Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hugh Jackman’s wife is sick and tired of her husband being labeled as gay!

She’s had enough of our “mean spirits”.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69October 10, 2020 5:53 AM

Hmmm, mean-spirited? I think of mean-spirited rumors as those that claim someone is guilty of committing crimes or is "bad" in some way. Claiming someone is gay when they are not would be as mean-spirited as saying someone was Norwegian when they are actually Swedish, in that it would not be mean-spirited at all but just wrong. Claiming the rumors are "mean" implies she thinks being gay is bad. So, really, just fuck her and her may-or-may-not-be-gay husband.

by Anonymousreply 1September 29, 2020 3:04 PM

She knew what she was signing up for.

by Anonymousreply 2September 29, 2020 3:11 PM

She's just cranky because her lumbago is acting up.

by Anonymousreply 3September 29, 2020 3:12 PM

If there's someone who I believe will be forced to come out at some point is this jokester. There are receipts everywhere of his gayness, including that film director who was his neighbor and outed their fake marriage decades ago.

This Queen is beyond pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 4September 29, 2020 3:15 PM

So stupid to even comment on this (“me thinks she doth protest too much”).

The correct way to reply is just to say she’s heard this rumour so many times she just laughs at it now, and move on to the next question.

by Anonymousreply 5September 29, 2020 3:17 PM

Deborra-Lee, he should stop sucking dick then.

by Anonymousreply 6September 29, 2020 3:17 PM

World is sick and tired of Hugh Jackman's wife complaining about her husband being labeled as gay.

by Anonymousreply 7September 29, 2020 3:20 PM

If she were really smart she would follow Henry Ford's famous motto - "Never complain, never explain."

by Anonymousreply 8September 29, 2020 3:22 PM

He's not gay, he just enjoys flying with Singer and the boys for the showtunes!

by Anonymousreply 9September 29, 2020 3:23 PM

[quote]Hugh Jackman’s wife is sick and tired of her husband being labeled as gay!

And I am sure her husband is sick and tired of sucking all those dicks!

by Anonymousreply 10September 29, 2020 3:28 PM

Perhaps she and Ah-mall could start a support group?

by Anonymousreply 11September 29, 2020 3:32 PM

I guess part of it is "mean spirited" because a lot of people question why he's married to someone who looks like her.

by Anonymousreply 12September 29, 2020 3:33 PM

"Why do all these homosexuals keep sucking my cock?

by Anonymousreply 13September 29, 2020 3:40 PM

Who even cares? Hugh looks like an old man. Never found him attractive to begin with.

by Anonymousreply 14September 29, 2020 3:48 PM

Well, this is all you have to look forward to, Aaron.

You know where I am, so do give me a bell when it gets too much, darling.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15September 29, 2020 4:20 PM

I remember when she looked old enough to be his mother.

Either she’s had some excellent work done or he is not aging well.

by Anonymousreply 16September 29, 2020 4:24 PM

R16 they're going to meet in the middle of that street.

by Anonymousreply 17September 29, 2020 4:33 PM

Hugh Jackman was attractive and talented once. He peaked around 10 years ago. He was wonderful in Oklahoma but I think big movie roles ruined him. I guess he, like Travolta, for one reason or another wants to be in a marriage with a woman instead of being public about the truth.

His wife isn’t doing him any favors by bringing this up time and again. It’s not like Hugh is still a hot piece today, so why is she talking about it? He’s aged more quickly due to his high protein diet he was on for long stretches of time when he trained for Wolverine roles.

by Anonymousreply 18September 29, 2020 4:37 PM

Does she ever change her hairstyle?

by Anonymousreply 19September 29, 2020 4:45 PM

[Quote][Hugh’s] been ‘gay’ for so many years, I was ‘gay’ too when I did [the 1988 film] ‘Shame’. They were shocked when I got married.”

LOL She outed him and herself too!

by Anonymousreply 20September 29, 2020 4:57 PM

Not to particularly defend Furness but it appears the interviewer asked her the inevitable question about "rumours" (not specifically gay rumours) and she used the old standby of blaming the tabloids and their "mean-spirited" stories about celebrities. Her other comments were more along the lines of, so what? Vegetarian or gay - who cares?

Why bother asking her? She's not going to blow the whistle now.

by Anonymousreply 21September 29, 2020 9:41 PM

Daily Mail has censored all the comments and the ones they’re publishing are praising the beautiful couple for their love and the fraus adore that she’s chubby and normal looking married to such a handsome man. It gives them hope. Lol.

by Anonymousreply 22September 29, 2020 9:50 PM

Lots of stupid posters in this thread. When she said rumors were mean spirited she wasn't referring to gay rumors. OP twisted her words to stir up shit

by Anonymousreply 23September 29, 2020 10:00 PM

You tell 'em, girl!

by Anonymousreply 24September 29, 2020 10:44 PM

J'Accuse!

