Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Real Housewives of Potomac season 5 premieres Sunday, May 3rd!!!!!!!!

oh boy this is a real packed trailer. They don't show exactly what Monique does to Candiace in the footage below but we get a glimpse of the before and after with a producer holding her back.

The whole cast from last season returns with a new housewife, Wendy.

Relationship drama galore! Robyn/Juan, Gizelle/ex hubby Jamal, Karen/Ray and Ashley/Michael who is caught with strippers??????

this season looks amazing

trailer below. I like the cast photo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223Yesterday at 6:53 PM

I think this season's thread will have a lot of posts at a faster rate than previous years. If this one gets payrolled, here's the previous one

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103/28/2020

Wow, that trailer was lit. I see Candiace is still working for her whatever they hold.

by Anonymousreply 203/28/2020

Monique took the bait and Gizelle was waiting for it. You just KNOW Gizelle enjoyed lecturing Monique about setting a bad example with negative stereotypes

by Anonymousreply 303/28/2020

Can we acknowledge of the trailer for Potomac and miles better than the trailer for NY and BH?

by Anonymousreply 403/28/2020

R4 by far lol

and Potomac has really been giving it to us all 5 seasons. The last 3 have been especially great but I love the first 2 years too

in my book it should be the top rated housewives' show

by Anonymousreply 503/28/2020

I wonder who is going to be messy this season.

by Anonymousreply 603/28/2020

Potomac is the best of the American installments. End of story.

by Anonymousreply 703/29/2020

We just started watching Potomac during the quarantine and are completely hooked. I would it right up there with RHONY. Easily top 2.

by Anonymousreply 803/30/2020

Potomac is like a greasy pizza.

Its SO dirty but so delicious.

It's a trash bin and dumpster fire.

And the women are the POOREST of the franchise.

I think Monique and that new doctor chick are probably the only ones with any real wealth, and even they probably aren't that loaded...

That being said, does anyone agree with me that Candiace is truly one of the most despicable pieces of garbage to EVER appear on television (I saw the things she said to viewers on her Instagram and realized that SHE is one of the most vile sows ever created)

She makes Danielle from RHONJ look like Mother Teresa.

by Anonymousreply 903/30/2020

the thing that gets me is based on the footage in the trailer, Monique attacks Candiace with Karen, Gizelle and Wendy all standing right next to them. That's insane. Multiple people could have gotten hurt and clearly the guards/producers didn't step in until after Monique made contact. You can see Wendy and Gizelle reaching their hands in to try and stop it

Monique is like Teresa and Porsha. Way too impulsive and can't seem to control themselves once the anger is bubbling over something seemingly minor

by Anonymousreply 1003/30/2020

boo!!!! Just announced this week that the premiere of season 5 is going to be pushed back to "sometime in the summer" due to coronavirus

Bravo is running out of new shows and they want to hold this back since they just premiered NYC and BH the last few weeks

sucks as Potomac is the one I'm really waiting for

by Anonymousreply 1104/24/2020

I'm glad, because I'm trying to pace myself. I can't watch everything at once and then be stuck with nothing to watch.

by Anonymousreply 1204/24/2020

These women seem to have REAL drama.

by Anonymousreply 1304/25/2020

Dang I was looking forward to this.

by Anonymousreply 1404/25/2020

Gurl this is some bullshit!

by Anonymousreply 1504/25/2020

Not one comment about Michael? I mean are we assuming this is either male strippers or a made up story about him and female strippers so he is not shown as gay this year?

by Anonymousreply 1604/25/2020

R16 The clip said that Michael claim to have a bf and a wife, if I remembered correctly.

by Anonymousreply 1704/25/2020

Bravo has given a premiere date finally.

August 2nd at 9 PM

almost exactly 3 months after the initial date. Ugh we have to wait 6 more weeks!

by Anonymousreply 1806/18/2020

KURN

by Anonymousreply 1906/18/2020

Taglines and intro out!

Gizelle, Robyn and Ashley omg how embarrassing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2007/01/2020

This Sunday bitches!

while we wait, Gizelle shows off her renovated house

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2107/27/2020

The lady with the gay husband is so hot.

by Anonymousreply 2207/27/2020

I have a goooood feeling about this season. In fact, I have a feeling it'll surpass last season and be one of the best in Housewives history. Potomac forever!

by Anonymousreply 2307/27/2020

Wow i hope someone slugs candiace this season.

by Anonymousreply 2407/28/2020

ME TOO R24- And someone does. If you have ever seen her Instagram posts- she is a detestable human being. Truly, truly, truly- human garbage. And she is a MASSIVE instigator.

I find the Potomac ladies VERY hard to like as it is, but the show is the dumpster fire of all time. It's hypnotic.

I am team Monique all the way and have no idea why I find her the most likable when she is easily the most spoiled, other than that nasty Candiace.

I do think underneath all of the bullshit, Kern has the best heart.

by Anonymousreply 2507/28/2020

I hope we get to see Monique's hot gay brother again this season!

by Anonymousreply 2607/28/2020

And unless Monique becomes a monster this year, I sense I am going to despise Robin and Gizelle for siding with Candy-ASS. I will be 100% Team Karen/Monique I never have issue with the young gal married to the gay Australian dude. She is a little boring, but alright. New chick looks massively egotistical. I have to see what she is really like and who she aligns with..

by Anonymousreply 2707/28/2020

Will First Ho Melania be making an appearance this season along side all these other hos and ho wannabes?

by Anonymousreply 2807/28/2020

[quote]I do think underneath all of the bullshit, Kern has the best heart.

And the worst wig

by Anonymousreply 2907/28/2020

$5 bet that any of the women, particularly Ashley, will throw in a "white Karen/black Kerrn" joke during a confessional. The Karen trend took off only recently, but they shot new confessionals since then.

by Anonymousreply 3007/28/2020

tonight !!!!!

by Anonymousreply 3108/02/2020

lol Karen has moved yet again! but this time back to Potomac

by Anonymousreply 3208/02/2020

The bird flying in the new lady’s face in the promos is hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 3308/02/2020

Karen's wigs look like she digs them out of a dumpster behind Krusty the Klown's Downtown Discount Wig Emporium!

by Anonymousreply 3408/03/2020

I know some find Candiace annoying but she makes for good reality tv. She's very difficult and sensitive. Her retorts are hilarious

by Anonymousreply 3508/03/2020

What rumors was Cherise spreading about monique??

by Anonymousreply 3608/03/2020

Monique was banging her trainer, and they carried on about town together.

by Anonymousreply 3708/03/2020

Juicy r37!

by Anonymousreply 3808/03/2020

there's more to it. Some are even claiming her third baby is the trainer's and not Big Chris'. Not sure if Charrisse was also saying that but that's what social media gossipers were saying

by Anonymousreply 3908/03/2020

Lord have mercy...these heffas are going full ATL this season. I CAN NOT wait for Monique to drag Candiace by her weave like a mink stole up a flight of stairs. That b*tch has had it coming since the first season her tacky wannabe pageant girl ass showed up. What adult woman allows her mother to pay her rent? Her mama just works for a living, she ain't Oprah.

