Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Gay men, would you ever date an FTM?

... Ever if "he" looked like "guy" at link?

Poll is for gay men only.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209August 3, 2020 6:34 PM

No, but I'd quite like to get a blowjob from one.

by Anonymousreply 1July 28, 2015 8:58 PM

Not a gay man (a straight woman), so I didn't vote. But as for my unwanted $0.02: no!

I can't imagine anything more unappealing than making out with some hot stud, getting him naked, being all hot and ready, and then finding... another woman's snatch down there. Yuck.

by Anonymousreply 2July 28, 2015 9:05 PM

Biological men only, sorry. I feel like there's an attitude that we should just accept a transgendered partner, and that makes it okay for them to keep that information from you, but you're attracted to who you're attracted to.

R2 The OP said gay men only, yet you still felt your opinion had to be shared. You couldn't keep yourself from posting in one fucking thread?

by Anonymousreply 3July 28, 2015 9:07 PM

OP said the [italic]poll[/italic] was for gay men only, and r2 didn't participate in the poll, r3.

by Anonymousreply 4July 28, 2015 9:23 PM

No. You can fake ass, but you can't fake dick.

by Anonymousreply 5July 28, 2015 9:25 PM

R3, do shut up. R2's opinion is welcome. Fuck, she said she didn't vote.

Anyway, I was actually just about to suggest that the Yeses in that poll are padded by the PC police. No gay man I've ever met would be satisfied with a FTM! Period. Full stop. Anus.

I'm a top and not a dick hound or anything, but it is part of the mise en scène. Sex is chemistry. Men turn me on. Women don't. Neither does anything in between. It's hilarious to even consider. I'd apologize, but I have no one to apologize to. I've never met a gay man who'd be into a FTM and I've never even heard of a FTM into gay men.

I wish there were good stats about this stuff. Not that I trust the 1-in-10 stat, but it's a guideline. What's the percentage of FTMs anyway? And of those how many are attracted to gay men?

Maybe we should drop the T because it's confusing. Gender and sexuality are two separate issues (that in some ways overlap). Some feminists will argue that even paperclips and banana peels are inextricably linked to gender, but we all know they're "special." Anybody who says it's not confusing is lying or kidding themselves. Are there any biological females that not only feel like men inside but feel like gay men? What?

by Anonymousreply 6July 28, 2015 9:32 PM

R5, I would not be fooled by either.

But then again I'm not into twinks.

by Anonymousreply 7July 28, 2015 9:35 PM

Believe it or not, a good chunk of FTMs are straight women who feel like "gay men trapped inside a woman's body."

Another significant portion of FTMs are originally lesbians who start to feel attracted to men after taking "T" (testosterone).

Interesting that taking testosterone, would make someone more attracted to men, hmmmm?

by Anonymousreply 8July 28, 2015 9:35 PM

The problem with a lot of FTMs is that, besides lacking the all-important dick, they suffer from having that pear-shaped woman-ass. Yuck, no thanks.

by Anonymousreply 9July 28, 2015 9:37 PM

Um, no. Nope. Being supportive of them in society and having compassion is one thing. Being romantically involved or having sex with them is another. No way. Ever.

by Anonymousreply 10July 28, 2015 9:41 PM

r6

I wouldn't want to fuck with an FTM because I couldn't deal with whatever their below-the-belt situation is, but I like twinks, so many FTMs are exactly my type looks-wise. If someone like the guy in OP's picture offered to blow me, I'd say yes in a heartbeat. Also, I think it would be fun and hot to validate his sense of masculinity while at the same time degrading him (if that's what he's into) - I assume that slurs with feminine connotations (like "bitch", "slut" or "whore") during dirty talk would be a turn-off, but ones with masculine connotations (like "punk", "little fucker" or just "boy") would be a turn-on.

by Anonymousreply 11July 28, 2015 9:43 PM

I wouldn't fuck the guy in the picture if she were a guy.

by Anonymousreply 12July 28, 2015 9:50 PM

I wonder how pheromones come into play?

by Anonymousreply 13July 28, 2015 9:57 PM

FTM's rarely goes for guys (primarily because they're really lesbians). So it's not like we'd have the chance anyway.

by Anonymousreply 14July 28, 2015 10:07 PM

A lot of ftms start feeling attraction to men after taking T.

You're probably thinking of bulldykes.

by Anonymousreply 15July 28, 2015 10:36 PM

Can't get past the woman-voice, childbearing hips. Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 16July 28, 2015 11:15 PM

Fuck, yes. Date, no. Long-term, I need dick.

by Anonymousreply 17July 28, 2015 11:16 PM

Not news, but this proves again the ratio of bottoms to tops on Datalounge is at least 4 to 1.

That FtM is hot. Also there is a FtM comedian who toured with Margaret Cho a few years ago. He was hot, too.

by Anonymousreply 18July 28, 2015 11:26 PM

R18 Most tops want to fuck other men, not women who think they're men.

by Anonymousreply 19July 28, 2015 11:30 PM

OMG, no. I'm gay. I like men, a man that comes with all the genuine equipment, hormones and experience. Why on earth would I want an extended, engorged clitoris, ever!!?!? This is such nonsense. Honey, your a butch dyke. Not a man. Live your life, dress and pose however you like. Be free to express yourself with the same rights as all. But your biology cannot be expunged. Only carved and costumed..

by Anonymousreply 20July 28, 2015 11:34 PM

Does the person in OP's pic look like a woman to you, r19? I'm a Kinsey 6, and I just jerked off to him.

by Anonymousreply 21July 28, 2015 11:34 PM

I'm a top and couldn't care less about the size of a dick or how it looks. I just like to know that it's there and that he was born with it. If a gay man is only sexually attracted to biological men it doesn't automatically make him a bottom. I'm also not sexually attracted to naturally masculine looking women with A cups, because I'm gay.

by Anonymousreply 22July 29, 2015 12:02 AM

That one looks like an immature little punk, so no. But in general, I would try it to see what it's like. Condom only, though ... the thought of fucking a guy and him getting pregnant is pretty chilling.

by Anonymousreply 23July 29, 2015 12:07 AM

Gross

by Anonymousreply 24July 29, 2015 12:09 AM

I just asked 10 gay men (age 25 to 45) this very question and they all emphatically said NO.

