Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Is anyone else sick of GermanGayGuy as I am?

He thinks he’s witty and clever when he’s just another racist white man who is thrashing for a bashing.

by Anonymousreply 219April 25, 2021 3:39 AM

He can be a bit much, but "racist"? Prove it.

by Anonymousreply 1September 16, 2020 5:57 PM

Yes! He's the worst. Can you imagine him in real life? RUN!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 2September 16, 2020 5:57 PM

"racist"??

I agree. Show me the proof if you're going to make an accusation like that.

by Anonymousreply 3September 16, 2020 6:03 PM

Must. Control. Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 4September 16, 2020 6:13 PM

I think he's okay, but I haven't read his every post.

by Anonymousreply 5September 16, 2020 6:18 PM

I don’t think he’s racist, just hyper sexed and frustrated. The words racist/racism seem to be thrown around a lot these days with very little credence.

by Anonymousreply 6September 16, 2020 6:20 PM

You're trolling, he's contributes under his own name and tries to be a part of the community, such as it is. Don't be so damn jealous and insecure.

by Anonymousreply 7September 16, 2020 6:21 PM

He's fine, Op. It's you, not him. Call your therapist.

by Anonymousreply 8September 16, 2020 6:24 PM

He's an invented persona. He can't speak German and can't get his story straight.

by Anonymousreply 9September 16, 2020 6:25 PM

He's absolutely a racist, but like every single one of these kinds of threads, you get the sockpuppets, fellow trolls, and the clueless airheads rushing to defend the person being accused.

It's pretty obvious GGG is the name of a troll who has either friends or sockpuppets to back him up. Pay attention and you'll see the same names pop up in the threads he's in, saying basically the same things he does.

You all know that when a rightwinger posts something shitty and gets 80 WWs, that many of those WWs come from sockpuppets, right? Those sockpuppets aren't just used for WWs, they also troll the board as well.

by Anonymousreply 10September 16, 2020 6:26 PM

This is true, he doesn't read/write German well at all. I don't know conversationally though.

by Anonymousreply 11September 16, 2020 6:28 PM

I blocked it after its first few posts. Insufferable.

by Anonymousreply 12September 16, 2020 6:29 PM

I don’t recall any of his posts being racist at all. I’m happy to review receipts tho.

by Anonymousreply 13September 16, 2020 6:31 PM

Although I am not as obsessed as OP, I've heard the theory before that he's merely a sockpuppet and I tend to agree that it is at least a possibility.

S/he writes occasionally in European style numbers and measurements but has not shown knowledge of the German language.

Thus far the worst I have seen is that poster's perpetual whining about its virginity - but that seems suspect too.

by Anonymousreply 14September 16, 2020 6:33 PM

[quote]This is true, he doesn't read/write German well at all. I don't know conversationally though

The same could be said for a lot of “native” English speakers on DL and elsewhere.

by Anonymousreply 15September 16, 2020 6:37 PM

He's completed invented to appear to Eldergays. It's embarrassing so many have fallen for it. He can't even speak German ffs.

by Anonymousreply 16September 16, 2020 6:38 PM

I assume that, like everyone else, a signed post is just another way to lay on a story, but with easier connectedness. The wholly anonymous shits focus on signed posters out of the lazy contempt that people on sites like to portray. "Give me someone to hate and harass" is what they want to play.

Even with the chance that the OP here is GermanGayGuy himself (It's a troll's world and creativity gets self-awarded points), this sort of thread is more of the same crap. I'll complain to posters in the DL tradition for all sorts of reasons, but I won't chase them.

And there is a new pack here that doesn't get the fun, refuses to learn the rubrics, lack the capacity to keep on one side of the darkest line, and are not bright enough to get shade, arch bitchery as part of the game, and that "Fuck you, cocksucker" is not the best way to keep the ball rolling on a gay site.

Especially when it's directed at lesbians.

I've had as much ad hominem shit aimed at me as anyone here because of one racist shelter-dweller who recognizes my nom de guerre. It's a rather dumb, self-congratulatory hate speaker, and it's gone on for years. I don't wish that on anyone.

So fuck off, assholes. (See how much nicer that is?)

by Anonymousreply 17September 16, 2020 6:41 PM

[quote]R17 I assume that, like everyone else, a signed post is just another way to lay on a story, but with easier connectedness.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18September 16, 2020 6:54 PM

[quote] He's completed invented to appear to Eldergays.

Come again.

by Anonymousreply 19September 16, 2020 6:56 PM

Does OP not know about the block function?

by Anonymousreply 20September 16, 2020 6:56 PM

Oh he’s fine. There have been posters here over the years that are 1000 times worse. I’d take him over MPC.

by Anonymousreply 21September 16, 2020 6:57 PM

[quote] thrashing for a bashing

Der deutsche Schwule kreuzt wegen eines blauen Flecks

Ich brauchte nur eine Ausrede, um Google Übersetzer zu verwenden

by Anonymousreply 22September 16, 2020 6:59 PM

Tranny.

by Anonymousreply 23September 16, 2020 7:14 PM

Ich esse schiesse!

by Anonymousreply 24September 16, 2020 7:19 PM

He's Peter Thiel finally come to join us.

by Anonymousreply 25September 16, 2020 7:23 PM

Who?

by Anonymousreply 26September 16, 2020 7:25 PM

Can this be turned into a Larry King thread? Then maybe around comment 160, this person could just speak for them damn selves!

by Anonymousreply 27September 16, 2020 7:33 PM

OP does anyone force you at threat of violence to read GermanGayGuy's posts? If not, what's your damage? He has as much right to his opinion as you do. If you don't agree then you're clearly far to tender for the internet. Maybe you need to push back from the computer for a while.

by Anonymousreply 28September 16, 2020 7:35 PM

[quote]I don’t think he’s racist, just hyper sexed

Well, he is GGG, after all.

by Anonymousreply 29September 16, 2020 7:51 PM

Poor GGG. He hasn’t posted anything obnoxious that I remember. Trashing posters who identify themselves is why most of us stay anonymous.

by Anonymousreply 30September 16, 2020 8:13 PM

[quote] you're clearly far to tender for the internet.

