Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I think “Rebecca” & “Death on the Nile” will kill Armie Hammer’s career

He is badly cast in both and lots of people are looking for reasons to hate on him.

LOL!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19011/22/2020

I doubt Rebecca will get made. Death On The Nile will either be shelved or remade with a different cast. Movies like that probably won't be getting made post-pandemic, what with hollywood struggling.

by Anonymousreply 108/09/2020

Um both of those movies have been filmed and will be released this fall.

by Anonymousreply 208/09/2020

Yes, he is going to be further exposed as a fraud. He can’t act.

by Anonymousreply 308/09/2020

I suspect you'd shout MISCAST if was cast to play himself. Rebecca will premiere on Netflix globally late October. Don't forget.to wash your hands. .

by Anonymousreply 408/09/2020

[quote]Don't forget.to wash your hands.

Before or after seeing the movie?

by Anonymousreply 508/09/2020

[quote]and lots of people are looking for reasons to hate on him

He's a fuckin' pedophile. How he's not in gaol, I don't know.

by Anonymousreply 608/09/2020

R4 Poor Armie. The world loves Maxim and he's going to deliver Maxine.

by Anonymousreply 708/09/2020

Something tells me that the people who encouraged him to go to Saudi Arabia also convinced him it was a good idea to take these roles. He wonders why even with middling talent he's not gotten anywhere it's because of decisions like playing a child groomer and the Lone Ranger which got him into this mess in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 808/09/2020

It appears Sophie Okonedo will be playing Salomé Otterbourne, the role for which Angela Lansbury should have been nominated for Best Supporting Actress. I'm not familiar with her work, but the producers HAD to look woke and cast a black actress in this role, which will make zero sense, of course. She won't come off well, I'm betting. Who could top Lansbury's incredible performance?

by Anonymousreply 908/09/2020

When did he play a child groomer? And don't say Call Me By Your Name, because Elio is 17, which is in no way shape or form, except for under America's flawed legal system, a child.

by Anonymousreply 1008/09/2020

R9 Sophie will be fine. The biggest concerns are Armie as the killer,Gal,who will be pretty but can't act and Branagh's direction and portrayal of Poirot. People will go see it. Christie always has an audience but it will most likely be another poor copy of earlier and superior versions.

by Anonymousreply 1108/09/2020

I heard a rumor that Armie has a monster-killing movie in his future too and it isn’t Hawkman. Dear me.

by Anonymousreply 1208/10/2020

Let's hope so, OP.

by Anonymousreply 1308/11/2020

He's gorgeous and did not seem to be a huge douchenozzle initially.

However, he's had miss after miss with a few modest successes in between. While from a wealthy family, i can't believe it's influential enough for people to keep trying to make him happen.

Now that he's proven to be a huge nozzle and batshit crazy, I can't believe that someone is still trying to make him happen. He must really present great hole to be given so many chances.

by Anonymousreply 1408/11/2020

Armie will do just fine either way. On the other had the OP is home waiting for his next handout.

by Anonymousreply 1508/13/2020

I've never heard of him.

by Anonymousreply 1608/13/2020

He is sublime in all projects to which he is attached, thats why they hire him, he very popular....and talented.

by Anonymousreply 1708/13/2020

Indeed, Angela Lansbury was fantastic fun in that role long ago. Bette Davis also.

by Anonymousreply 1808/13/2020

I hope Death on the Nile is a hit for Annette Bening's sake.

by Anonymousreply 1908/13/2020

The remake of DOTN will be a dog if remake of Murder on the Orient Express is anything to go by.

by Anonymousreply 2008/13/2020

With so many other Poirot's they could have remade or adapted, they keep going for the ones that have classic versions already? DOTN (78) has one of the greatest casts ever assembled and was great fun. This cast is... Lacklustre.

Armie would actually have been better suited to playing Patrick Redfern in EUTS. All that role calls for is an attractive puppy dog who can rown a boat. And big hands.

by Anonymousreply 2108/13/2020

*row a boat!

Tom Bateman would have been a decent choice for Simon Doyle but was wasted in an inconsequential part of MOTOE.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2208/13/2020

He is loaded. Why should he care about popularity? OP must be a jealous, vindictive, old fag.

