Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

SELECTED & NOTABLE DEMOCRATIC 2020 HOUSE CANDIDATES

NIKEMA WILLIAMS vs. Angela Stanton-King (GA-5 formerly rep'd by John Lewis)

KEVIN VAN AUSDAL vs. Marjorie Greene (mentally ill, Q-Anon...)(GA-14)

LOIS FRANKEL vs. Laura Loomer (Q-Anon, Islamaphobe) (FL-21)

TEDRA COBB vs Elise Stefanik (NY-21)

PHIL EHR vs. Matt Gaetz (FL-1)

AMY KENNEDY vs. Jeff Van Drew (who switched to the GOP pledging "undying support" to Trump) (NJ-02)

SHANNON FRESHOUR vs. Jim Jordan (OH-4)

PHIL ARBALLO vs. Devin Nunes (CA-22)

SIMA LADJEVARDIAN vs. Dan Crenshaw (TX-2)

CHRISTOPHER HALE vs. Scott DesJarlais (pulled a gun on his first wife, pressured her and a mistress into three abortions, & illegally prescribed pills to a patient he was sleeping with (TN-4)

KIM MANGRONE vs. Kevin McCarthy (CA-23)

JULIE OLIVER vs. Roger Williams (witnessed/lied about verbal assault on AOC)(TX-25)

PHYLLIIS HARVEY-HALL vs. Barry Moore (AL-2) (vigilante & felony perjury)

BEN MCADAMS vs. Burgess Owens (UT-04)

DIANE MITSCH BUSH vs. Lauren Boeber (CO-3)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36October 29, 2020 3:20 PM

Senate Candidates are here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1September 9, 2020 6:40 PM

CONOR LAMB vs. Sean Parnell (PA-17)

by Anonymousreply 2September 9, 2020 6:48 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3September 9, 2020 8:53 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4September 9, 2020 8:56 PM

TOM MALINOWSKI vs Tom Kean Jr. (legacy candidate who gave support to another Rethug who has a history of making acist and homophobic social media posts." [NJ-7]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5September 9, 2020 9:03 PM

I feel like, come 2021, Trumps house of cards will start coming down. The arrest of many, many more. I hope Pence and Bar will be two who are tarred and feathered.

by Anonymousreply 6September 9, 2020 9:18 PM

Gaetz and Jordan, stomped in the dirt!!

by Anonymousreply 7September 9, 2020 9:20 PM

[quote] Rep. Max Rose, a Democrat running for reelection in Staten Island, with a digital ad:

[quote] “Bill de Blasio is the worst mayor in the history of New York City. That’s the whole ad.”

I suppose there's something to be said for blunting the force of your opponent's main argument...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8September 9, 2020 9:37 PM

[quote] Trump isn’t running against Biden. He’s running against the Clinton’s, Obama’s, CNN, NBC MSN, ABC, NPR, BLM, ANTIFA, Soros, etc.

[quote] It’s TRUMP vs SATAN ☝🏽

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9September 9, 2020 11:49 PM

BREAKING: Rhode Island Senator Harold Metts, a *30-year* Dem lawmaker who is a fervent opponent of abortion rights, has **lost** Tuesday's primary against a 26-year old progressive who's a reproductive rights advocate.

The mail-in ballots just came in: Tiara Mack won 60% to 40%.

[quote] My opponent is trying to paint himself as "for justice," but he's not for justice. He doesn't believe queer folks deserve justice. He doesn't believe folks who need access to repro health care deserve justice.

[quote] But we do deserve justice, and that's why I'm running to replace him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10September 10, 2020 9:49 PM

Marjorie Taylor Greene will be unopposed in November--GOP predecessor and Democratic opponent announce they’re stepping aside on the same day.

Georgia GOP Rep. TOM GRAVES stepping down. Wasn’t seeking re-election. But won’t even stick it out till January.

Her Dem opponent Kevin Van Ausdal is suddenly moving out of the state

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11September 11, 2020 10:38 PM

Jon Hoadley is an out gay man running for US Congress from Michigan for the seat current held by Fred Upton, the uncle to model Kate Upton and who's grandfather was the co-founder of Whirlpool Corporation.

Unfortunately Hoadley doesn't stand much of a chance in this extremely Republican district.

I also think he looks like he could be related to Chasten Buttigieg, but seeing as Hoadley was born in South Dakota and only moved to Michigan to go to college it is highly doubtful they are related.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12September 12, 2020 10:45 PM

We need 3,000 retweets on our first ad: I am the single mother, United States Air Force Veteran and Democrat running against Republican Kevin McCarthy. Despite what Washington insiders will tell you: I’m going to win.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13September 17, 2020 11:06 PM

OMG! What the fuck just happened on #TheView?

