Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Let's speculate about David Muir's love life

[Quote]David Muir was in the list of People’s Sexiest Man alive in 2014 with the likes of Chris Hemsworth. One year later, he was rumored to be in a relationship with his fellow journalist Gio Benitez. This news broke the heart of Muir’s fangirls all around the globe. Media spotted and pictured both of them together several times hanging out at gay clubs. Many assumptions were made, but any of them neither confirmed nor denied any of those rumors.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24618 hours ago

ABC News is filled with hot men. Whether he has anything to do with it or not, I don’t care. He also happens to be the most interesting and charismatic anchor on TV. Have no idea if he is gay - my guess is yes - but he is a serious pro who is all about the job. Never breaks character.

by Anonymousreply 106/15/2020

David Tyler Muir?

by Anonymousreply 206/15/2020

I want his dick so badly. He's so hot :)

It's shocking there are no shirltess ics of him anywhere.

by Anonymousreply 306/15/2020

He probably has a long term partner who enjoys staying out of the media. I don't live in NYC, but I imagine it's fairly easy to be out with your partner and not one person care enough to notice; the city is huge and people have their own shit to worry about. Definitely gay, and hides it well from straight people.

by Anonymousreply 406/15/2020

I'd guess gay but no sex life at all.

by Anonymousreply 506/15/2020

There are a lot of good looking men at abc. He is OK looking, his hair looks like too much work. I bet he spends at least 30 min in front of mirror just trying to fix it. I bet it takes him a long time to get ready to go out.

by Anonymousreply 606/15/2020

On pinterest there are a number of photos claiming to be David Muir with his boyfriend?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 706/15/2020

R6, it's just a string of variants of fuck and the n-word.

by Anonymousreply 806/15/2020

David Muir, as far as can be seen, there's no reason to think he's gay.

The teenaged David Muir, on that video that seems to be scrubbed from the internet, on the other hand.

by Anonymousreply 906/15/2020

Everyone knows he’s gay, come on. It’s hardly a secret.

by Anonymousreply 1006/15/2020

I get exactly the same vibe, R5.

by Anonymousreply 1106/15/2020

46 never married. Do the math.

by Anonymousreply 1206/15/2020

David has a big dick and loves sucking dick.

by Anonymousreply 1306/15/2020

More details R13. Cut/uncut? thick? How big?

by Anonymousreply 1406/15/2020

[quote]he was rumored to be in a relationship with his fellow journalist Gio Benitez. This news broke the heart of Muir’s fangirls all around the globe. Media spotted and pictured both of them together several times hanging out at gay clubs

Gio and David hanging out at gay clubs and the media covering it?!? This NEVER happened. I was a big follower of both Gio and of David. I was one of the people posting regularly in the Gio threads here on DL. No news of them hanging out at gay clubs ever came up. If it had, it would definitely have made it onto the DL threads on Gio.

There were reports of the two of them having dinner together a few times after the evening's newscast, back when David was the weekend anchor and Gio was still fairly new at the network. But that was in restaurants, not gay clubs.

As for that photo of David and Gio at r7, that was taken at a party, not a gay club. The party was for some colleague at ABC, hence both were in attendance. David looks to be very drunk in that photo.

by Anonymousreply 1506/15/2020

where there is smoke....

by Anonymousreply 1606/15/2020

This guy gives me the heebie-jeebies.

by Anonymousreply 1706/15/2020

Why, R17?

by Anonymousreply 1806/15/2020

seems like a fake jerk.

by Anonymousreply 1906/15/2020

Like he would push grandma out the window to inherit her Central Park co-op.

by Anonymousreply 2006/15/2020

Sex workers and NDAs.

A lot of lonely tears.

by Anonymousreply 2106/15/2020

Is he what DL refers to as white adjacent?

by Anonymousreply 2206/15/2020

Do y’all really think that Kelly Ripa, a *married* woman, would have been so openly affectionate with a Straight Guy?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2306/16/2020

A straight guy would never make those lips.

by Anonymousreply 2406/16/2020

Nah, I'm good.

by Anonymousreply 2506/16/2020

It must be kind of sad for DTM to see younger network reporters who are gay, out, and successful, while he fears the consequences of being his true self.

by Anonymousreply 2606/16/2020

The overnight ABC co-anchor (Kevin?) recently married his partner. Both Afro-American.

by Anonymousreply 2706/16/2020

David Tyler Muir makes Ted Baxter look like Edgar R. Murrow and Walter Cronkite combined.

by Anonymousreply 2806/16/2020

R26. Please. Mr. Nightly World News doesn't give a FUCK about younger reporters being out. Not even half of one.

by Anonymousreply 2906/16/2020

R29: My apologies. Apparently, I lack the insight into Mr. Muir's private thoughts and feelings that you so clearly possess.

by Anonymousreply 3006/16/2020

I don't think any thoughts, private or otherwise, rumble through Muir's empty cranium.

by Anonymousreply 3106/16/2020

David Tyler Muir anchors the nation's top rated evening newscast. I don't have access to David's thoughts, but perhaps he fears some prejudiced/bigoted viewers would tune out if he were to come out, thereby causing the ratings to fall. Falling ratings could hurt the network's revenue which could then result in people losing their jobs.

