Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Real Housewives of Salt Lake City starts 11/11

Watch the trailer. Cast details in thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 494April 4, 2021 11:00 PM

Lisa Barlow

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1September 10, 2020 8:04 PM

Mary Cosby

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2September 10, 2020 8:04 PM

Heather Gay

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3September 10, 2020 8:04 PM

Meredith Marks

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4September 10, 2020 8:04 PM

Whitney Rose

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5September 10, 2020 8:05 PM

Jen Shah

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6September 10, 2020 8:05 PM

Pill popper capital of the US! Fun!

by Anonymousreply 7September 10, 2020 8:05 PM

Heather Gay? More like Manther Gay.

by Anonymousreply 8September 10, 2020 8:06 PM

Jen Shah seems interesting. I don't think there's been a Pacific Islander Muslim on these shows before.

by Anonymousreply 9September 10, 2020 8:07 PM

All that botched surgery

by Anonymousreply 10September 10, 2020 8:07 PM

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THESE CUNTS ARE FILLED WITH PLASTIC! YIKES!

VERY BUTCH GROUP.

by Anonymousreply 11September 10, 2020 8:07 PM

Heather Gay.....are we sure that's not Craig T. Nelson in a wig?

by Anonymousreply 12September 10, 2020 8:08 PM

Take it with a grain of salt, of course, but those who've seen the season say it's on par with the best of the best and quickly finds its footing by midseason, where everything kind of spirals into insanity.

by Anonymousreply 13September 10, 2020 8:15 PM

Definitely not watching this one. Do we really need another franchise featuring overly surgicalized rich old whores? The only difference this installment of the franchise seems to have is snow.

by Anonymousreply 14September 10, 2020 8:16 PM

Can't believe there's a new "franchise" (city). IMO, the wheels are falling off the car on the established shows (NY, etc.). Bravo must have paid these Salt Lake ladies 5 figures.

Reminds me of when Mob Wives (VH1) had a franchise in Chicago. It just didn't work.

by Anonymousreply 15September 10, 2020 8:19 PM

None of them look human.

by Anonymousreply 16September 10, 2020 8:23 PM

They all look freshly "transitioned". Did they all go to Brucella Jenner's plastic surgeon?

by Anonymousreply 17September 10, 2020 8:34 PM

[quote]I don't think there's been a Pacific Islander Muslim on these shows before.

I do not recall one. 🤔

by Anonymousreply 18September 10, 2020 8:35 PM

Are any of them Mormon? The show won’t make sense unless the cast includes a few church members. Remember that Learning Channel show about gay Mormon men married to women? Will there be some of them, too? This might be the only Housewives show where the women are actual housewives but only if they’re Mormon. I don’t watch any of the Housewives shows but I might give this a try.

by Anonymousreply 19September 10, 2020 8:37 PM

Lawd these are some manly looking women. The jawlines on these women, could that be why they feel the need to wear whore makeup applied with trowels?

by Anonymousreply 20September 10, 2020 8:38 PM

Which one is “the bethenny” and which one is “the ramona”?

In what episode do the white ones blame everything on the non-white ones?

by Anonymousreply 21September 10, 2020 8:42 PM

MY GOD!!! WHY WON'T THIS GENRE DIE ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 22September 10, 2020 8:44 PM

On Mary Crosby’s bio it says “ The caveat in her taking over the family business was that she marry her late grandmother’s second husband,  Robert Cosby Sr.” WTH kind of 18th century fuckery is that?!

by Anonymousreply 23September 10, 2020 8:46 PM

These were best looking "housewives" they could find? Dear god.

by Anonymousreply 24September 10, 2020 8:50 PM

R24 In Utah, yes.

by Anonymousreply 25September 10, 2020 9:30 PM

R25, I've heard the women in Utah are actually very attractive. Maybe they were all lying.

by Anonymousreply 26September 10, 2020 9:41 PM

R26 I think they were.

by Anonymousreply 27September 10, 2020 9:42 PM

Are Real Housewives drag queens?

I'm confused.

by Anonymousreply 28September 10, 2020 9:45 PM

Good lord, most are, dare I say, big boned and very manly looking.......

by Anonymousreply 29September 10, 2020 9:45 PM

R28, in the earlier days of the shows, they didn't. But now they do. For some reason I don't understand, they all wear 80s hair and dresses at the reunions now. Look at Kyle Richards now compared to how she looked during the first season reunion of Beverly Hills.

by Anonymousreply 30September 10, 2020 9:47 PM

shockingly lame trailer- underwhelming

by Anonymousreply 31September 10, 2020 10:25 PM

Dorit ordering the poor staffers to fetch her a chai latte during the break made me want to smack her hard across the face.

by Anonymousreply 32September 10, 2020 11:09 PM

Yes, there are definitely more attractive women in Utah. I have visited Salt Lake City and there are some beautiful women there.

by Anonymousreply 33September 10, 2020 11:41 PM

I'll give it a shot.

by Anonymousreply 34September 11, 2020 12:03 AM

There’s some information on a few of the Housewives in the thread linked below. Before you cunt me out for being wrong about some of the cast members — some were dropped, at least one “friend” was elevated to full Housewife status after filming started, and others were added after the initial droppings (and I do mean droppings).

I’m quoting myself, which is rude, but here’s a little taste of what we’re in for:

[quote]Miss Mary is a faith healer and "First Lady" of Faith Temple Pentecostal Church, and a friend of Jen Shah's. The church had a little scandal when the original First Lady, Rosemary "Mama" Cosby, was found dead and her daughter suspected stepfather Bishop Robert Cosby (to whom Mary is now married) was involved. Mama's body was exhumed and she was found to have died of natural causes, but the Bishop was later forced to pay almost 2 million in misappropriated funds back to Mama's kids.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35September 12, 2020 5:56 AM

Sex Doll Zombie Incest Survivor Borderline Personality Disorder Money-Grubbing Whores

by Anonymousreply 36September 12, 2020 6:07 AM

R23 I'm watching for Mary Crosby. I need to know what type of woman marries her step-grandfather.

by Anonymousreply 37September 12, 2020 6:52 AM

God on a wheel! It's like all the trannies from the LDS came out of for the audition!

by Anonymousreply 38September 12, 2020 7:04 AM

This is Mary’s husband’s third (I think?) wife and Mary’s grandmother, Rosemary “Mama“ Cosby. The children from her first marriage don’t believe the second coroner’s finding — after she was exhumed — of natural causes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39September 12, 2020 7:36 AM

Salt Lake City doesn't exactly scream glamorous. What next? Real Housewives of Des Moines?

by Anonymousreply 40September 12, 2020 7:48 AM

Behold!

It’s Jen Shah’s WAP video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41September 12, 2020 8:13 AM

They all look like Queens from some unreleased season of Drag Race.

by Anonymousreply 42September 12, 2020 2:11 PM

I’m actually done with the housewives after bev hills and NY finish their reunions. Too much of it is staged and about making the housewives celebrities.

by Anonymousreply 43September 12, 2020 2:39 PM

I mean... Salt Lake City? It’s one of the weirdest fucking places on earth. Completely detached from reality. And I’m assuming these bitches travel to buy their couture -if they can afford to wear it- because there is no real shopping there.

by Anonymousreply 44September 12, 2020 3:30 PM

Salt Lake City has a lot more money than you may expect. Mormons are rich, and Mormon wives are beautiful Stepford Wives.

by Anonymousreply 45September 12, 2020 11:40 PM

^then how do you explain these trannies?

by Anonymousreply 46September 13, 2020 12:04 AM

The dancers Jen "flew in" for the party are from Orem.

By "flying" she must have meant the 1-hour drive to Park City only took 48 minutes that day.

by Anonymousreply 47November 12, 2020 4:25 AM

Kim Kardasian is looking good at Op

by Anonymousreply 48November 12, 2020 4:31 AM

OP quit trying to make this mess happen. Nobody is going to watch this shit. Just because you're interning at Bravo doesn't mean this is a good place to shill this particular shitty show. We're not gonna watch it.

by Anonymousreply 49November 12, 2020 4:31 AM

I watched it. They needed to focus more on Mary.

by Anonymousreply 50November 12, 2020 5:06 AM

man these women are fucked up lol

but it looks fun

I like the diversity in religions-probably the most diverse of all the casts. We have 2 Mormons who are kinda over being traditional, 1 Mormon who converted to Islam, 1 Jew who kinda converted to Mormonism, 1 Jew and 1 Pentecostal

sounds like a recipe for disaster

by Anonymousreply 51November 12, 2020 9:27 AM

We did it first (and better) and with the real Mary Crosby

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52November 12, 2020 11:31 AM

Thank you, Bravo. This should get me through the winter.

by Anonymousreply 53November 12, 2020 7:44 PM

so what do we think of the gay son? Clearly he's going to be a big side character in the series. He was featured throughout the premiere

by Anonymousreply 54November 12, 2020 10:19 PM

so what do we think of the gay son? Clearly he's going to be a big side character in the series. He was featured throughout the premiere

by Anonymousreply 55November 12, 2020 10:19 PM

This was MUCH BETTER than I expected. Yes I will keep watching. Q. Why did the masculine looking blonde get a divorce from her millionaire husband?

by Anonymousreply 56November 13, 2020 12:08 AM

They got divorced because she kept flashing her penis in the celestial room.

Seriously, she is never going to be honest about her divorce, even if she did sign on to the show as a wishy-washy FU to her ex’s family. Her version of the Howard Hughes story made it explicitly clear that she doesn’t have the stomach for what she’s gotten into.

by Anonymousreply 57November 13, 2020 1:53 AM

The whole "hospital smell" back and forth about the aunt who lost both legs is something that couldn't be made up. And then did I understand Mary to say her aversion to the hospital smell was for when she got her sweat glands removed and she nearly died? Here I thought she was going to say she had the aversion from when her grandmother died.

The other take-away I noticed is that most of their houses are nothing to write home about. Even the Shah Chalet is a dime a dozen in Park City. For the butch blonde who owns the Botox place and she claims it's worth $20 million now, her house looked very dowdy and small. I don't even think we saw Mary's house, besides her closet.

by Anonymousreply 58November 13, 2020 2:12 PM

can someone tell me why they scrapped half of what they had filmed earlier and why they re-shot with a partially different cast?

by Anonymousreply 59November 13, 2020 3:02 PM

Maybe because it’s the same production company, but all the SLC wives (minus Whitney) are giving me “early season RHONY archetypes dialled up to 11.” Jen Shah seems like an updated take on Jill Zarin - the “connectah” who lives for attention and lady grudges. Desperate to be seen as fabulous. Will have early success on the show but will self-produce herself into dangerous waters soon enough. Mary Martha has all of Ramona’s breathtakingly rudeness/light sociopathy (“what did I say??! Oh, I did? Well, I’m sorry but it’s true!!”) with a side helping of Alex McCord’s tragic “wearable art” wardrobe and off-putting marriage. I bet in ten years, Mary and her Grandpa are going to be the only ones on this show still married (though probably hiding out from the feds in Guyana). Heather is very Bethenny - the early years: “I’m a self-declared self-made underdog with a smart mouth, a chip on my shoulder and a cringey penchant for 90’s rap!” Prim Meredith with the soon to ex-husband who is mostly out of town is very first iteration Luann. The gay son will hopefully hustle her along a Luann-esque character arc narrative. And Lisa is giving me Mormon Kelly Killoren Bensimon. Smug for no good reason, late for everything, the icky 40 going on 14 affect and already playing “I don’t know her” with another cast member.

by Anonymousreply 60November 13, 2020 3:26 PM

I don’t think it was that dramatic, r59. What I’ve heard more recently is that they shot some big events early on and that’s where the list of initial list of names came from.

Some of the women in attendance may have hinted that they were going to be Housewives, just because. They’re all of the attention-seeking ilk and were probably having fun floating ideas and planting rumors. And I can’t stress how quickly rumors spread in Utah when Mormons — whether Molly, Jack, or ExMo — are involved. That Relief Society grapevine is no joke.

The whole thing is just a sloppy mess, especially some of the things Jen has said. Flying in dancers? Utah is so white that people have never seen anyone like her and assume she’s black? Sure, Jen. Some clueless person must have been feeding her lines to recite.

And then there’s Mary dying on the table while having her “odor glands” removed...

[quote]Salt Lake City and West Valley City have the largest and second largest population of Tongans of any city in the U.S., with one in four Tongan Americans living in Utah. While Salt Lake City has the fourth-largest Samoan community in the U.S., the overall proportion of NHPIs in Salt Lake City is greater than any other city in the continental U.S.3

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61November 13, 2020 4:15 PM

So Jen and her husband were married for several years before the topic of Mormonism's views on black people came up? BS.

by Anonymousreply 62November 13, 2020 4:25 PM

I’m watching. Ex Mormon here for the drama!!!

by Anonymousreply 63November 14, 2020 3:34 AM

So far it’s pretty good. These people are fucked up

by Anonymousreply 64November 15, 2020 6:04 PM

this was amazing and I am so happy to have new bitches to watch - especially after reading that Mary is actually a cult leader who has extremely shady finances!

by Anonymousreply 65November 15, 2020 6:11 PM

The only pretty one is Whitney Rose. Meredith looks a lot like Kyle Richards.

by Anonymousreply 66November 15, 2020 6:12 PM

How does Jen support her lavish lifestyle? Her husband is a college football coach and they have two kids?

