Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The "Armie Hammer is a BDSM Knot-Making, Misogynistic Hate-Fucking, Midlife-Floundering, Demon-Possessed FREAKAZOID"

A single place to consolidated the latest MUSINGS, SORDID INTEL, armchair PSYCHOANALYSIS, and random THEORIES, and UPDATES concerning this strange, complicated, and possibly very sick man that we know as Armie Hammer. Come and wallow in the fragments of his crumbling world. What we know so far:

1. Armie had a nervous breakdown from the studio screwing him on his CMBYN nom, and he may have never recovered. It may have permanently warped cycnized and radicalized him.

2. TOE-SUCK-GATE. The world collectively gasped as we were invited to observe Armie's toddler son gave his father's big toe a long, deep blowjob.

3. After confusing his followers by following risque S & M intsagrammers, Armie has potentially taken BDSM out of the realm of fantasy. The tea from LSA is that he's been acting out his desires with strangers via Tinder. At least one of these hook-ups may have veered into sexual assault an/or hate crime.

4. There is a insta-ho in Russia that he has had a virtual DM affair (at the very least) with, including using Daddy/Little Girl lingo and...something about kitten-tail butt plugs. Yet from released exchanges, we find that despite the deeply erotic nature of their shared messages--drenched in intense yearning and fantasy--there were instances when Armie could have met up with this vixen, but he can't or won't consummate when he finally has the chance (LA, Moscow). He makes excuses both times, and at the very last minute as well. We don't know if there were other more successful hookups

5. SAUDI-GATE wherein Armie chose to skip CHRISTMAS WITH THIS CHILDREN to go slumming (and busting a nut?) with B, C, and Z list actors and models in the middle-east, for a shameless payout and the chance to take copious drugs and rave all night wearing a curtain

5. Armie seems to be going through a public mid-life crisis in the Caymans during quarantine, constantly changing his appearance --often looking quite Village People-- and seemingly never being pictured without a drink in his hand.

4. His anorexic wife Liz has now KICKED his ass to the CURB, asking for a divorce and SOLE FULL CUSTODY of the children;

4. Armie's mother attempted to have him fucking EXCORCISED. Gonna say it again. Armie's mom thinks he is possessed by demons, and needs an EXCORCISM.

by Anonymousreply 362July 19, 2020 7:52 PM

Stop, just stop.

by Anonymousreply 1July 16, 2020 10:32 PM

OP = Liz Hammer

So, so jealous of Timmy.

by Anonymousreply 2July 16, 2020 10:35 PM

That's quite an epic rant, op.

I guess being off your meds really gives a person some ENERGY.

by Anonymousreply 3July 16, 2020 10:36 PM

Forgot to mention pedo rat fucker.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4July 16, 2020 10:43 PM

And I love him for it

by Anonymousreply 5July 16, 2020 10:53 PM

And I love him for it

by Anonymousreply 6July 16, 2020 10:53 PM

I want him in me, quite deeply.

by Anonymousreply 7July 16, 2020 10:56 PM

DL has completely warped my sense of humor. I laughed out loud at that entire rant.

by Anonymousreply 8July 16, 2020 11:08 PM

Damn... Armie again..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9July 16, 2020 11:17 PM

Hey OP you forgot to mention his tendency to start fights with totally random people on SM, his mommy issues and his weird relationship with his male co-stars. Very good summarizing skills, though.

Is the numbering willingly messed up?

by Anonymousreply 10July 16, 2020 11:53 PM

[quote] his weird relationship with his male co-stars

I've never heard of this.

Examples?

by Anonymousreply 11July 16, 2020 11:55 PM

Wow. I thought all the armie hammer threads were about his fuckability. The things I miss!

by Anonymousreply 12July 17, 2020 12:03 AM

R11 Google award show pics of Armie and Andrew Garfield in The Social Network era. Very touchy feely. I wonder if Jesse Eisenberg was hurt or relieved that Armie didn't even try to play with his jacket buttons.

by Anonymousreply 13July 17, 2020 12:05 AM

[quote] I thought all the armie hammer threads were about his fuckability

Oh, no.

Armie has gone bonkers! Completely off the deep end.

And I find him infinitely more interesting now!

by Anonymousreply 14July 17, 2020 12:06 AM

BLIND GOSSIP 8/28/19

There was a birthday party recently at a restaurant in Hollywood.

In attendance were this American movie star – who has starred in an Academy Award-winning movie – and his pretty wife.

I don’t know how the fight started but he was so mad that he actually left the room for a long time. He came back but then he was on his phone and she didn’t like that. She went over to him and told him to get off the phone.

He said something and she said, “You’re a f*cking liar” and told him to “quit acting like a b*tch.” She was drinking and she was loud. She made out with some model-looking girl for about a minute, then she went and sat in some other guy’s lap. [Actor] didn’t seem too happy about that.

by Anonymousreply 15July 17, 2020 3:14 AM

Who was Armie talking to?

by Anonymousreply 16July 17, 2020 5:40 AM

You have a gift op. I might actually go back and read the Armie threads after that epic thread title

by Anonymousreply 17July 17, 2020 6:03 AM

So have we figured out why Armie is acting so crazy?

Did he have a nervous breakdown?

by Anonymousreply 18July 17, 2020 7:22 AM

[quote]– and his pretty wife

So we know it wasn't Armie.

by Anonymousreply 19July 17, 2020 7:28 AM

Exorcism. Not excorcism."

by Anonymousreply 20July 17, 2020 8:16 AM

Haha. You really nailed this summary.

by Anonymousreply 21July 17, 2020 8:19 AM

Until he presents hole, I'm done talking about Armie Hammer.

by Anonymousreply 22July 17, 2020 8:40 AM

R18 celebs go crazy during lockdowns. How can they live without their work and all the attention?

by Anonymousreply 23July 17, 2020 8:43 AM

r22 he really is nothing without his mental issues.

by Anonymousreply 24July 17, 2020 8:43 AM

r24 most of this stuff happened pre lockdown. the Oscar nom was the trigger imo. he really thought he had it in the bag despite being the worst member of the cast and coming off like a predator instead of a lover.

by Anonymousreply 25July 17, 2020 8:44 AM

[quote]most of this stuff happened pre lockdown.

True, also they were already separating before the lockdown, but I think they may have gone together to Caymans and waited till now to make it look like it was just one of the many celeb/not celeb couples that didn’t survive the quarantine situation. Otherwise quarantining together doesn’t make sense

[quote]Armie had a nervous breakdown from the studio screwing him on his CMBYN nom, and he may have never recovered. It may have permanently warped cycnized and radicalized him

I didn’t know him before CMBYN, anyone knew him before? Was he saner? It may be true that he never recovered from that. Sure he thinks that it was his biggest chance, that he got robbed (anyone else, Ivory, Timmy, Luca and even Sufjan got deservedly recognized) and feels resentment. He knows he won’t ever go any closer. Timmy got the nom and could certainly get more in his career. This may be part of his problem with Timmy

by Anonymousreply 26July 17, 2020 9:34 AM

R11 nothing too serious. He tends to be awkwardly clingy with male co-stars. I noticed it with Timmy, but looks like he was the same with others. See replies from 326 on

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27July 17, 2020 9:43 AM

r2 = unhinged Charmie

by Anonymousreply 28July 17, 2020 11:16 AM

Liz will never be as skinny as Timmy.

by Anonymousreply 29July 17, 2020 11:18 AM

She has not always been so skinny, she looks unhealthy and that’s quite evident

by Anonymousreply 30July 17, 2020 11:25 AM

^old pic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31July 17, 2020 12:39 PM

She anorexified due to having to compete with Timmy.

by Anonymousreply 32July 17, 2020 12:43 PM

That skinny rat Timmy is ugly af.

by Anonymousreply 33July 17, 2020 12:58 PM

She will never be able to compete healthfully with someone that is naturally that thin. From old pics you can see that her body naturally puts fat on her hips. If now you can see her hip bones, no way it’s healthy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34July 17, 2020 1:03 PM

Because the three other threads weren't enough.

by Anonymousreply 35July 17, 2020 1:04 PM

I know the wife is still too fat by DL standards, but my God she looks terrible. So much more attractive at her natural weight.

by Anonymousreply 36July 17, 2020 1:06 PM

r34 is Armie's dad in blackface?

by Anonymousreply 37July 17, 2020 1:11 PM

R36 I agree, it’s quite sad that she’s probably starving herself to look like this. It’s bad also for her daughter, being raised by someone who has eating disorders.

R37 LMAO

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38July 17, 2020 1:15 PM

r37 haahaa

by Anonymousreply 39July 17, 2020 1:16 PM

that right there in r34 was what she had to look forward to. that and his mania was not worth it. good for you Lizzy.

by Anonymousreply 40July 17, 2020 1:17 PM

Harper and Ford probably already have eating disorders.

by Anonymousreply 41July 17, 2020 1:18 PM

r38 the daughter is already a lost cause. she has already turned into her mother. i expect she'll be strung out by the time she's 13.

by Anonymousreply 42July 17, 2020 1:18 PM

r41 true. all these weirdos do is eat refined sugars. you never see them eating actual food.

by Anonymousreply 43July 17, 2020 1:19 PM

r26 before this armie was always weird but it was harmless. after the failed Oscar bid it became worse. He really started ranting on social media regularly. he even had to apologize a few times to Stan Lee fans and Casey Affleck. He even deleted his rant against the "Timmy stans" he thought was questioning his commitment to BLM, when it was his own fans. The crux of his bitchery was that he felt entitled to a career he wasn't getting. He even blamed an unknown source for undermining the Birth of a Nation Oscar run the year before. He was that paranoid and thirsty for the Oscar. Probably because he feels like he has something to prove. That he isn't a wooden actor and failure like his parents probably think he is. who knows. the man has issues but, they definitely went spiralling around Jan 2018..

by Anonymousreply 44July 17, 2020 1:45 PM

tbh i think he has some sort of disorder, either bipolar or social disorder. So, on the one hand his upbringing was cultish and restraining to him. he mentioned wanting to rebel from that. But, on the other hand, he got married really young and started a stepford family just like the one he grew up in. On the one hand feels ashamed to be so privileged. even going so far as to lie about his parents cutting him off (probably to seem more relatable) even though it's documented that his mother bought him a million dollar pad starter home. While on the other hand he and his wife try to live the millionaire lifestyle as much as possible. Travelling in yachts, flaunting wealth, social climbing. The same with his career, on the one hand he tries to take on interesting small projects. Meanwhile in the background he has his PR team lobbying for every superhero role imaginable. His behavior during the Batman casting was embarrassing how thirsty he was and it turns out he wasn't even ever in the running. He's very fake and contradictory. this is why I don't for one believe he is heterosexual because on the face of it he is flaunting women all over his instagram (an account his mother follows, mind you) but, as soon as he is around a male co-star he can't keep his hands off him. his public face is a facade. the poor man needs to live a real life.

by Anonymousreply 45July 17, 2020 1:50 PM

What cult did Armie grow up in?

by Anonymousreply 46July 17, 2020 2:00 PM

446 not technically a cult but a vey religious fundamentalist family.

by Anonymousreply 47July 17, 2020 2:15 PM

I wonder what it would be like to be friends with Armie? Especially now that he's bonkers.

Are he and Timmy still friends?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48July 17, 2020 3:49 PM

I wonder what happened here?

Did Liz break his arm?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49July 17, 2020 3:49 PM

[quote][R34] is Armie's dad in blackface?

He looks like a photo negative in that picture.

by Anonymousreply 50July 17, 2020 3:52 PM

Massively enjoying this thread

by Anonymousreply 51July 17, 2020 3:53 PM

Thanks OP I always thought Armie was rather dull and boring but I am starting to really like the guy now.

by Anonymousreply 52July 17, 2020 3:54 PM

R45 he often comes across as someone who is fighting against himself, contradictory and rambling all the time, looks like he cares about what people think of him at the point that he needs to address any criticism even when coming from the most random people, can’t shut up and ignore as an adult would normally do. But at the same time he will say things that would look inappropriate to anyone. Sure he has some mommy issues, and has been “rebeling” against her for a long time, but publicly doing it at 33 is not a good look. Also his sense of humour is so childish.

As you said, CMBYN success must have intensified both his sense of entitlement first and utmost disappointment later, after the missed nomination. And getting more attention probably made both him and the wife go permanently crazy. She looked like she would have done anything to get attention, from posing like she was a member of the cast between Armie and Timmy on the red carpets, to interacting with Timmy’s fans on SM. WTF who would do that, so desperate

by Anonymousreply 53July 17, 2020 3:57 PM

R48 he probably has no friends, just people licking his ass to get something in return

I don’t think Timmy and him are still friends. His rant against “Timmy stans”, him never acknowledging in any way even Timmy’s most important promo posts (for ex Dune), or Timmy’s comment under his own post (for ex that of the haircut) while he easily likes and interacts normally with other celebs on SM, says it all IMO

by Anonymousreply 54July 17, 2020 4:07 PM

Is it my imagination or was Armie on a talk show in the Caymans saying how proud he was of his wife? He sure kissed her ass right up to the very end. Even posing for her visor business right before boarding the plane with a sweaty tshirt. starting to think that the divorce papers were served to him right before he caught the plane. lmao. maybe that's why he was manicly driving around the country. lol

by Anonymousreply 55July 17, 2020 4:08 PM

Zo Vaht?

by Anonymousreply 56July 17, 2020 4:10 PM

R55 she did quite the same. Have you seen her Father’s Day IG post? Why is she applying for sole custody if he was such a perfect dad till the day before the petition?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57July 17, 2020 4:12 PM

r54 true, he hates Timothee. Anyone who has been around for long enough realizes Timothee is probably the only celeb he ignores. The Charmies used to say it was to keep them undercover but, Timothee doesn't ignore him and they have been seen out together but, only in the presence of the wife. But, the Charmies are paid to keep him relevant with Timothee fans but, even they slip up and do things like hide the Russian Kitten (if it was fake or he was gay, why hide an unsubstantiated rumor) and ignore The Weeknd as if he doesn't exist because any intereactions with him are much more revealing about Timothee's social life. they also ignore Kid Cudi interactions, scream PR to all his girlfriends while suggesting LRD had a reason to unfollow her "PR" boyfriend. That behavior would not be necessary if they really believed Timothee and Armie were secretly dating because they would be chill in their knowledge.