I'm looking at you DataLounge

by Anonymousreply 25September 29, 2020 10:47 PM

Me too Deborra-Lee, honey. Me too.

by Anonymousreply 26September 29, 2020 10:48 PM

The first step is admitting it.

by Anonymousreply 27September 29, 2020 10:50 PM

She looks like a raisin in sneakers!

by Anonymousreply 28September 29, 2020 10:50 PM

You queens just want Hugh to be gay 'cause he's hot!

by Anonymousreply 29September 29, 2020 11:23 PM

I live in the West Village and have been cruised by Hugh more than once. He gives a very hard stare up and down, and smiles and turns his head back to look once more. After he recognized me over time, he would say hello or how's it going. This was in 2008 or 2009 and continued off and on for about 4 years.

It was quite flattering the first time it happened, but I have never gone with a married man and he wasn't enough to make me break this rule. He was usually by himself when walking or with one of the children. I have seen her with the children many times as well. I never saw them together in all the years we have been living on the same street. I imagine if he cruised me, he has cruised other men and would most likely go their apartment for sex.

I know he is still at the end of the street in the tall glass building, but I haven't seen him for at least 3 years.

by Anonymousreply 30September 29, 2020 11:33 PM

Have you ever run into his wife R30?

by Anonymousreply 31September 29, 2020 11:46 PM

Sorry R30. You did mention that you’ve seen her with the kids.

by Anonymousreply 32September 29, 2020 11:47 PM

R30 here. I have heard rumors from different people that Hugh is in a side relationship with his former trainer or agent and he spends time at his place a little further downtown. I really don't see him in the West Village too much, although he recently was in the NY Post walking his dog in the hood.

by Anonymousreply 33September 30, 2020 1:32 AM

oh no, Debbie's mad at us! Better stop talking about her gay husband!

by Anonymousreply 34September 30, 2020 1:33 AM

He's had that horrible eye job that feminises men. Why do men get that eye surgery? They look like old lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 35September 30, 2020 1:46 AM

R30, we had a doorman who had worked in his building. He praised Jackman and the family to heaven and back. Believe me, I was DYING to ask if he’d seen anything interesting, but didn’t. Apparently Nicole Kidman had a place in the same building and he had nothing but praise for them, too. Either the doorman was star-struck or demonstrating his ability to keep his mouth shut and deserve his tips.

by Anonymousreply 36September 30, 2020 1:47 AM

Release a smoking hot sex tape, Debbie. That'll shut us up.

by Anonymousreply 37September 30, 2020 1:57 AM

Gallo's Birdseye View Into Jackman's Private Life By World Entertainment News Network on 18 August 2004

"The BUFFALO 66 star recently moved into a new New York apartment and discovered he can see right into the home Jackman shares with his wife Deborra-lee Furness.

Although he's not a fan of gossip, Gallo admits there's many things he could share with the world about Jackman's private life - especially the state of his marriage.

He explains, "When you look out the window what I see is just unbelievable. First of all him and his wife, I've never seen them even acknowledge (each other)."

"It's as if one of them is invisible and the other one can't see them. They're like the most disjointed couple I've ever seen. They should put their shades down more often or something."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38September 30, 2020 2:01 AM

Bitch at r35, stop calling my husband feminine! He's all man!!!!

by Anonymousreply 39September 30, 2020 2:25 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40September 30, 2020 12:12 PM

What cancer treatments?

by Anonymousreply 41September 30, 2020 12:25 PM

He's had skin cancer removed at least six times.

by Anonymousreply 42September 30, 2020 12:28 PM

R40 It's not spying if people can see directly through your window! As Vincent Gallo said, if you want privacy, put your shades down!

by Anonymousreply 43September 30, 2020 2:14 PM

Australians are the descendants of criminals and whores. Of course they have it in their genes to lie, cheat, and do anything to get ahead.

by Anonymousreply 44September 30, 2020 2:23 PM

How did Deb get rid of John Palermo?

Hugh, Deb and John were a throuple for years.

by Anonymousreply 45September 30, 2020 2:39 PM

r18 it's simple. He and Travolta are bisexual and get different things from their male and female partners. Not hard to understand and allows them to reject the "gay" label.

by Anonymousreply 46September 30, 2020 3:08 PM

Of course she's fed up of constantly being told her gay husband is gay. She already knows it.

by Anonymousreply 47September 30, 2020 4:13 PM

[quote] [R40] It's not spying if people can see directly through your window! As Vincent Gallo said, if you want privacy, put your shades down!