Mary is a cult leader. She is evil sleeping with her grandpa who is the main cult leader.

by Anonymousreply 67November 15, 2020 6:16 PM

The odor glands this was off putting. Like are you a ferret bitch?

by Anonymousreply 68November 15, 2020 6:19 PM

R67 The Mormon "Church" is a much larger cult, started by a pedophile so as to make it easier for him to prey on girls. He also encouraged incest in his followers.

by Anonymousreply 69November 15, 2020 6:21 PM

It is obvious that these women barely know each other but are pretending to in order to achieve C-list reality show fame. Next.

by Anonymousreply 70November 15, 2020 6:23 PM

Mary is Pentacostal. the people in her church dress very affordably and she's accused of making fun of them for it while she takes all their money and dresses in (supposed) designer clothes

by Anonymousreply 71November 15, 2020 6:25 PM

You can watch the first one in full on YouTube. It’s now an easy formula: put some pretentious and aging hags together, throw a fake part, give them booze, and then they fight. They all look beat up from plastic surgery. There is minimal energy put towards getting to know any of them or their families. They all are over the top in that low class Bravo “I have money” way - and mega-deluded in SLC of all places.

by Anonymousreply 72November 15, 2020 7:13 PM

r55, he reminds me of Dorinda's annoying daughter, Hannah. A little too aware of the camera, so he comes off as if he's trying too hard.

by Anonymousreply 73November 15, 2020 7:37 PM

Jen claims she spends $50,000 per month, which is more than her husband’s salary.

by Anonymousreply 74November 15, 2020 7:47 PM

Jen is the owner of three companies: JAX Fashion, Shah Beauty, and The Real Shah Lashes.

by Anonymousreply 75November 15, 2020 8:04 PM

Jen seems 100% full of shit.

by Anonymousreply 76November 15, 2020 8:07 PM

Check out the crap websites for Jen's businesses R75.

If this creature (for that is what her facial surgery has turned her into) makes money, it is through pyramid/fraud schemes so beloved by Mormons.

by Anonymousreply 77November 15, 2020 8:50 PM

I agree that Jen Shah is a scam. There is no way she can afford or needs three assistants.

Mary is even more shady.

by Anonymousreply 78November 15, 2020 9:48 PM

This is the house being passed off as Jen's. It is anything but.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79November 16, 2020 12:03 AM

These people seem mostly deranged and there’s lots of potential for messiness. I’m very intrigued to see where this season goes. Sometimes these broke ass housewives fronting are hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 80November 16, 2020 12:19 AM

R70 actually the 2 fallen Mormon blondes are second cousins (Heather and Whitney).

Heather and Lisa also loosely knew each other in college (though Lisa denies they were friends) they at least knew of each other

by Anonymousreply 81November 16, 2020 1:11 AM

R81 ALL Mormons are second cousins.

by Anonymousreply 82November 16, 2020 1:50 AM

These are NOT attractive women.

by Anonymousreply 83November 16, 2020 2:18 AM

It’s creepy that Whitney was having an affair with some sloppy middle aged man fresh out of high school. And he’s not even wealthy is he?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84November 16, 2020 2:56 AM

Man Meredith looks like a character from a Shrek movie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85November 16, 2020 2:58 AM

I mean Man Heather Gay

by Anonymousreply 86November 16, 2020 2:58 AM

R84 Justin Rose is a fraudster. His company is being sued for being a pyramid scheme. His entire career has been running pyramid schemes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87November 16, 2020 3:13 AM

I mostly had given up on all the housewife shows, except for Potomac. The Salt Lake City one seems like the most interesting of all of them! I was expecting they were all going to be run of the mill, boring and insane mormons, but love that they have two excommunicated ones and an assorted religious freak show. A Pentecostal married to her step grandfather (!), a Jewess who converted to mormon, a mormon who converted to Islam. And all of them in Salt Lake City of all places, which is spectacular.

by Anonymousreply 88November 16, 2020 4:34 AM

Is it just me - or do they all look like drag queens? Those are the WORST press photos I've ever seen.

by Anonymousreply 89November 16, 2020 4:35 AM

Here’s Whitney superspreading at Sturgis this year.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90November 16, 2020 4:43 AM

[quote]He is still my favorite ride 😜. #sturgis2020

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91November 16, 2020 4:48 AM

So that whole Jen Shah party was paid for by other people at a rented house? Now it makes more sense.

by Anonymousreply 92November 16, 2020 5:29 AM

Jen shah gives me serious LaToya Jackson vibes.

Whitney and her man HAVE to be swingers.

The one who only feeds her family drive thru fast food is going to be a major shit stirrer/ mean girl.

Mary’s business is ... her church? Do parishioners not wonder how she affords all that expensive tacky designer wear? S h a d y

by Anonymousreply 93November 16, 2020 11:21 AM

Jen Shah wishes she was as elegant and talented as Detective Latoya

by Anonymousreply 94November 16, 2020 10:14 PM

I could barely make it through half the episode. This series is trash.

by Anonymousreply 95November 16, 2020 10:48 PM

Heather was on WWHL claiming she had absolutely no idea what the word “henchman” meant when she used it in reference to her ex-husband’s great grandfather (Bill Gay, whom she still won’t name).

It seems she suddenly remembered that she was using words she didn’t understand after a conversation with the ex in which he expressed his concerns about the mother of his children making a public spectacle of herself.

Oops.

by Anonymousreply 96November 19, 2020 3:54 AM

The thing I’m most looking forward to is seeing that annoying gay super bottom son become a dried up old queen in 10 years. His lips will be exploded by then.

by Anonymousreply 97November 19, 2020 4:45 AM

I’m watching tonight, was episode two as messy as the premiere?

by Anonymousreply 98November 19, 2020 11:23 AM

Episode 2 was a letdown compared to the premiere. I still can’t tell Meredith and Liz apart. Jen tried too hard. Mary is the messiest so I love her. I’ll still keep watching.

by Anonymousreply 99November 19, 2020 12:36 PM

Meredith talks out of the side of her mouth and looks about 20 lbs heavier than Lisa. That sets them apart for me.

by Anonymousreply 100November 19, 2020 12:41 PM

Meredith has the hotter hubby.

by Anonymousreply 101November 19, 2020 12:49 PM

I want to see the Real Housewives of Fargo. “Susan, they don’t want YOUR hotdish!” “Cheryl, 1997 called it wants it hair back!”

by Anonymousreply 102November 19, 2020 12:56 PM

[quote]Jen tried too hard.

Trying too hard and her willingness to always go above and beyond, straight into cartoon territory, is all she’s got going for and is the only reason she’s on the show. She’s going to ride that runaway train as far as it will take her. As god is her witness, she will never have to hard-sell false eyelashes ever again!

I can’t wait to see if she announces that Kareem Abdul-Jabbar is her brother-in-law. If she says the name rather than spelling it or offering any other information, it technically won’t be a lie.

by Anonymousreply 103November 19, 2020 1:27 PM

R101 that’s not saying much, both are AWG

by Anonymousreply 104November 19, 2020 1:46 PM

Meredith is the one who has marriage woes

Lisa is the one who is a bitch to the 2 blonde ex-Mormon cousins

by Anonymousreply 105November 19, 2020 6:16 PM

Honestly, I'm loving how aware these bitches are about needing to make this overly faux dramatic. There's something cartoonish, almost high camp, about the whole thing. Jen Shah is giving me less deranged Leeann Locken vibes and I'm here for it. Whitney is already my favorite. Meredith I'm already getting 1 season wonder vibes.

by Anonymousreply 106November 19, 2020 6:41 PM

Yeah Whitney is my favorite too and not just because her dads cool wig

by Anonymousreply 107November 20, 2020 2:38 AM

Jen was really awful in episode 3. Yikes.

by Anonymousreply 108November 20, 2020 2:43 AM

Whitney's dad 😬

by Anonymousreply 109November 20, 2020 3:02 AM

Whitney's dad is a long term opiate pill popper. But he clearly has fans amongst our Mormon fanboi's.

by Anonymousreply 110November 20, 2020 3:05 AM

is that true that Mormons are really taught to judge others for stuff like addiction?

by Anonymousreply 111November 20, 2020 4:35 AM

Lisa is so cunty! Unsure if she is so mean because she is insecure or just a bitch. She plugs sundance & her swill tequila every 10 minutes.

I like Whitney, i do think she may be a swinger, the last place I would take a recovering addict to is Mary’s predatory church.

Jen needs to tone down the thirst, it’s backfiring.

by Anonymousreply 112November 20, 2020 8:27 AM

Lisa wants to be another Bethany. Won’t happen.

by Anonymousreply 113November 20, 2020 12:52 PM

To be fair to Lisa (though I despise her and think she's like Rinna 2.0), I remember her from Sundance a few years ago. She introduced the panel discussion at an event I went to. No doubt she and Meredith really are convinced they rub elbows with the stars for the week that Sundance happens each January. (Sundance is tiny and it's pretty hard *not* to run into famous people there.

Whitney does seem like a bit of a snake in the grass. It seems odd to feature her father so much, so I wonder where the editing is going with him. Hopefully not another relapse. Meredith and her husband are definitely over, and probably were even before the show started. Jen Sha is clearly living above her means...there's no way her husband makes more than probably $150K/year, if that. Which explains why/how obviously that chalet isn't theirs.

by Anonymousreply 114November 20, 2020 2:04 PM

R113 funny you mention that...last week when the cast was on WWHL, they showed a pic from 2007 of Bethenny and Lisa in a pic together with some other women. Bethenny was hosting an event and they used Lisa's tequila. So they've loosely met

by Anonymousreply 115November 20, 2020 7:24 PM

I've started telling people they smell like hospital

by Anonymousreply 116November 20, 2020 9:06 PM

I don’t trust Whitney. I’m getting Brandi Glanville vibes.

by Anonymousreply 117November 20, 2020 10:48 PM

Jen Shah is so full of baloney. Living in a rented house but she can afford six assistants? Yeah, right.

What’s up with Whitney’s father wearing a Liza Minnelli wig? Sad.

by Anonymousreply 118November 20, 2020 10:54 PM

They are VERY much into shaming others.

by Anonymousreply 119November 22, 2020 4:45 AM

Jen really sucks, and I thought I would like her. But she lost me in the 3rd episode when she tried to make Whitney and Heather alienate Mary and going on a full campaign against Meredith for daring to be friends with Mary and making her “choose sides”. Wtf this bitch is whack.

by Anonymousreply 120November 22, 2020 4:53 AM

Are people still watching this reality show trash?

Aren't these types of shows all the same?

by Anonymousreply 121November 22, 2020 4:59 AM

[quote]at least one “friend” was elevated to full Housewife status after filming started

Civilization is doomed.

by Anonymousreply 122November 22, 2020 4:59 AM

Jen's husband makes around $400,000.

by Anonymousreply 123November 22, 2020 5:51 AM

According to the SLC rumor mill, here’s how to become one of Jen’s imaginary assistants:

Work at the City Creek Center Sephora. Laugh at her corny jokes and drag-queen act; give her lots and lots of free samples; never tell her you’re too busy when she wants a fresh (and free) coat of spackle.

You’ll be rewarded by getting your face on TV, however fleetingly, ostensibly to build your “brand.” Your “brand” is just attention-seeking on Instagram.

by Anonymousreply 124November 22, 2020 6:32 AM

Saw the first episode...pass. The best part of the first episode was the pecs on the waiters at the party.

by Anonymousreply 125November 22, 2020 6:57 AM

"I was NOT a good time girl in college!"

Of course not. She was still a boy then--and a linebacker for the football team.

by Anonymousreply 126November 22, 2020 12:52 PM

R124, that tracks. No one needs x6 assistants to help you "practice" a full look for a party the next day. That doesn't happen in real life, with people who have confidence and better things to do, such as charity work or running a business. As much as I loathe Kyle Richards, 9 times outta 10 she does her own makeup and hair. The ones who have umpteen assistants flitting around have proven to be broke grifters (i.e. Dorit).