I refuse to believe 21% of gay men are tranny chasers. There must be some Tumblr SJWs on here, skewing these poll results.

by Anonymousreply 25July 29, 2015 1:08 AM

peut-être...

I'm not bisexual, but I've been with women before and liked it. Pussy feels great. And one who looks like this...yeah, I could do it.

Side benefit: Potential for bio-kids.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26July 29, 2015 1:18 AM

Most FTMs look like Roseanne with stubble.

by Anonymousreply 27July 29, 2015 1:27 AM

I'll admit that I'm intrigued.

by Anonymousreply 28July 29, 2015 1:31 AM

I did for a brief while. I was attracted when I thought he was a bio guy. Sexy guy, muscular, hairy chest and legs, just my type. I couldn't keep going after the kissing - he still kissed like a girl.

by Anonymousreply 29July 29, 2015 1:51 AM

THAT would be a bigger turn off than the cunt

by Anonymousreply 30July 29, 2015 1:52 AM

Speaking as a top I believe in "any port in a storm".

If I were into dick as opposed to ass I would say no

by Anonymousreply 31July 29, 2015 2:05 AM

@ r6 You have nothing to apologize for. You're not obligated to be attracted to people just because not being attracted to them hurts their feelings or shrinks their dating pool. ----- As for the questions, gay relationships and and lesbian relationships are same-sex relationships, not same-gender identity/same-genital relationships. This kind of pairing wouldn't make any sense as a "gay relationship" since it involves a male and female...

by Anonymousreply 32July 29, 2015 2:23 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 33July 29, 2015 4:04 PM

Depends on the guy.

by Anonymousreply 34July 29, 2015 4:11 PM

'Also, I think it would be fun and hot to validate his sense of masculinity while at the same time degrading him (if that's what he's into) - I assume that slurs with feminine connotations (like "bitch", "slut" or "whore") during dirty talk would be a turn-off, but ones with masculine connotations (like "punk", "little fucker" or just "boy") would be a turn-on.'

Your Gender Studies 101 inflected negotiations would NOT be a turn on, R1 , keep a lid on it.

by Anonymousreply 35July 29, 2015 4:15 PM

But I thought they made a dick, for FTM?

by Anonymousreply 36July 29, 2015 4:16 PM

That's not a guy. That's a woman who takes hormones and has had some minor surgery.

I'm attracted to some women, but they're women (by which I mean the boring, conventional culturally-constructed kind). Just my personal taste.

by Anonymousreply 37July 29, 2015 4:34 PM

Transfolks don't always perform genital surgery. There are a LOT of risks with that type of surgery and plenty of medical and lifestyle complications.

by Anonymousreply 38July 29, 2015 6:47 PM

There are enough hot gay young men with real dicks, that dating some "transman" without one is not even a viable or necessary option.

by Anonymousreply 39July 29, 2015 6:52 PM

[quote]Not a gay man (a straight woman)

Then shut the fuck up! Ugh! This is why straight women are hated here, because you think you can literally butt into any fucking thread with your 2¢ worth. I'm ignoring you, R2!

As an actual gay man WITH A PENIS, the idea of a dude with a pussy is very intriguing. Unlike the idiot at R2, I actually relate to the near-universal (cis) male desire to stick my penis into someplace wet, warm and tight.

by Anonymousreply 40July 29, 2015 7:41 PM

But no breast feeding r26

by Anonymousreply 41July 29, 2015 7:42 PM

WTF is wrong with you, r40? She said she didn't vote, and I thought her input was worth hearing. Unlike your insufferabke hissy fit. What a twat you must be. A total dickhead.

by Anonymousreply 42July 29, 2015 8:40 PM

Oh, and I forgot to add, r40—no, women, straight or otherwise, are not hated around here. But you should be, though. Both hated and reviled.

by Anonymousreply 43July 29, 2015 8:46 PM

R40 is trans. Gay men are insulted by "cis" and don't call themselves such.

by Anonymousreply 44July 29, 2015 8:50 PM

R40 is a psychocunt. Ceriously, cis, you can cuck my sock.

by Anonymousreply 45July 29, 2015 9:50 PM

By "minor surgery," r38, I meant breast tissue removal. We have no indication what his genital status is. I should have clarified what I meant.

by Anonymousreply 46July 29, 2015 10:59 PM

[quote]As an actual gay man WITH A PENIS, the idea of a dude with a pussy is very intriguing.

Sorry, El Vagino. Hand in your gay card at the door. "The idea of a dude with a pussy" is revolting, as any actual gay man WITH A PENIS knows.

by Anonymousreply 47July 29, 2015 11:05 PM

That's what bottles are for, R41.

by Anonymousreply 48July 29, 2015 11:07 PM

[quote] As an actual gay man WITH A PENIS, the idea of a dude with a pussy is very intriguing.

Dudes don't have pussies. Women have pussies, not men. So if you're into women with pussies, then you're not an actual gay man. Maybe you're an actual BI man.

by Anonymousreply 49July 29, 2015 11:09 PM

[quote] Interesting that taking testosterone, would make someone more attracted to men, hmmmm?

