Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Brendad Ickson is Even Crazier than the Craziest DL Qween When It Comes to Her Not Looking Her Age!

“I have been blessed with great beauty,” she said. “This is a gift. And I have maintained it, through my research into the fountain of youth—the science of youth. I have worked with cutting-edge people in the industry of beauty, health, and exercise all my life. I look 25 years—or more—younger than my age because of this. I feel 40 most of the time.”

Oh, my sides!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 435December 17, 2020 3:10 PM

OMG OMG OMG.

OP, thank you for starting this thread. B Dick has been teasing this Vanity Fair profile for several days now. Not sure if she's aware that it's out yet. The minute she started posting about a profile of her in Vanity Fair and thanking her publicist for securing it, I just KNEW she wasn't going to be in on the joke. She probably thought it was going to be nothing but flattering.

This line absolutely killed me:

[quote]Currently, the www.BrendaDickson.com home page redirects to a site on chlamydia home-testing kits.

by Anonymousreply 1September 22, 2018 12:44 AM

Fortunately for Brenda, she is too stupid to realize they are making fun of her.

[quote]The addictive appeal of Welcome to My Home lies with Dickson herself: her toothy smile and hollow-inside eyes, her mechanical bearing, her effortful breeziness, the A.S.M.R.-inducing narration she delivers in the “fashion show” segment, and the simultaneously vague and assured way she dispenses her immortal wisdom

by Anonymousreply 2September 22, 2018 12:49 AM

Vanity Fair is totally mocking Brenda Dickson as the Norma Desmond of the 80s

[quote]By 1987, Dickson had starred in The Young and the Restless, on and off, for 14 years. In January of that year, the Schenectady Gazette reported that she had no intention of ever leaving the show: “They will have to throw her out.”

[quote]Later that year, they threw her out.

Brutal.

by Anonymousreply 3September 22, 2018 12:51 AM

One thing, I think the article grossly underplays how much Deven had to do with Brenda's current social media success.

by Anonymousreply 4September 22, 2018 12:57 AM

Does she have any money? That concerns me. I'd feel better about the humor if she has the basics to survive.

by Anonymousreply 5September 22, 2018 12:57 AM

[quote]The minute she started posting about a profile of her in Vanity Fair and thanking her publicist for securing it, I just KNEW she wasn't going to be in on the joke. She probably thought it was going to be nothing but flattering.

Besides lacking even an atom of self-awareness, the woman is completely humorless. They should have interviewed Deven instead.

by Anonymousreply 6September 22, 2018 12:57 AM

I always thought her face was odd looking. And now she resembles a tranny.

She does have nice body and it looks pretty good for her age though.

She posted a lot of pro-Trump stuff on facebook page, but seems to have deleted it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7September 22, 2018 12:58 AM

If Brenda thinks she still looks so good, why does she photoshop most of the photos she posts on facebook and instagram?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8September 22, 2018 1:08 AM

[quote]One thing, I think the article grossly underplays how much Deven had to do with Brenda's current social media success.

I totally agree. But Brenda Dickson is too stupid to realize that. She even demanded that the person who posted her original "Welcome To My Home" take it off YouTube. She's an idiot.

I bet Brenda told Vanity Fair she wouldn't cooperate if they said anything nice about Deven.

by Anonymousreply 9September 22, 2018 1:09 AM

[quote]If Brenda thinks she still looks so good, why does she photoshop most of the photos she posts on facebook and instagram?

Because Brenda Dickson is just like Donald Trump, whom she loves: They both live in a fake-reality where they are still young and the best they ever looked.

They are both mentally ill.

Brenda only Photoshops the make the "bad" photos "look like I really look."

by Anonymousreply 10September 22, 2018 1:11 AM

So life-like.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11September 22, 2018 1:12 AM

Suddenly Sue Lucci doesn't look as vain.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12September 22, 2018 1:18 AM

Agree Trump has the same mental illness - but is evil on top of it

by Anonymousreply 13September 22, 2018 1:22 AM

OMG. Here is Brenda, sounding just like Deven Green, thinking the Vanity Fair article is going to be great to her. Poor thing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14September 22, 2018 1:23 AM

She would look better with darker hair. It's funny that both Brenda and the actor who played her son are both eccentrics.

by Anonymousreply 15September 22, 2018 1:26 AM

She would look better with a darker lens.

The lighting she uses for her videos must fade her wallpaper.

by Anonymousreply 16September 22, 2018 1:27 AM

The fashions are good, and the colors and everything, you’re gonna love it.

by Anonymousreply 17September 22, 2018 1:28 AM

Icon!

by Anonymousreply 18September 22, 2018 1:35 AM

[quote]The fashions are good

What cracked me up is that she says everything is "GREAT" but then says, "The fashions are good."

I know it was unintentional, but it made it sound like the fashions sorta sucked compared to everything else. HA HA HA

by Anonymousreply 19September 22, 2018 1:35 AM

The hair is great and the makeup, the fashions are good and the colors and the lines, the light, the voices, the voices are good, I hear them singing songs I hear you I see you I see the colors hello hello welcome, welcome to my mind you’re gonna love it.

by Anonymousreply 20September 22, 2018 1:38 AM

Her face never moved. She was talking, but the face NEVER moved.

by Anonymousreply 21September 22, 2018 1:38 AM

[quote]OMG. Here is Brenda, sounding just like Deven Green

I'm available for supermarket openings . . .

by Anonymousreply 22September 22, 2018 1:40 AM

R21 In fairness to Brendad, it can't.

by Anonymousreply 23September 22, 2018 1:40 AM

She's starting to hiss like she has bad dentures. Just like her hero, Donald Trump.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24September 22, 2018 1:41 AM

Holy fuck. She’s batshit crazy, but this makes me feel so bad for her. She really believed that Vanity Fair was going to launch her new music career. I hope she’s blissfully unaware that the article revealed her to be a crazy joke. Poor Brendad.

by Anonymousreply 25September 22, 2018 3:46 AM

It's a pretty low blow for Vanity Fair. But I agree with R25. She doesn't seem to understand. It appears she's totally delusional. I wonder how she keeps herself up? She's scary crazy but someone is paying for all that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26September 22, 2018 3:52 AM

Sad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27September 22, 2018 3:54 AM

She’s mentally ill, like Serial Scholar.

by Anonymousreply 28September 22, 2018 4:10 AM

does anyone beside the OP really think "oh my sides" is clever?

by Anonymousreply 29September 22, 2018 4:16 AM

"Oh my sides sounds" like something my grandmother would say ..

But she really did have a great laugh !!

by Anonymousreply 30September 22, 2018 4:18 AM

“Well, I never in all my life!” Better?

by Anonymousreply 31September 22, 2018 4:19 AM

She needs mental intervention.

by Anonymousreply 32September 22, 2018 4:30 AM

Party's over toots, & my soundtrack's better!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33September 22, 2018 4:31 AM

Wow - that was a long commercial - I almost fell asleep ..

by Anonymousreply 34September 22, 2018 4:41 AM

The psychos stick together. Serial asshole nutjob is defending this mentally ill woman. They both need to be locked up.

by Anonymousreply 35September 22, 2018 4:44 AM

I wonder what the deal is with that much younger, bearded gay Republican she's always taking pictures with. Not the "singer" she's recorded an album with, just the guy who's always going out to dinner and lunch with her.

by Anonymousreply 36September 22, 2018 4:45 AM

I'm lost, who is R35 referring to?

by Anonymousreply 37September 22, 2018 4:46 AM

This sad thread ...

by Anonymousreply 38September 22, 2018 4:51 AM

Brendad is getting ridiculed all over the placez lololololololol. Couldn’t happen to a better bitch.

by Anonymousreply 39September 22, 2018 6:00 AM

A still from the 2018 version of “Welcome to My Home.”

“I love my Millennial friends. I can out-party all of them. Cocaine and silicone and botulism toxin is one potent combination. Whoo! I drink daiquiri, it’s full of vitamins and minerals from the strawberry, and antitoxicants from the rum. Minerals are important for the bones, the teeth, and good on the face because minerals reflect light. I like pineapple. It’s sweet, but not too sweet. Do you like my hair? Bangs give it an updated look. I use shoulder pads to stand out. Never forget them, both of them, when you go out to the Abbey with Millennial friends, or your teeth, and you’ll have a great time. My eyes don’t need glasses or contact lenses because the fountain of youth, my eyes are young. That gives them sparkle. See how alert I am? That’s cocaine and adderall. Don’t be afraid to ask your doctor for little tricks like these to keep that pep in your step, as we age we all need a little. See those lights behind me? They look like the stars, that’s why we stopped here for this picture, it’s all about location. It’s a Hollywood secret. Guess the secret’s out! Everyone in this picture sucks dicks. It’s modern. Do you think I look like Meghan McCain here? Let’s teleport to my condominium and clean the cat. Whoo! That was exhausting. Remember my cat Snow? If you have her stuffed, you can always have her around and care is easier, no food, but pet her all you like. I still have all my furs, do you like it? It’s very dramatic. A hat. Another hat. This is sequins. Glass beads. Crystal beads look like diamonds. Bracelet, necklace, imitation gold, mix and match what you like, it’s fashion! Kitchen. Here’s something. It’s a smoothie. You put natural foods in it, pear, celery good for teeth and eyes, I like a little cabbage. Banana, avocado. I support the blood avocado cartel and I eat a lot of quinoa even though I read in the World Health Organization’s annual report that it is causing great hardship to the indigenous peoples of Peru because it is the fountain of youth. It’s OK! It’s only Hollywood! Let’s look at more fashions. This is a classic skirt. It flips at the bottom. This one flares. Can you tell the difference? This neckline shows off tits. Men like it. See my legs? That’s exercise and shaving. Hair. Here my hair is up. Here it’s down. Here it’s up and down. You can do what works for you. The only rule in fashion is do what works. For me, I like a little olive oil. It works for me, try it out and see if it works for you.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40September 22, 2018 9:15 AM

HOLLLYWOOOOD

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41September 22, 2018 9:52 AM

OP's pic. Center perfume = L'Air du Temps by Nina Ricci. The 2 purple bottles?

by Anonymousreply 42September 22, 2018 10:14 AM

Is there no one who cares about her that will get her some much needed mental help???????

by Anonymousreply 43September 22, 2018 10:51 AM

Brenda is clearly on the spectrum. No joke. She truly is not a normal human being. God bless her- she just does not know any better. And she is delusional in the saddest and truest way. Definite mental illness.

by Anonymousreply 44September 22, 2018 12:07 PM

Hmmmm isn’t autism more of an intellectual disability than a mental illness?

by Anonymousreply 45September 22, 2018 12:24 PM

R45, Bitch, all I was saying is that this jezebel has more issues than Vogue (or Vanity Fair) She's definitely on the Mental Illness spectrum!!!

To quote Tony Soprano- She's a full blown loopty-loo!

by Anonymousreply 46September 22, 2018 1:00 PM

Everyone’s laughing at the dumbass. She’s certifiable.

by Anonymousreply 47September 22, 2018 1:23 PM

Has Brenda been profiled in the digital pages of the online edition of 'The New Yorker' like me?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48September 22, 2018 1:57 PM

No dear, but you both are equally bat shit cray cray.

by Anonymousreply 49September 22, 2018 2:00 PM

[quote]She really believed that Vanity Fair was going to launch her new music career.

