Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Armie Hammer posted Covid propaganda on Instagram, claiming the Cayman islands has no cases, when they do.

Is this to justify partying without social distancing or wearing a mask? Or has he been ordered to do a PSA out of punishment? His latest Instagram suggests he might be doing PR for the Cayman government because he breached quarantine. someone outright accused him of breaching a week ago saying it was all over Cayman news but was being covered up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66January 9, 2021 5:32 PM

My guess is the latter. He's dumb and manic. No way he could cope with a 14 day quarantine.

by Anonymousreply 1January 7, 2021 4:33 PM

He's an idiot

by Anonymousreply 2January 7, 2021 4:59 PM

all over the news but being covered up...

How the fuck does that work?

by Anonymousreply 3January 7, 2021 5:18 PM

I love love love lust his feet.

by Anonymousreply 4January 7, 2021 5:29 PM

The day I listen to Armie Hammer is the day I break into a government building.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5January 7, 2021 5:33 PM

Honest question. Why is DL obsessed with this guy? He isn’t hot. He has always been hammy.

by Anonymousreply 6January 7, 2021 5:42 PM

R6 he was in that movie that touched all of us gays hearts and...

by Anonymousreply 7January 7, 2021 6:09 PM

Like, his family owns the island outright and set it up as a tax shelter for other one percenters? It’s basically pedo island without the sex slaves or creative architecture.

by Anonymousreply 8January 7, 2021 6:49 PM

R8 Its a British Overseas Territory you nutjob.

by Anonymousreply 9January 7, 2021 6:52 PM

He's a moron, what else is new.

Also, he's had some kind of breakdown. This video is creepy:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10January 7, 2021 7:04 PM

Obviously he is "acting" in that video

by Anonymousreply 11January 7, 2021 11:28 PM

R11 That hair ain't acting

by Anonymousreply 12January 7, 2021 11:55 PM

His IG story comes across as if he’s bragging meanwhile he was more than happy to go against medical advice and COVID restrictions when he was in the US. What happened to him being so desperate to be away from the Caymans months ago away from his family and was asking on IG if someone had a boat to get him off the island.......

by Anonymousreply 13January 8, 2021 12:47 AM

They don’t have any community cases, not since October. Only arrivals in managed quarantine/isolation. Similar to NZ, which has been Covid free since November, and parts of Australia. Do your homework.

by Anonymousreply 14January 8, 2021 12:47 AM

Someone said TD was losing dozens of Twitter followers on a daily basis. I checked and saw that in just over a day he gained over 200 followers. Maybe his latest tweets made him win followers (?)

by Anonymousreply 15January 8, 2021 2:16 AM

Who has time to keep track of his follower numbers? Lol

by Anonymousreply 16January 8, 2021 2:28 AM

He's going to die mysteriously, isn't he?

by Anonymousreply 17January 8, 2021 2:29 AM

Have to say, tapatalk crowd is truly something special.

by Anonymousreply 18January 8, 2021 3:31 AM

[quote]Who has time to keep track of his follower numbers? Lol

You must be new here. There are posters (frauen) who try to stalk him online.

by Anonymousreply 19January 8, 2021 3:43 AM

Is this the new main Armie thread because PG is dropping some more tea about Crazy J 😂

by Anonymousreply 20January 8, 2021 4:06 AM

why she "warned" her if she is laughing at her now?isn't CJ is also a "victim"?

by Anonymousreply 21January 8, 2021 4:51 AM

So it wasn't his family he was trying to escape but the restrictions in place in July. He couldn't party as hard as he liked so he thought he'd join the commune in the desert. Now that Cayman is in full swing while LA and Cali continues more restrictions, he is happy to be back. I am sure he won't spend much time with those kids at all.

by Anonymousreply 22January 8, 2021 4:58 AM

Aw, he cares about us.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23January 8, 2021 5:26 AM

I’m glad this piece of shit is fading out of popularity.

by Anonymousreply 24January 8, 2021 5:37 AM

[quote]Have to say, tapatalk crowd is truly something special.

What did they do now?

So PG is happy to get toxic again.😸 If Crazy J did engineer the London Weho fuckfest all by herself, whose hairy thigh was she draped over??

Not sure I believe in all this kittens unite solidarity. Despite the polyamory-kink shit PG is def. jealous as fuck & still wants Trash Daddy. Think she just wants whatever tea these women have to offer. What's the endgame, tho? What is she hoping to accomplish by posting all the tea via IG stories, which aren't seen widely & get deleted a lot? If she wants the world to know TD is cheating sex pig trash, this isn't the way. Slide into Anne Helen Petersen's dms or something.😹

[quote]He's going to die mysteriously, isn't he?

