Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

David Muir, anchor of ABC WORLD NEWS SUNDAY

Someone told me today this guy ruined the marriage of a local anchorwoman in Syracuse named Carrie Lazarus when he was an intern at the station sometime in the 90's. He was caught fucking her, her marriage was wrecked and she was dropped from the station after many years. On another thread I read he met with Peter Jennings for trysts at the Empire Hotel in NYC where Muir was being "groomed" for Jennings' job in the future. He sounds like an amoral prick to me. Any other stories?

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 60004/01/2011

Peter Jennings was a big womanizer and so I seriously doubt that whole part of the story. I think David Muir always has a smug look on his face.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 1008/22/2010

R3 That happened to him, crazy as it sounds. He told the story when he was on the ABC overnight news. R8 Me too!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 2108/23/2010

There was a thread on him last year with over 200 responses. What did we learn about him by the end? Absolutely nothing.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 2208/23/2010

He'd look even hotter if he got a better haircut. That side part is too far over and looks unnatural.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 2308/23/2010

Why are so many news anchors family?

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 2508/23/2010

What exactly did he say, R21, about his tits lactating?

I remember a few years back some people who saw the program on TV talking about it.

Why in the world would he share this TMI tidbit on national television?!

Anyone have a tape of David Muir talking about his leaking man-boobs from ingesting soy milk?

Unbelievable!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 2608/23/2010

r. 20,%0D %0D I disagree. I do NOT think it's a good nose job. There is too much space between the nose and his upper lip.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 2808/23/2010

He's the "Eve Harrington" of news anchors. Except he's prettier and more effeminate.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 2908/23/2010

The Jennings story is pure BS. The "insider" works at the affiliate, not the network. Makes me question everything else he's ever reported.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 3208/23/2010

smarmy...I'd still take my man Andy Cooper over him in a heartbeat.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 3608/23/2010

These people read the news, they are nothing more than talking heads, why do people exalt newscasters to such important positions? Because some of them are attractive with mesmerizing voices, which make you hang out to every word?

I never got the adulation of TV news anchors and news reporters. Unless they were actual news journalists, reporting from out in the trenches, the reporters who simples read the news, I don't get all the frenzy and importance attached to them.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 3808/23/2010

R27/30, You live in Syracuse, yet commute into Manhattan to work at GMA? You must be exhausted.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 3908/23/2010

R38, because news anchors are a regular fixture in people's homes via television. So they feel on a very primal level like "friends."

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 4008/23/2010

I know people who make that commute, though only once a week, twice at most, r39.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 4108/23/2010

Pompous asshole.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 4208/24/2010

R27/R30 BUSTED!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 4308/24/2010

Whenever he anchors the news, his emoting at tragic stories always comes across as forced and insincere.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 4408/24/2010

Don't believe everything you hear, OP.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 4508/24/2010

I don't believe anything I hear when that asshole reads the news!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 4608/24/2010

I heard he was Jennifer Aniston's butt boy.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 4708/24/2010

I grew up in Syracuse and whenever I go back, Carrie Lazarus is STILL on the ABC affiliate so she didn't get fired.

Muir seems asexual to me? He also looks to be rather hippy. He ain't all that.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 4808/24/2010

I think the word for him is "Prissy."

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 4908/24/2010

r48, I agree. He is way too wide for my tastes.

Give me Matt Gutman any day.

I mean, for real, the hottest guy on tv.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 5008/24/2010

Was thinking the same thing R51. It looks like that poster was just ignored. Matt Gutman is really hot, much more a man than David Muir will ever be.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 5208/24/2010

I still think David Muir is Quir.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 5308/24/2010

IFHH.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 5508/24/2010

Anyone ever get a chance to see him in socks or barefoot?

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 5608/24/2010

That is FUNNY r54!! Good catch.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 5708/24/2010

I dunno who he is- never watch Network News, Today Show and exception if that is considered news (I don't think it is)- but I sure do like the gossip!!!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 5808/24/2010

Matt Gutman seems much nicer, more real, and has a great body, but I wouldn't say he's handsomer than Muir.

He gets props for "friending" Antoine, though.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 6008/24/2010

r32, The Insider may work at local, but anyone could've seen David and Peter leaving the hotel on 63rd, cross Broadway and walk to the 66th Street studios.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 6108/24/2010

Maybe they were both coming from a meeting or luncheon at the Empire Hotel?

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 6208/24/2010

Who else thinks that R27/R30/R51 probably called "AOL" to complain that someone found out his IP?

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 6308/24/2010

I'm undecided as to who is hotter - Jeff Glor (CBS) or David Muir.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 6408/24/2010

Jeff Glor definately!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 6508/24/2010

r62, maybe they were coming from a "box lunch at the Y," the 63rd Street YMCA.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 6608/24/2010

Maybe David was Peter's box lunch, and vice-versa.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 6708/24/2010

R67, I believe that was what R66 was implying.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 6808/25/2010

David Muir always seems so affected in both his reporting and his anchoring. I tend not to trust anything he says.

Dan Harris comes across as more genuine and real. Has that everyman quality that makes me believe him more readily than I do Muir.

Matt Guttman is the best hire they've had in ages. He's hot and also seems genuine when he's reporting.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 6908/25/2010

Anyone ever see him barefoot at the gym?

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 7108/25/2010

Bump-GOOD MORNING, DAVID!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 7208/25/2010

I heard he's doing a remake of a sitcom with Peter Jennings -- "THE GHOST AND MRS. MUIR."

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 7308/25/2010

ABC Daytime will be cancelling ONE LIFE TO LIVE so it can present, starting in January, THE DAVID TYLER MUIR SHOW.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 7408/25/2010

R26 It came out of nowhere. The other anchor made a joke about him lactating and he said it was too much soy. Then to prove it had stopped, he pulled his white shirt tight across his chest so his nipples showed through.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 7508/25/2010

I would die for a clip of that, R75.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 7608/25/2010

That's funny, when I offered him MY rosebud, he swore he was straight.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 7808/26/2010

Chris and George, you're both wrong.

Despite his demeanor, David is definitely a bottom.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 7908/26/2010

Wow, r6/r17/r27/r30/r51/r72/r74,%0D %0D I'd ask you what David did to make you hate him so much, but then again, I'd never believe your answer. %0D %0D I'd like to see you get from upstate, to Columbus circle, to the ABC building, to the gym and back upstate everyday. You must get up very, very early.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 8008/26/2010

What a phony!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 8208/26/2010

Watched him on GMA, this morning.

Seems like such an asshat.

Still would like to see his lactating nipples, though!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 8308/26/2010

bump-have a good one, David !

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 8408/27/2010

He was live in Central Park in a navy Polo shirt, huge arms. Hot! Sooo gay.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 8508/27/2010

That is NOT a nose job.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 8608/27/2010

I'd hit it.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 8708/27/2010

He'd have Ms. Wragge and Ms. Quinn on all fours like [italic] THAT [/italic]in a heartbeat [italic] BEGGING [/italic] for it.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 8808/27/2010

He's like a caricature of a news anchor. Unbearably smug.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 8908/27/2010

Obnoxious, conceited twit.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 9108/28/2010

Upstate is everywhere that is not Manhattan. And yes that goes for all other boroughs, cities and townships. Got it, toots?

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 9208/28/2010

I was specificly refering to Syracuse

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 9308/28/2010

David Muir is Jake Weber minus the sex appeal.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 9408/28/2010

"David" is certainly a Jewish name.%0D %0D

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 9608/28/2010

He's on ABC, one of the in the tank for Obama channels I never watch.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 9708/28/2010

"Peter Jennings was a big womanizer and so I seriously doubt that whole part of the story."

You have to be kidding, right? Jennings was arrested in a Jersey Turnpike men's room in the '80s.

And a "luncheon" at the Empire? Peter Jennings wouldn't have been caught dead (if you'll pardon the word) at the Empire for anything but a trick. Not his caliber.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 9808/28/2010

Peter Jennings "dated" Barbra Streisand. Sounds pretty gay to me.

Several years ago, someone posted a clip of Muir on a local channel. He sounded very gay. It was clear that he has subsequently butched up his voice.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 9908/28/2010

You can even youtube from his days at Ithaca, he was really nasal and queeny sounding, he REALLY has butched up his voice, which is probably why he seems like such a phony. It's just not natural.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 10008/28/2010

r. 98%0D %0D Are you sure about Jennings' arrest in a men's room? "Peter Jennings" is a pretty common name. Could have been a different guy.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 10108/28/2010

He has big sack face.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 10408/28/2010

r. 107%0D %0D I don't notice the ridges in the photos. I will look at some video. Ridges are usually from stretching the skin too much during face lifts leaving the cheekbones protruding. Maybe he had a facelift. Kind of young for one.%0D %0D However, he DID have an excellent nose job.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 10808/28/2010

"This may be a naive question but is Muir a Jewish name?"

