Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Naya Rivera is missing! - Part 4

Time to drain lake Piru.

Pop the cork, and see what happens.

by Anonymousreply 604July 13, 2020 10:05 PM

Girl Gone or Gone Girl

by Anonymousreply 1July 11, 2020 5:10 AM

Don't eat the fish from the lake.

I don't have to tell you why.

by Anonymousreply 2July 11, 2020 5:15 AM

This should be made into an episode of "Drain the Oceans."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3July 11, 2020 5:17 AM

Good fuck, you ladies are still at it with the vigil?

by Anonymousreply 4July 11, 2020 5:39 AM

Yes Leah @ r4, we are still trying to bring Naya home.

by Anonymousreply 5July 11, 2020 5:58 AM

The Jussie Smollett troll is having his meth delivered again. Non stop dumb postings make him feel important. Most of the posts are from the same dude using several devices. GET A LIFE.

by Anonymousreply 6July 11, 2020 6:03 AM

Dammit, where is the picture you were supposed to put in the OP?? I was really looking forward to seeing mermaid Naya

by Anonymousreply 7July 11, 2020 6:16 AM

So she disappeared, and is either a mermaid, or down in Tierra del Fuego?

by Anonymousreply 8July 11, 2020 6:26 AM

Really OP, was adding a picture so hard, there was one already picked out and ready to go in the last thread, and this one jumped the gun very early.

by Anonymousreply 9July 11, 2020 8:51 AM

This thread sucks. Someone make a new part 4.

by Anonymousreply 10July 11, 2020 9:05 AM

We need some music!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11July 11, 2020 9:08 AM

maybe she's duct taped to the underside of the pontoon boat.

by Anonymousreply 12July 11, 2020 10:33 AM

Have they checked the bathroom?

by Anonymousreply 13July 11, 2020 3:49 PM

Where is the mermaid pic I was promised.

by Anonymousreply 14July 11, 2020 5:17 PM

"Ashlei" posted this in 2013! She must be investigated immediately!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15July 11, 2020 5:18 PM

Make do with Miss Blythe, r14.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16July 11, 2020 5:19 PM

At least Naya got 4 threads while Shitwigler only had 3.

by Anonymousreply 17July 11, 2020 5:21 PM

Sooner or later, we all sleep with the fishes alone.

by Anonymousreply 18July 11, 2020 5:25 PM

Awww

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19July 11, 2020 5:41 PM

She's fine! She sends her love!

by Anonymousreply 20July 11, 2020 5:42 PM

Was there a distinct smell of poots near the lake?

by Anonymousreply 21July 11, 2020 5:47 PM

Brackish.

by Anonymousreply 22July 11, 2020 5:48 PM

A heartbreaking photo. The sheriff’s office confirmed that this is her mother and brother.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23July 11, 2020 6:55 PM

Those Twitter girls are going to freak the fuck out when the authorities call off the search in a couple of days.

by Anonymousreply 24July 11, 2020 6:58 PM

R23 that photo got me tearing up which is not easy to do.

by Anonymousreply 25July 11, 2020 7:05 PM

Honestly it works out better for Naya if they never find her body. It lets her ending be more mysterious and memorable. At this stage, that's the better outcome for her legacy.

by Anonymousreply 26July 11, 2020 7:09 PM

I thought dead bodies float?

by Anonymousreply 27July 11, 2020 7:22 PM

Assuming it is warm enough for bacteria to multiply and start decomposing the body it should float up eventually. Of course things can happen. Maybe it gets stuck on something. Maybe it gets dragged off by wildlife.

by Anonymousreply 28July 11, 2020 7:56 PM

Have they seriously not found her yet? It's a manmade lake. How hard can it be?

by Anonymousreply 29July 11, 2020 8:11 PM

Look at how freakin poor visibility is in this lake r29. They can't see anything and there are entire trees growing under there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30July 11, 2020 8:15 PM

Corrected link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31July 11, 2020 8:16 PM

I think installing or setting up some wildlife cameras around lakes with lots of visitors would benefit cases like this with Naya, or boating accidents. Though Parks and Rec have lost a lot of their funding, so I doubt it could be done.

by Anonymousreply 32July 11, 2020 8:30 PM

R26 Sad but true, she will always be remembered as an eternal mystery if never found and be up there with the Black Dahlia in Hollywood lure.

by Anonymousreply 33July 11, 2020 8:31 PM

The picture of the mother and brother is heartbreaking. And since it doesn't help the search at all, it's just gross that someone took it.

by Anonymousreply 34July 11, 2020 8:32 PM

She needs to surface soon for the Twitter loons. "She's in the shack! The psychic on YouTube said so! Fiiiiind her!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35July 11, 2020 8:35 PM

"Search the shore!"

"We have searched the shoreline"

"Search the land! More than the shore!"

"We have extensively searched the shore are surrounding area"

"WHY AREN'T YOU LOOKING ON LAND!?!?!?”

Nothing SaR does at this point will be good enough.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36July 11, 2020 8:36 PM

This is very david lynch. Maybe she just disappeared into another storyline.

by Anonymousreply 37July 11, 2020 8:37 PM

This is kind of interesting, states ranked by number of drownings. California is basically in the middle and understandably Hawaii and Florida are at the top. There must be strong teach your child to swim programs in the Mid Atlantic states as many of them are near the bottom.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38July 11, 2020 8:44 PM

How hard can it be??

Maybe this video clip (from Thursday) will help you understand, R29.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39July 11, 2020 8:50 PM

R38 grew up in a mid Atlantic state. I had swimming lessons in pre K. Seemed like the norm

by Anonymousreply 40July 11, 2020 8:54 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41July 11, 2020 8:56 PM

I can't get enough of the Twitter madness over this.

by Anonymousreply 42July 11, 2020 9:00 PM

Perhaps Naya returned to Argo City!

by Anonymousreply 43July 11, 2020 9:00 PM

Or rather,

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44July 11, 2020 9:01 PM

They need to video someone poking around that shack to shut up all the hysterical Twitiots.

by Anonymousreply 45July 11, 2020 9:03 PM

Had we only lived closer to Lake Piru.

by Anonymousreply 46July 11, 2020 9:08 PM

This gay tells us what is appropriate and inappropriate to post during these times

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47July 11, 2020 9:13 PM

Imagine if her body surfaces on July 13th, the 7th anniversary of Cory Monteith’s death.

The twitterverse will go insane.

by Anonymousreply 48July 11, 2020 9:13 PM

R41 not sure that picture is what you think it is. I have limited SAR experience but it looks to me like a team has gathered to test equipment before going out. That said I don't know what the protocols are for that jurisdiction. Three divers is usually a team (primary, backup, safety), and it's common to have a place to set up equipment prior to heading out. There are also different types of searches based on factors like probability of recovery and water currents.

It also strikes me that American newsites aren't using that photo. Looks like The Sun used it and it was picked up by randos from there.

by Anonymousreply 49July 11, 2020 9:14 PM

Assuming depth temperatures in the low 60s (which is what I've read in various places) and an intact gut, it could take as long as 7-10 days for the body to become buoyant enough to rise.

One caveat: without knowing where she went into the water, i.e., the depth in that exact location, the temperatures being given out are meaningless.

I've been content to just cunt up a storm in this thread because gallows humour is always a good thing, but if anyone has any questions about rescue diving I'll come brack later and see if I have anything useful to contribute.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50July 11, 2020 9:16 PM

Thank you R47. Someone send this kid the links to the threads on DL.

by Anonymousreply 51July 11, 2020 9:17 PM

Yeah but the little bitch says nothing about harassing the search and rescue teams and tying up the phone lines at the station. No fan or Gleek is entitled to a phone call from the authorities. Her loved ones are entitled. The Twitter Brigade can wait for a press release.

by Anonymousreply 52July 11, 2020 9:20 PM

[quote]The picture of the mother and brother is heartbreaking. And since it doesn't help the search at all, it's just gross that someone took it.

Everyone posting on this thread is gross. Entertaining themselves. For days. Fucking vultures.

by Anonymousreply 53July 11, 2020 9:21 PM

I hope they stop doing the updates, just to see all the Twitter drama queens dying of drama overdose.

by Anonymousreply 54July 11, 2020 9:22 PM

R53, I'll take an anonymous message board over paparazzi stalking a grieving family and beaming their worst moments around the globe.

by Anonymousreply 55July 11, 2020 9:24 PM

Brach's is the official hard candy of “Brach-ish” Lake Piru

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56July 11, 2020 9:24 PM

R50 I see what you did there.😉

by Anonymousreply 57July 11, 2020 9:25 PM

R47 Well he’s no Shaylee, but I like how coordinated he is his in his ensemble.

by Anonymousreply 58July 11, 2020 9:27 PM

R49....Not sure the picture is what I think it is?? The photo I posted at R41 is from CBSLA news helicopter coverage of the search, jackass.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59July 11, 2020 9:28 PM

By my count, this is your 9th post on the recent Naya threads R53.

by Anonymousreply 60July 11, 2020 9:29 PM

How much do rescue search people get paid? Or are they volunteers?

by Anonymousreply 61July 11, 2020 9:31 PM

Find her!@!@!!@!@!@!@!@!@ I'm praying rn!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 62July 11, 2020 9:33 PM

I’m pretty sure someone discreetly followed and drowned her when seeing an opportunity to do so. This was clearly planned and she will stay at the bottom of the lake for years to come with a big rock on top of her body

by Anonymousreply 63July 11, 2020 9:34 PM

This is getting very expensive. I would really like to see the RyanMurphysphere come together and do a concert for Naya to make sure there enough funding for the search and recovery to continue.

So possible contributors:

Ben Platt: You Will Be Found

Amber Riley: I’m Telling You I’m Not Leaving

Bette Midler: Hello in There

Jonathan Groff: You’ll Be Back

Lady Gaga: Shallow

Lea Michele: Don’t Rain on My Parade (of the birth of my child)

Kristen Chenoweth: No One Mourns the Wicked

Patti LuPone: The Money Keeps Rolling In

Feel free too add your own suggestions.

by Anonymousreply 64July 11, 2020 9:44 PM

R49, after re-reading your post, I apologize for calling you a "jackass." You're right, I don't know if the divers were actually searching that spot, or just testing their equipment. I posted the photo at R41 to make the point that even in a relatively "clearer" part of the lake (compared to video at R39), the water is still pretty murky & visibility is low.

by Anonymousreply 65July 11, 2020 9:45 PM

R64 that's a great idea! It can be televised worldwide and people can donate by posting on Twitter!

by Anonymousreply 66July 11, 2020 9:47 PM

I didn’t realize the visibility was so bad, of that the lake was that big.

Still, you’d think they could fly a plane or helicopter over it with some kind of radar or something. Aren’t we more high tech than this?

by Anonymousreply 67July 11, 2020 9:49 PM

I DON’T CARE IF THERE’S ZERO VISIBILITY!!!!!! FOCUS YOUR EYES HARDER!!!!!! LIKE LITERALLY HOW MUCH LONGER DO YOU THINK SHE CAN HOLD HER BREATH?!?!?!?!?!?!

by Anonymousreply 68July 11, 2020 9:51 PM

R59 I first glance I mistook that for a hippopotamus as someone had mentioned in an earlier thread as a possibility. People don’t realize, but they are one most dangerous animals in Africa, and I wouldn’t put it past some eccentric Californian to have gotten a baby one as a pet and when it outgrew it’s welcome released it into lake Piru.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69July 11, 2020 9:54 PM

Have they ruled out the 4-year-old son as a suspect?

by Anonymousreply 70July 11, 2020 9:55 PM

I’m enjoying these twitter interludes, but could you please source them so we can follow and see their eventual ultimate meltdown? I’m think of setting up an account just for this, any ideas for names?

by Anonymousreply 71July 11, 2020 9:57 PM

I mean, is it possible this woman just wanted to disappear? It makes no sense that she would drown while her son was in the boat, basically chilling out, napping here and there. She coached the son to wait for help to arrive and then she probably jetted. Bitch is in Mexico now.

by Anonymousreply 72July 11, 2020 9:58 PM

Sad deaths occur frequently even to famous people, but she was no Princess Diana or JFK Jr or even Kobe Time to move on.

by Anonymousreply 73July 11, 2020 10:05 PM

Naya is the now the Mermaid of the Brackish Lake. She will only be visible every year on the anniversary of Lea Michele's baby's birthing. To see her you must follow these directions:

Go to Lake Piru

Park like a dumbass

Bring a snack purse packed by Chrissie Metz

Rent a pontoon and drive same to the most dangerous area of the lake for swimming

Toss your life jacket into the water and yell, "FOREIGN BROADWAY!" three times

She will appear as a mermaid on the horizon just over the hut in the mountains. The location of this hut can only be obtained by venturing onto the Twitter accounts of teenage K-pop fans.

by Anonymousreply 74July 11, 2020 10:07 PM

One more thing. Do not, and I mean do NOT EVER utter the words "recovery mission," or any phrase which expresses the idea that Naya is no longer alive and cannot be found or your pontoon will capsize and you will forever become part of the brackish.

by Anonymousreply 75July 11, 2020 10:11 PM

[quote]Mermaid of the Brackish Lake

R71, please consider. ^^^

by Anonymousreply 76July 11, 2020 10:17 PM

All those Twitter morons are in a state of de-NAYAL.

by Anonymousreply 77July 11, 2020 10:18 PM

Let's throw some piranhas in -- I'll bet they'd be able to find her!

by Anonymousreply 78July 11, 2020 10:18 PM

morgan@misssnixx

WHY HAVE YALL ALREADY FORGOTTEN ABOUT NAYA RIVERA. IS IT BECAUSE SHE ISNT A WHITE LADY??? BECAUSE SHES UNMARRIED??? WHATS YOUR EXCUSE FOR NOT CARING THAT A WOMAN HAS BEEN MISSING FOR DAYS WITH NO INDICATION OF WHERE SHE MAY BE.

1:45 PM · Jul 11, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

by Anonymousreply 79July 11, 2020 10:33 PM

Daisy should be in charge of the investigation.

[quote]search the lake LAST. exhaust all other options, leads, theories - get officers, dogs, search parties, drones in the surrounding areas? this is a missing person case, WHY aren’t they treating it like one? she could be out there rn & they’re paddling in the lake #findnayarivera

[quote]what is their hyperfixation with searching the same part of the lake over & over & over? i physically can’t wrap my head around why they’d start the investigation at the worst outcome whilst completely neglecting all other possible leads to go off of what a traumatised 4yo said

[quote]i’m proud of her i’m so proud of her - wherever she is right now she’s so incredibly brave & she’ll come home to see how many hearts she’s in & how cared for she is & that she did this - not the cops, dogs, boats - she did it herself & i’m already in awe

[quote]remember to take breaks to breathe every once in a while. everyone should be so, so proud of themselves and we’re literally doing more for this investigation than the cops on the case. have something to eat, take a nap, manifest her coming home today. she’ll come home today.