[quote]The 31-year-old grew up surrounded by wealth. His family, which made its multi-million dollar fortune in the oil business, moved to the paradisiac Cayman Islands when he was a kid. Growing up outside suburban Americana made him aware of the possibilities in life, and his own privilege, he says.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2308/13/2020

He will be fine. He is very good looking. Fanny bait

by Anonymousreply 2408/13/2020

I don't think his acting gigs will kill his career. Stunts like cheating on his wife (with a fan apparently) and posting anti Biden comments on social media will do that to him.

by Anonymousreply 2508/13/2020

He needs to get his ass and cock out while he's still young.

by Anonymousreply 2608/13/2020

He’s already considering other careers

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2708/13/2020

Holy bloodshot eyes at R27 - makes a change from the cocaine pinpoint pupils....

by Anonymousreply 2808/13/2020

His fans think he’s living his best life, imo now that the wife is not supervising him anymore his downward spiral is even more evident

by Anonymousreply 2908/13/2020

He may as well try being in a band.

He's tried everything else to 'happen' - How many long years has it been now?

Plus just think of all the groupies and fans throwing their butt plugs at him on stage.

by Anonymousreply 3008/13/2020

[quote]makes a change from the cocaine pinpoint pupils....

Cocaine DILATES your eyes, you freaking dumbass.l

by Anonymousreply 3108/13/2020

Why are we so obsessed with beautiful men failing?

by Anonymousreply 3208/13/2020

He just needs to shut up.

Don't post silly things on twitter, keep his fetishes to himself and be nice on interviews and everything will be ok.

It's true that his career should be over by now. Most people who are pushed as lead man and fail miserably like he did dissapear from the map. It was not his case, and CMBYN showed he was redeemable, but as supporting character.

He is handsome enough to keep working if he is able to portray himself as a nice guy (so stop tweeting crap, Armie)

by Anonymousreply 3308/13/2020

Sophie Okonedo played Elizabeth in that Ivo Van Hove "The Crucible" on Broadway a few years ago. Why anyone thought casting a black actress to play Elizabeth when the racism and "otherness" of Tituba is central to the story, I will never understand.

On top of which she was allowed to ignore everything Miller wrote about what kind of woman Elizabeth is, and played her as a warm Earth Mother! It made no sense at all. It's not as if she can't act, but her interpretation was diametrically opposed to the emotionally barren Elizabeth Proctor of the text, rendering the final scene empty and without any punch.

by Anonymousreply 3408/13/2020

Don’t single out Sophie Okonedo - everyone was bad in that “Crucible.” Van Hove should be kept away from any kind of revival from now on.

But Sophie’s a wonderful actress - I’m looking forward to seeing her do a part as outrageous as Salome. And they’ve finally revealed who’s playing whom with Jennifer Saunders and Dawn French - Saunders is Mrs. Van Schuyler, and Dawn is Bowers.

by Anonymousreply 3508/13/2020

Didn't the business push Ryan Reynolds for over a decade to make him stick.

by Anonymousreply 3608/13/2020

R36 But even with some big flops, Reynolds was able to be on some hits too. Armie can't say the same

by Anonymousreply 3708/14/2020

[quote]I think “Rebecca” & “Death on the Nile” will kill Armie Hammer’s career

Which raises the existential question: Can you kill that which is already dead?

by Anonymousreply 3808/14/2020

Armie starring in two films at the same time that are adaptations which have already been filmed and are much loved. His career will never recover.

by Anonymousreply 3908/14/2020

R39 Imagine if he starred in a remake of a film that bombed the first time around, say like Dune.

by Anonymousreply 4008/14/2020

[quote]Didn't the business push Ryan Reynolds for over a decade to make him stick.

It's interesting. The public didn't accept him, until they covered up his face and body and just heard his voice. It's odd, because he has a very nice face and body.

by Anonymousreply 4108/14/2020

R40 But Timmy is in a better position. I'm on the fence about David Lynch's version of Dune. Its something of a mess but watchable all the same. I can imagine a better version but it will depend on the director's vision in the end.

by Anonymousreply 4208/14/2020

R40 He's not starring in either film. He's second fiddle to the women in the leads, as usual. I'll bet money he plays the same character in both films. They're pretty much identical roles.

by Anonymousreply 4308/15/2020

R40 Tim would be a in more dangerous position if it wasn't because Dune is an ensemble film.

I doubt this will be the platform to stardom that some of his fans think it'll be but it won't be the end if it's a colosal flop.

Anyway, an overhyped blockbuster is always more dangerous for a career than two new versions of films based on Agatha Christie's novels

by Anonymousreply 4408/15/2020

R44 Rebecca is not based on an Agatha Christine novel. Anyway, with Netflix screening Rebecca it isn't really a cinema film and those in Hollywood pushing Armie will blame COVID for the failure of Death on the Nile.

by Anonymousreply 4508/15/2020

R45 Nobody would be praising Armie for the success of either film either. That's what happens when you play second fiddle. No risk, no reward. DOTN is Gal vs Rose Leslie. Rebecca is KST vs Lily James. The only thing Armie could gain is female followers from either film and he'll typically perform camp interpretation of what he thinks a hetero Male is like and the women will detest him.

by Anonymousreply 4608/15/2020

R46 I'll only watch Rebecca because I'm curious of what Ben Wheatley the director does with the story. KST is way past her prime - it has been a while since she has been good in anything including all the French films she makes.