I have a relative with the last name Muir, he's Scottish.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 10908/28/2010

More Quir Muir.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 11008/29/2010

Big difference in nose and voice from the clip in R105.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 11108/29/2010

Muir is definitely a Scottish name. However, it is possible that his mother could be Jewish.%0D %0D His background (and sexual orientation) are real enigmas.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 11208/29/2010

I know you're reading this thread, David.

Such haters!

Just shoot your lactating tit milk at 'em!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 11408/29/2010

He is so effeminate, he'd might as well do full drag for Halloween. No one might even notice that he's not a generic woman.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 11508/29/2010

Hope you're having a nice Sunday, David Tyler Muir!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 11608/29/2010

Do you think David Tyler Muir is related to Mary Tyler Moore?

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 11708/29/2010

There were several full-body shots of David standing up tonight while doing the news - definitely packing. Besides a big nose, he clearly has another big appendage.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 11808/30/2010

Man, she's really butched it up over the years, huh?

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 12008/30/2010

Anyone ever see her feet?

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 12108/30/2010

r. 121%0D %0D No wonder you want to see his feet. He's a phony from head to TOE!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 12208/30/2010

I'm told that David applies his own makeup in the satellite truck when he's reporting remote and wears ONLY Lancome's Ageless Min%C3%83%C2%A9rale w/ White Sapphire Complex Skin-Transforming Mineral Powder Foundation for daytime.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 12308/30/2010

r. 123,%0D %0D That's what he wears in front of the camera.%0D %0D Behind closed doors he wears lipstick, mascara, blush, a wig, pantyhose over his shaved legs, high heels, a stunning sequined dress and the whole nine yards.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 12408/30/2010

I live in Syracuse, NY, and the married anchorwoman who Muir fucked wasn't Carrie Lazarus at Channel 9 (Muir never worked there), it was Maureen Green at Channel 5. Green was married with young children, and she was quite a bit older than Muir (who was just starting out in news broadcasting at the time). It was a real "Pal Joey" situation, with Green playing cougar to Muir's hot, young, ambitious stud. Green's husband did divorce her because of the affair, and Green did end up getting fired at the station. Shortly after that mess, Muir left her and the Syracuse station for greener pastures. He grew up here in Syracuse, and from what people who grew up with him say, he is NOT a nice person.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 12508/30/2010

Muir is STRAIGHT?!?!? Uhm, no.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 12608/30/2010

Muir is quir and straight. He's the kind of person who will sleep with anyone to advance his caruir.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 12708/30/2010

Yes, r127 is correct....David Muir is the Peter North of TV news.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 12808/30/2010

David Muir is the "Eve Harrington" of TV News, but much more feminine.%0D %0D

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 12908/30/2010

i can't believe anyone still follows television news people.

what a dead industry.

it must be amusing watching all of these people claw at each other as the ship is sinking.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 13008/30/2010

Someone on DL in Syracuse or NYC must have a sexual experience with him -- male or female -- let's hear from you.%0D %0D TIA.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 13108/30/2010

Have a wonderful evening, David Tyler Muir!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 13208/30/2010

He's probably dying to hit on Diane Sawyer - it's the next step up the ladder - but she's a lesbian.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 13308/30/2010

R131? Give it a rest cookie. Jessica Savitch, you're NOT.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 13408/31/2010

R36, I'm with you.%0D %0D There's something about Muir that's very off-putting.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 13508/31/2010

Have a fabulous, David Tyler Muir!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 13608/31/2010

He may be "offputting," butt let's find out if he's "inputting" into guys, or guys are inputting into him?

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 13708/31/2010

bump

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 13808/31/2010

repulsive.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 13908/31/2010

Apparently Maureen Green has website.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 14008/31/2010

ok ive met him and i told him i had the biggest crush on him and how hot he was since i first saw him on tv when he was the co anchor of abc world news the overnight show like in 2004.

Look he does appear snobbish and stuff but he is the nicest and really intelligent. He knows that to get where he wants to be which is abc evening news anchor after Diane Sawyer retires is to work and pay his dues which he has.

Hes really into his hair and likes looking and dressing well. Of course he would hes on camera as his job-career duh? I give him props when im home on a saturday evening before i go out to dinner i make sure to watch him on tv. I use to be a broadcast journalism major but switched to another thing. Basically he is me if i had followed that path really seriously im not kidding.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 14209/01/2010

R142 - I presume you are a man. What did he say when you told him you had a crush on him?

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 14309/01/2010

yes i am a guy but i rather not not say what he said because if hes reading this thread (which im pretty sure he is) he will know who i am and i dont want to be in trouble.

I will say that in whatever business your in some people are going to like you while others are going to hate you. You cannot please everyone. To be successful you do have to have passion and be ambitious and determined and he is all that.

Love him or Hate him. I choose to love him.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 14409/01/2010

You must be either his publicist, agent or lover. You're a shill!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 14509/01/2010

r144, please tell us more.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 14609/01/2010

his plastic surgery is excellent

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 14709/01/2010

r. 147%0D %0D Thanks! I told you he had the works!%0D %0D (Even his looks are phony. Everything about him is phony.)

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 14809/01/2010

Everything about him is a "Lousy Lie" including his looks. Where did he get the money to do so much plastic surgery? Does he come from money? Or did he cum for money????

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 15009/01/2010

Good morning, David Tyler Muir!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 15109/01/2010

He's a news anchor impersonator. He's so effeminate maybe he's also a female impersonator (behind closed doors).

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 15209/01/2010

Maybe 144 got where he is today by being Muir's young male lover. The same way Muir was Peter Jenning's "protege."

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 15409/01/2010

R153, he said he was a "broadcast journalism major."

What you're saying applies to journalism majors. The two have nothing to do with each other.

Are there even any plain old journalism majors these days? Seems like a pointless major, like being a blacksmithing major.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 15509/01/2010

Would so eat out his hairy ass!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 15609/01/2010

Maybe he even had plastic surgery on his ass?

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 15709/01/2010

bump

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 15909/01/2010

[quote] Where did he get the money to do so much plastic surgery?

Maybe Peter left him a little something in his will. Peter too was a fan of plastic surgery, IIRC...

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 16009/02/2010

David Muir is so smug, I'll be he comes from money.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 16109/02/2010

According to R160, he comes FOR money

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 16209/02/2010

Sorry, if he were gay, there would probably be some DLers who had him -- other than Peter Jennings who is dead.%0D %0D Let's face it. He must be straight. Repulsive, but straight.%0D %0D DLers, let's hear from you otherwise!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 16309/02/2010

Wait, what plastic sugery did he have?

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 16409/02/2010

Nose, eyes and possibly more. Read the other posts in this thread.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 16509/02/2010

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 16609/02/2010

[quote] I clicked on the link to Maureen Green's website. I especially enjoyed reading her blog piece entitled, "David Muir Is A Lousy Lay".%0D %0D %0D There is no such post at Green's website. In fact, when she mentions Muir she's slightly complimentary.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 16709/02/2010

Some of you must know Muir? Let's hear more on Muir from personal DL acquaintances.%0D %0D You've got to know women and/or men who had sexual daliances with him.%0D %0D TIA

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 16809/02/2010

[quote]i rather not not say what he said because if hes reading this thread (which im pretty sure he is) he will know who i am and i dont want to be in trouble.

r142/r144 So David Muir reads Datalounge? I would think he'd be too busy working on his hair, fine-tuning his concerned sympathetic camera expressions and perfecting his affected vocal inflections to have time to troll DL.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 16909/02/2010

He strikes me as being so full of himself that he HAS to read about himself on DataLounge, and everywhere else Google Alerts brings up his name.%0D %0D Hi David! Come on OUT, the water's fine!%0D %0D How big was Peter Jennings' dick, and did he teach you to take it gently, or did he use the hard thrust method??

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 17009/02/2010

Wow, you guys are brutal. David probably isn't more full of himself than any other news queen. It's expected.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 17109/02/2010

Wakey, wakey David Tyler Muir!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 17209/03/2010

Any new dish on Ms Muir?

TIA!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 17309/03/2010

David just tweeted he's interviewed Temple Grandin for tonight's "Person of the Week".%0D %0D I wonder if she gave him any hairstyling tips?

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 17409/03/2010

And he tweeted while sitting on my face..

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 17509/03/2010

Ignore the frau at R176.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 17709/03/2010

He probably screwed Temple Grandin for the exclusive. Next target...Kim Jong-Il.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 17809/03/2010

Why all the hatred? Did he do anything to personally harm anyone on DL?