About the only time he acknowledged anything to do with Timothee in 2018 during the Beautiful Boy Oscar run was when he talked at length about how Timothee was snubbed. He seemed to get some grim satisfaction for wallowing in Timothee's misery while during the other awards he kept silent, didn't congratulate him. Even complained about the Golden Globes that year. Him and his wife.

by Anonymousreply 58July 17, 2020 4:15 PM

r57 since she filed for divorce my guess is to keep him from having a strop while he was still in the Caymans. Stuck on a small island with a neanderthal can't be fun. He also seems unhinged. Her post didn't mention what a great husband he was though.

by Anonymousreply 59July 17, 2020 4:17 PM

Miss Arnie DO need to quit

by Anonymousreply 60July 17, 2020 4:27 PM

[quote]Anyone who has been around for long enough realizes Timothee is probably the only celeb he ignores. The Charmies used to say it was to keep them undercover but, Timothee doesn't ignore him

That proves that he resents him, but it’s not the other way around. The haircut pic thing was very telling. Other celebs commented and he replied to them, but he totally ignored Timmy’s comment. He could have easily replied with something funny to those emojis, they used to joke with each other on SM a few years ago. He clearly doesn’t want to have anything to do with him. I wonder if Timmy noticed that

You may not be close anymore to people you worked with years ago, but would you ignore them if they interacted with you? How would Charmies explain that? If they cannot interact publicly, why would Timmy dare not only to comment, but to use those emojis? Timmy’s behavior is just the normal one towards an ex-costar, while Armie’s is resentful

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61July 17, 2020 6:44 PM

[quote]About the only time he acknowledged anything to do with Timothee in 2018 during the Beautiful Boy Oscar run was when he talked at length about how Timothee was snubbed. He seemed to get some grim satisfaction for wallowing in Timothee's misery while during the other awards he kept silent, didn't congratulate him.

Exactly.

by Anonymousreply 62July 17, 2020 6:47 PM

LMAO OP, your summary is hilarious!

by Anonymousreply 63July 17, 2020 10:13 PM

[quote]The Charmies used to say it was to keep them undercover

That's hilarious, given it was the very public gaybaiting during the promotional tour which started their ship sailing. Speaking of the Charmies, and shamelessly reposting myself from the other thread, which I assume was paywalled:

The Charmies have a new conspiracy theory - that Muriel is part of Armie's PR team! From Tumblr:

[quote]When a thread about T and A comes up in DL some people said it doesn’t last long? That somehow somebody shuts it down. It’s already 5 days since this alleged infidelity rumor came up and nothing. Why? Maybe it’s not as damaging as being link to a male-costar? Nothing to do with Muriel's hatred of fangirls treating DL like Tumblr. No, it's because she must be getting some of that Hammer money.

Oh, and by the way, we're obviously not the favourites of the Charmies - also from Tumblr:

[quote]Re DL - they do have a thread on Armie where they discuss his divorce and also rumors but it's foul as usual. Those jealous bitches do not spare a chance to spew hatred on Armie. Do not read it. They don't know a single thing and always think the worst. I do, at least, echo the sentiment that no Charmies should read DL.

It's hilarious to see them simultaneously try to dismiss this all as a fake and also seethe about it. Rather like how they reacted to Lily and Eiza. Lots of "I don't believe any of this, but even if it is true..." type posts.

by Anonymousreply 64July 17, 2020 11:31 PM

[quote] Re DL - they do have a thread on Armie where they discuss his divorce and also rumors but it's foul as usual. Those jealous bitches do not spare a chance to spew hatred on Armie.

We're "foul" and "spew hatred?"

Oh, heavens! We sound like absolute monsters.

by Anonymousreply 65July 17, 2020 11:39 PM

Ugh, I messed up my formatting

[quote]Nothing to do with Muriel's hatred of fangirls treating DL like Tumblr. No, it's because she must be getting some of that Hammer money.

and

[quote]I do, at least, echo the sentiment that no Charmies should read DL.

are my comments on the quotes. Sorry about that.

by Anonymousreply 66July 17, 2020 11:41 PM

R31 Wow my gosh, Liz actually looks healthy and attractive there! I would have never recognized her. Wonder if she became anorexic to please Armie, or in spite of him 9because he was making her a nervous wreck)? Or I guess a third option is cuzz Hollywood? She looks like she's dying of cancer now.

by Anonymousreply 67July 18, 2020 12:13 AM

R64 Hey DL, at least WE know we're the sane ones, and that's all that matters.

by Anonymousreply 68July 18, 2020 12:14 AM

Borderline personality disorder people always develop eating disorders.

That being said, I would say it was the rise of Instagram and influencer culture that turned her crazy. I followed her before CMBYN and she always seemed very tasteful and elegant, very little sign that something was wrong upstairs. Once CMBYN became a social media sensation and she starting getting attention on Instagram, she basically went batshit crazy.

While it’s tempting to root everything bad in their marriage to CMBYN, what 27 year old woman enters into marriage with a 23 year old boy who never finished high school and expects it to last? She is exactly where she probably expected to find herself when she married him, divorced with hella alimony coming.

by Anonymousreply 69July 18, 2020 12:26 AM

People are reaching with the Armie ignores Timothee stuff. In December 2019 Armie commented on Zoe Kravitz' peach photo tagging TImothee and Timothee ignored him, despite the fact he was on social media that day posting peach/impeachment jokes on his story. Seems to me like they avoid public interactions due to the Charmie craziness but because they actually are friends, occasionally something slips through without them really thinking about it. As for the Oscar snub stuff, Armie was asked directly about it and gave a kind answer. I disagree with a lot of what Armie says and does but he has a lot of patience for how often he gets asked about Timothee in interviews when the other way around happens far less. I do agree that there is likely some jealousy there and he doesn't hide it well but y'know, he went around handing him all those awards after he was snubbed for CMBYN, he agreed to write Timothee that love letter (figure of speech, don't take it literally) in Variety for Beautiful Boy that made Timothee cry in his words. I don't think for one minute that Armie would wish for his downfall or anything like that. It's a genuine friendship that has been spoiled partly by shippers, partly by Armie's own reckless behavior and partly by those Timothee fans that hate Armie for existing.

by Anonymousreply 70July 18, 2020 1:25 AM

Armie also liked Kid Cudi's tweet this year about the two of them being his boys, whereas Timmy ignored it. (People like to forget that Cudi is a mutual friend of theirs when they bring up how much closer he is with Cudi than Armie). I think they're clearly still friends, judging by the way Armie's friends still interact with Timmy's posts and Timmy's friends interact with Armie and Elizabeth's posts. I don't believe in 99% of Charmie theories but that really did look exactly like Nikiwonder with Timmy at the protest a few weeks back too. Is it really surprising that they've cooled off on making their friendship public in the wake of basically being harassed by shippers? If Armie does do it more, well he's also the one that faces the brunt of the harassment since Timmy is followed by millions more people and so the shippers get drowned out much more easily.

by Anonymousreply 71July 18, 2020 2:06 AM

So have Armie and Timmy had sex?

If so, how often?

by Anonymousreply 72July 18, 2020 2:09 AM

If Armie is such a depraved lush, why does he still look so good?

by Anonymousreply 73July 18, 2020 2:13 AM

R73 Because you've been putting off that visit to the opticians.

by Anonymousreply 74July 18, 2020 2:47 AM

Jealous, bitches?

I mean, BITCH R74.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75July 18, 2020 2:57 AM

How do you like me now, op?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76July 18, 2020 2:58 AM

So you're going to try and prove he "still" looks good with a three year old photo?

Also "jealous"? Are you also that Charmie sending in anons? No-one's jealous of anyone in this story.

by Anonymousreply 77July 18, 2020 3:01 AM

R70 and R71 knows too much about likes and details about these two B List actors to be a sane person.

by Anonymousreply 78July 18, 2020 3:57 AM

I'm thinking that Armie doesn't have any "real" friends.

by Anonymousreply 79July 18, 2020 3:58 AM

R79 Imagine the kind of person who'd actually want to be friends with someone like Armie though.

by Anonymousreply 80July 18, 2020 4:04 AM

R78 Unfortunately for him there's no such thing as a totally sane Chalamet fan.

by Anonymousreply 81July 18, 2020 4:08 AM

Do you think that either Armie or Timmy or both, got "excited" while filming the CMBYN scenes?

by Anonymousreply 82July 18, 2020 4:11 AM

No. Go away.

by Anonymousreply 83July 18, 2020 4:13 AM

If they had you don't think Armie would've mentioned it already?

by Anonymousreply 84July 18, 2020 4:18 AM

r64 all those girls over there are former DL posters, who fled there because they couldn't handle the chat here. they are all Charmie fans (fans who ship Chalamet and Armie). The mass exodus was because like members of a cult, they don't want to hear opposing stories that may convert them or their followers. they warn the others not to come here because they know our arguments contradict theirs and might convert. How else would you be able to keep a ship like Charmie going if you didn't control the information. currently, they've all agreed to believe a concoction that the Russian wrote this as fan fiction but, the fan fic in question was deleted. Conveniently nobody has a screenshot of the original fan fic yet they have detailed synopsis. oh brother. It's also cultish to be happy to lie. they are deceitful and delusional.

by Anonymousreply 85July 18, 2020 4:41 AM

R85 Very true. It's like their weak attempt to prove the DMs were fake. It's obviously nonsense. But they don't need it to be convincing to normal people - they just need something for their cult members to believe - and given they want to believe it, they'll take anything they're told to.

It's just hilarious they don't realise threads aren't closed anymore because they've gone.

by Anonymousreply 86July 18, 2020 4:51 AM

r70 The post to Zoe was on her account. Saying Timothee was logged in doesn't mean he's following Armie's post. Only fangurls stalk post. I have no idea what people I follow post. Zoe had hundreds of replies. My guess, he didn't see it.

Even if he saw it, it was so creepy that he posted about the peach fucking on her account. she wasn't in the film and her followers 1) might not have gotten the reference or 2) thought it was creepy he sexualized her post and she's not affiliated with the movie. Not surprized in the least Timothee would avoid it. He worked with her step father.

Re Armie's unnecessary and detailed reply about the snub. He had avoided any mention of Timothee during that particular award season. I remember him and his wife complaining about OTBOS being snubbed for a Golden Globe and staying away in the Caymans and not getting dressed for it. They were clearly bitter. They both are too stupid and out of control to control their sm activity. I'm 100% sure their respective lawyers have taken their phones away recently.

Because he was bitter about awards and ignoring Timothee's run, he should also ignore the end to his run and decline to answer any questions. not only did he answer but, he answered in detail and you could see he was smug. so so jealous and happy that he failed. it could have been a quick, he did good. the end. but, he went into this entire conspiracy about how they (of which he is a member, mind you) are such an exclusive club that Timothee (who is a member of the club too, mind you) didn't have a hope in hell to enter. what a load of BS considering he tries to get nominated for something annually regardless if his performance is shit or not. he went hard for a nomination that year.

Re the love letter, that was all for him. he wrote that shit to look good. probably to send a message to Tim that he was still friends. but, it was a letter that was published and made him sound literate. not personal, all for show.

Re his friends Nick, well Nick acts as a part of the PR team. He even looks after their dog when they're away. He's a servant. He also escorted them places during the award season. they share PR teams. I know that Evelyn and Nicole (respective publicists)sometimes help each other out. I've seen Evelyn with Timothee at award seasons. Nick might also be TImothee's friend. They still follow each other on instagram and continued to like each other's posts through out. they are maybe actual friends.

by Anonymousreply 87July 18, 2020 4:54 AM

r87 also guessing from the way Hammer went so hard with his performative activism that he was desperate to look as good as Timothee looked during the protest. That pic of Nick and Timothee was the second day of protests. if Timothee told people on his finsta he was going Nick might have been asked to tag along to continue the connection they feed to Charmie fans. But, I think Nick helps out Evelyn. I've seen him acting as a veritable Bodyguard at events that CMBYN had. Timothee still doesn't officially live in LA so he probably resorts to old, established connections when he's there and most of them probably come from his time with CMBYN. that press tour lasted over a year.

by Anonymousreply 88July 18, 2020 5:02 AM

R87 I'm sorry but this conspiracy shit isn't any better than the Charmie BS to me. He tagged Timothee on Zoe's account and I believe verified accounts get notified when other verified accounts do that. Zoe replied to his comment so she clearly didn't have a problem with it or find it creepy.

If he'd have declined to answer the snub question, people would have criticized him for not saying anything nice. I didn't think he came across smug at all and it seems like that's what you wanted to read into it. His answer was less than a minute long, just stating that him not getting nominated didn't take away from how praise worthy the work was and that these things are often political, which he's right about. I mean do we honestly think that Timothee's lack of nom for Beautiful Boy had nothing to do with his age? Of course it did.

Clearly Timothee found the letter personal since it moved him to tears. The letter was all about how great Timothee was. It was not about himself and it did nothing to make people like Armie more.

Evelyn and Nicole are their respective publicists, yes. Nick is not. He is Armie's childhood friend and friends often do favors like looking after the dog or the kids. Not denying that he is likely friends with Timothee but I doubt Timothee would have stayed that close to Armie's longest friend if he had nothing to do with Armie anymore. Why would they be interested in feeding Charmie fans at this point? We've already seen how Charmies will latch on to absolutely nothing, they don't need to feed them to keep them around. If he was hanging with Nick for PR reasons then surely it would have been made blatantly obvious it was Nick rather than it being a blurry photo and video that Charmies pieced together with evidence of clothes Nick had worn in the past.

Timothee knows many people in LA now. He doesn't need to resort to Armie's friends anymore, it's not early 2017. If he was with Nick, it's because he wanted to be.

Honestly why does it either have to be Armie and Timothee are soulmates, in love, in a secret relationship and everything that proves their respective attraction to women is BS or they hate each others guts and any evidence that proves otherwise is all for publicity for a movie that was released three years ago? Sometimes the most right answer is the most obvious. They worked together, became close, closer than usual due to having a very long promotional tour of over a year, remain friends even if not as close as when they had to see each other at work every day but keep it on the downlow because people (both shippers and haters) go crazy every time they interact.

by Anonymousreply 89July 18, 2020 5:09 AM

r89 it's not a conspiracy it's a matter of opinion.

tagging someone who has hundreds of thousands of tags... you think he sees them all. you innocent person.

even if he saw it and Zoe nicely replied (bc friends acknowledge posts from people they know) she may have been embarrassed but, did so out of kindness and that doesn't mean Timothee didn't find it as cringe as I know I did. It was grossly sexualizing a young actress's post. eww

by Anonymousreply 90July 18, 2020 5:26 AM

r89 re the snub answer, nah. he was jealous. it was obvious. say, it was a good run, he did good. the end. the long winded story and conspiracy is bogus. it's not to do with you, too soon, so STFU.

by Anonymousreply 91July 18, 2020 5:28 AM

r89 Timothee is an actor. you think he really cried? lol you innocent one. what are you expected to say when someone publishes a private note to you and calls you a "zeitgeist"? lmao

by Anonymousreply 92July 18, 2020 5:30 AM

You people go DEEP. I mean dissertation level deep on this relationship. Do you at least get a certificate for all your hard work?

by Anonymousreply 93July 18, 2020 5:31 AM

R90 Stating that Timothee went to a protest with Nick to do PR to attract Charmies is definitely a conspiracy, as much of a conspiracy as anything the Charmies themselves come up with.