I think it' more about the overdrive in the sex drive once T kicks in..and being horny 24/7

by Anonymousreply 50July 29, 2015 11:13 PM

How cold and sterile, r48.

by Anonymousreply 51July 29, 2015 11:14 PM

most ftm are confused lesbian women.. get it through your heads

you guys are no different than the other tranny chasers who go after mtf and call them sekves straight

by Anonymousreply 52July 29, 2015 11:43 PM

No, no, no. just no.

by Anonymousreply 53August 20, 2015 7:25 PM

Think of the drama that comes with that situation. That alone -- plus the usual annoyances that make me happy to be gay and not under a woman's thumb -- is enough to make me say No Fucking Way.

by Anonymousreply 54August 20, 2015 7:30 PM

FF R3.

by Anonymousreply 55August 20, 2015 7:31 PM

No. These people inject their bodies with hormones and other chemicals and chop off body parts to create the illusion of being a male. Why would I be attracted to such falseness and completely unnecessary mutilation? Then there is the psychological baggage they probably carry with them and who knows what the hell is going on with the genitals. Can they even act like a man that is not overacting like one? Also after the initial attraction you will eventually scratch deep enough the surface to find the woman buried in there somewhere. Can we keep life simple please? It is already a cluttered mess, we don't need this.

by Anonymousreply 56August 20, 2015 7:36 PM

I'm gay and I will not (and should not) have to settle.

by Anonymousreply 57August 20, 2015 7:42 PM

So many FTM's have lots of tattoos. So, on top of all the other body changes, they're basically over-the-top narcissists obsessed with their own bodies.

Imagine the *enthralling* date conversation: "Me, me, then I, me, I , me, my,..." (etc, ad infinitum)

by Anonymousreply 58August 20, 2015 7:49 PM

So Warren Beatty and Annette Bening's daughter Stephen claims to be a gay man.

What's her story?

by Anonymousreply 59August 20, 2015 7:51 PM

R59 She hasn't had any surgery or hormones, she just dresses like a boy. I think she's the true example of what we're talking about. She didn't see herself as a stereotypical girl, so therefore she must be a boy. It's silly. She's a straight girl who isn't a stereotype. Gender stereotypes ruin lives.

by Anonymousreply 60August 20, 2015 8:00 PM

R58 This isn't always the case for a tattoo obviously, but if an FtM has bottom surgery, a swatch of skin has to be harvested and a tattoo covers up the scarred area.

by Anonymousreply 61August 20, 2015 8:17 PM

I'd never found a FTM atractive. Then I read about Victor Belmont when he won a Hookie award for best newcomer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62August 20, 2015 8:29 PM

I'd fuck one once *if* they would let me blow my load in them. No dating.

by Anonymousreply 63August 20, 2015 8:50 PM

The tattoos cliche on them is tiring and obviously a way for them to overcompensate for other things lacking. The best thing they do is full disclosure as soon as possible. Don't wait until the third date, k?

by Anonymousreply 64August 20, 2015 8:58 PM

R64 Exactly. Without the ability to offer full disclosure immediately, there's no sympathy to offer in return. This isn't 90s Jerry Springer! Although, I don't think I've ever seen a FTM bring on "his" boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 65August 20, 2015 9:09 PM

"...a way for them to overcompensate for other things lacking. "

Like, having a penis.

by Anonymousreply 66August 20, 2015 9:22 PM

Who IS the FTM in the pic?

by Anonymousreply 67August 21, 2015 12:43 AM

First- the two men who bitched out the woman for chiming in- Fuck you. What she had to say was interesting and worthy of contribution to the conversation. Save your assholedom for someone who deserves it.

Second- The FTM in OP's photo is super hot and could seriously pass. But it's just that- a photo. Live and in person is a very different thing. If that was an actual male, then yes, I would be lucky to get to fuck him. But it's not. it's a woman. And no surgery will ever change that. Even before I got into the pants, I'd know. I like women very much, but I'm not sexually attracted to them, and putting on the best disguise/CGI in the world isn't going to change that when we're face to face.

Third- I'm on a bear/cub app (in LA) and I've seen Stephen Ira Beatty's profile pop up many times. He's checked me out a few times, but never messaged me. So I would endeavor to say that- not a lesbian, a straight woman who identifies as a boy and wants a bearish guy (I'm not quite bear material, more otter).

by Anonymousreply 68August 21, 2015 12:56 AM

FF R3.

by Anonymousreply 69August 21, 2015 1:04 AM

Fuck you r69. Like r68 said, save it for someone who deserves it. Like unwanted women, homophobes, racists, and idiots like yourself.

R68 Spare me. How is a straight woman's opinion about a gay man's sexual wants and needs helpful? Because we both like men?! Bringing your hags to gay bars and clubs must be your idea of a good time.

by Anonymousreply 70August 21, 2015 1:18 AM

[quote] [R68] Spare me. How is a straight woman's opinion about a gay man's sexual wants and needs helpful? Because we both like men?! Bringing your hags to gay bars and clubs must be your idea of a good time.

Well, maybe because a good deal of FTMs are lesbians who transitioned and are going after straight women, so I, for one, think the question legitimately extends to anyone who might be the desired target of any FTM, and how they would feel about it. For the same reason a gay man wouldn't be attracted to someone who presents as a man but has a vagina, I would assume the same for a straight woman. However since I'm not a straight woman, I want to hear their view.

But I guess considering what a fucking idiot you are, you needed that explained in detail. Also, you need to pay better attention to who you back and tear down on here. You have no idea what you're doing.

by Anonymousreply 71August 21, 2015 4:58 PM

But the thread was started by a GAY MAN who was interested in an FTM who was interested in GAY MEN. FTMs interested in women are irrelevant in [italic] this [/italic] thread.

This is a gay site, it doesn't need to be inclusive.

by Anonymousreply 72August 21, 2015 6:17 PM

[quote] But the thread was started by a GAY MAN who was interested in an FTM who was interested in GAY MEN. FTMs interested in women are irrelevant in this thread. This is a gay site, it doesn't need to be inclusive.