That stupid song looks like something the equally stupid Kim Zolciak would "sing"

by Anonymousreply 50September 22, 2018 2:23 PM

R29 "Oh, my sides" is meant ironically, as it is a DL meme, you stupid, tiresome, finger-wagging cunt.

by Anonymousreply 51September 22, 2018 2:25 PM

Has Brendad been institutionalized yet?

by Anonymousreply 52September 22, 2018 2:28 PM

R52 Brenda gets thrown OUT of places; not IN to them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53September 22, 2018 2:38 PM

Damn people. Why don't you just wait outside of her house and drop pigs' blood on her already. This is neither pointless bitchery nor funny. Get it together and have some damned compassion.

by Anonymousreply 54September 22, 2018 2:39 PM

She obviously has mental issues. Maybe she can ask Thom Bierdz for advice.

by Anonymousreply 55September 22, 2018 2:47 PM

R54 Is some clueless frau who followed the breadcrumbs from this OUTRAGED tweet about this thread.

That Twitter twat doesn't realize that Brenda is a DL institution.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56September 22, 2018 2:47 PM

The statue has more facial expression.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57September 22, 2018 2:48 PM

R40 That was very well done.

by Anonymousreply 58September 22, 2018 2:48 PM

[quote]Currently, the www.BrendaDickson.com home page redirects to a site on chlamydia home-testing kits.

I. Am. Deceased.

by Anonymousreply 59September 22, 2018 2:49 PM

I am officially in love with R40 right now.

by Anonymousreply 60September 22, 2018 2:54 PM

Thanks, R60 and R58. I put my MFA in creative writing to good use, eh?

by Anonymousreply 61September 22, 2018 2:56 PM

Brenda before reading the Vanity Fair article:

[quote]I am such a lucky girl to have Edward Lozzi as my press agent, he is not only a good friend, but a super power press agent! Thanks Edward for all your valuable work in putting together my Vanity Fair article, with the renowned writter Darryn King🎩what a coup!! Darryn King is an incredibly talented writter! This is a Magazine every actress dreams of being in!!

Brenda after reading the Vanity Fair article:

[quote]Where the FUCK is that other bottle of Cutty Sark? Oh, my god, I hope that's not what all this broken glass is! Edward, call me back NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! I'm going to KILL that Darren King!!!! What am I saying? My fans! My Fans! All my millions of lovely worshipping fans are going to do it for me!!!!"

by Anonymousreply 62September 22, 2018 3:03 PM

[quote]writter

[giggles]

by Anonymousreply 63September 22, 2018 3:04 PM

Serial asshole nutjob is crazier that Brenda, if that’s even possible. Everyone is laughing at them both.

by Anonymousreply 64September 22, 2018 3:10 PM

She must be pissed about the VF article. She hasn't posted a link or commented on it yet.

Can we expect a rant like this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65September 22, 2018 3:13 PM

R64 The laughter is coming from inside your head.

by Anonymousreply 66September 22, 2018 3:13 PM

R65 She may still be passed out on her polar bear rug.

Or maybe she can't read. If her writing is any indication, I'm guessing that is true.

by Anonymousreply 67September 22, 2018 3:15 PM

You know she has 40 or 50 "Brenda Dickson" Google Alerts, so she has to know about the article.

What I find interesting is that video would make you think she had seen a draft. But now it is clear that her remarks about what will be in the article are based solely on what she told the writer, not what he wrote.

She probably talked about herself for hours. The writer probably put the phone on mute and went out for coffee.

by Anonymousreply 68September 22, 2018 3:17 PM

Serial sicko is having a bigger meltdown than crazy Brendad. 2 sickos! They both need psychiatric help. And that alcoholic Dizzel and his dumbo ears aren’t helping. LOLOL

by Anonymousreply 69September 22, 2018 3:24 PM

What the fuck is R69 talking about?

by Anonymousreply 70September 22, 2018 3:26 PM

I think the opening of the Vanity Fair article is bad writing (or, writting, as Brenda would write).

[quote]In 1987, Michael Morrison was a 21-year-old Young and the Restless super-fan living in Toronto. When Brenda Dickson, the actress who played the villainess Jill Foster Abbott, moved on from the program after 156 episodes, he began religiously purchasing soap-opera magazines to keep up with her career.

Keep up with her career? What career? She had no career after she was fired from that soap.

by Anonymousreply 71September 22, 2018 3:28 PM

Darryn King is my hero today!!!! Bravo.

by Anonymousreply 72September 22, 2018 3:34 PM

She makes me glad I'm dead.

by Anonymousreply 73September 22, 2018 3:47 PM

This interview with her costar seems to be saying:

1. Brenda was a crazy diva IRL, just like her character on the soap.

2. Brenda was unprofessional and didn't remember her lines, but got better with time.

3. She was not liked by the rest of the cast. They were mean to her and played pranks on her.

4. Someone was very mean to her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74September 22, 2018 3:56 PM

There is no denying that she is nuts, a cunt, vindictive, untalented, a liar, a ho etc etc etc. She was HATED on that set. Rightfully so. There is no defense for her craziness as much as Serial Nutjob tries to defend her. That moron just makes Brenda look worse than she already looks. This is quite entertaining. Watching 2 nutcases unravel.

by Anonymousreply 75September 22, 2018 4:00 PM

The thing I found most interesting is Sara Bibel posted a link to the VF article, Wow!

by Anonymousreply 76September 22, 2018 4:17 PM

Bibel knows what a crazy loon Brendad is.

by Anonymousreply 77September 22, 2018 4:19 PM

R77

Oh, I know she knows. I was just surprised she linked the article,

by Anonymousreply 78September 22, 2018 4:21 PM

So much for "No such thing as bad publicity"

by Anonymousreply 79September 22, 2018 4:32 PM

The sick fuk Serial Asshole Nutcase sounds even crazier than Brendad. Darryn King is a hero!!!!!! How dumb can serial nutcase be. He believes an alcoholic like Cooper. Victimized??? Oh for christs sake. Look at Brendad’s history. Everyone everywhere everytime forever has wronged her. lolololol The problem is HER, not everyone else. Grow up you stupid twit Serial Nutcase. No wonder your family disowned you. Crazy moron. We’re all dm’ing each other laughing at you.

by Anonymousreply 80September 22, 2018 4:40 PM

Uh oh, we’re busted

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81September 22, 2018 4:52 PM

I still want her back on Y&R as Jill over that shrill Jess Walton. It might be the ratings spike the pathetic Y&R needs.

by Anonymousreply 82September 22, 2018 5:10 PM

Maybe Serial Nutcase will see how foolish he looks.

by Anonymousreply 83September 22, 2018 5:13 PM

Quickly becoming epic thread!

by Anonymousreply 84September 22, 2018 5:15 PM

[quote]Shame on those cruel Queens!

Shame?

Qu'est-ce que c'est?

by Anonymousreply 85September 22, 2018 5:18 PM

Would the obsessive queen who keeps posting about "Serial Nutcase" STFU already?

This thread is about Brendad's crazy, not yours.

by Anonymousreply 86September 22, 2018 5:20 PM

Here's a news synopsis of her divorce court case. Go to 0:47 to see her in handcuffs (dramatic).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87September 22, 2018 6:53 PM

Brenda looks ROUGH in those unphotoshopped video shots in R87

by Anonymousreply 88September 22, 2018 6:57 PM

Brendad also looks like she would not be able to fit into her 1980s fashions then either.

by Anonymousreply 89September 22, 2018 7:00 PM

She can just keep having them altered, R89. As she's been doing since she was ten years old.

by Anonymousreply 90September 22, 2018 7:17 PM

Poor Brendad. Her waist was looking thick in that video too. Guess her bike was in the repair shop then.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91September 22, 2018 7:21 PM

R91 That's the smug look she tries to give her husband when he's held in contempt, but the only part of her face that can move is an 1/8th of an inch beside her eyes.

Is Brenda the one that started the "HELP! My hair turned out ORANGE!" thread?

by Anonymousreply 92September 22, 2018 7:28 PM

Bravo R40. Put that BFA to work!

by Anonymousreply 93September 22, 2018 8:16 PM

R93 That’s MFA, you shady bitch.

by Anonymousreply 94September 22, 2018 10:06 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95September 22, 2018 10:20 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96September 22, 2018 10:21 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97September 22, 2018 10:21 PM

One of her eyes is wonky. They don't match each other. I know that everyone sees that, right?

by Anonymousreply 98September 22, 2018 10:22 PM

r97 -- that's the one from R36.

by Anonymousreply 99September 22, 2018 10:24 PM

Goodbye, tramp!

by Anonymousreply 100September 22, 2018 10:26 PM

She sure thinks highly of herself.

by Anonymousreply 101September 22, 2018 10:28 PM

r98 yeah, one is higher than the other. Deven Green's parody video (one of the early ones) actually says something about it too.

I can't believe she's never ever EVER understood that Deven is the reason so many people know about her or know about her video. Why can't people get that through her head? She was so nasty and threatening to Deven too... anyone remember "Susan Dennis" ?? lol. That video was never re-uploaded but it had screen shots of Brenda's website and a letter from a "fan" named Susan Dennis who (in horrible spelling) went on and on about how awful Deven's videos were.

[quote]It was an extremely powerful film, the beginning of all reality shows,” she told me, going on to point out that the 21st-century rediscovery of Welcome to My Home roughly coincided with the premiere of Keeping Up with the Kardashians, in October 2007. (“This video would change the face of television, as we all know it,” is how she put it in her 2013 memoir, My True Hidden Hollywood Story.)

This is beyond delusional / scary.

What was that wealthy guy in Hawaii (Jan?) in R87 thinking when he married her?

by Anonymousreply 102September 22, 2018 10:32 PM

She’s crazy.

by Anonymousreply 103September 22, 2018 10:33 PM

If Brendad hasn't mentioned this article yet, she must be stewing with rage.

by Anonymousreply 104September 22, 2018 10:56 PM

[quote]anyone remember "Susan Dennis" ?? lol.

I'd totally forgotten about her. It was so obvious that it was written by Brenda, calling Deven ugly and untalented and (I think) looking like the Wicked Witch of the West. And then praising herself.

Didn't Deven respond with a video of her reading the letter as Brendad? "Let me get it out of my vagine."

by Anonymousreply 105September 22, 2018 10:59 PM

[QUOTE[]Didn't Deven respond with a video of her reading the letter as Brendad? "Let me get it out of my vagine."

She did?? I missed that.

by Anonymousreply 106September 22, 2018 11:04 PM

This was the "Susan Dennis" response.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107September 22, 2018 11:08 PM

R107 Thank for posting that.

Brenda is so stupid for thinking anyone who think she didn't write that foolish letter.

You can say many things about Deven Green, but "fat" is not one of them.

by Anonymousreply 108September 22, 2018 11:17 PM

Does her pussy stink?

by Anonymousreply 109September 22, 2018 11:20 PM

156 isn't really many episodes of a soap to be in over 10+ years...exactly how difficult was she on set?

by Anonymousreply 110September 22, 2018 11:24 PM

Thanks r107! I thought that video had been lost forever. I did a bunch of searches.