I'm saying that when a verified person tags another verified person they get a special notification away from all of their others. Not to mention that all the fans that replied to Armie's comment would have surely caught Timothee's attention too.

She may have been embarrassed but there's really no evidence of it. And she was literally topless in the photo so I doubt she was concerned about anyone sexualizing the photo by referencing a movie.

Stating that the Oscars are political is not a conspiracy. Just go read those anonymous ballots and you'll see them state outright that they wont vote for someone because of their age, because they were nominated the year before, because they loved the performance but not the movie etc. All reasons why Timothee was likely snubbed. If anything, by pointing that out, it would have made Timothee feel better than answering "he did good but oh well, it wasn't enough."

Yes, I do think the letter got him emotional. I really don't see why he'd lie about that. Plenty of ways to respond without pretending that it moved him to tears when it didn't.

Why does the idea of them having a friendship hurt you so much?

by Anonymousreply 94July 18, 2020 5:32 AM

r89 I'm sure Nick has a lot of friends. I am sure he isn't on a leash and owned by Armie. They were at a GQ event and Nick was acting as a bodyguard. Tim was also with a minder that he was in London with. So, he went with reps. As I said, Nick might help the PR out. He seems to tag along to events etc. But, even if just normal friends, Timothee and Nick have consistenly kept in touch re sm. Nick likes everything he posts. maybe Nick had a crush on him. Armie has also recently unfollowed Nick...

by Anonymousreply 95July 18, 2020 5:33 AM

r89 you fangurls get so pent out of shape when people think Timothee and Armie aren't friends. That much is obvious to some of us. I know it scares the hell out of you though.

by Anonymousreply 96July 18, 2020 5:34 AM

R95 Armie has been photographed hanging out with Nick since unfollowing him.

by Anonymousreply 97July 18, 2020 5:35 AM

R96 Not as much as the idea of them being friends seems to terrify you...

by Anonymousreply 98July 18, 2020 5:35 AM

Nick Shmick. Can we get back to Armie's personal downward spiral?

by Anonymousreply 99July 18, 2020 5:38 AM

^^ bc if they aren't friends, maybe it's not just Armie's wife who shits on Timothee but, Armie himself He is bitter and crazy MF, we all know that. he certainly hates "Timmy stans" and keeps them in his thoughts. Why wouldn't he also hate Timmy by association? He is unhinged and entitled. People like that can hold grudges. Particularly if he thinks Timothee stole his future. he was expected to be the star of CMBYN, his name got top billing. at the very least he expected to be the sex symbol. But the tiny twink got all of it. must have hurt. what if he also got the wife's respect and the BFF? both now people Armie is cut off from to some extent bc we know Nick was at Tyler's home but, maybe that was just an attempt at reconciliation. has he refollowed Nick? lol

by Anonymousreply 100July 18, 2020 5:39 AM

r98 yes, i'm terrified and lmao that they haven't seen each other in over what, 2 years? lol

by Anonymousreply 101July 18, 2020 5:40 AM

R100 I hate many Timothee fans but not Timothee himself. Very easy to separate the two since Timothee is chilled and laid back and the majority of his fans are insane. I'm not denying Armie is likely jealous but I've been jealous of my friends in the past, doesn't mean I hate them or tried to sabotage them. Jealousy is a human feeling. Nick, Armie and Tyler were all hanging out at Armie's old home, presumably helping him to move his stuff. He hasn't refollowed yet but Nick never unfollowed him and has liked his posts since Armie unfollowed.

R101 How do you know when they last saw each other exactly?

by Anonymousreply 102July 18, 2020 5:43 AM

r101 yes, Nick hasn't unfollowed Armie. he helped him move. The likelihood is it's Armie who is harboring the resentment and Nick hopes to reconcile. DUH. Armie is the bitter one.

I don't know when they last saw each other but I know that they haven't been seen together. all any of us know is what we see. everything else is speculation. in the past they were "seen" regularly. In the present, never. that is what I know.

by Anonymousreply 103July 18, 2020 5:46 AM

^^ why hide a friendship? why wasn't he over helping Armie move?

by Anonymousreply 104July 18, 2020 5:47 AM

R103 That's a lot of assumption based on an unfollow. Perhaps they had a disagreement, made up and Armie just hasn't gotten around to refollowing considering he hasn't been on social media other than to post his divorce post which was likely done by his publicist anyway.

Timothee hasn't had any confirmed sightings for almost three weeks now, so does that mean he's been at home alone for three weeks? No. When he's not with his pap-friendly girlfriends, he finds it very easy to remain private the majority of the time. In the past they were seen regularly because they were working together. We only knew they hung out so much outside of press because of Elizabeth's stories and posts. Already stated the obvious reason they'd hide their friendship, to avoid the crazy attention they get whenever they hang out. Let's not pretend that it's the same reaction as when they hang with their other friends. We don't know that he wasn't helping Armie move. We don't know anything.

by Anonymousreply 105July 18, 2020 5:51 AM

r105, there is an unconfirmed sighting of Timothee in Vegas. You can guess, speculate until you're blue in the face. the only thing you're sure about is what you can see and even then, things are easily manipulated. You fangurls use follows as evidence. you just said Timothee should have seen his tag from the Zoe post. now it's irrelevant of course..or wait, it wasn't you who said it? whatever. the reality is that these were the chain of verifiable events:

1. Timothee went to the protest 2. Armie began a sm meltdown or to became a very vocal BLM supporter 3. Armie fell out with some "Timmy stans" (who were actually Armie fans), over how he was supporting 4. Armie unfollowed Ashton and Nick 5. Armie's wife filed divorce 6. Armie refollowed Ashton 7. Tyler posted a photo of Nick and Armie 8. Armie went out with his dog 9. Someone who looks like Timothee was photographed in Vegas.

That's the scoop. the rest is speculation.

by Anonymousreply 106July 18, 2020 5:59 AM

R106 I specified confirmed sighting. I don't think that Vegas person is him. If it is, the girl said he was alone. So my point about him being alone for three weeks would still stand. Not likely, is it? You're speculating more than me. All I've said is that we don't know when the last time they hung out was. Could have been today. Could have been the last time they were photographed together in 2019. No way of knowing so saying "they haven't hung out for two years" isn't the 'gotcha' you think it is.

I'm not sure what the Zoe thing has to do with Armie unfollowing Nick. You stated that Armie ignored Timothee on social media and never the other way around. I proved you wrong. If Nick and Armie hadn't interacted since the unfollow then I'd agree that something was off. But they have. And I think that means more than a social media follow.

Armie hasn't refollowed Ashton, but yes you're right about the rest. Never denied any of that. Don't call others out for speculating when you're doing the same though.

by Anonymousreply 107July 18, 2020 6:05 AM

r105 re all the gymnastics and speculation about 3 missing weeks and fact Timothee could have been helping him move, oh boy. you are bothered. don't forget during those 3 wks, Armie was in the Caymans and on the road. the rest is speculation bc that is what you and I witnessed.

by Anonymousreply 108July 18, 2020 6:06 AM

R108 What gymnastics? I'm stating that just because Timothee hasn't been seen hanging out with anybody in three weeks doesn't mean he's been alone for three weeks. Do you disagree?

Yes, Timothee could have helped him move. I doubt it personally since I don't think they're that close and Armie had his other friends for that but as you say, it's all speculation. He could have. We don't know.

You don't seem very unbothered yourself.

by Anonymousreply 109July 18, 2020 6:08 AM

What would Liza have to say about all this?

by Anonymousreply 110July 18, 2020 6:10 AM

r107 I said it looked like Timothee, so no, I'm not speculating.

what's the relevance of the "3 weeks"? you are so concerned about it. Let me guess, you are saying he could have been with Armie? ok, so once again, all you or I saw was, Timothee was in Cabo with Eiza on the 23rd and they flew back to LA then were papped on the 1st doing some power walking. That is verifiable.

The other 17 days you saw Armie posting his road trip. 7 days ago Tyler posted his story of Armie's return.

That's all you know. That's all I know. The rest is you filling in the gaps as you see fit. Carry on. you seem compelled.

by Anonymousreply 111July 18, 2020 6:13 AM

If you have to fill in too many gaps you're doing mental gymnastics to fill your agenda. That's sad and conspiratorial. Why does a "friendship" require that much speculation. look at Nick. despite the possibility he has some sort of friction with Armie he's been seen with him. Look at Guilian. He was in Cabo. Friends turn up. They turn up enough that you are seen with them. If you're never spotted with someone you can't be around that much.

by Anonymousreply 112July 18, 2020 6:15 AM

Sexual Freak!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113July 18, 2020 6:18 AM

R111 You've been speculating this entire time on Timothee, Armie and Nick's reasons and motivations for doing things or not doing things.

The three weeks is simply how long it has been since we've had a confirmed Timothee sighting. The last time he was papped with Eiza in LA, almost three weeks ago. Since then, there has been no confirmed sightings of him, therefore we have no evidence he's hung out with anyone. Your logic is that if we haven't seen him hang out with Armie since early 2019, then they haven't been together since then. That same logic would therefore dictate that if Timothee hasn't been seen with anyone for three weeks, then he's been totally alone for three weeks. I think that logic is clearly faulty. He's a very social person and I doubt he has ever gone that long without being around people. I think it is far more likely that he has been hanging out with people in the past three weeks - not necessarily Armie - and has kept it private. Once again, do you disagree?

Not filling in any gaps. As far as I'm aware, they haven't been in the same city for many months, give or take London in October when they planned to attend The King premiere together. Don't know if they saw each other then. Don't know if they've seen each other since Armie has been back in LA. But it's possible. Therefore, you can't state that they haven't hung out in two years when you simply don't know. Nick is Armie's closest friend and Giullian is Timothee's closest friend. Never claimed they were as close to each other as they are with those friends. You have spoken on Timothee's close friendship with Abel but they weren't seen together from Spring 2018 to Fall 2019, about the same amount of time since he and Armie were last seen together. So is it one rule for one friendship and another for another or what?

by Anonymousreply 114July 18, 2020 6:21 AM

[Quote]What would Liza have to say about all this?

I don't know him. Ish he famoush? Oh, he'sh in On The Bashish of Shexsh? I haven't sheen it.

by Anonymousreply 115July 18, 2020 6:23 AM

r114 oh boy. once again, if you can't see it, you can only speculate. I didn't say anything about Timothee's location or actions for the infamous "3 weeks" or who he was with as you are harping on about. I am sure he was living his life. He wasn't "seen" with Armie Hammer during those 3 weeks. The last time he was seen with him was years or so ago. That is fact. this is the reason you are so bothered. because I don't think they are friends. I know they have only been seen in the last few years with the wife and often the publicist Evelyn is there too. And that has not been for over a year at least. Friendships exist outside of PR and definitely casually and occasionally that you see the people together.

by Anonymousreply 116July 18, 2020 6:27 AM

R115 Is there any need for more comments after Liza has spoken? I think not. End of thread. Thanks liza! Loved you in A Matter Of Time!

by Anonymousreply 117July 18, 2020 6:32 AM

Friendships exist on many levels. I am sure we will see Armie and Timothee together but, are they friends. I don't think so. They are never together and Armie seems to avoid him on social media like the plague. He even goes so far to insult his fans occasionally (bc it's happened more than once, can you believe). Both times Armie has insulted "Timmy stans" it was unprovoked. He went specifically after them. He even used to copy their DMs and shame them. That's a fixation. His friend, Tyler, is fixated on Elio and CMBYN and seems to have some weird relationship with Charmie fans. Armie is definitely a huge weirdo, for years telling the world he facetimed timothee every day but, never can grab coffee with him? we know he's a faker. look how he performed with the wife these past months. lol

by Anonymousreply 118July 18, 2020 6:33 AM

R116 You keep telling me I can only speculate, but I've never stated once for a fact that Timothee and Armie have hung out. So what are you getting so antsy about? He wasn't seen with anyone during those three weeks. That's the fact here.

What does Elizabeth being with them have to do with it? Yeah she was with them during their sightings because 99% of their sightings came from her uploads to Instagram. If she didn't have social media, we would have never known they hung out outside of work. I believe there was one Twitter sighting of them having lunch together. Other than that, it all came from Elizabeth or their words in interviews. Elizabeth was Armie's wife and was/is Timothee's friend too. Her being there or not is relevant. People can hang out with more than one friend at once, especially if the two friends are, y'know, married.

Okay, so it's a PR friendship. Then so is him and Abel since they also weren't seen together for over a year. Do you agree?

Once again the speculation. 'They are never together'. You don't know that. 'Never can grab coffee with him'. You don't know that. You do not have cameras fixated on Timothee Chalamet 24/7, as much as I'm sure you'd like to. You don't know.