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 17909/03/2010

R169

He does read and is aware of his online presence i know for a fact because i got a personal reply from him. Hes a good guy in my opinion. Dont hate the player..hate the game. Thats part of the thing that you have to accept when you become a public figure if you believe the good you also have to believe the bad. I mean would we be happier if he was an ugly butter face? im just a NYC gay male "9" living my life.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 18009/04/2010

He did mention in that profile of him in Men's Vogue (I know, MARY! - if that doesn't clue you in that he's gay....) that he reads on-line blogs about himself.

So maybe he paid the $18 and is reading this thread. If so, I do wish he'd acknowledge it somehow, and at least acknowledge that he is indeed gay.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 18109/04/2010

Is David Muir now a gay icon?

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 18209/04/2010

We should all mind our own business and leave this poor guy alonge.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 18309/04/2010

[quote]"alonge."

Oh, dear.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 18409/04/2010

David, if you're reading this, I must compliment you on tonight's newscast. You seemed less affected and more genuine than usual. Keep it up.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 18509/04/2010

I wonder for whom, David does "keep IT up"?

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 18609/04/2010

Who cares?

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 18709/04/2010

[quote]He does read and is aware of his online presence i know for a fact because i got a personal reply from him.%0D %0D A personal reply for what?

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 18809/04/2010

What did you send him? A marriage proposal from one guy to another? Or did he send you one?

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 18909/04/2010

David answered this guy's Craigslist ad....

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 19009/04/2010

David Muir's drag name is "MURIEL DAVIDS"

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 19109/04/2010

I'm told Ms. Muir isn't caught [italic]dead [/italic]w/out one of these on set.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 19209/04/2010

You're right. She's very vain.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 19309/04/2010

Hope you're having a nice Labor Day Weekend, David Tyler Muir!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 19509/04/2010

Did David do the national news this evening? It was pre-empted in NYC by a football game....

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 19609/04/2010

Let's bump for 200

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 19709/05/2010

David is probably deep conditioning his hair right NOW.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 19809/05/2010

R198, I prefer to think he's getting his hole deep-pounded right now by Bill Weir.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 19909/05/2010

Am I the only who thinks he's so affected he comes off as effeminate?

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 20009/05/2010

His hands are GIGANTIC.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 20109/05/2010

You know what else it means. His feets are also gigantic!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 20209/05/2010

Saw him having brunch on Columbus Avenue just now with Les Moonves. Look out Katie and Julie!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 20309/05/2010

Did he have a bag of lube and condoms r203?! Something big is about to go down if he's having brunch with Leslie!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 20409/05/2010

Ms. Muir trying to put the moves on a hunky UPS guy.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 20509/05/2010

What was he wearing on his feet? Sandals?%0D %0D TIA.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 20609/05/2010

Yes, R206. Expensive looking sandals. Large, boney, tanned feet with long toes, immaculately clipped. He leaned into Leslie and pursed his lips. And then took a sip of his Mimosa quite suggestively. His eggs benedict looked yummy, too. No potatoes.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 20709/05/2010

ive seen him with a guy maybe 26-28 yrs old around NYC maybe its his younger boyfriend

im just thinking out loud

i so would rim him- use my mouth lips and tongue on him no matter if he was gay or bi or straight he would moan and groan in pleasure

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 20809/06/2010

in that video- the old lesbian Diane Sawyer is chatting with the young gay David Muir watching it i kept thinking- "stop talking with your hands David"

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 20909/06/2010

Trolldar alert: R208/R209 are the same as the guy who first says he met David Muir and then says he exchanged emails with him earlier in this thread.

Someone's indulging in a little personal fantasy...

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 21009/06/2010

I don't think either Leslie Moonves or David Muir would be in Manhattan over a holiday weekend. At least Moonves would have a summer home. %0D %0D And if Moonves were luring Muir away from ABC News, the meeting would not be so public.%0D %0D Where's the photo of the meeting via cellphone?

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 21109/06/2010

I love the David Muir stalker.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 21209/06/2010

Happy Labor Day, David Tyler Muir!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 21309/06/2010

Im beginning to think David is hotter than Anderson. Make it stop.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 21409/06/2010

David is, indeed, hotter than A.C.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 21509/06/2010

David Muir kind of looks like Keanu Reeves

but between the two i would rather have Keanu Reeves

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 21609/06/2010

David Muir is only capable of loving another man -- HIMSELF!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 21709/06/2010

Too Miss Thingish for my tastes.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 21809/06/2010

Good evening David.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 21909/06/2010

Looks like David's going to need a new boss to kiss up to:

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 22009/06/2010

R98 & R101: It was John Chancellor of NBC who was arrested at the highway rest stop in NJ.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 22109/06/2010

Let's start a new rumor: David Muir is Barbara Walter's lover.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 22209/07/2010

David Tyler Muir called, and he said STFU already. We get it.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 22309/07/2010

More like Muir is Sam Champion's lover.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 22409/07/2010

Sleep tight, David Tyler Muir.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 22509/07/2010

Why type of hair products does Ms. Muir use? Any dish? TIA!!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 22609/07/2010

bump

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 22709/07/2010

Good afternoon David! Well...what do we think is in store for our David at CBS? Aren't they supposed to be working on a male version of 'The View'? Maybe Les just wanted a nice blowjob? Sooo many questions. r226, David must use sulfate free products for his lustrous mane.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 22809/07/2010

r. 228,%0D %0D Those products are really for his lustrous pubic hair -- adored by Peter Jennings and many others.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 22909/07/2010

David Muir wears boxerbriefs

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 23009/07/2010

r. 230%0D %0D How do you know?

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 23109/07/2010

David Tyler Muir just spotted at Chuck E. Cheese in downtown Brooklyn.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 23209/07/2010

She wouldn't be caught dead in Brooklyn let alone at Chuck E. Cheese.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 23309/07/2010

I wonder if she's a TOP or BOTTOM?

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 23409/07/2010

I want to forgive you and i want to forget you!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 23609/08/2010

r224, Sam's lover is Mandingo, Shawn Bell.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 23709/08/2010

Major diva, I can assure you.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 23809/08/2010

If Les Moonves is looking to replace Katie Couric with a more effminate anchor. He's come to the right place with Ms. David Tyler Muir.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 23909/08/2010

Head of ABC News David Westin left over the weekend. There will be a changing of the guard.

Uh-oh, David Tyler Muir. Better get your knee pads and anal cleansing products out of storage, you're gonna need 'em.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 24009/08/2010

r. 240%0D %0D You are wrong, they're not in storage. David Tyler Muir puts them to good use more often than we could imagine.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 24109/08/2010

True that, R241. Just ask Matt Guttman....

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 24209/08/2010

Ask Jeff Schneider of ABC News about David. I'm sure they've played around.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 24309/08/2010

r. 243,%0D %0D Do you think they played around with Sam Chimpion (sic.)?

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 24409/08/2010

NOBODY wants to play around with Sam Champion.%0D %0D Not even Shawn....

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 24509/08/2010

No, R244, Sam only likes dark meat. Pay attention!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 24609/08/2010

Not true R246 -- Sam obviously had the hots for Chris Cuomo

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 24709/08/2010

Sam had the hots for Chris Cuomo, but only after Chris had his great nose job.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 24809/08/2010

Champion is WAY too Miss Thingish for my palette.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 24909/08/2010

Just wishful thinking on your part.

I've only seen Champion out and about with black guys.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 25009/08/2010

Sleep tight, David Tyler Muir!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 25109/09/2010

I think another guy will sleep tight IN David Tyler Muir!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 25209/09/2010

Good Morning David Tyler Muir.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 25309/09/2010

Any updates?

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 25409/09/2010

Is David working today? If not, maybe he is Jewish and his real name is David Meir?

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 25509/09/2010

David would work the Sabbath, Rosh Hoshanah, Yom Kippur and eat a BLT on all these days to get ahead.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 25609/09/2010

David is the Anti-Christ. Scratch the top of his head and you'll come up with 666. Beneath that oozing smugness lies total Evil.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 25709/09/2010

What about Peter Castro of People magazine? Any stories? Saw him on the IRT the other day and he's quite hot. Rican, I believe. Tall, too.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 25809/09/2010

Who cares about the Castro? Here it's all about the Muir. The Muir in all his grasping, opportunistic, chaos-inducing, home-wrecking glory.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 25909/09/2010

Not only did David work today, he's filling in for Diane on World News Tonight tomorrow (Friday).

Talk about your opportunist.

He'll suck anyone's cock who can get him a step higher up. He'll have that anchor chair just like Jennings taught him how to within 5 years...

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 26009/10/2010

I bet Jennings was VERY verbal when he was teaching Ms. Muir on EXACTLY how he liked his cock sucked.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 26109/10/2010

Happy Friday, David Tyler Muir! You appearing on that Cancer Telethon tonight? Seems like a great way to make some "connections," I bet.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 26209/10/2010

Does anyone know if he's still lactating and ruining his dress shirts?

