Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Brendad Ickson is Not Afraid of the Big Bad Covet

[quote]I am not afraid of the big bad Covet šŸ’‹But the fake news. Is a little scary šŸ’™ā¤šŸ’›Keep on with Turker Carlson , Hannity, Laura Ingraham, and all the fox news cast. Live video of the Democratic Party "aiding and abetting" violence is true-blue reporting.ā£The truth always comes out! God Bless America!

[quote]I applied for an "Absentee Ballot". President Trump has just approved these ballots. First you must be registered to vote. And then required a driver's license. For identification. But the main stream mail ballot should not be used at all! So I got my answer. Thank you President Trump. He is voteing Absentee!

Why isn't this astute political analyist a regular on The View? People might actually watch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112December 12, 2020 7:58 PM

Brenda Irene Dickson (born February 3, 1949) is an American actress who originated the role of Jill Foster Abbott on the soap opera The Young and the Restless.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1August 1, 2020 6:05 AM

She has 365 followers! You too can add to her list of fans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2August 1, 2020 6:08 AM

She sounds stupid

by Anonymousreply 3August 1, 2020 6:17 AM

Canā€™t wait to read her obituary.

by Anonymousreply 4August 1, 2020 6:24 AM

Sheā€™s so unbelievably, hilariously stupid and ridiculous.

Check out her recent post where she makes up some bullshit about receiving a ā€œlifetime achievementā€ award. Sure, Brenda. Lifetime achievement! Bitch hasnā€™t worked since 1987 but genuinely thinks sheā€™s an important actress.

by Anonymousreply 5August 1, 2020 6:39 AM

[quote]Check out her recent post where she makes up some bullshit about receiving a ā€œlifetime achievementā€ award. Sure, Brenda. Lifetime achievement! Bitch hasnā€™t worked since 1987 but genuinely thinks sheā€™s an important actress.

I remember when her book came out and she posted a video of "TMZ Catches Brenda Shopping at Gelson's!" It was so obviously a friend with an iPhone, but it was supposed to be some paparazzo catching a candid moment of Brenda perusing her own book in the supermarket.

She's not Norma Desmond, but maybe Carol Burnett as Norma Desmond.

by Anonymousreply 6August 1, 2020 7:35 AM

How does something like her happen? I'm genuinely curious.

by Anonymousreply 7August 1, 2020 9:15 AM

I think she makes a lot of sense.

by Anonymousreply 8August 1, 2020 9:15 AM

She reads like performance art by a crazy person.

by Anonymousreply 9August 1, 2020 9:35 AM

Her writing style reminds me of Dump's tweets. I imagine they have a similar IQ level.

by Anonymousreply 10August 1, 2020 9:55 AM

You mean the TRUMP VIRUS?!?

by Anonymousreply 11August 1, 2020 9:58 AM

At least she got the "Democratic Party" part right. Kudos to her for that.

Most FAUX News zombies and MAGATS use the term "Democrat Party" as a pejorative.

by Anonymousreply 12August 1, 2020 10:04 AM

She also immediately blocks anyone who calls her out on her bs, even if itā€™s done in a polite way. The only comments she allows are ā€œI totally agree!ā€ and ā€œwow youā€™re so pretty!ā€ and unicorn emojis.

by Anonymousreply 13August 1, 2020 10:39 AM

Dr Stella Immanual is going to deliver her alien šŸ‘½ baby - because sheā€™s still young enough to be impregnated by ā€œspirit spouses from outer space šŸŖā€

by Anonymousreply 14August 1, 2020 10:55 AM

What a brave patriot!

by Anonymousreply 15August 1, 2020 11:06 AM

I don't mean to be mean, but is she mentally retarded or just a Republican?

by Anonymousreply 16August 1, 2020 11:20 AM

[quote]Canā€™t wait to read her obituary.

Why, will she be writing it?

by Anonymousreply 17August 1, 2020 11:20 AM

[quote] is she mentally retarded or just a Republican?

