Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Supernatural - Part 22

Carry on my wayward sons.

You're going to lead the CW's Fall lineup!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10510 hours ago

Padalecki looks rough

by Anonymousreply 107/30/2020

This show's still on the air?

by Anonymousreply 207/30/2020

Yesiree, R2!

Season 15, and it's better than ever!

Clearly it's good enough to lead the CW's Fall lineup.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 307/30/2020

Season 15? It feels like that shit has been on the air since 1995

by Anonymousreply 407/30/2020

Jared was supposed to star in a new CW series "Walker" this Fall, but it got pushed back.

So there will be an extra season of Supernatural, to make up for it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 507/30/2020

Well, considering that they are the only show on the entire CW that has new, unaired episodes, of course, they’re going to lead the new season.

Too bad we will be in a world of disappointment when they air. The show is crap. The last 7 episodes won’t change that.

by Anonymousreply 607/30/2020

No, R5. There will NOT be an extra season of Supernatural. It’s a continuation of season 15.

by Anonymousreply 707/30/2020

Misha Collins (Castiel) is urging everyone to vote!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 807/30/2020

Is anyone genuinely worried about Jared?

by Anonymousreply 907/31/2020

Worried about what, R9?

by Anonymousreply 1007/31/2020

"Is anyone genuinely worried about Jared?"

Nope. Not even Jared.

Just kidding. I'm sure he's all he thinks about.

by Anonymousreply 1107/31/2020

The guys zoomed an interview together😍😍

They were talking to a reporter in New Zealand!!

They said they were getting ready to go back to Canada.

There was some notice online that said the filming of the last two episodes would start in late August (The 18th, I think) and end on September 11th.

by Anonymousreply 1207/31/2020

Worried that Jared won't kiss you?

by Anonymousreply 1308/01/2020

Hopefully you can see the video of the interview

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1408/01/2020

Jared looks so low energy.

I hesitate to say he looks down and depressed but he looks hella dead-behind-the-eyes,

Jensen looks subdued as well 🤔

by Anonymousreply 1508/01/2020

Has Jared ever played a gay role? I want to watch him making out with a dude.

by Anonymousreply 1608/01/2020

I'd bet that Jared would play gay.

He's pretty open minded and seems willing to branch out.

Jensen is a tight ass. He would never play gay. He didn't even like the implication of it, in the Supernatural scripts.

by Anonymousreply 1708/01/2020

There's already been repeated thread after repeated thread on this OP. Why did you find it necessary to come here and start another? Why? Why OP? Can you give us an intelligent, honest answer? Can you? Why would you come here and post this kind of shit yet AGAIN when there have already been so many prior threads on this EXACT same subject. Do you really think this is that damned interesting that it warrants another entire thread to be started? DO YOU??

Why couldn't you have done a search first OP? That would have been the polite thing to do. What you demonstrated was just plain selfishness. You have shown that you don't think about anybody but yourself. It's all about you and your own satisfaction. Next time before you post, do us all a favor and do a search. We don't need another duplicate thread just because of your laziness.

by Anonymousreply 1808/01/2020

Jensen did a movie about Marilyn Monroe, R17.

The character he played was gay. He was a friend of one of Marilyn’s friends. They seemed to be a couple.

Someone did a hysterical music video of his character, dressed in a fancy robe dancing to all sorts of music. It was magic.

by Anonymousreply 1908/01/2020

Jensen's character in Blonde was bisexual. And his boyfriend's name was Cass.

by Anonymousreply 2008/02/2020

How did Jensen do, playing gay/bi?

Was he convincing, or was it an over-the-top "stereotypical gay" type of performance?

by Anonymousreply 2108/02/2020

R12 August seems too soon. I would've thought in Sept/Oct.

by Anonymousreply 2208/02/2020

I never watched the show in it's original run but due to quarantine I've slowly but surely been making my way through all 15 seasons on Netflix. I'm on season 10. It was fun and fresh in the earlier seasons but the plot lines are all just tired and predictable at this point. That being said, I'm determined to see it through to the end. And the boys are VERY easy on the eyes. Jared looked better when he was younger but he now has a receding hairline and the longer style does him no favors. Jensen still looks good.