I need to see a picture of David Tyler Muir in a blue cotton button down with two big, dark blue, lactation circles on his chest.

That would make my day.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 26309/10/2010

And I really need to see his feets bad!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 26409/10/2010

Does David have big nipples?

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 26509/10/2010

Yes, R265, all the better to do his homewreckin' with.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 26609/10/2010

Helicopter David! I think a David Muir action figure would be a good idea. Lactating nipples and comb included.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 26709/10/2010

What were you doing on 9/11, David Tyler Muir. Calling up Peter at ABC and begging him to come back to bed?

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 26809/11/2010

Nice arms in R267's post

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 26909/11/2010

Ms. Muir reminds me of Patrick Bateman. She tries WAAAAY too hard. You can almost see the desperation on her face.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 27009/11/2010

He may not be gay, but definitely as effeminate as they cum.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 27109/11/2010

bump

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 27209/11/2010

Anyone see him in a gym. Please describe.%0D %0D TIA.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 27309/11/2010

I would like David to hold me over his knee and 'pank me with his giant hands.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 27409/11/2010

It has to be David Muir bumping this dumb thread. Only he has an ego big enough to give a shit about him.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 27509/11/2010

r. 276,%0D %0D Thanks for the good laugh -- on what may indeed be the truth!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 27609/11/2010

r275 = Katie Couric, about to be jobless

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 27709/11/2010

If CBS wanted to replace Katie Couric with another woman, Muir is so desperate to get ahead, he would even do the entire news broadcasts as a broad -- in full drag!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 27809/11/2010

that glow that David has is it from a real tan or a fake bronzer cream?

Go ahead and make the jokes you can thank me for the set up jejejeje

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 27909/11/2010

No news with David in the midwest tonight because of the MICHIGAN/Notre Dame game. I MISS DAVID. The hell with the rest of you.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 28009/11/2010

Well r280, at least David has time to get his 9/11 freak on with Leslie.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 28109/11/2010

David Tyler Muir looks like a model for one of those Italian shirt designers in the 1970's gay mag After Dark.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 28209/11/2010

Is David Tyler Muir related to Mary Tyler Muir?

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 28309/11/2010

David should get the old "Madam" puppet from Waylan Flowers' estate and do the news with her.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 28409/12/2010

It's sad when you think how much of an effort she made to drop her voice an octave to be a news[bold]reader.[/bold]

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 28509/12/2010

Go to the Museum of Television & Radion in NYC and see the tape they have of Jerry Seinfeld before he went on television. You won't believe that either!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 28609/12/2010

Just spotted David Tyler Muir at the BROADWAY ON BROADWAY concert wearing flip-flops and a permanent "I'm too hot for you" smirk on his face.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 28709/12/2010

Please describe his feets? Did you take a PhoTOE on them on your cellphone?

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 28809/12/2010

Feets were toned and tanned, toes long and boney. Well manicured toenails.

Didn't take phoTOE of his feets. I was too easily distracted by Cheyenne and his Broadway booty.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 28909/12/2010

Darn. Wish you had taken photos of her feets,%0D I could use it for self-entertainment and self-fulfillment for years.%0D %0D (Was she alone?)

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 29009/12/2010

I have NO desire to see Ms. Muir's tootsies.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 29109/13/2010

David should get a sex-change operation. That way he will match his prissy and effeminate demeanor.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 29209/13/2010

If you think David Muir has gay voice, just listen to Dan Harris!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 29309/13/2010

Is this the ABC guy who exposed Skate Canada "Tough" Campaign, to flush out the gay male skaters?

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 29409/13/2010

Happy Monday, David Tyler Muir!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 29509/13/2010

I want to bump David

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 29609/14/2010

No, "Good Morning, David Tyler Muir"?%0D %0D WTF is going on today?

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 29709/14/2010

Happy NY Primary Day, David Tyler Muir!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 29809/14/2010

David Tyler Muir is PRIMARY to David Tyler Muir every DAY!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 29909/14/2010

Nighty night, David Tyler Muir. Sweet dreams of all those you've screwed and screwed over to work your way up to the middle!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 30009/14/2010

No more "Good Mornings"?%0D %0D Guess I stepped on too many toes to get where I am. And bad karma is finally catching up with me.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 30109/15/2010

Have a nice night stepping over people to get ahead, David Tyler Muir!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 30209/15/2010

WTF is going on?%0D %0D 5 minutes before noon and no, "Good Morning, David Tyler Muir"?

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 30309/16/2010

Just spotted David Tyler Muir walking down Columbus Ave. He's got a fake tan.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 30409/16/2010

so he does have a fake tan wow how vain must he be? really i get it that hes in front of a camera but being a journalist should come first.

I wonder if he uses botox?

I would still rim him and let him suck me off he does have a nice mouth lips and tongue

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 30509/16/2010

I hope you did OK in the storm tonight, David Tyler Muir!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 30609/16/2010

A fake tan goes with his fake nose, his fake voice and his fake demeanor.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 30709/16/2010

The only thing real on David Tyler Muir's face are the dimples on his cheeks.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 30809/17/2010

[quote] The only thing real on David Tyler Muir's face are the dimples on his cheeks.

No, those are also the product of plastic surgery.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 30909/17/2010

r. 308,%0D %0D I don't even believe his dimples are real!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 31009/17/2010

The dimples in her ass cheeks maybe...

I wonder if Diane has ever made Ms Muir pleasure her husband, Mike Nichols under the table while they both supped, in exchange for a plum news assignment?

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 31109/17/2010

Good Morning David Tyler Muir!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 31209/17/2010

David Muir loves Chet Baker

yes the musicians music

something i know

maybe he does have daddy issues

is he like a younger better looking version of Ron Burgundy?

i have a feeling he shaves off all his body hair

i imagine his banana looking all long and bare no foliage

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 31309/17/2010

David Muir should teach affected speech at the New School.%0D %0D He's in the tradition of affected speech of the greats: George Plimpton, William F. Buckley and Thomas Keane -- Governor of NJ.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 31409/17/2010

David is painting his toenails, right NOW.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 31509/17/2010

And then shaving his legs, getting into pantyhose and the rest of drag.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 31609/17/2010

Have a lovely weekend, David Tyler Muir!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 31709/17/2010

David Muir likes grass and weeds, but not flowers. He loves the moon and hates the sun. Movies are not his thing but he likes cartoons. Lemons, limes and oranges don't do it for him, but he's crazy about apples and eggplant.

He hands you the scissors crossed.

Peaches, peaches, who gots the peaches?

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 31809/17/2010

She looks like the type who shaves her hole and her taint is likely equally barren of the man bush.....:(

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 31909/18/2010

TMZ labels him "the Brad Pitt of news anchors."

He doesn't appear too smug in this video.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 32009/18/2010

HAPPY WEEKEND David Tyler Muir!!!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 32109/18/2010

Any pics or anyone ever see him in with shoes off and in dark socks?

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 32209/18/2010

r. 322, YUM! I hope someone replies to your email. Or someone at ABC has a cellphone and can catch that photo for us!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 32309/18/2010

r. 320,

TMZ is correct. He's the "PITTS" of news anchors.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 32409/18/2010

He's the Peter Bacanovic of news anchors.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 32509/18/2010

Anyone seen Ken Rosato naked lately?

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 32609/18/2010

I'd like to see Ken shirtless. Much more macho than David Muir!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 32709/19/2010

I like my guys effeminate like David Muir.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 32809/19/2010

Good Morning David Tyler Muir!!!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 32909/19/2010

Anyone get the vibes that if any male news anchor is a crossdresser, it's the effeminate David Muir with his phony almost affected-female-like speech? Very prissy even in male clothing!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 33009/19/2010

Just spotted David Tyler Muir walking around the Columbus Avenue Street Fair with a blond trophy boy. The trophy boy was wearing flip-flops, David was wearing Gucci shoes with no socks. David had that perpetual smirk on his face. Creepy. But still hot.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 33109/19/2010

Gucci Classic Loafers with the brass bit?

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 33209/19/2010

How old did blond trophy boy look? Did you take any pictures?

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 33309/19/2010

Well, that certainly adds fuel to the fire about David's sex life....

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 33409/20/2010

Working hard, David?

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 33509/20/2010

He was a pretty good fuck.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 33609/20/2010

I agree, Carrie.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 33709/20/2010

twink magnet

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 33809/21/2010

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 33909/21/2010

Good Evening, David Tyler Muir.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 34009/21/2010

He has gay voice in this clip.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 34109/21/2010

i thought David Alan Grier was straight and a actor and comedian

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 34209/21/2010

David Alan Grier? Straight?! Oh, my sides!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 34309/21/2010

Just spotted David Tyler Muir at a GLEEk party.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 34409/21/2010

According to promos, next week on World News Tonight, five ABC reporters are going back to their hometowns to see how things have changed, to see what hometown means in the 21st century.

