Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Spiritual Thread

General discussion thread. Anything related to spirituality can be discussed here. Tarot and oracle cards, pendulums, dowsing, readings, healing, Reiki, dreams, shamanism, energy, light work, spirits, meditation etc.

Questions or experiences, share them here!

by Anonymousreply 274August 12, 2020 7:53 PM

I watch combo Reiki/ASMR YT videos and they help me sleep and in general just relax me. It has to be both, as just ASMR alone or silent Reiki doesn't have the same effect.

I also love looking at different crystals. I don't have any deep knowledge but find them mesmerizing.

I confess I avoid doing certain things during Mercury Retrograde, i.e. signing contracts, buying electronics, etc. due to past experiences.

by Anonymousreply 1July 25, 2020 8:56 AM

And when I open my legs it smells like vomit!

by Anonymousreply 2July 25, 2020 9:04 AM

Op/gurl, how ling have you been here?

by Anonymousreply 3July 25, 2020 9:09 AM

Ling is the new pron

by Anonymousreply 4July 25, 2020 9:09 AM

R1 I watch Reiki vids occasionally too. For grounding or anti anxiety. Crystals are great, I can’t stop collecting them. Depending on what I need I choose which one to wear. For example if I’m not grounded I’ll wear a black one like obsidian or tourmaline.

I don’t know much about astrology. Do you know much about it? I always wanted to have an accurate life horoscope, all the general traits of sun signs are just that, general and not specific.

by Anonymousreply 5July 25, 2020 11:16 AM

Reiki vids. Never heard of them. Can you post one PLZ.

by Anonymousreply 6July 25, 2020 11:18 AM

is this a reiki video?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7July 25, 2020 12:03 PM

Any channelers on this thread?

by Anonymousreply 8July 25, 2020 12:08 PM

I feel the power of the earring

I sense the spirts of the caftan!

by Anonymousreply 9July 25, 2020 12:09 PM

are there any spirits here tonight?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10July 25, 2020 12:10 PM

Time. Existence. Matter.

To Be.

by Anonymousreply 11July 25, 2020 12:13 PM

R8 you mean someone who has medium abilities and can communicate with spirits?

by Anonymousreply 12July 25, 2020 1:10 PM

Yes and abour people herem readings on us. Like oracle/novice and others do on the predictions thread.

by Anonymousreply 13July 25, 2020 2:08 PM

^^^ Where were you bron, R13? Are you famour?

by Anonymousreply 14July 25, 2020 2:10 PM

Geez sorry didn't have my glasses on when I wrote that lol

I'm interested in all this stuff and hope people take this seriously to keep the thread going.

by Anonymousreply 15July 25, 2020 3:22 PM

R13 what do you need? Or what’s your question? I’ll see what can do if you want me to. I have a background in healing and do different types of readings every now and then. I’m not oracle or novice. Should get myself a DL name😂

by Anonymousreply 16July 25, 2020 3:46 PM

R5 I can read birth charts reasonably well (took classes in it), but I don’t know as much about transits. I can comment on general birth chart stuff including energy balances (earth, air, water, fire) in the chart, etc. but I don’t do predictive astrology.

by Anonymousreply 17July 25, 2020 4:19 PM

Is any one of you spiritual people going to send me a link to a reiki video?

by Anonymousreply 18July 25, 2020 5:38 PM

R17 cool. Not talking predictions. I just always felt the sun and moon sign really are not specific. One type fits none.....you know. What do you need te read a birth chart? Where can I get one?

by Anonymousreply 19July 25, 2020 5:53 PM

Some fancy interview. Very interesting, to say the least.

by Anonymousreply 20July 25, 2020 5:58 PM

2nd try

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21July 25, 2020 5:59 PM

R19 I have Kepler software that runs the chart but it’s free to do it online. Astro.com and other sites will let you run your chart for free if you have your birth time, date, and location. If I see a screenshot of a chart I can total up the energies and quickly assess some of the important things in your chart, or if you provide the birth info I can run it.

by Anonymousreply 22July 25, 2020 6:05 PM

Thanks everyone. Well I'm in desperate need of healing and wouldn't know where to start with a question.

My birthday is 30/06/1990. Sorry I don't know anything else. Dealing with the loss of my mother who I was closest too, 2 years later I feel only now it's hitting me. No job, no love. I'm my own worst enemy and full of anxiety and fear.

by Anonymousreply 23July 25, 2020 6:07 PM

R22 there are no coincidences but my birthday is 30 June too like r23. But in my case in 1982. Time 8:04 AM. Place Utrecht, Netherlands. Would appreciate it if you could give me some info. If I can do something in return, you let me know. I don’t know much about astrology but did both healing and medium courses.

by Anonymousreply 24July 25, 2020 6:40 PM

R23 any chance you can narrow it down a bit? Were you born in the early morning? Late in the evening? If you know a bit more I can figure out the exact time more easily and then R22 can create a chart if he/she is willing.

by Anonymousreply 25July 25, 2020 6:43 PM

R20 haven’t read it all yet but it is interesting indeed. Also the fact that the reptilians don’t seem to have any contact with the star ancestors.

I wonder about their intention though

by Anonymousreply 26July 25, 2020 6:58 PM

R23, I am an experienced tarot reader who uses the Aleister Crowley deck. I also have a background in Esoteric Philosophy based on the teachings of A.A. Bailey. I have acted as a medium for others, but I have no control over it. Without looking at your chart, I feel that you would best be served by traditional medication and talk therapy in order to become "unveiled". I've found that grief can get WORSE after a couple of years, because everyone, including yourself, thinks you should have moved on.

Try this for fun, but see a good pharmacologist too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27July 25, 2020 7:08 PM

Thanks everybody. I am on medication but that's more for ocd/anxiety. I've gone through a couple of counsellors but it's costs a lot and I feel like I haven't found the perfect fit. Plus reality seems not enough for me when reading here or other places. I'm just desperate for connections beyond and really just to have my mother again some way. Have something to look forward to.

Other realms, cosmic things, and spiritual things are my passion like nothing else.

Also I don't know my exact time of birth but it was either 6pm or 6:30, it was evening for sure and it was a Saturday.

by Anonymousreply 28July 25, 2020 10:35 PM

Reiki music is nice and soothing but to get to sleep I need spoken ASMR with Reiki.

It's trial and error to find which sounds work for you and whose voice has an effect. I don't like the roleplay ASMR. Both men and women have an effect for me. I suggest just searching "ASMR Reiki Sleep" or whatever subject you want to address i.e. "ASMR Reiki Stress or Abundance, etc."

The Lune Innate and Silver Hare are two of my favorites. YMMV.

Again, you'll have to search and try a few to find your special sleep ASMR/Reiki friend.

Here's one of Silver Hare's

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29July 26, 2020 12:24 AM

and The Lune Innate, her voice is soothing. I like her older videos when she is in New York better than her current videos in Florida which are still good but not as good as her older ones.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30July 26, 2020 12:26 AM

For R22 Birth time is correct.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31July 26, 2020 1:59 AM

R29 R30 thanks for sharing. Esp the last video us very relaxing. I like it. Will listen to more.

by Anonymousreply 32July 26, 2020 4:27 AM

Does anyone here believe in twin flames? Or has someone found his/hers?

by Anonymousreply 33July 26, 2020 5:29 AM

I do believe in that but don't know much about it. I saw on a youtube that was doing celebrity readings about twin flames and stuff and apparently it's better than soul mates?

by Anonymousreply 34July 26, 2020 1:01 PM

Supposedly a twin flame is literally the other half of your soul. There’s often a chaser and a runner. It’s not always said they come together in life even though one or both of them know. They are supposed to be a mirror to their other half. Showing them what they don’t always want to see. It’s very confronting and a tough lesson. Essentially you have to learn to love yourself like you love your twin flame. twin flames have a shared mission in life even if one of them is not aware. They are here to get the vibration higher.

It feels different than a soulmate. One can have several soulmates but only one twin flame.

by Anonymousreply 35July 26, 2020 1:30 PM

Thanks! I was hoping for a happy ending with Brad and jennifer one youtube said they are twin flames but oracle on the other thread says no. Can future be changed? I love those two. Probably will get annihilated for that but I'm being a total fantastic romantic. I can see them "ending up" woth anybody else!

by Anonymousreply 36July 26, 2020 1:42 PM

25 years ago, I was at a major crossroads in life and uncertain about how I would be moving forward. Not like it wasn't going to happen, anyway. But I was being cautious.

I had strongly recommended to me a very experienced astrologer who lived in Midwood, Brooklyn. So, I contacted her, made an appointment, and gave her all the information she requested. Soon I met with her. I was there for at least 90 minutes. In considerable detail, she told me things that she saw in my chart. I balked at much of it and thought some of it was too obtuse to be of use to me.

As time went by, I was reminded of things she said and I referred back to the recording we made of her reading of my chart. And I went back to it again and again, because things kept popping up that she had told me about, sometimes in considerable specificity. It took 15 years before I had lived through and gotten past the things she mentioned. It turned out to be enormously useful to me.

If you become aware of a skilled astrologer of good repute, give it a try. You have so very little to lose.

by Anonymousreply 37July 26, 2020 1:43 PM

R37, I live in East Flatbush, right near Midwood...who was the astrologer?

by Anonymousreply 38July 26, 2020 2:58 PM

R36 from what I have learned from spirit there is fate. Let’s say you are meant to die a sudden death, it will happen one way or the other. The way it might happen is not given, it depends on our choices. We all have a mission in life, also that will not change.