I feel like all the other girls have been so hateful toward Monique and it's all jealousy -- she's got the body, the looks, the money, the house and a man that adores her.

by Anonymousreply 4008/03/2020

R40- YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Agree with every word. I said above that Monique is the only likable woman, and she may have cash, but somehow she is the most down to earth. I cannot stand Gizelle or Robin, and I fucking HATE Candiace. Hate is too kind.

by Anonymousreply 4108/03/2020

R41, I like Gizelle too and she is pure drama. She is probably my favorite. However, she was super-shady to Monique from jump cause she wanted everything Monique had -- starting with youth, money, a house and a man.

I can see clearly that they have shaded Monique and exactly why they have done it. One by one, they have taken aim at her. They consider her "low class" because she is not 'to the manor born.' But she has the most material wealth. The most hypocritical was Charisse who was so bent out of shape that Monique was trying to steal her friends. It's like "B*tch, all y'all on a show to grab a check and try to get seen why would you begrudge Monique networking in the Potomac 'friend' circle."

I hope Monique doesn't ruin herself over those hateful mean girls.

by Anonymousreply 4208/03/2020

Agreedwith the above comments, Monique is stunning as was Gizelle in her younger years (based off of pictures). Candice is just repulsive.

by Anonymousreply 4308/03/2020

Love This show.

I see Moniques sketchy brother and her reputation management firm are here posting fake posts as they are o every other forum I visit boosting her and tearing down Candiace. I’ll take Candiace any day over fake ass Monique who’s dim enough to feed her kids essential oils pushing her dangerous “natural mom” Pseudoscience on national tv.

I like M but the insane social media campaign and turfing Theyve been doing to rehab her image after her violent behavior is exhausting

by Anonymousreply 4408/03/2020

Style-wise, Gizelle is stuck in another era (long, thick weave like Kim Zolciak). Makeup applied with a trowel. Wasted potential. Also, she just seems like a mean girl. I don't know why she bothers with her ex-husband. I would move on from him.

by Anonymousreply 4508/03/2020

lmfao there was a watch party tonight and Karen is a mess on twitter going at Gizelle and Wendy. Wendy responded too

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4608/03/2020

I love the muva

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4708/03/2020

Uh, r44, I hope that was not aimed at me -- because I WILL drag a bitch. I am not Monique's brother (but he is cute and I would like to meet him).

Candiace is irredeemable. She is too damn opinionated for someone who has never stood on her own two feet. A grown woman fighting with her mother over her mother's money?! No, Ma'am! If I was Dorothy, I'd have smacked her in the face with my purse until she shut her damn mouth. Although, Dorothy is somewhat responsible because Candiace clearly suffers from deep-seated trauma. Her ass should be heavily medicated at all times and maybe institutionalized.

Monique's side-hustle with those oils is just indicative of the crazy sh*t all those girls are encouraged to do. I don't know why "housewives" need to have businesses. I wouldn't buy make-up, perfume, essential oils, houses or food from none of them b*tches.

Even so, I stand by my position that Monique was repeatedly made the villain without good cause. None of her transgressions are anything compared to the messiness of Grandma Huger, Gizelle or Candiace.

by Anonymousreply 4808/04/2020

#TeamMonique here

Just thinking of how horrific those tacky ass acid washed thigh high denim boots Candiace was wearing. She’s simply vile.

by Anonymousreply 4908/04/2020

I don't believe in teams for reality tv but how can you be "team Monique"? She is the one who started the drama with Candiace. Candiace was rightfully in disbelief that Monique was defending Ashley and Michael and being so chummy with them regarding the sexual harassment allegations. The season before, Ashley was implying to the world that Monique was a drunk who drives under the influence after she crashed her car. Then Monique gets mad at Candiace for being frustrated and threatens to "drag" her.

Is Candiace annoying? sure but Monique is a damn moron

Ashley is sitting back laughing

by Anonymousreply 5008/04/2020

R50 = Dorothy

by Anonymousreply 5108/04/2020

Candiace is the most immature, narcissistic of the bunch. At least Monique is cute. Candiace is only 30 but she is a beast without hair and make-up.

by Anonymousreply 5208/04/2020

I love Monique & Ashley. Candiace is a striving narcissistic mean girl.

by Anonymousreply 5308/05/2020

Ok, I watched most of season 1 and am halfway through season 4 now (I heard it was the best one) and I love all of these women! I am a die-hard rhony fan who has seen at least some of all of the franchises, and Potomac ranks up there with NY and Melbourne.

I also kind of feel like I would be really good friends with Katie irl. I love a messy rich girl.

Also, Potomac has the most attractive housewives. Kurn's mole is hotter than anyone on OC. Giselle is my OG - objectively gorgeous - she looks like a prettier Vanessa Williams!

And Monique's husband? Goddamn! Yes! I want to see him with his legs in the air. I love them tall and thick and handsome!

But I would be very happy married to Kal.

by Anonymousreply 5408/07/2020

You LOVE these women?

I find them to be the worst in the entire franchise. HOWEVER, the show is entertaining as a anything I have ever seen! I won't miss it this season!

(I said above that Monique, Kern, and Ashley are the only ones I half way like)

And I DUG Katie. That poor thing. She seems kind of broken and sad, but I hope she has a good life.

But the fact that you love Melbourne means you have excellent taste! My favorite up there with Beverly Hills. Did you catch Sydney!!?? Oh my god- A Sydney/Potomac cage match would end in many deaths.

by Anonymousreply 5508/08/2020

I couldn't get into the etiquette nonsense in season 1! I love how funny these women are, and like the other great franchises, they seem to have real history and love for one another. I am trying to finish S4 and whatever has aired from 5 so I can be caught up when the new episode airs tomorrow. But then I am going back to watch seasons 2 and 3. My timeline is gonna be all over the place.

