Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Donald Glover doesn’t want to label his sexuality

Donald Glover says he felt “weird” for not wanting to label his sexuality.

In an interview with Michaela Coel for GQ, the entertainers discussed Black identities, their critically-acclaimed television projects and how our current generation of social media users interact with each other online.

Coel, who recently earned unanimous praise for creating and starring in the BBC One drama I May Destroy You, said she believes that some Twitter users put on a persona, a “very specific, flattened [version].”

The star continued to discuss a book called The Corruption of Language, which is about the language used from generation and generation, saying “it’s so slippery and your understanding of something might not be my understanding of something, and extremism can adopt the language of the other extreme or of the oppressed.”

Glover then questioned why millennials are “stuck” in a narrative of using labels.

“There is security to being identified. “I’m a straight white male” or “I’m a gay Asian dancer” – you can find community easily and safely,” he explained.

“Instead of being like, “Man, I really don’t know…” Most of my college years were me being like, “I don’t know what I like.” I had friends who asked, “Are you gay?” And I’d be like, “I sort of feel like I am because I love this community.”

“You know? But maybe I’m not? And I always was trying to figure out, “Am I weird for not wanting to label it?” Yet, also, I never felt completely safe in just one place.”

When asked by Coel, “In what way did you not feel safe?” the Community star responded: “One time I was really close with this guy – a white guy. I was like, “Oh, man, this guy’s my friend.” And then one day we went to the mall and some black kids ragged on his shorts.

“He turned to me and said, “There are black people and then there are n*****s.” My brain, my heart… It was really intense, so I go home and I tell my dad. To his credit, he sat there for a minute and just thought about it and then he said, “What do you feel? That’s the most valuable thing right now.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146November 2, 2020 12:37 PM

Love it when these guys twist themselves in circles to avoid actually saying the truth: they like dick.

by Anonymousreply 1September 29, 2020 6:38 PM

He's most likely bisexual. He is married with children, no?

by Anonymousreply 2September 29, 2020 6:43 PM

In any case, he's hotter than Hell. The things I'd do to him.

by Anonymousreply 3September 29, 2020 6:44 PM

“Glover then questioned why millennials are “stuck” in a narrative of using labels.“

Because they use these labels as price tags.

by Anonymousreply 4September 29, 2020 6:44 PM

I have to 'label' myself because I've been 110% gay since birth. And if I don't assert myself the Xtians will erase me.

by Anonymousreply 5September 29, 2020 6:51 PM

Sexy bro

by Anonymousreply 6September 29, 2020 6:59 PM

Is this an example of the Bi erasure that I keep hearing about?

by Anonymousreply 7September 29, 2020 7:00 PM

Look at that pose. He likes men. It's very obvious to me, his body language.

by Anonymousreply 8September 29, 2020 7:01 PM

Exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 9September 29, 2020 7:05 PM

R9 beat me to it!

by Anonymousreply 10September 29, 2020 7:06 PM

[quote] I had friends who asked, “Are you gay?” And I’d be like, “I sort of feel like I am because I love this community.”

It’s like that episode of Sex And The City when Charlotte gets involved with a posse of art lesbians. She’s not gay and neither is he. They’re using gay life to colour their own.

by Anonymousreply 11September 29, 2020 7:07 PM

R3 has low standards.

by Anonymousreply 12September 29, 2020 7:08 PM

R11 yes! “Sweetheart, that’s all very nice, but if you’re not going to suck dick, you’re not gay.”

by Anonymousreply 13September 29, 2020 7:09 PM

Millennials will really do anything to avoid saying "bisexual."

by Anonymousreply 14September 29, 2020 7:10 PM

Love this guy

by Anonymousreply 15September 29, 2020 7:11 PM

More pretentious hipster speak. Please make it stop.

AND GET OFF MY LAWN!!!

by Anonymousreply 16September 29, 2020 7:11 PM

Who?

by Anonymousreply 17September 29, 2020 7:12 PM

Just say it.

