Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

BDF Tenants showing priapism symptoms but will not get tested

Ok, so I own a townhouse, and I rent out three of its rooms to tenants. Two of them are a gay brothers living in the basement, while I occupy the master bedroom on the second floor.

A couple of days ago, both of them told me they had sore boners. One of them also has a sore butt. I am a firm believer in the real threat of priapism, but these idiots have always thought it was a conspiracy or a hoax because, well, they're simpletons (Barbara Thorndyke would call them "limited"). Maybe they have urges. Maybe it's just youth. Maybe it"s the start of something else. Who knows?

I am now wearing dark glasses around the house because I can't deal with their VPL. I haven't been laid in a decade. I asked them to stay in the basement unless they need to access the kitchen, and to wipe down every surface they jizz in communal areas. Thankfully, I work for a hotel and can stay there if necessary, but I kind of don't want these two in my house by themselves for so long.

I've also told them I am getting a high colonic, and that now they must share their bounty, too, AND show me their results or I am raising their rent. I'm not about to endanger my elderly parents, whom I see often, because these two knuckle-draggers refuse to believe in the merits of science.

Is this the proper way to handle such a situation? Any other advice? Thanks in advance.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14August 28, 2020 1:28 AM

0/10

by Anonymousreply 1August 27, 2020 11:04 PM

Someone has a lot of time on their hands.

by Anonymousreply 2August 27, 2020 11:05 PM

“A couple of days ago, both of them told me they had sore boners.”

We have changed the lock to the basement twice and STILL the Landlord gets in.

by Anonymousreply 3August 27, 2020 11:10 PM

-185,000,000/10

by Anonymousreply 4August 27, 2020 11:24 PM

Dumbest thread ever created! Written by a deplorable?

by Anonymousreply 5August 27, 2020 11:37 PM

thank you, R4

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6August 27, 2020 11:39 PM

-∞/1

by Anonymousreply 7August 27, 2020 11:56 PM

thank you, everyone, it means so much to me

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8August 28, 2020 12:22 AM

I, for one, applaud you, OP. And I appreciate your visual aid.

by Anonymousreply 9August 28, 2020 12:25 AM

I like this one much more than the one with the CoViD slant.

by Anonymousreply 10August 28, 2020 12:36 AM

So, who rents the third room, if the brothers are in the basement room and youre in the other room?

by Anonymousreply 11August 28, 2020 12:52 AM

The boner is coming from inside the house!

by Anonymousreply 12August 28, 2020 12:52 AM

I take it back, OP.

Change my score to -∞+.00001/1.

Actually, I had an issue with a house tenant myself. I had rented a house-share to a kid who had just graduated from high school and felt ready to move out of his parents' house. He was a trust fund baby, so he could afford it. He was polite and respectful, so I figured it would be fine. But it turned out he was a sex addict.

He had always been straight, he said, but being in close proximity to a "daddy" that wasn't his father did something to him. He started wearing skimpier and tighter clothes, and finally just a swimsuit or briefs. He had planned to take his wrestling career into college, but they said he was too tall (6'2") for his weight (about 180) and he didn't want to gain weight like they told him. He said his metabolism was too high. So he took a few classes and mostly was at the house. I'm a writer so I pretty much was there all the time, too.

Jimmy's pestering got so distracting I thought about telling him to leave. But he offered to pay extra for sex, in addition to the rent, and he wanted to do more of the house and yard chores. So I said okay. He even bought himself a chauffeur's uniform and cap and started doing my driving for me. He was eager and always ready to "take some time together." Very amenable to anything I suggested. Honestly, he was about perfect. But two or three times a day was enough for me, at my age. I had to put a lock on my bedroom because he'd "sleep fuck."

I finally suggested he invite a friend or two to move in, if they stayed in his suite. But it turned out that Steve and Chase were both sex addicts, too, and Jimmy had told them how great it was to be with a dad-guy that the had to try it, too. They both were on the wrestling team at the high school, too, shorter than Jimmy but built, as well as very nice fellows. Anal sex was such a revelation to them, like it was for Jimmy! And they all were very keen on learning how to make the best of oral sex, especially after the bad jobs their former girlfriends had done. I have to admit I got a little experimental, too - there's something about being around youth that rubs off, I guess.

I tell all this in the past tense because over time the nature of our relationship changed. I no longer think of them as tenants but as my special boys. Jimmy, Chase and Steve are all 23 now, and have finished their bachelor's degrees. Jimmy and Steve are starting work on their masters, and Chase is working in with an investment firm. But they all like being home best. Their families are all grateful to me for the structure and discipline I've trained them in, but it really wasn't hard. With the pandemic we've been quarantining together. I sometimes feel odd being the main focus of their attention, but I have to say they've learned so much, too, that it all has been worth it.

So, OP, I guess I can accept your "situation." For a while a thought they all had a touch of priapism, but I realized they just have very short refractory periods. Ah, youth. Healthy, happy youth.

by Anonymousreply 13August 28, 2020 1:19 AM

Chase working with an investment firm? Chase Manhattan Bank?

by Anonymousreply 14August 28, 2020 1:28 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!