someone in real life. Someday Monique is going to have an epic fall and it's going to be so enjoyable. The fact that she refuses to apologize is absurd.

by Anonymousreply 102December 21, 2020 6:57 AM

The Candiace apologist is tiresome. That girl talks shit to and about everyone 24/7 but Monique was her lesson to be mindful of her audience. You can't talk shit to everybody who crosses your path. She had no criminal or civil case against Monique. So instead she cries like somebody snatched all of her tracks out, and pretends to be traumatized a year later. Time to grow up, bitch.

The bitch threw a KNIFE at Ashley last season with a reckless disregard for whether it would strike and injure her. Ashley should have filed a criminal case against HER. She is an out of control, spoiled drama queen whose only talent is talking shit. There is no rule in nature that precludes you getting smacked in the face or head for reckless verbal provocation. She is still talking shit to Monique at the reunion. She hasn't learned her lesson yet, so she needs to keep getting her ass beat until she does.

by Anonymousreply 103December 21, 2020 8:00 AM

Monique has talked shit about various cast members as well and tried embarrassing Gizelle by befriending Sherman's ex and filming with her. Monique is bored and mad that her podcast is going nowhere. She's insecure that her husband views her as a sex object and nothing more

Monique is full of lies. The only one who mentioned the rumors about her on camera was Gizelle. Candiace didn't do that. Monique posed next to Charrisse in a photo then said she didn't want to be around her on the show? More lies

Ashley has talked the most shit about everyone from Robyn, Karen, Charrisse to even Monique by claiming she was a drunk 2 years ago! Did she deserve to be assaulted?

By that logic, Gizelle would have the right to assault Monique now.

The Monique defenders really lack common sense.

by Anonymousreply 104December 21, 2020 8:09 AM

[quote] Monique has talked shit about various cast members as well and tried embarrassing Gizelle by befriending Sherman's ex and filming with her. Monique is bored and mad that her podcast is going nowhere. She's insecure that her husband views her as a sex object and nothing more.

The show is about talking shit behind each other's back. Not standing in an adversary's face loudly daring them to "drag you.". Not throwing knives at the girls who get on your nerves and having to be physically restrained by your broke, blockhead husband. Not talking so much mess to your Mama (who pays ALL your bills) that she has to hit you in the mouth with a designer purse off-camera to shut you up -- and then come to reunion to talk about it.

[quote] Ashley has talked the most shit about everyone from Robyn, Karen, Charrisse to even Monique by claiming she was a drunk 2 years ago! Did she deserve to be assaulted

In the whole history of the franchise, only one bitch threw a KNIFE at another and it wasn't Ashley. Candiace does not play by the rules. Case closed.

All the girls hate Monique because she slayed them with that gold dress, brought a book of receipts on all their fake-ass lives, and has too much money to need the show. Amazing that even Andy tried to shade Chris Samuels' but Monique got Cohen together with a quickness worthy of her mother-in-law.

by Anonymousreply 105December 21, 2020 1:38 PM

Monique and Candiace are both assholes.

by Anonymousreply 106December 21, 2020 1:56 PM

I concur with r106. They both suck and should not be invited back for another season.

by Anonymousreply 107December 21, 2020 3:46 PM

R105 you are delusional and clearly don't understand how the real housewives' shows work. It's not just "talking behind each other's back". Every city has seen numerous face to face arguments. Only a handful of them got physical. Monique is 1 of them. You're right Candiace shouldn't have played with the knives but ultimately no one was assaulted that day. You may have forgotten Monique threatened to choke Robyn out with her umbrella 2 years ago. So Robyn walked over, got in her face, dared her to do it and Monique ultimately backed off. Whether it was because Karen got in between them, she was scared of Robyn's size or she didn't think she could win over the group by hitting a popular cast member it doesn't matter. Monique in her first season confessional threatened to assault Gizelle but never did it. Last season in Katie's backyard she threatened Candiace "I'll drag you pregnant and all". So Candiace didn't just come up with the "drag me" line out of nowhere. She was throwing it back in Monique's stupid face. This time Monique decided to go through with it.

I was willing to let the umbrella thing go because the altercation was stopped before it went any further but Monique had it resting under Robyn's neck. Are you saying Robyn would have deserved to have been assaulted with the umbrella because she called Monique's bluff?

