Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lisa Marie Presley is a Lesbian?

According to her ex husband Michael Lockwood, in the latest court documents, he claims that Lisa Marie is romantically involved with her assistant Mrs. Mc. Cormick who has helped Lisa with getting access to opioids, and therefore she is considered a threat to the children when she's in the house.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59September 25, 2020 9:45 PM

How sordid.

by Anonymousreply 1August 22, 2020 4:24 AM

That explains the Michael Jackson marriage.

by Anonymousreply 2August 22, 2020 4:25 AM

She’s a Dyke from space. Always knew that.

by Anonymousreply 3August 22, 2020 4:27 AM

She’s had 4 failed marriages and she can’t seem to keep a man so I wouldn’t be surprised.

by Anonymousreply 4August 22, 2020 4:28 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5August 22, 2020 4:31 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6August 22, 2020 4:32 AM

Michael Jackson fucked her so long and hard that no other man could ever measure up.

by Anonymousreply 7August 22, 2020 4:32 AM

r6 that's an amazing photograph. On which horror film set was that taken?

by Anonymousreply 8August 22, 2020 4:33 AM

R7 Hahaaaaa, The sad is truth that Lisa Marie is still obsessed with MJ. I'm not kidding

by Anonymousreply 9August 22, 2020 4:34 AM

Sorry, I meant "The sad truth is that Lisa Marie is still obsessed with MJ. I'm not kidding"

by Anonymousreply 10August 22, 2020 4:35 AM

Wow. I have terrible gaydar when it comes to lesbians, so this never occurred to me, but now that’s it’s been pointed out, everything makes sense.

by Anonymousreply 11August 22, 2020 4:39 AM

So I was right when I wondered if Lisa found a girlfriend when I saw that picture of the two of them a few months ago.

by Anonymousreply 12August 22, 2020 4:40 AM

Old DL thread about this subject

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13August 22, 2020 4:46 AM

Others, like Alanis Morrisette, Lisa Marie Presley, and former Spice Girl Geri Halliwell have acknowledged previous relationships with women, but are quick to place these firmly in the past. Presley even went so far as to say on The Howard Stern Show in April 2003 that although she could have a relationship with a woman again, she tries to keep that impulse in check.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14August 22, 2020 4:47 AM

I wish Lisa would stop using drugs. She has two young daughters to raise.

by Anonymousreply 15August 22, 2020 4:52 AM

R12 Yes, I remember your thread.

by Anonymousreply 16August 22, 2020 4:52 AM

Always read dyke. She has resting dyke face. Always has.

by Anonymousreply 17August 22, 2020 4:55 AM

Lisa needs to finally disavow the church of scientology once and for all. Leah Remini was in contact with her in 2015 and she was terrified of saying anythng directly at the church.

Her daughter Riley was recently hanging out with Danny Mastersons sister and other second gen scienos.

by Anonymousreply 18August 22, 2020 4:56 AM

She pings to me. Maybe mom Priscilla got them into Scientology in an effort to combat the gay.

by Anonymousreply 19August 22, 2020 4:58 AM

R18 Yeah, I've read that, Lisa always presented herself as a bad ass bold woman who isn't afraid of anything, but in reality, she's a coward. She can't call out the Scientology Or admit that Michael Jackson was a pedophile who married her to cover up who he really was. She still singing him the praises.

by Anonymousreply 20August 22, 2020 5:06 AM

She can't be gay! She married Michael Jackson!

by Anonymousreply 21August 22, 2020 5:08 AM

Does bisexuality not register with anyone at DL?

by Anonymousreply 22August 22, 2020 5:09 AM

Remember when she tweeted that MJ was a pedophile and then she took it back claiming that she’s been hacked?