Keep digging. You're almost to Middle Earth.

by Anonymousreply 73August 21, 2015 6:21 PM

Not surprised by this result. DLrs are filthy hypersexuals who would fuck anything with a pulse, sometimes even without it. Don't leave your dogs or nephews alone with them. Maybe not even your birds or nieces.

by Anonymousreply 74November 27, 2016 11:09 PM

Lol This guy is trolling. And what a surprise, a Trump troll from another thread.

by Anonymousreply 75November 27, 2016 11:20 PM

Real men or nothing.

by Anonymousreply 76November 27, 2016 11:23 PM

F&F for any and all transtapo propaganda.

by Anonymousreply 77November 27, 2016 11:24 PM

Does it still have a female brain?

by Anonymousreply 78November 28, 2016 10:48 AM

I am gay. I am attracted to male sex characteristics -- both the obvious and the ineffable. That's not trans men.

by Anonymousreply 79December 1, 2016 4:12 PM

Seeing the chest scars from having their breasts removed, and a fake penis or an intact vagina waiting for you. No thanks.

by Anonymousreply 80December 1, 2016 4:17 PM

Mutilating healthy sex organs is such a turn-off.

by Anonymousreply 81December 1, 2016 4:19 PM

And let me just say this: genitalia matters. It does. Its not reductive, and its not shameful to know what you like.

by Anonymousreply 82December 1, 2016 4:22 PM

Instant friend zone.

by Anonymousreply 83December 1, 2016 4:24 PM

Ew.

by Anonymousreply 84December 1, 2016 4:25 PM

Oh please! Don't fool yourselves! Men will fuck a hole if it feels warm and caressing! #Gloryhole

by Anonymousreply 85December 1, 2016 4:25 PM

I'm gay for a reason, and its not FtMs.

by Anonymousreply 86December 13, 2016 7:43 PM

Never say never...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87December 13, 2016 7:59 PM

Thats just sad.

by Anonymousreply 88December 13, 2016 8:18 PM

So Stephen Ira Beatty is into Bears--big, hairy nonandrogynous guys? Sheesh. She sounds so fucked up by being Warren Beatty's daughter and growing up in Hollywood. If she'd grown up in Vermont, she'd probably never have noticed that she wasn't traditionally feminine.

by Anonymousreply 89December 13, 2016 8:49 PM

There are a very few I would. Mostly because they're hot and handsome and have great bodies.

One would be Logan Ireland, the famous FTM in the Air Force.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90December 13, 2016 9:16 PM

Another would be the very hot trans model Laith Ashley.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91December 13, 2016 9:17 PM

"Not a gay man (a straight woman), so I didn't vote. But as for my unwanted $0.02: no!

I can't imagine anything more unappealing than making out with some hot stud, getting him naked, being all hot and ready, and then finding... another woman's snatch down there. Yuck."

Blocked and OP vanished. Hm.

by Anonymousreply 92December 13, 2016 9:48 PM

But do you think that it might be different if you saw Logan in person, R90?

Like, how tall is Logan?

I see a lot of photos that seem heavily altered.

by Anonymousreply 93December 13, 2016 10:07 PM

Has anyone here ever seem FTM porn? Holy shit that stuff is nasty, kinky and rough!

by Anonymousreply 94December 13, 2016 10:50 PM

FTM cunt porn keeps popping up in my MyVidster porn clip feed. I'm fucking sick of it. They/Zee/Zir should have their own category and stop infesting gay categories with their weird, always over-tattooed man cunt porn.

by Anonymousreply 95December 14, 2016 6:33 PM

r93, height is just not that important to me. I guess muscles are, but not height--just as long as he's over 5'3".

by Anonymousreply 96December 14, 2016 6:36 PM

Here's Logan Ireland and his wife (who is MTF) standing next to the president.

Obama is 6'1", so I would guess Ireland is 5'5"-5'6.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97December 14, 2016 6:39 PM

I would not date anyone with those giant ear plugs at r62. Gross.

by Anonymousreply 98December 14, 2016 6:40 PM

There is one that I find really hot, he's a huge blond bear type with glasses but I can't remember his name.

by Anonymousreply 99December 14, 2016 7:50 PM

No, never. I like really masculine bottoms, and I can't ever see someone female by birth hitting that category.

by Anonymousreply 100June 29, 2018 3:04 PM

I'd date the guy at OP. Not sure it would work out long term sexually. But why the hell not? I certainly think he's hot

by Anonymousreply 101June 29, 2018 3:12 PM

The FTM in the photo has a lip piercing that NO (gay) man would ever have. This isn't 1994.

by Anonymousreply 102June 29, 2018 3:14 PM

Grow up, R102. I see guys with lip piercings every day on Tinder. Less on Grindr

by Anonymousreply 103June 29, 2018 3:26 PM

Luckily we have more masculine faggots over here in Europe.

by Anonymousreply 104June 29, 2018 3:57 PM

Are we really supposed to believe that 50% of gay men on Datalounge would fuck someone who doesn't have a cock?

How pathetic that some basement tranny would spend their free time manipulating a silly poll like this.

by Anonymousreply 105June 29, 2018 4:07 PM

I agree with this post from the Transman snatch thread:

[quote]I saw Jack Mackenroth(!) fucking a transguy recently.

[quote]I think for a lot of people it comes down to two things. P&G. Presentation and Genitals. For most, both have to be "correct." If only one of P&G is imperative (far more likely with men than women)...P probably wins. After all, most gay men would not be interested in a transwoman, even if the person had a dick. The presentation is completely wrong. It's why so many men leading straight lives will fuck transwomen and not see any conflict with their heterosexuality. If the P is good, the importance of the G is diminished for some men. It's obvious how a passing transguy would appeal to some gay men, especially those who aren't at all phallocentric.

by Anonymousreply 106June 29, 2018 4:51 PM

I'm not even interested in actual real bio-men with less than 6-7 inches, (and I have a huge thing for big bull-balls), so ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOT EVER with one of the fucking sideshow dollies.

by Anonymousreply 107June 29, 2018 4:55 PM

Yes, because a nice dick is always trumped by clothing choice. *eyeroll*

by Anonymousreply 108June 29, 2018 4:58 PM

The idea that simply because I don't want to date or have sex with a tans-guy means I'm trans phobic is horrible. I totally support and respect trans people, since when has wanting to fuck someone had anything to do with respecting them and their rights?