3 years ago, Robyn directly confronted Ashley who kept talking crap about her marriage. She got in Ashley's face but did not touch her. There's a difference between that and actually assaulting someone. If you can't understand that then you're as nutty as right wing conspiracy theorist Monique.

Candiace certainly has her faults but to say she deserved to be attacked is idiotic. What makes Monique more disgusting than any other housewife is that she has continued lying about what happened, claiming Candiace threw the drink first. In reality we all know the drink hit Monique because she pulled Candiace's head down on the table. Monique has also refused to apologize for her actions. If this show stays on the air, I will not feel bad at all in the future if some new girl decks Monique. She'll have it coming.

by Anonymousreply 108December 21, 2020 10:40 PM

I’m still #TeamMonique

by Anonymousreply 109December 22, 2020 1:31 AM

r108. Gurl. You have to know Candiace personally to defend her obnoxious behavior at such great length. Are you her good Judy who did the restaurant scene with her?

[quote]Amazing that even Andy tried to shade Chris Samuels' but Monique got Cohen together with a quickness worthy of her mother-in-law.

OMG did you catch the shade from that bitch Andy, trying to marginalize the Black man? Andy, those measly Bravo checks ain't financing multiple luxury homes, boo! That is the root of everyone's hateration for Monique, she is not pressed for that Bravo check like the rest of them hoes, ESPECIALLY CANDIACE AND GIZELLE. Monique is on another level and they can't stand it!

by Anonymousreply 110December 22, 2020 1:42 AM

R110 Monique's whole life revolves around the show. She might not need the money but is DESPERATE for the "fame" she gets. Remember she's a failed rapper whose career never took off. She feels insecure that all her material possessions are due to being a trophy wife and nothing more. Her husband doesn't respect her. This show makes her feel important and she'd be very upset if she was fired or the show ended.

by Anonymousreply 111December 22, 2020 2:09 AM

r111 she might like the fame and identity the show gives her. But if the show ended tomorrow, Robyn and Gizelle would be moving into townhomes, while Monique would continue living the same lifestyle. That's what they don't like. She might be a trophy wife, but Chris hasn't treated her like shit, like Juan and Jamal have treated Robyn and Gizelle. Women commiserate when they have fucked up men. They want someone to be miserable with and Monique is not giving that, so they turn on her.

by Anonymousreply 112December 22, 2020 2:27 AM

Oh, and I'll also note the glaring absence of Juan and Jamal at the reunion, while Chris Samuels is there defending his lady's honor. That alone feeds Gizelle and Robyn's bitterness. Juan's fuck ass only appears on the show so Robyn can pay his bills!

by Anonymousreply 113December 22, 2020 2:38 AM

lmao Monique and honor don't go together in a sentence unless you want an example of an oxymoron.

Chris only wants her to be pregnant or having sex with him and cooking, taking care of the kids. He's sexist in that regard. None of the Potomac men except Eddie, Wendy's husband, seem to be keepers. If Chris Samuels didn't have money, no way in hell would Monique have gotten with him.

by Anonymousreply 114December 22, 2020 2:46 AM

[quote]Chris only wants her to be pregnant or having sex with him and cooking, taking care of the kids.

At least Chris is living in the same house as his children and not out making random babies with multiple women!

by Anonymousreply 115December 22, 2020 2:50 AM

[quote] She feels insecure that all her material possessions are due to being a trophy wife and nothing more. Her husband doesn't respect her. This show makes her feel important and she'd be very upset if she was fired or the show ended.

r111, you just described Karen Huger -- 15 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 116December 22, 2020 3:00 AM

[quote] That is the root of everyone's hateration for Monique, she is not pressed for that Bravo check like the rest of them hoes, ESPECIALLY CANDIACE AND GIZELLE. Monique is on another level and they can't stand it!

Come on, Sis!!!! Tell it!

by Anonymousreply 117December 22, 2020 3:01 AM

having lots of money through marriage does not make you happy. You can tell women like Monique and Ashley are not happy people.

by Anonymousreply 118December 22, 2020 3:07 AM

R118 they aren’t looking very sad to me. Gizelle is the one who looked miserable at the reunion.

by Anonymousreply 119December 22, 2020 11:37 AM

R113. Juan is a NCAA college basketball head coach for Coppin State, a reputable school with a good team. 4 years in. I'm sure he makes decent money.

by Anonymousreply 120December 22, 2020 2:29 PM

R130, Juan's predecessor made $150k a year. Nothing to sneeze at but less than what Robyn makes on RHOP.

by Anonymousreply 121December 22, 2020 2:47 PM

so now Jamal and Chris Samuels are suing each other lol

this has gotten so messy

by Anonymousreply 122December 23, 2020 4:43 PM

[quote]Samuels claims Bryant has been spreading lies and disparaging remarks about him on social media ... claiming he's abusive to Monique because he has CTE, that he cheated on her and verbally assaulted another woman.