[quote]if you’re attacking people for manifesting naya alive and healthy please get a fucking life

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80July 11, 2020 10:34 PM

Nothing quite says Pray for Naya like an image of Bart Simpson weeping hysterically by someone with the twitter handle i_wanna_die_858

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81July 11, 2020 10:34 PM

She should have taken her son to the Nayan Riviera instead.

by Anonymousreply 82July 11, 2020 10:35 PM

SAVOR @sirensavor

i saw a very expensive thing being hold in a safe and a theft. i saw her being strangled. i believe its because she can't communicate. her energy is screaming for help. internally. she is alive.

#NayaRivera #nayariveramissing @NayaRivera

6:30 PM · Jul 11, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83July 11, 2020 10:36 PM

Snort.

All her television trained superfans jumping in now to look for her because THEY KNOW THEY CAN FIND HER

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84July 11, 2020 10:40 PM

hannah ᵇˡᵐ@foolsludd

CALLING ANYONE WHO LIVES IN VENTURA COUNTY, CA OR NEARBY:

PLEASE dm me if you know of anyone who would be willing to participate in a citizens search party with police permission!! or just reply to this. i’m trying to see if they’ll allow volunteers to help search the land

6:22 PM · Jul 11, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85July 11, 2020 10:41 PM

Won't someone listen to the psychics?!!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86July 11, 2020 10:42 PM

Divination Lady at R86 sees a wheelchair?

Someone needs to find the "I hate chocolate" lady RIGHT NOW!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87July 11, 2020 10:51 PM

These kids are stuck in 2009:

Ofcourse it is. If this was Ashley Tisdale in that lake- They’d be treating the case accordingly with quicker response. -think about it. OFCOURSE ITS BECAUSE SHES A WOMAN OF COLOR.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88July 11, 2020 10:59 PM

#BringNayaHome @AFangirl24_7

Listen to me @VENTURASHERIFF - if in the end you find Naya, and it is discovered she was alive for days and didn't make it because you guys assumed she was dead and didn't investigate ALL POSSIBILITIES, I swear to God I will haunt you DOWN!!

#BringNayaHome

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89July 11, 2020 11:01 PM

I am still maintaining that she's faked her death. You will find that she is deep in debt.

by Anonymousreply 90July 11, 2020 11:02 PM

[quote]Still laughing over that Tweet: I didn't know you could drown in a lake.

At least twitter tweens are getting much needed primary education out of this tragic accident.

by Anonymousreply 91July 11, 2020 11:03 PM

It's really outrageous that they feel the need to offer up videos to show how difficult the search is to prove they are doing their jobs. These idiots wouldn't know the first thing about how to do this search. These divers are volunteers risking their own lives to recover a body.

All one has to do is look at the comparison pictures of how the lake's borders were so very retracted during the years of the drought and how it looks today. All that growth along the shores - and deep into the lake by now - would make a search hell. Easy for her body to get tangled up. These nutters won't be happy until one of the rescue team dies. I wish they'd stop indulging this bratty behavior. In the end it's not about Naya it's about them, of course.

by Anonymousreply 92July 11, 2020 11:04 PM

The picture on DM of her mother on the pier at the lake with her arms outstretched is sad.

by Anonymousreply 93July 11, 2020 11:05 PM

R86 Maybe this is why she’s seeing the wheelchair and the transformation to mermaid is now complete?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94July 11, 2020 11:06 PM

[quote]remember to take breaks to breathe every once in a while.

Are they having a 'holding your breath' campaign in solidarity with Mermaid Naya?

by Anonymousreply 95July 11, 2020 11:09 PM

Comments on the "Find & Interview the people on the jet ski who were following Naya Rivera":

"if they did it, we need JUSTICE!!!"

"go Lima heights on their asses"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96July 11, 2020 11:11 PM

r67 one report stated that at the end of the day yesterday they were using sonar and it was going crazy and unhelpful because of all the shit at differing depths in that lake.

Anyone who lives in LA just think about how the LA river looks along the 5fwy. All those trees (with no leaves), shrubs, tall grass in there.

That's the idea of what Piru looks like under the surface.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97July 11, 2020 11:14 PM

IT IS LITERALLY A MANMADE LAKE!!!!!!!! LIKE LITERALLY A GIANT OUTDOOR SINK OR TOILET THAT CAN LITERALLY BE EMPTIED BY FLUSHING IT OR PULLING THE PLUG!!!!!! IF NAYA WERE WHITE THE WOULD LITERALLY HAVE FLUSHED IT WITHIN LIKE 5 MINUTES OF THE BOAT NOT BEING RETURNED!!!!!!

PULL THE PLUG!!!!!!

FLUSH THE LAKE!!!!!!

TIME IS RUNNING OUT FOR NAYA!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 98July 11, 2020 11:19 PM

Ahaha I forgot about Lima Heights! 😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99July 11, 2020 11:19 PM

I think Breadsticks should donate some food for the rescue and recovery team.

by Anonymousreply 100July 11, 2020 11:22 PM

Exactly how many oxygen tanks would she need to have down there to still be alive at this time?

by Anonymousreply 101July 11, 2020 11:23 PM

I’m still thinking the kid might’ve done it. He was found asleep. There are sociopathic children.

by Anonymousreply 102July 11, 2020 11:25 PM

The tweet about drowning in a lake comes from a middle aged Texan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103July 11, 2020 11:26 PM

I wonder if the search team will find bodies in that lake other than Naya. Seems like a good place for serial killers to dump bodies.

by Anonymousreply 104July 11, 2020 11:31 PM

Damn. Her father.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105July 11, 2020 11:33 PM

Someone needs to start suggesting to the people on Twitter to go search for Naya themselves, since they are so concerned they could literally die rn

by Anonymousreply 106July 11, 2020 11:34 PM

Jesus Christ why would anyone put that online? So messed up. All you have to do is say "The Rivera family has gathered at the Lake to support the search."

by Anonymousreply 107July 11, 2020 11:35 PM

What if they all drown, like that Indian family with their new aboveground pool? The entire family gone!

by Anonymousreply 108July 11, 2020 11:36 PM

Actually that's not a bad idea, maybe the Twitter people can fund a bus to get everyone there so they can follow her into the water like lemmings.

by Anonymousreply 109July 11, 2020 11:37 PM

My name is Liz-Marie and I'm a spiritual person/witch!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110July 11, 2020 11:37 PM

What I don't get - she obviously has money - she rents a pontoon boat that holds like 20 people for her and her son to swim in a giant reservoir. I mean - don't she have a pool? I have never been on Glee and I have a pool

by Anonymousreply 111July 11, 2020 11:42 PM

I seriously doubt that Naya staged this for publicity. She was close to her family, and they are obviously devastated. She wouldn’t do that to them.

by Anonymousreply 112July 11, 2020 11:43 PM

I remember reading some years ago about boats like this or maybe they were bigger boats like houseboats. But whatever fuel propelled them would seep out the rear end and the combination of the leak and the rear ledge would cause the fuel/gas to create a toxic patch underneath the ledge which either killed people or knocked them out so they drowned. As you can see I am neither a scientist nor engineer.

by Anonymousreply 113July 11, 2020 11:52 PM

So is Naya a DL icon? I can't believe we are on the 4th thread about her already.

by Anonymousreply 114July 11, 2020 11:54 PM

Shouldn't the Twitter people be more outraged about the 742 black trans women who have been murdered during the time they've been searching for this cis-woman?

by Anonymousreply 115July 11, 2020 11:55 PM

So, did they find her clothes on the boat which would indicate that she was wearing her swimsuit when she went in the water?

by Anonymousreply 116July 11, 2020 11:57 PM

So above this as I write is an ad for “Missing: Nayelis Perez Santiago” and she is the spitting image of a preteen Naya Rivera. Could we ask DL to maybe do a missing ad of Naya so everyone see it?

by Anonymousreply 117July 11, 2020 11:59 PM

Ew, #105- I don't like that clip. Seems staged and overly dramatic- and someone just happens to be filming his Oscar moment? Then he splashes his face to hide that he's not really crying.

by Anonymousreply 118July 12, 2020 12:01 AM

R116 I don’t know, but a detailed listing of all items, preferably accompanied by individual photographs, recovered from the pontoon boat would be extremely helpful for us sleuths not directly on the scene. And if there is a iPad, a listing of all apps and the usage screenshot of the day in question would also be a big help. I’m sure there are some Ventura County officers who are just hanging around who could work on this vital task.

by Anonymousreply 119July 12, 2020 12:06 AM

R69.....(headline) "GLEE star Naya Rivera killed by an illegally dumped hippopotamus in Lake Piru". Sounds about right for 2020, doesn't it?

But in all seriousness....according to the Dept. of Fish & Wildlife, the escape and/or dumping of exotic animals happens LESS frequently in California than other states, due to our restrictive laws about the import of exotic animals. I learned that a few years ago, when a hiker in La Crescenta (suburb adjacent to Angeles National Forest) caught a chimpanzee on video moving among the tree-tops.

by Anonymousreply 120July 12, 2020 12:20 AM

“Intimacy?”😄

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121July 12, 2020 12:30 AM

r88 Ashley Tisdale? lol

by Anonymousreply 122July 12, 2020 12:33 AM

R65 No worries. Reverse image search only showed The Sun. I was hoping to find a site that gave some context because it doesn't look like an active search in that photo. That's all.

Freshwater is usually low visibility, even effectively 0 (visibility is measured in distance, just like in planes, so zero visibility means you can see 0 inches in front of you). They're having to do this search by feel - literally feeling below surface to try to locate the body. Compounded with (I'm guessing) they do not have a good idea of where the person was last seen, there's a very low likelihood of recovery. Bodies usually surface on Day 3, so wherever her body is, it's entangled on something - and that's probably how she drowned (e.g. couldn't free her leg or arm).

Having grown up on a freshwater lake, you do get overconfident and underestimate the risks of below surface obstacles. All perfectly straightforward, though. She probably dived right in ... and never came up. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 123July 12, 2020 12:35 AM

[quote] So above this as I write is an ad for “Missing: Nayelis Perez Santiago” and she is the spitting image of a preteen Naya Rivera. Could we ask DL to maybe do a missing ad of Naya so everyone see it?

Uh oh. Is this some other idiot from the future come to 2020 who can't figure out who they are here to kill?

Arnold, please account for your whereabouts on the day in question.

by Anonymousreply 124July 12, 2020 12:41 AM

In the video of her parking and walking to the boat rental office, did anyone notice if she was wearing cement shoes?

by Anonymousreply 125July 12, 2020 12:59 AM

The sheer idiocy of people on social media clearly indicates why this country is in such sad shape (and will likely never recover.)

by Anonymousreply 126July 12, 2020 1:06 AM

[quote]Bodies usually surface on Day 3

When they’re in shallow and/or warm water.

by Anonymousreply 127July 12, 2020 1:10 AM

R127 you're right

by Anonymousreply 128July 12, 2020 1:15 AM

[quote] The sheer idiocy of people on social media clearly indicates why this country is in such sad shape (and will likely never recover.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129July 12, 2020 1:19 AM

I cannot believe how funny this thread is...I never even watched Glee and barely know who this poor woman is, but I am invested now...😂

by Anonymousreply 130July 12, 2020 1:26 AM

R110 Jesus Christ. The mental illness on display in Rivera's mentions is fucking disturbing. Seriously, what is behind this level of obsession? These aren't young tweens. Some of these people are well into their twenties.

by Anonymousreply 131July 12, 2020 1:28 AM

Honestly, r129, reading the Twitter insanity about this incident helps me to understand why we're the only advanced nation that can't get covid under control. Americans have no ability to grasp reality or connect causes to effects. Masks aren't necessary because I don't like them. It's safe to start hanging out in bars because I'm tired of staying home. Naya Rivera must be alive somewhere because I don't want her to be dead. It's as though our love of freedom has warped into the belief that we're free from the fucking laws of nature and reality.

by Anonymousreply 132July 12, 2020 1:31 AM

R126 many of them are foreign, but...you're not wrong!

FIND NAYA! MANIFEST HER UNDER A BUSH!

by Anonymousreply 133July 12, 2020 1:33 AM

Naya is now home with the Lord. While some are here longer than others, the fact remains, life on this earth is only temporary for all of us. It is eternal life with the Lord that is truly important.

by Anonymousreply 134July 12, 2020 1:35 AM

Well if we’ve learned one thing, whoever said there is no dignity in death wasn’t talking out of his ass.

by Anonymousreply 135July 12, 2020 1:44 AM

I find it funny how most of the twitter posts in the #bringnayahome tag aren't even from fans but just from people who enjoy being histrionic.

by Anonymousreply 136July 12, 2020 1:46 AM

R132 I think you're spot on though about half of the tweets in the tags are by people outside of USA. So It's really the whole world that's doomed.

by Anonymousreply 137July 12, 2020 1:51 AM

r134 Grow up. You're just as bad as the Twitterers.

by Anonymousreply 138July 12, 2020 1:59 AM

Even if they do find the body, it's going to be so disfigured and bloated that no one will believe it's her.

by Anonymousreply 139July 12, 2020 2:00 AM

They can identify her through the serial numbers on the implants.

by Anonymousreply 140July 12, 2020 2:08 AM

I'm on my way! This lake will be clean.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141July 12, 2020 2:10 AM

[quote]Bodies usually surface on Day 3, so wherever her body is, it's entangled on something - and that's probably how she drowned (e.g. couldn't free her leg or arm).

Would it be possible for a swimmer's hair to get tangled up in the vegetation below the surface, or is an arm/leg much likelier?

by Anonymousreply 142July 12, 2020 2:15 AM

Is there any possibility that she could be with Carmen Sandiego? Another Latina who is never easy to find?

by Anonymousreply 143July 12, 2020 2:15 AM

Why is this so fascinating?

by Anonymousreply 144July 12, 2020 2:19 AM

I think those Twitterers need to get to work on Jimmy Hoffa next.

by Anonymousreply 145July 12, 2020 2:19 AM

She's with the people's porpoise now.

by Anonymousreply 146July 12, 2020 2:24 AM

Cory's deathday is in 2 days. Naya knows how to make an exit.

by Anonymousreply 147July 12, 2020 2:27 AM

Almost all the tweets I see are from Americans.

by Anonymousreply 148July 12, 2020 2:38 AM

Can this bullshit end already?!

by Anonymousreply 149July 12, 2020 2:38 AM

Wouldn’t it be something if Lea gives birth on the anniversary of Cory’s death and then then they find her body.

by Anonymousreply 150July 12, 2020 2:43 AM

She's in a watery grave.

by Anonymousreply 151July 12, 2020 2:46 AM

R142 it’s definitely possible. Maybe when her extensions finally break off she will come to the surface!

by Anonymousreply 152July 12, 2020 2:50 AM

Her hair was real.

by Anonymousreply 153July 12, 2020 2:51 AM

Her LIFE was real!

by Anonymousreply 154July 12, 2020 3:04 AM

I don't know why I'm so entertained by the Twitts when my reaction should be 100% disgust. Now she couldn't possibly have drowned because the tragically misgendered son would have reported lots of thrashing, screaming, and arm waving. Sure, Jan.

There are so many scenarios that can result in a fast, silent drowning: Dive headfirst straight into a solid, submerged object and that's the end; you don't come back up.

Dive in and get entangled in something; you don't come back up.