"I like pussy AND cock."

Easy.

by Anonymousreply 18September 29, 2020 7:12 PM

I have a friend who thinks that Bi people are more generally attractive because they’re trying to appeal to everyone.

by Anonymousreply 19September 29, 2020 7:17 PM

I'm pansexual. If you buy me these pans, I'll have sex with you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20September 29, 2020 7:17 PM

He is one of the VERY rare instances of an insufferable hipster who has talent.

by Anonymousreply 21September 29, 2020 7:26 PM

He is good but not great at everything he does. It's remarkable that he has genuine talent in so many different fields, don't get me wrong, but he isn't a luminary in any of them.

by Anonymousreply 22September 29, 2020 7:36 PM

Why are you going to say, Man i really don't know if you know that you are gay, straight , bi, whatever you want to define yourself.

Sometimes the no lables looks more like "i'm too special to define myself"

by Anonymousreply 23September 29, 2020 7:39 PM

Damn he's hot

by Anonymousreply 24September 29, 2020 7:41 PM

So he's gay, huh? Just say it!

by Anonymousreply 25September 29, 2020 7:51 PM

Doesn't matter who he fucks, dude seems like a lazy lay.

by Anonymousreply 26September 29, 2020 7:52 PM

He’s so cool

by Anonymousreply 27September 29, 2020 7:57 PM

He's very sexy but exhausting......

by Anonymousreply 28September 29, 2020 8:03 PM

Words are not labels. They are the things we use to describe ourselves.

They have a problem with words then - which isn't the case, because they use all sorts of madeup language about 'binary' and other.

It's truly just a lot of bullshit and most older folks can see right through it. People will go to all sorts of lengths to not be gay or lesbian - it's astounding.

by Anonymousreply 29September 29, 2020 8:08 PM

[quote]“There is security to being identified. “I’m a straight white male” or “I’m a gay Asian dancer” – you can find community easily and safely,” he explained.

I do agree with him about the labels thing, but I think it goes beyond sexuality.

This is a mostly construct of American society and American culture, the need to "fit" into a certain social subset. In other countries, young people don't though as much emotional turmoil because they don't have a group of friends that looks exactly like them and likes all the same things as they do.

Those issues just bleed over into sexuality later in life, especially for gays. You can see it when we have these posts about people like Dr. Matthew Dempsey, and friends he hangs with that look like his clones. Im glad Don has realized his life doesn't have to look like this if he doesn't want it too.

by Anonymousreply 30September 29, 2020 8:09 PM

In other countries young people absolutely do have friends that look just like them and have the same interests. Its magnified in a country like the US because we have races and people from multiple countries so lines tend to be drawn in the sand about "your tribe vs my tribe'

by Anonymousreply 31September 29, 2020 8:36 PM

R30 - what the fuck are you rambling on about? It's not a construct of American society. These aren't social subsets - these are who people are. Asian, Gay, Black, Lesbian, Latino - these are not a social construct. It's reality.

And what the hell is this garbage that kids in other countries don't have friends that look exactly like them? Are you high? The US is one of the most multi-cultural countries in the world. Most other countries are homogenous compared to the US.

Seriously - that post is word salad that belongs in the garbage.

by Anonymousreply 32September 29, 2020 11:48 PM

I wonder what Nico Tortorella is thinking about this.

by Anonymousreply 33September 30, 2020 12:03 AM

[quote]These aren't social subsets - these are who people are. Asian, Gay, Black, Lesbian, Latino - these are not a social construct. It's reality.

Did you read ANYTHING that he's said in the article? Your statement indicates you do not comprehend anything he said. He clearly defines social subsets “There is security to being identified. “I’m a straight white male” or “I’m a gay Asian dancer”. Those are his words, jackass.

[quote]The US is one of the most multi-cultural countries in the world.