David Muir is supposed to be returning to Syracuse.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 34509/22/2010

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 34609/22/2010

r. 345

And he should stay in Syracuse.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 34709/22/2010

Syracuse is a place to come FROM.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 34809/22/2010

If he goes back home, we'll at least get to see if he cums from money.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 34909/22/2010

I hope he's confronted with the family from the home he wrecked.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 35009/22/2010

I hope some old bitter boyfriend shows up and slaps him across the face!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 35109/23/2010

R. 351

What? And damage all that expensive and extensive facial plastic surgery?

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 35209/23/2010

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 35309/24/2010

David's Syracuse visit airs tomorrow, Monday the 27th.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 35409/26/2010

I will be scanning the Broadway Flea Market today with the hope of spotting David Tyler Muir in the crowd with his flip-flopped blond twinkie trophy boy.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 35509/26/2010

r. 355

And if you see his feet, please use your cell phone to take a photo and post it.

TIA

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 35609/26/2010

take pics r355. Then run!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 35709/26/2010

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 35809/27/2010

r355, I expect those pics on my desk by 5pm today!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 35909/27/2010

I had never heard of Muir til this thread.

And I have laughed myself sick.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 36009/27/2010

He went back home to Syracuse tonight.

Unfortunately, Syracuse didn't keep him.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 36109/28/2010

Anyone see her in her natural habitat?

Did she cum from money and connections like her boyfriend, Peter Jennings?

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 36209/28/2010

I was always under the impression that Ms. Muir came from simple folk, as her speech is totally affected and contrived.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 36309/28/2010

Gee, David Tyler Muir, your sister looked like a bitch. And she delivers farm fresh vegetables to agoraphobics? Nice career she's got. Guess she wasn't attractive enough to fuck her way to the middle like you did.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 36409/28/2010

David, inappropriately dressed for his visit to his Syracuse elementary school.

He looks like a male escort talking to the class on career day!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 36509/29/2010

Actually it was his old high school. I wonder if he took a personal interest in any of those students...

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 36609/29/2010

r. 365%0D %0D How was that inappropriate?%0D %0D He probably got where he was today because he was a male escort -- at least for Peter Jennings.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 36709/29/2010

David Tyler Muir needs to stop pursing his lips on-camera.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 36809/29/2010

David Muir is in the habit of pursing his lips when he puts on his lipstick doing drag.%0D %0D He's practicing now for his Halloween drag gig.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 36909/29/2010

Please wear your rubbers tomorrow, David Tyler Muir! Gonna be a wet one!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 37009/29/2010

Why does this insignifcant phony wawrrant such publicity?

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 37109/30/2010

David Tyler Muir, is it true you told somebody you'd screw the corpse of Edward R. Murrow to be the ABC weeknight anchor?

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 37209/30/2010

David is shutting his eyes and thinking of his own show right now at the Empire Hotel right now-hint, hint, he's doing somebody who's pretty big at CNN.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 37310/01/2010

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 37410/01/2010

Maybe David can take over Rick Sanchez's show...

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 37510/01/2010

CNN can't handle Anderson and our David Tyler Muir. Too much divadom under one roof. And that doesnt even account for Don Lemon or Ali Velshi.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 37610/02/2010

I bet Peter Jennings banged the HELL out of David Tyler Muir.

"The Ghost in Mrs Muir" Indeed!!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 37710/03/2010

I know you are sitting at your desk, thinking about Mr. Sanchez. Wondering why a well endowed Cubano such as himself would not wreck a few holes to advance in the world of broadcasting.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 37810/04/2010

Sleep tight, David Tyler Muir!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 37910/04/2010

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 38010/08/2010

David, trying to look serious and discuss the Bank of America foreclosure situation.

He's worse than Anderson Cooper....

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 38110/08/2010

WHY are David Tyler Muir's sideburns so long? Try to cover the plastic surgery scars???

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 38210/09/2010

I wonder if David Tyler Muir has ever hostessed a bukkake party...

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 38310/09/2010

Just spotted him in Shake Shack. He ordered 2 Chicago wieners.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 38410/09/2010

i noticed on sundays broadcast of the evening news which is usually Dan Harris is day David looked like he had a bit of a 5 o'clock shadow someone didnt bother shaving lol

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 38510/11/2010

I like your idea 385. Think I'd do the same. Are we going to fight over him? LOL.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 38610/11/2010

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 38710/11/2010

looked like David Muir had a weak story tonight on World News. reporting on the social security freeze on cost of living increase was he trolling for a top sugar daddy?

And Die-and Sewer sure looked and talked like she was highly sedated

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 38910/11/2010

I hope David is not reading this thread. It's gone beyone DataLounge bitchiness to character assassanation. It reads like one or two jealous and bitter creeps have monopolized the postings.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 39010/13/2010

Welcome David/R390!

Is it true you're prepared to chow down on some Chilean chorizo to get some exclusive interviews with the miners?

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 39110/13/2010

hold on a minute, he didn't ruin her marriage, she ruined her marriage by fooling around with another man, and also, as an anchorwoman, she should not have been fucking an intern.%0D %0D

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 39210/13/2010

That's right, R392, blame the woman.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 39310/14/2010

I hope that David IS reading this thread and knows that many people regard him as a hypocrite and phony.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 39410/15/2010

And many, many more like him and his reporting.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 39510/15/2010

And some would even like to do a "Peter Jennings" and fuck him silly!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 39610/16/2010

steve osunsami is very jealous of him and guttman

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 39710/16/2010

Highly paid news reader who is an opportunist without talent and with lots of plastic surgery.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 39810/16/2010

I can't see why anybody at this point in Osunsami's career would be jealous of Gutman. Sure, looks wise maybe, but despite the supposed splash he made with the audience during the gulf crisis, ABC has barely shown Gutman since (as opposed to Osunsami, one of their most prominent and seasoned reporters). In fact, I wouldn't be surprised to see Gutman turn up soon on another network if ABC doesn't wake up and give him more airtime (a la Richard Engel, who jumped to NBC).

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 39910/16/2010

Yesterday he was with Robin Roberts on GMA.%0D Looked like he rolled out of bed, hair wasn't combed and needs a haircut.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 40010/16/2010

steve o is full of bitter resentment toward good looking white guys who want nothing to do w him

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 40110/16/2010

And you know this how, R401? Are you an insider at ABC News or just making shit up as you go along?

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 40210/16/2010

R395, so did David suck you or fuck you to get you to be his agent?

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 40310/16/2010

Right, R403, because that's the way all celebrities recruit their fangurls.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 40410/16/2010

Hope you're having a lovely weekend viewing the New England foliage, David Tyler Muir!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 40510/17/2010

Sweet dreams, David Tyler Muir!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 40610/20/2010

It should be David Muir who interviews Tyler Perry for a very special Nightline then of course after the interview Tyler invites David to his suite at the hotel for a "drink". I imagine some fun without clothes and some liquor followed by a cold shower.

After Tyler Perry Oprah interview today i still think he is at least bisexual. and he is coming out with all this finally because he wants to be nominated and eventually win an Oscar aka Academy Award for For Colored Girls.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 40710/20/2010

Sorry R407, David isn't into the dark meat. But his interview with "The Situation" not long ago was very homoerotically tinged.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 40810/21/2010

[quote]Sorry [R407], David isn't into the dark meat.%0D %0D Fine by us. He ain't exactly setting our loins on fire either.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 41010/21/2010

And he ain't interested in Sam Champion's sloppy seconds.

He's apparently into "high end" caucasian male beauties.

What a narcissist.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 41110/24/2010

He's a narcisist even if he's straight.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 41210/24/2010

Happy Halloween David Tyle Muir.%0D %0D Are you going disguised today as a non-affected, real news journalist so no one will notice you?

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 41310/31/2010

Maybe he'll just become a bit more effminate for Halloween and go in full drag as the gorgeous woman he always wanted to be!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 41410/31/2010

For Halloween, David is dressing as Christiane Amanpour - and Christiane is dressing as David Muir.

(no stretch for either of them)

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 41510/31/2010

Happy Election Day, Gay David Tyler Muir.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 41611/02/2010

David Tyler Muir, did you vote Republican today because you're a rich bitch?