She refuses to stand for anything and I love how Leah called her out after her son died.

by Anonymousreply 23August 22, 2020 5:19 AM

Bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 24August 22, 2020 5:19 AM

I just do not understand how a smart woman like Priscilla got caught up with that cult. Elvis knew they were full of shit.

by Anonymousreply 25August 22, 2020 5:23 AM

R23 I remember that, It was ridiculous and unbelievable when Lisa claimed she was hacked (The hacker just retweeted one post on her page?!!!!). Then she tweeted that "I've always defended Michael". Lisa Marie is a coward and a pedophile enabler. I'm also glad that Leah exposed her in her latest podcast.

by Anonymousreply 26August 22, 2020 5:25 AM

Priscilla was smart but naive. Until she left Elvis she never had to live in the real world.

by Anonymousreply 27August 22, 2020 5:26 AM

R27 Priscilla was Not naive. She just got scammed like other Scientologists.

by Anonymousreply 28August 22, 2020 5:28 AM

She would have to be completely out of touch with reality, unbelievably stupid or a careless enabler to be anywhere around Michael Jackson. She's a pig for not owning any of her pathetic decisions.

by Anonymousreply 29August 22, 2020 5:30 AM

Leah encouraged Lisa to get psychiatric help for Benjamin but she still believed Scientology’s propaganda about the profession and refused to. He probably wouldn’t have gone either because he was raised believing all that Sceino crap.

by Anonymousreply 30August 22, 2020 5:33 AM

There was always something bulldaggerish about Lisa Marie but I guess it's out in the open now. More power to her. Muff that munch, girl, but leave the opioids alone!

by Anonymousreply 31August 22, 2020 5:33 AM

Muff that munch, munch that muff / eat that WAP and juicy stuff - Cardamon B and Megan Thee Snapdragon

by Anonymousreply 32August 22, 2020 5:35 AM

Her father died of a drug overdose when she was 9, she was married to and spent much time in denial and defending a drug-addled pedophile, has her own drug problems, had three other bad marriages, no career to speak of, and son Ben committed suicide last month with a gunshot to the mouth. I hope that there are some happy things in her life (besides drugs) that keep her going, because she's led what seems to be a difficult life.

My paternal grandfather died of a heart attack at age 33 when my dad was 7 and my aunts were 5 and 2. It scarred my father, who was a good and loving, but tortured man. He struggled with anxiety and depression until his death at 63. The younger aunt was spared some of the suffering and did well, never having really known her father, but the older aunt has struggled all of her life with mental issues and marital problems which were passed on to her daughter. Early-life trauma can throw your life into the ditch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33August 22, 2020 5:38 AM

Liza Mary has had all kinds of trouble in her young life. You can't blame her for seeking some companionship and love. When she was only 4 years old she found her father, Elvis, DEAD with the needle still in his arm, down in the jungle room.

Later she married Michael Jackson as the great love of her life and she felt just like a little girl again. Michael says he still feels like a kid too, well you know what happened. Drugs and infidelities. Oh they tried. But the children were always in bed with them. It was a little off the wall.

When Liza Mary found out she was cousin to Oprah, I thought, now Oprah is going to help her and MJ too. They broke cornbread and spent a week in Memphis, but Oprah does NOT like drugs. They were walking with Jesus in Memphis, but it was just too late. Liza Mary wakes up screaming, "Daddy don't you Walk So Fast" and Oprah prayed upon her. She couldn't save her. But kin is kin and Oprah is always there for her, WHEN she stops the narcotics.

Liza mary found herself a good female assistant who at least watches her drug intake. She's broke now and her once stellar voice is damaged from so much crying and men and drugs and auditing. Auditing can go on for days. Hard on the vocal cords. Chords. You don't really care for music do ya? That's how Liza Mary taunts Princilla. Oh, she's a cruel girl when she's full of opioids.