Jen is definitely petering out too quickly with being so extra and dramatic. Someone--perhaps one of her faux assistants--needs to tell her that sometimes less is more.

by Anonymousreply 127November 22, 2020 12:57 PM

Yes Mormons are programmed to judge other people.

by Anonymousreply 128November 26, 2020 5:12 AM

i'm really having a hard time with Mary being married and having a son with her step grandfather. Yes it's fucking weird

is that what Pentecostals do?

by Anonymousreply 129November 26, 2020 8:10 AM

This interview with Mary's cousin-stepson is wild. He accuses Robert of fracturing his skull, abusing boys from the church, and refusing to mark the grave of another son because he was gay. He claims Robert is abusing "women" now and he talks about seeing Mary's shoes next to Robert's bed while she was still married to her first husband.

He also mentions Mary's three-year disappearance, but not in as much detail as one of the other relatives who are doing interviews. He leaves out the part where, upon her return, she allegedly claimed her new face and skin tone were due to god entering her body and illuminating her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130November 26, 2020 9:22 AM

Thank you r130 for this - if you have links to other interviews with her fam please share! Something is way shady there.

by Anonymousreply 131November 26, 2020 12:06 PM

Jen’s confessional look was terrifying. Lay off the rouge dear. They have no lived up to the first episode which was wild but it’s still fun to watch.

by Anonymousreply 132November 26, 2020 3:19 PM

Heather is a lesibana no?

by Anonymousreply 133November 26, 2020 3:32 PM

Heather used to play linebacker for BYU

by Anonymousreply 134November 26, 2020 7:06 PM

R134 = Lisa

by Anonymousreply 135November 26, 2020 8:36 PM

Here's another one, R131. It's a lot drier than the first (no "carnival darts and camel toe"), but he gets into the lies about the will; allegations of mortgage scamming; and the cult-like atmosphere created by Mary and Robert, their assertion that Mary IS god, and more details of the three-year NY disappearance.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136November 26, 2020 9:21 PM

Heather is still so brain washed. Very sad.

by Anonymousreply 137November 27, 2020 3:04 PM

Mary's son is a cutie. Too bad his parents are bat shit crazy.

by Anonymousreply 138November 27, 2020 3:05 PM

Jen's "squad" is just really sad.

by Anonymousreply 139November 27, 2020 3:11 PM

Rumour is 'RHoSLC' will be another one-season-er like 'DC', because the ratings are terrible and people continue to come out of the woodwork about what a crook Mary is. Another good YouTube gossip channel is this one...they speak of all the 'Housewives' shows but are focused on 'RHoSLC' now since it's the one airing (besides 'RHoOC', which no one cares about, but somehow still has about twice the ratings of 'RHoSLC').

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140November 27, 2020 3:20 PM

Back to back housewives shows is a bad idea. I’m burned out halfway through OC. Bravo should have put SLC on Tuesday’s and made it more of an event. Or is Tuesday Chrisley Knows Best marathon night? 🙄

by Anonymousreply 141November 27, 2020 3:41 PM

The problem is that none of the women are exceptionally witty, fun, or glamorous. Though Jen is working damn hard to make it seem like she is.

by Anonymousreply 142November 27, 2020 4:06 PM

Real Housewives of Auckland needs a second chance!

by Anonymousreply 143November 27, 2020 5:05 PM

None of the SLC women are attractive, charming, witty or funny. They are all ghastly. Apart from the inbred Mormon fangirls, no one else cares about LDS royalty or anything really about that "religion".

by Anonymousreply 144November 28, 2020 1:12 AM

[quote]So that whole Jen Shah party was paid for by other people at a rented house? Now it makes more sense.

They filmed this show way before COVID, so the show filming was in 2019. This home was purchased in 2014 and put on the market in July 2019. Then, it was taken off in October of 2019. This was probably when Jen got cast on the show.

by Anonymousreply 145November 30, 2020 6:37 AM

R142, they missed the opportunity of a lifetime by not showing what was right outside when Jen's "assistant" was carrying her train through the door of St. Paul's Cathedr.....sorry, Prohibition. There was a glimpse of the Macy's and Nordstrom across the street when Whitney went during the day, but the shitty title company would have provided a beautiful backdrop for the train stunt.

I suppose carrying a train on Bravo is a big step up when one's previous raison d'être was this:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146November 30, 2020 10:06 AM

R146 ???

by Anonymousreply 147December 1, 2020 6:05 AM

[quote]You guys are drinking Dom Pérignon 2003. In 2003 there was a heatwave. 5,600 people died and it made the best grapes of all time.

Oh, Mary.

I want to know where the Coldstream Guards' hats came from. They look like someone bought clearance Marge Simpson wigs on Nov. 1 and spray-painted them black.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148December 3, 2020 9:06 AM

It’s amazing how everytime someone makes a post about these reality shows (Housewives, Below Deck) the frau in the OP post is punchable.

This one looks like an even more ratchet version of Kim Kardashian and don’t get me started on Dorinda Medley. Literal violence to my eyes.

by Anonymousreply 149December 3, 2020 10:26 AM

I’m enjoying it. Maybe it’s because I’m fucking bored and there’s nothing else on tv. Ratings are low so it may not get a second season.

by Anonymousreply 150December 3, 2020 1:24 PM

There are so many beautiful people in Salt Lake. I lived there for a bit. They have excellent plastic surgery and the women are very high maintenance and look a lot better than the typical LA look so I have no idea how on earth they got such tranny-looking women for this show. It baffles me. I mean they look more like men than any other franchise. Bizarre. I would guess that most LDS women and adjacents would never get caught up in a Real Housewives franchise. That’s all I can think of. The men, on the other hand are some of the most beautiful that I’ve ever seen in the US.

by Anonymousreply 151December 3, 2020 1:41 PM

They owe it to their steady diet of jello

by Anonymousreply 152December 3, 2020 1:48 PM

I'm glad the other ladies are seeing Mary for what she is...a clueless, tone-deaf labelwhore. It's a shame to think all those ill-themed "Met Gala Luncheon" gifts were paid for by her cult congregation.

by Anonymousreply 153December 3, 2020 11:30 PM

Mary is kind of fascinating in a dark, sad way, but she belongs on a whole different type of show. Something like a six or eight part true crime docu series on Netflix.

by Anonymousreply 154December 3, 2020 11:36 PM

It’s so weird that Lisa is the only Mormon on the show, especially because she’s so Jewish.

by Anonymousreply 155December 4, 2020 12:38 AM

Heather Gay might as well still be Mormon...it's all she talks about. Marie Osmond was divorced and stayed Mormon, so I don't know why Heather couldn't still be a practicing one.

by Anonymousreply 156December 4, 2020 12:53 AM

[quote]It's a shame to think all those ill-themed "Met Gala Luncheon" gifts were paid for by her cult congregation.

Mary's grandmother had other businesses. It wasn't only the church.

by Anonymousreply 157December 4, 2020 6:01 AM

R156 I think producers ask her to discuss it a lot since she and her cousin Whitney are the ones who were brought up in SLC Mormonism and that's 1 of the unique aspects of this city

by Anonymousreply 158December 5, 2020 5:07 AM

Meredith has grown on me a lot, I like her even if she is dull. Lisa Barlow....she's like Kameron Wescott without the camp and it's not entertaining. She can go. Still really enjoying this so far!

by Anonymousreply 159December 10, 2020 6:34 AM

I enjoy Jen. She's very extra but fun to watch

Mary can spare me the victim act. SHE DID MARRY AND HAVE A BABY WITH HER STEP GRANDFATHER. That is beyond disgusting Plus who says to someone else with a relative in the hospital "you smell like hospital" in a negative way? That's the weirdest thing to do

by Anonymousreply 160December 10, 2020 9:29 AM

Why was half the ep about Whitney's dad? I'm glad he's getting help, but I'm also glad he'll br gone for three months so we don't have to hear his story rehashed each ep.

Mary calling the restaurant owner her friend was cute. I'm sure he's everyone's friend who'll rent out his restaurant for private meals.

by Anonymousreply 161December 10, 2020 9:48 AM

Listening to Lisa speak is like nails on a chalkboard. I can't decide if she's had bad dental work, face work that's gone bad, or if she's just trying out some affected way of talking to stand out. Regardless, I wish she would STFU.

by Anonymousreply 162December 10, 2020 12:51 PM

Meredith's house looks like a refurbished Savings & Loan.

by Anonymousreply 163December 10, 2020 12:52 PM

the fucking vocal fry of that son makes me want to slap him

by Anonymousreply 164December 10, 2020 1:23 PM

I warmed up to Heather when she described herself as a flapper with cankles.

by Anonymousreply 165December 10, 2020 2:29 PM

This is the jankiest set of ladies we've ever been treated to. A poster upthread was correct: real Mormon women wouldn't be caught dead on this show--they're way too morally superior for it--so we're seeing the dregs and it's delightful.

I have to agree about Mormon people--the "normal" ones, not the inbred backwater ones living on unincorporated land like Warren Jeffs--are a good-looking bunch. Like, shockingly attractive. I've spent a lot of time in SLC/Park City and am always bowled over by these huge gaggles (and they come in gaggles) of great-looking families.

by Anonymousreply 166December 10, 2020 4:01 PM

During the outdoor vow renewal scene in episode one, Whitney and her old man have already been together 10 years, they got married ten years ago when Whitney was five months pregnant.

I don't know exactly how old she is now but GROSS.

by Anonymousreply 167December 10, 2020 4:12 PM

Whitney's baby voice creeps me out considering her husband is like 20 years older. Grooming.

by Anonymousreply 168December 10, 2020 4:47 PM

R123, he makes 400k a year as a college football coach? University of Utah isn't even known for football. He's not even the head coach, is he? I'm always flabbergasted by these non-jobs that make so much money.

by Anonymousreply 169December 10, 2020 5:01 PM

I like HEather. She seems like one of the more normal, down-to-earth ones.

by Anonymousreply 170December 10, 2020 5:03 PM

"They lost me twice on the table getting my odor glands removed."

---MARY!

by Anonymousreply 171December 10, 2020 5:30 PM

I giggle whoever someone refers to Mary as a Grandfather Fucker.

by Anonymousreply 172December 10, 2020 5:35 PM

The accents/inflections/side-mouth speaking/nasal vocal fry/fake pronunciations of this crew are horrifying and fascinating.

by Anonymousreply 173December 10, 2020 6:09 PM

Is a thumb's-up emoji really a "fuck you"? If so, I've been using it wrong for years.

by Anonymousreply 174December 10, 2020 6:43 PM

Jen's earlobes are disturbingly low. Like they're part of her jaw.

She also looks like a flat-out duck from certain angles. Waaaaaaaaaaaay too much surgery.

by Anonymousreply 175December 10, 2020 6:53 PM

Meredith sounds like Chicagoan Joan Cusack exaggerating a Chicago accent.

by Anonymousreply 176December 10, 2020 7:13 PM

That gay kid is every stereotype.

by Anonymousreply 177December 10, 2020 7:23 PM

R177 Right down to the Rachel Maddow twinning. He seems fucking insufferable and will most likely lead a miserable life.

by Anonymousreply 178December 10, 2020 7:48 PM

Jen takes the early lead for being in-fucking-sufferable. Holy fuck.

by Anonymousreply 179December 10, 2020 8:11 PM

R169 Jen’s spending is way more than $400 k a year salary could cover.

by Anonymousreply 180December 10, 2020 8:44 PM

Oh, for sure R180, those people must be leveraged up to their eyeballs. I'm just in shock that an assistant coach at a middling football program makes that kind of money.

by Anonymousreply 181December 10, 2020 9:09 PM

Mary's got quite a grift going. How's she making that kind of money to afford all that? That "church" looked dinky. That scene in church where she's preying on the Motley Crue addict dad was sad.

by Anonymousreply 182December 10, 2020 9:21 PM

I wish they would show some of what was originally shot, because Jen had a different story. I can only assume her mother got to her and said, "bitch, SLC knows I'm a guidance counselor; they're all gonna laugh at you."

Instead, we're getting hazy, dream-sequence, "months ago" clips in five-second increments. And I think there have only been two thus far?

by Anonymousreply 183December 10, 2020 9:32 PM

Mary is weird as shit and low-class to boot. "This is Dom Perry-NON non from 2003. 2003 was the heatwave when fifty six hundred people died. And it made the best grapes of all time."

Jen, Meredith, Lisa, Mary are all dumpster fire train wrecks, some of them just mask it better.

by Anonymousreply 184December 10, 2020 9:49 PM

I still can't believe Whitney only just turned 30 at the time of filming. Ashley Darby looks like a high schooler compared to her. Lay OFF the juvederm, lady.

by Anonymousreply 185December 10, 2020 11:36 PM

[quote]Mary's got quite a grift going. How's she making that kind of money to afford all that? That "church" looked dinky. That scene in church where she's preying on the Motley Crue addict dad was sad.

The grandmother was loaded by having multiple businesses, and the family even dug up her body to prove that she was poisoned. She wasn't, so the money stays in the hands of Mary and Walter.

by Anonymousreply 186December 11, 2020 7:53 AM

What other businesses did the grandmother have? There has to be some other source of income, that congregation looked kind of down and out, not wealthy enough for ongoing tithes.