It's not that he looked but that he blabbed like a little bitch about it.

[quote] He and Travolta are bisexual

For whatever reason I doubt Jackman is really into women.

by Anonymousreply 48September 30, 2020 4:21 PM

[quote]He and Travolta are bisexual and get different things from their male and female partners. Not hard to understand and allows them to reject the "gay" label.

[quote]For whatever reason I doubt Jackman is really into women.

Probably for the very same reason I doubt Travolta is into women. At all. But, yes, they're "bisuxual," so it's perfectly logical and reasonable for them to have spent decades denigrating anyone who says they're gay and promoting their alleged heterosexuality through beard marriages.

by Anonymousreply 49September 30, 2020 4:28 PM

Well, Travolta has a lot of kids so I suspect he's bisexual. It's not that uncommon. Many people can get it up enough to reproduce but may prefer men. Now that his wife has passed away, I wonder if he will really let his freak flag fly.

by Anonymousreply 50September 30, 2020 8:00 PM

Hugh isn’t gay he’s just constantly reprising his role in Boy From Oz.

by Anonymousreply 51September 30, 2020 8:09 PM

R50, where are all the masseuses he hit on and women saying he sexually harassed them?

by Anonymousreply 52September 30, 2020 8:46 PM

r52 have you never been cruised by a married man? Yeah, they may not cheat with other women, but sometimes they can be aggressive freaks while trying to get cock. This idea that he has to be either gay or straight is rediculous in 2020. He has more than one child by his wife. Maybe he uses a turkey baster or some other process for insemination, but I predict they've had sex. I also predict that he was having a lot more sex with men but stayed in his marriage for convenience and due to blackmail by Scientology. Even then, I go by the Kensy Scale which talks about the shades of grey.

Hugh is likely in the same boat. For an open-minded woman, it's perfect because their men will NEVER leave them for a man and don't care to chase women. This really isn't anything new.

by Anonymousreply 53September 30, 2020 9:10 PM

His kids are adopted...hmmmm

by Anonymousreply 54September 30, 2020 10:25 PM

[quote]For years he had a "Business Partner" with whom he exchanged rings. Anyone remember the guy's name?

John Palermo.

Hugh's wife KNOWS that he is gay. And she's probably, a lesbian.

A perfect match.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55September 30, 2020 10:27 PM

Poor dear. We should get her a cup of herbal tea to cradle, and maybe a shop-bottom to yell at. That'll make her feel better.

Also, let's play "Guess the 3'rd wheel".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56September 30, 2020 10:31 PM

Mrs. Jackman is a close friend of Melania Trump, who would have ever guessed. There must be some defect in this woman's personality.

by Anonymousreply 57September 30, 2020 10:37 PM

Ooops, I meant to say Ivanka, anyway, go figure!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58September 30, 2020 10:39 PM

Hugh and Deborra and Ivanka and Jared must be the weirdest double date. Send in the sommelier.

So how did he finally get rid of Palermo? I remember Palermo was tweeting or instagramming some shady things quite a while after their "business partnership" ended. I presume Jackman paid Palermo off to shut him up but has anyone seen Palermo around New York or heard anything from him?

by Anonymousreply 59September 30, 2020 10:48 PM

R58, Maybe Hugh and Jared play together.

by Anonymousreply 60September 30, 2020 10:49 PM

[quote] Mrs. Jackman is a close friend of Ivanka Trump

Close friends or a random encounter?

by Anonymousreply 61September 30, 2020 11:07 PM

He never hit on me R52

by Anonymousreply 62September 30, 2020 11:07 PM

[quote]"Also, let's play "Guess the 3'rd wheel".

Yes, let's play ;)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63October 1, 2020 1:58 AM

Is Palermo out?

by Anonymousreply 64October 1, 2020 1:59 AM

R56 She DOES look like a mug-cradler. Too bad no one thought to ask Vincent Gallo whether he noticed whether she has fibro.

by Anonymousreply 65October 1, 2020 3:10 AM

She's my mother. (SLAP!)

She's my wife. (SLAP!)

She's my beard. (SLAP!)

SHE'S MY MOTHER AND MY WIFE AND MY BEARD!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 66October 1, 2020 3:13 AM

[quote]Is Palermo out?

Yes, he is. Here's an old DL thread about him having a meltdown after he and Hugh broke up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67October 5, 2020 5:14 AM

MARY!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68October 10, 2020 1:47 AM

Ok we can just call him a fag instead.

by Anonymousreply 69October 10, 2020 5:53 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!