Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump tells supporters 'you'll never see me again' if he loses to Biden

President Donald Trump told supporters Saturday night that he will never speak to them again if he loses the election in November.

Speaking at a campaign rally in Fayetteville, North Carolina, Trump railed against rival Joe Biden, calling him "the worst candidate in the history of presidential politics."

"If I lose to him, I don't know what I'm going to do. I will never speak to you again," Trump told the attendees at the rally. "You'll never see me again."

Neither the Trump nor Biden campaign immediately responded to a request for comment from Business Insider.

Biden, in yet another move to troll the president, released a 10-second ad shortly after Trump delivered his remarks, approving the message.

Trump made similar remarks in 2016 when he rivaled Hillary Clinton for the presidency.

"I don't think I'm going to lose, but if I do, I don't think you're ever going to see me again, folks," Trump said at a Maryland rally in April 2016. "I think I'll go to Turnberry and play golf or something."

Trump has signaled how he'll react if Biden wins the election. In a June interview, he refused to say whether he would accept the results.

"I have to see, look, I have to see, I'm not just going to say yes, I'm not going to say no, and I didn't last time either," Trump said when asked for a clear answer on whether he'd accept this year's election results.

Biden is leading Trump by about 6 percentage points, according to a national polling average from Real Clear Politics.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125September 24, 2020 6:22 AM

One can hope.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1September 21, 2020 8:54 AM

Trump after November

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2September 21, 2020 9:00 AM

Girl, BYE!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3September 21, 2020 9:01 AM

Promises, promises.

by Anonymousreply 4September 21, 2020 9:01 AM

They won’t see him because Trump will make a hasty exist to Russia to be with beloved Daddy Putin.

by Anonymousreply 5September 21, 2020 9:03 AM

Trump needs to fade from the American political scene quickly after he becomes a one-termer.

by Anonymousreply 6September 21, 2020 9:04 AM

The OrangeShitAss needs to go directly to jail when Biden takes office.

by Anonymousreply 7September 21, 2020 9:09 AM

Trump and his family will steal everything they get their hands on and makes their exit to some foreign destination. Pence will have to deal with the mess and go to the inauguration and have to go tp all the investigation hearings about the crimes of the Trump administration he MOST CERTAINLY didn't have any knowledge about. *pinkyswear*

by Anonymousreply 8September 21, 2020 9:10 AM

As if he was actually telling the truth, which seems impossible for him.

by Anonymousreply 9September 21, 2020 9:12 AM

Trump and his family will try to build a media empire outside the US. I would bet money on that if I had any to spare right now.

by Anonymousreply 10September 21, 2020 9:15 AM

It never dawned on me, but based on the comments here, I truly do think that he intends to flee the country.

He knows that he will be indicted on numerous criminal charges, once he leaves office.

Dump and his family will probably run away to Russia. That is, if Putin allows him there.

Maybe he can be Edward Snowden's neighbor?

by Anonymousreply 11September 21, 2020 9:16 AM

A post-President Trump not wanting a national microphone to spew why he was wrongly defeated?

Oh, my sides!

by Anonymousreply 12September 21, 2020 10:12 AM

He will claim hugely unfair treatment and go into exile where he will go on and on about how unfair he has been treated in the US by Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, the Fake News media, the Deep State and radical left.

by Anonymousreply 13September 21, 2020 10:17 AM

If only

by Anonymousreply 14September 21, 2020 10:58 AM

I've been doing curses when he appears on TV. I don't have lead sheets and wouldn't be able to get them to the White House, but a bitch can dream.

by Anonymousreply 15September 21, 2020 11:27 AM

This is the hottest thing I've seen today.

by Anonymousreply 16September 21, 2020 11:30 AM

This fuck trash moron doesn't even WANT to be president. He did it as a gag, accidentally got it, now has got himself setup with soooo much money through unethical dealings, he's set for life, those horrid children are set for life, etc. Why can't he just drop dead, though?

by Anonymousreply 17September 21, 2020 11:31 AM

Please don’t hold back R2, give us all we have to look forward to!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18September 21, 2020 11:32 AM

Not a lot to pick from for Trump and his grifting family. Someone really should seize the whole group's passports immediately after the election results are finalized.