Haven't paid any attention to the personal lives of the actors. Don't really care.

I hope they can safely film those last few episodes, give the fans closure and wrap this sucker up.

by Anonymousreply 2308/02/2020

Isn't it good, R23?

I honestly don't know why this show isn't more popular on Datalounge, because it's very campy and entertaining. Plus, both guys were/are cute.

It's also very homoerotic and the writing is really good. Some of the one-liners are better than on any other show I've seen.

I think that the show started getting off track around the middle of season nine. Right after the 200th episode of "Fan Fiction," in fact. Maybe after "Ask Jeeves."

From season ten through season fifteen, the show really went off the rails. I think that you will be very disappointed in the show from season 13 and 14, and you will pretty much hate season 15. The writing is just BAD in those seasons. Which is pretty much why I'm sure the actors decided to call it quits.

I think that the only reason Jared and Jensen stuck with the show for so long was because the writing was so good.

I'm glad that they are going to wrap it up soon. The fans have been waiting for closure since May.

Hopefully, the writers took the time to write a good ending, worthy of being the "longest-running American live-action fantasy TV series" in history.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2408/02/2020

[R9]

by Anonymousreply 2508/02/2020

Yeah, after season 10 it seemed to diminish in writing quality. These last few years have been crap, thus the decision by Jared and Jensen to end it.

They’re going to be in Canada for two weeks before they start filming, R22. They’re gonna have to quarantine first.

Don’t remember much of the movie, R21. It was a TV movie, I think, which means the characters didn’t do anything even remotely physical. It was mostly implied.

Don’t hold your breath, R24. Not with these worthless, useless, pandering show runners.

by Anonymousreply 2608/02/2020

There was a movie?

by Anonymousreply 2708/02/2020

Never mind. I read that wrong and thought you meant a SPN movie.

by Anonymousreply 2808/02/2020

Jensen's hair in that interview reminds of the little Dutch boy on the cans of paint.

by Anonymousreply 2908/02/2020

I actually don't think S15 is the worst season. It's the first time Dean's character has been dynamic after 10 years of stasis, for one. His blessing of Sam/Eileen and his apology to Castiel show him approaching his two most important relationships in a healthy way for the first time in a while.

Sam's scenes with Rowena, Eileen, and Chuck have been good. I feel like I have much more of a sense of him as a distinct character in this season rather than as an object for Dean to worry about, a relationship dynamic which, to my chagrin, many fans of this show seem to fetishize. Sam is in his late 30s, people. It's not 2005 anymore.

As for Castiel, he actually has some confidence and an identity outside of Dean. The lack of other angels to interact with has been good, since angels are always very stupid characters because SPN writers. Jack was really good for him (he tells Dean "I knew Jack would be good for us," btw) .

by Anonymousreply 3008/02/2020

S15 was definitely horrible, R30.

I can't even think of one episode that I'd want to watch again.

At least in S14 there was "Mint Condition" which was really good.

And in S13 there was the SPN classic "Scoobynatural," which is actually one of my favorite episodes ever.

by Anonymousreply 3108/02/2020

Well, S15 isn't over yet. Also, The Trap is one of the more important episodes in the show's history in terms of mythology and character arcs. I've rewatched it several times. I liked The Heroes' Journey as well.

Regardless, it's not a season focused so much on rewatchable single episodes as it is on bidding farewell to SPN and all the characters involved with it. I think it's succeeded at that so far.

S9 and S12 are tied for the worst seasons for me. S13, S14 and S15 so far just above that.

Mint Condition was okay. I don't remember it super well. I liked Lebanon, Ouroboros, and Peace of Mind more, I think.

Scoobynatural was a wonderful technical achievement and had some great moments, but Dean Me Tooing Daphne got tiresome very quickly. I find the episode grating to watch for that reason.

by Anonymousreply 3208/03/2020

So there’s a picture of the two leads in the airport, I think. Some sort of garage, at any rate.

They’ve arrived in Canadia!!!