"It'll dry off in a moment..."

by Anonymousreply 111September 22, 2018 11:32 PM

R87 Brenda likes to marry rich Jewish guys so she can take their money when she divorces them. I loved her as Jill (especially the first time around before Jill turned into Alexis from Dynasty) but I think personally she is a nasty piece of work and delusional Trump supporter. Shame, because she really did have that “it” factor, whatever that is. Not to say Bill Bell & the Y&R set weren’t/isn’t all sorts of shady fights and egos, but Brenda’s own craziness and the nastiness that came from it did her in.

by Anonymousreply 112September 22, 2018 11:35 PM

Is this the husband she was sneering at in court?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113September 23, 2018 12:05 AM

Going on a delusional rant.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114September 23, 2018 12:22 AM

R113 that looks like Jan Weinberg, her most recent husband. I think Robert Rifkin was her first husband.

by Anonymousreply 115September 23, 2018 12:27 AM

Vice squad? I didn't know the vice squad handles evictions.

by Anonymousreply 116September 23, 2018 1:01 AM

When was R114 recorded?

She’s insane going on about nonsense from 40 years ago.

She’s getting evicted from ANOTHER residence?

by Anonymousreply 117September 23, 2018 2:03 AM

Someone should tell her that Bill Bell is dead and, therefore, not involved in her finances and sending fraud checks through her account... or don’t.

by Anonymousreply 118September 23, 2018 2:09 AM

R112: "...because she really did have that 'it' factor..."

Honey, that's the one and only thing she DID have. No talent, couldn't act for shit... But when that camera was on her, you couldn't look away.

by Anonymousreply 119September 23, 2018 2:16 AM

R119 yes! Sexy, campy, over-the-top sex kitten. The first time she was on Y&R in the 70’s she had a bit of vulnerability about her as well. I think Jess is a better actress and a nicer person but Brenda WAS Jill. Definitely an “IT” factor about her. You are so right, couldn’t take your eyes off of her. And her chemistry with Jeanne was magic. Then again Y&R was at its peak during the time she was on too. I wonder if she could save the show if she was added back on today, with all her plastic surgery and craziness..,so in a way she’s over the top with her delusional ego but there is a grain of truth there—she did have IT.

by Anonymousreply 120September 23, 2018 2:24 AM

“Good bye tramp” is soap gold.

by Anonymousreply 121September 23, 2018 2:28 AM

I'm surprised she hasn't found some kind of representation to help her monetize her notoriety beyond selling her trashy autobiography at Gelson's (LOL) and hocking DVDs of Welcome to my Home. I mean, she should be selling "Welcome to my home" and "Fashion" and "Well, Hello" t-shirts and caps and mugs.

by Anonymousreply 122September 23, 2018 2:31 AM

I knew an old lady who bought a couple ice cream cones then stuck them in her purse to take home and eat later.

Brendad Ickson is going to be that woman one day.

by Anonymousreply 123September 23, 2018 2:56 AM

For some reason, this is really making me sad. I'd never heard of Brenda until I saw posts here and saw the clips from her video. I just thought she was an endearingly narcissistic soap actress who probably married a rich guy, had a few kids, and had a decent life once she realized acting wasn't for her. Seeing these Instagram posts of hers and reading this article made me so depressed and sick to my stomach. There's something really disturbing about it and I get the strangest sense of menace from it. I feel like she's on the verge of doing something very dangerous. She even seems to be wearing Glenn Close's Norma Desmond makeup. She is literally Norma Desmond and needs mental help. How do we get her help?

by Anonymousreply 124September 23, 2018 2:59 AM

I agree R124. But she's been this way for a long time. I, too only know her from Datalounge as I wasn't alive to watch the fucking young and restless in 1962. She is not in reality and has a lot of paranoid delusions. Those are people who can indeed do something dangerous. She demonstrates a constant flight of ideas in all her communications and she uses violent words to describe her various victimizations. Sad. Vanity Fair shouldn't have published such a mockery of a seriously ill woman. Like Norma Desmond....she may have seen it as a comeback and the realization that she is a social media joke on a large scale could be very damaging to her psyche.

[quote]Many of you are probably wondering what is going on. I am being put in jail (illegally) and raped of all my assets. Well, this is a repeat scenario. It has been done to me once before. Whenever I showed desire to resume my career, there are people in my life, it is organized crime, who will rape me of all my assets.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125September 23, 2018 3:12 AM

[quote]She’s getting evicted from ANOTHER residence?

The VF article says she inherited the condo from her mother.

by Anonymousreply 126September 23, 2018 3:18 AM

R125 Young & Restless wasn’t on the air in 1962. She was an original cast member 1973-1980, and came back 1983-1987 until she was fired. I don’t think she’s acted since then.

by Anonymousreply 127September 23, 2018 3:20 AM

I hope a screenwriter somewhere is writing all of this down. It could easily be their Sunset Boulevard. Or maybe Mulholland Dr. I agree that there's something weirdly sinister about Brenda. I think she has the capacity to kill. It's like watching Carrie go off to the prom and knowing the blood's going to drop on her and being helpless to stop it.

by Anonymousreply 128September 23, 2018 3:28 AM

She’s as insane as that moron Serial Scholar!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 129September 23, 2018 3:40 AM

156 episodes = fuck all for someone working there between 1973-1980 and 1983-1987.

What the hell did she subject her crew and fellow cast members to? Coke-rage?

by Anonymousreply 130September 23, 2018 3:58 AM

She's a delusional narcissist, but I doubt she'd physically harm someone. I feel sorry for her ex-husbands and boyfriends though, she seems like she'd be very draining to be around.

by Anonymousreply 131September 23, 2018 4:10 AM

She really is the closest thing I can thing of to a true real life Norma Desmond. Like Norma, she's part of a mostly dead medium and she probably did have some fans back in the day, but her exile reeks more of unprofessional behavior than anything else.

by Anonymousreply 132September 23, 2018 5:25 AM

Everyone at Y&R hated the bitch. Everyone.

by Anonymousreply 133September 23, 2018 5:31 AM

I’d heretofore only known of Dickson from clips I saw years ago while channel-surfing (maybe an “E! True Hollywood Story” on “Y&R”?) going on and on about urinary tract infection, and this thread was my first exposure to the glory that is “Welcome to My Home”! Thank you, DL and VF!

She really is delusional, and the numerous Norma Desmond comparisons upthread are apt. According to Wikipedia, Dickson has two children. Wonder what they think of mom’s hijinks.

by Anonymousreply 134September 23, 2018 6:05 AM

She’s crazy and narcissistic, but she’s not dangerous. I’ve spoken with her on occasion, and beneath the bat shit, she’s actually very sweet. She’s mentally ill, but she isn’t really harming anyone. Even her revenge tactics (e.g., calling the FBI about Jan and Choy) are harmless because no authority takes her seriously. Her illness is obvious. I don’t know what she’s taking to slim down-be it coke or phen-but she looks pretty darn good for a 70 year old. She was chubs in the mid 2000’s.

by Anonymousreply 135September 23, 2018 7:08 AM

R135 - you've spoken with her on occasion?? More context, please!

by Anonymousreply 136September 23, 2018 7:09 AM

She never had biological children which makes sense given that neither of her kids will step in and get her the mental help that she desperately needs. They’ve probably disowned the crazy bitch like what Serial Nutjob’s family did.

by Anonymousreply 137September 23, 2018 10:22 AM

What is her mental illness though?? Is she schizophrenic? Borderline personality disorder and bipolar? Also, this “kids” thing on Wikipedia is new, I think, I’ve been following her for years, since the Y&R Days, & I have never heard about her having kids, biological or otherwise.. I think that information is wrong.

by Anonymousreply 138September 23, 2018 1:09 PM

How is it possible that she only appeared in 156 episodes?

I was never really a Y&R fan, but as a teen in the 80s I sometimes watched it with my cousins. I totally remember her "it" factor, and she was fun to watch.

Never liked Jess Walton.

by Anonymousreply 139September 23, 2018 1:36 PM

R139 it has to be more than that. She was on the show from 1973 through 1987. Granted it was off and on for some time. I started watching when JW took over. I enjoy some of the Brenda clips. She understood the camp appeal but Jess toned it down and took a different approach. I think Jess based a lot of Jill on her dirt poor upbringing and as a result a lot of anger came out through the character. Jess had some great lol moments as Jill but Brenda’s clips show she had less range than Jess. I can’t honestly imagine Brenda pulling off some of the Jill scenes post 1987.

by Anonymousreply 140September 23, 2018 1:44 PM

R139, I think the error in the number of herbepisodes comes from the IMDB page for Y & R. Every episode is listed by number, but most of the early episode descriptions have either no or very few cast members listed. Her episode count comes from the episodes where she is credited on IMDB.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141September 23, 2018 2:54 PM

Supposed to read....‘her episodes’

by Anonymousreply 142September 23, 2018 2:55 PM

[quote]The VF article says she inherited the condo from her mother.

I bet she is *years* behind on the condo fees.

by Anonymousreply 143September 23, 2018 3:05 PM

[quote]She really is the closest thing I can thing of to a true real life Norma Desmond.

Except Norma Desmond had been a celebrated and revered movie star, not a campy character on a TV soap. The fall is not quite so steep for Brendad.

by Anonymousreply 144September 23, 2018 3:07 PM

The kids are from Jan Weinberg's first marriage. They were grown-up's when the whole divorce fiasco happened. I don't know if they had any kind of relationship with BD or not. She doesn't seem to be the maternal type in the least, so I'm guessing she has little interaction with them.

by Anonymousreply 145September 23, 2018 3:24 PM

[quote] I don’t think she’s acted since then.

You mean this isn't all an act?

by Anonymousreply 146September 23, 2018 3:48 PM

r81- seeing how it has 2 likes, I think we're in the clear.

by Anonymousreply 147September 23, 2018 3:51 PM

Brendad has been tweeting, but NOTHING about the VF article.

Just "LA LA LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU!" tweets full of emojis.

by Anonymousreply 148September 23, 2018 3:57 PM

Thank GOD that this MESS of a person never had kids!!!!

by Anonymousreply 149September 23, 2018 4:51 PM

The IMDB numbers for soaps are way off. Look at virtually any soap star's page, and you'll quickly realize that they are often off by the hundreds or even thousands.

by Anonymousreply 150September 23, 2018 6:03 PM

R148 - the emojis always kill me as they literally seem to be a random series of emojis she'll add to a comment or post for no apparent reason. I'm guessing Austin the "singer" and that gay Republican with the beard convinced her that using emojis would put her in touch with millennials.

[quote]Dickson adores her millennial fans, with whom she communicates regularly on social media. “The millennials are very interested in their health and fitness, which is why they like me,” she said. “They quote my lines in the film! It’s amazing to me. And I can truthfully say after hanging out with my millennial friends, I can still out-party the best of them!”

by Anonymousreply 151September 23, 2018 7:04 PM

Angelyne should teach her how to self-promote better by putting her image on billboards and having TONS of merch made to sell out of the trunk of her car at exorbitant prices.

by Anonymousreply 152September 23, 2018 7:22 PM

R148 I checked Twitter. Still no mention about the Vanity Fair article. I was wondering what she would say about it. That VF article was brutal.

by Anonymousreply 153September 23, 2018 8:49 PM

They expect people will buy this basic, uninspired shit?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154September 23, 2018 9:56 PM

Uhhh... don't think that shop has any affiliation with Brenda, R154

by Anonymousreply 155September 23, 2018 11:30 PM

Has Brendad ever been in a GAP store?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156September 23, 2018 11:32 PM

R155 It was linked in the Vanity Fair article, so I'm guessing she's getting a cut of the profits. She hasn't linked it on any of her accounts, but previously mentioned she was going to have t-shirts and stuff made by her friend.