Mary also seemingly does not seem to think that she is black, that was a strange exchange about 7-11 between Mary & Jen.

Did Lisa invent Sundance (I thought Robert Redford did)? Why is she HBIC for the event?

by Anonymousreply 187December 11, 2020 11:29 AM

The thing about Mary is her plotline and potential is a little TOO juicy, too volatile...the woman might feel like it's a threat to her livelihood and so she bows out after a season. I know it's still really early to call but IMO without Mary this show doesn't have an anchor plot.

by Anonymousreply 188December 11, 2020 6:38 PM

[quote]What other businesses did the grandmother have?

Real estate, laundromats, restaurants, a radio station, and other ventures. (This article doesn't list them all)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189December 12, 2020 5:09 AM

Adding on to what r189 wrote, the running theme is small businesses where cash sales wouldn’t be out of the ordinary. Oh, and don’t forget the little mortgage brokerage sideline.

Mary’s mother was running a couple of balloon-bouquet businesses, fax/photocopy stores, Mama’s Plantation restaurant, and I think she might have had a salon or two. She also taught voice lessons.

Before the schism, they were all running multiple businesses of that type. Hmmm.

by Anonymousreply 190December 12, 2020 6:13 AM

An ex church member has recordings of Mary berating her congregation for being poor. They posted it on Reddit and answered questions.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191December 12, 2020 12:11 PM

I wonder if that recording is legit. It's pretty quiet in that church, if it is.

by Anonymousreply 192December 13, 2020 8:55 AM

R191 I read that thread and the guy who recorded it has lots more tea. The congregation would get berated regularly and they were not allowed to leave town w/o permission. When Mary was traveling around Europe on the congregations money they were told she was in the hospital, not shopping for designer clothes on a private jet. This is why churches should be taxed, so many scammers.

by Anonymousreply 193December 13, 2020 12:26 PM

Yes I read the comments too. They also said they were giving $1000 a month to the church in tithing.

There’s only around 100 people left in the congregation.

They were told to bring 2 people to church when Bravo filmed to make it look fuller.

There were 2 millionaires that really funded the church but ended up leaving. Mary claims they were jealous of her. That’s her go to response when anyone leaves.

by Anonymousreply 194December 13, 2020 1:57 PM

What kind of "church" prevents people from leaving town. And what kind of people listen to that BS?

by Anonymousreply 195December 13, 2020 2:18 PM

I really need to start my own church.

by Anonymousreply 196December 14, 2020 10:54 PM

Ugh. Listening to Lisa smugly comment on why her marriage in the LDS church is "better" because it's for ETERNITY is a perfect illustration of why Mormons are so obnoxious. Heather's daughter talking about how "judges" they are about going to church is another.

I was willing to give Mary a chance, but she may be the most vile housewife yet on any franchise.

by Anonymousreply 197December 15, 2020 12:46 AM

Meredith and her bitchy queen kid in that junk backwater house kills me

by Anonymousreply 198December 17, 2020 5:07 AM

That house was disgusting, putrid. Did you see the dog shit all over the floor? Toilet water was the least of that family's problems. The house is a wreck, the marriage is a wreck.

by Anonymousreply 199December 17, 2020 5:12 AM

Rumor going round that Jen was born a man....she is awfully masculine...doubt it tho

by Anonymousreply 200December 17, 2020 5:36 AM

wtf with that retarded way meredith talks? she got speech impediment? retardo.

jen need shave her moustache better. and lay off the rip off fake designer duds.

by Anonymousreply 201December 17, 2020 5:44 AM

'what the hell'....the spoiled gay brat son is beyond grossssss

where did they find all these creeps?

by Anonymousreply 202December 17, 2020 5:55 AM

Damn, Jen looks like King Kong.

by Anonymousreply 203December 17, 2020 6:26 AM

Jen used to look like a biological woman.

But if you want to talk about confusion, there's more than enough to go around. In fact, there's so much that it's better taken in small doses. Is it better to start with confusion about sports royalty, or about Tongan royalty? Let's go with the former: OMG, Kareem Abdul Jabbar is Jen's brother-in-law!

No.

Sharrieff's brother Sharmon was a running back who had one halfway decent NFL season and then sank like a stone.

Sharmon Shah changed his name to Karim Abdul-Jabbar while he was playing football for UCLA in 1995. Ferdinand Lewis "Lew" Alcindor Jr. changed his name to Kareem Abdul-Jabbar while he was playing basketball for UCLA in 1968.

Karim Abdul-Jabbar chose 33 as his number. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's number was 33.

This garnered a lot of attention for Karim, a middling player at best, because Kareem had a son who was only a year or two younger than Karim. The son's name? Kareem.

Taking place in the mid-1990s, when racing to find someone's social media wasn't step #1, people put the name, number, and school together and fawned over Karim accordingly, believing him to be Kareem's son. And a smile and a shrug isn't a real denial. What a coincidence, right?

Yes, it was just all one huge coincidence according to Karim. He wasn't even familiar with basketball and only picked 33 because he was a fan of Tony Dorsett. Why would [italic]anyone[/italic] suspect otherwise? Kareem sued and Karim changed his name to Abdul-Karim al-Jabbar.

The moral of this story: If you ever meet someone who says, "You've probably heard of my sister-in-law, Marai Akerri? Yeah, she's my sister-in-law!!" make sure you ask them to confirm the spelling.

by Anonymousreply 204December 17, 2020 7:25 AM

The irony is that she, Jen, insists on being a big fat ball of attention in spite of the fact that she is so over the top fugly..

by Anonymousreply 205December 17, 2020 7:35 AM

Brooks might be a twink, but he has far from a model's body. It tracks that he designs sweatsuits.

by Anonymousreply 206December 17, 2020 8:10 AM

Only way Brooks be gettin some sex is wavin some of mommys money

by Anonymousreply 207December 17, 2020 9:01 AM

Good god that Jen is a piece of ugly mess. Who would marry such a beast?

by Anonymousreply 208December 17, 2020 12:30 PM

It's just the worst when your daddy can't make it to your first track suit fashion show. Brooks will be scarred for life.

by Anonymousreply 209December 17, 2020 12:41 PM

What a shallow kid, daddy must be so humiliated by such a creature....

by Anonymousreply 210December 17, 2020 12:46 PM

Brooks clogged the toilet, set off the alarm, and took a dump on the floor just to avoid walking on the catwalk.

by Anonymousreply 211December 17, 2020 12:57 PM

Lisa and Jen are hard to watch. At least Jen seems to be channeling a Disney villain, while Lisa is just a bland, vapid bitch.

by Anonymousreply 212December 17, 2020 12:59 PM

Jen looks like a male movie star from the 1940's....the right hat and cig and she be total male.

by Anonymousreply 213December 17, 2020 1:07 PM

So Mary's aunt is her maid, but Mary doesn't have anything to do with her outside of her role as being the maid.

Mary is insane.

by Anonymousreply 214December 17, 2020 8:50 PM

r214

I thought it was her cousin but either way... it is crazy

by Anonymousreply 215December 17, 2020 8:59 PM

How come Jen manages to look like a tranny? those outfits she wears are the lowest class ever.

by Anonymousreply 216December 18, 2020 1:04 AM

So Lisa just sets up press junket rooms and promo spaces for clients at Sundance, she doesn’t have anything to do with the actual festival. She’s a v e n d o r. Rents furniture, lays out a vibe (like in trade shows) and does some promo stuff - big whoop.

Hope Heather got her hookup!

I still like Whitney but I do think she’s a swinger.

Mary looked like she was on pills or something at Whitney’s party, weirdly jerky in her movements...

by Anonymousreply 217December 18, 2020 11:27 AM

Did anyone else bother to watch last night's ep? I didn't really feel compelled to, but I did anyway...I can save others the time of wasting 45 minutes on it (via streaming):

1) Jen Sha admits she's taking anti-depressants and anti-anxiety drugs. The only shocker about this is that she drinks so much. (Usually big no-no's for both of those...and her housekeeper had to remind her to take them, which makes me think she skips doses often.)

2) Heather has a heart-to-heart with her daughters about her starting to date again. They couldn't care less, and told her to do what makes her happy.

3) Whitney's dad wants to leave rehab after only 21 days, though he's in a programme designed for 90 days. Whitney sees the writing on the wall that he may be wanting an easy way out, but I honestly tuned out and don't know if he was released or not.

4) It's revealed in the previews that Jen Sha knows that Meredith has a side piece. We probably can't trust Jen Sha, but Meredith definitely seems done with her relationship with Seth. Poor Brooks...who will he seek out for a father figure?!?

by Anonymousreply 218December 24, 2020 10:23 PM

Brooks fashion show made She by Sheree look like couture. Track suits!! WTF. He’s on the show strictly for self promotion but it may backfire. He’s not cute or smart. Go back to school, dear.

by Anonymousreply 219December 25, 2020 12:21 AM

The episode needed more Mary Crosby, and why did Mary's son, Robert Jr, stay out all night? He's a preacher kid, and that's a no-no.

by Anonymousreply 220December 25, 2020 5:45 AM

There isn’t enough Mary period.

by Anonymousreply 221December 25, 2020 6:09 AM

Mary is revolting. She and her ratty wigs can stay off TV forever.

by Anonymousreply 222December 25, 2020 2:21 PM

mary's son looks so fug in dat gucci hat 2 small for his big ole head....he has zero personality.

mary is on some weird drug huh....

by Anonymousreply 223December 25, 2020 3:43 PM

They all give designer duds a bad name....they are beast like non humans.

by Anonymousreply 224December 25, 2020 4:45 PM

When Heather is with any two of the other women they really look like that old SNL skit "shop girls" with Chris Farley, Adam Sandler and David Spade

by Anonymousreply 225December 25, 2020 5:03 PM

I just started watching. So far I only like the divorced woman with three daughters and the woman with the gay son. The divorced one said she loves gay men, which made my heart happy. The other women seem homophobic. Especially the pastor and the muslim one. Why would Andy hire muslims when he knows how homophobic they are and he's a gay man himself?! Makes no sense.

by Anonymousreply 226December 25, 2020 7:21 PM

r226

I thought Andy has NO say in anything anymore besides the reunions

by Anonymousreply 227December 25, 2020 7:55 PM

Such a boring episode this week. I feel bad for those kids that have Lisa as a mom, she does not care a bit about those kids!

by Anonymousreply 228December 25, 2020 7:58 PM

R266, I think it's probably pretty slim pickings in SLC.

by Anonymousreply 229December 25, 2020 9:04 PM

Lisa is just like Jenny Slate's Liz from Publizity.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230December 25, 2020 9:05 PM

That kid's "fashion line" of what look like Champion sweatsuits with white measuring tape stitched on. Meredith is sketch as fuck, as is her house with the leaky toilet, as is the husband/side-piece situation.

This might be the jankiest group of ladies we've ever had.

by Anonymousreply 231December 25, 2020 11:11 PM

Hopefully, the next episode will have more Mary in it.

by Anonymousreply 232December 26, 2020 2:19 AM

r230 Maybe in terms of behavior. but Lisa does not have that Jenny Slate hook-nose monsterface.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233December 26, 2020 2:24 AM

My theory on Mary Cosby is that she is a lightning strike survivor. That would explain her speech pattern, jerky movements, bulging eyes, frazzled hair and tattered clothing.

by Anonymousreply 234December 26, 2020 2:29 AM

The bulging eyes is due to a medical condition, but I do think Mary was groomed.

by Anonymousreply 235December 26, 2020 7:50 AM

Jen and Mary should get a home together and fight over fake designer dildoes....

Jen wears a strapon in her marriage they say.

by Anonymousreply 236December 26, 2020 9:16 AM

I have now watched 4 episodes of this show. Really can't stand Mary. She is just so stupid and says stupid shit all the time. Other people I don't like are Jen, she's just too much all the time. And last but not least... Lisa. She is so fake. I like Heather, Whitney and Meredith.

by Anonymousreply 237December 27, 2020 9:07 AM

Whitney's brother is hot af.

by Anonymousreply 238December 27, 2020 9:08 AM

Ok, having watched a few more episodes. Jen isn't that bad. I actually like her. I still can't stand Mary. Stupid and ignorant is the worst kind of combo. Lisa is still uptight and fake. She clearly thinks she is better than everyone else.

by Anonymousreply 239December 27, 2020 10:40 AM

I think Mary is on some stuff. She has to be to get over being groomed by her husband.

by Anonymousreply 240December 27, 2020 10:42 AM

Unpopular opinion: Brooks is actually good looking. He is just very... gay.

by Anonymousreply 241December 27, 2020 12:19 PM

Finally caught up on this mess. Park City Fashion Week was...sad. Whoever doled out the looks must hate Meredith to put her in that tacky getup. Jen may be a lot, but she nailed Brooks' vapid track suit collection. There's just one? LOL

The next time they're having goals night, maybe Lisa can set a goal to decorate her home. It's so sparse and everything looks rented.