Doesnt mean shit to me. The US is also full of racial and class divide and you can see it this year more than ever. Those social divides are indeed constructs of American society. Just because YOU don't feel they exist doesn't mean they don't.

by Anonymousreply 34September 30, 2020 12:15 AM

Boring, self-deluded twat.

And R34 certainly maintains the standard with "Your statement indicates you do not comprehend anything he said."

by Anonymousreply 35September 30, 2020 1:05 AM

Who cares what he labels? Go label your kitchen cabinets, thirsty man.

by Anonymousreply 36September 30, 2020 1:08 AM

He is so damn hot

by Anonymousreply 37September 30, 2020 1:11 AM

You think racial and class divides are a construct of American society R34? Take a trip to Japan or India and you'll see what racial and class division is really like you ignorant twat. The poster you're berating is pointing out the nonsense in R30's post about how young people in other countries don't only hang out with people who look like them and have the same interests -- a fat load of nonsense. If anything those countries are more likely to "stick with their own kind" because there are simply no other groups to socialize with. Your typical lithuanian isn't going to hang out with anyone other than people who look and are ethnically Lithuanian because Surprise! there are no other people in Lithuania besides lithuanians

by Anonymousreply 38September 30, 2020 1:19 AM

Body odor is his calling card.

by Anonymousreply 39September 30, 2020 1:20 AM

[quote]You think racial and class divides are a construct of American society [R34]?

I did not say racial and class divides are unique to America. READ. I said that LABELS, the ones Don are speaking of, are MOSTLY a construct of American society and American culture. If they weren't, he would have no reason to say the things he's saying. And every other black celebrity who wants to come out wouldn't be so hesitant to call themselves, GAY. There is a social subset associated with the label, GAY, that he doesn't identify with. And that's probably because of combative queens who can't understand the perspective of anyone but themselves, as you bitches have shown on this thread. A very good exercise to see examples of just that.

by Anonymousreply 40September 30, 2020 1:48 AM

Black celebrities are reluctant to come out as gay because american society, particularly black american society, is homophobic. It has nothing to do with being associated with gays. Americans both black and white are grossed out by gay sex. You're full of shit R40

by Anonymousreply 41September 30, 2020 1:58 AM

Also, the social aspect of gay society is what he DOES like

by Anonymousreply 42September 30, 2020 2:00 AM

[quote]It has nothing to do with being associated with gays

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43September 30, 2020 2:03 AM

Oh please R43. He likes sucking cock and won't admit it. If he did, half his fan base and any potential fans would disappear

by Anonymousreply 44September 30, 2020 2:05 AM

To me it sounds like gay spaces like theatre, parties, and such were more fun than their straight counterparts when he was in college, and admitting that he's a heterosexual who enjoyed being in them as a friend/guest would make him insufficiently special and connected.

by Anonymousreply 45September 30, 2020 2:07 AM

These anti-label narcissists seem to be more tedious than their fellow label-horse counterparts; one needs a million labels to describe every shade of how boring they are and the other can't even describe anything about themselves without resorting to vague meaningless dribble because God forbid if they should have to use a label that accurately describes them in some way or another.🙄

by Anonymousreply 46September 30, 2020 2:10 AM

I'll say it again - Labels are just words used to describe and communicate. And they are not labels that get slapped on someone for no reason. They fit the definition of that word.

All these people thinking that they are special because they avoid words and labels are not fooling anyone.

by Anonymousreply 47September 30, 2020 2:19 AM

[quote]I wonder what Nico Tortorella is thinking about this.

This is always the most relevant question.

by Anonymousreply 48September 30, 2020 2:21 AM

If you don't have labels, you don't have any way to find other people you have something in common with. People who aren't comfortable with labels are people who don't really know what they want.

by Anonymousreply 49September 30, 2020 2:38 AM

[quote]Labels are just words used to describe and communicate.