I'm not going anywhere near DOTN. Hated what Branagh did with MOTOE and I'd also like to my tracking racket of never seeing a film with that Gal whatshername.

by Anonymousreply 4708/15/2020

R45 I read Rebecca and i know is a Daphne du Maurier novel, i was talking about Death on the Nile.

Anyway, making films about both is pointless when there are so many versions but HW is running out of ideas for a good while.

I doubt they will be very expenssive films, so even if they flop, the flop won't be that spectacular

by Anonymousreply 4808/15/2020

[quote]DOTN is Gal vs Rose Leslie

No it's not. Rose Leslie is playing Louise Bourget, the maid who knows whodunnit (Jane Birkin in the original one). Emma Mackey is playing Jacqueline, who could be considered "vs" Gal Gadot.

by Anonymousreply 4908/15/2020

Trailer is here for DOTN. Enjoy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5008/19/2020

Why does he always seem so ungrateful and angry? Can’t be arsed to say something nice. Talk about biting the hand that feeds you. It seems like he thinks his “talent” is enough to sell the film and the he really shouldn’t need to sully his artistic integrity by engaging in commercial enterprise.

The jaw clench move is a bit much.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5108/19/2020

Lol. He's quite active on that Instagram trailer post now.

Flirting with his male friends - he referred to his moustache as his 'dick broom' at one point.

Way to sell the romance/intrigue with his two female co-stars. His publicist must despair.

by Anonymousreply 5208/19/2020

Yeah, that IG post is unfortunate.

No appreciation for the money he made, nor the opportunity. This guy had it too easy.

by Anonymousreply 5308/20/2020

R52 I went and looked. I am getting a weird gay-bashing vibe from his comments. Indeed, his publicist and agent must be downing those tequila shots with him.

by Anonymousreply 5408/20/2020

R53, I'm an Armie fan, but you are actually right: some gratefulness would go a long way, even if you didn't like the film. There are plenty of actors, extremely good ones, struggling to get parts and he seems like he cannot be bothered.

Why doesn't he come out of the closet and be done with it.

by Anonymousreply 5508/20/2020

R55 Tyler isn’t ready to leave his wife and kids.

by Anonymousreply 5608/20/2020

Ouch. From Awardsworthy on Death on the Nile: “Absolute disaster incoming. Much, much worse than I was expecting, unless it literally turns the trailer on its head, and I am speaking as big fan of the most diverse AC adaptations. I can only hope they really mis-judged, mis-edited the trailer”

by Anonymousreply 5708/21/2020

Netflix dropped its campaign to promote Rebecca for the Academy Awards and are focussing on Hillbilly Elegy instead.

by Anonymousreply 5811/18/2020

I don't think his career will be killed by either project, He'll do some superhero shit next.

by Anonymousreply 5911/18/2020

Still gorgeous though

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6011/18/2020

R59 Haven’t you heard? Timothee is the next Batman.

by Anonymousreply 6111/18/2020

R60 He looks like a fucking Womble.

He's got really bloated above his lip area.

by Anonymousreply 6211/18/2020

Just adding to the other posters re: Sophie Okonedo. She is a wonderful actress and I'll stake money on her being the best thing in this very likely mess of a film.

Americans are so weird about age gaps in relationships, it's like they think there are actually laws that limit the gap of years allowed between two people who sleep with each other. It doesn't work like that, once you're over age of consent, you're considered able to make your own decisions on who you sleep with. The only issues tend to be in relation to power disparities (doctor/patient for example). I saw one woman say the other day that a man who was in his 40s with a girlfriend in her 20s deserves to be punished. Huh?

by Anonymousreply 6311/18/2020

R63 Why are you bringing that up?

R60 He looks like he's one step away from dying of gout and a melanoma. Looks like a red potato.

R58 wft? Hadn't they watched Rebecca? Why would anyone ever think it had awards potential?

by Anonymousreply 6411/18/2020

He's not even pretending to not be stalking Timothee Chalamet now. But Timothee is sweetly posting his fan gifts while Armie Trash Hammer is doing ads for his friend. He's so insane and gross.

by Anonymousreply 6511/18/2020

Can we leave the Timmy worship for the Timmy threads please? Thanks!

by Anonymousreply 6611/18/2020

French & Saunders reunited! I'm seeing this despite my hatred of Kenneth Branagh's accent.

by Anonymousreply 6711/18/2020

R60 Do you think he's had too much filler put into his nasolabial folds?