I wonder how Mary's parishioners feel after seeing an entire room in her home stuffed with shoes and "couture."

by Anonymousreply 242December 27, 2020 2:07 PM

R241, I agree that Brooks isn't bad-looking. He's just not a model, so it was odd to see him modelling. He could also do something else with his hair.

R242, I can tell you from having been to Sundance that anyone who's anyone has a VIP pass and crams in as many screenings and after-parties as humanly possible. (I say this as a guest of producers a few years back...we were busy non-stop for a week.) No one would paying any mind to some two-bit fashion show, nor would they've had the time to go between screenings and networking. That audience would've been strictly locals, or perhaps some of Meredith's fashion clients showing up for her and Brooks.

by Anonymousreply 243December 27, 2020 2:29 PM

While we're on Sundance, Jen's "$80k party celebrating the screening" [italic]was[/italic] the screening...on the wall of her rental.

Tony Vainuku did have a doc that screened at Sundance a few years ago, but the 4ternity one had nothing to do with Sundance proper.

by Anonymousreply 244December 27, 2020 3:01 PM

I feel like Heather, the earth mother apostate trying to figure out how to be her authentic self, is going to emerge as the central figure “OG” of the cast and Lisa, the type-A image-conscious convert, is going to be her natural foil and long-term antagonist. I expect Mary is going to be impenetrably strange to work long-term and I still expect Jen to self-destruct a la Jill Zarin.

by Anonymousreply 245December 27, 2020 3:25 PM

Jen looks and acts like my brother in law.....she very masculine. geez.

by Anonymousreply 246December 27, 2020 3:32 PM

Wow. Brita Filter is your brother-in-law?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247December 27, 2020 3:41 PM

I lol'd when Brooks was in his talking head and he had a hair fin on the side of his head and the producer didn't tell him to fix it. He must be hated.

Jen in her talking head with her boobs taped together giving her bonkers cleavage and her over done rouge is also quite the look.

Whitney's talking head where she is channeling Marilyn Monroe is just plain unfortunate.

by Anonymousreply 248December 27, 2020 4:02 PM

Jen need accept her blackness, she cannot hide it, thus explaining her overuse of makeup .

by Anonymousreply 249December 27, 2020 5:06 PM

From certain angles, Jen's face looks like an utter hatchet job.

by Anonymousreply 250December 28, 2020 7:47 AM

Word around town is she was born a man.....she no look like lady i now tht.

by Anonymousreply 251December 28, 2020 1:24 PM

Who in fuck would crawl into bed with her????

by Anonymousreply 252December 28, 2020 2:09 PM

Looks like Mary has found her way to this thread.

by Anonymousreply 253December 28, 2020 3:21 PM

Mary thinks Jen was secretly to hook up with her....she is the Queen of Dildoes in salt lake city.

by Anonymousreply 254December 28, 2020 7:04 PM

Daddy didn't come to my fashion show!

by Anonymousreply 255December 29, 2020 3:33 PM

[quote]t’s creepy that Whitney was having an affair with some sloppy middle aged man fresh out of high school. And he’s not even wealthy is he?

The patriarchy is strong in Utah.

by Anonymousreply 256December 29, 2020 4:20 PM

If these creepy old coots are typical of women there, no one will ever want to go there. yikes.

slim pickens if this was funnest they could find.

by Anonymousreply 257December 29, 2020 6:17 PM

If anyone was born with a dick it's Heather. Jesus Christ that face. If it's her staff that is pumping her full of fillers, she needs to fire them all immediately. And that meaty nose. I don't think plastic surgery could even help that giant honker.

I'd like to tease Brooks relentlessly until he cried which would probably take 30 seconds.

by Anonymousreply 258December 29, 2020 6:39 PM

Please R258. Don't do anything that will delay the drop of Brooks' next exciting sweatsuit collection!!!

by Anonymousreply 259December 29, 2020 6:48 PM

I'm out. I can't handle Lisa's voice and 12-year-old affected "uh-maaaasaaaa-zing" and "thank yoooo soooooo much." Like glass in my ears.

by Anonymousreply 260December 31, 2020 1:29 PM

yea, why her diction so fuked up fakey ???

by Anonymousreply 261January 1, 2021 4:23 AM

I hate Jen! She’s trying so hard to be queen bee and it will backfire. How she’s treating Mary (and Meredith) is awful, and Mary has tried numerous times to move on and be nice to her. She is nasty, and it’s frightening the lengths she’s going to to control the women.

by Anonymousreply 262January 2, 2021 1:56 AM

R221

It’s because she was originally a friend, she was promoted late and so they didn’t get as much footage.

by Anonymousreply 263January 2, 2021 2:24 AM

R263 Oh wow. I didn't know that.

by Anonymousreply 264January 2, 2021 5:18 AM

they want jen off the show....could happen.

by Anonymousreply 265January 2, 2021 9:33 AM

I actually got a little teary watching Whitney visit her dad at the sober living facility this last ep. Instead of hearing his story for the umpteenth time, we got to hear her side. She's obviously had a lot of counselling to have such a good head on her shoulders.

by Anonymousreply 266January 2, 2021 9:48 AM

R266 it wasn’t made clear, or I missed it, why is Dad’s care expense falling solely on Whitney? Aren’t there other siblings to help out?

by Anonymousreply 267January 2, 2021 12:09 PM

R267, I think Whitney is the only child who will have anything to do with him. In the ep where she did martial arts with her brother, the brother seemed very distant from their father.

by Anonymousreply 268January 2, 2021 12:27 PM

It’s become so much clearer why the rest of the family abandoned him. What he did to Whitney was fucked: sending her a bill demanding 30,000 and noting all of the expenses he paid as a parent. He sucks.

by Anonymousreply 269January 2, 2021 1:52 PM

But what sort of “you need to stand on your own two feet” career prospects would a 65 year old opioid addict with hair that makes him look like Joanne Worley for Fall Out Boy even have? He obviously expects them to buy him a salon, which they wisely want no part of. But I can’t imagine even the most tender-hearted salon owner would hire him to do much more besides give shampoos and sweep up. I feel like best case scenario is the guy stays clean and Whitney and her husband help pay for an apartment and a bus pass for him, or else install him in a granny suite in their basement.

by Anonymousreply 270January 2, 2021 2:05 PM

Salt Lake City?

What's next? Real Housewives of Akron? Real Housewives of Bangor?

by Anonymousreply 271January 2, 2021 2:08 PM

If people thinkg SLC is like jen they will boycott tha damn place.....she belongs in the ape zoo.

by Anonymousreply 272January 2, 2021 3:23 PM

Can we go back to Lisa's "accent"? WTF is that? I'd say she was from Wisconsin or Minnesota with those broad, flat, elongated vowels. But she's born and raised in SLC, isn't she?

by Anonymousreply 273January 2, 2021 7:10 PM

No, Lisa’s a New York Jew who converted. I consider myself as broadminded as the next person, but I find watching someone so obviously Jewish (“Omigah, I looooooove that. Can I touch?”) drone on about what a happy Mormon she is as uncomfortable as listening to some flaming closet case talking about how much he loves his wife. Her voice/accent is very similar to Gina from the RHOC, by way of Long Island, and Jules, the Asian Jew who was on RHONY a few years back - xennial JAP vocal fry. The voice Nick Kroll uses for Liz from Publizity and Lola from Big Mouth is the ultimate example of this type of accent.

by Anonymousreply 274January 2, 2021 7:42 PM

I thought Lisa converted for her husband, but she went to BYU, which makes no sense. Also, Lisa is not a model Mormon wife because she definitely rules that roost.

by Anonymousreply 275January 2, 2021 8:00 PM

I think she converted as a teenager and then went BYU? I think the only thing she actually really likes about Mormonism is its “seven habits of highly effective people who don’t talk about negative stuff in public” self-improvement ontology. She clearly hates homemaking and alpine sports. If the thing that makes you really happy is setting up movie premieres, press junkets and VIP lounges that serve your Tequila brand, just move to Los Angeles, girl. That’s every week in LA!

by Anonymousreply 276January 2, 2021 8:28 PM

Have they edited Mary out of the show? She’s barely there.

by Anonymousreply 277January 2, 2021 8:49 PM

Mary is busy doing the Lord's work by perusing Rent the Runway

by Anonymousreply 278January 2, 2021 9:01 PM

R277 I wondered the same thing. After all the press with the recordings of the birthday tithings and no mention of her by any cast members this episode I’m wondering if she’s one and done. Personally she creeps me the fuck out. If they do come back for a second season and I’d say that’s a big if, dump Mary,Jen and Lisa. Keep Meredith Whitney and Heather and bring on 3 new girls. If is doesn’t come back, move Meredith to Beverly Hills. She’d be perfect there.

by Anonymousreply 279January 2, 2021 9:38 PM

Meredith seems like she's about to collapse any second. Too much xanax.

by Anonymousreply 280January 2, 2021 10:20 PM

I'm confused by Meredith's wardrobe. Shoulder pads and pant suits with belts and slinky dresses with triangular cut-outs and eyelets.

by Anonymousreply 281January 2, 2021 10:28 PM

Meredith's voice is nearly as annoying as Lisa's. Plus with Meredith, you also get Brooks who isn't nearly was interesting as Meredith imagines him to be.

by Anonymousreply 282January 2, 2021 10:49 PM

I like Meredith. She's cool.

by Anonymousreply 283January 2, 2021 11:05 PM

[quote]I think she converted as a teenager and then went BYU?

Her family converted when she was a child. She didn’t live in Utah until she went to BYU.

She had to leave BYU during her senior year and she moved back home and attended another school. She moved back to Utah after she married John, who is also from somewhere else — Texas, I think.

As far as how LDS she is: she doesn’t have a temple recommend. That means she can attend meetinghouse services, just like anyone reading this thread.

by Anonymousreply 284January 3, 2021 12:05 AM

Why the HELL would a Jew from NY go to BYU? It doesn't even seem in the realm of possibilities.

by Anonymousreply 285January 3, 2021 12:10 AM

Names are hard.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 286January 3, 2021 12:12 AM

Oops. I’ll see myself out.

by Anonymousreply 287January 3, 2021 12:13 AM

Lisa's story is bizarre. I'd love to know why a Jewish family converts to Mormonism. Seems like a no-win situation.

by Anonymousreply 288January 3, 2021 1:16 AM

Lisa's husband was also Jewish? I assumed she converted when she married him.

by Anonymousreply 289January 3, 2021 1:23 AM

Lisa’s mom moved the family out to become Mormon when the kids were really little. It sounds like whichever religion’s missionaries knocked on her door first would’ve gained that family as part of their flock.

by Anonymousreply 290January 3, 2021 1:27 AM

How do you find out who has a “temple recommend?” Ive never heard of that before... it’s so interesting and weird. Tell us more!

by Anonymousreply 291January 3, 2021 1:27 AM

[quote]Tell us more!

Ask, and I'll tell. My sister is acquainted with Lisa, and Lisa is/was on a constant mission to ingratiate herself with anyone she thinks might be able to do something for her. In this case, it's family members high up in the ruling body of the cul... Ahem, church.

I don't know why Lisa would have cared about being accepted when she was flogging that private-label tequila all over the place, but the situation was described to me as a case of seeing something she couldn't have and going all out to get it while embarrassing herself badly in the process. She either has no self-awareness or she just doesn't care.

In the short little interactions I had with her, she seemed seriously off. The first time, I mentioned it to my sister on the way home and she said something like, "yeah, totally dead inside but trying realllllly hard to appear animated."

Temple recommends are only issued to those in good standing, after an interview, and they're valid for two years. They ask a bunch of questions about whether you truly believe in what they're selling, e.g., do you believe the president of the church is the prophet, seer, and revelator? Do you follow the Word of Wisdom (the health rules)? If you're divorced, are you up to date on your alimony/child support? Do you strive to be honest in everything you do? Do you have any really nasty sins you need help in cleaning up? Do you feel you're worthy of entry into the temple? And of course, have you been paying your full tithe????

If you pass the test, you receive a card which lets you enter the temple, with they believe is the single holiest place on earth, and take part in all of the ordinances. "Worthiness" is something that's drilled into every Mormon's head from birth on, so the temple recommend is tangible proof of worthiness in at least one area, and that's one less thing they'll be critiqued on. That leaves only body-fat percentage, subtlety of cosmetic surgery, clothing/career/house/vacation choices, why their kids' ears haven't been pinned back yet, why they don't go to the car wash more often, etc.