I have not yet gotten into Sydney because after Melbourne I tried to get into Cheshire and it was all too much. But it's on my list! Thank God for hayu and a VPN!

by Anonymousreply 5608/08/2020

Charisse has always seemed heavily medicated to me. Not like Katie bad but old girl seems zonked tf out all the time.

I read in another thread that Charisse has been saying that Monique is anti-vax. I think that allegation would be much harder to defend against than some rumor that her baby isn't Big Man's, when it's clearly a Little Man. Like, a carbon copy.

Physical violence doesn't answer anything but I can fully understand Monique beating Candiace's sass-mouth, no-account ass! Call me Dorothy's pocketbook bc I know I'd end up giving her a piece.

My kingdom for never seeing Michael Darby ever again! I honestly thought that Simon van Kempen was the grossest Aussie I'd ever see on Bravo.

Giselle is my GOAT. I just can't get mad at anything she does but she needs to leave the good Pastor Mr. Chocolate in her rearview and find someone else.

Oh, Kurn. Get your storyline I guess but I just don't buy it.

Dr. Wendy can come through!! I am excited to see more talking heads (though not with that wig, yikes) and learn more about her personality.

by Anonymousreply 5708/09/2020

I have a tear in my anus

by Anonymousreply 5808/09/2020

R57 I think Monique has been posting stuff sounding like an anti-vaxxer

by Anonymousreply 5908/09/2020

Monique is looking gorgeous this season. No wonder Candiace and Charisse are hating.

by Anonymousreply 6008/11/2020

Monique caught being fake already!

and right after Candiace leaves, Monique decides to leave rather than deal with Charrisse. Interesting

by Anonymousreply 6108/16/2020

[quote]Multiple people could have gotten hurt and clearly the guards/producers didn't step in until after Monique made contact.

The "real" in reality tv.

by Anonymousreply 6208/16/2020

Monique knows herself. She removes herself from tough situations because she's not a talker she's a brawler. Charisse was totally wrong to spread hateful gossip about Monique. She is not a housewife because she didn't want her business in the streets but she tried it with Monique -- she's a shady, hypocritical Oompa-Loompa.

by Anonymousreply 6308/17/2020

R63 Exactly!

Charisse should be chilled drinking her whole cellar of wine. Did she ever sell the home with the wine room?

by Anonymousreply 6408/19/2020

[quote] Charisse should be chilled drinking her whole cellar of wine. Did she ever sell the home with the wine room?

It was a "champagne" room, Dear.

by Anonymousreply 6508/22/2020

to Monique stans in this thread, she has been exposed on LSA for being anti-vaxxer and believing in QAnon/5G conspiracy theories. She comments and likes posts by Angela Stanton, a former associate of Phaedra Parks who is now a repub and pro-Trump

Candiace may be a brat but she is a Democrat tried and true. Monique is a damn moron

by Anonymousreply 6608/23/2020

R66- In all honesty, Candiace is so despicable that I will still choose Monique's side over hers. Every time. Candiace is a truly horrible human, and being a democrat does not change any of that.

And if even half of what you say is true, I 100% believed every word Angela said about fucking Phaedra. Every word. Its a shame she is a Trump supporter though.

All of these women are atrocious. I will probably hate Monique by the end of this season too. Potomac has the most unlikeable ladies in the entire of cannon of these shows. These women even top New York and Atlanta, and fuck, even OC!!! Horrid beasts. Very entertaining show.

by Anonymousreply 6708/23/2020

I doubt it r66, Monique's brother AND sister are gay. LSA has been wrong before.

by Anonymousreply 6808/23/2020

I think Potomac has the fewest number of unlikeable women! They are definitely on par with New York and Atlanta for having the funniest talking heads. BH, OC, and Dallas might as well not even exist bc they are all either beige or batshit.

by Anonymousreply 6908/23/2020

where someone falls politically most certainly does indicate their values and intelligence level.

Monique is a moron. Anyone who's anti-vaxxer (which is confirmed) is stupid as hell. No Trump supporter can be fully believed and there's good reason to believe that Angela Stanton embellished aspects of her story about Phaedra

Candiace has her faults but she's on the good side of history and is not a nutjob.

by Anonymousreply 7008/23/2020

I know Jamal is a dog but goddamn he is so handsome it's distracting. I totally get it Gizelle!!

by Anonymousreply 7108/23/2020

Jamal reminds me of Robert Kelly.

by Anonymousreply 7208/23/2020

I love Karen lol she's such a ham. I bet she'd be a fun friend to have, well if you're not Wendy

by Anonymousreply 7308/23/2020

Candiace is so duplicitous -- and useless. Other than bringing mess she has no value to the RHOP franchise.

r70, if you want to drag Monique as an anti-vaxxer you could have the decency to show the receipts. Not just baseless gossip on LSA which has less credibility than DL.

by Anonymousreply 7408/24/2020

R74 Monique is a conspiracy theorist right wing nutjob! Maybe you're too lazy to look it up

She posted a link to the right wing propaganda fake "documentary" that claims the mainstream media manipulates the public with propaganda

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7508/24/2020

if you go to the instagram page of that fake documentary, the post you'll see is a reposting of Eric Trump! take a look at their other posts for yourselves

this is who Monique supports

she is a moron

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7608/24/2020

more about her

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7708/24/2020

[quote] [R74] Monique is a conspiracy theorist right wing nutjob! Maybe you're too lazy to look it up

OF COURSE I am too lazy to look it up, B*tch! I watch a stupid scripted "reality" TV show on Bravo!!!!

by Anonymousreply 7808/24/2020

In the link at R75 someone in the comments asks if she has read any Judy Mikovits, a prominent anti-vax advocate, and Monique says that if something wasn't true then why would "they" go through the trouble of hiding it.

by Anonymousreply 7908/24/2020

tonight's episode was so cattily good. Wendy showed she's no wallflower and mixed it up with Ashley and Karen while not being intimidated by Gizelle

by Anonymousreply 8008/30/2020

I fucking lost it when they were asking each other personal questions and Karen was like to Gizelle "how does it feel taking back the man who cheated and had kids with the other women?" lmao

and Gizelle just assuming Candiace had a nose job lol

this show is the BEST housewives of all

by Anonymousreply 8108/30/2020

The bird coming for Dr. Wendy's had me rolling! She was giving you full-on scream queen and the bird captions really made the whole thing a masterpiece.

