Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Who the Fuck is this Frau?

[quote] Please keep discussions about LSA over on that chat site. Anyone interested in that forum can head over there if they feel the need. This thread is about Lady C and her observations: there's already an active thread about the Harkles' Netflix deal.

When did Muriel die and appoint her as our new Muriel?

by Anonymousreply 48September 15, 2020 10:16 PM

Someone being bossy and controlling on a thread outraged you so much you had give it its own thread?

by Anonymousreply 1September 14, 2020 10:22 PM

Can we bitch about the Sucksesses here, though?

All the other threads about them have been buried alive.

by Anonymousreply 2September 14, 2020 10:26 PM

Is there a chance you can link to the thread and cunt about which you are complaining, OP?

Or would that be too taxing, considering how distraught you are about a cunting cunt cunting her cuntiness cuntily?

One would understand. But do link.

by Anonymousreply 3September 14, 2020 10:29 PM

Who cares? Why the fuck would you start yet another fucking thread just to ask who the fuck the fucking frau was, for fuck's sake.

by Anonymousreply 4September 14, 2020 10:34 PM

Megstans need their own asylum built for them where they can all be placed to just rock back and forth all day and run around screaming that the FBI is coming for anyone who posts a criticism of Meghan online.

by Anonymousreply 5September 14, 2020 10:37 PM

Because, fuckhead, I found her to be fucking annoying and seriously fucking stupid. Since when does some fucking frau get to police datalounge threads about LSA, Lady Colin Campbell or any other fucking thing?

It's the Lady Colin Campbell thread, at r359.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6September 14, 2020 10:43 PM

I’d like the link to the Netflix deal because it has disappeared and I have something to say about it.

by Anonymousreply 7September 14, 2020 10:52 PM

Given that Meghan and Harry are receding somewhat, we may at last be in for a break in the incessant news stories, and I say this as an enthusiastic participant.

But only when there's actual news to discuss.

We really shouldn't have much to discuss on the Sussex front unless 1) Meghan is up the duff, 2) the lawsuit starts up, 3) Jessica Mulroney starts to spill, or, 4) the Sussexes do another cringeworthy Zoom Charity Thing.

As it happens, Meghan did one a few days ago in which Meghan displayed her usual lack of skills as she led a discussion "celebrating the first anniversary" of SmartWorks, the dress charity she latched onto in the UK.

The event went nearly unnoticed in the press.

But unless and until any of that occurs, it seems to me the balloon here is thankfully deflating.

Of course, every other time I've said this, the Sussexes come out in four-inch headlines the next day.

by Anonymousreply 8September 14, 2020 11:05 PM

She's trying to sell herself as a "leader" of BLM now so she'll be looking for headlines.

by Anonymousreply 9September 14, 2020 11:42 PM

Well I never!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10September 15, 2020 12:06 AM

Latching herself onto BLM might backfire in her face if they continue to become increasingly violent like in LA yesterday with those two cops who were ambushed. BLM protesters are on video cheering the incident and a group even tried to storm the hospital the victims were at, saying they deserve to die and such.

BLM is a good sentiment, but the actual movement is getting ugly. Not a good look for Her Wokeness to represent.

by Anonymousreply 11September 15, 2020 12:11 AM

She's going all-in on BLM:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12September 15, 2020 1:01 AM

The BLM founders have signed with various agents and are exploring all avenues. White identified all her life and leaping high on the bandwagon, Markle is seriously outranked in making a docunentary on the topic. I don't believe that story.

Besides the MoS lawsuit, we are wajting for fireworks about the Invictus games.

by Anonymousreply 13September 15, 2020 1:32 AM

Oh I believe it, r13.

It's really stupid of her to link herself up with BLM and it's self-described "trained Marxist" founder who has yet to condemn any of the violence. A Duchess promoting a Marxist who condones violence against systems like the one that allows Meghan to call herself a Duchess?

This won't end well for her. It's got tons of potential to go incredibly wrong in terms of the BRF in so many ways. The idea of one of their family promoting someone who would like to "burn the system down"? Not good. Like I said, this won't end well for Harry and Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 14September 15, 2020 1:50 AM

Oh, this was your way to get another Meghan thread. Got it.

by Anonymousreply 15September 15, 2020 1:52 AM

Fuck you, r15. We'll talk about ANYTHING WE WANT TO, WHEN WE WANT TO, IN WHATEVER WAY WE WANT TO,

If you don't like the thread, then get the fuck out. No one wants you. You are surplus to requirements.