With the exception of the temple, most of it is open to anyone, church member or not, so not seeking a temple recommend or having one that isn't renewed really gets the gossip flowing. And, oh, do they gossip!

by Anonymousreply 292January 3, 2021 3:36 AM

R277

No, Mary was originally supposed to be a friend and they promoted her last minute because she got so much attention and was interesting, and to replace a different housewife. So they didn’t get nearly as much footage of her. And editing is choppy. Plus, Jen is planning so many of these events and not inviting her (she is the only one in the cast who actually had a problem with her).

by Anonymousreply 293January 3, 2021 4:27 PM

Praying there is less of monkey woman Jen in the show...

by Anonymousreply 294January 3, 2021 9:10 PM

Why are her lips so dam big????

by Anonymousreply 295January 3, 2021 9:31 PM

Jen has one of the scariest faces on Bravo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 296January 3, 2021 10:28 PM

The late Mama Elsa used to be the scariest face on Bravo, but now I think Jen has the top spot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 297January 3, 2021 10:30 PM

Jen is the twin for my uncle Rufus...

by Anonymousreply 298January 3, 2021 10:56 PM

No shit, her lips are the size of a 5 lbs of hamburger meat..

by Anonymousreply 299January 3, 2021 11:02 PM

R292 Thank you for sharing! That’s all fascinating. I’m very interested in learning more about Mormons, but it’s hard to find people to talk to about what it’s actually like. I’ve read books from people who have left the crazy, fringe polygamist sects, but obviously that’s not what the religion is for the majority of followers. PBS had a good multi-part documentary on the church, but it’s pretty old now. Hearing of your experience is very interesting! Your sisters comment about Lisa is hilarious.

Interesting that they make you come in every two years for an interview to see how you’re holding up. It seems like an easy way to keep tabs on everyone and rope them back in early if anyone seems like they are slipping in their dedication. I imagine that you’re right and it would be HUGE gossip when someone doesn’t get renewed.

My ignorance is going to show with these next questions, so I hope you’ll forgive me. Is the church different from the temple? Could I walk in and attend a service or is that what you need the recommendation for? Also tell me about the temple garments. Are people supposed to wear them all the time or just for temple? Or does it depend on the person? With some of these tight-fitting dresses, I don’t know how people could wear them!

Anything else you want to add I will gladly read about. Thanks again.

by Anonymousreply 300January 4, 2021 12:20 AM

Them bitches aint mormons, they are shallow grifters who sing the glory of fame, gold necklaces and fugly LVuitton shit, they got the religion of scorpions.

by Anonymousreply 301January 4, 2021 12:31 AM

[quote]crazy, fringe polygamist sects, but obviously that’s not what the religion is for the majority of followers.

No, it's nothing like that. In Salt Lake (SLC) and Summit (Park City) Counties, it's like one big self-improvement cult. As you move south, it becomes more hopeless because the same "white and delightsome" standards apply, but people just aren't up to it. But as far as the horrible cosmetic surgery/fillers/Botox on the show go, that is NOT the norm. Both women and men have a lot of work done, but it tends to be very subtle and spaced out judiciously, and everyone has a field day talking about people who go too far, too fast. "Ugh!! MLM-exec face!"

Looking healthy and fit is everything. There's a very distinct aesthetic which I always think of as Alpine Milkmaid — shiny hair with natural-looking highlights, skin that's perfect and and dewy without any makeup, and eyes with super-white whites. The women in my family aren't the teenage demographic Glossier is going for, but they're all obsessed with that brand because they sell makeup that's practically invisible. The same women think nothing of having their kids' normal-looking ears pinned back when they're in the first or second grade, not because they need it, but because they want it instilled in their minds that there's always room for improvement. And then there's the early-intervention orthodontia, years before they're old enough for braces — palate expanders and things like that.

[quote]Is the church different from the temple?

Entirely different. Meetinghouses have a one-hour sacrament meeting every Sunday and that's followed by an hour of Sunday school, classes, or discussions, depending on age group. After that, everyone is expected to spend the rest of the day with their families, without being glued to their screens.

The temple is used for ordinances and covenants, like receiving one's endowment, sealings, and work for the dead (baptisms, confirmations, ordinations, and sealings by proxy).

[quote]Could I walk in and attend a service or is that what you need the recommendation for?

Yup.

[quote]Are people supposed to wear them all the time or just for temple?

Once someone has received the endowment they're supposed to wear the garment. That's even one of the questions during the temple recommend interview, I suppose because so many people lie about it. Because of that, they were recently redesigned to be more comfortable. Apparently they're lightweight, form-fitting cotton/lycra now and the embroidery and labels have been replaced with printing. They're so desperate to retain their members outside of the developing world that it's only a matter of time before they say fuck it and return garments to temple-only use.

by Anonymousreply 302January 4, 2021 3:05 AM

They found the most gaudy outrageous fuks they could find for ratings, thus these skanks ...

by Anonymousreply 303January 4, 2021 7:52 AM

Jen's husband seems waaaaaaaaaaaay too solid and smart for her.

by Anonymousreply 304January 4, 2021 8:39 AM

Well evid he aint....he seemd as nasty/dumbo as her to me.

by Anonymousreply 305January 4, 2021 9:21 AM

Im watching for the first time today. All these women look like vampires! Is that the trend in Utah?

by Anonymousreply 306January 5, 2021 3:47 PM

When can I receive my endowment, r302?

by Anonymousreply 307January 6, 2021 3:03 AM

Another great source to read about the insanity of mormons, posted by escapees of the cult is: exmormon.org

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 308January 7, 2021 5:20 AM

I'm not even sure Jen had much to drink at her husband's surprise party. (If she had, it could've been much worse.) Seems like Whitney had enough to drink for everyone. The producers seem desperate to make these ladies look interesting, but I'm not sure it's working very well.

by Anonymousreply 309January 8, 2021 10:35 AM

Why can’t Jen go to a party without exploding in rage? She has anger and maybe substance issues.

Whitney was stirring the shit too hard, damn girl everyone hates you now!

Meredith should know if you go on a housewives show they are going to discuss your marriage, duh! She needs to stop using her son as her stylist, he has no taste.

Heather’s ex-husband looks like he is terminally ill or has had gastric bypass surgery. He’s a dick, glad she got away from him.

Mary, girl stop talking about all those shady businesses you inherited. The IRS would love to audit cash hiding enterprises.

by Anonymousreply 310January 8, 2021 11:11 AM

Jen's uber drama/rage is linked to her needing the job badly, so she acts up a storm.

by Anonymousreply 311January 8, 2021 11:29 AM

Mary is pure trash and shady AF.

by Anonymousreply 312January 8, 2021 1:34 PM

Meredith and Lisa are incredibly boring.

by Anonymousreply 313January 8, 2021 1:38 PM

Mary is the most interesting one. Even when not getting as much camera time lmao.

by Anonymousreply 314January 9, 2021 12:45 PM

oop

Whitney's friend (to be fair on these shows they use the term loosely and who knows how close they actually are) Sara is rumored to have been at the pro-Trump riot. No confirmation if this is indeed her but looks like her. No proof that she went inside either but seems like she was at least there outside

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 315January 9, 2021 8:09 PM

She's a known QLoon. Someone who has the time should go through the photos from the QAnon/Hillary Eats Babies rallies at the Capitol last summer. It took place the weekend before Whitney went to the Sturgis Superspreader.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 316January 9, 2021 8:42 PM

Put a fork in this franchise - it's done.

by Anonymousreply 317January 9, 2021 9:17 PM

I don't want to bore anyone with more Utah craziness, but this is something from her caption at R316 that would whoosh right past those who aren't familiar with this very special brand of nuttery:

[quote]I don’t care which political party you belong too, our constitution is hanging by a thread.

That's taken directly from the white horse prophecy; something that people in years past would hear about and think, "Cool. Hopefully it comes true and we get an LDS POTUS one day." More recently, as people fall from the mainstream church into far-right and conspiratorial beliefs, it has begun to be taken literally.

[quote]Your enemies will continue to follow you with persecutions and they will make obnoxious laws against you in Congress to destroy the White Horse (white horse = Mormons).

[quote]You must continue to petition Congress all the time, but they will treat you like strangers and aliens and they will not give you your rights, but will govern you with strangers and commissioners. You will see the Constitution of the United States almost destroyed. It will hang like a thread as fine as a silk fiber.

[quote]A terrible revolution will take place in the land of America, such as has never been seen before; for the land will be left without a Supreme Government, and every species of wickedness will be practiced rampantly in the land. Father will be against son and son against father; mother against daughter and daughter against mother.

[quote]During this time the Great White Horse will have gathered strength, sending out elders to gather the honest in heart from among the Pale Horse, or people of the United States, to stand by the Constitution of the United States as it was given by the inspiration of God.

As I said, I'm a bore, but if you want to learn about the gateway drug for 99% of these Utah frauen, search "Teal Swan." They watch a few of her Youtube videos and all of a sudden they're out of the church and into Q and saving babies from satanist picnics.

by Anonymousreply 318January 9, 2021 9:49 PM

Who hired these skanks???? a new low, even more grossss than the atlanta cunts.

by Anonymousreply 319January 9, 2021 10:24 PM

R316 lmao she went private! Not long after you posted that

I bet a lot of people were starting to call her out and like a typical deplorable snowflake she couldn't handle it

I will say Jen and Heather are Biden voters. Not sure about the other cast members

by Anonymousreply 320January 9, 2021 10:35 PM

fans coming for Whitney now. She liked this photo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 321January 9, 2021 10:43 PM

hell with that bitch.. git her off the damn show now , andy !

by Anonymousreply 322January 10, 2021 12:17 AM

Whit and Justin's Excellent Superspreader Adventure

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 323January 10, 2021 12:27 AM

sons of bitches

by Anonymousreply 324January 10, 2021 1:31 AM

I couldn't open that Instagram link. Who is the QAnon nut?

by Anonymousreply 325January 13, 2021 6:14 AM

I lost interest in this show fast. Jen can barely keep a straight face. Fake fake fake. Did they edit Mary out? She’s barely on the show.

by Anonymousreply 326January 14, 2021 3:49 AM

Every week I say I’m gonna give up on this show but I have continued but it is one of the most fake shows out there. Crazy Jen’s husband is an asshole if he truly didn’t come to his own father-in-law’s funeral

by Anonymousreply 327January 14, 2021 7:22 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 328January 15, 2021 4:04 AM

I'm still reeling over the fact that Jen's husband makes 450K as a college assistant football coach at a crappy football school. University of Utah, are they even nationally ranked?

by Anonymousreply 329January 15, 2021 12:56 PM

Jen is unhinged. She makes Teresa Guidice seem rational.

by Anonymousreply 330January 17, 2021 11:49 PM

jen's hubby cant make that much, no way, they grifters....god knows how they git der $$$$, INVESTIGATE EM !!!

by Anonymousreply 331January 18, 2021 5:19 AM

Maybe he pimps her out, but who in hell would want some o dat????

by Anonymousreply 332January 18, 2021 6:56 AM

Her hubby seems kool, and is hot, he deserves a nicer tranny than grouchy old fug Jen.

by Anonymousreply 333January 18, 2021 7:00 AM

I couldn't even finish the last ep. I got thru the scene where Whitney and Heather were talking in Heather's office, and realized I didn't care about these people. I also knew from the previews that Jen was going to freak out, and I didn't have the energy to watch that.

by Anonymousreply 334January 20, 2021 9:10 PM

I think this show needs a major retooling where the gals cruise around SLC in an eighties vintage minivan solving crimes.

by Anonymousreply 335January 20, 2021 9:14 PM

It's easy to see why this footage sat on the shelf for more than a year. What a bore. I've already given up on it, and Dallas too.

by Anonymousreply 336January 20, 2021 9:18 PM

Give tranny Jen the boot and i may watch it.....they say she smells like sardines ....

by Anonymousreply 337January 21, 2021 8:41 PM

How did this get renewed for a second season. It’s soooooo boring. It would be more interesting with grifter Mary in the mix but she won’t play.

by Anonymousreply 338January 21, 2021 10:31 PM

I’m looking forward to next week as it’s clear the entire cast has had it with Jen’s ridiculous bootleg Taraji P. Henson antics.

