Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Frau Pedo Obsession

Much like serial killers and white subway tiles before it, Fraus are seemingly becoming obsessed with Pedophilia, specifically slanging accusations & memes on social media. This Epstein & Trafficking stuff has brought the crazy out in them, especially the conservative one. “CHILD MOLESTORS!” they scream. I think really they should deal with the fact that they possibly were molested at home, where in fact the most molestation happens by family members and goes unreported. Seems to be a lot of projection, much like homophobic repressed homos.

by Anonymousreply 309September 2, 2021 4:56 PM

Because their entire existence and sense of self-worth is tied to being a "mom" and protecting their children at all cost. Most are deranged helicopter parents whose kids will never grow up and will still be at home in their 30's. Their kids are Twitter SJW.

by Anonymousreply 1July 31, 2020 3:33 PM

Sure, Boris.

We'll all pretend to be pro-pedophilia to make all liberals look bad just for you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2July 31, 2020 3:50 PM

R2 schizophrenic

by Anonymousreply 3July 31, 2020 4:06 PM

Op= get a hobby.I

by Anonymousreply 4July 31, 2020 4:13 PM

The QAnon Pedo obsession is the middle circle in the venn diagram where Fraus intersect with 4chan Incels.

by Anonymousreply 5July 31, 2020 4:14 PM

Our resident "thorn in our side" Davida is obsessed with all things pedo. She's never mentioned kids though.

by Anonymousreply 6July 31, 2020 4:23 PM

I think some of those trafficking numbers and facts are insanely exaggerated. I’ve never known anyone kidnapped much less trafficked.

by Anonymousreply 7August 1, 2020 12:53 AM

California has the highest number of human trafficking cases reported by a state of 749 cases in 2019. These crazy moms act like thousands a day are abducted. It’s nothing to ignore but it gets a lot of attention.

by Anonymousreply 8August 1, 2020 12:57 AM

Sounds like OP has a Frau obsession.

by Anonymousreply 9August 1, 2020 1:05 AM

this kind of thing goes in waves. during my lifetime alone, we've had the McMartin Preschool scandal, the Presidio Preschool scandal, about five hundred other supposed pedo-ring/satanic ritual abuse preschool scandals which then crossover into Satanic Panic in general, crossing over into Recovered Memory Syndrome pillorying, the Franklin Conspiracy, the Pizzagate, and now the Epstein thing.

back in the days before our time, these were probably called Witch Hunts. i think anytime society gets into a certain state, people in general become paranoid about infestations of normal-seeming individuals using secret means to undermine "straight/upstanding" society, but what they correlate to i can't tell (it's honestly not my profession, just idle observation).

i honestly do believe that the government foments half of these things to divert the attention of a certain segment of the populace away from being focused on real things they might actually affect (like politics). i view UFOs in a similar way. certain names and places crop up continually, and most have ties to gov't or former gov't officials, "private" contractors for some kind of experimental military tech, or whatever and they tend to include a cast of the same names/faces as disinfo agents.

as for why this "appeals" to fraus--women are still "supposed to be" the primary caretakers and for some reason, our society is overly fixated on the supposed innocence and purity of children which is sancified and must never be violated (no, that's NOT a coded way of saying i believe children should be sexually abused. i just think children are amoral prior to socialization). it's the one thing these people can be legitimately angry about, when so much of the rest of their lives is crap, basically that they just have to endure (modern life can be crap--crap jobs, crap homes and crap food everywhere in this country that everyone on DL continually decries but surely many feel on a subconscious level), because the REAL thing is genuinely heinous.

just some theories

by Anonymousreply 10August 1, 2020 1:50 AM

Yeah, cool gay dads and moms don’t worry about their kids getting molested. No biggie.

by Anonymousreply 11August 1, 2020 1:55 AM

I think it’s a lot of Incest Survivors who can’t deal with what Grampy, Uncle and Daddy did so they project it on to the world. I guarantee 100x more kids are molested at home every year over how many are trafficked.

by Anonymousreply 12August 1, 2020 1:56 AM

Most of the commenters above me are an OCDer in one way or the other. End of.

by Anonymousreply 13August 1, 2020 2:01 AM

Most child sex trafficking cases are teen girls pimped out by their boyfriends or people they know (which isn't okay, it's not true that tons of kids are being kidnapped off the streets and forced into the sex trade)

by Anonymousreply 14August 1, 2020 2:06 AM

I’ve been seeing a ridiculous amount of Republican Fraus posting hysterically & obsessively about Pedos on Facebook. I grew up in the Deep South (Alabama & Florida) and I am friends with quite a few of these gals. I can tell you that I sure wouldn’t leave a little girl alone with any of their fathers. It’s mainly QAnon driving this wave, but it reminds me of the way the good Christian, Straight Mommies were so hysterical in the 90s thinking that ALL gays & lesbians were kiddie diddlers. Most molestation actually takes place in the home, at the hands of straight male relatives. I think this is a case of “the Lady Doth Protest Too Much” by a bunch of women with Daddy Issues they haven’t dealt with, that’s being exaggerated by Republican hysterics since this has seemingly become a campaign hot topic issue on human trafficking.

It’s the perfect topic for them to push. If you call it out as ridiculous & hysterical you must be ONE and they get to stand on holier-than-thou ground for being superior family values beings. If you look further, like R14, into the statistics you indeed see that most of these “trafficking” cases are Methhead 20-ish boyfriends pimping out their 17yo Methhead runaway girlfriends, not an international cabal that is snatching up little JonBenets, by the dozens, in the TJMAXX clothing rack like some modern day Morlocks. Like any good Republican Evangelical initiative they’ll eventually find some way to pin all this on the Gays. Watch.

Pure Frau Repug Histrionics.

by Anonymousreply 15August 5, 2020 7:09 PM

Well well, guess who's jumped on the human trafficking Facebook Frau Bandwagon - Barr and Ivanka - what a coincidence! I eagerly await the plan by Jared to eliminate human trafficking once & for all

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16August 5, 2020 7:20 PM

[quote] I think it’s a lot of Incest Survivors who can’t deal with what Grampy, Uncle and Daddy did so they project it on to the world.

It’s much easier to fixate on mysterious villains in a sinister cabal than pedo Uncle or Daddy who inexplicably has not been reported or shunned by the family and now has access to their grandnieces/nephews/grandchildren.

by Anonymousreply 17August 5, 2020 7:31 PM

It’s much easier to fixate on mysterious villains in a sinister cabal than pedo Uncle or Daddy who inexplicably has not been reported or shunned by the family and now has access to their grandnieces/nephews/grandchild - ren.

I also think it's a product of getting all your news from Facebook and not a reasonably credible source

by Anonymousreply 18August 5, 2020 7:35 PM

R16 Ivanka is a prime example of “PERVERTS EVERYWHERE!!! MY DADDY IS THE BEST-EST MAN EVER AND HE NEVER FUCKED ME, EVER... I SWEAR, I PROMISE... DADDY NEVER SLIPPED IN MY ROOM THEN MY PANTIES... EVER... HE DIDN’T DO IT... STOP LOOKING AT ME & MY DADDY!!! LOOK AT ALL THE MOLESTOR PEDOS!!! THEY ARE EVERYWHERE!!!! THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!!!”

by Anonymousreply 19August 5, 2020 7:40 PM

R16 if the Repugs are jumping on the bandwagon and making a big show this close to the election you can guarantee there is another side to this story.

by Anonymousreply 20August 5, 2020 7:42 PM

Show your research, OP. This isn't happening.

by Anonymousreply 21August 5, 2020 7:56 PM

They get off on hearing the details! It’s gross!

by Anonymousreply 22August 5, 2020 7:58 PM

Qanon catnip. I have a couple Facebook friends who post on this BS daily. I’m going to have to block them soon. Pity.

by Anonymousreply 23August 5, 2020 8:09 PM

R22 I do think lots of women are perverts and flick their clits to the salacious details.

by Anonymousreply 24August 5, 2020 8:17 PM

It's time that we talk about our loser frau obsession. Get a life OP!!

by Anonymousreply 25August 5, 2020 8:18 PM

R25 = Loser Frau obsessed with gay men and lingering on a gay message board

by Anonymousreply 26August 5, 2020 8:20 PM

Human trafficking is an "easy" issue to take a stand on. I mean, who is in favor of it? It's like animal cruelty in China. Of course it's bad and it costs nothing to criticize it.

by Anonymousreply 27August 5, 2020 9:50 PM

Human trafficking is an "easy" issue to take a stand on. I mean, who is in favor of it? It's like animal cruelty in China. Of course it's bad and it costs nothing to criticize it.

Yes, and it appeals to women - a demo that Dump & Co. know he needs to win back..

by Anonymousreply 28August 5, 2020 11:15 PM

Well, it's not like they give a shit about the actual victims of human trafficking, who are typically illegal immigrants and therefore not deserving of protection of sympathy in the conservative mindset.

So convincing themselves that "human trafficking" means that pedos are after their own ugly fat kids serves several ego needs: It reinforces their need for control over their own children because they're "protecting" the little monsters, and it projects the fear outside of the family and not at Creepy Uncle Bill. By extension they extend this insular feeling of us-vs-them to their trusted authority figures, so no matter how many Republican politicians get caught with underaged hookers and how many pictures there are of Trump with Epstein and Maxwell, they still need to believe the threat is from outside their own circle, not inside it.

by Anonymousreply 29August 5, 2020 11:18 PM

I know a woman who is super obsessed with the Epstein scandal and QAnon. She's not really a "frau" (she's never been married and has no kids) but she is a diehard Trumpster.

by Anonymousreply 30August 5, 2020 11:21 PM

So, R30, how does this pedo-obsessed die-hard Trumpster explain all the pictures of Trump with Epstein and Maxwell?