Will he have his own Discovery ID special with a dramatic voiceover? He had it all...a handsome movie star with wealth and a famous name, a beautiful wife and family...AND A SECRET LIFE. But when secrets don't stay hidden and the past and present collide, the results can be deadly...😹

by Anonymousreply 25January 8, 2021 6:37 AM

R25 they didn't do anything, they just live in a fairy land lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26January 8, 2021 6:48 AM

R16, you can check out someone's social media followers, unfollows, monthly trends, etc. at sites like social blade.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27January 8, 2021 6:48 AM

Hahahaha they are still referring to the poem he recorded that reading of, thinking it was because it is about Timmy (never mind that the lady decided on the poems lol)

by Anonymousreply 28January 8, 2021 6:54 AM

I thought her story about J was quotes from others (is stans trying to make A innocent and J crazy), not inside info about the truth.

But it is clear that PG is a borderline liar, or at least exaggerating and misrepresenting the truth to make herself seem like a victim and to get attention. It is (quote) SO PAINFUL!!!!!!!!! (End quote) all this but she continues and continues and continues. Bullshit.

And the Armie haters and the charmies (somehow) fall for it hook and sinker. (And no I’m still not a fan/Stan).

by Anonymousreply 29January 8, 2021 6:59 AM

R12 Oh please, this is his desperate attempt to get attention. He is desperate to be famous and popular so he chose the infamous route.

by Anonymousreply 30January 8, 2021 7:03 AM

Girl sounds like she has been living in a fantasy world for too long. And funny how she is using the same language as that one VERY intense hater who posts on here..

A super famous actor meeting the moms of the girls he is cheating with? Lol? Also do they have a collective IQ above 100???

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31January 8, 2021 7:04 AM

R31 defense squad is ready lol

by Anonymousreply 32January 8, 2021 7:54 AM

R32 is that the best you can come up with? You’re probably just as crazy as she is. But apparently the girls are going to the tabloids “real soon” so I guess that will be fun

by Anonymousreply 33January 8, 2021 8:05 AM

Sounds like pure fantasy. It´s hard to believe her. It's getting worse with every day that goes by

by Anonymousreply 34January 8, 2021 8:05 AM

Also she’s talking about women he has dated in 2021. Lol.

by Anonymousreply 35January 8, 2021 8:06 AM

R34 🙌

by Anonymousreply 36January 8, 2021 8:07 AM

I don't understand why you would place your faith in a man who fucks you in his wife's bed, in the home he shares with her and his children, unless you're stupid to infinity and beyond. Your starting point with this dude is he is a liar. These are some truly dumb hoes. Love the tea & the telenovela, but no sympathy for them. The ultimate victims in all this are the two kids.

by Anonymousreply 37January 8, 2021 8:35 AM

Why doesn’t he do us all a favour and bore off?

by Anonymousreply 38January 8, 2021 8:56 AM

R38 because he "an artist"... He NEEDS to create his art!!!

by Anonymousreply 39January 8, 2021 9:14 AM

Wild Thyme Tea

LMAO

by Anonymousreply 40January 8, 2021 9:42 AM

He didn't make me a cute omelette!!!

Just joking

Or am I?

by Anonymousreply 41January 8, 2021 9:44 AM

Not sure why some of you are so adamant this guy wouldn't have had a harem before the divorce.

It's clearly the way he rolls.

by Anonymousreply 42January 8, 2021 9:48 AM

I wonder how many of their mothers he fucked?

by Anonymousreply 43January 8, 2021 9:50 AM

[quote] Honest question. Why is DL obsessed with this guy? He isn’t hot. He has always been hammy.

Another honest question — why do we have to ridicule and tear down guys we are obsessed with?

by Anonymousreply 44January 8, 2021 9:52 AM

R44 It's fun?

by Anonymousreply 45January 8, 2021 9:56 AM

I'm not sure its intentional but Liz just posted a very angry kitty lol.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46January 8, 2021 9:59 AM

So, both Armie and Elizabeth are both in the Cayman Islands?

by Anonymousreply 47January 8, 2021 10:15 AM

Honestly the cat looks more dumb lol.

by Anonymousreply 48January 8, 2021 10:15 AM

Duh r45. WHY is it fun?

by Anonymousreply 49January 8, 2021 10:18 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50January 8, 2021 10:22 AM

R50 huh?

by Anonymousreply 51January 8, 2021 10:35 AM

R30 you hit the nail on the head. All this gossip is generated by his team. Including the constant spamming about his alleged hookups. It's an attempt to keep him relevant and heterosexual. He's probably bottoming for his boyfriend as we speak.

by Anonymousreply 52January 8, 2021 11:31 AM

Classic bottom boy antics. Still no evidence he doesn't have a vagina.

by Anonymousreply 53January 8, 2021 11:38 AM

Armie's publicist needs to get off Datalounge. This potato is dull as shit.

by Anonymousreply 54January 8, 2021 11:43 AM

R51 posting something relevant for all the losers who post about this cockless moron.

by Anonymousreply 55January 8, 2021 11:44 AM

R55 Thanks for dropping by.

