Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

James Woods & Travis Tritt - Block Users Who Use #Resist

Tweeting

Per my friend James Woods, type #resist in your Twitter search bar. Block at least twenty of these accounts per day. We will soon make them as irrelevant as they have tried to make the rest of us.

Frank Stallone has also joined the "Block #Resist Users" campaign

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4September 7, 2020 1:33 AM

This site & the world at large has really jumped the shark when we have two Travis Tritt threads.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1September 7, 2020 12:05 AM

We all know James Woods is trash, but Travis Tritt is a piece of shit.

I loved when Billy Ray Cyrus shaded Travis Twitt after TT trashed Billy. Say what you will about Billy Ray but he seems like a nice person and doesn't incite hate like TT.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2September 7, 2020 12:07 AM

I guess the opposite of resist is to surrender to your overlords. No thanks bitches.

by Anonymousreply 3September 7, 2020 12:09 AM

Who the fuck is Travis Tritt and why would anyone hashtagging #resist, give a flying fuck about being blocked by two trolls who #resist all common sense and human decency, every chance they can, to get attention?

by Anonymousreply 4September 7, 2020 1:33 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!