Yes.

by Anonymousreply 18August 1, 2020 11:34 AM

I honestly don't know if she's dumb or mentally ill. Let's be honest: sometimes stupidity manifests in a way that sounds like delusions. Does she really think there are "main stream mail ballots" because she's confused and slow, or is she hopped up on something, or is she in need of professional mental health care? No one knows.

by Anonymousreply 19August 1, 2020 12:00 PM

Who should be surprised that this low-information, poorly-educated, narcissist with bad hair, thirsty for flattery and paranoid about everyone -- but her -- causing all her problems is drawn to Trump? They are two sides of the same coin?

by Anonymousreply 20August 1, 2020 12:10 PM

[quote]I honestly don't know if she's dumb or mentally ill.

I'm going with BOTH.

by Anonymousreply 21August 1, 2020 12:10 PM

R16 they have fused smoothly & irrevocably.

by Anonymousreply 22August 1, 2020 1:19 PM

Who?

by Anonymousreply 23August 1, 2020 1:20 PM

Sheā€™s bananas.

by Anonymousreply 24August 1, 2020 1:26 PM

an old whore.

Mindless.

by Anonymousreply 25August 1, 2020 1:40 PM

Syphilis?

by Anonymousreply 26August 1, 2020 1:45 PM

Well, HELLO! The Covet is VERY dramatic.

by Anonymousreply 27August 1, 2020 1:51 PM

Turker!

by Anonymousreply 28August 1, 2020 1:53 PM

At the home.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29August 1, 2020 1:55 PM

R29 how dare you use recently deceased superstar Ernaā€™s picture on this thread!

by Anonymousreply 30August 1, 2020 2:00 PM

I wonder what happened to her. Maybe she was always mentally ill, though she left Y&R under Bell and returned under Bell so that suggests back then she wasn't too nuts. And look at the link, yes it was soap opera crap but she could deliver the goods early on. Now she's this. I do wonder what happened to her, what's wrong with her? I know she had a lot of traumatic stuff with exhusband and litigation - she writes about it - but I wonder was it because she was mentally ill or did it drive her mental illness? Because there she is, hanging on to a career that is long over... it's just so odd.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31August 1, 2020 2:20 PM

I thinks she must Covet a brain...

by Anonymousreply 32August 1, 2020 2:31 PM

Think^^^

by Anonymousreply 33August 1, 2020 3:16 PM

The old broad hasnā€™t had a job in decades. How does she pay her bills? Century City Condo HOA fee? Her potato salad at Gelsons? All that fake face surgery? Botox? Car insurance? Does she sell T-shirts out the back of her Mercedes convertible?

Puzzling.

by Anonymousreply 34August 1, 2020 3:25 PM

And I can't imagine anyone is paying for some of her granny snatch.

by Anonymousreply 35August 1, 2020 3:33 PM

OP's pic looks like it was filmed through a jar of floor wax.

by Anonymousreply 36August 1, 2020 4:14 PM

[quote]How does something like her happen? I'm genuinely curious.

Hollywood. Pretty girl with big tits, gets treated like shit by men. Gets used. Is undervalued. Gets lied to. Gets used a pawn. Bill Bell. CBS. That's how a Brenda Dickson happens.

by Anonymousreply 37August 1, 2020 4:19 PM

If she were an animal, you'd have her put down.

by Anonymousreply 38August 1, 2020 6:43 PM

R34 Didn't her mother die? Maybe she inherited the house and could be living off the proceeds from that sale. It's SoCal, so even a modest home in Bellflower can go for a half million or more. .. Also, did she win the Century City Condo per court order from the divorce? She could be living off a reverse mortgage by this time. .. Beyond that, her monthly Social Security checks can pay for the potato salad and botox.

by Anonymousreply 39August 1, 2020 8:59 PM

She's so fucking retarded it hurts.

by Anonymousreply 40August 1, 2020 9:01 PM

I have no idea who Brenda Dickson is, so I had to google her. As I was doing a search, I found this doozie from 2007.

Yes, the woman sounds like she's batshit crazy:

"Hollywood actress Brenda Dickson's 16-day stay in jail here ended yesterday after two lively court hearings in which Dickson mocked a lawyer with Nazi salutes and told the judge her divorce settlement was "a fraud," but ultimately swore to abide by the terms of her property settlement.

