Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Is anyone else sick of GermanGayGuy as I am?

He thinks he’s witty and clever when he’s just another racist white man who is thrashing for a bashing.

by Anonymousreply 90Yesterday at 1:48 AM

He can be a bit much, but "racist"? Prove it.

by Anonymousreply 1Last Wednesday at 9:57 AM

Yes! He's the worst. Can you imagine him in real life? RUN!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 2Last Wednesday at 9:57 AM

"racist"??

I agree. Show me the proof if you're going to make an accusation like that.

by Anonymousreply 3Last Wednesday at 10:03 AM

Must. Control. Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 4Last Wednesday at 10:13 AM

I think he's okay, but I haven't read his every post.

by Anonymousreply 5Last Wednesday at 10:18 AM

I don’t think he’s racist, just hyper sexed and frustrated. The words racist/racism seem to be thrown around a lot these days with very little credence.

by Anonymousreply 6Last Wednesday at 10:20 AM

You're trolling, he's contributes under his own name and tries to be a part of the community, such as it is. Don't be so damn jealous and insecure.

by Anonymousreply 7Last Wednesday at 10:21 AM

He's fine, Op. It's you, not him. Call your therapist.

by Anonymousreply 8Last Wednesday at 10:24 AM

He's an invented persona. He can't speak German and can't get his story straight.

by Anonymousreply 9Last Wednesday at 10:25 AM

He's absolutely a racist, but like every single one of these kinds of threads, you get the sockpuppets, fellow trolls, and the clueless airheads rushing to defend the person being accused.

It's pretty obvious GGG is the name of a troll who has either friends or sockpuppets to back him up. Pay attention and you'll see the same names pop up in the threads he's in, saying basically the same things he does.

You all know that when a rightwinger posts something shitty and gets 80 WWs, that many of those WWs come from sockpuppets, right? Those sockpuppets aren't just used for WWs, they also troll the board as well.

by Anonymousreply 10Last Wednesday at 10:26 AM

This is true, he doesn't read/write German well at all. I don't know conversationally though.

by Anonymousreply 11Last Wednesday at 10:28 AM

I blocked it after its first few posts. Insufferable.

by Anonymousreply 12Last Wednesday at 10:29 AM

I don’t recall any of his posts being racist at all. I’m happy to review receipts tho.

by Anonymousreply 13Last Wednesday at 10:31 AM

Although I am not as obsessed as OP, I've heard the theory before that he's merely a sockpuppet and I tend to agree that it is at least a possibility.

S/he writes occasionally in European style numbers and measurements but has not shown knowledge of the German language.

Thus far the worst I have seen is that poster's perpetual whining about its virginity - but that seems suspect too.

by Anonymousreply 14Last Wednesday at 10:33 AM

[quote]This is true, he doesn't read/write German well at all. I don't know conversationally though

The same could be said for a lot of “native” English speakers on DL and elsewhere.

by Anonymousreply 15Last Wednesday at 10:37 AM

He's completed invented to appear to Eldergays. It's embarrassing so many have fallen for it. He can't even speak German ffs.

by Anonymousreply 16Last Wednesday at 10:38 AM

I assume that, like everyone else, a signed post is just another way to lay on a story, but with easier connectedness. The wholly anonymous shits focus on signed posters out of the lazy contempt that people on sites like to portray. "Give me someone to hate and harass" is what they want to play.

Even with the chance that the OP here is GermanGayGuy himself (It's a troll's world and creativity gets self-awarded points), this sort of thread is more of the same crap. I'll complain to posters in the DL tradition for all sorts of reasons, but I won't chase them.

And there is a new pack here that doesn't get the fun, refuses to learn the rubrics, lack the capacity to keep on one side of the darkest line, and are not bright enough to get shade, arch bitchery as part of the game, and that "Fuck you, cocksucker" is not the best way to keep the ball rolling on a gay site.

Especially when it's directed at lesbians.

I've had as much ad hominem shit aimed at me as anyone here because of one racist shelter-dweller who recognizes my nom de guerre. It's a rather dumb, self-congratulatory hate speaker, and it's gone on for years. I don't wish that on anyone.

So fuck off, assholes. (See how much nicer that is?)

by Anonymousreply 17Last Wednesday at 10:41 AM

[quote]R17 I assume that, like everyone else, a signed post is just another way to lay on a story, but with easier connectedness.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18Last Wednesday at 10:54 AM

[quote] He's completed invented to appear to Eldergays.