Timothee's fans are batshit and have treated Armie, Lily-Rose, Eiza, Abel, Giullian, Pauline etc. awfully. I personally wouldn't react in the way that Armie has because it's more trouble than it's worth but it's hardly surprising that he hates them.

by Anonymousreply 119July 18, 2020 6:37 AM

R114 sounds like a Charmies every time T or A mia they're together.

by Anonymousreply 120July 18, 2020 6:38 AM

R120 Learn reading comprehension please.

by Anonymousreply 121July 18, 2020 6:39 AM

R119 sorry, I'm bored now. I don't think they are friends. I think they hung out during promo for CMBYN with the wife and PR bc they were promoting the film. I think Armie is very jealous of Timothee and wouldn't be surprized if he cut Nick off bc he is mad he went to the protest with Timothee. They share PR. They are planning to make a sequel. That is their only reason to ever be seen together again. zzzz

by Anonymousreply 122July 18, 2020 6:41 AM

R122 I'm also bored. You can have whatever thoughts you like, just don't state them as facts and try not to go down the rabbithole of everything being a conspiracy because it's not a healthy mindset. Sometimes things are as they seem, believe it or not. I highly doubt that sequel will ever be made which is why I don't think they have any reason to pretend anymore. They went way above and beyond what was required of a PR friendship, especially for a little indie film. But if that's what makes you feel better, fair enough.

by Anonymousreply 123July 18, 2020 6:45 AM

r123 you said it, they don't have any reason to pretend, which is why you don't see them together anymore and Armie ignores him.

but, I am sure we will see them again one day, they share PR and plan to make a sequel. It's going to happen. the interesting part is that it hasn't happened in many years now which solidifies my theory for me. You can feel free to believe what you want, of course bc all I have done is state opinions and verifiable facts.

by Anonymousreply 124July 18, 2020 6:49 AM

R124 They didn't have any reason to pretend in 2019 either, a whole year after promo had ended but they still hung out. Already gone through the ignoring thing, it came from both sides.

I doubt they will do a sequel thanks to the Charmie BS, Armie revealed in DMs to a fan just how much it bothered him and I highly doubt he'd put himself through it. The sequel was never planned to come soon after the first movie so I'm not sure what difference that makes. 'All I've posted is opinions and facts' is a weird comment since that's what all any of us post. But okay. Done now?

by Anonymousreply 125July 18, 2020 6:53 AM

oh my god. the Charmies are trying to discredit the Russian woman on Twitter. LOL. they say it's fake yet they're contriving a million ways to discredit her.

by Anonymousreply 126July 18, 2020 6:55 AM

[quote] Timothee and Nick have consistenly kept in touch re sm. Nick likes everything he posts. maybe Nick had a crush on him. Armie has also recently unfollowed Nick...

Who's Nick? What does he look like? Is he involved in this love triangle?

As for what Liza would say.... probably nothing. She's too busy obsessing over that other crazy person, something Janssen. You know, crazy Shannon Beador's "not gay" boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 127July 18, 2020 6:55 AM

Girls, girls, please take this fight back to tapatalk.

by Anonymousreply 128July 18, 2020 6:58 AM

R125 hung out when in 2019? At a Beautiful Boy party that his wife and PR attended? Then in Feb in London with the wife and PR? This was around the time that CMBYN sequel kept coming up in all Armie's interviews. How excited they were to make it, bla bla. They share PR. They are planning to make a sequel. Show me one occasion since where they just hung out together without PR or wifey? Or at all since Feb 2019...

by Anonymousreply 129July 18, 2020 7:01 AM

^^ hop to it Evelyn, we know you lurk here. We need a staged LA event with just Armie and Timothee shooting the shit without pappz of course, or people will say they phoned them.

by Anonymousreply 130July 18, 2020 7:04 AM

Thanksh shweetie.

by Anonymousreply 131July 18, 2020 7:04 AM

R129 I thought you were bored and done with this?

Of course Timothee's PR was at an industry event with him. As for hanging out in London, there was no proof of any PR with them. They were literally outside on the street. The CMBYN sequel has come up in almost every interview Armie has done since 2018, including one just a few weeks ago in the Caymans. You are essentially saying that because there are vague plans for a sequel that may never come to fruition they can never hang out without it being genuine.

by Anonymousreply 132July 18, 2020 7:05 AM

r132 it was a power play, look we are still relevant in Timothee's life. Don't forget about us. Evelyn was in town. We know, she took the Valentine's pic. Come on, you can have it, they are friends... I know Armie's only relevance is Timothee so he either must be in love like the Charmies think or BFFs with him like the rest of his stans or PR think bc he is totally irrelevant alone. Good luck

by Anonymousreply 133July 18, 2020 7:08 AM

R133 And why would Timothee agree to having people leech off his fame exactly? Or do you think he's just a total dumbass that doesn't understand what they're doing? Evelyn was in town because Armie was doing promo. No proof at all that she was there during that moment. And if it was all PR, then why has there been nothing for so long? Why no pap pics in LA now to distract people from talking about Armie dominating women and cheating on his wife and instead have them talk about that acclaimed movie he was in with his beloved co-star? I don't think they're in love or BFFs or PR. I think they're simply friends. Just like they are with other former co-stars. But apparently that's just too hard to believe for these two, despite the fact that they spent far more time together than they ever did with those other co-stars. Just far too farfetched that they might actually have gotten along and still keep a friendship.

by Anonymousreply 134July 18, 2020 7:13 AM

R126 It really is amusing how bad they are at this, especially given how long they've been at it. Hell, they still hate Lily and were celebrating the most recent attempts to cancel her. They really don't seem to get how much they expose their insecurities in their own beliefs by doing this shit.

by Anonymousreply 135July 18, 2020 7:14 AM

Armie is a fake fucker. He's also unhinged. We know for a fact he pretended to be lovey dovey with is wife for years even going so far as to go on radio to say how proud he was and do a charity event with her where he was professing his pride....cut to days later their divorce announcement. LMAO.

Forgive me if I don't believe he's genuine and think he performs. The gaybaiting and friendship he had during promotion of their gay film is just one other example of his fakeness imo.

by Anonymousreply 136July 18, 2020 7:19 AM

OP, you'll need to add golf fetish to the list!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137July 18, 2020 7:20 AM

R136 If that's your theory fine. But Timothee was just as fake in that case.

by Anonymousreply 138July 18, 2020 7:21 AM

And the Russian has uploaded a video of her scrolling through her DMs to the Armie chat. She'd have to be pretty fucking dedicated to this to get this done as a fake, given how far down she has to scroll. I'm sure someone will go through the video and do a frame by frame screenshot of the messages in time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139July 18, 2020 7:24 AM

R134 I don't think Armie is simple friends with him for 1) he calls out fans as "Timmy stans" why just not "stans" . The entirety of who they are irks him. If this was one off maybe I wouldn' t care but, over the years he's gone out of his way to shame Timmy stans. He posted some stories from fans to him and listed a wiki message which could have embarrassed a friend. Do you think Abel would be ok to post pics of fans shipping him with his friend? what about when Armie went to Timmy's instagram and started defending his wife like a rabid dog? how embarrassing for Timothee.

Simple friends have no problem acknowledging each other. Armie recently not only ignored Timothee posting on his instagram but, he ignored him and acknowledged all his "simple friends" who also posted on that same photo. Interesting.

But, not only those reasons, simple friends are occasionally out, shooting the shit casually without extras that need to be present to make sure it's publicized (wifey) or happening in the first place (shared publicist). Hell, they even acknowledge your birthday. They definitely say well done when you post your cool Dune trailer or get some big award recognition. They don't hate on the things that matter to you (like the awards you've been recognized for).

by Anonymousreply 140July 18, 2020 7:28 AM

r138 sure whatever. they are actors.

by Anonymousreply 141July 18, 2020 7:34 AM

R140 I really don't care about him calling out Timothee stans. They deserve to be called out. Giullian liked a comment a few weeks ago after Cabo stating something like 'I wouldn't be surprised if Timothee quit acting because of his fanbase'. Does that mean he and Giullian are not friends? No it means that his friends can see a toxic fanbase when they're presented with one. You keep making assumptions about what would embarrass Timothee, what would embarrass Zoe Kravitz. They are grown adults that can speak for themselves if they have an issue with something Armie posts. You don't get to decide how they feel about it. Abel is a known homophobe so I'm sure he would never draw attention to anyone that was shipping them. What is wrong with defending your wife exactly?

I'm not going over the ignoring thing again. They've both ignored each other in the past. If I was them I would do the same because I would know that as soon as I responded it would spark a million theories about how they're clearly in love or clearly hate each other and never anything inbetween.

Your last paragraph is just more speculation. Once again, you don't know when they've been out together alone. Not every birthday wish is shared on social media. Not every congratulations is shared on social media. Armie's wife expressing her regret that Armie's film was not acknowledged at the Golden Globes was not an expression of hatred of Timothee's nomination. Those are two different things.

by Anonymousreply 142July 18, 2020 7:34 AM

lmao, it was so clearly not a pr friendship. sure they might have been extra affectionate in interviews or whatever but the vast majority of the content came from liz' ig, stuff that general moviegoing public would have no idea about. stuff like timmy attending nick and ashton's birthday parties or being at the hammers' house all the time during the sundance/berlinale/beautiful boy filming period. or their venmo interaction (attached). no one was paying attention to this stuff other than the hardcore fans that were already gonna go see the movie multiple times anyway. if this is such a common tactic then why do we basically never see this type of friendship with other co-stars. if it was all about gaybaiting and promoting a queer movie then why was elizabeth there for the majority of it. give it up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143July 18, 2020 7:36 AM

[quote]the vast majority of the content came from liz' ig

Because she never posts stuff for clout

by Anonymousreply 144July 18, 2020 7:38 AM

R144 There's a difference between clout and promoting a movie to an audience that have no idea who she is, never mind follow her on social media.

by Anonymousreply 145July 18, 2020 7:39 AM

r143 you're too invested. why do you care this much? you're determined to debunk what I say as my own opinion. you won't change my mind. why do my opinions threaten you so much. they're actors. you see them with their real friends. outside of promotions. at basketball games, barbecues, just hanging out. if you have a publicist with you, it's work.

by Anonymousreply 146July 18, 2020 7:39 AM

r143 you're too invested. why do you care this much? you're determined to debunk what I say as my own opinion. you won't change my mind. why do my opinions threaten you so much. they're actors. you see them with their real friends. outside of promotions. at basketball games, barbecues, just hanging out. if you have a publicist with you, it's work.

by Anonymousreply 147July 18, 2020 7:39 AM

R146 I could repeat all of this back to you: 'you're too invested. why do you care this much? you're determined to debunk what I say as my own opinion. you won't change my mind. why do my opinions threaten you so much.'

The last time they were seen together, there was no publicist. A basketball game is actually a place where you will 100% get photographed so the idea that people never go there to be seen with someone is hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 148July 18, 2020 7:41 AM

r144 you're kidding right? half her followers follow her because of CMBYN and her "friendship" with Timothee. As you say, she documented the friendship. without which, we wouldn't know all the meet ups during promotion. she even documented her soon to be divorced husband at a charity event calling her a saint days before she served him papers.....LMAO

by Anonymousreply 149July 18, 2020 7:42 AM

R149 Anyone that follows Elizabeth because of CMBYN was already going to go and see the movie. Promotion for movies go beyond the audience that are already locked in, they target the general audience, people that never followed Elizabeth. Not sure how this is hard to understand.

by Anonymousreply 150July 18, 2020 7:44 AM

R149 The fact that such obvious sarcasm went over your head is a really big sign to you that you need to log off for a while.

by Anonymousreply 151July 18, 2020 7:45 AM

r148 you're kidding right? Liz, took the photo of them together and Evelyn was there because she was seen with the Hammers on Valentines Day. it was work. Liz always conveniently documented their "friendship" for clout like she documented her failing marriage for clout.

by Anonymousreply 152July 18, 2020 7:45 AM

R152 You can keep asking me if I'm joking or kidding, but I'm not sweetie.

Armie was doing promotion in London so of course his publicist was there. There is 0 evidence that she was there at the moment they were hanging with Timothee on the streets. You can imagine she was but you simply have no proof of it. Two things can be simultaneously true: Timothee had/has a real friendship with the Hammers and Elizabeth used it to her advantage. Likewise, her marriage with Armie.

by Anonymousreply 153July 18, 2020 7:47 AM

Will both of you just shut the fuck up?

by Anonymousreply 154July 18, 2020 7:50 AM

the most obvious recent snub was when Armie ignored Timothee's birthday even when Cudi and Timothee celebrated together. Armie wasn't working. just hanging out at home. timothee also flew to celebrate with Cudi on his birthday. it's what friends do.

by Anonymousreply 155July 18, 2020 7:50 AM

r154 if you're not having this conversation, wtf are you doing here, trying to police it? you log off, tool.

by Anonymousreply 156July 18, 2020 7:51 AM

r154 if you're not having this conversation, wtf are you doing here, trying to police it? you log off, tool.

by Anonymousreply 157July 18, 2020 7:51 AM

R155 So you're saying you've hacked Timothee's phone and checked all his calls and messages? Otherwise I'm not sure how you could know that he 'ignored' his birthday. Was every single one of Timothee's friends at his birthday party? Abel wasn't. Kiernan Shipka wasn't. Just off the top of my head.

by Anonymousreply 158July 18, 2020 7:52 AM

the charmies still can't explain away the bondage photos. lol now they're saying they come from snapchat. lol

by Anonymousreply 159July 18, 2020 7:54 AM

R157 This isn't your chat room, you stupid cunt. You and a similarly sized cunt are having an argument about the most boring and tedious aspect of this entire saga and making yourselves look like fucking idiots in the process. You can voluntarily end it, or the inevitable deluge of F&Fs will end it for you, but not before you've both made yourselves look even dumber.

by Anonymousreply 160July 18, 2020 7:54 AM

r160 there are other threads. why are you here?

by Anonymousreply 161July 18, 2020 7:55 AM

r160 there are other threads. why are you here?

by Anonymousreply 162July 18, 2020 7:55 AM

R159 And let me guess - it's a Snapchat no-one has ever heard of, or has any kind of proof of!

by Anonymousreply 163July 18, 2020 7:56 AM

r158 you sound like a Charmie. I base my observations on verifiable facts not wish fulfilments. I don't need to hack his phone because I just know what I've seen. I can't guess what's on his phone no more than you can. What I've seen is they didn't spend his birthday together and Armie didn't wish him a happy birthday. the end. you can of course fill free to make up fan fic about the missing details.

by Anonymousreply 164July 18, 2020 7:58 AM

r163 yup. they don't have any proof. and believe me they've been looking since Jan.

by Anonymousreply 165July 18, 2020 7:59 AM

R158 I've called out Charmies numerous times during this conversation and have never made out that they are or ever have been anything more than friends. So no, I don't.