If diving for a lost phone happened to be the case here, she could have succumbed to hypoxic blackout, which is the loss of consciousness after repeatedly holding one's breath for too long. Her son would have just seen her diving, nothing more alarming than that.

The final dive goes like this: take a a few very deep breaths thinking it will help you hold your breath longer --> stay under too long --> due to intentional overbreathing/hyperventilation CO2 level is now too low to signal the need to breath --> silent death. An experienced spearfisherman just died this way a couple of days ago.

I could list another dozen or so.

It's frightening that some of the people posting this idiocy are adults who sound very, very sure of themselves.

by Anonymousreply 155July 12, 2020 3:15 AM

[quote]signal the need to breath

Oh-dearing myself! I am not Kelly Osbourne, I swear.

by Anonymousreply 156July 12, 2020 3:20 AM

What's in her Ipad?

by Anonymousreply 157July 12, 2020 3:29 AM

Who will be the next two celeb deaths? My money is on Ben Affleck and Sarah Silverman.

by Anonymousreply 158July 12, 2020 3:40 AM

So, wait, it really is possible for someone to drown in a lake?

by Anonymousreply 159July 12, 2020 3:47 AM

I started to think that there a creature or a predator that mistook her legs as preys. It grabbed one of her legs and did not let go. She was then drowned and her body is now being slowly consumed by that animal.

by Anonymousreply 160July 12, 2020 3:51 AM

How vivid, R160.

by Anonymousreply 161July 12, 2020 3:53 AM

It wouldn’t be the first time, r160.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162July 12, 2020 4:07 AM

I don’t have time to go through all the responses but did they find her phone or the clothes she was wearing on the boat? What about that bag she was carrying with her? Was that found on the boat too? Like she probably had a bathing suit on under her clothes right?

by Anonymousreply 163July 12, 2020 4:14 AM

Maybe Jason from the Halloween movies popped up and grabbed her and killed her?

by Anonymousreply 164July 12, 2020 4:28 AM

Has anyone mentioned how 4,000 black trans women have been murdered in the time it's taken them to search for Naya?

by Anonymousreply 165July 12, 2020 4:31 AM

R164 I think you’re mixing up your movie franchises.

by Anonymousreply 166July 12, 2020 4:35 AM

This reminds me of when that hack Sylvia Brown told someone on the Montell Williams show that she sensed her loved one's death was associated with a body of water only for the guest to say he died in 9/11.

by Anonymousreply 167July 12, 2020 4:36 AM

Years ago, I jumped off a diving platform in a lake and sank into underwater sludge up to my knees. I kicked like hell and broke free. Haven’t swam in a damn lake since and don’t plan to ever. There is scary stuff under there.

by Anonymousreply 168July 12, 2020 4:37 AM

'Why are they looking in the lake, check local motels?!' Sure, right, she left her 4 year old out on the boat, swam to shore, walked miles to a motel without her car, clothing, phone, or purse. Breathtaking idiocy.

'If Naya was a White woman they would have flown in Detective LaToya...!!'

by Anonymousreply 169July 12, 2020 4:39 AM

[quote] this country does not care for black people especially black women. naya’s investigation wasn’t stopped so everyone could go home before 24 hours had passed, Breonna’s killers are walking free, 5 trans women were killed last month, do better America and then I’ll have pride.

by Anonymousreply 170July 12, 2020 4:40 AM

Swimming alone is dangerous. And a 4 year old doesn't count.

by Anonymousreply 171July 12, 2020 4:50 AM

[quote]This reminds me of when that hack Sylvia Brown told someone on the Montell Williams show that she sensed her loved one's death was associated with a body of water only for the guest to say he died in 9/11.

Sylvia once told a distraught mother that her missing daughter was no longer alive. The daughter ultimately was found, alive.

by Anonymousreply 172July 12, 2020 4:56 AM

I am on my way to a cabin on a lake by myself. I have swam alone in lakes many times. There is always a little risk but there is risk in life. Freak accidents happen. She was a single parent - no unusual to do things just mom and kid. Tis sad but tis life.

by Anonymousreply 173July 12, 2020 4:58 AM

Did they look for her in the skies yet?! Maybe she got propelled out of the water and she’s somewhere in the clouds.

by Anonymousreply 174July 12, 2020 5:09 AM

R173 I want to go to a lakeside cabin right now! Whereabouts is your cabin?

by Anonymousreply 175July 12, 2020 5:09 AM

[quote]I am on my way to a cabin on a lake by myself.

Maybe you'll find Naya hiding out there!

by Anonymousreply 176July 12, 2020 5:12 AM

They need to check the condor's nests

by Anonymousreply 177July 12, 2020 5:17 AM

[quote] I have swam alone in lakes many times.

[quote]Haven’t swam in a damn lake since and don’t plan to ever.

Double "oh, dear." The word is SWUM.

by Anonymousreply 178July 12, 2020 5:20 AM

[quote]Wouldn’t it be something if Lea gives birth on the anniversary of Cory’s death and then then they find her body.

Twitter will force her to name the baby Cory-Naya.

by Anonymousreply 179July 12, 2020 5:20 AM

[quote] The Jussie Smollett troll is having his meth delivered again.

I don’t think so — haven’t read a single reference to “our boo.”

by Anonymousreply 180July 12, 2020 5:25 AM

Wrong, R172. She was dead at the time I told her mother. It's not my fault that Twitter manifested her alive.

By the way, I'm fine. I send my love!

by Anonymousreply 181July 12, 2020 5:26 AM

[quote]Is there any possibility that she could be with Carmen Sandiego? Another Latina who is never easy to find?

She planned this, man!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182July 12, 2020 5:26 AM

Running out to the lake’s edge and splashing water over face seems too deliberately for show. I wouldn’t put it past any of them including the ex husband to give paid interviews to tabloids in the next few days. I think we’ll start to learn about more details about NR’s personal life later on. Right now people involved are jumping to conclusions, like one diver who said NR couldn’t have committed suicide, that it had to be an accidental drowning. Like dude, you’re a rescue diver and her body isn’t found yet.

by Anonymousreply 183July 12, 2020 5:27 AM

I think this is all just a publicity stunt to sell Kanye West’s new album.

by Anonymousreply 184July 12, 2020 5:28 AM

I'm sorry, but every time I see "Lake Piru," all I can think of is Aunt Beru.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185July 12, 2020 5:50 AM

I think of Peru!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186July 12, 2020 5:55 AM

In a press conference held on Friday, July 10, the Ventura County Sheriff's Department stated that they're still in the process of searching for the actress' remains, with dive teams using specialized equipment to scan the man-made reservoir. They said they began using sonar to search the bottom of the lake on Thursday evening and will continue to use that technology, as visibility in the water is limited to about one to two feet.

Additionally, cadaver dogs are being taken out onto the water to assist the dive team with their search, which is concentrated in the north and east side of the lake.

As of Friday, the Rivera family had no statement on the star's disappearance, but Capt. Eric Buschow stated they remain in contact with her loved ones. "They are going through an extremely difficult time," Buschow shared.

In a separate interview with People, Sgt. Kevin Donoghue stated that at this stage in the investigation they believe Rivera's disappearance was purely accidental. "We interviewed her son and there was nothing that we learned from her son that would have suggested that this was suicide. Everything that we've learned so far leads to this being some sort of water recreational accident," he said.

He continued, "To say definitively what actually happened, we really can't say. We just don't know, it's a mystery... We're still investigating, we're still searching. We're trying to uncover clues as we go. But so far, we really don't have a lot of information to make any guesses as to what could have happened."

However, Donoghue also noted that Josey's testimony suggests that Rivera remains in the water.

The 4-year-old was the last person to see his mother on Wednesday, July 8. According to the authorities, Rivera and Josey rented a pontoon on Lake Piru in Ventura for an afternoon of swimming. However, when the three hours they rented the boat for passed, the staff at the rental office went out onto the water and found the toddler alone in the vessel.

A search for the 33-year-old began less than an hour later, but turned into a recovery mission the next day. The Ventura County Sheriff's Department said on Thursday, "Upwards of 100 law enforcement and emergency personnel—including several dive teams from Sheriff's Departments around the region—are searching the depths of Lake Piru for the body of Naya Rivera who is missing with all indications she drowned in Lake Piru."

While authorities believe the Glee star likely drowned, her co-star Heather Morris told E! News, "I'm holding on to hope that the rescuers will bring Naya home in a swift and speedy recovery. I know she would remind me in moments like this that God has a plan for everything and although we may not know that that plan is, we need to keep our chin up and stay strong."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187July 12, 2020 5:56 AM

Damnit Heather. Riling up the Twitterati

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188July 12, 2020 5:56 AM

Look at this sweet photo.

It won't hit him at this age, but he'll be a mess when he gets older.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189July 12, 2020 5:58 AM

I’ve read that turtles can hold their breath for weeks, people. So WHY are you all giving up hope so easily? SMDH.

by Anonymousreply 190July 12, 2020 5:59 AM

Christ! I made references to her being the Lady in the Lake in an earlier thread, but apparently there has been a ghostly one all along! In the exert from “Ghosts of Ventura County’s Heritage Valley” that you can pull up on Google Books, chapter 25 is entitled “Visitors from the Past and the Lady of the Lake.” Totally creepy!

Crap, it’s not letting me post the link, but you can look up the title in Google Books search.

by Anonymousreply 191July 12, 2020 6:11 AM

Here’s the book on Amazon

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192July 12, 2020 6:16 AM

From R187:

[quote]Additionally, cadaver dogs are being taken out onto the water to assist the dive team with their search, which is concentrated in the north and east side of the lake.

According to the map I linked at R50 the deepest spots north and east would be around 80 feet. If she's in the area where it narrows at the far northern end, it's only 40. The southern end is the deep part and it has a much sharper drop.

by Anonymousreply 193July 12, 2020 6:22 AM

If the water beneath a drowned person is 80 feet deep, will the person actually sink all the way to the bottom?

Perhaps it's a silly question, but I have no idea about this sort of thing. I'd really like to know.

I always assumed that bodies float when a person dies of drowning.

by Anonymousreply 194July 12, 2020 6:27 AM

Sadly, Sylvia Browne is no longer with us. If she was, perhaps she could communicate with Naya and let us know what happened.

by Anonymousreply 195July 12, 2020 6:31 AM

But why would that little pontoon style boat be very far from from where she disappeared? It's a deep and dangerous reservoir with whirlpools and debris and underwater flora and trees but not one with massive currents.

by Anonymousreply 196July 12, 2020 6:32 AM

She's dead, R95. That's what happened.

by Anonymousreply 197July 12, 2020 6:34 AM

Brackish back alright!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198July 12, 2020 6:37 AM

They go all the way down to the bottom, R194. A lot of people think a body can be suspended on a thermocline due to the difference in water density, but that isn't true.

Bodies go to the surface when their gut bacteria produces enough gas to cause them to rise. How quickly that happens depends mainly on water temperature, but the food in their digestive tract also plays a part.

And while I'm here let me correct what I wrote at R193. "Far north" was wrong, because there's a huge area where it's very shallow all over. I meant the farthest northern areas where there are still differences in depth.

by Anonymousreply 199July 12, 2020 6:41 AM

Coming up next I'm joined by former Miss Peru, Ricki Lake on the disappearance of Nana Mouskouri.

by Anonymousreply 200July 12, 2020 6:44 AM

Let the turtles breath for you Naya!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201July 12, 2020 6:47 AM

So one of the greatest 20th century’s manmade disasters in California was the collapse of the St. Francis Dam in 1928 which created a wall of water rushing to Pacific Ocean that killed over 400 people. One of the towns devastated in its path was Piru. It’s what effectively ended Muholland’s career (think Chinatown) and bodies related to the disaster have been found as late as the 70s and 1994. Having grown up near Johnstown, PA which has a lot of paranormal activity brought on by all the deaths from the wave created by the damn collapse there, I bet similar things have happened in that disaster’s wake as well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202July 12, 2020 6:49 AM

I just found that a 2018 award winning documentary on the St. Francis Dam is on Amazon Prime.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203July 12, 2020 6:58 AM

There has been no word about the bags or what she might have been wearing. All we know is that the child was wearing a PFD and there was an adult-sized vest on the boat. (Which doesn’t mean much to me, because I’d expect a boat to be equipped with enough to fit its capacity.)

People are asking, though.

by Anonymousreply 204July 12, 2020 6:59 AM

Miss Coco Peru!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205July 12, 2020 10:43 AM

R98 Lake Pima was originally a canyon with trees and shrubs that was dammed up and flooded. It is not a cement pond!

by Anonymousreply 206July 12, 2020 11:42 AM

This is all an elaborate Jussie-style hoax!

by Anonymousreply 207July 12, 2020 1:09 PM

R207 who provides the sandwich ?

by Anonymousreply 208July 12, 2020 1:38 PM

When I read about this story I immediately got chubbed. I love stories of celebrities being humiliated and dying!

by Anonymousreply 209July 12, 2020 1:41 PM

I hope they begin the search today with a prayer circle being a Sunday and all.

by Anonymousreply 210July 12, 2020 1:57 PM

I'm sure that would make a huge difference r210.....

by Anonymousreply 211July 12, 2020 1:59 PM

It’s weird, 23 years ago was the first time I used the Internet, rather than the news, as a primary source to get up to date information as Princess Diana (as I will always think of her) was injured, survived, then lay dying and died. Now I’m using twitter for the first time in the same manner as the first place for the latest information on Naya.

by Anonymousreply 212July 12, 2020 2:08 PM

It’s astounding how dumb people on Twitter are tying to make her not being found yet about race ... They literally have no concept of trying to search for and recover a body from such a difficult terrain.

by Anonymousreply 213July 12, 2020 2:41 PM

Naya, by Stevie Nicks

Drowning in the sea of love

Where everyone would love to drown

But now it's gone

It doesn't matter what for

When you build your house

Then call me home

Said Naya, you're the poet in my heart

Never change, never stop

But now it's gone

It doesn't matter what for

But when you build your house

Oh then call me home

by Anonymousreply 214July 12, 2020 3:15 PM

All I ever wanted

Was to know that you were dreaming, Naya...

There’s a HEARTBEAT

And it never really died!

by Anonymousreply 215July 12, 2020 3:30 PM

why couldn't it have been leah

by Anonymousreply 216July 12, 2020 3:50 PM

R216 most people would agree with you

by Anonymousreply 217July 12, 2020 3:50 PM

R216 or you, perhaps.

by Anonymousreply 218July 12, 2020 4:00 PM

Don't Go Brackin' My Heart

by Anonymousreply 219July 12, 2020 4:07 PM

Heather issues desperate plea!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220July 12, 2020 4:15 PM

OMG, R206, ARE YOU LITERALLY TRYING TO SUGGEST THAT LAKE ZIMA CANT BE FLUSHED LIKE A TOILET?????? THAT IS A TOTAL LIKE LIE TO DEHUMANIZE NAYA AND YOU WOULD NEVER HAVE SAID THAT IF IT WERE JOJO SIMA MISSING!!!!!!