Kurn is coming for everyone and I am here for it! Put Dr. Wendy in her place and make Gizelle squirm.

Gizelle is a first class shit stirrer. I am so glad she is on this show.

by Anonymousreply 8208/31/2020

BOOTY HOLE

I smell a Peabody Award!

by Anonymousreply 8308/31/2020

I'm disappointed to learn learn that Monique is a conspiracy theorist/anti-vaxxer, I was a fan but I am not surprised. Don't forget her essential oils *thing*... probably believes those oils can cure or prevent Covid. I guess I will switch to #TeamKURN this season!

by Anonymousreply 8408/31/2020

Karen shading the life out of Gizelle's fashion sense was hilarious.

What is going on with Ashley's butt? Does she let Michael do anal?

by Anonymousreply 8508/31/2020

Clearly she lets Michael do whatever so long as it doesn't get in the way of her check. Michael is a bisexual man who either needs to own up to it or not he on reality TV.

Lol Gizelle has the worst damn taste. Karen knows! In clothes, hair, makeup, home furnishings, and men! She's lucky she looks like a prettier Vanessa Williams.

by Anonymousreply 8608/31/2020

OMG did Gizelle lose her gay stylist? Asking because she is dressing even worse now.

by Anonymousreply 8708/31/2020

I'll never forget those disastrous tarantula spider-like bangs Gizelle wore in season 1 omfg those were awful

by Anonymousreply 8808/31/2020

No, Kal was in the last episode trying to give mouth to mouth to a dead wig.

Gizelle you tacky as hell.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8908/31/2020

Shameful

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9008/31/2020

I laughed so hard during last nights episode. Booty hole talk at the dinner table! My kind of women. I feel bad for Ashley though. She is too cute to deal with this shit.

by Anonymousreply 9108/31/2020

I love Potomac. These ladies throw the best shade and are genuinely funny. They're simply the best in every way. Including their partners.

Michael= reality gold. Every season it seems his ass is mixed up in some kind of sex scandal. And now production is hinting at a secret boyfriend on the side?!

Ashley can do better, but maybe they have an open arrangement...

by Anonymousreply 9208/31/2020

The new girl is just a shit-talker. They made her a cast member because she had no qualms about acting a pure fool in front of a camera.

by Anonymousreply 9308/31/2020

[quote]What is going on with Ashley's butt? Does she let Michael do anal?

The tear happened during child birth.

by Anonymousreply 9408/31/2020

Everytime I see Chris on screen I imagine him after football practice, all sweaty and glistening. He and his teammates take to the showers to wash each other off. Just a writhing frenzy of thick man ass and swollen dicks and friendly hands working as a team for the good of cleanliness.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9509/01/2020

Dr.Wendy is setting herself up for some professional backlash with her mean girl antics and non-academic demeanor. She was so cunty to Ashley! Make up your mind Wendy, first she couldn't wait to get away without the kids, then she was pissed she couldn't bring her baby too. Dang girl Gizelle and Kurn earned their Potomac Diva spots, so sit down newcomer. Check check check! (get that hairline figured out while you are at it!)

by Anonymousreply 9609/01/2020

Wendy feels too thirsty (not that I'm not here for it). Her timing is shit, though, since the Monique-Candiace business is coming very soon, and Ashley and Gizelle are already positioned on the edges of that. Karen is too wily to let a first-year draw her into a brawl, so Wendy will find herself very much on the margins of this season if she doesn't pivot into the main storyline soon.

by Anonymousreply 9709/01/2020

r95 I've never been into fat guys.

by Anonymousreply 9809/01/2020

Robyn had the funniest off-camera shade. She was like I got two kids and sometimes I can't remember the younger one's name -- and here's this fake b*tch Wendy going apeshit over her THIRD child. Wendy was obviously brought in to be messy. Everything about her is ratchet.

by Anonymousreply 9909/01/2020

Let’s be honest, it is weird to bring a baby to girls weekend. I’m sure that Ashley could get a nanny for when her husband is out having sex with dudes. Can you imagine what would happen if one of the NY housewives brought a baby around?! Lawd, that child would have a life expectancy of one hour with drunk bitches throwing tiki torches and falling down drunk.

by Anonymousreply 10009/01/2020

I thought it was even weirder that she had a “friend” there watch ing the kid while she was with the other ladies for the weekend. How awkward to have a Randi there to just babysit. Why didn’t Ashley’s “friend” (unpaid nanny?) watch the kid at home?

by Anonymousreply 10109/01/2020

*awkward to have a random person, I meant

by Anonymousreply 10209/01/2020

Yes, r101. Also, didn’t she say that the nanny was her best friend? WTF? Where has she been in other episodes?

by Anonymousreply 10309/01/2020

[quote]Why didn’t Ashley’s “friend” (unpaid nanny?) watch the kid at home?

I guess because Ashley didn't want to pump out extra breast milk for the weekend.

by Anonymousreply 10409/01/2020

Ashley wanted her storyline to be about being a new mother for the whole season. She was literally (pun intended) going to milk it for all it's worth. Then that damn Michael just had to create another sex scandal for himself and shatter the family image Ashley worked to reinvent for them.

by Anonymousreply 10509/01/2020

R105 LOL. Poor Ashley.

by Anonymousreply 10609/01/2020

Breast feeding is different for everyone. Not all women can "pump extra". There's nothing wrong with Ashley wanting to feed her baby directly. Any breastfeeding mom should feel free to bring her baby on a stupid weekend at a lake house. Wendy should have asked/brought her baby too, if she wanted. It's not like Ashely is carrying the baby around the whole time. Outta sight, outta mind. Everyone should get the fuck over it.

by Anonymousreply 10709/02/2020

I just caught up with season 4 and 5, this show is entertaining as fuck. I hollered laughing at the bird attacking Wendy, that has go to be one of the funniest moments on Housewives ever. And Grande Dame Karen telling everyone at dinner that her booty hole is retired. They took me right out with that😁

Ashley, is Michael's money really worth your youth and happiness? She is practically like an indentured servant or concubine. He is disgusting for not offering her a choice to take or leave the child for the trip, when she is clearly under postpartum stress. She better keep up with that yoga cause that body is going to look just like her mom's now that she had a baby.