And don't anyone point out to me that Trump may win. I'm feeling a bit too fragile this morning.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19September 21, 2020 11:36 AM

Locked up for the rest of his life

by Anonymousreply 20September 21, 2020 11:38 AM

R2, I was home that day and have never wanted to see that again... Until maybe now.

by Anonymousreply 21September 21, 2020 11:39 AM

you notice that the first time around he said he would probably go to Turnberry and golf. This time he is not letting anyone know where he plans on escaping to.

by Anonymousreply 22September 21, 2020 11:42 AM

If he mentioned Turnberry this time the locals would be sharpening their pitchforks and lighting torches.

by Anonymousreply 23September 21, 2020 11:51 AM

R18 Hey man, nice shot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24September 21, 2020 11:59 AM

We'll never see him again because he'll be locked up in Sing Sing.

Melania will never see him again, either. I can't imagine that bitch doing conjugal visits in the slammer. Not with her husband, anyway. And not for free.

by Anonymousreply 25September 21, 2020 12:23 PM

What an incentive to vote Biden

by Anonymousreply 26September 21, 2020 12:27 PM

Entertainment to keep the Deplorables engaged. Chum to the base. This does not gain him one vote and probably turns off some in the middle who actually will determine the election. Keep talking, asshole. From your lying mouth....

by Anonymousreply 27September 21, 2020 12:38 PM

I wish. We won’t be that lucky.

by Anonymousreply 28September 21, 2020 12:40 PM

This doesn’t mean he’ll quit Twitter. His grossness never ceases to amaze me. Yesterday the President of the United States retweeted a meme called Fart Sound from someone with the handle cat turd. This while we mourn RBG and pass the threshold of 200,000 deaths in the worst pandemic in 100 years. And yet 40 some percent of the population support this scumbag. Anyway, this is one promise I hope he keeps.

by Anonymousreply 29September 21, 2020 12:42 PM

More like 44 percent

by Anonymousreply 30September 21, 2020 12:47 PM

Another trump lie.

by Anonymousreply 31September 21, 2020 12:54 PM

LOL @ the "you'll never see me again"

Who does he think he is?

Frodo going to the Undying Lands with the elves at the end of Lord of the Rings?

by Anonymousreply 32September 21, 2020 12:55 PM

R31, yeah, he's never fucking shut his mouth in his whole life. he will plague the US for the rest of his life, then his children will

by Anonymousreply 33September 21, 2020 12:57 PM

Is it true that Joe Biden has officially endorsed Trump's statement?

If Trump feels it necessary to flee the country to avoid prosecution, he'll be in a terrible state. He is way too much of a narcissist to do without mass attention, especially now he's had more than he ever bargained for, and I can't think what other country would give it to him. I mean, as if he's going to learn Russian or Korean. He can't even speak English.

by Anonymousreply 34September 21, 2020 1:08 PM

He can't just take his marbles and go home. He lost his marbles decades ago.

by Anonymousreply 35September 21, 2020 1:22 PM

Trump seems low key like he knows he's going to lose. I know he doesn't about the SC at all so a legacy of conservative judges means squat to him.

He'll probably be on Fox with some weekly show or start his own TV channel ala Oprah. But first he gets a young wife. That's priority one.

by Anonymousreply 36September 21, 2020 1:24 PM

Pee Brain knows full well how much child support he would have been paying, but for Roe v. Wade.

by Anonymousreply 37September 21, 2020 1:28 PM

Lol, the only people seeing him will be prison guards and other inmates.

by Anonymousreply 38September 21, 2020 1:30 PM

The offshore destinations are not very attractive.

by Anonymousreply 39September 21, 2020 1:31 PM

The Biden campaign should scrap all their ads and just play that statement over and over. At the end of the ad Biden will of course say, I am Joe Biden and I approve of this ad. They should show him instead of using a voiceover. He could smile and wink.

by Anonymousreply 40September 21, 2020 1:40 PM

All the more reason to vote for him..... it will be like getting a cancerous tumor removed!

by Anonymousreply 41September 21, 2020 1:44 PM

I imagine something like Michael Jackson who had to basically couch-surf overseas, because he tried to escape his legal and financial troubles in the US. Remember when this sheik guy was tired of the moocher that Michael had to find a new benefactor to give him a free roof over his head? Same thing's going to happen with Trump he'll look for suckers who will take him in and finance his doomed-to-fail schemes.