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 31September 16, 2020 8:31 PM

He also misses obvious German pop culture and political references, seemingly only able to talk German food as if he’s memorized the menu at the Epcot German restaurant. Likely fraud.

by Anonymousreply 32September 16, 2020 8:32 PM

No, I got no problem with him. If he trying to appeal to eldergays he's failing hard with me

I got no time for anonymous cunts what attack them with the guts to put a name to themselves. OP ff'd and I dont do that much

by Anonymousreply 33September 16, 2020 8:38 PM

He's fake as shit. Can't speak German and pretends to be a 30 year old virgin. Posts again and again just looking for attention.

by Anonymousreply 34September 16, 2020 8:41 PM

I think the racist accusation might come from a comment GGG made in a Breonna Taylor thread. However, it is more than likely a poor attempt at humor, I chalked up to being “lost in translation”.

by Anonymousreply 35September 16, 2020 8:44 PM

R18 That lady looks like Brie Larson

by Anonymousreply 36September 16, 2020 8:51 PM

I have a feeling it may be Erna/MPC

by Anonymousreply 37September 16, 2020 9:02 PM

OP likes to stir up shit or is a Russian troll or both.

by Anonymousreply 38September 16, 2020 9:05 PM

Hey, it's me! I am definitely German and I don't mind the hate at all. I will never leave this place! I am also not a racist. I just think Viola Davis is insufferable! Does that make me racist?

by Anonymousreply 39September 16, 2020 9:07 PM

Hey GermanGayGuy, if you are German, talk German. Tell us something about you in German.

Mal schauen, ob du wirklich Deutsch sprechen kannst, du Penner.

by Anonymousreply 40September 16, 2020 9:09 PM

From GGG's Would You Actually Fuck Me thread:

[quote] [R35], the problem with GGG is that he's in fact not German. He doesn't get German stuff at a basic level and has never heard of people being pretty famous in Germany and other German-speaking countries. In other words, he deserves to be mocked for being fucking fake.

by Anonymousreply 41September 16, 2020 9:13 PM

Well, he's no Ernst, but "racist"? We think not.

by Anonymousreply 42September 16, 2020 9:15 PM

I sussed GGG for the annoying troll he is on a thread several weeks ago.

by Anonymousreply 43September 16, 2020 9:26 PM

R40 disparages the homeless and has anger management issues.

by Anonymousreply 44September 16, 2020 9:30 PM

R44, well, if he is German, he can use German here, can't he?

C'mon, GermanGayGuy, erzähl uns doch etwas Schönes über dich. In deutscher Sprache. Und zwar ausführlich.

by Anonymousreply 45September 16, 2020 9:39 PM

[quote] He's absolutely a racist, but

"but"??

You're also throwing out this accusation, but you're not willing to offer any proof of it either, are you?

BLOCKED.

by Anonymousreply 46September 17, 2020 1:02 AM

It would help if he at least spoke more German than you would learn from a Mel Brooks movie marathon.

by Anonymousreply 47September 17, 2020 1:32 AM

Oh for God's sake, if you don't like him block him, if we start having whole threads devoted to people we don't like, or threads about people who post things that aren't the truth, that is all we will have on DL. I figure almost everything on DL is a lie.

by Anonymousreply 48September 17, 2020 1:41 AM

"Homophobes? Hot!! Racists? Kill them!"

by Anonymousreply 49September 17, 2020 2:14 AM

I love him and his intact leberwurst. Above all, he gives good fuck too!!!!! Aahhhh fuck me hard, GermanGayGuy, my love.

by Anonymousreply 50September 17, 2020 5:45 AM

He'll be thrilled this post is all about him.

by Anonymousreply 51September 17, 2020 6:24 AM

Ich bin ein Deutscher!

by Anonymousreply 52September 17, 2020 9:26 AM

Ja in der Tat, GGG!

by Anonymousreply 53September 17, 2020 9:50 AM

Ich ess jetzt gleich Fleischpflanzerl mit Kartoffelbrei und Tomaten aus dem Garten. Über den Kartoffelbrei streu ich mir ein bisschen Muskat! Lecker-schmecker!

by Anonymousreply 54September 17, 2020 9:51 AM

OP is a classic troll. First, making an as yet unsubstantiated charge of racism. This riles people up and is click bait. Second they makes the forum focus on poster not outside interesting issues. This creates divisive controversy. Trolls by definition are disingenuous, post unsubstantiated stuff, create controversy for its own sake. They are destructive malicious shit-stirers and OP fits the description. GermanGuy is obviously a fake German, but is boring and a stupid poster. He's a minor troll compared to OP. Trolls like GermanGuy tend to fade away especially if ignored, cause they are one note. Or they re-emerge as another boring persona. Trolls like OP come back repeatedly to stir shit.

by Anonymousreply 55September 17, 2020 10:02 AM

[quote]R52/GGG: Ich bin ein Deutscher!

Didn’t Kennedy make a similarly foolish mistake when pretending to know German?

by Anonymousreply 56September 17, 2020 10:44 AM

AIKC -> Doorman Troll -> outraged transwoman whose name I’ve forgotten -> SizzleJen -> ??

We need a genealogist.

by Anonymousreply 57September 17, 2020 6:21 PM

R54 aka GGG, Google Translate is a pretty useful tool, isn't it? ...

by Anonymousreply 58September 17, 2020 8:50 PM

Have seen nothing racist from him and he seems nice.

by Anonymousreply 59September 17, 2020 9:01 PM

R59 Thank you sweetie!

by Anonymousreply 60September 17, 2020 9:06 PM

He’s tedious.

by Anonymousreply 61September 17, 2020 11:19 PM

He’s the new your millennial friend.

by Anonymousreply 62September 18, 2020 2:14 AM

It's possible that he's German ethnically, but not culturally. Like I'm ethnically Chinese, but American born. Only know how to count to 10, thank you, the words for butt and nipples in Chinese, and that's about it. My French is way better.

by Anonymousreply 63September 18, 2020 2:19 AM

[quote] AIKC -> Doorman Troll -> outraged transwoman whose name I’ve forgotten -> SizzleJen -> ??

geez i forgot about him! And there was another one everyone pounced on, he was studying to be a doctor or physician assistant and lived in NYC.

by Anonymousreply 64September 18, 2020 2:42 AM

I hate woke people!