Candiace and Ashley have so, so much in common. They are both under mental slavery, Ashley to Michael and Candiace to Dorothy.

Wendy needs to STOP wearing those strappy tops that show her saggy side boobs. Gurl, those days are over, the three kids have taken their toll! Ashley should have read her for that.

by Anonymousreply 10809/03/2020

[quote]Monique was banging her trainer, and they carried on about town together.

Whew lord, I hope Mother Jefferson doesn't find out cause that nice apology she gave will be retracted with the quickness. Monique is about to go from heifer to hussy!

by Anonymousreply 10909/03/2020

This really is the best HW show right now--BH is way too dark with the Denise Richards shit, NYC is just a sad bunch of old drunks, and ATL is too much NeNe and Kenya and their toxic bullshit.

I don't watch any of the other Bravo shows.

There's no one on Potomac that I *hate* even though Candiace and Monique could go and I would not care all that much. I love Gizelle and Kurn and their messiness, and Robyn is one of my favorite housewives on any HW show. I also really like Ashley, even though I give her some serious side-eye about whatever is going on with Michael. Haven't warmed up to Wendy yet.

by Anonymousreply 11009/03/2020

I just started watching this season. I may have to go back and binge watch past seasons. I had no idea that they were on season 5 already, I never watched these shows pre Covid.

by Anonymousreply 11109/03/2020

r111 its totally worth binge watching, especially from season 3 on. That when they really hit their stride.

by Anonymousreply 11209/03/2020

Wendy cracked me up at the end of the episode, yelling at Ashley with her "CHECK CHECK... CHECK CHECK" routine.

by Anonymousreply 11309/03/2020

If you want a funny recap podcast for Potomac, Watch What Crappens has perfected their Kurn, Gizelle, Cherise, Robin & Ashley imitations. It's a highlight of my week, though that's not saying much these days.

by Anonymousreply 11409/03/2020

yes to all the new viewers, I suggest watching the previous seasons too. I've loved the show from the day it first premiered.

Karen and Gizelle are perfect foils for each other. Gizelle had the chance to make fun of Karen's previous financial woes now Karen gets to rag on her pathetic return to Jamal

I wish Katie hadn't gone off the deep end though. It was funny in season 1 seeing her troll Robyn

you know Ashley is thrilled Monique and Candiace got into a fight. For the last few years everyone assumed if there was going to be violence, it'd be someone beating Ashley for something she said. Ashley has really toned down her messiness so far in a calculated move

by Anonymousreply 11509/03/2020

I cant wait to see how Ashley handles the latest crisis with Michael. Her mom has been surprisingly supportive of her decision to stay with him and have the baby, even after Michael told Ashley to cut her off. It looks like her mom will no longer be supporting his bullshit after this last stunt. And Im sorry but its so sad that baby boy looks just like him. Even she is disappointed by it lol. Gurl what did you expect?

Monique may be an anti vaxxer or closeted Republican, but its not like those things will ever make the show. She has been putting up a facade for the last two seasons. Too bad its going to take Candiace dancing on her last nerve for the real Monique to stand up.

by Anonymousreply 11609/03/2020

I hope for the baby's sake it grows into Ashley's features as he grows older. Ashley is so pretty it would be a shame if the baby remained a carbon copy of Michael

by Anonymousreply 11709/03/2020

I just finished season 2 and it was so good! I still fast-forward every time Michael Darby is on the screen but damn these ladies are so funny! Normally there is some dead weight in a franchise but everyone brings something strong to the table.

Despite her terrible taste - bad clothes, clown makeup, a parade of trifling men, home furnishings by Lisa Frank - Gizelle is the best. She makes me laugh and laugh. Even when she's in the hotseat she finds the joke. One of my all-time favorite housewives ever.

by Anonymousreply 11809/03/2020

Monique said that production (of course) did have a hand in making her sure Ashley brought her baby, just to get a reaction of out Wendy. Wendy wasn't bringing enough drama (hard to believe now 😁) so they set it up. Its a recycled storyline line from Atlanta when Porsha brought her baby to Cynthia's barbecue and Kenya did not.

by Anonymousreply 11909/03/2020

Karen has some attractive kids

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12009/03/2020

How is Gizelle still saying Good MornTing in 2019/2020?

by Anonymousreply 12109/06/2020

The reviews for her book are surprisingly positive!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12209/06/2020

r121 I still say it sometimes 😁

by Anonymousreply 12309/06/2020

people are saying the darker skinned housewives (Monique, Candiace, Wendy) are always being asked to apologize for shit they say, but the lighter skinned housewives are not

by Anonymousreply 12409/06/2020

R124 this show has brought up the colorism debate

I love this fucking show. Tonight was another fun episode. The producers were genius contrasting Ashley rocking her baby with the upcoming rumor Candiace was sent about Michael lol

by Anonymousreply 12509/06/2020

Candiace: "dont want any parts of more Darby drama" >>>>> five minutes later runs to tell Gizelle the tea 😆

Ashley is not here for Michael's bullshit this time, she done tore her booty hole delivering his child! Its GAME OVER BITCH

by Anonymousreply 12609/06/2020

Surely her prenup has a cheating clause, why subject herself to the humiliation?

by Anonymousreply 12709/06/2020

I FUCKING DIED when Karen shaded Gizelle's "stove pipe legs" I fucking can't. I love Karen so much

Gizelle loves to point out others' flaws. Was she hoping Candiace would get mad about the height comment or Ashley about her forehead?

by Anonymousreply 12809/07/2020

Ashley is pregnant again! She is really going for the coin isn't she.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12909/09/2020

Ashley must really love money. Honestly, how much shit can you buy? It would break my heart if my partner was out sleeping with women and men while I sat at home. I would be fucking disgusted at the thought of him with of woman at all. She doesn’t seem to have self esteem issues.

by Anonymousreply 13009/09/2020

I feel like Aurora Greenway on the phone with Emma.

"Aaauuuggghh! HOW can you ever expect to get away and DO something with your life if you KEEP having babies with THAT MAN?!?"

by Anonymousreply 13109/09/2020

[quote]She doesn’t seem to have self esteem issues.