Dickson, 58, was jailed on a contempt of court charge Feb. 6 for failure to comply with the terms of a settlement agreement in her divorce from local attorney Jan Weinberg. Wearing a green velour track suit and shackled at the wrists and ankles, Dickson appeared in Family Court yesterday for hearings before part-time Judge Darryl Choy.

Claiming that Choy's rulings had rendered her penniless and homeless, Dickson asked several times to borrow money from Weinberg's lawyer, Charles Kleintop, and even saluted him several times with the words, "Heil Hitler. Third Reich."

But Dickson ultimately said the words that Kleintop and Choy wanted to hear: that she would stop attempts to block the scheduled $1.37 million sale of a Los Angeles condominium that she and Weinberg jointly own.

Kleintop said outside court: "I sincerely hope that she abides by the court order. But I don't have a lot of confidence that she will."

Featured as Jill Abbott on "The Young and the Restless" soap opera series in the 1970's and '80's, Dickson said she's planning to revive her acting career. She has her own Web site, brendadickson.com, which features photographs of her with a variety of celebrities and announces, "Brenda's Back in Hollywood."

When Dickson was released from custody yesterday afternoon, she said she would immediately return to Los Angeles, in plenty of time to fulfill plans to attend the Academy Awards ceremonies Sunday.

Asked if she had ever played a prison inmate in her acting career, Dickson said: "No I never have. Before I wouldn't have known how. Now I've got a very good idea."

During the morning hearing, when Kleintop was posing questions aimed at showing that Dickson could have taken steps while in jail to gain her freedom, he asked if she had attempted to telephone her lawyers in California.

"Have you ever tried to to make a phone call in prison?" she said.

"I'm too busy trying to survive in prison," Dickson said. "It's a very unsafe place, by the way."

Once free, Dickson took the time to lengthily complain about Judge Choy and Family Court, saying, "These judges here are allowed to make up their own laws."

She called herself "one of many women who've been defrauded by the courts."

Dickson still has legal actions pending related to the divorce case. She wants to overturn an earlier ruling by Choy which required her to pay $1,000 a day in fines to her ex-husband. Those fines, which date back to last year, have amounted to some $160,000 and have been paid from the proceeds of the sale of a Nu'uanu home which the couple had owned.

She has also been required to pay the attorney fees of Kleintop, as well as the monthly mortgage and upkeep costs of the Los Angeles condo.

Choy found Dickson in contempt of court Sept. 20, and issued a bench warrant for her arrest. She was in California, but returned here to help her lawyers file a legal challenge of the contempt order.

By chance, Kleintop saw her at Ala Moana Center, and his office reported her presence here to police, who arrested her.

"I was shocked to see her," Kleintop said. "I just assumed that she would never return to Honolulu with a bench warrant outstanding for her arrest."

Now she has to return to Ho-nolulu again. Choy ordered her to appear at another hearing scheduled March 8.

By that time, the judge told her, she's expected to have removed her belongings from the condo, cooperated in an inspection of the premises, and assisted in closing of the sale of the residence."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41August 1, 2020 9:51 PM

Making a nazi salute in front of your Jewish attorney?

Oh yeah, real smart.

by Anonymousreply 42August 1, 2020 9:52 PM

I kinda love that her tweets, no matter what the subject always end up being a picture of herself.

by Anonymousreply 43August 1, 2020 10:15 PM

I wonder if she turned far right wing after what happened at R41.

Nasty divorce from her Jewish ex-husband.

Locked up in jail for two weeks.

I have a feeling that she went off the deep end, shortly after that.

by Anonymousreply 44August 1, 2020 10:18 PM

DL worlds collide! Brendad's touching tribute to Dame Olivia.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45August 1, 2020 10:24 PM

White dunderheads are the biggest problem facing America today.

by Anonymousreply 46August 1, 2020 10:26 PM

Sheā€™s as bright as a bag of nails.

by Anonymousreply 47August 1, 2020 10:27 PM

Yes, I understand memes!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48August 1, 2020 10:27 PM

I also wonder how she feeds herself. No work in ages and she looks pretty unfuckable to me.

