Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Everyday Treasoning: Please Mister Postman (The Treason Thread, Part 37A Non-paywall )

For us peasants who are blocked till Part 38 begins.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28September 13, 2020 11:01 PM

I wonder how many Trumpers will go to jail because of Trump's illegal advice.

by Anonymousreply 1September 4, 2020 10:32 AM

The military story! Wow

by Anonymousreply 2September 4, 2020 11:42 AM

Could someone link to this thread on the paywalled original?

by Anonymousreply 3September 5, 2020 12:06 PM

Is this what remains of DL's theatre threads?

by Anonymousreply 4September 5, 2020 12:14 PM

And now that idiot wants the reporter from Fox fired for saying the truth.

by Anonymousreply 5September 6, 2020 8:19 AM

Would someone post a link to this thread on the original thread.?

by Anonymousreply 6September 6, 2020 3:08 PM

Oh, bitches. I found this ad on Daily Kos. It's a good one

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7September 7, 2020 12:00 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 8September 9, 2020 11:46 PM

Trump knowingly lied to the public about the dangers of COVID so they wouldn't panic and run into the street and get hit by a car like Shelley Winters in "Lolita."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9September 10, 2020 12:15 AM

In case you're wondering why a sob story about a cop in Boston being verbally disrespected is trending on Twitter; this also happened tonight

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10September 10, 2020 1:16 AM

That Absentee Ballot Request Firm video on the previous thread? Jesus fucking Christ. How are they getting away with this shit? That us beyond maddening

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11September 12, 2020 10:48 PM

Glenn Kirschner:

Flynn Case "Prosecutor" Gleeson Slams Barr's Position, Urges Judge Sullivan to Sentence Flynn

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12September 12, 2020 10:53 PM

R11, your link isn't working but I saw that tweet with the Trump propaganda cover on the absentee ballot form on the other thread. How is that not election tampering? Or straight up election fraud? Who am I kidding? It is both of those, but Repugs are criminals who get away with everything. Fuckers.

And, just because it so rarely happens on DL that I get to say this, I'm going to say...damn, that girl who sent that tweet out is HOT!!

by Anonymousreply 13September 12, 2020 11:00 PM

I just went to try to get a working link for R11's twitter link and it's no longer available on the other thread either. It worked an hour ago. Can anyone else open it or is Twitter helping Trump out again?

by Anonymousreply 14September 12, 2020 11:03 PM

If you go to John Barrowman MBE on Twitter and scroll down (way down) you’ll find it. I honestly don’t understand why this isn’t a bigger deal.

by Anonymousreply 15September 12, 2020 11:06 PM

Just read on Barrowman's Twitter that this wasn’t sent out by the state, it was sent by the Trump campaign, which is legal. Biden could do the same if he wanted to. Sorry for reposting it.

by Anonymousreply 16September 12, 2020 11:09 PM

I think it depends on whether she gets the one she actually requested from the government or whether the Trump propaganda one is the only one that shows up. Democrats are far outpacing Repugs in requesting absentee/mail-in ballots. I could totally see North Carolina's Repugs colluding with the Trump campaign to make that the only application they get, namely, one that they know they'll throw right in the garbage.

by Anonymousreply 17September 12, 2020 11:16 PM

[quote]And, just because it so rarely happens on DL that I get to say this, I'm going to say...damn, that girl who sent that tweet out is HOT!!

I feel sure the internet is full of places where you would get to say that r13.

by Anonymousreply 18September 12, 2020 11:20 PM

Fuck off, R18. There are endless posts/threads with men saying that about some random instagram guy, so I took my rare chance where something with a hot woman was posted on DL. I've probably been here longer than you have.

by Anonymousreply 19September 12, 2020 11:25 PM

I can't see/find what you all are referring to (about the absentee ballots), but I wondered if my question(s) relate to it.

A female neighbor of a friend in Indiana is very anti-Trump but she is married to a Trumpster. When he's not around, she takes his Trump/Rep mail and looks at it then tosses. This week he received an absentee ballot in the mail for him to complete and return, and the message also encouraged him to vote in person too.

Which vote do they count? Do the election officials use the in person vote? I can't figure out why Trump is encouraging people to vote twice, unless he thinks election officials are so stupid (or corrupt) they would count both votes.

Any thoughts on this?

by Anonymousreply 20September 12, 2020 11:28 PM

R20: I can’t cite you chapter and verse, but I’ve read this and it makes sense: they count the vote processed first. If you voted absentee and the ballot is processed by the time you show up in person, the in-person vote is cast out (if they let you vote at all). If in-person ballots are counted first, the absentee ballot is thrown out.

by Anonymousreply 21September 12, 2020 11:49 PM

I suspect this vote-twice crap is to provoke confusion and delay at polling places.

by Anonymousreply 22September 12, 2020 11:54 PM

Of course it is, r22.

by Anonymousreply 23September 13, 2020 12:04 AM

There is a growing possibility Lady G is going down in SC. Due to ladybugs? No.

Going down for running her mouth, getting quite rich as a public employee, and not doing a damn thing for SC.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24September 13, 2020 1:09 AM

Trump is so evil for telling people to vote twice

by Anonymousreply 25September 13, 2020 1:19 AM

Whenever Republicans are complaining about the process, THEY ARE LOSING AND CHEATING.

by Anonymousreply 26September 13, 2020 8:09 AM

Link to Thread Part 38

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27September 13, 2020 8:59 AM

And we move to Thread 38.

by Anonymousreply 28September 13, 2020 11:01 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!