Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Supernatural - Part 21

We're still waiting for the "Famous Final Scene."

Meanwhile, lets check out Jensen Ackles' hot butt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84August 1, 2020 2:49 PM

Mmmm... yummy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1July 13, 2020 2:29 AM

I could snack on that cute little butt for days...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2July 13, 2020 2:31 AM

Jensen Ackles is a homophobe!! Cancel this show!!

by Anonymousreply 3July 13, 2020 4:16 AM

R3, Bye Wig!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4July 13, 2020 6:05 AM

Benny is such a slut!

Here is Ty Olsson feeling up Jason Momoa.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5July 13, 2020 7:22 PM

Dean couldn't resist Benny's blue eyes...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6July 13, 2020 7:30 PM

Brandon W. Jones from the "Bitten" episode.

HELL yes!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7July 13, 2020 8:47 PM

What have the boys been up to, since production was halted in March?

by Anonymousreply 8July 14, 2020 3:23 PM

Apparently Jared was traipsing through Utah on his way to Idaho with his kids.

Lots of pictures on Gen’s Instagram.

Who the hell knows about Jensen, except attending poorly viewed/attended political talks.

I was hoping Jared was making his way to the Canadian border so they could finish up the last two episodes but since Canada isn’t letting any infected American in, who knows.

by Anonymousreply 9July 14, 2020 4:03 PM

R9, can't they finish the editing now?

I understand that everything was shut down during the beginning of the pandemic, but the production studio and editing rooms have been open for a while now, so can't they just wrap up the series?

I thought that they were just waiting to finish editing?

by Anonymousreply 10July 14, 2020 6:04 PM

The last two episodes have yet to be filmed. They’re not even started on that.

Now just saw that the Canadian border will be shut until the 21st of August so even more delay.

The last 5 episodes did have to be put together (editing, sound, special effects etc) so unless they’ve opened up their post-production facilities, there are no completed episodes for airing.

by Anonymousreply 11July 14, 2020 6:43 PM

They've all been at home with their families. I'm sure they've cherished that.

Jared, as far as I can tell, has been pretty much just enjoying his time with his wife and kids. They went traveling for a while...maybe they're still on vacation. No idea. He posted quite a long and detailed letter in support of racial justice a while back. I liked it. We've always known he's a progressive, though, so it wasn't out of character.

Jensen and Danneel have done a few internet shows like the JDM one and the Jewel one. They've also been doing a lot of political and social/racial justice stuff, like attending Misha's conversations with activists and even the one he did with the Biden campaign. The latter surprised me, since Jensen has always been the most studiously apolitical of J2M and his participation in that was a tacit Biden endorsement. His brewery is also doing a "Black is beautiful" partnership for racial equality. He and Danneel were at one of the Austin BLM protests.

Misha has been doing all his normal political activism, as I mentioned. He's organized a lot of PPE for health care workers and food assistance for hungry children. He's also doing his GISH stuff. He's always had a large social media footprint, so it's easy to see what he's up to.

Alex is Canadian, so I'm sure his life is less circumscribed than the other three. He's been tweeting about racial justice and LGBT rights and has a birthday fundraiser for those two causes. I wonder if Alex has a gay sibling or something, since he seems really immersed in gay activism.

by Anonymousreply 12July 14, 2020 9:15 PM

Thanks for that, R12!

I love to hear updates on the guys.

by Anonymousreply 13July 14, 2020 9:18 PM

The CW Fall Schedule: Final ‘Supernatural’ Episodes, Delayed Summer Shows

The CW released its fall schedule Thursday, and the only thing staying put from last year’s lineup is “Supernatural” Thursdays.

The rest of what would have been the network’s regular schedule was reshuffled due to production delays caused by the pandemic, which means that all the shows that would normally return this fall have been pushed to January.

Series premieres of new shows “Superman & Lois,” “Walker” are being saved for early next year. In their place will be a mix of original and recently acquired programming from streaming services, including first-time broadcast TV airings of DC Univers’s “Swamp Thing” in the primetime Tuesday slot followed by CBS All Access’s “Tell Me a Story” at 9 p.m.