As I predicted, Heather has walked away with the show and Lisa is a terrific comedic villainess. The show should build around them next season. I’d give messy Whitney and Xanaxy Meredith another go round (Meredith has to get Brooks out of whatever rental chalet they end up in next year). What they really need to find is an actual Mormon mommy blogger princess - one who will turn her nose up at Whitney AND Lisa.

by Anonymousreply 339January 21, 2021 10:43 PM

Before:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 340January 22, 2021 1:35 AM

R340 I recognize Jen Shah, who else is in the pic?

by Anonymousreply 341January 22, 2021 1:38 AM

Two of her cubemates, from 2008.

by Anonymousreply 342January 22, 2021 1:42 AM

The thing about Jen is that she's probably always had her volatile, obnoxious, paranoid, dipshit personality. Now she's just added the scariest face on Bravo to the list.

by Anonymousreply 343January 22, 2021 4:32 AM

Jen is part black and what?

by Anonymousreply 344January 22, 2021 4:35 AM

Jen is 100% Tongan.

by Anonymousreply 345January 22, 2021 4:45 AM

Story that goes with the picture at r340

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 346January 22, 2021 11:49 AM

In this last episode, Coach Shaw came across as if he was gay. At first, I didn't recognize him and I assume he was a gay friend of Jen's.

by Anonymousreply 347January 24, 2021 9:36 AM

r347

I thought the same thing!!!!

by Anonymousreply 348January 24, 2021 11:50 AM

Me too! It's like his not-gay medication wore off!

by Anonymousreply 349January 24, 2021 1:41 PM

tell me more about this not gay med... asking for a friend

by Anonymousreply 350January 24, 2021 3:04 PM

R347 interesting...

by Anonymousreply 351January 25, 2021 11:13 AM

omg that pic of jen with the other 2 bitches.....she had a total face lift/ect, lots of work.

yea her hubby seem molto gay!

by Anonymousreply 352January 25, 2021 12:08 PM

Good God....Jen had a facelift yes, nose work, cheek implants, chin implant, etc.

bitch must hate her shitty self..

by Anonymousreply 353January 25, 2021 12:37 PM

I'm sure Jen's husband loves looking at the tight ends of the football players he coaches.

by Anonymousreply 354January 27, 2021 10:03 AM

How in fuk could he have slept with the fug, kids adopted?

by Anonymousreply 355January 27, 2021 10:38 AM

Do you think Jen Shah gave her surgeon a pic of Latoya Jackson and said, do this? Her facial work has a distinct Jackson family look, weirded out further by facial implants (cheeks and chin?) Way too angular that’s why she looks like a cartoon villain.

by Anonymousreply 356January 27, 2021 11:46 AM

Jen's drama is wearing thin....the show will flop if she all they got.

by Anonymousreply 357January 28, 2021 7:52 AM

Jen's 'glam squad'.....oh brother, honey u need a new squad....you look like King Kongs son!

by Anonymousreply 358January 28, 2021 8:10 AM

Jen reminds me of Leanne Locken from RHoDallas, but unlike Leanne, I don't find Jen's histrionics the least bit entertaining. I never got tired of Leanne's bullshit, but Jen's bullshit is over the top and constant.

Also, before the show started, Mary was all anyone talked about. But now she's just been relegated to her office/closet, taking calls from the other women, or talking to her maid/cousin or her husband/grandfather. I wish she had more screen time, because she is sooo weird.

by Anonymousreply 359January 29, 2021 6:53 PM

I am enjoying Jen Shah getting her comeuppance - to me she’s a horrible mashup of Jill Zarin’s cringey “it’s my Bat Mitzvah! I’m the star!” energy, Shannon Beador’s forever sinned against, never sinning bullshit and Porsha Williams’ scary rage blackouts.

by Anonymousreply 360January 29, 2021 7:41 PM

Lock shannon and jen in the same padded cell and see which beast survives.....what boring monsters.

by Anonymousreply 361January 30, 2021 10:17 AM

[quote]Do you think Jen Shah gave her surgeon a pic of Latoya Jackson and said, do this? Her facial work has a distinct Jackson family look, weirded out further by facial implants (cheeks and chin?)

Did you see her before pic? The one that was after her college days? Well, her face turned old and squarish with the quickness. I don't think she needed to add any facial implants. All the surgeon did was carve into that square face of her's and did his job.

by Anonymousreply 362February 2, 2021 5:17 AM

I laugh so hard at many of Mary’s parts.

When she was talking to Lisa about Jen being crazy, it was hysterical.

They better not get rid of her. She is TV gold.

by Anonymousreply 363February 2, 2021 12:20 PM

Its said jen was born a man and wants to look more like one with her facial implants.

Plus she stomps about like someone on testosterone. Madness...

by Anonymousreply 364February 2, 2021 6:40 PM

Since this is renewed for season 2, here's how the show can improve tenfold:

- Make Jen a Friend Of. She's so desperate for screentime that, if you dangle a carrot in her face, she'll go apeshit. But she won't be filmed as much so she won't become obtrusive.

- Hire a replacement for Jen +1 more new wife. At least one of them needs to be a Bethenny-Greek-Chorus type.

- Make Lisa the villain and Mary as the suspicious ringleader.

by Anonymousreply 365February 4, 2021 5:13 AM

R365 I agree give Jen less airtime, it’s too much. While I like Meredith, sis is BORING because she’s way too guarded. The show should focus on getting Heather a man.

No I don’t want to see that grifter Mary next season.

by Anonymousreply 366February 4, 2021 11:34 AM

More Mary and less Jen. Mary is much more interesting while Jen is just another desperate screecher. I’d love to see Mary interact more with the others.

by Anonymousreply 367February 4, 2021 2:23 PM

Mary should be in jail. I bet a peek into her finances would be very interesting.

by Anonymousreply 368February 4, 2021 2:26 PM

R368

But why single out Mary? A lot of these housewives partake in shady business.

by Anonymousreply 369February 4, 2021 2:48 PM

Send jen to africa and replace her with someone fun.

by Anonymousreply 370February 4, 2021 5:47 PM

Gee. Maybe because she owns a "church" and some shady loan businesses.

by Anonymousreply 371February 4, 2021 6:59 PM

No, it's cuz she's black, isn't it?

by Anonymousreply 372February 4, 2021 7:00 PM

I say look into shady Jen's biz antics. That mess is not legal for sure.

by Anonymousreply 373February 4, 2021 7:15 PM

No G Globe nom for jen? omg she will bust a gut !

by Anonymousreply 374February 4, 2021 7:53 PM

Mary was right about Jen, she brings down every group event. Heather’s party was so much fun before Jen came in. She just carries a dark, nasty energy wherever she goes.

And what the fuck is happening with Lisa? All of a sudden she crawled up Jen’s ass. I hated her this episode! And it looks like she continues that BS in the reunion.

This was the best part of the finale lmao. That, and Mary not knowing what AF means and Heather not correcting her when she guesses “after the fact”. lmao

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 375February 4, 2021 8:07 PM

Who hit Jen in the face with a frying pan?

She def a drag on the show....EVICT !

by Anonymousreply 376February 4, 2021 8:22 PM

The most compelling seasons of housewives franchises to me involve not only good storylines along the cast, but also when the show “says” something about a particular milieu - the OC was at it’s best charting the demise of the minimum monthly payment new money class in the sunbelt in the wake of the recession; early Beverly Hills really captures the dark side of wealthy LA; New York hit its stride when it became a show about fiftysomething Candace Bushnell wives put out to pasture; early New Jersey made the most of its “Garden State Expressway La Famiglia” material; Atlanta was at it’s best when it fully embraced the city’s shady stunt queen vibe and Potomac is so good right now with its portrayal of the rivalries among the Jack and Jill set (and the NOKD arrivistes who want to be accepted by them).

For SLC to really work, I think it needs to really accept that it is a show that has to have something to say about Mormon womanhood - and I feel like Jen, despite having grown up Mormon, will hold the show back on that front.

by Anonymousreply 377February 4, 2021 9:12 PM

Jen is the blob tht keeps the show from being fun.

Send the creature back to the zoo...

by Anonymousreply 378February 4, 2021 9:16 PM

R377

Jen is actually good Salt Lake City representation because it has the largest Tongan population in the US.

by Anonymousreply 379February 4, 2021 9:35 PM

Tongan is part black? She looks like it.

by Anonymousreply 380February 4, 2021 9:44 PM

Shhhhh. Jen wants us to think she's the only one, adrift in a sea of whiteness where everyone gasps, stares, takes pictures, and asks if she's ever seen an iPhone.

by Anonymousreply 381February 4, 2021 9:45 PM

Heathers bone structure is fastinating...makes me wonder if she has some kind of disease

by Anonymousreply 382February 4, 2021 9:45 PM

R379, I guess what I’m getting at is that Heather, Whitney and Lisa seem way more formed by their experiences with Mormonism than Jen. Even Jen’s backstory about how being Tongan in Utah is like being Black just seems really profoundly counterfeit.

by Anonymousreply 383February 4, 2021 10:09 PM

Because she is the only housewife who is a preacher. The WORST type of thieves.

by Anonymousreply 384February 4, 2021 10:11 PM

R383, you don't understand how very WHITE Utah is.

by Anonymousreply 385February 5, 2021 1:02 AM

Jen is the token 'tongan'.....

by Anonymousreply 386February 5, 2021 1:20 AM

[quote]Tongan is part black? She looks like it.

Jen’s parents are both well known in the area.

Her lookalike Hawaiian mother, Charlene, has worked for the school district for a million years and her father was involved in the National Tongan American Society as well as BYU rugby.

No airs; no delusions of grandeur; just normal people living their lives without embarrassing themselves.

by Anonymousreply 387February 5, 2021 1:55 AM

Why did Jen turn out to be so drama llama??

by Anonymousreply 388February 5, 2021 2:12 AM

I fast forwarded through 75% of the finale.

by Anonymousreply 389February 5, 2021 2:50 AM

So did I

by Anonymousreply 390February 5, 2021 3:24 AM

Mary is crazy, but oddly entertaining.

Jen is just crazy, and a total phony. She is the most exhausting housewife to watch ever. I’d watch fucking Kelly Bensimon again before wanting to see Jen Shah again.

Whitney and Heather are the most “real” on SLC. Whitney is so pretty on the show, but looks terrible on her talking head bits. Too much make up, too much Botox, too much fake hair.

I don’t mind Meredith being low key. When everyone on a Housewives shows is a messy, loud disaster, it’s too much. The last season of NYC is a good example. I don’t mind having that balance.

Lisa is the biggest phony of all. There is something dark there.

by Anonymousreply 391February 5, 2021 4:11 AM

Small gay cameo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 392February 5, 2021 5:52 AM

Jen and her tacky borrowed furs....gimme a break

by Anonymousreply 393February 5, 2021 6:01 AM

There’s an interesting podcast called Mormon Stories about ex-Mormons who have left the church. Heather is featured in three episodes. It’s interesting to hear her talk more about her experience and while she definitely questions the doctrine now, I was surprised and impressed with how knowledgeable she was about the church.

by Anonymousreply 394February 5, 2021 8:15 AM

R392

I’ve always wondered why they don’t show the Housewives’ gay friends more.

by Anonymousreply 395February 5, 2021 10:44 AM

Jen looks like a Disney villain.

by Anonymousreply 396February 5, 2021 10:45 AM

R394 thanks for sharing, I’ll look it up.

by Anonymousreply 397February 5, 2021 11:04 AM

yea, she does : KIng Kong.

by Anonymousreply 398February 5, 2021 11:53 AM

Why do mary's eyeballs bug out like a frog? she got evil spirit in her?

by Anonymousreply 399February 11, 2021 3:34 AM

How much does Louis Vuitton pay for consistent placement with Jens fat ass ?

Not a good investment for LV.

by Anonymousreply 400February 11, 2021 3:45 AM

Jen babe, shave closer, u had 5 oclock shadown at the reunion.

by Anonymousreply 401February 11, 2021 5:48 AM

I have this on dvr, can’t wait to watch the reunion tonight!

by Anonymousreply 402February 11, 2021 11:11 AM

Lisa spoke more at the reunion than she did during the entire season.

by Anonymousreply 403February 11, 2021 11:54 AM

twas a tad boring, dont know how they can squeeze 3 parts out of this bunch of johnny one notes.

ive reached my quota of jen's bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 404February 11, 2021 12:10 PM

I cannot believe this is a 3 part reunion! Is there new info that comes to light?

by Anonymousreply 405February 11, 2021 2:04 PM

I thought the first episode was great but it went downhill after that. Andy is trying to make us believe the show is much better than it actually is. I’m shocked it was renewed.

by Anonymousreply 406February 11, 2021 2:28 PM

Lisa was trying hard to combat all the negative impressions about herself since the series has aired, but it’s just made her look worse. You can tell the producers hate her, too.

Meredith was NOT pleased that Jen slid in that little info about her being a smoker.

by Anonymousreply 407February 11, 2021 4:15 PM

I am not surprised at all that Meredith is *still* a smoker.

by Anonymousreply 408February 11, 2021 6:49 PM

r408

what other housewives are smokers?

by Anonymousreply 409February 11, 2021 10:38 PM

R409 Luann and Dorinda. Kelly Dodd and Braunwyn. Nene used to be shown smoking in the early seasons.

by Anonymousreply 410February 11, 2021 11:07 PM

I really liked part 1 of the reunion but there is something extra artifice about the cast and their drama. Mary, however, already won a second season with the way she inserted her digs so seamlessly. Lisa Barlow is the villain that I'm ready for. She is honestly deranged and lacks the right amount of awareness to play the game while not even realizing it.

by Anonymousreply 411February 11, 2021 11:09 PM

Meredith making a collage of receipts of Jen's twitter likes...she'll be an MVP for season 2, believe me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 412February 11, 2021 11:25 PM

Lisa is such a c u n t and it was hysterical to see her try to cry over her children when she could give two shits about them or their well being. She actually believes that she’s a good person but she’s a self absorbed conceited horror. How is her husband still around? I imagine he has a side piece that looks at him and not her phone.

by Anonymousreply 413February 11, 2021 11:44 PM

r410

interesting that they allowed them to air that... I don't know much about those housewives except Nene but they all seem so concerned about their image(except Kim Z who didn't give a fuck)

by Anonymousreply 414February 11, 2021 11:50 PM

Preacher Mary is your typical bible thumper. Preach love/Practice Hate. She had some hate for everyone there.

by Anonymousreply 415February 12, 2021 12:10 AM

This whole cast deserves a second season. Then Bravo can switch some of them out for newbies.

by Anonymousreply 416February 12, 2021 1:11 AM

Look, theyr fighting to stay on the show and keep collecting $200,000 for 9 weeks work. so they turn on the bitch drama...