He's so swollen his lips look like an anus

by Anonymousreply 6811/19/2020

R68 lol think it's boozing but maybe.

by Anonymousreply 6911/19/2020

He looks like a spitting image of his wrinkly father. It's not attractive at all.

by Anonymousreply 7011/19/2020

R70 Face like a scrotum.

by Anonymousreply 7111/19/2020

R70, his dad looks like a photo negative.

by Anonymousreply 7211/19/2020

R72 LMAO. Why has he decided this is the look for him? What us the mentality that makes people cry their bodies in the 21st century? Is it the fashion in the Caymans? No wonder he was bullied at school when he first went to LA.

by Anonymousreply 7311/19/2020

adored Rebecca.....he has work lined up for a long time. not to worry....

by Anonymousreply 7411/19/2020

[quote] He's a fuckin' pedophile.

What??!!

by Anonymousreply 7511/19/2020

R75 there is an Armie hating troll who takes her hate to new extremes. Armie is a lot of things, but that’s not one of them.

by Anonymousreply 7611/19/2020

R76 No. He just wants to have dinner with the Marquis de Sade who was one.

by Anonymousreply 7711/19/2020

i pray sweet armie not read the evil shit some of u nuts put on here....he a nice guy !!!

by Anonymousreply 7811/19/2020

R78 lol ok. I hope he does read it.

by Anonymousreply 7911/19/2020

R78 He said it - he doesn't need to read it lol!

by Anonymousreply 8011/19/2020

Charmie alert

by Anonymousreply 8111/19/2020

Perhaps Dru needs to exorcise all our 'evil' away...

by Anonymousreply 8211/19/2020

armie is way more successful than his haters willl ever be, tht the source of their scorn? sad

by Anonymousreply 8311/19/2020

R83 I hate him because he's a cunt but bless you for trying!

by Anonymousreply 8411/19/2020

[quote]Perhaps Dru needs to exorcise all our 'evil' away...

It didn't work on Armie, tho.

by Anonymousreply 8511/19/2020

R85 I never worked out what the demons he was proud to leave with were?

Charmies assumed he had come out to her of course.

Did he tell her about his BDSM stuff cos he knew the Kitten DMs were coming out?

I would have liked to be there for that convo!

by Anonymousreply 8611/19/2020

I don't think what he told her was anything that crazy, just that he was getting a divorce after being unhappy for a while & maybe some version of whatever drama or incident led to him ejecting himself from the island. His mental health stuff too. Being a super religious whacko she thought Jesus could fix it better than a shrink. It doesn't take much to set someone like that off.

by Anonymousreply 8711/19/2020

R87 None of that fits with him leaving with his demons in tact and being happy about it though?

by Anonymousreply 8811/19/2020

I think he declared he's a pothead, non-monogamous dom daddy who ain't gonna hide it anymore, R88. That does fit with both what I said & what he said. And would be enough to set off the "exorcism".

by Anonymousreply 8911/19/2020

He was perfectly fine in Rebecca. The movie was boring, but he was fine.

by Anonymousreply 9011/19/2020

R90 He managed to be the worst thing in Rebecca. Some of the worst acting he has delivered. His career will suffer. Directors, producers were home too and bored during the pandemic so they'd all have watched it.

by Anonymousreply 9111/19/2020

Armie isn't more successful than anyone in this forum. He has inherited everything he has. His career is a dumpster fire.

by Anonymousreply 9211/19/2020

Dina Merrill WISHES she had his career.

by Anonymousreply 9311/19/2020

R89 You didn't say anything about the dom Daddy stuff in your first post lol.

by Anonymousreply 9411/20/2020

Armie destroyed his own career.

by Anonymousreply 9511/20/2020

R91 I was the worst thing about Rebecca.

by Anonymousreply 9611/20/2020

No one can touch Judith Anderson’s malevolent turn as Mrs. Danvers.

by Anonymousreply 9711/20/2020

Im sure he will weep over you fug queen haters when he cashs his next fat fukin movie check...

by Anonymousreply 9811/20/2020

R98 lol he'll sooner get high.

by Anonymousreply 9911/20/2020

R98 Didn't you hear him complain at how meagre his checks usually are?

He's a trust fund brat (tamer) lol!

by Anonymousreply 10011/20/2020

R98 The thing about Armie is he hates us hate queens as much as he hates you Charmie stans. We all get the same treatment: He’s an equal opportunity hater of everyone and loves only himself.

by Anonymousreply 10111/20/2020

R98 Apparently he's only being paid pennies so I doubt it.

by Anonymousreply 10211/20/2020

Anybody see Crazy J's latest stories?

