Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Real Housewives of Salt Lake City starts 11/11

Watch the trailer. Cast details in thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127Yesterday at 3:57 AM

Lisa Barlow

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109/10/2020

Mary Cosby

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209/10/2020

Heather Gay

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 309/10/2020

Meredith Marks

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 409/10/2020

Whitney Rose

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 509/10/2020

Jen Shah

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 609/10/2020

Pill popper capital of the US! Fun!

by Anonymousreply 709/10/2020

Heather Gay? More like Manther Gay.

by Anonymousreply 809/10/2020

Jen Shah seems interesting. I don't think there's been a Pacific Islander Muslim on these shows before.

by Anonymousreply 909/10/2020

All that botched surgery

by Anonymousreply 1009/10/2020

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THESE CUNTS ARE FILLED WITH PLASTIC! YIKES!

VERY BUTCH GROUP.

by Anonymousreply 1109/10/2020

Heather Gay.....are we sure that's not Craig T. Nelson in a wig?

by Anonymousreply 1209/10/2020

Take it with a grain of salt, of course, but those who've seen the season say it's on par with the best of the best and quickly finds its footing by midseason, where everything kind of spirals into insanity.

by Anonymousreply 1309/10/2020

Definitely not watching this one. Do we really need another franchise featuring overly surgicalized rich old whores? The only difference this installment of the franchise seems to have is snow.

by Anonymousreply 1409/10/2020

Can't believe there's a new "franchise" (city). IMO, the wheels are falling off the car on the established shows (NY, etc.). Bravo must have paid these Salt Lake ladies 5 figures.

Reminds me of when Mob Wives (VH1) had a franchise in Chicago. It just didn't work.

by Anonymousreply 1509/10/2020

None of them look human.

by Anonymousreply 1609/10/2020

They all look freshly "transitioned". Did they all go to Brucella Jenner's plastic surgeon?

by Anonymousreply 1709/10/2020

[quote]I don't think there's been a Pacific Islander Muslim on these shows before.

I do not recall one. 🤔

by Anonymousreply 1809/10/2020

Are any of them Mormon? The show won’t make sense unless the cast includes a few church members. Remember that Learning Channel show about gay Mormon men married to women? Will there be some of them, too? This might be the only Housewives show where the women are actual housewives but only if they’re Mormon. I don’t watch any of the Housewives shows but I might give this a try.

by Anonymousreply 1909/10/2020

Lawd these are some manly looking women. The jawlines on these women, could that be why they feel the need to wear whore makeup applied with trowels?

by Anonymousreply 2009/10/2020

Which one is “the bethenny” and which one is “the ramona”?

In what episode do the white ones blame everything on the non-white ones?

by Anonymousreply 2109/10/2020

MY GOD!!! WHY WON'T THIS GENRE DIE ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 2209/10/2020

On Mary Crosby’s bio it says “ The caveat in her taking over the family business was that she marry her late grandmother’s second husband,  Robert Cosby Sr.” WTH kind of 18th century fuckery is that?!

by Anonymousreply 2309/10/2020

These were best looking "housewives" they could find? Dear god.

by Anonymousreply 2409/10/2020

R24 In Utah, yes.

by Anonymousreply 2509/10/2020

R25, I've heard the women in Utah are actually very attractive. Maybe they were all lying.

by Anonymousreply 2609/10/2020

R26 I think they were.

by Anonymousreply 2709/10/2020

Are Real Housewives drag queens?

I'm confused.

by Anonymousreply 2809/10/2020

Good lord, most are, dare I say, big boned and very manly looking.......

by Anonymousreply 2909/10/2020

R28, in the earlier days of the shows, they didn't. But now they do. For some reason I don't understand, they all wear 80s hair and dresses at the reunions now. Look at Kyle Richards now compared to how she looked during the first season reunion of Beverly Hills.

by Anonymousreply 3009/10/2020

shockingly lame trailer- underwhelming

by Anonymousreply 3109/10/2020

Dorit ordering the poor staffers to fetch her a chai latte during the break made me want to smack her hard across the face.

by Anonymousreply 3209/10/2020

Yes, there are definitely more attractive women in Utah. I have visited Salt Lake City and there are some beautiful women there.

by Anonymousreply 3309/10/2020

I'll give it a shot.

by Anonymousreply 3409/10/2020

There’s some information on a few of the Housewives in the thread linked below. Before you cunt me out for being wrong about some of the cast members — some were dropped, at least one “friend” was elevated to full Housewife status after filming started, and others were added after the initial droppings (and I do mean droppings).

