Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

New music from Cardi B - WAP

The lyrics and video are shocking and lewd!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 411October 14, 2020 12:12 PM

THIS is why people look down on black people, because they prop up dumb trash like this.

by Anonymousreply 1August 7, 2020 5:14 PM

Crap is crap is crap.

And she has more than 11 million views, so people like crap. "Der's some hoars in da house!"

by Anonymousreply 2August 7, 2020 5:14 PM

R1, Cardi isn’t black, she’s Puerto Rican, but I can definitely relate to what you’re saying because I hate this aspect of black culture.

It is embarrassing and gross. Constantly having to prove I’m not a stereotype is fucking exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 3August 7, 2020 5:18 PM

No, r3. She is a black latina. And she's not even Puerto Rican, she's Dominican.

by Anonymousreply 4August 7, 2020 5:22 PM

There’s some hos in dis house!...if you see em, point em out!!!!

by Anonymousreply 5August 7, 2020 5:23 PM

You realize many Puerto Ricans are black? Cardi identifies as black

by Anonymousreply 6August 7, 2020 5:24 PM

the fuck Kylie Jenner doing up in that hizzy?

by Anonymousreply 7August 7, 2020 5:25 PM

Ugh. Never heard her songs but I heard her talking once and immediately muted. Trashy, low class, filthy-mouthed whore.

by Anonymousreply 8August 7, 2020 5:30 PM

Oh dear. Has Susan Dey commented?

by Anonymousreply 9August 7, 2020 5:31 PM

Y'all shocked by this in 2020? I love her.

by Anonymousreply 10August 7, 2020 5:32 PM

Is that Kylie Jenner?

by Anonymousreply 11August 7, 2020 5:44 PM

I thought the ending was great, particularly Normani channeling Naomi Campbell.

by Anonymousreply 12August 7, 2020 5:46 PM

[quote]Cardi identifies as black

So does Rachel Dolezal. BFD

by Anonymousreply 13August 7, 2020 5:47 PM

I didn't know Normani could work it like that.

[quote] Cardi identifies as black So does Rachel Dolezal. BFD

Black does not equate African American. So yes, Cardi, Zoe Saldana, Jharrel Jerome, Tessa Thompson are all black as they identify as Afro-Latinos.

by Anonymousreply 14August 7, 2020 5:54 PM

Remember when Blacks made amazing music? What happened?

by Anonymousreply 15August 7, 2020 5:56 PM

[quote]THIS is why people look down on black people, because they prop up dumb trash like this.

From Madonna simulating masturbation on a bed & writing a top song about giving head, to the Divinyls singing about masturbation in "I Touch Myself" & Aerosmith singing about the color of a woman's vagina in "Pink" ... sexually charged music isn't just something that has been performed only black people.

This has been going on for years, it may not be for you but don't act like only one race has done it.

[quote]Cardi isn’t black, she’s Puerto Rican, but I can definitely relate to what you’re saying because I hate this aspect of black culture.

She's Afro-Latina and she has openly stated, many times, that she considers herself to be both.

I know this is going to turn into a race hating thread. Datalounge never fails.

by Anonymousreply 16August 7, 2020 5:56 PM

And this is "MUSIC" in America nowadays???? OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!

No wonder 200, 000 people would rather die from the coronavirus than stay alive to listen to this shit!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 17August 7, 2020 5:57 PM

R15 Some still do great music, but trends right now are really crappy so the ones who get the expossure are not exactly the most talented.

It's the same with latino music, if you are not a reaggeton artist you barely exists (and reagetton is trully awful)

by Anonymousreply 18August 7, 2020 5:58 PM

Fuck that whore.

by Anonymousreply 19August 7, 2020 6:01 PM

Women want respect, but want to walk around with their fat ass hanging out and titty tassels on.

Women just want to be able to control everything with their pussy.

by Anonymousreply 20August 7, 2020 6:06 PM

Why not?

by Anonymousreply 21August 7, 2020 6:08 PM

[quote]And this is "MUSIC" in America nowadays???? OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!

Why would one song or one artist be "music in America nowadays."? There's a lot of great music now. If you don't listen to it, you won't know.

by Anonymousreply 22August 7, 2020 6:08 PM

I couldn't understand the words, is she saying Wet Ass Pussy?

by Anonymousreply 23August 7, 2020 6:09 PM

I just looked it up, and she is saying Wet Ass Pussy, I thought it had to be something else.

by Anonymousreply 24August 7, 2020 6:11 PM

Sheer poetry, I tell you!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25August 7, 2020 6:13 PM

R23, Yes... That's exactly what they are saying. Hence the title WAP. I hope there will be no pearl clutching in this thread. It's just a song...

by Anonymousreply 26August 7, 2020 6:13 PM

Cardi really needs to stop doing songs with people who can actually rap it really highlights how untalented she is.

by Anonymousreply 27August 7, 2020 6:16 PM

LMFAO!!!!

Does she kiss her mama with that mouth?

by Anonymousreply 28August 7, 2020 6:16 PM

Heavens!

by Anonymousreply 29August 7, 2020 6:17 PM

R24, The video is the radio edit...so a lot of the lyrics beeped out or changed. It's been trending since last night. Also, we have congress people condemning the lyrics on Twitter. Don't congress have more pressing problems than a Cardi B song.

by Anonymousreply 30August 7, 2020 6:17 PM

I have a feeling her mama talks like this too.

by Anonymousreply 31August 7, 2020 6:18 PM

So not ‘Without Papers’?

by Anonymousreply 32August 7, 2020 6:18 PM

That's actually a really impressive video considering they've likely made it with a lot of COVID restrictions. I definitely prefer Cardi's 'Money' though. That song and video SLAP.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33August 7, 2020 6:19 PM

Cardi B is trash. In other news, water is wet.

by Anonymousreply 34August 7, 2020 6:26 PM

And so is Cardi’s fat pussy, R34

by Anonymousreply 35August 7, 2020 6:27 PM

I don't know how much is real sets vs cgi but it's really impressive. The gold snake that comes to life and the tit sculptures are awesome. Really like the costumes, especially the one with the pointy gold pasties. lol

I love Please Me, that she did with Bruno Mars. Such a smooth song.

by Anonymousreply 36August 7, 2020 6:27 PM

(PLease Me)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37August 7, 2020 6:28 PM

(PLease Me)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38August 7, 2020 6:28 PM

Some of you need to be reminded what trashy whores really look like.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39August 7, 2020 6:30 PM

I wish black people would quit calling g each other the "N". It doesn't help.

by Anonymousreply 40August 7, 2020 6:31 PM

They are trashy too R39 but that doesn't let this Cardi creature off.

by Anonymousreply 41August 7, 2020 6:32 PM

Man, Melania looks terrible in that pic.

[quote]Also, we have congress people condemning the lyrics on Twitter.

More importantly, has DL's favorite congresswoman tweeted her support yet?

by Anonymousreply 42August 7, 2020 6:35 PM

As seen on Twitter -

Just waiting for Whoopi and Whinnie’s single to drop. Titled: Golden O’s

#WAPMusicVideo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43August 7, 2020 7:04 PM

She is no architect!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44August 7, 2020 7:06 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45August 7, 2020 7:08 PM

Those long nails always look trashy. I've worked with black girls who sport those. Not sure how they can get anything done with them.

by Anonymousreply 46August 7, 2020 7:08 PM

So fucking hilarious!!! Y'all have been hating Fraus and calling everyone who expresses anything other than enthusiasm for holes and cock "Marys" (a thread of a homeless druggie exposing his hole in public rings a bell). Madonna is seen as a sex positive QUEEN by you hypocritical bitches, Camille Pagllia and every other basic queen even though what she does and DID was what a teenager would have done (humping the stage and mimicking and orgasm... WOW how totally creative). Yes, fingering your pussy in a sex book is classier and better than some non-whites women dancing and talking about loving sex. God forbid! That's why they deserve no rights! They should be raped! We can tolerate this from white women but COLOUREDS? This is a website with FAMILY VALUES!!! DL is filled with racist cunts and self loathing coonish black people.

by Anonymousreply 47August 7, 2020 7:31 PM

There’s R3 again, stepping in with his uncle tomfoolery once more.

Same shit, different day.

by Anonymousreply 48August 7, 2020 7:33 PM

Clean up on aisle R47

by Anonymousreply 49August 7, 2020 7:34 PM

R47, Madonna is trash too. I dont know anything about Paglia or homeless guys but they sound trashy too.

So many trolls. Thank you Muriel for the ignore feature.

by Anonymousreply 50August 7, 2020 7:38 PM

R49 why is what Cardi and Meg are doing worse than what Madonna did? Why would this be a reason for people like the bitch in R1 for black people to be looked down upon? Should all gays be looked down upon because of "Throw that boy pussy"?

by Anonymousreply 51August 7, 2020 7:40 PM

Echoing the comments earlier about Respect I can't resist linking Aretha's legendary 1968 Concertgebouw Amsterdam performance of Respect.

Just for comparison as to how far we've progressed, of course.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52August 7, 2020 7:56 PM

Tsk,tsk, I haven't seen such pearl clutching since someone rinsed their pasta! How vulgar and tasteless, why can't she sing something from Follies? I'm going to the John Waters/ pron star/hole presenting threads for some REAL, classy entertainment.

Check out Lizzo, from last year's Grammy after Kolbe accident.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53August 7, 2020 8:04 PM

The white boomer pearl clutching around here is getting just a bit much.

by Anonymousreply 54August 7, 2020 8:18 PM

[quote]The lyrics and video are shocking and lewd!

Oh Mom

by Anonymousreply 55August 7, 2020 8:55 PM

The content isn't so shocking, it's just that it sounds like they found a developmentally disabled person and taught her naughty words to chant.

by Anonymousreply 56August 7, 2020 9:14 PM

Lyric video! Admit it this slaps

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57August 7, 2020 9:27 PM

Take this shit somewhere else please.

by Anonymousreply 58August 7, 2020 9:31 PM

She loves you, yeah, yeah, yeah. She loves you yeah, yeah, yeah. She loves you yeah, yeah, yeah....yeah.

I work all day to buy you money to buy you....THINGS.

And when I come home to you you make me feel ....ALRIGHT.

by Anonymousreply 59August 7, 2020 9:34 PM

This is hideous trash, absolute garbage, and anyone who likes this has no taste whatsoever.

by Anonymousreply 60August 7, 2020 9:34 PM

I am over this Cardi B gaslighter troll.

by Anonymousreply 61August 7, 2020 9:37 PM

It's no wonder we have 12 year old girls getting knocked up. I remember when Barbara Jordan was held up as a role model.

by Anonymousreply 62August 7, 2020 9:47 PM

ahem

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63August 7, 2020 9:52 PM

Thanks for the laffs, eldergays. I love, y'all, I genuinely do. I mean, I never would have fantasy cast a Follies movie if it wasn't for all of you. But the pearl clutching over this one is hilarious. Those obsessed with the "respectable" black person perhaps need to get out a bit more and realize that talent comes in all kinds of forms and one does not negate the other.

It's easy to laugh at Cardi B, but I choose to laugh WITH her and celebrate her accomplishments. This is a woman who grew up in poverty, who used her modest earnings as a stripper as a way to rise out poverty, move past gang life and escape domestic violence, who in a few short years has become the most successful female rap artist of our time, a Grammy winner (in fact, the first female solo rap artist to win Best Rap Album), the first female rapper to win ASCAP's Songwriter of the Year Award, a funny comedic actress and a very successful businesswoman. And she's used her fame and success in the social media age to raise awareness of social issues and encourage young people to become civically engaged and to make their voices heard. She was a passionate advocate for Bernie and she's since put her full weight behind encouraging young voters to turn out and support Biden.

