Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Let's speculate about David Muir's love life

[Quote]David Muir was in the list of People’s Sexiest Man alive in 2014 with the likes of Chris Hemsworth. One year later, he was rumored to be in a relationship with his fellow journalist Gio Benitez. This news broke the heart of Muir’s fangirls all around the globe. Media spotted and pictured both of them together several times hanging out at gay clubs. Many assumptions were made, but any of them neither confirmed nor denied any of those rumors.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600October 10, 2020 1:48 PM

ABC News is filled with hot men. Whether he has anything to do with it or not, I don’t care. He also happens to be the most interesting and charismatic anchor on TV. Have no idea if he is gay - my guess is yes - but he is a serious pro who is all about the job. Never breaks character.

by Anonymousreply 1June 16, 2020 3:21 AM

David Tyler Muir?

by Anonymousreply 2June 16, 2020 3:25 AM

I want his dick so badly. He's so hot :)

It's shocking there are no shirltess ics of him anywhere.

by Anonymousreply 3June 16, 2020 3:31 AM

He probably has a long term partner who enjoys staying out of the media. I don't live in NYC, but I imagine it's fairly easy to be out with your partner and not one person care enough to notice; the city is huge and people have their own shit to worry about. Definitely gay, and hides it well from straight people.

by Anonymousreply 4June 16, 2020 3:32 AM

I'd guess gay but no sex life at all.

by Anonymousreply 5June 16, 2020 3:50 AM

There are a lot of good looking men at abc. He is OK looking, his hair looks like too much work. I bet he spends at least 30 min in front of mirror just trying to fix it. I bet it takes him a long time to get ready to go out.

by Anonymousreply 6June 16, 2020 3:56 AM

On pinterest there are a number of photos claiming to be David Muir with his boyfriend?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7June 16, 2020 3:57 AM

R6, it's just a string of variants of fuck and the n-word.

by Anonymousreply 8June 16, 2020 3:58 AM

David Muir, as far as can be seen, there's no reason to think he's gay.

The teenaged David Muir, on that video that seems to be scrubbed from the internet, on the other hand.

by Anonymousreply 9June 16, 2020 4:01 AM

Everyone knows he’s gay, come on. It’s hardly a secret.

by Anonymousreply 10June 16, 2020 4:07 AM

I get exactly the same vibe, R5.

by Anonymousreply 11June 16, 2020 4:11 AM

46 never married. Do the math.

by Anonymousreply 12June 16, 2020 4:17 AM

David has a big dick and loves sucking dick.

by Anonymousreply 13June 16, 2020 4:26 AM

More details R13. Cut/uncut? thick? How big?

by Anonymousreply 14June 16, 2020 4:40 AM

[quote]he was rumored to be in a relationship with his fellow journalist Gio Benitez. This news broke the heart of Muir’s fangirls all around the globe. Media spotted and pictured both of them together several times hanging out at gay clubs

Gio and David hanging out at gay clubs and the media covering it?!? This NEVER happened. I was a big follower of both Gio and of David. I was one of the people posting regularly in the Gio threads here on DL. No news of them hanging out at gay clubs ever came up. If it had, it would definitely have made it onto the DL threads on Gio.

There were reports of the two of them having dinner together a few times after the evening's newscast, back when David was the weekend anchor and Gio was still fairly new at the network. But that was in restaurants, not gay clubs.

As for that photo of David and Gio at r7, that was taken at a party, not a gay club. The party was for some colleague at ABC, hence both were in attendance. David looks to be very drunk in that photo.

by Anonymousreply 15June 16, 2020 5:28 AM

where there is smoke....

by Anonymousreply 16June 16, 2020 5:53 AM

This guy gives me the heebie-jeebies.

by Anonymousreply 17June 16, 2020 5:57 AM

Why, R17?

by Anonymousreply 18June 16, 2020 6:14 AM

seems like a fake jerk.

by Anonymousreply 19June 16, 2020 6:18 AM

Like he would push grandma out the window to inherit her Central Park co-op.

by Anonymousreply 20June 16, 2020 6:18 AM

Sex workers and NDAs.

A lot of lonely tears.

by Anonymousreply 21June 16, 2020 7:11 AM

Is he what DL refers to as white adjacent?

by Anonymousreply 22June 16, 2020 7:15 AM

Do y’all really think that Kelly Ripa, a *married* woman, would have been so openly affectionate with a Straight Guy?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23June 16, 2020 8:29 AM

A straight guy would never make those lips.

by Anonymousreply 24June 16, 2020 11:30 AM

Nah, I'm good.

by Anonymousreply 25June 16, 2020 11:30 AM

It must be kind of sad for DTM to see younger network reporters who are gay, out, and successful, while he fears the consequences of being his true self.

by Anonymousreply 26June 16, 2020 11:53 AM

The overnight ABC co-anchor (Kevin?) recently married his partner. Both Afro-American.

by Anonymousreply 27June 16, 2020 11:59 AM

David Tyler Muir makes Ted Baxter look like Edgar R. Murrow and Walter Cronkite combined.

by Anonymousreply 28June 16, 2020 12:06 PM

R26. Please. Mr. Nightly World News doesn't give a FUCK about younger reporters being out. Not even half of one.

by Anonymousreply 29June 16, 2020 12:20 PM

R29: My apologies. Apparently, I lack the insight into Mr. Muir's private thoughts and feelings that you so clearly possess.

by Anonymousreply 30June 16, 2020 12:45 PM

I don't think any thoughts, private or otherwise, rumble through Muir's empty cranium.

by Anonymousreply 31June 16, 2020 12:49 PM

David Tyler Muir anchors the nation's top rated evening newscast. I don't have access to David's thoughts, but perhaps he fears some prejudiced/bigoted viewers would tune out if he were to come out, thereby causing the ratings to fall. Falling ratings could hurt the network's revenue which could then result in people losing their jobs.

Robin Roberts likely had similar fears before she came out, but Good Morning America still does well in the ratings. But then, Americans seems more accepting/tolerant of lesbians than they do of gay men.

by Anonymousreply 32June 16, 2020 1:21 PM

Oh I disagree, r19. I think he seems like a real jerk, not a fake one.

by Anonymousreply 33June 16, 2020 2:02 PM

Good point, R32. It may be tougher on David since he is the face of the show, whereas Robin is one of a few faces.

by Anonymousreply 34June 16, 2020 4:06 PM

If true, it's sad. He probably will have to rely on GRINDR hookups intil the day he picks an unstable one, and he's outed in a messy crime scene.

by Anonymousreply 35June 16, 2020 5:49 PM

Autosexual should have been on the poll.

by Anonymousreply 36June 16, 2020 6:12 PM

David Muir always sits at his anchor desk with his hands on the desk pointing at each other and his elbows forward. A slightly odd posture—just a habit, or is it for some conscious reason?

by Anonymousreply 37June 16, 2020 6:20 PM

I agree with r32. It's much harder for gay men to come out. People are more tolerant of every other orientation - including lesbians - than gay men. And David is the sole face of the program, whereas Robin is one of several. She can came out without much worry.

Also, if you see Kelly Ripa doing what she does in r23's pic with any man besides Mark, that's pretty much a "coming out". She and her hubby are bigger fag hags than Grace Adler (but more likeable). I can imagine her trying to set him up with Anderson Cooper all the time.

by Anonymousreply 38June 16, 2020 6:36 PM

i tihnk he's so hot.

I don't want to rip him apart, but what about plastic surgery? i like his big nose but did he modify it? His jawline is so sexy. he looks quite different from his college 'queeny' newstape which is still online.

and how the fuck did he change his voice?

by Anonymousreply 39June 16, 2020 7:18 PM

What’s his skin color?

by Anonymousreply 40June 16, 2020 7:38 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41June 16, 2020 7:39 PM

So unprofessional.

by Anonymousreply 42June 16, 2020 8:07 PM

[quote] and how the fuck did he change his voice?

He might have gone to a voice coach.

Small clip from the documentary, "Do I Sound Gay?" where David Thorpe visited Hollywood voice coach, Bob Corff.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43June 16, 2020 8:26 PM

Big tits, according to see through

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44June 17, 2020 5:51 AM

And this pic says it all

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45June 17, 2020 5:51 AM

Where are the cookies at R45?

by Anonymousreply 46June 17, 2020 6:01 AM

Any shirtless pics of him?

by Anonymousreply 47June 17, 2020 6:01 AM

Any Myknos pictures?

by Anonymousreply 48June 17, 2020 8:40 AM

This could be something...or absolutely nothing.

Photos at events are tricky; they could just be friends or maybe colleagues?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49June 17, 2020 9:26 AM

His face is too long. Bill Hemmer is better looking.

by Anonymousreply 50June 17, 2020 9:52 AM

He has a male partner

by Anonymousreply 51June 17, 2020 9:59 AM

I see him around my neighborhood where he lives - never with a gay man, 90% of the time alone - seemingly going to work. The man seems too busy and focused to have a relationship. He is also short and not all that hot in person. Good looking, big hair and good skin that is clearly heavily maintained. Not a guy I would notice except for the hair.

by Anonymousreply 52June 17, 2020 10:10 AM

We've been calling him David Tyler for so long I forget that's not his real name lol

I heard David is a perfectionist and will chew out his staff if things aren't right

by Anonymousreply 53June 17, 2020 10:16 AM

R30 You're forgiven. Even though you're guilty of the same thing that you're accusing me off. Funny how that works, isn't it?

ANYWAY...

IF Muir wanted to come out, he would. Not sure why keyboard queens think everyone who isn't OUT is so unhappy and tortured. Stop projecting. Do you really think that people who watch the nightly world news would give a shit that the news anchor is gay?

I mean...really?

by Anonymousreply 54June 17, 2020 12:41 PM

[quote]Do you really think that people who watch the nightly world news would give a shit that the news anchor is gay?

For some Americans, yes. You're underestimating how homophobic parts of the country really are. Yes, LGBTQ acceptance has come a long way in the past 20 years, especially in the last 10. But that doesn't mean homophobia doesn't still exist.

by Anonymousreply 55June 17, 2020 12:51 PM

Nah, I think that you're overestimating it, especially within the world news demo. We're not talking about a local news anchor here.

by Anonymousreply 56June 17, 2020 1:06 PM

OP's article makes it seem as though ABC hired him off the street. Actually, he was a field reporter and weekend anchor here in Boston for a few years at WCVB/Channel 5, an ABC affiliate.

I can recall him filing such mundane reports as the swan boat rides opening for the spring on Boston Common.

Gay friends of mine interned at WCVB while he was there and there was never a trace of a significant other, male or female.

by Anonymousreply 57June 17, 2020 1:31 PM

I also see him around the neighborhood and see his male partner walking their dog. There is no mystery

by Anonymousreply 58June 17, 2020 2:07 PM

I'm sure he has his reasons, I mean he wants to do big, important interviews with world leaders, right? Many would probably refuse if they knew he was gay, just think about the middle east for example.

by Anonymousreply 59June 17, 2020 3:00 PM

What neighborhood? UWS since ABC is based in west 60s?

by Anonymousreply 60June 17, 2020 3:59 PM

R60, stalker!!!

by Anonymousreply 61June 17, 2020 5:16 PM

Bill Hemmer is gayer than David Muir. Elder boys know.

by Anonymousreply 62June 17, 2020 5:42 PM

Muir's super-gay Instagram with photos of his large biceps in tight t-shirts seems to be a signal as to his sexuality.

Straight guys don't do that--they'd either make sure that there were hot girls in every tight t-shirt photo or decide that it was "sending the wrong message"

What's odd is that Anderson Cooper exists as a gay man with the same job and zero hits to his career. It's not like Muir is star of an action-adventure movie franchise.

by Anonymousreply 63June 17, 2020 5:52 PM

[quote] What's odd is that Anderson Cooper exists as a gay man with the same job and zero hits to his career.

But Anderson comes across as a sexless, “amoeba-like creature” (as he describes himself). Women don’t fantasize about him.

by Anonymousreply 64June 17, 2020 6:03 PM

Muir is also on network news. His audience is ten times that of Cooper's. But at the same time, network news has dozens of openly gay journalists/reporters and no one seems to care anymore. ABC has about five of them on daily.

Based on his IG, I think DTM will come out within the next three years. He's glass-closeted at this point anyway. His dog is cute though... I wonder how much he paid for it?

by Anonymousreply 65June 17, 2020 6:06 PM

I wrote him and told him not to let anyone turn him into Anderson Cooper, who lost all credibility along the way. Muir is great at his job and, yeah, probably gay but he is a gay Walter Cronkite and I want them to keep it that way.

by Anonymousreply 66June 17, 2020 6:08 PM

I bet David Tyler Muir is a very selfish sex partner. And demands that there be ceiling mirrors anywhere he copulates.

by Anonymousreply 67June 17, 2020 6:18 PM

[quote] His audience is ten times that of Cooper's

But Cooper is far better known among the "chattering classes" who cover the news.

by Anonymousreply 68June 17, 2020 6:23 PM

[quote]What's odd is that Anderson Cooper exists as a gay man with the same job and zero hits to his career. It's not like Muir is star of an action-adventure movie franchise.