I’m quoting myself, which is rude, but here’s a little taste of what we’re in for:

[quote]Miss Mary is a faith healer and "First Lady" of Faith Temple Pentecostal Church, and a friend of Jen Shah's. The church had a little scandal when the original First Lady, Rosemary "Mama" Cosby, was found dead and her daughter suspected stepfather Bishop Robert Cosby (to whom Mary is now married) was involved. Mama's body was exhumed and she was found to have died of natural causes, but the Bishop was later forced to pay almost 2 million in misappropriated funds back to Mama's kids.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3509/11/2020

Sex Doll Zombie Incest Survivor Borderline Personality Disorder Money-Grubbing Whores

by Anonymousreply 3609/11/2020

R23 I'm watching for Mary Crosby. I need to know what type of woman marries her step-grandfather.

by Anonymousreply 3709/11/2020

God on a wheel! It's like all the trannies from the LDS came out of for the audition!

by Anonymousreply 3809/11/2020

This is Mary’s husband’s third (I think?) wife and Mary’s grandmother, Rosemary “Mama“ Cosby. The children from her first marriage don’t believe the second coroner’s finding — after she was exhumed — of natural causes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3909/11/2020

Salt Lake City doesn't exactly scream glamorous. What next? Real Housewives of Des Moines?

by Anonymousreply 4009/11/2020

Behold!

It’s Jen Shah’s WAP video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4109/11/2020

They all look like Queens from some unreleased season of Drag Race.

by Anonymousreply 4209/12/2020

I’m actually done with the housewives after bev hills and NY finish their reunions. Too much of it is staged and about making the housewives celebrities.

by Anonymousreply 4309/12/2020

I mean... Salt Lake City? It’s one of the weirdest fucking places on earth. Completely detached from reality. And I’m assuming these bitches travel to buy their couture -if they can afford to wear it- because there is no real shopping there.

by Anonymousreply 4409/12/2020

Salt Lake City has a lot more money than you may expect. Mormons are rich, and Mormon wives are beautiful Stepford Wives.

by Anonymousreply 4509/12/2020

^then how do you explain these trannies?

by Anonymousreply 4609/12/2020

The dancers Jen "flew in" for the party are from Orem.

By "flying" she must have meant the 1-hour drive to Park City only took 48 minutes that day.

by Anonymousreply 4711/11/2020

Kim Kardasian is looking good at Op

by Anonymousreply 4811/11/2020

OP quit trying to make this mess happen. Nobody is going to watch this shit. Just because you're interning at Bravo doesn't mean this is a good place to shill this particular shitty show. We're not gonna watch it.

by Anonymousreply 4911/11/2020

I watched it. They needed to focus more on Mary.

by Anonymousreply 5011/11/2020

man these women are fucked up lol

but it looks fun

I like the diversity in religions-probably the most diverse of all the casts. We have 2 Mormons who are kinda over being traditional, 1 Mormon who converted to Islam, 1 Jew who kinda converted to Mormonism, 1 Jew and 1 Pentecostal

sounds like a recipe for disaster

by Anonymousreply 5111/12/2020

We did it first (and better) and with the real Mary Crosby

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5211/12/2020

Thank you, Bravo. This should get me through the winter.

by Anonymousreply 5311/12/2020

so what do we think of the gay son? Clearly he's going to be a big side character in the series. He was featured throughout the premiere

by Anonymousreply 5411/12/2020

so what do we think of the gay son? Clearly he's going to be a big side character in the series. He was featured throughout the premiere

by Anonymousreply 5511/12/2020

This was MUCH BETTER than I expected. Yes I will keep watching. Q. Why did the masculine looking blonde get a divorce from her millionaire husband?

by Anonymousreply 5611/12/2020

They got divorced because she kept flashing her penis in the celestial room.