Kim Klacik just tried to drag Joy Behar and it didn't end well for her

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14September 18, 2020 4:32 PM

Here’s the video when Sunny Hostin calls out Kimberly Klacik for NOT living in Baltimore City, but running for office.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15September 18, 2020 4:32 PM

Angela Stanton -King is the one that was involved in the theft/fraud ring that landed. Real Housewives of Atlanta’s Apollo Nida (Phaedra’s husband) in jail. She went to jail too, and she wrote a book accusing Phaedra of being the mastermind of the scheme and letting Apollo and her take the fall for the crime.

by Anonymousreply 16September 18, 2020 4:39 PM

Elise Stefanek is such a Trump cunt. Her district is hurting, but they love her. Maybe in two years they'll wake up to how irrelevant and useless that piece of shit it.

by Anonymousreply 17September 18, 2020 4:49 PM

I gave money to Diane Mitsch Bush

Lauren Boebert is a cunt

by Anonymousreply 18September 20, 2020 10:47 PM

Phil Ehr

US House candidate, FL-1

[quote] Last week we got #GaetzWontDebate to trend, which is great! But here's the thing—he still won't answer our calls... so maybe we should get it trending again?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19September 23, 2020 1:32 AM

“Islamophobic” is an anti-Semitic and homophobic slur.

by Anonymousreply 20September 23, 2020 1:43 AM

Nancy Goroff, Head of the Chemistry Dept. at SUNY Stony Brook, challenging odious tump ass-licker, Lee Zeldin in NY !

if elected she would be the only woman in congress with a Ph.d. in the sciences.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21September 23, 2020 1:55 AM

r20, no, it's not, except in your imagination

by Anonymousreply 22September 23, 2020 2:25 AM

Cawthorn's 'Chill the f*@# out' comment is mind-boggling

Richardson: The disability community and its allies would have so much more respect for you if you stopped the ableist stunts and shameless use of your own disability to score political points. You have an opportunity to represent our community (as a candidate or rep if you win) the right way and show our country that people with disabilities can be functional, happy, meaningful contributors to society. Posts like this turn both you and our community into objects for pity. You may be okay with that if it picks up a few votes in a tight race. The rest of us are not."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23October 3, 2020 7:43 PM

I fucking hate gaetz

by Anonymousreply 24October 3, 2020 7:48 PM

[quote] @CookPolitical's new House overview: Dems poised to expand their majority, perhaps by 5-15 seats, as GOP races to avert a Trump-driven catastrophe.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25October 12, 2020 1:01 PM

[quote] I'm the Dem running against Devin Nunes. He led the charge on this "unmasking" conspiracy & is unfit to serve in Congress. Polls show our race is neck & neck but I need the grassroots to step up so we can keep our momentum. Can we count on you to chip-in?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26October 14, 2020 2:07 AM

I've given to Phil Arballo. I HATE Devin Nunes

by Anonymousreply 27October 14, 2020 2:08 AM

Get to know the real @mattgaetz who enables antisemitism. If this bothers you, do everything you can to support @PhilEhr to replace him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28October 20, 2020 9:14 PM

CAMERON WEBB

[quote] Doctor, lawyer...Trump country flipper? A moderate Black Democrat is making a Trump +11 district in rural VA a tossup

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29October 24, 2020 2:24 AM

Van Ausdal basically got harrased out of the race against that loony Greene

by Anonymousreply 30October 24, 2020 2:34 AM

[quote] I'm the Dem running against Devin Nunes. He led the charge on this "unmasking" conspiracy & is unfit to serve in Congress. Polls show our race is neck & neck but I need the grassroots to step up so we can keep our momentum. Can we count on you to chip-in?

I hope he has soundbites of Nunes suing the cow.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31October 24, 2020 2:44 AM

^ I've donated to Phil Arballo. I can't stand Devin Nunes, he's the worst

by Anonymousreply 32October 24, 2020 3:29 AM

[quote] More than two dozen candidates for Congress in the Nov. 3 elections have endorsed or given credence to QAnon or promoted QAnon content online, the non-profit watchdog group Media Matters says. Two are independents; the rest are Republicans.

At least one of them is expected to be elected to the House of Representatives next week, and a second has a good chance.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33October 26, 2020 12:33 PM

A Qanon apologist in the House would be an embarrassment; however, perhaps such a person would be an entertaining detriment to the Republican delegation? Might such a presence make it harder for Republicans to regain seats in 2022?

by Anonymousreply 34October 26, 2020 8:40 PM

Cameron Webb @R29 is up against...this...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35October 29, 2020 3:16 PM

This dumb cunt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36October 29, 2020 3:20 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!