Fuck off, and then when you've got there, fuck off again. And again. Keep doing so until we never have to listen to you whining Megstan delusional rage ever again.

Got it?

by Anonymousreply 16September 15, 2020 1:58 AM

OK, OP. I posted this for you, since you obviously are so traumatized by your experience you had to plop yourself here and piss out yet another thread about those inane off-worlders. You're welcome.

=======

Hey, stick-up-the-ass cunt at R359, you may be from "another country" and hover over the royal threads and regale people with your tales of an Estonian who knew a Finn who met a Pole who told a Swede where to purchase herring, but you ain't the fucking Queen Mother Hall Monitor here or anywhere else.

Stop attempting to order people about. If your hormones are off, your potatoes are turning green or your sex life is as rotten as your personality, you waspish twat-snot dripper, it's not our problem and it's not cause for you to act like a Frau of Dortmund. If you want your precious moments at the DL to lack people calling you out for your atrocities against the spirit of the site, drop the act, Princess. And do something about your bad English, too, please. Simpering while illiterate makes you look even more absurd, rumal lits.

That's Estonian for "stupid bitch."

by Anonymousreply 17September 15, 2020 2:14 AM

Frau here. What is LSA?

by Anonymousreply 18September 15, 2020 2:27 AM

Lipstick Alley is a black women's message board site. The main Markle threads are full of Megstans who love her because her mother is black. Then there's another thread called "unpopular opinions" on Markle where the sane, non-racist observers of Markle gather and criticise her for her ridiculousness. The Megstans are full of rage toward the unpopular opinions thread on Markle, hate that it's one of the most active threads on the whole site, and constantly try to shut it down, make threats against the posters there, tell them the FBI is going to arrest them for criticising Markle (I'm not kidding they constantly say that kind of thing).

The Megstans come here and shut all the Markle threads down. That's why there are so many Markle threads on here - because they keep getting closed so if you want to chat about the whole Harkle shitshow you have to open another thread. Anyway here is the link to unpopular opinions:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19September 15, 2020 2:40 AM

I saw that, R17, beautifully nasty and a fine example of a great DL tradition.

The Meghan thread I considered starting was "Preggo or No Preggo?" She's getting fat-faced but it could just be fillers and botox or actual fat, I don't know, and then I realized that I didn't care.

And yes, I cared enough about being irritated by whatsherface in the Lady Colin thread to post a thread about it. So sue me.

by Anonymousreply 20September 15, 2020 2:45 AM

R18 here. People really care about that? Who knew.

by Anonymousreply 21September 15, 2020 2:52 AM

The Megstans are half the reason people care about it. They go on twitter and make death threats to royal reporters for publishing a Harkle story the Megstans don't like. They come her and make threats. They are, almost as a rule, so psychotic that on top of the constantly entertaining shitshow that is the Harkles, there is this bizarre sideshow of their psychotic fans. The fans are as much as an entertaining, if alarming, online shitshow all on their own.

Here is one calling for Royal rota reporter Richard Palmer to be murdered via sniper:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22September 15, 2020 3:06 AM

LSA is LipStick Alley, another gossip website. I see people here complain about it from time to time. ("The mods are Hitler and they hate me!")

I want to say that was a Black gossip website, or that it was originally started as that but I don't really remember. I've visited three or four times over the years and have never gotten into it.

by Anonymousreply 23September 15, 2020 3:24 AM

I think she might be pregnant again.

Also, I have never seen threads get shut down as consistently as the Meg ones. I guess there are some other topics here at DL that are the same level of crazy and touchy. They get paywalled and throttled and shut down.

by Anonymousreply 24September 15, 2020 5:00 AM

The Meghan thread shutdowns are completely unprecedented in my decade-plus long experience on Datalounge. It's the work of the Megstans AND Meghan's PR agency Sunshine Sachs, whose interns spend time trying to get the threads shut down.