And I am German! How can I convince you that I am German?

by Anonymousreply 65September 18, 2020 8:43 AM

You could just follow orders and go the fuck away.

by Anonymousreply 66September 18, 2020 10:06 AM

So weird but I literally just blocked him. I have been doing that increasingly on here. He didn’t seem very nice and was constant attention seeking. Didn’t really offer anything valuable.

by Anonymousreply 67September 18, 2020 10:21 AM

It's simple - block him. Problem solved.

Having said that, unless he violates DL terms, then he gets to post and comment just like the rest of us. It is helpful to remember that not everyone shares your world view.

by Anonymousreply 68September 18, 2020 9:24 PM

Why do you dislike me?

by Anonymousreply 69September 18, 2020 10:15 PM

I lived in Deutschland for three years near Mannheim, in the suburb of Seckenheim.

So, where to you live, GGG?

by Anonymousreply 70September 19, 2020 1:23 AM

[quote]Only know how to count to 10, thank you, the words for butt and nipples in Chinese,

I don’t know why but this had me rolling on the floor pissing myself. I can’t stop laughing! Of the three Chinese words you know two are butt and nipples. Crying.

by Anonymousreply 71September 19, 2020 1:16 PM

I like you, GGG R69!

by Anonymousreply 72September 19, 2020 1:25 PM

The poster who keeps tossing around the word sockpuppet, and blocks everyone who offend his delicate feeling should move along.

DL isn't for delicate flowers.

by Anonymousreply 73September 19, 2020 1:32 PM

I ♥️ Strudel !

by Anonymousreply 74September 19, 2020 1:47 PM

R56, Kennedy said, "Ich bin ein Berliner" - for decades touted as "I am a jelly doughnut" - but now widely regarded to be correct as "I am a Berliner." It comes down to the use of the indefinite article and the pastry lexicon within Berlin.

The video linked for that explanation also suggests that GGG's post at r52 would be more natural (or correct) without the indefinite article: "Ich bin Deutscher" rather than "Ich bin ein Deutscher."

So maybe GGG is a fake German or maybe he is real.

The only thing we know for sure from this thread is that OP is an unmitigated cunt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75September 19, 2020 1:55 PM

Ignore the trolls GGG, Be who you are and even I have been offended but I stand by your right to offend.

by Anonymousreply 76September 19, 2020 1:55 PM

M is more annoying.

by Anonymousreply 77September 19, 2020 2:35 PM

Icn bin ein Orphàn !

by Anonymousreply 78September 19, 2020 3:01 PM

[quote] Well, he's no Ernst, but "racist"? We think not.

Actually, the phrasings of GGG's posts are similar to Ernst's

by Anonymousreply 79September 19, 2020 3:05 PM

GGG is neither German nor Gay nor a Guy

Discuss

by Anonymousreply 80September 19, 2020 3:06 PM

^^^ Let's not, and say we did.

by Anonymousreply 81September 19, 2020 3:09 PM

I get that GermanGayGuy just enjoys being on here. There's nothing toxic with him. And I know toxic on here

by Anonymousreply 82September 19, 2020 3:09 PM

I get that GermanGayGuy just enjoys being on here. There's nothing toxic with him. And I know toxic on here

by Anonymousreply 83September 19, 2020 3:09 PM

It's Octoberfest Week at Aldi's.

Don't forget to pick up your genuine imported-from-Germany Strudel and Schnitzel.

by Anonymousreply 84September 19, 2020 3:15 PM

R82 agree, I have seen toxic on here, and German Gay Guy isnt toxic. He's quite pleasant as far as I'm concerned and completely harmless. Ditto MillenialFriend, I dont mind him at all.

Its the anonymous posters that tend to be cunts

by Anonymousreply 85September 19, 2020 3:26 PM

Thank you, my friends. I will soon make a post why I love America!

by Anonymousreply 86September 19, 2020 6:42 PM

How do you say Marlene Dietrich in German?

by Anonymousreply 87September 19, 2020 11:32 PM

[quote]Thank you, my friends. I will soon make a post why I love America!

Shit, did you pick the wrong year to fall in love with this crapfest.

by Anonymousreply 88September 19, 2020 11:33 PM

R87 The funny thing is I could legally change my last name to Dietrich! Then I would go to New York City and impress all you bitches with my relation to Marlene and quickly rise in NYC society! Just need to read the biography of her daughter to be able to pass better!

I am also not feeling well lately, so maybe I should make a post about that as well?

by Anonymousreply 89September 20, 2020 9:17 AM

Just another faggot. Leave him alone.

by Anonymousreply 90September 20, 2020 9:48 AM

[quote]>>He's absolutely a racist, but

[quote]"but"??

That "but" came before "but people will say he isn't." Quoting things out of context is shitty. Do better, if you can.

[quote]You're also throwing out this accusation, but you're not willing to offer any proof of it either, are you?

[quote]BLOCKED.

You didn't ask for proof, did you?

Here's some: Go to the "The $12 million Breonna Taylor settlement" thread and check out #4 and the rest of his posts.

Check out "Is there an alt right troll raid here today?" and see all the examples of GGG's shit listed at #152.

Last September, GGG started "Datalounge Users That Should Be Banned From The Site" where he called out people who had caught him trolling. There are some good examples in there.

Also from last September, "Oscars New Inclusion Rule." Plenty of GGG far-right trolling.

All of this is easy for you lazy bints to look up yourself if you just go to Google. Cry and whine and block all you want, but it's right there in black and white.

by Anonymousreply 91September 21, 2020 5:40 PM

[quote]AIKC -> Doorman Troll -> outraged transwoman whose name I’ve forgotten -> SizzleJen -> ??

Wait, Linda? You think AIKC was Linda? I was pretty convinced it was Milo, after he got caught by trolldar. But I'm open to the idea that AIKC was Linda as well, it would be pretty interesting.