We need answers!

by Anonymousreply 49August 1, 2020 10:29 PM

She probably goes to soap opera conventions and makes a few bucks there, probably has some money from her divorce, probably has a side business.

These former celebs have lots of ways to make money.

by Anonymousreply 50August 1, 2020 10:32 PM

She either has a benefactor, or there was some merit to her claims about Bill Bell and the Bells quietly paid her some sum, because she was broke after that divorce.

by Anonymousreply 51August 1, 2020 10:39 PM

R41 But if you go further, you will find that Hawaii's Appeals Court subsequently issued a ruling that upheld several of Dickson's arguments.

And not only that, but in the process, the Appeals Court also found that the Family Court (Judge Choy) had "abused its discretion." From January 2010:

[quote] In an 85-page decision released in October, the appeals court upheld several of Dickson's arguments.

[quote] Dickson "contends that the Family Court abused its discretion when it denied (her) multiple requests for an extension of pretrial deadlines, and sanctioned her for missing the deadlines by excluding evidence," the appellate decision said.

[quote] "Based on the circumstances of this case, we agree," the court ruled.

Also, as I recall, Judge Choy's rulings against Dickson appeared to give the ex-husband time to hide marital assets, and his failure to hand over financial documents and his subsequent non-appearances in court resulted in contempt of court charges and a bench warrant for his arrest issued with bail set at $300K. Even his attorney couldn't tell the court where he was, just that he was out of the country.

by Anonymousreply 52August 1, 2020 10:42 PM

Muriel has disabled previews of IG here, but here one of Brendad's latest touching posts -

[quote] Good afternoon šŸ’‹I am at the Hollywood Museum celebrating Olivia de Havalon's 103 birthday. May her beautiful soul rest in peace.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53August 1, 2020 10:59 PM

Lol R53.

That should become a new Datalounge meme: "Olivia de Havalon"

ROFL!

by Anonymousreply 54August 1, 2020 11:06 PM

So Jung.

by Anonymousreply 55August 2, 2020 12:30 AM

She's got a pot of money somewhere. She seems to be living her best life going to events with Kate Linder.

by Anonymousreply 56August 2, 2020 12:50 AM

Brendad giving the Nazi sign in court. Holding up one finger for each of her brain cells as well.

What happened to her eyes? They look very wonky sometimes. Like in this picture.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57August 2, 2020 1:10 AM

Funny, though, how Hawaii's Court of Appeals eventully agreed with Brenda and overturned several of Kommandant Choy's "abusive" rulings against her.

by Anonymousreply 58August 2, 2020 1:53 AM

Team Kay Chandler All The Way

by Anonymousreply 59August 2, 2020 2:20 AM

[quote] What happened to her eyes? They look very wonky sometimes. Like in this picture.

She fucked with her eyes - maybe she only paid for half her face?

by Anonymousreply 60August 2, 2020 4:01 AM

The Olivia de ā€œHavalonā€ posts were classic Brenda. She was making out like it was some personal tragedy, and accepting condolences. Sheā€™s determined to make everyone believe she moves in A-list circles, which is why she immediately blocks anyone who pecks at her artifice and exposes her pretence.

by Anonymousreply 61August 2, 2020 9:48 AM

She's a mess, but such a permanently sad mess it feels mean to tear her down.

by Anonymousreply 62August 2, 2020 1:12 PM

[quote]I honestly don't know if she's dumb or mentally ill.

Why not both?

by Anonymousreply 63August 2, 2020 5:40 PM

You might as well forget just forget it Covet ....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64August 5, 2020 7:38 AM

Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's ass.

Wear a condom!

by Anonymousreply 65August 5, 2020 11:35 PM

Brenda's feeling her own tonight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66August 7, 2020 6:10 AM

She can probably find a lot of single 80-year old men in her condo complex who will take her to dinner.

by Anonymousreply 67August 7, 2020 8:21 PM

In her latest post, Brenda has shared some bullshit conspiracy theory video about Australia and fake news etc.