Twin Flames are tricky, like I said they might not be men’s to be together happily ever after. Some are, some are not. They might just teach each other to evolve. In fact that is their main purpose. I don’t know if Brad and Jen are twin flames. If oracle read no then I assume that’s true. Doesn’t mean they are not soulmates or that they cannot find there way back to each other. I think it’s clear they have a karmic connection but I wonder if they would want to be together again. What I get is that there’s love but maybe not that type of love. I didn’t do a reading on them. I’ll leave that to the celeb readers if you don’t mind.

by Anonymousreply 39July 26, 2020 2:58 PM

*be meant

Thanks again autocorrect

by Anonymousreply 40July 26, 2020 2:59 PM

R28 Do you meditate? That’s a good way to open your spirit up. Do you just want to see if your mother has a message for you? Do you need a healing? Just trying to figure out what you feel you need.

What I get is that your birth time is 6:01 btw. Asked spirit and used my pendulum.

Hope you’ll feel well soon.

by Anonymousreply 41July 26, 2020 3:07 PM

No thats ok. I've always been a brad and jen fan and they were my childhood so to speak and I was so involved as a youngster lol. Seems like with those two there's a universal obsession. After the birthday party and sag awards, hopes were raised high. It would be like a ultimate fairytale.

I've contacted a shamanic healer near me and hopefully when covid is over, it will help to see her. I'll let you all know how it goes!

I only get asmr from reiki. Hand movements but many people think it's bullshit so I've never taken it seriously.

by Anonymousreply 42July 26, 2020 3:08 PM

R42 never mind other people. Everything is energy so (long) distance healing, like a Reiki video, can help too. I liked the videos you shared.

We all have our favourite couples. I get it.

Good luck at the shamanic healer! Curious to heal the results!

by Anonymousreply 43July 26, 2020 3:12 PM

R43 the videos weren't by me BTW lol. I was reacting to the comments above.

by Anonymousreply 44July 26, 2020 3:20 PM

Sorry, R38. I believe she has closed up shop. She would be AT LEAST 75 years old today.

I tried looking her up again, some years ago, but failed to find her. At this point, I would have to do some speculative digging to find her name and might easily not be successful.

by Anonymousreply 45July 26, 2020 3:36 PM

R41 I've tried to meditate but I'm self defeatist. I think it's not going to work or intrusive thoughts will get worse and when faced with a setback I give up. My mums greatest wish for me was to let go of fear and doubt and have faith.

I'll start from tomorrow and keep to it. I mean I've had dreams about my mum, some felt like more than dreams, its hard to explain. People would think I've had a lot of signs but there's still doubt. It's natural instinct that comes in right away. I can imagine my mum being mad and not wanting to connect anymore because I can't seem to fully believe. It's fear more than anything.

Ideally I'd love to be able speak to and feel my mum. I've been drinking too much to cope. Is there a future for me. Job? Love? I have an interview in 2 weeks. I want to make myself self sufficient and capable to cope with whatever comes. I have 5 elder sisters and I'm grateful to not be alone but I feel disconnected from them. My relatives in India mean everything to me. My mums brother and sisters and their kids (my cousins) and I want those relations to stay strong.

by Anonymousreply 46July 26, 2020 3:49 PM

R46 if you want me to I’ll do some long distance healing for you tonight(for me tonight that is, don’t know where you live). Have faith in what, yourself? You know it’s about looking within and not about the expectations of others no matter how well meant. If you can, let it go in your mind. It’s rationalism. You know deep down what feels right.

Don’t force anything upon yourself also not meditation. First try to let go, relax and heal a bit and afterwards you’ll feel much more open to meditation and/or the spiritual.

Don’t put pressure on yourself. It seems to come natural to you. Stop.

Angry spirits or people are not your problem. I don’t feel your mother is angry, just worried. Let that go too. She visits you because she wants you to be well, not because she wants to put more pressure on you. The non traumatised spirits don’t judge you. Stop worrying. Also about your family. I don’t know if you are Hindu or have any connection to it since you mentioned India. I see a spirit with six arms, blue skin, a she feels like a mother and lover who is hurt(not by you personally). What she asks is a sacrifice to the ancestors. A piece of fruit, a candle, some water. No complicated things.

Just to be clear: no one is mad with you and dreams are real. Faith can’t be forced and it doesn’t need to. You will find the truth within. Start trusting your intuition.

It’s a healing process which can’t be forced and it takes time. You are very much used to certain old mindsets and behaviours. It can change but just be kind to yourself in the meanwhile. Accept the fact that you need time.

Do you feel ready for a job interview?

by Anonymousreply 47July 26, 2020 4:38 PM

Love will find you R46 but focus on healing yourself first in order to attract the right person.

by Anonymousreply 48July 26, 2020 4:42 PM

Thank you so much R47. And yes if you have time and it doesn't take a lot out of you then please, I'd appreciate a healing so much!

Yes I'm hindu. Interesting the diety you described could be Maa Kaali. My mum said once when I was a toddler I claimed to have seen her or dreamt her and a few weeks after my mum died I dreamed of her as a statue in my room, you know the old style sculptures.

The temples are closed but there's a small at home temple. Should I do the water, candle, fruit there? Where does the offering have to be?

I'm going to start prepping for the interview this week too. It will be online so first things first making sure all the technology is working. It's an apprenticeship (it's open for all ages in the UK) at out civil service, Crown prosecution service.

Again thank you so much! I'll take what you've said on board and apply it. I'll start slowly with the first step and try to not give up! I'm so grateful I found you and others and threads like this. It helps so much!

by Anonymousreply 49July 26, 2020 5:51 PM

R48. NO! Forget everything you are FEELING from the past and focus on that job interview. A good job means new people new tasks and accomplishments. Go out today and get yourself 3 interview outfits, and get a haircut. I love you, but you look a mess. By the way, i'm not dead, I'm just invisible. I'm fine, it's fine here. Don't worry about it. Get a good job, then get married and give me grandchildren. And finish your degree.

by Anonymousreply 50July 26, 2020 6:19 PM

R50 it’s not funny

by Anonymousreply 51July 26, 2020 6:23 PM

R49 Just relax tonight if you can and I will do what I can as far as healing goes.

I’ve seen this deity(?) before in a lucid dream two years ago or so, it feels like you’re right that it’s Maha Kali. Never got her name back then and didn’t understand why she visited me, not familiar with this “pentagon”. I mean no disrespect. You know more about this than I do but she incarnated here on earth once and found her love and it was one powerful love. The second time she came around incarnated he didn’t recognise her. She was immensely hurt.

It feels Like she wants those offers. It’s just a symbol. flowers, fruit, fire, water, if you have an altar at home or a small temple nearby it’s fine. Acknowledgment is what matters to her and she cares about you and those who remember her. She’s here to help and is willing to guide you. She feels like she’s been forgotten, you just tell her she isn’t when you give her those offerings. Know you have support also during your interview.

Love and light to you

Will do the healing. Sleep well. 💫💚

by Anonymousreply 52July 26, 2020 6:42 PM

R23 I can’t run a chart without location at all. Without birth time my info would also be limited because of lack of rising sign and midheaven. Not even general region/city is known?

by Anonymousreply 53July 27, 2020 6:25 AM

R23 here’s my reading: Leo rising= the mask you wear in new situations and uncomfortable situations is warmth, extroversion, friendly, talkative but can look like attention seeking and intense at times. You are tied for water and air dominance in your chart. Very sensitive, intuitive and also curious and ideas/philosophically oriented. Water moon (Scorpio moon) rules emotions/unconscious and means you tend to feel victimized when under duress and go to a “poor me” sad place when stressed, but the Scorpio piece is more secretive about it and can hold grudges. Chart is balanced except you have NO earth! Meaning hard to live with day to day practical realities and material world stuff—prefer to live in sensitive emotion realm or ideas realm than the physical body. Doing daily chores/tasks might be extra hard for you. You’re a Saturn in air which means your life challenge is social situations because you have social anxiety and analyze interactions or are easily embarrassed and/or afraid of looking foolish. At your core, your energy is very loving and feminine, introverted and dreamy. Pisces loves all and wants harmony. On the flip side, can be anxious and depressed “woe is me” if the negative traits are embraced more than the positive ones. 8 points water, 8 points air, 7 points fire, 0 earth. Good access to emotions, ideas, passion, poor access to practical energy. There’s always more but that’s a start.

by Anonymousreply 54July 27, 2020 6:51 AM

R54 would you be so kind to do one for me too? I’m R24

by Anonymousreply 55July 27, 2020 8:04 AM

R53 so sorry, I was born in leicester UK. 30/06/1990 evening around 6pm. I'm a Cancer.

by Anonymousreply 56July 27, 2020 10:36 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 57July 28, 2020 5:18 PM

Curious after the reply of the astrologer. As for other subjects. I’m open to discuss many different things I have experience with. Medium work etc.

by Anonymousreply 58July 28, 2020 5:40 PM

It sucks. I do not know what time I was born :( So I can never get an "accurate" reading..) I guess the birth time is important... No relatives in my life who are alive that I can ask!!

by Anonymousreply 59July 28, 2020 5:48 PM

R58 thanks for the offer, I think celeb stuff could be fun. Medium work, I assume it can't be on command? So if anything comes to you about any one on here please just say lol.

by Anonymousreply 60July 28, 2020 5:51 PM

Do you have a copy of your birth certificate? It might be on there R59 also what’s your North Node in? A lot of healers use that as a predictive tool

by Anonymousreply 61July 28, 2020 6:44 PM

Your birth time can be figured out with a type of dowsing tool.

by Anonymousreply 62July 28, 2020 7:48 PM

R60 yes it can be, if it affects you in some way. Generally I take the healing approach so if it’s someone you knew who’s passed or if stuff lingers..... House cleansing, personal healings....or a reading for the person asking. That type of stuff. I usually focus on the person who asks. I hope you don’t mind.

by Anonymousreply 63July 28, 2020 7:53 PM

I thought I had posted about J Aniston in one of the other predictions threads, but maybe not. She's going to do fine, she may see some consolidation in her personal life or home sphere (real estate sales? doesn't she own a few homes) when saturn transits her sun in the next couple of years. Neptune will trine her midheaven (10th house cusp) in the same period so perhaps some major acting role that she'll gain recognition for.