AIKC outed himself as being fake when he tried to pretend a neighbor had died, and he clearly only knew information about this guy from an obituary he'd found in a Kansas City newspaper.

by Anonymousreply 92September 21, 2020 5:44 PM

GGG is definitely not a native German speaker.

by Anonymousreply 93September 21, 2020 5:47 PM

Whatever happened to Voice of the Night?

by Anonymousreply 94September 21, 2020 5:58 PM

[quote]I am slightly annoyed when every American show has coloured people in its cast. I always think they were just cast for being a minority. Except Octavia Spencer of course - she is great. Don't get me started on uppity bitch Viola. But why can't there be any movies with a 100 percent white cast? Like August Osage County for example? If movies take place in rural communities it would make more sense to only have white people in the cast. For example a movie set in rural Bavaria. There are hardly any black people.

—GermanGayGuy

by Anonymousreply 95September 21, 2020 5:59 PM

I don't have a problem with him, at all. Is he who he claims to be? Is anyone here who they claim to be? Doubtful. I've never seen any of his posts that would indicate that he's racist. Maybe its OP that's racist...the lady doth protest too loudly.

by Anonymousreply 96September 21, 2020 6:07 PM

I mean, a bunch were just posted moments before you commented, R96.

by Anonymousreply 97September 21, 2020 6:17 PM

He’s ok, he just needs to get laid. I do not believe he’s racist at all.

by Anonymousreply 98September 21, 2020 6:18 PM

R91 is the ultimate troll of trolls, scanning every post to try and prove his point.

I have many doubts about his ability to track anonymous posts.IP masks, and VPN make this type of trolling wildly inaccurate.

by Anonymousreply 99September 21, 2020 6:22 PM

[quote]He's absolutely a racist, but like every single one of these kinds of threads, you get the sockpuppets, fellow trolls, and the clueless airheads rushing to defend the person being accused.

I really nailed it at R10, but I should have included "lazy trolls who just respond to legitimate examples with 'well, I don't believe it's true.'"

We used to get trolls who would at least lie, they'd say "I read that thread you linked and he didn't even post over there!" just to make people waste time proving them wrong. Now it's some lazy-ass Trumpster-style "my beliefs are just as important as reality, so there" and it's dull Dull DULL.

by Anonymousreply 100September 21, 2020 6:25 PM

Ich bin kein Rassist!

by Anonymousreply 101September 21, 2020 6:32 PM

Things are getting heated. Will one poster accuse the other one of being , or the Accuser Troll??

by Anonymousreply 102September 21, 2020 6:33 PM

OP isn't there anything more interesting to troll about?

by Anonymousreply 103September 21, 2020 6:34 PM

Trolls gotta troll

by Anonymousreply 104September 21, 2020 6:35 PM

R101 aka "German" "Gay" Guy, Google Translate is pretty useful, isn't it?

by Anonymousreply 105September 21, 2020 6:38 PM

R105 Unnötiges Gesindel ist ein wirklich ungewöhnlicher Ausdruck! Bist du denn ein echter Deutscher?

Wir machen jetzt mal einen Test. Sag mir, welchen deutschen Fernsehsender ich hertun soll um genau 20:55 und ich sag dir was ich da sehe.

by Anonymousreply 106September 21, 2020 6:43 PM

R106, ahahahahahaha, du Depp, es gibt online Fernsehprogramm abzurufen - du kannst ebenso gut in Arschfickhausen in irgendeinem amerikanischen Bumfuck-State sitzen und das denkbar leicht googlen!

by Anonymousreply 107September 21, 2020 6:46 PM

R107 Nein, ich kann dir exakt sagen, was man um dies Uhrzeit im Bild sieht!

by Anonymousreply 108September 21, 2020 6:47 PM

Why would anyone post with a name, even made up, on here?

by Anonymousreply 109September 21, 2020 6:48 PM

R108, ja - weil du es flott googlest, sobald ich dir einen Sender nenne.

Mit Verlaub, aber geh doch bitte einfach scheißen.^^

by Anonymousreply 110September 21, 2020 6:49 PM

R110 Ich hab echt Bauchweh, ein bisserl!

Ich denke in letzter Zeit täglich für ein paar Minuten verstärkt an Selbstmord. Ich glaub, es gibt einfach keinen Platz für mich und ich bereue so viel. Ich werde nie ein zufriedenes Leben führen können.

by Anonymousreply 111September 21, 2020 6:55 PM

R111, cool story, bro.

Echt jetzt, und da kommst du ausgerechnet zur DataLounge? Hallo? Begib dich in diesem Fall in psychologische Behandlung - aber doch nicht in die DataLounge.^^

by Anonymousreply 112September 21, 2020 6:58 PM

Don't be ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 113September 21, 2020 7:00 PM

Guys, I think my phone broke. Anyone else having problems reading the posts in r106 and down?

Either that or I’m having a stroke.

Hold me, DL, I’m scared.

by Anonymousreply 114September 21, 2020 7:20 PM

Auf Wiedersehen!

by Anonymousreply 115September 21, 2020 7:20 PM

[quote] Whatever happened to Voice of the Night?

He wisely ran for the hills. I believe he's in medical school now and has no time for our bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 116September 21, 2020 7:22 PM

Anyone who would choose medicine over DL is crazy.

by Anonymousreply 117September 21, 2020 7:24 PM

When I see the language and spelling mistakes made in English by native English speakers and then some nasty troll accusing a German of using translate I laugh. I am laughing so hard I need to 'loose' my pants 'there' tight.

Trolls gotta troll and the troll who trolls German Gay Guy is a really nasty troll.

by Anonymousreply 118September 21, 2020 7:51 PM

Your point re: English grammar, as true as it may be, is completely irrelevant to this discussion, R118.

For those of us who *DO* know German, that poster is suspicious to us. And raises red flags in other ways, too.