So, if she wants to spin some sharp and funny lyrics about her wet ass pussy? More power to her!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64August 7, 2020 10:00 PM

Fat, drunk, and a Cardi B gaslighter troll is no way to spend your life, son.

by Anonymousreply 65August 7, 2020 10:03 PM

r45 is actually racist. Oprah and Whoopi did not make careers out of selling their sexuality. The meme erases that distinction and presents two accomplished black women as whores.

by Anonymousreply 66August 7, 2020 10:04 PM

What will she about when she is 60? DAP ( Dry ass pussy)

by Anonymousreply 67August 7, 2020 10:05 PM

Has she drugged anyone lately?

by Anonymousreply 68August 7, 2020 10:05 PM

Oh do fuck off R66.

You need to change your sig to white and disgusting.

Blocked.

by Anonymousreply 69August 7, 2020 10:07 PM

What kind of disgusting person signs off as “White and Disgusted”, r66? Good lord! You are trash!

by Anonymousreply 70August 7, 2020 10:10 PM

My uterus is dry

by Anonymousreply 71August 7, 2020 10:12 PM

I have to shit.

by Anonymousreply 72August 7, 2020 10:13 PM

I'd be a lot more impressed if she used her influence and told young girls to get a college education and not just shake their tits and pussy on a stripper pole.

by Anonymousreply 73August 7, 2020 10:17 PM

Wet diplomas don't sell.

by Anonymousreply 74August 7, 2020 10:20 PM

R73 Maybe that's why she supported Bernie Sanders who was for *checks notes* free public college.

by Anonymousreply 75August 7, 2020 10:20 PM

R73, please read R64.

by Anonymousreply 76August 7, 2020 10:21 PM

I thought too much DL was turning me into a belligerent asshole, but apparently I have a lot to learn.

by Anonymousreply 77August 7, 2020 10:23 PM

[quote] You are trash!

I am trash for pointing out that meme is racist and identifying myself as a white person disgusted by the racism? You sound smart.

by Anonymousreply 78August 7, 2020 10:24 PM

R64 doesn't mention anything about college.

by Anonymousreply 79August 7, 2020 10:30 PM

On her (very funny IMO) social media, Cardi regularly talks about her own desire to go back and finish her post-secondary education and maybe even one day run for office. She often tells her young fans how the world needs young people to be civic-minded and stay engaged in current events and run for office whenever they can, and that they shouldn't let old racist/classist/homophobic/sexist narratives hold them back from the desire to lead and make positive change in their communities. She also has running commentary on social and political current events on her Instastories and live Instagram sessions, where she directly engages her fans, asks and answers questions, and encourages them to get involved in social movements, so fuck all the way off, know-nothing racist boomer at R73.

Also I'm no longer able to read the word "coronavirus" and hear it in anything other than her voice.

by Anonymousreply 80August 7, 2020 10:59 PM

All these bitches who talk about how good their pussies are can’t seem to keep a man

by Anonymousreply 81August 7, 2020 11:07 PM

Yep, Friday night on DL, must be time to talk about wet pussy.

by Anonymousreply 82August 7, 2020 11:09 PM

It's so disgusting I watched it five times

by Anonymousreply 83August 7, 2020 11:12 PM

I watched it seven times, but only because it burned my retinas and I could not see more than that.

by Anonymousreply 84August 7, 2020 11:16 PM

Cardi sure is trash, but she always comes accross as the Hooker with the heart of Gold. Personally, tho I don't like her music, I like her.

Plus she's unrepentant about being a stripper.

by Anonymousreply 85August 7, 2020 11:21 PM

She drugged and rolled johns, R85. Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 86August 7, 2020 11:25 PM

Those johns were cis straight men. Thus, they probably deserved it.

by Anonymousreply 87August 7, 2020 11:28 PM

All men fuck ass now. Pussy is passé

by Anonymousreply 88August 7, 2020 11:33 PM

She was liberating value for underserved communities. She has a heart of gold after all!

by Anonymousreply 89August 7, 2020 11:33 PM

My problem with Cardi is I don’t care for her music and rap style, I find the tempo dull. I think she’s kind of a neat personality. Seems like an ex stripper would be a perfect pop star in these days.

by Anonymousreply 90August 7, 2020 11:46 PM

Cardi is half Latina half black and identifies mostly as Latina, which is an actual cultural heritage you can half. All this nonsense of Blacks trying to fabricate a heritage is ridiculous. You're American pure and simple.

I couldn't care less about her music but I like her persona. I like that song she did with Bruno Mars (himself Afro Latino).

by Anonymousreply 91August 7, 2020 11:48 PM

The first lady is an ex stripper. I'm supposed to be impressed because Cardi B can chant off of a teleprompter? Whores are a dime a dozen.

by Anonymousreply 92August 7, 2020 11:53 PM

She's a talentless whore but that's what sells these days.

by Anonymousreply 93August 7, 2020 11:53 PM

R80 exactly. She’s a smart woman who has said she wants to do something productive but lacks education and seems to have a lot of self-awareness.

The video is too much for me but I appreciate that she’s laughing at everyone calling her a whore and then superwhoring in a video. Some people like it, others will want to wish her death.

The only thing that really bugged the shit out of me was that Jenner asshole. Do they have to fucking be everywhere all the time (speaking of whores)? Why isn’t the Kanye as president scandal bringing them down faster?? Maybe 2020 will redeem itself if the Karassians FUCKING GO AWAY FOR GOOD.

by Anonymousreply 94August 8, 2020 12:01 AM

[quote]Cardi is half Latina half black and identifies mostly as Latina, which is an actual cultural heritage you can half. All this nonsense of Blacks trying to fabricate a heritage is ridiculous. You're American pure and simple.

Far be it for BLACKS to identify how they want to identify and how they want to connect to their heritage. I am assuming you mean African Americans because Black does not equal African Americans. For example Cardi is Trinidadian and Dominican. A (black) Latina but she is not African American.

[quote]I couldn't care less about her music but I like her persona. I like that song she did with Bruno Mars (himself Afro Latino).

Filipino and Puerto Rican. While they are Puerto Ricans who identify with black, many I know use white as an identifier because of their ties to Spain.

by Anonymousreply 95August 8, 2020 1:04 AM

I've noticed that many white Latinos prefer to call themselves "Spanish," so as to distance themselves from Latino/Hispanic and the connotations those terms have in America.

by Anonymousreply 96August 8, 2020 1:09 AM

Many Latinos are Black, like Cardi. Educate yourself

by Anonymousreply 97August 8, 2020 1:15 AM

The Spanish and Portuguese conquest areas were all sexy and multiply miscegenated.

by Anonymousreply 98August 8, 2020 1:27 AM

Unlike the English conquest areas. The English men didn't interbreed with the native women, they preferred their own stock.

by Anonymousreply 99August 8, 2020 1:29 AM

Well, there was slave rape. But no, nothing like a Brazil.

by Anonymousreply 100August 8, 2020 1:31 AM

[Intro: Cardi B, Frank Ski & Megan Thee Stallion] Whores in this house

There's some whores in this house

There's some whores in this house

There's some whores in this house (Hold up)

I said certified freak, seven days a week

Wet-ass pussy, make that pullout game weak, woo (Ah)

[Chorus: Cardi B]

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

Yeah, you fuckin' with some wet-ass pussy

Bring a bucket and a mop for this wet-ass pussy

Give me everything you got for this wet-ass pussy

[Verse 1: Cardi B & Megan Thee Stallion]

Beat it up, nigga, catch a charge

Extra large and extra hard

Put this pussy right in your face

Swipe your nose like a credit card

Hop on top, I wanna ride

I do a kegel while it's inside

Spit in my mouth, look in my eyes

This pussy is wet, come take a dive

Tie me up like I'm surprised

Let's roleplay, I'll wear a disguise

I want you to park that big Mack truck right in this little garage

Make it cream, make me scream

Out in public, make a scene

I don't cook, I don't clean

But let me tell you how I got this ring (Ayy, ayy)

[Verse 2: Megan Thee Stallion]

Gobble me, swallow me, drip down the side of me (Yeah)

Quick, jump out 'fore you let it get inside of me

(Yeah) I tell him where to put it, never tell him where I'm

'bout to be (Huh)

I'll run down on him 'fore I have a nigga runnin' me

(Pow, pow, pow)

Talk your shit, bite your lip (Yeah)

Ask for a car while you ride that dick (While you ride that dick)

You really ain't never gotta fuck him for a thing

(Yeah) He already made his mind up 'fore he came (Ayy, ah)

Now get your boots and your coat for this wet-ass pussy (Ah, ah, ah)

He bought a phone just for pictures of this wet-ass pussy (Click, click, click)m

Pay my tuition just to kiss me on this wet-ass pussy (Mwah, mwah, mwah)

Now make it rain if you wanna see some wet-ass pussy (Yeah, yeah)

[Verse 3: Cardi B & Megan Thee Stallion] Look, I need a hard hitter, need a deep stroker

Need a Henny drinker, need a weed smoker

Not a garter snake, I need a king cobra

With a hook in it, hope it lean over

He got some money, then that's where I'm headed

Pussy A1 just like his credit

He got a beard, well, I'm tryna wet it

I let him taste it, now he diabetic

I don't wanna spit, I wanna gulp

I wanna gag, I wanna choke

I want you to touch that lil' dangly thing that swing

in the back of my throat

My head game is fire, punani Dasani

It's goin' in dry and it's comin' out soggy

I ride on that thing like the cops is behind me (Yeah,

I spit on his mic and now he tryna sign me, woo

[Verse 4: Megan Thee Stallion] Your honor, I'm a freak bitch, handcuffs, leashes

Switch my wig, make him feel like he cheatin'

Put him on his knees, give him somethin' to believe in

Never lost a fight, but I'm lookin' for a beatin'

In the food chain, I'm the one that eat ya

If he ate my ass, he's a bottom-feeder

Big D stand for big demeanor

I could make ya bust before I ever meet ya

If it don't hang, then he can't bang

You can't hurt my feelings, but I like pain

If he fuck me and ask "Whose is it?"

When I ride the dick, I'ma spell my name,

by Anonymousreply 101August 8, 2020 1:32 AM

She was JUST 17, you KNOW what I mean. Beatles

If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life / Never make a pretty woman your wife / So from my personal point of view / Get an ugly girl to marry you . 1963

POW! Johnny get angry, Johnny get mad. give me the biggest lecture I ever had, I need a strong man Show me that you care really care for me. kd lang

Brown SUgar. Gold coast slave ship bound for cotton fields / Sold in the market down in New Orleans / Scarred old slaver knows he's doing alright / Hear him whip the women just around midnight. Rolling Stones.

Pure hoodlum trash if you ask me.