Even this put on a t-shirt would be an improvement and I could see people buying it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157September 23, 2018 11:37 PM

[QUOTE]This is the link🎤🎧🎼📻 to my new song...I thought I would share it with you. The one I have been working on. I wrote all those years ago. It just laid dorment in my head 👄until I hooked up with Austin. I wrote the lyrics. After my contract was up. I had given a year's notice I was leaving the show. The producers knew the ratings would fall drastically. So they black listed me, to keep me from doing to another show. Well, you know the rest of the story in "My True Hidden Hollywood Story". In Any case, Austin wrote the music. We collaborated on the verse. It needs a viedo. Because my property, in the millions. (As I refurbished multi-million homes I created the equity in) Has been stolden by the producer's of the Y&R. Through their judge and attorney freinds. I don't have the funds to produce the viedo. Here it is!! I think you might enjoy it! Just push on get the app. Ignore the my files notice. Push on open with, Push on yes!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158September 23, 2018 11:37 PM

Maybe The A.V. Club News would be kinder to Brenda than Vanity Fair.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159September 23, 2018 11:38 PM

R158 Good gawd, that's so awful, it's almost good. Almost.

by Anonymousreply 160September 23, 2018 11:41 PM

She has serious issues. I skimmed her Facebook page, she is still stating Y&R producers are out to ruin her life, even decades after she left the show. The producers of today probably weren't even working there when she was!

She also has a few posts regarding her brother having stage 4 cancer, but a dose of religion seems to be clearing that up so far!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161September 23, 2018 11:59 PM

I think in her mind, the surviving Bell's are out to get her and doing all these supposed things to her.

In reality, they probably don't care about her at all, except to maybe pity her.

by Anonymousreply 162September 24, 2018 12:15 AM

In her mind, she is so popular/talented that a conspiracy to ruin her can be the *only* reason she isn't a HUGE star of movies.

by Anonymousreply 163September 24, 2018 12:18 AM

R158 Yes, the song is dreadful, but not as awful as Kim Zolciak garbage.

by Anonymousreply 164September 24, 2018 12:18 AM

My God, how long has she been batshit crazy? I never knew it was to this extent.

by Anonymousreply 165September 24, 2018 12:19 AM

I thought the same thing R161. She's blaming Y&R producers for her current financial situation and thus, unable to fun a video?? HUH? And the way it's written makes no sense.

by Anonymousreply 166September 24, 2018 12:23 AM

She is enabled by fellow batshit crazieslike Serial Asshole Nutcase moron.

by Anonymousreply 167September 24, 2018 12:51 AM

I got a Countess Luann vibe from that song. Do they play it at the A BBEY?

by Anonymousreply 168September 24, 2018 1:14 AM

So weird, Brenda doing a song about herself being "rich" and then doing videos about being evicted.

She never connects her own dots.

by Anonymousreply 169September 24, 2018 1:17 AM

Remember the video she did where she claimed TMZ surprised her while she was shopping at Gelson's Market?

It was so clearly a friend with an iPhone that it was astoundingly sad.

by Anonymousreply 170September 24, 2018 1:24 AM

It’s all sad but it’s an amazing train wreck! She believes she is the character she played. Rich beautiful and a polar in high society. I don’t think she can get out of her own way. Champagne wishes and Cavier dream delusions!

by Anonymousreply 171September 24, 2018 1:32 AM

I also love how she photoshops not only herself but everyone else in a picture with her, so they all match! One of her Facebook admirers compliments her on her "smooth flawless skin". LOL!

by Anonymousreply 172September 24, 2018 1:38 AM

If she hadn't been such a cunt to someone I know, I would actually feel sorry for her.

She must have told everyone she knows -- right down to her Ratty Korean Wig maker -- that Vanity Fair was coming out with a FABULOUS story about how amazing and beautiful she is. "You HAVE to read it when it comes out!"

And now this, a really mean article mocking her. It has to be humiliating. Womp. Womp.

by Anonymousreply 173September 24, 2018 2:04 AM

Mike Nadder? Tennisee Williams?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174September 24, 2018 2:12 AM

Sandra Bernhard looks great here!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175September 24, 2018 2:21 AM

If nothing else, psycho Serial Scholar looks very BAD in this mess.

by Anonymousreply 176September 24, 2018 2:22 AM

Who the fuck is serial scholar that someone keeps trying to make happen? Dare I ask?

by Anonymousreply 177September 24, 2018 2:23 AM

R174 Michael Nader was really hot back then.

R175 Not a flattering picture of her at all. She looks like she got a whiff of something very stinky.

by Anonymousreply 178September 24, 2018 2:25 AM

Oh my.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179September 24, 2018 2:28 AM

R177 Ignore it. Literally, push the ignore button. You won’t miss anything.

by Anonymousreply 180September 24, 2018 2:33 AM

Brenda blooper.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181September 24, 2018 2:35 AM

R181 Yikes

by Anonymousreply 182September 24, 2018 2:36 AM

Sometimes people crave attention so much they don care if is bad or good ....

by Anonymousreply 183September 24, 2018 2:44 AM

"Screw it!" I'm dead. This is hysterical.

by Anonymousreply 184September 24, 2018 2:46 AM

That clip at R181 is everything.

by Anonymousreply 185September 24, 2018 2:51 AM

I like her at R181. Suddenly very human.

by Anonymousreply 186September 24, 2018 2:56 AM

Anyone read Brenda's imdb bio? Very funny .

by Anonymousreply 187September 24, 2018 2:59 AM

Maybe Dancing with the Stars would be perfect for Brendad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188September 24, 2018 3:09 AM

Brendad's camel toe workout.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189September 24, 2018 3:14 AM

Train. Wreck. Is she doing coke at 70? She looks pretty good.

by Anonymousreply 190September 24, 2018 3:22 AM

"I feel like a cat!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191September 24, 2018 3:25 AM

From IMDB: After her illegal firing and blacklisting she never worked in Hollywood, she is now back in Hollywood and intends to pursue a film career. She created a hit, runaway internet film she wrote, produced and directed called, "Welcome to my Home" that was put on by a fan. The film quickly garnered 3 million viewers. Dickson produced the film into a DVD. Dickson brought people into her home to spend the day with her. She showed her cat and dog and did a fashion show of over the top, couture gowns from the 80s. The industry took note of this film and suddenly a reality show was born. The Kardashians brought you into their home. Other shows did the same. High fashion became a Red Carpet must, and all of the industry was changed. Blue jeans and tee shirts were suddenly replaced by top designers.

she reminds me of Poo Shoes in her delusions.

by Anonymousreply 192September 24, 2018 3:27 AM

R181 - OMG. Never seen that one before. I agree, it's nice to see her actually act human.

Also, re: the Vanity Fair article, yes, of course the writer knew exactly what he was doing, but I can't blame him for taking advantage of such a camp icon of the social media age. If you want to fault anyone, how about her publicist who supposedly secured this profile? Now THAT is clearly someone taking advantage of her.

by Anonymousreply 193September 24, 2018 3:27 AM

This thread is like a Pandora's box. I can't get enough of this woman. It's like watching a real life version of Whatever Happened To Baby Jane or Sunset Boulevard.

by Anonymousreply 194September 24, 2018 3:59 AM

R174's link:

[quote]Im pictured here with Mike Nadder👄(Dex Dextor opposite Joan Collins, Dynasty, her boyfriend). In a hit play we did under the supervision of Tennisee Williams

Tennisee? LOL!

by Anonymousreply 195September 24, 2018 3:59 AM

I know I'm being a bit of a softie, but I feel bad making fun of her numerous misspellings. The woman's dyslexic and has apparently been open about that fact for decades. That doesn't excuse her insane rants idolizing Trump and posting ridiculous (and often racist and sexist) conspiracy theories about Obama and Hillary. Nor does it justify her need to blame everyone else in her orbit for her misfortune.

by Anonymousreply 196September 24, 2018 4:21 AM

Who needs to make fun of her spelling? Did you get a load of her open toe shoes and pantyhose combo? Even in the 80's that was gauche!

by Anonymousreply 197September 24, 2018 4:24 AM

This "Screen Goddess Temple" queen on Twitter is the MARY!iest MARY! who ever MARY!ed.

by Anonymousreply 198September 24, 2018 4:37 AM

They couldn't even use auto-tune on r158? It sounds like a classic Real Housewife mess, ala "The Countess"

by Anonymousreply 199September 24, 2018 4:51 AM

What about me fucker at r199?

by Anonymousreply 200September 24, 2018 4:59 AM

Kim Zolciak-BigPoppa-Biermann, you had plenty of auto-tune!

by Anonymousreply 201September 24, 2018 5:04 AM

Brendad's song is much better than the Kim Zolciak shit.

by Anonymousreply 202September 24, 2018 5:17 AM

Here's your yum-yums!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203September 24, 2018 5:18 AM

It’s one thing for us to make fun of her, but for Vanity Fair to pile on is too much.

by Anonymousreply 204September 24, 2018 8:38 AM

R188 She dances very well for someone in her early hundreds though.

by Anonymousreply 205September 24, 2018 10:41 AM

She really does seem like a Baby Jane-Sunset Boulevard hybrid, although sadder since she was never as famous as either of those characters once was. She’s definitely not caring for an aging relative. Her “music” producer could be likened to the young writer-whore Gloria Swanson paid to keep her company. Oh, well, maybe not paid. We’re gonna have to throw Grey Gardens into the mix of inspirations.

by Anonymousreply 206September 24, 2018 10:44 AM

Screen God is as mentally ill as Brendad. Sick bastards.

by Anonymousreply 207September 24, 2018 10:48 AM

Screen Goddess is obviously posting here, or else s/he wouldn’t have known this conversation is happening. I suspect Screen Goddess is the person who keeps ranting incoherently above about Serial. Is it Brendad’s publicist, maybe? An insane person who was pressured by Brendad to sell a story, and who was probably told by Vanity Fair, “we’re going to eviscerate her,” which was relayed to Brendad and both she and her insane publicist celebrated with champagne, thinking eviscerate means celebrate?

by Anonymousreply 208September 24, 2018 10:55 AM

Mike Nader has always been a hottie, dating back to his “Beach Blanket Bingo” days. Get it, Brendad R174!

by Anonymousreply 209September 24, 2018 11:48 AM

All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210September 24, 2018 2:49 PM

I bet that writer for Vanity Fair has had to change his number.

by Anonymousreply 211September 24, 2018 3:07 PM

The writer is a Goddess for writing this dreck. Brenda is mentally ill. As is the Screen God Temple, mentally ill himself, for defending this shit. Mentally ill people.

by Anonymousreply 212September 24, 2018 3:42 PM

Where can we hear the new song? Villainess pop princess

by Anonymousreply 213September 24, 2018 5:06 PM

Stupid VF story.

by Anonymousreply 214September 24, 2018 5:15 PM

R214 Hi, Brenda!

by Anonymousreply 215September 24, 2018 5:20 PM

So why won’t Brenda comment? Everyone is laughing at her!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 216September 24, 2018 5:24 PM

I actually sort of admire her for ignoring the article and just posting tons of "Look! I don't give a shit" stuff on Instagram.

by Anonymousreply 217September 24, 2018 5:33 PM

There's no bad press! Angelyne would gnaw off her liver spotted arm to have a story like this in VF!

by Anonymousreply 218September 24, 2018 5:35 PM

She does indeed look pretty damn good for 70 ! Give her that.

by Anonymousreply 219September 24, 2018 5:54 PM

I find this whole thing terrifying and heartbreaking. But I can't say I don't chuckle a bit when I see and hear some of the ridiculous things she's doing. Lisa Kudrow could do a new Comeback-esque character based on her alone.

by Anonymousreply 220September 24, 2018 6:43 PM

She is mentally ill. Why won’t her children help her?

by Anonymousreply 221September 24, 2018 9:25 PM

R221 Those children are step-children. She has no biological children. Who knows if they had much interaction with her while she was married to their father. They might not even like her.

by Anonymousreply 222September 24, 2018 10:21 PM

Surprised she didn't get backlash for her Heil Hitler salute in court.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223September 24, 2018 10:47 PM

That fucken alcoholic Dizzel is a mess!

by Anonymousreply 224September 24, 2018 11:05 PM

Batshit crazy. I'm guessing Y&R had a miserable time with her.

by Anonymousreply 225September 25, 2018 2:59 AM

Speaking of batshit crazy and Y&R, she and Thom Bierdz should get together and do a local cable talk show.