If you haven't asked her... please do.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31August 5, 2020 11:39 PM

r31, I have. Her response is that Trump didn't know (though she insists that the liberals who hung out with him all did, though)

by Anonymousreply 32August 6, 2020 12:53 AM

After reading this thread I saw a post on Facebook about this and one of the comments said “they’ll make this all normal with the LGBT community by using discrimination etc.” So they’re already back to the old days of blaming the “deviant fag, dykes and trannies” for “recruiting” & hurting their gross, snot-nosed brats.

by Anonymousreply 33August 6, 2020 1:06 AM

MARK MY WORDS: This is the new Red Communist scare. Pedo accusations will be liberally thrown around & used in a McCarthy way to silence opponents. This is a pretty scary soapbox the QAnon/Repugs are getting on. Now, absolutely we should protect children at all costs, but that’s not what is truly behind this campaign. This is an attempt to prep the general population to round up Democratic “Pedos” when the Repugs see fit. Watch, that’s what’s going to happen.

by Anonymousreply 34August 6, 2020 1:10 AM

It’s called a frausession, r9. Educate yourself.

by Anonymousreply 35August 6, 2020 1:15 AM

"This is an attempt to prep the general population to round up Democratic “Pedos” when the Repugs see fit. Watch, that’s what’s going to happen."

These people are nuts, but no one's going to be rounding people up because there's NO evidence against Oprah, Bill Gates, Tom Hanks, or whoever else they want to accuse. It's not even like anyone has even made a formal accusation against those people to the police or even in a civil suit. It's just a bunch of dumb assholes spewing lies on the internet.

by Anonymousreply 36August 6, 2020 2:04 AM

After reading this thread I saw a post on Facebook about this and one of the comments said “they’ll make this all normal with the LGBT community by using discrimination etc.” So they’re already back to the old days of blaming the “deviant fag, dykes and trannies” for “recruiting” & hurting their gross, snot-nosed brats.

I do think there is an element of a the idea of a threat from a *deviant lifestyle* - not a direct accusation, but an inference that human traffickers are everywhere, wanting to through pudgy little Jayden in a white van and carry her/him off to a life of prostitution and who is more likely to be behind this but illegals and gay people

by Anonymousreply 37August 6, 2020 8:46 AM

... or maybe ILLEGAL GAYS!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 38August 6, 2020 10:20 AM

Some QAnon insanity

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39August 6, 2020 5:54 PM

#SaveTheChildren is trending.

Sounds like a good thing, but it’s a QAnon hashtag to get people to think they’re all about fighting the trafficking of children.

Oddly enough they only talk about Bill Clinton and Hollywood. They never talk about this 👇🏻

Instead of placing migrant children who arrive at the border in federally regulated and state-licensed shelters, the U.S. has moved hundreds of minors to a clandestine network of hotels — under the custody of a contractor not licensed to care for children.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40August 6, 2020 5:56 PM

The Fraus are here now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41August 6, 2020 9:58 PM

It's Facebook and a population of people with no critical thinking skills. I've seen crazy shit making the social media rounds and none of the people forwarding it bother to think about its source or vett the story. Believe me, you can tell by the misspelled words and very bad grammar they are not educated enough to process the idea they are being plied with bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 42August 6, 2020 10:15 PM

Some people NEED to live in a world of us-vs-them, of blind trust and blind hatred. They actually need to hate and fear someone, to reinforce the blind trust. If they didn't believe some outsider was such a serious threat that they need to cling to their trusted circle or group, and forgive anyone within the group everything, because they can't cope with a complex world. And I suspect, because they have no other way of forming relationships or feeling they belong, without an external thread to bind people together. Of course maintaining cohesion and protecting everyone in the group means sacrificing the occasional child to Creepy Uncle Bill or Epstein's good pal Trump, but they were worthless little sluts anyway and didn't belong.

That's one thing that a lot of people don't understand about the wacko-conservative mindset... it's largely based on an overwhelming sense of fear, and most of the irrational behaviors are attempts to protect the self and the group from whatever the fear is projected onto at the moment. I don't know where the fear originates, probably just from trying to cope with a huge and complex world without enough IQ points, or maybe it's from growing up in an insular and abusive family environment, where everyone outside the family is considered worse than life with the monsters within.

And social media has made these people infinitely worse, it's given them the means to form mass echo chambers and chase any contact with reality away.

by Anonymousreply 43August 7, 2020 12:34 AM

I went down a Facebook rabbit hole tonight. It started with one QAnon Repug Frau’s (Some Redneck Loon Girl from HS) post in my feed, then I read comments and clicked on those profiles and looked at their posts & comments and so on... it was fucking scary.

They’ve drawn a line in the sand with this whole Epstein thing. It is Repugs VS. Dems aka Good VS. Evil and they think all Dems are big Pedos. This shit is exploding across Social Media. They really believe this is a political party issue and that Trump & all Republicans are god-fearing chosen people who would never harm a child.

I think, as was stated above, this is the new McCarthyism. They’re posting pictures of everyone from Obama to James Franco to Oprah and looping them into this mess. You just know the psychotic paranoia is festering and before you know it “child molester!!!!” will become the new go-to insult of all liberals, gays etc.

They’re roping everyone in Hollywood into this and quoting Bible scriptures, because they believe this is a Holy War. If you mention Trump’s involvement they just say he was framed by the Dirty Dems for raping that 13yo with Epstein. This is next level insanity that I don’t think we even fathom the extent of yet. It is spreading like wildfire with people who I would normally consider respectable citizens, although Republican, but still normally sane. It is a new-fangled hysteria.

by Anonymousreply 44August 7, 2020 5:26 AM

Starting to see multiple PEDO!!!! threads on Datalounge now that seem like QAnon’ers. Guess the Russians are gearing up for November.

by Anonymousreply 45August 7, 2020 6:00 PM

Frau obsession? I see more men obsessed with it than I see women. It was a male who shot up Comet Pizza. Men are constantly talking about this crazy conspiracy on SM.

Women may be the ones who worry about it as a possibility on a daily basis but only because they are the ones who usually get stuck with the kids all the time. But then they probably also obsess more about Jaden crossing the street and getting hit by a car than the men do. A mother's worry is never done.

by Anonymousreply 46August 7, 2020 6:21 PM

R46 I think the QAnon Repug Men who are obsessed with it “doth protest too much”, they’re hiding something of their own...

by Anonymousreply 47August 7, 2020 6:26 PM

SCARY!!!

The QAnon Candidates Are Here. Trump Has Paved Their Way.

The conspiracy theorists accuse Democrats and even fellow Republicans of being beholden to a cabal of bureaucrats, pedophiles and Satanists. President Trump has cheered them on.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48August 7, 2020 11:29 PM

One thing I’ve noticed on Facebook is they post screenshots of these random FB groups that are allegedly up that FB won’t remove with provocative pics of kids, but I’m only seeing these Repug mommies post about ones with boys... you can just tell they want to make it salacious as possible. “THE GAYS ARE AFTER OUR BOYS!!!!!”

by Anonymousreply 49August 8, 2020 1:15 AM

Nobody wants their stupid stinky kids. I think this is a way of making them and their crotchfruit seem more important than they are.

by Anonymousreply 50August 8, 2020 9:00 AM

They are also very stupid as they do not know the difference between and hebephile and a pedophile.

by Anonymousreply 51August 8, 2020 9:26 AM

Last week , I asked an old elementary School friend , ( Have not seen since Mid 70s to FB friend me .) For 2 days got several pedo posts . She got one Of my Liberal posts and blocked me. OH WELL .

by Anonymousreply 52August 8, 2020 9:35 AM

[quote] #SaveTheChildren is trending.

Is Sally Struthers going on a diet again?

by Anonymousreply 53August 8, 2020 10:09 AM

Will the October surprise contain PEDO!!! accusations?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54August 8, 2020 2:33 PM

A girl I went to HS with seems to be a full QAnon believer and obsessed with the idea of pedophilia. She even hashtags things with pizza gate. The latest one is that the lead singer of Linkin Park was secretly the son of John Podesta and the result of the molestation of his mother at some MK Ultra facility in Lincoln Park. It's fucking insane and yet she and the other commenters on the thread fully believe it.

by Anonymousreply 55August 9, 2020 5:11 AM

Why wait til October? I have no doubt that Barr will be pulling out the stops between now & November to trump up charges, accusations and float conspiracy theories at the behest of Dump; like Dump, he knows if Dump loses, the backlash will be swift and severe

by Anonymousreply 56August 9, 2020 11:38 AM

R55, I've seen that one too. And supposedly he was getting ready to expose everything so that's why they had to kill him off and lie to everyone by saying it was suicide.

by Anonymousreply 57August 9, 2020 1:24 PM

The problem with the existence of millions of people who base their decisions on a sense of overwhelming fear (or overwhelming anger, in the case of the Angry White Men who also buy into this shit)… is that they're incredibly easily manipulated.

Entire industries, such as right-wing talk radio, have been constructed to manipulate low-information voters, and to turn their anger against the democrats who might have enacted policies that saved their unions or their small-town economies. Now in addition to that, there's this subfusc Qanon smear campaign going on, and it's working. I don't think there's much hope for humanity, or democracy.

by Anonymousreply 58August 9, 2020 10:42 PM

R58 good post. Definitely beyond the beginning of Idiocracy.

by Anonymousreply 59August 10, 2020 12:10 AM

Meanwhile these same fraus routinely put pics of little Jaden and Madysyn on FB for the delectation of pedos everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 60August 10, 2020 12:21 AM

I’m sorry for whatever happened to some of these people, but I think anyone who is obsessed with Pedos is either an Incest Survivor with massive repression issues or an actual Pedo themselves. The occurrence of sexual abuse outside the home is very low in comparison. Most child sexual abuse occurs in the home and by a relative or family friend. Too many of these people are trying to paint the world in their own deranged image rather than going to therapy to sort out the issues they clearly have. When I see a man, especially, spouting off on this I stop and give pause, immediately he becomes a suspicious character to me. Now this is being politicized. That is ridiculous and scary. I’ve know quite a few people who were molested and the political party was not a factor.