If you base your observations on facts, then as far as I recall the only friends that were confirmed to spend Timothee's birthday with him were Cudi and the Safdies. Now personally, I don't believe that those are his only friends. So yes, I'm going to assume that his other friends wished him a happy birthday privately. If that makes me deluded, so be it.

by Anonymousreply 166July 18, 2020 8:00 AM

R166 sorry but, Kiernan posted the cute birthday message.

by Anonymousreply 167July 18, 2020 8:07 AM

R167 Okay? I didn't say that she didn't, I said that we have no evidence she celebrated his birthday with him. But if you want to take it to that level: Abel wasn't there and didn't share a birthday message. Likewise the other way around.

by Anonymousreply 168July 18, 2020 8:09 AM

r168 I thought we were discussing Armie and Timothee, what does this have to do with Abel? When did I say they were good friends? Anyway, I also didn't say friends needed to attend or celebrate your birthday it's just more evidence that they aren't so close.

by Anonymousreply 169July 18, 2020 8:15 AM

so the DMs are real?

by Anonymousreply 170July 18, 2020 8:17 AM

R169 You have compared his friendships with Abel and Armie numerous times in your post history, citing Charmies ignoring his friendship with Abel despite it being, in your words, 'much more revealing about Timothee's social life'. That suggests to me you think they are good friends, no?

You actually did say friends needed to attend or celebrate each others birthdays, right here: 'timothee also flew to celebrate with Cudi on his birthday. it's what friends do.'

I bring Abel up because they also don't publicly acknowledge each others birthdays. They also went over a year without being seen together. They are also often only seen together when around other people. There's similarities between the two friendships. Yet these similarities don't seem to infer to you that their friendship is somehow not legitimate, only his friendship with Armie.

by Anonymousreply 171July 18, 2020 8:19 AM

r171 you assume a lot. I never said Abel and Timothee were good friends, just his interactions probably reveal more about Timothee's social life. You can continue to fill in the gaps with as much speculation as you chose but don't put words in my mouth. At the end of the day, I based what I feel on what I see. Armie and Timothee are not close friends. They've done nothing but, show friendship to promote something they are filming, have filmed or will film. it's all work, involving shared publicity with publicists present.

by Anonymousreply 172July 18, 2020 8:31 AM

R172 Right okay. So who are Timothee's good friends in your view then? Because there's only about 5 people that seem to meet your requirements. Pretty sad that he has so few friends.

I'll ignore the publicist comment since there's been numerous times publicists weren't present as far as we know.

So basically, because they met on the set of a film that had sequel talk before they'd finished promoting it, any interaction can never be genuine. I guess the same must be said for him and Saoirse since they have always had a movie in the works since they met. And I guess his friendship with any co-star can never be seen as real until promotion is finished. Fascinating how your mind works.

by Anonymousreply 173July 18, 2020 8:34 AM

r173 man why does this matter to you this much? to answer, I think Will, Guillian, Jake, etc his childhood friends and people you see him hanging out with are his true friends. The famous friends I'd say are Cudi and Josh Safdie and Kiernan but, they don't seem to see much of each other unless they are in the same state. Cudi supports him like a friend. Mentioned to Selena that he worked with her bc Timothee said she was cool. Isn't in the same film or affiliated with anything to do with The King but, went to support his friend at the premiere. He sang at his bday ffs. Safdie is always hanging with Timothee despite the fact they haven't worked together yet.

But, no, I think Timothee has lots of friends. Many not in the spotlight and definitely hanging out without publicists.

by Anonymousreply 174July 18, 2020 8:42 AM

R174 Why does it matter to YOU so much? You're still here arguing when you claimed you were bored and done with it hours ago. That's your decision. If this didn't matter to you, you wouldn't still be here.

Cudi went to The King's premiere because he was in Italy and Timothee had just been to visit him and Luca on the set of We Are Who We Are. The same thing was planned to happen with Armie in London, despite Armie also not being affiliated with The King. I agree, they are friends, but it's also a friendship that I don't think you can compare to any other because it is also hero worship. It's never going to be the same as any other friendship Timothee has because that's his idol that he's obsessed over since before he was famous. Cudi also surrounds himself with those that seem to worship him: Timothee, Pete Davidson, Kanye West. I'm not saying their friendship is not genuine, but Timothee was never going to turn down a friendship with him. It's not the same as those that have naturally evolved, in my view at least.

Kiernan, he has been seen with once outside of photos that she herself has shared on social media. Only once. I agree with you that they are good friends but it's interesting that the lack of sightings together doesn't seem to matter to you in her case, but is so important regarding Armie.

Josh Safdie lives in NYC so yes, they were often around each other, but they also had the opportunity to be as they were in the same city.

It's almost like every friendship is different and you don't actually know these people and can't say that they are not good friends based on the evidence, or lack of, that you see. Timothee has been citing Armie as one of his closest friends since 2017 and most recently during promotion for The King in late 2019. If you don't believe him, that's your prerogative.

by Anonymousreply 175July 18, 2020 8:51 AM

R175 it's hard to ignore you because you like to veer from actual facts:

"I'm not saying their friendship is not genuine, but Timothee was never going to turn down a friendship with him. It's not the same as those that have naturally evolved, in my view at least."

not sure how you proving Armie and Timothee are friends requires demeaning the friendship he has with Cudi. You should have stopped at genuine.

"the lack of sightings together doesn't seem to matter to you in her case, but is so important regarding Armie"

I never said friends needed to be sighted 247/365 days a year with each other. My stipulations were "without publicists" and "casually" and "occasionally". The meetings with Kiernan meet all those.

"Josh Safdie lives in NYC so yes, they were often around each other, but they also had the opportunity to be as they were in the same city."

wrong again. Timothee flew to Toronto to support Uncut Gems. Safdie and Timothee were at Cudi's party in LA. Safdie has also been out with Timothee at parties randomly and casually.

"It's almost like every friendship is different and you don't actually know these people and can't say that they are not good friends based on the evidence, or lack of, that you see."

Yup, never said I was stating anything but, my opinion and based on what I see. If I don't see it, I'm just wildly speculating.

by Anonymousreply 176July 18, 2020 9:10 AM

R176 I don't believe I have veered from facts once. Yes I have shared my opinions, but I have never presented them as fact.

"not sure how you proving Armie and Timothee are friends requires demeaning the friendship he has with Cudi. You should have stopped at genuine."

It is not demeaning, it is common sense. Of course Timothee will fly wherever Cudi wants him to and invite him to whatever event Cudi wants to go to. That is his idol. Cudi is to him what Timothee clearly is to you. It is a friendship but it is not a normal friendship, it is not a friendship you can compare to others except perhaps Cudi's friendship with Pete Davidson etc.

"I never said friends needed to be sighted 247/365 days a year with each other. My stipulations were "without publicists" and "casually" and "occasionally". The meetings with Kiernan meet all those."

As do many of the meetings with Armie. The Kiernan pap photos were also released at the time her Netflix series was being released. Seemed coincidental to me that they would suddenly be papped together for the first time, but hey, as long as her publicist wasn't there, it must have been totally genuine. (And no I'm not suggesting they aren't actually friends before you accuse me of demeaning their friendship too. You're the only one demeaning friendships here).

"wrong again. Timothee flew to Toronto to support Uncut Gems. Safdie and Timothee were at Cudi's party in LA. Safdie has also been out with Timothee at parties randomly and casually."

We don't know why Timothee was in Toronto. He also saw Ford vs. Ferrari so may have been there primarily to meet with James Mangold regarding Going Electric. People assumed he was in Cannes for Abel in 2018 until we found out he was there to meet Denis Villeneuve. Safdie is friends with Cudi too, not sure what that has to do with his friendship with Timothee. He's a director, so he's often in LA but he lives in NYC and the vast majority of the times he's been publicly seen with Timothee have been in NYC.

by Anonymousreply 177July 18, 2020 9:18 AM

He’s not nearly as good as he believes he is.

by Anonymousreply 178July 18, 2020 9:18 AM

OP, you clearly are far more invested in this "celeb drama" than is healthy.

by Anonymousreply 179July 18, 2020 9:18 AM

r179 I didn't see Cudi singing for Pete Davidson or supporting his career. Don't forget Italy is a large country. Cudi wasn't shooting in Venice, it wasn't like he just had to go around the corner. he had to buy or rent a tux, make reservations, go out of his way. That support was from Cudi to Timothee, not vice versa. So who is worshipping who? Was it necessary to sing at Timothee's birthday if it's one sided hero worship from Timothee? Of course not. Cudi respects him. Despite how they met, they struck up a mutual friendship. I think they are just normal, supportive friends. Give and take. So yes, I think you're demeaning it. Still don't know why you need to do that to prove he's friends with Armie but, that's your thing.

by Anonymousreply 180July 18, 2020 9:24 AM

r177 it's funny that your tact is to try to demean the relationships I've given as examples. So, from what you've said his only true friend is Armie. Ok. Good luck believing that.

Josh Safdie has been with him at many events and parties over the years and as I said they have no professional relationship. There are pictures of Safdie with him at the Knicks, mentioned at parties with him that they were not even photographed at. Despite what Timothee was doing in Toronto, he went to the Uncut Gems party. He was there so whatever else you want to speculate about and fill in the gaps for you own narrative is up to you. Like I said, I only deal in what I can see. You can continue to say what if and what about this happened which we don't know about. Sounds like a Charmie tactic but, hey, whaever floats your boat.

by Anonymousreply 181July 18, 2020 9:31 AM

R180 Again you’re falling into the trap of ‘because I didn’t see it it didn’t happen’. Pete was one of three people invited to Cudis birthday. He has spoken in interviews of how Cudi has supported him and Cudi has spoken about Pete in return. Going to Venice film festival is not a chore, it’s an enjoyable thing to do. I’ve never said that Cudi does not respect Timothee. I am simply saying it is always going to be an unusual friendship because it is frankly impossible to separate Timothee’s teenage worship of Cudi with their friendship now. Even now, Timothee speaks of him more like a fanboy than anything else.

I am not demeaning the friendships by pointing out that they are not what you’re making them out to be. I have not said they are not his true friends. Again, you’re the only one doing that.

If your only retort is ‘must be a Charmie’ then that just goes to show how much logic is faulting you.

by Anonymousreply 182July 18, 2020 9:38 AM

"I am not demeaning the friendships by pointing out that they are not what you’re making them out to be. I have not said they are not his true friends. Again, you’re the only one doing that."

What I have made them out to be is simple good friends. What are you even on about? You seem fixated on this particular dynamic I can only speculate that that is because it's what you wish he had with Armie. Whatever the motivation, I will just reiterate that at no point did I make anything out but, a friendship with Cudi. Sucks for you, I don't think he has even a simple good friendship with Armie Hammer.

by Anonymousreply 183July 18, 2020 9:43 AM

r182 also, just want to say when you use terms like "Again you’re falling into the trap of ‘because I didn’t see it it didn’t happen’. " that sounds like Charmie delusion. Because I started off saying, I only based my conclusions on verifiable evidence. If I can't see it, it's not verified. You can feel free to stay speculating and jumping through mental hoops for your narrative though. It's a free world.

" Pete was one of three people invited to Cudis birthday." Now you're making shit up. How do you know who was on the guest list of a party when it wasn't even written about. This was a private affair. All we know are some stories published by Cudi's girlfriend and now you're making up an entire guest list. Oh man.

by Anonymousreply 184July 18, 2020 9:49 AM

R183 No, you’ve made them out to be noticeably more close friendships than that of his with Armie.

You can keep calling me fixated, asking why I care, asking why it matters. And I can keep saying all the same back to you. Again, you’re still here.

by Anonymousreply 185July 18, 2020 9:49 AM

R184 there’s a difference between pretending things happened with no evidence and acting like it’s impossible that something happened because you didn’t see it. You are doing the latter, but only when it’s convenient to you.

I’m talking about his birthday in 2019 where the only people there were Timothee, Pete and Kanye.

by Anonymousreply 186July 18, 2020 9:51 AM

R185 wrong. I said he wasn't friends with Armie and was with Cudi. The end. Friend is friend despite whatever way you try to demean his "hero worship" for Cudi. And I was talking about the birthday that happened in Jan 2020 not Jan 2019. Pete Davidson wasn't seen to have been there with Timothee and Josh.

by Anonymousreply 187July 18, 2020 9:52 AM

R187 so again, you’re the only one claiming that a friendship that he has confirmed multiple times isn’t actually a friendship. Therefore you’re the only one demeaning a friendship. Glad to clarify that. Call me when Timothee stops looking like he’s going to pee his pants every time Cudi interacts with him and then I’ll start judging it as a normal friendship.

I was the one to bring up the birthday so it was you that misunderstood me, not the other way around.

by Anonymousreply 188July 18, 2020 9:55 AM

R186 no. like I said, I have a list of reasons why I think he's not real friends with Timothee and stated them and consistently gave evidence when explaining them. I didn't contradict myself at all. Like I said, he is openly hostile to Timothee related things (fans, awards he's recognised for), does not acknowledge him on social media (openly ignores his posts), does not support him WITHOUT the presence of a publicist (thus job related) and doesn't spend time with him when he's inconvenienced (in a different city, or not at the same event). They also have not been seen together in over a year. That's a long time to not be seen with someone you care about. Friends meet up casually and occasionally. You're just don't like what I'm saying because you want to believe they are friends. That's cool. But, if anyone looked at the number of posts with you trying to debunk what I am saying, they might be worried for your sanity.

by Anonymousreply 189July 18, 2020 9:56 AM

Oh ffs you two have ruined what was a hilarious thread. Less french rat and more buttplugs, please!

by Anonymousreply 190July 18, 2020 9:57 AM

r190 there's another thread. bye

by Anonymousreply 191July 18, 2020 9:59 AM

R191 the other thread isn't called 'The "Armie Hammer is a BDSM Knot-Making, Misogynistic Hate-Fucking, Midlife-Floundering, Demon-Possessed FREAKAZOID" so maybe you're the ones who should take your snorefest "debate" elsewhere

by Anonymousreply 192July 18, 2020 10:01 AM

^ This is Hammer's moment to shine - finally - without the french rat overshadowing him. Let Daddy shine.

by Anonymousreply 193July 18, 2020 10:02 AM

R189 and the last time they saw each other it was with the publicist and an industry event. the Feb pic in front of the shop, the publicist was also in London and the wife took the picture for clout. she's worse than a pap.

by Anonymousreply 194July 18, 2020 10:03 AM

R189 You haven't given a shred of evidence. You've only pointed to lack of evidence that they are close which is pretty much equally there for someone like Kiernan Shipka, who you claim he is close to. So make up your mind. Being hostile to Timothee's fans is not being hostile to Timothee himself. As I said, Giullian has done it recently. Do you think Timothee has never bitched about his fans in private? Of course he has, most of them are disrespectful idiots. Armie has never been hostile about Timothee being nominated for an award. The opposite, he's been the one to actually present him with more awards than any other person, which he wasn't obliged to do. He acknowledged him on social media when he commented on Kravitz' post, which Timothee ignored, as we've been over. The last time they were seen together, they weren't with a publicist, which we've been over. We don't know when they spend time together, as we've been over. Please try not to keep making me repeat myself.