Come again.

by Anonymousreply 19Last Wednesday at 10:56 AM

Does OP not know about the block function?

by Anonymousreply 20Last Wednesday at 10:56 AM

Oh he’s fine. There have been posters here over the years that are 1000 times worse. I’d take him over MPC.

by Anonymousreply 21Last Wednesday at 10:57 AM

[quote] thrashing for a bashing

Der deutsche Schwule kreuzt wegen eines blauen Flecks

Ich brauchte nur eine Ausrede, um Google Übersetzer zu verwenden

by Anonymousreply 22Last Wednesday at 10:59 AM

Tranny.

by Anonymousreply 23Last Wednesday at 11:14 AM

Ich esse schiesse!

by Anonymousreply 24Last Wednesday at 11:19 AM

He's Peter Thiel finally come to join us.

by Anonymousreply 25Last Wednesday at 11:23 AM

Who?

by Anonymousreply 26Last Wednesday at 11:25 AM

Can this be turned into a Larry King thread? Then maybe around comment 160, this person could just speak for them damn selves!

by Anonymousreply 27Last Wednesday at 11:33 AM

OP does anyone force you at threat of violence to read GermanGayGuy's posts? If not, what's your damage? He has as much right to his opinion as you do. If you don't agree then you're clearly far to tender for the internet. Maybe you need to push back from the computer for a while.

by Anonymousreply 28Last Wednesday at 11:35 AM

[quote]I don’t think he’s racist, just hyper sexed

Well, he is GGG, after all.

by Anonymousreply 29Last Wednesday at 11:51 AM

Poor GGG. He hasn’t posted anything obnoxious that I remember. Trashing posters who identify themselves is why most of us stay anonymous.

by Anonymousreply 30Last Wednesday at 12:13 PM

[quote] you're clearly far to tender for the internet.

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 31Last Wednesday at 12:31 PM

He also misses obvious German pop culture and political references, seemingly only able to talk German food as if he’s memorized the menu at the Epcot German restaurant. Likely fraud.

by Anonymousreply 32Last Wednesday at 12:32 PM

No, I got no problem with him. If he trying to appeal to eldergays he's failing hard with me

I got no time for anonymous cunts what attack them with the guts to put a name to themselves. OP ff'd and I dont do that much

by Anonymousreply 33Last Wednesday at 12:38 PM

He's fake as shit. Can't speak German and pretends to be a 30 year old virgin. Posts again and again just looking for attention.

by Anonymousreply 34Last Wednesday at 12:41 PM

I think the racist accusation might come from a comment GGG made in a Breonna Taylor thread. However, it is more than likely a poor attempt at humor, I chalked up to being “lost in translation”.

by Anonymousreply 35Last Wednesday at 12:44 PM

R18 That lady looks like Brie Larson

by Anonymousreply 36Last Wednesday at 12:51 PM

I have a feeling it may be Erna/MPC

by Anonymousreply 37Last Wednesday at 1:02 PM

OP likes to stir up shit or is a Russian troll or both.

by Anonymousreply 38Last Wednesday at 1:05 PM

Hey, it's me! I am definitely German and I don't mind the hate at all. I will never leave this place! I am also not a racist. I just think Viola Davis is insufferable! Does that make me racist?

by Anonymousreply 39Last Wednesday at 1:07 PM

Hey GermanGayGuy, if you are German, talk German. Tell us something about you in German.

Mal schauen, ob du wirklich Deutsch sprechen kannst, du Penner.

by Anonymousreply 40Last Wednesday at 1:09 PM

From GGG's Would You Actually Fuck Me thread:

[quote] [R35], the problem with GGG is that he's in fact not German. He doesn't get German stuff at a basic level and has never heard of people being pretty famous in Germany and other German-speaking countries. In other words, he deserves to be mocked for being fucking fake.

by Anonymousreply 41Last Wednesday at 1:13 PM

Well, he's no Ernst, but "racist"? We think not.

by Anonymousreply 42Last Wednesday at 1:15 PM

I sussed GGG for the annoying troll he is on a thread several weeks ago.

by Anonymousreply 43Last Wednesday at 1:26 PM

R40 disparages the homeless and has anger management issues.

by Anonymousreply 44Last Wednesday at 1:30 PM

R44, well, if he is German, he can use German here, can't he?