Robin Roberts likely had similar fears before she came out, but Good Morning America still does well in the ratings. But then, Americans seems more accepting/tolerant of lesbians than they do of gay men.

by Anonymousreply 3206/16/2020

Oh I disagree, r19. I think he seems like a real jerk, not a fake one.

by Anonymousreply 3306/16/2020

Good point, R32. It may be tougher on David since he is the face of the show, whereas Robin is one of a few faces.

by Anonymousreply 3406/16/2020

If true, it's sad. He probably will have to rely on GRINDR hookups intil the day he picks an unstable one, and he's outed in a messy crime scene.

by Anonymousreply 3506/16/2020

Autosexual should have been on the poll.

by Anonymousreply 3606/16/2020

David Muir always sits at his anchor desk with his hands on the desk pointing at each other and his elbows forward. A slightly odd posture—just a habit, or is it for some conscious reason?

by Anonymousreply 3706/16/2020

I agree with r32. It's much harder for gay men to come out. People are more tolerant of every other orientation - including lesbians - than gay men. And David is the sole face of the program, whereas Robin is one of several. She can came out without much worry.

Also, if you see Kelly Ripa doing what she does in r23's pic with any man besides Mark, that's pretty much a "coming out". She and her hubby are bigger fag hags than Grace Adler (but more likeable). I can imagine her trying to set him up with Anderson Cooper all the time.

by Anonymousreply 3806/16/2020

i tihnk he's so hot.

I don't want to rip him apart, but what about plastic surgery? i like his big nose but did he modify it? His jawline is so sexy. he looks quite different from his college 'queeny' newstape which is still online.

and how the fuck did he change his voice?

by Anonymousreply 3906/16/2020

What’s his skin color?

by Anonymousreply 4006/16/2020

Does the open shirt do anything for you?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4106/16/2020

So unprofessional.

by Anonymousreply 4206/16/2020

[quote] and how the fuck did he change his voice?

He might have gone to a voice coach.

Small clip from the documentary, "Do I Sound Gay?" where David Thorpe visited Hollywood voice coach, Bob Corff.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4306/16/2020

Big tits, according to see through

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4406/16/2020

And this pic says it all

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4506/16/2020

Where are the cookies at R45?

by Anonymousreply 4606/16/2020

Any shirtless pics of him?

by Anonymousreply 4706/16/2020

Any Myknos pictures?

by Anonymousreply 4806/17/2020

This could be something...or absolutely nothing.

Photos at events are tricky; they could just be friends or maybe colleagues?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4906/17/2020

His face is too long. Bill Hemmer is better looking.

by Anonymousreply 5006/17/2020

He has a male partner

by Anonymousreply 5106/17/2020

I see him around my neighborhood where he lives - never with a gay man, 90% of the time alone - seemingly going to work. The man seems too busy and focused to have a relationship. He is also short and not all that hot in person. Good looking, big hair and good skin that is clearly heavily maintained. Not a guy I would notice except for the hair.

by Anonymousreply 5206/17/2020

We've been calling him David Tyler for so long I forget that's not his real name lol

I heard David is a perfectionist and will chew out his staff if things aren't right

by Anonymousreply 5306/17/2020

R30 You're forgiven. Even though you're guilty of the same thing that you're accusing me off. Funny how that works, isn't it?

ANYWAY...

IF Muir wanted to come out, he would. Not sure why keyboard queens think everyone who isn't OUT is so unhappy and tortured. Stop projecting. Do you really think that people who watch the nightly world news would give a shit that the news anchor is gay?

I mean...really?

by Anonymousreply 5406/17/2020

[quote]Do you really think that people who watch the nightly world news would give a shit that the news anchor is gay?

For some Americans, yes. You're underestimating how homophobic parts of the country really are. Yes, LGBTQ acceptance has come a long way in the past 20 years, especially in the last 10. But that doesn't mean homophobia doesn't still exist.

by Anonymousreply 5506/17/2020

Nah, I think that you're overestimating it, especially within the world news demo. We're not talking about a local news anchor here.

by Anonymousreply 5606/17/2020

OP's article makes it seem as though ABC hired him off the street. Actually, he was a field reporter and weekend anchor here in Boston for a few years at WCVB/Channel 5, an ABC affiliate.

I can recall him filing such mundane reports as the swan boat rides opening for the spring on Boston Common.

Gay friends of mine interned at WCVB while he was there and there was never a trace of a significant other, male or female.

by Anonymousreply 5706/17/2020

I also see him around the neighborhood and see his male partner walking their dog. There is no mystery

by Anonymousreply 5806/17/2020

I'm sure he has his reasons, I mean he wants to do big, important interviews with world leaders, right? Many would probably refuse if they knew he was gay, just think about the middle east for example.

by Anonymousreply 5906/17/2020

What neighborhood? UWS since ABC is based in west 60s?

by Anonymousreply 6006/17/2020

R60, stalker!!!

by Anonymousreply 6106/17/2020

Bill Hemmer is gayer than David Muir. Elder boys know.

by Anonymousreply 6206/17/2020

Muir's super-gay Instagram with photos of his large biceps in tight t-shirts seems to be a signal as to his sexuality.