Hope they’re okay for the duration of filming.

by Anonymousreply 3308/03/2020

[quote] Scoobynatural was a wonderful technical achievement and had some great moments, but Dean Me Tooing Daphne got tiresome very quickly. I find the episode grating to watch for that reason.

In the normal world, that would be called flirting.

In SJW world, I guess that would be considered #metoo. So tiresome.

Anyway, the episode was amazing, and hilarious, and clever, extremely memorable. It was all in good fun, unless you purposely tried to take it too seriously.

by Anonymousreply 3408/03/2020

In Canada

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3508/03/2020

Thanks R35!

So happy to see them back at work!

by Anonymousreply 3608/03/2020

No, it would not be called flirting. He repeatedly groped her without her invitation or consent, despite being rebuffed over and over. He presumes to decide for her that she "deserves better" than Fred, despite having met her five minutes before, essentially turning her into an object whose fate is to be decided by a contest between two men. Sam even points out that he's "creeping on" her. At no point does Daphne express any interest in him, yet he never takes the hint.

In the real world, this would be called sexual harrassment.

In the world of male chauvinism, which I suppose is the world between your ears, that kind of thing apparently is romantic. The fact that you label "SJW" and "#metoo" tiresome tells me all I need to know about your opinion of social issues.

Anyway, the episode was okay, sometimes funny, not especially clever, but yes, extremely memorable. I can think of at least ten superior SPN episodes on every measure other than memorability, which the animated production yields to Scoobynatural by default.

I'm able to hold multiple thoughts in my head at the same time, i.e. I can enjoy media and also point out its problematic aspects. The entire heuristic of "taking something seriously" obviating enjoyment of it is such a non sequitur.

by Anonymousreply 3708/03/2020

[quote] No, it would not be called flirting. He repeatedly groped her without her invitation or consent, despite being rebuffed over and over.

It was the 70's.

[quote] Sam even points out that he's "creeping on" her. At no point does Daphne express any interest in him, yet he never takes the hint.

Um, that's just Dean Winchester.

To quote Dean when he was sitting in the bar with Cass, waiting for Cupid to show up: "What show have you been watching?"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3808/03/2020

Jake Abel has also started his self-isolation for the final shooting schedule.

by Anonymousreply 3908/04/2020

Speaking of Jake, here he is making a Moscow Mule.

I was checking his Instagram for Vancouver photos, but I couldn't find any.

But this "Jake & Shake" video is just as good!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4008/04/2020

I just watched the "Book of the Damned" episode, and the guy who played Jacob Stynes is so hot!

His name is Jeff Branson, and he is incredibly sexy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4108/04/2020

Jensen smokin' it with the hair!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4208/04/2020

Wow R42 he looks cute, but photoshopped.

Did he have work done on his face?

Because the SPN fans will be able to tell in two seconds, and they'll never stop bringing it up.

by Anonymousreply 4308/04/2020

It's real. From a live YT feed today where Jensen, Jared, Misha & the band Kansas did a Zoom feed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4408/04/2020

Jensen's close up part.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4508/04/2020

Jensen close up at 10.59 in clip.

by Anonymousreply 4608/04/2020

RE: The video at R44:

Jensen looks like he hasn't aged.

He looks very pale, too.

Misha looks a bit older, and Jared still looks the same as he has in the past five years.

Is Jensen going to get a haircut?

by Anonymousreply 4708/04/2020

Listen to Jared at the 10 minute mark at R44.

He's really letting the Texas accent fly. Y'ALL!

by Anonymousreply 4808/04/2020

Listen to Jared at the 10 minute mark at R44.

He's really letting the Texas accent fly. Y'ALL!

by Anonymousreply 4908/04/2020

Can someone edit the above just to see Jared and Jensen?

Please!

by Anonymousreply 5008/04/2020

Not this shit AGAIN! I will fucking REJOICE when this shit finally goes off the air.

by Anonymousreply 5108/04/2020

R41, that dude is better looking by far than either of "the brothers" in this shitfest.

by Anonymousreply 5208/04/2020

This is what 42 looks like. Damn.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5308/04/2020

I wish Jensen didn't have to cut his hair, it looks great this way. He's looking amazing. If he does a beard cutting video this year I hope it's before he cuts his hair. I want to see how I like the look beardless and with the longer hair too. :)

by Anonymousreply 5408/04/2020

Okay, I really need to know what Jensen had done, because he seriously looks better than ever.