I blame those common Baltimore schools. Oh God, I wish we lived in Connecticut.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102August 8, 2020 1:55 AM

Look, Madonna and whoever else you want to claim actually could reference art if asked where their ideas came from. 30s filmmakers and artists, political statements about religion, abortion, racism, etc. Yes it was sexual, but this is straight up porn. This is of absolutely no value to this, it's as much a symptom of the bankruptcy of our culture as Trump.

by Anonymousreply 103August 8, 2020 1:57 AM

True r103. The context is much different.

by Anonymousreply 104August 8, 2020 2:02 AM

What's wrong with her face?

by Anonymousreply 105August 8, 2020 2:02 AM

WHY ARE WE TALKING ABOUT PUSSY

by Anonymousreply 106August 8, 2020 2:06 AM

Because you're not enlightened or woke unless you give it a try, R106.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107August 8, 2020 2:10 AM

Unfortunately, I was married for 10 years, R107. I did my pussy time.

by Anonymousreply 108August 8, 2020 2:13 AM

Pussy can go fuck itself.

by Anonymousreply 109August 8, 2020 2:14 AM

did someone say "pussy time"???

R108

by Anonymousreply 110August 8, 2020 2:15 AM

R56, that's insightful. Unfortunately, she was not able to receive a proper education and she was developmentally disabled in multiple ways. So, she is self taught from her own innate intelligence and her real life Bronx experience. It's sad she never learned grammar or sentence structure or developed a vocabulary sophisticated enough to express her feelings. But, there is no denying her talent, intelligence and humanity.

A woman with her background is lucky to be alive.

Speaking as an eldergay/troll/get off my lawn, type, I find today's youth inspiring and refreshing. If you don't like it, go start another Follies thread. Why are your here saying cunty things without offering anything of value?

by Anonymousreply 111August 8, 2020 2:17 AM

Wet ass pussy ? what does it means? sweaty anus and vagina?

by Anonymousreply 112August 8, 2020 2:19 AM

So, R108... You were married - to a WOMAN? And that dick of yours has been inside a VAGINA?

*lifts caftan, turns around, presents hole*

by Anonymousreply 113August 8, 2020 2:19 AM

I'm in my late forties and I really don't listen to the new music. I listen to my 80s. But after seeing this. I am so glad. Not missing out on anything. Especially this shit.

by Anonymousreply 114August 8, 2020 2:28 AM

Pussy time as in, screwed up and got sentenced to 10 years of pussy. I mean, we were both gay, so there was not much pussy, and what pussy time there was did not resemble Cardi B's luscious super fun wet pussy idyll.

by Anonymousreply 115August 8, 2020 2:30 AM

Didn't Barbra originally do this song?

by Anonymousreply 116August 8, 2020 2:32 AM

R116 On film, yes, but it was Carol Channing who introduced it on stage.

by Anonymousreply 117August 8, 2020 2:37 AM

[quote]Look, Madonna and whoever else you want to claim actually could reference art if asked where their ideas came from. 30s filmmakers and artists, political statements about religion, abortion, racism, etc. Yes it was sexual, but this is straight up porn. This is of absolutely no value to this, it's as much a symptom of the bankruptcy of our culture as Trump.

So because Madonna made her envelope-pushing porn-y pop music pretentious, and could "reference art" (ugh) that makes her an artist? Maybe this is porn but at least it's campy and amusing, unlike Madonna. And what's wrong with porn?

by Anonymousreply 118August 8, 2020 2:46 AM

This is one of the best songs that Diane Warren has ever written. She's still got it!

by Anonymousreply 119August 8, 2020 2:46 AM

Is it really camp, though? Or is it just cheap tacky shit?

by Anonymousreply 120August 8, 2020 2:51 AM

😂😂😂 at you elder gay whores acting triggered by this when some of you have told us you’ve SUCKED THOUSANDS OF COCKS SINCE VIETNAM!

by Anonymousreply 121August 8, 2020 2:51 AM

Camp? Honey, no one who was on that set knows what camp, Camp, satire, tents, bonfires, or Susan fucking Sontag are.

by Anonymousreply 122August 8, 2020 2:53 AM

Do you think if I play this my crappy neighbors will move?

by Anonymousreply 123August 8, 2020 2:57 AM

Cardi’s pussy no thanks. She is a shitty rapper. I guess you can give her points for originality for rapping like a special needs 10 year old. Megan Thee Stallion and Doja Cat are much more interesting nowadays and they dont look like they pussy stinks.

by Anonymousreply 124August 8, 2020 3:02 AM

I don't want to spit/ I want to go / want to gag / I want to choke / I want you to touch that lil' dangly thing that swing in the back of my throat

TALK THAT SHIT, CARDI!

by Anonymousreply 125August 8, 2020 3:05 AM

[quote]Is it really camp, though? Or is it just cheap tacky shit?

What's Madonna but cheap tacky shit with pretensions?

by Anonymousreply 126August 8, 2020 3:06 AM

Chile Im sick of these young hoes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127August 8, 2020 3:08 AM

R102 I LOVE k.d.'s version of "Johnny Get Angry"; Shelley Fabares sang it first back in the 60s. I love how k.d. would dramatically throw herself on the stage at the end of the song, wish I'd seen her do it live.

These Cardi B lyrics are so over the top, some of them made me laugh. Mostly I think it's waaaay too explicit and tacky for my taste but I'm not her audience so, shrug. I'm glad I don't have kids, I'd be mortified if they listened to this kinda shit.

by Anonymousreply 128August 8, 2020 3:11 AM

Lil Kim did this shit SO much better two decades ago.

by Anonymousreply 129August 8, 2020 3:12 AM

Madonna wasn't campy. She was just an over-serious bitch who stole from gays and then took the fun out of it.

by Anonymousreply 130August 8, 2020 3:14 AM

so gurl, was this masterpiece shot before or after Meg got SHOT in both of her feets?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131August 8, 2020 3:21 AM

The rampant racism and misogyny in this thread aside: with the country in absolute turmoil and life just sucking in general, the absolute last thing I want to hear is Cardi B going on and on about her wet ass pussy.

by Anonymousreply 132August 8, 2020 3:32 AM

But she is an artist and a humanitarian and a scholar, R132!!

by Anonymousreply 133August 8, 2020 3:37 AM

If Khia could get her shit together long enough, I would love to watch her rant about it.

It's just another tumble in the fall of civilization, though.

by Anonymousreply 134August 8, 2020 3:38 AM

Where did Kylie get all that junk and stuff? It's all plastic?

by Anonymousreply 135August 8, 2020 3:39 AM

r134 Im sure Khia will drag THE FUCK out of these two and Kylie Jenner on Youtube or wherever she does her weekly online show.

They needed some hot mens in the video too, this shit must be for lesbians

by Anonymousreply 136August 8, 2020 3:46 AM

Cardi B is American, why are Americans so caught up on this heritage shit? Unless you were born or raised in Trinidad or Puerto Rico, you're American. It's true America is a melting pot, so is Brazil and no Brazilian says they're Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, you'll never hear Gisele saying she's German, so why do people keep calling themselves something they're not? Even if you were born in little Italy you're still a New Yorker and an American, you'll never be Italian. That annoys me.

by Anonymousreply 137August 8, 2020 3:47 AM

I like Doja Cat, for now.

by Anonymousreply 138August 8, 2020 3:48 AM

[quote]Where did Kylie get all that junk and stuff? It's all plastic?

Just a tad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139August 8, 2020 3:49 AM

r137 are you American?

by Anonymousreply 140August 8, 2020 3:54 AM

What an overreaction to a song about sex, it's like we're back to 1841 during weekly sermon.

It's a pity non Spanish speakers couldn't enjoy Cardi B's much more graphic song La Bebe Leche (the baby that drinks milk in free translation -- there's a double entendre here, so classy).

I couldn't find a translation to the song, but I did find these two Latinos from Jersey reacting to the lyrics and they translate it half way through.

At the 4:50 mark when she starts singing, take a look a the hot twink's reaction to her lyrics describing how she loves to get on her knees and suck all the milk from a guy's hard cock. Even the little thug is blushing. It's priceless.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141August 8, 2020 4:05 AM

Oh yes, not liking a talentless whore who makes shit music is SO racist and misogynist!

by Anonymousreply 142August 8, 2020 4:07 AM

R140 I'm American, with an immigrant Latino parent.

by Anonymousreply 143August 8, 2020 4:09 AM

R143 you are mexican deal with it.

by Anonymousreply 144August 8, 2020 4:11 AM

R141 the blond is a JUICY.

by Anonymousreply 145August 8, 2020 4:16 AM

His Instagram R141 😋

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146August 8, 2020 4:19 AM

Same thing here R114. I listen to a wide variety of music from jazz to heavy metal but I haven't listened to the radio for more than 30 minutes in 5 years and that was only classic rock. I stick to spotify or my playlists. Everything I hear on 5he radio now sounds like shit. Autotuned, plastic pop or hiphop/rap.

by Anonymousreply 147August 8, 2020 5:27 AM

The people in OP's link look like two $1.00 crack whores. Total trash who are crawling with a wide selection of venereal diseases.

by Anonymousreply 148August 8, 2020 5:37 AM

Does it have a good beat so you can dance to it?

by Anonymousreply 149August 8, 2020 6:04 AM

Nothing to see here.

8 years ago I rapped about cunnilingus AND analingus.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150August 8, 2020 6:37 AM

Add a 1 to that number, actually.

by Anonymousreply 151August 8, 2020 6:42 AM

R141, Did you read the comment on that link, "That's the ghettoest song ever."

by Anonymousreply 152August 8, 2020 6:51 AM

R131 Wtf - her boyfriend shot her feet and she needed surgery but the police haven’t charged him for it? The hell?

by Anonymousreply 153August 8, 2020 6:58 AM

Why is R150 allowed to post from 2010? Muriel!!

by Anonymousreply 154August 8, 2020 8:59 AM

The pearl-clutching in this thread is hilarious. People act like Foxy Brown or Lil’ Kim never existed. Damn, I listened to “How Many Licks” by Kim when I was a teenager and it did not turn me into a drug-addicted hooker/stripper. Plenty of 90s songs were nasty and raunchy as hell.

Now I don’t think that Cardi is a good rapper but she is a great social media personality. Megan, on the other hand, is the real deal, so I hope she has a great career.

The only thing that does bother me a bit is that there is no diversity with female rappers anymore, it’s all about sex. When Kim and Foxy were the nasty rappers, we also had Queen Latifah, Missy, Lauryn, MC Lyte, Eve, Da Brat and all the RnB ladies. It was a good mix, something for everyone. I really miss those days.

by Anonymousreply 155August 8, 2020 12:52 PM

These rap bitches all seem dickmatised but I guess they are bringing home the bacon. It doesn't seem like the ideal creative output by emancipated women artists.

by Anonymousreply 156August 8, 2020 12:58 PM

They’d have been better off spending less time and effort on the video and more on writing the ‘song’.

by Anonymousreply 157August 8, 2020 1:34 PM

Cardi should do a cover

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158August 8, 2020 2:25 PM

This song is vile. Our culture is debased.

by Anonymousreply 159August 8, 2020 2:31 PM

Yep

by Anonymousreply 160August 8, 2020 2:34 PM

[quote]The pearl-clutching in this thread is hilarious. People act like Foxy Brown or Lil’ Kim never existed.