Straight guys don't do that--they'd either make sure that there were hot girls in every tight t-shirt photo or decide that it was "sending the wrong message"

What's odd is that Anderson Cooper exists as a gay man with the same job and zero hits to his career. It's not like Muir is star of an action-adventure movie franchise.

by Anonymousreply 6306/17/2020

[quote] What's odd is that Anderson Cooper exists as a gay man with the same job and zero hits to his career.

But Anderson comes across as a sexless, “amoeba-like creature” (as he describes himself). Women don’t fantasize about him.

by Anonymousreply 6406/17/2020

Muir is also on network news. His audience is ten times that of Cooper's. But at the same time, network news has dozens of openly gay journalists/reporters and no one seems to care anymore. ABC has about five of them on daily.

Based on his IG, I think DTM will come out within the next three years. He's glass-closeted at this point anyway. His dog is cute though... I wonder how much he paid for it?

by Anonymousreply 6506/17/2020

I wrote him and told him not to let anyone turn him into Anderson Cooper, who lost all credibility along the way. Muir is great at his job and, yeah, probably gay but he is a gay Walter Cronkite and I want them to keep it that way.

by Anonymousreply 6606/17/2020

I bet David Tyler Muir is a very selfish sex partner. And demands that there be ceiling mirrors anywhere he copulates.

by Anonymousreply 6706/17/2020

[quote] His audience is ten times that of Cooper's

But Cooper is far better known among the "chattering classes" who cover the news.

by Anonymousreply 6806/17/2020

[quote]What's odd is that Anderson Cooper exists as a gay man with the same job and zero hits to his career. It's not like Muir is star of an action-adventure movie franchise.

But Anderson didn't come out until he was like 60.

by Anonymousreply 6906/17/2020

Is Bill Hemmer single? That guy has aged really well or maybe it's the nice studio lighting.

by Anonymousreply 7006/17/2020

Is Bill Hemmer single? That guy has aged really well or maybe it's the nice studio lighting.

by Anonymousreply 7106/17/2020

[quote] Is Bill Hemmer single?

Yes. Confirmed bachelor.

by Anonymousreply 7206/17/2020

Yes, Hemmer is single and never been married at age 55. He's also a devout Catholic and an obvious closet case.

by Anonymousreply 7306/17/2020

West Village. Owns a brownstone

by Anonymousreply 7406/17/2020

He does have a boyfriend, they are both listed as the residents of their west village brownstone.

by Anonymousreply 7506/17/2020

Cooper is 53 now. He came out eight years ago, so when he was 45.

by Anonymousreply 7606/17/2020

Bill Hemmer was in a long-term relationship with Dara Tomanovich

Bill and Canadian model Dara dated for nearly a decade after they met in 2005. Dara is a Canadian model who earned her big break after meeting with German designer Karl Lagerfeld in Paris. Karl hired her to become the face of French luxury house, Chlo Dara went on to model for British Vogue, Marie Claire, and L’Oreal. She still works as a model, and she is represented by the B&M models agency. Bill and Dara were first spotted cozying up during the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in 2005. The couple appeared together during many events in the eight years that they were together.

The last event they attended together was the 2013 Gala event held at the City Centre in Berlin. Reports that the couple had broken up emerged shortly after their appearance at the event. A year later, Dara was involved in drunk driving controversy after she crashed her Porsche in Manhattan.

According to Page Six, Dara tried to threaten the officer who arrested her in a bid to avoid arrest. Page Six went on to speculate that Dara was in a relationship with Britain’s Prince Andrew.

He is quite secretive about his love life. Bill is quite vocal about his political opinions, but he is keeping a tight lid on his private life. Details about his private life after his break up with Dara are very few. He is quite active on social media, but he rarely posts anything about his love life.

His secretive nature has led to rumors claiming that he is gay. Gay rumors are common among celebrities who chose to be secretive about their love lives, and Bill is no exception. Bill hasn’t come out to deny these rumors, but we believe that they are unfounded.

by Anonymousreply 7706/17/2020

His boyfriend: Kyle Cartwright Lee. Model & Real Estate Agent. David won't follow him on insta. Kyle is only allowed to like comments, not pics. Doesn't seem to be close w/ David's Family. Axel's tag says only says MUIR BF is hidden.....

by Anonymousreply 7806/17/2020

Him R78?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7906/17/2020

[quote] Axel's tag says only says MUIR BF is hidden

Who is Axel?

by Anonymousreply 8006/17/2020

Yes, [R79] that is him, the BF... The BF is close w/ Kelly Ripa's friends. But he us not allowed to be too present, David has him hidden. BF gets the fame.

by Anonymousreply 8106/17/2020

Not likely, r79. R78 said the bf was a model.

by Anonymousreply 8206/17/2020

Oh, oops. R81 pelied before I posted.

by Anonymousreply 8306/17/2020

Thanks R81

Have they been together a while?