The “Supernatural” final season will pick back up as planned, however, getting the primetime slot on Thursdays followed by “Outpost” at 9 p.m.

On June 2, the network shifted its schedule to accommodate the acquisition of Patrick Tempsey-led Italian thriller series “Devils,” which took Wednesday 8-9 p.m. timeslot previously occupied by “Two Sentence Horror Stories” and “Dead Pixels,” the latter of which was acquired last month along with “Coroner,” which will remain in the 9-10 p.m. Wednesday timeslot.

In May, the network also ordered a brand new show, “The World’s Funniest Animals,” which will air Friday nights at 8 p.m.

In January, “Superman & Lois” will get the Tuesday 9 p.m. slot after “The Flash,” and “Walker” will get the primetime Thursday slot followed by “Legacies.”

“Riverdale” and “Nancy Drew,” will keep their same Wednesday slots as last year, as will “All American” and “Black Lightning” on Mondays. On Sundays, “Batwoman” will be followed by “Charmed” instead of “Supergirl,” which has been pushed to midseason along with new series “Kung Fu” and “The Republic of Sarah,” and returning series “DC’s Legends of Tomorrow,” “Dynasty,” “In The Dark,” and “Roswell, New Mexico.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14July 15, 2020 4:55 AM

Misha is doing a chat today with legislators on racial justice. An hour from now!

by Anonymousreply 15July 15, 2020 9:58 PM

Let's recognize that the most significant video game of this year ships Cockles.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16July 15, 2020 10:35 PM

Season 8 has to be the gayest episode ever.

I swear, there was a serious love triangle between Sam, Dean and Benny.

Sam forcing Dean to choose him over Benny, and Dean forcing Sam to choose him over Amelia.

Dean kept running off in secret to meet Benny, and Sam was so angry! He literally wanted to kill Benny, every time he saw him! rofl.

And then Dean kept guilt tripping Sam about Amelia, saying that she was taking him away from "the job."

And Benny calling Dean, every time he got lonely.

At the end of the episode I was watching, Dean dumped Benny and Sam dumped Amelia. Then like a good wife, Sam made Dean some dinner and they ate together on the couch, while watching tv.

Now THAT's true love!

by Anonymousreply 17July 15, 2020 10:46 PM

Chili, wasn’t it?

Yup, Sam will choose Dean. And vice-versa. Every. Single. Fucking. Time.

Fuck all other people or creatures.

by Anonymousreply 18July 16, 2020 12:20 AM

Castiel loves Dick!

The two-timing slut!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19July 16, 2020 3:21 PM

[quote] Eric Kripke reflects on his decision to leave Supernatural after season 5

Sera Gamble is taking it upon herself to deliver a Supernatural reunion in these trying times. Gamble, a former writer/showrunner on Supernatural and current showrunner on Netflix's YOU, has a recurring video series called Writer Q&A where she interviews other writers about their careers, and on Wednesday, she reunited with her former co-worker Eric Kripke, otherwise known as the creator of Supernatural and current showrunner on Amazon's The Boys.

Kripke ran the Supernatural writers' room for the first five seasons before passing the baton to Gamble, who was showrunner for seasons 6 and 7. And now, years after their time on the hit CW series, which has yet to air its final episodes, Gamble and Kripke are looking back on their time with the Winchester brothers.

Gamble kicked off the conversation by asking how Kripke made the decision that season 5 would be his last with the sci-fi drama. "People don't quite understand what 22 episodes are like," Kripke says, explaining how much work goes into those very long seasons. "When people really connect to the show, if they understood the absolute f--king chaos that was happening to bring them something that they love, I think they'd be horrified," he added with a laugh.