I think the guy at OP's link is Aydian Dowling who has had phalloplasty. But he is straight and has a girlfriend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109June 29, 2018 5:06 PM

Thanks for the name R109. Im probably going to jerk off thinking about a trans man for the first time tonight (that I know of)

by Anonymousreply 110June 29, 2018 5:12 PM

Must be a lot of "gay" "men" responding to this.... or you know, just the one.

by Anonymousreply 111July 4, 2018 10:15 AM

[quote]I think for a lot of people it comes down to two things. P&G. Presentation and Genitals. For most, both have to be "correct." If only one of P&G is imperative (far more likely with men than women)...P probably wins. After all, most gay men would not be interested in a transwoman, even if the person had a dick. The presentation is completely wrong. It's why so many men leading straight lives will fuck transwomen and not see any conflict with their heterosexuality. If the P is good, the importance of the G is diminished for some men. It's obvious how a passing transguy would appeal to some gay men, especially those who aren't at all phallocentric.

This is a prime example of the sum hiding the parts. It all seems to make sense until you break it down into its components and realize that the individual pieces are questionable. It asserts statements based solely on conjecture without any substantiation.

by Anonymousreply 112July 4, 2018 10:54 AM

First pic reminds me of Lens Dunham.

by Anonymousreply 113July 4, 2018 4:07 PM

Ftm is better looking than a drag queen.

by Anonymousreply 114July 4, 2018 5:31 PM

I'd date a MTF as long as he didn't try to pass outwardly as a woman.

by Anonymousreply 115July 5, 2018 12:44 AM

[quote]I'd date a MTF

but the question at hand is geared towards [bold]gay men[/bold], not Pansexuals like you.

This poll is useless because non-gay men are answering.

Will straight men date M2F Trans ? Will straight women date F2M Trans? Will Steponknee date Bernista Linda Sarsour ???

See? None of these questions, including OPs, make sense. Because unless you are asking Pansexuals, the answer is going to be no.

by Anonymousreply 116July 5, 2018 12:53 AM

[quote] but the question at hand is geared towards gay men, not Pansexuals like you.

I'm a gay man. How very dare of you. I'm more gay than the so-called gay who wants to fuck a bearded woman.

by Anonymousreply 117July 5, 2018 12:57 AM

The nipples are weird and in ops pic the surgeon grafted the right one closer to his armpit.

Also the t transmen tale causes premature balding and they tend to look cute for a few years and they age rather quickly. They can’t take propecia because it blocks the kind of testosterone they inject themselves with.

by Anonymousreply 118July 5, 2018 12:58 AM

[quote]I'm a gay man.

No you're not.

I wonder what is the rate of Trans dating Trans. I imagine is high given that only Pansexuals are their other options.

by Anonymousreply 119July 5, 2018 1:05 AM

R119 Yes I am. I yam what I yam.

Even when I dare a mtf I'm dating a man. Maybe he doesn't have a dick and has boobies but he's still a man.

Sadly all mtf seem to want to dress like and look like women but they Do. Not. Succeed. I guess I'll have to keep fucking regular gays. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

by Anonymousreply 120July 5, 2018 9:00 AM

R2, thanks for your comment.

My pole answer is no. If I wanted to date a woman, it would be one with a pussy (which, as I barely recall, was quite nice).

by Anonymousreply 121July 5, 2018 9:52 AM

A lot of FTM, before and after transitioning, are very much into the 'alternative' scene. I wonder if going FTM is the ultimate way to be edgy and alternative?

by Anonymousreply 122July 5, 2018 10:33 AM

No.

by Anonymousreply 123July 5, 2018 1:45 PM

Nope.

by Anonymousreply 124July 31, 2020 1:50 PM

If a man dates a woman, [bold]they are not gay[/bold].

Man + Woman = just another straight couple.

by Anonymousreply 125July 31, 2020 1:55 PM

Yes, R6, drop the T. NO doubt about it.

by Anonymousreply 126July 31, 2020 2:02 PM

Funny to see the trans-haters complain about “SJW,” when the haters are the ones administering “purity tests” - “any gay dick that touches a vagina is UNCLEAN and WICKED!”

by Anonymousreply 127July 31, 2020 2:24 PM

For me, the issue is more mental/personality than body parts. I have no attraction to women whatsoever, and that includes the way they behave and think. Yes, I'm generalizing, but I'd have no interest in dating a woman. Plus the lip ring and ear plugs on the OP are already a turn-off.

by Anonymousreply 128July 31, 2020 2:48 PM

I'm not anti trans but it does puzzle me how interchangeable some trans people feel the "bottom parts" are.

I am attracted to men, and that includes an organic, original packaging penis.

by Anonymousreply 129July 31, 2020 2:50 PM

No, no, no, absolutely not. I don't need someone with those mental issues.

by Anonymousreply 130July 31, 2020 3:26 PM

I'm one of the trans-critical people here on DL (not anti-trans), meaning I have problems with a lot of trans activists' ideological stance.

That said, there are some trans men (mostly those who look like twinky bottoms) that I would consider dating or at least have sex with. For instance, Luke Hudson from Jockpussy is pretty cute. However, based on my RL encounters and from what I've seen online, most trans men aren't that attractive to me. I also kinda like worshiping big fat cock, so I wouldn't be able to deal with a dickless partner in a long-term relationship either.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131July 31, 2020 3:43 PM

No. If I want pussy I'll date a woman, as I've done before. I'm more open to dating a MTF because my getting gay is about liking other men, with or without their junk.

by Anonymousreply 132July 31, 2020 6:07 PM

Not date, but I’d play around at least once, but ONLY if he looked like OP’s pic and only then.

by Anonymousreply 133July 31, 2020 6:25 PM

If I fall in love with someone, I don't much care about anything that may or may not be going on under the hood.