Seriously, she is never going to be honest about her divorce, even if she did sign on to the show as a wishy-washy FU to her ex’s family. Her version of the Howard Hughes story made it explicitly clear that she doesn’t have the stomach for what she’s gotten into.

by Anonymousreply 5711/12/2020

The whole "hospital smell" back and forth about the aunt who lost both legs is something that couldn't be made up. And then did I understand Mary to say her aversion to the hospital smell was for when she got her sweat glands removed and she nearly died? Here I thought she was going to say she had the aversion from when her grandmother died.

The other take-away I noticed is that most of their houses are nothing to write home about. Even the Shah Chalet is a dime a dozen in Park City. For the butch blonde who owns the Botox place and she claims it's worth $20 million now, her house looked very dowdy and small. I don't even think we saw Mary's house, besides her closet.

by Anonymousreply 5811/13/2020

can someone tell me why they scrapped half of what they had filmed earlier and why they re-shot with a partially different cast?

by Anonymousreply 5911/13/2020

Maybe because it’s the same production company, but all the SLC wives (minus Whitney) are giving me “early season RHONY archetypes dialled up to 11.” Jen Shah seems like an updated take on Jill Zarin - the “connectah” who lives for attention and lady grudges. Desperate to be seen as fabulous. Will have early success on the show but will self-produce herself into dangerous waters soon enough. Mary Martha has all of Ramona’s breathtakingly rudeness/light sociopathy (“what did I say??! Oh, I did? Well, I’m sorry but it’s true!!”) with a side helping of Alex McCord’s tragic “wearable art” wardrobe and off-putting marriage. I bet in ten years, Mary and her Grandpa are going to be the only ones on this show still married (though probably hiding out from the feds in Guyana). Heather is very Bethenny - the early years: “I’m a self-declared self-made underdog with a smart mouth, a chip on my shoulder and a cringey penchant for 90’s rap!” Prim Meredith with the soon to ex-husband who is mostly out of town is very first iteration Luann. The gay son will hopefully hustle her along a Luann-esque character arc narrative. And Lisa is giving me Mormon Kelly Killoren Bensimon. Smug for no good reason, late for everything, the icky 40 going on 14 affect and already playing “I don’t know her” with another cast member.

by Anonymousreply 6011/13/2020

I don’t think it was that dramatic, r59. What I’ve heard more recently is that they shot some big events early on and that’s where the list of initial list of names came from.

Some of the women in attendance may have hinted that they were going to be Housewives, just because. They’re all of the attention-seeking ilk and were probably having fun floating ideas and planting rumors. And I can’t stress how quickly rumors spread in Utah when Mormons — whether Molly, Jack, or ExMo — are involved. That Relief Society grapevine is no joke.

The whole thing is just a sloppy mess, especially some of the things Jen has said. Flying in dancers? Utah is so white that people have never seen anyone like her and assume she’s black? Sure, Jen. Some clueless person must have been feeding her lines to recite.

And then there’s Mary dying on the table while having her “odor glands” removed...

[quote]Salt Lake City and West Valley City have the largest and second largest population of Tongans of any city in the U.S., with one in four Tongan Americans living in Utah. While Salt Lake City has the fourth-largest Samoan community in the U.S., the overall proportion of NHPIs in Salt Lake City is greater than any other city in the continental U.S.3

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6111/13/2020

So Jen and her husband were married for several years before the topic of Mormonism's views on black people came up? BS.

by Anonymousreply 6211/13/2020

I’m watching. Ex Mormon here for the drama!!!

by Anonymousreply 6311/13/2020

So far it’s pretty good. These people are fucked up

by Anonymousreply 6411/15/2020

this was amazing and I am so happy to have new bitches to watch - especially after reading that Mary is actually a cult leader who has extremely shady finances!

by Anonymousreply 6511/15/2020

The only pretty one is Whitney Rose. Meredith looks a lot like Kyle Richards.

by Anonymousreply 6611/15/2020

How does Jen support her lavish lifestyle? Her husband is a college football coach and they have two kids?