You have made as many posts as me. At least I'm arguing for Timothee's honesty whereas you have spent this much energy arguing that he's a lying fraud. Doesn't really make YOU any better than a Charmie.

by Anonymousreply 195July 18, 2020 10:07 AM

R195 it's my opinion, what is your malfunction? Not you or I know the facts about this. We don't know them. But, based on what I have seen he isn't friendly with Timothee. Certainly hasn't been for the past year. The only contact they've had openly was a few emojis that Armie swiftly ignored. Also, just to clarify and correct what you said, the fans who Armie went after were his own fans. They weren't Timothee fans at all. He assumed they were and called them out for something he seemed to find annoying. That they were "Timmy stans". It was priceless. You had to be there.

Why do you need for them to be friends so badly? I mean, 200 posts later and you're still trying to convince me.

by Anonymousreply 196July 18, 2020 10:15 AM

r195 oh by the way, the nonsense about Zoe's post, is nonsense. Armie and Timothee were both on his account when he commented to his blue tick under Tiimothee's post but, ignored his emojis which got all the attention. You have no evidence that Timothee saw Armie's post on Zoe's account. And like I said, it was in poor taste so I would understand ignoring it.

by Anonymousreply 197July 18, 2020 10:19 AM

I can’t read all this! Is it just two people, in the middle of the night, arguing back and forth? Is there sexual tension between them or am I just imaging things? Anyone care to summarize, please reference R198 so I’ll read it, thank you.

by Anonymousreply 198July 18, 2020 10:21 AM

R196 In the last year, there has been the Kravitz post, the emojis and the whole London debacle where they were clearly in contact. Then if we want to go into those close to Armie, there is Timothee attending the protest with Nick and asking for Elizabeth's whereabouts at the Vanity Fair Oscar afterparty. Considering that almost half of the last year there has been a pandemic where people have had to quarantine and haven't been promoting movies, giving interviews etc., I'd say that's plenty for two people that don't want to encourage shippers by publicly interacting often.

I saw the thing with Armie on Twitter, I know they were mostly his fans. I don't see what difference that makes. It doesn't surprise me that he assumed they were Timothee's fans since Timothee's fans often love to jump at him for the slightest transgression.

Timothee clearly saw the comment, he was active on social media that day and he's not that oblivious. Not only would he have been notified of Armie tagging him, plenty of fans commented underneath tagging him and plenty of fans took screenshots and tagged them in those too. It was not remotely in poor taste and if you really think so, you're a clear prude. Timothee made his own peach joke on his story that same day that was even more risque than Armie's.

Why do you need for them not to be friends so badly? And don't say you don't, when you are also still here 200 posts later. The hypocrisy is mindblowing.

by Anonymousreply 199July 18, 2020 10:22 AM

R199 it's not hypocritical because you are attempting to debunk my opinion. the insanity. lmao

by Anonymousreply 200July 18, 2020 10:27 AM

R200 Calling me fixated, saying I'm not sane for the amount of posts I've made etc. when you've made the exact same amount of posts (actually more, since you keep double posting), just arguing for the opposite side is definitely hypocrisy. No one has forced you to stay here and repeat your opinion.

by Anonymousreply 201July 18, 2020 10:29 AM

r199 FYI Friendships take place between individuals. Arguing that someone must be friends because they interact with people someone else knows is nonsense. "Then if we want to go into those close to Armie, there is Timothee attending the protest with Nick and asking for Elizabeth's whereabouts at the Vanity Fair Oscar afterparty. " You mean the wife he's divorcing and the friend he's unfollowed? Those people close to Armie? LMAO

by Anonymousreply 202July 18, 2020 10:30 AM

R202 I'm fully aware of that thanks. I'm also aware that the only reason he knows those people is because of Armie. He wasn't divorcing her at the time of the party where Timothee was asking after her. And oh you mean the friend he unfollowed who he was hanging out with a few days ago? So estranged! Not close at all!

by Anonymousreply 203July 18, 2020 10:32 AM

r203 hold on? you people have been predicting a divorce for ages and now you're trying to say he's been "close" with his wife he let go to the VF party, alone and is now divorcing? LOL! People can be friends with friends of yours and still not be close to you. JS

by Anonymousreply 204July 18, 2020 10:35 AM

r164, yeah r158 sounds like a charmie who always begins the sentence ' I'm not a charmie but..........'

by Anonymousreply 205July 18, 2020 10:36 AM

I thought people said they were living separately since Jan? the story keeps changing.

by Anonymousreply 206July 18, 2020 10:38 AM

R204 Who is 'you people'? I haven't been predicting a divorce at all. That's not to say I was particularly surprised, I simply don't care enough to predict when people will break up.

'Let' her go to the party? She's a grown woman, older than him even. If she wants to go to a party alone, she will. Just like Armie does. Just like Timothee does. Just like Timothee's girlfriends have done.

Are you seriously suggesting that just because they are now divorcing, Armie is not close to the mother of his children who he has been with for thirteen years and even quarantined with? Uh, okay.

If you want to believe Timothee is close with Elizabeth and not Armie, go ahead. But then all your "but Elizabeth was there too!" arguments from earlier don't really take hold.

R205 I know right, arguing that they're still friends because he was asking after his wife, #justcharmietingz

by Anonymousreply 207July 18, 2020 10:39 AM

R207 Liz has inserted herself in CMBYN culture for years. You'd have to be blind to not notice she's used it for self promotion. You also have to be blind to not know she uses her connection to Timothee and her husband for attention. So, any involvement with Liz and Evelyn, is work. That's right. That's what I think. Do they really like each other? I don't know and don't think it's relevant here. You arguing that Timothee must be close to Armie because he's close to the woman who uses them both for clout and he's now divorcing...well, it's an argument for sure. Using Nick, his friend as evidence he must still be friends with Armie, is also an argument. It can also be argued that I've seen Nick and Timothee together more than once. I know they've known each other probably the same length of time that he's known Armie since Nick visited Crema set too. But, I don't know if they are BFFs or how close. Just that Timothee and Nick engage on social media and have done since CMBYN. They also attended a protest together, although they were in the same frame, I don't know how friendly their interaction was, I wasn't there. Can I assume he has some friendship with Nick? Sure. Does that have to include Armie? of course not. This isn't middle school. They are comfortable enough to be together alone without Armie (cause Armie was in the Caymans), so why should they rely on him for a friendship? they shouldn't and I am sure they don't.

by Anonymousreply 208July 18, 2020 10:50 AM

R208 Sure, Elizabeth has used CMBYN to promote herself. But Elizabeth was not doing so in this instance. Timothee was asking her friend where she was. Elizabeth was, as far as we know, minding her own business. I'd find it odd if he was asking after someone he didn't like. As I said earlier, two things can be simultaneously true. You can like someone and use them to help yourself. Timothee does it all the time with the ass-kissing to directors and powerful celebrities. Unless we assume he hates all of them. I would think if Timothee was truly not friends with Armie, he would not be interested in spending time with his wife or oldest friend. Those are probably the two people that have been closest to Armie during his life. If he gets on well with them, I don't see why he wouldn't get on well with Armie. It's possible, sure. But it would be odd. It would be unusual. And therefore I'm not going to assume it to be the case. And you will continue to believe whatever best fits your conspiracy.

by Anonymousreply 209July 18, 2020 10:57 AM

R209 never said he didn't like Elizabeth. Never said Timothee didn't like Armie. I said they weren't friends. I said I've seen it from Armie, never did I use Timothee as an example. I think Timothee probably just thinks he's grown apart or understands it for what it was. A relationship to promote their film with people he may like but, that aren't close friends. He still tries to engage with them all on social media. I think Armie however, is bitter and jealous and is not friendly to him anymore after promotions ended. He may meet up when it's convenient with publicist and ex wife to keep the impression that they are still friendly because they plan to make another movie together. but, he expresses hostility towards him which shows he isn't friends under the surface.

by Anonymousreply 210July 18, 2020 11:02 AM

R209 don't forget, Timothee didn't meet up with Liz at the VF party, he asked a mutual acquaintance where she was. He didn't arrive with her or plan to see her there as far as we know. So, it could have been small talk. In any event, as I said, I didn't say they weren't friends because of Timothee's feelings.

by Anonymousreply 211July 18, 2020 11:05 AM

R210 He tried to engage with him once on social media with three emojis and you are acting like he wrote him a heartfelt letter that got blanked. Chances are, Armie sent him a text or called him and interacted with him that way, away from the psycho shippers and people like you. Friendships work best when surrounded by normalcy, not craziness.

We haven't actually seen any recent interaction between them aside from the two social media incidents, neither of which were unfriendly. You are basing this all off of Armie's contempt for Timothee's fans. Yet you continue to ignore me when I say Giullian has shown the same. That Pauline has been blocking any of them that try it with her. He hasn't shown any hostility towards Timothee. At all. He has shown hostility towards his fans and his fans alone. You do understand that a celebrity is one person and their fans are millions of other people, right? You do comprehend that?

When asked most recently about the sequel, Armie couldn't have sounded less enthusiastic. As I said before, I sincerely doubt that it will happen.

R211 He knew she was there, suggesting that they had been in touch about the party or had already spoken earlier that night. He asked her friend, his acquaintance, where she was as he was on his way out. He could have just left.

by Anonymousreply 212July 18, 2020 11:11 AM

Sorry to intrude on this riveting tete a tete, but does anyone have thoughts about the screen record thing? Proof the DMs are real or what?

by Anonymousreply 213July 18, 2020 11:13 AM

R212 Armie engages with his blue ticks. Timothee rarely posts and in fact, they hadn't posted on either account for years. To dismiss it was telling. Again, those fans were his own fans. He assumed they were "Timmy stans" because he hates Timothee fans. Why hate them? We never engage with him. He is hostile because he hates the idea that Timothee took all the fans he thinks he's entitled to (this is my assumption, of course). The contempt over the years shows a hostility that is deep rooted. Linked to ignoring Timothee, it builds a picture. Their lack of interaction, builds a picture. It's not one things. It's all of it combined. I am not saying they are enemie. As I said, Timothee seeks engagement so there must be at least a surface relationship or Timothee is just trying to keep a connection with a man he will work intimately in the future with. Whatever the relationship is NOW, it's not a friendship, in my view. It hasn't been for many years.

by Anonymousreply 214July 18, 2020 11:24 AM

LOL!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215July 18, 2020 11:28 AM

I put the two Charmies on ignore and most of the thread disappeared!

by Anonymousreply 216July 18, 2020 11:29 AM

R214 So, just work with me for a second. Let's imagine that Timothee commented those emojis. Armie saw them, thought oof, probably not a good idea to excite the Charmies too much. Sent him a text repsonding to the comment instead. Is that too unbelievable for you? Would that be 'telling'? Because honestly, that was a (lighthearted) flirtatious comment. No other way of reading it. So how was Armie meant to respond if not in a similar way? And can you honestly not understand why Armie - who has spoken to someone over DM recently about how Charmies have harassed him, his family and his family's business for years - might want to avoid having to make a flirtatious comment back? Because frankly, that makes far more sense to me than him seeing that comment, thinking 'ugh, not this kid I can barely stand' and ignoring him.

To state that Timothee fans never engage with Armie is simply untrue. They have been responsible for much of the dragging of him in recent years. They bring all the problematic shit that he and Elizabeth do from Instagram and share it on Twitter so that people can laugh and attack. Despite claiming not to care about them. Back in the CMBYN days, there were Timothee fans that simply liked Armie and appreciated their friendship. Now, you either have to believe they're in love or that they hate each other. So of course he hates them. Because both options are crazy and bring craziness with them.

Hasn't been for many years? They've only known each other for four years.

by Anonymousreply 217July 18, 2020 11:32 AM

R215 that sounds just like whiny baby armie

by Anonymousreply 218July 18, 2020 11:40 AM

r217 you could assume Armie was avoiding Charmies but, that contradicts assuming that he was communicating with Timothee re the peach comment on Zoe's board. See, I don't think the comment he made on Zoe's board was friendly but, consistently hostile and seeking to shame Timothee in a very subtle way. Like going off on his fans on Instagram or Twitter. I think he just mentioned Timothee so people who posted knew who he was referring to. Regarding the emojis, if he was worried about Charmies, he wouldn't incite any reaction from them like he did with Zoe's post or like he did on the talk show where he said he sucked a dick. So no. I don't buy that he couldn't have come back with something light hearted to Timothee's emojis. That he give a like to either.

by Anonymousreply 219July 18, 2020 11:55 AM

r217 "he's only known him for four years". My point exactly and we haven't seen them just hanging out since promotion ended. Unless, the wife was there and some grainy shot was not so subtly leaked to the fandom taken from someone who works for Liz.

by Anonymousreply 220July 18, 2020 11:57 AM

R219 It doesn't. The peach comment was a direct reference to the movie. Timothee's comment was simply Timothee's lightheartedly flirting with Armie. Those are two different ballgames when it comes to Charmies. The suck a dick comment was back in early 2018. Charmies were nowhere near as intense back then.

Shame him for what? The peach scene? It's something they've both poked fun at numerous times over the years. As I said, Timothee also did it himself on his story that day.

We have seen them hang out since promo ended. It really doesn't matter to me that Elizabeth was there in some of those instances (but not all), because I believe she is friends with Timothee too, so I don't see why she wouldn't be.

by Anonymousreply 221July 18, 2020 12:01 PM

wouldn't it be hot if Nick was actually fucking Timothee? yum

by Anonymousreply 222July 18, 2020 12:19 PM

The only birthday party that Timothee ever attended for the Hammer side of things was for Nick...

by Anonymousreply 223July 18, 2020 12:21 PM

R223 And Ashton

by Anonymousreply 224July 18, 2020 12:22 PM

Fucking hell, ENOUGH with these walls of text about Armie/Timothee! Let's get back to the actual topic, which is Armie's freakazoidness. The two Charmies have sucked every bit of oxygen out of what had been a fun thread--which is typical, but still annoying as fuck.