Well she does have daddy issues, that we saw on the show revealed by that therapy session. They certainly will be moving out of that cramped condo now too, with two brats running around

by Anonymousreply 13209/09/2020

I think they should just admit that he's bisexual and they have an open marriage. But that would mean the end of drama and storylines, and Ashley lives to be messy.

by Anonymousreply 13309/09/2020

I’m still trying to figure out if Ashley is in extreme denial about Michael or just refuses to admit that she’s okay with an open marriage out of shame or embarrassment? I’ve seen people go into extreme denial over gay kids, so much so that it was ridiculous , so I don’t know if we can rule out denial as a possibility.

by Anonymousreply 13409/09/2020

Ashley could have had a sidepiece of her own when they separated for that period. And hell, its 2020. They could have secret threesomes or could've done them when they first got together. Michael may have something to hold over her head, and he knows how judgmental the housewives are.

But really, I think Ashley is just playing her cards so she can exit when the time is right. Her juicy marriage drama is the central storyline on the show for two seasons now. She has secured that Bravo bag for years to come. And Michaels when she decides to leave him. She has set herself up for the best possible outcome when all this is over.

by Anonymousreply 13509/09/2020

Honestly as long as he is funding her lifestyle I don’t think Ashley minds Michael’s extra curricular activities. It’s a cushy life and if he’s fucking someone else she doesn’t have to fuck him as much. Win-win!

by Anonymousreply 13609/09/2020

didn't Ashley say in an earlier season or on WWHL once that she had been with a woman?

she has no issues with gays

she's clearly with Michael for the money

by Anonymousreply 13709/09/2020

Michael has no chill at all...this couple definitely has an open relationship because Ashley can't be this dense. He's spending money on whores, sleeping with Ashley and making babies. Some people will do anything for a lifestyle.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13809/09/2020

I like Ashley. I Love Dean the Bean.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13909/12/2020

Is it just me? In my mind I think of the rapper Miss Mulatto as Gizelle Bryant's long lost teen daughter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14009/12/2020

You know that ALT had to bring up Lee Radziwill as soon as he could.

by Anonymousreply 14109/13/2020

Knew it. That Darby marriage is open as hell. Its bullshit that Ashley's initial confrontation with Michael after the lake house was not recorded for the show!

Wendy's facial expressions when Monique started blasting everyone were hilarious lol.

Candiace surprisingly handled that argument with Monique very well. They all seemed bored on the lake house trip. Production totally had Gizelle Candiace and Ashley held up inside the house for that hour because they knew Monique would blow a fuse!

by Anonymousreply 14209/13/2020

Ashley grew up in a single parebt household, poor and with an addict mother. I would do exactly what she did. The only people that judge are those who never had to go without.

by Anonymousreply 14309/13/2020

Monique needed to calm down about that boring ass fire pit that she used way too much lighter fluid on, and let her guests enjoy one measly hour talking to each other. She needs to stop being a showoff and be a good hostess and let her guests relax.

I really don't have any words for Ashley. I don't believe her, I don't get what she is trying to present to America, and I'm over her story. I kinda hope this is her last season because I'm tired of hearing about Michael Darby.

by Anonymousreply 14409/13/2020

[quote]The only people that judge are those who never had to go without.

= Candiace!

by Anonymousreply 14509/13/2020

Whatever Ashley's personal situation is, I think she is content. I do believe Michael and Ashley manufacture *some* of their drama because it makes for good reality TV. So many storylines have originated in how the rest of the cast reacts to whatever bullshit Michael has going on. Ashley knows it and uses it ensure she gets a huge check from this show, along with whatever she's entitled to when she leaves Michael.

by Anonymousreply 14609/13/2020

so from the previews, the real reason Monique was mad enough to hit Candiace was because she backed out of doing her flopcast? Pathetic! Obviously we're just going to see the lead up next week and the physical altercation will be in 2 weeks.

Monique is nuts.

by Anonymousreply 14709/13/2020

Next week and probably the week after will be a To Be Continued episode. I notice that Potomac also uses the 12/24 Hours Earlier framing device a lot as well. Just tell the linear story gurl, of course it will be continued, it's episode 8 of a 20 episode season!

by Anonymousreply 14809/14/2020

I didnt know you could talk so casually about busting nuts on basic cable!

by Anonymousreply 14909/14/2020

I think it's ok so long as you also talk about your toes cracking and your eyes rolling. Chris Samuels is letting the children know that nut-busting is a full body experience.

by Anonymousreply 15009/14/2020

Karn was HAMMERED, SMASHED, WASTED, and FUCKED UP. Revealed she gave HALF her money for Ray's tax bills and now HE WANTS TO DITCH HER.

Black Bill Gates wants to to giddyup down to Florida. Fuck the La Dame perfume empire.

by Anonymousreply 15109/14/2020

LOL at Wendy freaking out over Monique's parrot

by Anonymousreply 15209/14/2020

[quote] I like Ashley. I Love Dean the Bean.

That kid is a clear combo of his parents.

by Anonymousreply 15309/14/2020

They are clearly setting Monique up to be the villain. That bonfire mess was over the top but she was obviously goaded by the producers, and even then it was nothing worse than anything Karen or Wendy or Gizelle have done. Monique has only acted a fool when people come for her. She is not brain-damaged like Candiace (or Wendy).

Candiace has been begging for an ass-beating for 2 whole seasons and now they want to make her seem like a victim. Producers were working overtime to create that change-up. I so want to see Candiace get dragged.

by Anonymousreply 15409/14/2020

Monique is quick to flip though. She came for Robyn with the umbrella in season 3. Season 2 she was the newbie on her best behavior, and she was preggers for season 4 (though it didn't stop her from threatening to drag Candiace). I think maybe she's been a physically aggressive person this entire time, once the Mrs. Perfect facade drops.

by Anonymousreply 15509/14/2020

R154 clearly Monique is brain damaged if she's willing to get violent over nothing on a reality show and believe in nutty right wing conspiracy theories

by Anonymousreply 15609/14/2020

Ashley should leave Michael for Andrew Gillum. At least she'll have a bisexual husband who's hot

by Anonymousreply 15709/15/2020

Dean the Bean is worth staying with his dad, and looking forward to his new sibling ! And I hope they have more kids too !

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15809/15/2020

Dean the Bean and his parents

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15909/15/2020

That kid is cute, despite Michael being his father.

by Anonymousreply 16009/15/2020

hopefully as he gets older he'll look more like Ashley

by Anonymousreply 16109/15/2020

Our girls did it! The ratings rose quite a lot this past Sunday!