Cardi B is nowhere near the league of Kim and Foxy, who both had impeccable flow and a real wit and cleverness to their lyrics. Cardi B has none of these things, she's like a kid who just learned some dirty words.

by Anonymousreply 161August 8, 2020 2:44 PM

Did Lil Kim and Foxy write their own lyrics or did they have ghostwriters?

by Anonymousreply 162August 8, 2020 3:31 PM

Dirtier mouth than Erna!

by Anonymousreply 163August 8, 2020 3:45 PM

An unintended consequence of being a fan of the song. Designer Alexander Wang posted a video of him dancing to it and it went viral, only for people to dredge back up old accusations that Wang sexually harassed and raped trans women. Of course no one has actual proof, just old tweets from Azaelia Banks and a commenter.

by Anonymousreply 164August 8, 2020 4:28 PM

Wait...Azealia Banks is trans?

by Anonymousreply 165August 8, 2020 4:39 PM

One of the worst things the religious right did to this country was to attach standards of decency with conservatism, faith, and just being a miserable scold in general. Because of their exacerbates finger-waving it became uncool for reasonable people to speak out against indecency. Tipper Gore was on to something, but she didn’t have much success. We have watched our pop culture become more aggressive, more debased, and more damaging with every generation. It has done more to damage our society than people give it credit for.

by Anonymousreply 166August 8, 2020 5:01 PM

They should at least promote birth control or otherwise tell kids to be careful about expensive-ass babies coming out of that wet pussy. Also, STDs I guess.

by Anonymousreply 167August 8, 2020 5:09 PM

The reason she's rapping about Kegels is because she has the fucking Grand Canyon down there. Pussy is beyond overrated.

by Anonymousreply 168August 8, 2020 5:12 PM

The bun is too big for the hot dog 🌭

by Anonymousreply 169August 8, 2020 5:17 PM

I mean, she's talking about putting Mack trucks in the thing.

by Anonymousreply 170August 8, 2020 5:20 PM

Nasty!

by Anonymousreply 171August 8, 2020 5:27 PM

[quote]Cardi B is American, why are Americans so caught up on this heritage shit? Unless you were born or raised in Trinidad or Puerto Rico, you're American.

Puerto Ricans are American citizens. It's not a state but all Puerto Ricans can come to the US, work and live here, or vice-versa, because it's US territory.

by Anonymousreply 172August 8, 2020 5:28 PM

[quote]All this nonsense of Blacks trying to fabricate a heritage is ridiculous. You're American pure and simple.

R91 you clearly dont have enough familiarity with Black culture to speak on the subject, which is a shame because you are Latino. Growing up with Black Caribbean parents is different from being raised by a Black American parent. There are huge culture differences between the two.

by Anonymousreply 173August 8, 2020 5:29 PM

Not surprising that people have trouble understanding that African slaves were sent across the Caribbean in addition to the US mainland. These are not topics covered in American classrooms.

by Anonymousreply 174August 8, 2020 5:31 PM

"You realize many Puerto Ricans are black?"

It's not interesting enough to remember.

by Anonymousreply 175August 8, 2020 5:35 PM

Yeah, just throw paper towels at them and hope they don't shoot up Congress again.

by Anonymousreply 176August 8, 2020 5:36 PM

[quote]Growing up with Black Caribbean parents is different from being raised by a Black American parent. There are huge culture differences between the two.

The major one being that Black Caribbeans (as well as Black Africans) fucking hate Black Americans.

by Anonymousreply 177August 8, 2020 6:44 PM

This is what Muslim clerics are talking about when they decry Western decadence and evil. Not saying I agree but this is the lowest rung of our cultural ladder.

by Anonymousreply 178August 8, 2020 7:42 PM

Kylie bought herself huge E cup breasts which expanded with her pregnancy and she ended up getting stretchmarks on the top of them, which is something all hoes fear. She showed them on an instagram once but uses photoshop to cover them. You won't see her in public with her whole breasts exposed, she has special dresses that reach up to cover the marks whilst leaving the middle cleavage exposed.

by Anonymousreply 179August 8, 2020 7:44 PM

Why for s a song about having a wet pussy sung by two females have 5 male writers listed in the writers credits?

Talentless slags. And the song is fucking terrible. Nobody would even give it a second listen without that desperate video.

by Anonymousreply 180August 8, 2020 10:18 PM

Good ol' Roxane Gay has weighed in. She enjoys the video. Also describes it was wholesome and educational (huh?). Her biggest problem and that of her followers is the appearance of Kylie Jenner. She says "no one asked for that" but from what I read Cardi B has defended having Kylie, saying she wanted all types of women in the video. I was surprised when I saw Rosalita turn up towards the end.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181August 8, 2020 10:56 PM

I don't think it's particularly tasteful

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182August 8, 2020 11:01 PM

[quote]Why for s a song about having a wet pussy sung by two females have 5 male writers listed in the writers credits?

r180 its not really anything new for female rappers. A lot of their hits are penned by men shopping their songs. They are reworked and sold to the women for huge money, especially now when female rappers are the rage. You get these half naked women delivering the aggressive lyrics and people just eat it up. Nicki Minaj and the City Girls do the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 183August 8, 2020 11:51 PM

I badly want somebody to videotape Lindsay Graham reacting to this video.

by Anonymousreply 184August 9, 2020 12:10 AM

Cardi says the video took a month of planning, to build sets, rehearse, and have stylists and clothes come in from Europe with the COVID restrictions. Over 100k was spent on COVID tests!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185August 9, 2020 1:02 AM

Who will think of the EpiPens??

[quote]I was enjoying the video even as someone who isn’t a Cardi fan; however, when the white woman with no talent appeared I began dry heaving uncontrollably. Something about the presence of such an entity during such a moment... I am simply allergic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186August 9, 2020 1:14 AM

Shelley Fabares did 'Johnny Angel,' not 'Johnny Get Angry,' R128.

by Anonymousreply 187August 9, 2020 1:34 AM

I don't have kids, but if i did I sure as hell would make sure they weren't listening to or watching this kind of crap.

by Anonymousreply 188August 9, 2020 2:08 AM

Of course Roxane Gay likes the video, she’s a gay woman! This video seems to be targeted towards young, hot lesbian types.

by Anonymousreply 189August 9, 2020 2:59 AM

R187. Seems they both sang versions of the song, the songwriters were Hal David/Sherman Edwards (just looked it up)

by Anonymousreply 190August 9, 2020 3:02 AM

I'm not sure people get it, maybe I don't get it, but it's so over the top you can't take it seriously, and it's not serious. It's just words, who is it hurting?

I notice people are only comparing it to songs by other women, what about some songs by male rappers? I've heard more graphic songs than this - and when I was a kid. This is just more mainstream and Cardi B is more popular.

by Anonymousreply 191August 9, 2020 5:25 AM

R64, that's so patronizing--the soft bigotry of low expectations and all.

If your goddaughter or niece adopted the sex worker aesthetic or wanted to go into stripping or camming, I doubt you'd be pleased.

by Anonymousreply 192August 9, 2020 6:37 AM

A couple years ago that would have been just a minor x-rated novelty song. Now it's mainstream.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193August 9, 2020 7:09 AM

R189, I also suspect Roxane is so into it because it gives her the chance to be exhausted at the inclusion of Kylie Jenner in the video. Never happier than when unhappy about something is our Roxane!

by Anonymousreply 194August 9, 2020 7:31 AM

All I see and hear are two dumb whores, playing into the same old trope of black women being cheap, hypersexual animals, capable of nothing more. This is no celebration of women in control of their lives or sexuality. It’s further denigration of an entire subculture fooled into thinking it’s empowering to subvert standards of decency. We’ve seen this stuff before and it’s not shocking or amusing, like it might have been 20 or 30 years ago. It’s just pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 195August 9, 2020 8:12 AM

^ITA.

[quote]but from what I read Cardi B has defended having Kylie, saying she wanted all types of women in the video.

OH FFS, what phony. If she wanted "all types of women" in her video there would be dumpy flyover fraus, skinny Asians, and 90 y/o Yentas in it as well. Kylie is there for one reason only. They each want the others followers. That's all these collabs are about. Nothing else.

by Anonymousreply 196August 9, 2020 9:40 AM

"I don't have kids, but if i did I sure as hell would make sure they weren't listening to or watching this kind of crap."

I would rather have them listen to this song than listen to Trump.

by Anonymousreply 197August 9, 2020 9:40 AM

I don't have kids but I would rather have them listen to this crap than go to a the hottest gay club and play on the slip and slide.

Look gurlz, I understand your revulsion at the content, I just don't understand why you're wasting your valuable time and effort to come here and shit on her? I hate everything Kardashian and 20 other threads, I wouldn't even think of reading j100 comments about them.

If David Bowie or Jerry Garcia or Warhol came back from the dead, who would they want to spend time with, YOU or Cardi B?

If you hate Cardi B, you'll loath 6ix9, he refuses to act like a respectable cocksucker and chooses to be gay in his own way. And you know what? I'd bet he will LOVE Follies if he lives long enough to see it.

Related Datalounge Thread-

-Now there are naked guys everywhere! Sucking each other off. Fisting each other. There was one dude that was riding another guy (cowgirl style) and yelling “Balles Tief!” “Balles Tief!”…I ask the dude next to me…”What’s he screamin?!”…He informs “Balles Tief” is German for “Balls Deep”…

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198August 9, 2020 10:13 AM

OOps!>

6ix9

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199August 9, 2020 10:16 AM

Love how that Jenner whore is showing off her tits and ass - granted, that's her only talent. She's showing her daughter that being a whore is a family tradition and empowering to women!

by Anonymousreply 200August 9, 2020 1:17 PM

The CGI is pretty amazing though. Megan looks soooo old...her face, body, and voice remind me a 52 year old middle school principal or judge on Law and Order.

The song is really bad, just like "Money." But both of these had amazing videos??

by Anonymousreply 201August 9, 2020 1:21 PM

If a white woman sang a song with those lyrics (even skipping the 'niggas') she'd be eviscerated. Black rap artists get away with so much more. A recent Billboard number 1, Rockstar, glorifies gun violence: ' if I see a nigga on my bitch I shoot him with my Glock'.

by Anonymousreply 202August 9, 2020 4:00 PM

Cardi is way too crass for my taste, but she can be entertaining and she cleans up really really well. Nicki Minaj is a better songwriter and more grounded, but would probably cut you sooner than Cardi would.

by Anonymousreply 203August 9, 2020 4:29 PM

Thank You R151

Don't drink and post.

by Anonymousreply 204August 9, 2020 10:29 PM

Forget about the animals,.Isn't listening to this garbage torture enough for us?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205August 9, 2020 10:30 PM

Such elan! Such brio! Such pussy-popping!! Brava!!!

by Anonymousreply 206August 9, 2020 10:33 PM

“I do a Kegel, while it’s inside.”

She’s just promoting good pelvic health for women.

by Anonymousreply 207August 9, 2020 10:39 PM

I bet if it were dudes popping their bussies in the video, this thread would have a different tone! 😁

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208August 9, 2020 10:41 PM

Nicki is very talented and a hard worker but having a baby with a convicted felon is the ultimate self-sabotage. City Girls, Cardi, and Megan (the 52 year old middle school principal) will take her spot even tho Nicki is ten years older than all of them but looks much, much better and has talent.

by Anonymousreply 209August 9, 2020 10:42 PM

[quote]Megan (the 52 year old middle school principal)

oh the shade!

Nicki is a huge bitch hunny. She needs features with the young kids to get a hit now. She had a good run, hopefully the baby and that street husband of hers keep her occupied.

by Anonymousreply 210August 9, 2020 10:48 PM

[quote]City Girls, Cardi, and Megan (the 52 year old middle school principal) will take her spot even tho Nicki is ten years older than all of them but looks much, much better and has talent.