I digress. Here’s a typical QAnon Twitter’er:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61August 10, 2020 12:28 AM

R60 I see lots of Fraus who I think are sick in the head and they scuzz up their daughters for Babylon. I think a lot of these women were molested growing up and they think Daddy-Daughter relations are normal because it was normalized for them, but they deep down know it’s not so they have to project outward to clean the shame off themselves.

I used to work with a woman years ago who would rail against pedos all the time, like to an unhealthy level. She was a real helicopter parent and trusted her daughter with no one, except her parents who babysat her all the time. Well, years later the woman had a nervous breakdown after her father died, well turns out he was a pedo and had molested her since she was 6 or 7. She was so deep in denial & living in fear of strangers, whom she believed all might be pedos, that she basically hermetically sealed her daughter off from the world, but would leave her everyday with the man who had abused her growing up. No telling what he did to the granddaughter too.

How do you even begin to unwind that kind of crazy?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62August 10, 2020 12:43 AM

Stephanie Keo has eysaes that scream psycho bitch. Is that a good example of that Japanese sanpaku eyes thing?

by Anonymousreply 63August 10, 2020 3:14 AM

R63 yes they are sanpaku eyes

by Anonymousreply 64August 10, 2020 3:20 AM

#savethechildren is now trending in the US on Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 65August 10, 2020 5:00 PM

Read this article, they’re insane...

How QAnon and Pizzagate Conspiracy Theorists Got a ‘Trolls’ Doll Pulled From Stores

A rumor about a doll from the ‘Trolls’ franchise is a master class in how conspiracy theories spread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66August 10, 2020 5:19 PM

HOW ‘SAVE THE CHILDREN’ BECAME A CONSPIRACY GRIFT

Child trafficking conspiracies blur the lines between real life and fringe extremism — and the clicks continue to roll in

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67August 10, 2020 5:25 PM

They’ll loop the Gays in sooner or later.

by Anonymousreply 68August 10, 2020 5:25 PM

Women like to jump on the virtue signaling bandwagon if it gives them bonus social points to attack men.

Women never attack other women involved in child rape. If anything, women get lesser sentences than men. It's called the "Pussypass". Women depend on it to get away with crime. They shed fake tears, say they're sorry and get a lenient sentence.

Men also hurt themselves by cracking jokes when female teachers sleep with their students. "How come there were no hot teachers when I was in school!" This belittles female crime and focuses all the attention on male perpetrators. According to heterosexuals, all male perpetrators are homosexual.

This also hurts the gay population in general because we allow heteros to do the above stupid things, and we get the blame for it.

by Anonymousreply 69August 10, 2020 5:30 PM

R69 Heterosexuals love to project their own sexual deviance onto “dirty homos”.

by Anonymousreply 70August 10, 2020 5:31 PM

Gretchen and Lydia are the Real Housewives of Q.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71August 10, 2020 10:41 PM

SCARY AS FUCK!

QAnon groups have millions of members on Facebook, documents show

Literally these groups are brainwashing people to act schizophrenic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72August 11, 2020 5:30 AM

Frau & Looney Wildfire.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73August 11, 2020 5:36 AM

Twitter’s crackdown on QAnon is going so well that #SaveTheChildren is currently trending. This is a hashtag they use to pretend their Internet Death Cult is all about protecting kids and not about executing all their enemies for fake crimes and installing Trump as a dictator.

by Anonymousreply 74August 11, 2020 5:40 AM

R71 well, that about proves it... Q is just a bunch of Incest Survivors with MASSIVE Daddy Issues who can’t deal so they project onto the rest of the world an invisible enemy.

If there are so many “trafficked” girls & women, why haven’t some “victims” come forward to be the face of this whole things.

These people are protesting & fighting and they don’t even know what they’re fighting for. They read a few memes and maybe a batshit article or two, get all riled up with their wine drinking friends and want to hit the streets. Ultimately they’re uniting around a catchphrase.

by Anonymousreply 75August 11, 2020 5:50 AM

Sometimes I wonder if there isn't more frau pedos than we're aware of. Yes, the majority are men of course, but some of these extra loony fraus seem to get off on this shit.

by Anonymousreply 76August 11, 2020 6:06 AM

The Russians picked Pedophilia this go-around as the hot button, because how can you argue with that? If you tell these bitches they’re dumb cunts and this is bullshit then “you must be a kiddie diddler too!!!”

It’s the perfect issue that no one except “perfect, protective lioness Mommies” can touch.

by Anonymousreply 77August 11, 2020 6:09 AM

R76 I think there are a lot more pedophile women than we realize, the Mother is such a Gilded Saint that it probably goes highly unreported.

by Anonymousreply 78August 11, 2020 6:13 AM

So let me get this straight...There are pedophile rings all over the place, often involving famous and powerful people, but the press chooses not to cover it. Even though it would be the biggest story on the century, and they'd win the Pulitzer Prize. Got it.

by Anonymousreply 79August 11, 2020 6:54 AM

I’ve noticed an eerily similar progression with a few women who were seemingly liberal and educated, but on the flaky fringes. It sounds crazy, but in two cases it started with them talking about essential oils. They weren’t pushing MLM products on Facebook or anything like that, but any in-person mention of a headache or pulled muscle would result in a speech about this or that oil and what it could do.

From there, it progressed to hysteria about vaccines, all pharmaceuticals, and what the Food Babe had said about ground-up yoga mats being added to coffee. That was when they started making “connections” that the rest of us were blind to — “Can’t you see? It’s written ‘toxin’ but when you say it, you’re actually saying ‘tox sin,’ meaning the universe considers it a sin to ingest these toxins! Don’t you get it??”

And now they’re just openly talking about tracking chips being implanted via COVID test swabs, babies being eaten, and the idea that we’re just avatars in a simulation that’s all a big chess game between good and evil, and at any moment now the truth will be revealed and only those who were active in fighting evil (by tweeting memes and getting troll dolls recalled, apparently) will survive to repopulate our destroyed planet with “enlightened beings.”

And then there’s my former yoga teacher, who posted this one day:

[quote]On this day last week, we celebrated the life of a hero, a legend, a freedom fighter, champion of civil rights, a driven advocate for the marginalized and congressman of 30 + years, John Lewis.

[quote]Having the great honor to be in attendance, I met some incredible people, those who marched alongside MLK and John Lewis, those who have dedicated their life to the same mission of peace and equality for all.

[quote]I will cherish these memories, the privilege of meeting with his son, Miles in their home, speaking with the President of the Freedom Fighter movement, and being a bystander of his Funeral/Celebration of Life.

And this, the next:

[quote]1 child every 40 seconds is disappearing in The USA ALONE! Wrap your head around that. The time it took you to read that, another child, sold, gone, disappeared, to be raped, abused, tortured and often used for organ harvesting and #adrenochrome. 80% of the 40.3 MILLION trafficked are female & HALF are children!!!!

[quote]It’s not always easy to stand up for what’s right, but after attending John Lewis’s funeral this week, as a result missing the LA Rally against Child Trafficking I knew I needed to fly to the next soonest one.

[quote]As shown in the picture cops came & actually supported us on the matter. I also know first hand of a friend who wanted to start filming a docu about the missing children but a cop came to her door a week later & warned her that anyone who has tried has been killed, even the cops are helpless and powerless when it comes to this issue, it is so deep rooted and run by the most powerful.

[quote]This is Modern day SLAVERY, unfortunately it’s more profitable than illegal arms and drug sales combined ($150B)!! It is the fastest growing criminal enterprise, simply because a child is seen as a renewable/recyclable “product” - if this doesn’t make you sick to your stomach I’m not sure what else will 🤮

by Anonymousreply 80August 11, 2020 7:08 AM

Yeah. This is why I don't have Facebook, Twitter or any of that. I am not dealing with this shit. I really don't want to know that my fitness instructor is a Nazi on the side.

Crazy, stupid, fear-based people exist. Sometimes they run for office. Yes, we should crush them at the polls and mock them every chance we get because humiliation and public ridicule is actually what gets rid of this scourge on the body politic.

They must be relentlessly shamed and driven out because:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81August 11, 2020 7:47 AM

The trafficking numbers are insanely exaggerated. Here are accurate numbers from RAINN (Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network), the nation's largest anti-sexual violence organization.

If you look at the molestation numbers: 93% of perpetrators are known to the victim... 34% are a relative, 59% are acquaintances and only 7% are strangers.

You can guarantee that the relative numbers, especially when it’s the father, are way higher and go vastly unreported.

This is literally just hysterics for Republican Fraus to smear liberals.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82August 11, 2020 2:50 PM

[quote] This is literally just hysterics for Republican Fraus to smear liberals.

Not just liberals, but Hollywood liberals and Democratic politicians. That's why it's pretty obvious this is a coordinated attack by either Republican operatives or the Russians--they seem obsessed with taking down anyone high profile, but never seem to uncover secret cabals of pedos in local communities involving ordinary people.

by Anonymousreply 83August 11, 2020 3:03 PM

I imagine they look like this...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84August 11, 2020 5:55 PM

Well... I’ve just seen the first “Democrats Are Pedos” QAnon post on LinkedIn. Posted by a CFO and reposted by Realtor. Heaven help us.

by Anonymousreply 85August 12, 2020 1:03 AM

[quote]A rumor about a doll from the ‘Trolls’ franchise is a master class in how conspiracy theories spread

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if Q Anons come up with some bat shit crazy conspiracy theory saying that Anna Kendrick was involved in pedo ring as a child and was brainwashed and now leads her own pedo ring.

Before the QAnon shit, a few of my looney far right Christian relatives used to post conspiracy theory videos claiming that celebrities are involved in the occult. One relative who passed away in 2018 kept claiming up until her death that Oprah was involved in a voodoo cult.

by Anonymousreply 86August 12, 2020 3:51 PM

"1 child every 40 seconds is disappearing in The USA ALONE! Wrap your head around that. The time it took you to read that, another child, sold, gone, disappeared, to be raped, abused, tortured and often used for organ harvesting and #adrenochrome. 80% of the 40.3 MILLION trafficked are female & HALF are children!!!!"

