Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Real Housewives of Potomac season 5 premieres Sunday, May 3rd!!!!!!!!

oh boy this is a real packed trailer. They don't show exactly what Monique does to Candiace in the footage below but we get a glimpse of the before and after with a producer holding her back.

The whole cast from last season returns with a new housewife, Wendy.

Relationship drama galore! Robyn/Juan, Gizelle/ex hubby Jamal, Karen/Ray and Ashley/Michael who is caught with strippers??????

this season looks amazing

trailer below. I like the cast photo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 389October 22, 2020 8:52 PM

I think this season's thread will have a lot of posts at a faster rate than previous years. If this one gets payrolled, here's the previous one

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1March 28, 2020 8:09 AM

Wow, that trailer was lit. I see Candiace is still working for her whatever they hold.

by Anonymousreply 2March 28, 2020 9:48 AM

Monique took the bait and Gizelle was waiting for it. You just KNOW Gizelle enjoyed lecturing Monique about setting a bad example with negative stereotypes

by Anonymousreply 3March 28, 2020 10:47 PM

Can we acknowledge of the trailer for Potomac and miles better than the trailer for NY and BH?

by Anonymousreply 4March 29, 2020 12:57 AM

R4 by far lol

and Potomac has really been giving it to us all 5 seasons. The last 3 have been especially great but I love the first 2 years too

in my book it should be the top rated housewives' show

by Anonymousreply 5March 29, 2020 1:29 AM

I wonder who is going to be messy this season.

by Anonymousreply 6March 29, 2020 4:14 AM

Potomac is the best of the American installments. End of story.

by Anonymousreply 7March 30, 2020 5:40 AM

We just started watching Potomac during the quarantine and are completely hooked. I would it right up there with RHONY. Easily top 2.

by Anonymousreply 8March 30, 2020 9:05 PM

Potomac is like a greasy pizza.

Its SO dirty but so delicious.

It's a trash bin and dumpster fire.

And the women are the POOREST of the franchise.

I think Monique and that new doctor chick are probably the only ones with any real wealth, and even they probably aren't that loaded...

That being said, does anyone agree with me that Candiace is truly one of the most despicable pieces of garbage to EVER appear on television (I saw the things she said to viewers on her Instagram and realized that SHE is one of the most vile sows ever created)

She makes Danielle from RHONJ look like Mother Teresa.

by Anonymousreply 9March 30, 2020 9:09 PM

the thing that gets me is based on the footage in the trailer, Monique attacks Candiace with Karen, Gizelle and Wendy all standing right next to them. That's insane. Multiple people could have gotten hurt and clearly the guards/producers didn't step in until after Monique made contact. You can see Wendy and Gizelle reaching their hands in to try and stop it

Monique is like Teresa and Porsha. Way too impulsive and can't seem to control themselves once the anger is bubbling over something seemingly minor

by Anonymousreply 10March 31, 2020 12:49 AM

boo!!!! Just announced this week that the premiere of season 5 is going to be pushed back to "sometime in the summer" due to coronavirus

Bravo is running out of new shows and they want to hold this back since they just premiered NYC and BH the last few weeks

sucks as Potomac is the one I'm really waiting for

by Anonymousreply 11April 24, 2020 7:01 PM

I'm glad, because I'm trying to pace myself. I can't watch everything at once and then be stuck with nothing to watch.

by Anonymousreply 12April 25, 2020 6:57 AM

These women seem to have REAL drama.

by Anonymousreply 13April 25, 2020 8:30 AM

Dang I was looking forward to this.

by Anonymousreply 14April 25, 2020 12:57 PM

Gurl this is some bullshit!

by Anonymousreply 15April 25, 2020 7:02 PM

Not one comment about Michael? I mean are we assuming this is either male strippers or a made up story about him and female strippers so he is not shown as gay this year?

by Anonymousreply 16April 25, 2020 7:20 PM

R16 The clip said that Michael claim to have a bf and a wife, if I remembered correctly.

by Anonymousreply 17April 26, 2020 6:35 AM

Bravo has given a premiere date finally.

August 2nd at 9 PM

almost exactly 3 months after the initial date. Ugh we have to wait 6 more weeks!

by Anonymousreply 18June 18, 2020 9:56 PM

KURN

by Anonymousreply 19June 18, 2020 10:00 PM

Taglines and intro out!

Gizelle, Robyn and Ashley omg how embarrassing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20July 1, 2020 10:55 PM

This Sunday bitches!

while we wait, Gizelle shows off her renovated house

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21July 27, 2020 6:52 PM

The lady with the gay husband is so hot.

by Anonymousreply 22July 27, 2020 7:45 PM

I have a goooood feeling about this season. In fact, I have a feeling it'll surpass last season and be one of the best in Housewives history. Potomac forever!

by Anonymousreply 23July 27, 2020 8:25 PM

Wow i hope someone slugs candiace this season.

by Anonymousreply 24July 28, 2020 4:37 PM

ME TOO R24- And someone does. If you have ever seen her Instagram posts- she is a detestable human being. Truly, truly, truly- human garbage. And she is a MASSIVE instigator.

I find the Potomac ladies VERY hard to like as it is, but the show is the dumpster fire of all time. It's hypnotic.

I am team Monique all the way and have no idea why I find her the most likable when she is easily the most spoiled, other than that nasty Candiace.

I do think underneath all of the bullshit, Kern has the best heart.

by Anonymousreply 25July 28, 2020 5:59 PM

I hope we get to see Monique's hot gay brother again this season!

by Anonymousreply 26July 28, 2020 6:19 PM

And unless Monique becomes a monster this year, I sense I am going to despise Robin and Gizelle for siding with Candy-ASS. I will be 100% Team Karen/Monique I never have issue with the young gal married to the gay Australian dude. She is a little boring, but alright. New chick looks massively egotistical. I have to see what she is really like and who she aligns with..

by Anonymousreply 27July 28, 2020 6:23 PM

Will First Ho Melania be making an appearance this season along side all these other hos and ho wannabes?

by Anonymousreply 28July 28, 2020 6:35 PM

[quote]I do think underneath all of the bullshit, Kern has the best heart.

And the worst wig

by Anonymousreply 29July 28, 2020 6:36 PM

$5 bet that any of the women, particularly Ashley, will throw in a "white Karen/black Kerrn" joke during a confessional. The Karen trend took off only recently, but they shot new confessionals since then.

by Anonymousreply 30July 28, 2020 6:39 PM

tonight !!!!!

by Anonymousreply 31August 2, 2020 9:19 PM

lol Karen has moved yet again! but this time back to Potomac

by Anonymousreply 32August 3, 2020 5:27 AM

The bird flying in the new lady’s face in the promos is hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 33August 3, 2020 5:34 AM

Karen's wigs look like she digs them out of a dumpster behind Krusty the Klown's Downtown Discount Wig Emporium!

by Anonymousreply 34August 3, 2020 8:57 AM

I know some find Candiace annoying but she makes for good reality tv. She's very difficult and sensitive. Her retorts are hilarious

by Anonymousreply 35August 3, 2020 5:24 PM

What rumors was Cherise spreading about monique??

by Anonymousreply 36August 4, 2020 12:14 AM

Monique was banging her trainer, and they carried on about town together.

by Anonymousreply 37August 4, 2020 12:29 AM

Juicy r37!

by Anonymousreply 38August 4, 2020 12:35 AM

there's more to it. Some are even claiming her third baby is the trainer's and not Big Chris'. Not sure if Charrisse was also saying that but that's what social media gossipers were saying

by Anonymousreply 39August 4, 2020 12:58 AM

Lord have mercy...these heffas are going full ATL this season. I CAN NOT wait for Monique to drag Candiace by her weave like a mink stole up a flight of stairs. That b*tch has had it coming since the first season her tacky wannabe pageant girl ass showed up. What adult woman allows her mother to pay her rent? Her mama just works for a living, she ain't Oprah.

I feel like all the other girls have been so hateful toward Monique and it's all jealousy -- she's got the body, the looks, the money, the house and a man that adores her.

by Anonymousreply 40August 4, 2020 1:30 AM

R40- YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Agree with every word. I said above that Monique is the only likable woman, and she may have cash, but somehow she is the most down to earth. I cannot stand Gizelle or Robin, and I fucking HATE Candiace. Hate is too kind.

by Anonymousreply 41August 4, 2020 2:14 AM

R41, I like Gizelle too and she is pure drama. She is probably my favorite. However, she was super-shady to Monique from jump cause she wanted everything Monique had -- starting with youth, money, a house and a man.

I can see clearly that they have shaded Monique and exactly why they have done it. One by one, they have taken aim at her. They consider her "low class" because she is not 'to the manor born.' But she has the most material wealth. The most hypocritical was Charisse who was so bent out of shape that Monique was trying to steal her friends. It's like "B*tch, all y'all on a show to grab a check and try to get seen why would you begrudge Monique networking in the Potomac 'friend' circle."

I hope Monique doesn't ruin herself over those hateful mean girls.

by Anonymousreply 42August 4, 2020 3:23 AM

Agreedwith the above comments, Monique is stunning as was Gizelle in her younger years (based off of pictures). Candice is just repulsive.

by Anonymousreply 43August 4, 2020 4:19 AM

Love This show.

I see Moniques sketchy brother and her reputation management firm are here posting fake posts as they are o every other forum I visit boosting her and tearing down Candiace. I’ll take Candiace any day over fake ass Monique who’s dim enough to feed her kids essential oils pushing her dangerous “natural mom” Pseudoscience on national tv.

I like M but the insane social media campaign and turfing Theyve been doing to rehab her image after her violent behavior is exhausting

by Anonymousreply 44August 4, 2020 4:33 AM

Style-wise, Gizelle is stuck in another era (long, thick weave like Kim Zolciak). Makeup applied with a trowel. Wasted potential. Also, she just seems like a mean girl. I don't know why she bothers with her ex-husband. I would move on from him.

by Anonymousreply 45August 4, 2020 4:41 AM

lmfao there was a watch party tonight and Karen is a mess on twitter going at Gizelle and Wendy. Wendy responded too

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46August 4, 2020 5:26 AM

I love the muva

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47August 4, 2020 5:27 AM

Uh, r44, I hope that was not aimed at me -- because I WILL drag a bitch. I am not Monique's brother (but he is cute and I would like to meet him).

Candiace is irredeemable. She is too damn opinionated for someone who has never stood on her own two feet. A grown woman fighting with her mother over her mother's money?! No, Ma'am! If I was Dorothy, I'd have smacked her in the face with my purse until she shut her damn mouth. Although, Dorothy is somewhat responsible because Candiace clearly suffers from deep-seated trauma. Her ass should be heavily medicated at all times and maybe institutionalized.

Monique's side-hustle with those oils is just indicative of the crazy sh*t all those girls are encouraged to do. I don't know why "housewives" need to have businesses. I wouldn't buy make-up, perfume, essential oils, houses or food from none of them b*tches.

Even so, I stand by my position that Monique was repeatedly made the villain without good cause. None of her transgressions are anything compared to the messiness of Grandma Huger, Gizelle or Candiace.

by Anonymousreply 48August 4, 2020 3:13 PM

#TeamMonique here

Just thinking of how horrific those tacky ass acid washed thigh high denim boots Candiace was wearing. She’s simply vile.

by Anonymousreply 49August 4, 2020 7:31 PM

I don't believe in teams for reality tv but how can you be "team Monique"? She is the one who started the drama with Candiace. Candiace was rightfully in disbelief that Monique was defending Ashley and Michael and being so chummy with them regarding the sexual harassment allegations. The season before, Ashley was implying to the world that Monique was a drunk who drives under the influence after she crashed her car. Then Monique gets mad at Candiace for being frustrated and threatens to "drag" her.