Simply messing around with someone, however, is an entirely different story.

by Anonymousreply 134July 31, 2020 6:28 PM

Oh look, another 2015 thread bumped to get people bickering. Courtesy of the rotted teeth troll @R124

by Anonymousreply 135July 31, 2020 6:35 PM

The Boxer Ceiling: Woke Homophobia and the Abuse of Gay Men by Trans & Queer Activists

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136July 31, 2020 7:57 PM

R136, just imagine how many pages of hateful quotes about trans people you could repost from DL alone!

Again, I'm trans-critical, but stay real!

by Anonymousreply 137July 31, 2020 8:04 PM

I love tranny pussy, but the tattoos on so many of them are tragic.

by Anonymousreply 138July 31, 2020 8:06 PM

I can't imagine dating one and being fooled. I can spot a FtM a mile away. For one thing, they are usually so short. Most bio men aren't 5'4. And I agree, the excessive tattoos are a way to make them feel and look tough and masculine. No, it doesn't. It just makes them trashy.

by Anonymousreply 139July 31, 2020 8:19 PM

I wouldn't date an FTM, but I'd fuck him. I'm a top, so I don't really care much about a guy's dick, and frankly, I think it would be kinda hot to fuck a guy with a tight pussy.

by Anonymousreply 140July 31, 2020 8:24 PM

Trashy as hell R139. Nothing masculine about writing on your body.

by Anonymousreply 141July 31, 2020 8:25 PM

My one and only time inside a pussy was with an FTM a few months ago, and it was hotter than I had imagined it could be. Didn't last long (I was very nervous) but I'd love to do it again, this time until I came. And he was a really nice guy on top of it, which made him even more sexier. And yes, I am using male pronouns to describe him.

by Anonymousreply 142July 31, 2020 8:32 PM

No. I've had sex with women and it wasn't for me, and a FTM would be too similar to that.

by Anonymousreply 143July 31, 2020 8:34 PM

The lack of a penis would probably not bode well for a LTR and I probably wouldn’t mesh well with anyone who was tediously sensitive and high maintenance, but I’d be willing to take a crack at fucking.

by Anonymousreply 144July 31, 2020 8:35 PM

[quote] Most bio men aren't 5'4.

I am. Geez, I wonder if I’ve ever been mistaken for a trans man.

by Anonymousreply 145July 31, 2020 8:36 PM

R139 Yes, that's unappealing too. Every one I've met styles themselves like Myspace emos circa 2005. No, thank you.

by Anonymousreply 146July 31, 2020 8:36 PM

This guy is FTM and has been in a 5 year relationship with a gay man - one of the drag queens from Drag Race. He transitioned 15 years ago and I had no idea from his pics he was trans. He just looks like an average looking guy. His boyfriend is definitely a gay man.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147July 31, 2020 8:45 PM

r147 Doubt that "his" boyfriend is gay, anyway I don't see it as gay couple.

by Anonymousreply 148July 31, 2020 8:54 PM

Why would a FTM want to have sex with a man? I don’t follow.

by Anonymousreply 149July 31, 2020 8:58 PM

R21 is bi and trying to convince herself of something that isn't true.

by Anonymousreply 150July 31, 2020 8:58 PM

All the FTMs I know are former lesbians who continued to date women after transition.

None of my gay friends or acquaintances have ever expressed interest in dating/fucking/doing anything with a FTM.

by Anonymousreply 151July 31, 2020 9:05 PM

R147 more tragic tattoos.

by Anonymousreply 152July 31, 2020 9:12 PM

R148. His boyfriend is definitely a gay man. He (Ben the boyfriend) is 38 and has always been gay - long before meeting Gus 5 years ago. Gus transitioned pretty young so it is possible he has always only been attracted to men and has always identified as a gay man - not sure. He was FTM for ten years before meeting Ben. Yes, the tattoos are tragic!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153July 31, 2020 9:26 PM

R151, if you're gay before your transition, you'll be gay after the transition. Orientation always remains the same regardless of gender.

So those former lesbians became gay men once they became male, but continued dating women anyway. What a trip. Must've been wearing the world's heaviest CS.

by Anonymousreply 154July 31, 2020 9:27 PM

Sorry: I like the pole, and not the hole.

by Anonymousreply 155July 31, 2020 9:28 PM

R136 Thanks for the link. I was sceptical about the whole 'T vs. CIS Gay Men' issue but -- that set of tweet captures is truly terrifying. People really think like that?

by Anonymousreply 156July 31, 2020 9:39 PM

Some are quite cute in public. But under the sheets, sorry, I would feel like I was fucking the Bearded Lady in a traveling circus.

by Anonymousreply 157July 31, 2020 10:10 PM

I'm theoretically open to the possibility if the trans guy were just the right sort of masculine AND interested in men. But I doubt it'd be a recipe for long-term happiness for either of us. I like sucking cock too much and would be reluctant at best to eat pussy (fucking it I could deal with).

by Anonymousreply 158July 31, 2020 10:20 PM

I would not date one, but if I were single I would fuck a hot one just to try it. I have fucked pussy before, and it does feel good.

by Anonymousreply 159July 31, 2020 10:28 PM

But WHY change your gender just because you want sex with the gender you’re becoming?