Mary is a cult leader. She is evil sleeping with her grandpa who is the main cult leader.

by Anonymousreply 6711/15/2020

The odor glands this was off putting. Like are you a ferret bitch?

by Anonymousreply 6811/15/2020

R67 The Mormon "Church" is a much larger cult, started by a pedophile so as to make it easier for him to prey on girls. He also encouraged incest in his followers.

by Anonymousreply 6911/15/2020

It is obvious that these women barely know each other but are pretending to in order to achieve C-list reality show fame. Next.

by Anonymousreply 7011/15/2020

Mary is Pentacostal. the people in her church dress very affordably and she's accused of making fun of them for it while she takes all their money and dresses in (supposed) designer clothes

by Anonymousreply 7111/15/2020

You can watch the first one in full on YouTube. It’s now an easy formula: put some pretentious and aging hags together, throw a fake part, give them booze, and then they fight. They all look beat up from plastic surgery. There is minimal energy put towards getting to know any of them or their families. They all are over the top in that low class Bravo “I have money” way - and mega-deluded in SLC of all places.

by Anonymousreply 7211/15/2020

r55, he reminds me of Dorinda's annoying daughter, Hannah. A little too aware of the camera, so he comes off as if he's trying too hard.

by Anonymousreply 7311/15/2020

Jen claims she spends $50,000 per month, which is more than her husband’s salary.

by Anonymousreply 7411/15/2020

Jen is the owner of three companies: JAX Fashion, Shah Beauty, and The Real Shah Lashes.

by Anonymousreply 7511/15/2020

Jen seems 100% full of shit.

by Anonymousreply 7611/15/2020

Check out the crap websites for Jen's businesses R75.

If this creature (for that is what her facial surgery has turned her into) makes money, it is through pyramid/fraud schemes so beloved by Mormons.

by Anonymousreply 7711/15/2020

I agree that Jen Shah is a scam. There is no way she can afford or needs three assistants.

Mary is even more shady.

by Anonymousreply 7811/15/2020

This is the house being passed off as Jen's. It is anything but.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7911/15/2020

These people seem mostly deranged and there’s lots of potential for messiness. I’m very intrigued to see where this season goes. Sometimes these broke ass housewives fronting are hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 8011/15/2020

R70 actually the 2 fallen Mormon blondes are second cousins (Heather and Whitney).

Heather and Lisa also loosely knew each other in college (though Lisa denies they were friends) they at least knew of each other

by Anonymousreply 8111/15/2020

R81 ALL Mormons are second cousins.

by Anonymousreply 8211/15/2020

These are NOT attractive women.

by Anonymousreply 8311/15/2020

It’s creepy that Whitney was having an affair with some sloppy middle aged man fresh out of high school. And he’s not even wealthy is he?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8411/15/2020

Man Meredith looks like a character from a Shrek movie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8511/15/2020

I mean Man Heather Gay

by Anonymousreply 8611/15/2020

R84 Justin Rose is a fraudster. His company is being sued for being a pyramid scheme. His entire career has been running pyramid schemes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8711/15/2020

I mostly had given up on all the housewife shows, except for Potomac. The Salt Lake City one seems like the most interesting of all of them! I was expecting they were all going to be run of the mill, boring and insane mormons, but love that they have two excommunicated ones and an assorted religious freak show. A Pentecostal married to her step grandfather (!), a Jewess who converted to mormon, a mormon who converted to Islam. And all of them in Salt Lake City of all places, which is spectacular.

by Anonymousreply 8811/15/2020

Is it just me - or do they all look like drag queens? Those are the WORST press photos I've ever seen.

by Anonymousreply 8911/15/2020

Here’s Whitney superspreading at Sturgis this year.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9011/15/2020

[quote]He is still my favorite ride 😜. #sturgis2020

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9111/15/2020

So that whole Jen Shah party was paid for by other people at a rented house? Now it makes more sense.

by Anonymousreply 9211/15/2020

Jen shah gives me serious LaToya Jackson vibes.