Maybe it's just the filtered video/photo, but he still looks amazing. And pale.

by Anonymousreply 5508/04/2020

Misha cant wait to run his fingers through Jensen's luscious hair!

by Anonymousreply 5608/04/2020

There is no filter on that pic. That is what Jensen looks like without makeup and in his regular everyday drag. I've seen him in person, He is a gorgeous man. Jared on the other hand has aged horribly, but his might be diet related. He's way too thin for a man his size.

by Anonymousreply 57Last Wednesday at 4:50 AM

There is no way that Jensen hasn't had any work done.

Even back in his late 20's the guy had some serious crows feet around his eyes.

And now, he looks freshly nipped and tucked.

After a five month long quarantine.

Coincidence? I think not.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58Last Wednesday at 3:26 PM

The crow's feet are still there R58. You're just looking at two different photos, two different angles and way different lighting.

by Anonymousreply 59Last Wednesday at 3:35 PM

You're comparing a closeup photo to a Zoom screenshot

by Anonymousreply 60Last Wednesday at 4:59 PM

Haha R3. Not.

by Anonymousreply 61Last Wednesday at 5:03 PM

Filtered within an inch of his life R53. Ackles is a hard 42. He’s a good looking guy, but looks every year and then some. Is he still a smoker/drinker?

by Anonymousreply 62Last Wednesday at 5:05 PM

I adore this photo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63Last Wednesday at 5:10 PM

Is a horrible picture. It assaults my sensibilities. 🥴🥴

by Anonymousreply 64Last Wednesday at 5:16 PM

You can tell that there is deep affection between those three at R63.

The show wouldn't have lasted this long without that true friendship.

by Anonymousreply 65Last Wednesday at 5:19 PM

Came to see if these threads are still minion circle jerks. Was not wrong.

by Anonymousreply 66Last Wednesday at 5:26 PM

I'm going to have the R63 pic made into a mural for my bedroom wall!

I can wake up to such gorgeousness each day!

by Anonymousreply 67Last Wednesday at 9:31 PM

Seriously, R67?

If you do, please take a photo and post it here.

I would love to see the end result. I'm jealous!

by Anonymousreply 68Last Wednesday at 10:02 PM

Jensen!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69Last Thursday at 11:30 PM

What is it about guys in their 40's, like Jensen and Ryan Philippe, etc., trying to look like teens or twenty somethings?

They really need to act their age.

by Anonymousreply 70Last Friday at 1:50 AM

Where or when has Jensen tried to look like a teen or twenty-something?

He’s not cut his hair during the pandemic so his hair is longer.

He’s not shaved either. He doesn’t shave anytime he’s away from work. His beard is pretty well established during every hiatus.

In what way is he trying to be or look younger, R70?

by Anonymousreply 71Last Friday at 7:56 AM

If I didn't know who Jensen was, I would say he was 35. Same with Ryan Phillipe. As an actor, I'm sure he understands the importance of taking care of his skin and staying out of the sun or applying SPF 150 or something.

by Anonymousreply 72Last Friday at 9:22 AM

This show is awful and the fans are insufferable.

One of the legal secretaries in my office is constantly droning on about this show and "the boys." She's sixty-something and still goes to the fan conventions. Seriously, she's spent tens of thousands of dollars on this crap. Her two Siamese cats are named Jensen and Jared, for god's sake. When the Emmy Awards were recently announced she wouldn't shut up about how the show and actors were "robbed once again."

Everyone in the office was rolling their eyes and laughing at her.

R72, I live in Austin and see Jensen all the time. I saw him and his wife one Saturday in early March at Hearth and Soul. I can assure you, R72, that he does not look thirty-five. On my life I will swear to you that if I didn't know his age, I'd put him at 48 or 49.

by Anonymousreply 73Last Friday at 9:49 AM

You clearly have cataracts R73. I've seen Jensen in person. The guy does not look 48 or 49. C'mon now.

by Anonymousreply 74Last Friday at 10:17 AM

PREACH r73.