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 41711/02/2010

He's on the ABC Election Night coverage tonight and eyeing up Donna Brazile like a steak dinner.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 41811/02/2010

i dont care about his political persuasion as long as he has a tight juicy man cunt aka hole that i can fuck...thats all that matters.

i dont need or want to marry him. i just want to pump it and dump it.

hit it and quit it.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 41911/04/2010

Don't forget to set your clock back, David Tyler Muir! It'll give you another hour of bedtime with Diane and Mike.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 42011/06/2010

SWEET DREAMS Ms. David Tyler Muir! Don't forget to put on your Retin-A to keep our skin looking so youthful!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 42111/07/2010

Have a lovely week, David Tyler Muir!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 42211/08/2010

im so over David Muir I have found myself some new eye candy

and his name is ELEX MICHAELSON

and hes here in los angeles also on ABC at ABC channel 7 hes a reporter started in San Diego grew up in Agoura Hills,CA went to USC and now since mid October has been at ABC channel 7 in LA. Hes handsome with boyish looks- hes 24 maybe 25 no wedding ring and yesterday he did a story about stress and did a live shot from a El Monte massage parlor- he got a foot massage- he has sexy hairy legs and big feet.

He has a clean shaven face but you can see his five o'clock shadow..slight razor burn on his neck and he is getting a receding hair line.

Thats all i got from a google search

he also has a blog he had while he traveled abroad in Europe as a USC junior.

So im over David "TYLER" Muir

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 42311/11/2010

I am so disappointed in DL. I thought fellow gays were my biggest fans.%0D %0D Please keep it up -- and writing on this DL thread, too.%0D %0D Love you all!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 42411/11/2010

Are you enjoying the weekend, David Tyler Muir?

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 42511/13/2010

David Tyler Muir is deep conditioning his hair. Again.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 42611/13/2010

Pubic hair?

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 42711/13/2010

GOOD MORNING Ms. David Tyler Muir!!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 42811/14/2010

Rise and shine, Ms David Tyler Muir!!

Can I make you a smoothie?

Draw you a hot bath, Ms. David Tyler Muir?

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 42911/14/2010

Indeed r427. It is now soft and luxurious.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 43011/14/2010

Is it true you'll be doing DANCING WITH THE STARS next year, David Tyler Muir? It's not as if your credibility as a journalist hasn't already been shot.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 43111/15/2010

Maybe David Tyler Muir will be dancing in full drag with a handsome guy? I'll cut in.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 43211/15/2010

David Tyler Muir, are you disappointed that you're not in PEOPLE'S SEXIEST MAN issue?%0D %0D Perhaps if they start a new special issue, PEOPLE'S MOST EFFEMINATE MEN, you will be on the cover.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 43311/17/2010

Will ABC let you back on air this weekend, David Tyler Muir?

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 43411/20/2010

David needs and wants a deep hard and alternating fast and long FUCK!

I so would volunteer to put:

my finger

then

tongue

and

finally my cock

up inside his semi hairy caucasian hole

i want to pop his cherry

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 43511/24/2010

Will David be viewing the Thanksgiving Day Parade from his luxurious apartment on the West Side?%0D %0D Where will he have his turkey - alone? I bet he misses Peter most this time of the year...%0D %0D Has he volunteered to anchor for Diane this week so she can be off?

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 43611/24/2010

Happy Thanksgiving, David Tyler Muir!

I'm sure some lonely ABC executive is stuffing you something fierce and all the while making you promises of career advancement, bubby. Make it a good one.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 43711/25/2010

I saw you at the anchor desk on Turkey Day, David.

I KNEW you'd be the first one to jump in and take over for Diane - you suck-up!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 43811/27/2010

Have a great week, David Tyler Muir!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 43911/29/2010

Don't worry, we haven't forgotten you, David Tyler Muir.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 44012/03/2010

David Tyler Muir will spend his weekend trolling the Chris Wragge thread, and saying he has "mush mouth".

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 44112/03/2010

Who was it that wanted to see David Muir's feets in flippity-flops?

Second photo in this slideshow.

Seriously.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 44212/03/2010

That's what you think 408...

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 44312/04/2010

Who's keeping David Tyler Muir warm this weekend?

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 44412/11/2010

We kid because we care, David Tyler Muir!%0D %0D Well, no, not really.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 44512/11/2010

Have a wonderful work week, David Tyler Muir!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 44612/13/2010

She doesn't "work." She primps and kisses ass!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 44712/13/2010

David has a big exclusive "scoop" pn Monday night's Diane Sawyer broadcast.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 44812/13/2010

I wonder if Miss David Tyler Muir really visits the DL.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 44912/13/2010

The scoop is that he's really a woman.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 45012/13/2010

What is the obsession with David Muir? He is a mediocre newsreader who delivers the news and does interviews like he is working for the local high school newspaper. Enough with the "Good Morning" and "Have a good week" crap.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 45112/13/2010

So, I guess you're obsessed with David Tyler Muit to bother posting in the first place, R., 451!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 45212/13/2010

r451 = A bitter and soon to be single Anderson Cooper!

The truth is...We love David Tyler Muir because he can present his hole for anything he wants. Fuck hard work and integrity!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 45312/13/2010

I think I'm in love with you, R453.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 45412/13/2010

My cunt is expanding at an exponential rate... Will someone please help me fill it?

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 45512/13/2010

I wonder what David Tyler Muir wants for Christmas...

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 45612/14/2010

David Tyler Muir is flying to London to present his hole for Julian Assange in exchange for an exclusive interview for ABC. Breaking...

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 45712/15/2010

Too late, David.

Peter Alexander of NBC is already there, beautiful butthole front and center, and got the interview.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 45812/15/2010

Peter Alexander and David Tyler Muir are both presenting their buttholes to me side by side this very moment. Let's see-eeny, meeny, miny MO...

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 45912/15/2010

r, 456%0D %0D Everyone knows what David Tyler Muir wants for Christmas -- Diane Sawyer's anchoring job!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 46012/15/2010

Happy Winter Solstice, David Tyler Muir!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 46112/21/2010

lol r641

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 46212/21/2010

Merry Christmas, David Tyler Muir?

And if you're a good boy and present your asshole to Santa he might give you an exclusive.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 46312/24/2010

David filled in for Diane tonight - big surprise.

And I bet he'll volunteer to cover the desk on New Year's Eve as well. Brown noser!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 46412/25/2010

David's coming over to my house (again) tonight. Got the whole place redecorated just for my muffin!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 46512/26/2010

I wonder if David Tyler Muir got his stocking stuffed the way he [italic]likes [/italic] it this Christmas.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 46612/26/2010

I found a surprise in my Christmas stockings -- my shaved legs! (Peter Jennings used to admire them.)

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 46712/26/2010

"David filled in for Diane tonight - big surprise."

I watched him and couldn't help but wonder how much the older, more skilled journalists he cuts to for reports want to shove his "thank you for that" right up his smarmy ass.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 46812/26/2010

r. 468%0D %0D Don't knock it. Shoving things up swmarny asses (including his own), is how David Tyler Muir got where he is today!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 46912/26/2010

Happy Boxing Day from London, David Tyler Muir!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 47012/26/2010

You can bet David has already volunteered to anchor again tonight, between the Christmas weekend and the snowstorm - he'd rather be on the air than anywhere else.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 47112/26/2010

And indeed, David tweeted that he came back from Syracuse to fill in for Diane tonight - which wasn't easy, given that mass transit in and out of NY is crippled, but David was determined to anchor tonight - and every night he can.

Eve Harrington, thy name is David!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 47212/27/2010

Except David Tyler Muir has had more plastic surgery than Eve Harrington, so he's also literally two-faced.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 47312/27/2010

I've been on DL way too long: when I saw David on World News Tonight, I instantly thought of the David Tyler Muir Trolls' thread.%0D %0D I have to say, this thread makes me feel icky.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 47412/27/2010

so he was "sitting ON" Diane Sawyer tonight.

I kind of hate this smug son of a bitch but i cant help looking at him..he's so gorgeous.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 47512/27/2010

r. 475%0D %0D That "Gorgoues" is bought and paid for through surgery.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 47612/27/2010

Moore Muir, please.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 47712/28/2010

And who paid for that surgery, I wonder - %0D %0D Peter Jennings?

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 47812/28/2010

How did you cope during the snowstorm, David Tyler Muir?

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 47912/28/2010

I wonder who paid for those (Over)-elocution%0D lessons?

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 48012/28/2010

R474, I had the exact same thought. I also immediately changed the channel. I swear, he reminds me of Reese Witherspoon in "Election."

I think the thing that disturbs me the most is the troll's incessant use of his middle name.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 48112/28/2010

just got my fix

aka just finished watching David Muir on ABC World News

I hate his damn smirk, part of me now thinks that he may not be GAY but rather BISEXUAL.

I like seeing his unshaven self and that 5 o'clock shadow.

Yesterday he was also on THE INSIDER with Laura Spencer talking about weather- via a phone call.