by Anonymousreply 42September 21, 2020 1:47 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43September 21, 2020 1:51 PM

PLEASE, MORON!!! DO EVERYONE A FAVOR AND KEEP THIS ONE PROMISE!

by Anonymousreply 44September 21, 2020 1:54 PM

R37 you think that rotted dick still works? Can he even find it at this point?

by Anonymousreply 45September 21, 2020 1:55 PM

[quote]Trump tells supporters 'you'll never see me again' if he loses to Biden

Promises, promises...

by Anonymousreply 46September 21, 2020 2:02 PM

Trump has always been a media whore, there's no way he'll go away. The question is how and if the media will cover him. My guess is that he'll still be holding rallies and be ignored by the press. So as far as we're concerned, he will "go away."

by Anonymousreply 47September 21, 2020 2:02 PM

Sad to say, but as long guys like Rupert Murdoch can make money off of him the media will find ways of keeping us updated about his shenanigans. Unless Rupert finds a new more lucrative conservative media personality he can foist upon us who is shitting on Liberal progress right in the US.

by Anonymousreply 48September 21, 2020 2:08 PM

LOCK HIM UP!

by Anonymousreply 49September 21, 2020 2:35 PM

when he is no longer president he will be removed from twitter

by Anonymousreply 50September 21, 2020 3:55 PM

Right. He'll be posting anti-Biden crap on Twitter all day long. Poisoning minds for 2024.

by Anonymousreply 51September 21, 2020 4:09 PM

Hmm, interesting; I could see him going to Dubai while Jared & Ivanka go to Israel (of course), but as others have noted, he's such a narcissistic, the isolation would kill him - plus, they'd get sick of his shit quick. Vairst Leddy will try to return to NYC, but I doubt they'd take her & Lurch at this point...

by Anonymousreply 52September 21, 2020 4:20 PM

Just another lie. Just another statement he will later ignore. 'You won't have Trumpy to kick around anymore.'

by Anonymousreply 53September 21, 2020 4:22 PM

[quote] Trump tells supporters 'you'll never see me again' if he loses to Biden

That often happens when you are in exile.

by Anonymousreply 54September 21, 2020 4:29 PM

Ridiculous to think he'd leave the country. No, he'll decamp to Florida and fight the courts in NY until the day he drops. And tweet maniacally about Biden and Dems

by Anonymousreply 55September 21, 2020 4:35 PM

wasn't it posted on this board that it is well known in Washington that he has a plane on standby in case he wants to escape? but I don't think they know which airport. Doesn't matter anyway because he is being closely watched.

by Anonymousreply 56September 21, 2020 4:39 PM

I've sometimes wondered how many secret villain lairs Putin has built around the world with all those stolen billions. You just know he's ready to bolt in an instant when the revolution begins. I suspect Trump might very well end up living in one.

by Anonymousreply 57September 21, 2020 4:44 PM

I think Putin detests Trump and once Donald has nothing left to give him Putin will throw him under the bus.

by Anonymousreply 58September 21, 2020 4:53 PM

Tease!

by Anonymousreply 59September 21, 2020 4:54 PM

Twitter must cancel his account on Day 1 of Biden's presidency.

by Anonymousreply 60September 21, 2020 4:56 PM

I’m going to enjoy watching the trials.

by Anonymousreply 61September 21, 2020 5:02 PM

[quote] A post-President Trump not wanting a national microphone to spew why he was wrongly defeated? Oh, my sides!d

Exactly.

He would NOT shut the fuck up during Obama's presidency.

And yet someone should believe that he would keep quiet, if Biden beats him in November? Puhleeze.

Trump is the biggest fucking crybaby on the face of the planet. He will never stop whining about it, if he loses.

by Anonymousreply 62September 21, 2020 5:17 PM

Putin will eventually move to Switzerland if he can get out with his head.

by Anonymousreply 63September 21, 2020 5:18 PM

[quote] You just know he's ready to bolt in an instant when the revolution begins.