Is linguistics your career? Or were you just looking for an opportunity to be a smug cunt?

by Anonymousreply 119September 21, 2020 7:57 PM

R119 Aske me some questions only a German would know without googling! Could be about the language etc.

by Anonymousreply 120September 21, 2020 9:14 PM

Tell us the state you live in in Germany, GGG.

by Anonymousreply 121September 21, 2020 9:37 PM

R121 Bavaria!

by Anonymousreply 122September 21, 2020 9:38 PM

Well, that explains a lot.

by Anonymousreply 123September 21, 2020 9:41 PM

Oida, GGG, bitte hoids doch endle afoch zamm ... du bist hier in an US-amerikanischn Schwulen-Forum - ka Sau hier interessiert si fia dein Psycho-Schaß. Geh in Therapie oda geh afoch scheißn.

by Anonymousreply 124September 21, 2020 9:42 PM

what does it explain?

by Anonymousreply 125September 21, 2020 9:42 PM

Just that Bavarians are somewhat like US southerners.

by Anonymousreply 126September 21, 2020 9:43 PM

R125 Dass du a Vollpsycho bist, du Wappla.

by Anonymousreply 127September 21, 2020 9:44 PM

I like GGG 🤷🏽‍♂️

by Anonymousreply 128September 21, 2020 9:51 PM

To the other German speakers: Does GGG commit any errors that make him seem foreign to the language? Or is his German regional-sounding, like someone who's influenced by his native dialect? (I know that the Bavarian dialect is challenging for other German speakers to understand.)

by Anonymousreply 129September 21, 2020 10:18 PM

25% of German citizens are Turks or Syrians. Perhaps GGG is one of them.

by Anonymousreply 130September 21, 2020 10:26 PM

by Anonymousreply 131September 21, 2020 10:27 PM

Something. Is. Off.

by Anonymousreply 132September 21, 2020 10:35 PM

Oh no, not a

by Anonymousreply 133September 21, 2020 10:35 PM

Here we go 😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 134September 21, 2020 10:56 PM

(This is a modified re-post of another post I made in another recent thread about this "GermanGayGuy")

Here are a few choice quotes from the relatively recent alt-right disinformation troll "GermanGayGuy" (he has been called out by a poster who is actually a german-speaker in an actual german-speaking country for clearly not being able to type in german properly at a basic level of fluency):

[Keep in mind that this "GermanGayGuy" poster has repeatedly claimed to be a liberal.]

"Woke people are the worst. I hope covid mutates and kills all the perma-triggered snowflakes from Wokeistan!"

"Democrats and deplorables just suck equally!"

"Liberal, white Americans are so exhausting. I never thought I'd say that, but I think I hate them as much as I hate Deplorables, maybe even more, because I am more attached in culture and thought to liberals."

This "GermanGayGuy" also encouraged people to look up videos from an obscure player in the american white nationalist movement who is a "political influencer" for PragerU (link below about that "educational institution").

Very, very, very, very obviously a disinformation troll using the 'both sides are awful' playbook aimed at dampening democratic voter turn-out.

Somehow, still not banned! Go figure.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135September 22, 2020 3:44 AM

R129, I haven't been able to catch anything that seems off in his German--at least not in this thread. But translation sites are excellent now, so who knows. What is more suspicious to me is that he never seems to make any mistakes in English, especially ones typically made by German native speakers.

by Anonymousreply 136September 22, 2020 5:55 AM

Wow, some of you are such sick trolls. To speak or type well in English is now a reason for condemnation.

by Anonymousreply 137September 22, 2020 5:59 AM

So we're now at the point where we're applying bi-lingual textual analysis on the posts of an authenticated poster? Why would anyone risk signing their posts, if they knew what they were facing?

by Anonymousreply 138September 22, 2020 6:22 AM

As a Dutch person I’d say the German in this thread is very ok. At least I could understand everything without needing to translate something online. I believe both posters do speak German.

German Gay Guy if you feel this depressed I suggest you find help. A psychologist, medication or both. Life’s too short to not enjoy it.

by Anonymousreply 139September 22, 2020 7:57 AM

Unrelated:

R139, how tall are you? Are you hung?

by Anonymousreply 140September 22, 2020 8:04 AM

R140 approx 6 feet tall darling. Girth 4.2 inches and length 6.4 inches.

by Anonymousreply 141September 22, 2020 8:20 AM

R136 Thank you for the compliment, sweetie! And I am in fact German. Well, actually I am not, because I am Bavarian!

by Anonymousreply 142September 22, 2020 8:38 AM

R142 aka GGG, du bist aa a nerviga Vollidiot.

(Standard German: Du bist auch ein nerviger Vollidiot; English: You're also an annoying prick.)

by Anonymousreply 143September 22, 2020 11:15 AM

I like him. He seems to be joking a lot. I don't understand why DL takes EVERYTHING that seriously. He seems like a bottom who is a bit alone. Cute guy.

by Anonymousreply 144September 22, 2020 11:27 AM

R12 - no personal disrespect, but why block folks on an anonymous board? I mean, maybe it's just me, but I don't really take it that seriously. Imagine the things that go through your mind that you never say...that is an anonymous board. Obviously, I don't like mean or harassing people, but some silliness is ok.

by Anonymousreply 145September 22, 2020 11:29 AM

GermanGayGuy is an invention, you fucking idiots.

by Anonymousreply 146September 22, 2020 11:32 AM

R144 Thank you. You can be the top to complement me!

by Anonymousreply 147September 22, 2020 11:39 AM

[QUOTE]why block folks on an anonymous board?

Because we can no longer block threads. I hate having to look at 20-25 different pics of Weasel a L'Orange every day, and if I could simply block those [italic]threads[/italic] , I would do so. But Muriel removed that little service for some reason, so if I wish to ignore the Ugly One, I have to block "folks."

by Anonymousreply 148September 22, 2020 12:23 PM

R135 One can be liberal and still loathe “woke” culture. It’s a sign of maturity to recognize bad ideas in your own political party, rather than just accepting everything.

by Anonymousreply 149September 22, 2020 1:28 PM

I am a hater!

by Anonymousreply 150September 22, 2020 1:40 PM

It consumes you, drains your energy if you let live it’ll feel better OP

by Anonymousreply 151September 22, 2020 1:48 PM

R149 Thank you, darling! I would have voted for Bernie, if I could btw.

