Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump Shares Post Accusing Joe Biden of Being a Pedophile

President Donald Trump on Tuesday shared a post that labeled former Vice President Joe Biden a pedophile. The tweet featured a 2015 image of Biden comforting the wife of then-Defense Secretary Ashton Carter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37September 19, 2020 8:19 PM

He lacks a moral compass. Utterly and completely.

by Anonymousreply 1September 16, 2020 11:54 AM

The pot calling the cattle back. What a master of projection!

by Anonymousreply 2September 16, 2020 11:55 AM

Which one of them was accused of raping a 13 year old girl? Oh, wait, it was Donald J. Trump!

by Anonymousreply 3September 16, 2020 12:01 PM

"Pot, I'd like you to meet Black. Black, Pot."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4September 16, 2020 12:10 PM

I’ve reported the original tweeter, mainly for shits and giggles. She’s a garden variety idiot, and the cesspool that is Twitter seems to encourage those, so whatever.

by Anonymousreply 5September 16, 2020 12:12 PM

So accuses the rapist of 13 year-olds (among many others)

by Anonymousreply 6September 16, 2020 12:23 PM

"Time for me to hold a press conference with Gloria Allred at my side."

~The Pee-Pee Tapes

by Anonymousreply 7September 16, 2020 12:23 PM

I also reported the original tweeter AND our fat, orange POTUS for tweeting that.

I also report every tweet he sends out talking about illegal mail in voting. And every tweet where he incites violence.

Almost every damn day, Anusmouth has reportable tweets. He's just that big of a piece of shit!

by Anonymousreply 8September 16, 2020 12:27 PM

No ones going to believe that but his mouth breathing QAnon believing base. A lot of the non-QAnon ones probably don’t believe it either, but they think it’s “owning the libs” so it’s funny. And yes, Twitter and Facebook are a destructive force. They’re replacing Fox News and talk radio as the primary way to disseminate propaganda since TV and AM radio are for old folks who are dying off.

by Anonymousreply 9September 16, 2020 12:37 PM

Why this video of Trump discussing his toddler's breast development didn't cancel him is beyond me... I'm fifty four years, I've had the misfortune of knowing some trashy, low-down people, I've never heard a man talk about his daughter in this manner.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10September 16, 2020 12:40 PM

'"I'm fifty-four years old"

by Anonymousreply 11September 16, 2020 12:43 PM

At least find a photo or video of Biden touching someone under 40yo if you're going to accuse him of being a pedophile. But words don't have set meanings for these morons.

by Anonymousreply 12September 16, 2020 1:01 PM

He is getting desperate. Biden should sue for slander

by Anonymousreply 13September 16, 2020 1:08 PM

They tried that already, R12. Using photos of Joe comforting his grandkids at his son Beau's funeral. Of course, they didn't label the snaps thusly, just showed him hugging on upset children and saying he was a creep. Once the context is added in, well. The 'pedophile' moniker falls to shit.

For BIDEN, at least. Trump, OTOH...

by Anonymousreply 14September 16, 2020 1:17 PM

Every single thing Trump accuses other people of are things he himself is guilty of.

by Anonymousreply 15September 16, 2020 1:23 PM

Death to Grabby!

That's the name of a music group, isn't it? Have I got it right?

by Anonymousreply 16September 16, 2020 1:27 PM

Says the man who can't keep his hands off his own daughter.

by Anonymousreply 17September 16, 2020 1:38 PM

I really don't believe the accusations against Biden. He is from a different era. An era where you could comfort or express your Platonic affection to someone without being called a perv.

But trump? He is a perv.

by Anonymousreply 18September 16, 2020 1:48 PM

Joe has empathy born from personal pain and is a hugger.

Trump was raised to care about himself ONLY and is a self-admitted pussy grabber and has scores of sexual assault allegations against him.

The creep is the latter guy.

by Anonymousreply 19September 16, 2020 1:54 PM

Obviously Trump is one. Classic psychopath move.

by Anonymousreply 20September 16, 2020 1:55 PM

If inanimate objects like flags (and what they represent) aren't safe around the president, what hopes do women & teenage girls have around him

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21September 16, 2020 1:58 PM

I'm voting Biden, but he does need to stop his habit of standing behind these girls, grabbing their shoulders and whispering in their ear. While it is harmless, it can be misinterpreted as creepy.

by Anonymousreply 23September 16, 2020 2:18 PM

You can be misinterpreted as creepy.

by Anonymousreply 24September 16, 2020 2:21 PM

Trump must be the pedophile then, since he's always projecting.

by Anonymousreply 25September 16, 2020 2:21 PM

Oh fuck right off r22. He isn't talking about having sex with his daughter.

by Anonymousreply 26September 16, 2020 2:22 PM

It's almost comical that, in response to many of these Biden videos, the Trump /QAnon cultists often with "Biden is a pedifile [sic]" or something similar. Just shows the mental capacity and education of these people - and worse yet, they vote.

by Anonymousreply 27September 16, 2020 2:23 PM

The whole QAnon thing was planned just for this moment and probably more to come. We’ve been discussing it since July.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28September 16, 2020 2:39 PM

R23 I know many elderly men in that generation are just that way, without it having anything malicious about it. My own grandfather behaves similar and he's never ever done anything sexually inappropriate to young girls. It's a form of benevolent sexism that was acceptable within past generations (extra doting on little girls), but nothing more. Those making it out to be more, with no further evidence of such, are the ones with perverse minds.

by Anonymousreply 29September 16, 2020 2:46 PM

[quote]I'm voting Biden, but he does need to stop his habit of standing behind these girls, grabbing their shoulders and whispering in their ear. While it is harmless, it can be misinterpreted as creepy.

Yes, Biden needs to stop being a caring, empathetic human being because we've turned into a nation of pussies where a hug has been turned into sexual violence. Go somewhere and sit down.

by Anonymousreply 30September 16, 2020 2:49 PM

Shit is getting messy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31September 16, 2020 3:36 PM

Indeed it is, r31.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32September 19, 2020 10:52 AM

Biden made a commitment to stop fondling women after the last time that his proclivities drew a lot of attention, so it's a non-issue now.

by Anonymousreply 33September 19, 2020 10:59 AM

The batshit crazy QAnons and the Tea Party cult will love Trump doing this. It falls right into some of their most beloved conspiracy theories.

Trump is such a festering cunt.

by Anonymousreply 34September 19, 2020 11:26 AM

Donnie Three Inch must really be missing his good pal Epstein and the underage puss Jeffie captured for him. Because we all know, Donnie Three Inch always accuses others of what he's doing or has done.

Has Vanky finally aged out for him? Sad.

I guess it's time for him to host some Girl Scouts from Beverly Hills, for an overnighter in his Crying Bunker!

by Anonymousreply 35September 19, 2020 7:35 PM

OP Biden was not “comforting” the woman in the photo. The occasion was this guy being nominated for the position of Def Sec (or something similar.) There was no need for “comfort.” Biden was creeping on her and smelling her hair like he’s done so many times before.

by Anonymousreply 36September 19, 2020 7:42 PM

He should've grabbed her by the pussy instead! Move on her like a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 37September 19, 2020 8:19 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!