Nicki has been able to show more talent, thanks to her longevity, but I think her career is gasping for air. Trollz with Tekashi 6ix9ine? Basura. She brought nothing to the "Say So" remix. But City Girls is no threat to her. "Pussy Talk" was okay but didn't reach as high as it could even with Doja Cat on the track.

by Anonymousreply 211August 9, 2020 10:49 PM

Megan Thee Stallion is gorgeous. Cardi B is one funny looking bitch and she can’t rap. I don’t get how her career happened.

by Anonymousreply 212August 9, 2020 10:55 PM

This song is degrading and transphobic. Just think of how bad all trans woman who DON’T have “wet ass pussies” will feel when they hear this on the radio or whatever.

by Anonymousreply 213August 9, 2020 10:56 PM

Wow. Just wow. makes Saweetie's "My Type" sound like The Beatles' 'Let It Be'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214August 9, 2020 11:21 PM

Wet ass-pussies

A simple hyphen is all it takes stop the genocide, R213. The same hyphen you use on a daily basis to create compound adjectives could SAVE A LIFE. Please do your part. We all have a hyphen to spare.

#JustOneHyphen

by Anonymousreply 215August 9, 2020 11:27 PM

This song is crap, and this woman should be thrown in the Hudson with the other garbage.

by Anonymousreply 216August 9, 2020 11:29 PM

I love r215 giving English grammar lessons in this context. These people can barely even speak the language, much less write it.

by Anonymousreply 217August 9, 2020 11:34 PM

R64, yeah, Belcalis is a decent person. She's a decent person even if I'm not the biggest fan of her music.

by Anonymousreply 218August 9, 2020 11:45 PM

Garbage "music" from a garbage industry.

by Anonymousreply 219August 10, 2020 12:41 AM

[quote]I don’t get how her career happened.

Her wet ass pussy had a lot to do with it.

by Anonymousreply 220August 10, 2020 1:36 AM

[quote] Wet ass-pussies. A simple hyphen is all it takes stop the genocide, [R213]. The same hyphen you use on a daily basis to create compound adjectives could SAVE A LIFE. Please do your part. We all have a hyphen to spare.

I don't think that's right. As I see it, ass here is used as a qualifier, as in "suck-ass job" or "long-ass screed" so I think the correct compound adjective should be wet-ass pussy (as in very wet) it makes more sense to me.

by Anonymousreply 221August 10, 2020 7:34 AM

They are ass-pussies that happen to be wet. The ass-pussies in question require nothing more than a 'wet'.

Hyphens are thoughtlessly thrown around and I was simply pointing out that the donation of a single hyphen could SAVE A LIFE.

#JustOneHyphen

by Anonymousreply 222August 10, 2020 7:50 AM

Asses don't get wet in women, pussies do. You're wrong.

by Anonymousreply 223August 10, 2020 8:01 AM

So I guess this means you won't be donating?

#JustOneHyphen

#StopTheGenocide

by Anonymousreply 224August 10, 2020 8:18 AM

I agree, today I heard a song about "Shooting a sheriff". And another song about a psychopath, Maxwell, who murdered his date, his teacher and a judge with a Silver Hammer! And another who shot his baby, Down by the River. This stuff is sickening. The whole country is going down the terlot, I tell ya.

OH, God, I wish we lived in Connecticut!

by Anonymousreply 225August 10, 2020 11:49 AM

Those songs had melodies.

by Anonymousreply 226August 10, 2020 12:04 PM

[quote]”If he ate my ass, he's a bottom-feeder”

I LOL’d

by Anonymousreply 227August 10, 2020 1:09 PM

R225 Subject matter isn’t necessarily a problem. My college madrigals group used to perform this song (our choir director told us to slur the words slightly so the audience couldn’t tell).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 228August 10, 2020 3:07 PM

Yes, r226, I agree. If only they would sing about murdering women and law enforcement officers in a way that's pleasing to those of us with such refined tastes. Mama's Mussey could never get moist in the presence of such vulgarity which is why she had to give up cagemeat almost entirely.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229August 10, 2020 3:16 PM

Thats what I been hearing on the subwoofers when the brothers are drivin by. I'm that outa touch. Music to hold a semi-erection to.

by Anonymousreply 230August 10, 2020 3:42 PM

[quote]I don't think that's right. As I see it, ass here is used as a qualifier, as in "suck-ass job" or "long-ass screed" so I think the correct compound adjective should be wet-ass pussy (as in very wet) it makes more sense to me.

Correct. I'm surprised it has to be explained to these yokels.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231August 10, 2020 8:33 PM

The Simpsons correctly predicted Ben Shapiro’s reaction to WAP!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232August 10, 2020 9:55 PM

The grammar queens are absolutely tedious.

by Anonymousreply 233August 10, 2020 10:27 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234August 10, 2020 11:13 PM

R232. Shapiro is a DL'er, he's reading the lyrics on his show! Who is worse, Cardi-B, Stormy Daniels or the pig who fucked her while his wife was pregnant? She spanked him with a magazine with him on the cover and he told her she looked like Ivanka. But, wet ass pussy is the outrage.

No story on E. Jean's Carrolls DNA lawsuit moving forward? He raped her. His DNA is on her dress. He calls her a liar but hasn't sued for defamation. Wet Ass Pussy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235August 10, 2020 11:57 PM

I don’t know who’s more dumb. Ben Shapiro for feigning offense to “WP” or the people that are celebrating it and defending it as a piece of art.

by Anonymousreply 236August 10, 2020 11:59 PM

FFS, "WP", is Elvis the Pelvis, Jimi Hendrix playing with his cock, Biting a Head of a Bat, Madonna in Playboy. It's her Soup Can and 15 minutes. Look at all the garbage music we have all heard every day forever, it's nothing. Change the channel if you don't like it. 200 posts of the same fucking thing. Move on.

by Anonymousreply 237August 11, 2020 12:51 AM

CeeLo Green, a man who has written a song titled "Fuck You" and another song about fucking corpses, would like us to know this song has offended his delicate moral sensibilities.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238August 11, 2020 12:54 AM

Classic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239August 11, 2020 2:31 AM

Is this post, in response to an obvious joke at R215, serious or trolling? With the lack of comprehension on display around here these days, I honestly can’t tell.

[quote]I don't think that's right. As I see it, ass here is used as a qualifier, as in "suck-ass job" or "long-ass screed" so I think the correct compound adjective should be wet-ass pussy (as in very wet) it makes more sense to me.

by Anonymousreply 240August 11, 2020 3:07 AM

Cardi B on the cover of Elle September 2020...taking over summer 2020.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241August 11, 2020 1:58 PM

R238...Don't forget he's been accused of rape...he needs to go back into hiding. No one cares!

by Anonymousreply 242August 11, 2020 2:01 PM

I listened to Joe Budden's podcast when they did the lyric breakdown for WAP and one of the guys, Mal, was going on and on about how dirty the song is and how in this day and age it's wild to have women lyrics such as these. But Joe and the others put him straight - what about how men in the rap game have always said things like this 2 Live Crew and Too Short especially. I'd even take it all the way to recent years with Jay Z's "Give It To Me" (Give me that funk/that sweet/that nasty/ that gushy stuff). When women are freely saying what they want and they want to give you that WAP suddenly some guys turn into dainty flowers in need of a fainting couch.

by Anonymousreply 243August 11, 2020 2:24 PM

The song is just plain stupid. It doesn’t offend me but the song and Cardi B are trash.

by Anonymousreply 244August 11, 2020 2:26 PM

r243 that guy Mal must be young. Lil Kim, Trina, Khia etc have had much nastier lyrics. Its not really anything new so I dont know why people are so surprised?

by Anonymousreply 245August 11, 2020 3:06 PM

Where can I get a Wet Ass Pussy?

by Anonymousreply 246August 11, 2020 3:13 PM

Wet Ash Pushy

by Anonymousreply 247August 11, 2020 3:45 PM

I'm not mad at Safaree for doing his own remix .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248August 11, 2020 7:33 PM

With a special appearance by Carole Baskin!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249August 12, 2020 12:25 AM

I grew up with Lil' Kim and Foxy Brown, and both brought artistry and skill to their "sexual content." They released classic albums that still sound amazing to this day.

Cardi B and Meghan just sound awful and stupid. Meghan also looks so fucking old. Is she secretly 50ish?? Cardi can definitely rock couture after all her hooker workouts on the pole.

by Anonymousreply 250August 12, 2020 2:07 AM

Cardi is literally a stripper/ prostitute who drugged her "johns" and stole from them.

WTF is there to admire about her?

by Anonymousreply 251August 12, 2020 2:14 AM

[quote]I grew up with Lil' Kim and Foxy Brown, and both brought artistry and skill to their "sexual content." They released classic albums that still sound amazing to this day.

Absolutely. They had real flow and artistry, and their raps were often hilariously filthy.

Big Momma Thang is a classic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252August 12, 2020 2:27 AM

Maybe Madonna should do a remix of her own. I'm sure she could drop some sexy verses about her own wap. Try out some of the choreography featured in the video.

Maybe she could have Safaree in her video as her love interest.

by Anonymousreply 253August 12, 2020 2:31 AM

Yeah, you fuckin' with some cobwebbed pussy

Put some Endust on your Swiffer for this cobwebbed pussy

Give me everything you got for this cobwebbed pussy

by Anonymousreply 254August 12, 2020 2:39 AM

“Cardi is literally a stripper/ prostitute who drugged her "johns" and stole from them.“

Johns should be drugged and stolen from.

by Anonymousreply 255August 12, 2020 2:44 AM

[quote]Cardi identifies as black

[quote]So does Rachel Dolezal. BFD

I’m still waiting for a coherent answer to why people who change genders are celebrated as SO BRAVE but people who change races are ridiculed.

by Anonymousreply 256August 12, 2020 2:49 AM

Thanks Cardi B at r255.

You're a tramp you know.

by Anonymousreply 257August 12, 2020 2:50 AM

r253, NO ONE wants to see 62 year old Madonna rap about her WAP.

NO ONE.

by Anonymousreply 258August 12, 2020 2:51 AM

Is it post-feminist matriarchal reimagined history through a hegemonic stratus phere? Post your ideas here, I’ve got a paper due in two hours.

by Anonymousreply 259August 12, 2020 4:39 AM

Janet already did the wet pussy song.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 260August 12, 2020 4:53 AM

[quote]Maybe Madonna should do a remix of her own. I'm sure she could drop some sexy verses about her own wap.

Dry Post-Menopausal Pussy by Madonna.

by Anonymousreply 261August 12, 2020 5:49 AM

Oh R59 you’re so clever. Thanks to you, we now all see that there is no difference between John Lennon and Cardi B.

by Anonymousreply 262August 12, 2020 6:01 AM

I freakin LOVE Cardinal and Megan TS is one of the best female rappers currently out there and I actually listen to her music.

I don’t listen to rap overwhelmingly or much, unless it’s 80s and 90s. I’m also into more into the OG, NYC rap than I am into any other era of rap, but Megan TS can rap.

I like them both, and this song is barely scandalous at all, especially since musicians have been singing about sex and sexuality forever.

It just bubblegum rap music BS. What are you all expecting? Miles Davis?

And for those who bitch and complain about this being a representation of black? Go ahead. Look who are president is. I think old white people in America are giving the HOES in DA HOUSE a run for their money.

by Anonymousreply 263August 12, 2020 6:44 AM

But what would Mrs. Fiske say?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 264August 12, 2020 6:08 PM

Have NONE o’y’all young money basta’ds never heard of Li’l Kim, the Queen Bee?!? She did it first. She did it better.

But I do adore Ms.B’s elegant water fountain

by Anonymousreply 265August 12, 2020 7:50 PM

Don’t forget Missy, R265.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266August 12, 2020 8:53 PM

While y'all staying salty, Cardi B is racking up critical acclaim....