As opposed to those other whore words that are all “me me me”.

by Anonymousreply 50September 30, 2020 2:45 AM

[quote]I wonder what Nico Tortorella is thinking about this.

Agree with R48 - I ask myself this question about so many things in life.

by Anonymousreply 51September 30, 2020 2:48 AM

This anti-label stance only seems to apply to sexuality/orientation. You don't hear them mentioning it when discussing other aspects of themselves e.g. Race, sex, religion, nationality, politics etc. I wonder why?

by Anonymousreply 52September 30, 2020 2:57 AM

Doesnt he rap about pussy like all the others? Why would he need tk lanel his swxualitt. Ut's obvious he's straight.

Its always heteros that repeat this line.

by Anonymousreply 53September 30, 2020 3:12 AM

[quote]This anti-label stance only seems to apply to sexuality/orientation. You don't hear them mentioning it when discussing other aspects of themselves e.g. Race, sex, religion, nationality, politics etc. I wonder why?

This isn't accurate.

Race? With people who have parents of two different races some opt to choose neither or acknowledge both non-specifically and just say they are biracial/multiracial.

Sex? Non-binary/Genderqueer using "They" or "Them" as their nouns.

Religion? Omnism or agnostic. You believe in all religions / you believe in God but subscribe to no religion.

Nationality? Stateless persons.

Politics? Independent voters. They are neither Republican, Democrat or Libertarian. They vote how they like and don't care about party lines.

by Anonymousreply 54September 30, 2020 3:12 AM

I don’t understand the adulation for Michaela Coel. At first she seemed very exciting—she has a great look and seems very intelligent—but she has one pouty performance in her that she gives over and over. Versatile she is not.

by Anonymousreply 55September 30, 2020 3:12 AM

He’s damn fine. I don’t need a label, just a fun roll in the hay.

by Anonymousreply 56September 30, 2020 3:19 AM

Why would he want to label it when he knows in advance that he'll just be called a fag (by intolerant gays) even though he's bi?

by Anonymousreply 57September 30, 2020 3:29 AM

Seems to me like he’s bisexual but doesn’t want it out there.

by Anonymousreply 58September 30, 2020 3:48 AM

Don’t laugh, but I thought he was Danny Glover’s son until I did a Google search today and learned otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 59September 30, 2020 3:56 AM

If only Nico had talent and power, they could be the new non-labelled anti-power non-couple.

by Anonymousreply 60September 30, 2020 4:21 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 61September 30, 2020 9:56 AM

CBS: Biden 48% to 41%

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62September 30, 2020 9:58 AM

Shut up, Donald Glover. We know you like snow bunnies. This is why I stopped reading interviews with celebrities that I like.

by Anonymousreply 63September 30, 2020 12:28 PM

R53 Yes, because singing and rapping about pussy is a clear sign that you are straight, sure

by Anonymousreply 64September 30, 2020 2:03 PM

Is it that hard for a black man to say he likes dick too?

by Anonymousreply 65September 30, 2020 2:33 PM

He is a heterosexually married guy. Big woop. We need to lose the Bs. We need to go back to gays and lesbians only. Bisexuals in straight marriages have all the privileges of the heteros, yet they want to play the victim. Fuck them. They have no idea how it's like to be oppressed, discriminated against and marginalized in this society. So sick of these "bisexual" snowflakes. No, you are not a victim and no, I don't feel bad for you for being a breeder. Fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 66September 30, 2020 2:37 PM

He has three babies with this lady. I hope he's ready to pay her big time child support when she leaves him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67September 30, 2020 2:58 PM

The latest generation uses “I don’t like labels because they’re stifling” as a shield the way older generations used bearding and outright denial to protect themselves. Same game, different look. If we keep saying “don’t label my sexuality,” LGB people wont have any advocacy because the community will be in shambles. Our culture is NOT in a place where we can be post-labels realistically because we still have discrimination. I’d love to get to a place and time when it doesn’t matter, but it does. Representation matters a lot.