A question with no real answer.

by Anonymousreply 160July 31, 2020 11:02 PM

R160 mental illness

This is simple Tops might be open Bottoms hell NO!

by Anonymousreply 161July 31, 2020 11:09 PM

Thank you for the link, r136, it's amazing seeing all that hate grouped in one place. I wish I could say this was surprising but having seen how "transwomen" attack and harass women, I'm really not. It was only a matter of time before they came for gay men. How narcissistic do you have to be to demand a say in what other's find attractive? Utter madness.

by Anonymousreply 162August 1, 2020 1:56 AM

-- Orientation always remains the same regardless of gender.

Agreed. As a gay man I'd rather fuck a MTF mangina, though I'd prefer an MTF who did not try to look like a woman.

by Anonymousreply 163August 1, 2020 2:08 AM

R163. Except there seems to be a growing number whose orientation is 'fluid' and not defined by attraction to any one gender identity

by Anonymousreply 164August 1, 2020 2:38 AM

R164 'Fluid' is fine as long as there is a dick or mangina. Let's be practical.

by Anonymousreply 165August 1, 2020 2:42 AM

No. I don't even use self-checkouts at the supermarket even though they are sometimes convenient.

by Anonymousreply 166August 1, 2020 5:48 AM

I got a blowjob from somebody I think was a FTM a couple weeks ago. We'll refer to her as 'he' since I believe this is what he wants.

He was wearing some sort of workout/compression suit thing. I didn't notice at first, but yeah, he never took off a stitch of clothing while blowing me and I noticed the clothes were covering everything up. I asked to see his ass and he firmly refused. It was a big ass and I like big asses. It was while I was staring at his big ass that it suddenly occurred to me that this might be a chick who was blowing me.

The blowjob was very good. I've only had one blowjob from a woman that was any good, so she's in good shape. I felt badly that he can't be about his FTMness, but that's the way things are now. I'd fool around with him if he wanted to.

by Anonymousreply 167August 1, 2020 6:16 AM

I might. It would entirely depend on the person, themselves.

I doubt it would last - but then, life is full of surprises so who knows?

by Anonymousreply 168August 1, 2020 6:34 AM

If I wanted tuna, I would open up a can and make a sandwich.

by Anonymousreply 169August 1, 2020 7:41 AM

No...

by Anonymousreply 170August 1, 2020 7:47 AM

Now that is HILARIOUS, r169! The last time I heard that one I laughed so hard I fell off my dinosaur.

by Anonymousreply 171August 1, 2020 7:51 AM

A FTM will never know what it’s like to be a man or have a penis. NEVER. No amount of body mutilation, hormone doping, or behavior modification will change that. Sure, they may identify as male in their head, but they will always be biologically female. I - a gay man (and top) - have zero interest in being intimate with a FTM.

by Anonymousreply 172August 1, 2020 8:02 AM

Wow you're REALLY old R171. How can you even type comments at that age?

by Anonymousreply 173August 1, 2020 8:04 AM

Because your tired old jokes give all of us LIFE!

by Anonymousreply 174August 1, 2020 8:11 AM

-- But WHY change your gender just because you want sex with the gender you’re becoming?

You're confusing gender and orientation, R169. A natural-born woman who's into men can still feel she's a man.

-- Orientation always remains the same regardless of gender.

Not necessarily true, R154. The hormones one takes can impact sexual preference.

by Anonymousreply 175August 1, 2020 10:04 AM

[quote] But WHY change your gender just because you want sex with the gender you’re becoming?

That isn’t why they’re changing their gender. You’re really dim.

by Anonymousreply 176August 1, 2020 12:17 PM

No, I wouldn't. Quite aside from what to me are insurmountable physicality issues, what is absolutely integral to me as a gay man is an immutable attraction to maleness. There are uniquely male experiences that no one late to the game will ever understand, common experiences that a boy, a teenager, and a man have had that cannot be understood or replicated from the outside. These experiences combine to form the man, for good or ill, and this XY uniqueness borne of a lifetime lived as a male cannot be falsified; no syringe of hormones, undercut haircut, or feigned swagger can make one a man -- ultimately this is all just cosplay.

by Anonymousreply 177August 1, 2020 7:45 PM

I fucked an FTM in his ass. Have I passed the purity test?

by Anonymousreply 178August 1, 2020 7:48 PM

[quote] Gay men, would you ever date an FTM?

Hell no. I'm gay, i.e. I'm a male who is sexually attracted to males. Chant "transmen are men" all you want, all transmen are by definition female.

by Anonymousreply 179August 1, 2020 7:56 PM

Lame, R174. But that is not a surprise.

by Anonymousreply 180August 1, 2020 10:15 PM

[quote]R177 Quite aside from what to me are insurmountable physicality issues, what is absolutely integral to me as a gay man is an immutable attraction to maleness.

If this one starts dating the deaf, the relationships might last longer cuz they won’t have to hear him.

by Anonymousreply 181August 1, 2020 11:13 PM

r177, spot on and brilliantly said.

by Anonymousreply 182August 1, 2020 11:30 PM

The kazoo voice puts me off.

by Anonymousreply 183August 1, 2020 11:36 PM

The kazoo voice puts me off.

by Anonymousreply 184August 1, 2020 11:36 PM

Whoops.

by Anonymousreply 185August 1, 2020 11:36 PM

[quote] The kazoo voice puts me off.

Someone on here once hit the nail on the head, describing it as "munchkin voice". Always a dead giveaway.

There's a transman on Scruff around here, doing the usual beard thing despite the pear-shaped body and obviously female bone structure and fat distribution.

by Anonymousreply 186August 1, 2020 11:46 PM

Nevah!

by Anonymousreply 187August 1, 2020 11:59 PM

No, because you can change a body, but you can't change a mind. They can make themselves look like men but they all still have the minds, personalities, and mannerisms of women. They still act like women, even if they don't look like them. Not to mention they're ALWAYS mentally ill in a dangerous way.

by Anonymousreply 188August 2, 2020 12:06 AM

The 2015 bump troll is loose!