But leaving Supernatural wasn't just about workload or exhaustion for Kripke. As he puts it, "The creative never suffered through the first four years. And I'm not saying it suffered in season 5 but for the first time, I felt weirdly sloppier than I was in the past. That scared me. I felt a real responsibility for it to be as great as I could make it for as long as I could make it ... My main primary goal in the room [in season 5] was to get through the break because I had 22 [episodes] to do. Once that became one of my motivations, that really scared me."

So, as Kripke puts it, he told Warner Bros. he was done. But when they made it clear the show wasn't done, he made a decision. "I remember being like, 'Okay, I need someone who loves the show as much as me and will bring new energy to it that I don't have anymore,'" Kripke says. "And that person's name was Sera Gamble."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20July 17, 2020 12:00 AM

Who in the hell wrote the dialogue for the Season 8 premiere, "We need to talk about Kevin?"

It was hilariously homoerotic!

That exchange between Dean and Benny during their first meeting, was so hot.

Dean (holding blade): "I could shove this up your ass."

Benny: "Unless you like being man meat for every Tom, Dick, and Harry."

Benny: "You hump my soul out of here."

Dean: "You mean like a soul train?"

Benny: "If you're into that sort of thing."

Benny: "He used to be my friend. Now YOU'RE my friend."

Then at the end of the episode, Benny talks about how "pure" their time in Purgatory was.

Omg, if I didn't know any better, I'd say that Supernatural is actually a stealth gay show. Only it's disguised as a manly sci-fi show.

by Anonymousreply 21July 17, 2020 6:19 AM

I looked at a SPN discussion board and it was funny to see fans there saying how they were disappointed by the low-key birthday wish that Jensen gave to Jared this weekend. OMG, the conspiracy theories were rampant from the tinhat brigade, who are sure that J2 have broken up and no sightings of them in Austin is definite sign that the guys have "moved on". On very delusional person said that Jensen using a studio photo of J2, Misha and Alex Calvert with the BD message, instead of Jensen using a personal pic, it's a sure indicator that the love has gone.

I confess that I sometimes fantasized that J2 may have hooked up in their early days of the show, but I shake my head after reading message after message from people who dissect any crumb of social media from either J and make groundless assumptions.

by Anonymousreply 22July 21, 2020 12:58 AM

R22, I've been saying that since Jared's most recent bar incident.

A lot of people were disappointed with him, probably Jensen more than others.

I had mentioned that Jensen was probably going to distance himself from Jared after his bar assault, and it looks like that's happening.

If Jensen is trying to make a name for himself after Supernatural, then he can't be associating with people (Jared) who are getting arrested by the cops for assaulting people.

I also mentioned that Danneel is probably telling Jensen behind the scenes, that he needs to dump Jared as a friend. Even Genevieve seemed to be distancing herself from Jared at that time, and she's his wife!

by Anonymousreply 23July 21, 2020 2:27 AM

He is distancing himself from Jared. I hate the picture as well. Too impersonal.

I’m glad Jared already has a project to work on.

Unless Jensen is keeping something under wraps until it’s finalized, I’m happy for Jared. He has a job waiting for him.

Let Jensen spend his free time with the attention whore loser who definitely does not have anything lined up.

by Anonymousreply 24July 21, 2020 2:32 AM

Hey R24, just fyi the other thread (Part 20) is paywalled, so there might not be anyone posting there.

by Anonymousreply 25July 21, 2020 2:39 AM

My favorite Dean Winchester quote to Sammy:

"There ain't no me if there ain't no you."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26July 21, 2020 10:48 AM

While I can believe Jensen is distancing himself from Jared. Aren't there rumours that Danneel and Gen don't get along?? Or is that just part of the J2 narrative??

by Anonymousreply 27July 21, 2020 12:03 PM

This is the most positive thing I'll say about those two:

At one point one of them decided to grow up, and the other went along with it, thinking it would be great fun to become "big boys" together. They get married and have a bunch of kids, all the while still acting like kids themselves (complete with temper tantrums) while filming Supernatural. Now there is no more Supernatural, and they're stuck at home with their grown up choices, and I don't think either one of them are all that happy.

by Anonymousreply 28July 21, 2020 5:26 PM

So why aren't they happy, R28?