I've said here before that she and Pitt have heavy astrological synastry between them, more than between he and Jolie imo, and that there may still be karma to be worked out. That's doesn't mean a romantic reconciliation will happen, just that their life paths will probably cross over personally or even professionally in the future. She's got good energy to her, if she keeps on her own intuitive path she'll be fine.

by Anonymousreply 64July 28, 2020 8:52 PM

R24 Leicester-born: your rising sign changes signs depending on whether you were born at 6 or 6:30 (from scorpio, feminine/water, to sagittarius, masculine/fire). It will also affect the energy balance. My advice would be to reflect on whether your "mask" to the world or how you approach the world in new situations is from a feminine, quiet place of assessing the "room" energetically via your intuition and becoming a chameleon to blend in with people's desires and needs from you (water rising does this easily and automatically), or whether you present yourself as extroverted, warm, talkative, friendly, confident, etc. (fire/sag. rising), but from a place of expressing your own extroverted rising sign energy. What I can tell regardless of birth time is that you have a grand cross in your chart, which is unique and people interpret differently. My training says that a person with this chart faces continual stress and challenge and feels pulled in 4 different directions (as indicated by the chart); can either lead to total paralysis/inaction or can be centered and have different choices of responses in every situation.

by Anonymousreply 65July 28, 2020 9:11 PM

Yep, you pretty much got it. The poster above with pendulum said birth time was 6:01. Thank you so much R65.

by Anonymousreply 66July 28, 2020 9:57 PM

Thanks dlastro! (Still keeping that tiny hope alive her and pitt can be romantic again)

by Anonymousreply 67July 28, 2020 10:03 PM

r24 Leicester chart: Scorpio rising -- already covered rising sign (mask)--but scorpio has the added tendency of being quick to pick up on peoples' motives. 10 water, 6 air, 5 earth, 2 fire. High access to intuitive capabilities/sensitivity emotion-wise--most folks who are water dominant are more intuitive than others, but also comes with taking on other peoples' energy even if you don't want to. Good access to ideas/philosophical thinking/social energy (air = extroverted). Decent access to earth (material realm of day-to-day tasks, organization, taking care of body, etc. Low in fire, which looks like creativity, passion, motivation, courage, leadership. May have difficulty with those things. Cancer core = feminine, introverted, "watery" (sensitive); energized by emotional connection, focus on family/friends, and making one's home a cozy "nest." Can be moody/temperamental. Air moon (libra) = tendency to spin wheels mentally and detach from the body when stressed and/or needs to talk it out with others to bounce ideas around about a situation when distressed. Gets too analytical when stressed. See above stuff about the grand cross and feel free to look up what others say about that piece.

by Anonymousreply 68July 29, 2020 12:01 AM

R23 My apologies---you're a cancer, not a pisces (I got mixed up and mistakenly posted that you're a pisces core). See the last post for the cancer core stuff that also applies to you.

by Anonymousreply 69July 29, 2020 12:03 AM

R69 and R54 you got me spot on! Thank you so so much!

by Anonymousreply 70July 29, 2020 12:09 AM

Please do mine. 2/19/79 , 6:42pm Seattle,Wa.

by Anonymousreply 71July 29, 2020 1:10 AM

Angel numbers, anyone?

by Anonymousreply 72July 29, 2020 2:11 AM

What’s your question exactly R72? You keep seeing them or....?

by Anonymousreply 73July 29, 2020 4:54 AM

If someone would still want to do my astrological chart I’d be very grateful. 30 June 1982, Utrecht(The Netherlands), 8:04 AM.

by Anonymousreply 74July 29, 2020 4:57 AM

R68 sorry got confused because it said”Leicester” and I was born in Utrecht. Did you use Leicester or Utrecht? Thank you for your reply and going through the trouble of looking at my chart! 🙏🏻

by Anonymousreply 75July 29, 2020 5:07 AM

R75 I’m pretty sure I read your chart at r54? I mixed up your birth sign as Pisces though and on another chart reading later discussed cancer sun signs.

by Anonymousreply 76July 29, 2020 5:11 AM

Just to clarify, that later chart reading was for the Leicester person but the cancer core pet applies to you. Utrecht person, you’re the Leo rising person .

by Anonymousreply 77July 29, 2020 5:13 AM

Ah sorry, thanks very much!!!

by Anonymousreply 78July 29, 2020 5:34 AM

R77 it’s amazing. I really recognise myself in what you wrote and I’m often not grounded. Many thanks.

by Anonymousreply 79July 29, 2020 5:37 AM

I do, R73, and I have an extraordinary story pertaining to my introduction to them which - for me - lends all the credibility I need to believe in them. I was inquiring whether or not anyone else sees them or knows what they are. I take it you see them as well.

- R72

by Anonymousreply 80July 29, 2020 11:35 AM

It's always 333 for me

by Anonymousreply 81July 29, 2020 1:31 PM

R80 during my awakening process I kept seeing master numbers and angel numbers. Usually 11:11(still the one I see most often). My healer back then said it meant spiritual ascension and divine guidance during my life’s mission. A way to show me that I was on the right path and that I was here to help to make the world a better place.

I’m not a numerologist so I’m not an expert but those numbers feel significant and were and are always shown when I’m going through spiritual growth. One night at 3:33 the small lamp on my night stand lit up though it was unplugged....

What’s your experience?(if you’re willing to share)

by Anonymousreply 82July 29, 2020 1:48 PM

Nothing specific for me. I would see 3s on TV, time, minutes and seconds when watching videos, number plates etc. I got freaked out because usually on these ghost shows and stuff 333 is half of 666 and I associated it with bad. I told my mum and looked it up and saw the positive aspects of it people post online, and my mum concentrate on that, don't think it's bad or demonic.

by Anonymousreply 83July 29, 2020 2:46 PM

R82 - yes, I've been seeing them for years now. For the past month it's been 717. I narrowly diverted my vehicle from a nasty highway collision about three weeks ago, and all I saw of the license tag of the other vehicle as I passed by were the last three characters - 717.

My introduction to angel numbers goes back about six years. I woke up very early back then and just lay in my bed for a good while before getting up and walking directly into my kitchen to push the ON button to my coffee maker. I looked at the clock on the microwave to see that it said 4:44. As soon as I saw the time - 4:44 - my mind was riveted to a paragraph in a book I'd read at least five years earlier, and probably much longer - can't remember exactly. It was a biography on Data Lounge's favorite gold-digger Jackie Onassis. In particular, and at the very moment I saw 4:44 on the microwave, a paragraph in the book flooded my mind in memory, and it was when she had met with Dr. Max Jacobson during the 1970s - he was soliciting her for financial assistance as he was under threat at that time of losing his medial license. He needed legal assistance, too. In this paragraph of the book, she never committed to helping him in any way. She only told him "all will be well." Mind you, I'm still groggy as hell and all I want is that first cup of coffee at that hour, but damn it if that particular part of the book didn't set my mind on fire with a jolt! I even stated it out loud "ALL WILL BE WELL." And then I took the filter cartridge from the coffee maker to empty the previous morning's coffee grounds into the trash, while sarcastically saying to myself aloud "Yeah, sure. All will be well." I waited for the coffee to brew, poured a cup, and sat down at my PC. All I typed into the search bar was "444." It was then that I first learned of such a thing as Angel numbers. And the very first link I clicked on was for Joanne Sacred Scribes. I'm including the link for the explanation that I saw early that morning those six years ago. Take a close look at the very last paragraph.

My dearly departed maternal Grandmother was "gifted."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84July 29, 2020 5:01 PM

^^^ Sorry, that's me - R80

by Anonymousreply 85July 29, 2020 5:02 PM

Are you able to tell me if I'll ever be with someone I felt an amazing connection with? I've met lots of people in my lifetime, but this was different. We live in different states and he'd fly in to see me. About a dozen times. It really was as if we were together in another life. He felt it, too.Then Covid-19 hit. He can't fly in to see me anymore. He had to get a new job, so with his new schedule, we don't talk very much anymore. But when we do, it's wonderful. He does have a friend who lives near him that he's able to socialize with. I just want to know if we'll ever be together again. Has he moved on? Should I just let him go?

by Anonymousreply 86July 29, 2020 5:23 PM

r86, yes, he's married or almost.

by Anonymousreply 87July 29, 2020 7:26 PM

R71 - Seattle: 7 earth, 6 water, 5 air, 5 fire. Energies are well-balanced (this is rare--usually there's an abundance/lack somewhere). Good access to material realm stuff--daily tasks, care of the body, anything on the physical plane, etc. Good access to emotions/sensitivity, good access to ideas realm and thoughts, good access to passion/creativity/motivation. Virgo Rising = mask you wear in new situations and to people you don't know well = competent, quiet, helpful, self-sufficient (feminine/introverted energy). Virgo in particular will be a bit meticulous/detail-oriented (downside = can be assumed to be judgmental). Core is pisces = (feminine/introverted) quiet, sensitive, loving, deep connection-loving, sometimes feels oneness/love for all as part of pisces energy, downside is anxiety/depression and "woe is me" moping if darker side is embraced. Fire moon (sag) = respond to stress/vulnerability with running away (quite literally), anger/adrenaline/lashing out, and a strong need to resolve everything immediately to get rid of the feeling. Can also see stressors as crises or "fires" to put out. Saturn in earth (virgo) = life challenge is taking responsibility. May look like either extreme: tendency to micromanage everything for control OR a total lack of responsibility-taking in life until you master this challenge. Attracted to people who embody earth traits (venus in earth).