Fake fuks.

by Anonymousreply 417February 12, 2021 8:34 AM

I thought the reunion was fire. I loved the dresses and the drama.

by Anonymousreply 418February 13, 2021 7:42 AM

thank u andy....

by Anonymousreply 419February 13, 2021 10:19 AM

I did think Lisa’s dress and makeup looked good. She’s definitely crazy though.

by Anonymousreply 420February 13, 2021 12:37 PM

Lisa is the definition of basic bitch.

by Anonymousreply 421February 13, 2021 7:03 PM

I thought Meredith looked gorgeous at the reunion.

by Anonymousreply 422February 15, 2021 12:36 PM

Watching part 1 of the reunion, it was obvious that a lot of shit has gone down since production ended. Sure there was conflict during the season, but most of that was focused on Jen. It was somewhat surprising to see they all major beef with each other now.

by Anonymousreply 423February 15, 2021 1:15 PM

r423

they always have beef with each other on reunion shows... it's great!!

by Anonymousreply 424February 15, 2021 1:19 PM

They always have problems with each other after they watch the show and hear what they really have to say about each other in the snarky confessional interviews.

by Anonymousreply 425February 15, 2021 4:33 PM

After watching the old interview clips in Framing Britney Spears I thought to myself... well at least the treatment of women in the media has come along way since. Flash forward to that salacious pig Cohen asking Whitney why her boobs look bigger since the show and asking for a breakdown on everyone's plastic surgery procedures. Why is his behavior constantly forgiven when other public figures are cancelled so easily?

by Anonymousreply 426February 15, 2021 4:39 PM

This! Vanessa Bayer killed it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 427February 16, 2021 3:14 AM

That was hilarious ^^^^

by Anonymousreply 428February 16, 2021 1:49 PM

So far the reunion is more entertaining than the entire season. Lisa is getting a little carried away making Jen look demure is comparison. I hope they bring Mary back next season

by Anonymousreply 429February 18, 2021 2:03 PM

I don't think there's ever been a more bizarre Real Housewife than Mary Cosby.

Danielle Staub, Kim Richards, Taylor Armstrong, Michaele Salahi, and Pettifleur Berenger all pale in comparison.

by Anonymousreply 430February 18, 2021 2:07 PM

Doesnt Jen have the money to get her face made pretty??

by Anonymousreply 431February 18, 2021 6:02 PM

Jen reminds me of a Wishnik

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 432February 18, 2021 6:37 PM

Something about Mary scares me.

by Anonymousreply 433February 18, 2021 6:58 PM

Me too R433. She could be railing coke all day or be a madam to the Mormon elite or run a weapon cartel and all of it would make sense.

by Anonymousreply 434February 18, 2021 11:51 PM

the salt lake city bitches are sorry excuses for ladys to be on that show....bravo is draggin the gutter.

by Anonymousreply 435February 19, 2021 12:03 AM

R435. Obviously you’re not familiar with the New Joisey franchise.

by Anonymousreply 436February 19, 2021 1:30 AM

for me jen spoils the whole show.....she is over the top asshole and miss bad vibes of the century.

by Anonymousreply 437February 19, 2021 1:49 AM

There's something about Mary.

by Anonymousreply 438February 19, 2021 2:54 AM

I loved it when Jen said she's had no plastic surgery, just a few fillers.

by Anonymousreply 439February 19, 2021 4:54 AM

There's something really dark and off with Lisa. I think Heather knows everything but is way too kind to dredge it all up.

by Anonymousreply 440February 19, 2021 4:58 AM

R440, this entire cast is weird AF. Almost all of them have personality disorders, of one kind or another. Lisa seems to be on uppers, while her ‘best friend’ Meredith is on downers. Neither one of them want to discuss their personal lives (why sign up for a reality show). Mary is a legit cult leader. Jen has anger issues. I believe 100% that Whitney and her husband are swingers. Heather is normal, but her popularity has gone to her head (as mentioned on the reunion).

by Anonymousreply 441February 19, 2021 1:50 PM

[quote]why sign up for a reality show

They want to promote their businesses.

by Anonymousreply 442February 19, 2021 1:52 PM

Lisa’s husband looks like a sweet guy. Why do men like that always marry women like HER.

by Anonymousreply 443February 19, 2021 4:00 PM

Because women like HER need doormats like HIM.

by Anonymousreply 444February 19, 2021 5:39 PM

whoever did jen's facelifts should be dis barred.

by Anonymousreply 445February 19, 2021 8:36 PM

^^Agreed, she wins the award for ugliest housewife of all times!

by Anonymousreply 446February 19, 2021 11:41 PM

Why does Lisa keep lying about not knowing Heather? What is her agenda with this?

by Anonymousreply 447February 20, 2021 12:23 AM

She is merely way fukd up in the head....mental defect.

by Anonymousreply 448February 20, 2021 12:47 AM

I assume she's been setting up a "She didn't know me! She's lying! She's making things up!" defense regarding what Heather probably knows about Lisa "transferring" out of BYU very close to graduation.

by Anonymousreply 449February 20, 2021 12:49 AM

Tonite the hubbies join the reunion 😬

by Anonymousreply 450February 24, 2021 1:51 PM

I thought gay son Brooks would be fun but he's a contemptible little wannabe influencer.

by Anonymousreply 451February 24, 2021 9:07 PM

I love the husbands on this show. They stay out of the drama. Unlike NJ and BH.

by Anonymousreply 452February 25, 2021 3:02 AM

Fun reunion. Jen brought the drama for part 3.

by Anonymousreply 453February 25, 2021 4:02 AM

Lisa is seriously an empty corn husk of a woman. She'd be front row at a QAnon rally.

by Anonymousreply 454February 25, 2021 5:28 AM

Jen race-card bullshit is so tiresome. She's just a POS who happens to be a POC.

by Anonymousreply 455February 25, 2021 12:41 PM

Coach Shah is a solid dude.

by Anonymousreply 456February 25, 2021 4:31 PM

tha coach is gay? gotta be if with that ole tranny jen.

by Anonymousreply 457February 25, 2021 6:25 PM

Lisa was triple bronzed like she thought she was showing up for a New Jersey reunion. She never looked that way during the SLC season. Lisa has a real mouthy superiority complex. She definitely overtly ranks herself above everyone but Meredith, and secretly ranks herself above Meredith because of M's marital troubles and for not confiding them to her (Lisa). She pretends she doesn't give any thought at all to the other women and that dismissal is how she asserts the top dog status she thinks she deserves. She's like a Mormon convert Don Draper Lady. Teevee viewers did not like Lisa much, and she was made aware and came to the reunion ready to defend her likability with anger, denials, tears and self-affirmations. It was a total losing proposition.

by Anonymousreply 458February 25, 2021 8:29 PM

agree with r458 100%

Not sure why Meredith doesn't see this, but Lisa kisses Meredith's ass with great enthusiasm.

by Anonymousreply 459February 25, 2021 8:32 PM

R459---I am not so sure Meredith doesn't see it. I think she sees AND feels it, and rather likes the ass kissing. Their weird matchiness, including center parted flat pressed long hair, coincidental outfits, accented affected speech mannerisms and insular best pals status is well-lubed by the ass kissing Lisa does.

by Anonymousreply 460February 25, 2021 8:45 PM

voting for them to dump fugly faced Jen.....she make me puke.

by Anonymousreply 461February 25, 2021 9:29 PM

Watching the MEN on the show express their feelings without jumping into the drama was so cool. Jersey hubbies take note.

by Anonymousreply 462February 26, 2021 1:06 AM

True, but the Jersey hubbies are paid to be on the show, R462.

by Anonymousreply 463February 26, 2021 1:35 AM

The other four women laughed and smiled with Heather said Rihanna started the healing.

The Queen of Sundance looked furious.

by Anonymousreply 464February 26, 2021 11:57 AM

Omg . Jen is insufferable

by Anonymousreply 465February 26, 2021 11:38 PM

Meredith must be on quaaludes.

by Anonymousreply 466February 27, 2021 1:59 PM

jen used to be a whore?

her gay hubby was her pimp?

by Anonymousreply 467February 27, 2021 6:00 PM

I loved it when Jen said she's only had fillers.

by Anonymousreply 468February 27, 2021 7:30 PM

LOOK AT HER EARLY PICS.....BITCH HAD CHEEK IMPLANTS, CHIN IMPLANT, ETC.....SHE IS A HORROR

by Anonymousreply 469February 28, 2021 5:55 AM

Her voice is deeper that her gay husband. funny.....

by Anonymousreply 470March 1, 2021 6:24 PM

Jesus Christ ALMIGHTY.

I wasn't planning on listening to the "Jen Shah Tapes" but I'm in my cups, so why not!

Jen Shah IS FUCKING INSANE. NOW I understand why these folks released this shit.

What a scumbag! There are a bunch of them too! The newest ones are the scariest!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 471March 6, 2021 9:55 PM

And the newest one is ON VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 472March 6, 2021 9:56 PM

Oh. My God.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 473March 6, 2021 10:06 PM

But don't you dare call her aggressive!

by Anonymousreply 474March 6, 2021 10:23 PM

Jen Shah:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 475March 6, 2021 10:23 PM

R474- LISTEN TO THIS SHIT!!!! And I thought that I had a "temper".

I'm a sweetheart!

Fuck this bitch.

by Anonymousreply 476March 6, 2021 10:24 PM

Jen Shah:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 477March 6, 2021 10:24 PM

she is fukgly yes, but her drama is cause she need da money and want stay on the show....LETS GET HER OFF AND FIRED.

by Anonymousreply 478March 7, 2021 7:09 PM

Jen Shah is going down for wire fraud and money laundering! Remember when she was evasive when Andy asked her about the nature of her business on the reunion show? They were apparently selling telemarking lists that targeted mostly older individuals. I hope coach Shah leaves her ass now!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 479March 30, 2021 10:05 PM

The balls it takes to engage in criminal activity and sign up to be on national television.

by Anonymousreply 480March 30, 2021 10:08 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 481March 30, 2021 10:37 PM

30 years!!

by Anonymousreply 482March 30, 2021 11:57 PM

Right row Mary is cackling in her closet with her cousin/maid and grandpa/husband.

by Anonymousreply 483March 31, 2021 2:37 AM

Lol everyone thought Mary was the shady one at the beginning but it turned out to be Jen. Such a crazy turn of events.

Also, watch out for Whitney. I heard she was involved in some shady business as well.

by Anonymousreply 484March 31, 2021 2:48 AM

It's Whitney's husband. Rumor is that his company is a pyramid scheme.

by Anonymousreply 485March 31, 2021 6:28 AM

man i hope this fake cunt goes to the big house for ten yrs.

by Anonymousreply 486March 31, 2021 8:29 PM

mormonism spawns illegal activity like mad.....theyr pathetic.

go hide behind ur religion u creeps

by Anonymousreply 487March 31, 2021 8:30 PM

Utahns love multi-level marketing almost as much as they love jell-o

by Anonymousreply 488March 31, 2021 9:09 PM

many illegal scams are in utah cause of their stupid laws.....felons galore

by Anonymousreply 489March 31, 2021 9:12 PM

Maybe one HW will get arrested every season. Season 3 will be either Lisa or Mary.

by Anonymousreply 490March 31, 2021 9:52 PM

Frauding the elderly is a special brand of hideous.

I'm here for the drama, but this one crosses a line for me. She doesn't deserve that Bravo paycheck.

by Anonymousreply 491March 31, 2021 9:59 PM

FIRE HER DAMN ASS ASAP.....NO SHIT, FUKIN WITH GRANNYS IS A NO GO.

by Anonymousreply 492March 31, 2021 10:13 PM

will jens hubby be investigated for college admissions scandal????

by Anonymousreply 493April 2, 2021 5:52 PM

They say her whole durn family will wind up in the clink. what kind of man marrys such a fugly mean harpie? (look the word up, jens family)

by Anonymousreply 494April 4, 2021 11:00 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!