There are P McM photos of the boyfriend from the mid-00s where he is very hot, but the professional photo....you hit 40 and long hair just looks desperate.

by Anonymousreply 8406/17/2020

It's him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8506/17/2020

your welcome [R84] david and him have been photographed back in 2014, so i would say at least 5 years. but it doesn't seem like BF is close with his sister or the kids. David does not seem to have too many friends.....work friends, family friends & Kelly's friends.....

by Anonymousreply 8606/17/2020

R80 David and Axel Tyler Muir

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8706/17/2020

R86, does he have beach friends?

by Anonymousreply 8806/17/2020

Is the guy at R85 the same as the one at R79?

by Anonymousreply 8906/17/2020

[R88] David locks it down tight. His BF only this year is allowed to use his address.

by Anonymousreply 9006/17/2020

R89, yes, it's the same person.

by Anonymousreply 9106/17/2020

Let's speculate about OP's love life.

OP's butthole is so loose, it's like fucking a purse.

by Anonymousreply 9206/17/2020

Yes R89 but the photo at R85 is clearly about 20 years older than the one at R79

by Anonymousreply 9306/17/2020

The nightly news is viewed by older viewers so maybe he is worried about ratings if he came out.

by Anonymousreply 9406/17/2020

Nobody watches Anderson Cooper except people in the UES of Manhattan and those in west LA. Have you seen his ratings?

Coming out cost him nothing bc his liberal coastal audience assumed he was gay all along. Muir doesn't have that luxury.

by Anonymousreply 9506/17/2020

Anderson averages 1.5 million viewers (and let's admit it R59 he too does the softball Gio - type interviews for 60 minutes, and not the hard hitting world leader interviews). Muir averages almost 10 million viewers. He's got more at stake.

by Anonymousreply 9606/17/2020

What’s his skin color?

by Anonymousreply 9706/17/2020

Who keeps a German Pointer in Manhattan? That's insane. The bf is fug. Muir does nothing for me but good for him if his private life is happy.

by Anonymousreply 9806/17/2020

I can't come out! I'm America's Sweetheart!

by Anonymousreply 9906/17/2020

If he came out, he would instantly be one of the most high profile gay men in America. He would also automatically become a "face" of gay rights by being so high profile. He may not want to be a poster child of the cause. He may just want to be a journalist.

by Anonymousreply 10006/17/2020

Lolz:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10106/17/2020

I mean...I get it BUT Muir seems to have the personality of a Gobot and frankly, seems pretty insufferable with his hot--but not overtly--photos just like Cooper. He'd get it tho.

by Anonymousreply 10206/18/2020

Obviously he has a boyfriend, but maybe he won't come out because he is bi? He did date a woman when he moved from boston to nyc. one of those pr girls at a fashion company...

by Anonymousreply 10306/18/2020

[quote]Who keeps a German Pointer in Manhattan? That's insane.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say I'll bet Axel Tyler Moore works out at an excellent, active doggie daycare. One that's really top drawer.

by Anonymousreply 10406/18/2020

[quote] One that's really top drawer.

Really top drawer.

by Anonymousreply 10506/18/2020

Gay. I’ve seen him around NYC many times, always with good looking gay gays. Never anything sexual, but it’s not hard to see he’s “family”

by Anonymousreply 10606/18/2020

"He did date a woman when he moved from boston to nyc. one of those pr girls at a fashion company..."

Did she "live in Canada"?

by Anonymousreply 10706/18/2020

R103, didn't she work for Armani? Maybe he used her for the discount?

Maybe it was the girl from R49, or he could have been with her if her name meant anything...

Or they could actually just be friends.

by Anonymousreply 10806/18/2020

Armani girl is in the pic above. She is not a looker, BF is ugly. Muir sure knows how to pick them.

by Anonymousreply 10906/18/2020

Maybe DTM likes being the "pretty one". Those gays are always insufferable.

by Anonymousreply 11006/18/2020

David briefly dated a good friend of Debra Messing.

by Anonymousreply 11106/18/2020

[R111] Debra's friend-guy or girl? So he did have a personal life after all.

by Anonymousreply 11206/18/2020

"Cartwright Lee" is a perfect upper-class twit name.

by Anonymousreply 11306/18/2020

Cartwright is from small town Texas. Muir made him upper-class, although that is saying much from a sheltered dude from upstate new york.

by Anonymousreply 11406/18/2020

He gay

by Anonymousreply 11506/18/2020

“I’m still, I say, I’m still waitin’ to see that weenah!”

by Anonymousreply 11606/18/2020

Man, Foghorn Leghorn is so awesome.

by Anonymousreply 11706/19/2020

Wonder if ABC is blackmailing Muir not to come out?

They gave him his dream job, now he must be the goldenboy they paid for?

Including hiding the boyfriend and pretending to be straight

by Anonymousreply 11806/19/2020

I seriously doubt they would "blackmail" him though I think they probably encouraged him to be "discreet"

by Anonymousreply 11906/19/2020

Not a fan, but I have seen video of David's 50 Load Weekend.

by Anonymousreply 12006/19/2020

You kidding? ABC would do a two hour special on his coming out and "how hard he has had it". They have become the most vomit inducing network on TV and I am ready to take them off my feed. Victim TV (and I'm sure Muir scoffs as the idea of being a victim of anything like many of us gay men born after a certain time do, thanks to the ones that came before us).

by Anonymousreply 12106/19/2020

David hides Cartwright in the west village brownstone, sag harbor beach house & upstate mansion.