Most kids who are reported missing are runaways and the majority are eventually found. I don't get these people who think every kid who goes missing is being trafficked

by Anonymousreply 87August 15, 2020 4:40 PM

R87 at that rate we’ll all be trafficked soon. Eventually they’ll run out of Stinkfish and have to resort to a better option. I for one look forward to my impending enslavement, as long as it’s a group of big strapping mens.

by Anonymousreply 88August 15, 2020 4:47 PM

Is it possible to 5150 these QAnon’ers?

by Anonymousreply 89August 15, 2020 4:52 PM

R89 I think the only ways it might be possible if QAnon'ers were threatening to kill other people and were coming with crazy theories and stories like pizzagate.

If Trump is re-elected, I think the QAnon'ers will get worse and I wouldn't be surprised if mass shootings or other crazy things happen tied to QAnon.

by Anonymousreply 90August 15, 2020 4:58 PM

Yes, it’s a real problem. Yes, the rich and powerful are corrupt and predatory. Yes, they cover for each other (Weinstein anyone?). Sex trafficking is disgusting, sex tourism is real and horrid, and this shouldn’t be a political issue.

Only a certain type of deranged cunt can try to downplay trafficking and pedophilia just because winger frauen are talking about it lately.

by Anonymousreply 91August 15, 2020 5:03 PM

R91 is a QAnon LOON who is posting on all the Q threads, trying to normalize them.

"They're harmless!"

by Anonymousreply 92August 15, 2020 5:04 PM

I think ALL QAnon’ers are closet Pedos who diddle their own kids.

by Anonymousreply 93August 15, 2020 5:05 PM

I made one comment on a Q thread, dumb cunt.

by Anonymousreply 94August 15, 2020 5:06 PM

R94 is a PEDO-OBSESSED QAnon LOON.

by Anonymousreply 95August 15, 2020 5:08 PM

Two comments, fucknig QAnon LIAR at R94.

You don't belong here with gay people, spreading anti-gay and anti-Democratic propaganda from your Lords Putin & Trump.

by Anonymousreply 96August 15, 2020 5:09 PM

I have a friend who posts this shit on Facebook & I don't think its' any coincidence that Fox/QAnon push this pedo shit while Dump (with an assist from Barr) portrays himself as Mr. Law & Order. So he gets the suburban moms (who he thinks are in his pocket) all whipped up by creating a fake threat, thereby giving suburban helicopter moms have yet another reason to keep a stranglehold on their kids who can barely take a shit without oversight.

I know several people in my area who are all whipped up about this pedo shit - but it's big news when some senior with dementia wanders off - can you imagine the drama if some white kid was snatched out a suburban cul de sac only to end up in some 3rd world brothel? It's insane, but these are the times we live in!

by Anonymousreply 97August 15, 2020 5:16 PM

Funny they never will address the fact that Trump is alleged to have raped a 13yo with Epstein and the fact that AG Barr’s father hired Epstein to a High School without the proper credentials and Old Man Barr wrote a Sci-Fi novel about sex slaves during this period.

by Anonymousreply 98August 15, 2020 5:31 PM

Pedophilia and sex trafficking are real issues. Actually pedophilia is probably the wrong term, but it's being used as a blanket term.

Anyhow why is there such a backlash against cracking down on sex trafficking, on DL? A "move on, there's nothing to see here" attitude. Also - fraus are protesting too much, they must be turned on by it. What are you really trying to say?

by Anonymousreply 99August 15, 2020 5:31 PM

PEDO-OBSESSED FRAU at R99!

Pushing LIES about Hillary and "the Deep State"!

Fuckng sicko!

by Anonymousreply 100August 15, 2020 5:34 PM

R99 That you're a fucking MAGAt QANon idiot who is OK with Trump raping his daughter Ivanka.

by Anonymousreply 101August 15, 2020 5:34 PM

It’s a general societal concern. Remember the 80s and the repressed memory fad that imprisoned innocent people?

by Anonymousreply 102August 15, 2020 5:35 PM

Exactly, R101!

The MAGAt on these Q-PEDO threads gets off on thinking about Trump fucking his own daughter.

What a sicko!

by Anonymousreply 103August 15, 2020 5:36 PM

"Anyhow why is there such a backlash against cracking down on sex trafficking, on DL?"

No one is in favor of trafficking. But we're against it being turned into a Satanic Panic smear where Republicans use it to attack politicians and "woke" celebs that they don't like without any evidence

"I think ALL QAnon’ers are closet Pedos who diddle their own kids."

That's a little too pat. I know some people who are into this shit and, no, they're not "pedos" - they're just people using conspiracies to attack people they don't like

by Anonymousreply 104August 15, 2020 5:37 PM

[quote]Yes, it’s a real problem. Yes, the rich and powerful are corrupt and predatory. Yes, they cover for each other (Weinstein anyone?). Sex trafficking is disgusting, sex tourism is real and horrid, and this shouldn’t be a political issue.

Absolutely. How can anyone can seriously argue with it? There have been congressional hearings on human trafficking in the POGO industry (Philippine offshore gaming) but there need to be major hearings on DC and Hollywood child sex rings, which will probably never happen for obvious reasons.

by Anonymousreply 105August 15, 2020 5:37 PM

R99 yes, there is an issue... but the Q’ers are twisting the stats and using it to create a bigger issue. They are trying to smear only democrats with these false claims. Most molestation takes place at home at the hands of relatives mainly or family acquaintances, NOT some invisible Global Boogey Man “Cabal”.

by Anonymousreply 106August 15, 2020 5:38 PM

Another normalizer at R104.

by Anonymousreply 107August 15, 2020 5:38 PM

[quote]But we're against it being turned into a Satanic Panic smear where Republicans use it to attack politicians and "woke" celebs that they don't like without any evidence

Like who?

by Anonymousreply 108August 15, 2020 5:38 PM

R108 is mentally retarded and delusional

by Anonymousreply 109August 15, 2020 5:39 PM

And you Marys are obsessed with fraus.

by Anonymousreply 110August 15, 2020 5:45 PM

I hate to say it, but I've always thought any adult male who wants to spend his free time with boys has ulterior motives. I mean, how fucking boring- unless you're a parent and you're doing the day thang.

I believe everything a male does is for sex. Working bathing, working out, brushing their teeth... there's always a sexual goal behind everything they do,

by Anonymousreply 111August 15, 2020 6:10 PM

[quote]I hate to say it, but I've always thought any adult male who wants to spend his free time with boys has ulterior motives. I mean, how fucking boring- unless you're a parent and you're doing the day thang.

What are you saying, no single guy can mentor or coach any boys? That's stupid.

by Anonymousreply 112August 15, 2020 6:14 PM

As I always say, if no one even tried to diddle with you as a kiddie, you must have been one ugly kiddie.

by Anonymousreply 113August 15, 2020 6:20 PM

R113 Speaking as an expert in what pedophiles like?

by Anonymousreply 114August 15, 2020 6:23 PM

R114 is a diddler.

by Anonymousreply 115August 15, 2020 6:26 PM

[quote]I believe everything a male does is for sex. Working bathing, working out, brushing their teeth... there's always a sexual goal behind everything they do

Cleaning the house, watching TV, working in the garden, mowing the lawn, shoveling snow, teaching algebra, burying a loved one, digging a ditch - so sexual!

by Anonymousreply 116August 15, 2020 6:28 PM

R116.

by Anonymousreply 117August 15, 2020 7:05 PM

There is a guy on Facebook named Bernhard Guenther. I used to follow him but then his "the whole world is nothing but pedophiles" got old real fast. Once he started talking about aliens I was like fuck you psycho.

by Anonymousreply 118August 15, 2020 7:38 PM

r108, gee, how about Hillary Clinton, Oprah, Tom Hanks, Chrissy Teigen....

by Anonymousreply 119August 15, 2020 7:39 PM

r105, I thought freepers were supposed to be in favor of small government...now I guess the government is supposed to investigate non-existent pedophile rings

by Anonymousreply 120August 15, 2020 7:41 PM

R117 Yes?

by Anonymousreply 121August 15, 2020 9:32 PM

R121.

by Anonymousreply 122August 15, 2020 9:33 PM

Look out. R116/R121 is playing both sides in this thread.

He has outed himself as a dissent troll.

Told ya.

by Anonymousreply 123August 15, 2020 9:35 PM

OP - Why the concern? Are you worried about getting caught?

by Anonymousreply 124August 15, 2020 9:37 PM

Some people will look for any excuse to feel validated through self-righteousness. Same thing happened with Black Lives Matter. It’s no longer a message to humanize black Americans, it’s become a shouting contest between white people to see who can claim to be the least racist.

by Anonymousreply 125August 15, 2020 9:42 PM

R124 is PEDO-OBSESSED.

by Anonymousreply 126August 15, 2020 9:42 PM

R123 You talking about me? What the fuck are you, a psycho? "Playing both sides" how? Just replying to posts calling em as I see em.

by Anonymousreply 127August 15, 2020 9:47 PM

R127 is still masturbating about Bill Clinton diddling little girls.

by Anonymousreply 128August 15, 2020 9:59 PM

R128 Forums without mods attract idiots like you. bye bye

by Anonymousreply 129August 15, 2020 10:03 PM

r125 is trying to compare BLM to conspiracy theorists. Sad. Another "both sides" troll.

by Anonymousreply 130August 15, 2020 10:03 PM

Exactly, R130.

R129 is a "BOTH SIDES! BOTH SIDES!!!" Troll as well.

by Anonymousreply 131August 15, 2020 10:09 PM

Both-sides trolls should leave town with their Dear Leader, the Idiot.

The fraus obsessed with pedos are a mixed basket of mostly deplorables with some latent-deplorables mixed in. Aside from the Idiot and other sleazy politicians using them and their fake issue, many of them are just so sad.