I am so looking forward to your exciting election! My autumn highlight!

by Anonymousreply 152September 22, 2020 1:50 PM

[quote]GermanGayGuy is an invention, you fucking idiots.

We must have a lot of new people here if they don't realize that invented characters are a Datalounge staple, and GGG is very obviously one of them.

I suspect most of the invented characters we get nowadays are actually trolls who have no idea of DL history, they just think they're pulling one over on us.

by Anonymousreply 153September 22, 2020 1:52 PM

[quote] I suspect most of the invented characters we get nowadays are actually trolls who have no idea of DL history, they just think they're pulling one over on us.

You sound very naïve to think that the average message board user in 2020 has never encountered trolls.

by Anonymousreply 154September 22, 2020 1:55 PM

That's not what I said at all, R154.

by Anonymousreply 155September 22, 2020 1:58 PM

Pure Stasi

by Anonymousreply 156September 22, 2020 2:05 PM

I wonder if German Gay Guy has an opinion on Lady Colin Campbell, General Hospital, Arnie Hammer or Taco Bell?

by Anonymousreply 157September 22, 2020 2:39 PM

R146 - I think he really is an actual German because he seemed to know exactly who I was talking about when I gave the Freddie Mercury gossip and, besides the actress, her ex, the famous director. Also, mentioning my German roots he knew what I was talking about so maybe he is at least half German or an actual German. Who knows? Who cares? He is funny at least instead of a PC or endlessly touchy nerd.

by Anonymousreply 158September 22, 2020 4:37 PM

[quote]Is anyone else sick of GermanGayGuy as I am?

I sincerely doubt that is even remotely possible.

by Anonymousreply 159September 22, 2020 4:40 PM

R158 Ich habe heute Abend einen Zwiebelrostbraten gegessen!

by Anonymousreply 160September 22, 2020 5:13 PM

[quote]I would have voted for Bernie, if I could btw.

Now you've done it.

by Anonymousreply 161September 22, 2020 5:31 PM

R149

Cool story.

Now explain away why this supposed 'german', supposed 'gay', supposed 'guy', supposed 'liberal' is not only bitching about american liberals incessantly, but also recommending the videos of an obscure american white nationalist influencer for a racist, homophobic 'educational institution'.

Liberal german gay guys in their 20s who have never been to the united states are really into obscure american white supremacist homophobes and complaining about american democrats? That seems normal to you? Not at all suspicious?

Btw, the word "gullible" is written on the ceiling. Look up.

by Anonymousreply 162September 22, 2020 6:25 PM

I’ve never seen his posts. Where would I find them?

by Anonymousreply 163September 22, 2020 6:30 PM

It’s not a “story” R162, it’s a fact.

As for the video he posted, I watched it. It was a kid going around dressed in traditional Mexican attire asking college students what they thought of his outfit. Predictably, a number of them accused him of racism and those that did were shown. Then he asked several older adults identified as Mexican what they thought of his clothing and again, those who were shown weren’t perturbed by it. The video is neither controversial nor particularly enlightening. The point was irk reactive white women like you, and you were irked. It’s called “trolling.”

Why are you on a gay man’s message board again?

by Anonymousreply 164September 22, 2020 6:38 PM

This is what I always picture when I read an “Ooze” post.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165September 22, 2020 6:41 PM

R163

Click on its "name" at the bottom of any of its posts. Google "germangayguy" and "datalounge".

I see it's now claiming in a recent postto weigh 101 kilos despite recently claiming to weigh over 200 kilos.

R164

Where did it post an actual link to that white nationalist influencer's video? I was referring to a post where it suggested DL-ers look up that alt-right influencer's videos generally speaking not linking to a specific one.

I see sockpuppets.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166September 22, 2020 6:45 PM

[bold] The One Where Really Sad Eldergays Who Post Anonymously on an Anonymous Message Board Invent Conspiracy Theories About Someone Who Posts Semi-Anonymously On The Same Board.

by Anonymousreply 167September 22, 2020 6:47 PM

R167

Okay, I see. I brought receipts with word-for-word quotes and specific references to this fraud endorsing an alt-right, racist, homophobic american influencer.

And you brought... nothing. Totally persuasive.

by Anonymousreply 168September 22, 2020 6:56 PM

Here, I'll bring some more receipts. In the thread that I'm linking to below, after I expressed skepticism that "germangayguy" was even german, it attempted to type a basic sentence in the german language in reply #199 in that linked thread.

It typed "Ich bin Deutsch!" Deutsch is the language, not 'a german person'. Any actual native german-speaker (even a child) would know that the correct way to say "I am German" in the german language is "Ich bin Deutscher" (for males) or "Ich bin Deutsche" (for females).

This poster is a fraud that promotes alt-right messages. An obvious fraud.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169September 22, 2020 7:26 PM

R169 What do you care?

If you don’t like GermanGuy, just ignore him, or block him.

by Anonymousreply 170September 22, 2020 7:35 PM

R170

I don't like alt-right trolls trying to gin up resentment towards liberals and advocating for homophobic, white supremacist influencers on a gay message board.

I feel that it should be called out and identified for what it is.

I'm not sure why that would seem strange to you.

by Anonymousreply 171September 22, 2020 7:42 PM

Ooze, who is the white supremacist GGG is advocating?

by Anonymousreply 172September 22, 2020 7:44 PM

R172

Will Witt

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173September 22, 2020 7:46 PM

Oh, yeah. He's evil. Thanks, Ooze.

Why are you stumping for this bitch, GGG?

by Anonymousreply 174September 22, 2020 7:47 PM

R174

You're welcome. That influencer recommended by "GermanGayGuy" works for white supremacist, homophobic "educational institution" PragerU. See link below for info on PragerU.

I highly doubt this "GermanGayGuy" is even gay. It pretends to be a liberal. It pretends to be german. It claims to weigh over 200 kilos and then claims to weigh 101 kilos. It's likely a rightwing disinformation troll straight boy here stir-sh!t for election season.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175September 22, 2020 7:54 PM

[quote] Here, I'll bring some more receipts.