But Anderson didn't come out until he was like 60.

by Anonymousreply 69June 17, 2020 6:33 PM

Is Bill Hemmer single? That guy has aged really well or maybe it's the nice studio lighting.

by Anonymousreply 70June 17, 2020 6:37 PM

Is Bill Hemmer single? That guy has aged really well or maybe it's the nice studio lighting.

by Anonymousreply 71June 17, 2020 6:37 PM

[quote] Is Bill Hemmer single?

Yes. Confirmed bachelor.

by Anonymousreply 72June 17, 2020 6:52 PM

Yes, Hemmer is single and never been married at age 55. He's also a devout Catholic and an obvious closet case.

by Anonymousreply 73June 17, 2020 7:17 PM

West Village. Owns a brownstone

by Anonymousreply 74June 17, 2020 7:18 PM

He does have a boyfriend, they are both listed as the residents of their west village brownstone.

by Anonymousreply 75June 17, 2020 7:45 PM

Cooper is 53 now. He came out eight years ago, so when he was 45.

by Anonymousreply 76June 17, 2020 11:17 PM

Bill Hemmer was in a long-term relationship with Dara Tomanovich

Bill and Canadian model Dara dated for nearly a decade after they met in 2005. Dara is a Canadian model who earned her big break after meeting with German designer Karl Lagerfeld in Paris. Karl hired her to become the face of French luxury house, Chlo Dara went on to model for British Vogue, Marie Claire, and L’Oreal. She still works as a model, and she is represented by the B&M models agency. Bill and Dara were first spotted cozying up during the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in 2005. The couple appeared together during many events in the eight years that they were together.

The last event they attended together was the 2013 Gala event held at the City Centre in Berlin. Reports that the couple had broken up emerged shortly after their appearance at the event. A year later, Dara was involved in drunk driving controversy after she crashed her Porsche in Manhattan.

According to Page Six, Dara tried to threaten the officer who arrested her in a bid to avoid arrest. Page Six went on to speculate that Dara was in a relationship with Britain’s Prince Andrew.

He is quite secretive about his love life. Bill is quite vocal about his political opinions, but he is keeping a tight lid on his private life. Details about his private life after his break up with Dara are very few. He is quite active on social media, but he rarely posts anything about his love life.

His secretive nature has led to rumors claiming that he is gay. Gay rumors are common among celebrities who chose to be secretive about their love lives, and Bill is no exception. Bill hasn’t come out to deny these rumors, but we believe that they are unfounded.

by Anonymousreply 77June 17, 2020 11:23 PM

His boyfriend: Kyle Cartwright Lee. Model & Real Estate Agent. David won't follow him on insta. Kyle is only allowed to like comments, not pics. Doesn't seem to be close w/ David's Family. Axel's tag says only says MUIR BF is hidden.....

by Anonymousreply 78June 17, 2020 11:52 PM

Him R78?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79June 18, 2020 12:23 AM

[quote] Axel's tag says only says MUIR BF is hidden

Who is Axel?

by Anonymousreply 80June 18, 2020 12:28 AM

Yes, [R79] that is him, the BF... The BF is close w/ Kelly Ripa's friends. But he us not allowed to be too present, David has him hidden. BF gets the fame.

by Anonymousreply 81June 18, 2020 12:35 AM

Not likely, r79. R78 said the bf was a model.

by Anonymousreply 82June 18, 2020 12:36 AM

Oh, oops. R81 pelied before I posted.

by Anonymousreply 83June 18, 2020 12:37 AM

Thanks R81

Have they been together a while?

There are P McM photos of the boyfriend from the mid-00s where he is very hot, but the professional photo....you hit 40 and long hair just looks desperate.

by Anonymousreply 84June 18, 2020 12:41 AM

It's him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85June 18, 2020 12:44 AM

your welcome [R84] david and him have been photographed back in 2014, so i would say at least 5 years. but it doesn't seem like BF is close with his sister or the kids. David does not seem to have too many friends.....work friends, family friends & Kelly's friends.....

by Anonymousreply 86June 18, 2020 12:49 AM

R80 David and Axel Tyler Muir

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87June 18, 2020 12:49 AM

R86, does he have beach friends?

by Anonymousreply 88June 18, 2020 12:52 AM

Is the guy at R85 the same as the one at R79?

by Anonymousreply 89June 18, 2020 12:54 AM

[R88] David locks it down tight. His BF only this year is allowed to use his address.

by Anonymousreply 90June 18, 2020 12:58 AM

R89, yes, it's the same person.

by Anonymousreply 91June 18, 2020 1:03 AM

Let's speculate about OP's love life.

OP's butthole is so loose, it's like fucking a purse.

by Anonymousreply 92June 18, 2020 1:13 AM

Yes R89 but the photo at R85 is clearly about 20 years older than the one at R79

by Anonymousreply 93June 18, 2020 1:14 AM

The nightly news is viewed by older viewers so maybe he is worried about ratings if he came out.

by Anonymousreply 94June 18, 2020 1:36 AM

Nobody watches Anderson Cooper except people in the UES of Manhattan and those in west LA. Have you seen his ratings?

Coming out cost him nothing bc his liberal coastal audience assumed he was gay all along. Muir doesn't have that luxury.

by Anonymousreply 95June 18, 2020 2:01 AM

Anderson averages 1.5 million viewers (and let's admit it R59 he too does the softball Gio - type interviews for 60 minutes, and not the hard hitting world leader interviews). Muir averages almost 10 million viewers. He's got more at stake.

by Anonymousreply 96June 18, 2020 2:38 AM

What’s his skin color?

by Anonymousreply 97June 18, 2020 2:44 AM

Who keeps a German Pointer in Manhattan? That's insane. The bf is fug. Muir does nothing for me but good for him if his private life is happy.

by Anonymousreply 98June 18, 2020 4:01 AM

I can't come out! I'm America's Sweetheart!

by Anonymousreply 99June 18, 2020 4:06 AM

If he came out, he would instantly be one of the most high profile gay men in America. He would also automatically become a "face" of gay rights by being so high profile. He may not want to be a poster child of the cause. He may just want to be a journalist.

by Anonymousreply 100June 18, 2020 5:17 AM

Lolz:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101June 18, 2020 7:11 AM

I mean...I get it BUT Muir seems to have the personality of a Gobot and frankly, seems pretty insufferable with his hot--but not overtly--photos just like Cooper. He'd get it tho.

by Anonymousreply 102June 18, 2020 9:20 AM

Obviously he has a boyfriend, but maybe he won't come out because he is bi? He did date a woman when he moved from boston to nyc. one of those pr girls at a fashion company...

by Anonymousreply 103June 18, 2020 1:22 PM

[quote]Who keeps a German Pointer in Manhattan? That's insane.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say I'll bet Axel Tyler Moore works out at an excellent, active doggie daycare. One that's really top drawer.

by Anonymousreply 104June 18, 2020 1:29 PM

[quote] One that's really top drawer.

Really top drawer.

by Anonymousreply 105June 18, 2020 2:59 PM

Gay. I’ve seen him around NYC many times, always with good looking gay gays. Never anything sexual, but it’s not hard to see he’s “family”

by Anonymousreply 106June 18, 2020 3:51 PM

"He did date a woman when he moved from boston to nyc. one of those pr girls at a fashion company..."

Did she "live in Canada"?

by Anonymousreply 107June 18, 2020 4:40 PM

R103, didn't she work for Armani? Maybe he used her for the discount?

Maybe it was the girl from R49, or he could have been with her if her name meant anything...

Or they could actually just be friends.

by Anonymousreply 108June 18, 2020 7:49 PM

Armani girl is in the pic above. She is not a looker, BF is ugly. Muir sure knows how to pick them.

by Anonymousreply 109June 18, 2020 8:46 PM

Maybe DTM likes being the "pretty one". Those gays are always insufferable.

by Anonymousreply 110June 18, 2020 8:49 PM

David briefly dated a good friend of Debra Messing.

by Anonymousreply 111June 18, 2020 10:30 PM

[R111] Debra's friend-guy or girl? So he did have a personal life after all.

by Anonymousreply 112June 18, 2020 11:12 PM

"Cartwright Lee" is a perfect upper-class twit name.

by Anonymousreply 113June 18, 2020 11:22 PM

Cartwright is from small town Texas. Muir made him upper-class, although that is saying much from a sheltered dude from upstate new york.

by Anonymousreply 114June 19, 2020 12:04 AM

He gay

by Anonymousreply 115June 19, 2020 2:22 AM

“I’m still, I say, I’m still waitin’ to see that weenah!”

by Anonymousreply 116June 19, 2020 2:33 AM

Man, Foghorn Leghorn is so awesome.

by Anonymousreply 117June 19, 2020 9:55 AM

Wonder if ABC is blackmailing Muir not to come out?

They gave him his dream job, now he must be the goldenboy they paid for?

Including hiding the boyfriend and pretending to be straight

by Anonymousreply 118June 19, 2020 12:28 PM

I seriously doubt they would "blackmail" him though I think they probably encouraged him to be "discreet"

by Anonymousreply 119June 19, 2020 4:32 PM

Not a fan, but I have seen video of David's 50 Load Weekend.

by Anonymousreply 120June 19, 2020 4:35 PM

You kidding? ABC would do a two hour special on his coming out and "how hard he has had it". They have become the most vomit inducing network on TV and I am ready to take them off my feed. Victim TV (and I'm sure Muir scoffs as the idea of being a victim of anything like many of us gay men born after a certain time do, thanks to the ones that came before us).

by Anonymousreply 121June 19, 2020 5:55 PM

David hides Cartwright in the west village brownstone, sag harbor beach house & upstate mansion.

But he is allowed to walk Axel Muir.

He is 46....When do we think he will come out?

by Anonymousreply 122June 20, 2020 12:21 AM

There is no reason for him to come out and there will be no consequences for remaining glass closeted when he does decide to come out. That is just how the game is played.

by Anonymousreply 123June 20, 2020 12:33 AM

Im normally in agreement with what DL considers "hot' but this dude isnt one of them . Great hair does not a hottie make. I also have never heard of this man before this thread.

by Anonymousreply 124June 20, 2020 12:45 AM

Do you not live in the United States R124?

by Anonymousreply 125June 20, 2020 12:46 AM

Does he have a hot Latino "son" hidden somewhere?

by Anonymousreply 126June 20, 2020 12:47 AM

He is hiding in the glass closet for ratings, because he has a harem of insta twitter girls who think he is straight, he is a fraud...

by Anonymousreply 127June 20, 2020 12:52 AM

Indeed I do R126 but rarely watch evening news . Ive seen the threads but never clicked on them because I didnt know who he was.

by Anonymousreply 128June 20, 2020 12:53 AM

(quote)He is hiding in the glass closet for ratings, because he has a harem of insta twitter girls who think he is straight, he is a fraud.

What is he hiding? Has someone asked him in an interview? Why is his sexual orientation any one's business anyway?

by Anonymousreply 129June 20, 2020 1:06 AM

[quote]He is hiding in the glass closet for ratings, because he has a harem of insta twitter girls who think he is straight, he is a fraud.

What is he hiding? Has someone asked him in an interview? Why is his sexual orientation any one's business anyway?

by Anonymousreply 130June 20, 2020 1:06 AM

He's never asked any personal questions in the few interviews he done. I'm sure his publicist carefully vets every question and let's them know what they're allowed to ask him in an interview.

by Anonymousreply 131June 20, 2020 1:12 AM

[quote]I'm sure his publicist carefully vets every question and let's them know what they're allowed to ask him in an interview.

And they are smart to do so.

by Anonymousreply 132June 20, 2020 1:18 AM

[quote] I'm sure his publicist carefully vets every question and let's them know what they're allowed to ask him in an interview.

Which is ironic, because as a journalist, he would protest if anyone he was interviewing tried to do that.

by Anonymousreply 133June 20, 2020 1:19 AM

Eventually some one will ask him and he will "come out" and then play it as he's always been out, but no one ever asked.

by Anonymousreply 134June 20, 2020 1:29 AM

Eventually when will that happen....bc pretty sure he has been gay for a while. He never will...bc his career is #1 and needs to project a certain image.

by Anonymousreply 135June 20, 2020 1:32 AM

I don't watch the evening news either R128 or any TV news save CNN on election night.

But I've heard of David Muir.

by Anonymousreply 136June 20, 2020 1:47 AM

How old is the bottom? Is he much younger than Muir?

by Anonymousreply 137June 20, 2020 1:47 AM

[quote]Eventually when will that happen....bc pretty sure he has been gay for a while. He never will...bc his career is #1 and needs to project a certain image.

If you had a multimillion dollar work contract you'd want to protect it too.

by Anonymousreply 138June 20, 2020 2:10 AM

Interesting how has he has managed to keep his relationship a secret for all these years?

by Anonymousreply 139June 20, 2020 1:25 PM

[quote]Eventually some one will ask him and he will "come out" and then play it as he's always been out, but no one ever asked.

You're not going to steal my playbook, ugly big-haired bitch!

by Anonymousreply 140June 20, 2020 3:10 PM

r134, I hate it when stars do that

by Anonymousreply 141June 20, 2020 5:08 PM

Has anyone seen him outside of work?