But he is allowed to walk Axel Muir.

He is 46....When do we think he will come out?

by Anonymousreply 12206/19/2020

There is no reason for him to come out and there will be no consequences for remaining glass closeted when he does decide to come out. That is just how the game is played.

by Anonymousreply 12306/19/2020

Im normally in agreement with what DL considers "hot' but this dude isnt one of them . Great hair does not a hottie make. I also have never heard of this man before this thread.

by Anonymousreply 12406/19/2020

Do you not live in the United States R124?

by Anonymousreply 12506/19/2020

Does he have a hot Latino "son" hidden somewhere?

by Anonymousreply 12606/19/2020

He is hiding in the glass closet for ratings, because he has a harem of insta twitter girls who think he is straight, he is a fraud...

by Anonymousreply 12706/19/2020

Indeed I do R126 but rarely watch evening news . Ive seen the threads but never clicked on them because I didnt know who he was.

by Anonymousreply 12806/19/2020

(quote)He is hiding in the glass closet for ratings, because he has a harem of insta twitter girls who think he is straight, he is a fraud.

What is he hiding? Has someone asked him in an interview? Why is his sexual orientation any one's business anyway?

by Anonymousreply 12906/19/2020

[quote]He is hiding in the glass closet for ratings, because he has a harem of insta twitter girls who think he is straight, he is a fraud.

What is he hiding? Has someone asked him in an interview? Why is his sexual orientation any one's business anyway?

by Anonymousreply 13006/19/2020

He's never asked any personal questions in the few interviews he done. I'm sure his publicist carefully vets every question and let's them know what they're allowed to ask him in an interview.

by Anonymousreply 13106/19/2020

[quote]I'm sure his publicist carefully vets every question and let's them know what they're allowed to ask him in an interview.

And they are smart to do so.

by Anonymousreply 13206/19/2020

[quote] I'm sure his publicist carefully vets every question and let's them know what they're allowed to ask him in an interview.

Which is ironic, because as a journalist, he would protest if anyone he was interviewing tried to do that.

by Anonymousreply 13306/19/2020

Eventually some one will ask him and he will "come out" and then play it as he's always been out, but no one ever asked.

by Anonymousreply 13406/19/2020

Eventually when will that happen....bc pretty sure he has been gay for a while. He never will...bc his career is #1 and needs to project a certain image.

by Anonymousreply 13506/19/2020

I don't watch the evening news either R128 or any TV news save CNN on election night.

But I've heard of David Muir.

by Anonymousreply 13606/19/2020

How old is the bottom? Is he much younger than Muir?

by Anonymousreply 13706/19/2020

[quote]Eventually when will that happen....bc pretty sure he has been gay for a while. He never will...bc his career is #1 and needs to project a certain image.

If you had a multimillion dollar work contract you'd want to protect it too.

by Anonymousreply 13806/19/2020

Interesting how has he has managed to keep his relationship a secret for all these years?

by Anonymousreply 13906/20/2020

[quote]Eventually some one will ask him and he will "come out" and then play it as he's always been out, but no one ever asked.

You're not going to steal my playbook, ugly big-haired bitch!

by Anonymousreply 14006/20/2020

r134, I hate it when stars do that

by Anonymousreply 14106/20/2020

Has anyone seen him outside of work?

Seen him, Cartwright & Axel Muir hanging in the West Village?

With Insta and Twitter, its crazy there aren't more pics of him in real life?

by Anonymousreply 14206/20/2020

Wasn't there a poster here called "ABC News Insider?" He could provide some insight.

David Muir is more than likely gay. But his reticence to discuss his personal life may have a lot to do with his position as a network news anchor. Even though times have changed, there still is something reified about that job. The other two -- Lester Holt and Norah O'Donnell -- we know that they're married with children, but that's because they were both on their network's morning shows, where viewers want to know the personal lives of the people on those shows and the forum there is more conducive to discussing personal matters.

I bet David Muir will come out, if he ever retires. Or he would come out, if he had a strong reaction to a story.

by Anonymousreply 14306/20/2020

It's his life, he can do what he wants. He probably thinks being in the closet will somehow hinder his career.

by Anonymousreply 14406/20/2020

Well, Senor Muir will eventually need to give up the throne....pretty sure THOMAS & GIO are plotting for that anchor chair----the way David did to Diane.

He won't last forever there! He ain't no Peter Jennings.

by Anonymousreply 14506/20/2020

Diane?

by Anonymousreply 14606/20/2020

La Muir knew exactly what he was doing---came in to steal Diane's job while Mike Nichols was dying.

He got that anchor position...baby ain't no ally, he is calculated famewhore!

by Anonymousreply 14706/20/2020

R136, who gives a shit?

by Anonymousreply 14806/20/2020

Muir is in love with Matt Guttman, and since Guttman is straight, has decided he will be chaste to the memory of that one night they had to share accommodations in Miami during the hurricane.

by Anonymousreply 14906/20/2020

[quote] He probably thinks being in the closet will somehow hinder his career. R144

Then why doesn’t he come out?

by Anonymousreply 15006/20/2020

Does anyone get the feeling, if David wasn't handsome with that $5 million contract....he's just a frat boy tool?

by Anonymousreply 15106/21/2020

R149: I agree. But also the gay-adjacent Whit Johnson, I think. He's a bit too pretty for my taste.

by Anonymousreply 15206/21/2020

I wish we could details on the sizemeat. Someone has to have had sex with him.