Is Candiace annoying? sure but Monique is a damn moron

Ashley is sitting back laughing

by Anonymousreply 50August 4, 2020 10:31 PM

R50 = Dorothy

by Anonymousreply 51August 5, 2020 5:32 AM

Candiace is the most immature, narcissistic of the bunch. At least Monique is cute. Candiace is only 30 but she is a beast without hair and make-up.

by Anonymousreply 52August 5, 2020 5:33 AM

I love Monique & Ashley. Candiace is a striving narcissistic mean girl.

by Anonymousreply 53August 5, 2020 11:29 AM

Ok, I watched most of season 1 and am halfway through season 4 now (I heard it was the best one) and I love all of these women! I am a die-hard rhony fan who has seen at least some of all of the franchises, and Potomac ranks up there with NY and Melbourne.

I also kind of feel like I would be really good friends with Katie irl. I love a messy rich girl.

Also, Potomac has the most attractive housewives. Kurn's mole is hotter than anyone on OC. Giselle is my OG - objectively gorgeous - she looks like a prettier Vanessa Williams!

And Monique's husband? Goddamn! Yes! I want to see him with his legs in the air. I love them tall and thick and handsome!

But I would be very happy married to Kal.

by Anonymousreply 54August 8, 2020 4:39 AM

You LOVE these women?

I find them to be the worst in the entire franchise. HOWEVER, the show is entertaining as a anything I have ever seen! I won't miss it this season!

(I said above that Monique, Kern, and Ashley are the only ones I half way like)

And I DUG Katie. That poor thing. She seems kind of broken and sad, but I hope she has a good life.

But the fact that you love Melbourne means you have excellent taste! My favorite up there with Beverly Hills. Did you catch Sydney!!?? Oh my god- A Sydney/Potomac cage match would end in many deaths.

by Anonymousreply 55August 8, 2020 3:12 PM

I couldn't get into the etiquette nonsense in season 1! I love how funny these women are, and like the other great franchises, they seem to have real history and love for one another. I am trying to finish S4 and whatever has aired from 5 so I can be caught up when the new episode airs tomorrow. But then I am going back to watch seasons 2 and 3. My timeline is gonna be all over the place.

I have not yet gotten into Sydney because after Melbourne I tried to get into Cheshire and it was all too much. But it's on my list! Thank God for hayu and a VPN!

by Anonymousreply 56August 8, 2020 4:50 PM

Charisse has always seemed heavily medicated to me. Not like Katie bad but old girl seems zonked tf out all the time.

I read in another thread that Charisse has been saying that Monique is anti-vax. I think that allegation would be much harder to defend against than some rumor that her baby isn't Big Man's, when it's clearly a Little Man. Like, a carbon copy.

Physical violence doesn't answer anything but I can fully understand Monique beating Candiace's sass-mouth, no-account ass! Call me Dorothy's pocketbook bc I know I'd end up giving her a piece.

My kingdom for never seeing Michael Darby ever again! I honestly thought that Simon van Kempen was the grossest Aussie I'd ever see on Bravo.

Giselle is my GOAT. I just can't get mad at anything she does but she needs to leave the good Pastor Mr. Chocolate in her rearview and find someone else.

Oh, Kurn. Get your storyline I guess but I just don't buy it.

Dr. Wendy can come through!! I am excited to see more talking heads (though not with that wig, yikes) and learn more about her personality.

by Anonymousreply 57August 10, 2020 2:33 AM

I have a tear in my anus

by Anonymousreply 58August 10, 2020 7:26 AM

R57 I think Monique has been posting stuff sounding like an anti-vaxxer

by Anonymousreply 59August 10, 2020 7:28 AM

Monique is looking gorgeous this season. No wonder Candiace and Charisse are hating.

by Anonymousreply 60August 12, 2020 7:58 AM

Monique caught being fake already!

and right after Candiace leaves, Monique decides to leave rather than deal with Charrisse. Interesting

by Anonymousreply 61August 17, 2020 3:31 AM

[quote]Multiple people could have gotten hurt and clearly the guards/producers didn't step in until after Monique made contact.

The "real" in reality tv.

by Anonymousreply 62August 17, 2020 4:19 AM

Monique knows herself. She removes herself from tough situations because she's not a talker she's a brawler. Charisse was totally wrong to spread hateful gossip about Monique. She is not a housewife because she didn't want her business in the streets but she tried it with Monique -- she's a shady, hypocritical Oompa-Loompa.

by Anonymousreply 63August 18, 2020 4:59 AM

R63 Exactly!

Charisse should be chilled drinking her whole cellar of wine. Did she ever sell the home with the wine room?

by Anonymousreply 64August 20, 2020 5:59 AM

[quote] Charisse should be chilled drinking her whole cellar of wine. Did she ever sell the home with the wine room?

It was a "champagne" room, Dear.

by Anonymousreply 65August 23, 2020 3:17 AM

to Monique stans in this thread, she has been exposed on LSA for being anti-vaxxer and believing in QAnon/5G conspiracy theories. She comments and likes posts by Angela Stanton, a former associate of Phaedra Parks who is now a repub and pro-Trump

Candiace may be a brat but she is a Democrat tried and true. Monique is a damn moron

by Anonymousreply 66August 23, 2020 8:57 AM

R66- In all honesty, Candiace is so despicable that I will still choose Monique's side over hers. Every time. Candiace is a truly horrible human, and being a democrat does not change any of that.

And if even half of what you say is true, I 100% believed every word Angela said about fucking Phaedra. Every word. Its a shame she is a Trump supporter though.

All of these women are atrocious. I will probably hate Monique by the end of this season too. Potomac has the most unlikeable ladies in the entire of cannon of these shows. These women even top New York and Atlanta, and fuck, even OC!!! Horrid beasts. Very entertaining show.

by Anonymousreply 67August 23, 2020 4:11 PM

I doubt it r66, Monique's brother AND sister are gay. LSA has been wrong before.

by Anonymousreply 68August 23, 2020 4:55 PM

I think Potomac has the fewest number of unlikeable women! They are definitely on par with New York and Atlanta for having the funniest talking heads. BH, OC, and Dallas might as well not even exist bc they are all either beige or batshit.

by Anonymousreply 69August 23, 2020 6:58 PM

where someone falls politically most certainly does indicate their values and intelligence level.

Monique is a moron. Anyone who's anti-vaxxer (which is confirmed) is stupid as hell. No Trump supporter can be fully believed and there's good reason to believe that Angela Stanton embellished aspects of her story about Phaedra

Candiace has her faults but she's on the good side of history and is not a nutjob.

by Anonymousreply 70August 23, 2020 7:56 PM

I know Jamal is a dog but goddamn he is so handsome it's distracting. I totally get it Gizelle!!

by Anonymousreply 71August 24, 2020 12:39 AM

Jamal reminds me of Robert Kelly.

by Anonymousreply 72August 24, 2020 2:21 AM

I love Karen lol she's such a ham. I bet she'd be a fun friend to have, well if you're not Wendy

by Anonymousreply 73August 24, 2020 3:01 AM

Candiace is so duplicitous -- and useless. Other than bringing mess she has no value to the RHOP franchise.

r70, if you want to drag Monique as an anti-vaxxer you could have the decency to show the receipts. Not just baseless gossip on LSA which has less credibility than DL.

by Anonymousreply 74August 24, 2020 4:08 PM

R74 Monique is a conspiracy theorist right wing nutjob! Maybe you're too lazy to look it up

She posted a link to the right wing propaganda fake "documentary" that claims the mainstream media manipulates the public with propaganda

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75August 24, 2020 6:40 PM

if you go to the instagram page of that fake documentary, the post you'll see is a reposting of Eric Trump! take a look at their other posts for yourselves

this is who Monique supports

she is a moron

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76August 24, 2020 6:41 PM

more about her

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77August 24, 2020 6:43 PM

[quote] [R74] Monique is a conspiracy theorist right wing nutjob! Maybe you're too lazy to look it up

OF COURSE I am too lazy to look it up, B*tch! I watch a stupid scripted "reality" TV show on Bravo!!!!

by Anonymousreply 78August 24, 2020 7:21 PM

In the link at R75 someone in the comments asks if she has read any Judy Mikovits, a prominent anti-vax advocate, and Monique says that if something wasn't true then why would "they" go through the trouble of hiding it.

by Anonymousreply 79August 24, 2020 7:31 PM

tonight's episode was so cattily good. Wendy showed she's no wallflower and mixed it up with Ashley and Karen while not being intimidated by Gizelle

by Anonymousreply 80August 31, 2020 7:18 AM

I fucking lost it when they were asking each other personal questions and Karen was like to Gizelle "how does it feel taking back the man who cheated and had kids with the other women?" lmao

and Gizelle just assuming Candiace had a nose job lol

this show is the BEST housewives of all

by Anonymousreply 81August 31, 2020 7:20 AM

The bird coming for Dr. Wendy's had me rolling! She was giving you full-on scream queen and the bird captions really made the whole thing a masterpiece.

Kurn is coming for everyone and I am here for it! Put Dr. Wendy in her place and make Gizelle squirm.

Gizelle is a first class shit stirrer. I am so glad she is on this show.

by Anonymousreply 82August 31, 2020 6:20 PM

BOOTY HOLE

I smell a Peabody Award!

by Anonymousreply 83August 31, 2020 6:29 PM

I'm disappointed to learn learn that Monique is a conspiracy theorist/anti-vaxxer, I was a fan but I am not surprised. Don't forget her essential oils *thing*... probably believes those oils can cure or prevent Covid. I guess I will switch to #TeamKURN this season!

by Anonymousreply 84August 31, 2020 6:34 PM

Karen shading the life out of Gizelle's fashion sense was hilarious.

What is going on with Ashley's butt? Does she let Michael do anal?

by Anonymousreply 85August 31, 2020 6:39 PM

Clearly she lets Michael do whatever so long as it doesn't get in the way of her check. Michael is a bisexual man who either needs to own up to it or not he on reality TV.

Lol Gizelle has the worst damn taste. Karen knows! In clothes, hair, makeup, home furnishings, and men! She's lucky she looks like a prettier Vanessa Williams.

by Anonymousreply 86August 31, 2020 6:56 PM

OMG did Gizelle lose her gay stylist? Asking because she is dressing even worse now.

by Anonymousreply 87August 31, 2020 6:58 PM

I'll never forget those disastrous tarantula spider-like bangs Gizelle wore in season 1 omfg those were awful

by Anonymousreply 88August 31, 2020 7:01 PM

No, Kal was in the last episode trying to give mouth to mouth to a dead wig.

Gizelle you tacky as hell.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89August 31, 2020 7:03 PM

Shameful

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90August 31, 2020 7:04 PM

I laughed so hard during last nights episode. Booty hole talk at the dinner table! My kind of women. I feel bad for Ashley though. She is too cute to deal with this shit.

by Anonymousreply 91August 31, 2020 10:22 PM

I love Potomac. These ladies throw the best shade and are genuinely funny. They're simply the best in every way. Including their partners.

Michael= reality gold. Every season it seems his ass is mixed up in some kind of sex scandal. And now production is hinting at a secret boyfriend on the side?!

Ashley can do better, but maybe they have an open arrangement...

by Anonymousreply 92September 1, 2020 3:29 AM

The new girl is just a shit-talker. They made her a cast member because she had no qualms about acting a pure fool in front of a camera.

by Anonymousreply 93September 1, 2020 5:46 AM

[quote]What is going on with Ashley's butt? Does she let Michael do anal?