Lolololol....what would these people do without reality tv? Not Monique's brain-damaged husband beating her like a red-headed step-Candiace!

by Anonymousreply 123December 23, 2020 7:24 PM

Candiace will not be returning if Monique does!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124December 24, 2020 6:18 PM

Oh chiles!!!!

Jermurl in DANGER, girl.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125December 24, 2020 8:51 PM

RHOP beat RHOA in the ratings. Imagine that! This city has come a LONG way.

by Anonymousreply 126December 25, 2020 3:05 AM

If the lady at R125 was actually with Jamal for 8 years, then how is she not the mother of one of his kids? With his super potent sperm? Plus how many kids did he conceive with other women during that time? That whole article feels like it was written by Monique.

by Anonymousreply 127December 25, 2020 11:50 AM

Contracts have been sent out for season 6!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128December 25, 2020 3:53 PM

[quote] RHOP beat RHOA in the ratings. Imagine that! This city has come a LONG way.

You're welcome, Bravo!

by Anonymousreply 129December 25, 2020 9:50 PM

Candiace’s Chris is such crazy enraged trash. He and frog face Candace are a match made in heaven.

by Anonymousreply 130December 28, 2020 1:37 AM

Andy is so fucking annoying..."we've already talked about this for 30 minutes". BITCH. we don't want to spend 30 minutes talking about Robyn's weak ass hat line! Lets get to the drama so Chris Samuels can drag Giizelle by her weave! 👊🏿

by Anonymousreply 131December 28, 2020 2:12 AM

Team Monique! She’s the real MVP of Potomac

by Anonymousreply 132December 28, 2020 2:25 AM

I love that messy queen Michael Darby

by Anonymousreply 133December 28, 2020 3:05 AM

I'm sick of Candiass' tears and folded tissues.

And word on the streets is (I hate using Gizzard's tagline) Monique quit the show. It's all over Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 134December 28, 2020 4:22 AM

hahah SUCK IT HARD MONIQUE STANS

the lying narcissistic conspiracy theorist HAS REPORTEDLY QUIT

her deranged and delusional ass will not be missed. Good bye

by Anonymousreply 135December 28, 2020 4:47 AM

she is truly a sociopath still playing the victim. She is the bully, she is the liar she is the one with the crazy behavior

but it's everyone else's fault? She's the one who led a campaign of lies for the last year about what happened. Buh-bye Monique. Fall back into irrelevance

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136December 28, 2020 4:50 AM

If Monique leaves they will just conspire to find another villain but the show will suck.

by Anonymousreply 137December 28, 2020 5:44 AM

We all know who that next villain will be: Candiass. The GEB were trying to ice her out earlier this season before Monique put her paws on her.

Their tactics won't work making Karen villain because she's a fan favorite and has survived their viciousness in previous seasons. The next villain will be Candiass.

by Anonymousreply 138December 28, 2020 5:51 AM

-- or Wendy.

by Anonymousreply 139December 28, 2020 6:11 AM

Gizelle is messy and not in a good way.

by Anonymousreply 140December 28, 2020 6:12 AM

This is show going right back to boring season 1 like it was pre-Monique.

I do not want to watch a whole lame season of Juan getting cold feet to marry tired ass Robyn who he's already been with for over 20 years and has two kids with. Like NOBODY GAF. He was probably out fucking some random while Robyn filmed this reunion.

Like Monique said, Giizelle cannot keep man for anything so that Jamal thing was over before it started.

Candiace and Chris are broke bitches.

by Anonymousreply 141December 28, 2020 12:09 PM

I live Chris Samuels snatching Andy's wig when he was trying to make small talk over Michael Jordan. No bitch, its time for me to regulate on these hoes.

by Anonymousreply 142December 28, 2020 2:56 PM

Monique and Chris Samuels are definitely two of a kind! They are a perfect match. See you in the funny pages, I guess.