[quote]a nasty-ass rap bop, bursting with the personality of two of rap's most congenial household names....the detailed play-by-play in the verses doesn't aim to impress guys—and that, the song suggests, is why Cardi and Meg's expertise is credible. As they center themselves as women in order to freely celebrate their coveted power, sex appeal, and A1 WAP. -PITCHFORK

[QUOTE] "an event record that transcends the event itself. [Both rappers] are exuberant, sharp and extremely, extremely vividly detailed" [in the song that] "luxuriates in raunch.-NY TIMES

[QUOTE] A twerk-ready, scorching banger -BILLBOARD

[QUOTE]A savage, nasty, sex-positive triumph. the women's vocal exuberance is the show—the way they tear into each perfectly rendered lyric and chew up the words like meat. The song carries a political weight that men rapping about sex doesn't. -LA TIMES

[QUOTE]Class-A Filth for the ages. -VULTURE

[QUOTE] The song has big lead-single energy... a convergence of two of the biggest stars in rap -STEREOGUM

[QUOTE]Both Cardi and Megan are powerhouses of female sexuality, independence, and dominance. The song is the epitome of female empowerment. Art like 'WAP' could not be more valuable and necessary during a time when people are actively trying to unlearn their own biases and recognizing ways that they contribute to the neglect of Black women. -COMPLEX

[QUOTE]A joyful role reversal...the triumph of delicious filth...with rapid-fire flow and endlessly quotable one-liners, the two hip hop stars create a female sex-positive anthem as they trade lyrics and grab back the genre's sexual narratives from 'hard' male rappers. It is as honest and tasteful as a song can get when it is about something like the explicitness of female pleasure and female desire; something that men still consider too vulgar for words.

[QUOTE]The hit collaboration between the two rappers has become a belated song of the summer, empowering women and enraging prudes along the way... it should be celebrated, not scolded. -THE GUARDIAN

by Anonymousreply 267August 13, 2020 10:33 PM

Oops. That second-to-last one was from NBC.

by Anonymousreply 268August 13, 2020 10:35 PM

Black Wet Pussy Matters

by Anonymousreply 269August 13, 2020 10:48 PM

No one is going to risk giving that video a bad review. the Mob would destroy. What they're saying privately is different...

by Anonymousreply 270August 13, 2020 10:49 PM

“Empowering women”?

Puh-leeze

by Anonymousreply 271August 13, 2020 10:56 PM

R267 Proving once again—in case there was any doubt—that critics are worthless.

by Anonymousreply 272August 13, 2020 11:02 PM

Gross.

by Anonymousreply 273August 13, 2020 11:02 PM

Yes, of course, R270. There's a grand conspiracy swirling around Cardi B. It's simply not possible that a black woman might actually make something that critics appreciate. That's just TOO far fetched.

Why are old gays so conservative. When you were young you WERE the counter culture. I hope I live to be as old as you all, but I hope I don't regress and become so conservative.

by Anonymousreply 274August 13, 2020 11:03 PM

[quote] It's simply not possible that a black woman might actually make something that critics appreciate. That's just TOO far fetched.

Black women make a lot of music that's great, this is just vulgar garbage.

by Anonymousreply 275August 13, 2020 11:05 PM

"Everyone who disagrees with me is OOOOOOOLD!"

by Anonymousreply 276August 13, 2020 11:06 PM

'Both Cardi and Megan are powerhouses of female sexuality, independence, and dominance.'

Both hoes, as they say themselves. Cardi worked as a stripper and escort. Megan slept with all the rappers on her way up.

by Anonymousreply 277August 13, 2020 11:11 PM

R6, she doesn’t. You don’t get it. People should stop trying to make up how they think people identify that are POCz

She likely identifies as Puerto Rican. Many don’t identify as white or blanco unless they are. There is a comrade amongst the black and Puerto Rican people but the culture is Hispanic.

Triguena is likely how she is viewed

by Anonymousreply 278August 13, 2020 11:14 PM

Now this is what you call a nasty woman. Why the right can’t see how this differs from how Kamala cross examined Kav and get why it’s offensive for Trump to refer to her as such. If potus called these women nasty I would say, yeah pretty much so.

by Anonymousreply 279August 13, 2020 11:16 PM

Read the lyrics closely. This song exalts the phallus more than it celebrates women’s genitalia. The latter wouldn’t be wet at all without arousal by the former.

by Anonymousreply 280August 13, 2020 11:39 PM

Santana and LightSkinKeisha do it better!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 281August 14, 2020 12:12 AM

r225, Actually McCartney wrote "Maxwell's Silver Hammer" pretty much all on his own and Lennon HATED IT and thought it was an example of Paul doing his "granny music."

Officially it's credit to Lennon-McCartney of course.

by Anonymousreply 282August 14, 2020 2:10 AM

"credited to" in above post

by Anonymousreply 283August 14, 2020 2:12 AM

There was a pop up strip club on the streets of the Bronx last night. Busted looking women got up on the roof of a car and popped their WAPs and squirted, while a crowd of mostly men cheered. Covid and pussy juice everywhere.

Video is on liveleak and mediatakeout if it is something you would enjoy.

by Anonymousreply 284August 14, 2020 2:56 AM

^^Animals.

by Anonymousreply 285August 14, 2020 3:20 AM

[quote]Cardi B: "The conservatives keep talking and the numbers keep going up" -iD / VICE

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 286August 14, 2020 4:45 AM

[quote]Black women make a lot of music that's great, this is just vulgar garbage.

Sorry, let me rephrase for you, R270 / R274:

There's a grand conspiracy swirling around Cardi B. It's simply not possible that a black woman WHO DOES NOT FIT YOUR EXAMPLE OF AN ACCEPTABLE "CREDIT TO HER RACE" might actually make something that critics appreciate. That's just TOO far fetched.

by Anonymousreply 287August 14, 2020 5:24 AM

r287 she's trash. Deal with it.

by Anonymousreply 288August 14, 2020 5:27 AM

She freakin’ adorable because she’s all out there and just says what’s on her mind without putting on airs. That’s why I like this gal.

As o said above, I’m more into OG, NYC rap, however I really like Cardi’s personality. I don’t find her music to be better than other female rappers out there who I think are much better than she, but Cardi’s personality is what makes her stand out. I know that’s not acceptable to most people who have lived very narrow lives, and haven’t hung out with chicks like Cardi, but lemme tell you all something: chicks like Cardi are way more fun and honest than the prim and proper types like a Ms. Betsy DeVos.

Cardi isn’t a conservative not has she ever claimed to be. She’s a female rapper who raps mediocre to bad rap songs, yet shines through because she’s delightful. If your lily white asses cannot get down with it, than move along- your Broadway masterpieces/show tunes are still on offer.

Cardi isn’t Julie Andrews or Babz. She’s not supposed to be, and you’re not going to make any money in today’s current music industry if you are.

The only thing I would say to Cardi is to get those ta-tas redone, because gurrrl, they don’t look right. Nope. 👎🏽

Next time, go SMALLER or just get a lift and stay small because there really is a thing to “Less is more”.

Go get yourself an Asian plastic surgeon in Orange County/ Irvine, CA. They do the BEST boob jobs in the US of A. YES, even better than the Manhattan docs or Beverly Hills ones. If I were getting mine done, that’s where I’d go because those fuckers do some of the best work I have EVER seen. Don’t be mad. Just looking out, girl. 😘

by Anonymousreply 289August 14, 2020 2:24 PM

[Quote]She likely identifies as Puerto Rican.

R278 She's NOT Puerto Rican AT ALL. She's half Dominican (dad) and half Trinidadian (mom). She explains that her African features did NOT come from "white people fucking [each other]."

The real debate is if someone of mixed racial origins like her has the right to refer to themselves as black, or even if others should refer to them as black. Given how blackness is defined in the United States (where Cardi was born and raised), she can call herself black all she wants. She wouldn't be the first to do so.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 290August 14, 2020 3:15 PM

My god, what a disgusting song.

by Anonymousreply 291August 14, 2020 3:18 PM

R225 Maxwell’s Silver Hammer is one of the worst Beatles songs - the melody is good, the lyrics are just silly. Still the worst of the Beatles is still better than the best of many of today’s artists. Not many can top McCartney’s voice.

Also, MSH was a McCartney song. Contrary to popular belief, Lennon and McCartney wrote most of their songs separately, with maybe some input from the other. For example, A Day in the Life is very much a Lennon song, but John credited Paul for adding the line, “I’d love to turn you on.”

The other Beatles (including John Lennon) hated MSH. It’s by far the weakest track on what remains a superlative album, Abbey Road.

by Anonymousreply 292August 14, 2020 3:20 PM

I must’ve watched the “clean” version because to me it sounded like “wet and gushy.”

Not particularly memorable, no hook. The women all looked hideous - wigs, bathing suits, nails, makeup. Awful.

This is the kind of music middle class white fraus scream to when it comes on in the club. No doubt Gwyneth Paltrow is playing this right now in her kitchen, dancing around shaking her nonexistent tits, waving her hands with fingers splayed, thinking she’s so hard and sexy. Look for her new candle, Wet Ass Vaginal Yeast Infection on Goop.

by Anonymousreply 293August 14, 2020 3:28 PM

yeah, it’s just dumb. No need to pay attention. There’s a lot of great music out there still getting made, so focus on that and support it.

by Anonymousreply 294August 14, 2020 3:32 PM

r293 Lizzo is also a favorite among white fraus. They like to feel "edgy" in their exercise classes.

by Anonymousreply 295August 14, 2020 4:20 PM

Armond White, National Review.com

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 296August 14, 2020 5:51 PM

King of Reads, YouTube

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 297August 14, 2020 5:52 PM

Funky Dineva, YouTube

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 298August 14, 2020 5:53 PM

Now that desiccated cunt Wintour will have go to grit her dentures and feature Cardi B and Megan on the cover of Vogue or risk being labeled racist yet again.

by Anonymousreply 299August 14, 2020 6:04 PM

Does “wet ass pussy” refer to a waterlogged anus? Or is the word “ass” redundant?

by Anonymousreply 300August 14, 2020 6:08 PM

I’m not going to listen to it or watch the video, because I’m not the intended audience and I don’t care. BUT, I’m not going to deride something that is causing so much outrage among the self-riotous and socially conservative.

If you want to debate it’s quality as a recording, then give me a break. Cardi B knows she is not making anything but a paycheck. That’s the real gag (I heard that on TV!)

by Anonymousreply 301August 14, 2020 6:09 PM

R296 - The National Review? Jesus. You conservative gays don't even try to hide it anymore.

by Anonymousreply 302August 14, 2020 6:57 PM

Eventually one of these ladies will just livestream a gynecological exam.

by Anonymousreply 303August 14, 2020 7:08 PM

R302 - Well, you see, I used to follow or read Armond White's cultural and movie reviews in a former publication called the NYPRESS, back in the day of the Village Voice et al. Way back, like in the 90's / aughts / 2010's . So, I am a person who follows the thoughts , work and writing of Armond White, regardless of where he happens to work or where he is published. Not the other way around, as it looks like I am a reader and follower of the National Review. I am not. I am a reader/follower of Armond White.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 304August 14, 2020 8:50 PM

If anyone follows Lens Dunham on IG go look.

by Anonymousreply 305August 14, 2020 9:00 PM

R305 - I saw it, wow !