RATINGS. GOLD!

by Anonymousreply 226September 25, 2018 3:02 AM

So Serial Nutjob is still in love with Spicen after all this time. Hey Serial Nutjob - he doesn’t want you!!!!!!! You Freak!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 227September 25, 2018 5:09 AM

HOLY SHIT

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 228September 25, 2018 5:25 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229September 25, 2018 5:35 AM

Face an enabled narcissist who is also mentally ill. Brenda is pretty crazy but not so personally vulnerable. She needs help but not too much pity. Vanity Fair fed the wrong dog in her.

Pity is the gay man who takes her cell photos, resurfaces them and posts them. Takes her to lunch or the mall everyday, roll his eyes to himself. Plan new outings and outfits. Writes himself a check in between pays.

Until she kills or gets cancer, she's strong as an OX. You can't help this woman.

by Anonymousreply 230September 25, 2018 5:39 AM

She's one of the rare soap stars who got worse at acting over the years! Most usually improved over time.

by Anonymousreply 231September 25, 2018 5:46 AM

Look at those chiclet teeth!

by Anonymousreply 232September 25, 2018 5:50 AM

Dare I say, rivals the original (?)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233September 25, 2018 7:19 AM

A look back - -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234September 25, 2018 7:31 AM

From VAITY FAIR article:

[quote]“In my 2018 video, I would do a whole segment on eyelashes,” she said. “How to apply eyelashes, what different looks are available, and for what occasion. I have tried them all."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235September 25, 2018 9:03 AM

Awful actress. Just terrible.

by Anonymousreply 236September 25, 2018 8:34 PM

Jesus, she's an awful actress. And those are some pretty juicy lines she's delivering. They're genuinely funny and campy, but she's not helping the material.

by Anonymousreply 237September 25, 2018 10:07 PM

R235. I don't know the soap, but "Kaye" is 1000x better than this bitch Brendad, and Kaye says nothing!

by Anonymousreply 238September 25, 2018 10:11 PM

According to fans who've seen her original stint on the show have said she was better then.

All the clips above were from her second stint on the show and yes she was terrible. I've never seen her give a decent performance, just the same awful, stilted delivery.

I laughed out loud when I read that she studied acting at the Lee Strasberg Institute. Must've been a mail order course.

by Anonymousreply 239September 26, 2018 1:30 AM

She was phenomenal as Jill. Those clips are the campy stuff, but she had some really genuine moments before she and Jack fucked in the cabin. After that, it was campy... but campy gold. Long live Brendad!

by Anonymousreply 240September 26, 2018 1:43 AM

I actually like her reading of the "liver" line.

by Anonymousreply 241September 26, 2018 1:49 AM

I love how she says, “Let me pour you a drink.” Such a bitch... just like she says in her song.

by Anonymousreply 242September 26, 2018 1:50 AM

She's good at parts here when she softens her voice and almost coos a few responses back at Cooper, but the shift in voice just before the end of the video is hilarious.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243September 26, 2018 1:54 AM

Hilariously tragic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244September 26, 2018 2:15 AM

What. The. Fuck.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 245September 26, 2018 2:34 AM

She is the epitome of batshit crazy!!!

by Anonymousreply 246September 26, 2018 7:26 AM

This cracked me up. You can clearly see Brenda in her old, E-series red, Mercedes (the same one in the "TMZ" video) cut in front of this bus and slam on her brakes.

She was probably drunk.

Why would she post this? Was she hoping the shake down the city?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247September 26, 2018 12:51 PM

Has there ever been anyone who was as hated as she was on the Y&R set?

by Anonymousreply 248September 26, 2018 1:45 PM

No, never, ever ever ever.

by Anonymousreply 249September 26, 2018 2:51 PM

Crazy Brendad has been off my radar for so long because I couldn’t stand her on Y&R and I knew how crazy she was. But watching these old clips of her.....my God she is ridiculously bad. No wonder she could never get another acting job add to that how crazy she is. How is this woman still walking the streets????? Where is anyone, anyone in her life that cares to intervene?

by Anonymousreply 250September 26, 2018 4:18 PM

I'm going to have to stand up for Brendad on this one. She certainly doesn't look 25 years younger, but looking at candid photos from photo agencies, she does have very good skin for a 69 year old. I'm guessing she's probably been stuck inside since she was fired from The Young and the Restless in the 80s.

by Anonymousreply 251September 26, 2018 5:17 PM

Jess Walton IS Jill. She took over after the nutcase Brendad got her ass fired and Jess has never looked back. 2 emmys and 31 years later, Jess is still entertaining us.

by Anonymousreply 252September 26, 2018 5:43 PM

How old is the Jill character 31 years later? I've never watched a soap in my life. But Brendad is an international superstar and lifestyle guru.

by Anonymousreply 253September 26, 2018 6:42 PM

God, every time I think I've seen the last of Brenda and her crazy, someone posts another video or article and I'm stunned. This woman has serious issues.

by Anonymousreply 254September 26, 2018 7:34 PM

R253 lol As if.

by Anonymousreply 255September 26, 2018 7:34 PM

R252 Jess is also one of the nicest and unpretentious soap stars. And bonus for Y&R, her co-stars get along with her and she’s moderately SANE.

by Anonymousreply 256September 26, 2018 7:34 PM

R254 It’s someone as crazy as Brendad, Serial Scholar, who keeps trying to make Brendad happen. She will never ever ever ever ever be looked at as anything but a horrible actress and complete whackjob. We all laugh at her.

by Anonymousreply 257September 26, 2018 7:37 PM

May I just say that I watched clips that used to be on Youtube from when Brenda returned in 1983. And I have to say that from 1983-1985, Brenda was AWESOME in the role. A solid actress with amazing charisma. There was some really great stuff. When the show clearly wanted to turn her into Alexis (and to my knowledge, Bill Bell wanted more of the 1983 Jill with vulnerability) the character and the actress went straight to high camp. I've tried to read between the lines with all the backstage drama, but either Wes Kenney or Ed Scott fucked with Brenda in a big way and pitted her against Bell and Bell's direction. And I know that the director with the Italian name was a bastard to her. A complete prick.

by Anonymousreply 258September 26, 2018 11:06 PM

She was NEVER a great actress. She was a suitable young ingenue, and she had a fantastic chemistry with Jeanne Cooper that allowed them to play off of each other.

by Anonymousreply 259September 26, 2018 11:42 PM

Brenda was never good. And her constant victim act is SO fucking tired. Everyone who was ever in her life has wronged her. Yeahright. Poor her. Always a victim. She was, is and always will be a hateful cunt.

by Anonymousreply 260September 26, 2018 11:56 PM

I don't know who's sadder

Brenda

Thom B

The sad fat Twitter queen who is having a fit about the VF article

by Anonymousreply 261September 27, 2018 12:00 AM

Serial Nutjob is the craziest, that’s for sure.

by Anonymousreply 262September 27, 2018 12:26 AM

Is this Serial Nutjob Guy the same loonie that keeps defending Right-wing nutjob Kimberlin Brown (ex-Sheila)?

by Anonymousreply 263September 27, 2018 12:57 AM

R263 Perhaps.

We block anything Serial, Spicen et al related on other soap threads. They are loonie loons beyond lunacy.

by Anonymousreply 264September 27, 2018 12:58 AM

[quote] Thom Bierdz's Copious Loads

This may be my favorite signature since Frank Valentini's straining, musky, overstuffed jockstrap!

by Anonymousreply 265September 27, 2018 12:59 AM

What may be (almost) saddest of all is that Brendad's YouTube channel has three video and nine subscribers.

by Anonymousreply 266September 27, 2018 1:24 AM

^ video[bold]s[/bold]

by Anonymousreply 267September 27, 2018 1:25 AM

Real stars don't post on YouTube. Brenda couldn't even be bothered to monetize Welcome To My Home. She allowed that ugly man Deven Green to make a buck off her creation. Brenda, like other superstars chooses Instagram to communicate with her millions of fans.

by Anonymousreply 268September 27, 2018 1:55 AM

This HAD to have been done by a Datalounge queen:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269September 27, 2018 1:56 AM

I wish Y&R would cast Deven Green as a Brendaesque character.

by Anonymousreply 270September 27, 2018 3:10 AM

Yes, Serial Asshole Nutjob is a moron who defends Kunterlin. He’s such a nut that his family had him involuntarily had him committed last year for his own good, but it didn’t help. Notice how he defends all the fellow psychos: Brenda, Kunterlin et all.

by Anonymousreply 271September 27, 2018 4:17 AM

OMG. That fake TMZ video. I don't know whether to laugh or cry. What a fucking nutjob.

by Anonymousreply 272September 27, 2018 4:32 AM

The funny thing is that if Brendad had capitalized on the popularity of "WTMH" much earlier, she might have landed a gig or two. She's so wacky and delusional, she'd be a perfect reality show personality. It would take a lot of editing to get rid of crazier and mean moments to not turn viewers against her though.

She doesn't seem to realize that her Trump supporting has turned most of her audience against her.

by Anonymousreply 273September 27, 2018 4:40 AM

Why is one of her eyes higher than the other? They weren't like that in the 70's and 80's. Did she have an uneven facelift or something?

by Anonymousreply 274September 27, 2018 4:51 AM

The poor dear. Everyone (even the dead Bill Bell) is always stealing her money and taking her homes. Oh poor her, the innocent victim all of the time. LOL

by Anonymousreply 275September 27, 2018 5:06 AM

[quote]Why is one of her eyes higher than the other? They weren't like that in the 70's and 80's. Did she have an uneven facelift or something?

Bad eye work or Botox gone wrong.

by Anonymousreply 276September 27, 2018 5:07 AM

She's had the wonky eye since at least 2009.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 277September 27, 2018 5:16 AM

Her face looks odder in motion. She doesn't have much facial expression other than her mouth.