Cara Delevigne said she doesn’t like labels but chases after women like nobody’s business. Just embrace your gayness/lesbian identity so the rest of us have more representation in the world!!!!

by Anonymousreply 68September 30, 2020 3:13 PM

R65, a lot of bi black men don’t like dick. They like boypussy and hotmouth. Don’t assume

by Anonymousreply 69September 30, 2020 3:16 PM

[quote]Bisexuals in straight marriages have all the privileges of the heteros, yet they want to play the victim. Fuck them. They have no idea how it's like to be oppressed, discriminated against and marginalized in this society.

r66, unfortunately most black men do know very well what it's like to be oppressed, discriminated against and marginalized. That is a contributing factor in why they hesitate to come out.

by Anonymousreply 70September 30, 2020 3:37 PM

Does he have some serious BBC?

by Anonymousreply 71September 30, 2020 3:39 PM

Gay.

So sad to twist yourself like this The only reason to reject "that label" is because you're in denial.

"Gay" is not a label, it's a simple description of your sexuality.

by Anonymousreply 72September 30, 2020 3:41 PM

r69 is right, a most of the bi black men are addicted to big ass, they dont care about the dick, as long as the ass is nice

by Anonymousreply 73September 30, 2020 3:42 PM

What’s a snow bunny?

by Anonymousreply 74September 30, 2020 3:42 PM

R69 what a crazy generalization

by Anonymousreply 75September 30, 2020 3:42 PM

R74 similar to a rice queen.

Think about it for a second.

by Anonymousreply 76September 30, 2020 3:55 PM

R72 He's not gay, he's a straight snowflake who wants to play victim and claim he's "bi" to stay relevant.

by Anonymousreply 77September 30, 2020 3:59 PM

Probably not that different from Jameela Jamil running around calling herself "queer".

by Anonymousreply 78September 30, 2020 4:01 PM

Whoa. His blond white wife, as pictured in R67 is the frauest frau who ever frau'ed. And that ugly Gucci sweatshirt doesn't change the fact. In fact, I'd respect her frauness more if she was just wearing a plain Target sweatshirt. Putting "Gucci" on a boring white hoodie doesn't make the hoodie, or you, more classy.

by Anonymousreply 79September 30, 2020 4:09 PM

lol R79. well they are hipster label whores. Looks like she changes it up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80September 30, 2020 4:22 PM

He's a Millennial because Millennials were the ones who hated being labeled and felt it reductive. Sort of a way to reclaim a sense of control in a dysfunctional world that seems to always try a way to marginalize somebody. However now everyone labels everyone and people come up with new labels just to have something to call somebody.

But it would be easier to just say "I'm a guy and I like to fuck pussy and suck dick".

by Anonymousreply 81September 30, 2020 4:29 PM

She looks much better there, R80.

by Anonymousreply 82September 30, 2020 4:30 PM

i find him to be extremely sexy.

by Anonymousreply 83September 30, 2020 4:54 PM

Ultimately, there's only one label that men don't like attached to them and that is the "G."

by Anonymousreply 84September 30, 2020 4:59 PM

Damn I just wrote a great post about why younger celebrities might squirm under scrutiny around the subject of sexual orientation. But it got lost somehow. Let me see if I can reconstruct it.

Basically, I think younger people are growing up being told now, that sexuality is normal and natural. And that sex is a natural part of self-expression and relationships. And that you don't have to feel ashamed to have attraction to one or the other gender. And that sexuality exists ON A CONTINUUM. We did not grow up with this internalized belief system that [most] sexual feelings are normal and not shameful.

So then you have the media trying to nose into your private love life, which to you, is not a big deal, but also it has nothing to do with your work. And yet, you are supposed to put your stuff out there for the world to dissect and consume? It's akin to talking about your sexual history with your grandma. You are going to squirm. You are not going to get much out of that. And there's no real reason to subject yourself to this exchange.