Nobody cares about any of that shit. We want Russian hoes, ropes and buttplugs, swingers' clubs, the BDSM dungeons of Hollywood, Twitter receipts, crazy evangelical moms trying to drive out the demons, high-powered lawyers playing dirty and people using their media connections to plant blind items! And we want it all on THIS thread.

by Anonymousreply 225July 18, 2020 12:36 PM

Armie must have used buttplugs and ropes (gently) when he was experimenting with Timmy's body at the start of their relationship.

by Anonymousreply 226July 18, 2020 12:43 PM

R225 FTW

by Anonymousreply 227July 18, 2020 12:49 PM

r213 screen records can be easily faked, too so it's no proof of anything. The russian woman seems pretty obsessed and thirsty and changes her story constantly. Her credibility is not looking good at all which is why outside of fans and some gossip forums no one's paying attention to this ~tea. I remember the Kit Harrington thing was everywhere and he isn't much more relevant than Armie so.

by Anonymousreply 228July 18, 2020 1:11 PM

He can quit acting and go live off of his trust. I am sure that he has it after his parents welcomed him back to the fold.

by Anonymousreply 229July 18, 2020 1:18 PM

r228 you are kidding? Jon Snow is known worldwide. Nobody knows Amie.

by Anonymousreply 230July 18, 2020 1:18 PM

R228 Sure they can be faked, but isn't it just more likely that they're real? The only people who are invested in them being fake are charmies who think he's in a relationship with Chalamet (ROFL). They look real to me and everyone else who's howling with laughter at him rn.

by Anonymousreply 231July 18, 2020 1:20 PM

r229 he has property investment and will inherit a fortune. yes, he doesn't need acting. he's not very good at it. he should do some producing maybe. something out of the limelight but, he's needy and attention seeking.

by Anonymousreply 232July 18, 2020 1:21 PM

r228 yes, Jon Snow not Kit Harington who has an even shittier career than Armie except for GOT.

r231 to each their own. You believe they're real, good for you. My post was a reply to someone asking if screen record = real? Answer: no. Me, I think this woman is unhinged and she didn't convince me. I couldn't give two shit about Chalamet.

by Anonymousreply 233July 18, 2020 1:28 PM

two shitS

by Anonymousreply 234July 18, 2020 1:28 PM

[quote]He can quit acting and go live off of his trust. I am sure that he has it after his parents welcomed him back to the fold.

It's possible his parents can cut off his trusts a la Candy Spelling, or divert his trusts to his grandchildren.

by Anonymousreply 235July 18, 2020 1:45 PM

Hi DL Stans,

I heard someone's been talking about me...

So what did I miss? Who should I go-off on?

P.S. This is a real photo of my actual penis

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236July 18, 2020 2:06 PM

Jesus...236 posts!?!

People, get a life. Find a relationship. Get out of your parents’ basement

by Anonymousreply 237July 18, 2020 2:44 PM

It's only like 70 posts if you mute the two Charmies.

by Anonymousreply 238July 18, 2020 3:11 PM

Does he really like BDSM or was it a plot to get the Christian Grey part?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239July 18, 2020 3:18 PM

The DMs are real. He's just too irrelevant for anyone to care.

by Anonymousreply 240July 18, 2020 4:41 PM

R198 Yes, it's just two people, and it's what happens when fangirlism meets autism. They've literally just been saying the same thing to each other for hours.

R213 I think it proves it, just based off the amount of work that would be needed to fake the list of DMs. It does rather seem the Charmies agree too, as they're now coming up with even more "reasons" to dismiss her, which proves they know their initial attempts were bullshit. The latest is that she was 'inspired' by some fake messages someone created a couple of weeks ago as part of some fan-fic - which ignores the fact she first posted this stuff in January.

They're also claiming she wrote a fan-fic with this exact story and exchange of messages and so on - but no links to it or anything. They're so desperate they're throwing anything to the wall hoping it sticks. Which, again, just serves as confirmation they know it's real.

And of course, Armie hasn't said anything. The guy who responds to anything, and yet has remained silent on this topic.

by Anonymousreply 241July 18, 2020 6:04 PM

Seems to be a rash of blind items since the divorce. Not sure this one makes much sense. This was a man who was too shy to show dong in CMBYN. Also why would Liz let herself be filmed when there was a divorce on the way? Not sure who benefits from this? A desperate no-homoing of Armie Hammer perhaps.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242July 18, 2020 6:44 PM

[quote]Not sure this one makes much sense.

A blind item not making sense? Heaven forfend! It's almost like they're made up bullshit or something.

by Anonymousreply 243July 18, 2020 6:47 PM

Made up to what end though? Is someone trying to establish a timeline? He was a beast your honour. Couldn't keep his hands off me - right up to the ten year mark. Where my $s at ?

by Anonymousreply 244July 18, 2020 7:28 PM

Oh, you're one of those who think Liz is leaking them, are you? So you think she made up a lie that they're still having sex right up until the announcement, and they were filming it? You don't see a problem with that? Namely Armie's lawyers saying "well let's see these videos then"?

by Anonymousreply 245July 18, 2020 8:31 PM

He is a cheap cheater and even his PR team is sorry for Elizabeth. Charmies are very angry the PR hasn't said anything, think they probably lost all faith in him, his PR now are his shady friends and keyboard warrior charmies.

by Anonymousreply 246July 18, 2020 8:40 PM

[quote]even his PR team is sorry for Elizabeth

Wait, what?

by Anonymousreply 247July 18, 2020 8:50 PM

[quote]And of course, Armie hasn't said anything. The guy who responds to anything, and yet has remained silent on this topic.

Just like he never refuted or even acknowledged the accusations of being paid to go to SA. Could have shut all of it down with one tweet, but never did. Which means he did get paid.

[quote]They're also claiming she wrote a fan-fic with this exact story and exchange of messages and so on - but no links to it or anything.

Pretty convenient that these women are professional-grade detectives and archivists...except when they're not.

by Anonymousreply 248July 18, 2020 8:55 PM

R247 In the Cut video of Elizabeth's skin care routine, Evelyn left a heart emoji as comment. The pap dog walk feel like their half-assed attempts to say they still work for him, but they don't have any real desire to rehabilitate his image. He is a lost cause.

by Anonymousreply 249July 18, 2020 9:22 PM

R249 Ha. Makes sense though, she was probably the one who hired them for him in the first place

by Anonymousreply 250July 18, 2020 9:29 PM

Everyone gets papped in Larchmont Village.

by Anonymousreply 251July 18, 2020 10:56 PM

I refer now to the Blind Item posted by R242

So assuming this was real blind item, (and we have zero way of proving it but let's just go with it), it was published on June 1st. Just start with that timeline. Quarantine in full swing. It ain't a stretch that Armie wasn't the only one hitting the bottle/drugs REALLY hard in the Caymans. Could it have been that, in the absence of the structure and duties of normal daily life, the couple's unstructured, entitled, millionaire quarantine lifestyle began to really spiral out of control? Sex, drugs, rock and roll, and homemade pornos?

Perhaps "somebody" came to their senses and went "WTF are we doing?!?! This is unhealthy! We have young kids! Aghghgh! I feel dirty! I hate youuuuu! You're a BDSM Knot-Making, Misogynistic Hate-Fucking, Midlife-Floundering, Demon-Possessed FREAKAZOID! Must...take...shower. So...unclean!"

"Oh, and p.s. you WILL be hearing from my lawyer. Good luck getting any visitation with my innocent babies, you fucking perv!"

by Anonymousreply 252July 18, 2020 11:56 PM

R252 Or the guy who believes in QAnon and who is known for making stuff up has made up more stuff

by Anonymousreply 253July 19, 2020 12:06 AM

The sly Armie references in this post...yep, he's becoming a meme

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 254July 19, 2020 1:41 AM

The AGC blind says that Armie is very selfish and demanding of his wife. If he’s not having a good time, then neither can she. Armie sounds like a complete creep. The open marriage was his idea. But I guess she started liking it too, but he doesn’t want her to explore. It’s the Armie Hammer Show 24/7.

by Anonymousreply 255July 19, 2020 1:47 AM

Armie and Elizabeth are both wildly narcissistic a-holes whose respective cases of arrested development led to a grotesque codependency in which they simultaneously antagonized each other and flourished together. They are both equally reprehensible.

by Anonymousreply 256July 19, 2020 2:15 AM

That reminds me of this thread... good re-reading now that we've actually come to the divorce

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257July 19, 2020 2:24 AM

Let's remember, he was 23 when they MARRIED. Not when they started dating. When they got married. He's tantruming. She as well. Although she is four years older than him. When in Hollywood and you can have it all, it must be hard to stay the course.

Also, as a first-married (or divorced, comme moi) person knows, what starts out as a naive love affair can turn, over time, into a quagmire of unexamined childhood baggage. Very messy.

by Anonymousreply 258July 19, 2020 2:46 AM

I'm the OP of this very amusing, messy thread. I really wish the two dueling "Charmies" hadn't derailed the whole damn vibe. We could have had a real good time. People, let's keep partying here. It's so fun. Don't let their hyper-seriousness get in the way. Armie is falling apart and it's AMAZING. Remember that!

Proceed.

by Anonymousreply 259July 19, 2020 2:54 AM

[quote]Armie is falling apart and it's AMAZING

I'm really hoping it ends in a dramatic outburst on Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 260July 19, 2020 3:00 AM

R260 I know, he's been so quiet.

Maybe his mother got the exorcism to take.

by Anonymousreply 261July 19, 2020 3:02 AM

R261 Or his divorce attorney changed his passwords

by Anonymousreply 262July 19, 2020 3:03 AM

Hey party people!! C.mon! It's Saturday night!! Lets gossip about these crazy people some more! No Timmystans invited.

by Anonymousreply 263July 19, 2020 6:49 AM

r263 There are about 5 Armie stans. It's going to get very quiet on here.

by Anonymousreply 264July 19, 2020 8:59 AM

At least he no longer has to worry about those dancing memes that he was so embarrassed about. Like, quitting twitter level of embarrassment. Lmao.

by Anonymousreply 265July 19, 2020 9:35 AM

A lot of people think he's a disgusting pervert now so good job on going from bland old money to gross old money. Really, he should just quit acting, go into producing or directing but he's too dumb for the latter lbr.

by Anonymousreply 266July 19, 2020 12:35 PM

He let his son lick his toes. For that alone, he should have no career.

by Anonymousreply 267July 19, 2020 12:47 PM

The toe-fellating video is a good example of the codependence between them. Remember it was Elizabeth who filmed it, wrote the caption and uploaded the video to Instagram. They are both perverts.

by Anonymousreply 268July 19, 2020 12:57 PM

Armie will probably see the kids once a month, supervised.

by Anonymousreply 269July 19, 2020 1:13 PM

That's still more than he sees them now.

by Anonymousreply 270July 19, 2020 1:21 PM

He doesn't GAF about his kids, otherwise he wouldn't humiliate himself and them so regularly online.

by Anonymousreply 271July 19, 2020 1:32 PM

remember when he said he didn't do full frontal on film because he didn't want to embarrass his daughter? pretty sure she'd have found it preferable to the daddy/kitten shit.

by Anonymousreply 272July 19, 2020 1:34 PM

R272 This^ I get he being stupid and getting a thrill on getting away with sexting, but he is a very shitty parent for not thinking about his kids.

by Anonymousreply 273July 19, 2020 1:38 PM

He's managed to do the double whammy and embarrass them both majorly, with Ford's toe-sucking and now Harper has to deal with having the daddy/little girl shit public.

by Anonymousreply 274July 19, 2020 1:40 PM

Remember when he missed the daughter’s Christmas pageant to go party in Saudi Arabia? LOL!

by Anonymousreply 275July 19, 2020 1:40 PM

I do feel bad for the kids. You can tell the little girl adores him. But he was gone working almost all last year, and then when he finally came home he stayed for like two days and then took off for SA with his friends, missing some big school event of hers. Just like he missed Father's Day to go to the runway shows with Luca a couple of years ago. He makes all this noise about being a dad, but it sure doesn't look like he does much parenting. Once he has a new gf to take up his time those kids will be lucky to see him at all.

[quote]If he’s not having a good time, then neither can she. Armie sounds like a complete creep. The open marriage was his idea. But I guess she started liking it too, but he doesn’t want her to explore.

The one aspect of all this I just can't believe is the idea of Liz really being into swinging or an open marriage. This woman is way too much of a control freak to let loose like that. Look at all the beach/pool/yacht pics she posts, fully done up, and never goes in the water. She wouldn't want to mess up her hair or her makeup, and you can't be wound that tight and still throw down sexually. She comes off as as weirdly asexual for someone who puts so much effort into her looks.

by Anonymousreply 276July 19, 2020 1:50 PM

Update! The Russian has made a tumblr (lol) post with another screen record. Can't link but search armie on twitter and you'll find it. Looks pretty legit to me.

by Anonymousreply 277July 19, 2020 1:57 PM

this russian is sure thirsty for attention

by Anonymousreply 278July 19, 2020 1:58 PM

Russian kitten has a morbid satisfaction they actually got divorced.

by Anonymousreply 279July 19, 2020 2:01 PM

Yaaaaaas! This is replenishing my electrolytes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280July 19, 2020 2:03 PM

she's fighting a lost cause, charmies don't care about proof. they believe what they want. but she's an asshole too, considering she originally said she regretted sharing anything on the forum because he'd been nice to her and now she's determined to get everyone to believe it. they'd probably make a good couple actually.

by Anonymousreply 281July 19, 2020 2:04 PM

I love that she opened a Tumblr account. The chaotic energy of this people is priceless. I don't feel sorry for Hammer, he had it a long time coming.

by Anonymousreply 282July 19, 2020 2:06 PM

“Be my slave” is very bad. But it explains why he was freaking out so much on social media about the Confederacy, because he uses the terminology for personal pleasure.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283July 19, 2020 2:12 PM

she's not black so i don't think it's an issue, it's pretty common terminology for this kind of kink. no worse than calling her a whore.

by Anonymousreply 284July 19, 2020 2:13 PM

R284 tell that to black people.

by Anonymousreply 285July 19, 2020 2:16 PM

I wonder if he would do Slave Play.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 286July 19, 2020 2:17 PM

R285 i am black

by Anonymousreply 287July 19, 2020 2:18 PM

Lmao black people are not the only ones to have been enslaved. Sex slave is a thing and is referenced often, including in movies made by black people like Get Out.

by Anonymousreply 288July 19, 2020 2:24 PM

It's getting better and better...