FIND THE HANDLE!!!! FLUSH THE LAKE!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 221July 12, 2020 4:33 PM

I have stolen the handle, and unless $3,000,000 American dollars are deposited into my account by sundown, I will melt it down into slag! Moohahahahahahahahaha!!!

by Anonymousreply 222July 12, 2020 4:41 PM

Someone should see if #FindTheHandle can be made trending on Twitter

by Anonymousreply 223July 12, 2020 4:51 PM

[QUOTE] Sylvia once told a distraught mother that her missing daughter was no longer alive. The daughter ultimately was found, alive.

That was Rachel Berry, I believe, from the Cleveland/Ariel Castro horror show. What’s even worse is that Berry’s mother died before Rachel was discovered.

by Anonymousreply 224July 12, 2020 4:58 PM

Drain the Swamp!

by Anonymousreply 225July 12, 2020 5:25 PM

Send donuts to the Ventura Sheriff

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226July 12, 2020 5:50 PM

[quote]What rock star will rewrite one of their greatest hits as a memorial to her?

Good question. Very close to what's on her iPod?

I'm thinking Gordon Lightfoot's got a few alternative lyrics to the Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald but the Beach Boys' Don't Go Near the Water is probably the right song for today.

by Anonymousreply 227July 12, 2020 6:02 PM

LOL! 2020 is not Lea's year

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 228July 12, 2020 6:17 PM

R227 Well the lyric from Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald “The lake, it is said, never gives up her dead.” is seeming to become very prophetic.

by Anonymousreply 229July 12, 2020 6:21 PM

The boy was much too big, and the "mother" too noisy.

Some vacation.

by Anonymousreply 230July 12, 2020 6:23 PM

seriously R183, I thought I was watching a member of the Polar Bears club who had manifested himself into California. all that sprinting

the charitable idea would be that these people know there are cameras on them, and the twitterverse is monitoring them 24/7, so they can't behave naturally.

(the uncharitable idea would be that he's wondering how he can capitalize on the situation)

by Anonymousreply 231July 12, 2020 6:26 PM

R220 Is Lord Tubbington trained as a cadaver cat or one of those nursing home death cat sniffers?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232July 12, 2020 6:26 PM

Their daughter is dead and her body can't be found. I skimmed through Naya's book and she mentions several times how religious her mother is and how close they are. It's not a stretch that her parents are devastated and not thinking about optics.

by Anonymousreply 233July 12, 2020 6:34 PM

Authorities will search cabins that line Lake Piru ... not because they believe Naya Rivera is there, but because there has been so much social media activity about the cabins that law enforcement wants to put the theory to bed.

The official tells us ... they do NOT believe Naya is in a cabin. They're confident she's still in the water, but nevertheless, a search team will walk the area where the cabins are located. Deputies will knock on doors and ask if they know anything about Naya's whereabouts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234July 12, 2020 6:43 PM

what a fucking waste of resources. why don't the twitlets raise the funds for this search

by Anonymousreply 235July 12, 2020 6:48 PM

JFC, r234. I can't believe they're actually doing that just to shut up a bunch of delusional Twitter brats, especially when you know the Twit-iots will just say the searchers didn't look hard enough or skipped some crucial cabin where a Twitter psychic sensed Naya's presence or what-the-fuck-ever. Those shitheads will never be satisfied.

by Anonymousreply 236July 12, 2020 6:50 PM

Time for some music!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237July 12, 2020 6:52 PM

Her fathers reaction was heartbreaking. I don’t see how people consider that to be staged, what I see is a desperate man in the middle of break down. Purely raw emotion driving him.

by Anonymousreply 238July 12, 2020 6:59 PM

Christ, now the ex husband is splashing around in the water as well, did Naya have a biggest griever gets the most money clause in her will or what?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239July 12, 2020 7:12 PM

Not all exes hate each other. And I think the woman he's hugging is her sister

by Anonymousreply 240July 12, 2020 7:16 PM

Have your baby on Cory's DeathDay tomorrow, Lea. Bonus points if they find Naya.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241July 12, 2020 7:17 PM

Are they kidding with this photo? They both look insane.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242July 12, 2020 7:19 PM

Cry Me A Rivera

by Anonymousreply 243July 12, 2020 7:23 PM

The Twitterati are yelling that they should've checked the cabins day one.

by Anonymousreply 244July 12, 2020 7:31 PM

One stupid bitch keeps encouraging people to call the FBI and ask them to get involved, as though the FBI determines which cases to take on according to the level of customer demand.

by Anonymousreply 245July 12, 2020 7:36 PM

“Why haven’t they emptied the lake yet if it’s so hard to search? And why haven’t they searched the cabins!? It’s been almost a week...“

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246July 12, 2020 7:50 PM

[quote]“Why haven’t they emptied the lake yet if it’s so hard to search?

They haven’t found the flush handle yet! Duh 🙄

by Anonymousreply 247July 12, 2020 7:55 PM

At this rate they just need to dynamite the dam and reduce the lake to a trickle. And time is of the essence so it needs to be done pronto!

by Anonymousreply 248July 12, 2020 8:14 PM

Lea knew that deactivating her Twitter account would bring her attention.

She’s pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 249July 12, 2020 8:17 PM

LOL, r248; I keep wondering why the Twitter dopes (those who are at least not dumb enough to think she's still alive) are acting like there's this urgent need to find her body NOW. Dead is dead, people.

by Anonymousreply 250July 12, 2020 8:19 PM

R249 this. Instead of commenting she opted to comment in her own self involved way

by Anonymousreply 251July 12, 2020 8:21 PM

R250 while draining the lake is idiotic, I do hope they find her soon. Would you want your loved one's body just out there in the wild? They should be able to lay her to rest.

by Anonymousreply 252July 12, 2020 8:31 PM

Perhaps they should contact John Edward or James Van Praagh, either one of them might be able to contact Naya in Heaven and let us know exactly what led to her dying in the lake.

by Anonymousreply 253July 12, 2020 8:35 PM

[quote] Maybe Jason from the Halloween movies popped up and grabbed her and killed her?

It's more likely that Jason Voorhees is responsible

by Anonymousreply 254July 12, 2020 8:38 PM

Straight jackets for everyone in this Twitter thread.

So, she's healthy enough that she's survived for 5 days in the wildness, but too hurt to make her presence known?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255July 12, 2020 8:40 PM

Jason isn’t from Halloween 🙄🙄🙄

by Anonymousreply 256July 12, 2020 8:40 PM

R236 The Twittiots are probably spamming their emergency and non emergency phonelines .

by Anonymousreply 257July 12, 2020 8:44 PM

Yes, r257, and the sheriff's department probably wants to make sure some idiot Twitter stans don't decide to start searching on their own and ending up getting injured or impeding the professional search in the process.

by Anonymousreply 258July 12, 2020 8:49 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259July 12, 2020 8:59 PM

R259 the first comment lol

Well I wouldn’t want you to rescue me after seeing how bad you’re doing with poor Naya.

by Anonymousreply 260July 12, 2020 9:00 PM

JFC this has turned from low rent, horror show On the Golden Pond to now Cabin in the Woods. So rescue teams are taking requests from Twitter tards now? Please tell me this isn’t the beginning of real life Idiocracy because it’s too much stupidity to deal with against a backdrop of what’s happening around the world.

by Anonymousreply 261July 12, 2020 9:05 PM

How long are they going to keep the search up? For most people they stop after a few days because if they don't find the body after a couple of days, they typically won't find it until it surfaces, which could be weeks. Who's paying for this now fruitless search, the Twitter idiots?

by Anonymousreply 262July 12, 2020 9:17 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 263July 12, 2020 9:19 PM

The world has gone insane, R263.

by Anonymousreply 264July 12, 2020 9:20 PM

Can they actually drain that cement pond? It may be the only way to settle this matter.

Mind you, they'll find every other body and dropped phone down there.

by Anonymousreply 265July 12, 2020 9:23 PM

Whoops, I meant Amanda Berry.

by Anonymousreply 266July 12, 2020 9:25 PM

Have the Twitter people considered that we don't know the size of the drain at the bottom of the lake? So what if the body gets sucked down too when they go to flush it?

by Anonymousreply 267July 12, 2020 9:26 PM

Ignore tabloid headlines, and look at the actual words

[Quote]'In today’s search for Naya Rivera, cabins and outbuildings in the surrounding area will be checked once again, as well as the shoreline. This has been part of the ongoing search effort since her disappearance on Wednesday afternoon. Boat crews continue to scan the lake,' the office announced Sunday afternoon.

by Anonymousreply 268July 12, 2020 9:48 PM

Why don't humans have chips the way dogs do?

by Anonymousreply 269July 12, 2020 11:55 PM

Let's start casting the inevitable Lifetime movie.

by Anonymousreply 270July 13, 2020 12:08 AM

Who will play the unhinged Twitter stans, R270?

by Anonymousreply 271July 13, 2020 12:09 AM

Have Becky and Jacob Ben Israel offered to help search also? They probably have some free time on their hands.

by Anonymousreply 272July 13, 2020 12:11 AM

OMG!!!! WTF!?!?! WHY ARE THEY LITERALLY SEARCHING THE CABINS NOW?!?!?! LIKE WHERE DID THEY COME UP WITH THAT STUPID IDEA?!?! WHY AREN’T THEY SEARCHING THE WATER?!?!?! IF NAYA WERE WHITE THEY’D BE SEARCHING THE WATER!!!!!!! SEARCH THE WATER!!!!!

SEARCH THE F*UCKING WATER [bold]NOW[/bold]!!!!!!!

FIND NAYA NOW[bold]NOW[/bold]!!!!!!!

LOOK HARDER [bold]NOW[/bold]!!!!!!!

BRING NAYA HOME [bold]NOW[/bold]!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 273July 13, 2020 12:14 AM

#FindTheHandle

FLUSH IT

by Anonymousreply 274July 13, 2020 12:20 AM

If I were Lea Michelle, with tons of rabid Twitter idiots yelling "WHY WASN'T IT YOU????" at me, I'd deactivate my Twitter, too.

by Anonymousreply 275July 13, 2020 12:21 AM

[quote]So what if the body gets sucked down too when they go to flush it?

SOOOO UMMM YOUR WHITE PRIVILEGE IS LITERALLY OOZING OUT OF THAT GENOCIDAL QUESTION!!!!!

FACT: THEY LIKE LITERALLY HAVE A GINORMOUS DRAIN WIG THAT THEY REFUSE TO USE BECAUSE NAYA IS BLACK!!!!!! THEY’RE LITERALLY SAVING IT FOR A WHITE WOMAN!!!!!

RELEASE THE DRAIN WIG [bold]NOW[/bold]!!!!!!!!

FLUSH THE POND [bold]NOW[/bold]!!!!!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276July 13, 2020 12:23 AM

Tommorow is the anniversary of Cory Monteith's death. It would be serendipitous if they find Naya's body then.

by Anonymousreply 277July 13, 2020 12:23 AM

R277 ghoulishly creepy, yes!

I think someone needs to go on Twitter and start accusing the idiot stans of not praying hard enough for Naya. "If you were REALLY praying all day, she would have been found by now!! Manifest harder!!! Find her!!!!!"

by Anonymousreply 278July 13, 2020 12:26 AM

What would be better, R278, is if a local would start complaining about the cost to taxpayers.

by Anonymousreply 279July 13, 2020 12:27 AM

R279 why not both?

by Anonymousreply 280July 13, 2020 12:29 AM

if her iPhone is missing and thought to fall into the lake, isn't there a locater chip in it that they can activate to find it? Her body may be nearby.

by Anonymousreply 281July 13, 2020 12:29 AM

Was there a stale scent of toot when Cory was found?

by Anonymousreply 282July 13, 2020 12:30 AM

You know what she WISHES she could say

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283July 13, 2020 12:33 AM

You know Colfer hates the crazy fans, and honestly who can blame him? From an interview after Cory's death

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 284July 13, 2020 12:34 AM

R284 probably why he ran away from acting 100% and just writes now.

by Anonymousreply 285July 13, 2020 12:35 AM

The little lesbian girl who played the gay boy on the show retired?

by Anonymousreply 286July 13, 2020 12:37 AM

[quote] Please tell me this isn’t the beginning of real life Idiocracy because it’s too much stupidity to deal with against a backdrop of what’s happening around the world.

Oh, honey -- Idiocracy began long ago ....

by Anonymousreply 287July 13, 2020 12:40 AM

Reported 6 hours ago that there's nothing on the shore or the cabins. Cast members like Heather and Max Adler really shouldn't be riling up the crazy fans. I know they're hurting, but don't fan the lunacy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 288July 13, 2020 12:48 AM

Have the Twitts demanded this be checked out? What if Naya has amnesia and thinks she's Sandra? Sure, the dates are a tiny bit off but so what?

[quote]On July 6, Hughes' silver Saab was found near the Chiquito Creek campgrounds. It appeared to have collided with a tree. According to the sheriff's office, Hughes was spotted on foot by other hikers over the Fourth of July weekend.

[quote]"She was barefoot and had a bruise on her face," MCSO public information officer Deputy Sarah Jackson told Sierra News Online. Jackson said the witnesses asked Hughes if she needed medical assistance but she declined.

[quote]Hughes is 5-foot-3 and 150 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289July 13, 2020 12:50 AM

Oh what a circus, oh what a show Twitter has gone to town Over the death of an actress called Naya Rivera

We’ve all gone crazy Mourning all day and mourning all night Falling over ourselves to get all of the misery right

Oh what an exit, that’s how to go When they’re ringing your curtain down Demand to be drown like Naya Rivera It’s quite a sunset And good for Twitter in a roundabout way We’ve driven Lea Michele off it forever today!

by Anonymousreply 290July 13, 2020 12:54 AM

F****CK!!!! WE TOLD THEM NOT TO SEARCH THE CABINS!!!!!!! THEY’VE LITERALLY WASTED SOOOOO MUCH TIME THAT COULD HAVE BEEN SPENT SEARCHING THE LAKE!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE TO EVEN LIKE PUT THIS OUT INTO THE UNIVERSE BUT IF NAYA IS FOUND DE*D NOW IT IS 100% BECAUSE THEY WASTED TIME LIKE LITERALLY SEARCHING DUMB CABINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 291July 13, 2020 12:55 AM

Be kind to the psychics!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 292July 13, 2020 12:56 AM

A twitter response to someone who wanted to know what one of the psychics has been saying:

"It’s kind of triggering at times though. she speaks about rape, molesting, some intense violence, and other things i can’t quite remember off the top of my head."