by Anonymousreply 88July 29, 2020 8:44 PM

That is pretty much me. I have been described as so balanced, I dont even come off as being upset, even when I am deeply angry. My demeanor, and verbal tone stay the same. Up until I reached around 30, my whole way of dealing with problems was packing up, and moving away. I am also VERY analytical, artistic, and may have some perfectionist tendencies. Now that I am in my early 40s, I believe I have learned a lot from my past, and no longer run, but face things head on. I guess my Saturn lesson was learned. My partner of 11 years is a Venus in Taurus btw.

by Anonymousreply 89July 29, 2020 10:29 PM

R63 thank you. I dont want to keep hogging the thread. I don't really have specific questions per se. Just whether you could connect to my mum. Usually I just ask and ask but I've realised mainly its been selfish I. E "will I be OK? Is she with me? Is she constantly looking after me? Will she give me a happy life? Now it's about was she OK at the time, did she see her parents? I want to say sorry that I made life so difficult most of the time. I'm sorry if my actions in grieving aren't upsetting her too much. And I hope her faith paid off in those final moments.

by Anonymousreply 90July 29, 2020 10:57 PM

I've been doing tarot and rune readings for the past couple of years.

by Anonymousreply 91July 29, 2020 11:10 PM

R89 Not surprised at your partner pick based on your Venus! Also, water signs and earth signs go together well, especially if the other chart energies help balance each other out.

by Anonymousreply 92July 30, 2020 2:24 AM

Hmm. I saw the thread and was going to come and share my experiences with the Cosmic Christ, The Cloud of Unknowing, mindfulness, Buddhism, Taoism, Dark Matter and Dark Energy, hesychia, centering prayer...

And I find astrology and numerology.

I find a lot of the synchronicity/numerology phenomena to be what I call the "Volvo Effect".... once you've bought, or considered buying a Volvo, suddenly all you see on the road is Volvos.

Jesus take the wheel.... of my Volvo.

by Anonymousreply 93July 30, 2020 2:40 AM

We'd like to hear that, r93.

This seems to be a catch all thread that's not predictions.

So please share!

by Anonymousreply 94July 30, 2020 2:52 AM

R83 no there are no demonic numbers, both 333 and 666 add up to the numerological number of 9 which is a powerful positive number

by Anonymousreply 95July 30, 2020 7:53 AM

R84 beautiful message, no coincidences so you have to have trust and you have support. Thanks for sharing.

by Anonymousreply 96July 30, 2020 7:56 AM

R93 it’s a general discussion thread, all topics welcome!!! Don’t hold back. I think it’s all fascinating.

by Anonymousreply 97July 30, 2020 7:59 AM

R90 she’s crossed over which means her spirit went peacefully and that there were no traumas or negative emotions keeping her here. She’s not an earthbound/lost spirit. I’m sure her faith gave her a sense of peace and acceptance. Stop feeling guilty it’s not necessary and not doing you any good. On the other side we’ll be reunited with the loved ones who came before us.

I think you’d be happier pursuing things closer to home, closer to your personal interests.

by Anonymousreply 98July 30, 2020 8:08 AM

This is all too metaphysical for me.

by Anonymousreply 99July 30, 2020 8:11 AM

Thank you R98

by Anonymousreply 100July 30, 2020 12:58 PM

Not what I had hoped to hear, R87, but thank you very much.

by Anonymousreply 101July 30, 2020 1:37 PM

R101 I’m not 87 but you could always ask him. Ask him how he feels, maybe all he needs is to see you again. Marriage and the love of a lifetime aren’t always the same thing. If to you it’s real then don’t give up until you know.

by Anonymousreply 102July 30, 2020 1:42 PM

Forgot to add, decisions shape part of our fate.

by Anonymousreply 103July 30, 2020 1:43 PM

Crystals? Tarot? Astrology? Numerology?

What does any of this have to do with being a spiritual person?

by Anonymousreply 104July 30, 2020 1:55 PM

What would the general word be R104? This thread was meant for all. If you want a “ I am a spiritual person “ thread feel free to start one.

by Anonymousreply 105July 30, 2020 2:09 PM

R104, What does the Bible, Jesus, Crosses or Stars of David or going to church or temple have to do with spirituality?

They are all tools or symbols that people use to try to find connection and meaning to their lives.

by Anonymousreply 106July 30, 2020 2:28 PM

Two years tomorrow without my mum.

by Anonymousreply 107July 30, 2020 6:29 PM

Love you, R107. Think of happy memories with your Mum. She's near, so talk to her. Keep your chin up, pal!

by Anonymousreply 108July 30, 2020 6:43 PM

R107 I see you've posted in several threads off and on about your mum, and I'm very sorry to hear about your loss. That said, I would strongly suggest seeking support from a psychotherapist/psychologist, or even better, finding a grief support group online (even in Covid some places are running groups via video). As someone who is water dominant, you need to create nurturing experiences for yourself either via connecting on a deeper level with other folks or spirituality, or both. We can end up spinning A LOT when we have too much time to ourselves, which can delay healing and/or keeps people from having greater perspective, but instead getting stuck reliving it (water dominant people are at greater risk of getting stuck in this loop on an emotional level). So now is a good time to try a new endeavor to have something healthy to occupy your mind and time (job, friendship, nature/exercise, or a hobby/craft that feels nurturing to you). Sending very positive vibes to you, but please remember that DL isn't a support group, nor is this or the other threads meant to be. I do trust that you'll find your way.

by Anonymousreply 109July 30, 2020 11:07 PM

I had a dark blue gem that I used for meditation. I would lay it where my third eye is located and have the most wonderful meditations with really good visions. Unfortunately I lost yet several years ago. Since then I got both amethyst and lapis lazuli gems that are good but not as good as the dark blue gem I had lost. I wish I could remember the name of it. I would know it if I saw it. Suggestions?

by Anonymousreply 110July 30, 2020 11:22 PM

Saphire?

by Anonymousreply 111July 31, 2020 12:10 AM

No but thanks r111. It wasn't a common name.

by Anonymousreply 112July 31, 2020 12:17 AM

R112 Tanzanite?

by Anonymousreply 113July 31, 2020 12:21 AM

Well give us more information, R112. Are you sure it wasn't just a piece of glass? Where'd you get it? Cost? Etc, etc, etc

by Anonymousreply 114July 31, 2020 12:22 AM

r114, this was several years ago. All I can remember is that I purchased it from a Unity church. I can't remember the cost but I doubt if I paid more than $20 for it. It wasn't that big and it was smooth with a mostly round shape. It was in a little plastic bag with the name of the gem printed on the bag. I know this may sound weird but I seem to remember the word "Cool" and something else.

by Anonymousreply 115July 31, 2020 2:10 AM

R115 was it a clear stone? Light blue or dark blue?

by Anonymousreply 116July 31, 2020 8:24 AM

Maybe you can find it here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117July 31, 2020 8:26 AM

Maybe you can find it here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118July 31, 2020 8:26 AM

it left you. crystals will go on when it is time. vanish.

by Anonymousreply 119July 31, 2020 8:26 AM

R119 I have experienced that too. One of my crystals kept falling of my necklace and eventually the necklace opened spontaneously and the crystal fell off. Another crystal I put on my altar and it just disappeared. I think the vibration of some crystals become so high that we can’t see them here in 3D anymore

by Anonymousreply 120July 31, 2020 8:30 AM

R109 thanks and sorry, just thought I'd mention something because it's spirituality. I didn't really think about it, just wanted it out. Yeh Im looking to find the perfect fit for a counsellor. Going through nhs is a wait for tooooo long and others cost too much and I can't afford it right now.

by Anonymousreply 121July 31, 2020 4:18 PM

r117, thank you so much for that Pinterest pic. Now that I think about it, the gem I lost was a Lapis Lazuli. It was the same color but more smooth and round. It was called something else though but the Lapis Lazuli in the pic looks very much like the gem I lost. Interesting enough, I was able to get another Lapis Lazuli gem thinking it looked somewhat similar to what I lost.

r119, that's deep and duly noted.

by Anonymousreply 122July 31, 2020 4:32 PM

Onassis standing in front of his Lapis Lazuli fireplace on board his yacht the Christina. Wonder if he knew something about the stone's mystic properties.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123July 31, 2020 4:37 PM

Was je in any type of wat spiritual or was he interested in crystals in that way?

by Anonymousreply 124July 31, 2020 5:26 PM

*he

by Anonymousreply 125July 31, 2020 5:26 PM

By nature, Greeks are or were very, very superstitious. He and all his family turned on Jackie as they thought she brought curses to them when all the death started happening.

by Anonymousreply 126July 31, 2020 5:28 PM

I like to do guided mediations, sometimes prerecorded or make them up in my mind. It helps me clear out the noise in my head and focuses my energy. If I am feeling anxious or can't sleep I start running energy through my chakras. That helps me identify the where I am blocked. I use it during the day, it keeps me grounded and focused. Once in awhile I will do a tarot reading by myself, not for divination purposes but to unlock unconscious thoughts or ideas. I believe they are useful life tools and not that I'm connecting to any higher power. I am connecting to myself.

by Anonymousreply 127July 31, 2020 6:07 PM

What the best way to get into meditation and connection. Like total beginners? Anyone on youtube that's good. I can't start off with doing an hour.