The tear happened during child birth.

by Anonymousreply 94September 1, 2020 7:03 AM

Everytime I see Chris on screen I imagine him after football practice, all sweaty and glistening. He and his teammates take to the showers to wash each other off. Just a writhing frenzy of thick man ass and swollen dicks and friendly hands working as a team for the good of cleanliness.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95September 1, 2020 1:23 PM

Dr.Wendy is setting herself up for some professional backlash with her mean girl antics and non-academic demeanor. She was so cunty to Ashley! Make up your mind Wendy, first she couldn't wait to get away without the kids, then she was pissed she couldn't bring her baby too. Dang girl Gizelle and Kurn earned their Potomac Diva spots, so sit down newcomer. Check check check! (get that hairline figured out while you are at it!)

by Anonymousreply 96September 1, 2020 8:02 PM

Wendy feels too thirsty (not that I'm not here for it). Her timing is shit, though, since the Monique-Candiace business is coming very soon, and Ashley and Gizelle are already positioned on the edges of that. Karen is too wily to let a first-year draw her into a brawl, so Wendy will find herself very much on the margins of this season if she doesn't pivot into the main storyline soon.

by Anonymousreply 97September 1, 2020 8:32 PM

r95 I've never been into fat guys.

by Anonymousreply 98September 1, 2020 8:37 PM

Robyn had the funniest off-camera shade. She was like I got two kids and sometimes I can't remember the younger one's name -- and here's this fake b*tch Wendy going apeshit over her THIRD child. Wendy was obviously brought in to be messy. Everything about her is ratchet.

by Anonymousreply 99September 1, 2020 10:05 PM

Let’s be honest, it is weird to bring a baby to girls weekend. I’m sure that Ashley could get a nanny for when her husband is out having sex with dudes. Can you imagine what would happen if one of the NY housewives brought a baby around?! Lawd, that child would have a life expectancy of one hour with drunk bitches throwing tiki torches and falling down drunk.

by Anonymousreply 100September 2, 2020 2:55 AM

I thought it was even weirder that she had a “friend” there watch ing the kid while she was with the other ladies for the weekend. How awkward to have a Randi there to just babysit. Why didn’t Ashley’s “friend” (unpaid nanny?) watch the kid at home?

by Anonymousreply 101September 2, 2020 3:15 AM

*awkward to have a random person, I meant

by Anonymousreply 102September 2, 2020 3:15 AM

Yes, r101. Also, didn’t she say that the nanny was her best friend? WTF? Where has she been in other episodes?

by Anonymousreply 103September 2, 2020 3:19 AM

[quote]Why didn’t Ashley’s “friend” (unpaid nanny?) watch the kid at home?

I guess because Ashley didn't want to pump out extra breast milk for the weekend.

by Anonymousreply 104September 2, 2020 5:41 AM

Ashley wanted her storyline to be about being a new mother for the whole season. She was literally (pun intended) going to milk it for all it's worth. Then that damn Michael just had to create another sex scandal for himself and shatter the family image Ashley worked to reinvent for them.

by Anonymousreply 105September 2, 2020 6:44 AM

R105 LOL. Poor Ashley.

by Anonymousreply 106September 2, 2020 7:27 AM

Breast feeding is different for everyone. Not all women can "pump extra". There's nothing wrong with Ashley wanting to feed her baby directly. Any breastfeeding mom should feel free to bring her baby on a stupid weekend at a lake house. Wendy should have asked/brought her baby too, if she wanted. It's not like Ashely is carrying the baby around the whole time. Outta sight, outta mind. Everyone should get the fuck over it.

by Anonymousreply 107September 2, 2020 2:09 PM

I just caught up with season 4 and 5, this show is entertaining as fuck. I hollered laughing at the bird attacking Wendy, that has go to be one of the funniest moments on Housewives ever. And Grande Dame Karen telling everyone at dinner that her booty hole is retired. They took me right out with that😁

Ashley, is Michael's money really worth your youth and happiness? She is practically like an indentured servant or concubine. He is disgusting for not offering her a choice to take or leave the child for the trip, when she is clearly under postpartum stress. She better keep up with that yoga cause that body is going to look just like her mom's now that she had a baby.

Candiace and Ashley have so, so much in common. They are both under mental slavery, Ashley to Michael and Candiace to Dorothy.

Wendy needs to STOP wearing those strappy tops that show her saggy side boobs. Gurl, those days are over, the three kids have taken their toll! Ashley should have read her for that.

by Anonymousreply 108September 3, 2020 8:31 AM

[quote]Monique was banging her trainer, and they carried on about town together.

Whew lord, I hope Mother Jefferson doesn't find out cause that nice apology she gave will be retracted with the quickness. Monique is about to go from heifer to hussy!

by Anonymousreply 109September 3, 2020 8:51 AM

This really is the best HW show right now--BH is way too dark with the Denise Richards shit, NYC is just a sad bunch of old drunks, and ATL is too much NeNe and Kenya and their toxic bullshit.

I don't watch any of the other Bravo shows.

There's no one on Potomac that I *hate* even though Candiace and Monique could go and I would not care all that much. I love Gizelle and Kurn and their messiness, and Robyn is one of my favorite housewives on any HW show. I also really like Ashley, even though I give her some serious side-eye about whatever is going on with Michael. Haven't warmed up to Wendy yet.

by Anonymousreply 110September 3, 2020 4:08 PM

I just started watching this season. I may have to go back and binge watch past seasons. I had no idea that they were on season 5 already, I never watched these shows pre Covid.

by Anonymousreply 111September 3, 2020 4:23 PM

r111 its totally worth binge watching, especially from season 3 on. That when they really hit their stride.

by Anonymousreply 112September 3, 2020 4:26 PM

Wendy cracked me up at the end of the episode, yelling at Ashley with her "CHECK CHECK... CHECK CHECK" routine.

by Anonymousreply 113September 3, 2020 4:29 PM

If you want a funny recap podcast for Potomac, Watch What Crappens has perfected their Kurn, Gizelle, Cherise, Robin & Ashley imitations. It's a highlight of my week, though that's not saying much these days.

by Anonymousreply 114September 3, 2020 5:23 PM

yes to all the new viewers, I suggest watching the previous seasons too. I've loved the show from the day it first premiered.

Karen and Gizelle are perfect foils for each other. Gizelle had the chance to make fun of Karen's previous financial woes now Karen gets to rag on her pathetic return to Jamal

I wish Katie hadn't gone off the deep end though. It was funny in season 1 seeing her troll Robyn

you know Ashley is thrilled Monique and Candiace got into a fight. For the last few years everyone assumed if there was going to be violence, it'd be someone beating Ashley for something she said. Ashley has really toned down her messiness so far in a calculated move

by Anonymousreply 115September 3, 2020 6:09 PM

I cant wait to see how Ashley handles the latest crisis with Michael. Her mom has been surprisingly supportive of her decision to stay with him and have the baby, even after Michael told Ashley to cut her off. It looks like her mom will no longer be supporting his bullshit after this last stunt. And Im sorry but its so sad that baby boy looks just like him. Even she is disappointed by it lol. Gurl what did you expect?

Monique may be an anti vaxxer or closeted Republican, but its not like those things will ever make the show. She has been putting up a facade for the last two seasons. Too bad its going to take Candiace dancing on her last nerve for the real Monique to stand up.

by Anonymousreply 116September 3, 2020 7:01 PM

I hope for the baby's sake it grows into Ashley's features as he grows older. Ashley is so pretty it would be a shame if the baby remained a carbon copy of Michael

by Anonymousreply 117September 3, 2020 8:06 PM

I just finished season 2 and it was so good! I still fast-forward every time Michael Darby is on the screen but damn these ladies are so funny! Normally there is some dead weight in a franchise but everyone brings something strong to the table.

Despite her terrible taste - bad clothes, clown makeup, a parade of trifling men, home furnishings by Lisa Frank - Gizelle is the best. She makes me laugh and laugh. Even when she's in the hotseat she finds the joke. One of my all-time favorite housewives ever.

by Anonymousreply 118September 3, 2020 8:11 PM

Monique said that production (of course) did have a hand in making her sure Ashley brought her baby, just to get a reaction of out Wendy. Wendy wasn't bringing enough drama (hard to believe now 😁) so they set it up. Its a recycled storyline line from Atlanta when Porsha brought her baby to Cynthia's barbecue and Kenya did not.

by Anonymousreply 119September 4, 2020 6:25 AM

Karen has some attractive kids

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120September 4, 2020 7:25 AM

How is Gizelle still saying Good MornTing in 2019/2020?

by Anonymousreply 121September 7, 2020 12:16 AM

The reviews for her book are surprisingly positive!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122September 7, 2020 12:23 AM

r121 I still say it sometimes 😁

by Anonymousreply 123September 7, 2020 12:24 AM

people are saying the darker skinned housewives (Monique, Candiace, Wendy) are always being asked to apologize for shit they say, but the lighter skinned housewives are not

by Anonymousreply 124September 7, 2020 1:00 AM

R124 this show has brought up the colorism debate

I love this fucking show. Tonight was another fun episode. The producers were genius contrasting Ashley rocking her baby with the upcoming rumor Candiace was sent about Michael lol

by Anonymousreply 125September 7, 2020 2:27 AM

Candiace: "dont want any parts of more Darby drama" >>>>> five minutes later runs to tell Gizelle the tea 😆

Ashley is not here for Michael's bullshit this time, she done tore her booty hole delivering his child! Its GAME OVER BITCH

by Anonymousreply 126September 7, 2020 2:32 AM

Surely her prenup has a cheating clause, why subject herself to the humiliation?

by Anonymousreply 127September 7, 2020 4:13 AM

I FUCKING DIED when Karen shaded Gizelle's "stove pipe legs" I fucking can't. I love Karen so much

Gizelle loves to point out others' flaws. Was she hoping Candiace would get mad about the height comment or Ashley about her forehead?

by Anonymousreply 128September 7, 2020 8:07 AM

Ashley is pregnant again! She is really going for the coin isn't she.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129September 9, 2020 4:53 PM

Ashley must really love money. Honestly, how much shit can you buy? It would break my heart if my partner was out sleeping with women and men while I sat at home. I would be fucking disgusted at the thought of him with of woman at all. She doesn’t seem to have self esteem issues.

by Anonymousreply 130September 9, 2020 4:57 PM

I feel like Aurora Greenway on the phone with Emma.

"Aaauuuggghh! HOW can you ever expect to get away and DO something with your life if you KEEP having babies with THAT MAN?!?"

by Anonymousreply 131September 9, 2020 5:21 PM

[quote]She doesn’t seem to have self esteem issues.

Well she does have daddy issues, that we saw on the show revealed by that therapy session. They certainly will be moving out of that cramped condo now too, with two brats running around

by Anonymousreply 132September 9, 2020 5:26 PM

I think they should just admit that he's bisexual and they have an open marriage. But that would mean the end of drama and storylines, and Ashley lives to be messy.

by Anonymousreply 133September 9, 2020 5:38 PM

I’m still trying to figure out if Ashley is in extreme denial about Michael or just refuses to admit that she’s okay with an open marriage out of shame or embarrassment? I’ve seen people go into extreme denial over gay kids, so much so that it was ridiculous , so I don’t know if we can rule out denial as a possibility.

by Anonymousreply 134September 9, 2020 5:44 PM

Ashley could have had a sidepiece of her own when they separated for that period. And hell, its 2020. They could have secret threesomes or could've done them when they first got together. Michael may have something to hold over her head, and he knows how judgmental the housewives are.