I would guess a little bigger than average and thick. Thick dark Bush.

Cut or uncut though?

by Anonymousreply 15306/21/2020

Maybe he takes his tricks upstate

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15406/21/2020

Nice chest

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15506/21/2020

How sweet. Such innocent answers

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15606/21/2020

Needs to up the leg day

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15706/21/2020

Back off my man bitches

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15806/21/2020

Jesus H. Christ at least I didn't have to present hole!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15906/21/2020

David did not wish papa a happy father's day---daddy issues?

by Anonymousreply 16006/22/2020

R160 he did on his facebook

by Anonymousreply 16106/22/2020

Does he have “an” Onlyfans?

by Anonymousreply 16206/22/2020

r156, somehow I doubt his "last moment of bliss" was going back home. I'm guessing it was getting deep-throated by a hot hustler

by Anonymousreply 16306/22/2020

Chances of him pulling an Anderson and getting a baby soon?

by Anonymousreply 16406/22/2020

[quote]Does he have a hot Latino "son" hidden somewhere?

Doesn't everyone?

by Anonymousreply 16506/22/2020

A baby will cramp my style

by Anonymousreply 16606/22/2020

Awe, anyone get the feeling even with money, dream job and BF....Davey is a lonely boy?

by Anonymousreply 16706/22/2020

He should just adopt a Cuban "helper"

by Anonymousreply 16806/22/2020

[quote]A baby will cramp my style

A 19-year-old is a much better option

by Anonymousreply 16906/22/2020

Did he secretly marry his boyfriend? He did after all kept him hidden for all these years?

by Anonymousreply 17006/23/2020

There is no way of "secretly" marrying anyone in USA or much of western world.

Marriage records are open to public and easily searchable. Someone like TMZ who keep various public/court record search services on speed dial would pick up the scent of a David Muir marriage license in hours...

That or someone with confirmed and verifiable proof needing to make next month's rent would peddle story to TMZ or whoever.

by Anonymousreply 17106/23/2020

Why does David Muir have to "come out" if he is gay? Aside from the prurient minds on DL no one else seems to care.

Mike Woods has never officially come out IIRC, and we know he is gay, so again it just comes down to a personal choice.

by Anonymousreply 17206/23/2020

People are still questioning his sexuality after all these years.

I understand being private, but he seems like he has gone above and beyond to hide his romantic life and any association.

Something more to it....not just being gay.

by Anonymousreply 17306/23/2020

R172 EXACTLY. Nobody gives a shit but DL. Not even sure why Cooper bothered coming out. Indigenous people in the Amazon forest knew about it.

by Anonymousreply 17406/23/2020

[R174] But at least you saw Cooper out and about in NYC photographed around town.

Davey has been "famous" for how long now and never a pap photo of him at brunch or dinner?

Never him seen out of the studio living life except on his insta?

Someone is hiding something.

by Anonymousreply 17506/23/2020

This guy could be the name of a Benjamin Moore neutral. The only thing keeping him from most unremarkable news anchor ever is Anderson Cooper.

by Anonymousreply 17606/23/2020

[quote]This guy could be the name of a Benjamin Moore neutral.

And that's a good thing.

Who wants a "personality" reading the nightly news? We have enough them on cable.

Network news anchors have always been bland. It's not about them and their quirky personalities, their opinions and private lives.

by Anonymousreply 17706/23/2020

Odd, he has a great smile -- but his resting mouth looks off center and too small for his face. Very "Clutch Cargo".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17806/23/2020

"Not even sure why Cooper bothered coming out. Indigenous people in the Amazon forest knew about it."

I know multiple straight women who were shocked when he came out. DLers think that if we know, that means everyone knows, but it's not true.

by Anonymousreply 17906/23/2020

It’s simply not true.

by Anonymousreply 18006/23/2020

def not true...many people don't even know David is gay or bi. many of his fans think he is a workaholic who has no time to settle down.

by Anonymousreply 18106/23/2020

He is deeply in love with one man - himself

by Anonymousreply 18206/23/2020

what do ya'll think andy and anderson think of david at ripa's cookouts?

by Anonymousreply 18306/23/2020

Andy probably says nasty things behind DM's back or under his breath to others. Totally jealous not just of David Muir's professional career and standing, but that the guy won't give him time day far as the sack is concerned.

Anderson OTOH is probably cool with DM because they are alike on many levels.

by Anonymousreply 18406/23/2020

gllk

by Anonymousreply 18506/24/2020

So, will Davey die in the glass closet?