These SPN Fraus are a plague on the Datalounge!

Ackles looks like he could easily be late 40s. Without all that fancy lighting and professional photography he looks much older than he is.

by Anonymousreply 75Last Friday at 12:34 PM

He could [bold]easily[/bold] be 48 or 49. No way does he look 35. He doesn't even look as young as his age of 42!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76Last Friday at 1:14 PM

Rough

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77Last Friday at 1:14 PM

R73 cut and pasted word for word what he wrote in one of the prior Supernatural threads.

He couldn't even come up with something new other than his lady at his office story.

Jensen lost weight when he trained for a marathon a little while back and looked a little older. Now he seems back to his natural look and indeed looks like someone in their thirties.

He's beautiful.

The irony is the truly obsessed are the deranged ones that hate him and the show and they follow every SPN thread they can find.

They can tell you more of what Jensen and Jared are up to at any one time more than the fans!

They're nutcases. Stalkers if you wish.

by Anonymousreply 78Last Friday at 3:25 PM

Exactly, R78!

These hateful beasts look for Supernatural threads, just to trash the show.

I don't understand why they just can't leave the fans alone.

We aren't hurting anyone.

by Anonymousreply 79Last Friday at 4:08 PM

[quote][R73] cut and pasted word for word what he wrote in one of the prior Supernatural threads.

You have absolutely lost your mind, R78/R79. Your post reeks of lunacy. I didn't even know Datalounge existed until a week ago and this is the first Supernatural thread in which I've posted. You're a perfect example of why this show's fans irritate me so badly. You can't accept any criticism. Anyone who disagrees with you is immediately branded a "hater" or a "nutcase," or to use R79's words, a "hateful beast." (R79 how was your gym class experience in high school?)

For the love of God, do you honestly believe that there's only one female uber fan being laughed in offices around the world? Give me a break.

And R76/R77 that's exactly what Jensen looks like in person. I'm sorry but he looks jowly and drawn and yes, older than his 42 years. My partner was with me when we saw him last and said he needed a facelift.

To be fair, Jensen was very good looking in his twenties up to his mid thirties, and he's certainly not hideous now. He just looks older than his age.

by Anonymousreply 80Last Friday at 6:41 PM

Yeah, I’ve heard that “co-worker being a fan and spending lots of money at the conventions” before on other threads.

Don’t care for their commentary either way.

Leave the fucking thread, asshole.

by Anonymousreply 81Last Friday at 6:55 PM

FOR FUCKS SAKE MURIEL SHUT THESE ABSURD SPN THREADS DOWN!!!!!!

These freaks are a million times worse than the soap threads.

Please!!!!

by Anonymousreply 82Last Friday at 7:00 PM

[Quote] Leave the fucking thread, asshole.

Or just block that anon?? You don't own this thread. And there are [italic] plenty [/italic] of other places to discuss SPN.

by Anonymousreply 83Last Friday at 7:59 PM

Oh please R80, as soon as you trotted out your 'there's a girl at our office' story you wrote in R73, it immediately pinged to me it's the exact same story you wrote in one of the other SPN threads that you've probably had a hand in trying to ban.

At least come up with a new made up story.

What gives you away is how defensive you were in R80 post.

As I wrote, you're one of these nutcases that stalk SPN threads and anything to do with Padalecki and Ackles. It's like a life long mission to somehow drive them into the dirt. And over a fictional show and a pair of actors you don't even know! LOL.

Honestly, you need to get a life and maybe some therapy to deal with your warped obsession with a show and its actors you hate.

by Anonymousreply 84Last Friday at 9:22 PM

LMFAO R84 right now R80 has 20 goddamn W&Ws on this thread. I just trolldared him and today are his first spn posts. Some of us who've been here for years are fucking sick of you goddam SPN fans starting thread after thread about this dumbass show! JFC just look at the number of likes on here for posts when people are calling out this shitfest.

by Anonymousreply 85Last Friday at 9:27 PM

Sorry R85 but I think that the person who has all those WW's is giving them to him/herself.