But really, I think Ashley is just playing her cards so she can exit when the time is right. Her juicy marriage drama is the central storyline on the show for two seasons now. She has secured that Bravo bag for years to come. And Michaels when she decides to leave him. She has set herself up for the best possible outcome when all this is over.

by Anonymousreply 135September 9, 2020 6:02 PM

Honestly as long as he is funding her lifestyle I don’t think Ashley minds Michael’s extra curricular activities. It’s a cushy life and if he’s fucking someone else she doesn’t have to fuck him as much. Win-win!

by Anonymousreply 136September 9, 2020 6:25 PM

didn't Ashley say in an earlier season or on WWHL once that she had been with a woman?

she has no issues with gays

she's clearly with Michael for the money

by Anonymousreply 137September 9, 2020 6:55 PM

Michael has no chill at all...this couple definitely has an open relationship because Ashley can't be this dense. He's spending money on whores, sleeping with Ashley and making babies. Some people will do anything for a lifestyle.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138September 9, 2020 7:28 PM

I like Ashley. I Love Dean the Bean.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139September 12, 2020 5:54 PM

Is it just me? In my mind I think of the rapper Miss Mulatto as Gizelle Bryant's long lost teen daughter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140September 12, 2020 5:55 PM

You know that ALT had to bring up Lee Radziwill as soon as he could.

by Anonymousreply 141September 14, 2020 2:04 AM

Knew it. That Darby marriage is open as hell. Its bullshit that Ashley's initial confrontation with Michael after the lake house was not recorded for the show!

Wendy's facial expressions when Monique started blasting everyone were hilarious lol.

Candiace surprisingly handled that argument with Monique very well. They all seemed bored on the lake house trip. Production totally had Gizelle Candiace and Ashley held up inside the house for that hour because they knew Monique would blow a fuse!

by Anonymousreply 142September 14, 2020 2:40 AM

Ashley grew up in a single parebt household, poor and with an addict mother. I would do exactly what she did. The only people that judge are those who never had to go without.

by Anonymousreply 143September 14, 2020 2:54 AM

Monique needed to calm down about that boring ass fire pit that she used way too much lighter fluid on, and let her guests enjoy one measly hour talking to each other. She needs to stop being a showoff and be a good hostess and let her guests relax.

I really don't have any words for Ashley. I don't believe her, I don't get what she is trying to present to America, and I'm over her story. I kinda hope this is her last season because I'm tired of hearing about Michael Darby.

by Anonymousreply 144September 14, 2020 2:58 AM

[quote]The only people that judge are those who never had to go without.

= Candiace!

by Anonymousreply 145September 14, 2020 3:02 AM

Whatever Ashley's personal situation is, I think she is content. I do believe Michael and Ashley manufacture *some* of their drama because it makes for good reality TV. So many storylines have originated in how the rest of the cast reacts to whatever bullshit Michael has going on. Ashley knows it and uses it ensure she gets a huge check from this show, along with whatever she's entitled to when she leaves Michael.

by Anonymousreply 146September 14, 2020 3:14 AM

so from the previews, the real reason Monique was mad enough to hit Candiace was because she backed out of doing her flopcast? Pathetic! Obviously we're just going to see the lead up next week and the physical altercation will be in 2 weeks.

Monique is nuts.

by Anonymousreply 147September 14, 2020 6:09 AM

Next week and probably the week after will be a To Be Continued episode. I notice that Potomac also uses the 12/24 Hours Earlier framing device a lot as well. Just tell the linear story gurl, of course it will be continued, it's episode 8 of a 20 episode season!

by Anonymousreply 148September 14, 2020 11:54 AM

I didnt know you could talk so casually about busting nuts on basic cable!

by Anonymousreply 149September 14, 2020 12:52 PM

I think it's ok so long as you also talk about your toes cracking and your eyes rolling. Chris Samuels is letting the children know that nut-busting is a full body experience.

by Anonymousreply 150September 14, 2020 12:57 PM

Karn was HAMMERED, SMASHED, WASTED, and FUCKED UP. Revealed she gave HALF her money for Ray's tax bills and now HE WANTS TO DITCH HER.

Black Bill Gates wants to to giddyup down to Florida. Fuck the La Dame perfume empire.

by Anonymousreply 151September 14, 2020 2:24 PM

LOL at Wendy freaking out over Monique's parrot

by Anonymousreply 152September 14, 2020 2:31 PM

[quote] I like Ashley. I Love Dean the Bean.

That kid is a clear combo of his parents.

by Anonymousreply 153September 14, 2020 3:27 PM

They are clearly setting Monique up to be the villain. That bonfire mess was over the top but she was obviously goaded by the producers, and even then it was nothing worse than anything Karen or Wendy or Gizelle have done. Monique has only acted a fool when people come for her. She is not brain-damaged like Candiace (or Wendy).

Candiace has been begging for an ass-beating for 2 whole seasons and now they want to make her seem like a victim. Producers were working overtime to create that change-up. I so want to see Candiace get dragged.

by Anonymousreply 154September 14, 2020 3:42 PM

Monique is quick to flip though. She came for Robyn with the umbrella in season 3. Season 2 she was the newbie on her best behavior, and she was preggers for season 4 (though it didn't stop her from threatening to drag Candiace). I think maybe she's been a physically aggressive person this entire time, once the Mrs. Perfect facade drops.

by Anonymousreply 155September 14, 2020 5:34 PM

R154 clearly Monique is brain damaged if she's willing to get violent over nothing on a reality show and believe in nutty right wing conspiracy theories

by Anonymousreply 156September 15, 2020 4:29 AM

Ashley should leave Michael for Andrew Gillum. At least she'll have a bisexual husband who's hot

by Anonymousreply 157September 15, 2020 2:03 PM

Dean the Bean is worth staying with his dad, and looking forward to his new sibling ! And I hope they have more kids too !

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158September 15, 2020 3:54 PM

Dean the Bean and his parents

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159September 15, 2020 3:55 PM

That kid is cute, despite Michael being his father.

by Anonymousreply 160September 15, 2020 3:59 PM

hopefully as he gets older he'll look more like Ashley

by Anonymousreply 161September 15, 2020 5:25 PM

Our girls did it! The ratings rose quite a lot this past Sunday!

.28 key demo and 1.017 million total

#6 cable show of the day

they're rising!

by Anonymousreply 162September 15, 2020 6:42 PM

R157, Gilliam has no money. To be honest, if I had to be married to someone who was having sex with males and females behind my back, I had better get paid.

by Anonymousreply 163September 15, 2020 9:12 PM

I don't watch these shows. I had a student and one of these ladies is his aunt. He was a crazy ass, spoiled mother fucker. Mentioned his aunt and I searched. It's one with Houston ties.

by Anonymousreply 164September 15, 2020 9:29 PM

Probably Giselle R164.

What frau ass bitch keeps posting pictures of Ashley's kid on here? Gtfo with that corny shit. We are here to pick apart crazy women, not coo over baby photos.

by Anonymousreply 165September 15, 2020 9:35 PM

Oh my that episode was messy! Monique needs to RELAX I know she planned this and that but geez. When she pretended she was asleep that was just childish. Also her man seems annoyed with her.

Wendy’s in laws hating her so much that they wouldn’t attend her wedding and still don’t see their son/ grand kids is a HUGE RED FLAG. Someone here has the tea, spill please!

by Anonymousreply 166September 15, 2020 11:54 PM

Yeah I hope we get more into the drama between Wendy and her in-laws.

Sounds like a Mama Joyce vs Mama Sharon battle waiting to happen!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167September 16, 2020 12:27 AM

R164 how did you know his aunt is on this show? He went around saying it?

by Anonymousreply 168September 16, 2020 1:02 AM

he told me. and i do not follow any of these shows. googled, 'cause I thought he was full of shit...and Houston came up. his guardian was certainly a lady of color (very nice) who lunched in an area where there are not too many (of that color). he is all fucked up and he has good reason to be fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 169September 16, 2020 1:57 AM

Goddamn I hate Mama Joyce so much. Dorothy was giving me slight shades but thankfully her storyline is over! This show already has a toxic presence, Michael Darby doesn't need any help!

by Anonymousreply 170September 16, 2020 2:12 AM

r165 Dean the Bean is the breakout star of RHOP - deal with it. Try to pay attention to the other cast members when he is in a scene. You cant.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171September 16, 2020 10:25 PM

Just for my friend at r165 , here is Dean with his dad last Halloween

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172September 16, 2020 10:26 PM

Hopefully, Baby Dean will be like Blu Ivy Carter and look more like the mother as he gets older. Right now, he's a split image of his daddy.

by Anonymousreply 173September 16, 2020 10:34 PM

Who gives a fuck about the baby?

by Anonymousreply 174September 17, 2020 12:50 AM

NYQUIL over here putting everyone to sleep with his bullshit...

by Anonymousreply 175September 17, 2020 1:59 AM

Gizelle getting that Bravo push!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176September 19, 2020 4:24 AM

I still can’t believe how adorable Ashley is!

by Anonymousreply 177September 20, 2020 5:52 PM

Adorable = shady as fuck for a reality show check.

by Anonymousreply 178September 20, 2020 6:42 PM

so tonight we 're going to see the lead up to the assault

no way would Bravo put it all in 1 episode. The rest is for next week

by Anonymousreply 179September 20, 2020 10:20 PM

Candiace actually sounded good thanks to the legend Chucky Thompson. Faith Evans should be a real ATL housewife now that she's beating up Stevie J!

Ashley will do anything for the cameras hunny, yassss! Say what you will, but she fucking delivers the DRAMA for that ass.

Its not fair that no one gets to question Monique to her face about the trainer. That is the source of her tension with everyone. She needs to stop acting like she is above having her marriage dissected like the rest of the women.

by Anonymousreply 180September 21, 2020 2:39 AM

so Monique is officially a liar. Candiace did not throw wine on her first. Monique grabbed at her hair and then it all started.

pathetic that anyone would resort to fighting on a reality show. No excuses whatsoever

she might not be a lazy mom but she sure is a dumb one

by Anonymousreply 181September 21, 2020 6:12 AM

full version of Candiace's song. She has a nice tone

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182September 21, 2020 10:33 PM

Has Michael been accused of sexual assault/harassment yet this week?

by Anonymousreply 183September 22, 2020 1:11 AM

That shit at R182 ain't no "I'm Gone With the Wind Fabulous"!

by Anonymousreply 184September 22, 2020 1:57 AM

Google me

by Anonymousreply 185September 22, 2020 2:34 AM

[quote]pathetic that anyone would resort to fighting on a reality show. No excuses whatsoever

Chile you know it brings the RATINGS! And this doesn't look as bad as Porsha dragging Kenya by her extensions.

After Ashley revealed that she and Michael invited another person in their bedroom, Wendy was quick to ask if it was a man or a woman. She seemed relieved that Ashley said it was woman. I guess that's less scandalous? Gurl bye. If Michael Darby was my husband and I was a heterosexual woman, he would definitely be cuckolded so I could at least get some good dick out of this deal!

by Anonymousreply 186September 22, 2020 4:41 AM

Ashley admits they had a three-way because she was into another woman. Finally we get closer to the truth, which is most likely that they have an agreement and Ashley is aware the antics or tells Michael he can do what he wants as long as she can too. The lack of emotion she shows when they talk about it publicly at a restaurant is suspicious and made it seem like a setup.

The real question is, is Michael willing to look like a cheating scumbag publicly because he’s closeted and trying to “save” his reputation in business, or is he really bisexual? The gusto with which he grabs men’s asses just seems to place him more on the gay side (and we’ve never seen Michael leer at women the way he peers at/jokingly flirts with Juan and the other househusbands). Plus that cringe-worthy scene last season when Ashley tried to seduce him blindfolded during the day with strawberries and whipped cream....

by Anonymousreply 187September 22, 2020 4:04 PM

Is it too real for Ashley to admit that she is just in it for the babies and the money? Just come clean and live your truth girl! I guarantee that it will still be messy and allow to to still get a flute.

by Anonymousreply 188September 22, 2020 4:43 PM

Well r187, whatever reputation he had has already been flushed down the toilet. I guess Michael has some business ventures in Australia where people don't follow this show?