Seen him, Cartwright & Axel Muir hanging in the West Village?

With Insta and Twitter, its crazy there aren't more pics of him in real life?

by Anonymousreply 142June 20, 2020 8:29 PM

Wasn't there a poster here called "ABC News Insider?" He could provide some insight.

David Muir is more than likely gay. But his reticence to discuss his personal life may have a lot to do with his position as a network news anchor. Even though times have changed, there still is something reified about that job. The other two -- Lester Holt and Norah O'Donnell -- we know that they're married with children, but that's because they were both on their network's morning shows, where viewers want to know the personal lives of the people on those shows and the forum there is more conducive to discussing personal matters.

I bet David Muir will come out, if he ever retires. Or he would come out, if he had a strong reaction to a story.

by Anonymousreply 143June 20, 2020 8:50 PM

It's his life, he can do what he wants. He probably thinks being in the closet will somehow hinder his career.

by Anonymousreply 144June 20, 2020 8:53 PM

Well, Senor Muir will eventually need to give up the throne....pretty sure THOMAS & GIO are plotting for that anchor chair----the way David did to Diane.

He won't last forever there! He ain't no Peter Jennings.

by Anonymousreply 145June 20, 2020 9:09 PM

Diane?

by Anonymousreply 146June 20, 2020 9:14 PM

La Muir knew exactly what he was doing---came in to steal Diane's job while Mike Nichols was dying.

He got that anchor position...baby ain't no ally, he is calculated famewhore!

by Anonymousreply 147June 20, 2020 9:23 PM

R136, who gives a shit?

by Anonymousreply 148June 20, 2020 9:35 PM

Muir is in love with Matt Guttman, and since Guttman is straight, has decided he will be chaste to the memory of that one night they had to share accommodations in Miami during the hurricane.

by Anonymousreply 149June 20, 2020 10:08 PM

[quote] He probably thinks being in the closet will somehow hinder his career. R144

Then why doesn’t he come out?

by Anonymousreply 150June 20, 2020 10:50 PM

Does anyone get the feeling, if David wasn't handsome with that $5 million contract....he's just a frat boy tool?

by Anonymousreply 151June 21, 2020 8:03 PM

R149: I agree. But also the gay-adjacent Whit Johnson, I think. He's a bit too pretty for my taste.

by Anonymousreply 152June 21, 2020 8:44 PM

I wish we could details on the sizemeat. Someone has to have had sex with him.

I would guess a little bigger than average and thick. Thick dark Bush.

Cut or uncut though?

by Anonymousreply 153June 21, 2020 8:49 PM

Maybe he takes his tricks upstate

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154June 21, 2020 10:31 PM

Nice chest

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155June 21, 2020 10:34 PM

How sweet. Such innocent answers

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156June 21, 2020 10:37 PM

Needs to up the leg day

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157June 21, 2020 10:39 PM

Back off my man bitches

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158June 21, 2020 10:41 PM

Jesus H. Christ at least I didn't have to present hole!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159June 21, 2020 10:45 PM

David did not wish papa a happy father's day---daddy issues?

by Anonymousreply 160June 22, 2020 12:05 PM

R160 he did on his facebook

by Anonymousreply 161June 22, 2020 5:55 PM

Does he have “an” Onlyfans?

by Anonymousreply 162June 22, 2020 5:57 PM

r156, somehow I doubt his "last moment of bliss" was going back home. I'm guessing it was getting deep-throated by a hot hustler

by Anonymousreply 163June 22, 2020 6:06 PM

Chances of him pulling an Anderson and getting a baby soon?

by Anonymousreply 164June 22, 2020 7:22 PM

[quote]Does he have a hot Latino "son" hidden somewhere?

Doesn't everyone?

by Anonymousreply 165June 22, 2020 10:26 PM

A baby will cramp my style

by Anonymousreply 166June 22, 2020 10:38 PM

Awe, anyone get the feeling even with money, dream job and BF....Davey is a lonely boy?

by Anonymousreply 167June 23, 2020 1:16 AM

He should just adopt a Cuban "helper"

by Anonymousreply 168June 23, 2020 1:24 AM

[quote]A baby will cramp my style

A 19-year-old is a much better option

by Anonymousreply 169June 23, 2020 1:25 AM

Did he secretly marry his boyfriend? He did after all kept him hidden for all these years?

by Anonymousreply 170June 23, 2020 8:26 AM

There is no way of "secretly" marrying anyone in USA or much of western world.

Marriage records are open to public and easily searchable. Someone like TMZ who keep various public/court record search services on speed dial would pick up the scent of a David Muir marriage license in hours...

That or someone with confirmed and verifiable proof needing to make next month's rent would peddle story to TMZ or whoever.

by Anonymousreply 171June 23, 2020 9:03 AM

Why does David Muir have to "come out" if he is gay? Aside from the prurient minds on DL no one else seems to care.

Mike Woods has never officially come out IIRC, and we know he is gay, so again it just comes down to a personal choice.

by Anonymousreply 172June 23, 2020 9:08 AM

People are still questioning his sexuality after all these years.

I understand being private, but he seems like he has gone above and beyond to hide his romantic life and any association.

Something more to it....not just being gay.

by Anonymousreply 173June 23, 2020 9:57 AM

R172 EXACTLY. Nobody gives a shit but DL. Not even sure why Cooper bothered coming out. Indigenous people in the Amazon forest knew about it.

by Anonymousreply 174June 23, 2020 11:33 AM

[R174] But at least you saw Cooper out and about in NYC photographed around town.

Davey has been "famous" for how long now and never a pap photo of him at brunch or dinner?

Never him seen out of the studio living life except on his insta?

Someone is hiding something.

by Anonymousreply 175June 23, 2020 11:52 AM

This guy could be the name of a Benjamin Moore neutral. The only thing keeping him from most unremarkable news anchor ever is Anderson Cooper.

by Anonymousreply 176June 23, 2020 12:07 PM

[quote]This guy could be the name of a Benjamin Moore neutral.

And that's a good thing.

Who wants a "personality" reading the nightly news? We have enough them on cable.

Network news anchors have always been bland. It's not about them and their quirky personalities, their opinions and private lives.

by Anonymousreply 177June 23, 2020 4:09 PM

Odd, he has a great smile -- but his resting mouth looks off center and too small for his face. Very "Clutch Cargo".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178June 23, 2020 4:31 PM

"Not even sure why Cooper bothered coming out. Indigenous people in the Amazon forest knew about it."

I know multiple straight women who were shocked when he came out. DLers think that if we know, that means everyone knows, but it's not true.

by Anonymousreply 179June 23, 2020 5:29 PM

It’s simply not true.

by Anonymousreply 180June 23, 2020 5:31 PM

def not true...many people don't even know David is gay or bi. many of his fans think he is a workaholic who has no time to settle down.

by Anonymousreply 181June 23, 2020 9:56 PM

He is deeply in love with one man - himself

by Anonymousreply 182June 23, 2020 11:59 PM

what do ya'll think andy and anderson think of david at ripa's cookouts?

by Anonymousreply 183June 24, 2020 12:16 AM

Andy probably says nasty things behind DM's back or under his breath to others. Totally jealous not just of David Muir's professional career and standing, but that the guy won't give him time day far as the sack is concerned.

Anderson OTOH is probably cool with DM because they are alike on many levels.

by Anonymousreply 184June 24, 2020 1:58 AM

gllk

by Anonymousreply 185June 24, 2020 10:07 PM

So, will Davey die in the glass closet?

Or come out and live a free non-batgay life with Cartwright & Axel?

by Anonymousreply 186June 25, 2020 1:11 AM

He's probably into trannies (pre-op); that's the only explanation. Hahahaha.

by Anonymousreply 187June 25, 2020 5:38 AM

The BF follows Maureen Green! Scandal back in the 'Cuse---David broke up her marriage!

by Anonymousreply 188June 25, 2020 7:04 AM

Where was David tonight? Holiday in the Hamptons???

by Anonymousreply 189June 26, 2020 11:12 PM

R189

Well if you believe gossip on this forum DM is probably heading out east or maybe upstate to one of those exclusive (but not inclusive) gay pride weekend BBQ, cocktail party or some such event. Where all the power gays go to talk about their fabulous careers, spouses, homes and children.

by Anonymousreply 190June 26, 2020 11:30 PM

He has a great head of hair for a guy his age.

by Anonymousreply 191June 27, 2020 12:36 AM

dave celebrating the glass closet pride weekend?

by Anonymousreply 192June 27, 2020 12:46 AM

R184 totally. Andy is absolutely seething that DM won’t give him the time of day and join his posse of power gays.

by Anonymousreply 193June 27, 2020 12:54 AM

Andy Cohen is vulgar trash, if I were a "power gay" I wouldn't give him the time of day either, or want to join his pathetic clique.

by Anonymousreply 194June 27, 2020 1:23 AM

David Tyler Muir so desparate to join the Kelly/Andy/Anderson clique.

by Anonymousreply 195June 27, 2020 1:34 AM

What’s his skin color?

by Anonymousreply 196June 27, 2020 1:42 AM

R192

Said that because people on DL assume DM is gay, or one case a poster with inside track claims this is so.

Certain power gays wouldn't be caught dead at a Pride march or after party along Hudson River in Manhattan for instance. They join many straights in fleeing city for Long Island or upstate. There give or attend private "pride weekend" parties. As one said, cocktails, barbecues, garden parties, pool parties where guests are people like themselves.

Doesn't even have to be "power gays" but Instahoes also have their own clique and thus parties on Pride weekend. Instead of wealthy white gays guests are other muscular/attractive and fit men like themselves.

by Anonymousreply 197June 27, 2020 3:16 AM

No pics of the upstate home? DL, you slippin', girl.

by Anonymousreply 198June 27, 2020 3:32 AM

Cannot be sure, but IIRC yes, it was covered on DL that DM bought a home upstate NY.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199June 27, 2020 3:38 AM

Apparently the place is a historic home and DM stepped in to help save it some how.

If you want privacy, this place offers it in spades.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200June 27, 2020 3:39 AM

One more:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201June 27, 2020 3:43 AM

Am trying to be objective, but DM just keeps ticking those boxes. Apparently he took his mother to a WH dinner event.

by Anonymousreply 202June 27, 2020 3:44 AM

Old people are the only ones who still watch network news, it's a much more conservative audience. Perhaps that's why he doesn't come out.

by Anonymousreply 203June 27, 2020 3:47 AM

Well, R201 has convinced me.

That's a gay man's house.

by Anonymousreply 204June 27, 2020 4:22 AM

I like the house, but what is he going to do with all those extra bedrooms?

by Anonymousreply 205June 27, 2020 4:58 AM

That is a whole lotta house and property for just one man. I don't care if DM pulls an Andersen Cooper and has his mother move in; that's still way too much house for a single person. More so since it's not like anyone can commute from NYC to Syracuse.

What does he want with this place anyway?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206June 27, 2020 5:39 AM

Upstate or the Hamptons---

Dave is on a boat with a bunch of guys & his dog!

He takes that dog fucking everywhere

by Anonymousreply 207June 27, 2020 2:22 PM

^^^^ Yup, I saw Cecilia Vega anchored last night. Where were Tom Llamas and Whit Johnson? Was Victor Oquendo going to fly up for the weekend? Trevor Ault? Inquiring minds want to know.

by Anonymousreply 208June 27, 2020 3:49 PM

David showing off that rich life, hamptons style.

That dog gets more love than his significant other.

by Anonymousreply 209June 27, 2020 8:10 PM

^^^ Lucky bitch.

by Anonymousreply 210June 27, 2020 8:12 PM

Seriously someones is on that beach with him taking a pic.

Not even a picture of who he is with.

Does he pay people off?

by Anonymousreply 211June 27, 2020 9:17 PM

who cares that he is a pussy and won't come out of the closet.

more interesting is how he has kept his personal life such a secret for the last 15 years.

by Anonymousreply 212June 28, 2020 6:23 PM

His home in the finger lakes in gorgeous

by Anonymousreply 213June 28, 2020 6:26 PM

that home is way too big for a boy and his dog.

unless him and the BF are about to pull an Anderson and get some kids.

by Anonymousreply 214June 28, 2020 6:37 PM

DTM is so much better at this than Anderson Cooper was. No one even has a clue as to who he's fucking.

by Anonymousreply 215June 28, 2020 6:45 PM

pretty sure the gay real estate agent that he lives with is not just his roommate at 47 years old.

by Anonymousreply 216June 28, 2020 6:51 PM

He just has a roommate to share living expenses until he finds the right girl

by Anonymousreply 217June 28, 2020 6:58 PM

[Quote]unless him and the BF

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 218June 28, 2020 7:03 PM

Where's a pic of this roommate? DTM keeps his shit tight. No photos. No names. Nothing.

by Anonymousreply 219June 28, 2020 7:07 PM

wonder if DTM would still keep his shit tight...if he was dating a girl

by Anonymousreply 220June 28, 2020 7:42 PM

Amazing that someone on this thread has given you a name and pic of his relationship and ya'll are denying it.

Maybe BI, def not straight, fucking a man.

TBH, his career is #1, not his relationship.