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 306August 14, 2020 9:07 PM

To paraphrase JFK, I can now die in peace having seen this wholesome song danced to in such a wholesome way.

by Anonymousreply 307August 14, 2020 9:31 PM

Lens’s father Carroll Dunham made a career of wet ass pussy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 308August 14, 2020 10:06 PM

R305 - I would like to make amends for whatever it was that caused you to hate humanity so much as to spread word of that horror.

by Anonymousreply 309August 14, 2020 10:10 PM

r292, I might disagree with you on that one.

by Anonymousreply 310August 15, 2020 12:36 AM

Dying from R305 and R308! You made my night!!

by Anonymousreply 311August 15, 2020 1:02 AM

Lol R310 I find Ringo’s songs charming. And OG is just so out there...also, my first memory is hearing that song so I guess I’m biased.

I do love I Wanna Be Your Man, the song they write for the Stones and later had Ringo sing. So simple but so catchy.

WHY do all the ladies in Carroll Dunham’s pictures have those random extra long unruly pubic hairs? Or are they supposed to be insect antennae?!

by Anonymousreply 312August 15, 2020 1:06 AM

[quote]Lizzo is also a favorite among white fraus. They like to feel "edgy" in their exercise classes.

Exhibit A:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 313August 15, 2020 1:24 AM

[quote]Cardi is literally a stripper/ prostitute who drugged her "johns" and stole from them. WTF is there to admire about her?

One thing to admire about her is she's now making an honest living (a fortune actually) as a recording artist, and what you refer to is something we know because she was the one who revealed it.

The Grammy-winner also pointed out that there are rappers who "glorify murder, violence, drugs and robbing". She wrote: "I never glorified the things I brought up in that live [video], I never even put those things in my music because I'm not proud of it and feel a responsibility not to glorify it. "I made the choices that I did at the time because I had very limited options." Cardi B ended the statement by explaining the men she referred to in the old video were men she dated or was involved with, and were "conscious, willing and aware".

by Anonymousreply 314August 15, 2020 1:36 AM

If this is “culture” I don’t want any part of it. Disgusting and sad.

by Anonymousreply 315August 15, 2020 2:03 AM

White men csnnot ha dle

by Anonymousreply 316August 15, 2020 2:06 AM

You think Gloria Estefan will cover it?

by Anonymousreply 317August 15, 2020 2:08 AM

Cardi B has created an OnlyFans account.

by Anonymousreply 318August 15, 2020 2:08 AM

when pussies are that wet, is the smell neutral? Urinary? Marine? Meaty? Sweaty? Fecal? Bloody?

by Anonymousreply 319August 15, 2020 2:21 AM

I still think Cardi B is dumb, uneducated trash. Sorry.

That said, there are a lot of other things to truly be OUTRAGED about right now then some stupid pop song.

by Anonymousreply 320August 15, 2020 2:53 AM

[quote]NPR's Ari Shapiro talks with cultural critic Taylor Crumpton about Cardi B and Megan Thee Stallion's new song, "WAP," which celebrates women's sexual pleasure. LISTEN HERE [4 MINS]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 321August 15, 2020 6:01 AM

Ms. B. gives the girls an elucidating tutorial on how to keep that P W. In case embedded IG video doesn't work it's at (eliminate the spaces)....

instagram . com / iamcardib / ?utm_source=ig_embed

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 322August 16, 2020 9:50 PM

Sexually suggestive lyrics and videos are so cliched.

why doesn’t she just sing “Fuck me with your cock!”

by Anonymousreply 323August 16, 2020 9:52 PM

"You think Gloria Estefan will cover it?"

No, but every contestant on Drag Race will lip sync to it at some point.

by Anonymousreply 324August 16, 2020 9:55 PM

How reductive.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 325August 16, 2020 9:56 PM

Cardi B in conversation with Joey B. Biden gets it. (transcript and video at link).

I will say, Cardi B's respectable look for this interview? Not feeling it. She looks like a last minute temp receptionist at new attorney's strip mall office. Stick with that WAP look, Cardi.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 326August 17, 2020 1:46 PM

[QUOTE]#WAP becomes Cardi B’s fourth and Megan Thee Stallion’s second #1 single on the Hot 100.

[QUOTE]#WAP by Cardi B feat. Megan Thee Stallion scores the biggest opening week streams for any song in US HISTORY, garnering 93 MILLION in its first week.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 327August 17, 2020 2:38 PM

why did Nikki Minaj’s career go straight down the shitter?

by Anonymousreply 328August 17, 2020 3:05 PM

r328- she's very difficult to work with. She's one of those, "Don't look at me" type of celebs when working. Plenty of big titty and ass girls that rap out there to choose from.

by Anonymousreply 329August 17, 2020 3:58 PM

People love nasty raunchy porn-style shit. They lick it up!

by Anonymousreply 330August 17, 2020 4:47 PM

This song by Princess Vitarah is way nastier than WAP. It’s called “Choke Me”.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 331August 17, 2020 4:54 PM

Food for thought.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 332August 17, 2020 6:41 PM

THAT IS AN AMAZING PSA!!

by Anonymousreply 333August 17, 2020 11:35 PM

OMG. Who is the guy in the second video? He is GORGEOUS, his ass id divine and he can moooooooove. If the link doesn't work (it's an IG video), use this link (but delete the spaces).

Cardi showcases fans doing their WAP dances...

https : // www . instagram . com / p / CD7Vqt2gIQZ /

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 334August 17, 2020 11:57 PM

Cardi B is a WHORE.

by Anonymousreply 335August 18, 2020 12:22 AM

r335, you say that like it's a bad thing.

by Anonymousreply 336August 18, 2020 1:03 AM

r201: Your description of Megan's voice making her sound like a principal is spot on! I can clearly see her wearing a pantsuit and saying 'You can try out the art club, you can try out the pep squad, but you not gon try me!'

r250: Same. Same. These kids today think they're doing something with these songs. Rappers and artists from other genres released songs about sex but the difference is that more often than not it wasn't obvious because it was couched in a lot of clever word play.

r253: Madge doesn't have a WAP. Her undercarriage can only manage to queef dust.

r256: You won't get a reasonable, thoughtful answer from the T crew on this. It's the same -- hell, this should be more acceptable given there's actual (biological) difference between the sexes.

r328: Because she has a nasty attitude and topped it off by financially supporting her paedophile of a brother.

--------

If you entered this thread late like I did, here's a TLDR:

- An ongoing, unnecessary discussion from ignorant Americans about how Black Cardi is, if at all.

- Pearl clutching from boomers about sexual content in the music the youths today are listening to.

- Pearl clutching from juvenile gay surrounding the discussion of female genitalia.

- Pearl clutching from 'straight' conservative males on the board offended by two females discussing sex and their genitalia.

- A riveting discussion on where in "Wet Ass Pussy" a hyphen should be placed. I, personally, feel placement depends on the person saying the line. "Wet ass-pussy" (i.e., wet bussy) for males and "wet-ass pussy" for females.

If you want to watch Alexander Wang get his life to this song, Google his name and WAP.

If you listen to raunchy songs while you exercise (like me) or get trashy, check out the songs at r214, r248, and r281.

If you want inspiration to lose that covid 25, watch Lens Dunham dance to WAP at r306.

I have too much time on my hands and you are welcome.

by Anonymousreply 337August 18, 2020 2:25 AM

r337 is SO COOL with it!

by Anonymousreply 338August 18, 2020 3:18 AM

Until these young hoes can rap about getting their pussy lips sucked on, Khia is still the freakiest rapper out, 20 years in the game!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 339August 18, 2020 5:29 AM

Has Khia roasted the fuck out of Cardi and Megan yet, as R136 predicted?

by Anonymousreply 340August 18, 2020 5:57 AM

Not only did Nikki Minaj support her pedo brother, but her husband was charged with, and convicted of, attempted rape.

She also had a physically and verbally abusive father.

Although she didn't say it, most likely her father was sexually abusive as well (her brother's pedo tendencies had to start somewhere).

What is up with black women and supporting their male scumbag SO's/relatives?

by Anonymousreply 341August 18, 2020 3:47 PM

I don’t know, R341. But you’re right... it’s definitely a “black girl” thing.

Us girls at the country club would never put up with such enabling.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 342August 18, 2020 4:43 PM

^At minimum, he’s jacked it while thinking about her.

by Anonymousreply 343August 18, 2020 5:22 PM

Fuck off OP and go back to LSA with this garbage.

FF

by Anonymousreply 344August 18, 2020 5:25 PM

R344 has stated her boundaries. And, apparently, they're based upon segregation. How dare you invade R344's sanctuary with your hippity-hop and your vulgarity. What happened to respectable negroes, like Diahann Carroll, who knew how to annunciate and knew their place?

by Anonymousreply 345August 18, 2020 10:41 PM

Listen to Lil' Kim's "Hardcore" and Foxy Brown's "Ill Na Na" albums (which they recorded when they were teenagers or barely 20) and then listen to late-20's Cardi B's illiterate "rapping" and get back to me. Cardi sounds SOOO fucking ignorant interviewing Biden. Her rapping is HORRIBLE. I do love her style/wigs/couture.

by Anonymousreply 346August 21, 2020 2:13 AM

[Quote] which they recorded when they were teenagers or barely 20

Did they write their own albums

by Anonymousreply 347August 21, 2020 2:17 AM

Yes, they did. And they were fucking brilliant. Listen to "Big Momma Thang" or "Not Tonight" from Lil Kim or "Gotta Get You Home" or "Hot Spot" from Foxy. They were so much more skilled.

by Anonymousreply 348August 21, 2020 2:25 AM

I had never heard of Megan Thee Stallion before this song, and then yesterday came across her song Savage and gave it a listen (I found it when I saw that girl Irish dancing to it). That song isn't bad, I don't mind it. It's not quite my type of music, but it's fine.

WAP on the other hand, I find really stupid and annoying.

by Anonymousreply 349August 21, 2020 2:25 AM

Lil' Kim - "Big Mamma Thing" recorded in 1996!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 350August 21, 2020 2:37 AM

Foxy Brown's "Hot Spot" that she recorded when she was TWENTY!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 351August 21, 2020 2:39 AM

Lil' Kim's "Money Talks" that she wrote when she was TWENTY-THREE. Wonderful storytelling about hustling/whoring.

"Shit, I got bills to pay/and it's not my fault/that money talk and bullshit walk."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 352August 21, 2020 2:42 AM

Savage is a far better song than WAP.

I like the version with DL fave Beyonce. Her rhymes there blew Cardi B's in WAP out of the water. In the first two lines of her part, Beyonce mentions two of Datalounge's 'favorite' social media platforms: TikTok and OnlyFans. How could you not love that?

by Anonymousreply 353August 21, 2020 2:46 AM

Forgive me for intruding on the BBC worship and sugar wall slurping but Black Pussy Matters needs more Elites and fewer "Hos in the House" rubbing up against stripper poles.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 354August 21, 2020 2:55 AM

Oh...and by BBC I don't mean the British Broadcasting Corporation !

by Anonymousreply 355August 21, 2020 2:59 AM

I just want to chime in, to point out that Genius has published the official lyrics for this Shakespearean piece of art and indeed it is wet-ass pussy, as I suggested.