Whitney and her man HAVE to be swingers.

The one who only feeds her family drive thru fast food is going to be a major shit stirrer/ mean girl.

Mary’s business is ... her church? Do parishioners not wonder how she affords all that expensive tacky designer wear? S h a d y

by Anonymousreply 9311/16/2020

Jen Shah wishes she was as elegant and talented as Detective Latoya

by Anonymousreply 9411/16/2020

I could barely make it through half the episode. This series is trash.

by Anonymousreply 9511/16/2020

Heather was on WWHL claiming she had absolutely no idea what the word “henchman” meant when she used it in reference to her ex-husband’s great grandfather (Bill Gay, whom she still won’t name).

It seems she suddenly remembered that she was using words she didn’t understand after a conversation with the ex in which he expressed his concerns about the mother of his children making a public spectacle of herself.

Oops.

by Anonymousreply 96Last Wednesday at 6:54 PM

The thing I’m most looking forward to is seeing that annoying gay super bottom son become a dried up old queen in 10 years. His lips will be exploded by then.

by Anonymousreply 97Last Wednesday at 7:45 PM

I’m watching tonight, was episode two as messy as the premiere?

by Anonymousreply 98Last Thursday at 2:23 AM

Episode 2 was a letdown compared to the premiere. I still can’t tell Meredith and Liz apart. Jen tried too hard. Mary is the messiest so I love her. I’ll still keep watching.

by Anonymousreply 99Last Thursday at 3:36 AM

Meredith talks out of the side of her mouth and looks about 20 lbs heavier than Lisa. That sets them apart for me.

by Anonymousreply 100Last Thursday at 3:41 AM

Meredith has the hotter hubby.

by Anonymousreply 101Last Thursday at 3:49 AM

I want to see the Real Housewives of Fargo. “Susan, they don’t want YOUR hotdish!” “Cheryl, 1997 called it wants it hair back!”

by Anonymousreply 102Last Thursday at 3:56 AM

[quote]Jen tried too hard.

Trying too hard and her willingness to always go above and beyond, straight into cartoon territory, is all she’s got going for and is the only reason she’s on the show. She’s going to ride that runaway train as far as it will take her. As god is her witness, she will never have to hard-sell false eyelashes ever again!

I can’t wait to see if she announces that Kareem Abdul-Jabbar is her brother-in-law. If she says the name rather than spelling it or offering any other information, it technically won’t be a lie.

by Anonymousreply 103Last Thursday at 4:27 AM

R101 that’s not saying much, both are AWG

by Anonymousreply 104Last Thursday at 4:46 AM

Meredith is the one who has marriage woes

Lisa is the one who is a bitch to the 2 blonde ex-Mormon cousins

by Anonymousreply 105Last Thursday at 9:16 AM

Honestly, I'm loving how aware these bitches are about needing to make this overly faux dramatic. There's something cartoonish, almost high camp, about the whole thing. Jen Shah is giving me less deranged Leeann Locken vibes and I'm here for it. Whitney is already my favorite. Meredith I'm already getting 1 season wonder vibes.

by Anonymousreply 106Last Thursday at 9:41 AM

Yeah Whitney is my favorite too and not just because her dads cool wig

by Anonymousreply 107Last Thursday at 5:38 PM

Jen was really awful in episode 3. Yikes.

by Anonymousreply 108Last Thursday at 5:43 PM

Whitney's dad 😬

by Anonymousreply 109Last Thursday at 6:02 PM

Whitney's dad is a long term opiate pill popper. But he clearly has fans amongst our Mormon fanboi's.

by Anonymousreply 110Last Thursday at 6:05 PM

is that true that Mormons are really taught to judge others for stuff like addiction?

by Anonymousreply 111Last Thursday at 7:35 PM

Lisa is so cunty! Unsure if she is so mean because she is insecure or just a bitch. She plugs sundance & her swill tequila every 10 minutes.