Elvis was a selfish man, to mainline drugs in front of a little girl. Down in the Jungle Room. Don't cry daddy. RIP Liza Mary.

by Anonymousreply 34August 22, 2020 5:40 AM

R34 WTF??!

by Anonymousreply 35August 22, 2020 5:45 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36August 22, 2020 5:49 AM

Lisa with the Love of her life.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37August 22, 2020 5:52 AM

Liza Mary was at her most beautiful when she was with Michael Jackson. Pretty young thing. Good love makes people strong dear one. Still, they had problems they couldn't surmount.

by Anonymousreply 38August 22, 2020 5:55 AM

Liza Mary and her daddy. She is daughter to Elvis. They dueted here via satellite.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39August 22, 2020 6:13 AM

It also appears Lisa needs to stay away from guns. She is like her daddy, isn't she?

by Anonymousreply 40August 22, 2020 6:16 AM

Yes. Liza Mary and Elvis both enjoy guns. And pouting. Here they let the grandbabies play with guns while they sing about the underprivileged. Liza Mary would still be alive today if Elvis hadn't killed himself.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41August 22, 2020 6:18 AM

More rare footage of Liza Mary undergoing an actual Scientology auditing session. The session was conducted by Mrs. Ron L. Hubbard, who has famously gone missing. Liza Mary talks about her youthful drug use and the perils of superstardom. Notice how she tries to appear like a dog, to garner some affection from Mrs. Ron L. Hubbard. Scientology is a tough religion to embrace. But well worth it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42August 22, 2020 6:37 AM

I read that Lisa is estranged from Priscilla. Could be true since this is Priscilla's latest Facebook message.

Dear friends, Thank you all for your condolences through: letters, Twitter, Facebook, texts and flowers on the loss of my grandson, Ben. Your heartfelt words were comforting through this time of mourning. I have reread so many of your messages for support and inspiration. You have all given me inner strength in this very lonely, diversely chaotic, challenging time. 🌹

by Anonymousreply 43August 22, 2020 2:51 PM

Damn, the face on that assistant at R6 is pure mean bull dyke.

by Anonymousreply 44August 22, 2020 2:53 PM

She IS kinda dykey, now that you mention it.

by Anonymousreply 45August 22, 2020 3:09 PM

In r42 video she is surprisingly well spoken. Had never heard her speak before.

by Anonymousreply 46August 22, 2020 4:02 PM

"Lisa with the Love of her life."

Just two heterosexuals celebrating their heterosexuality!

by Anonymousreply 47August 22, 2020 4:40 PM

her name is Cuntessa

by Anonymousreply 48August 22, 2020 4:49 PM

I did think Lisa would be interested in femmes. To each her own. I really hope she is not doing drugs now.

by Anonymousreply 49August 22, 2020 4:53 PM

R34 cracks me the fuck up. That post was one of the best I have seen in ages.

Liza Mary.

Auntie Oprah.

Bizarre and hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 50August 22, 2020 6:39 PM

Remember OUR marriage?

by Anonymousreply 51August 22, 2020 7:29 PM

The marriage to Nicholas Cage was weird, too. He was reported to be an Elvis fan who collected memorabilia. One tabloid snarked that LMP was the ultimate prize addition to any enthusiast's collection.

by Anonymousreply 52August 22, 2020 7:53 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53August 27, 2020 7:06 PM

FF R34, so fucking stupid.

Elvis did not die with needle in his arm! Get your facts straight.

by Anonymousreply 54August 27, 2020 7:42 PM

Nick Cage was/is an addict too. I think they were doing drugs and drinking together big time.

by Anonymousreply 55August 27, 2020 7:43 PM

Liza Mary rebukes you R54. You sound suppressive. And constipated. Elvis and Liza Mary knew far too much about constipation, what with all their food preferences and opioid addictions.

Sadly, Elvis Presley died with a hypodermic needle still sticking out of his arm. Poor Liza Mary discovered him, dead, down in the Jungle Room. These are facts. She was 4 years old. RIP.

by Anonymousreply 56August 27, 2020 8:08 PM

She sounds cane-faced at r42. I'm a guy but even I can hear it.

by Anonymousreply 57August 27, 2020 8:36 PM

Based on that interview, it appears Lisa is better off with a woman.

by Anonymousreply 58August 27, 2020 8:53 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59September 25, 2020 9:45 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!