That is one crazy lake!

by Anonymousreply 293July 13, 2020 12:59 AM

That's all from young women who are too fucked up or ugly to have ever had any sexual relations, R293, so they fantasize about rape/sexual abuse etc...they're the same types who write all that rape fanfic.

by Anonymousreply 294July 13, 2020 1:01 AM

lord...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 295July 13, 2020 1:04 AM

With all the talk of trees and branches snagging the body, I can’t help but think about Naomi Watts in the Impossible movie about the tsunami in SE Asia. As she goes into surgery, they finally flash back to how damaged and torn her body is by what happened when the wave hit showing in graphic detail her being battered and drowning and it’s devastating, but probably the closest thing to experience that vicariously. It’s not for the squeamish.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 296July 13, 2020 1:17 AM

How did we miss this BOMBSHELL! from the 11th? Twitter found a moving body that was missed by the news helicopter filming it, SAR, dogs, thermal imaging, etc. Only Twitter was able to see it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 297July 13, 2020 1:18 AM

r283

Is Amber lez?

by Anonymousreply 298July 13, 2020 1:24 AM

Doesn’t Elon Musk have some kind of mini submersible that he was going to lend to the Thai cave boys for rescuing them? SoCal is a lot closer can’t they get that to Lake Piru stat?

by Anonymousreply 299July 13, 2020 1:30 AM

Bodies recovered from lakes are in much better condition than those from the ocean or rivers, R296. Even when there's a strong current on the surface of a lake, the current at the bottom is completely different. That's why lake drownings almost always rise within a radius equal the depth of the last sighting.

by Anonymousreply 300July 13, 2020 1:31 AM

DocRocket ⭐⭐⭐@DocMcQuinn Replying to @NayaWillBeSaved and @heidileah3

Ya know, I don't want to give false hope. And at the same time, look at what a gift Naya has given us all ... to come together, finding common ground, to work toward something positive, & good & filled with best of intentions and love. What a blessing/gift from her in these times.

by Anonymousreply 301July 13, 2020 1:32 AM

R301 something positive, mass dialing a police station to check some empty cabins...

Bitches, I did this to crap on Lea Michele's birth press

by Anonymousreply 302July 13, 2020 1:34 AM

Someone talked to some of the divers involved in the search and this group of divers thinks it might have been carbon monoxide from engine fumes that caused her to pass out. I was so sure that she just got tangled in debris underneath the water but this theory fits better with the circumstances of how the boat was left.

[quote] From talking to an independent volunteer diving group that was allowed to participate in the search (they often work with the authorities) the belief is that this could likely be a case of acceidental carbon monoxide poisoning that might have lead to drowning...The boat's engine was still on but not anchored when the kid was found. Reports were that she was swimming near the motor. There is also an entry way to the water near the engine and if she was trying to encourage her kid to use it to get in that she may have inhaled too many fumes without realizing that it was deadly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 303July 13, 2020 1:37 AM

I can't believe they haven't found her body yet. She couldn't have swam that far from her boat.

by Anonymousreply 304July 13, 2020 1:39 AM

[Quote] I can't believe they haven't found her body yet. She couldn't have swam that far from her boat.

The boat drifted. For hours.

by Anonymousreply 305July 13, 2020 1:45 AM

[quote]She couldn't have swam that far from her boat.

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 306July 13, 2020 1:47 AM

Lol at R259/R260.

The Twitterati are ripping that Sheriff's office to shreds!

Soon they'll have to delete their Twitter account, just like Lea Michele did.

Do NOT piss off the Twatters. They will come for you with a vengeance!!

by Anonymousreply 307July 13, 2020 1:47 AM

She disappeared in the middle of a lake. Obviously she's pinned under a tree.

by Anonymousreply 308July 13, 2020 1:52 AM

She's telling you NOW, so that she doesn't have to tell you later....

rae Water wave FIND NAYA @HcneyDianna

i better not see ANYONE harassing the cast to post about Cory tomorrow. not one fucking “i hope dianna/chord/darren/lea posts something.” LET THEM PROCESS NAYA AND MOURN CORY IN PEACE. THEIR GRIEVING IS NOT A SHOW AND THEM MOURNING THEIR FRIEND IS NOT ENTERTAINMENT FOR US!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 309July 13, 2020 1:56 AM

Or in a shack on the shore R308

by Anonymousreply 310July 13, 2020 1:57 AM

300 posts already? I thought I was keeping up

by Anonymousreply 311July 13, 2020 1:58 AM

Maybe she just got hungry.

Call the sheriff's office and tell them to check In-N-Out Burger.

by Anonymousreply 312July 13, 2020 1:59 AM

Oh snap...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 313July 13, 2020 2:02 AM

rae Water wave FIND NAYA @HcneyDianna

im so angry, god it’s like y’all forgot that lea is feeling this a lot harder than we are. she’s nayas friend. she’s processing what happened to her FRIEND. she’s grieving cory! SHES PREGNANT. SHES LITERALLY PREGNANT and y’all are bullying and harassing her into saying something

by Anonymousreply 314July 13, 2020 2:05 AM

They still haven’t found this bitch?

by Anonymousreply 315July 13, 2020 2:06 AM

r314 This is LITERALLY KILLING Lea Michele!!

by Anonymousreply 316July 13, 2020 2:06 AM

R316 Hooray!

by Anonymousreply 317July 13, 2020 2:07 AM

R309 I scrolled through that feed to before the disappearance and even before it was crazy fan comedy gold. These people went off the deep end a long time ago.

by Anonymousreply 318July 13, 2020 2:09 AM

r296, there is a huge difference between drowning in a relatively placid lake and being buffeted by 100 foot wave going 100+ MPH (at sea it was going 500 MPH), with cars, poles, trees, debris and buildings in the way.

by Anonymousreply 319July 13, 2020 2:12 AM

As far as King is aware, the search effort has generated more interest on Twitter than anything else has for the local sheriff's office.

The remote lake has been closed to the public since Rivera went missing Wednesday afternoon. Her family members have been allowed access, King said, along with media crews.

While some comments have been supportive, many Twitter users have criticized the search effort. One item of focus has been a plea to search cabins near the lake. On Friday, authorities explained that all evidence indicates Rivera never left the water and that the shoreline had been searched thoroughly during the initial search.

On Sunday, search and rescue team members did search the cabins, King said, in part to make some people more comfortable.

King said the social media scrutiny has not affected dive teams and search and rescue volunteers looking to provide closure to Rivera's family.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 320July 13, 2020 2:12 AM

OMG so much autism and mental illness on Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 321July 13, 2020 2:13 AM

[quote]And like her kid was so calm which could be signs of shook. He's probably traumatized. I really hope she's alive and that they can find her

He shooketh.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 322July 13, 2020 2:15 AM

I really just want one member of the cast (Not Lea) to snap and go on some epic rant about the crazies.

by Anonymousreply 323July 13, 2020 2:15 AM

Maybe Naya is also suffering from Shook?

by Anonymousreply 324July 13, 2020 2:17 AM

Shook is the worst

by Anonymousreply 325July 13, 2020 2:18 AM

Who honestly still believes she will be found alive?

Delusional R Us.

by Anonymousreply 326July 13, 2020 2:18 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 327July 13, 2020 2:19 AM

R326 don't you know? she's fine! but somehow just incapacitated enough that she can't make herself known. But she's fine!

by Anonymousreply 328July 13, 2020 2:21 AM

To ease your minds DLers, in case you were wondering what to do...

𝐚𝐧𝐠 FIND NAYA Retweeted nanc @agentsford

with the anniversary of cory's death coming up tomorrow, here is a reminder that you are under no obligation to be active on social media if you think you're going to find it too upsetting/triggering. your mutuals will understand! <3

by Anonymousreply 329July 13, 2020 2:21 AM

She's shook and brack. Sounds like a high end furniture shop.

by Anonymousreply 330July 13, 2020 2:21 AM

R261, it’s Ventura county. Mostly uneducated, semi-retarded Okies. Truly some of the dumbest people on earth.

by Anonymousreply 331July 13, 2020 2:24 AM

[quote] These people went off the deep end a long time ago.

YOU ARE BEING INSENSITIVE R318!!!!

YOU NEED TO RECONSIDER YOUR CHOICE OF WORDS!!!!!

NOT FUNNY.

by Anonymousreply 332July 13, 2020 2:28 AM

𝐚𝐧𝐠 FIND NAYA @vilanell

guys!!! I talked to my mom about psychics and everything, and she told me when someone is unconscious or in a coma state they can communicate even better with mediums, their spirits are even more strong. I truly believe Naya is alive, I know she is.

5:06 PM · Jul 12, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 333July 13, 2020 2:34 AM

Four threads of 600 replies, and not one of you has gotten down to the most important point of all.

RYAN DORSEY IS HOT AS FUCK!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 334July 13, 2020 2:34 AM

Facially? No.

by Anonymousreply 335July 13, 2020 2:35 AM

Do you honestly think Heather gives a shit? This is just an attention-grabbing moment for her to try to jumpstart her stalled career.

by Anonymousreply 336July 13, 2020 2:35 AM

Shook & Brack

A mindfully curated collection of wildcrafted curiosities — always free of gendered sourcing, petrochemicals, and negativity. That is our promise to you.

by Anonymousreply 337July 13, 2020 2:38 AM

I wonder if she was kidnapped.

by Anonymousreply 338July 13, 2020 2:39 AM

Lol r329

by Anonymousreply 339July 13, 2020 2:40 AM

Sexy Ryan...

Is he currently seeing anyone? Besides Naya's sister? *wink wink*

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 340July 13, 2020 2:42 AM

Maybe she was rescued by a really hot guy and has amnesia.

by Anonymousreply 341July 13, 2020 2:42 AM

Now we have one with commentary as well as a cartoon Naya meant to show us what we're supposed to see.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 342July 13, 2020 2:45 AM

I love the people who keep saying that Naya's just lying there somewhere "trying to keep warm" like it's not 300 degrees in California right now. She's lying somewhere - where she crawled I guess, or walked before her legs gave out, and now she's staying alive by nibbling on mint leaves (she had some in her pocket) and the occasional helpful deer that brings her a pinecone to munch on. She's totally obscured from everyone because she's so freezing cold, that's why she covered herself with leaves and grass or something and just hopes and prays someone will find her!!

With all the prayers going up for this bitch you'd think some would collide in midair and there'd be exploding bright lights all over the lake.

by Anonymousreply 343July 13, 2020 2:47 AM

The exhusband is attractive, but in her memoir (written while they were married), Naya described him as basically drop dead gorgeous. Um...

by Anonymousreply 344July 13, 2020 2:48 AM

If Naya was walking anywhere, wouldn't she have just gone back to her car?

by Anonymousreply 345July 13, 2020 2:49 AM

R338,

“oh but hear me out what if Naya Rivera was taken by Wayfair???”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 346July 13, 2020 2:50 AM

I agree with Naya, R344.

Ryan is hot as hell!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 347July 13, 2020 2:51 AM

So glad I'm not on Twitter. These people sound insane.

by Anonymousreply 348July 13, 2020 2:52 AM

Kidnapped? Helooo? Why nobody thinks this? Prayers they find her alive.

by Anonymousreply 349July 13, 2020 2:52 AM

R348 If I didn't use Twitter for work, I'd be trolling them so hard

by Anonymousreply 350July 13, 2020 2:53 AM

LOL

1BelligerentAZPatriot @JeffHerb2

Glee. Created by Gynneth Paltrow’s Husband and another creep who is “the most powerful man in television” Ryan Murphy. Mark Sailing, Cory Monteith, Naya Rivera. Lots of CURSED people hmmmnnn. Somebody knows something!!!

by Anonymousreply 351July 13, 2020 2:55 AM

Did she date the pedo dead guy too?

by Anonymousreply 352July 13, 2020 2:57 AM

I think I know what happened. She freaked out when she realized she was late returning her boat, so in order to avoid the embarrassment and extra fees she faked her own death.

Believe me, I've been there.

by Anonymousreply 353July 13, 2020 2:57 AM

R352 from Naya's memoir:

“So what did I learn from that completely dysfunctional relationship? Nothing. Absolutely nothing—until Mark’s legal woes (google it) made a few unsavory headlines on their own a few years later. My son’s nanny actually told me about it when the story broke. I can’t say I was totally shocked, but still—W-T-F?

Then I had no doubt that God really did have my back along the way. When Mark dumped me, I thought it was the worst thing ever, but can you imagine if that didn’t happen? And I was laying there in bed when the battering ram came through the door? (Again, google it!)

Similar to how I feel about the whore years, I think everyone should have that one relationship where you look back and ask yourself, “What the hell was I thinking?” You’ll learn something and you won’t regret it. Unless, of course, that relationship was with someone who had a sizable stash of child porn on his computer. Then, by all means, regret everything.

by Anonymousreply 354July 13, 2020 2:59 AM

R336 Naya alienated a lot of people over the last few years but Heather might be the only one of her cast mates who would actually that deeply affected by this. I'm sure the other cast mates have regrets but they can't pretend they were actually close to her recently. Even most of the glee stans freaking out right now didn't even like Naya before she went for that swim.

by Anonymousreply 355July 13, 2020 3:00 AM

LEA IS LITERALLY PREGNANT!

by Anonymousreply 356July 13, 2020 3:08 AM

Clearly this was all pre-planned. She had a confederate waiting for her on the other side of the lake; she swam there and was whisked off to Mexico where she's undergoing gender-reassignment surgery.

by Anonymousreply 357July 13, 2020 3:16 AM

R286 His last acting credits were for Julie Andrews' kids show which only lasted a season on Netflix. He is listed as a cast member for animated movie that it's in pre-production

Colfer was supposed to star in a Noel Coward biopic, but he said the project lost funding due to Brexit.

by Anonymousreply 358July 13, 2020 3:39 AM

R286 His last acting credits were for Julie Andrews' kids show which only lasted a season on Netflix. He is listed as a cast member for animated movie that it's in pre-production

Colfer was supposed to star in a Noel Coward biopic, but he said the project lost funding due to Brexit.

by Anonymousreply 359July 13, 2020 3:39 AM

Has it occurred to any of the Twitter teens that Cory Monteith may have faked his death and was hiding out near the lake waiting for Naya?

by Anonymousreply 360July 13, 2020 3:51 AM

And Mark Salling was waiting for the kid?

by Anonymousreply 361July 13, 2020 3:57 AM

We can use the mermaid picture in Part 5

by Anonymousreply 362July 13, 2020 4:33 AM

R349 I suggested that about 1000 replies ago! Didn’t you read that?

by Anonymousreply 363July 13, 2020 5:06 AM

[quote] " like it's not 300 degrees in California right now

R343, lol. It was hotter than hell this past weekend in LA.

by Anonymousreply 364July 13, 2020 5:13 AM

We've entered telenovela territory. This darksided pslychic implicates a 'recent ex' who knew about Naya's secret pregnancy. But that's okay because...

[quote]She's gonna be found tonight she says her mom is gonna find her, but she said she's in a coma, but she'll be out of if in two days just cuz of her being dehydrated.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 365July 13, 2020 6:05 AM

[quote] Naya alienated a lot of people over the last few years

[quote] I'm sure the other cast mates have regrets but they can't pretend they were actually close to her recently

R355, can you explain what happened?

I always thought that she only had a falling out with Ryan Murphy, but I've never heard that she didn't get along with fellow cast members.

I thought that was Diana Agron?

What's the story on Naya?

by Anonymousreply 366July 13, 2020 6:09 AM

Little did the cast of Glee know that in signing on to star in the TV high school musical show, they were also caught up a real life and death stakes version of one of Agatha Christie’s greats works And Then There Were None. Also known as Ten Little Indians, that title has been canceled in prevailing woke times.