And then in her comment sheā€™s like ā€œomg, whatā€™s going on there in Austria?ā€

by Anonymousreply 68August 11, 2020 1:11 PM

She's such a treasure and like a gift that keeps giving.

by Anonymousreply 69August 11, 2020 6:17 PM

Has anyone checked in on our beloved Brendad?!?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70October 3, 2020 3:05 PM

[quote] Why, will she be writing it?

Yes. It's written on the back of the envelope containing a disconnection notice from SoCal Edison.

by Anonymousreply 71October 3, 2020 3:14 PM

[quote] Has anyone checked in on our beloved Brendad?!?

Zoom out on that picture. What is that dingy piece of furniture? Is she at the Bunny Ranch?

by Anonymousreply 72October 3, 2020 3:18 PM

Sheā€™s a personification of why weā€™re in the trouble weā€™re in today.

by Anonymousreply 73October 3, 2020 3:18 PM

With her apparent painful imbecility, itā€™s a little amazing sheā€™s able to figure out how to tweet at all.

by Anonymousreply 74October 3, 2020 3:20 PM

She probably tweets from a free Twitter workshop held at a local public library.

by Anonymousreply 75October 3, 2020 3:24 PM

[quote]r41 I have no idea who Brenda Dickson is, so I had to google her. As I was doing a search, I found this doozie from 2007: "Hollywood actress Brenda Dickson's 16-day stay in jail here ended yesterday...ā€

Canā€™t we just concentrate on [italic]the work?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76October 3, 2020 3:49 PM

Bless....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77October 3, 2020 5:09 PM

I know Brendad is a Trumpie, but you'd think she'd love wearing some of those designer masks, because then she wouldn't have to fiddle around with using that stupid face filter on all her pics.

by Anonymousreply 78October 3, 2020 7:08 PM

I wonder where Redo Drive is? Sheā€™s really a dumb broad.

by Anonymousreply 79October 3, 2020 7:12 PM

How does someone on this thread know the minutiae of Brendad's divorce/property fights?

We always focused on her "WELCOME TO MY HOME" cracked out videos, not her legal issues. We don't give a fuck about her legal problems.

Brendad, hun, 'zat you?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80October 3, 2020 7:20 PM

Pray for the Fist Lady. Poor Melania! I canā€™t imagine what itā€™s like for her, what with Donaldā€™s terrible diet.

by Anonymousreply 81October 3, 2020 7:27 PM

I helped her back in the late 90s when I worked at a store in West Los Angeles. She was friendly but had an air about her. I think she was only nice because her late mother was a regular customer of ours.

Older rich men would find Brendad charming and would go up and talk to her. She loved the attention but you could tell was a bit off and not living in reality.

by Anonymousreply 82October 3, 2020 7:28 PM

The pic at R57 seems to indicate a stroke at some point. Or she gave the nazi salute to her Jewish plastic surgeon.

by Anonymousreply 83October 3, 2020 7:34 PM

R80 As I recall, she chronicled the minutiae of her divorce herself on some blog. .. Plus, the highlights were regularly covered by Hawaii news outlets when it was going on.

by Anonymousreply 84October 3, 2020 7:38 PM

Based on candid photos, she has very nice skin for a 70 year old. I suspect she has spent a good deal of the last 30 years since she last had a job as a shut in, which has preserved her skin.

She could really use a new hairstyle and less fillers, though.

by Anonymousreply 85October 3, 2020 7:56 PM

Forgive me, but can someone explain the "Brendad" business? Thanks!

by Anonymousreply 86October 3, 2020 8:13 PM

Good-bye, tramp.

by Anonymousreply 87October 3, 2020 8:19 PM

R86 It's one of those DL typing slip-ups that stuck. .. A long time ago, a poster started a thread and instead of typing "Brenda Dickson" it was put up as "BrendaD ickson".

by Anonymousreply 88October 3, 2020 8:20 PM

First you must watch "Welcome to my home" r86, linked above at r80.