Dru and Elizabeth must have a meltdown.

by Anonymousreply 289July 19, 2020 2:26 PM

someone on tapatalk said that elizabeth had responded to an instagram comment insulting armie saying 'dont believe everything you read' but then deleted it. dont know if that really happened but interesting if it did

by Anonymousreply 290July 19, 2020 2:27 PM

Nastya vs Tumblr charmies sounds promising, keep poking her charmies we need the dick pics.

by Anonymousreply 291July 19, 2020 2:29 PM

why on earth didnt he make her sign that nda

by Anonymousreply 292July 19, 2020 2:30 PM

they didn't meet in person.. it's hard to convince someone to sign a legal document over instagram dm's.

by Anonymousreply 293July 19, 2020 2:32 PM

She admits they never even met in the dms so why was she saying they had anal lmao? This is just some cringy sexting. He sounds fucking pathetic, too. He just flushed his image down the toiled for good, I hope the sexting with the fugly fatso was worth it cause lmfaooo dumbfuck is done.

by Anonymousreply 294July 19, 2020 2:34 PM

it's one thing for her to try and prove that she's not a liar but these accounts on twitter that keep obsessively tweeting about how they're real and reposting her proof have issues. think they need to get some action themselves. and wake up to the idea that charmies aren't going to suddenly be like oh okay you're right they're real.

by Anonymousreply 295July 19, 2020 2:36 PM

R296 she didn't say they had anal, she said he was 'fixated' on anal

by Anonymousreply 296July 19, 2020 2:36 PM

They had virtual anal. still counts.

by Anonymousreply 297July 19, 2020 2:37 PM

I think he's actually retarded. I'm sure he could find an escort service in Montreal instead of dm-ing with this fugly bitch from his official account without an NDA. I'm fucking thrilled this thirsty cow exposed his idiotic, disgusting ass! It's what he deserves.

by Anonymousreply 298July 19, 2020 2:41 PM

eh, it's not that bad. embarassing and funny yes, but i doubt it's gonna hurt him in the long run. cheating is standard in hollywood, kinks are normal. the prudes are the only people that make a fuss over something like this.

by Anonymousreply 299July 19, 2020 2:44 PM

[quote]wake up to the idea that charmies aren't going to suddenly be like oh okay you're right they're real.

Yeah, the charmies will NEVER admit this could be on the level because it destroys everything for them. They've reached the point now where they're claiming there's some vast anti-Armie conspiracy responsible for all this, rather than entertaining the possibility that Armie is a het sex pig who was messaging hoes during the time they imagined he was living a romance novel with Timmy (despite prior proof he had contact with women in his DMs which Liz intervened in).

by Anonymousreply 300July 19, 2020 2:47 PM

R300 the thing is they could use it to their advantage. say oh he's fixated on anal. oh he was having affairs. but they're too obsessed with the idea that him and timothee are essentially a married couple that would never dare to be interested in anyone else.

by Anonymousreply 301July 19, 2020 2:53 PM

Yes Charmies will end up saying she was a whore he was trying things with before going to his true love Timothee.

by Anonymousreply 302July 19, 2020 2:58 PM

lol this pathetic bitch never even had an intention to meet that fat ho. Who the fuck needs an ugly ho from Russia when there's plenty of hot women in LA, Montreal, everywhere who would sign an NDA in a second? He seems to get his rocks off on sexting but gets cold feet on the real thing. Such a turn off, plus his sex talk is cringe af. He's all talk, so fucking embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 303July 19, 2020 3:01 PM

One could argue that leading this woman on was simply an extension of the fetish, he gets off on the power/humiliation aspect.

by Anonymousreply 304July 19, 2020 3:05 PM

yeah he has an excuse to not meet her every time, constantly talks about his conscience and despite what she claimed earlier broke it off weeks before elizabeth dmed her and blocked her. even the sexting is pretty light from what we've seen and then he goes into asking her about her day lmao. was it worth the embarrassment

by Anonymousreply 305July 19, 2020 3:05 PM

r272 He didn't want frontal because he has a 7 inch, fully hard if you wear special eyewear on a good day and Timothee has a 9 inch monster.

by Anonymousreply 306July 19, 2020 3:05 PM

R306 in your dreams maybe

by Anonymousreply 307July 19, 2020 3:06 PM

R306 It's documented. I don't have to dream.

by Anonymousreply 308July 19, 2020 3:06 PM

R308 okay sweetie

by Anonymousreply 309July 19, 2020 3:07 PM

I think he makes a very hot Dom Daddy.

by Anonymousreply 310July 19, 2020 3:08 PM

r308 was for r307

by Anonymousreply 311July 19, 2020 3:09 PM

r311 Dom with a little girl fetish? Gross

by Anonymousreply 312July 19, 2020 3:09 PM

r312 was for 310

by Anonymousreply 313July 19, 2020 3:10 PM

r305 ikr, technically he never even cheated on Liz with this Russian but holy shit the embarrassment is waaaay worse than if he had been exposed for fucking a bunch of women. Like he's literally a stupid, whiny manchild that doesn't even know how to cheat lmao. Judging by the content of these dms what he needed was a therapist because he's obviously going through some sort of crisis rather a bigmouthed Russian trashbag but hey, like I said, he richly deserves this humiliation.

by Anonymousreply 314July 19, 2020 3:17 PM

He seems like a sad closeted gay man who is very sexually repressed because he's not living his best gay life so experimented with bondage but, as too afraid to get close to a woman so he tried virtual sex but, instead of coming off as sexy started veering into creepy pedo talk and exposing his desire to have anal sex.

by Anonymousreply 315July 19, 2020 3:22 PM

R315 = the new Charmie defense

by Anonymousreply 316July 19, 2020 3:25 PM

R306

Living for those dick pics!!

A film with NastyFatsoNastya and her kitten buttplug would kill my hard-on.

by Anonymousreply 317July 19, 2020 3:26 PM

[R315] i agree, he clearly needs therapy. but please, stop with the pedo talk, this is clearly not that.

by Anonymousreply 318July 19, 2020 3:27 PM

r316 I'm not a Charmie. Timothee doesn't want this closeted moron with the tinymeat.

by Anonymousreply 319July 19, 2020 3:28 PM

R319 you sound like a virgin when you talk about a 7 inch dick being tiny btw

by Anonymousreply 320July 19, 2020 3:29 PM

His sex talk is pretty standard. It would work on me.

by Anonymousreply 321July 19, 2020 3:30 PM

r320 when a guy says it 7 inch that means it 5 inches.

by Anonymousreply 322July 19, 2020 3:30 PM

R316

Too bad Elizabeth isn't twisted enough to jump in his BDSM bandwagon!

She would have been a perfect dominatrix grooming kitten girls for Armie.

Maybe using spiked Bird Bakery Cookies...

Imagine the scandal!!

by Anonymousreply 323July 19, 2020 3:31 PM

R322 i got the impression that she saw his dick so i would think she would know if he was lying

by Anonymousreply 324July 19, 2020 3:32 PM

This has got to be the most hilarious scandal any actor could have. He's outdone himself with this lameness.

by Anonymousreply 325July 19, 2020 3:32 PM

In his defense since it's now clear they have never met IRL, that means she really doesn't know how big his dick is.

by Anonymousreply 326July 19, 2020 3:33 PM

R326 you can tell the difference between a 5 inch and 7 inch in a video

by Anonymousreply 327July 19, 2020 3:34 PM

r316, not really. I'm not a Charmie but I agree that his fixation with anal and leading this woman on several times without ever intending to go through with it is weird af. Also if he had actual intentions to cheat why didn't he just find a woman around him because he's rich and famous (even if he's irrelevant b HW standards) so piece of cake to find one or a hundred fuck buddies.

by Anonymousreply 328July 19, 2020 3:35 PM

His dick obviously isn't small. Move on.

by Anonymousreply 329July 19, 2020 3:35 PM

r329 Provide the receipts because it looks pretty small from his photos.

by Anonymousreply 330July 19, 2020 3:36 PM

R330 you've seen his dick pics?

by Anonymousreply 331July 19, 2020 3:37 PM

R329 Besides, wasn't it him who told her it was "approximately 18cm" ?

by Anonymousreply 332July 19, 2020 3:37 PM

R330 This is the one that didn't sign the NDA. I'm sure the guilt was gone once he started taking his ring off and openly flirting with the hoes online and overseas.

by Anonymousreply 333July 19, 2020 3:37 PM

R332 = idiot

by Anonymousreply 334July 19, 2020 3:38 PM

Approximately 18 cm to me translates to "my dick is small".

by Anonymousreply 335July 19, 2020 3:38 PM

18 cm erect is more than honest, people.

Tape from above, of course.

What about the girth?

by Anonymousreply 336July 19, 2020 3:39 PM

R335 and your comments here translate to "i'm a virgin"

by Anonymousreply 337July 19, 2020 3:40 PM

This woman was not attractive and was willing to humiliate himself for him, that's what he got off on. He has a Madonna-Whore complex. "Men with this complex desire a sexual partner who has been degraded (the whore) while they cannot desire the respected partner (the Madonna)."

"It is possible that such a split may be exacerbated when the sufferer is raised by a cold but overprotective mother[7] – a lack of emotional nurturing paradoxically strengthening an incestuous tie."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 338July 19, 2020 3:41 PM

r331 No but, I've seen him wearing some tight, tight pants and some short, short shorts. And not a dick outline in sight. Ever. Does he tuck?

by Anonymousreply 339July 19, 2020 3:41 PM

OMG enough with the dick size shit. This idiot is a colossal mess that can't even cheat like a normal person. That's what we should be focusing on. Psychologists would have a field day with this mess of a man lmao

by Anonymousreply 340July 19, 2020 3:41 PM

r340 This is true. But, I submit to you that his possible inadequate equipment might be also the reason he feels like he needs to hide in the closet. If he thinks other men would judge him based on his size he might be afraid to explore his true self. He might have a homophobic impression of gay men instilled from his conservative upbringing which gives him the misconception that all gay men are interested is big cocks. He's always mentioning how tall he is and leaked that story about them needing to edit out his balls from the CMBYN movie. He's overcompensating. I think he thinks stature is important so a small cock would really hurt his self image. Plus it's funny.

by Anonymousreply 341July 19, 2020 3:46 PM

R341 you're as weird as him

by Anonymousreply 342July 19, 2020 3:47 PM

r338 totally agree. The fact that she's ugly and fat and all the way from Russia is a major red flag that he never intended to actually fuck her.

by Anonymousreply 343July 19, 2020 3:51 PM

I'm just waiting to see if the delusional shippers obsessed with him and Chalamet forget that they're real world people and start talking about Alpha/Beta/Omega dynamics from fanfiction.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 344July 19, 2020 5:16 PM

Two things... 1) if you read the Russian forum she kept hinting they met up 2) he "broke up" with her in early March and she had the convo with Liz in early June so how in the fuck is Liz at fault for Armie not signing an NDA with her? The girl is obviously trying to spread this story (the Russian forum, insta, twitter, tumblr) to her advantage but Armie is dumber than dirt for not realizing she'll run her mouth about it everywhere eventually, especially after he dumped her. Un-fucking-believable how stupid this guy is! Unreal.

by Anonymousreply 345July 19, 2020 5:54 PM

Two things... 1) if you read the Russian forum she kept hinting they met up 2) he "broke up" with her in early March and she had the convo with Liz in early June so how in the fuck is Liz at fault for Armie not signing an NDA with her? The girl is obviously trying to spread this story (the Russian forum, insta, twitter, tumblr) to her advantage but Armie is dumber than dirt for not realizing she'll run her mouth about it everywhere eventually, especially after he dumped her. Un-fucking-believable how stupid this guy is! Unreal.

by Anonymousreply 346July 19, 2020 5:54 PM

^1) if you read the Russian forum she kept hinting they met up when they clearly didn't

by Anonymousreply 347July 19, 2020 5:55 PM

yep she tried to make out that it ended because elizabeth caught them and called her out but her own proof of the dms shows that he messaged her months before elizabeth to end it. cringe

by Anonymousreply 348July 19, 2020 5:57 PM

I mean the girl is clearly delusional, she called this a relationship and him her lover lmao. But I'm glad he got exposed so his future partners can know what a lying pos he is before they get involved with him.

by Anonymousreply 349July 19, 2020 6:13 PM

You know he was probably keeping up dozens of these correspondences... I would venture it was the woman who sent him bondage pics via DM, and he would reply if he found them enticing. If he was soliciting bondage pics, he would probably just have used a burner account.

by Anonymousreply 350July 19, 2020 6:59 PM

R316 Hilarious, isn't it? The Russian girl creating her Tumblr really shook them. It led to a lot more "even if it is real" type posts.

by Anonymousreply 351July 19, 2020 7:05 PM

He's too fucking stupid for burner accounts lbr. I was just on twitter looking through his tag. Jesus, everyone's laughing at him now. This will follow him forever and he didn't even get a round of sex out of it. So dumb. Sooo dumb it's hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 352July 19, 2020 7:18 PM

God, you people are dramatic. This won't ruin his career.

by Anonymousreply 353July 19, 2020 7:21 PM

You're right, he's too irrelevant for this to ruin his career completely but he's a laughing stock now. Imagine his colleagues having a good laugh at him lol. And how is his fake woke ass gonna go on twitter to preach about this or that now? I bet it does wonders for his self esteem.

by Anonymousreply 354July 19, 2020 7:26 PM

I doubt it, real life isn't anon gossip board or twitter.

by Anonymousreply 355July 19, 2020 7:30 PM

The responses to any future tweets, etc, are going to be gloriously hilarious

by Anonymousreply 356July 19, 2020 7:31 PM

R355 Because it's well known that actors don't gossip about each other?

by Anonymousreply 357July 19, 2020 7:32 PM

Dude, the journos are laughing their asses off and making fun of him, you think people who know him can't see this shit too just because they're not posting about it openly?

by Anonymousreply 358July 19, 2020 7:33 PM

i cant be the only person who finds him even hotter now. plus most guys have had awkward sexting over DMs. it's not that bad

by Anonymousreply 359July 19, 2020 7:35 PM

i follow lots of journos on twitter and there were hardly any mentions when it was first out and i've seen none today.

by Anonymousreply 360July 19, 2020 7:41 PM

As embarrassing as the DMs are they won't hurt his career as it already was on a downward slide toward perpetual character work.

Given the considerable financial obligation of the forthcoming alimony, it would at this point behoove him to take on new management/agent/PR and try to relaunch himself as a television actor.

by Anonymousreply 361July 19, 2020 7:41 PM

This absolutely killed any shred of boner I had for him. I just find him pathetic now but he's such a trainwreck I can't stop looking lol

by Anonymousreply 362July 19, 2020 7:52 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!