All it does is make people want to talk about it more, so it is a stupid strategy. But, the Megstans are an unusually psychotic fandom, so I suppose it is to be expected. It doesn't stop us starting new threads, just to challenge their attempt to censor the DataLounge.

After all, our mantra here is: "NOBODY puts Baby in the corner!"

by Anonymousreply 25September 15, 2020 7:07 AM

One of the eldergays who has been here from the beginning and knows the owner said in a thread you are racist and he wasn't going to let you destroy this site. The lipstick alley thread that R19 referred to thinks Katie Hopkins is hilarious, Piers Morgan hilarious, calls black women mutts, this week linked to brietbart, has linked to a Canadian rightwing supremacist, has linked to a UK right wing supremacist, calls black womens wigs dead horse, black women cockroaches and have admitted that they used their work privelleges to hack into Dorias private financial details. Thinks that Doria pimped out Meghan but only allowed anal. Linked to Jack proboius the right wing neo nazi. But the black women on site who have to deal with this are the problem?

by Anonymousreply 26September 15, 2020 7:22 AM

They also mass trolled opposition, doxxed and got the site shut down when they off-site stalked another poster. LSA was down for two weeks. You aren't dataloungers. You are racist trolls who stalk posters who piss you off. This thread proves it.

by Anonymousreply 27September 15, 2020 7:26 AM

I'm a datalounger, I've been here for more than 20 years. I am not here every day (thank god). I'm the OP of this thread. This is not a racist thread, this was my personal irritation with the poster in the Lady Colin Campbell thread.

I don't know what LSA has to do with us, we've never bothered with them. Who cares?

by Anonymousreply 28September 15, 2020 7:37 AM

Literally NOTHING in r26's post is true. Nothing.

There is not one owner of this site. It's a company with several owners, psycho Megstan.

As you typed out lie after lie after lie in your post, do you ever stop to wonder why you have to lie to make your "point"? Don't you think there is something off if you have to make everything up?

You Megstans are so incredibly psychotic and dishonest that it is literally breathtaking to witness.

by Anonymousreply 29September 15, 2020 7:42 AM

I had the interesting experience of working as assistant to one of the editors (yes, there are more than one) of the recent HQ release "Finding Freedom". I thought you guys - especially the Crown sympathizers, like r2 - might like to know that while the British Royal Family does occasionally come across rather poorly in the book, there were also definitely bits that, while verified to be true by numerous sources, were in the end kept from the finished draft. This was done mostly at the behest of one of our senior editors, who in addition to being quite old is also conservative.

For instance, it was left out that one of the main reasons Prince Harry and Meghan Markle left the U.K. is the noxious stench that fires from QEII's practically decomposing cunt. There is absolutely no way to remove it (the smell) from any room she's entered. This is one reason Miss Markle wanted to use air fresheners in St. George's Chapel at Windsor the day of her wedding. The Prince had warned Markle what it was like to live with this fetid, all-pervading stink but she had no idea it could be so bad. Ultimately, she felt it was best to raise her child away from the toxic reek, which court doctors still do not understand.

Anyway, ask me any questions if you like. My contract with the publisher's up.

by Anonymousreply 30September 15, 2020 7:49 AM

We’ll pass, R30.

by Anonymousreply 31September 15, 2020 10:32 AM

I never see the Megstans because I have them on ignore. They seem to be under the impression that Markle is special or something, but the fact is that people have been gossiping about the Royals and adjacent showgirls forever.

by Anonymousreply 32September 15, 2020 11:19 AM

FF THIS THREAD

by Anonymousreply 33September 15, 2020 11:43 AM

[quote]One of the eldergays who has been here from the beginning and knows the owner said in a thread you are racist and he wasn't going to let you destroy this site.

Both the LSA ladies and the anti-LSA brigade do this thing where they act like they know individual posters on both sides, and it's ridiculous. They're always weaving some tale about PR folks who are contacting lawyers or people confirming from "the owners" that Person X will be banished Any Day Now, etc.

It's gotten so bad that I think some of these people have legitimately lost touch with reality.

by Anonymousreply 34September 15, 2020 12:08 PM

Are we keeping track of how many times and on how many threads R30 is reposting that nonsensical post?

Whoever you are, dear, I think it was Freud who defined "crazy" as doing the same thing over and over but expecting a different result.