The lost and lonely pedofraus, rebels without a clue. Soon they'll have nowhere to go.

by Anonymousreply 132August 17, 2020 2:56 AM

R132 What are you trying to say? I understand you love Hillary's "deplorable" term but you seem to be very annoyed that some people care about children being molested. Perhaps you think pedophiles are just misunderstood? If so, seek help and stay away from children.

by Anonymousreply 133August 17, 2020 3:03 AM

R132 Maybe you should run for office with the platform, "fraus obsessed with pedos are a mixed basket of mostly deplorables". I'm certain you would find a few like-minded supporters and then you all can work to change sexual abuse laws regarding children.

by Anonymousreply 134August 17, 2020 3:08 AM

Oooh what a sight to behold. Two of these fraus as we speak. R133 an R134 . Ironically they love Trump who admits to sexually assaulting women.

by Anonymousreply 135August 17, 2020 3:17 AM

Yes I was wish-washy about Sigourney.

by Anonymousreply 136August 17, 2020 3:18 AM

Wrong thread, Jane.

by Anonymousreply 137August 17, 2020 3:21 AM

Read R135 again R137.

by Anonymousreply 138August 17, 2020 3:23 AM

Who's the short-bus rider asking people "What are you trying to say?"

Read what I wrote, that's what I'm saying. If the posters on the Datalounge seem impenetrable to you, dear, try another of the approximate five trillion other websites online. And have a nice day.

by Anonymousreply 139August 17, 2020 3:24 AM

Anyone else notice the explosion in this on social media in the last 2 weeks? Now it’s mainstream.

LOL @ R21

by Anonymousreply 140August 17, 2020 1:04 PM

Anyone else notice the explosion in this on social media in the last 2 weeks? Now it’s mainstream.

LOL @ [R21]

Now, *this* I believe is Russian troll bait, meant to get the attention of all those suburban moms, pulling their hair out because they're kids aren't going back to school, by scaring them into believing that someone will kidnap their darlings

by Anonymousreply 141August 17, 2020 4:33 PM

This is totally started by Russian trolls to smear the left. As stated earlier the numbers are totally pumped and skewed.

by Anonymousreply 142August 17, 2020 4:47 PM

Get ready for Fraus to lose their minds!

EXCLUSIVE: 'Would you mind giving it a crack?' Clinton leans back and smiles while receiving neck massage from Epstein victim

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143August 18, 2020 4:41 PM

R143 with this it is pretty obvious the Republicans are building their case to smear ALL Democrats as Pedos. Get ready for more stuff like this to “leak” before November.

by Anonymousreply 144August 18, 2020 4:44 PM

I remember six months ago or so, Clinton was vehemently denying that he had ever been to the Island and now we have this. Does anyone think he only received a massage fully clothed? What does Hillary have to say now? LOL!

by Anonymousreply 145August 18, 2020 4:48 PM

Hillary and Bill - champions of women's rights - what a joke!

by Anonymousreply 146August 18, 2020 4:49 PM

Where are the pics of Dershowitz? We all know he fully participated, and without his wife.

by Anonymousreply 147August 18, 2020 4:50 PM

"Hillary and Bill - champions of women's rights - what a joke!"

Because Hillary is responsible for Bill's behavior. And why don't you freepers acknowledge Trump's bad behavior?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148August 18, 2020 5:02 PM

TRUMP ALLEGEDLY RAPED A 13YO WITH EPSTEIN

by Anonymousreply 149August 18, 2020 5:07 PM

All of the players associated with Epstein are disgusting, both Clinton AND Trump.

by Anonymousreply 150August 18, 2020 5:46 PM

R148 Yes, Hillary, the Queen of Enablers, did indeed participate in Bill's behavior by covering, lying, and bullying for him. If she had won the election, she would have brought him back into the White House to help run things.

by Anonymousreply 151August 18, 2020 5:50 PM

R151, she's not a bully but your boy Trump is one

by Anonymousreply 152August 18, 2020 7:58 PM

Trump addresses QAnon

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153August 20, 2020 2:14 AM

What does QAnon have to say about one of Trump's business partners being involved in human trafficking?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154August 21, 2020 4:05 PM

One word

Facebook

And so long as it’s good for Mark Zuckerberg, it ain’t gonna change anytime soon,

by Anonymousreply 155August 21, 2020 4:32 PM

It combines with the Christian Fascist IG Bodybuilder closeted homo Trump/Virus hoax/Q accounts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156August 21, 2020 4:42 PM

It combines with the Christian Fascist IG Bodybuilder closeted homo Trump/Virus hoax/Q accounts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157August 21, 2020 4:42 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158August 22, 2020 4:04 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159August 22, 2020 4:51 AM

This is getting scary as Fuck!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160August 22, 2020 3:24 PM

They're now holding "Save the Children" rallies which are basically just QAnon rallies in disguise

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161August 22, 2020 5:12 PM

More "Save the Children" rallies

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162August 22, 2020 5:40 PM

Save the Children is how they’re recruiting dumb liberals. Then they shame them into being Republicans to avoid a PEDO! label.

by Anonymousreply 163August 22, 2020 6:46 PM

Liberals aren't into QAnon

by Anonymousreply 164August 23, 2020 2:05 AM

R164 mostly yes, but STC is tricking liberals into Q.

by Anonymousreply 165August 23, 2020 2:28 AM

r165, no, it's not

by Anonymousreply 166August 23, 2020 2:54 AM

R166 yes it is.

by Anonymousreply 167August 23, 2020 2:57 AM

#savethechildren is one of the new Q hashtags. They believe that Trump is working to rid the world of a global cult of murdering liberal/celebrity paedophiles who kidnap and torture children to harvest a life-extending substance. Incredibly, this is absolute baseline for Qanon.

by Anonymousreply 168August 23, 2020 2:59 AM

The fact that anyone thinks Trump is going to save them is hilarious

by Anonymousreply 169August 23, 2020 4:00 AM

We are too stupid to live

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170August 24, 2020 12:49 AM

"Masks will get your kid raped!"

Because a child would just calmly allow a random stranger to change their clothes without raising a scene. Hell, most parents can't even get through that without a scene.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171August 24, 2020 12:50 AM

DEAR LORD IN HEAVEN, R170/R171!!!

by Anonymousreply 172August 24, 2020 12:57 AM

Pure fucking insanity! Anyone else seeing why the 1950s psychiatric institutions were helpful to lock up histrionic housewives. If you think behind closed doors that every deplorable #boymom isn’t slanging pedo assumptions around about every homosexual they know right now, you’re very mistaken.

by Anonymousreply 173August 24, 2020 1:00 AM

It’s yet another diversionary projection tactic from Trump. Trump has molested and raped underage women for years. Why do you think Epstein was killed? By aiming at other ridiculous targets (Tom Hanks, Bill Gates, etc.), trump gets his stupid brainwashed moms to Fear something ELSE and point suspicion elsewhere

by Anonymousreply 174August 24, 2020 1:01 AM

"Think of the 800,000 children an hour being sold!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175August 24, 2020 1:05 AM

It’s hilarious to see the posts at the beginning of this thread 3 weeks ago and the posters who thought this was all malarkey. Now the insanity is on full display.

by Anonymousreply 176August 24, 2020 1:11 AM

I think R1 has it to a degree. The pedo obsessed fraus (fraus in training, is there a minimum age requirement) are the women who center their ENTIRE identity around being a mother. They had no purpose or personality until they dropped their cum souvenir.

by Anonymousreply 177August 24, 2020 1:23 AM

[quote]I know a woman who is super obsessed with the Epstein scandal and QAnon. She's not really a "frau" (she's never been married and has no kids) but she is a diehard Trumpster.

I have a cousin who is like that. She is in early 50s and has a few long term relationships in the past and at one point was engaged, but the guy called it off. Anway, she has always voted Republican and years ago she wasn't nasty and could be pleasant to be around. Since Trump got into politics she has become quite nasty and fell hard into the QAnon and Epstein stuff. She also used to work in law enforcement and emergency services as a dispatcher and friends with tons of cops and retired cops. One of her cop friends is a county sheriff in New Mexico and whenever people dare to criticize her buddy on newspaper Facebook pages she goes nuts defending him. When the marches and riots related to George Floyd were going on, she was one of those people saying that Soros and Bloomberg were behind the riots and marches and were paying people to participate. Right now in my extended family, the only people who tolerate her are the few who are Trump supporters. She also cut off contact with a few Republican relatives who hate Trump and didn't vote for him in 2016.

by Anonymousreply 178August 24, 2020 2:10 AM

It's actually a very clever tool that manipulates the weakminded. They get fed daily rubbish with the pedo conspiracies, lace it with a few real facts and also place rightwing anti left propaganda in it. Fear is also a tool. They get hooked on the pedo stuff and ingest the right wing anti left propaganda. But the pedo stuff makes them feel like they are a part of something that is meaningful.

by Anonymousreply 179August 24, 2020 2:26 AM

actually, one needs to wonder whether disinfo warfare is going on to generally discredit the idea through this induced panic to cover up for the very real instances that have occurred, and have yet to find much resolution. Epstein situation doesn't look like it is every going to reveal all of the true details, because too many powerful people are involved.

Oakland County Child Killer, anyone?