What Trumpian news is she trying to bury?

by Anonymousreply 189August 2, 2020 12:08 AM

No, too much drama. I've had FTM friends before and all of them have been narcissists with severe mental issues, most having to do with mood imbalance. Trans people can be lovely in small doses, but any more than that and they're unbearable.

by Anonymousreply 190August 2, 2020 12:43 AM

I would totally hook up with an FTM! Now I identify as gay, and yes, being gay requires that one is sexually and romantically attracted to one's own sex rather than the opposite sex (or both),

BUT get this: if you're not attracted to a girl, but then she starts taking hormones and has surgery, then it's all okay and you CAN be attracted to HIM.

I'm just like r142, a totally 100% cocksucking gay man who just happens to think that crushing some tight, wet pussy is the "hottest" thing ever! Sometimes I just hook up with regular women, but in my mind they're FTM so I'm still gay as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 191August 2, 2020 2:38 AM

Why would I willingly invite that level of crazy into my life?

by Anonymousreply 192August 2, 2020 3:11 AM

R191 Sounds like he's trying really hard to convince himself he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 193August 2, 2020 3:12 AM

R149, a ftm would want to partake in guy-on-guy sex because back when they were women, they were exclusively attracted to their own sex. Now that they've become men, they're still exclusively interested in their own gender.

This is a rude awakening for a lot of FTMs(and MTFs)that are gay. They figure their physical and hormonal gender transition will make them straight but really, they go from being a lesbian to a male gay, or from a gay man to a lesbian. Transitioning does not change one's sexual orientation nor rid one of their gayness. If you are a same-sex-attracted man and you become a woman, you will be a same-sex-attracted female, possibly to your dismay.

by Anonymousreply 194August 2, 2020 7:53 PM

Sexual orientation is based on the sex you are attracted to, not the name given to that attraction. So someone attracted to women would continue to be attracted to women after transition and their sexual orientation label would change. Transitioning doesn't change who your body finds arousing or who you want to have sex with. Someone who always felt they were a man and were attracted to women, once they transitioned to being a man, they would continue to be attracted to women.

by Anonymousreply 195August 2, 2020 8:59 PM

R195, that's where you are sorely mistaken and where many aspiring gender switches go wrong.

Transitioning genders DOES change who you're attracted to, unless you're bi and were attracted to both genders all along, in which case, you'll still be attracted to both, post-transition.

A homosexual will always seek same-sex relationships and no gender reassignment will change that. You're naive homes.

by Anonymousreply 196August 2, 2020 9:14 PM

R196 You don't appear to understand gender identity or sexual orientation very well. Why would transitioning genders (externally) change who you are attracted to (an internal state). It doesn't. A trans person doesn't see themselves as being gay if they feel they are a man attracted to women. Then they transition to being a man externally as well. They don't then start being attracted to men. They have never been attracted to men. Changing genders is completely distinct from sexual orientation labels.

Some FTM were attracted to men before they transitioned externally and continue to be attracted to men after they transition.

by Anonymousreply 197August 2, 2020 9:32 PM

I'm a gay man. Why would I want to go near a vagina?

by Anonymousreply 198August 2, 2020 9:36 PM

[quote] Transitioning does not change one's sexual orientation nor rid one of their gayness. If you are a same-sex-attracted man and you become a woman, you will be a same-sex-attracted female

Citation needed

by Anonymousreply 199August 2, 2020 10:22 PM

^ not really, wishful thinker

by Anonymousreply 200August 2, 2020 10:25 PM

If sexual orientation was that easy to change - then conversion therapy would have worked. If all you need to do is change someone's external appearance and in doing so you can change their orientation, then it should also be easy to make a gay man straight. You aren't going to change the gender of who someone is attracted to by changing their looks.

by Anonymousreply 201August 2, 2020 10:35 PM

Fuck one? For sure. No messy issues with pussy.

Relationship with one? That would be tough.

Given that most FTMs are attracted to women, not men, the pool of FTMs who want to get fucked by a gay man is pretty small.

by Anonymousreply 202August 2, 2020 10:36 PM

I don't know where this idea that trans men were all bull dykes when they were women comes from. Most FTM are "gay" (or rather, attracted to men). They weren't butch lesbians who wanted to take their butchness one step further, they were straight women with mental problems.

by Anonymousreply 203August 2, 2020 10:47 PM

[quote]R198 I'm a gay man. Why would I want to go near a vagina?

The adventure of life?

We sure seem to think straight men should give gays a chance...

by Anonymousreply 204August 2, 2020 10:56 PM

R203, I don't agree. Those ftm you speak of were formerly butch and lesbian as women, complete with anti-survival and every other hallmark of gayness imaginable. Then they become men, hoping to maintain their attraction to women, but the opposite happens and now that they've got a dick, they want a partner with one, too.

Don't kid yourselves.

by Anonymousreply 205August 2, 2020 11:20 PM

R205 Have you ever actually known a FTM person before the transition? Because I've known three, all of them were straight women before they were trans and became gay men once they declared themselves FTM.

by Anonymousreply 206August 3, 2020 2:04 AM

R206, several.

There are fewer than five genuinely straight people in the human population. Ask lie detector (NOT the polygraph version) whether that's true or false(spoiler alert: it's true). Your three Trinas ain't one of those <5 Shaggys*.

*Shaggy = general, catch-all name for straight person

Betsy = " for bisexual

Lizzy = " for a lesbian

Davey = " for a gay male

Trina = " for a trans

by Anonymousreply 207August 3, 2020 3:09 AM

I'm gay, and I like guys that are somewhat - or a lot - fem, BUT, they still need to have a dick. That is a prerequisite. So an FTM is not for me

by Anonymousreply 208August 3, 2020 8:27 AM

FTMs can have a dick if they're a gender morph, if they transitioned through a diet rather than surgery and HRT. They can even father children if they morphed.

Most don't, though.

by Anonymousreply 209August 3, 2020 6:34 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!