Secret longing for each other?

by Anonymousreply 29July 21, 2020 8:06 PM

R29 why ask such a stupid question??

by Anonymousreply 30July 22, 2020 1:30 AM

Fans always read too much into every interview, convention, social media interaction, etc. when all of it's nothing more than the tip of the iceberg of the actual relationship (whether it's J2, Cockles, Mishalecki, J2M, or the guys' marriages). There's also a lot of dismissal of countervailing evidence that doesn't conform to one's preferred narrative. For instance, J2 tinhats continue to insist that Jared and Jensen secretly hate Misha because they make sarcastic comments and practical jokes at his expense, despite the mountain of footage of them all enjoying each other's company (although now the conspiracy theory narrative seems to be shifting to Jensen turning traitor on Jared and clinging to Misha).

In sum, the Supernatural fandom displays a lot of the same flawed analytical thinking of society at large. Personally, I can't fathom getting worked up over any of the recent fandom wank. Jensen is just a guy in his 40s who doesn't really give a shit about social media and isn't particularly eloquent in written form. Also, there was really nothing wrong with his message.

by Anonymousreply 31July 22, 2020 2:53 AM

Some soft Cockles in these dark times!

This is right after Jared put Jensen's arm around Misha, btw.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32July 22, 2020 9:56 PM

Sammy looked so hot as a personal trainer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33July 23, 2020 6:00 PM

Love that episode.

Meanwhile Dean was getting high on butterscotch pudding 🤣😂

by Anonymousreply 34July 23, 2020 6:24 PM

Haha R34.

My favorite line was when the spa kitchen worker said to Dean (while Dean was talking to Sam): "Hey, new guy. Stop flirting with the personal trainer, and get back to work."

You have to admit, Sam looked damn good in that tank top. Meanwhile, Dean had to wear a hair net. Lol.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35July 23, 2020 6:31 PM

My (not) favourite line from that episode was when Dean called the MotW a "fish taco." Like , obviously that isn't what she called herself, it doesn't make logical sense. But Dean couldn't resist making a stupid ethnically dubious joke.

That entire episode had an uncomfortable subtext, with Latino immigrants being literal parasites on White Americans. J2 looked great in it, though, I agree. Nice to get an episode with non-haunted house lighting for once.

by Anonymousreply 36July 23, 2020 9:41 PM

Maybe there would be less Destiel shippers if Jensen didn't play so many scenes as if Dean's internal monologue were "Deepthroat" by Cupcakke.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37July 24, 2020 6:23 AM

R21, S8 was one of the most queerbaiting of the seasons. It's no surprise that the SPN fandom (and thus, slash creators and consumers) grew so substantially in the S8-S9 period.

It isn't just Dean/Benny or Dean/Castiel or Dean's guilt tripping of Sam. Sam gets together with Amelia, who thinks her husband was killed in action in Afghanistan. But when he turns up, miraculously alive, Sam has to let her go because he sees how much she loves him and he wants her to be happy. Dean spends a year in Purgatory praying to Castiel "every night," and when he finally finds him, he's unyielding to Benny's insistence (and Castiel's) that the portal won't allow Cas to pass through. But Castiel lets go of Dean's hand at the portal, leading Dean to assume that he was killed fighting off the monsters of Purgatory. Then, he shows up miraculously a third of the way through the seasons and reunites with Dean, yielding many of the slashiest moments of the entire series (e.g. Dean palming down his boner when Castiel emerges from the shower and the crypt scene).

The parallel between Sam/Amelia/Amelia's husband and Benny/Dean/Castiel isn't subtle.

by Anonymousreply 38July 24, 2020 6:54 AM

I agree, R38!

Btw, does anyone else think that Amelia is the WORST character ever on the show? I hated her!!!!

There was something so annoying about the actress and her horrible acting. And she was such a bitch to Sam. Why would he ever want to be with someone like that?