You could have brought a fruit platter or something though

by Anonymousreply 56January 8, 2021 12:43 PM

The story seems to be getting more exaggerated. "We all had apartments for him around the world" Okay but...were these just your actual apartments that you already had, that you were just sitting around in, waiting for him to swing by? I don't think all the harem members were out here, renting and fully outfitting apartments for him as PG seemed to do. The whole meeting the parents bit also seems odd. Like "hi mom, here's my married with 2 kids boyfriend who keeps me a secret" okay lol. What parent is down with that?? Even if he tried to charm them with "oh I'm separating" - psh. My own folks woulda seen through that in a second.

We get it, he's a grade A douche. But you can't sit there and cry about how he's treating you when you're also totally cool with having sex with him in his wife's bed....in the house where his kids live! What did any of these women actually expect was going to happen? There must be other dudes in the world that can fulfill a D/s kink for you, especially if you're willing to have it be long distance. Just because you're kinky doesn't mean you have to put up with being treated like garbage. But these girls wanted the fantasy he was selling and they got burned. Don't get me wrong I'm absolutely enjoying this wild thyme tea lol but she could be a little less sanctimonious about it.

This is turning into Dirty John lol

by Anonymousreply 57January 8, 2021 3:34 PM

R57 Yes. We need to hear less about her feelings and more about his dick

Please and thank you.

by Anonymousreply 58January 8, 2021 3:49 PM

Is this supposed to be one of his girls?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59January 8, 2021 5:07 PM

R59 I think she must be the other model in the photo?

by Anonymousreply 60January 8, 2021 5:09 PM

[quote]Duh [R45]. WHY is it fun?

Hun, you're on Datalounge. These kinds of existential crises about enjoying gossip are unseemly.

[quote]But you can't sit there and cry about how he's treating you when you're also totally cool with having sex with him in his wife's bed....in the house where his kids live! What did any of these women actually expect was going to happen?

She has a blind spot regarding the core nature of a transactional extramarital relationship. You're selling something & he's buying. It might look like romance but it's not the same as a real relationship of equals. The more she talks the more her lack of self awareness is starting to get annoying. Girl saw how shittily he treated his wife (no matter what arrangement they had) but never dreamed he'd turn it on her someday? Has she never watched tv or a movie? That's an old story.

by Anonymousreply 61January 8, 2021 5:46 PM

r61 exactly. She's saying he made all these promises to her, which she somehow believed, even though his actions told a totally different story. From these new stories it seems like he's been a completely manipulative douchebag to her for a LONG time. This is like the little boy who cried wolf. It doesn't matter how many lovely promises someone makes you - at some point, if he keeps reneging on any commitment he makes to you but you keep believing his bullshit, it's on you! At some point you have to take responsibility for your own fucking actions and stop whining about it.

on another point - The point of D/s relationships are to engage in a power exchange in a consensual and safe environment. He's obviously totally bastardizing that concept in order to exert a huge level of control over these women without giving them anything back in return, and is trying to mask it as just being part of the D/s dynamic. But if submission is truly her thing (as it seems to be from her many comments about it), then wouldn't she know that any type of D/s relationship without concrete trust is literally just a breeding ground for abuse? This is D/s and BDSM 101 people. This situation is truly a fucking mess.

Anyway i'll just be over here waiting for more wild thyme tea

by Anonymousreply 62January 8, 2021 6:40 PM

R62 She's not whining she's getting even

More to come.

by Anonymousreply 63January 8, 2021 6:46 PM

[quote]From these new stories it seems like he's been a completely manipulative douchebag to her for a LONG time.

Yep. The red flags were visible from Pluto right from the start, he did shitty things throughout their relationship & she called him on some of it but still got blindsided when he fucked her over in the end? He showed her over & over what he was but it never sank in? It sounds like she & the other kittens got treated badly but these are no naive babes in the woods, sorry. They're all adults who had agency over their own lives.

She's getting even AND whining.

by Anonymousreply 64January 9, 2021 7:27 AM

Maybe it’s karma for messing with a married man.. no sympathy whatsoever lol

by Anonymousreply 65January 9, 2021 7:41 AM

R65 Looks like Karma is coming for the married man who messed about many many times.

No sympathy

by Anonymousreply 66January 9, 2021 5:32 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!