by Anonymousreply 128July 31, 2020 6:11 PM

There are CD's available on the market for guided meditations and there may even be podcasts. You may want to do some basic research, learn what meditation is, what and where your chakras are. You may want to examine what it is you are seeking and what your expectations are. It isn't a overnight cure, it takes patience and dedication. I can guarantee if you keep at it, you will find a useful tool that you will use the rest of your life. It may not cure what ails you but it can point you in the right direction.

by Anonymousreply 129July 31, 2020 6:45 PM

YouTube has 15-20 minute guided meditations for a range of topics but my suggestion is to not set expectations other than clearing the mind and relaxing. I’m a long-time meditator who has found the most powerful mediations to be those in which I didn’t set any intentions, and the meditations in which i set specific intentions left me disappointed. Expectations can do more harm than good for meditators at any stage. Mindfulness mediations are a good start.

by Anonymousreply 130July 31, 2020 9:14 PM

I lose my Moldavite DAILY- it always comes back!! It's crazy.

by Anonymousreply 131July 31, 2020 9:30 PM

Crystal folks - what sort of Crystals do I need as a beginner and why?

by Anonymousreply 132July 31, 2020 10:51 PM

my raleigh psychic i spoke of before in another thread. got her to start shows! podcasts.

listen to the ones without the card person.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133August 1, 2020 12:19 AM

there is a TON of info she put up tonight.

by Anonymousreply 134August 1, 2020 3:28 AM

R132 what do want to use them for? Energy in the house? Meditation? Healing of some type of physical condition?

by Anonymousreply 135August 1, 2020 4:32 AM

R91 I’ve always felt drawn to the runes. Would you do me a small reading?

by Anonymousreply 136August 1, 2020 4:51 AM

R135, I'd use them for enhancement of spiritual/psychic gifts - clairvoyance. Do they help with things like that? Complete novice when it comes to crystals.

- R132

by Anonymousreply 137August 1, 2020 9:53 AM

The Huckster Thread

by Anonymousreply 138August 1, 2020 9:56 AM

Favorite catch all crystals are in order Selenite it cleanses itself and other crystals, clears negativity, and is protective basically the best crystal for everything Put it in window sills or bury outside corners of your home . Get a selenite wand and clear your aura. Rose quartz calming self love heart healing Black tourmaline clears out negativity, protective, great for empaths The right crystals will be drawn to you.

by Anonymousreply 139August 1, 2020 2:44 PM

go to a psychic shop, look and ask.

by Anonymousreply 140August 1, 2020 2:46 PM

So what about crystals for the third eye chakra?

by Anonymousreply 141August 1, 2020 3:09 PM

Clear crystals R141 and trust your instinct, what do you feel attracted to? Fur me a simple Rhine crystal works

by Anonymousreply 142August 1, 2020 3:17 PM

For me

by Anonymousreply 143August 1, 2020 3:17 PM

Thanks, R142! Do I put it on my forehead like the poster up thread looking for a new piece of Lapis Lazuli?

by Anonymousreply 144August 1, 2020 3:20 PM

It depends R144, you need to be able to remain grounded at the same time too. Try to meditate with the crystal in your hand first. If it goes fine you can always use it in your forehead too

by Anonymousreply 145August 1, 2020 3:49 PM

Amazon sells a Selenite charging plate. Would that be for both charging your crystals and gems and sending good energy throughout your home?

Where’s the best place to put it? Window? Does it matter?

by Anonymousreply 146August 1, 2020 6:07 PM

In my experience selenite is an angel crystal, wonderful. it just takes your consciousness up there ⬆️but if you want to recharge your crystals it’s better to have some hematite, tourmaline or obsidian combined with quartz or Rhine crystals to recharge them. Most crystals can be recharged in the moonlight so you can put them in the window sill even if you don’t see the moon. Another option is putting the stones in water with salt for at least a night. Crystals need to recharge

by Anonymousreply 147August 1, 2020 7:18 PM

Thanks r147! I’m quite intrigued. Does it matter where the Selenite crystal is placed in the home? What’s the best type of Selenite to buy; wand, a bag of small pieces, one the size of a charging plate?

by Anonymousreply 148August 1, 2020 7:42 PM

I’d consider a small selenite lamp R148. I wouldn’t necessarily wear it on the skin, like I said.... you’ll feel ungrounded before you know it. Which room is your sacred or peaceful place? The place where you retreat? Put the selenite there and meditate there. Even if you don’t know your guides consciously just ask them to connect with you and the selenite. Get a small lamp or just a stone, doesn’t matter.

by Anonymousreply 149August 1, 2020 7:49 PM

Thank you r149!

by Anonymousreply 150August 1, 2020 7:50 PM

What are crystals supposed to do? Curious about the theory behind this.

by Anonymousreply 151August 2, 2020 12:05 AM

There are different ways to use them. Everything on this earth has an energy to it, so do crystals. You can use them for (self)healing, meditation or to get a better vibe in a room or house for example. They can help absorb negative energy too.

Pick a crystal that feels good to you. In a good crystal shop they can check which crystals are meant for you.

People tend to forget to cleanse and recharge them which is necessary every once in a while. Depending on the type of crystal you can leave them in a bowl with water and some salt for a night. You can smudged them or leave them out on the window sill for a night so the moonlight will recharge them.

The shape of the crystal matters much less than the size. The bigger ones are usually more powerful.

by Anonymousreply 152August 2, 2020 9:49 AM

Sorry was meant for R151

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153August 2, 2020 9:49 AM

R153 thanks! My question is my bedroom is not a very nice, clean perfect place, nor are the guest bedrooms. My living room has the little temple in it and my mums photo, can I keep the crystal there, if I can't wear it on me? Or should I leave it for now until I redo my room and sage and everything?

by Anonymousreply 154August 2, 2020 12:51 PM

I had such a bizarre dream and I want to bump this thread up.

The only thing I rember is Me and my sister holding my mum up and mum saying I'm going home.

by Anonymousreply 155August 4, 2020 11:02 AM

Meet the Pleiadians. Spiritual and logical.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156August 4, 2020 11:56 AM

I can call things into existence without meaning to do so. They key seems to be to do it once or just a few times at most and then forget all about it. Within the span of maybe six weeks, I called four simple things into existence without really intending to do it:

1) My "neighbor" who I refuse to talk with for good reason, had a trash can absolutely filled with water at the beginning of this summer. I looked at it daily out my window and though "MOSQUITOS!!" each time. It's placement made it impossible to just tip over. I needed a drill bit for my drill to put a hole at the bottom for all that water to drain. I said that I needed that drill bit several times and then forgot about it. I happened upon a stack of wood somewhere, and something told me to pull the piece that was sticking out from the rest of it, and out popped a drill bit onto the ground.

2) I was using a plastic container from KFC to hold the food meant for a stray cat I'd been feeding for the longest time. I kept it on my front porch using the cover that came with it, until one morning I found that something had come during the middle of the night and destroyed the KFC container. I lamented that now I needed another container with a lid for the cat food - again, several times I expressed that need and forgot about it. A while later, I took my laundry to the basement to do it, and as soon as I got to the washer, I heard something hit the floor from across the basement at the shelf where the lawn furniture cushions are stored out of season. I walked over to see what had just fallen onto the floor, and it was one of those small GLAD plastic containers with a lid on it - I didn't know it was there.

3) I needed to know the names of a couple who moved into the house next door months ago - I am NOT inclined to speak with them directly because the first time I'd seen the old man, he had told me the name of the person who just called my house via the caller ID! How the hell did he know that? Right. Once again, I expressed the need for knowing their names several times at different intervals. Lo and behold if some old lady didn't come knocking at my door a shot while later asking for "Dave and Katie" and if my home was where they lived. I told her no, but then she turned around on my porch and saw "Dave" and they gave one another a hearty hello - I now had their names.

4) I briefly thought about doing some simple project - I cannot even remember what the project was about now, so brief was my thinking of it. I do know that it occurred to me that an ordinary prescription medication bottle would serve the project well with the bottom cut off - I needed the cylinder for whatever it was that I was going to make - I cannot remember now. Expressed the need for the medication bottle, forgot about it, and damn it if I didn't happen upon an empty medicine bottle laying in the grass somewhere while I walked my dog that morning.

These are just four examples. Again, the KEY seems to be forgetting all about what you've expressed a desire for - DETACHMENT and release.

Have a great day, all!

by Anonymousreply 157August 4, 2020 12:07 PM

Great advice!

by Anonymousreply 158August 4, 2020 12:21 PM

I don't know if anyone can help. I was seeing a guy for about 6 months and it was otherwordly. We seemed to have some kind of spiritual connection neither of us could explain. It ended terribly 6 months ago and I've been severely depressed and lost ever since. Does anyone have any insight? I'm rather desperate.

by Anonymousreply 159August 4, 2020 12:29 PM

Interestingly my sister had a dream about our mum too. She was in her old village in India and near a temple and my mum was one of three goddesses. (Indian deitys) That village is very charged with that energy and spirituality. Always has been.

by Anonymousreply 160August 4, 2020 8:32 PM

R154 start with putting the crystal in the living room and find yourself a crystal to wear that helps you heal. It doesn’t need to be big or expensive. Something green. Something grounding and connecting. You have a hard time here I know. You are a light soul, you miss the mother. Don’t forget you chose to come here. The difficulty is finding a way to deal with this world, don’t let the misery we see and experience here get you down. Don’t make yourself smaller. Embrace who you are. Much love to you.

by Anonymousreply 161August 4, 2020 9:32 PM

R155 it can symbolise a lot of things, what did it feel like to you when you dreamt? It doesn’t mean death as far as I get from spirit but dreams are personal.

by Anonymousreply 162August 4, 2020 9:38 PM

Beautiful R157

by Anonymousreply 163August 4, 2020 9:43 PM

does your mother have 2 deceased sisters, her mom, or other females passed she was close to? Trimūrti?

either way, it represents life goes on and your mom (or all of them) are a part of the cosmic divinity.

by Anonymousreply 164August 4, 2020 9:49 PM

R160 also deities incarnate.

by Anonymousreply 165August 4, 2020 9:53 PM

Thank you so much for your kind words and advice R161

R162 for me it's hoping its real and my mum confirming to me she is home on the other side. That her faith was pure and she's with the goddesses she believed in.