Ashley and Michael's initial discussions about the incident were not filmed, Ashley said it was a huge blowout. That restaurant scene is just them restating things they have already said to each other, for the show. The producers probably told Ashley it was a discussion they couldn't leave out. I dont think that scene is a good measurement of Ashley's true feelings. But they definitely have a non conventional arrangement going on.

by Anonymousreply 189September 22, 2020 5:20 PM

There is something about Ashely that just seems fake as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 190September 22, 2020 7:51 PM

Some might call it fake, to me it's more, strategic. She is the star of this show and she has those coins locked down for the two babies.

by Anonymousreply 191September 22, 2020 8:18 PM

Ashley is not even the star of her own marriage!! Come on now, everyone knows Potomac belongs to Gizelle and Kurn, and that's that on that.

by Anonymousreply 192September 22, 2020 9:55 PM

Just like Atlanta belonged to Nene and Kim, but Kandi and Porsha ended up the viewer favorites?

by Anonymousreply 193September 22, 2020 9:58 PM

How dare you, the Grand Dame and the Word on the Street are no old ass jumped-up hookers from Atlanta! Nerve like a toothache!!

by Anonymousreply 194September 22, 2020 10:07 PM

Monique is a major cunt

by Anonymousreply 195September 22, 2020 10:09 PM

I died laughing at the end of the episode when the cameras panned to Karen running after Monique started attacking Candiace. Not the situation but just the look on Karen's face and the way she ran in those heels. Pretty good for a mid-50s woman

some guy even made a gif of it with Ashley's look of shock after returning from the bathroom

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196September 22, 2020 10:18 PM

[quote] She is the star of this show

Baby, Ashley ain't the star of this franchise. Potomac is the house that Gizzy and the Grand Dame built.

by Anonymousreply 197September 22, 2020 10:35 PM

Ashley seems cool as hell. I would love to have cocktails with her. Giselle is gorgeous, but doesn’t seem like she would be as much fun.

by Anonymousreply 198September 22, 2020 11:24 PM

Kurn is the show. She gave me my tag line for life. "People come for me all the time, they just can't find me"

by Anonymousreply 199September 22, 2020 11:52 PM

Apparently this is Monique's ex-best friend spilling tea about Monique getting wasted and flirting with the trainer. Seems like there were no gay men involved in this tea spilling, so important details like the identity of this trainer were left out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200September 23, 2020 12:08 AM

lmao r196, she has such disappointment in her face

by Anonymousreply 201September 23, 2020 12:12 AM

Gizelle Bryant is 6 ft tall

by Anonymousreply 202September 23, 2020 6:26 PM

What is wrong with Monique's friend or ex-friend Gigi ? Why aren't they friends anymore? what happened ? I recall her appearances on RHOP when Monique was considered a new cast member. I wonder what happened. You can see a pic of the "trainer" in the above r200 thumbnail. He is lightskinned.

by Anonymousreply 203September 23, 2020 8:47 PM

[quote]You can see a pic of the "trainer" in the above [R200] thumbnail. He is lightskinned.

Unlimited datalounge points for whoever identifies the trainer. The women on that video are only commenting about how bad a friend Gigi is and how Monique could cheat on Chris. Gurl bye. We only care about how sexy the trainer is!

by Anonymousreply 204September 23, 2020 9:16 PM

Word on the street is that this is the trainer

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205September 23, 2020 9:50 PM

Word on the street is that Chris also cheated ? Or has a GF or whatever ?

by Anonymousreply 206September 23, 2020 10:06 PM

The trainer ain't all that. Mo decided to risk it all on a Great Values version of Jidenna?

by Anonymousreply 207September 23, 2020 10:14 PM

[quote]Mo decided to risk it all on a Great Values version of Jidenna?

🤣🤣 My thoughts exactly. Maybe he looked better when she was wasted? Cause Im just not seeing it

by Anonymousreply 208September 23, 2020 10:21 PM

Oh, I thought DL would find him attractive ? I was gonna say that if Monique were single he would be a great BF for her ? They would make a great couple.

by Anonymousreply 209September 23, 2020 10:22 PM

Yikes R207.....maybe cite your jokes next time?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210September 23, 2020 10:26 PM

r209 he's cute. But not irresistible enough for me to see Monique really cheating on her husband with him. Flirting with him while pissy drunk ok, but not carrying on an affair like these women have made it out to be. Monique is a very attractive woman considering she's had three kids. She could bag hotter guys.

by Anonymousreply 211September 23, 2020 10:33 PM

I knew I read that from somewhere, R210, but I forgot I first read it at LSA. Lol.

by Anonymousreply 212September 23, 2020 11:44 PM

Moniques husband is hot in a big bear kind of way. Why would she want that average looking trainer?

by Anonymousreply 213September 24, 2020 4:07 AM

Maybe she's tired of always having to be on top?

by Anonymousreply 214September 24, 2020 5:43 AM

I think the trainer is hot. I’m sure he is broke though, so it seems silly to risk losing your $ cow over.

by Anonymousreply 215September 24, 2020 9:26 PM

Candiace will be on Wendy Williams on Monday. Im sure Wendy hasn't watched the show and wont know what to ask, as per usual.

by Anonymousreply 216September 24, 2020 9:29 PM

"Are you the one who threw her fake leg at someone?" -- Wendy to Candiace

by Anonymousreply 217September 25, 2020 12:11 AM

There really needs to be a thread where Wendy and Larry King interview each other with increasingly confused questions.

by Anonymousreply 218September 25, 2020 12:31 AM

Wendy actually watches Potomac. She had Gizelle and Karen on her show separately last year and hit it off with both of them. She likes Potomac

by Anonymousreply 219September 25, 2020 12:37 AM

"Girl! Tell me the truth: how's your parrot, T'Chakakhan?" -- Wendy to Candiace

by Anonymousreply 220September 25, 2020 1:03 AM

Let's be real, Potomac is the other Black Housewives show. If Wendy didn't know about it then what the fuck is she doing? Reality TV is her bread and butter and Bravo TV straddles that line that white people may watch it, and white people love Wendy's ass. Watch her talk about Black Ink Crew or Love and Hip Hop and see how the audience responds.

by Anonymousreply 221September 25, 2020 2:41 AM

Somebody should choke Wendy with an umbrella.

Is Monique available?

by Anonymousreply 222September 25, 2020 2:50 AM

[quote]If Wendy didn't know about it then what the fuck is she doing?

Chile Wendy has Norman and producers give her a half-ass recap before the show, and she just wings it. She may watch them occasionally but she's had the attention span of a gnat for the last couple of years. Candiace should play a game with Wendy to see if she can correctly name all the Potomac housewives. She probably doesn't even know one them is also named Wendy 🤣

by Anonymousreply 223September 25, 2020 2:53 AM

Candiace is an obnoxious brat and she shouldn't have gotten all in Monique's face. Production needs to remove all objects from her hands when she starts going off.

Crazy ass Monique is going to have to show some remorse or she's done. Mo must think this is Love and Hip Hop where bitches drag each other by the wig and go along like nothing happened the next day lol. These ladies are not accustomed to the street fighters.

It took about 10 of those queens on the show staff to get that under control. I died when Ashley came out of the bathroom, "the whole building is shaking!" lol

by Anonymousreply 224September 28, 2020 2:52 AM

[quote] Candiace is an obnoxious brat and she shouldn't have gotten all in Monique's face

But Mo was flicking Candiace's hair and evading her personal space. So no, Mo was the blame for this confrontation getting physical, no matter how she tries to spin it that she was the victim.

Even Big Chris was disappointed at her, especially when she showed ZERO remorse after the attack. She clearly suffers from BPD.

by Anonymousreply 225September 28, 2020 3:39 AM

I can't believe that Monique went out the back exit, ran around the side and tried to catch Candiace so she could keep tussling. And she is still doubling down on her behavior tonight on sm. She is legitimately insane. Candiace running her mouth has nothing to do with you assaulting her, that is all on you booboo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226September 28, 2020 4:03 AM

[quote]But Mo was flicking Candiace's hair and evading her personal space

Candiace got in her face first though, if you watch it back Monique tells Candiace to get out her face before she starts flicking her hair. I do think Monique went overboard, but you got one warning to get out my face.

by Anonymousreply 227September 28, 2020 4:19 AM

Did Porsha weigh in on this tonight? Porsha has also run after a bitch to beat their ass!

by Anonymousreply 228September 28, 2020 4:20 AM

invading

by Anonymousreply 229September 28, 2020 4:30 AM

Thanks, R229, I just realized I used evading rather than invading.

Oh, dear, indeed.

by Anonymousreply 230September 28, 2020 4:33 AM

So disappointing. I wanted to see Monique take Candiace down to the floor by her hair and stomp her ass like a roach. Candiace is the most perfect mixture of useless and obnoxious of any RH franchise. Monique is fabulous.

by Anonymousreply 231September 28, 2020 5:24 AM

Wendy (Williams) said that being part of the Real Housewives is BENEATH Karen. GURL BYE.

I felt bad that Kurn was so broken over Ray not knowing if he loves her any more. I hope Ray is not expecting to find another woman to cook for him, at his age!

by Anonymousreply 232September 28, 2020 5:33 AM

I might be late, but Robyn seems like she's hating on the fact that Monique and Chris are balling out of control with lake houses and shit, while Juan still has her living in a townhouse. I can tell she is enjoying the meltdown of Mo's image.

Would yall rather have Chris and piles of money, or Juan and the townhouse?

by Anonymousreply 233September 28, 2020 5:42 AM

how can anyone be "team Monique"? She's TRASH

she started the fight. Candiace was ignoring her then Monique tried her so Candiace put on a performance. Monique was waving her arms so Candiace got closer and did the same. Then Monique flicked her hair, then pulled her towards her and that's when she got a glassful of Candiace's drink. She's lucky she didn't get a deeper cut.

Then she tried going around the opposite entrance to attack Candiace further

and a year later, she's on social media acting like she was justified to assault Candiace. Monique is garbage

and she's gonna be so pressed Monday when Candiace gets the upgrade being on Wendy Williams' show.

Monique can stay with her low view blogger "friends"

by Anonymousreply 234September 28, 2020 8:07 AM

Monique is in her mid 30s fighting like this?

and she was pounding on Candiace's head. I can't believe none of the producers who ran out thought to block her arm. They waited too long until she grabbed Candiace again

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235September 28, 2020 8:30 AM

[quote]I can't believe none of the producers who ran out thought to block her arm.

The general consensus Im seeing online is that there were too many people trying to break up the fight because of lack of real security that could've ended it sooner. Monique was already blacked out and all those hands on her at once just sent her over the deep end.

by Anonymousreply 236September 28, 2020 1:37 PM

😂!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237September 28, 2020 1:41 PM

Wow that white producer looks like Chris Hemsworth. Does anyone know his name?

by Anonymousreply 238September 28, 2020 1:43 PM

I love Monique, but that wasn't a good look last night.

If you can't "fight" with words, just walk away or stop talking. That was such a dumb argument that escalated for no reason.

Also, Giselle and Robyn are sooooo ready to take Candiace's side--only because they both dislike Mo so much.

Also #2- Ashley and Michael are so cringe to watch sometimes. :/

by Anonymousreply 239September 28, 2020 1:48 PM

Found him. The Hemsworth lookalike is named James Brangert.

by Anonymousreply 240September 28, 2020 2:00 PM

"Giselle and Robyn are sooooo ready to take Candiace's side--only because they both dislike Mo so much."