Why do you care so much about this? It's just Datalounge, and no one takes GGG seriously enough to change their opinions or their vote based on some shit he said. Maybe you should take a break from trying to win arguments on an obscure message board and go write postcards to voters or something.

by Anonymousreply 176September 22, 2020 8:08 PM

R176

I'm procrastinating from preparing for a cross-country move. I do volunteer for democratic political campaigns. It's not like I'm sacrificing my life to expose this fraud in some DL posts. I can kill time procrastinating in whatever way that I enjoy.

by Anonymousreply 177September 22, 2020 8:13 PM

R171 We are adults. We are able to watch the video GGG posted and draw the appropriate conclusions. We don’t need you to protect us from his (or anyone else’s) posts.

You’re a typical humorless SJW white woman. Stop trying to police German Gay or any other gay man on here. If you don’t like his posts, put him on ignore.

by Anonymousreply 178September 22, 2020 8:37 PM

I am not sure how much I weigh right now. I am scared to step on a scale. One week ago, I - with quite some thrust - sat down on my bed and slatted frame of my bed (=Lattenrost) broke. Luckily, only a screw broke and caused the frame underneath of my mattress to collapse. So it wasn't actually my fault. I probably posted once that I weigh over 200 pounds? Definitely not over 200 kilo! Maybe I made a slight lapse or maybe you got me mixed up with Chrissy Metz' snack purse?

I was reading that cultural appropriation thread about Adele one month or so ago and typed in 'cultural appropriation' on Youtube, where I found that video. And I thought that Will Witt guy was kind of cute. I mean, he is, don't you bitches think so? I don't like his ideas and when you watch their videos it is a bit lame that their ideas about gender, race and Covid all go in the typical rightwing direction and are directly opposed to the liberal ideology. There is actually a satirical video about dating from this non-profit, which I think is actually kind of entertaining (of course it deals with the typical clichees).

Please tell me more about your cross-country move! Where did you move to?

by Anonymousreply 179September 22, 2020 8:43 PM

My god, the GGG troll is mentally ill.

by Anonymousreply 180September 22, 2020 8:49 PM

R178

Sweetheart, don't flatter yourself. I'm not trying to protect you from anything. There's no hope for the hopeless.

And last time I checked, urinating a few minutes ago, I have a penis.

by Anonymousreply 181September 22, 2020 8:51 PM

Hey GGG / R179, schiab dia den Lattenrost doch bitte in dein Oasch. :-)

Waun i dei Scheiß-Geschreibsl les, kriag i aa an Lattenrost - an Rost auf meina Lattn.

by Anonymousreply 182September 22, 2020 9:39 PM

R182 My whole is too tight for a Lattenrost!

by Anonymousreply 183September 22, 2020 9:41 PM

R183 / GGG, bei dem, wos du offenbar in di einefrisst, wohl eher ned - dir leiert's des Oaschloch jo scho beim normalen Scheißn kilometerweit aus. :-D

by Anonymousreply 184September 22, 2020 9:57 PM

Speak American, you guys.

by Anonymousreply 185September 22, 2020 9:59 PM

Meine Muschi stinkt!

by Anonymousreply 186September 22, 2020 10:02 PM

[bold] OTOH, given the level of obsession DLers display about fictional characters on television, it should probably not be a surprise they do the same with fictional characters on Datalounge.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187September 22, 2020 10:10 PM

That German guy is so rude to me, for no reason! It is really mean and uncalled for!

by Anonymousreply 188September 22, 2020 10:39 PM

R187

You're defending a right-wing fraud troll that comes here during election season to post "Democrats and deplorables just suck equally!" and similar trash all over threads on this message board and tries to get DL-ers to look up videos by a neo-nazi "cutie" influencer for white supremacist, homophobic PragerU.

I post word-for-word quotes from that fake-german (but real-garbage) individual and post links highlighting their specific alt-right propaganda posts. And in R169, I explain exactly how it can't even type "I am German" in the german language correctly, which any child fluent in german could do. And you bring... empty snark defending the right-wing troll with Golden Girls references.

That troll is not merely a "fictional character"; it's a right-wing disinformation troll pretending to be a liberal gay men while incessantly trying to sow resentment toward democrats in order to depress voter turn-out during the most important presidential election of our lifetimes.

I can't tell if you're a log cabin republican, a GGG sock puppet, or just an amoral queen with a love of Golden Girls references. But you're definitely a lowlife.

by Anonymousreply 189September 22, 2020 10:46 PM

Why assume you are the only one smart enough to figure him out R189:?

It's sort of scary how much effort your are putting into your Troll Patrolling too?

by Anonymousreply 190September 22, 2020 10:48 PM

R190

Where did I say that I'm the only one smart enough to figure the troll out? I'm not. Plenty of DL-ers have called him out. Somebody else started this thread to begin with.

If exposing alt-right trolls *scares* you, then that says more about you than it says about me.

by Anonymousreply 191September 22, 2020 10:54 PM

R191 We get it. We can read. We don’t care.

GermanGuy, tell us more about your virgin hole.

by Anonymousreply 192September 22, 2020 11:58 PM

R192

Oh, I see. I didn't realize that I was interfering with you trying to beat off to the make-believe stories created by a neo-nazi troll... because that's not sad at all.

My apologies, I guess...

by Anonymousreply 193September 23, 2020 12:16 AM

[quote] I can kill time procrastinating in whatever way that I enjoy.

True. But you can't force others to be care about or be persuaded by the fruits of your procrastination, no matter how many times you present your "receipts."

by Anonymousreply 194September 23, 2020 2:46 AM

R194

If facts, quotations, and evidence make you feel 'forced' in some way, honey, that tingly feeling that you're experiencing isn't me trying to "force" you to be persuaded.