C'mon, GermanGayGuy, erzähl uns doch etwas Schönes über dich. In deutscher Sprache. Und zwar ausführlich.

by Anonymousreply 45Last Wednesday at 1:39 PM

[quote] He's absolutely a racist, but

"but"??

You're also throwing out this accusation, but you're not willing to offer any proof of it either, are you?

BLOCKED.

by Anonymousreply 46Last Wednesday at 5:02 PM

It would help if he at least spoke more German than you would learn from a Mel Brooks movie marathon.

by Anonymousreply 47Last Wednesday at 5:32 PM

Oh for God's sake, if you don't like him block him, if we start having whole threads devoted to people we don't like, or threads about people who post things that aren't the truth, that is all we will have on DL. I figure almost everything on DL is a lie.

by Anonymousreply 48Last Wednesday at 5:41 PM

"Homophobes? Hot!! Racists? Kill them!"

by Anonymousreply 49Last Wednesday at 6:14 PM

I love him and his intact leberwurst. Above all, he gives good fuck too!!!!! Aahhhh fuck me hard, GermanGayGuy, my love.

by Anonymousreply 50Last Wednesday at 9:45 PM

He'll be thrilled this post is all about him.

by Anonymousreply 51Last Wednesday at 10:24 PM

Ich bin ein Deutscher!

by Anonymousreply 52Last Thursday at 1:26 AM

Ja in der Tat, GGG!

by Anonymousreply 53Last Thursday at 1:50 AM

Ich ess jetzt gleich Fleischpflanzerl mit Kartoffelbrei und Tomaten aus dem Garten. Über den Kartoffelbrei streu ich mir ein bisschen Muskat! Lecker-schmecker!

by Anonymousreply 54Last Thursday at 1:51 AM

OP is a classic troll. First, making an as yet unsubstantiated charge of racism. This riles people up and is click bait. Second they makes the forum focus on poster not outside interesting issues. This creates divisive controversy. Trolls by definition are disingenuous, post unsubstantiated stuff, create controversy for its own sake. They are destructive malicious shit-stirers and OP fits the description. GermanGuy is obviously a fake German, but is boring and a stupid poster. He's a minor troll compared to OP. Trolls like GermanGuy tend to fade away especially if ignored, cause they are one note. Or they re-emerge as another boring persona. Trolls like OP come back repeatedly to stir shit.

by Anonymousreply 55Last Thursday at 2:02 AM

[quote]R52/GGG: Ich bin ein Deutscher!

Didn’t Kennedy make a similarly foolish mistake when pretending to know German?

by Anonymousreply 56Last Thursday at 2:44 AM

AIKC -> Doorman Troll -> outraged transwoman whose name I’ve forgotten -> SizzleJen -> ??

We need a genealogist.

by Anonymousreply 57Last Thursday at 10:21 AM

R54 aka GGG, Google Translate is a pretty useful tool, isn't it? ...

by Anonymousreply 58Last Thursday at 12:50 PM

Have seen nothing racist from him and he seems nice.

by Anonymousreply 59Last Thursday at 1:01 PM

R59 Thank you sweetie!

by Anonymousreply 60Last Thursday at 1:06 PM

He’s tedious.

by Anonymousreply 61Last Thursday at 3:19 PM

He’s the new your millennial friend.

by Anonymousreply 62Last Thursday at 6:14 PM

It's possible that he's German ethnically, but not culturally. Like I'm ethnically Chinese, but American born. Only know how to count to 10, thank you, the words for butt and nipples in Chinese, and that's about it. My French is way better.

by Anonymousreply 63Last Thursday at 6:19 PM

[quote] AIKC -> Doorman Troll -> outraged transwoman whose name I’ve forgotten -> SizzleJen -> ??

geez i forgot about him! And there was another one everyone pounced on, he was studying to be a doctor or physician assistant and lived in NYC.

by Anonymousreply 64Last Thursday at 6:42 PM

I hate woke people!

And I am German! How can I convince you that I am German?

by Anonymousreply 65Last Friday at 12:43 AM

You could just follow orders and go the fuck away.

by Anonymousreply 66Last Friday at 2:06 AM

So weird but I literally just blocked him. I have been doing that increasingly on here. He didn’t seem very nice and was constant attention seeking. Didn’t really offer anything valuable.

by Anonymousreply 67Last Friday at 2:21 AM

It's simple - block him. Problem solved.