Well, in all fairness, Monique did once try to choke Robyn to death via umbrella.

by Anonymousreply 241September 28, 2020 2:03 PM

Ha! You fans are dedicated. I don't watch this. Is my student's aunt a crazy, spoiled bitch?

by Anonymousreply 242September 28, 2020 2:05 PM

I for one prefer the Real Housewives of Pontiac. Did you see those slippers Nancy wore to the Walmart? I hadn’t seen those since the 90s!

by Anonymousreply 243September 28, 2020 2:06 PM

nasty old ho's aint dey......lawdy

by Anonymousreply 244September 28, 2020 2:10 PM

Monique needs to be fired after last nights show, ghetto trash, even her husband called her out on it

by Anonymousreply 245September 28, 2020 2:21 PM

All the other Real Housewives shows wish they were as good as this one is.

by Anonymousreply 246September 28, 2020 2:25 PM

Sorry when is violence ever the answer? I don't care how Turnt Up Monique thinks Candace got her. They pulled her off Candance and she fucking went after her. That is a violent bitch.

by Anonymousreply 247September 28, 2020 2:34 PM

Damn, that romance coach Ray and Kurn saw has the smoothest voice on radio!! Pillow Talk indeed.

And Gizelle's dad is one if the only one's with any sense! If you are not distracted by how handsome Jamal is then you can see right through his bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 248September 28, 2020 2:35 PM

"Well, you got the black Bill Gates to admit he no longer loves La Dame. You can leave now. It's been a pleasure." -- Kurn, getting that woman OUT of her house.

by Anonymousreply 249September 28, 2020 6:37 PM

oh yeah....Giselle's dad had me WEAK.

He really tried to be supportive at first, but I think seeing Jamal's trifling ass reminded him how much his daughter had been hurt in the past. Dad noped the fuck out. lmao

by Anonymousreply 250September 28, 2020 6:39 PM

Lol but not before he had dessert and talked some shit! A man after my own heart.

by Anonymousreply 251September 28, 2020 6:48 PM

The idea that Jamal is still out there scamming people and has lots of followers is shocking. People are sheep

by Anonymousreply 252September 28, 2020 6:50 PM

I watched this show for the first time last night. Some beautiful wealthy black woman grabbed the hair of another beautiful wealthy black woman and tried to scalp her!!!!

Ah, Bravo.... What are we teaching young black women about how to conduct oneself by settling a disagreement with fists! You can take the trash out of the trailer park, but you can't ever take the trailer park out of the trash!

by Anonymousreply 253September 28, 2020 7:41 PM

Seems a long time ago that the first season was all about "proper etiquette." Why didn't Karen tell Monique to stick out her pinky when she's smacking one of the other ladies?

by Anonymousreply 254September 28, 2020 8:05 PM

A lady never assaults a coworker with a closed fist! Open handed slaps only, the way you were taught in finishing school.

by Anonymousreply 255September 28, 2020 9:11 PM

I think Jamal Bryant is an upstanding guy, a good person , because he is taking care of his daughters and setting them up to be financially independent via owning a restaurant. And I like his speaking style too. He is a pretty cool guy.

by Anonymousreply 256September 28, 2020 9:48 PM

Jamal is a flim-flam man.

by Anonymousreply 257September 28, 2020 9:53 PM

This so called fight was not that much of a fight to me. I mean there were no punches thrown. What kind of a fight was that? There was no tussle. But I guess what occurred is still considered a terrible fight. Monique was bleeding a little at the end. OK.

by Anonymousreply 258September 28, 2020 9:59 PM

Is he setting all his kids up in business, or just the ones he conceived while married?

by Anonymousreply 259September 28, 2020 9:59 PM

[QUOTE] Would yall rather have Chris and piles of money, or Juan and the townhouse?

Juan in a double-wide would be fine with me!

by Anonymousreply 260September 28, 2020 10:04 PM

I was DYING from Jizz-el's dad's comments at the end!

by Anonymousreply 261September 28, 2020 10:05 PM

[quote] Well, in all fairness, Monique did once try to choke Robyn to death via umbrella.

I think Robyn and Monique would have been more evenly matched. All the girls envy Monique because she has more money than all of them put together...period. I also related to Monique's anger toward Candiace. It came from Candiace's BETRAYAL. You trust someone, try to lift them up in the world, give them more than one chance and they try to do you dirty.

Candiace deserved far worse than she got. The only way someone learns it's not ok to let anything fall out of their mouth is to get the sh*t beat out of them.

by Anonymousreply 262September 28, 2020 10:10 PM

R262 what are you talking about? First of all words do not justify violence. Secondly, it was Monique who turned on Candiace. Candiace was there for her 2 seasons ago when Ashley was telling everyone that Monique had a drinking problem. Then suddenly last season Monique makes up with Ashley and leaves Candiace behind. Candiace kept letting her know she shouldn't trust Ashley and eventually Monique threatened to "drag you, pregnant and all" at Katie's bbq.

So Monique is the one who turned on Candiace. Now she has assaulted her and alienated everyone except for Karen and Ashley

by Anonymousreply 263September 28, 2020 10:51 PM

I would be more open to supporting Monique if she wasn't so remorseless. She hasn't taken any ownership of her behavior from a year ago! Maybe she is saving her apologies for the reunion.

by Anonymousreply 264September 28, 2020 11:59 PM

nope. Last night she was live tweeting still acting as if she was justified. No remorse a year later

unless she gets major backlash I doubt she'll change her tune at the reunion

by Anonymousreply 265September 29, 2020 1:00 AM

Will this be someone's last season? I could see Kurn leaving for Ray and Monique leaving due to fan backlash. The blowback from this will be much worse than the incident itself.

Did anyone notice Gizelle was the one who gave Mo a little shove from the side and got everything going? That's my girl always starting something lol.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266September 29, 2020 1:07 AM

I don't think she was trying to escalate though. I think Gizelle tried to keep Monique back from Candiace. It didn't work though obviously.

Gizelle and Ashley did start argument though by bringing up that Monique and Candiace weren't in a good place. They couldn't have known Monique would turn into a lunatic though

by Anonymousreply 267September 29, 2020 1:17 AM

I agree, no one could have seen that coming. Except for, I think, Monique. She came in hot and got set off over nothing and I think she wanted to do something to put Candiace in her place.

One of the things I find interesting about the housewives (NYC/ATL/Potomac...everyone else can fuck off) is that on one hand it's about the friendships formed between these groups of women but Im also left curious as to what kind of friends they are to real people in their off-camera life. Ok so Monique had that season where she had her pastor and first lady/real estate agent on for like 5 episodes giving their church some free publicity. She has this girl GiGi running around talking to anyone with ears about the Samuels business. They're saying that she is the ex-BFF but she looks just like the girl who was Monique's assistant in season 2 when she took Robyn and Charrisse to that workout class with champagne afterwards. So does Monique have actual friends that aren't on her payroll? Because she doesn't seem like the type of person who can take criticism and still be friends afterwards.

by Anonymousreply 268September 29, 2020 1:36 AM

Monique seems to have trouble keeping friends. Just ask Charrisse

by Anonymousreply 269September 29, 2020 2:11 AM

Wasn’t Jamal Bryant rumoured to have had an affair with Phaedra from RHOA? I find that shocking after seeing how handsome he is.

by Anonymousreply 270September 29, 2020 3:22 AM

Gizelle said Phaedra was lying for cheap press lol

by Anonymousreply 271September 29, 2020 3:24 AM

[quote]Wasn’t Jamal Bryant rumoured to have had an affair with Phaedra from RHOA? I find that shocking after seeing how handsome he is.

Jamal is not all that to me. He must have a huge dick.

by Anonymousreply 272September 29, 2020 3:48 AM

And that lisp of his can make a dick go limp.

by Anonymousreply 273September 29, 2020 4:33 AM

Jamal has big dick energy.

by Anonymousreply 274September 29, 2020 4:48 AM

Jamal has seven kids energy.

by Anonymousreply 275September 29, 2020 5:16 AM

Jamal has RKelly energy and grifting fuck face.

by Anonymousreply 276September 29, 2020 8:22 AM

I was full on Monique’s side until I saw the fight. That was so disturbing. And now I have to feel sorry for Candace. Thanks Monique.

by Anonymousreply 277September 29, 2020 12:16 PM

The fight is really all Michael Darby's fault! Monique and Candiace's beef started last season when Monique showed Ashley those texts from Candiace, talking shit about the huge disaster that was Michael's assgrab-gate

by Anonymousreply 278September 29, 2020 12:44 PM

The Fight

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279September 30, 2020 6:53 PM

Producers restrain Monique

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280September 30, 2020 6:54 PM

I'm rewatching Season 1 for the first time. Karen is such a trip, and Charisse is just a drip.

by Anonymousreply 281September 30, 2020 6:54 PM

Fight Video

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 282September 30, 2020 6:54 PM

Monique bleeding

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283September 30, 2020 6:55 PM

Get er Tachaka, get er

by Anonymousreply 284September 30, 2020 6:56 PM

Candiace epic post-fight wig

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285September 30, 2020 6:58 PM

RHOP Producer everyone loves

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 286September 30, 2020 6:58 PM

RHOP Producer James

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 287September 30, 2020 7:00 PM

Candiace epic post-fight wig

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 288September 30, 2020 7:01 PM

I can't fuck with Monique anymore. She's QAnon. No, really. Come on, girl. I def see this as her last season (at least for now...she strikes me as someone who can take a few seasons off and come back after some "personal healing")

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289September 30, 2020 7:09 PM

Monique has the IQ of a starfish.

by Anonymousreply 290September 30, 2020 7:13 PM

Wendy isn't having as much of an impact as I was hoping, but I don't think she's necessarily boring. She's just been overshadowed by the existing cast. However, she's gotta bring something to the table because right now I watch her scenes and I go, "Damn, I miss Charisse."

by Anonymousreply 291September 30, 2020 7:14 PM

Wendy will go in on Monique on the next episode

by Anonymousreply 292September 30, 2020 7:41 PM

I really like Wendy. When she brings it she brings it.

by Anonymousreply 293September 30, 2020 11:13 PM

That bird is the star of the season!

by Anonymousreply 294October 1, 2020 12:00 AM

Is that the producer that was blocking the door/wouldn't let Monique from having another go at Candiace? He was a cutie.

by Anonymousreply 295October 1, 2020 1:58 PM

Monique wasn't hit hard enough for me, cannot stand her fake ass. Giselle could do so much better, she's picked one ugly man after another.

by Anonymousreply 296October 1, 2020 7:23 PM

Gizelle definitely has terrible taste in men but I thought Sherman was handsome and Jamal is sexy as hell. Potomac has the hottest guys but they are mostly assholes. Except for Michael Darby of course, who is in his own category of being disgusting and awful on the inside and outside.

by Anonymousreply 297October 1, 2020 8:32 PM

Jamal is sexy, and has big dick energy. He will never stop cheating though. She is too pretty to deal with his bullshit. Is Rick Fox single? They would make a beautiful couple...he cheated too but at least he wasn’t out making babies with his mistresses. That is a deal breaker. If nothing else, their kids now have to share the inheritance with the bastard children.

by Anonymousreply 298October 1, 2020 9:45 PM

Jamal only has dickhead energy.

by Anonymousreply 299October 1, 2020 10:13 PM

I was NOT designed to be treated this way! I will NOT be grabbed and tugged and pulled until I am five times poofier than intended. I. Am. Done!

by Anonymousreply 300October 1, 2020 10:22 PM

Rick Fox was already married to the actual Vanessa Williams, he probably wouldn't go for "we have Vanessa Williams at home".

by Anonymousreply 301October 1, 2020 10:23 PM

While Candiace truly deserved a beat down for the past two seasons, Monique was supremely dumb for taking the bait. If I was Candiace I would be suing since it’s all on tape. There’s the down payment for your McMansion Candy!