Unfolding over decades, slowly each actor will be eliminated in ever more complex and complicated scenarios leaving fans and twitterati aghast at the lengths this elaborate performance will go to to engage the heart, minds and very souls of viewers. With the disappearance of another cast member the noose tightens not only on who will be next, but also which one of them is the ultimate mastermind and serial killer turning what was once Glee into sheer Grimm.

by Anonymousreply 367July 13, 2020 6:22 AM

I had a dream that her body was located, and that we should expect helicopters over the lake filming the recovery.

I'm psychic. Or maybe spending too much time on DL.

by Anonymousreply 368July 13, 2020 7:09 AM

Why would anybody want to see the recovery of what's left of her body?

YUCK!!!!

by Anonymousreply 369July 13, 2020 7:13 AM

For the experts-

In this type of scenario, where they are searching by feel, when they locate the body, what happens next?

How would they mark the location so they can find her again? They wouldn't bring her up immediately, would they?

Such a nightmare for the family. My heart goes out to them.

by Anonymousreply 370July 13, 2020 7:14 AM

If it's like the person upthread mentioned, if the water beneath her when she drowned was 80 feet deep, then she's 80 feet under.

It's going to be hard to find her.

by Anonymousreply 371July 13, 2020 7:23 AM

[quote] How would they mark the location so they can find her again? They wouldn't bring her up immediately, would they?

My guess is they WOULD bring her up immediately—why not?—but I am no expert.

by Anonymousreply 372July 13, 2020 7:34 AM

Who will be the Olivia de Havilland of Glee?

by Anonymousreply 373July 13, 2020 7:34 AM

They've started they're mourning for Cory's deathversary

by Anonymousreply 374July 13, 2020 7:38 AM

There are so many variables, R370, and I don't know what the procedures are in the States. In this case, if the descriptions of the conditions are accurate, they will most likely be using sonar to locate, marking the location, and then using a remote-operated vehicle to begin the retrieval.

That entails sending the ROV down to attach lines to the body and then bringing it up to a reasonable depth for the divers to finish the recovery. If there's too much entanglement, and depending on the conditions, it can be more efficient to just have the divers to go down and extricate the body manually.

I'm in CA now and following the story here, as agonising as it is for a family to wait, I don't sense the same urgency to recover a body right away. That's miserable for them but, believe me, it's a lot safer than operating under a cultural imperative to recover a body which may never be found. In addition to being physically dangerous it's very hard emotionally when there are fifty sobbing family members at water's edge who, for cultural reasons, can't leave their presumed-dead relative. It seems like here they just shut everything down and let the family have an approved visit for a short time.

Without getting into too many gory details, if the abdomen/chest is intact chances are good that the body will come up. If the water is warm and it's a fat guy who has been drinking beer and has a stomach full of carbs, they tend to shoot right up in a day or two. If the water is reasonably cold (but not deep-ocean cold) and it's a small woman who only has a hard-boiled egg in her system it's going to take a lot longer. But even when there's some entanglement, the force of the gas can be enough to pop them out.

by Anonymousreply 375July 13, 2020 8:44 AM

R375 Thank you for your informative reply. I truly appreciate you taking the time to explain things.

I find the whole process interesting, and while it's a heartbreaking situation, these efforts give the family a chance at closure.

I hadn't thought of how culturally different the expectations are in regards to recovering a body.

by Anonymousreply 376July 13, 2020 9:09 AM

You're welcome. I'm happy to answer whatever I can as long as it isn't specific to American or CA procedure. Anything that distracts me from starting a Twitter account for the sole purpose of trolling is a good thing! It's bad enough that I can search and read all of their idiocy without even having one.

by Anonymousreply 377July 13, 2020 9:25 AM

R375 That was really informative—thanks!

Question: Why does warm water support floating vs cold water?

by Anonymousreply 378July 13, 2020 10:03 AM

They can't bring her up too quickly, because she might get the bends.

by Anonymousreply 379July 13, 2020 10:04 AM

R378, decomposition is a much faster process in a warm environment. Think of a bacterial culture being grown on agar plates — as long as it isn't too cold there will be some growth. Put it into an incubator, it goes wild.

As the decomposition goes on, more and more gas is produced and it eventually fills the chest and abdomen to the point where the body becomes buoyant enough to rise. It's a powerful thing. If just a leg is trapped in debris, it isn't unheard of for the body separate and ascend without it.

by Anonymousreply 380July 13, 2020 10:33 AM

Hopefully they won’t have to bring her up in pieces.

by Anonymousreply 381July 13, 2020 10:52 AM

Shookin’ in the Brack

by Anonymousreply 382July 13, 2020 11:44 AM

Thanks r375 etc. Very interesting info. And LOL, it’s so tempting to open an account to troll the Twitlets, until one takes a step back and thinks, Is taunting random, brain-dead teenagers online really what my life has come to?

by Anonymousreply 383July 13, 2020 11:50 AM

Perhaps they will engage the UCLA synchronized swim team to perform in another section of the lake a rousing Glee tribute rendition of “We Found Love in a Hopeless Place” to distract family and press from seeing them bring up the bloated body, which will look more Ashley Fink than Naya Rivera at this point. I heard Matthew Morrison and Jayma Mays are onboard to recreate their roles and Heather Morris will rally remaining cast members not alienated by Naya to make cupcakes, or just buy those mini ones from Costco, wait who are we trying to fool she’ll just be buying those at this point.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 384July 13, 2020 11:52 AM

Did no one find it weird how long it took the family to go visit the “scene”? And how they did only after getting backlash from people?

by Anonymousreply 385July 13, 2020 12:02 PM

R385 Yes, but they delayed in consulting a Hollywood grief specialist and each had to rehearse and practice their agreed upon “responses” to be played out in front of the press. Also, they were hoping to find the body so Naya’s mother could reenact clutching her daughter’s lifeless corpse in the classic pieta pose. Here’s an artist’s rendering of what that might look like against the original.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 386July 13, 2020 12:15 PM

I think at this point it would be very helpful for the Ventura police to construct a viewing platform for fans on one of the hillsides above Lake Piru for them to be able to better monitor and help direct the progress of the search and recovery team. They should also have mental health professional trained in grief and mourning issues on standby and perhaps offering hourly drop in group sessions for those in need. Maybe former Glee cast mates can be engaged to stop by and help bolster the fan’s spirts by perform impromptu classic Glee performances using one of those fun purple pianos they were so fond of?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 387July 13, 2020 12:31 PM

We need a part 5.

by Anonymousreply 388July 13, 2020 12:34 PM

Based on some of the other drownings at this watering hole, the bodies are found around a week later.

by Anonymousreply 389July 13, 2020 12:38 PM

She still hasn't surfaced? Man, what were those fun bags filled with?

by Anonymousreply 390July 13, 2020 1:16 PM

But she'll be dead if they wait that long r389 !

LITERALLY DEAD !

by Anonymousreply 391July 13, 2020 1:27 PM

I think the lesson to be learned here is that silicone is not buoyant.

by Anonymousreply 392July 13, 2020 1:42 PM

R392 Googled it , apparently silicone is a bit more dense than water and has a slight sinking effect .

by Anonymousreply 393July 13, 2020 1:45 PM

R393 Oh no! Those fun bags are like lead weights holding her down, now she’ll never come up!

by Anonymousreply 394July 13, 2020 1:46 PM

R393 Interesting, if Virginia Woolf had known maybe she wouldn’t have had to stuff her pockets with stones. And if that was available in her life time she could have also had a nose job as well and maybe the whole reason for drowning in the River Ouse wouldn’t have needed to have happened.

by Anonymousreply 395July 13, 2020 1:51 PM

Is it possible she just dissolved in the water? Have they been looking for loose breast and ass implants?

by Anonymousreply 396July 13, 2020 2:20 PM

I think if they poured massive amounts of Jello 1-2-3 into the lake the foamy layer might raise her body to the surface.

by Anonymousreply 397July 13, 2020 2:26 PM

Has Aquaman been contacted? He could ask the fish where she is.

by Anonymousreply 398July 13, 2020 2:27 PM

Now we're talking, r398. Psychics, shmychics. Aquaman is the reliable source.

by Anonymousreply 399July 13, 2020 2:30 PM

Calm down R388! You realise we have another 200 or so responses before we need a part 5.

by Anonymousreply 400July 13, 2020 2:35 PM

Okay, bear with me here. Maybe the pontoon was boarded by pirates. One of them was a swami with a cobra in a basket that hypnotized Naya into going for a swim without a lifejacket. Still hypnotized, she swam, or swum what the fuckever, to shore, and began wandering through the woods. She encountered a boa constrictor that swallowed her whole.

SHE IS ALIVE AND HYPNOTIZED IN A SNAKE'S BELLY! FIND HER!!!

by Anonymousreply 401July 13, 2020 2:36 PM

“Without a Lifejacket: The Sad Final Weeks of Naya Rivera” might be a good title for the TV movie of of her disappearance and search for her recovery. Selena Gomez can star and yet be missing from the bulk of the film. That ought to make her performance bearable.

by Anonymousreply 402July 13, 2020 2:49 PM

We all float down here.

by Anonymousreply 403July 13, 2020 2:53 PM

Y'ALL THREE PEOPLE ARE MISSING NOW!!!

according to Twitter

"Please keep looking. A mother’s daughter is missing, a son’s mother is missing and a young woman is missing. 🥺"

by Anonymousreply 404July 13, 2020 2:54 PM

According to CBS news Naya sent a pic to her family of her son while on the boat in an area described as a cove. The area was searched with no results.

by Anonymousreply 405July 13, 2020 3:01 PM

Have we definitely heard, was this to be a three hour tour? Have the Howes been reached for comment? The Professor? According to the Google machine they were on the island for 15 years, at this rate she won’t make it back for Josey’s high school graduation.

by Anonymousreply 406July 13, 2020 3:07 PM

R405 Was it Dead Woman’s Cove?

by Anonymousreply 407July 13, 2020 3:13 PM

Now David Spade and Kate Spade's ghost are involved:

[quote]David could mean David Spade and sister could have something to do with Kate Spade being his sister in law

(The name David was mentioned by a Twitter psychic)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 408July 13, 2020 3:26 PM

Agree with R401, a rogue Pirate ship that hijacked her pontoon is the most likely explanation.

by Anonymousreply 409July 13, 2020 3:28 PM

"UPLEVELING!!!!!!"

[quote]Holy cannoli...I feel a MASSIVE upleveling coming...for so many people. Abundance increase, love increase, just overall reality upleveling. MASSIVE. I’m ready for it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 410July 13, 2020 3:29 PM

R410 she needs to cut her hair and eat a sandwich.

by Anonymousreply 411July 13, 2020 3:30 PM

R355 she is loved by the fandom. Santana is one of the shows most popular characters.

by Anonymousreply 412July 13, 2020 3:37 PM

So, the ghost of pedophile Mark Selling is a good spirit who is protecting Naya and alerting psychics to her whereabouts?

People COMPLETELY forget why he was arrested, convicted and why he killed himself?????

[quote]Omg and mark just channeled to me “Brave”... I tell all of this on Jesus name that I am telling the truth

[quote]What I don’t really understand is why mark said in channeling (“after them”) who is them??! He said that when he got angry in channeling and yelled “Find Her Now”... that really caught me off guard. “After Them” Take note of that

[quote]When I was in channeling Mark told me what the “mason” group did to a cat. That mason stuff is evil and demonic and I don’t even want to go there with it. I don’t want to reveal some of what he told me last night and today because I don’t want to even put that out there

OMG!!! The DEEP STATE framed Mark Calling and killed Naya Rudolph!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 413July 13, 2020 3:37 PM

[quote] Interesting, if Virginia Woolf had known maybe she wouldn’t have had to stuff her pockets with stones. And if that was available in her life time she could have also had a nose job as well and maybe the whole reason for drowning in the River Ouse wouldn’t have needed to have happened.

That's why Kidman got the part and not me.

by Anonymousreply 414July 13, 2020 4:11 PM

[quote]Okay, bear with me here. Maybe the pontoon was boarded by pirates.

OMG - it's Johnny Depp. Every knows about him.

by Anonymousreply 415July 13, 2020 4:13 PM

Oh shit DL we called it! Found on Cory's deathday!

"Happening now: A body has been found at Lake Piru this morning. The recovery is in progress. A news conference will take place at 2 pm at the lake."

And the first reply: dead or alive WTF??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 416July 13, 2020 4:41 PM

Are they trying to revive her? Are they doing CPR?

by Anonymousreply 417July 13, 2020 4:44 PM

On her Ipod:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 418July 13, 2020 4:45 PM

WHY AREN'T THEY TRYING TO SAVE HER???

by Anonymousreply 419July 13, 2020 4:48 PM

It’s not her! The psychic said she was pinned under a tree?!

by Anonymousreply 420July 13, 2020 4:51 PM

This was actually a quick recovery -- considering how long it has taken in the past to pull other drowned corpses.

by Anonymousreply 421July 13, 2020 4:54 PM

This could go a long way to establishing deathiversary as an actual word putting Naya, Cory and Glee into the OED forever.

by Anonymousreply 422July 13, 2020 4:57 PM

Lea Michele is going to smash everything in her nursery today!

"This day is about MEEEEE!"

by Anonymousreply 423July 13, 2020 4:58 PM

I bet she's puffy.

by Anonymousreply 424July 13, 2020 4:58 PM

The bodys not her.

by Anonymousreply 425July 13, 2020 5:00 PM

IT'S NOT HER!!!! SHE'S STILL ALIVE AND BEAUTIFUL.

by Anonymousreply 426July 13, 2020 5:00 PM

R423 Yes, now whenever she remembers Cory’s passing it’s going to be inextricably combined with Naya, she will never get peace from her.

by Anonymousreply 427July 13, 2020 5:00 PM

Wow that is great information r155, thanks.

by Anonymousreply 428July 13, 2020 5:01 PM

Did the ghost of Mark Salling lead them to her body????????

by Anonymousreply 429July 13, 2020 5:01 PM

Cory’s watching out for her and leading her to that great choir room in the sky.

by Anonymousreply 430July 13, 2020 5:02 PM

[quote]This was actually a quick recovery

She recovered?

by Anonymousreply 431July 13, 2020 5:02 PM

What the heck was she doing in a lake in Peru anyway??

by Anonymousreply 432July 13, 2020 5:03 PM

They just found her body.

by Anonymousreply 433July 13, 2020 5:04 PM

TMZ already sent out the word that the body is Naya.

by Anonymousreply 434July 13, 2020 5:04 PM

TMZ says: "IT'S HER!"

[quote]#BREAKING: Naya Rivera's Body Recovered from Lake Piru

[quote]Naya Rivera's body has been recovered from Lake Piru ... TMZ has learned. Ventura County officials said Monday that a body had been found at the lake, but didn't immediately make clear it was Naya. Our law enforcement sources have confirmed though ... we're told it is, in fact, her. A press conference sharing the news publicly is forthcoming.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 435July 13, 2020 5:06 PM

The sharp knife, of a short life.

by Anonymousreply 436July 13, 2020 5:09 PM

I found out from a text a few moments ago. I wanted to learn of the news here.