I'm glad he dumped her slutty ass.

by Anonymousreply 39July 24, 2020 8:18 AM

Nobody liked Amelia.

But not for the reasons you stated, R39.

We hated her because she was a girlfriend. Relationships in the show are strictly verboten. The two brothers should not have girlfriends... Ever. That’s not what the show is about.

This has been a fan demand that strangely the powers that be have listened to us on.

The chemistry between Sam and Dean cannot be beaten and so they don’t even try anymore.

by Anonymousreply 40July 24, 2020 4:41 PM

Lol that's hilarious R40.

But still, Amelia was a horrible character.

Maybe that was the point, huh? Make her extremely unlikable so that the fans would hate her and continue to ship Sam and Dean.

by Anonymousreply 41July 24, 2020 6:17 PM

R39, Amelia kind of flopped at her storytelling purpose. It was hard to see what drew Sam to her in the first place and the actors didn't have effective chemistry. Him being hung up on her after the fact was also confusing. It's possible, and probably more poignant, to show Sam's longing for a normal life without passing it through the prism of a pretty unconvincing relationship.

However, I didn't think she was the worst character ever. She sucked, but at least I didn't have to see her that much. Metatron (though played by a good actor) makes S9 nigh-unwatchable. Awful villain with impenetrable, juvenile motives. Toni Bevell in S12 is similarly horrid and chews the scenery in every episode in which she appears. AU Michael sucks and is dragged out way too long. Mary Winchester--though I don't loathe her as much as these others--just behaves in totally bizarre ways in S12-14. A victim of unfocused, plot-driven writing.

Those are just the ones I dislike more off the top of my head.

by Anonymousreply 42July 24, 2020 9:15 PM

I just watched the "Meta Fiction" episode.

I loved that song at the ending.

Not sure what the song had to do with that final scene, but I sure love it.

Supernatural always features the best music.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43July 27, 2020 6:09 PM

What does Misha mean by this?

He posted it on Twitter about an hour ago....

[quote] @mishacollins --- @michaelsheen & I both play angels, so we’ve decided to join forces and double our wingspan. TOMORROW.

[quote] "Something heavenly is about to go down"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44July 27, 2020 8:46 PM

Misha is looking damned good in quarantine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45July 27, 2020 8:54 PM

Misha has really been stepping it up with his Stands/GISH/political stuff. Jared and Jensen have been laying low during COVID-19, but I feel like I've seen Misha doing constant activism.

Danneel posted on her Instagram with a Biden hat, and of course Misha has been a liberal Democrat forever. I think Jensen's been getting double-teamed by them (not in that way), hence him being more vocal about politics lately. His Instagram profile is a recommendation of books on racial justice. I'm so proud of him!

by Anonymousreply 46July 28, 2020 5:54 AM

The Emmy nominations were announced this morning.

I didn't hear Jensen's name mentioned.

Color me SHOCKED. 🙄

by Anonymousreply 47July 28, 2020 3:44 PM

Fuck off, R47.

He's still eligible next year, because Supernatural will air this Fall!

Bwahahaha.

by Anonymousreply 48July 28, 2020 3:49 PM

Something tells me that R47 is gonna have the last laugh, R48.

by Anonymousreply 49July 28, 2020 4:00 PM

Jared and Jensen are going to really pull out all the stops for their finale performance.

I really have a feeling that one of them will be nominated for it.

by Anonymousreply 50July 28, 2020 4:07 PM

[quote]Jared and Jensen are going to really pull out all the stops for their finale performance. I really have a feeling that one of them will be nominated for it.

[italic]Aaaannnnnddddd[/italic] THIS is why everyone thinks you fraus are nuts.

by Anonymousreply 51July 28, 2020 4:14 PM

R51 beat me to it.

R50 Their performances have been compete and utter shit so far. The writing is terrible to boot. They ain't gettin nominated for nothing.

by Anonymousreply 52July 28, 2020 4:16 PM

Ugh, he looks too skinny.