Monique might wreck her marriage over this, Chris was pissed at her and as a mom she just set a terrible example for her kids, by fighting and then by not having any remorse. She has impulse control/ anger issues.

by Anonymousreply 302October 2, 2020 11:37 AM

Chris seemed pissed, but not surprised. You can tell that she has lost her shit before.

by Anonymousreply 303October 2, 2020 2:55 PM

It's time for Monique to go to the house.

by Anonymousreply 304October 2, 2020 7:04 PM

Uh oh, the drama is just getting started! I hope White Chris lays Michael out!! Damn they are bring-ging it this season.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 305October 2, 2020 10:07 PM

This show has gotten better with every new season. RHOA and RHOBH could never.

by Anonymousreply 306October 2, 2020 10:15 PM

Damn, this is shaping up to be Potomac's best season yet! I just don't understand why their ratings aren't through the roof at this point. It's far more entertaining than RHOA, RHOBH and RHONY.

White Chris is so hood you gotta love him lol. He was ready to whup Michael's ass and I'm here for it. And Ashley is such a fucking snake. I can't stand her.

by Anonymousreply 307October 2, 2020 10:19 PM

Oof, Ashley. I think people are quick to defend her against Michael but I really think that they are the right match. Water truly finds its own level.

by Anonymousreply 308October 2, 2020 10:42 PM

yeah it's weird that this show isn't in contention for highest ratings of all the housewives' shows

I'll say it again, as I've said in other threads-these shows are better when the husbands messy and get involved in the drama. I love that white Chris and Michael are going at it.

The shows that either have no husbands or they're not involved are more dull

interesting to see Monique with the tears in coming episodes since her behavior on social media, even in the past couple weeks, is completely unrepentant

by Anonymousreply 309October 3, 2020 2:42 AM

White Chris is hot af I feel sorry for him being stuck with Candice

by Anonymousreply 310October 3, 2020 3:32 AM

That fight wasn't all that.

by Anonymousreply 311October 3, 2020 7:37 AM

GET HER MONIQUE!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 312October 3, 2020 11:03 PM

Aren't they supposed to maintain the storyline in time with the show, meaning Monique may be posting without remorse today but that's because her edit is still without remorse and that next week, when she shows tears, her social media--even though its a year or so later--will then reflect that change? If she acts remorseful now, then it ruins "the surprise" if she and Candiace make up later in the season and are currently friends. Just like they don't give away shit on WWHL, I don't put any store in their social media.

by Anonymousreply 313October 3, 2020 11:12 PM

I’ve never liked Candice she always struck me as a cunt. She’s disingenuous and can be a bitch but I’ve never hated Monique.

by Anonymousreply 314October 4, 2020 1:17 AM

R313 but plenty of times on WWHL the housewives will say if things have changed between them and someone they had issues with. Candiace and Monique are still not speaking. They both even took each other to court. Monique is kind of iced out now from the group as lie after lie gets exposed. Someone even sent bots last Sunday night to harass Candiace's mother on instagram. Monique will finally be on WWHL tonight but I'm expecting more bs answers

by Anonymousreply 315October 4, 2020 7:25 PM

I watched Justin Js review of last episode and he brings up a great point. Candiace and the other housewives are slamming Monique for perpetuating a stereotype, but the first thing out of Candiace's mouth after the fight was that Monique is a "hood ass, ghetto ass bitch". I totally agree with him; if Candiace could've transformed into a RACIST white woman in that moment, she would have. I bet she hasn't called Monique a "hood ass, ghetto ass bitch" in front of white people, in the many interviews she's done since. If you want the stereotypes to end, that cannot be the go-to insult for every other black woman you don't like.

Also, I bet if Monique says the real reason she dragged Candiace (for perpetuating those rumors from Charisse about her cheating on her husband) the whole tone of this shit would change. These women will support any beatdowns when it comes to defending a marriage, especially to a wealthy man.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 316October 5, 2020 2:46 AM

Gizelle really has some nerve walking out of the meeting saying she has an image to uphold, with fucking Jamal! Hunny all that dick slanging ruined whatever you all had many years ago, and you had the nerve to write a book about it.

I maintain that Gizelle is intensely jealous of Monique and Chris's wealth, and the fact that Chris hasn’t left Monique with three small kids to raise. Gizelle, all you can do now is raise your daughters to pick better partners. Stop being a hater.

by Anonymousreply 317October 5, 2020 2:55 AM

That fight was a year ago.

by Anonymousreply 318October 5, 2020 2:58 AM

Gizelle is full of shit about upholding an image given her sloppy ex husband/current bf Jamal. I do agree with her anger about Monique getting physical. Monique is in her mid 30s. Saying she blacked out isn't an excuse. Lying about the facts isn't an excuse. Sending her paid trolls to spew propaganda online isn't OK. Not wanting to apologize isn't OK. Monique is trash and I loved Gizelle's histrionics with the bodyguard and then storming lol

Ashley is full of shit too. Before Candiace joined the show, Ashley was the one with the mouth stirring the pot and pissing everyone off. Everyone thought if there was ever going to be a fight, it'd be Robyn or Monique attacking Ashley for her messiness. So Ashley's holier than thou comments quasi-justifying Monique's attack of Candiace reeks of hypocrisy.

Karen is disappointing me by babying Monique. I know she's trying to be neutral and the others are clearly against Monique, but Monique deserves no sympathy. Gizelle listed all the times Monique threatened to attack someone in the past.

I loved Wendy and Robyn going in on Monique exposing that she's completely wrong and insane

by Anonymousreply 319October 5, 2020 4:37 AM

the fact that Monique was very defensive and had an attitude while the other ladies were addressing her was such a turnoff. She's too much of a narcissist to be sorry and she's not sorry.

by Anonymousreply 320October 5, 2020 4:54 AM

[quote]Before Candiace joined the show, Ashley was the one with the mouth stirring the pot and pissing everyone off.

r319, I dont recall Ashley putting her hands up in anyone's face after being told not to, like Candiace and Robyn are so fond of doing. Monique warned her. Candiace just picked the wrong one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 321October 5, 2020 5:12 AM

R321 Monique threatened to punch Gizelle in a confessional, threatened Robyn with an umbrella, threatened Candiace while pregnant and then attacked Candiace this year. Monique is the one with the problem

Even Andy was cringing when Monique said talked tonight about wanting to "finish Candiace off" by running around the barn after they were separated.

She's fucking unhinged and delusional.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 322October 5, 2020 6:28 AM

r322 Monique does have apparent issues that run deeper than this fight. But these women like Gizelle and Robyn acting like they have a heaven or hell to put her in?? Please. And I didnt like how Robyn and Candiace tried to come for Karen for simply facilitating the conversation. Karen is older and wiser and knows this whole thing doesn't have to define who Candiace and Monique are.

Porsha said that Wendy was too harsh on Monique. I agreed with Wendy's assessment of Monique, but I don't think the Real Housewives needs to carry the weight of representing the image of all black women everywhere. At the end of the day this is a silly reality show and people need to keep it in perspective.

by Anonymousreply 323October 5, 2020 6:46 AM

Wendy needs to gtfo with all her self-important "representing black women" stuff.

by Anonymousreply 324October 5, 2020 3:09 PM

Ashley clearly planted that article, it was all over her face while they were at Karen's. Kurn, Ashley, and Monique have a little alliance going on that I don't trust.

That said, as enjoyable as this season is, I can't help thinking that this is all plotted ahead of the season. It's not like the cameras go up and everyone is like lol hope there's drama! Candiace has mentioned production meetings ahead of the season, what else would they be talking about?

Not just Potomac, the other franchises do the same thing. I can't believe anyone would believe low level cities like the OC or Dallas.

by Anonymousreply 325October 5, 2020 4:06 PM

Robyn is cool AF. Even when she is angry, she has a calm demeanor. Giselle’s bodyguard cracked me up. You could tell that he was thinking ‘Please don’t let these women get out of hand’.

by Anonymousreply 326October 5, 2020 9:43 PM

Where was Kurn's assistant and friend, Matt? What"s the word on the street about THAT?

by Anonymousreply 327October 5, 2020 10:23 PM

That woman is NUTS!

by Anonymousreply 328October 5, 2020 10:32 PM

I love watching Monique with her kids she seems like a great mom even if she doesn’t get along with grown ups too well.

by Anonymousreply 329October 6, 2020 2:31 AM

I live for a Housewives thinkpiece!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 330October 6, 2020 3:57 AM

I’m glad Candice got attacked. That is one obnoxious bitch.

by Anonymousreply 331October 6, 2020 4:03 AM

Im calling Gizelle "The Last Lady" from now on lmao🤣 Read her Monique

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 332October 6, 2020 4:27 AM

Unpopular opinion, but Candiace was kind of asking for it. I'm not justifying Monique's violence, but Candiace pushes buttons like no other. Even Robyn admitted it. I wish Monique would swallow her pride and at least apologize. It doesn't even have to be sincere, but at least show a little remorse.

Is Candiace suing Monique over this? I know they've filed charges, but will Monique end up having to pay Candiace? Chris will be pissed.

Gizelle, whom I normally love, looked ridiculous bringing up Jamal at that moment. He isn't exactly a saint with his 6 or 7 baby Mommas, many from cheating. I get a bad vibe from him.

by Anonymousreply 333October 6, 2020 4:45 AM

WORST OF ALL THE SHOWS....NASTY OLD FLOOZYS

by Anonymousreply 334October 6, 2020 12:02 PM

r334 = Nene, filing her unemployment application

by Anonymousreply 335October 6, 2020 2:27 PM

This isn't the RHONY thread, R334.

by Anonymousreply 336October 6, 2020 2:28 PM

Monique was on WWHL and Andy asked why she went after Candice at the end and Monique said I figured I was fired from the show so I was going to finish her off. The look of horror on Andy's face said it all.

by Anonymousreply 337October 6, 2020 5:55 PM

I have a soft spot for Monique.

by Anonymousreply 338October 6, 2020 8:27 PM

Monique has a soft spot too, that's why her decision making skills are so poor. Not only for beating up Candiace like a schoolyard bully but for spending all that money to start a podcast and her anti-vax opinions.

by Anonymousreply 339October 6, 2020 9:03 PM

Monique might be a lot of things but she is not a bully. Candiace is an obnoxious, homophobic troll who talks shit constantly without any correction. If anyone got in my face like that after being told to fall back, hands are getting laid!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 340October 6, 2020 10:13 PM

Candice = Phaedra - she is just a shit stirrer. She knows her role and how to stay on the show. Monique is a straight up thug.

by Anonymousreply 341October 6, 2020 11:26 PM

Does anybody know where in New Jersey Monique is from?

by Anonymousreply 342October 6, 2020 11:27 PM

Andy needs to invite Iyanla the reunion. I feel like she is only person who could referee Monique and Candiace at this point and make them see how fucked up they are! The rest of the cast needs help too.

by Anonymousreply 343October 7, 2020 1:52 AM

Tami Roman: "Candiace, your own Mama smacked you in the head with a purse about that mouth" 🤣🤣🤣

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 344October 7, 2020 4:50 AM

Tami Roman being a fan of Monique shouldn't be a surprise to anyone considering all her wig snatching and fisticuffs on Basketball Wives. Lol.