Oh, Boris. You and your revolution obsession. Love your casual insertion of 'when'.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64September 21, 2020 5:22 PM

He isn't going to live forever. In fact, he is one extra crispy chicken leg away from a massive coronary.

by Anonymousreply 65September 21, 2020 5:23 PM

"I'm Joe Biden. And I approve this message."

Rofl.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66September 21, 2020 5:58 PM

hey, Trump, I'm cuban... largate pa' la pinga!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 67September 21, 2020 5:59 PM

[quote] Oh, Boris. You and your revolution obsession. Love your casual insertion of 'when'.

You do realize Borises work [italic]for[/italic] Putin and the Kremlin? They most certainly do not want a revolution in Russia since that's Putin's biggest fear. The cunt knows he'd be torn to pieces, literally.

by Anonymousreply 68September 21, 2020 6:02 PM

He'll go to his grave lying and even then, he'll lie and claim he didn't really die. He will never go away until he's dead

He is the original Kim Kardashian. Just a vacuous soul who craves endless attention. He feeds off of publicity to the point he psychotically pretended to be his own publicist.

by Anonymousreply 69September 21, 2020 6:05 PM

[quote] He'll be posting anti-Biden crap on Twitter all day long. Poisoning minds for 2024.

[quote] He would NOT shut the fuck up during Obama's presidency.

The difference is that he wasn't a one-term loser and presidential failure back then.

by Anonymousreply 70September 21, 2020 6:15 PM

R70, you say that like he won't spend the time talking about the election being fixed. he has no shame. None. You think he'll see it as "losing"? Be serious.

by Anonymousreply 71September 21, 2020 6:21 PM

^^He won't have time to Tweet comfortably. The Attorney Generals of NY and CA are going to make what's left of his life a living hell.

by Anonymousreply 72September 21, 2020 6:23 PM

R72, as a NYer, that's all I'm waiting for. I so badly want the NYSD to just unleash holy hell on that family and watch everything with their disgusting name come down in the city.

by Anonymousreply 73September 21, 2020 6:26 PM

The first thing that happens when Trump goes to hell is that Satan will put a muzzle on him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74September 21, 2020 6:27 PM

r63 I don't think he'll make it. We should know in another year or so.

When Trump loses and after Biden is sworn I don't think we will be hearing from Trump. If he is still in this country he is going to be watched over and contained even if he isn't ever charged with anything..

by Anonymousreply 75September 21, 2020 6:36 PM

[quote] When Trump loses and after Biden is sworn I don't think we will be hearing from Trump.

Trump won't even be a useful idiot for Putin anymore after he's voted out. His 'best buddy' will probably discard him like a soiled diaper.

by Anonymousreply 76September 21, 2020 6:42 PM

If the Russian people really hate Putin, why wouldn't they storm his home and drag him out? There are millions of them. No military could protect him.

by Anonymousreply 77September 21, 2020 6:44 PM

R77, Scenarios like that seldom happen because people don’t trust each other and they don’t want to be in the waves to die.

by Anonymousreply 78September 21, 2020 6:52 PM

r77 be patient. they're going to.

by Anonymousreply 79September 21, 2020 6:56 PM

I love that Biden tweeted the video of Trump making that statement with the comment "I am Joe Biden, and I approve this message."

by Anonymousreply 80September 21, 2020 6:57 PM

But Republicans don't have entitlement issues at all!

by Anonymousreply 81September 21, 2020 7:25 PM

Help us predict what Trump and his echo chamber will say next!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82September 21, 2020 7:27 PM

Is Donald Trump just being a spoiled, triggered snowflake?

Or is he preparing his supporters for a day this year that he flees to Russia?

by Anonymousreply 83September 21, 2020 7:30 PM

The Kushners too, r73.

by Anonymousreply 84September 21, 2020 7:43 PM

It's going to happen soon, r77.

It happened in 1991 and it can happen again.

There is no clear line of succession, either. So at the very least, Putin's mafiarch buddies will assassinate his offspring when Putin dies and create an inter-party power struggle with assassinations just like the Soviets did constantly.

Look at Russia's history: it's nothing but a series of civil wars, revolutions and revolutionary infighting for 150 years.

by Anonymousreply 85September 21, 2020 7:46 PM

A trump in hell scenario would play out like the South Park episode with Saddam and Satan. Dump will eventually even sicken and disgust Satan.

by Anonymousreply 86September 21, 2020 7:48 PM

If Trump flees to Russia, how long do you think it take for Putin to have him killed?