She seems to be loving the paparazzi attention in this video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278September 27, 2018 5:21 AM

Everyone is wondering who she is.

by Anonymousreply 279September 27, 2018 5:27 AM

LOL at nutty Brendad going to an oscar party. Interviewer: Who are you ma’am and what films were you in this year? Brendad: I was in a soap opera over 30 years ago. Interviewer: Next.

by Anonymousreply 280September 27, 2018 9:58 AM

She'd look less like an animated corpse if she didn't have so much fivehead.

by Anonymousreply 281September 27, 2018 1:24 PM

I'm sure she sits by the phone wondering why "Dancing With the Stars" or "Celebrity Big Brother" aren't calling.

by Anonymousreply 282September 27, 2018 4:01 PM

R282 Don’t give them any ideas! Especially DWTS is now down to hiring Z listers and you know koo koo Brendad would jump at the opportunity.

by Anonymousreply 283September 27, 2018 4:27 PM

She gets moist down there in her snackateria.

by Anonymousreply 284September 27, 2018 4:32 PM

Her delusions are not new. She was saying she was the reason Y&R was number 1 as far back as 10+ years ago.

Either she's mentally a few fries short of a Happy Meal, or she was so isolated from the real world that she really believes it.

by Anonymousreply 285September 27, 2018 4:36 PM

R285 I remember her saying that she is the reason Y&R went to #1 when in FACT the show permanently went to #1 in 1988 - a year AFTER she left the show. lol. She’s delusional.

by Anonymousreply 286September 27, 2018 5:34 PM

I played the better cunt and have the Emmys to prove it.

by Anonymousreply 287September 27, 2018 5:38 PM

R287 Exactly Jess! We all love you more than crazy Brendad. You’ve lasted 31 years in the role. Perhaps Jess Walton is the reason Y&R went to #1 and hasn’t lost that position since! More viewers tuned in to Y&R AFTER cunty Brendad left the show.

by Anonymousreply 288September 27, 2018 7:35 PM

I don’t know why the DL hates Jess, she did a great job taking over as Jill and making the character her own. She’s a better actress than Brenda and she WAS just as pretty, not a “hag” like some queens on DL like to call her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289September 27, 2018 10:11 PM

Jess was great, a more well rounded Jill on many levels, but gay men love camp and Brenda definitely hit the camp spot. Her Jill wouldn't have been out of place on the set of Dynasty or a John Waters movie.

by Anonymousreply 290September 27, 2018 10:25 PM

Brenda on the Match Game 75. She seems so normal and fun in these. There’s a TON of them posted on You Tube. I wonder when she started to lose her mind.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 291September 27, 2018 11:02 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 292September 27, 2018 11:04 PM

Holy shit. Will someone post those Match Game clips on FB and tag Brendad? She blocked me when I asked her when the Vanity Fair article was coming out

by Anonymousreply 293September 27, 2018 11:10 PM

I much prefer Jess too. Much better actress.

She was attractive for quite some time but has started looking her age in more recent years.

She could be sexy too. Remember her having some hot scenes with David 'Shark' Fralick. He was not the most conventionally good looking man, but they were sexy together.

by Anonymousreply 294September 27, 2018 11:16 PM

Brenda looks different in the Match Game. I hardly recognize her except for the "s" sound when she talksh

by Anonymousreply 295September 27, 2018 11:44 PM

Go the fuck away Brenda and Serial Asshole Nutjob.

by Anonymousreply 296September 28, 2018 12:46 AM

God, Brenda was so stupid on the Match Game.

Not only did she deprive a contestant from winning by voiding a very easy answer, she can't spell "Stake"

And, yes, she is totally unrecognizable.

by Anonymousreply 297September 28, 2018 2:53 AM

Was she on Y & R during this time? She looks nothing like herself - but how does it change that much at such a young age? Is it hair and makeup? I can't figure it out because she's so young for drastic plastic surgery & it wasn't really the norm to buy a whole new face then (plus she was attractive - nothing to really do). If it wasn't for her voice, i wouldn't believe it was her.

by Anonymousreply 298September 28, 2018 3:16 AM

Yes R298 she was on Y&R at the time.

In fact 1975 was a huge year for her, storyline wise. Jill has an affair with Phillip, Kay’s husband, causing Kay to drive him over a cliff and kill him, setting in motion a 30+ year daytime rivalry. And yes, this (minus the hair color) was how she would look for the remainder of her first stint on Y&R.

by Anonymousreply 299September 28, 2018 3:36 AM

Thanks r299. I guess I just saw clips of her from later on, with brown hair too. She's very young here too. I really only knew who she was from the parody videos & those were later on in the 80s - maybe 10 years later.

by Anonymousreply 300September 28, 2018 3:40 AM

R300 the “Welcome To My Home” video and subsequent parodies are from the end of her second stint on Y&R ...1986 or 1986. When she first came back on Y&R in 1983 she looked basically the same, except for permed hair and 80’s hair and makeup. Her face looked a little older and bloated towards the end of her second stint (coke maybe?) ...the bad, obvious plastic surgery would happen way after her time on Y&R...mid the late 90’s perhaps and very obvious in the 2000’s.

by Anonymousreply 301September 28, 2018 4:14 AM

*1986 or 1987 I mean.

by Anonymousreply 302September 28, 2018 4:15 AM

Her acting seems somewhat better when she was younger.

Most actors improve with age. But not Our Brenda.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 303September 28, 2018 4:26 AM

This thread was fun and interesting and compassionate until the ancient soap opera fags started posting about Jill. If I wanted to know about Jill I'd ask Brenda Dickson. We aren't all 70 years old ya know.

by Anonymousreply 304September 28, 2018 4:51 AM

But Brenda is - -

by Anonymousreply 305September 28, 2018 5:42 AM

Brenda is nothing more than a DL meme and this new Vanity Fair article to most of us. No one is old enough or dumb enough to remember a soap opera. That seems to be part of Brenda's problem, ha. Brenda is Jill in her mind - don't y'all admit to having an opinion on that. Her story is so much bigger than a crappy soap opera that my grandma liked with a bit or cornbread and liquor. erryday when I WOKE.

She's Norma Desmond and a mental healthy poster, poster.

Nobody cares about the Yount and Witness.

Her life is interesting now because of how sad a soap opera obsession is, among other things.

by Anonymousreply 306September 28, 2018 6:09 AM

I only know her wretched soap opera clips because they're about the only legitimate footage of her as an actress out there. She's not the kind of name where anyone says, "Oh, yes...I remember her in X, and Y..."

That's what makes her WELCOME TO MY HOME video (and continued dellusion) so hysterically funny. She was a blip on the soap opera screen only the followers of that particular show (who ever they may be) can identify.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 307September 28, 2018 7:46 AM

Lauren still looks like a chipmunk

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 308September 28, 2018 10:04 AM

She’s rather pathetic. Very sad.

by Anonymousreply 309September 28, 2018 2:28 PM

The retard Serial Scholar is trying to make Brenda happen. lololololololol

by Anonymousreply 310September 28, 2018 7:48 PM

There's always Granny porn, Brendad.

by Anonymousreply 311September 29, 2018 12:45 AM

Can you imagine how many openings, events, etc she turns up to in LA, while everyone is asking everyone else "who the fuck is this loon?"

by Anonymousreply 312September 29, 2018 12:49 AM

Right r312?! What a fucking kook! She was certainly never in Paris Hilton's fave childhood movie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 313September 29, 2018 12:54 AM

[quote]Can you imagine how many openings, events, etc she turns up to in LA, while everyone is asking everyone else "who the fuck is this loon?"

I sure can!

by Anonymousreply 314September 29, 2018 1:27 AM

Why would this kook attend an Oscar party?

by Anonymousreply 315September 29, 2018 2:23 AM

R311 They really would "notice the slit" there!

by Anonymousreply 316September 29, 2018 2:45 AM

Uh? When the Hell did she appear as Jill on Days of Our Lives?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 317September 29, 2018 4:07 PM

Has Brendad been considered for the "Hello Dolly" tour?

by Anonymousreply 318September 29, 2018 4:33 PM

In R303's clip:

OLD WOMAN: You'll get old, too.

BRENDA: "Yes, but when I fall apart I will have some pride and stay behind closed doors."

Or, not.

by Anonymousreply 319September 29, 2018 4:52 PM

I suddenly just had a vision of Brenda during the title song adding a "well, hello" as the chorus boys sing the song. She'd sell tens of tickets.

by Anonymousreply 320September 29, 2018 5:48 PM

[quote] She'd sell tens of tickets.

LMAO!

by Anonymousreply 321September 30, 2018 2:39 AM

The Crazy Chancellors

with

Opening Remarks from Brendad Ickson

followed by main show

Thom Bierdz Strokes and Blows! Front Row Guaranteed To Get Splashed!

Buy your tickets now!

by Anonymousreply 322September 30, 2018 3:31 AM

ChiiiiipMUNK!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 323September 30, 2018 3:57 AM

I want a Katherine Chancellor Barbie!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 324September 30, 2018 4:02 AM

I can see the overlapping venn diagram of soap opera fans and right wing loons. If you look at the comments from her followers on FB, while, yes, the majority of them seem to be from genuine fans from her soap days, when she posts her vile far right screeds and praise for Trump, 99% of the comments are fully supportive. Then, when the post isn't about politics, a good percentage of the comments are the creepiest shit about how beautiful and sexy she is (which, she of course, loves) from 65+ yr old men.

Anyway, all her martyrdom and victimization claims... it's no wonder she finds Trump so relatable. Everything that's ever gone wrong in her life is the cause of a vast conspiracy. Sure, Jan.

by Anonymousreply 325September 30, 2018 4:22 AM

R325 my favorite are the gays who post on her FB clearly to make fun of her, and she responds completely obliviously as if their posts were fawning over her beauty or personal betrayals. She’s crazy.

by Anonymousreply 326September 30, 2018 6:21 AM

Years ago, I posted as Brenda on the "Bad Plastic Surgery" website.

I posted like I was really drunk and blamed "the jews and the homos" for not having a career. People, naturally, found my Brenda absolutely appalling, but also very believable.

Eventually, after, no doubt, Googling herself, the real Brenda showed up. And, instead of refuting anything I had written, DEMANDED that the photos of her be removed because she had "never had plastic surgery" and "owned" all photos of her.

The funniest thing was that she left her phone number for the webmaster to call.

I called the number and, sure enough, she answered.

So I made a JPG with her pic and phone number, and posted it at several popular websites with "Call Sister Brenda for Advice and Prophesies."

by Anonymousreply 327September 30, 2018 6:58 PM

I love you R327

by Anonymousreply 328September 30, 2018 8:30 PM

That dumb fuk Serial Scholar mental case is trying to make Brenda happen. She is mentally retarded, you asshole Serial Psycho. Go the fuck away. #truly laughing at Serial Asshole

by Anonymousreply 329September 30, 2018 8:42 PM

R329 You are tiresome.

by Anonymousreply 330September 30, 2018 8:46 PM

Amen R330. These soap trolls from Soap Opera Network need to go away. They are pigs.

by Anonymousreply 331September 30, 2018 8:47 PM

R329 No one - N O O N E - cares about you or your little battle here.

How many times do you need to be told that?

by Anonymousreply 332September 30, 2018 8:54 PM

It's too late to "make Brenda happen". That train left the station a long time ago & derailed out on the prairie, where it was left to rust and rot back into the dust. She's three times the age of anyone that Hollywood has any interest in "making happen". But I still love her and find her antics entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 333September 30, 2018 8:56 PM

I agree. No one cares about Serial Scholar and those who are posting about them. Keep that shit on twitter or wherever all of it started.