Other relevant bon mots include The Troll Who Cried Wolf! and the Theory of Pavlov's Dogs (the bell for feeding time rang so many times that the dogs began salivating even when they weren't ringing).

You get the drift.

by Anonymousreply 35September 15, 2020 12:31 PM

Yesterday the Duchess of Cambridge unveiled the 100 best pandemic photos on the StayStill project -- 35,000 entries and a lot of good will all around. The mentally ill "SussexSquad" couldn't stand it to such an extent that they issued an all hands plea to get #ItWasHarrysIdea trending.

These aging frau stans are vicious, repeatedly wishing the BRF be assassonated so Harry and Sparkles can take the throne, that kind of thing. I just block them out with all the other garbage.

by Anonymousreply 36September 15, 2020 12:31 PM

LSA is a black gossip site. It's drawn the ire of the Meghanstan Trolls because it has a huge two-part thread (Part 2 is now up to about 5,300 pages) called "Meghan Markle: Unpopular Opinions. Our very own Klan Grannie Troll has been trying for a long time to get it shut down with her usual panoply of empty threats of legal retribution, monitoring, flagging, etc.

It hasn't worked.

Of course, there is another thread dedicated to the worship of Meghan Markle on which ubelievable levels of hate and vitriol are spewed at Kate, but oddly, the KGT doesn't see those as actionable, no matter how false they are, because Kate is White.

by Anonymousreply 37September 15, 2020 12:34 PM

Not only Kate, all of them. The BRF deserves criticism, but stan intelligence is quite low, somewhere around Harry's level, so there's no point in trying to reason with them. Block the 2 bitches and carry on.

by Anonymousreply 38September 15, 2020 12:56 PM

The Megstans are nothing short of psychotic.

I've never seen such a psychotic fandom.

One of them is going to physically hurt someone someday.

by Anonymousreply 39September 15, 2020 2:12 PM

Oh please. They wish they were the "most" anything -- there's not a lot of them and they fall away out of boredom. They might be the stupidest though, aging fraus in love with Harry.

by Anonymousreply 40September 15, 2020 2:26 PM

A Megstan is going to stab or shoot someone one day.

Mark my words.

by Anonymousreply 41September 15, 2020 2:32 PM

Shut up about it, talking about a boring subject is boring. We heard you the tenth time.

by Anonymousreply 42September 15, 2020 2:48 PM

r37 I've always mostly agreed with your (re-posted) thoughts about the KGT and their reasons for spewing at Kate and the Cambridge family, but I don't think it can be reduced to the simple fact she is white. It's because she's tougher than Meghan - and Harry, for that matter: she withstood all the early vitriol thrown at her by the Brit media (yes, they piled on her); kept her head down, worked, birthed three kids, and carved out a solid family life amongst the craziness while stabilizing a reasonably solid public image thereby earning public respect.

It's how its done, the only way. Not the way the Sussexes have done it.

by Anonymousreply 43September 15, 2020 4:37 PM

[quote]R43 she's tougher than Meghan - and Harry, for that matter: she withstood all the early vitriol thrown at her...kept her head down, worked...

It’s all image. None of that crowd really “works”. Unless you think sitting on a committee in custom made clothes and shaking hands for photographers now and then is “work”.

Oh yes, you have to sign commemoration certificates and such. #Won’tSomeoneThinkOfTheRoyals???

by Anonymousreply 44September 15, 2020 4:58 PM

R20, why would I sue a sister who is sure to die before I do and I'll get all her stuff anyway?

Kisses.

by Anonymousreply 45September 15, 2020 5:41 PM

You're right, r43. Kate is - quietly - very, very tough.

She has earned every inch of the respect she has got now.

by Anonymousreply 46September 15, 2020 5:53 PM

^^ oh lort. no one respects that trolly dolly spawn, really. she’s just part of the landscape. replace her with any other lazy white bitch and the u.k. will barely blink. certainly the rest of the world won’t.

by Anonymousreply 47September 15, 2020 10:15 PM

[quote]R46 You're right, [R43]. Kate is - quietly - very, very tough.

Tough on Black people, certainly.

by Anonymousreply 48September 15, 2020 10:16 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!