Almost looks like Robert Powell. 😳😛😛

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53July 28, 2020 9:21 PM

For fucks sake people, none of the two leads will ever get nominated for their work on this show.

Just give it up.

by Anonymousreply 54July 28, 2020 9:22 PM

Misha constantly makes small penis jokes about Jensen, and Jensen takes them good-naturedly.

Come to think of it, Jensen always wears the tightest pants of the three, yet you never really see any bulge. In contrast, you can see Jared's junk even in the loose jeans he wears sometimes.

My interpretation is that Misha has seen both Jared and Jensen naked and has Jensen's blessing when it comes to the tiny cock jokes.

by Anonymousreply 55July 28, 2020 10:04 PM

How many people have wanted to kill Sammy?

I've noticed that it's a recurring theme throughout the series.

From the very beginning, it was Meg, then Gordon, then that psychic guy, then the demons, then the angels... and on and on.

And it always started with the line, "Sam Winchester must die!" rofl

by Anonymousreply 56July 29, 2020 4:24 AM

Another line that the show uses repeatedly (and never fails to crack me up) is, "So.... big fan."

by Anonymousreply 57July 29, 2020 4:35 AM

Jensen looks like shit @R53. Anyone using that ridiculous "fine wine" cliche to describe how he's ageing is nuts. Without all the professional lighting and photography he looks a helluva lot older than he is.

by Anonymousreply 58July 29, 2020 2:19 PM

Get ya specs checked, Grandpa at R58. Jensen looks sexy as hell in that IG post.

by Anonymousreply 59July 29, 2020 2:41 PM

[quote]Misha Collins @mishacollins In 15 years on #Supernatural, the issue of demon STDs never came up once. I feel like we missed out on the opportunity to impart some important PSAs.

by Anonymousreply 60July 29, 2020 3:27 PM

He looks haggard and way too skinny.

Not sexy at all. I’m concerned , frankly.

Couple that with the latest pictures to come out from the Padalecki clan and you can tell this pandemic has not been kind to either dude.

Jared cannot look more miserable and unamused even in the pictures with his kids. Yikes!

by Anonymousreply 61July 29, 2020 3:57 PM

See the first and third pic.

Dude, crack a smile.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62July 29, 2020 4:03 PM

Woah. Those pictures look like the ones put into evidence during Jared's trial after the kids mysteriously "fall" from those rocks to their deaths.

by Anonymousreply 63July 29, 2020 4:15 PM

SOrry, it’s the 4th picture.

by Anonymousreply 64July 29, 2020 4:27 PM

Fan Fiction played on TNT today. My favorite episode.

Love Misha's quote at R60!

I'm so surprised that this show isn't more popular here. It's one of the best series' on television.

And whatever people thought about Jensen's views and/or politics - they were wrong.

by Anonymousreply 65July 29, 2020 5:13 PM

Robbie Thompson on writing the 200th episode.

I love this guy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66July 29, 2020 8:57 PM

Interesting panel on how Jared and Jensen met.

People here had posted before that they shared an apartment before they met.

They just disproved that. They met at their audition.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67July 29, 2020 8:59 PM

It’s common knowledge that they met during auditions, R67.

Maybe Jared had a roommate.

I think Jared knew about Jensen and his soap.

I think Jared also said ”is it my birthday?” When Jensen walked into the audition room.

They also read for the opposite parts they ended up playing at first.

by Anonymousreply 68July 29, 2020 9:31 PM

Jensen looks good in the videos from the 5k.

He looks about his age, neither terrible like antis claim nor "20 years old" like some silly fangirls are saying. Perhaps a few years younger.

Also, he does not have "huge" arms or biceps. Neither does he look "malnourished" or like he has an eating disorder from Danneel's oppression. His arms and body in general are just trim and natural-looking for his build and frame. He's never been a gym rat like Jared.

I read the Jensen wank on SM so you all don't have to!