[quote]These last couple of months have been a lot...It will take pages to untangle the messiness of this fall, to tidy up these experiences into something useful. Eventually this will all flow into powerful sentences and scenes but for now, it’s all rushing water— wreckless waves only capable of calming when they’re ready.

Dare we hope she means she'll be giving Trash Daddy the same treatment she gave Josh Lucas in print? Don't make us wait too long, Crazy J! 😂

by Anonymousreply 10311/20/2020

I thought she was talking about JL 🤔 She mentions him later in her caption.

by Anonymousreply 10411/20/2020

Not only liking, but also commenting on his post, and he liked it. BP is slowly but surely staking a claim.

by Anonymousreply 10511/20/2020

Ok but what is sort of funny is that “all” of BP’s “fans” (followers?) comment on her posts the same way A made fun of (and he is right, those type comments are ridiculous but that’s a topic for another day). Will he post QUEEN SHIT on one of her posts soon? (Kidding)

by Anonymousreply 10611/20/2020

Where is the OTT bday post from Elizabeth to Ashton? Has she acknowledged it at all besides liking his post?

by Anonymousreply 10711/20/2020

R107 I do think she initially didn't know about TD and Desert Barbie fucking at Ashton's during summer and that she would be hurt by that. I mean, at he same time as Ashton was kissing her ass, he would have a rotition of Daddy's hoes in his motel. Hence, hurt feelings at her end. Maybe.

by Anonymousreply 10811/20/2020

I feel a bit sorry for Ashton

TD seems to have taken advantage of his hospitality and trashed his relationship with Liz in the process.

Still the COVID motel is on the map now.

by Anonymousreply 10911/20/2020

So Jess is back on Insta with another 'pain is pain' post - echos of TD of course.

For a writer she really is a vacuous tart.

Get a real problem or shut up bitch!

by Anonymousreply 11011/21/2020

Why on earth would they remake such two iconic films? They were asking for bombs and career killers.

by Anonymousreply 11111/21/2020

R111 I barely watch anything made in the English language any more because its usually basic shite.

Its either a dumbed down remake or a tiresome exercise in woke from the most toxic people in the world.

Hard pass.

by Anonymousreply 11211/21/2020

Kristoffer Polaha and Matt Bomer are on Armie's latest post. They need to drag his ass out of the closet. But I think both have been replaced with Jason Gorskie. Armie's new "business" partner. He looks just his type. Could be brother to Polaha, Bomer and Henry Cavill.

by Anonymousreply 11311/21/2020

R113 you never give up do you?

by Anonymousreply 11411/21/2020

R113 So......two of his friends of many years are following him on Instagram is what you're saying?

Hold the front page!!!!

by Anonymousreply 11511/21/2020

R104, Crazy J does mention JL but as is so often the case when she posts like this, I think there's some Trash Daddy in there too. Who knows what else was going on in her life this fall but we know TD played a role in her drama.

[quote]I mean, at he same time as Ashton was kissing her ass, he would have a rotition of Daddy's hoes in his motel. Hence, hurt feelings at her end. Maybe.

Her friendship with Ashton is wrecked imo. The last few months have shown her that in the end TD's crew are his friends, not hers. They keep his secrets and enable him. Like you said, Ashton been TD's accomplice and given him the means to discreetly accommodate probably all of his hoes, including the ones we know little or nothing about, like Courtney #2. He could have told TD he felt taken advantage of & that he was putting him in a shitty position with Liz but doesn't look like he has. Always the beta.

by Anonymousreply 11611/21/2020

BP is also making the huge mistake trying to make all TD’s friends her own because she knows no one in LA, and when It ends, which it will, it’s going to be fucking messy for her.

by Anonymousreply 11711/21/2020

R116 I'm beginning to think the betas were never Liz' friends.

They were there to keep an eye on her for TD - total control freak if you ask me.

by Anonymousreply 11811/21/2020

It will be interesting to see which friends will feature in Liz' life once they're back in LA and which friends won't. I think that will show who knew about his cheating and covered for him.

by Anonymousreply 11911/21/2020

R118, it's possible.