Or come out and live a free non-batgay life with Cartwright & Axel?

by Anonymousreply 18606/24/2020

He's probably into trannies (pre-op); that's the only explanation. Hahahaha.

by Anonymousreply 18706/24/2020

The BF follows Maureen Green! Scandal back in the 'Cuse---David broke up her marriage!

by Anonymousreply 18806/24/2020

Where was David tonight? Holiday in the Hamptons???

by Anonymousreply 189Last Friday at 3:12 PM

R189

Well if you believe gossip on this forum DM is probably heading out east or maybe upstate to one of those exclusive (but not inclusive) gay pride weekend BBQ, cocktail party or some such event. Where all the power gays go to talk about their fabulous careers, spouses, homes and children.

by Anonymousreply 190Last Friday at 3:30 PM

He has a great head of hair for a guy his age.

by Anonymousreply 191Last Friday at 4:36 PM

dave celebrating the glass closet pride weekend?

by Anonymousreply 192Last Friday at 4:46 PM

R184 totally. Andy is absolutely seething that DM won’t give him the time of day and join his posse of power gays.

by Anonymousreply 193Last Friday at 4:54 PM

Andy Cohen is vulgar trash, if I were a "power gay" I wouldn't give him the time of day either, or want to join his pathetic clique.

by Anonymousreply 194Last Friday at 5:23 PM

David Tyler Muir so desparate to join the Kelly/Andy/Anderson clique.

by Anonymousreply 195Last Friday at 5:34 PM

What’s his skin color?

by Anonymousreply 196Last Friday at 5:42 PM

R192

Said that because people on DL assume DM is gay, or one case a poster with inside track claims this is so.

Certain power gays wouldn't be caught dead at a Pride march or after party along Hudson River in Manhattan for instance. They join many straights in fleeing city for Long Island or upstate. There give or attend private "pride weekend" parties. As one said, cocktails, barbecues, garden parties, pool parties where guests are people like themselves.

Doesn't even have to be "power gays" but Instahoes also have their own clique and thus parties on Pride weekend. Instead of wealthy white gays guests are other muscular/attractive and fit men like themselves.

by Anonymousreply 197Last Friday at 7:16 PM

No pics of the upstate home? DL, you slippin', girl.

by Anonymousreply 198Last Friday at 7:32 PM

Cannot be sure, but IIRC yes, it was covered on DL that DM bought a home upstate NY.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199Last Friday at 7:38 PM

Apparently the place is a historic home and DM stepped in to help save it some how.

If you want privacy, this place offers it in spades.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200Last Friday at 7:39 PM

One more:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201Last Friday at 7:43 PM

Am trying to be objective, but DM just keeps ticking those boxes. Apparently he took his mother to a WH dinner event.

by Anonymousreply 202Last Friday at 7:44 PM

Old people are the only ones who still watch network news, it's a much more conservative audience. Perhaps that's why he doesn't come out.

by Anonymousreply 203Last Friday at 7:47 PM

Well, R201 has convinced me.

That's a gay man's house.

by Anonymousreply 204Last Friday at 8:22 PM

I like the house, but what is he going to do with all those extra bedrooms?

by Anonymousreply 205Last Friday at 8:58 PM

That is a whole lotta house and property for just one man. I don't care if DM pulls an Andersen Cooper and has his mother move in; that's still way too much house for a single person. More so since it's not like anyone can commute from NYC to Syracuse.

What does he want with this place anyway?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206Last Friday at 9:39 PM

Upstate or the Hamptons---

Dave is on a boat with a bunch of guys & his dog!

He takes that dog fucking everywhere

by Anonymousreply 207Last Saturday at 6:22 AM

^^^^ Yup, I saw Cecilia Vega anchored last night. Where were Tom Llamas and Whit Johnson? Was Victor Oquendo going to fly up for the weekend? Trevor Ault? Inquiring minds want to know.

by Anonymousreply 208Last Saturday at 7:49 AM

David showing off that rich life, hamptons style.

That dog gets more love than his significant other.

by Anonymousreply 209Last Saturday at 12:10 PM

^^^ Lucky bitch.

by Anonymousreply 210Last Saturday at 12:12 PM

Seriously someones is on that beach with him taking a pic.

Not even a picture of who he is with.

Does he pay people off?

by Anonymousreply 211Last Saturday at 1:17 PM

who cares that he is a pussy and won't come out of the closet.

more interesting is how he has kept his personal life such a secret for the last 15 years.

by Anonymousreply 212Last Sunday at 10:23 AM

His home in the finger lakes in gorgeous

by Anonymousreply 213Last Sunday at 10:26 AM

that home is way too big for a boy and his dog.

unless him and the BF are about to pull an Anderson and get some kids.

by Anonymousreply 214Last Sunday at 10:37 AM

DTM is so much better at this than Anderson Cooper was. No one even has a clue as to who he's fucking.

by Anonymousreply 215Last Sunday at 10:45 AM

pretty sure the gay real estate agent that he lives with is not just his roommate at 47 years old.

by Anonymousreply 216Last Sunday at 10:51 AM

He just has a roommate to share living expenses until he finds the right girl

by Anonymousreply 217Last Sunday at 10:58 AM

[Quote]unless him and the BF

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 218Last Sunday at 11:03 AM

Where's a pic of this roommate? DTM keeps his shit tight. No photos. No names. Nothing.

by Anonymousreply 219Last Sunday at 11:07 AM

wonder if DTM would still keep his shit tight...if he was dating a girl

by Anonymousreply 220Last Sunday at 11:42 AM

Amazing that someone on this thread has given you a name and pic of his relationship and ya'll are denying it.