I’m shocked, I didn’t think they’d recover her body. You just know the search would have been called off soon.

by Anonymousreply 437July 13, 2020 5:11 PM

@foolsludd

tomorrow is the 6th day. it’s also cory’s anniversary. my gut is telling me that he is protecting her, and my gut is telling me that she will be found tomorrow. she’s alive she’s gonna be okay please keep praying and manifesting please

7:47 PM · Jul 12, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

by Anonymousreply 438July 13, 2020 5:13 PM

I love how the Twitter people are wishing for someone else to be dead, just as long as it isn't Naya!

by Anonymousreply 439July 13, 2020 5:14 PM

Will they honor her request to bury her in satin? On a bed of rose? Sinking her in the river at dawn while singing love songs? Will she wear white, with a little green ring on her finger?

by Anonymousreply 440July 13, 2020 5:15 PM

How did Cory "protect" Naya?

Enclosed her in an air bubble at the bottom of the lake while she was pinned under that tree?

by Anonymousreply 441July 13, 2020 5:15 PM

Also we need to see how all the Twitter psychics spin her turning up dead when they were predicting she was still alive.

They're even nagging the ghosts for not protecting her.

by Anonymousreply 442July 13, 2020 5:15 PM

"KEEP MANIFESTING!!!"

By manifesting," the Twitter idiots were keeping her alive because of their belief that she was alive?

Even if she was dead on Day One before they even found out?

by Anonymousreply 443July 13, 2020 5:17 PM

r442 They will say it's a coverup and #ShowTheBody will start trending.

by Anonymousreply 444July 13, 2020 5:17 PM

Well this is going to steal the spot light off Kelly Preston, it’s Michael Jackson and Farrah all over again.

by Anonymousreply 445July 13, 2020 5:17 PM

Are they now going to blame them for not performing CPR ?

by Anonymousreply 446July 13, 2020 5:18 PM

At least Mark Salling's spirit was trying to atone for his child-lust by trying to lead Twitter psychics to Naya and keeping her "warm" and safe in the lake... or the lakehouse... or the forest where the deer fed her.

by Anonymousreply 447July 13, 2020 5:18 PM

July 13th is officially a cursed day in the "Glee" canon. And forever tying Cory's death to Naya is a great final fuck you to Lea.

by Anonymousreply 448July 13, 2020 5:19 PM

Lea needs to go into labor now.

by Anonymousreply 449July 13, 2020 5:20 PM

Kill the deer! It fed her a bad pinecone!!!

by Anonymousreply 450July 13, 2020 5:20 PM

Uh, if Lea goes into labor now everyone is going to say Naya's spirit is in her baby and call it Little Naya. They'll say she even looks like Naya!

by Anonymousreply 451July 13, 2020 5:21 PM

Well Naya’s joined the forever 33 club with John Belushi, Chris Farley and Eva Braun.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 452July 13, 2020 5:22 PM

R447 is fucking crazy, I love you.

by Anonymousreply 453July 13, 2020 5:23 PM

How will the Twitter people make this about themselves?

Who will have the biggest reaction and get the most clicks?

Cameras are being set up now to record their reactions when the press conference confirms it's her... and she's dead.

by Anonymousreply 454July 13, 2020 5:25 PM

[quote]GOD PLEASE DONT MAKE US BE IN THE SAME PLACE SEVEN YEARS LATER.... Broken heartBroken heartBroken heartBroken heart IM BEGGING YOU! FUCK YOU 2020... get in the trash. #PrayForNaya #PrayingForNayaRivera

This is from the psychic who had some long vision of Naya alive but hurt and desperately waiting to be saved.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 455July 13, 2020 5:25 PM

Damn Naya looks bloated in that pic ^

by Anonymousreply 456July 13, 2020 5:26 PM

Lea must be loading up on beans of any kind for ammo and ready to aim her stinkers at anyone says her name on Cory's day

by Anonymousreply 457July 13, 2020 5:28 PM

[quote] One stupid bitch keeps encouraging people to call the FBI and ask them to get involved

I was actually very surprised that the Coast Guard was involved in the search! This body recovery was no small feat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 458July 13, 2020 5:31 PM

closed casket funeral.

by Anonymousreply 459July 13, 2020 5:32 PM

r355 I used to look in on Amber Riley's twitter from time to time and would see posts from Naya occasionally . That was not recent, I'd say it was before Amber left to do Dream Girls in London. Naya did post some congratulations regarding Dream Girls though.

by Anonymousreply 460July 13, 2020 5:32 PM

They found her in the shack!

by Anonymousreply 461July 13, 2020 5:33 PM

One of the psychics is already making excuses

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 462July 13, 2020 5:33 PM

Maybe Naya found true love down there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 463July 13, 2020 5:34 PM

#NayaRiviera is trending.

Shouldn't it be #Naya Del Lago??

by Anonymousreply 464July 13, 2020 5:35 PM

Please whoever starts the next thread be kind and add some art.

by Anonymousreply 465July 13, 2020 5:37 PM

R455 I wonder if those who suffer from grief or survivor’s guilt are more likely to engage in risky behavior due to a subconscious desire to “be in the same place” as the person they cared about who’s gone. I’ve seen bizarre chain reactions like that before. Not the Poltergeist curse, though. That sh*t was definitely supernatural!

by Anonymousreply 466July 13, 2020 5:37 PM

Sincethis OP can’t be trusted, here’s part 5

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 467July 13, 2020 5:40 PM

JusticeforBreonnaTaylor @Melanin_Love1

When it comes to naya Rivera we can’t believe the news. Disregard what they tell us. I trust my intuition more than then news

by Anonymousreply 468July 13, 2020 5:40 PM

[quote]When it comes to naya Rivera we can’t believe the news. Disregard what they tell us. I trust my intuition more than then news

[quote]if naya is alive... she’s hurt. if not, she was unfortunately murdered. my opinion for multiple reasons. i’ve been getting downloads. foul play was there and someone’s definitely bern covering their tracks.

[quote]If it’s Naya I’m telling y’all she was moved!! Remember what I said. Some one is trying to cover their tracks. You may not know anything.

[quote]I will forever feel it and know in my gut that there was some type of Foul play. I will always remember what she said as well. That will linger with me. Even if there no evidence of it.

[quote]If it’s her. Sometimes not all the time. It depends on how long she’s been there. Also the timeline of events will be kind of hard to get because bodies can become decomposed depending on how long she was there. Every thing me & other psychics shared could be past events.Pensive face

[quote]Listen I’m not sure whether Naya is alive or not. Stop putting words into my mouth. I told y’all before. She could be speaking from her higher self or she’s remembering what happened to her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 469July 13, 2020 5:40 PM

Ryan and Lea better not try to say anything. They are mean people. Jane Lynch too.

by Anonymousreply 470July 13, 2020 5:41 PM

I feel for all her glee cast mates. I know she was close to the beautiful Diana Agron. They seemed to to be targets for Lea and Ryan.

by Anonymousreply 471July 13, 2020 5:44 PM

[quote]One of the psychics is already making excuses

Whenever someone uses the “even a broken clock is right twice a day” argument to defend a crackpot, I always think of psychics.

by Anonymousreply 472July 13, 2020 5:45 PM

Ryan Murphy is the original mean girl.

by Anonymousreply 473July 13, 2020 5:46 PM

R473, how so?

by Anonymousreply 474July 13, 2020 5:47 PM

OKAY!! FIRST OF ALL, EVERYBODY STOP PANICKING!!!!!!!! MY AUNT IS A LAYWER, SO PAY ATTENTION!!!!!!! IT ISN’T NAYA UNTIL A MAJORITY IDENTIFIES HER!!!!!! SO LIKE WE NEED TO STAY CALM UNTIL THE SHERIFF POSTS PICTURES OF THE BODY ON INSTA!!!!! LEGALLY, THEY HAVE LIKE 48 HOURS TO DO THAT, SO STAY CALM AND KEEP PRAYING AND MANIFESTING!!!!!!

IF THE PHOTOS AREN’T UP BY THE END OF 48 HOURS, THAT’S WHEN WE’LL KNOW THAT SOMETHING IS LITERALLY FISHY AND WE CAN START THE CHANGE. COM PETITION TO MAKE THE SUPREME COURT INTERVENE AND TAKE OVER THE INVESTIGATION!!!!!!! UNTIL THEN, STAY CALM!!!!!!!!

ANOTHER THING, IF IT IS NAYA (AND I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL LIKE LITERALLY PERMANENTLY BLOCK ANYONE, [bold]EVEN A MUTUAL[/bold], WHO SAYS IT IS!!!!!!!), BUT IF IT IS, AS I PREDICTED ABOVE, IT’S BECAUSE OF ALL THE TIME THEY WASTED SEARCHING CABINS WHEN WE LITERALLY BEGGED THEM NOT TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 475July 13, 2020 5:48 PM

I'M STILL PREGNANT HERE!

by Anonymousreply 476July 13, 2020 5:48 PM

I find this expectation that one should be invested in the life of somebody you haven't worked with for over five years to be patently absurd.

by Anonymousreply 477July 13, 2020 5:49 PM

"SO LIKE WE NEED TO STAY CALM UNTIL THE SHERIFF POSTS PICTURES OF THE BODY ON INSTA!!!!! LEGALLY, THEY HAVE LIKE 48 HOURS TO DO THAT, SO STAY CALM AND KEEP PRAYING AND MANIFESTING!!!!!!"

ha! so posting pictures on Insta is the new 'legal' method of confirming death. good to know. Surely this is a reposting of what some deranged fan posted elsewhere? This cannot be a DL regular...I hope.

by Anonymousreply 478July 13, 2020 5:51 PM

Reunited in Heaven!

Jesus' PURE LOVE has purged Mark's of his body's unclean lust for children! Naya's love made Ghost Mark want to be a better undead creature of the night!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 479July 13, 2020 5:53 PM

Sensible Teen Shaylee still calling shit out. DL will contribute to your name change fund on your 18th birthday

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 480July 13, 2020 5:53 PM

The twitter comments are absolutely pathetic. People hoping it’s not her, so sure let’s wish death on someone else.

by Anonymousreply 481July 13, 2020 5:53 PM

The body is going to be so disfigured that even if they did post a pic, those Twitiots will deny that it's her. Then they'll demand a DNA test.

by Anonymousreply 482July 13, 2020 5:54 PM

Naya's memoir is very funny and she talks about Glee and her relationship with Mark. Closing remarks at R354

by Anonymousreply 483July 13, 2020 5:55 PM

#ItsNotNaya !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 484July 13, 2020 5:56 PM

They didn't look hard enough for her. They could have found her literally alive up until a couple of hours age but they didn't care about Naya. THEY DIDN'T CARE!!!!!! Defund the police AND search and rescue.

by Anonymousreply 485July 13, 2020 5:57 PM

Excuses from a psychic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 486July 13, 2020 5:59 PM

R478 Not sure I want to see a body that has been in water for days .

by Anonymousreply 487July 13, 2020 5:59 PM

R480 Damn I love sensible Shaylee, I wish she was old enough to be Biden’s VP. We need someone like her who will kick ass and take names.

by Anonymousreply 488July 13, 2020 6:00 PM

Jane Lynch has a reaction video on dailymail and she couldn't even muster up a little bit of emotion. She all about cried in public for Cory. She calls herself an actress?

by Anonymousreply 489July 13, 2020 6:00 PM

I AM LITERALLY A REGULAR, R478!!!!!! R U?!?!? BECAUSE UMMM APPARENTLY LIKE MORE WATER WENT OVER YOUR HEAD THAN LIKE NAYA’S!?!?!?

NOW LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!! CAN’T YOU SEE THAT I’M [bold]GREIFING[/bold]?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 490July 13, 2020 6:02 PM

My favorite of the Crazies

#LEAVEGLEEALONE

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 491July 13, 2020 6:03 PM

I'm not sure why anybody is even bothering to pay attention to these stupid Twitter people?

by Anonymousreply 492July 13, 2020 6:04 PM

Ryan Murphy has been oddly quiet these past couple months. He didn't even promote The Politician on his Insta.

by Anonymousreply 493July 13, 2020 6:05 PM

R491, Hannah is still Tweeting to Naya's Twitter account, as if Naya can read it from Heaven:

[quote]@NayaRivera naya i just want you to know that you’ve done so much for me. i love you so much, and i miss you so much. you deserved to see josey grow up, but i have no doubt that you’re watching over him. i hope you’re at peace with cory too right now. i love you so much

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 494July 13, 2020 6:07 PM

Nays ex husband is so hot. Im glad she got some good dick in her short life.

by Anonymousreply 495July 13, 2020 6:09 PM

Naya has been found. The aliens returned her to earth!

by Anonymousreply 496July 13, 2020 6:11 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 497July 13, 2020 6:12 PM

A reminder, part 5.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 498July 13, 2020 6:12 PM

The beach was always a source of pain for Naya!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 499July 13, 2020 6:13 PM

Is there champagne in Heaven?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 500July 13, 2020 6:14 PM

Who the fuck is she??

by Anonymousreply 501July 13, 2020 6:15 PM

The AP story mentions, “If she is declared dead...,” so there may be some hope that she’s declared something else.

by Anonymousreply 502July 13, 2020 6:16 PM

I think we can all agree this is a tragedy, and from her book she seems like someone DLers would've enjoyed hanging out with. But the circus around her death is still funny.

by Anonymousreply 503July 13, 2020 6:18 PM

In the video you can clearly see the outline of the body, the legs looked bent at the knee as if in a fetal position. How sad.

by Anonymousreply 504July 13, 2020 6:19 PM

FAKE NEWS!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 505July 13, 2020 6:24 PM

How many bodies do they thing are randomly floating around in that lake ?

by Anonymousreply 506July 13, 2020 6:26 PM

I'm confused by the real and mocking posts here.

So did they find her body, or not?

by Anonymousreply 507July 13, 2020 6:27 PM

R507 Yes they did. Press conference at 2p local time

by Anonymousreply 508July 13, 2020 6:29 PM

Is this where the former denizens of the Lesbian Woke Drama Killed the Kids, The Black Actor is a Liar, and The Black Woman married a Prince, And It Should Have Been Me threads are now? 4 threads about a dead B list television actress?

by Anonymousreply 509July 13, 2020 6:30 PM

R507 The Ventura sheriff’s office has announced a body has been found, TMZ and the Daily Mail are claiming it’s Naya, but we will have to wait for 2:00 PM PST for confirmation and hopefully some details that will give us more insight.

by Anonymousreply 510July 13, 2020 6:32 PM

Her ex reminds me of KFed

by Anonymousreply 511July 13, 2020 6:35 PM

Her body was found floating in the northeast part of they lake they had been searching.

by Anonymousreply 512July 13, 2020 6:36 PM

[quote] How many bodies do they thing are randomly floating around in that lake ?