Peruse the thread I'll link here too.

Then we'll talk.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89October 3, 2020 8:20 PM

[quote]It's one of those DL typing slip-ups that stuck. .. A long time ago, a poster started a thread and instead of typing "Brenda Dickson" it was put up as "BrendaD ickson".

Yes, like WHET being mistyped for WEHT.

It is now used here exclusive. (And ā€œWhat Happened Ever Toā€ has a classier ring to it, anyway.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90October 3, 2020 8:28 PM

I follow Brendad on Facebook and she has a lovely couple of stalkers who comment on all her posts. The South African guy is the scariest, fully obsessed. She must be relieved he lives overseas...

Hello there. We all are SO PROUD of Yƒƙ. You still ENTERTAIN & MESMERISE US. Thanks to YouTube we can ALWAYS have a JOY RIDE AGAIN & AGAIN XXX.

by Anonymousreply 91October 3, 2020 8:38 PM

You gals are wrong. The "Brendad" came from a Deven Green's parody video. When Brenda's website www.brendadickson.com flashes across the screen, "Brenda" (really Deven) can't recognize her own name and pronounces the website "Brendad Ickson dot com".

by Anonymousreply 92October 3, 2020 10:37 PM

She actually says "Brendad Ickson has porn mouth!"

by Anonymousreply 93October 3, 2020 10:44 PM

Brenda is drunk again. Or is she? Itā€™s hard to tell with someone as dumb and illiterate as she is. From Facebook just now:

oh it did not come from a bat. It was one of 19 experiments. In Covet. They spliced in a B- protien into it , to get it to enter into the cell. And the made it adhere to services. We paid for it through WHO. Ted Cruz has all the notes on it.

by Anonymousreply 94October 10, 2020 7:41 PM

Dumb cunt.

by Anonymousreply 95October 10, 2020 7:48 PM

[quote]And then required a driver's license. For identification.

And then said my license expired in 1989. Like my absent carrere. But also required autografed glossy of Brendad (which I did bought in purse to vote). For identification.

by Anonymousreply 96October 10, 2020 7:52 PM

It's amazing she had the literacy skills to read a script, let alone the frontal lobe to memorize it.

by Anonymousreply 97October 10, 2020 9:54 PM

I wonder, do Brendad and the Fist Lady often shop together on Redo Drive?

by Anonymousreply 98November 19, 2020 11:27 AM

Y&R allowed cue cards, r97. Mostly used by Jeanne Cooper.

by Anonymousreply 99November 19, 2020 1:21 PM

Something's gone wrong with her... her delivery back in the day was not reliant on cue cards.

by Anonymousreply 100November 19, 2020 1:37 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101November 19, 2020 1:38 PM

Brenda will always be my number 1 Jill, but what filter is she using on her pics?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102December 12, 2020 4:08 PM

Its colloquial name is "the Mame filter".

by Anonymousreply 103December 12, 2020 5:20 PM

[quote]Brenda will always be my number 1 Jill, but what filter is she using on her pics?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104December 12, 2020 5:56 PM

Here is another one. I just don't understand. Maybe she's using the free version of Microsoft Paint.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105December 12, 2020 6:00 PM

Covet? What's that? Is that like Shakespeare or sumthin'?

by Anonymousreply 106December 12, 2020 6:02 PM

"This crazy bitch makes Marty look like a very stable genius"

by Anonymousreply 107December 12, 2020 6:07 PM

OMG... She just wished everyone Happy Honika.

by Anonymousreply 108December 12, 2020 6:19 PM

This woman is not right in the head. I'd kill for a Lifetime biopic of her life. Who'd play our darling Brenda?

by Anonymousreply 109December 12, 2020 6:48 PM

Katherine Heigl could play her in the biopic.

by Anonymousreply 110December 12, 2020 6:51 PM

Perfect! One crazy cunt to play another.

by Anonymousreply 111December 12, 2020 6:52 PM

What has Priscilla Presley done to herself? Oh dear God, and she has Elvis money.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112December 12, 2020 7:58 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!