Having said that, unless he violates DL terms, then he gets to post and comment just like the rest of us. It is helpful to remember that not everyone shares your world view.

by Anonymousreply 68Last Friday at 1:24 PM

Why do you dislike me?

by Anonymousreply 69Last Friday at 2:15 PM

I lived in Deutschland for three years near Mannheim, in the suburb of Seckenheim.

So, where to you live, GGG?

by Anonymousreply 70Last Friday at 5:23 PM

[quote]Only know how to count to 10, thank you, the words for butt and nipples in Chinese,

I don’t know why but this had me rolling on the floor pissing myself. I can’t stop laughing! Of the three Chinese words you know two are butt and nipples. Crying.

by Anonymousreply 71Last Saturday at 5:16 AM

I like you, GGG R69!

by Anonymousreply 72Last Saturday at 5:25 AM

The poster who keeps tossing around the word sockpuppet, and blocks everyone who offend his delicate feeling should move along.

DL isn't for delicate flowers.

by Anonymousreply 73Last Saturday at 5:32 AM

I ♥️ Strudel !

by Anonymousreply 74Last Saturday at 5:47 AM

R56, Kennedy said, "Ich bin ein Berliner" - for decades touted as "I am a jelly doughnut" - but now widely regarded to be correct as "I am a Berliner." It comes down to the use of the indefinite article and the pastry lexicon within Berlin.

The video linked for that explanation also suggests that GGG's post at r52 would be more natural (or correct) without the indefinite article: "Ich bin Deutscher" rather than "Ich bin ein Deutscher."

So maybe GGG is a fake German or maybe he is real.

The only thing we know for sure from this thread is that OP is an unmitigated cunt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75Last Saturday at 5:55 AM

Ignore the trolls GGG, Be who you are and even I have been offended but I stand by your right to offend.

by Anonymousreply 76Last Saturday at 5:55 AM

M is more annoying.

by Anonymousreply 77Last Saturday at 6:35 AM

Icn bin ein Orphàn !

by Anonymousreply 78Last Saturday at 7:01 AM

[quote] Well, he's no Ernst, but "racist"? We think not.

Actually, the phrasings of GGG's posts are similar to Ernst's

by Anonymousreply 79Last Saturday at 7:05 AM

GGG is neither German nor Gay nor a Guy

Discuss

by Anonymousreply 80Last Saturday at 7:06 AM

^^^ Let's not, and say we did.

by Anonymousreply 81Last Saturday at 7:09 AM

I get that GermanGayGuy just enjoys being on here. There's nothing toxic with him. And I know toxic on here

by Anonymousreply 82Last Saturday at 7:09 AM

I get that GermanGayGuy just enjoys being on here. There's nothing toxic with him. And I know toxic on here

by Anonymousreply 83Last Saturday at 7:09 AM

It's Octoberfest Week at Aldi's.

Don't forget to pick up your genuine imported-from-Germany Strudel and Schnitzel.

by Anonymousreply 84Last Saturday at 7:15 AM

R82 agree, I have seen toxic on here, and German Gay Guy isnt toxic. He's quite pleasant as far as I'm concerned and completely harmless. Ditto MillenialFriend, I dont mind him at all.

Its the anonymous posters that tend to be cunts

by Anonymousreply 85Last Saturday at 7:26 AM

Thank you, my friends. I will soon make a post why I love America!

by Anonymousreply 86Last Saturday at 10:42 AM

How do you say Marlene Dietrich in German?

by Anonymousreply 87Last Saturday at 3:32 PM

[quote]Thank you, my friends. I will soon make a post why I love America!

Shit, did you pick the wrong year to fall in love with this crapfest.

by Anonymousreply 88Last Saturday at 3:33 PM

R87 The funny thing is I could legally change my last name to Dietrich! Then I would go to New York City and impress all you bitches with my relation to Marlene and quickly rise in NYC society! Just need to read the biography of her daughter to be able to pass better!

I am also not feeling well lately, so maybe I should make a post about that as well?

by Anonymousreply 89Yesterday at 1:17 AM

Just another faggot. Leave him alone.

by Anonymousreply 90Yesterday at 1:48 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!