Well, to be fair, people have been joking about dead bodies at the bottom of other LA lakes for decades now.

by Anonymousreply 513July 13, 2020 6:37 PM

It would've been insane if, in the process of looking for Naya, they found a serial killer's stash

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 514July 13, 2020 6:39 PM

@TayMorLove I Am A Medium. I Am A Psychic. Speaking to passed on people isn’t new to me at all. Just because people are celebrities here in the 3D doesn’t make them any different from any other soul in the 5D. A soul came to me and I relayed what she expressed. Nazar amulet 11:25 AM · Jul 13, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

by Anonymousreply 515July 13, 2020 6:41 PM

R504, drowned bodies assume some variation of a fetal position — usually loose, similar to the way you'd lie on your side in bed. When the legs are straight and extended it's a sign that they were already dead when they went into the water.

by Anonymousreply 516July 13, 2020 6:44 PM

So I guess her body had been under water and it took a few days to resurface. How sad, but I'm glad the family will have closure.

by Anonymousreply 517July 13, 2020 6:45 PM

NAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 518July 13, 2020 6:48 PM

The Daily Mail says she sent a photo of her son to a relative about 90 minutes before she disappeared. Authorities recognized the cove where the photo was taken and concentrated the search there this morning.

by Anonymousreply 519July 13, 2020 6:48 PM

[quote]Damn Naya looks bloated in that pic ^

You should see what she looks like now.

by Anonymousreply 520July 13, 2020 6:49 PM

R517 It may not have necessarily resurfaced with all the deep water examination they were doing it may have been down quite far.

by Anonymousreply 521July 13, 2020 6:50 PM

[quote]TMZ says: "IT'S HER!"

Well who the hell else is it gonna be? Amelia Earhart?

by Anonymousreply 522July 13, 2020 6:50 PM

[quote]Well Naya’s joined the forever 33 club with John Belushi, Chris Farley and Eva Braun.

Lea will play Evita at some point, and she will be required to dedicate her performance to Naya.

by Anonymousreply 523July 13, 2020 6:50 PM

Apparently the cast is at the lake. Can't tell who is who, except Amber

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 524July 13, 2020 6:51 PM

A relative had a photo that Naya sent from the boat and they didn’t say anything until now?!

by Anonymousreply 525July 13, 2020 6:54 PM

If the cast continues to drop dead, one-by-one, Agatha Christie-style, I think we will know who to blame.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 526July 13, 2020 6:54 PM

R524 Kevin must not be there, I don’t see a wheelchair.

by Anonymousreply 527July 13, 2020 6:55 PM

Nice pic, R524.

I think that's Darren Criss (3rd from left), Heather Morris near the middle, Amber Riley two down from Heather, and Naya's mom two more down from Amber.

by Anonymousreply 528July 13, 2020 6:55 PM

Very sad.

by Anonymousreply 529July 13, 2020 6:56 PM

[quote]Will she wear white, with a little green ring on her finger?

Odds favour her little finger is green. Does that count?

by Anonymousreply 530July 13, 2020 6:56 PM

R528 I agree with Darren, look at those calves, and Heather.

by Anonymousreply 531July 13, 2020 6:57 PM

I hope that isn't Darren Chris. We're all suffering enough without white socks in trainers.

by Anonymousreply 532July 13, 2020 6:57 PM

R504 In the Daily Mail video?

by Anonymousreply 533July 13, 2020 6:57 PM

Darren Criss actually helped a lot. His butthole sucked up all of the lake's water and that's how they found Naya

by Anonymousreply 534July 13, 2020 6:57 PM

[quote] If the cast continues to drop dead, one-by-one, Agatha Christie-style, I think we will know who to blame.

I put my money on the Hoosierdaddies, who got screwed over at Regionals

by Anonymousreply 535July 13, 2020 7:00 PM

I still say the Black guy they wrote off in season 1. He missed the fame and fortune and he will have REVENGE

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 536July 13, 2020 7:02 PM

I'm trying to tell if the woman on Heather's left is Lea. Can't see the torso, so no way of knowing if its a belly.

by Anonymousreply 537July 13, 2020 7:04 PM

DAMN YOU, LEA MICHELE!!!!!

THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT YOU EVIL BEAST!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 538July 13, 2020 7:04 PM

R537, I think it's Naya's younger sister to the left of Heather.

And probably Naya's brother, in between Amber and Naya's mother.

by Anonymousreply 539July 13, 2020 7:05 PM

R538 that's the most sensible thing you've said all week!

by Anonymousreply 540July 13, 2020 7:07 PM

I feel terrible for laughing so many times in a thread about a dead woman.

Her ex reminds me of Blake from “Workaholics”. If he got a haircut.

by Anonymousreply 541July 13, 2020 7:14 PM

The Twitter teens are really into the idea that no matter whether Naya's dead or alive, Cory Monteith is with her and protecting her. Um, even if the spirits of the dead did protect people, why would it be some former coworker? Wouldn't, say, your dead grandparent or close friend who died be more likely to take an interest?

by Anonymousreply 542July 13, 2020 7:15 PM

According to Naya's book, she and Cory were close offscreen.

Sometimes coworkers are close, sometimes not. Two of my best friends are former coworkers, some I still talk to occasionally, the rest...shrug to despise.

by Anonymousreply 543July 13, 2020 7:17 PM

Jane Lunch (typo stays) tweeted:

“Rest sweet, Naya. What a force you were. Love and peace to your family.“

Do I detect a bit of dislike? That’s the kind of thing I’d say about the death of a coworker I didn’t much care for...

by Anonymousreply 544July 13, 2020 7:18 PM

"Authorities confirmed to TheWrap her body was recovered Monday. A cause of death has not yet been determined."

I'm gonna say she drowned, folks

by Anonymousreply 545July 13, 2020 7:18 PM

[quote] I'm trying to tell if the woman on Heather's left is Lea

Are you kidding?

The Twitter fans and the cast would rip Lea to shreds, if she dared show her face there.

Lea Michele is quite possibly one of the most despised people in America right now.

by Anonymousreply 546July 13, 2020 7:19 PM

[quote] Lea Michele is quite possibly one of the most despised people in America right now.

And that's how you know I'm at peace

by Anonymousreply 547July 13, 2020 7:20 PM

R516 Thanks for the explanation. I guess it’s safe to say she was not dead when she hit the water.

by Anonymousreply 548July 13, 2020 7:20 PM

“Rest sweet, Naya. What an outspoken and interesting individual you were. Love and peace to your family.“

by Anonymousreply 549July 13, 2020 7:21 PM

r542 and what is he protecting her from? He didn't do a good job of keeping her alive. Is she under attack by Langoliers?

by Anonymousreply 550July 13, 2020 7:23 PM

That's how you know someone's delusional. Lea Michelle being the most despised person in America right now? Sure, by idiots on Twitter. Ever hear of a man called Trump?

by Anonymousreply 551July 13, 2020 7:24 PM

Am I off the hook now R546?

by Anonymousreply 552July 13, 2020 7:29 PM

550 The Condors silly!

by Anonymousreply 553July 13, 2020 7:30 PM

Did Corey Monteith's death reach five threads?

by Anonymousreply 554July 13, 2020 7:31 PM

R524 I actually suspect the shorter man with the curls is Kevin, not Darren. Looks closer to his body type and hair length. The woman in the black leggings looks like Jenna, not Lea, to me. Having listened to their podcast some, they were both really close with Naya back in the day and obviously still got along.

I think the man toward the far right with the black mask looks like Chris but it’s not very clear.

by Anonymousreply 555July 13, 2020 7:35 PM

You know the condors dropped her back in that cove under cover of darkness, because the heat got too intense. I have struck a prestigious new partnership and we will not rest until these true killers are brought to justice.

by Anonymousreply 556July 13, 2020 7:40 PM

R514, the LAKE is the serial killer. the LAKE. it has killed scores of Latinos over the years and it is even now selecting another victim. WHY hasn't the sheriff's office indicted the lake yet?? #chargeandindict

by Anonymousreply 557July 13, 2020 7:51 PM

R557 You know I was very disturbed that the majority of victims were Latinx, does that skewer that way because the population who frequent Lake Piru tend to be a majority of Latinx or is there lack of resources for this population to have access to swimming lessons or are there some type cultural implications about swimming in this community?

by Anonymousreply 558July 13, 2020 7:58 PM

Los Angeles County is 50% Latinx, more or less.

by Anonymousreply 559July 13, 2020 8:03 PM

The lake is RACIST! I demand it be drained and reparations be paid to its victims of color, but not the white people, fuck them and their white swimming privilege.

by Anonymousreply 560July 13, 2020 8:04 PM

Lord, the denialists and the manifesters

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 561July 13, 2020 8:05 PM

An hour until the news conference!@

Can the collective gnashing of teeth and performative Twitter angst be tapped into? I'd like to save on my electricity bills.

by Anonymousreply 562July 13, 2020 8:08 PM

So now the one show in his canon that was more feel good and less sociopathic than murphy himself is beyond tainted.

by Anonymousreply 563July 13, 2020 8:13 PM

r563 yes, the pedophile and overdose deaths were nothing compared to this accidental drowning!

by Anonymousreply 564July 13, 2020 8:20 PM

She floated up overnight for Cory day!

"The body was found about 9:10 a.m. floating in the northeastern portion of the lake, Capt. Eric Buschow of the Ventura County Sheriff’s Department said.

The area was searched extensively by dive crews and with sonar equipment over the last several days, he said.

“That particular area, when it was searched by divers, they were literally crawling on hands and knees at bottom of the lake attached by ropes so they could make their way back out because visibility is so poor,” Buschow said. “That gives you kind of an idea of what the conditions were like.”

It’s likely the body surfaced after it became buoyant during decomposition, he said."

by Anonymousreply 565July 13, 2020 8:31 PM

This is the best one yet.

Naya was kidnapped and is being being sold as a sex slave advertised as a coffee-themed door mat! If you swipe through to the third photo, a screen cap, this is based on her date of birth matching the price of the door mat and her age and the area of Lake Piru being the same as the mat's measurements. Do we have a paranoid schizophrenic here who could translate, please?

[quote]This is all happening now, not back then, not in the future now. It all ties and connects to the past and future though. The present is important. Time does not exist at least not the way we were taught. Time= cause and effect. The cause changes the outcome of the effect everytime. That’s why I got political and my friends who shun me now yep I don’t care ima call out everybody on this bs. Sue the one who never voiced on politics or even payed this closely attention to it. Now I’m talking about politics everyday, why? CAUSE AND EFFECT. WHAT WE THINK/DO AND PUT OUT TO THE UNIVERSE it comes back. Natural order of things aka QUANTUM PHYSICS OR LAW OF ATTRACTION. I need ya to wake up to this darkness but I don’t need is low vibrations. We manifest our own realities idk why it’s so hard for some to grasp this💙🌎✌🏽 #nayarivera #nayariveramissing #savenayarivera

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 566July 13, 2020 8:33 PM

Oh god it's that Wayfair nonsense from Q. These people are all trolls.

by Anonymousreply 567July 13, 2020 8:35 PM

How can those of us not in the LA area watch the press conference?

by Anonymousreply 568July 13, 2020 8:35 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 569July 13, 2020 8:37 PM

[quote] She floated up overnight for Cory day!

She has risen!

by Anonymousreply 570July 13, 2020 8:41 PM

I wish they could send the FBI after all the Twitter idiots claiming to have "channeled" her and spreading conspiracy theories that she was abducted and killed.

by Anonymousreply 571July 13, 2020 8:43 PM

R571, while I agree that those people on Twitter are idiots, people giving them attention is only giving them what they crave...

by Anonymousreply 572July 13, 2020 8:47 PM

R568......KTLA.com, ABC7.com, NBClosangeles.com

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 573July 13, 2020 8:48 PM

Tom Hanks and the DEEP STATE have kidnapped Naya and sold her into Killary's sex slave ring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I KNOW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 574July 13, 2020 8:50 PM

[quote] 3D doesn’t make them any different from any other soul in the 5D

What in the world does this mean?

Poor Naya, drowning must be the worst.

by Anonymousreply 575July 13, 2020 8:50 PM

r575 we'll find out if she was high when she drowned.

by Anonymousreply 576July 13, 2020 8:51 PM

Don't be silly, R574.....Tom Hanks is dead. He's being impersonated by his brother.

by Anonymousreply 577July 13, 2020 8:52 PM

How is The Widow Monteith?

by Anonymousreply 578July 13, 2020 8:52 PM

Her name is trending on Twitter. Misspelled of course.

by Anonymousreply 579July 13, 2020 9:01 PM

We called her being found today too.

by Anonymousreply 580July 13, 2020 9:03 PM

[quote]we'll find out if she was high when she drowned.

Where you her drug dealer or something?

by Anonymousreply 581July 13, 2020 9:04 PM

The sheriff has a killer mustache.

by Anonymousreply 582July 13, 2020 9:06 PM

If Cory was her guardian angel, he should've whispered in her ear to keep her life vest on

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 583July 13, 2020 9:06 PM

Is it morbid that the press conference is being held with the dock of pontoons in the background?

by Anonymousreply 584July 13, 2020 9:07 PM

[quote]Where you her drug dealer or something?

DL's fake Oracle seems drugged-up as well, like Naya.

BTW, "Oracle," what did your scrying pool reveal amour Naya in the Lake of The Dead?

by Anonymousreply 585July 13, 2020 9:07 PM

Press conference streaming live here...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 586July 13, 2020 9:10 PM

The sheriff is a hot daddy!

by Anonymousreply 587July 13, 2020 9:12 PM

took 6 days

by Anonymousreply 588July 13, 2020 9:12 PM

Link to Press Conference thread...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 589July 13, 2020 9:13 PM

He said they don’t believe there was foul play. Twitter is gonna come for him.

by Anonymousreply 590July 13, 2020 9:14 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 591July 13, 2020 9:14 PM

I wonder if she jumped in with the kid against all good judgement to get a selfie with him in the water and then phone dropped, she panicked or there was some other emergency. I guess she was able to get him back in the boat in time.

by Anonymousreply 592July 13, 2020 9:36 PM

If someone is going to create a Part 5, now would be good while there is still time to post the link to it in this thread with the obvious change to the title of course.

I would do it, but about to log on to a fucking zoom meeting/torture session. We never needed these before this corona bullshit. Whatever happened to plain old conference calls?

by Anonymousreply 593July 13, 2020 9:46 PM

Someone created part 5 around 100 posts ago, they were sloppy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 594July 13, 2020 9:50 PM

Ahh, I thought part four had ended, and posted already in part five.

by Anonymousreply 595July 13, 2020 9:51 PM

I bet sheriff's moustache tickles when he eats ass.

by Anonymousreply 596July 13, 2020 9:53 PM
by Anonymousreply 597July 13, 2020 10:01 PM
by Anonymousreply 598July 13, 2020 10:02 PM
by Anonymousreply 599July 13, 2020 10:02 PM
by Anonymousreply 600July 13, 2020 10:03 PM

So I guess key questions for the autopsy will be if there were drugs or alcohol in her system and if there were traces related to the pontoon boat motor fuel that she might have absorbed or ingested that could have impaired her as someone had explained in an earlier post.

by Anonymousreply 601July 13, 2020 10:05 PM

Bajour!

by Anonymousreply 602July 13, 2020 10:05 PM

Bajour!

by Anonymousreply 603July 13, 2020 10:05 PM

Bajour!

by Anonymousreply 604July 13, 2020 10:05 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!