Maybe BI, def not straight, fucking a man.

TBH, his career is #1, not his relationship.

Thats why BF has to play David's game.

by Anonymousreply 221Last Sunday at 1:50 PM

R221

Don't know about yourself, but one doesn't believe things unless or until can be confirmed via another source.

In the past when people said Rock Hudson, Liberace, Anthony Perkins, Ricky Martin, Lance Bass and many other famous people were gay there was something to back it up. True it might not have been widely available information, but it was more than gossip, and certainly more than just one random posting or whatever somewhere.

DM doesn't live nor work in a bubble. Others working at ABC studios have eyes and ears, as do people living in same street as David Muir.

There was that Italian-American reporter on News Four New York who has since gone to London that didn't come out officially, but never the less everyone knew because he was seen out and about with boyfriends, dates, etc... He eventually married while living abroad and now is in Italy or something.

Mike Woods again everyone knows because he's seen all over Chelsea, Far West Side and other gay bars/clubs/scene.

Whatever DM's sexual preferences are he has missed his calling. CIA, FBI or some other government intelligence agency would love to have him; in a city and industry were secrets are famously few DM has managed to keep his sexuality locked down tight.

by Anonymousreply 222Last Sunday at 2:29 PM

Tom Llamas just said he will anchor World News tomorrow night as well. I guess DTM is getting an extra long beach weekend.

by Anonymousreply 223Last Sunday at 2:30 PM

This is the same guy who basically gave Trump a free ride during a recent interview in Arizona, right?

The guy who had zero follow-up questions? Didn’t press Trump on anything?

He is? Oh, ok. Just checking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224Last Sunday at 2:45 PM

Only one who is insecure would posts fuck me thirst trap selfies for randoms to stroke his ego.

by Anonymousreply 225Last Sunday at 3:07 PM

Dude has fucked girls, want to appear straight.

In a relationship with a man who he will never acknowledge.

Ticking time bomb until when the BF wants more.

by Anonymousreply 226Last Sunday at 3:09 PM

If he was any gayer his name would be Gaye Gayerson

by Anonymousreply 227Last Sunday at 3:11 PM

When was the last time fucked a girl? 1998?

by Anonymousreply 228Last Sunday at 3:48 PM

Who's doubting DM is gay? He's one of Ripa's gays.

by Anonymousreply 229Last Monday at 2:04 AM

One of Ripa's gays

Who also wants to get into Ripa's pants

by Anonymousreply 230Last Monday at 3:57 AM

More like Consuelos pants

by Anonymousreply 231Last Monday at 8:29 AM

Ya'll are right, Muir is better at this hiding personal life than Anderson.

There are paps everywhere in NYC and only 1 photo of him and the roommate BF.

Understand if you don't want to announce, but something doesn't seem kosher with the secrecy.

by Anonymousreply 232Last Monday at 12:40 PM

David is potting plants with his dog.

This is what a boring guy like Muir does on his vacation.

Soooooo Who's taking the pics??????

by Anonymousreply 233Last Monday at 3:46 PM

imagine getting everything you wanted---job, money, fame.

and having to hide your relationship, private life.

muir comes across as a guy who needs companionship, not love.

seems like a lonely life.

by Anonymousreply 234Last Tuesday at 1:10 PM

R234 I bet the odds are that he's immensely happy and satisfied.

by Anonymousreply 235Last Tuesday at 2:08 PM

That’s a beautiful house he has in the finger Lakes. Frankly to get the privacy that he probably needs you have to go this bag. Also I thought I’ve read that he has a good size family so it looks like the kind of place where everyone could come for the holidays.

by Anonymousreply 236Last Tuesday at 2:25 PM

Who's been taking Davey's insta pics?

Because we know that guy wasn't in quarantine alone.

by Anonymousreply 237Last Tuesday at 2:58 PM

His boyfriend looks like an uglier version of Jason Lewis from Sex & the City!

by Anonymousreply 238Yesterday at 10:59 AM

Yeah, not finding the BF to be very attractive. The hair looks stupid.

by Anonymousreply 239Yesterday at 1:56 PM

^^^ Yeah David & the BF are past their prime, hair and all.

Muir was hotter in his 30s, but the sun and closet has aged him.

The 40s ain't doing nothing for him..

by Anonymousreply 24021 hours ago

[quote]His boyfriend looks like an uglier version of Jason Lewis from Sex & the City!

Thank you! I was trying to figure out who he reminded me of.

by Anonymousreply 24120 hours ago

R12: That doesn’t necessarily mean his gay. Even though I think everyone pretty much knows that he is gay.

by Anonymousreply 24219 hours ago

I personally couldn’t care less whether he’s gay, straight, bi, whatever. One advantage he has is that he’s an attractive white man. I think it’s still way harder for gay men of color.

by Anonymousreply 24319 hours ago

Why the long face?

by Anonymousreply 24419 hours ago

[quote] One advantage he has is that he’s an attractive white man.

He’s white?

by Anonymousreply 24519 hours ago

I want his dick so badly

by Anonymousreply 24618 hours ago
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!