Speaking of SON, Awhile back Brendad and her lawyer threatened the webmaster with legal action for people posting stuff from her website. There are some knowledgeable and good posters there, but there are some who very cliquish and a nasty to other posters who they don't like. I've never bothered to post there.

by Anonymousreply 334September 30, 2018 9:01 PM

R329 forgot to add: "We laugh about you in DMs on Twitter!"

Crazy as Brenda!

by Anonymousreply 335September 30, 2018 9:12 PM

r333 That train left the station a long time ago and derailed out on the prairie, where it was left to rust and rot back into the dust.

I have stolen and squirreled this away to use some day...maybe if I ever have to testify before Congress.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 336October 1, 2018 12:13 AM

Someone should send this to Brendad's supposed publicist. Can you imagine how many of us would order custom video greetings from her for our friends' birthdays and celebrations?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 337October 1, 2018 6:00 AM

Brenda owes a lot of her current notoriety and camp value to Deven Green's spoof. The fact that she SO doesn't get that, or what's funny about the spoof, is.....well, sad.

by Anonymousreply 338October 3, 2018 9:36 PM

The Y&R clips of Jill dont need Deven Green to be hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 339October 4, 2018 3:08 AM

According to 1996 interview with Brenda on E True Hollywood Story, CBS show runners in Los Angeles were pressuring her to play Jill like a campy Dynasty type villainess and the show creator Bill Bell (based in Chicago) was demanding that she keep Jill realistic and three dimensional (like this scene). Somebody was definitely out to get her and they did it by gaslight. Jeanne Cooper, in her final months of life, said that Brenda was terrorised on set and that members of the cast played tricks on her, and Brenda herself said that furniture was moved around after the dress rehearsals so during taping she would walk into it and mess up the take, and that scenes where she would show Jill's vulnerability were being edited out, making Bill Bell in Chicago think she was giving a lifeless performance. What is most mystifying of all is that the weird artificial personality that Brenda was made to play quickly became the one she adopted in real life, which I've always found highly sinister. There's no question about it though, if you see the woman now, she is clearly mentally ill and despite being a target for ridicule, I don't see much concern or compassion for her anywhere.

by Anonymousreply 340October 4, 2018 3:10 AM

According to a 1996 interview with Brenda, CBS show runners in Los Angeles were pressuring her to play Jill like a campy Dynasty type villainess and the show creator Bill Bell (based in Chicago) was demanding that she keep Jill realistic and three dimensional (like this scene). Somebody was definitely out to get her and they did it by gaslight. Jeanne Cooper, in her final months of life, said that Brenda was terrorised on set and that members of the cast played tricks on her, and Brenda herself said that furniture was moved around after the dress rehearsals so during taping she would walk into it and mess up the take, and that scenes where she would show Jill's vulnerability were being edited out, making Bill Bell in Chicago think she was giving a lifeless performance. What is most mystifying of all is that the weird artificial personality that Brenda was made to play quickly became the one she adopted in real life, which I've always found highly sinister. There's no question about it though, if you see the woman now, she is clearly mentally ill and despite being a target for ridicule, I don't see much concern or compassion for her anywhere.

by Anonymousreply 341October 4, 2018 3:11 AM

To continue from the r341 point, it is highly likely that Brenda was a victim of MKUltra, which would explain why she is so fucked up. If you read this article, Dickson fits the bill... after 1986, she was simply not the same woman.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 342October 4, 2018 3:21 AM

Oh ffs, I was going to ask why the fuck they would gaslight some nobody soap actress who wasn't on for that long and wasn't that important but then you said MK Ultra and I tuned you out.

by Anonymousreply 343October 4, 2018 3:31 AM

Also, I thought the whole point of the illuminati celebs is to make them appeal to everyone so that they will stay in the public eye and brainwash people, why the fuck would they torture her off the set and into obscurity?

by Anonymousreply 344October 4, 2018 3:36 AM

Occam's Razor.

Bill Bell was fucking her at some point in the past. That becoming an issue makes the most sense in terms of her departure. The problem was likely thought to have been wrapped up when she originally left, but clearly some shit went down during her run up to 1987.

by Anonymousreply 345October 4, 2018 3:43 AM

Along the lines of R327, I remember when, during a legendary DL field trip, somebody was posting as "Brendad" at the old Daily Mirror message boards during the Maddie McCann disappearance with topics such as "Maddie's Vagine" and "The Little Whore Had It Coming!" The resident Britfraus were absolutely aghast. LOL

by Anonymousreply 346October 4, 2018 5:40 AM

Oh shut the fuk up Serial Nutjob non Scholar. No one’s buying your bullshit. Brendad is, was and always will be a nasty old miserable bitch! She’s not a victim of anything. She’s a crazy mo fo.

by Anonymousreply 347October 4, 2018 7:10 AM

There's something seriously askew about you old queens pretending to be Brenda and posting malicious stuff on the internet. This is a mentally ill woman so why are you acting like a bunch of fucking sociopaths?

by Anonymousreply 348October 4, 2018 1:11 PM

R348 - because they ARE, Blanche. They are a bunch of sociopaths, and r327 wins the prize for it. Who the fuck does shit like that? To anyone.

by Anonymousreply 349October 5, 2018 6:36 AM

We’re all still laughing at batshit crazy Brendad!!!!!!!!! lololololololololool

by Anonymousreply 350October 5, 2018 8:53 AM

Dear Lord, her delusions are worsening. I didn't think that was possible. She posted this on FB two days ago:

"Good Morning👄I am still struggling with the producers of the Y&R. Who have stolden my property, both my homes and assetts from 2 multi- million dollar devorces. I pray the Bells will return the money they have arranged to be solden from me.And they let me go on with my life and career."

She better hurry, before there aren't any soaps left to snap her up!

by Anonymousreply 351October 7, 2018 12:08 AM

Victoria Rowell doesn't think she is that crazy, I a guessing.

by Anonymousreply 352October 7, 2018 12:13 AM

Oh Brendad. You’ve been off Y&R for what, 31 years now? How is your money still being stolded by the Bells? Someone commit her.

by Anonymousreply 353October 7, 2018 3:31 AM

I prefer Deven Greene.

by Anonymousreply 354October 7, 2018 3:36 AM

So what meds should she be taking?

by Anonymousreply 355October 7, 2018 6:12 AM

Oh about 14 different ones at this point.

by Anonymousreply 356October 7, 2018 6:14 AM

Another new Brendad parody.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 357October 7, 2018 8:56 PM

R357, that was horrible. Not even funny. Some of the photos were not even a Brendad, they were Jess Walton.

by Anonymousreply 358October 7, 2018 9:29 PM

R357 - assume you're the one behind that video. Nice, try, but um.... you can't hold a candle to Deven.

by Anonymousreply 359October 7, 2018 9:32 PM

R359 No, I didn't make it. I suspect someone here did though, because they used the gif of Brenda looking at her husband in court I posted earlier in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 360October 7, 2018 9:36 PM

OMG I followed her on IG and she followed me back! Jealous, bitches!?

by Anonymousreply 361October 7, 2018 9:41 PM

Brendad's getting political for the first time in weeks (months?) -- of course, predictably, praising Brett K. and (falsely) claiming that Dr. Ford received nearly $1M in donations to a Go Fund Me page set up by her supporters.

There HAVE been Go Fund Me pages set up for both of them, but in fact, Brett K's has received more than $600K while Dr. Ford's has received just north of $30K.

I'd love it if one of her followers pointed this out to her, but of course they won't.

by Anonymousreply 362October 8, 2018 12:45 AM

R362 She would ban them if they did. Poor thing doesn't have much of a grasp on reality these days.

by Anonymousreply 363October 8, 2018 4:22 AM

[quote]I remember when, during a legendary DL field trip, somebody was posting as "Brendad" at the old Daily Mirror message boards during the Maddie McCann disappearance with topics such as "Maddie's Vagine" and "The Little Whore Had It Coming!"

One of the funniest of all time DL antics. If I remember, it took place on a weekend when the Daily Mirror moderators weren't around and the Britfraus were frothing at observations like "With Maddie's saucy airs, who didn't see this coming?"

by Anonymousreply 364October 8, 2018 4:25 AM

Me too, R361.

by Anonymousreply 365October 8, 2018 5:55 AM

All of you people are scum. This woman is a mental case and you are no different from the freaks in the old communities who would kick the village retard for sport.

by Anonymousreply 366October 9, 2018 2:27 AM

No one likes a scold, hun.

Especially one who uses the word "retard."

by Anonymousreply 367October 9, 2018 3:21 AM

r367, that's how you treat Brenda. She needs psychological help, or sectioning. All you fucking sick bastards in here have no compassion.

by Anonymousreply 368October 9, 2018 6:43 PM

Do you ever criticize Trump, R368? He's equally mentally ill.

by Anonymousreply 369October 9, 2018 7:03 PM

WHy would we have compassion for a nasty old witch? She’s not a nice person.

by Anonymousreply 370October 9, 2018 7:06 PM

I waffle back and forth on this. No, I don't take pleasure in mocking someone with some form of mental illness (or, at least, delusions of grandeur), but... then she posts shit like this....

[quote]Well Hello👄and Happy Sunday💥💕💛💚💙I for one, am thrilled the three ringed circus, called the Kavanough seat on the supreme court is over. He is successfully placed. She got $900,000 ," go fund me dollars?" Go figure. I am just glad the nonesince is over. The F.B.I. can't go back 35 years. But tried anyway. The F.B.I. said "Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley said the FBI’s investigation had found no hint of misconduct” I am glad it is... justice over. Mr. Kavanough's lovely children, and wife seemed to be the real victims.

by Anonymousreply 371October 9, 2018 7:15 PM

It is like reading tweets from somebody born in Chernobyl. Russian and exposed to radiation.

by Anonymousreply 372October 10, 2018 2:00 PM

for all of you long long time Y & R viewers... so did "ickson's" character JILL ever get hunky brad (don diamont) in the sack? all i can remember from so long ago is her constantly trying to seduce brad whether in the office or when by the pool and he was in speedos!.. don't remember if eventually whether willing or in another way jill got her man finally? anyone know?..

by Anonymousreply 373October 10, 2018 2:08 PM

Brendad - back away from the keyboard. Now. You don’t do yourself any favors by posting that nonsense. You say that the FBI can’t go back 35 years, but you still rant on and on about the Bells stealing your money 35 years ago. Hypocrite.

by Anonymousreply 374October 10, 2018 3:16 PM

I’m very curious about her source of income. How does she pay for monthly expenses? She hasn’t worked for decades. Does she sell T Shirts out of the back of her Hyundai?

by Anonymousreply 375October 10, 2018 3:36 PM

The income thing bothers me too. She seems to dress nicely, unless these are things she's had for years and just recycles. I know she inherited her present home from her mother. Maybe mom left her some cash too? Her heavy use of Photo Shop is only around $25 a month - skip a couple coffees and anyone can afford it. I wish someone had access to her mother's probate files, I think that is where the mystery will be solved.

by Anonymousreply 376October 10, 2018 3:46 PM

Beel Bell stolded my money

by Anonymousreply 377October 10, 2018 10:19 PM

This old thread has a link to a video which is pretty damn hilarious / sad. She's pretending that TMZ caught her doing her non-existant book reading at Gelsons

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 378October 10, 2018 10:24 PM

The reviews of her book on Amazon are spot-on!

"I have been a fan of Brenda Dickson for many years. I was interested in reading this book. It was ok, but was bothered by misspelled names ( Beth Maitland ) age mistakes (how old was she when she and Richard Thomas met) and her huge ego. I wish her well, but she needs to be a little humble."