Thats why BF has to play David's game.

by Anonymousreply 221June 28, 2020 9:50 PM

R221

Don't know about yourself, but one doesn't believe things unless or until can be confirmed via another source.

In the past when people said Rock Hudson, Liberace, Anthony Perkins, Ricky Martin, Lance Bass and many other famous people were gay there was something to back it up. True it might not have been widely available information, but it was more than gossip, and certainly more than just one random posting or whatever somewhere.

DM doesn't live nor work in a bubble. Others working at ABC studios have eyes and ears, as do people living in same street as David Muir.

There was that Italian-American reporter on News Four New York who has since gone to London that didn't come out officially, but never the less everyone knew because he was seen out and about with boyfriends, dates, etc... He eventually married while living abroad and now is in Italy or something.

Mike Woods again everyone knows because he's seen all over Chelsea, Far West Side and other gay bars/clubs/scene.

Whatever DM's sexual preferences are he has missed his calling. CIA, FBI or some other government intelligence agency would love to have him; in a city and industry were secrets are famously few DM has managed to keep his sexuality locked down tight.

by Anonymousreply 222June 28, 2020 10:29 PM

Tom Llamas just said he will anchor World News tomorrow night as well. I guess DTM is getting an extra long beach weekend.

by Anonymousreply 223June 28, 2020 10:30 PM

This is the same guy who basically gave Trump a free ride during a recent interview in Arizona, right?

The guy who had zero follow-up questions? Didn’t press Trump on anything?

He is? Oh, ok. Just checking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224June 28, 2020 10:45 PM

Only one who is insecure would posts fuck me thirst trap selfies for randoms to stroke his ego.

by Anonymousreply 225June 28, 2020 11:07 PM

Dude has fucked girls, want to appear straight.

In a relationship with a man who he will never acknowledge.

Ticking time bomb until when the BF wants more.

by Anonymousreply 226June 28, 2020 11:09 PM

If he was any gayer his name would be Gaye Gayerson

by Anonymousreply 227June 28, 2020 11:11 PM

When was the last time fucked a girl? 1998?

by Anonymousreply 228June 28, 2020 11:48 PM

Who's doubting DM is gay? He's one of Ripa's gays.

by Anonymousreply 229June 29, 2020 10:04 AM

One of Ripa's gays

Who also wants to get into Ripa's pants

by Anonymousreply 230June 29, 2020 11:57 AM

More like Consuelos pants

by Anonymousreply 231June 29, 2020 4:29 PM

Ya'll are right, Muir is better at this hiding personal life than Anderson.

There are paps everywhere in NYC and only 1 photo of him and the roommate BF.

Understand if you don't want to announce, but something doesn't seem kosher with the secrecy.

by Anonymousreply 232June 29, 2020 8:40 PM

David is potting plants with his dog.

This is what a boring guy like Muir does on his vacation.

Soooooo Who's taking the pics??????

by Anonymousreply 233June 29, 2020 11:46 PM

imagine getting everything you wanted---job, money, fame.

and having to hide your relationship, private life.

muir comes across as a guy who needs companionship, not love.

seems like a lonely life.

by Anonymousreply 234June 30, 2020 9:10 PM

R234 I bet the odds are that he's immensely happy and satisfied.

by Anonymousreply 235June 30, 2020 10:08 PM

That’s a beautiful house he has in the finger Lakes. Frankly to get the privacy that he probably needs you have to go this bag. Also I thought I’ve read that he has a good size family so it looks like the kind of place where everyone could come for the holidays.

by Anonymousreply 236June 30, 2020 10:25 PM

Who's been taking Davey's insta pics?

Because we know that guy wasn't in quarantine alone.

by Anonymousreply 237June 30, 2020 10:58 PM

His boyfriend looks like an uglier version of Jason Lewis from Sex & the City!

by Anonymousreply 238July 1, 2020 6:59 PM

Yeah, not finding the BF to be very attractive. The hair looks stupid.

by Anonymousreply 239July 1, 2020 9:56 PM

^^^ Yeah David & the BF are past their prime, hair and all.

Muir was hotter in his 30s, but the sun and closet has aged him.

The 40s ain't doing nothing for him..

by Anonymousreply 240July 2, 2020 2:17 AM

[quote]His boyfriend looks like an uglier version of Jason Lewis from Sex & the City!

Thank you! I was trying to figure out who he reminded me of.

by Anonymousreply 241July 2, 2020 3:15 AM

R12: That doesn’t necessarily mean his gay. Even though I think everyone pretty much knows that he is gay.

by Anonymousreply 242July 2, 2020 3:34 AM

I personally couldn’t care less whether he’s gay, straight, bi, whatever. One advantage he has is that he’s an attractive white man. I think it’s still way harder for gay men of color.

by Anonymousreply 243July 2, 2020 3:37 AM

Why the long face?

by Anonymousreply 244July 2, 2020 3:44 AM

[quote] One advantage he has is that he’s an attractive white man.

He’s white?

by Anonymousreply 245July 2, 2020 3:51 AM

I want his dick so badly

by Anonymousreply 246July 2, 2020 5:00 AM

a few years ago david was skiing in colorado.

he posted a snowboarding pic & the man in the reflection is the rumored boyfriend.

insta official?

by Anonymousreply 247July 2, 2020 8:01 PM

Skaneateles is the toniest of all the Finger Lakes. It is basically to Syracuse/Central NY what East Hampton is to New York City. I love the finger lakes but they are just a bit to far from NYC to be a practical weekend destination but I am sure DTM has a chopper fly him up and back for the weekends. If I had a choice I would have my house on East Lake Road for the sunsets instead of West Lake Road where your view is the sunrise. It is a lovely part of the world, though very conservative.

by Anonymousreply 248July 2, 2020 11:36 PM

^^^^David is a Gatsby!!!

Needs the WV Brownstone, SH Beach House & Skaneateles mansion to prove he became something.....

by Anonymousreply 249July 3, 2020 2:04 AM

think his window has closed to be honest and come out.

what is the most crazy is how he has protected his private life to never be publicly seen with a woman or man.

everyone gets caught eventually---why not david?

by Anonymousreply 250July 3, 2020 8:58 PM

By virtue of the fact that he has never really pretended to be straight, his eventual coming out should be easier. He can just say he's always been very private and didn't want his sexuality being part of the story.

by Anonymousreply 251July 3, 2020 9:04 PM

^^^^ Oh honey, he pretended to be straight from the start.

Remember those women on insta feed his ego, not the men.

by Anonymousreply 252July 3, 2020 9:18 PM

Question is-would he be hiding his relationship if he were dating a girl?

But he is hiding his relationship because he is with a man.

He is established in his career at this point, so why still so secretive?

by Anonymousreply 253July 4, 2020 6:49 PM

Only olds still watch network news, maybe that's why he's not out. It's a much more conservative audience.

by Anonymousreply 254July 4, 2020 9:57 PM

abc owned by Disney where he holds his dream job (he sought out a local TV internship in his early days of high school) is reason enough not to ruffle feathers, but maybe he just enjoys his privacy and is way more clever than all of you by effectively maintaining it. Gay, straight, bi or otherwise, he probably thinks it's NUNYA. He'll likely come out when he's good and ready. But I'll bet it won't be while he's still anchor.

by Anonymousreply 255July 4, 2020 11:08 PM

Disney has to be one of the most pro LGBT/equality companies in USA if not world. Really don't think the suits would give David Muir a hard time if he was gay and "came out".

While not a national news anchor god knows Sam Champion coming out hasn't hurt his career with ABC news.

by Anonymousreply 256July 4, 2020 11:53 PM

David “Tyler” Muir?

by Anonymousreply 257July 5, 2020 4:34 AM

DL's obsession with DM rivals that only of Aaron Shock, Henry Cavill, and Andy Cohen. They seem to be the only other two who generate so many threads.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258July 5, 2020 5:05 AM

Sorry, make that "Aaron Schock"

Carry on...

by Anonymousreply 259July 5, 2020 5:32 AM

According to latest data World News Tonight is killing in two key ratings demographics: adults 25-54 and adults 18-49.

Based upon that information we're hardly talking about great-grandma and grand-pa here as prime viewers. You've got youngest of Boomers followed by younger generations after them; all demographics that by and large supported marriage and LGBT equality.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 260July 5, 2020 6:31 AM

That's still a small percentage of the various age groups, the majority are not watching the network news. Or even broadcast news.

by Anonymousreply 261July 5, 2020 6:37 AM

That is true, which points out statements about David Muir not coming out (if he is even indeed gay) because of his position as silly.

by Anonymousreply 262July 5, 2020 9:15 AM

[quote] Sorry, make that "Aaron Schock".

It’s always, always Cockgobbler Aaron Schock.

by Anonymousreply 263July 5, 2020 12:16 PM

Let's be honest, he is not the young, new correspondent in the field anymore. He is the anchor of the evening news, with power at ABC. So, if you are in that position, why still so secretive at 46yr old?

by Anonymousreply 264July 5, 2020 2:41 PM

R260 yes, young people really don’t care if someone is gay or straight

by Anonymousreply 265July 5, 2020 2:45 PM

Plus Hulu has been running ABC News both live and on demand since the pandemic, which also puts Muir in front of a younger audience.

by Anonymousreply 266July 5, 2020 2:46 PM

And imagine the amount of work having to hide your relationship and live-in partner from everyday activity. Understand if he doesn't take him to events, but there is barely a trace. Muir cherry-picks what you want to see, pretending to be private, but then instagrams his family and apartment. So which is it?

by Anonymousreply 267July 5, 2020 3:04 PM

Yeah, r263, and "fixded," "earrings, caftans," and "vicious slapping" are the very pinnacle of humor at your house.

by Anonymousreply 268July 5, 2020 4:37 PM

David wants you to think he is straight, Monday-Friday.

by Anonymousreply 269July 5, 2020 6:55 PM

R269: Actually, he doesn't want us to think anything about his private life. He hasn't said anything on social media or in interviews about his sexual orientation. He'll come out when he's good and ready but he'll probably pull a Ben Aldridge "I am member of the LGBT community" move.

by Anonymousreply 270July 5, 2020 7:07 PM

Maybe he is Bi. Seems harder to come out that way in his position. But literally hiding all these years, makes it soo drama.

by Anonymousreply 271July 5, 2020 7:19 PM

If he's bi, where are his girlfriends?

by Anonymousreply 272July 5, 2020 7:25 PM

If he’s bi, where are his boyfriends?

by Anonymousreply 273July 5, 2020 7:25 PM

R273, he's hiding them. He wouldn't need to hide a gf.

by Anonymousreply 274July 5, 2020 7:30 PM

Enough already about him being private.

He would parade a girl around 5th avenue, but too scared to walk around the West Village with a boyfriend?

David is no ally.

by Anonymousreply 275July 5, 2020 7:48 PM

I hope somehow we get to see David's ass one day.

by Anonymousreply 276July 5, 2020 7:56 PM

imagine playing this public charade for 15 years just for a job.

by Anonymousreply 277July 5, 2020 8:00 PM

I thought we determined it has nothing to do with his job. Pay the fuck attention.

by Anonymousreply 278July 5, 2020 8:03 PM

seriously, this dude has never been linked publically to a significant other—guy or girl.

by Anonymousreply 279July 5, 2020 8:11 PM

I thought the video of young David Muir was removed from the interwebs. Lo' and behold, there's an excerpt on the ABC site.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280July 5, 2020 8:16 PM

If you have a problem following the above link, here. is the url;

//abcnews.go.com/WNN/video/check-early-video-world-news-anchor-david-muir-24311872

by Anonymousreply 281July 5, 2020 8:19 PM

Is David related to John Muir?

by Anonymousreply 282July 5, 2020 8:27 PM

David, upstate ny, posting those traps. Always omitting who is taking those photos!

by Anonymousreply 283July 5, 2020 8:44 PM

He's cute in that young video. What's so odd about it?

by Anonymousreply 284July 5, 2020 8:54 PM

the closet, he gonna die in there?

by Anonymousreply 285July 5, 2020 10:57 PM

how much longer can one live this way?

eventually the cracks about to break.

by Anonymousreply 286July 6, 2020 6:11 AM

DM is 46, if that glass hasn't cracked much less broken by now don't think the guy has anything to worry about.

If there was someone out there that knew his "T", and wanted to start mischief it would have happened by now.

by Anonymousreply 287July 6, 2020 6:50 AM

^^^Someone has to have the tea on this guy

by Anonymousreply 288July 6, 2020 10:25 AM

Why? Outside of the prurient minds of DL inhabitants no one else seems to care.

Well Andy Cohen might, but that's only because he wants to get DM in the sack probably.

by Anonymousreply 289July 6, 2020 1:04 PM

[quote]DL's obsession with DM

It will only last until he comes out. The guessing game and the speculation are the fun parts. Once they're out, the discussion becomes about how their choice of boyfriend is completely wrong, then the posts start to dry up.

by Anonymousreply 290July 6, 2020 1:53 PM

He has major bdf. He’s a top isn’t he? Probably extremely picky.

by Anonymousreply 291July 6, 2020 1:55 PM

is he the longtime relationship type? or date for a few years and move on? seems like the kind of guy okay being alone

by Anonymousreply 292July 6, 2020 2:43 PM

[R290] Over 10 years of Muir posts. Have we really gotten any closer to the truth?

by Anonymousreply 293July 6, 2020 9:33 PM

David back from holiday tanned and shit. Still has that bruise on his lip....

by Anonymousreply 294July 7, 2020 12:23 AM

He must have had a steamy makeout session to get that bruise

by Anonymousreply 295July 7, 2020 2:53 AM

David’s voice starting to crack.