You don't seriously think Russia is big enough for both of those sociopaths' egos, do you?

Can you imagine Trump becoming PUTIN's problem?

I think the minute Trump becomes uncomfortable, he'll shoot his mouth off. And then Putin will shoot him.

by Anonymousreply 87September 21, 2020 7:49 PM

Everything Trump says is a lie, if he says something expect the opposite.

by Anonymousreply 88September 21, 2020 7:49 PM

“YOU’LL NEVER SEE ME AGAIN! SO NOW WHO’S GONNA CRY FOR YOU?????” Lol

by Anonymousreply 89September 21, 2020 7:51 PM

Don't mess with the Godtoddler!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90September 21, 2020 8:01 PM

That would be a blessing in disguise.

by Anonymousreply 91September 21, 2020 8:16 PM

If he goes to Russia, he will piss off Putin and be killed after Putin extracts every scrap of information he can from him, probably via torture. Putin will blame the US, China, Israel or his patsy du jour.

If he goes to the Middle East, he will piss off Prince Allah Peanut Butter Sandwich or whoever the fuck and be killed as above, preferably with a small handsaw. I don't know if they'll bother to blame anyone in particular. I think they'll just say he died of jazz hands.

If he stays in the US, state courts and various other civil lawsuits will render him a pauper, if not a jailbird. He may be able to cut a deal by throwing his full administration, the kids included, under the mother of all buses. If anybody has two brain cells to rub together in DC, he will still be seen as a security liability as long as he lives and monitored accordingly. If Twitter yanks his feed - and they would have no reason not to - he will wither rapidly on the vine.

There is no happy ending for this cunt and his brood of trolls. Bannon will certainly see jail; Barr possibly, Stone too; and countless others will be in legal hot water and socially untouchable, save by Trump Trash.

by Anonymousreply 92September 21, 2020 8:24 PM

Venezuela

by Anonymousreply 93September 21, 2020 8:33 PM

Where did that Spanish king go? Perhaps Trump should go there.

by Anonymousreply 94September 21, 2020 8:42 PM

r92, wasn't Stone pardoned?

by Anonymousreply 95September 21, 2020 8:53 PM

How can he flee with Secret Service around him? Will they prevent him from leaving if he’s a national security threat? I can see him trying to monetize our secrets to the highest bidder.

by Anonymousreply 96September 21, 2020 8:56 PM

Iran would welcome Trump to move there, of course he wouldn't live long but they would love to have him.

by Anonymousreply 97September 21, 2020 8:59 PM

If he runs to Russia, Putin will eventually have Trump killed privately and have propaganda released through Trumps twitter, etc. as if he’s still alive. Putin’s puppet even after death.

by Anonymousreply 98September 21, 2020 8:59 PM

We'll see how many of his fans are in any shape to vote in November.

by Anonymousreply 99September 21, 2020 9:13 PM

R96 is correct. They can't flee with SS still guarding them and, yes, he likely would be a security risk. He already blabs too much but I doubt he knows too much and I think they are actively keeping the most secret stuff out of his hands.

by Anonymousreply 100September 21, 2020 9:21 PM

Who's in charge in North Korea now? I'd like to see him settle down there and build a replica of Mar a Lago on the shores of the North Korean Riviera. Jared and Ivanka would be the glittering stars of the social circles of Pyongyang.

by Anonymousreply 101September 21, 2020 9:27 PM

The sooner he makes good on this promise, the better.

by Anonymousreply 102September 22, 2020 5:24 PM

Trump's such a loser and a weakling in the cold light of day.

Plus a MAJOR dumbass!

by Anonymousreply 103September 22, 2020 5:26 PM

I think Putin would give Trump asylum.

He'd simply assassinate Trump as soon as Trump overestimated his entitlement, which is always.

by Anonymousreply 104September 22, 2020 9:53 PM

R104 Trump would also be placed under concrete in a remote discreet location out in the middle of nowhere in Russia, under cold icy snow.