.28 key demo and 1.017 million total

#6 cable show of the day

they're rising!

by Anonymousreply 16209/15/2020

R157, Gilliam has no money. To be honest, if I had to be married to someone who was having sex with males and females behind my back, I had better get paid.

by Anonymousreply 16309/15/2020

I don't watch these shows. I had a student and one of these ladies is his aunt. He was a crazy ass, spoiled mother fucker. Mentioned his aunt and I searched. It's one with Houston ties.

by Anonymousreply 16409/15/2020

Probably Giselle R164.

What frau ass bitch keeps posting pictures of Ashley's kid on here? Gtfo with that corny shit. We are here to pick apart crazy women, not coo over baby photos.

by Anonymousreply 16509/15/2020

Oh my that episode was messy! Monique needs to RELAX I know she planned this and that but geez. When she pretended she was asleep that was just childish. Also her man seems annoyed with her.

Wendy’s in laws hating her so much that they wouldn’t attend her wedding and still don’t see their son/ grand kids is a HUGE RED FLAG. Someone here has the tea, spill please!

by Anonymousreply 16609/15/2020

Yeah I hope we get more into the drama between Wendy and her in-laws.

Sounds like a Mama Joyce vs Mama Sharon battle waiting to happen!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16709/15/2020

R164 how did you know his aunt is on this show? He went around saying it?

by Anonymousreply 16809/15/2020

he told me. and i do not follow any of these shows. googled, 'cause I thought he was full of shit...and Houston came up. his guardian was certainly a lady of color (very nice) who lunched in an area where there are not too many (of that color). he is all fucked up and he has good reason to be fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 16909/15/2020

Goddamn I hate Mama Joyce so much. Dorothy was giving me slight shades but thankfully her storyline is over! This show already has a toxic presence, Michael Darby doesn't need any help!

by Anonymousreply 17009/15/2020

r165 Dean the Bean is the breakout star of RHOP - deal with it. Try to pay attention to the other cast members when he is in a scene. You cant.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17109/16/2020

Just for my friend at r165 , here is Dean with his dad last Halloween

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17209/16/2020

Hopefully, Baby Dean will be like Blu Ivy Carter and look more like the mother as he gets older. Right now, he's a split image of his daddy.

by Anonymousreply 17309/16/2020

Who gives a fuck about the baby?

by Anonymousreply 17409/16/2020

NYQUIL over here putting everyone to sleep with his bullshit...

by Anonymousreply 17509/16/2020

Gizelle getting that Bravo push!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17609/18/2020

I still can’t believe how adorable Ashley is!

by Anonymousreply 177Last Sunday at 9:52 AM

Adorable = shady as fuck for a reality show check.

by Anonymousreply 178Last Sunday at 10:42 AM

so tonight we 're going to see the lead up to the assault

no way would Bravo put it all in 1 episode. The rest is for next week

by Anonymousreply 179Last Sunday at 2:20 PM

Candiace actually sounded good thanks to the legend Chucky Thompson. Faith Evans should be a real ATL housewife now that she's beating up Stevie J!

Ashley will do anything for the cameras hunny, yassss! Say what you will, but she fucking delivers the DRAMA for that ass.

Its not fair that no one gets to question Monique to her face about the trainer. That is the source of her tension with everyone. She needs to stop acting like she is above having her marriage dissected like the rest of the women.

by Anonymousreply 180Last Sunday at 6:39 PM

so Monique is officially a liar. Candiace did not throw wine on her first. Monique grabbed at her hair and then it all started.

pathetic that anyone would resort to fighting on a reality show. No excuses whatsoever

she might not be a lazy mom but she sure is a dumb one

by Anonymousreply 181Last Sunday at 10:12 PM

full version of Candiace's song. She has a nice tone

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182Last Monday at 2:33 PM

Has Michael been accused of sexual assault/harassment yet this week?

by Anonymousreply 183Last Monday at 5:11 PM

That shit at R182 ain't no "I'm Gone With the Wind Fabulous"!

by Anonymousreply 184Last Monday at 5:57 PM

Google me

by Anonymousreply 185Last Monday at 6:34 PM

[quote]pathetic that anyone would resort to fighting on a reality show. No excuses whatsoever

Chile you know it brings the RATINGS! And this doesn't look as bad as Porsha dragging Kenya by her extensions.

After Ashley revealed that she and Michael invited another person in their bedroom, Wendy was quick to ask if it was a man or a woman. She seemed relieved that Ashley said it was woman. I guess that's less scandalous? Gurl bye. If Michael Darby was my husband and I was a heterosexual woman, he would definitely be cuckolded so I could at least get some good dick out of this deal!

by Anonymousreply 186Last Monday at 8:41 PM

Ashley admits they had a three-way because she was into another woman. Finally we get closer to the truth, which is most likely that they have an agreement and Ashley is aware the antics or tells Michael he can do what he wants as long as she can too. The lack of emotion she shows when they talk about it publicly at a restaurant is suspicious and made it seem like a setup.

The real question is, is Michael willing to look like a cheating scumbag publicly because he’s closeted and trying to “save” his reputation in business, or is he really bisexual? The gusto with which he grabs men’s asses just seems to place him more on the gay side (and we’ve never seen Michael leer at women the way he peers at/jokingly flirts with Juan and the other househusbands). Plus that cringe-worthy scene last season when Ashley tried to seduce him blindfolded during the day with strawberries and whipped cream....

by Anonymousreply 187Last Tuesday at 8:04 AM

Is it too real for Ashley to admit that she is just in it for the babies and the money? Just come clean and live your truth girl! I guarantee that it will still be messy and allow to to still get a flute.

by Anonymousreply 188Last Tuesday at 8:43 AM

Well r187, whatever reputation he had has already been flushed down the toilet. I guess Michael has some business ventures in Australia where people don't follow this show?