Is his real one about to come out?

by Anonymousreply 296July 7, 2020 11:54 PM

David’s voice is soo scratchy

What did he do during July 4th weekend

by Anonymousreply 297July 8, 2020 11:08 PM

His voice is scratchy from all that semen in his throat

by Anonymousreply 298July 9, 2020 12:04 AM

david comes off asexual

by Anonymousreply 299July 9, 2020 12:52 AM

No, he comes off gay

by Anonymousreply 300July 9, 2020 1:43 AM

there is no real proof he is actually gay

by Anonymousreply 301July 9, 2020 2:09 AM

How many straight men in their late 40s who have never married, had kids or even apparently dated a woman have you known?

by Anonymousreply 302July 9, 2020 2:17 AM

don’t think you can use the never married and kids in 40s rule.

lots of guys in nyc are in their 40s never married and are not gay.

by Anonymousreply 303July 9, 2020 2:22 AM

[quote] there is no real proof he is actually gay

Like real proof that would hold up in a court of law?

by Anonymousreply 304July 9, 2020 2:43 AM

But they've had relationships with women, r303. Even if never married, at least one or two long-term girlfriends.

by Anonymousreply 305July 9, 2020 2:43 AM

"lots of guys in nyc are in their 40s never married and are not gay."

Those guys have gfs and babymamas. David? Not so much

by Anonymousreply 306July 9, 2020 2:52 AM

going to be neutral here, but David has never gone public with a man or woman.

So can’t say he has or hasn’t had girlfriends or boyfriends.

by Anonymousreply 307July 9, 2020 5:49 AM

He fucked me so hard, I broke a hip! Had nothing to do with osteoporosis, nothing whatsoever.......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 308July 9, 2020 6:12 AM

Lots of Peter Pans in their 40s who've never been married or had kids but fewer who've shown no signs of ever being in a relationship. There's usually a list of disgruntled exes and flings. Or at least sightings of them with a date. And very few of these guys are as famous, wealthy and handsome as our David, all attributes which tend to attract sexual partners.

by Anonymousreply 309July 9, 2020 1:19 PM

"going to be neutral here, but David has never gone public with a man or woman."

Straight guys don't hide their gfs. But closeted gay men do hide their bfs.

by Anonymousreply 310July 9, 2020 4:30 PM

eh, most famous people don’t promote their significant others and relationships.

most come out because they got caught by the paps

muir is just not that famous to be hounded by the paps and when he does he is alone.

by Anonymousreply 311July 9, 2020 5:04 PM

It's safe to assume that DTM is gay as lace kerchief, but he just keeps his shit tight. He's clearly from the old school where the newsman should not be the story. He probably has some cute little number stashed away upstate that is his "roommate" or "friend" or "nephew" or "adopted son" or "brother" or "house sitter" or "assistant" whose primary job is to be the receptacle for DTM's loads.

by Anonymousreply 312July 9, 2020 5:19 PM

"eh, most famous people don’t promote their significant others and relationships."

They sure as fuck don't hide them. Unless they're gay.

"muir is just not that famous to be hounded by the paps and when he does he is alone."

Bwah! You can open up any copy of US Weekly and see tons of pap pictures of people who are a lot less famous than Muir, like supporting actors on streaming shows, singers who haven't had any real hits, and youtube "influencers" and lots of other people who are semi-famous for stupid reasons

by Anonymousreply 313July 9, 2020 5:21 PM

[italic] Let's Not, And Say We Did ..........

by Anonymousreply 314July 9, 2020 5:25 PM

they don’t hide if they are gay.

they do hide if they are ashamed to be gay and scared to come out of the closet.

by Anonymousreply 315July 9, 2020 6:58 PM

or if they projected a certain image to the public....

by Anonymousreply 316July 9, 2020 6:59 PM

what’s up with David’s voice

Night # 3

by Anonymousreply 317July 10, 2020 12:26 AM

Maybe DTM can marry Madonna's white trash daughter, and we can kill two threads at once.

by Anonymousreply 318July 10, 2020 12:31 AM

Skaneateles may not be Manhattan, but it isn't some podunk backwater. If DM is swanning about with a bf up there people would have noticed by now. Famous native son status goes only but so far...

Besides unless DM and this rumored bf are totally self sufficient people going to or and and out of that home would have seen something. Tradesmen, service people, workmen, etc... Someone has to be keeping that house and grounds in good order, and highly doubt DM is doing it all by himself.

People knew all about Jonathan Vigliotti long before he "came out" because he was seen out and about in Manhattan with dates, bf, at bars, etc....

So again if DM truly is gay his talents are wasted at ABC; CIA and FBI would likely pay dear to learn his down low techniques.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 319July 10, 2020 12:45 AM

^^^ agree R319^^^

you can be gay or straight, but you will

be spotted eventually. you can’t hide forever.

so does he pay people off

by Anonymousreply 320July 10, 2020 12:59 AM

Axel Muir knows all the secrets

by Anonymousreply 321July 10, 2020 1:00 AM

R320

Who the *F* knows.....

If DM is truly gay maybe he learned a trick or two from some of those elder (self loathing) gays who behaved very butch in pubic ,even when with bf so no one would know they were queer. No PDA, keeping safe distance apart in public, living separate lives.....

Am still going with DM isn't gay and am sticking with that story until something more concrete comes out from multiple creditable sources. Or maybe he is "gay", but does not engage in homosexual behavior....

In this day and age if DM were gay on down low even within power white/European gay male society someone would have spilled that "T" by now. Andy Cohen is just twisted enough to do so on accident/purpose, and there are plenty of other bitter queens like him that aren't happy unless stirring a pot.

I defy anyone to go back in time and find any famous gay male say post WWII (if not sooner) that people didn't know. Yes, general public at large might not, but plenty of insiders knew about Rock Hudson, Roddy McDowell, Tab Hunter, Tony Perkins....

There are very few secrets in media/entertainment business (which is what news has become IMHO), people's faces are too familiar and known nowadays. Lance Bass's handlers went through extraordinary lengths to keep his secret for sake of that franchise, yet plenty of people knew.

by Anonymousreply 322July 10, 2020 2:03 AM

^^^R322^^^

Agree that during the social media age, with DM being known for 17 years there is no gossip or pictures of everyday life of him with significant other.

The rumored BF and DM are the residents listed to DM’s WV townhouse. Although DM’s job is #1, seems like no marriage or kids in the cards, at least it shows he has made time for a relationship.

What surprises me is how he has kept this hidden—even the most private celebrities get caught by an iphone or paps.

Some claim its because he his BI and it would be harder for him to come out.

The real question is: who is helping DM protect his private life from the public?

by Anonymousreply 323July 10, 2020 10:02 PM

Hasn't Muir ever been "caught" by the paps shirtless at the beach, Like Matt Lauer was that one time showing off his chest hair? How can I know if I need to lust after him if I can't see his man boobs?

by Anonymousreply 324July 11, 2020 12:43 AM

at the end of the day, david wants to project he is straight.

he has more female viewers that believe they can get into his pants and he ain’t never coming out until he is done with ABC.

he does indeed control his narrative.

by Anonymousreply 325July 11, 2020 1:03 AM

R325: That's why you should never let your career be dictated by crazy, hormonal women who insist that you be straight.

by Anonymousreply 326July 11, 2020 1:09 AM

How does DTM hide and not be seen by the public?

No one saw him and who he was with in the Finger Lakes last weekend?

He is the hometown boy, a fucking celebrity in CNY.

by Anonymousreply 327July 11, 2020 11:56 AM

Will DTM ever find love?

by Anonymousreply 328July 11, 2020 10:23 PM

R328: He already has with his secret boyfriend

by Anonymousreply 329July 11, 2020 10:44 PM

did the secret boyfriend stay locked up in the finger lakes mansion?

Or was he allowed on the boat in public?

by Anonymousreply 330July 12, 2020 4:50 AM

You'd think his coming out would be logical and expected since he's a 46 year old man who's never been linked to a woman.

by Anonymousreply 331July 12, 2020 5:02 AM

Mr. David Muir is not gay, he's just a snappy dresser!

by Anonymousreply 332July 12, 2020 5:33 AM

Muir is a metrosexual

by Anonymousreply 333July 12, 2020 6:19 AM

Did DTM have his eyes done???

by Anonymousreply 334July 12, 2020 7:03 PM

DTM is #1

Who’s is he celebrating with tonight?

by Anonymousreply 335July 15, 2020 12:29 AM

who does muir think he is fooling?

by Anonymousreply 336July 17, 2020 5:58 PM

I've been a Lester Holt guy the past couple years, but this thread got me watching DM since his return last week. Verdict: He's just not that likable. Yes, it's serious times, but could he not frown constantly? Could he maybe give a little energy into the broadcast? I haven't seen his teeth due to a smile once! Plus I just hate how just before he goes to a correspondent to wrap up a segment, he gives another related news bit then gets a meaningless, Yeah, that's right David, and off they go to the next segment. How ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 337July 17, 2020 7:33 PM

If you want to see his teeth, there are many pics online. Why do u want him to show his teeth to you on his program ? There is nothing remarkable about his teeth. He needs to whiten them

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 338July 17, 2020 7:35 PM

r338 is for r337

by Anonymousreply 339July 17, 2020 7:35 PM

His teeth look perfectly fine. We're just used to seeing celebrities with gleaming white veneers these days, natural teeth look strange to us.

by Anonymousreply 340July 17, 2020 7:40 PM

Muir is always 100% aware of the camera and how he looks from every angle. He's stilted and has lots of affectations. Hard to take him seriously with constant the "concerned look" (furrowed brow, etc., Botox coming soon) and the hand positions. It's campy, distracting, and unprofessional.

Muir seems like a nice person, however.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 341July 17, 2020 10:03 PM

I've watched ABC News for years. Since the pandemic, I have been occasionally watching NBC Nightly News to see how they cover a story vs. how ABC covers a story.

I'm shocked to say this, but NBC does the better job. First off, Lester Holt is sincere, warm and caring. I definitely have more trust in what Lester is telling me than I do in what DTM tells me.

Lester also seems less about the ego than DTM. Lester just seems to be there to do a job he loves whereas David seems to be there to get the attention he craves.

Also, I will say that overall, I decided that overall, I get a more complete summary of the day's news from NBC than ABC when I watch NBC Nightly News vs ABC World News Tonight. The NBC reporters seem to get more information into their reports than the ABC reporters do (this isn't a drastic difference, but noticeable in little bits of information the NBC reporters work in their story that ABC often don't).

Also, NBC newscast generally has one or two more stories during its 30 minute national newscast than ABC newcast does it 30 minute national newscast.

by Anonymousreply 342July 18, 2020 1:03 AM

I still miss Jeff Glor.

by Anonymousreply 343July 18, 2020 1:06 AM

Muir was a good field correspondent reporter. Once he started anchoring think it def fed the ego and attention he craved as well. Being handsome doesn’t hurt either, and thats how they marketed him to the public. He is not a reporter or journalist anymore, he is a celebrity anchor. Soldout for fame and $5million paycheck.

by Anonymousreply 344July 18, 2020 6:19 AM

David is being trashed on twitter about being a star who phoned in his trump interview vs Chris Wallace who called him out on all the lies.

Star Correspondent, as the twitters call Muir.

by Anonymousreply 345July 18, 2020 7:13 AM

Because Muir is not a journalist anymore.

Even when he is in the “field” posing with his hands in his pockets, acting more like a model than reporter.

Would Lester post fuck me selfies and need the comment validation.

by Anonymousreply 346July 18, 2020 1:56 PM

David is a joke to real journalists

they see him as a celebrity, not a reporter

dtm only has a few years left at that desk

by Anonymousreply 347July 18, 2020 8:23 PM

David Tyler Muir seems more butch than ever.

This chick ain’t never coming out.