Russia is a huge place and that could be anywhere. American "president" dead and buried in Russia in an unmarked grave out in the middle of nowhere in the snow. Trump would absolutely deserve that too.

by Anonymousreply 105September 22, 2020 10:50 PM

Why is Trump so obsessed with Russia? What is it about that place and him?

by Anonymousreply 106September 22, 2020 10:51 PM

Probably R105 - because it is by their money only (well...and that and bouncing checks to anyone and everyone) that he has stayed afloat enough to keep fronting and flaunting all of these past decades. He already blew through all of daddy's money when he bankrupted all of those casinos.

by Anonymousreply 107September 22, 2020 10:55 PM

What R107 said and the fact that he always loves a bully. Dictators make his starfish start a-winkin'.

by Anonymousreply 108September 22, 2020 10:58 PM

Dotard tRump and his entire crime family (if he allows them to join him) will be fleeing the country in the middle of the night, relocating to Russia sometime before the new president is sworn in. THAT'S why his tRumpturds will never see him again.

by Anonymousreply 109September 22, 2020 10:59 PM

[quote] Trump needs to fade from the American political scene quickly after he becomes a one-termer.

He should go to prison for the rest of his life.

by Anonymousreply 110September 22, 2020 11:05 PM

[quote] Dotard tRump and his entire crime family (if he allows them to join him) will be fleeing the country in the middle of the night, relocating to Russia sometime before the new president is sworn in. THAT'S why his tRumpturds will never see him again.

Or intercepted trying and sent to The Hague.

by Anonymousreply 111September 22, 2020 11:10 PM

If they flee there, Russia will ultimately do to the Trumps what they did to the Romanovs.

by Anonymousreply 112September 22, 2020 11:42 PM

[quote] The audience will be very small, something Trump does not like:

Isn't Putin already growing tired of Eric Snowden, as he has diminishing use for him? I don't know what use Trump would be to Russia after he's out of office, and I don't take Putin to be a hospitable, loyal type to keep people around who are no longer of any use to him.

by Anonymousreply 113September 22, 2020 11:55 PM

Edward^^

by Anonymousreply 114September 22, 2020 11:56 PM

Putin might be able to tolerate a devoted lackey. But Trump is a stupid and impulsive loose canon who can't be trusted with anything and has no boundaries. He'll blunder into some evil plan, blab what he knows to the global media and be hacked to death the next day.

by Anonymousreply 115September 23, 2020 12:06 AM

One can hope R115.

by Anonymousreply 116September 23, 2020 12:07 AM

Trump has nothing to worry about. Beijing Biden is such a bad candidate even Hillary herself won’t vote for him! Lot’s of Democrats will secretly vote Trump, even DL Democrats. You all know it!

by Anonymousreply 117September 23, 2020 12:13 AM

Hello R117:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118September 23, 2020 12:16 AM

Poor, poor r117 (I had you on ignore but whatever). Stop listening to the man inside your head. He’s an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 119September 23, 2020 12:19 AM

If Dump loses and flees to Russia we're fucked. Can you imagine him blabbing all sorts of secrets to Putin? No, his passport will have to revoked. Besides, how can a president escape from his own country?

by Anonymousreply 120September 23, 2020 12:20 AM

Who are all you idiots?

by Anonymousreply 121September 23, 2020 12:22 AM

Way too much of a narcissist (and a coward), r1 and r2.

Also while we are on the topic of R. Budd Dwyer, if you have time watch this background on his suicide. He has gotten a bad rap.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122September 23, 2020 12:27 AM

[quote] Trump has nothing to worry about. Beijing Biden is such a bad candidate

Beijing Biden, you mean the guy who threatened to levy punishment on ZTE, a heavily-connected Chinese mega corporation, for violation of US laws...until a Chinese court conveniently found in his daughter’s favor in a Trump trademark dispute, then the punishment of ZTE magically went away? Oh wait that was Trump.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123September 23, 2020 12:33 AM

Russian mafiarchs bailed Trump out of 6 bankruptcies and then financed his 2016 campaign.

He's their paid puppet/ lobbyist.

by Anonymousreply 124September 24, 2020 6:15 AM

Classic narcissist threat. They think you want them, need them, and that their absence would be punishment for everyone else. The opposite is true.

by Anonymousreply 125September 24, 2020 6:22 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!