Liz is still Liz to me, so don't get me wrong. But maybe some of the stuff she rightfully gets criticized for, like the obsession with presenting the perfect life on sm, the overstyled Victorian children, even the unacknowledged eating disorder, could be reactions to TD's private behavior. Didn't one of the gossip blogs say that while TD was allowed to do whatever he wanted outside the marriage, she was only allowed to do things where he was involved too? He praised her post-Ford weight loss, when anyone with eyes could see she was too thin. And what is an eating disorder but a reaction to what you can't control, by controlling what you can (your body)? The control freak stuff has always been thought of as Liz controlling TD, but just maybe it's not that simple after all.

by Anonymousreply 12011/21/2020

The Netflix version of "Rebecca" is so bad it's unwatchable,

an embarrassment to everyone involved

by Anonymousreply 12111/21/2020

R117, totally. His friends are all considerably older than Baby P and while they're prob. nice to her because TD is bringing her around, what the hell do they have in common with this kid? They're humoring both him and her & the minute he's done with her, so are they. I doubt she gets that.

by Anonymousreply 12211/21/2020

R120 and that's why he has chosen a 22yo for now, she's easier to control and manipulate. Even his kinks are all about control over others.

by Anonymousreply 12311/21/2020

Armie is fucking all the hot gals in town, and has more work than he can accept, he is one hell of a success story....now go get ur food stamps haters...

by Anonymousreply 12411/21/2020

R124 "hot gals", "more work than he can accept", "success story"

by Anonymousreply 12511/21/2020

R124 I myself am also very impressed that a middle aged rich man is having sex with young women.

I've never heard of such a thing!!!

A real trail-blazer

by Anonymousreply 12611/21/2020

R120 He actually congratulated her on not putting on weight DURING her pregnancy.

And this was just after he revealed he had no clue how she had told him she was pregnant.

He remembers the conceptions of course!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12711/21/2020

R125 i've heard many abusers use similar language. Psychological abuse is a common thing in a narcissist (which Armie is).

by Anonymousreply 12811/21/2020

Armie has proven himself to be a potential physical abuser by posting that video of his son fellating him.

by Anonymousreply 12911/21/2020

Lol at the tweet BP liked on Twitter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13011/21/2020

And she wasn't tagged, so you know she went digging for it.

by Anonymousreply 13111/21/2020

R131 Another stan war in the replies lol e.g.

It’s nothing to be proud of, as Armie is an alcoholic and a serial cheater... but looking at her previous ex’s I guess that’s Paige Lorenze’s type?

by Anonymousreply 13211/21/2020

R132 Versus

I’ve heard that’s not true, that she sent the tip into a gossip site herself. She’s banging a hockey player a couple years younger than she is. Anything for the money.

by Anonymousreply 13311/21/2020

R131, you took the words right out of my mouth.

Someone posted that link here earlier in the month when the convo was fresh. Baby P is out here digging among the fan forums and sm for mentions now, lol. She wants to go public so bad.

The mentions aren't all flattering in those tweets either. A couple mentioned he's married and a cheater. "Will he be as good at shooting it into the middle of her chest tho?" 😹

by Anonymousreply 13411/21/2020

Did Rebecca ever appear in the top 10 most popular shows on Netflix? It would be shocking if it didn't.

by Anonymousreply 13511/21/2020

I can't wait for the red carpets

If the whole nation cringes at once it might trigger a tectonic event

by Anonymousreply 13611/21/2020

R124 Re: more work than he can accept.. He can only promote so many things before his body and looks betray him. For instance, I would never buy a beauty mask from him or a fitness product. He is walking a fine line with the green tea lol

by Anonymousreply 13711/21/2020

Netflix counts a “watch” if you even watch 1 second of it. Charmie and Armie stans had the movie playing 24/7 on the background of their devices.

by Anonymousreply 13811/21/2020

[quote]Armie is fucking all the hot gals in town, and has more work than he can accept, he is one hell of a success story....now go get ur food stamps haters...

All the hip lingo of a over-the-hill PR agent

by Anonymousreply 13911/21/2020

R139 Also a hater I might be but I pay my own bills, unlike some people who have to ask their Dad for pocket money.

by Anonymousreply 14011/21/2020

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14111/21/2020

Oh look it's Armie Hammer's friends.

by Anonymousreply 14211/21/2020

R142 Yeah but he did wear black on the red carpet that time.

by Anonymousreply 14311/21/2020

R143 Ha, i forgot about that.

by Anonymousreply 14411/21/2020

Deux Moi exposed the Charmie madness on a podcat lmaooo

by Anonymousreply 14511/21/2020

I love those podcats so much smaller and neater than normal cats.

by Anonymousreply 14611/21/2020

They are! Lol

*podcast*

by Anonymousreply 14711/21/2020

R145 what? Where? Recap?

by Anonymousreply 14811/21/2020

It’s at the 24 minute mark. Enjoy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14911/21/2020

R149 thank you! And lolll. I wish she’d let her finish what she was going to say though.

by Anonymousreply 15011/21/2020

R150 I wish that other woman would have just shut up.