Whores in this house There's some whores in this house There's some whores in this house There's some whores in this house (Hol' up) I said certified freak, seven days a week Wet-ass pussy, make that pullout game weak, woo (Ah)

[Chorus: Cardi B] Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah Yeah, you fuckin' with some wet-ass pussy Bring a bucket and a mop for this wet-ass pussy Give me everything you got for this wet-ass pussy

[Verse 1: Cardi B & Megan Thee Stallion] Beat it up, nigga, catch a charge Extra large and extra hard Put this pussy right in your face Swipe your nose like a credit card Hop on top, I wanna ride I do a kegel while it's inside Spit in my mouth, look in my eyes This pussy is wet, come take a dive Tie me up like I'm surprised Let's roleplay, I'll wear a disguise I want you to park that big Mack truck right in this little garage Make it cream, make me scream Out in public, make a scene I don't cook, I don't clean But let me tell you how I got this ring (Ayy, ayy)

[Verse 2: Megan Thee Stallion] Gobble me, swallow me, drip down the side of me (Yeah) Quick, jump out 'fore you let it get inside of me (Yeah) I tell him where to put it, never tell him where I'm 'bout to be (Huh) I'll run down on him 'fore I have a nigga runnin' me (Pow, pow, pow) Talk your shit, bite your lip (Yeah) Ask for a car while you ride that dick (While you ride that dick) You really ain't never gotta fuck him for a thang (Yeah) He already made his mind up 'fore he came (Ayy, ah) Now get your boots and your coat for this wet-ass pussy (Ah, ah, ah) He bought a phone just for pictures of this wet-ass pussy (Click, click, click) Pay my tuition just to kiss me on this wet-ass pussy (Mwah, mwah, mwah) Now make it rain if you wanna see some wet-ass pussy (Yeah, yeah)

[Verse 3: Cardi B & Megan Thee Stallion] Look, I need a hard hitter, need a deep stroker Need a Henny drinker, need a weed smoker Not a garter snake, I need a king cobra With a hook in it, hope it lean over He got some money, then that's where I'm headed Pussy A1 just like his credit He got a beard, well, I'm tryna wet it I let him taste it, now he diabetic I don't wanna spit, I wanna gulp I wanna gag, I wanna choke I want you to touch that lil' dangly thing that swing in the back of my throat My head game is fire, punani Dasani It's goin' in dry and it's comin' out soggy I ride on that thing like the cops is behind me (Yeah, ah) I spit on his mic and now he tryna sign me, woo

[Verse 4: Megan Thee Stallion] Your honor, I'm a freak bitch, handcuffs, leashes Switch my wig, make him feel like he cheatin' Put him on his knees, give him somethin' to believe in Never lost a fight, but I'm lookin' for a beatin' (Ah) In the food chain, I'm the one that eat ya If he ate my ass, he's a bottom-feeder Big D stand for big demeanor I could make ya bust before I ever meet ya If it don't hang, then he can't bang You can't hurt my feelings, but I like pain If he fuck me and ask "Whose is it?" When I ride the dick, I'ma spell my name, ah

[Chorus: Cardi B] Yeah, yeah, yeah Yeah, you fuckin' with some wet-ass pussy Bring a bucket and a mop for this wet-ass pussy Give me everything you got for this wet-ass pussy Now from the top, make it drop, that's some wet-ass pussy Now get a bucket and a mop, that's some wet-ass pussy I'm talkin' wap, wap, wap, that's some wet-ass pussy Macaroni in a pot, that's some wet-ass pussy, huh

[Outro: Al "T" McLaran] There's some whores in this house

by Anonymousreply 356August 21, 2020 3:23 AM

Is there a ckean version?

by Anonymousreply 357August 21, 2020 3:26 AM

Is there a clean version?

by Anonymousreply 358August 21, 2020 3:27 AM

The clean version is the audio in the official video. My question is if the clean version is also the radio edit. I've yet to hear it on the radio.

by Anonymousreply 359August 21, 2020 3:29 AM

I should have just checked first.

The clean/radio edit. The change is that it's not "wet and gushy", but "wet, wet, wet".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 360August 21, 2020 3:31 AM

Golden Pussy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 361August 21, 2020 12:28 PM

Cardi B is a ho.

by Anonymousreply 362August 21, 2020 10:43 PM

Normani though

by Anonymousreply 363August 22, 2020 8:21 AM

Utterly ridiculous and gross - lyrics and the twerkin' in the video.

by Anonymousreply 364August 22, 2020 8:24 AM

Miss Cardi offering pearls of wisdom on pH balance, stinking dick, and "keeping your pussy on WAP". Enjoy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 365August 22, 2020 3:53 PM

Now those were wise words to live by.

by Anonymousreply 366August 22, 2020 4:00 PM

She is like a modern day Ann Landers with her advice!

by Anonymousreply 367August 22, 2020 5:24 PM

Well, she ain’t wrong. Brush those teeth.

by Anonymousreply 368August 22, 2020 6:18 PM

I hate how men who can’t fully close their mouths breath smells.

by Anonymousreply 369August 22, 2020 10:52 PM

I might not like the song, but I got a kick out the use of it in this Twitter response from Cardi B to someone who said: "America needs far more women like Melania Trump and far less like Cardi B."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 370August 28, 2020 4:52 AM

We have this garbage and people decry wholesome K-pop? Please.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 371August 28, 2020 6:09 AM

OMG. This is so good. Well, the first couple of mins are okay, but once they get to the the "Galileo (Galileo)" part at about 2:23 it's AMAZING.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 372September 7, 2020 5:19 AM

WAP doesn't have anything on this dirty ditty with better rhymes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 373September 7, 2020 5:49 AM

WAP doesn't have anything on this dirty ditty with better rhymes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 374September 7, 2020 5:49 AM

[quote] Cardi isn’t black, she’s Puerto Rican, but I can definitely relate to what you’re saying because I hate this aspect of black culture.

That's not accurate.

[quote] It is embarrassing and gross. Constantly having to prove I’m not a stereotype is fucking exhausting.

It's unlikely you have to prove any of those things.

[quote] —Black Millennial

No, you're not.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 375September 7, 2020 6:17 AM

It’s gross. Nasty gross.

by Anonymousreply 376September 7, 2020 7:14 AM

She's STUNNING!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 377September 9, 2020 12:44 AM

Cardi B Files for Divorce from Offset After 3 Years of Marriage Following Rumors of His Infidelity

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 378September 15, 2020 8:40 PM

I consider myself lucky, because I've never heard that crap.

by Anonymousreply 379September 15, 2020 8:44 PM

[quote] The lyrics and video are shocking and lewd!

They’re tedious and stale.

by Anonymousreply 380September 15, 2020 9:00 PM

True to form, here's none other than Roxane Gay involving herself in the break-up:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 381September 16, 2020 12:01 AM

Social media is going bonkers over the divorce news. Im seeing people saying Offset is bi lol. Ive heard some rumors before too

by Anonymousreply 382September 16, 2020 12:06 AM

I'm surprised nobody in this thread posted any of the doctored Ben Shapiro dubs of WAP. They are hysterical. Here's one example.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 383September 16, 2020 12:26 AM

I found this quite an interesting discussion on the whole thing, which points out some genuine criticisms of the song.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 384September 21, 2020 5:51 AM

Kim Foster is a very astute, intelligent young woman. I’ve been watching her videos on her For Harriet YouTube channel for years now.

by Anonymousreply 385September 21, 2020 6:24 AM

^This was the first time I've seen her and I was very impressed at her ability to look at this issue with a lot of nuance, and not in a "both sides" way, but by actually having some interesting points to make.

by Anonymousreply 386September 21, 2020 6:28 AM

^Check out her other stuff. You won’t be disappointed.

by Anonymousreply 387September 21, 2020 10:56 AM

Mike and Karen Pence have this on their playlists.

by Anonymousreply 388September 21, 2020 11:59 AM

Still the best version of the song.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 389September 21, 2020 2:34 PM

Haa r389, that is a dick wilter par excellence.

by Anonymousreply 390September 21, 2020 3:43 PM

Helen Keller is about to drop her greatest hits album, "WAH!".

by Anonymousreply 391September 21, 2020 4:15 PM

Three New WAP homage videos

1 of 3: Sign Language

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 392September 22, 2020 10:56 PM

2 of 3: Nana

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 393September 22, 2020 10:56 PM

3 of 3: 12 Impressions

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 394September 22, 2020 10:58 PM

I find sign language amazing, I kinda wish I'd studied it and could use it in my career! That was a cool video. Reminds me of how fun it was to watch that girl signing along to that Polish Eurovision entry with the milkmaids churning butter, haha!

by Anonymousreply 395September 22, 2020 11:04 PM

When we are existing in peak idiocracy, things like this are harder to swallow.

by Anonymousreply 396September 22, 2020 11:47 PM

Regarding the Kim Foster video, she is correct about cloaking things in “empowerment” in order to immunize them against critique. My “woke” friends are the most manipulative, narcissistic people I know. And no, I am not right-wing.

by Anonymousreply 397September 22, 2020 11:57 PM

I'm glad you said that R397, I'm also not right-wing, quite bleeding heart, actually, and I've noticed the same thing you (and Kim) have. There's got to be a specific name for the kind of arguing where someone just says: "if you criticise this thing I like it means you're this type of person", like a kind of logical fallacy, if you get me?

by Anonymousreply 398September 23, 2020 12:01 AM

R59, Vapid is not the same as crude.

by Anonymousreply 399September 23, 2020 12:30 AM

I don’t think she expected the marriage to last long. When you grow up in the life you learn to survive by your own wits, and most Blatinx folx grow up in matriarchies without men.

by Anonymousreply 400September 23, 2020 12:39 AM

Two sluts making money by shaking their asses and Tits. What else is new?

by Anonymousreply 401September 23, 2020 12:43 AM

r393 -- what app creates that face filter? It's REALLY good. For a second there I legitimately thought that was an elderly woman.

by Anonymousreply 402September 23, 2020 3:23 AM

Michael Henry and the Dumpster Queens have some thoughts on WAPs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 403October 10, 2020 4:55 PM

The first time I heard the song I could not stop laughing. It’s like “I Like Big Butts” but nastier.

by Anonymousreply 404October 10, 2020 5:03 PM

Rumor has it that Cardi B no longer speaks with her sister because she slept with her husband Offset. The sister, Hennessy, was not seen at her big birthday bash this weekend. Hennessy will soon be the responsibility of NYC taxpayers to support unless they make up.

by Anonymousreply 405October 13, 2020 12:39 AM

R394 hilarious

by Anonymousreply 406October 13, 2020 1:00 AM

I wish more women would use their minds to become empowered and liberated instead of using their pussies. The first and second waves of feminism are the only waves that actually accomplished something. Third and fourth wave feminism is a joke.

by Anonymousreply 407October 13, 2020 1:22 AM

^and I'll add to that, if we're talking about being liberated sexually, a developed mind is fucking sexy! At the end of the day more so than the body, whatever we might think. I remember actually coming to that realisation right in the middle of being fucked by this gorgeous guy. I couldn't get into it though I could see right before me how gorgeous he was, because not only was he built like a brick shit-house, he was about as interesting as one too.

by Anonymousreply 408October 13, 2020 1:42 AM

Cardi B turned down Menza when they came calling because she didn't want to appear nerdy. She is just as smart as anyone in daycare.

by Anonymousreply 409October 13, 2020 11:37 AM

Project, much, R407 / R408?

by Anonymousreply 410October 14, 2020 2:38 AM

I hope Radio City one day, someday, has a new Christmas Spectacular with Cardi B as the Virgin Mary being paraded around on stage by 12 nearly naked brown skinned men with the finale kicking up a storm with the Rockettes! That will sell tickets.

by Anonymousreply 411October 14, 2020 12:12 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!