Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Are you registered to grab Donald Trump by the pussy?

The Republican Senate won't enforce the law on Donald Trump so the only way to protect the American republic is to vote him out of office on November 3.

But we can't grab Donald Trump by the pussy unless you sign up for your state's voter rolls early.

Many states protect politician pussy if you didn't register BEFORE October. Many try to discourage minority voting by purging them off the list if they didn't vote last year, committed a crime or can't provide elaborate I.D.

SO CHECK YOUR STATE'S VOTER REGISTRATION DEADLINE AND RULES AT THIS LINK, PLEASE:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21October 11, 2020 11:46 PM

And here's a list of state voter registration deadlines, before any pandemic changes:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1August 24, 2020 6:46 PM

Nobody has had a problem registering?

by Anonymousreply 2August 24, 2020 8:33 PM

Do you know the new rules imposed by your state due to COVID-19?

Do you know if you can counteract Trump's mail sabotage by delivering your mail-in ballot to the country clerk in-person, weeks before the election?

by Anonymousreply 3August 25, 2020 1:36 AM

My state has always had early poll voting in addition to automatic ballots by mail. I'm delivering mine in person.

by Anonymousreply 4August 26, 2020 6:01 PM

[quote]Many states protect politician pussy if you didn't register BEFORE October. Many try to discourage minority voting by purging them off the list if they didn't vote last year, committed a crime or can't provide elaborate I.D.

Why is it always the Democrats who run into this kind of problems? Why not those senile, geriatric Repugs who can hardly walk? The older generations of the Democrats had died to secure us voting rights, but what these Gens XYZ and Millennials do? Com plain, complain, complain that it's so difficult for them to vote!

by Anonymousreply 5August 26, 2020 7:01 PM

Because Republican governors fight dirty and Democrats don't.

by Anonymousreply 6August 27, 2020 3:44 AM

Bitch, I’ve been a registered Democrat since I was 18, and vote in literally every election for which I’m eligible. Most people only show up for presidential elections. I’m there for the local elections, too, which often have a greater influence on our daily life than people even know.

by Anonymousreply 7August 27, 2020 1:24 PM

I don't attend protests or demonstrations. I only on rare occasions contribute to political campaigns. And I don't put signs in my yard or stickers on my cars. But I stay informed and I always, ALWAYS, vote. So if you, like me, are not the kind to get very active in supporting candidates or causes, you can (at the very least) take the time to vote. One single vote may not make a difference, but one single vote from each of those in the 50% of the population who can't be bothered to vote could turn this country around.

by Anonymousreply 8August 27, 2020 1:43 PM

Q: Which book was Donald Trump inspired to read after grabbing Melania by the pussy?

A: "A Handful of Dust" by Evelyn Waugh

by Anonymousreply 9August 27, 2020 1:47 PM

lulz

by Anonymousreply 10August 27, 2020 10:48 PM

How can they vote for someone who LIED 20 times in an hour in a national address?

by Anonymousreply 11August 28, 2020 2:39 PM

Well, the TV ratings show Biden will probably have more people registering to vote for him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12August 28, 2020 7:58 PM

Deadlines are coming up, Trump is sabotaging the mail and Russians are a-plottin.'

Have you registered?

Are you planning on delivering your ballot in-person before Election Day so nobody can fuck with it?

by Anonymousreply 13September 15, 2020 7:11 PM

Trump is going to be kicked so far to the curb that he better have his passport on him because he'll end up being kicked into Mexico once he's booted out.

by Anonymousreply 14September 15, 2020 8:00 PM

Google's home page is reminding everyone to register today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15September 22, 2020 6:22 PM

The Times is working their "destroy democracy" magic. They're desperate to find an angle to destroy Biden's campaign.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16September 22, 2020 6:53 PM

r16 = warped Nazi worldview again

by Anonymousreply 17September 22, 2020 9:44 PM

This is the last week to register in many states!

by Anonymousreply 18September 23, 2020 3:12 PM

R3 and R13 I just did exactly that. I received my absentee ballot yesterday, took it to city hall today and followed all the procedures, voted, had it witnessed by the clerk and EASY PEASY, it's done!

Go Joe!

by Anonymousreply 19September 23, 2020 4:23 PM

50% of LGBTs did not even vote in 2016.

Oh, fabulous.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20October 11, 2020 10:53 PM

r20, your bullshit link doesn't work. Try again.

by Anonymousreply 21October 11, 2020 11:46 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!