She talked over the guest and stopped her from finishing a single fucking sentence.

by Anonymousreply 15111/21/2020

R112 He must be very ignorant and narcissistic to believe he could follow in Olivier's footsteps for even a second. Armie Hammer is a stupid arrogant man.

by Anonymousreply 15211/21/2020

R138 The rule changed recently to 2 min. But it was only number 1 for a day or 2 which considering it was the only movie available during a time when most movie theaters were closed, that is a sad statistic. I bet they expected a lot more people to watch it. It's forgettable in every way.

by Anonymousreply 15311/21/2020

R115 No I'm saying that Bomer is openly gay. Polaha is a fundamentalist closet case. Both have a physical similarity. I think he's always had a crush on Cavill, which is why he's so desperate for the MFU sequel. Lastly, I think he's now in love with/maybe involved with an ex model called Jason Gorskie, who he's now in business with for the green tea business. Gorskie is like a twin to Cavill and could be brothers with Polaha and Bomer.

by Anonymousreply 15411/21/2020

R154 you are obsessed with this/them. Why? What’s your proof? And even if it is true, so what? It’s getting a bit tiring tbh. Sounds mostly like your own fantasies, same level as the charmie fantasy.

by Anonymousreply 15511/21/2020

R154 What makes you think he knows Gorskie?

by Anonymousreply 15611/21/2020

R156 they’re doing the whole matcha tea thing together.

by Anonymousreply 15711/21/2020

R155 If you're tired, why are you reading it. People/PR get so worked up when you suggest Armie is closet case. This is a gay forum but they want to spam you with his heterosexual trysts I only. LMAO

by Anonymousreply 15811/21/2020

R156 He posted him in his story a while back. He's also business partners with him. Of course he knows him.

by Anonymousreply 15911/21/2020

^^ Armie, Ashton and Tyler all follow him on Instagram too.

by Anonymousreply 16011/21/2020

R157 R159 Thanks! Didn’t realize they were bus partners. I only started following Armie after covid so there is a lot I’m sure I am missing.

by Anonymousreply 16111/21/2020

R158 I don’t care if Armie is gay or a closet case or dating the queen of England or have a new girl every other day in the desert. But these very repetitive posts about these men that add absolutely nothing and seem like copy/paste just seem so pointless? Where is the proof? How is it different than the charmie fantasy?

by Anonymousreply 16211/21/2020

R162 Repetitive? This the first time I mentioned Jason. I can see it has triggered you. FOH if you don't like gay men speculating. I don't see you whining about the girls he's allegedly with.

by Anonymousreply 16311/21/2020

Armie has acknowledged Polaha's comment. Those two are hot af but think Polaha has been replaced with a much younger version. Polaha is losing his hair and middle aged now.

by Anonymousreply 16411/21/2020

R163 You’re still ignoring the part about proof? What substantiates your claims? As of now it is on the same level as charmie conspiracies.

If he is dating. Jason or any other men, good for him.

by Anonymousreply 16511/21/2020

R165 Relax.

by Anonymousreply 16611/21/2020

Wonder how much we'll see Gorskie in the promotion or if it will just be the female influencer as the face of the brand. Gorskie's gorgeous but can you imagine if Armie and he were doing the promotion? It would be obvious what this was. Great cover though. Business partners must be the new roommates.

by Anonymousreply 16711/21/2020

R166 lol ok so no proof then. You’re just as delusional as the charmies you hate on so much.

by Anonymousreply 16811/21/2020

Weeks before the infamous emoji meltdown on Timothee's Instagram, Armie posted 3 eggplant emojis wishing Jason HBD. Saying he was "the best". On maxliked's account. Guess he didn't want it to be on Jason's account...

by Anonymousreply 16911/21/2020

R130 BP liking this tweet is fucking weird.

Surely if you’ve just started dating a celebrity and it’s new you wouldn’t be acting like an attention whore.

My theory is TD is extremely fucked up can’t see this girl is using him for exposure and attention for her shitty YouTube and influencer career. It’s pretty clear BP has some other motive and it ain’t because TD is a great catch.

She’s looking for her big break and exposure moment she never got with Hockey dude.

by Anonymousreply 17011/21/2020

r170 why like a tweet like that unless you’re desperate for attention.

This bitch prob messaged blind gossip herself, wouldn’t be fucking surprised with this hoe

by Anonymousreply 17111/21/2020

We can only hope, OP.

by Anonymousreply 17211/21/2020

Why isn't Death on the Nile going straight to streaming. Everybody knows how it ends and it is not like it is some big blockbuster comic book film.