Jacob Wetterling case? It takes 30 years to find the guy who lives a few towns over, who had been on the shortlist due to various IDs AND was observed following paperboys in the neighborhood, and who still wasn't prosecuted for the actual murder he committed, much less the out-of-date rapes?

i am sure there are more. you may dismiss the hysterical fraus, but you need to consider if this much like the JFK assassination: government disinformation is being put about to distract us all from very real events and situations.

it is also not farfetched to believe that Pedos have networks, and look out for each other, and trade around victims and materials. If they are randomly distributed throughout the population, some one of them is probably in a number of very high up places.

i doubt it is very much as widespread as it is being made to be, but that's part of the ploy--make it look like hysteria by inducing hysteria and you can then make the public dismiss any new allegations, real or not, as another fake freak-out.

by Anonymousreply 180August 24, 2020 3:25 AM

R177 Crotchfruit from Stinkfish

by Anonymousreply 181August 24, 2020 4:40 AM

r180, 99.99999% of kids are abused by someone they know, not by "pedophile rings"

by Anonymousreply 182August 24, 2020 4:42 AM

R180 could use a good antipsychotic

by Anonymousreply 183August 24, 2020 4:43 AM

R182 exactly, they’re getting raped & molested by Daddy, Uncle Dave or the neighbor with a family of 4. This stranger thing is very rare.

by Anonymousreply 184August 24, 2020 4:44 AM

QAnon supporter calls into C-SPAN. Hilarity ensues.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185August 27, 2020 5:03 AM

FBI says it will not label ‘QAnon’ as a domestic terrorism group.

by Anonymousreply 186August 27, 2020 5:09 AM

In other news, a GOP state rep in Washington promoted a blog claiming that thousands of children "end up in sex dungeons to be exploited and repeatedly raped by ... reptilian-human hybrids put into positions of power by evil extra-dimensional beings."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187August 27, 2020 4:31 PM

R187 maybe this is the Zombie apocalypse they’ve been prepping us for.

by Anonymousreply 188August 27, 2020 5:05 PM

Lots of republicans in general are obsessed with pedos. i've seen many republicans on facebook say they support Trump because he is trying to take down pedophiles and is the only president to do anything about child sex trafficking. I don't know how they come to that conclusion.

by Anonymousreply 189August 27, 2020 5:17 PM

i've seen many republicans on facebook say they support Trump because he is trying to take down pedophiles and is the only president to do anything about child sex trafficking. I don't know how they come to that conclusion.

I've seen this too & I've come to the conclusion that these beliefs aren't based in reality: they want to support Dump & by god, they are going to find some rationalization. I think this is especially true of women - they know Dump is loathsome creep & that they are judged by other women, so they come up with this rationalization because they are *protecting* children and how could anyone be against protecting CHILDREN!!

by Anonymousreply 190August 27, 2020 5:25 PM

R190 it really is the perfect ploy.

by Anonymousreply 191August 27, 2020 5:26 PM

R190, exactly. Also, of all the issues to obsess about, this is what they choose? Imaginary pedophile rings?

by Anonymousreply 192August 27, 2020 5:27 PM

About a month ago, a high school classmate of mine posted on Facebook that she is voting for Trump because he'll make a law in which pedophiles will be executed. Several people said it was unlikely that Trump could ever do that. For a few days after, she kept posting QAnon and pedo shit and then her Facebook account was deleted. Last year, she went through a divorce and a custody battle and kept saying that her ex was trying to bring her down and keep her from her kids. I now wonder if he found out about her crazy shit or someone advised her to quit the Qanon shit in order to avoid problems with the ex.

by Anonymousreply 193August 27, 2020 6:38 PM

R193 it’s definitely a good way to filter out psychotics on social media.

by Anonymousreply 194August 27, 2020 6:45 PM

R193, I guess this is their way of feeling important and "special". They fail at everything else in life but in their minds, if they protect children, they are heroes. Travis Bickle was prophetic.

by Anonymousreply 195August 27, 2020 7:14 PM

Evangelicals pastors losing congregation to QANON

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196August 30, 2020 4:41 PM

Wow, that's depressing

by Anonymousreply 197August 30, 2020 5:51 PM

I'm glad that the pastor sees the QAnon theories as total bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 198August 30, 2020 6:38 PM

I'm glad that the pastor sees the QAnon theories as total bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 199August 30, 2020 6:38 PM

Why are some people more vulnerable to conspiracy theories than others?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200August 30, 2020 6:42 PM

What makes one person more susceptible to conspiracy theories than another?

There are a few factors that we have identified.

One of them is education level. Conspiracy theories are more likely among people who are [less] educated. But this doesn’t mean that people who are highly educated are immune.

There’s also effects of political ideology. In our research, we find the more radical a person’s politics [both left- and right-wing], the more likely they are to be conspiracy theorists.

Another is collective narcissism [a personality trait where people demand the group they belong to be admired], and people who believe their own nation and group is superior to others.

by Anonymousreply 201August 30, 2020 6:45 PM

That article at R196 was very interesting; it's pretty bad when a pastor at an evangelical church thinks you're around the bend.

I'm embarrassed to admit this, but I know some people who post that "the real pandemic is human trafficking" meme (and others like it) and to answer R201's question, what makes people more susceptible to conspiracy theories? I *do* think it's related to support of Dump (and to a lesser extent Barr) in that they see these messages about PEDOs and it reinforces a belief that they already hold that a strong daddy (authoritarian) figure is needed to combat all the pedos and sickos out there (ie. democrats). I think the pandemic just increases the idea that a strongman-type figure will fix everything & we can all go back to business as usual.

What makes one person more susceptible to conspiracy theories than another?

by Anonymousreply 202August 30, 2020 7:44 PM

R202 just reinforces my theory that all Republican women are Incest Survivors with massive Daddy issues.

by Anonymousreply 203August 30, 2020 8:49 PM

You have to love how these ugly, fat, stupid fraus are so worried about these convoluted, insane conspiracy theories, but they don't care one bit about immigrant children in cages. Their collective outrage and worry about "the children" is pretty selective and fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 204August 31, 2020 9:32 PM

You have to love how these ugly, fat, stupid fraus are so worried about these convoluted, insane conspiracy theories, but they don't care one bit about immigrant children in cages. Their collective outrage and worry about "the children" is pretty selective and fucked up.

AND, for all their braying about child pedos/#protectchildren, these same people would bitterly oppose even minor gun restrictions that would prevent psychos like Kyle Rittenhouse from shooting up a 1st grade classroom!

by Anonymousreply 205August 31, 2020 9:41 PM

The obsession with pedos is just another way for useless people to feed their pathetic delusions of relevance.

They're running out of people to abuse. We took away people of color and uppity women, imaginary pedos are all they have left. If they're not dedicating their lives to Madyson and Jaydin's protection against pedos, they might have to go back to work.

Meanwhile, Trump was Epstein's good buddy for years and years and years.

by Anonymousreply 206September 1, 2020 12:41 AM

North Texas Men, Including a Head Pastor of a Church, Indicted on Child Pornography Violations

PLANO, Texas – Two North Texas men have been charged with child exploitation crimes in the Eastern District of Texas announced U.S. Attorney Stephen J. Cox today.

David Pettigrew, 48, of Denison, Texas, and Chad Michael Rider, 46, of Anna, Texas have been charged in an indictment returned by a grand jury with conspiring to sexually exploit children (also referred to as production of child pornography). Pettigrew was additionally charged with transporting child pornography. Both men have entered “not guilty” pleas to the charges.

Pettigrew came to the attention of law enforcement officials through referrals sent by two electronic surveillance providers and the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. Those referrals identified a computer user who uploaded suspected child pornography onto their online platforms. On August 6, 2020, Homeland Security Investigations agents executed federal search warrants at Pettigrew’s residence and the Denison Church of the Nazarene, after which, agents arrested Pettigrew. Agents executed a search warrant at Rider’s residence on August 21, 2020. Until recently, Pettigrew had served as pastor of the Denison Church of the Nazarene. Rider is a resident of Anna, Texas.

more at link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207September 1, 2020 5:50 PM

R207 Repugs no doubt

by Anonymousreply 208September 1, 2020 5:53 PM

New trend for the QAnon Cunts, taking photos with ARs and kids while wearing tees that say ‘KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF OUR FUCKING KIDS’.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209September 2, 2020 6:36 PM

R207, you mean they weren't woke Hollywood stars or members of Antifa?

by Anonymousreply 210September 2, 2020 6:37 PM

Hold me, David! I’m scared! You know they’re trying to figure out how to blame this all on the gays.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211September 2, 2020 6:43 PM

I’m at a loss for words. So do we expect there to soon be packs of Frau vigilantes roaming the streets murdering anyone they suspect of being a Diddler?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212September 2, 2020 6:45 PM

^^Those bitches are so fat and unattractive. Not even a professional "sex slavery kidnapper" would give them a second look.

by Anonymousreply 213September 3, 2020 12:12 AM

These liberal performance artists are hilarious!

by Anonymousreply 214September 3, 2020 1:02 AM

It’s funny to look back at the beginning of this thread a month ago and see that quite a few posters though it was bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 215September 5, 2020 2:24 AM

From a frau coworker.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216September 6, 2020 4:28 AM

It's a scary world when this chick is the voice of reason

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217September 12, 2020 5:16 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218September 12, 2020 5:18 PM

But I thought all molesters were Dem politicians and woke Hollywood celebrities?!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219September 12, 2020 5:25 PM

Christ. And she's headed to congress.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220September 12, 2020 5:36 PM

Thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221September 12, 2020 5:43 PM

A L E X I S H A I N E S @Itsalexishaines

I can’t tell you how many of my mom friends and friends from high school believe this now and will be voting for Trump here in southern CA. I’m not talking 10, I’m talking hundreds of them.

by Anonymousreply 222September 12, 2020 6:18 PM

Repeat after me: “They are DADDYFUCKERS!”

Straight men molest their daughters at an alarming rate, the Freudian Electra / Stockholm Syndrome that follows is what causes this and much other insanity in women. Straight men who sexually abuse their daughters is the REAL unreported, hidden epidemic in this country.

by Anonymousreply 223September 12, 2020 6:21 PM

R222 I'm seeing that going on here in New Mexico. This country is fucked.

by Anonymousreply 224September 12, 2020 6:24 PM

[quote]I’m not talking 10, I’m talking hundreds of them.

Same here. In the short time that has elapsed since my post about the yoga teacher at R80, I’ve watched as even more have done a complete 180 and are now talking about how “the veil has finally lifted” while acknowledging that they were mocking all of this stuff a few months ago, before they were awakened.

Again, I’m not talking about bored flyover frauen or loopy medicated Mormons from Manti; these are college-educated people with professional careers in LA and SF who seem to have started with a belief or two that was a little out there (like homeopathy or reiki) and each one has followed a similar path into full-blown pod person. It’s eerie.

by Anonymousreply 225September 12, 2020 7:00 PM

R15 summarizes this whole mess perfectly.

by Anonymousreply 226September 12, 2020 7:04 PM

[quote] Pure fucking insanity! Anyone else seeing why the 1950s psychiatric institutions were helpful to lock up histrionic housewives. If you think behind closed doors that every deplorable #boymom isn’t slanging pedo assumptions around about every homosexual they know right now, you’re very mistaken.