Now, the longer hair has been divisive. I personally like it and think it fits the moment. Jensen is lucky to have all his hair still, why shouldn't he grow it out? Not many men are beautiful enough to pull off the 90s centre-part, so good on him.

The tattoos are...I mean, idk. Tattoos are deeply personal, so there's only one person who can evaluate them. I think his earlier one is okay but the twins one mars the canvass.

The trimmed beard is great. I'm delighted that he hasn't gone for the Unabomber look like Jared.

Overall, Jensen looks happy and healthy. The light in his eyes is beautiful and you can tell that he's enjoying his time with his family.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69July 30, 2020 12:17 AM

[quote] I'm so surprised that this show isn't more popular here. It's one of the best series' on television.

Especially given that Riverdale receives a TON of love on Datalounge.

Riverdale is a crappy ass show that isn't even 1/10 as clever or as interesting as Supernatural.

WTF Dataloungers???

by Anonymousreply 70July 30, 2020 12:20 AM

I think Jensen looks great. He isn't as much of a gym rat, he tends to look bulkier during the filming season because they have a gym trailer and he works out between scenes, etc. I like his longer hair, he doesn't usually grow it out very often and I don't think it's been this long in years. I don't know how anyone is managing to be divisive about it, it's covered with the hat the whole time but I like how it looks hanging out under the hat. :)

He certainly doesn't look scrawny or unhealthy.

by Anonymousreply 71July 30, 2020 12:48 AM

[Quote] I'm so surprised that this show isn't more popular here. It's one of the best series' on television.

Are you high?? This is [bold] Part 21 [/bold] of an SPN thread. And no, it is far from being one of the best series on tv.

Plus none of the main characters are gay.

by Anonymousreply 72July 30, 2020 12:52 AM

Thank you, PR at R69.

🙄🙄

by Anonymousreply 73July 30, 2020 2:02 AM

I prefer chunky Jensen.

More cushion for the pushin'.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74July 30, 2020 2:17 AM

I don't know why people were criticizing his body when these photos were taken.

I thought he looked good.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75July 30, 2020 2:18 AM

LOL as if any normal, sane person gives two shits about this terrible show and actors.

by Anonymousreply 76July 30, 2020 3:41 AM

And what does that say about you, R76, that you are here commenting on it?

by Anonymousreply 77July 30, 2020 3:42 AM

Sweet Christ let this trainwreck of a show END so that the five friendless, unloved, FREAKS on this thread will kindly SHUT THE FUCK UP.

by Anonymousreply 78July 30, 2020 4:01 AM

R78 you really are a hateful beast, aren't you?

Why do you have to be so nasty?

by Anonymousreply 79July 30, 2020 6:46 AM

Jensen is a little doughy there, but it's not like he was obese or something. He just carries his weight in his midsection; that's his body type. He always manages to fit into the tightest pants he can get away with.

The fact that he doesn't really like working out makes him more relatable. Someone as beautiful as Jensen who also always made sure he had the perfect body would come off as unbearably vain.

by Anonymousreply 80July 30, 2020 7:13 AM

Here's part 22, for when this thread goes sideways.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81July 30, 2020 10:38 PM

Texas is in such a terrible place with the pandemic. I worry for J2 and their families. The Ackles have their nanny coming into the house which introduces more risk than if it were just them.

In Danneel's latest Instagram post, she has a copy of Mary Trump's book prominently displayed beside her. That made me laugh. Mary Trump is ruthless. I imagine Danneel badgering Jensen about how awful Donald Trump is and him sighing with a "yes, dear" because he constantly hears that from Misha and Jared as well.

I love that Danneel's favourite character is Castiel.

by Anonymousreply 82July 31, 2020 5:02 AM

It's almost Misha's birthday! I hope we get a Cockles pic, a Mishalecki pic, a J2M pic, a father/son pic with Alex, and a TFW2.0 pic.

I'm greedy.

by Anonymousreply 83August 1, 2020 8:44 AM

That's too much to ask. But I'm with you.

by Anonymousreply 84August 1, 2020 2:49 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!