So maybe they just want to protect their privacy and have the freedom to explore sexuality in ways we have all fought for people to have the right to do. And they are not interested in locking horns with the world to definitely declare 'HEY, WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD! ARE YOU READY FOR THIS? I AM ___________!!!!"

by Anonymousreply 85September 30, 2020 5:00 PM

Sensitive secrets and a sacred sexuality!

Straight people do not have this problem, ever. Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 86September 30, 2020 5:03 PM

You make a damn good point, R86.

by Anonymousreply 87September 30, 2020 5:09 PM

This is the same kind of double speak that is destroying our country. Elusiveness actually the opposite of pride or accountability. How would a woman feel dating a guy that espouses this? It’s also greedy and self serving. Does he get offended when they ask at the STD clinic?

I’d need to know if he likes hole or the pole.

by Anonymousreply 88September 30, 2020 5:10 PM

He’s still hot as hell though.

by Anonymousreply 89September 30, 2020 5:10 PM

Honestly I tried at R85 to put myself in their shoes. I really tried to spin it.

But it could just as easily be viewed as a symptom of today's levels of navel-gazing, narcissistic self-absorption to be so "coy" and evasive about what should be an easy enough question. And especially people in heteronormative marriages with children -- really? You can't pin it down at this point? You have a hall pass from your wife for those times that you need to express your queerness? Bitch, please.

by Anonymousreply 90September 30, 2020 5:14 PM

It better be 9” inches of sacred.

by Anonymousreply 91September 30, 2020 5:17 PM

R77 He doesn't need this kind of things to be relevant, because he is relevant right now. He is having success as musician and as actor.

Of course don't need this kind of things doesn't mean not using them. Taylor Swift didn't need the fake relationships to be relevant but she used them anyway

by Anonymousreply 92September 30, 2020 5:27 PM

[quote]I’d need to know if he likes hole or the pole

Like it has already been mentioned in this thread, black men who sleep with both sexes generally aren't interested in pole and they ain't sucking dick. You think Jeffree Star's boyfriend left his baby mama for Jeffree's shriveled up dicklet? NOPE. These guys like feminine looking queens who will service their meat and give them BOOTY. The only "community" he is talking about is ASS. BUSSY. Get to know some real trade and you will see. Its not palatable for celebrity of his stature to say it in those words, so he has use these complex explanations about labels.

by Anonymousreply 93September 30, 2020 5:37 PM

It's funny how I been reading a lot of stuff from the 1960s and 1970s and it seemed that bisexuality or "no labels" sexuality was "hip" with the art and literary crowd especially in NY, LA and London. You had people like Patti Smith, Loud Reed, Jim Carroll and David Bowie who played with ambiguity of sexuality and gender. If wonder if the rise of Evangelical Christianity and the moral majority in the 1980s increased the "black and white" thinking in regards to gender roles and sexual orientation. The US is still puritan with a very clinical view of sexuality and shame regarding discussions of sexual matters. We have a long way to go especially since this country is still controlled by right wingers and has been stuck that way since the 1980s.

by Anonymousreply 94September 30, 2020 5:42 PM

R95, here on it’s It’s “tiny cocklet”.

by Anonymousreply 95September 30, 2020 5:56 PM

He sure 'nuff is sexy tho!

by Anonymousreply 96September 30, 2020 5:56 PM

Am I the only one who doesn't think television when I see BBC?

by Anonymousreply 97September 30, 2020 6:13 PM

Aaron Carter may be crazy as fuck but he is openly bisexual. But I guess since he's not famous anymore, it doesn't matter. Also Marlon Brando, RDJ (before Iron Man), James Dean (he admitted very slyly in an interview he swung both ways and even dodged the draft by listing himself as a homosexual), John Mayer, Lady Gaga and Lindsay Lohan are bisexual and didn't really hide it. Frank Ocean and Tyler the Creator both came out in such a cryptic way from song lyrics. Harry Styles is playing coy about his sexuality.