It's a little thing called cognitive dissonance. It's what you feel when your ignorance meets information. If our under-funded schools hadn't failed you, you would have learned to welcome that feeling.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195September 23, 2020 3:10 AM

[quote] If facts, quotations, and evidence make you feel 'forced' in some way, honey,

They don't. That was my point. Yes, the evidence you've compiled makes a good case that GGG is a racist douche (whether he's got a strategy or hangs out here specifically to spread disinformation is another story) and I'm not going to argue otherwise, but do I care? No. It's just not that important.

by Anonymousreply 196September 23, 2020 3:19 AM

Oh, and thanks for the article on cognitive dissonance, but I'm familiar with the concept and it's got nothing to do with my thoughts on GGG, of whom I never held a positive opinion.

by Anonymousreply 197September 23, 2020 3:22 AM

Alles Mencken Sind shweinen!

by Anonymousreply 198September 23, 2020 3:26 AM

R196

If you don't care whether or not this "GermanGayGuy" is a racist douche, then why are you posting in a thread that is literally ABOUT "GermanGayGuy" being a racist douche?

Nevermind actually... this is derailing.

by Anonymousreply 199September 23, 2020 3:29 AM

I finally blocked someone because of this thread, and it wasn't GGG.

by Anonymousreply 200September 23, 2020 5:40 AM

R199 - what did he say that was racist? Seems to just joke about wanting me to his American daddy and gossiping about celebrities. Pretty harmless stuff.

by Anonymousreply 201September 23, 2020 7:26 AM

I want you guys to like me!!

by Anonymousreply 202September 23, 2020 7:58 AM

R202 We know.

by Anonymousreply 203September 23, 2020 8:02 AM

I'm tired of all the leftist trolls on here lately.

by Anonymousreply 204September 23, 2020 12:32 PM

I like how R164 tried to prove GGG isn't a troll by saying "that video he posted was just trolling."

by Anonymousreply 205September 23, 2020 12:35 PM

[quote]Here, I'll bring some more receipts.

Ooze at R169, I know this bothers you, but you're just going to have to accept the fact that most people here are either trolls or they don't give a shit about anything. Posting receipts a couple dozen times is excessive.

I mean, look at how the thread played out. People posted specific examples and immediately someone with multiple sockpuppets replied to every single example "Well, I don't personally believe he's a racist."

After dozens of examples being posted over the course of days, people like R199 were still asking for examples.

That's trolling. That's some jackass trying to waste your time, and you're letting them.

You might be the guy who threatened me when I said this before, but it's advice I stand by: post briefly and concisely about why someone is trolling, use links and quotes if you have them, then move on. Don't waste hours of your time arguing with someone who isn't engaging in good faith.

by Anonymousreply 206September 23, 2020 12:46 PM

R206 I simply dont give a shit any more about much of anything. Especially online

by Anonymousreply 207September 23, 2020 1:56 PM

I feel great pity for the troll obsessed with this guy.

by Anonymousreply 208September 23, 2020 2:41 PM

[quote] That's trolling. That's some jackass trying to waste your time, and you're letting them.

And an excellent description of around 70% of the threads on DL.

It's no wonder Trolls love this place so much.

by Anonymousreply 209September 23, 2020 2:44 PM

R205 You misunderstood what I wrote. The guy who MADE the video (the twink in the sombrero and poncho) was trolling white college students. They reacted as he predicted they would and looked silly when actual Mexicans weren’t bothered by his outfit. GGG posted the video because he found it amusing (it was slightly amusing, that’s all) and because he found the kid hot (he was cute). The kid who made the video was trolling to get a reaction from the “snowflakes”he interviewed. GGG was using it to point out how silly SJWs can be, which isn’t trolling, and because the guy was cute. Hope you get it now.

by Anonymousreply 210September 23, 2020 3:05 PM

R206 I’ll expand further on what you said and hopefully, this will inspire “Ooze.”

It’s a waste of time arguing with randos on a message board. You never get the outcome you want; it’s pointless. As someone suggested above, volunteering for your political party of choice is far more effective. I would add to that, donating and voting.

Ooze and the OP (maybe they are the same person) are far too invested in GermanGay’s opinions. Who cares? OP/Ooze doesn’t even believe he’s German, so why should anything about this poster bother her?

This board is largely about humor and bitching. German posted a video he found amusing. The video was at best mildly provocative, yet from there the accusation of “RACIST” is leveled against German. None of us know German and never will.

OP/Ooze needs to examine her priorities/goals. Trying to convince some denizens of an anonymous message board to antagonize another anonymous poster is just asinine. Maybe she should go do something productive, like send JK Rowling some death threats.🙄

by Anonymousreply 211September 23, 2020 3:17 PM

[quote]Why do you care so much about this? It's just Datalounge, and no one takes GGG seriously

The same could be asked of you, R176. Why do you care so much?

BTW, asking other people "why do you care?" about a troll is like hanging a big sign around your neck that says "I am a troll too."

by Anonymousreply 212September 23, 2020 3:46 PM

I hate people who come here and not respect the culture, whether because they're idiots who don't pay attention or malevolent trolls on a mission. Either way, he needs to change his approach or fuck the fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 213September 23, 2020 5:00 PM

R206 - I didn't read the whole thread bitch. Now I see. Maybe there are several right wingers pretending to be him? Maybe he isn't a gay man at all? Who knows?

by Anonymousreply 214September 24, 2020 2:56 AM

Ooze, thank you for bringing the receipts. I had that "he's fake" twinge from GGG and it's good to find out why.

The Datalounge has a long history of outing trolls and mocking them until they leave or go underground. "Oh, just don't say anything" isn't our way of addressing these things.

by Anonymousreply 215October 6, 2020 10:32 AM

R215

My pleasure

by Anonymousreply 216October 6, 2020 12:37 PM

Someone said he died. He wasn't Prince Philip right?

by Anonymousreply 217April 25, 2021 2:52 AM

Nah. I don't really find him too irritating. I don't tend to look at the threads on the more contentious issues though, so I may have missed something offensive.

He just talks a lot about his sexual desires, from what I've seen. Doesn't bother me, some of them I share.

Ooze on the other hand is bloody irritating. And I agree with a lot of what they say!

But after reading this thread, it's not GGG who I am sick of...

by Anonymousreply 218April 25, 2021 3:29 AM

Where is GGG? We never hear from him these days.

by Anonymousreply 219April 25, 2021 3:39 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!