Tonight LA's very own ABC 7 weatherman Garth "Silver bottom Daddy" Kemp (who lives in the Los Feliz area) was on with David Muir and talking weather via live feed from LA.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 48212/28/2010

He's sitting for Diane all week AND doing the newsbreak that follows ONE LIFE TO LIVE.

He needs to be stopped...

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 48312/29/2010

This photo just tweeted by Muir has to be seen to be believed -%0D %0D "I'm King of the News World!"

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 48412/29/2010

What f_cking EGO!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 48512/29/2010

If he was smarter he would use twitpic instead of yfrog to upload pics to his twitter...

result with more views to his pics.

I think now one year later yfrog is primarily used my senior citizens from Florida and California

maybe he wants an old pecker up deep inside his bum.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 48612/29/2010

[quote] maybe he wants an old pecker up deep inside his bum.

That's how he got his start, isn't it? Sitting on Peter Jennings' peter?

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 48712/29/2010

If there's any doubt...looks like David was a young homo-in-training (he reminds me of myself at athat age - and I'm a raging queen now...)

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 48812/30/2010

What a big schnoze in that video clip.%0D %0D Very obvious plastic surgery!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 48912/30/2010

Happy New Year, David Tyler Muir!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 49012/31/2010

Will you be watching Andersen and Kathy on CNN Ms. David Tyler Muir?

Will you enjoying an elegant evening at Diane's and Mr. Nichols?

Will you be entered from behind tonight by an elderly millionaire, Ms. David Tyler Muir?

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 49112/31/2010

OMG, R488. It's a wonder that he wasn't holding a princess phone when he did that interview.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 49212/31/2010

I think David Muir would be perfect for the 2nd season of "The A-list: New York"

Are you listening? to the producers of the LOGO guilty pleasure to watch reality wreck.

I mean David Muir isnt any less manly already if he were to do it... really seriously no joke!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 49312/31/2010

Details, please R493.... where, when, and what did it look like? How big was his dick??

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 49412/31/2010

R481, is his middle name really Tyler? I think it's being used as a snarky reference to Mary Tyler Moore. Get it? Got it? Good.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 49501/01/2011

R495 - Now you're going to have to explain the%0D "Get it? Got it? Good." reference.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 49601/01/2011

I think it's pretty safe to assume that David Tyler Muir has sat on some cock before and R495 is correct of course.

It's just that R481 is an idiotic flyover kah-weeeeen.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 49701/01/2011

Had a dream David Tyler Muir anally pleasured the 7 sisters in THE FIGHTER to land a regular anchor gig.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 49801/04/2011

David Tyler Muir wants this thread to reach 601 posts, people, let's not let him down!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 49901/07/2011

David Tyler Muir thinks bald men are jealous of his bountiful mane!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 50001/07/2011

Knowing how phony David Tyler Muir is when he opens his mouth -- and phony from head to toe -- I'll be he's got lots of hair plugs!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 50101/07/2011

I know he was profiled in Men's Vogue (when it was being published), but why does DTM always wear the same suit on TV?

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 50201/08/2011

David Tyler Muir is winging his way to Arizona right now, prepared to present his hole to anybody who can get him an exclusive.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 50301/08/2011

@R503

Jajaja made my dull Saturday afternoon.

Hey he is an opportunist so im sure hes heading over to Narizona right now. I think Diane Sawyer is too scared of Governor Brewer that she is staying away from AZ.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 50401/08/2011

Happy Sunday David Tyler Muir!!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 50501/09/2011

Have a fabulous week, David Tyler Muir!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 50601/10/2011

You mean have a FAGulous week, David Tyler Muir.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 50701/10/2011

seriously check out ABC LA 7 Elex Michaelson he is so damn "nerdy" HOT i can only imagine he has a hairy body too. He is in Tucson reporting LIVE and he showed that Diane Sawyer and TJ Winick are both in Tucson,AZ too.

Butt where is David Muir?

twitter.com/elexmichaelson

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 50801/10/2011

Davey needs a trim. The back of his hair sticks out on both sides.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 50901/10/2011

David Tyler Muir needs to cut his awful sideburns. But then we will see the surgery scars!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 51001/10/2011

He really needs a new hairstyle - that square top long haired look went out in 1987. Quick someone - call Tabitha!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 51101/11/2011

Happy Snow Day, David Tyler Muir!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 51201/12/2011

Congratulations on hosting the THIS WEEK Tucson Town Hall Meeting with Christiane Amanpour this morning, David Tyler Muir. Did you have to present your hole to her or to her hubby Jamie Rubin to get the gig?

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 51301/16/2011

The "David Tyler Muir" troll is insane - and the same one who was busted back on the first page of this thread several months ago.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 51401/16/2011

He really is a repugnant human being - he's very likely a sociopath. I think that the 'David Tyler Muir' trolls are actually mocking him, in their strange, vaguely kindergarten way.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 51501/16/2011

Nice to know you've finally dropped in for a visit, R514/David Tyler Muir!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 51601/16/2011

Lovely to see you on the Christiane Amanpour/THIS WEEK town hall thingie, David Tyler Muir. However you did seem to have a particular look on your face throughout which leads me to believe you stop and read this thread from time to time.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 51701/18/2011

David Tyler Muir is presenting his hole to the CEO of Comcast at this hour.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 51801/22/2011

i so would eat and finger his hairy man hole and then proceed to pop his man cherry like for the first time this year.

my fantasy would be Bradley Cooper and I taking turns fucking David Muir

yeah all this dirty talk he might just go back to ABC news overnight broadcast jejeje

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 51901/22/2011

This is an interesting thread.

David's cute, I quite frankly wouldn't care about any outside issues if we were having sex, so..........that's about it.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 52001/22/2011

r. 519.%0D %0D Do you really think it would be the "first time" this year?

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 52101/22/2011

Just spotted David Tyler Muir in Egyptair flight lounge at JFK. He's apparently on his way there to present his hole to President Hosni Mubarak to get an exclusive for his network. Now THAT'S a team player.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 52201/28/2011

What was he wearing?

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 52301/28/2011

r. 22 %0D %0D Or anyone on that flight to Egypt. Take a photo with your cell phone of David Tyler Muir in his socked feet and PLEASE post it.%0D %0D TIA.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 52401/28/2011

David is so jealous of Anderson Cooper getting all the attention for getting beaten up in Cairo.

David's in Cairo too shouting "what about me? I'm a gay American TV reporter!" but the Egyptians would rather beat up Christiane Amanpour - she's more butch than David!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 52502/03/2011

David is called out as closeted and gay in Charles Perez's new "memoir", along with Anderson C. and Shep Smith.%0D %0D Big surprise! (not!)

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 52602/03/2011

hey R526 do spill what exactly does Charles say about David Muir?

inquiring minds want to know

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 52702/03/2011

Look here:

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 52802/03/2011

And here:

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 52902/03/2011

Stay safe, David Tyler Muir! If you present your hole you could just avoid a beheading!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 53002/03/2011

R530 that is what i also thought too

David should be grateful that his cameraman was able to help him and others avoid getting car jacked thanks to using his arabic and compassion towards some elders in the mob.

Now to provide relief to his cameraman David should go to the bathroom in the hotel room they share and do an improvised douche and then present his man cherry as reward

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 53102/03/2011

David in Cairo just interviewed Anderson in Cairo for Nightline. They were in Anderson's hotel room because David said it wasn't safe on the street for journalists, and AC was talking about getting beaten.

When the filming was over, did David spend some time helping AC lick his wounds?

Or did they just share beauty and hair care tips?

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 53202/04/2011

AC and DTM -- who's the bottom and who's the top?

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 53302/04/2011

That's a tough call, R533. Hopefully they're into wrestling.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 53402/04/2011

I'm sure DTM presented his hole to AC but AC just sniffed and turned his head. AC is not into the white bread.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 53502/04/2011

Muir on camera in Cairo with perfect hairdo and shirt open a couple of buttons. Not a hair on his chest.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 53602/04/2011

David Tyler Muir shaves his chest and legs at the same time.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 53702/04/2011

I bet she's surrendering her hole to ANYONE.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 53802/04/2011

At least now we have the proof on that other thread.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 53902/04/2011

i think he is at least bisexual

to keep people guessing and he can always backtrack and say he was experimenting or curious

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 54002/05/2011

Clearly DM has found his own protege (just like he was Peter Jennings' "protege") - who is this twink Alex Marquand he's in Cairo with for the last week?

They're definitely shtupping.

"The protesters are so close - hold me tighter!"

