Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Brad Garrett on Ellen DeGeneres: It’s ‘Common Knowledge’ That She’s Treated People ‘Horribly’

Everybody Loves Raymond actor Brad Garrett is speaking out amid the allegations surrounding Ellen DeGeneres and the "toxic" work culture at her talk show.

A lengthy report was released earlier this month that detailed the toxic workplace environment and it led to WarnerMedia launching an investigation into what was happening behind the scenes.

Ellen then wrote a letter to staff members to apologize and ensure change would come. Hours later, another report was released after dozens of former employees spoke out with allegations of sexual misconduct from the show's top producers.

Now, Brad is calling out Ellen and says he knows several people who were treated "horribly" by her.

"Sorry but it comes from the top ⁦@TheEllenShow Know more than one who were treated horribly by her.⁩ Common knowledge," he tweeted.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17August 3, 2020 5:40 PM

It's clear that she's a horrible person and it's good that it's finally catching up to her, although there should have been a reckoning a long time ago.

by Anonymousreply 1July 31, 2020 7:48 PM

Brad Garrett's doesn't exactly have the best reputation for being cuddly and friendly himself, but, that said, I believe he's telling the truth here.

by Anonymousreply 2July 31, 2020 7:49 PM

Here you go, op.

Clearly, you're too stupid to do a search.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3July 31, 2020 7:49 PM

Oh, and look!

Another Ellen thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4July 31, 2020 7:50 PM

I don't understand this, are there any details, or is it all vague - "treated horribly", what does that mean?!

by Anonymousreply 5July 31, 2020 7:54 PM

The public is restless and scared due to COVID (which has helped opened eyes regarding the extravagant lifestyles of the very rich), BLM, Trump, etc. Ellen is a convenient (and likely deserving) target of the public's rejection.

by Anonymousreply 6July 31, 2020 8:09 PM

Has Karen Kilgariff commented?

by Anonymousreply 7July 31, 2020 8:12 PM

Joely Fisher must have told him some whoppers.

by Anonymousreply 8July 31, 2020 8:14 PM

Thread closed.

by Anonymousreply 9July 31, 2020 8:14 PM

Did he ever call out Peter Boyle? Apparently he was a nightmare.

by Anonymousreply 10July 31, 2020 8:15 PM

Peter Boyle was a sweetheart, what are you talkin about?

by Anonymousreply 11August 2, 2020 7:47 PM

Lea Thompson echoed Garrett's words.

by Anonymousreply 12August 2, 2020 7:50 PM

At the very least, the whole "be kind" bullshit needs to be over.

by Anonymousreply 13August 2, 2020 7:54 PM

There are no secrets anymore, act like a cunt and you will be treated accordingly.

by Anonymousreply 14August 2, 2020 8:10 PM

I wonder what's been the tipping point. The tabs have had "mean Ellen" stories for years and years.

by Anonymousreply 15August 2, 2020 8:13 PM

I wonder what Lea Thompson story about her is?

by Anonymousreply 16August 3, 2020 4:40 PM

I expect Garrett and Thompson's knowledge comes from writers who've worked on Ellen's show and probably went on to projects with those two actors. I remember a comedian stating on a podcast that most writers on Ellen only last a season. That's a lot of writers.

by Anonymousreply 17August 3, 2020 5:40 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!