And yes! R164 when my mum was little, she had two younger sisters who never made it past age 2/3 and my my grandma passed away in 2012. All grew up and lived in that village.

by Anonymousreply 166August 4, 2020 10:02 PM

she is with her sisters and among the god(s).

by Anonymousreply 167August 4, 2020 10:04 PM

I'm so grateful for you guys and this thread. I like to think I've been led here for a reason. Thank you so much for always answering my questions. And helping me feel more reassured and strengthening my faith.

by Anonymousreply 168August 4, 2020 10:15 PM

R159 thinking of you. Hope you get some answers and relief.

by Anonymousreply 169August 5, 2020 12:46 PM

I'll just drop this here. Last night I dreamed I was in this large white room. Froy (LOL) was in there sitting on a white lounge and talking to people. I was there with one of my Alglo/Spanish friends. We walked past to the other side and I somehow got a haircut, a chinese haircut. IDK! Then we walked past Froy and he started speaking. I'm not sure about what but he did mock my southern accent a bit, unless he has one that pops out.

This is my little summer soap opera to follow. Anyway, that is why I think there may be Froy news today. Spotted at a salon with an asian cutting his hair? IDK. Could be totally off.

by Anonymousreply 170August 5, 2020 2:53 PM

I feel like I need to obtain some crystals/gems for my home to bring peaceful and comforting energy and to help me with job related anxiety and forgiveness work. Suggestions?

by Anonymousreply 171August 5, 2020 3:23 PM

Clear quartz.

by Anonymousreply 172August 5, 2020 3:25 PM

Selenite r172?

by Anonymousreply 173August 5, 2020 3:27 PM

Clear quartz it works for anything.

by Anonymousreply 174August 5, 2020 3:28 PM

Can anybody access spirit guides through hard work?

by Anonymousreply 175August 5, 2020 3:30 PM

Meditate

by Anonymousreply 176August 5, 2020 3:31 PM

R175 I’ve meditated off and on for years and done some of these specific guided meditations several times and it has never worked. They say it’s easy but I don’t think most of us can actually do this—it seems like it’s a rare phenomenon if it’s “real.”

by Anonymousreply 177August 5, 2020 4:52 PM

Then go for a shamanic journey, with the help of a real shaman you can find your main guide.

by Anonymousreply 178August 5, 2020 5:00 PM

Then go for a shamanic journey, with the help of a real shaman you can find your main guide.

by Anonymousreply 179August 5, 2020 5:00 PM

During meditation focus on the light in front of you. It will soon turn to images. Many sexual at first. Everyone is getting kinky on the lower levels. Ask your guides to come to you or show you themselves or an answer to your questions. The images are symbols to be interpreted. Keep it simple breathe in peace exhale joy. Chant aum. Whatever works for you. Focus your energy in the front of your brain. Listen to the podcasts I posted above.

by Anonymousreply 180August 5, 2020 5:08 PM

"The race is not big enough (victory is assured) - To the swift, Lord is strong (to those quickened in their faith, God shows Itself) - The gift be for the one who endures to the end (It doesn't matter where you place, just finish in faith) - Them who love and serve the Lord (those who believe) - Shall renew their strength (they will regenerate SPIRITUALLY on a perpetual basis) - They shall mount up with wings of eagle (they will rise above it all) - They shall run and never grow weary ( they will endure, endure, ENDURE!) - They shall walk and not faint (whatever you got, throw it at 'em - they STAND in FAITH!)

HOLD ON, OLD SOLDIER!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181August 6, 2020 5:43 PM

^^^^^

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182August 6, 2020 5:44 PM

Define the lord

by Anonymousreply 183August 6, 2020 6:22 PM

Define the lord

by Anonymousreply 184August 6, 2020 6:22 PM

I think they are emphasising faith in the process.

by Anonymousreply 185August 6, 2020 6:24 PM

The Lord CANNOT be defined

by Anonymousreply 186August 6, 2020 6:24 PM

R186 except by man written words you mean? I assume you believe the New Testament. Random texts that were put together in a book by Constantine. What does Jesus tell you when you communicate with him when you meditate or pray? I believe he can help you.

by Anonymousreply 187August 6, 2020 6:27 PM

R186 except by man written words you mean? I assume you believe the New Testament. Random texts that were put together in a book by Constantine. What does Jesus tell you when you communicate with him when you meditate or pray? I believe he can help you.

by Anonymousreply 188August 6, 2020 6:27 PM

Again, I say - the Lord CANNOT be defined

by Anonymousreply 189August 6, 2020 6:29 PM

Any suggestions for crystals (or anything) to calm anxiety and increase a sense of peace/safety in one home?

I live in an apartment with a neighbour (on another floor) with whom I'm in conflict, and I feel very rattled and super-anxious. I'm nervous to get my mail or take out my garbage lest I run into him in the hallways or elevator. I have mild PTSD from a previous apartment (years ago) where it was actually dangerous to live, so feeling secure in my own home/space is important to me. I also fully recognize that the PTSD exaggerates the sense of danger/anxiety beyond what it should reasonably be. i.e., I only had an argument with this guy, and I was actually in the right, but I struggle with conflict of any kind.

by Anonymousreply 190August 6, 2020 6:35 PM

R189 not defined because it’s not in any way based on any inner knowledge that you have.

by Anonymousreply 191August 6, 2020 6:41 PM

R189 not defined because it’s not in any way based on any inner knowledge that you have.

by Anonymousreply 192August 6, 2020 6:41 PM

Who says it's not based on any "inner knowledge?" YOU? hahahahahaha

by Anonymousreply 193August 6, 2020 6:43 PM

It doesn’t seem to be since you have nothing to say about what you feel or think the lord is. To each his own though. Not judging you.

by Anonymousreply 194August 6, 2020 6:46 PM

It doesn’t seem to be since you have nothing to say about what you feel or think the lord is. To each his own though. Not judging you.

by Anonymousreply 195August 6, 2020 6:46 PM

R190 black tourmaline. It’s a great crystal. Protects you from negativity and keeps you grounded. Find one to wear around your neck they are expensive. Take it easy on yourself and trust your own strength.

by Anonymousreply 196August 6, 2020 6:48 PM

Hahahahaha @R95,94 - nice try!

by Anonymousreply 197August 6, 2020 6:49 PM

Just stop dumping useless shit on this thread then please. You don’t want to discuss it, say so. Just don’t be a troll. Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 198August 6, 2020 6:52 PM

Hahahahahahahaha - that smells distinctly like desperation!

by Anonymousreply 199August 6, 2020 6:54 PM

Many thanks, R196. :-)

Does it have to be a necklace or piece of jewellery? Or would a black tourmaline stone work, as well?

If the stone would work, is there anywhere in particular it should be placed, or any special way it needs to be treated/used?

Also, is there a second option? Just in case the tourmaline is not available or too pricey?

by Anonymousreply 200August 6, 2020 6:54 PM

You crystal people do know how to Google? Go to a shop and ask. Better to have one "call" to you anyway.

by Anonymousreply 201August 6, 2020 7:26 PM

take the lord thing as faith. If you have no faith your meditation or crystal will not work so much. If it is some Bible thumper. Who cares? Take what you will from it. Lord could be lord Jesus or lord Shiva or lord of the ashtar command.

by Anonymousreply 202August 6, 2020 7:28 PM

As long as you can wear the tourmaline on you. It can be a piece you wear in your pocket. So no not jewellery necessarily. It’s just sometimes nice to feel the crystal in your skin or in your hand. Don’t forget to charge the crystal every few days. Smudge them or put them iunder running water for a minute or two, the clear ones can be recharged in the moonlight too. You don’t have to be able to see the moon just put them on your window sill for a night.

As far as the energy in your place goes, get yourself a nice rose quartz and rock crystal. Put the clear one in the hallway or near the front door. The rose one in the livingroom near the bedroom. You have a bedroom you can enter from the living space right? Two rooms. That’s what it feels like anyway. You’ll be fine. Hold on. Good crystal shops usually have employees that can really give you good advice too.

by Anonymousreply 203August 6, 2020 7:32 PM

Meant for R200 You don’t need huge chunks. Another black stone will do too, obsidian or hematite for example. All of these stones shouldn’t be too expensive really. I think you can get some on Amazon if you have to.

by Anonymousreply 204August 6, 2020 7:36 PM

Meant for R200 You don’t need huge chunks. Another black stone will do too, obsidian or hematite for example. All of these stones shouldn’t be too expensive really. I think you can get some on Amazon if you have to.

by Anonymousreply 205August 6, 2020 7:36 PM

R202 that’s it. The divine is not a single figure from a book. Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 206August 6, 2020 7:37 PM

R202 that’s it. The divine is not a single figure from a book. Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 207August 6, 2020 7:37 PM

Thanks for the insight, R203! And my bedroom isn't off the living room -- it's more like five rooms all branching off from one central foyer. There's an office space between the living room and bedroom. Weirdly, though, the hellish PTSD-inducing apartment of years ago *was* basically two rooms, with the bedroom right off the living room.