How sad to suppress a life...

by Anonymousreply 348July 18, 2020 9:42 PM

papi muir is being dragged on twitter

apparently interviewing trump was not one of his strong points.

by Anonymousreply 349July 19, 2020 5:22 PM

axel muir makes david’s personal life a bit desperate.

by Anonymousreply 350July 19, 2020 10:38 PM

watching abc wnt

david’s skin looks leathery, time for some sunscreen, son.

by Anonymousreply 351July 22, 2020 12:54 AM

David Tyler looks hot tonight!

by Anonymousreply 352July 29, 2020 10:41 PM

awe David Tyler Muir is a big homosexual.

awe he is scared to be gay and love a man.

awe ABC is complicit.

awe come out baby, its better on the other side.

by Anonymousreply 353August 1, 2020 8:55 PM

If David Muir is gay, he must run in the very rarefied and upper most levels of white power gays. Society where everyone knows and trusts one another to extent can be at their ease without worries about being "outed".

by Anonymousreply 354August 2, 2020 12:09 AM

In other words r354 the kind of gay society that would never accept trash like Andy Cohen.

by Anonymousreply 355August 2, 2020 12:14 AM

Andy Cohen ='s Stay away, you'll never know what you'll catch....

by Anonymousreply 356August 2, 2020 12:16 AM

r354

why is there still “if” he is gay.

we all know he is playing house with that washed-up model.

the question should be—how has DTM gone CIA to hide his relationship and private life?????

by Anonymousreply 357August 2, 2020 6:54 AM

R355

At least Andy Cohen is out and proud...Can’t say the same for David.

by Anonymousreply 358August 2, 2020 1:19 PM

He should toss a hat in the air as his official coming out.

by Anonymousreply 359August 2, 2020 2:38 PM

if you are a mo like david tyler.

why not come out and play?

by Anonymousreply 360August 2, 2020 5:58 PM

Robin Roberts should out him as revenge for what that queen did to Diane Sawyer. She could do it in the nicest most accidental way! Revenge is a dish served cold.

by Anonymousreply 361August 2, 2020 6:28 PM

R361

karma is a bitch!

what goes around, comes around DTM!

by Anonymousreply 362August 2, 2020 6:32 PM

I live in the West Village, over the years I have seen many celebrity neighbors: Hillary Swank, Sarah Jessica, Hugh Jackman, Andy Cohen, Keifer Sutherland, Taylor Swift, Monica Lewinsky, Edie Falco, Julianne Moore, Goop, and Glenn Close to name a few, but never once have I seen David Muir in the area. Does anyone know what street he is on? It is hard to believe he lives in 10014, the neighbors talk about the celebs all the time and his name never comes up.

by Anonymousreply 363August 2, 2020 7:19 PM

R363

His listing says he lives on W. 4th street.

Not even a peep from a neighbor on him walking the dog, hanging with his boyfriend, living life.

It’s a little strange...

by Anonymousreply 364August 2, 2020 8:36 PM

David Muir lives near our lez restaurant—Mary’s Fish Camp.

Boyfriend is Celebrating the West Village Girlfriends!

by Anonymousreply 365August 2, 2020 9:40 PM

Mary's Fish is on Charles. That is where Hillary Swank had a townhouse and SJP too. I wonder if it is on the same block there, gets a lot of tourists though.

by Anonymousreply 366August 2, 2020 9:54 PM

he probably lives near sant ambroeus.

very euro trash...

by Anonymousreply 367August 2, 2020 11:54 PM

DTM posting his messy weekend.

He looks like a college frat boy, not aging anchorman.

Peter Pan much.

by Anonymousreply 368August 3, 2020 1:02 AM

I live in NYC and w. 4th is a popular block with lots of brownstones, shops and sceney restaurants.

Shocked he hasn’t been caught with the boyfriend over there living everyday life.

David is definitely nouveau riche, living near sant ambroeus.

by Anonymousreply 369August 3, 2020 3:11 PM

"Nouveau Riche," lol. I love how DLers live decades in the past. Nobody gives a shit about this stuff anymore.

by Anonymousreply 370August 3, 2020 3:11 PM

R370

David is old school.

He is scared to come out of the closet, of course he is “noveau riche.”

by Anonymousreply 371August 3, 2020 3:51 PM

Nobody cares about "nouveau riche" anymore except old people and old fussy queens.

by Anonymousreply 372August 3, 2020 4:56 PM

maybe DTM is so nouveau riche, that he never wanted to be your gay poster boy.

by Anonymousreply 373August 3, 2020 5:03 PM

I used to work in TV news and once had a long chat with a senior producer at ABC News before Muir was handed the big boy anchor chair.

The exec told me Muir was insufferable as a correspondent, always wanting his mug on camera, even in interviews.

She said he was ruthless and would throw people under the bus if it would help further his career. (She was one of his undeserving targets.)

And he's not much of a journalist. It still angers me that he is doing the same job as Peter Jennings, but without the experience, talent or class.

by Anonymousreply 374August 3, 2020 8:27 PM

Somebody screenshot his Grindr profile and let Lester Holt open his show with it!

by Anonymousreply 375August 3, 2020 9:25 PM

R374

You can just tell he is an ambitious asshole. Look what he did to Diane Sawyer. She gave him a prime spot for his “made in america” and he stole her job!

You can tell he loves being “famous.” He is not even a journalist or reporter anymore—can’t even interview, just a news reader.

by Anonymousreply 376August 3, 2020 10:03 PM

Muir makes Ted Baxter and Ron Burgundy look brilliant in comparison.

For that farce of an interview with Trump several weeks ago, he should be banned from journalism forever. Muir did everything but blow Trumps tiny dick and lick his shit encrusted asshole.

by Anonymousreply 377August 3, 2020 10:19 PM

R377

Insiders at ABC said Muir phoned that Trump interview in.

He doesn’t belong on the evening news, he would be better as a morning show boy.

Maybe Georgie and Davey should trade?

by Anonymousreply 378August 3, 2020 10:24 PM

R378 George is not very popular with middle America due to his Clinton past

by Anonymousreply 379August 3, 2020 11:49 PM

For what it's worth, Gio has bee married to model/style consultant Tommy Di Dario since April of 2016.

by Anonymousreply 380August 3, 2020 11:52 PM

David is almoat 50 years old.

Acts like a 25 year old influencer on instagram.

Can’t admit to the public he thinks boys are cute.

Muir is about to have a mid-life crisis...

by Anonymousreply 381August 4, 2020 12:08 AM

David is the #1 Show on TV—network & cable.

He is missing his opportunity to capitalize on this fame.

Instead he is hiding in his Sag Harbor house with the pool boy.

by Anonymousreply 382August 4, 2020 12:13 AM

DTM is #1!!!!

Who is he celebrating with?

by Anonymousreply 383August 4, 2020 1:30 AM

David recently had surgery to remove anal warts.

by Anonymousreply 384August 4, 2020 1:35 AM

He sure is trying to craft an image with the German Short-haired Pointer puppy and the classic Land Rover Defender.

by Anonymousreply 385August 4, 2020 1:50 AM

will DTM be reporting in the hurricane tonight?

watch the hair, isaias!

by Anonymousreply 386August 4, 2020 12:13 PM

DTM has only been working four days a week for most of the summer. Tom Llamas has been anchoring the Friday edition of the nightly newscast since sometime in June (plus anchoring the Saturday and Sunday broadcast as usual). David has only been anchoring Monday-Thursday.

by Anonymousreply 387August 4, 2020 1:59 PM

DTM never works anymore.

All about Friday nights in the Hamptons with his dog & land rover.

He is the new Diane Sawyer.

by Anonymousreply 388August 4, 2020 4:34 PM

He stabbed soo many backs and has hidden his personal life just for that anchor chair.

Now he is going to just give it away to Tom Llamas or Gio.

by Anonymousreply 389August 4, 2020 4:37 PM

DTM like other lead or top news reporters probably are resting up in advance of upcoming democrat and republican conventions.

by Anonymousreply 390August 4, 2020 8:21 PM

No idea about his love life, but his professional career is taking a hit after Chris Wallace and now Jonathan Swan took Trump down in interviews and everyone is pointing to Muir and what a terrible job he did and how he let Trump off easy.

by Anonymousreply 391August 4, 2020 8:32 PM

Note to DTM: watch the Trump interview with Jonathan Swan.

So degrease your pompadour, sit down, shut the fuck up, and learn from a master on how to conduct an interview.

by Anonymousreply 392August 4, 2020 8:39 PM

David is not a journalist anymore, he is a star.

They are trashing him on twitter...Will ABC PR come to the rescue?

by Anonymousreply 393August 4, 2020 8:44 PM

Memories of David reporting Hurricane Michael, making sure not a hair moved in place.

Surprised he wasn’t in the field for Isaias!!

Does he not “journalism” anymore?

by Anonymousreply 394August 5, 2020 12:27 AM

David and Aaron Schock made a cute couple for a DL's fantasy 3 way.

by Anonymousreply 395August 5, 2020 12:56 AM

On his news show, he is always filmed at an angle. Was his face damaged in a car accident? Nose looks trashed.

by Anonymousreply 396August 5, 2020 1:25 AM

I agree his nose looks a bit off with certain angles.

by Anonymousreply 397August 5, 2020 4:35 PM

trump put DTM on the list of moderaters for the debates.

clear sign david is not doing his job right.

by Anonymousreply 398August 5, 2020 7:59 PM

Here's Trump's list, including Miss David Tyler Muir:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 399August 5, 2020 10:20 PM

&uii

by Anonymousreply 400August 5, 2020 10:44 PM

David Muir will sell out anyone gay or straight to be on the inside of power. I hope Biden kicks him to the curb if he wins and not invite him to the WH.

by Anonymousreply 401August 5, 2020 10:55 PM

David literally has sold out and surpressed his life for this job.

Once a highly regarded journalist, now a news reader who sells out for access.

Wonder how his fairytale ends?

by Anonymousreply 402August 5, 2020 11:10 PM

You have quickly gotten boring, anti-David Muir troll.

by Anonymousreply 403August 6, 2020 9:14 AM

It's official then, if DM is one of Kelly Ripa's boy crew, he must be gay as a basket of puppies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 404August 6, 2020 9:55 AM

Someone check and see if all Dracula's brides are accounted for; because DM's date is giving undead vibes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 405August 6, 2020 9:58 AM

Three little maids from school are we. ..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 406August 6, 2020 10:02 AM

Which one is DM's husband?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 407August 6, 2020 10:04 AM

in some of these photos, david is the only on without a date at the table.

does he shove him out of the picture or go stag?

he goes beyond to hide his relationship.

by Anonymousreply 408August 6, 2020 10:30 AM

R405

Believe that is David and his boyfriend’s mutual friend and not a date.

TBH, he only has been photographed with the Armani PR girl as his date years ago and no one since. Although he has never been publicly linked to a man, he has been with a woman.

by Anonymousreply 409August 6, 2020 10:33 AM

"gay as a basket of puppies" is a new one, R404

Why would a basket of puppies be gay?

by Anonymousreply 410August 6, 2020 10:45 AM

R408 Who is Nick Orom?

by Anonymousreply 411August 6, 2020 10:57 AM

I remember back in the 90s when Sam Champion was seen everywhere in NYC, including the Roxy and Splash, with a steriod muscle queen. The guy was Hispanic and hot looking but he was also known by everyone to be a coke dealer. Wonder where that papi is nowadays? Sam certainly wasn't as prudish as David Muir, especially since it was safer to be in the closet in the 90s.

by Anonymousreply 412August 6, 2020 11:32 AM

I believe you are speaking of Sam Champion's long term partner who is now his husband.

Or maybe it was someone else, but have seen SC out and about at clubs, bars for years and it was always with same guy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 413August 6, 2020 11:49 AM

Another

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 414August 6, 2020 11:50 AM

Sam, Robin, Gio and their partners are all good friends, travel together.

David hides away in the Hamptons, scared to be labeled as gay.

by Anonymousreply 415August 6, 2020 12:04 PM

R412 here. No, the husband is Brazilian and is an artist. The boytoy from the 90s was an amazing looking, taller, drug dealer thuggy.

by Anonymousreply 416August 6, 2020 1:18 PM

why are sam and david not friends?

by Anonymousreply 417August 6, 2020 6:40 PM

David is off again tonight—he is really racking up those summer vacay days!!!

by Anonymousreply 418August 6, 2020 10:42 PM

Notorious pussyhound. Big Trump supporter.

by Anonymousreply 419August 6, 2020 10:46 PM

r419

loves the ladies

closet trumper

by Anonymousreply 420August 6, 2020 11:07 PM

[quote]closet trumper

Don't think DTM's exactly in the closet about that given the softball interview he did with Trump back in May.

by Anonymousreply 421August 7, 2020 3:12 AM

R421

No wonder—Upstate New York is Working Class and Republican.

by Anonymousreply 422August 7, 2020 11:34 AM

twitter has spotted dtm in the finger lake region last night.

decorating the new mansion?

by Anonymousreply 423August 7, 2020 12:01 PM

Andrew Dymburt is a cutie. Any dish on him? I wonder if David has offered to "mentor" him?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 424August 7, 2020 4:37 PM

did david mentor gio?

what were the details on that situation?

by Anonymousreply 425August 7, 2020 6:46 PM

david gave up his whole life & lives in the closet just to be an anchor. now on the “trump” list, its an interesting turn of events.

by Anonymousreply 426August 7, 2020 8:19 PM

Is DTM from working class?

by Anonymousreply 427August 8, 2020 6:26 PM

david and i dated in high school. he ate my ass on prom night. am i a bottom now?

by Anonymousreply 428August 8, 2020 8:52 PM

what happened to david’s instaho days?

by Anonymousreply 429August 9, 2020 4:36 AM

you know that if david has a boyfriend its been hard keeping that relationship secret from the public. imagine what its like for the boyfriend, having to hide and being replaced constantly for kelly ripa.

by Anonymousreply 430August 9, 2020 12:33 PM

did david and gio really date?

by Anonymousreply 431August 9, 2020 8:34 PM

David Muir has a bruise on his sunburned cheek!!!

