Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Possum faced Deplorable entertainer and hardcore has-been Travis Tritt making a fuss on Twitter

He somehow believes if HE blocks you no one else can see you, either.

His name is trending with anthropomorphized bassett hound / abusive asshole James Woods, which is really no surprised.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24September 7, 2020 1:24 AM

What was his hit song?

by Anonymousreply 1September 6, 2020 11:19 PM

Now, there's a name that's been rightfully forgotten for a decade.

I don't know if I should thank OP for reminding me he existed. Probably not.

by Anonymousreply 2September 6, 2020 11:19 PM

Oh Travis...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3September 6, 2020 11:20 PM

I like this reply:

[quote]JasminBuffy1255: Not that I am a fan of yours because I'm not, but this is a real good way to destroy your career. More power to you.

by Anonymousreply 4September 6, 2020 11:20 PM

Wow - and how many idiots are doing the same. LOL - fucking idiots.

by Anonymousreply 5September 6, 2020 11:23 PM

Based on OP's photo, there's a reason there's so many Ts in Travis TriTT.

Xe looks like an autumn-years FTM who's just been told Medicare will cover her top surgery.

by Anonymousreply 6September 6, 2020 11:23 PM

R6 Exactly what I was thinking. Whoever his plastic surgeons are did a number on his face. He looks trans.

by Anonymousreply 7September 6, 2020 11:26 PM

POSSUM-faced? Xe looks trans.

by Anonymousreply 8September 6, 2020 11:28 PM

R6 & R7 I came here to say the same, and you beat me to it. Why does his face look so feminine?

by Anonymousreply 9September 6, 2020 11:28 PM

I'm conflicted on whether or not Deplorables are hypocrites with this one.

On the one hand, they say celebrities have no right to talk politics,but on the other hand...are Travis Tritt and James Woods still considered celebrities?

by Anonymousreply 10September 6, 2020 11:30 PM

Did he use the same surgeon as Wayne Newton?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11September 6, 2020 11:30 PM

Is he now Asian?

by Anonymousreply 12September 6, 2020 11:36 PM

Wiki:

In October 2015, Tritt appeared on Lifetime network's The Haunting of... program to discuss his experiences with the paranormal. Tritt stated that beginning in 1993, he was awakened "on a regular basis" by disembodied voices in a vacation cabin that he owned – the voices spoke in an unknown dialect. His wife, Theresa, eventually heard them as well. According to Tritt, "Over the years, these voices started happening on such a frequent basis that we were afraid to come up here." He also asserted that footprints once appeared in the carpet of the cabin, and imprints in the bedspread, that belonged to neither him nor his wife.

The show's host, Kim Russo, concluded that an African-American medicine man had been stabbed and beaten to death on the property, and the voices that Tritt was hearing belonged to the murderers' angry spirits. A title card in the program notes that "On August 14, 1875, a group of men killed a 'hoodoo doctor' in close proximity to the land where Travis' cabin was built." Russo believed that the hoodoo doctor's spirit also lingered on the property because it found a "kindred spirit" in Tritt.[95][96]

by Anonymousreply 13September 6, 2020 11:39 PM

It's hilarious that they think they are accomplishing anything at all! You can't make up this level of stupid.

by Anonymousreply 14September 6, 2020 11:43 PM

He looks like Roseanne Barr with facial hair.

by Anonymousreply 15September 6, 2020 11:54 PM

No mention of the hair plugs?

by Anonymousreply 16September 7, 2020 12:01 AM

Here he is dog whistling & shitting on Beyoncé and getting worked up about “them other acts” being allowed on the CMAs

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17September 7, 2020 12:12 AM

Last recording of his to make the top ten was in 2002, so no "career" to ruin then

by Anonymousreply 18September 7, 2020 12:15 AM

Has there ever been a stupider name than "Travis Tritt"?

by Anonymousreply 19September 7, 2020 12:29 AM

Opossum

by Anonymousreply 20September 7, 2020 12:30 AM

Whatever happened to his multiple DUI friend Marty Stuart married to a much older wife?

by Anonymousreply 21September 7, 2020 12:31 AM

Billy Ray shading TT.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22September 7, 2020 12:37 AM

Why do certain country fans/performers have an issue with Beyonce (and mind you, I'm not a fan) being involved in country, yet people like Garth Brooks, Johnny Cash, Willie Nelson, Dixie Chicks, Tim and Faith, Bill Ray, etc have all crossed over to pop/rock/rap and no one took issue. No one told them they didn't belong.

I mean they're not exactly helping their reputations of being narrow-minded bigots.

by Anonymousreply 23September 7, 2020 12:42 AM

It’s definitely the hoodoo dr’s ghost causing him to act out!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24September 7, 2020 1:24 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!