As an aside, I have a recurring dream that all my stuff is still in that hellish apartment, even though I no longer live there. (In my real/waking life, I moved out in 2006 and have moved twice since living there.) In the dreams, I'm always distraught that I somehow kept all my things in that terrible place ("why? why did I do this? why is all my stuff still HERE????") even though I don't live there, and panic over how to get it out without the landlord knowing it's been stored in there for years. I have this dream at least once every few months.

I'd love to visit a crystal shop to browse and get their advice, as well, but pandemic restrictions -- and the fact that I'd need to take the subway to/from -- make it a little challenging these days.

Thanks again for your tips! This conversation has actually helped bring my anxiety level down.

by Anonymousreply 208August 6, 2020 7:52 PM

I wonder if the belief that God is one (light/energy) but based on human beliefs and religion, God comes in those forms people believe in? Jesus, Allah, krishna etc.

by Anonymousreply 209August 6, 2020 8:04 PM

A single, solitary blade of grass has it's destiny. It has it's right to resurrect from the death of Winter, and live again in life-giving Spring and Summer, just to "die" again in Autumn. "GOD" is what makes this all possible, and even for that single, solitary blade of grass.

You misunderstand me. I don't come here to castigate you and your lifestyle. I come here to remind you that YOU, TOO are a child of God, Itself, and you have your place among all other creation. I celebrate YOU, and I love you. You are my brothers and sisters in perpetuity. YOU need to know this. My God is your God is God to all and everything. Fall on your knees soon and express pure gratitude. Remember who and what you are. Yes. YOU, TOO! You must boldly assume your rightful position. There is no one who can keep you from the Lord but yourselves. Fuck all else. When you are completely alone with your thoughts - call out to "God." This is your right. Believe. I love you.

by Anonymousreply 210August 6, 2020 8:04 PM

R208 I’ve experienced anxiety myself too. We can drive ourselves crazy. It gets out of control quickly. Just breathe grab your stones and shut that mind down for a few minutes. I think you will like labradorite too. I mean to carry it with you in a pocket or so. It’s your old place I partly saw then, reading about your dreams... they are traumatic in a way. Envision yourself cutting the ties to that place. Envision using scissors or a knife to literally cut the chords. Take yourself back, leave bad stuff behind.

Sending you healing love and peace. 💪♥️

by Anonymousreply 211August 6, 2020 8:11 PM

r209...avatars

by Anonymousreply 212August 6, 2020 8:11 PM

Thanks, R211 -- I'll give 'em all a go. I know that my memories of that hellish apartment, and the fear I felt while living there, are tangled up in me still. I'd love to be able to rid myself of that "baggage"! I started doing mindfulness meditation (took the eight-week MBSR course) back when I lived there, and have been trying to get back on that horse, as well.

Healing love and peace back at'cha. :-)

by Anonymousreply 213August 6, 2020 8:17 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214August 6, 2020 8:40 PM

Oh, one more question R211 -- does it matter what form the crystal is in? i.e., raw, polished, pressed, large, small, etc.? Thank you!

by Anonymousreply 215August 6, 2020 8:47 PM

Will be doing the flower, water, candle next week to maa kali. And taking the first step into peaceful mantra and healing music. Would it have the wrong outcome if I'm doing it mainly to connect with my mum? It feels selfish. I just want these gifts that others seem to have. It's like my ideal scenario is the stuff you see in movies, my mum appears and talks to only me and I can see and touch her.

I have always been interested the spiritual/cosmic/philosophy and all of it. Since I can remember I've been consumed with death and the afterlife. It just gets me passionate like nothing else. I definitely feel like I'm ready to start this journey. I will listen to the podcasts and get my crystals.

Which books are good? And what's everyone's opinion of gaia. I keep getting ads for it on Facebook and YouTube.

Nervous Nellie, I'm totally get it. I have such bad anxiety. I haven't been able to keep jobs because of it. It paralysed my life.

by Anonymousreply 216August 6, 2020 9:13 PM

R215 for the stones you’d put in the house they can be raw. The ones you want to carry on you, preferably polished. You’ll be good. The anxiety will fade not necessarily only case of. the stones but you’ve set your mind to it. Cut the old ties. Love and light♥️💫

by Anonymousreply 217August 6, 2020 9:17 PM

R216 everyone has abilities and gifts. So do you. I don’t know what it is you expect from it? Some gifts can be dormant too for a while. Are you ready to awaken what’s inside? ask spirit or Kali or Krishna. One of them you feel comfortable with to help you. Ask them to help make it understandable for you now. So you can evolve.

The offerings will be great. You can send your intentions.

Gaia, I get the Atlantis Gaia adds most often or the Mayan adds. My personal opinion, it’s not untrue it seems but remember those ages were thousands of years per age so inevitably spiritual evolution took place during those eras. You live in the UK right? Visit some of the ancient sites. Not necessarily the biggest ones like Stonehenge and Avebury but Stoney Littleton or smaller circles, Dartmoor maybe. It has a great ancient forest too. Places where you feel connected and not lost.

by Anonymousreply 218August 6, 2020 9:38 PM

Thanks! I want my awakening to happen so I'll ask but can't point to a specific thing I want. Right now it's just opening myself and letting it happen. The start so to speak. And to keep the faith.

by Anonymousreply 219August 6, 2020 9:44 PM

Thank you, as always, R217! Your insight has been helpful and soothing.

And R216, I'm sorry to hear about your anxiety. Sending you positive energy, as well. Good luck on your journey! :-)

by Anonymousreply 220August 6, 2020 9:56 PM

I probably have some talents in this area. My mom had ESP and I've sort of been able to tap into some of that consciousness now and then.

I've been meditating on and off for years....really need to make it a daily practice.

by Anonymousreply 221August 6, 2020 9:58 PM

is this the hindu guy asking all this? i can reiki and read you. but only him.

did it before on here and there are some sick fucks on dl.

by Anonymousreply 222August 6, 2020 11:58 PM

I'm the Hindu but female lol. The one without the mum.

Listening to religious music just makes me cry. Having a crying session right now while listening to hindu music.

by Anonymousreply 223August 7, 2020 12:02 AM

If anyones interested, I'll put some links up. For the music.

by Anonymousreply 224August 7, 2020 12:04 AM

Yes, I’d love links to the music. 😊

by Anonymousreply 225August 7, 2020 1:54 AM

R222 wonderful that you can do Reiki! There are 6 people or so on here. You mean you did some healings for people on DL and got not nasty vibes energetically?

by Anonymousreply 226August 7, 2020 4:14 AM

R222 wonderful that you can do Reiki! There are 6 people or so on here. You mean you did some healings for people on DL and got not nasty vibes energetically?

by Anonymousreply 227August 7, 2020 4:14 AM

HA! I'm the one that dreamed of Froy getting his hair cut.

by Anonymousreply 228August 7, 2020 3:51 PM

A couple of us were doing readings on here years ago. The requests were overwhelming and there are some creepy folks up in here! Like creepy evil folks that have done creepy evil things.

by Anonymousreply 229August 7, 2020 3:52 PM

R229 I didn’t know and it feels off. They pretended to be nice so to say?

by Anonymousreply 230August 7, 2020 3:56 PM

R229 I didn’t know and it feels off. They pretended to be nice so to say?

by Anonymousreply 231August 7, 2020 3:56 PM

I think I connected to the DL collective. I'll do you this afternoon.

by Anonymousreply 232August 7, 2020 4:01 PM

LSD and psilocybin are great for spiritual experiences, I highly recommend them, unless you're schizophrenic or bipolar or otherwise prone to psychosis. Also DMT and its derivatives, but they're more... "advanced". I'm in Canada, so I can say all this with no fear of arrest, or censure, which, if there is any, will comes from Americans.

by Anonymousreply 233August 7, 2020 4:02 PM

I may be right. I may be wrong.The symbols I see may mean something different to you.

Do you look like Thelma from Scooby Doo? Or do you feel like her? I saw her multiple times.

Your head is full of chatter and this anxiety you hold in your jaws. I think maybe your father is the cause of this anxiety. You need a crystal...I need to look the type up for you. Also, if your mom had an emerald ring that would blow up your third eye if you placed it there. Do you have a tattoo in between your neck? I say the aum symbol there and brought it to the front chakra. You need to chant aum in your meditations.

I do get left and right messed up. Your left wrist has pain and I think there are nerve issues. Fibro? Tried to align the energies there. Blocked heart. Cold father. Keep the love your mom had for everyone there to open it up. There was a lion and the lamb. You need to make peace.

I saw male and female in your 3rd chakra. Bi? Trans? None of my business. And then I saw a kitty. And your dad again. I think you are very social and playful, playing in a pool, or maybe you used to be. Make peace and find yourself and love yourself and things will get back on track.If you are socal...carry on.

I disturbingly saw someone abducted or kidnapped in your root chakra. Something like this in the past could easily disturb your security in this world. Your left knee has issues? You have a scar on the side of your right calf. A bad cut was there.

Forgive all. Bless all. Keep love in your heart.

Namaste

by Anonymousreply 234August 7, 2020 5:44 PM

And I cleaned and cleared.

by Anonymousreply 235August 7, 2020 5:46 PM

crystal

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236August 7, 2020 5:51 PM

Not the fluorite. Get the quartz one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237August 7, 2020 5:53 PM

Thank you so much! Velma? Yeh I have glasses and have never felt the sexy/feminine one.

Yep dad, there's no relationship really. It was a terrible marriage with him and my mum. He's barely a dad. No arguments or anything. There's just nothing. He decided to calm down and be better now mum is gone and is guilty whereas before it was a battle everyday. Aside from my mum, I would fight with him the most. I used to hate it when I had to stay with just him when my mum went somewhere.

Sadly mum didn't have any crystals.