It should be sold to Netflix where is can die the death it deserves. Then can even re-title it; Death on the Netflix.

by Anonymousreply 17311/21/2020

r170 if Armie can’t see what BP is scheming he’s an even bigger dumbass than I thought

by Anonymousreply 17411/21/2020

R170 oh please, lets make a woman in his life a bad guy... again. It's never his own fault, others make his life awful. Face it, Trash Daddy is trash, he always was and always will be.

by Anonymousreply 17511/21/2020

Ain’t no publicist telling TD to date BP and I doubt his lawyer is telling him to do it, so it’s not a sham. He’s just stupid and trashy, which we already knew.

by Anonymousreply 17611/21/2020

R176 but don’t you know that he is in the closet with a number of assumed straight actors and former models and business partners, and BP is his beard? Bc a 22 year old ex gf of a hockey player with a lot of drama history is exactly what he needs in the middle of a divorce? It will help his image tremendously. Maybe that’s his new target market? Those who like BP? Lol. 😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 17711/21/2020

BP has nothing to do with PR.

TD gets a needy and clingy 22 year old hanging off of him. Since he’s kids aren’t around he probably misses people needing him. She doesn’t know anyone in LA so her whole focus is on him and his circle.

BP gets exposure and attention, the type she never got with hockey dude but has always been desperate of having. Liking that tweet screams attention whore and someone with stars in her eyes. Tbh I think she’s the one who messaged Blind Gossip. Not going to be shocked if she messages paps herself

by Anonymousreply 17811/21/2020

R177 he's thinking with his dick. after all, that's the same man that left his two small children for 6 months (and counting). his image is fucked.

by Anonymousreply 17911/21/2020

The blind gossip blind was almost verbatim DL and deuxmoi. So unless BP is here (hi!), it came from someone here/on IG. That has happened before.

by Anonymousreply 18011/21/2020

Also my comment was a poor attempt at sarcasm, and just trying to prove how ridiculous these “A is in the closet/BP is a beard” people are. Sorry that didn’t come through clearly.

by Anonymousreply 18111/21/2020

This account has to be someone on here 😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18211/21/2020

I don't think BP will push to hard with going public or paps, mostly i think she's gonna continue with innuendoes like now. If she's patient, she could stay in the picture for longer. The one thing that's going against her is her thin skin, she can't stop herself from clapping back to negative comments on sm.

by Anonymousreply 18311/21/2020

R182 lol he's got to have seen this account, he likes to search his name on twitter.

by Anonymousreply 18411/21/2020

Sounds like one of his two very dedicated haters on tumblr. Pretty sure they are both here. They are just as crazy as his fans tbh.

by Anonymousreply 18511/21/2020

[quote]The blind gossip blind was almost verbatim DL and deuxmoi. So unless BP is here (hi!), it came from someone here/on IG. That has happened before.

Yep, there is a pipeline from here to other places. Too many things from here have wound up on other platforms soon after being posted. It's not hard to figure the possible suspects. That said I think some of the soap opera's cast do read a few of these forums that are talking about them, or are getting stuff passed along to them by others.

R183, we know Baby P isn't naturally discreet, she's taking direction right now from Trash Daddy. Her liking that tweet by the hockey fan chick shows she's straining at the leash, tho. It's not in her nature to keep her mouth shut, and he won't be able to hold her down forever. Look at her IG scuffle along with her mom! That girl is kindling waiting for a match.

by Anonymousreply 18611/21/2020

R169 THAT is your proof? 🤣🤣🤣 please tell me you are trolling. That’s even worse proof than what charmies come up with. But you know what? You go on believe whatever you want. 👍

by Anonymousreply 18711/21/2020

R186 I agree. Especially after BP posted a song on her story with lyrics pretty much saying exactly what had been talked about here, same with DB.

by Anonymousreply 18811/21/2020

The fact she had to search 'Paige' and 'Armie' on twitter to find the tweet since the hockey stan didn't @ her sums up how much of a narcissist BP is. Only someone thirsty would do that, so I'm not surprised one bit if she's the one fed DM and Blind Gossip.

She can't get followers on her own. The only reason she has somewhat of a youtube presence is that she would feature the bf in her vids or talk about him. She knows the only way she can build a career is by being associated with a famous dude.

BP has no composure and she can't have her mum jump in every time someone says something to her online. She's a ticking time bomb waiting to go off again.

And she can't expect TD to jump in to save her. In the 10 years he was married to Liz, he never got online to defend her, so his plaything can't expect him to come through like a white knight against the hate and charmies.

by Anonymousreply 18911/21/2020

R189 I feel like BP would have done very well in HW if only Harvey Weinstein were still around because she is very pretty and seems unbounded in her willingness to do whatever it takes to become famous. Her personality, on the other hand, is a severely limiting factor. Maybe she'll find her own version of Harvey. I don't think Armie has what it takes to make her happen though.

by Anonymousreply 19011/22/2020
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!