Bi erasure is a loaded term because many bisexuals lean heavily toward one gender in regards to attraction. If you're a guy and mostly prefer guys sexually and fall in love with guys then you will likely say you're gay despite finding some women attractive. It's rarely a 50/50 thing. Sexual attraction and romantic attraction aren't lined up consistently.

by Anonymousreply 98September 30, 2020 6:26 PM

Childish Bisexual

by Anonymousreply 99September 30, 2020 6:45 PM

It’s great dudes today don’t want to label themselves straight. It’s progress. Only nasty, bitter people here would criticize this.

by Anonymousreply 100September 30, 2020 9:07 PM

I’ll lick that sex on a stick from head to toe and ask questions later.

by Anonymousreply 101September 30, 2020 11:31 PM

[quote] Aaron Carter may be crazy as fuck but he is openly bisexual. But I guess since he's not famous anymore, it doesn't matter. Also Marlon Brando, RDJ (before Iron Man), James Dean (he admitted very slyly in an interview he swung both ways and even dodged the draft by listing himself as a homosexual), John Mayer, Lady Gaga and Lindsay Lohan are bisexual and didn't really hide it. Frank Ocean and Tyler the Creator both came out in such a cryptic way from song lyrics. Harry Styles is playing coy about his sexuality.

Aaron Carter appeared to backpedal on remarks he made about his sexuality last summer, saying reports he’d come out as bisexual were “misconstrued.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102September 30, 2020 11:53 PM

Who cares dude

by Anonymousreply 103September 30, 2020 11:57 PM

r55, watch, "Chewing Gum". She's a hilarious comedic actress.

by Anonymousreply 104October 1, 2020 12:26 AM

Donald and Jaden would be cute together, they could fuss over labels and things

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105October 1, 2020 2:17 AM

Donald is 37. Jaden is 22.

Will and Jada would not approve.

by Anonymousreply 106October 1, 2020 2:18 AM

Both adults

by Anonymousreply 107October 1, 2020 2:35 AM

Im sure Don's side pieces are about the same age as Jaden and look like him

by Anonymousreply 108October 1, 2020 2:46 AM

Donald Glover is sexy.

by Anonymousreply 109October 1, 2020 2:51 AM

I remember people on the /r/bisexual subreddit speculated he was bi on the basis of something he said in one of vai numbers.

by Anonymousreply 110October 1, 2020 2:54 AM

* vai = his

by Anonymousreply 111October 1, 2020 2:55 AM

He married a white woman? Another traitor to his race...

by Anonymousreply 112October 3, 2020 9:07 AM

Boss

by Anonymousreply 113October 3, 2020 10:58 AM

He sounds tiresome.

by Anonymousreply 114October 4, 2020 4:58 AM

Most actors can be very tiresome and needy because of how much attention they always want, but he's cute and talented and seems nice enough, am I missing something that somehow makes him more tiresome than usual?

by Anonymousreply 115October 5, 2020 11:26 PM

[Quote] Americans both black and white are grossed out by gay sex.

That's rich, considering anal sex is standard in str8 porn. And porn reflects and influences society.

by Anonymousreply 116October 5, 2020 11:49 PM

To say Glover is not talented is crazy. He is. Very. If you don’t get it you just don’t I guess. He is trying to come across as broad minded It seems. At least he is talking about it. He doesn’t seem to be baiting though.

by Anonymousreply 117October 5, 2020 11:49 PM

What gay community is her talking about? His university's Queer Club/Society?

by Anonymousreply 118October 5, 2020 11:51 PM

*is he talking about

by Anonymousreply 119October 5, 2020 11:51 PM

he on da down low, son.

by Anonymousreply 120October 6, 2020 12:00 AM

Naw

by Anonymousreply 121October 6, 2020 12:07 AM

He was raised as a Jehovah's Witness. I wonder what he thinks of that label.

by Anonymousreply 122October 6, 2020 4:29 AM

R44, I don’t think you are right. He is not the traditional black performer. He doesn’t appeal as mainstream to the typical black family. He is a hipster and young people like him and they don’t care about who you fuck.