But she's an OG reality show star, so I like the fact she's doing these types of videos Who better than a pioneer in the game to do reviews of these shows?

by Anonymousreply 345October 7, 2020 5:01 AM

Beatdown queen Tami really broke it down. She knows from experience what storylines on this show are purely a creation of the producers. I agree with her about production forcing to Juan talk about marriage with Robyn. The upcoming tax thing is probably a plant by production as well lol

by Anonymousreply 346October 7, 2020 5:17 AM

I’ve been binge watching this show during pandemic and it just keeps getting better. I actually felt the first few episodes were kind of dull. I feel bad but o didn’t even notice when Charisse disappeared.

by Anonymousreply 347October 8, 2020 2:35 AM

Yeah I think the slow Season 1 prevented the show from becoming hugely popular now. Monique can use that to her benefit if they try to demote or let her go; interest in the show didn't take off until she joined the cast in Season 2 and pushed back Gizelle's wig!

by Anonymousreply 348October 8, 2020 4:15 AM

I did enjoy Gizzy vs Crazy Katie during Season 1. And Karen was entertaining, especially at the reunion where she showed that she could throw shade and read a bitch down like an old school drag queen. She became my favorite from then on once I realized her "Grand Dame" persona was all an act for entertainment.

by Anonymousreply 349October 8, 2020 4:48 AM

The manners and proper Potomac etiquette nonsense bogged down the first season. Once they got over themselves the show became more fun.

by Anonymousreply 350October 8, 2020 8:38 AM

people come for me all the time, they just can't find me.

by Anonymousreply 351October 8, 2020 2:34 PM

Aren't you the help? You're not supposed to tell the guests to shut up!

by Anonymousreply 352October 8, 2020 11:43 PM

Who Is Andrew with the missing digit? Who is he? I don't know him!

by Anonymousreply 353October 9, 2020 1:43 AM

You have to make millions to owe millions!

by Anonymousreply 354October 9, 2020 1:47 AM

This franchise has the hottest men.

by Anonymousreply 355October 9, 2020 2:14 AM

Juan is so hot. I love a soft-spoken jock.

by Anonymousreply 356October 9, 2020 2:25 AM

Juan knows Robyn aint about to leave him, so he keeps up the shenanigans.

by Anonymousreply 357October 9, 2020 2:30 AM

I've been rewatching for the past couple weeks, and Karen Huger, the Grande Dame of Potomac, is probably my favorite RH ever. She so ridiculous but I can't help but like her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 358October 9, 2020 2:37 AM

Gizelle being messy is a train that always arrives on time.

by Anonymousreply 359October 9, 2020 4:01 AM

Candice was totally provoking Monique and now she wants to play the victim. I hate that bitch.

by Anonymousreply 360October 11, 2020 4:31 AM

I nearly dropped dead when somebody handed Karen their baby to hold during Karen's Homecoming Parade.

by Anonymousreply 361October 12, 2020 2:55 PM

That parade was bizarre. She is really a celebrity there? No one looked impressed.

by Anonymousreply 362October 12, 2020 4:52 PM

Gizzy's wig during the visit to Kurn's hometown was awful. At this point, I dislike Gizelle's hating ass more than Candiace. She is acting like she was the one who got her ass beat, telling Karen to not take Monique's calls while she's around. Bitch you have some nerve.

Damn, Robyn needs to back away from the TurboTax. Juan went completely cold on her when she brought up the money trouble on their date, it was scary. Definitely not wise to be doing her own returns after being a regular on a TV series for almost 5 years. She should have enough money now to pay a legit accountant to handle their money. They must've gotten in extreme debt after their money was stolen before.

by Anonymousreply 363October 13, 2020 3:26 AM

[quote] At this point, I dislike Gizelle's hating ass more than Candiace.

Gizzy is a miserable, hateful bitch. She couldn't even pretend to be happy for Karen's homecoming. There's a difference in between being judgemental and throwing funny shade, and Gizzy's shade is never from a fun, lighthearted place. It's always mean-spirited. All those unnecessary comments about Karen's small town, the parade, .etc, was unnecessary.

Many viewers compare Gizzy to Kenya, but I can't even see Kenya being that nasty and condescending, even to someone she loathes like Porsha or Phaedra.

by Anonymousreply 364October 13, 2020 3:32 AM

Jamal was in Atlanta going to town, wrapping his tongue around that clitoris til she was screaming.

But by "she", I don't mean Gizelle, proprietress of that out-of-bidness steakhouse in Atlanta, as she was in Kirn's hometown and not in Atlanta at that time.

by Anonymousreply 365October 13, 2020 3:40 AM

[quote]Many viewers compare Gizzy to Kenya, but I can't even see Kenya being that nasty and condescending, even to someone she loathes like Porsha or Phaedra.

Its a pity that Phaedra and Gizelle aren't on the same cast. I feel like no one on the Potomac cast has the expert reading skills like Phaedra, to really roast that bitch like she needs to be roasted. Phaedra would read her to smithereens, starting by reminding Gizzy that her advanced degree(s) earn her way more money than a "Literary Award"!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 366October 13, 2020 5:49 AM

Phaedra is far too busy slipping rings off of corpses and prying the gold fillings out of the mouths of the dearly departed to be bothered with the other casts. She's got babies to raise and whatever the state pays Apollo to make license plates is not enough!

I love Gizelle and her hateful shade. Potomac would not be half as good without her sadiddy ass.

by Anonymousreply 367October 13, 2020 12:50 PM

Ashley has always been my favorite but my new fav is T’challa

by Anonymousreply 368October 14, 2020 2:16 AM

"my new fav is T’challa"

T'chank you!

by Anonymousreply 369October 14, 2020 3:34 AM

Ugh, White Chris needs to stop telling his wife to shut up in public.

by Anonymousreply 370October 19, 2020 1:56 AM

I can understand being married to Candice must be a nightmare but he had to have known what he was getting into.

by Anonymousreply 371October 19, 2020 2:01 AM

Candiace deserves worse.

by Anonymousreply 372October 19, 2020 2:07 AM

Yeah Chris is on his way to being the Peter Thomas of Potomac, hand him a cherry blossom hunty! 🌸

Karen is being way too soft when it comes to Monique vs Candiace. She just needs to say the Grand Dame doesn't give a shit about what peasants think about her staying neutral! I would've checked those hoes right at that table for even thinking they can tell me what my opinion should be. Fuck them.

by Anonymousreply 373October 19, 2020 2:18 AM

Kurn should sue Monique and Candiace for having to endure this indignity and messiness.

Robyn was on WWHL with Mario, in case your Ambien isn't working tonight. Straight men have no place on Bravo.

by Anonymousreply 374October 19, 2020 2:48 AM

They all look like strippers. Is that the idea?

by Anonymousreply 375October 19, 2020 3:49 AM

Mario is a cutie.

I hate Michael, but I hope Ashley wasn't really expecting their sex life to turn on a dime just because she had a baby. It goes without saying, but you picked the entire wrong man for that hunny. If she is just having those babies for the coins, please no more scenes with Uncle Lumpy and Mom giving advice to ensure she remains a single black mother forever. Most men will drift if you get completely consumed with a baby, a career, etc. Even old ass Ray who probably has sex once year with Kurn. That's just what it is in the hetero world.

by Anonymousreply 376October 19, 2020 4:13 AM

I can’t understand what Ashley is doing with Michael. She could easily gold dig with a professional athlete. She would get an attractive man with just as much or more money.

by Anonymousreply 377October 19, 2020 4:00 PM

[quote] She would get an attractive man with just as much or more money.

But a bisexual one who is into threesomes with other women and men?

Ashley and Michael are sex freaks, I think that's what bonds them together.

by Anonymousreply 378October 19, 2020 7:42 PM

Plus Ashley is not happy with a life without drama. She is LIVING for all this mess. I do not believe her tears, or her acting in the trailer when she tries to call him while they're on the cast trip. You can't make my husband's got a sloppy booty jokes out of one side of your mouth and be sad, prim, and proper out of the other.

So I follow all of the ladies on Twitter and I am really disappointed that Monique is still not taking any amount of responsibility for what happened between her and Candiace. STILL!!! In this year of your lord 2020! Baffling. She needs to own up to her part for going wild on that girl's head - Candiace brought her there but she were right there ready to dance.

How handsome is Eddie? The IG for his business seems very...scammish? Very heavy on the hustle and grind entrepreneur, fake positivity jargon. It is much better than his actual website which is badly in need of an editor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 379October 19, 2020 8:02 PM

Wendy seems nice enough on this show, but something in my spirit tells me she's a pain in the ass IRL. She seems like she would be rude to waitstaff and stuff like that. Her type always has a husband like Eddie who is laid back and doesn't say anything while the wife goes crazy. But we shall see.

r379 a small part of me admires Monique for keeping it all the way trill with these hoes for a whole year. This is going to be the reunions of all reunions.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 380October 20, 2020 1:13 AM

Jamal looked so hot in that car ride with Gisele. You know he has a foot long. I love his confidence.

by Anonymousreply 381October 20, 2020 1:17 AM

"You know he has a foot long."

Oh, he's got a footlong, all right. But his balls are like two Raisinets. T'cha welcome!

by Anonymousreply 382October 20, 2020 1:35 AM

Monique says Candiace and Charisse perpetuated lies started by Monique's ex-best friend that her personal trainer is the real father of her baby son. This was intended to be a storyline on the show but we only got the remnants. Karen was the only person who told Monique that this rumor was going around.

In reality, Candiace and Monique's beef really started way before...with an argument over, Ashley! Ashley always starting the shit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 383October 20, 2020 8:29 PM

I could only watch that halfway...I like that she is taking some degree of responsibility but then she keeps coming with the lies about "having to hold her down to keep her from coming at me". That's not what happened. This story is getting old fast but you know that the reunion is going to be fireworks.

That said, the bob is great look on her and her whole style was very political candidate I approved this message.

On another note, what in Lil Kim hell is happening with Vivica A. Fox? She must be getting her makeup done with Wendy's mom. 👻

by Anonymousreply 384October 20, 2020 10:31 PM

I know this is the wrong place to bring this up but why is no one talking about the scene with Monique and her pastor? I think it shows how Cuntdance really triggered her and at the end she really took responsibility for her actions. No one seems to be talking about it. I think it showed alot of responsibility frankly.

by Anonymousreply 385October 20, 2020 11:30 PM

Yeah I think she showed that she was very disappointed with herself in that scene.

Im kind of disappointed that Monique and Candiace's first discussion about this in over 1 year will be at the reunion. Only because Bravo draws out the stuff forever and will make us sit through one or two episodes of dumb packages with Andy making bad jokes and commercials before they get to the elephant in the room.

by Anonymousreply 386October 21, 2020 12:51 AM

👀 Look who was edited out of the Sip and See! Chile....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 387October 22, 2020 8:04 PM

They just should have made Charrisse 'a friend of' for this season since she was a central player in all of this drama. Her and Gigi should have gotten screentime so this mess would have all played out in front of the cameras with all the people involved.

by Anonymousreply 388October 22, 2020 8:15 PM

Yeah thats one thing about RHOP and RHOA I dont like. The major storylines on the show are usually driven by stuff that happens off camera. I dont think that happens as much on the other franchises. Most other reality shows would not allow cast members to exclude huge chunks of central story.

I like Monique, but I think she failed to realize that by excluding Gigi from the show, she is only letting the viewers see part of the source of her aggravation with Candiace and Charrisse. Like I said before, women are all pro-non violence until you start attacking their marriage, getting too close to their husband, or god-forbid, questioning the paternity of their kid. She would get more sympathy if she just let everything be seen.

by Anonymousreply 389October 22, 2020 8:52 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!