What happened to him?

by Anonymousreply 432August 10, 2020 10:38 PM

I'd be willing to bet that David is versatile. I can't imagine him as either a total top or a total bottom. He just seems like the type who likes to both give and get a little.

by Anonymousreply 433August 11, 2020 1:12 AM

R433

If David is footing the bill, he is definitely getting some.

Btw, what did he do this weekend, boyfriend is looking good the last few days.

by Anonymousreply 434August 11, 2020 11:18 PM

Has lust for David Tyler Muir gone downhill...

by Anonymousreply 435August 13, 2020 12:32 AM

DTM only works 3 days a week now.

Tom & Whit coming for that news desk...

by Anonymousreply 436August 13, 2020 10:32 PM

Tom Llamas could come for me any day he wants.

by Anonymousreply 437August 14, 2020 5:31 AM

Does Tom wear braces? He has the Liza "newsh" speech thing. Why would they bump David down when he is #1 on television (not just news)?

by Anonymousreply 438August 14, 2020 4:03 PM

Maybe DTM is too busy planning his wedding to be anchoring every night!

After all these years, we now know who his bf is, so maybe he's on the verge of coming out. He'll outdo Gio's little article in People magazine, and be the top story on all the news networks.

by Anonymousreply 439August 14, 2020 5:02 PM

R439

Is he engaged? Maybe a commitment ceremony.

For some reason, I can’t seem him legally marrying until he is out bc it will be documented that he is applying for a license. That would definitely be reported by the press.

A few years ago, the boyfriend left for a year or so to do a degree in Europe. David travels all the time for his job. Still think the job is #1, even though with all these vacation days, he is finally calming down a bit for a 47 yr old.

They are probably a couple that don’t need to be together 24/7. Wouldn’t be surprised if the boyfriend has been in the Sag Harbor house for the pandemic and DTM has been going there on weekends.

by Anonymousreply 440August 14, 2020 9:31 PM

Who is the bf supposed to be? Has anyone named him?

[quote]DTM only works 3 days a week now.

I assume he's taking time off for summer like many of the other regular anchors are doing (probably from now through Labor Day).

by Anonymousreply 441August 14, 2020 10:00 PM

R438, I do think Tom wears braces. Doesn't make him any less sexy in my opinion.

by Anonymousreply 442August 14, 2020 10:00 PM

I hear you, R581.

Thankfully, I am have been receiving unemployment (from the two jobs I had up until mid-March) but I wonder if this part time job that I am leaving will affect me.

I don't believe it should since it has nothing to do with the jobs I will be returning to, but it's that whole, 'did you turn down any work' question I'm a little unsure about since I don't want to lose out or anything. Obviously, one cannot lie on these things...

by Anonymousreply 443August 14, 2020 11:08 PM

R441

He is listed as a resident at David’s brownstone in the West Village.

His name is: Kyle Cartwright Lee

He works at Compass as a real estate agent, former model.

He hides all of DTM secrets.

by Anonymousreply 444August 14, 2020 11:15 PM

Pic of the bf?

by Anonymousreply 445August 14, 2020 11:24 PM

R440 where did you learn about a Sag Harbor house?

by Anonymousreply 446August 14, 2020 11:38 PM

R445 R446

Pic of him in posts above. Google him as Cartwright Lee, pics come up.

David stays in Sag Harbor May-Sept. All his Hampton pix are from there.

by Anonymousreply 447August 15, 2020 12:20 AM

Dare to say...Does DTM “rent” his Hampton house?

Or does the BF own it...

David is only listed owning his WV Brownstone & Finger Lakes House.

by Anonymousreply 448August 15, 2020 12:29 PM

DTM is a nouveau riche.

by Anonymousreply 449August 15, 2020 6:59 PM

David on Insta feeding Axel ice cream.

Seems like the everyday-gay voice is on today.

Deep, dark & sexy will see you @ 6:30 on Monday.

by Anonymousreply 450August 15, 2020 9:15 PM

^^^

oh goodness, when is he going to come out already.

at this point, why is he even hiding anymore?

by Anonymousreply 451August 16, 2020 1:58 PM

Google their names together and the NYC place pops up.

by Anonymousreply 452August 16, 2020 2:03 PM

R452

Yup...both listed living at the west village place and his neice is listed as living there too at one time.

Imagine the lengths DTM has gone to hide this relationship.

by Anonymousreply 453August 16, 2020 2:57 PM

Is the boyfriend asian?

by Anonymousreply 454August 16, 2020 3:13 PM

Someone should comment on his Instagram photo from January 1 with his arm wrapped around some twink and say what a cute couple they are. See how he reacts to that.

by Anonymousreply 455August 16, 2020 6:25 PM

R455

That’s no twink, That’s his nephew.

He knows all the secrets too.

by Anonymousreply 456August 16, 2020 7:33 PM

He must wear a fedora and shades out and about. There are tourists all over where they live.

by Anonymousreply 457August 16, 2020 7:40 PM

R457

Gotta give him credit, he doesn’t want anyone to know who he fucks and what he does, besides 6:30-7 M-F.

by Anonymousreply 458August 16, 2020 7:46 PM

After that disappointing Trumper interview, ABC threw David a bone and gave him another shot. .

Don’t fuck it up, DTM.

by Anonymousreply 459August 18, 2020 12:55 AM

David’s age is starting to show, with all that sun. But he looked quite handsome last night with those glasses, looking like Clark Kent.

Must kill him that George S. is the Chief Anchor.

by Anonymousreply 460August 20, 2020 11:22 PM

Gay for sure.

by Anonymousreply 461August 20, 2020 11:34 PM

Here's a David Tyler Muir thread from 2010. Some good insider gossip in there, as well as various speculation about his sexual orientation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 462August 21, 2020 12:14 AM

R462, some of that "insider" gossip is bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 463August 21, 2020 12:17 AM

he is a real bi.

used to date girls, now lives with a man.

by Anonymousreply 464August 21, 2020 12:57 AM

He never dated a woman in his life

by Anonymousreply 465August 21, 2020 1:13 AM

R465

it’s adorable when people deny the truth.

they aren’t not saying he isn’t gay now, but he did date girls in the beginning of his life when he was figuring it out.

by Anonymousreply 466August 21, 2020 9:52 AM

r466, no he didn't

by Anonymousreply 467August 21, 2020 4:07 PM

yes he did

by Anonymousreply 468August 21, 2020 7:41 PM

Nope

by Anonymousreply 469August 21, 2020 8:00 PM

the denial of dtm’s former life.

by Anonymousreply 470August 21, 2020 8:48 PM

The denial that DTM is gay

by Anonymousreply 471August 21, 2020 8:53 PM

Is this queen still sucking DJT's puny cocklet, or has she moved on to bigger (not much of a move) and better things.

by Anonymousreply 472August 21, 2020 9:09 PM

the DLs that think DTM was always gay. hysterical.

we all love him, yes.

he is gay now, yes.

but not always, so don’t be in denial. like he fucked girls, before the real estate model.

by Anonymousreply 473August 22, 2020 12:50 AM

Like he fucked girls? So he didn't actually fuck girls?

by Anonymousreply 474August 22, 2020 1:11 AM

R474

oh christ!

he fucked girls, now fucks boys.

you do the math.

by Anonymousreply 475August 22, 2020 11:40 AM

You can't even name his gfs, because they don't exist

by Anonymousreply 476August 22, 2020 4:23 PM

Armani PR Girl

Maureen Green

Unamed Girl from UWS

by Anonymousreply 477August 22, 2020 5:21 PM

David is Upstate on a boat with Axel.

His boyfriend is missing once again.

by Anonymousreply 478August 23, 2020 1:03 PM

axel can’t save him.

does david become a real journalist tonight?

by Anonymousreply 479August 23, 2020 10:15 PM

David’s whole career really has been him getting by on his looks and ability to read a teleprompter.

That Biden interview was cringe-worthy. DTM was stirring up the gossip, like a columnist, not a journalist.

Always wondered how he landed WNT, he would have been better suited for GMA.

by Anonymousreply 480August 24, 2020 11:35 AM

"Always wondered how he landed WNT"

How about DMT's cock sucking lips?

by Anonymousreply 481August 24, 2020 12:53 PM

have a feeling david has daddy issues...

by Anonymousreply 482August 25, 2020 10:08 PM

He's 5'11". Not short.

by Anonymousreply 483August 25, 2020 10:20 PM

Umm, 5'11" is a full inch below average height. That qualifies as short.

by Anonymousreply 484August 26, 2020 3:33 AM

No, the average height is not 6 feet. It's more like 5'9" or 5'10"

by Anonymousreply 485August 26, 2020 3:44 AM

Average height of American male is 5'9"

[quote]According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)Trusted Source, the average age-adjusted height for American men 20 years old and up is 69.1 inches (175.4 centimeters). That’s about 5 feet 9 inches tall.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 486August 26, 2020 3:49 AM

David Muir is the “Star of the Summer”

by Anonymousreply 487August 26, 2020 5:58 PM

Wonder why David never became a real star...

Did he miss the mark on capitalizing his fame?

by Anonymousreply 488August 28, 2020 8:02 PM

when did DTM turn from hot dude to flaming mo?

by Anonymousreply 489August 29, 2020 8:09 PM

no one takes more vacations then our own, DTM!

by Anonymousreply 490September 2, 2020 10:33 PM

R489, he was always a flaming mo

by Anonymousreply 491September 2, 2020 10:34 PM

[quote]no one takes more vacations then our own, DTM!

Well, Gio and Tommy would give him so serious competition in the vacation department, at least pre-pandemic. Nowadays, Gio and Tommy have been limited to vacationing in the Hamptons.

by Anonymousreply 492September 2, 2020 10:35 PM

R492

But Gio & Tommy hang in the Hamptons w/ Don Lemon, Robin Roberts, Sam Champion and all their plus ones.

DTM hangs w/ his BF & Axel on secret holidays.

by Anonymousreply 493September 3, 2020 11:16 PM

David has been known to hang in the Hamptons with BFF Kelly Ripa.

by Anonymousreply 494September 4, 2020 10:33 AM

David is currently Upstate on a boat w/ his dog.

Guess the Finger Lakes is the new Hamptons for him.

Btw, he takes that dog fucking everywhere. Is it a catalyst for distraction to his lady fans that he is not married w/ kids?

by Anonymousreply 495September 4, 2020 12:18 PM

[quote] Is it a catalyst for distraction to his lady fans that he is not married w/ kids?

David Tyler Muir is married to his job.

by Anonymousreply 496September 4, 2020 12:20 PM

that new instagram pic.

are the DTM model pics starting again?

by Anonymousreply 497September 4, 2020 12:43 PM

"David Tyler Muir is married to his job."

Based on that blow job/tongue bath he Trump in that interview a couple of months ago, his job should be in divorce court wanting every god damn dime DTM has.

by Anonymousreply 498September 4, 2020 3:12 PM

R498

David is replaceable.

Tom & Whit coming for that anchor desk.

by Anonymousreply 499September 4, 2020 7:53 PM

your david is a fraud.

he fucks a man, but pretends to be straight.

his dog is a substitute for a baby.

when will the real david come out to play?

by Anonymousreply 500September 4, 2020 10:55 PM

I really really wanna know what his dick is like? BIg/avg? thick? cut or uncut?

by Anonymousreply 501September 5, 2020 3:36 PM

2 hotties up there with him

by Anonymousreply 502September 5, 2020 4:21 PM

he just liked the calvin cobb, love island/hot ginger post on insta.

by Anonymousreply 503September 5, 2020 4:41 PM

He’s liked Trevor Noah & Tommy D’s posts too!

by Anonymousreply 504September 5, 2020 6:08 PM

Gio, Sam Champion and their husbands are doing the “bubble.” Why wasn’t DTM and his boy invited?

by Anonymousreply 505September 5, 2020 6:09 PM

when will la muir propose to BF and have babies

that dog is a stepping stone...

by Anonymousreply 506September 5, 2020 11:09 PM

david is really into real estate these days, buying the finger lakes mansion. he has been spending alot more time upstate with his family this summer instead of the hamptons.

Is our DTM finally settling down?

by Anonymousreply 507September 6, 2020 7:39 PM

He likely won't come out either ever or at least until after he's no longer the nightly anchor on ABC News.

by Anonymousreply 508September 6, 2020 8:31 PM

Anyone have a pic of his Finger Lakes mansion?

by Anonymousreply 509September 6, 2020 9:38 PM

David thinks he is more famous than he actually is. Most people that don’t watch ABC do not even know who he is. Its like who gives a fuck that you are gay.

At this point he has gone on so long without acknowledging it and gone beyond to hide it, who the fuck cares.

by Anonymousreply 510September 7, 2020 2:19 PM

agree

it’s not like david muir is brad pitt

by Anonymousreply 511September 7, 2020 8:23 PM

And he's like 50!

by Anonymousreply 512September 7, 2020 8:37 PM

R512

yesss-and he’s 50, not 25.

what is muir pretending to be now?

by Anonymousreply 513September 7, 2020 9:48 PM

the thirsty selfies are starting again...

by Anonymousreply 514September 8, 2020 1:58 PM

David is seeing his girl Ripa & Ryan tmw.

by Anonymousreply 515September 8, 2020 10:52 PM

[quote] At least Andy Cohen is out and proud...Can’t say the same for David.