I like Whitney, i do think she may be a swinger, the last place I would take a recovering addict to is Mary’s predatory church.

Jen needs to tone down the thirst, it’s backfiring.

by Anonymousreply 112Last Thursday at 11:27 PM

Lisa wants to be another Bethany. Won’t happen.

by Anonymousreply 113Last Friday at 3:52 AM

To be fair to Lisa (though I despise her and think she's like Rinna 2.0), I remember her from Sundance a few years ago. She introduced the panel discussion at an event I went to. No doubt she and Meredith really are convinced they rub elbows with the stars for the week that Sundance happens each January. (Sundance is tiny and it's pretty hard *not* to run into famous people there.

Whitney does seem like a bit of a snake in the grass. It seems odd to feature her father so much, so I wonder where the editing is going with him. Hopefully not another relapse. Meredith and her husband are definitely over, and probably were even before the show started. Jen Sha is clearly living above her means...there's no way her husband makes more than probably $150K/year, if that. Which explains why/how obviously that chalet isn't theirs.

by Anonymousreply 114Last Friday at 5:04 AM

R113 funny you mention that...last week when the cast was on WWHL, they showed a pic from 2007 of Bethenny and Lisa in a pic together with some other women. Bethenny was hosting an event and they used Lisa's tequila. So they've loosely met

by Anonymousreply 115Last Friday at 10:24 AM

I've started telling people they smell like hospital

by Anonymousreply 116Last Friday at 12:06 PM

I don’t trust Whitney. I’m getting Brandi Glanville vibes.

by Anonymousreply 117Last Friday at 1:48 PM

Jen Shah is so full of baloney. Living in a rented house but she can afford six assistants? Yeah, right.

What’s up with Whitney’s father wearing a Liza Minnelli wig? Sad.

by Anonymousreply 118Last Friday at 1:54 PM

They are VERY much into shaming others.

by Anonymousreply 119Last Saturday at 7:45 PM

Jen really sucks, and I thought I would like her. But she lost me in the 3rd episode when she tried to make Whitney and Heather alienate Mary and going on a full campaign against Meredith for daring to be friends with Mary and making her “choose sides”. Wtf this bitch is whack.

by Anonymousreply 120Last Saturday at 7:53 PM

Are people still watching this reality show trash?

Aren't these types of shows all the same?

by Anonymousreply 121Last Saturday at 7:59 PM

[quote]at least one “friend” was elevated to full Housewife status after filming started

Civilization is doomed.

by Anonymousreply 122Last Saturday at 7:59 PM

Jen's husband makes around $400,000.

by Anonymousreply 123Last Saturday at 8:51 PM

According to the SLC rumor mill, here’s how to become one of Jen’s imaginary assistants:

Work at the City Creek Center Sephora. Laugh at her corny jokes and drag-queen act; give her lots and lots of free samples; never tell her you’re too busy when she wants a fresh (and free) coat of spackle.

You’ll be rewarded by getting your face on TV, however fleetingly, ostensibly to build your “brand.” Your “brand” is just attention-seeking on Instagram.

by Anonymousreply 124Last Saturday at 9:32 PM

Saw the first episode...pass. The best part of the first episode was the pecs on the waiters at the party.

by Anonymousreply 125Last Saturday at 9:57 PM

"I was NOT a good time girl in college!"

Of course not. She was still a boy then--and a linebacker for the football team.

by Anonymousreply 126Yesterday at 3:52 AM

R124, that tracks. No one needs x6 assistants to help you "practice" a full look for a party the next day. That doesn't happen in real life, with people who have confidence and better things to do, such as charity work or running a business. As much as I loathe Kyle Richards, 9 times outta 10 she does her own makeup and hair. The ones who have umpteen assistants flitting around have proven to be broke grifters (i.e. Dorit).

Jen is definitely petering out too quickly with being so extra and dramatic. Someone--perhaps one of her faux assistants--needs to tell her that sometimes less is more.

by Anonymousreply 127Yesterday at 3:57 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!