They probably come to this thread every 24 hours and WW's their post. Then again, and again, and again. Just to make it seem like there are a lot of people giving them WW's.

But the reality is that it's only one person trying to make it seem like many people.

Someone here is obsessed with hating this show, and it's very bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 86Last Friday at 9:48 PM

MY GOD! Everywhere it gets exhausting. #SPNFAMILY

by Anonymousreply 87Last Friday at 10:31 PM

The hate this show gets on DL is just bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 88Last Friday at 10:47 PM

Would this be the right time to suggest that Jensen should get an Emmy award this year?

Maybe even a Golden Globe for the Best Actor in a Television Drama category?

I really think he deserves it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89Last Saturday at 2:48 AM

Jensen's a pro!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90Last Saturday at 2:49 AM

R86 you're the one who sounds bizarre with the ridiculous theories.

by Anonymousreply 91Last Saturday at 4:39 AM

The SPN haters are so angry about everything. It's only a show on TV, you dolts.

The rage is truly bizarre. Their posts drip with so much animosity toward the show, the actors and the fans.

The fans are pretty harmless and on the whole polite.

You cant say the same about the haters. They are quite unhinged.

by Anonymousreply 92Last Saturday at 4:57 AM

I wonder if the hatred comes from the fact that the fan base is largely female?

by Anonymousreply 93Last Saturday at 7:11 AM

A female fanbase doesn't explain their unhinged almost seething anger at the fans, the show and the two leads.

I imagine half of them have a restraining order against them by some poor target they've singled out. They seem the type given the language they use..

by Anonymousreply 94Last Saturday at 5:38 PM

I have been in the fandom for a while to see some serious shit that's way beyond disappointing. It's embarrassing to be a part of the #SPNFAMILY sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 95Last Saturday at 6:17 PM

Jensen and Misha practicing for receiving their People's Choice Award.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96Last Saturday at 7:13 PM

Anger isn't toward the show, it's toward the over the top fans who Insist that Emmys are deserved and that the cast all look 10 years younger than they are.

by Anonymousreply 97Last Sunday at 12:36 AM

Oh sod off R97. It's a silly little show with a devoted fanbase. Who cares if they want their favorite actors two win Emmys or what anyone says about the ages of the actors. How is that causing you to lose sleep?

by Anonymousreply 98Last Sunday at 7:34 AM

I see a lot more on DL about how old and awful the actors look than how young they look. I commented that I thought Ackles looked fine (not young) in one photo, and a couple posters acted like I'd shit in their Wheaties they were so pissed off.

by Anonymousreply 99Last Sunday at 8:02 AM

I get making fun of fans of a show you think is crud. That is dime a dozen.

It's the seething anger underneath the Supernatural hate club that is puzzling.

For whatever reason, the show is attracting an unhinged bunch that have an unhealthy violent streak int heir nature that they direct at innocent fans of the show. Not to mention the unhealthy obsession with the show's leads.

They know MORE about all things Supernatural than the fans.

by Anonymousreply 100Last Sunday at 9:49 PM

An hour of Jensen & Jared talking!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10113 hours ago

Part 23 for when the paywall kicks in...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10213 hours ago

The CW has FINALLY began showing re-runs of Season 15 of Supernatural, after ignoring the show since March.

They thought that Katy Keene would take the place of SPN, and that show bombed!

Bwahahaha. Good for the CW.

They deserved it, for putting Sam and Dean on the back burner. NOBODY puts Baby in a corner!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10313 hours ago

Where, R103? When?

by Anonymousreply 10410 hours ago

“We aren't hurting anyone.”

Oh my sides. SPN is the single most hateful fandom, especially Jensen stans (although Misha stans give them a run). Those you call “stalkers” are simply those of us who used to like the show, until we didn’t, and live in fear of ever being associated with this frau fandom.

You should be ridiculed, and often.

by Anonymousreply 10510 hours ago
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!