"I found this book to be too repetitive and rambling to be interesting. Endless finger pointing and self pity paints the picture of a whiny, narcissist unable to accept responsibility for the negatives in her life. Fans of the actress might enjoy the pictures however and her simplistic writing style."

"I would not recommend this book. It is filled with a lot of accusations, none of which are backed up by any evidence. The author repeats the same thing over and over, from chapter to chapter. The ego and sense of entitlement are mind boggling. I didn't believe most of what was written. Don't waste your money or time on this one. Not worthy of even one star."

"I purchased this book by accident, but being a fan of Y&R back in the 80s, I decided to give it a go. It was a huge disappointment. The book is meandering, disorganized, repetitive, self-absorbed, full of stream-of-conscious thoughts from someone filled with anger and paranoia. It is a 250-page tweet from someone who did not take time to think before speaking. The writing style - well, let's just say she hasn't enough grasp of what that means to have one.

The author blames all her woes on others, taking no responsibility for her own actions. She says she was left homeless twice. Homeless is being without a roof over your head and not knowing where your next meal will come from, not sleeping in a borrowed condo, wondering how you are going to manage to live on only $5,000 a month.

This book is an example of what is wrong with celebrity. Most artists have huge egos - understandably - but surround themselves with people who will massage those egos and not have the courage to say "Don't". Perhaps they would be better served by allowing a friend to help them self-censor and keep them from embarrassing themselves. The author could have used a friend - or at least an editor - to edit the book into a more cogent story."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 379October 10, 2018 11:03 PM

R378 - yeah, that's been posted in this thread, too. It's equally hilarious and sad.

by Anonymousreply 380October 10, 2018 11:05 PM

Ha, such shade at r378! "Fans of the actress might enjoy the pictures however and her simplistic writing style."

by Anonymousreply 381October 10, 2018 11:09 PM

Over 50 full color double-page spreads!

by Anonymousreply 382October 10, 2018 11:10 PM

After the whole Hawaii/jail/eviction thing, I want to say she sued her ex-husband and won $$$. Having lunch every day in Beverly Hills "with friends" can't be cheap.

by Anonymousreply 383October 10, 2018 11:59 PM

Does anyone else think Brenda may be autistic and untreated?

by Anonymousreply 384October 11, 2018 12:58 AM

"I'm just having a latte and some potato salad."

by Anonymousreply 385October 11, 2018 1:14 AM

Of course, Brenda Dickson loves Trump. She is crazy, vulgar, ignorant, and obsessed with getting attention, too.

She is also an ancient courtesan trained to open her legs for men she perceives as having money.

by Anonymousreply 386October 11, 2018 1:16 AM

I have a friend who worked at Fred Segal. He told us a story about an "Angelyne type" who came into the store yelling, "Help me! Help me! Very large black men just stole my Hermes handbag and my beautiful Cartier watch. They were worth a fortune!"

He said she seemed to be "acting." And very badly.

But he called the police, as was store policy.

When they got there, this woman told the police: "Black men stole my $12,000 handbag and $7,000 watch. And tried to touch my breasts."

When they asked her when this happened, she told them when she went to open the door of her car in the lot.

The thing was that the store had video, which they pulled up. The woman was seen walking to her car, opening the door, closing it, and then walking back to the store."

It was Brenda. And the store told the police they didn't want to press charges, but asked Brenda not to return. (She hadn't bought anything anyway.)

by Anonymousreply 387October 11, 2018 2:37 AM

r387 - that is AMAZING.

by Anonymousreply 388October 11, 2018 3:25 AM

Brendad claiming she was mugged in the Fred Segal parking lot is the new Faye flinging VHS tapes from the window of her Honda.

by Anonymousreply 389October 11, 2018 4:48 AM

R387 no way! Is that legit?

by Anonymousreply 390October 11, 2018 5:28 AM

Did she ever saunter up to the seafood counter at Gelson's and demand "WHAT IS THE FISH OF THE DAY?" Didn't think so!

by Anonymousreply 391October 11, 2018 5:33 AM

And nutjob Serial Asshole keeps enabling her.

by Anonymousreply 392October 11, 2018 7:06 AM

R387 Haha! Brenda wishes she were Angelyne. More people know who Angelyne is than Brenda.

by Anonymousreply 393October 11, 2018 2:59 PM

The part I left out is that she was trying to shake down the store. Apparently, she kept saying things like, "How can you let something like this happen on your property? " and "If word gets out that you customers are unsafe on your own property!" and "I'm just lucky to be alive to warn people!"

Then they rolled the tape. Wish I had been there. Even if she can't show expressions.

by Anonymousreply 394October 11, 2018 3:27 PM

She reminds me of Mrs. Donna Dasher...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 395October 12, 2018 5:39 AM

R395 That woman not only looks like Brenda Dickson, she acts as well as her, too!

by Anonymousreply 396October 12, 2018 2:50 PM

Donna Dasher is Brenda's new nickname!

by Anonymousreply 397October 12, 2018 5:04 PM

She needs to do a project of some sort (or perhaps just get in a catfight) with her younger and equally delusional counterpart, DL Icon Miss Tami Erin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 398October 13, 2018 2:06 AM

Just what we need. Bill Bell stealing her money.

by Anonymousreply 399October 13, 2018 2:12 AM

For someone near homeless and having large sums of money being stolen from her for the last 30+ years, she sure is living comfortably. Either Bill Bell is writing her checks from 6 feet under for a small allowance or she has dirt on him and has been blackmailing Lee for the last 30 years a la Miriam Deering and Jewel Mayhew.

by Anonymousreply 400October 13, 2018 11:43 PM

I think she is due for a career renaissance.

by Anonymousreply 401October 13, 2018 11:45 PM

Dancing with the Stars. Eliminated in the 3rd round.

by Anonymousreply 402October 14, 2018 12:41 AM

Just leave her alone you guys. She's a mentally ill woman. It's really distasteful to be laughing at somebody that far removed from reality.

by Anonymousreply 403October 14, 2018 7:14 PM

If you aren't distasteful, you've come to the wrong place!

by Anonymousreply 404October 14, 2018 11:14 PM

R403 Shut ya piehole, sister.

by Anonymousreply 405October 15, 2018 1:54 AM

r405 go fuck yourself. It doesn't make you 'queer' to tear down a mentally ill person and take pleasure in their public decline. The word is 'schadenfreude'. It makes you a hateful cunt and most likely so self loathing of what you are, the compulsion within you is to destroy others who are on the margins. You piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 406October 15, 2018 7:23 PM

Ms Dickson is crazy like a fox. You don't live the life she's living with no visible means of support by being crazy. I'm sure she's conned and connived plenty of people to get what she has, family included. The "campaign" against her by Y&R producers is just her excuse for not being able to find any work in her chosen field. She simply doesn't want to face up to the fact that her only talent was being beautiful, which she was in her prime years. These days her only talent is the mastery of Photo Shop.

by Anonymousreply 407October 15, 2018 11:17 PM

R406 clutched her pearls so tightly, the string broke, sending beads all over the linoleum floor of her Indiana efficiency apartment.

Fortunately, they were not real Her heaving sobs, however, were.

Oh, the drama.

by Anonymousreply 408October 15, 2018 11:27 PM

Everything Brenda accused them of 30 years ago was true:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 409October 17, 2018 6:43 PM

Looks like Brenda is stealing pictures from other people's Instagrams and passing them off as her own.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 410October 18, 2018 4:11 PM

And again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 411October 18, 2018 4:12 PM

The next, logical step is Brenda Dickson posting pics of 20 year-old models. "brendadicksonactress Well, hello to my new look!👄👄👄👄"

by Anonymousreply 412October 18, 2018 4:15 PM

Hashtag SAD!

by Anonymousreply 413October 18, 2018 4:21 PM

She may indeed be mentally ill but as long as she's a public figure putting herself out there, which she most certainly is, there will continue to be discussion about Brendad here....just like there is with Roseanne, or was with Bette Davis or Britney Spears. It's inevitable but I wish her well because she's been screwed over many times in her life. But she's also learned how to play the game.

by Anonymousreply 414October 25, 2018 6:08 AM

Bitch wishes she looks like that. Someone should punch her in the left eye to even it out. I volunteer as tribute!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 415October 26, 2018 5:32 PM

SHRIEEEEEKKKKKK

by Anonymousreply 416October 26, 2018 5:39 PM

Don't forget, her equally batshit crazy onscreen son has a new book coming out in a few weeks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 417October 26, 2018 7:45 PM

With Marry Wilson of the Supremes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 418March 28, 2019 7:46 AM

This is an interesting picture👄because Rebecca Holden and I both did serious with David Hossalhoff. I played his sister on the Y& R. Jill Foster Abbott. I went on to win "Peoples Choice Award", for that character. Recebba was fabulious in the Knight Rider, Opposite David. Her Fiance started David's singing career. We are both Edward Lozzi's clients.Lol💄🎓👜👛🛍👑💍👢💄picture taken by Dan Kennedy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 419March 28, 2019 7:49 AM

I am Ppictured here with the iconic Terry More, and other georgious people.🍾🥂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 420March 28, 2019 7:50 AM

It is Great Gasby day with the Beverly Hills Polo matches👄flirting with the player's, allowed! LOL.💕💛💚💙👒👡💄💋👄

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 421March 28, 2019 7:51 AM

I bumped into Mrs. Ola Ray from the Micheal Jackson's "Thriller viedo"🎀you just never know who you are going to meet at an Edwards Lowell Furs party👠🎓Photo by Dan Kennedy💕

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 422March 28, 2019 7:53 AM

I enjoying the Oscars 👄💕💜💛💚💙💘

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 423March 28, 2019 2:18 PM

R423 "I enjoying the taking of dumps."

by Anonymousreply 424March 28, 2019 2:41 PM

I wonder if the people she is photographed with at such hot-ticket events, like a party for a fur store, mind that Brendad photoshops the shit out of her own face before posting.

by Anonymousreply 425March 28, 2019 2:43 PM

I wonder how much she owes on her parents condo which she now lives out of. Will we get to witness another eviction, perhaps on FB live?

by Anonymousreply 426March 30, 2019 12:45 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 427December 17, 2020 5:12 AM

With [bold]Grammey[/bold] Winner Frank Stallone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 428December 17, 2020 5:16 AM

There’s a fine line between a photoshopped picture becoming a painting or even an anime character.

by Anonymousreply 429December 17, 2020 5:28 AM

Or a caricature

by Anonymousreply 430December 17, 2020 5:31 AM

It's not that fine of a line R429. She barely has any facial features.

In the style of her Intagram and Twitter filter usage I did a couple of images for her that I think she would quite like.

This one has a very light filter on the face just to give her a youthful complexion. Very fresh and natural.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 431December 17, 2020 5:34 AM

She is the Norma Desmond of daytime.

by Anonymousreply 432December 17, 2020 5:36 AM

And this one has just a touch of color to even out her facial skin area and provide the fresh and natural glow we all know she has.

What do you guys think?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 433December 17, 2020 5:36 AM

How could we not post this work of art with Shirley Jones? Complete with fake background, badly cut out images and facial filters only for some - not all! Poor Shirley....

Stunning!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 434December 17, 2020 5:39 AM

Is that Voldemort growing out of the back of Shirley's head?

by Anonymousreply 435December 17, 2020 3:10 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!