I vote for flexible.

by Anonymousreply 123October 6, 2020 5:09 AM

[Quote]He is a hipster and young people like him and they don’t care about who you fuck.

🙄🥱

by Anonymousreply 124October 6, 2020 6:01 AM

That’s accurate

by Anonymousreply 125October 6, 2020 7:52 AM

WE knew he was a cock sukker loong time ago

by Anonymousreply 126October 6, 2020 9:37 AM

He’s a loser. In a different interview years ago he said he liked being call the n-word during sex.

He’s gross on so many levels.

by Anonymousreply 127October 6, 2020 10:01 AM

Young people absolutely do care who you fuck.

by Anonymousreply 128October 6, 2020 1:31 PM

[Quote] In a different interview years ago he said he liked being call the n-word during sex.

[Quote] I was having sex with this girl. And we were towards the end. And she goes, “Fuck me hard with that (n-word) dick.” And I stop… look at her right in the eye… and I came harder that I ever cum before. It was so awesome, you guys… It was almost worth being black my entire life

I guess some people miss the sting in the tail of that joke.

by Anonymousreply 129October 6, 2020 1:33 PM

Until Black Gay Lives Matter, this will go on.

by Anonymousreply 130October 6, 2020 1:46 PM

[quote]He doesn’t appeal as mainstream to the typical black family.

Black people will not be surprised, at all, if DG comes out as gay or bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 131October 6, 2020 2:16 PM

LSA thinks any man who dates out is gay/bi.

by Anonymousreply 132October 6, 2020 2:27 PM

You people don’t know anything about black people

by Anonymousreply 133October 6, 2020 2:30 PM

You people!?

by Anonymousreply 134October 6, 2020 2:31 PM

I do r133 and I know it will not be breaking news to black people that DG is bisexual

by Anonymousreply 135October 6, 2020 2:34 PM

You’re right about that. He’s artsy, hipster albeit a rapper

by Anonymousreply 136October 6, 2020 2:37 PM

Emo rap has opened up tolerance for non-traditional urban men

by Anonymousreply 137October 6, 2020 2:37 PM

I assumed he secretly liked sex with men when I got into COMMUNITY several years ago and watched some behind-the-scene clips. He seemed to really be into Joel McHale. For example, in one, Joel's asscrack was showing and Donald knelt down and pretended to lick it. And it wasn't a quick act. In fact, Yvette Nicole Brown seemed skeeved out by it and kept screaming at him to stop.

by Anonymousreply 138November 1, 2020 11:57 AM

Labels are challenging only to undecided people in the middle.

by Anonymousreply 139November 1, 2020 12:15 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 140November 1, 2020 12:41 PM

Donald Glover. Don Glover. Donglover. Dong Lover.

by Anonymousreply 141November 1, 2020 11:46 PM

He's GAY! Who the fuck didn't already know this? You must be a complete moron not to seeing it. DUH !!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 142November 1, 2020 11:58 PM

So he saying he can't describe his sexuality because he had a bad experience with a friend who was racist? Am I following this right?

by Anonymousreply 143November 2, 2020 12:30 AM

it’s the white mans fault?

by Anonymousreply 144November 2, 2020 2:10 AM

He's doing that "I'm part of the gay community because I have fun in gay bars" nonsense. He might as well be a hen party goer.

His baby mother had their third child recently.

by Anonymousreply 145November 2, 2020 10:35 AM

she been givin up her ass hole up to hung white boys for years to stretch....nasty old fuk.

by Anonymousreply 146November 2, 2020 12:37 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!