If that’s the case, then they need jail, not psychiatric institutions, but JAIL.

by Anonymousreply 227September 12, 2020 7:10 PM

The notion that tons of people are supporting Trump because of this is fucking hilarious

They believe this because they were Republicans to begin with. They are just looking for reasons to attack "woke" celebrities

by Anonymousreply 228September 12, 2020 7:36 PM

Do you know what, I think the fraus are the real pedos.

by Anonymousreply 229September 12, 2020 8:00 PM

Who had former reality TV star making sense on their 2020 bingo card?

So at the end of the day all of these conspiracies are allowing us to pretend that the monsters are something other than ourselves. But we are the monsters. They live in our houses, work in our churches, in our schools and we just simply don’t want to believe that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230September 12, 2020 8:05 PM

R229, no, the vast majority of "pedos" are men

by Anonymousreply 231September 12, 2020 8:10 PM

Ummmm.... kids just don’t tell on women because the Mommy complex is the most sanctified thing in the world. There are lots of women who molest, you just don’t hear about it because women are vilified like men. Don’t doubt it, Bitches be Diddlin’!

by Anonymousreply 232September 12, 2020 9:22 PM

R232 aren’t* vilified

by Anonymousreply 233September 12, 2020 9:23 PM

R232, 99% of people caught in online stings looking for sex online with kids are men

99% of people busted in child porn stings are men

Men be diddlin'

by Anonymousreply 234September 12, 2020 9:30 PM

If thousands of American kids are constantly being kidnapped, where are their distraught parents?

This is like the Hansel and Gretel episode of Buffy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235September 12, 2020 9:40 PM

So are these Q women going after the Catholic Church or the Boy Scouts?

Or is it just Hollywood and Hillary?

by Anonymousreply 236September 12, 2020 10:43 PM

It's ALWAYS Hillary.

YourMillennialCunt must be a Frau because of his Hillary Derangement Syndrome.

by Anonymousreply 237September 12, 2020 10:51 PM

R236 of course not. It's all strangers and elites. Nobody is EVER abused by a family member or a neighbor or a teacher, etc.

by Anonymousreply 238September 12, 2020 10:52 PM

R234 women don’t do porn. Women diddle after class, at Sunday School or home. Women are secretive little shits.

by Anonymousreply 239September 13, 2020 1:32 AM

Men are far more likely to "diddle after class" or "at Sunday School"

Pretty much all abusers are "secretive shits" - very few child abusers are going to broadcast the fact that they abuse kids

The reason women are far less likely to molest is the same reason why they "don't do porn"

by Anonymousreply 240September 13, 2020 1:37 AM

Will QAnon say anything about Trump slobbering over Michael Cohen's 15-year-old daughter?

by Anonymousreply 241September 13, 2020 3:07 AM

Ted Cruz accuses Obama of profiteering of kiddie porn via Netflix

The next two months will be rough. No low, is too low for the Republicans who are all converting from Tea Party to QAnon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242September 13, 2020 5:53 PM

I wonder if Ted Cruz and all the Republicans who are bitching about this netflix movie have even seen it? My guess would be no

by Anonymousreply 243September 13, 2020 5:58 PM

R243 Ted maybe did but he was probably distracted and beating off to it. Remember when he was following hardcore porn on Twitter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244September 13, 2020 6:07 PM

I hope whatever they accuse of being child porn wins 1 million Oscars.

by Anonymousreply 245September 13, 2020 7:21 PM

Are they going to pull Toddlers & Tiaras and Dance Moms off the air? Aren't child beauty pageants much bigger in red states?

by Anonymousreply 246September 13, 2020 7:22 PM

They should, R246. The Learning Channel became The Lechery Channel practically overnight, and no one wants to do anything to stop it because muh freezepeach.

by Anonymousreply 247September 13, 2020 7:25 PM

PEDO FRAU at R247.

by Anonymousreply 248September 13, 2020 9:04 PM

[quote]Will QAnon say anything about Trump slobbering over Michael Cohen's 15-year-old daughter?

They will stay quiet about it just like they do about the tons of creepy pics of Trump and Ivanka.

by Anonymousreply 249September 14, 2020 4:06 AM

Republicans ALWAYS accuse the Dems of what they in fact are doing. This whole campaign is designed as a misdirection because Trump is indeed a child-fucker. This is the same as the birth certificate rap on Obama, which happened because McCain was not born in this country. This is the same as the Hillary Foundation scandal, because Trump's Foundation was a clear and obvious fraud. This is the same as the Swift Boat accusations against Kerry because GWB was an AWOL coward and traitor. And in each of these elections they accused the Dems of massive vote fraud and stirring up racial minorities, because 1) Republicans can only get a majority through massive vote fraud and suppression; and 2) Racial violence is a republican constant but resistance to it only magically happens during election years and then is quickly forgotten once the republicans have won.

by Anonymousreply 250September 14, 2020 4:22 AM

It is truly stunning that they get away with this, considering they have no imagination in doing it.

by Anonymousreply 251September 14, 2020 4:22 AM

It's also the same as Romney claiming Obama was trying to bribe the electorate after Romney had promised everything to everybody.

by Anonymousreply 252September 14, 2020 4:23 AM

Donnie the Diddler

by Anonymousreply 253September 14, 2020 4:28 AM

Remember when Romney's Arizona campaign manager got revealed as a child abuser? I'm sure QAnon doesn't.

by Anonymousreply 254September 14, 2020 5:13 AM

Are these people bitching about Netflix the same ones who supported season after season of Toddlers and Tiaras?

Give me a fucking break.

by Anonymousreply 255September 14, 2020 5:16 AM

Men like Ted Cruz who get in an uproar about this are obviously fighting their own emotions.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 256September 14, 2020 2:53 PM

r256, he probably didn't watch it. Neither did Tulsi Gabbard and the other people bitching about this.

by Anonymousreply 257September 14, 2020 4:09 PM

You know, this thread started out as some sort of "what fraus are talking about on Facebook" thread, but since it started at the end of July, Traitor Tot tweeted about ties between pedos & democrats & now yet another Dump ally, Ted Cruz is further trying to get this idea in the mainstream by calling for a DOJ probe. So it starts as out this QAnon stuff getting passed around by "concerned mothers on Facebook" types, but it gets legitimized by people like Jr (who, let's face it, NO ONE takes seriously) but also a sitting Senator. What's more, what do you want to bet that between now & the election old fatass Barr is going to open up some "exploratory investigation" into this pedo connection.

by Anonymousreply 258September 14, 2020 5:10 PM

"Women never attack other women involved in child rape."

LOL, QAnon types are obsessed with Ghislaine Maxwell

"Women like to jump on the virtue signaling bandwagon if it gives them bonus social points to attack men."

Virtue signaling? QAnon followers are exactly the kind of Republicans who use "virtue signaling" as an insult just like you're doing. And as for "attacking men" - QAnon has attacked a bunch of female celebrities like Chrissy Teigen, Oprah, and Hillary Clinton.

"If anything, women get lesser sentences than men"

Because they're far less violent than men and have much lower recidivism rates than men

by Anonymousreply 259September 14, 2020 5:39 PM

You ought to hear them shrieking about that Netflix movie Cuties. They haven't even seen it and despite some pointing out that Youtube is loaded with little girls twerking and GOP soccer fraus dress their little girls up in sexy little outfits they are still screaming in hysterics.

by Anonymousreply 260September 14, 2020 5:46 PM

Plenty of male freepers are also complaining about the movie. Exhibit A: Ted Cruz

by Anonymousreply 261September 14, 2020 6:03 PM

R258 I also appreciate the evolution of this thread since July. They’re losing their minds.

R259 oh god, take the “WOMEN ARE PERFECT! and MORE BETTERER THAN MEN! MEN ARE ALL RAPEY PERVS!” histrionics somewhere else we’ve got enough crazy with the QAnon’ers. We know men higher rates of everything blahblah.

by Anonymousreply 262September 14, 2020 7:08 PM

Back in the 50s or hell even the 90s-00s you’d have been locked for saying all this crazy QAnon shit, now schizophrenia is mainstream and normalized.

by Anonymousreply 263September 14, 2020 7:10 PM

r262, take the MRA histrionics somewhere else. No one said women were perfect, nice straw man argument you made there. This whole thread is dedicated to criticizing "fraus" when the QAnon movement is being propped up by plenty of male conservatives

by Anonymousreply 264September 14, 2020 7:12 PM

R264 sorry, nope. The Fraus are giving it legs. 10:1 it’s women posting about this over men. Most men aren’t going to randomly post about Pedos, it’s not a topic men set out to broach. This started with Fraus and it’s becoming homophobic at the hands of Fraus. Not sure what you’re trying to accomplish, equal culpability between genders for the psychotic QAnon movement?

by Anonymousreply 265September 14, 2020 7:17 PM

R260, most of the people I've seen freaking out about the movie are also the types upset at YT and TikTok videos.

by Anonymousreply 266September 14, 2020 7:21 PM

r265, not sure what you're trying to accomplish - accusing me of claiming women are perfect while pretending men are?

Trump is the one praising QAnon idiots for "loving America"

There was a guy from New Jersey who was just busted for running a QAnon site. That's right....a guy.

by Anonymousreply 267September 14, 2020 7:22 PM

Trump is likely far more responsible for child trafficking than any Democrat has ever been. The kids left abandoned after their parents are picked up by ICE are vulnerable, as are the kids who had been detained themselves and then are just let go to practically random people who come to pick them up. We already know many have been forced into trafficking and some were adopted in sketchy situations by alleged Christian organizations.