Ashley and Michael's initial discussions about the incident were not filmed, Ashley said it was a huge blowout. That restaurant scene is just them restating things they have already said to each other, for the show. The producers probably told Ashley it was a discussion they couldn't leave out. I dont think that scene is a good measurement of Ashley's true feelings. But they definitely have a non conventional arrangement going on.

by Anonymousreply 189Last Tuesday at 9:20 AM

There is something about Ashely that just seems fake as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 190Last Tuesday at 11:51 AM

Some might call it fake, to me it's more, strategic. She is the star of this show and she has those coins locked down for the two babies.

by Anonymousreply 191Last Tuesday at 12:18 PM

Ashley is not even the star of her own marriage!! Come on now, everyone knows Potomac belongs to Gizelle and Kurn, and that's that on that.

by Anonymousreply 192Last Tuesday at 1:55 PM

Just like Atlanta belonged to Nene and Kim, but Kandi and Porsha ended up the viewer favorites?

by Anonymousreply 193Last Tuesday at 1:58 PM

How dare you, the Grand Dame and the Word on the Street are no old ass jumped-up hookers from Atlanta! Nerve like a toothache!!

by Anonymousreply 194Last Tuesday at 2:07 PM

Monique is a major cunt

by Anonymousreply 195Last Tuesday at 2:09 PM

I died laughing at the end of the episode when the cameras panned to Karen running after Monique started attacking Candiace. Not the situation but just the look on Karen's face and the way she ran in those heels. Pretty good for a mid-50s woman

some guy even made a gif of it with Ashley's look of shock after returning from the bathroom

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196Last Tuesday at 2:18 PM

[quote] She is the star of this show

Baby, Ashley ain't the star of this franchise. Potomac is the house that Gizzy and the Grand Dame built.

by Anonymousreply 197Last Tuesday at 2:35 PM

Ashley seems cool as hell. I would love to have cocktails with her. Giselle is gorgeous, but doesn’t seem like she would be as much fun.

by Anonymousreply 198Last Tuesday at 3:24 PM

Kurn is the show. She gave me my tag line for life. "People come for me all the time, they just can't find me"

by Anonymousreply 199Last Tuesday at 3:52 PM

Apparently this is Monique's ex-best friend spilling tea about Monique getting wasted and flirting with the trainer. Seems like there were no gay men involved in this tea spilling, so important details like the identity of this trainer were left out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200Last Tuesday at 4:08 PM

lmao r196, she has such disappointment in her face

by Anonymousreply 201Last Tuesday at 4:12 PM

Gizelle Bryant is 6 ft tall

by Anonymousreply 202Last Wednesday at 10:26 AM

What is wrong with Monique's friend or ex-friend Gigi ? Why aren't they friends anymore? what happened ? I recall her appearances on RHOP when Monique was considered a new cast member. I wonder what happened. You can see a pic of the "trainer" in the above r200 thumbnail. He is lightskinned.

by Anonymousreply 203Last Wednesday at 12:47 PM

[quote]You can see a pic of the "trainer" in the above [R200] thumbnail. He is lightskinned.

Unlimited datalounge points for whoever identifies the trainer. The women on that video are only commenting about how bad a friend Gigi is and how Monique could cheat on Chris. Gurl bye. We only care about how sexy the trainer is!

by Anonymousreply 204Last Wednesday at 1:16 PM

Word on the street is that this is the trainer

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205Last Wednesday at 1:50 PM

Word on the street is that Chris also cheated ? Or has a GF or whatever ?

by Anonymousreply 206Last Wednesday at 2:06 PM

The trainer ain't all that. Mo decided to risk it all on a Great Values version of Jidenna?

by Anonymousreply 207Last Wednesday at 2:14 PM

[quote]Mo decided to risk it all on a Great Values version of Jidenna?

🤣🤣 My thoughts exactly. Maybe he looked better when she was wasted? Cause Im just not seeing it

by Anonymousreply 208Last Wednesday at 2:21 PM

Oh, I thought DL would find him attractive ? I was gonna say that if Monique were single he would be a great BF for her ? They would make a great couple.

by Anonymousreply 209Last Wednesday at 2:22 PM

Yikes R207.....maybe cite your jokes next time?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210Last Wednesday at 2:26 PM

r209 he's cute. But not irresistible enough for me to see Monique really cheating on her husband with him. Flirting with him while pissy drunk ok, but not carrying on an affair like these women have made it out to be. Monique is a very attractive woman considering she's had three kids. She could bag hotter guys.

by Anonymousreply 211Last Wednesday at 2:33 PM

I knew I read that from somewhere, R210, but I forgot I first read it at LSA. Lol.

by Anonymousreply 212Last Wednesday at 3:44 PM

Moniques husband is hot in a big bear kind of way. Why would she want that average looking trainer?

by Anonymousreply 213Last Wednesday at 8:07 PM

Maybe she's tired of always having to be on top?

by Anonymousreply 214Last Wednesday at 9:43 PM

I think the trainer is hot. I’m sure he is broke though, so it seems silly to risk losing your $ cow over.

by Anonymousreply 215Yesterday at 1:26 PM

Candiace will be on Wendy Williams on Monday. Im sure Wendy hasn't watched the show and wont know what to ask, as per usual.

by Anonymousreply 216Yesterday at 1:29 PM

"Are you the one who threw her fake leg at someone?" -- Wendy to Candiace

by Anonymousreply 217Yesterday at 4:11 PM

There really needs to be a thread where Wendy and Larry King interview each other with increasingly confused questions.

by Anonymousreply 218Yesterday at 4:31 PM

Wendy actually watches Potomac. She had Gizelle and Karen on her show separately last year and hit it off with both of them. She likes Potomac

by Anonymousreply 219Yesterday at 4:37 PM

"Girl! Tell me the truth: how's your parrot, T'Chakakhan?" -- Wendy to Candiace

by Anonymousreply 220Yesterday at 5:03 PM

Let's be real, Potomac is the other Black Housewives show. If Wendy didn't know about it then what the fuck is she doing? Reality TV is her bread and butter and Bravo TV straddles that line that white people may watch it, and white people love Wendy's ass. Watch her talk about Black Ink Crew or Love and Hip Hop and see how the audience responds.

by Anonymousreply 221Yesterday at 6:41 PM

Somebody should choke Wendy with an umbrella.

Is Monique available?

by Anonymousreply 222Yesterday at 6:50 PM

[quote]If Wendy didn't know about it then what the fuck is she doing?

Chile Wendy has Norman and producers give her a half-ass recap before the show, and she just wings it. She may watch them occasionally but she's had the attention span of a gnat for the last couple of years. Candiace should play a game with Wendy to see if she can correctly name all the Potomac housewives. She probably doesn't even know one them is also named Wendy 🤣

by Anonymousreply 223Yesterday at 6:53 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!