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 54102/05/2011

He's disturbingly into Playdoh.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 54202/05/2011

watching tonights broadcast of ABC news and u can see it in his eyes the desire and want for egyptian cock

hes torn between working to report the news to the americans and working his sort of tight hole for his own greedy pleasure

i bet he would be up for a gang bang if he was drunk enough

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 54302/05/2011

My God, is he fucking Christiane Amanpour now? How else to explain his prominence on THIS WEEK today? If I were Jamie Rubin I'd be somewhat disturbed. Maybe he's slipping them both the sausage.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 54402/06/2011

Would love to see Jake Tapper naked. Bet he has a huge cock.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 54502/06/2011

Muir is definitely fucking that Alex Marquandtdt.

You can tell by the way Muir smiles at Alex while Alex is reporting live on camera.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 54602/07/2011

Have you all forgotten my ass kissing?

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 54702/11/2011

Any gossip on Ryan Owens? He's so adorable.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 54802/11/2011

I bet Ms. David Tyler Muir can her hole chew like a CAMEL!!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 54902/11/2011

what about Christiane Amanpour who looks like a 57 yr old man trying to cross dress, be a tranny.

I heard he/she is pissed off because the hotel room only has a shower and not a tub.

Christiane likes to ram stuff up deep inside the bum while bathing.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 55002/11/2011

Congrats on that imminent promotion, David Tyler Muir!%0D %0D It looks like you're gonna make it after all, baby. Just keep showin' that hole and the sky's the limit!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 55102/14/2011

Happy President's Day David Tyler Muir.

When is network news' favorite social climbing, phony, ass-licker going to interview her first President?

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 55202/21/2011

David Tyler Muir shall be celebrating Presidents Day by presenting his hole to Moammar Ghadafi. This should be sufficient in receiving an ABC News Exclusive.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 55302/21/2011

The weekend news became the "ABC Evening News with David Muir" this weekend.%0D %0D He tweeted to remember to re-set your DVRs since the machine wouldn't recognize the name change any other way.%0D %0D Greedy egotiste!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 55402/22/2011

I liked Dan Harris on WNS. Now what will he be doing at ABC.%0D Harris has major gay voice, btw

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 55502/22/2011

I'll bet Dan Harris likes to be spanked, and I'd willilngly oblige.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 55602/22/2011

Frankly I'd rather have Dan Harris on our team instead of Mr. Muir. His personality comes across as more affable and genuine. Muir is just a little bit of eye candy to me, and ABC has much better candy on their shelves.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 55702/22/2011

Didn't Dan Harris take over Bill Weir's spot as host of Weekend GMA now that Weir is on NightLine?%0D %0D I think so...

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 55802/22/2011

David Tyler Muir's hole is chewing on Saif al-Islam Muammar Al-Gaddafi as I type

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 55902/22/2011

Damn, I used to have the hots for Dean Reynolds, that ABC reporter. What a perfect clone he was. I'd often fantasize I was staying at his motel somewhere and our gazes would meet as we both headoed out of our rooms to get ice.%0D %0D David Tyler Muir is a prissy queen with way too much attitude.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 56002/23/2011

I hope this promotion means that David will buy a new suit or two to wear on the air - I am so tired of that same pinstripe he wears every Saturday.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 56102/24/2011

i like seeing him in casual clothes even when he did that report on the old lady in her 80's that is still fit and running.

He was wearing sweats and nothing was visible- no cock shadow or panty lines, i predict he is a grower and it takes him a lot to get rock hard and ready.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 56202/25/2011

And I want to see his feet, socked or bare.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 56302/26/2011

[quote]He was wearing sweats and nothing was visible- no cock shadow or panty lines

i want to see David Tyler in his panties!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 56402/26/2011

561 Sam Champion....David needs to be a more Ivy League dresser...or better still a Wall Street dresser.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 56503/09/2011

Sam Champion...about David and his clothes..he%0D needs a new Polo warm jacket to his out of doors reporting. His coat looks as if he got it%0D from the Welfare Department or dumpster.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 56603/09/2011

r. 556 That's where his speech came from before it became affected.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 56703/09/2011

Congratulation for your new promotion to sole anchor on ABC World News. It is a crime that you do not have the entire week as anchor. Diane is a whine..la la.. with a crying message%0D to the people who had in the past ABC as the best World News. She breaks into a whine constantly.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 56803/09/2011

Have you no money for better clothes..shirts, shoes, coat that looks as though it came from the dumpster. You now have the anchor for week ends at ABC World News. Look like a Wall Street gentleman. Looks is great, but clothes and friends are a must.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 56903/09/2011

David Tyler Muir is most definitely a bottom.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 57003/09/2011

Happy Ash Wednesday, David Tyler Muir!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 57103/09/2011

Happy Ass Wednesday to David Tyler Muir -- America's #1 Ass Kisser!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 57203/09/2011

Is that profile of him from Men's Vogue still on-line somewhere? %0D %0D I know the magazine is kaput and its website is too, but did anyone save or archive the article?%0D %0D He talked about where he buys his suits...

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 57303/10/2011

r571 was he on screen with ashes on his forehead yesterday?

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 57403/10/2011

is Jesus posting these latest replies?

jajaja

i dont think he's catholic

he is a bottom..is that the same thing?

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 57503/10/2011

I want to see his legs too. My feeling is that he has chicken legs.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 57603/10/2011

I want to see his feets.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 57703/10/2011

I'm in First Class on a Delta flight to earthquake-ravaged Tokyo right now and David Tyler Muir is sitting across from me. He just removed his shoes and is absent-mindedly puling down a sock while flirting shamelessly with the flight captain.

He has just announced to all and sundry that he will be presenting his hole to the Emperor of Japan in order to procure an exclusive.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 57803/11/2011

R578 is a report directly from Anderson Cooper.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 57903/11/2011

Will David join the Mile High Club?%0D %0D Has he offered the pilot a chance to see his "Snake on a Plane" ??%0D %0D Tune in to AC360 tonight for all the details.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 58003/11/2011

r. 579. Did you take a photo of his socked feet with your cellphone to share with the rest of us?

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 58103/11/2011

***This just in***

David will present his hole while hovering over the disaster zone!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 58203/11/2011

Great job reporting from Japan on THIS WEEK today, David Tyler Muir!

Would it kill you to wear flip-flops, though?

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 58403/13/2011

Maybe he will have to take off his shoes while going into a Japanese home? Here's hoping!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 58503/13/2011

Beware the Ides of March, David Tyler Muir!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 58603/15/2011

What a waste this thread has been. I was hoping it was going to be filled with a lot of good behind-the-scenes gossip about Muir and a lot of other ABC News personalities, but instead we've gotten nothing but one post after another of some ridiculous queen screaming "David Tyler Muir" over and over again. Sad.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 58703/15/2011

Can't someone take a photo of David Tyler Muir in socked feet or barefeet with their cellphone?%0D %0D TIA.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 58803/16/2011

hahaha R590 thats what i thought too!

no one has mentioned it but i think it was David Muir fault that Chris Brown set it off at GMA

David would not bend over and take Chris big long cut cock up inside his asshole

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 59103/24/2011

He was filling in for Diane this evening and his coloring was off. He appeared John Boehner-esque but not quite orange yet not quite tanned either. Must be a new make-up they're trying out. Pancake David.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 59203/24/2011

hey R592 it just means he didnt take a shower before the evening news I mean really could you stand that funk from early morning to evening uggh! gross- butt im sure he had time to do some sucking at the glory hole after lunch and then during his dinner break Rachel Maddow looks like Harry Potter jajaja!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 59303/25/2011

David Tyler Muir got his job filling in for Diane Sawyer by letting Peter Jennings fill him in!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 59403/25/2011

Been on the west coast for a couple of months but it seems both David,subbing for George on GMA this week and Robin have really been camping it up with their humor. Really touchy feely with a lot of inside jokes.%0D %0D David brought out a playful side of Robin that seems lacking with George. It has been a joy to watch them together this week. %0D %0D BTW,r590,this may be a stupid question,but is rocco gay?%0D %0D And will someone be starting a new thread? This one is about done...

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 59503/25/2011

Stay safe, David Tyler Muir!

Sent from my IPhone

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 59603/28/2011

Who's the idiot who thought George S. would be a good fit on GMA? I like Robin! She's good on the show.

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 59703/28/2011

What's the latest David Tyler Muir gossip?

Who has he presented his hole to this week?

Has he been to the tanning salon this week?

Is he putting tiny bits of arsenic in Diane Sawyer's coffee every day as he strategically positions himself to be her heir apparent?

Does he have a boyfriend?

How do he and Sam Champion get along?

Inquiring minds want to know!!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 59804/01/2011

Soryr, but David Tyler Muir got ahead only with his talent.%0D %0D He's 100% straignt!%0D %0D APRIL FOOLS DAY!%0D %0D (So who's going to do start a new thread?)

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 59904/01/2011

LOL @ R599!!

by Not Ron Corning, who had to switch a duplex on the UWS for a studio on SIreply 60004/01/2011
Need more help? Click Here.