Aren't we beyond this? Not every "out" gay guy is "proud" or someone who can serve as an inspiration or example for other gay guys (i.e. Aaron Schock). Not every gay guy who fails to publicly declare his sexuality need be reviled.

Doesn't marriage equality, the level of gay acceptance and old gay dudes having test tube babies take some of the pressure off the need for every public gay person to be 'visible'? Frankly, I'd like to shove some of these Marys back into the closet.

by Anonymousreply 516September 8, 2020 11:56 PM

I would rather take David and his glass closet any day over druggie Andy with baby.

by Anonymousreply 517September 9, 2020 12:09 AM

eh, david goes beyond to hide his life, those instas today—he wants to be a dude bro frat boy on a boat.

by Anonymousreply 518September 9, 2020 12:11 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 519September 9, 2020 12:25 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 520September 9, 2020 12:25 AM

are we comparing dtm to an angel?

from what i heard, how he got that anchor spot, he is anything but...

diane will tell ya!

by Anonymousreply 521September 9, 2020 12:34 AM

I don't want him to come out or take on a cause. I just want him to read my news and read it well, as he does, and then go home and be left alone.

by Anonymousreply 522September 9, 2020 8:29 PM

He was on Kelly & Ryan this morning.

Talking about that dog.

Think its hard for Kelly not to spill the beans about his private life?

by Anonymousreply 523September 9, 2020 8:53 PM

Fag hag supreme has had a lot of practice!

by Anonymousreply 524September 9, 2020 8:55 PM

Ripa's used to asking softball questions, it's not like she's a hard-hitting journalist

by Anonymousreply 525September 9, 2020 8:56 PM

Maybe the network would prefer he not come out? It's possible I mean.

by Anonymousreply 526September 9, 2020 9:12 PM

Think its David not wanting to come out, not ABC.

by Anonymousreply 527September 9, 2020 10:30 PM

Axel Muir.

DTM’s greatest achievement.

by Anonymousreply 528September 10, 2020 12:32 AM

Nothing wrong with a German Short-Haired Pointer!

by Anonymousreply 529September 10, 2020 4:00 AM

I have only ever seen him interviewed on Ripa, Rachel Ray, and Kimmel. Ripa and Rachel are always softball - Rachel understandably so, because her show is more about cooking and lifestyle. Ripa has no excuse, especially since she's showed off a snarky streak elsewhere. And it's not like Ryan can say anything...

by Anonymousreply 530September 10, 2020 5:21 AM

Axel Tyler Muir is my favorite celebudog.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 531September 10, 2020 5:48 AM

Axel Muir has some steeze.

Plus he knows all of Davey’s secrets...

by Anonymousreply 532September 10, 2020 12:42 PM

On Labor Day saw guy and girl in their 20s eating ice cream on his stoop. Probably no clue who lives there.

by Anonymousreply 533September 10, 2020 12:53 PM

He's defiitely going for a "look" with the German Shorthair Pointer and the vintage Land Rover Defender - new money trying to look like old money - typical gay ruse

by Anonymousreply 534September 10, 2020 2:59 PM

Apparently, Kelly Ripa is trying to derail the thread here.

by Anonymousreply 535September 10, 2020 5:54 PM

Is Kelly Ripa one of David’s enablers?

by Anonymousreply 536September 10, 2020 10:07 PM

^ yep

by Anonymousreply 537September 10, 2020 10:11 PM

R534

David seems like he is always trying to fit in with the rich.

by Anonymousreply 538September 11, 2020 7:55 PM

Davey worked a friday!!!!

by Anonymousreply 539September 11, 2020 11:40 PM

R531

do you think the BF is jealous of Axel Tyler?

by Anonymousreply 540September 12, 2020 11:17 PM

Most people in Upstate NY are republican.

David definitely grew up in a republican household.

Maybe that’s why he softballs Trump and scared to say he love the boys.

by Anonymousreply 541September 13, 2020 8:52 PM

And German short haired pointers are "hunting dogs." Wonder if his family hunted and such.

by Anonymousreply 542September 13, 2020 8:54 PM

There are some blue congressional districts in upstate New York. It's not as overwhelmingly Republican as you think

by Anonymousreply 543September 13, 2020 8:54 PM

R542

GSP Land Rover WV Brownstone Sag Harbor Beach House Finger Lakes Mansion ABC News Reader

by Anonymousreply 544September 13, 2020 9:45 PM

btw, david is supposedly a gay.

by Anonymousreply 545September 13, 2020 10:56 PM

Is DTM the real life Patrick Bateman?

by Anonymousreply 546September 15, 2020 11:41 PM

In the sense of the morning routine, I hope he is.

by Anonymousreply 547September 16, 2020 10:47 PM

Andy & Anderson are posting pics of their babies.

And DTM is posting pics of Axel Tyler Muir...

by Anonymousreply 548September 18, 2020 7:44 PM

That old college video is hilarious.

His new, affected butch voice — coupled with the way he awkwardly straddles the news desk — is so painfully self-conscious.

Point is: She’s hard to watch.

by Anonymousreply 549September 20, 2020 6:45 AM

He doesn't have hair on his chest or arms, but you just know by looking at his face and the way he stares into the camera that he has one of those bushy black bushes surrounding a fat cock that is always semi erect (because no one but he is touching it). This is a true fact and everything else you motherfuckers write about David is false.

by Anonymousreply 550September 20, 2020 7:07 AM

R545 "btw, david is supposedly a gay."

Please stop using "gay" as a noun. I am a gay man (note the use as a descriptor), I am not "a gay".

It really sounds vulgar, i.e., common.

by Anonymousreply 551September 20, 2020 7:39 AM

R550

don’t be delusional,

he has a boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 552September 20, 2020 12:28 PM

R552

Proof. Name. Photo.

Not the same old speculation and guesswork (invisible upstate New Yorker/never-ever seen NYC roommate/ex-model/real estate agent/another news anchor/blah blah...)

Proof. Name. Photo.

by Anonymousreply 553September 20, 2020 4:45 PM

R553

His boyfriend’s details and photo has been mentioned a few times in this thread. Google it, plus its listed that they live together. They have the same friends and his family follows the BF on insta. Can’t deny it!

by Anonymousreply 554September 20, 2020 7:01 PM

david and his boyfriend were both following gsp and old historic home profiles on insta last night.

don’t think if he was just a friend he would be following david’s likes and hobbies. but if you live with the person or are dating the person who bought a gsp and million dollar finger lake home, you might follow those profiles too.

by Anonymousreply 555September 21, 2020 11:49 AM

wonder if david will marry his boyfriend?

by Anonymousreply 556September 21, 2020 1:23 PM

he can’t even admit he’s gay, doubt he will marry anytime soon.

by Anonymousreply 557September 21, 2020 9:44 PM

sunny h. said abc made her take things out of her new book.

after hearing that, wonder if abc has persuaded david not to come out.

he is ABC’s golden boy and the ladies love him.

well, as long as he plays it straight...

by Anonymousreply 558September 22, 2020 10:25 PM

R558, that's the question I asked back at R526.

by Anonymousreply 559September 22, 2020 11:51 PM

Muir definitely has a cult following at ABC.

by Anonymousreply 560September 23, 2020 11:02 AM

David at the desk looks straight as hell.

David IRL looks gay as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 561September 25, 2020 12:18 AM

David and Amy Robach running on the Hudson River.

What is that outfit, is DTM just a bit of a dork in normal life?

by Anonymousreply 562September 25, 2020 12:56 PM

r562 Thank you for including the pic.

by Anonymousreply 563September 26, 2020 12:53 AM

david’s socks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 564September 26, 2020 7:09 PM

are we sure he is gay with that outfit?

by Anonymousreply 565September 26, 2020 9:21 PM

R564, I was SO excited, and clicked on the Offsite link [italic]immediately[/italic]… Alas, I misread your post heading; I thought it was entitled “David [italic]sucks[/italic].”

Imagine my disappointment. Now, like David’s socks, I am blue…

by Anonymousreply 566September 27, 2020 12:42 AM

Amy was running with a group, but of course our David was by himself, lonely per usual.

Except when it’s convenient to acknowledge Cartwright & his main boy Axel.

by Anonymousreply 567September 27, 2020 10:07 PM

david is cute on his broadcast.

why is he is such a pussy to come out?

he supressed his life for ABC for 17 years.

boo, they don’t love you that much.

by Anonymousreply 568September 28, 2020 11:04 PM

Love him. We need to leave him alone. He does a good job and seems to be living the life he wants. We really need another Andy Fucking Cohen? Or Andy Fucking Cooper?

by Anonymousreply 569September 29, 2020 5:28 PM

David’s eyeliner not looking cute tonight.

Must kill him that Georgie S is chief anchor.

by Anonymousreply 570September 30, 2020 12:19 AM

R569

We all love him, obviously, when we are commenting on here.

but after 17 years in the limelight, he is living a closeted life, with a hidden boyfriend who plays his game. that’s not something to idolize, its actually sad.

by Anonymousreply 571September 30, 2020 12:23 AM

Guuuurl

by Anonymousreply 572September 30, 2020 12:24 AM

Wondering the look on DTM’s face last night while Trump going ballistic during the debate.

by Anonymousreply 573September 30, 2020 11:46 AM

Tsk Tsk... I'm shocked David would go out in public wearing those socks @R564.

by Anonymousreply 574September 30, 2020 12:10 PM

R574

small percentage of gays can’t dress.

unfortunately david is in that group.

by Anonymousreply 575September 30, 2020 12:55 PM

david wears the same too small black t-shirt.

not surprised about those 80s socks and sneakers.

by Anonymousreply 576September 30, 2020 4:55 PM

DTM rocking that handsome look tonight.

Maybe after that disastrous debate last night, the significant other made it up to him...

by Anonymousreply 577September 30, 2020 10:56 PM

no love for DTMs look tonigjt?

bish, please....

by Anonymousreply 578October 1, 2020 12:26 AM

Kyle Cartwright Lee is David’s boyfriend.

They live together and Axel has MUIR on his tag, so we know who makes the rules in that closeted relationship.

by Anonymousreply 579October 2, 2020 12:21 AM

kelly! spill more tea...

by Anonymousreply 580October 2, 2020 4:29 AM

It’s Kelly’s 50th, waiting for David’s obsessive post...

by Anonymousreply 581October 2, 2020 1:15 PM

Well he basically just outed himself as one of Kelly's gays live on tv.

by Anonymousreply 582October 2, 2020 2:06 PM

Something about Kelly and David’s relationship is odd.

Like even though he is in a relationship, he still wants to get into her pants.

by Anonymousreply 583October 2, 2020 4:04 PM

plus kelly doesn’t even respect his relationship, his significant other doesn’t even like any of her posts.

you know if david was straight, kelly would be all over that.

by Anonymousreply 584October 2, 2020 11:18 PM

R582

Just watched him with Kelly & Ryan.

If I didn’t know the gay rumors about David....he definitely came off a little effeminate & didn’t do much to squash them.

by Anonymousreply 585October 3, 2020 11:58 AM

David has 2 different voice personalities—nighttime news and regular tv interview.

Keeping up the charade must be exhausting...

by Anonymousreply 586October 3, 2020 12:04 PM

Our David better get a Covid test.

by Anonymousreply 587October 3, 2020 6:06 PM

Fucking Christie.

David has to isolate—basement newscasts start on Monday!

by Anonymousreply 588October 3, 2020 7:39 PM

Did Crispy hurt our DTM?

by Anonymousreply 589October 3, 2020 10:10 PM

George S. was on the GMA set this morning.

David will probably be in the studio tmw as long as he is a negative.

by Anonymousreply 590October 4, 2020 7:14 PM

oh please, david is from syracuse.

he is a gay trumper!

by Anonymousreply 591October 4, 2020 9:46 PM

Pretty sure DTM will be reporting from the studio.

He has given up his whole life for that seat!

by Anonymousreply 592October 5, 2020 3:41 PM

when will david jason muir and kyle cartwright lee come out of the closet?

by Anonymousreply 593October 6, 2020 12:36 AM

David looks handsome politicing on the panel.

by Anonymousreply 594October 8, 2020 12:41 AM

girls on twitter want to throw pussy @ dtm.

do they know his secret?

by Anonymousreply 595October 8, 2020 1:00 AM

david muir looked hot at the debates.

something about him talking politics....

by Anonymousreply 596October 9, 2020 8:22 PM

David Super Gay tonight on his Insta Story.

#thatfuckingdog

by Anonymousreply 597October 9, 2020 11:49 PM

Link?

by Anonymousreply 598October 10, 2020 12:26 AM

NO LINK YOU ARE A LAMEASS!!!

by Anonymousreply 599October 10, 2020 1:17 AM

R599

It’s an Insta Story, no link, click David’s face.

Axel definitely is not at doggy day care, that’s the brownstone.

So unless its the cleaning lady face timing him, David outs himself as having a relationship.

by Anonymousreply 600October 10, 2020 1:48 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!