So next season is probably gonna be about Candiace's "motherhood journey", HOPEFULLY about Ashley divorcing Michael, Kurn's renewal ceremony, Robyn and Juan Dixon hijacking the cast trip for their destination wedding. Gizzy will have no storyline but will continue to be shady as fuck. Wendy will....idgaf but I hope it involves Eddie, shirtless and looking cute. And whatever new girl they rope in, who I hope is mean and confrontational and funny.

All in all, a very strong season from the ladies. Now I've got no housewives until New York comes back, unless they are filming Melbourne, which omg I would love that.

by Anonymousreply 143December 28, 2020 6:19 PM

[quote] Wendy will....idgaf but I hope it involves Eddie, shirtless and looking cute.

Thank you! Lawd, that man is fine! Even Miss Michael Darby clocked that Eddie is fine as fuck in the season finale.

The only reason why I want Wendy to remain a housewife is so I can see more Eddie on camera.

by Anonymousreply 144December 28, 2020 8:26 PM

Eddie is alright. Ralph from RHOA is way hotter and his ass is thick

by Anonymousreply 145December 28, 2020 8:40 PM

[quote]Now I've got no housewives until New York comes back, unless they are filming Melbourne, which omg I would love that.

Has the Libbidy Beele Centre for Vajoynas reopened yet?

by Anonymousreply 146December 28, 2020 8:45 PM

Ralph is hot and possibly closeted. I'm interested to see how Drew's storyline develops this season.

by Anonymousreply 147December 28, 2020 8:46 PM

Yeah, I was not so into RHOA featuring the new lady, Drew, so much on her very first episode, but then they showed fine ass Ralph a bit more and I was all in for that. Think he was getting a little man on man action when he fucked off to Tampa for three days??

As far as Potomac goes, I don't think they will make any changes--meaning I think even Monique and Candiace will be back. They will milk that drama for at least another season. I hope Wendy is back, too.

by Anonymousreply 148December 28, 2020 10:15 PM

Andy is getting dragged for trying to shut down discussion about the trainer affair plot just because most of the conversations about weren't aired on the show.

by Anonymousreply 149December 28, 2020 10:46 PM

Speaking of the Melbourne Ladies, I'll tell you what I think:

Candy Ass: Insignificant little arse hair.

Gizelle: living in a dickah cards. A dickah cards!

Robyn: Why is she even here? What is the bloody point?

Wendy: Oh, fuck her and huh digreez. Eyemah barristuh! A barristuh!

Karen: I loves a good drag queen.

by Anonymousreply 150December 29, 2020 2:49 AM

Pitch perfect, R150.

by Anonymousreply 151December 29, 2020 2:51 AM

I think Chris and Chris need to get it on and maybe then Monique and Candiace will bury the hatchet.

by Anonymousreply 152December 31, 2020 3:24 AM

If Monique really did quit, dumb move on her part. People care about her now because her season just aired, but she will be yesterday’s news by spring. Better to stay on the cash cow and try to change your storyline.

by Anonymousreply 153December 31, 2020 3:33 AM

Well, she did say those Bravo checks were "little."

by Anonymousreply 154December 31, 2020 3:34 AM

I have no doubt they are small checks, but it’s all about the platform and how you use it. Potomac is the hot part of the franchise right now.

by Anonymousreply 155December 31, 2020 3:46 AM

She's getting what, 250-500k per season? The hubris of turning your nose up at that for maybe 8 months of work.

by Anonymousreply 156December 31, 2020 3:57 AM

[quote]People care about her now because her season just aired,

Can you explain what you mean by "her season"? This is Monique's 4th season on the show. And again, to her credit, the show didnt find its footing until she became part of the cast. She will always be able to walk away with that no matter what.

I dont believe Candiace will last now that Giizelle and co. no longer have use for her. Her whole role was to execute the plot against Monique. I bet next season will end up Candiace vs everyone. Giizelle and others will hold over her head that they defended her against big bad Monique and use it to their advantage. After that she will have no allies because Grand Dame has given her all the chances in the world.

by Anonymousreply 157December 31, 2020 4:06 AM

Agree. Candiace is the next target -- and she deserves it

by Anonymousreply 158December 31, 2020 4:25 AM

Candiass... you really want that smoke with Porsha, gurl? You better tread lightly. We've witnessed already how your mouth got your in trouble with Monique. I don't think you want it with Porsha.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159December 31, 2020 4:41 AM

Vote or Die

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160January 15, 2021 4:06 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!