As for wrist pain? My right does something when I feel emotional hurt. And yes my mum was pure goodness with not a bad intention towards even the worst people. She was the living embodiment of compassion and sensitivity. Generous to a fault. I really do want to be more like her but my instincts always lead to anger, anxiety, even hatred.

I can be playful and social and extroverted with people I like and have fun with. My relatives in India are the people I miss the most and want those relationships to stay strong. Its where me and mum where happiest. They're everything and save me time again. Not sure about the cat but I do have more girl crushes but have no desire to have sex with women. I'm sure there's a hormonal/estrogen imbalance because I suffer from some excess hair issues.

No scars sorry.

Again thank you so so much! And ill get to ordering the quartz crystal.

by Anonymousreply 238August 7, 2020 7:21 PM

And the quartz, does it have to be from a particular shop or shape. Found a bullet pendant one that's affordable from crystals online.

by Anonymousreply 239August 7, 2020 7:26 PM

Hold her in your heart.

Forgive.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240August 7, 2020 7:26 PM

Thank you. You mentioned green as well as did another poster. Is it a specific green crystal? Name? And clear quartz or rose quartz.

I'll link some music too.

by Anonymousreply 241August 7, 2020 7:29 PM

I just went on Google for the kylie song and it came up 3:33 mins long. Thats the number I always see.

by Anonymousreply 242August 7, 2020 7:32 PM

find a rough emerald. there is an emerald in the family. get it if you can . lol

the breathing and aum. do it whenever anything bothers you. breathe it in from the top of your head to the bottom of your spine on th au.... and then back up on the mmm.... alignment

were you brought here by the froy threads? i kept seeing him, but dang is he not hot lol

by Anonymousreply 243August 7, 2020 7:41 PM

Kyle vs Madonna...not to say kyle has not had work...she did it cause she loved what she's doing. M did it for fame and money. You see what that did to their faces.

by Anonymousreply 244August 7, 2020 7:43 PM

Kyle knows the deal.

by Anonymousreply 245August 7, 2020 7:43 PM

333 is on purpose

by Anonymousreply 246August 7, 2020 7:46 PM

Do our passed loved know our destiny? I'm reading about determinism, deism and free will right now and I wonder how it works on the other side.

The goal for me is to connect to the cosmic, my mum, do good and have good people and be OK in life and eventually reunite with my mum. Reincarnation scares me. I want the eternal with my mum and my India relatives. I mean if there's no hell or anything, then why shouldn't I end it go be with my mum in the bestest place. (no I'm not suicidal but some days are tough and I'm just like what's the point)

by Anonymousreply 247August 7, 2020 7:56 PM

your mom is in your heart. feel it. feel the love.

by Anonymousreply 248August 7, 2020 8:06 PM

you think too much, velma! lol

by Anonymousreply 249August 7, 2020 8:07 PM

feel.

by Anonymousreply 250August 7, 2020 8:10 PM

cry, laugh, love, hate, be bored. it's ok.

we are human.

by Anonymousreply 251August 7, 2020 8:11 PM

ask your dad or someone about that ring.

by Anonymousreply 252August 7, 2020 8:13 PM

imagine an emerald on your third eye, hold your mom in your heart, and do the aum breathing

by Anonymousreply 253August 7, 2020 8:26 PM

I will

by Anonymousreply 254August 8, 2020 3:50 PM

If any intuitive reiki practitioners are willing to do a quick reading/healing for me, I’m happy to offer a quick astrological chart reading in return. I am at a career crossroads and have no idea what to do to support my family at this point—completely burned out on my chosen career/education that I worked toward for more than a decade and still have debt from. If you provide your birth time, birth city, and exact date, I’ll run your chart in exchange.

by Anonymousreply 255August 8, 2020 6:29 PM

R252 oh no, dad is useless. He has no idea about these things, the last person anyone should ask. I'll ask my relatives in India, or if its meant to be my mum will lead me to it.

by Anonymousreply 256August 8, 2020 7:26 PM

I had the dream of Froy getting a haircut. And it happened!

So, I pulled a card and asked where will they go next. I got the Page of Wands. Looking at the landscape my first thought was Egypt. Then...volcanoes? Where are 3 volcanoes and a desert? Mexico City.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257August 8, 2020 7:45 PM

I can do you astro guy. But will not give my info. Per Raleigh psychic that is giving away your power. Not you, necessarily, but in general. And that creepy would probably dox me. lol

by Anonymousreply 258August 8, 2020 7:47 PM

teacher?

by Anonymousreply 259August 8, 2020 7:47 PM

froy is from guadalajara.

here is the volcano there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 260August 8, 2020 11:32 PM

On the predictions thread, I was in a discussion with someone regarding shamanism. I hope you're here because I have a question, if you wouldn't mind.

You had mentioned something about spirit animals and lately I've been either seeing photos of swans or hearing about swans or mentions of swans which is weird because up until this point, I can't tell you when I last heard of one, saw one or even thought of a swan.

I thought spirit animals were like bears, wolves, crows, deer, rabbits, turtles and the like? Was this just some misunderstanding on my part?

If a swan is supposed to be my spirit animal, shouldn't I feel a little more enthusiasm for it? Because swans and I aren't exactly on the same level. I'm as far away from swan-like as humanly possible.

Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 261August 10, 2020 7:33 AM

Hi Novice R261, yes I’m still around. The swan represents a beautiful energy. The power of transformation, loyalty, strength in beauty, the ability to look ahead, a strong connection to the feminine/intuitive energy amongst other things. In your case it is not just a spirit animal but your power animal. During life we can have several spirit animals, energies that might aid us(or that we sometimes can call upon)in certain situations. However each person only has one spirit animal in life, the spirit animal is the energy that represents your personal power, your personal strength.

A power or spirit animal can be any animal, it can be an ant too for example. A small animal that can carry heavy loads. Don’t be mislead by the the looks of an animal see or the fur association that first comes to mind.

In shamanism we look for knowledge within. After all we are all one with the universe, we just forgot about it because here in the flesh we live in separation. Especially when you are as gifted as you, I’m sure you can find out what the swan energy feels like and what it means. You can call upon the swan during meditation, ask it to show you what its significance is as your power animal.

I personally had trouble embracing my power animal. We’re not always ready to completely embrace our inner strength all at once. After all we’re used to not always completely owning up to it so it might be scary to feel how strong we really are. It’s new. If you have more questions let me know.

by Anonymousreply 262August 10, 2020 10:55 AM

Thank you, r262, that's very interesting.

So a power animal and a spirit animal aren't the same? I didn't know that.

I will definitely have to think about what you said. I've been doing some reading on line but nothing I've found resonates with me this far.

I appreciate the response.

by Anonymousreply 263August 10, 2020 6:41 PM

R262, who is your teacher? I was actually looking for someone.

by Anonymousreply 264August 10, 2020 9:24 PM

Shamanic Practioner! If you want two students, count me in :)

My spirit animal is the rabbit-

At any point in my life when I have had a question for the universe- the rabbit ALWAYS appears. Always- Its truly freaky.

I love them so much and they have been a part of my life for so long that I almost take them for granted.

For some reason foxes and groundhogs follow me too..

by Anonymousreply 265August 10, 2020 9:42 PM

R263 don’t read online too much. The things that others write might not signify what it means to you. Maybe partly or maybe not at all. Always trust your intuition. Like I said you are a very gifted person you can find the meaning of the strength and energy within. Ask a guide, meditate, use an oracle of cards....something that resonates with you.

by Anonymousreply 266August 10, 2020 11:08 PM

R263 don’t read online too much. The things that others write might not signify what it means to you. Maybe partly or maybe not at all. Always trust your intuition. Like I said you are a very gifted person you can find the meaning of the strength and energy within. Ask a guide, meditate, use an oracle of cards....something that resonates with you.

by Anonymousreply 267August 10, 2020 11:08 PM

R264 a shaman from the Susquehannock Tribe of Florida. It’s worldwide. I’m from across the pond. If you’re from the US maybe you can find a teacher from the tribe nearby? Their goal is to teach. Of course I’m willing to help however I can or provide information or knowledge. So ask away.

by Anonymousreply 268August 10, 2020 11:19 PM

R265 I’m happy to share what I know. The rabbit is another beautiful energy, curiosity, creativity, fertility and more. Wonderful power animal. I explained in my earlier post the difference between a power animal and a spirit animal. The power animal, in your case the rabbit, represents your personal strength and power. You always invite it when you meditate or journey or undertake anything spiritual. It’s for your own protection. The groundhog and the fox are totems or spirit animals and they are energies that aid you in certain situations but will not always accompany you like the rabbit. You can ask your main guide which energy(animal) you need for what. Do you know your guide(s)?

by Anonymousreply 269August 10, 2020 11:30 PM

I do NOT know my guide. I basically just speak to the universe. I wish I knew my guide. (Or guides!)

by Anonymousreply 270August 11, 2020 12:03 AM

R270 have you tried to ask for your guide to come forward through meditation? Fear not if it didn’t work there are other ways.

To all the spiritual people out there I would like to emphasise that it doesn’t matter if you don’t see your guides or power animal during meditation and other activities like readings etc. Just be sure to invite them before you start. They will be there, seen or unseen. They will help and protect you but don’t forget to ask them to join you.

by Anonymousreply 271August 11, 2020 7:33 PM

I meditate for 30 minutes every morning to Theta waves. I will absolutely invite my guides going forward! Thank you Shamanic Practitioner!!!

by Anonymousreply 272August 11, 2020 7:42 PM

Part 2

This one’s paywalled

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273August 12, 2020 7:53 PM

Part 2

This one’s paywalled

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274August 12, 2020 7:53 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!