So of course they love the crazy alt-right obsession with QAnon and Hillary raping babies in pizza parlors.

by Anonymousreply 268September 14, 2020 7:24 PM

R267 umm did you just “straw man” me? No one said men were perfect either. Okay, so the secret formerly anonymous Wizard behind the curtain was a man, yes... but the majority of people propagating this bullshit in the mainstream are women.

by Anonymousreply 269September 14, 2020 7:26 PM

This thread is a fucking mess

by Anonymousreply 270September 14, 2020 7:58 PM

The Russian bots aren't sure how to make it work.

by Anonymousreply 271September 15, 2020 3:52 AM

It's too bad we no longer have Datalounger SHERMAN SKOLNICK to give us the lowdown on all this.

by Anonymousreply 272September 15, 2020 8:06 AM

QAnon is a Nazi Cult, Rebranded

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273September 15, 2020 2:10 PM

How ‘Cuties’ Is Fueling the Far Right’s Obsession With Pedophilia

The fight against sex trafficking has become politicized, and the misplaced outrage could be protecting actual child predators

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274September 15, 2020 4:50 PM

The fight against sex trafficking has become politicized, and the misplaced outrage could be protecting actual child predators

Oh, that's true; who cares about Chester the Molester when the real threat is NANCY PELOSI!!

Facebook Frau

by Anonymousreply 275September 15, 2020 5:36 PM

As predicted above, it was all for a reason.

TRUMP ACCUSES BIDEN OF BEING A PEDO!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276September 16, 2020 2:32 PM

Let’s make #PedoBiden trend.

Since these sick leftist have made #PedoTrump trend.

Retweet if you think Joe Biden is a pedophile.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 277September 16, 2020 2:40 PM

OMG, the fat, pathetic closet case at R277 is running against Gavin Newsom. #SAD!

by Anonymousreply 278September 16, 2020 5:20 PM

A QAnon book is selling well at amazon

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279September 16, 2020 5:28 PM

I think America is officially over.

by Anonymousreply 280September 16, 2020 11:52 PM

Inside the Save The Children conspiracy theory that's targeting suburban mums in the US

Do you all comprehend how insane this is and the long term effects?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 281September 21, 2020 5:32 AM

How QAnon invaded moms' groups

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 282September 23, 2020 10:42 PM

Episode 108 of the QAnon Anonymous podcast is pretty interesting. It tracks the transformation — using his own social media output — of the guy who started the Save the Children rallies.

[quote]"Scotty the Kid" is not your stereotypical QAnon supporter. A 30-year-old Native American with a nose ring and lots of tattoos, the last 10 years of his life have been filled with hiphop gigs, fashion shoots and parties in Los Angeles. Then, in 2020, a series of things happened to Scott. This is the story of the unlikely man behind the recent worldwide "Save the Children" QAnon rallies

by Anonymousreply 283September 23, 2020 11:23 PM

Today’s the day JFK Jr is revealed as Trump’s new VP!!!

by Anonymousreply 284October 17, 2020 6:58 PM

OMG, IT'S REALLY HAPPENING THIS TIME, R284!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285October 17, 2020 7:14 PM

Part of it is a reverse utilitarianism: better 100 innocents go to jail than one kiddie-diddler go free!

by Anonymousreply 286October 17, 2020 7:32 PM

This fits the usual theme: Republicans have an actual kiddie-diddler cult which includes Trump, so they had to pretend the Democrats had one. It's the same with birtherism (McCain being born in Panama), which Swift Boating Kerry (to divert atttention from actual deserter George W. Bush, although they had to frame Dan Rather too), to attack the Clinton's Foundation when the Trump Foundation was a naked fraud; and to claim Obama was pay for play when Romney's entire life has been one grift after another.

by Anonymousreply 287October 17, 2020 9:07 PM

It’s funny that when this thread was started, just at the end of July, people were in denial that it was happening, and now the President of the United States is being asked to address it on TV.

by Anonymousreply 288October 17, 2020 9:31 PM

After months of planning for #pedogate, here is the grand finale:

BREAKING: Rudy Giuliani alleges on @Newsmax that ‘images of underage girls found on Hunter Biden’s laptop hard-drive—evidence turned over to Delaware State Police’.

by Anonymousreply 289October 20, 2020 11:38 PM

A site dedicated to childless, largely misogynistic men being dismissive about child trafficking. Self righteous men, completely oblivious to their own character flaws and narcissistic tendencies. Who never question their own judgement yet consider themselves the absolute best source for judging every segment of society.

by Anonymousreply 290October 21, 2020 12:27 AM

Oh, you poor thing, R290. Nobody here is being "dismissive about child trafficking." We're being dismissive of [italic]fantasies[/italic] about child trafficking. There is a difference, a difference that it appears you have yet to learn.

And it is also not the case that nobody here "questions their own judgment." We examine the evidence and make judgments accordingly, which is why we know the QAnon bullshit is truly bullshit, not worth taking seriously other than to note its corrosive influence on our political discourse and the damage it has caused to families and friendships.

by Anonymousreply 291October 21, 2020 1:01 AM

Don’t you have some FagHag bachelorette parties to plan for when quarantine lifts, R290 ?

You should have plenty of time, since you’re not invited over to their houses right now... because their hubby “doesn’t like Queers around the kids!”

by Anonymousreply 292October 21, 2020 1:06 AM

[R291] R290 here. You need to go back and read your own response. You responded to my accusation of you being dismissive by doubling down on your dismissiveness. Fellow gay here, so I’ve been around your types long enough to know how you operate. That’s why I said what I said. Your kind, narcissistic gays, lack introspection. I spelled it out for you so you could see yourself accurately.

by Anonymousreply 293October 21, 2020 1:35 AM

Hey look Q is right

“Honest Joe” covering up for his pedo son (and his crack addiction).

by Anonymousreply 294October 21, 2020 1:42 AM

LOL... R293, no, I don't need to re-read your message or my response, as you behaved precisely as I knew you would. You are guilty of exactly the same "sins" you are accusing us, including that we are "narcissistic," that we "lack introspection," that we are "childless," that we are "largely misogynistic men," that we are "dismissive about child trafficking," that we are "self righteous," that we are "completely oblivious to [our] own character flaws and narcissistic tendencies," that we "never question [our] own judgement," and that we "consider [our]selves the absolute best source for judging every segment of society."

It's a rather pathetic attack, based on absolutely nothing at all. You cannot back up a single one of these assertions, of course, so when challenged on them, you simply double down on the attacks. You "said what you said" because you know that you cannot actually defend those ridiculous QAnon theories nor all of those fake stories about Democratic pedophiles and baby killers nor your fantasies about the men and women who post here.

by Anonymousreply 295October 22, 2020 12:47 AM

PROJECT

PROJECT

PROJECT

by Anonymousreply 296October 22, 2020 12:49 AM

[R295] Proof? I’ve been on Datalounge for a year now. You’re vile people. No projection going on. You can’t see it because you know nothing else anymore. You can keep coming back at me but it won’t make a difference. Your replies don’t change my view of gays like you and “winning” this discussion offers no prize. Vile people like you have no self awareness or moral compass. For whatever reason the observation of a random commentator seems to matter to you. Who knew. Maybe if someone told you how depraved you were when you were younger, you may have sought to make yourself a better person. Oh well.

by Anonymousreply 297October 22, 2020 3:37 AM

[quote]Proof? I’ve been on Datalounge for a year now.

And have learned absolutely nothing, obviously.

[quote]You’re vile people. No projection going on.

Oh, the irony ... and the projection.... Literally everything else in the rest of your rant applies directly to you, so I'll simply send it right back to you.

[quote]You can’t see it because you know nothing else anymore. You can keep coming back at me but it won’t make a difference. Your replies don’t change my view of [trolls] like you and “winning” this discussion offers no prize. Vile people like you have no self awareness or moral compass. For whatever reason the observation of a random commentator seems to matter to you. Who knew. Maybe if someone told you how depraved you were when you were younger, you may have sought to make yourself a better person. Oh well.

Like I said....

by Anonymousreply 298October 22, 2020 3:29 PM

R290 Oh no, what is that behind you??? I-Is that a reptilian pedophile demon who is also a registered Democrat!? OH MY GOD, it's here to harvest the adrenochrome of your entire family to use in satanic rituals!!!!! RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 299October 25, 2020 12:42 AM

Is this insanity wearing off yet?

by Anonymousreply 300December 16, 2020 1:08 AM

When I was 17 my mom told me she and her sisters were all incested/sexually abused. I decided to go to a men's sex abuse support group to see what men had to say about it. You know what, out of 12 men in the group, 11 of them were all straight and all abused by females. Just because female pedophiles are not talked about doesn't mean they aren't out there.

by Anonymousreply 301December 16, 2020 2:57 AM

R301 it’s highly underreported. America is still holding onto the June Cleaver image even though many of this women are turning into Real Housewives psychos.

by Anonymousreply 302December 16, 2020 3:31 AM

The number of females sexually abusing boys (and girls as well) is probably the same as males. Females think their cunts give them a golden ticket out of responsibility for fucking up their victims for the rest of their lives. No one gets a pass for their destruction of innocent lives.

by Anonymousreply 303December 16, 2020 6:34 AM

Funny to see how people thought this was crazy in earlier posts last summer and look where we are now.

by Anonymousreply 304January 13, 2021 1:31 PM

On the contrary, those of us old enough to remember the satanic panic of the mid-80s, which was a more vivid fantasy than QAnon's Washington pizza parlor, are well aware of the power of crazy.

by Anonymousreply 305January 13, 2021 2:15 PM

Wow! This thread was over one year ago now. Funny to read the posters who thought OP was nuts. OP called it.

by Anonymousreply 306September 2, 2021 4:31 PM

OP & r306 (probably the same poster) should have their hard drives checked for CP and their basements checked for small children.

by Anonymousreply 307September 2, 2021 4:38 PM

R307 is a Frau who is probably hosting a party for the peewee football team later, she’ll ask a few to sleep over so she can have her way

by Anonymousreply 308September 2, 2021 4:39 PM

R307 is an Anti-Vaxxer Qanon’er

by Anonymousreply 309September 2, 2021 4:56 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!