Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Everyday Treasoning: Gaslighter (The Treason Thread, Part 34)

Continued Discussion

Gaslighter, denier

Doin' anything to get your ass farther

Gaslighter, big timer

Repeating all of the mistakes of your father

Gaslighter, you liar

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 576June 25, 2020 8:23 PM

Link to previous thread for reference:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 3, 2020 7:15 AM

Are you sure those D C. protesters were gases?

I heard Bill Barr farted and all scattered.

by Anonymousreply 2June 3, 2020 1:50 PM

Thank you OP!

by Anonymousreply 3June 3, 2020 2:21 PM

Politico:

Defense secretary doesn't support deploying active troops following Trump threat

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4June 3, 2020 2:44 PM

Thank you, OP. Even though the Night Of The Long Prime Time has finally ended, the previous thread is still locked.

by Anonymousreply 5June 3, 2020 5:59 PM

Pelosi Says House Taking Steps On Curbing Authoritarianism, Police Chokeholds | Morning Joe | MSNBC

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6June 3, 2020 6:07 PM

Because of course he did.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7June 3, 2020 6:54 PM

E2, Ew, he looks like a creepy Vegas lounge lizard in R7's pic. The kind that would grab a cigarette girl's ass.

by Anonymousreply 8June 3, 2020 7:03 PM

What's happening with the Rosenstein hearing (aka Benghazi 2.0)? I'm so sick of GOP showboating I can't watch it.

by Anonymousreply 9June 3, 2020 7:18 PM

Who told Trump the bible stunt was a good idea?

by Anonymousreply 10June 3, 2020 7:26 PM

Ivanka, according to a story in today's NYT. He was reeling from reports about his hiding in the bunker and wanted to butch it up for his base by calling in the military.

It sounds like the idea was his, though. And his advisors think it will help him with suburban women horrified by the looting. We'll see...

by Anonymousreply 11June 3, 2020 7:32 PM

I'm sure ivanka is thinking "you fucked up another one Daddy".

by Anonymousreply 12June 3, 2020 7:40 PM

Ivanka got the Bible for Trump to use in the photo-op. When Trump was done with his brief exhibition, he handed the Bible back to Ivanka.

by Anonymousreply 13June 3, 2020 7:53 PM

Miss Lindzey has commenced her hearings.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14June 3, 2020 7:57 PM

Trump Sics Military On Peaceful Protesters And Clergy To Make Way For Bible Photo Op

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15June 3, 2020 8:09 PM

No paywall WaPo, r7...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16June 3, 2020 8:19 PM

The man is beyond stupid, R16. The world would be laughing if he weren't so dangerous.

by Anonymousreply 17June 3, 2020 8:40 PM

The man is beyond stupid, R16. The world would be laughing if he weren't so dangerous.

by Anonymousreply 18June 3, 2020 8:40 PM

The body language between Dump and the whore at the catholic church thing is telling. She is stiff and unsmiling. He tells her "smile" and she gives a pained quick upturn of the lips. I'd have loved to be a fly on the wall at the WH right before that appearance. Melania is not happy with the Lumpkin's little games.

I get a very "Dave" vibe from their relationship.

by Anonymousreply 19June 3, 2020 9:18 PM

Trudeau’s 21-Second Pause Becomes the Story in Canada

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20June 3, 2020 9:29 PM

USA Today:

Ex-deputy AG Rod Rosenstein defends oversight of Russia probe but acknowledges flaws in FBI surveillance

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21June 3, 2020 9:31 PM

Though I appreciate your sentiments R19 I've always found that to be literally a whore(which she no doubt is) on DL is to be a thing one should be very proud of.

by Anonymousreply 22June 3, 2020 9:57 PM

Pigeon headed whore Kayleigh MAGA-ninny (hereinafter referred to as "PHWKM") was asked at her Lie-a-thon briefing today if the Malignant Narcissist has "lost faith" in Secretary Esper. She responded that she is not aware that he has lost faith in him but that he will make it known if and when he does loses faith in someone. Me thinks Esper needs to start updating his resume.

by Anonymousreply 23June 3, 2020 10:04 PM

The Atlantic:

James Mattis Denounces President Trump, Describes Him as a Threat to the Constitution

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24June 3, 2020 10:37 PM

Good on Gen Mattis. Now we need an avalanche of the same from all corners.

Pres Bone Spurs seems to be unraveling at an alarming pace. He can't run on the economy. He can't run on, "Are we better off?" He can't run on having made America great seeing how his incompetence directly led to our economic depression and tens of thousands of lives lost that didn't have to be lost with huge racial unrest.

He has left us fractured and weak.

by Anonymousreply 25June 3, 2020 11:05 PM

Just as Vlad wanted.

by Anonymousreply 26June 3, 2020 11:10 PM

[quote]Me thinks Esper needs to start updating his resume.

Why? You think he should include his current gig?

by Anonymousreply 27June 3, 2020 11:22 PM

I was surprised Muriel paywalled the last thread. She has largely left the Treason threads alone.

by Anonymousreply 28June 3, 2020 11:27 PM

His response to be called out for hiding in the bunker thinking the mob was finally coming for him had me screaming. I haven't laughed that hard in weeks.

by Anonymousreply 29June 4, 2020 1:38 AM

The wiper

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30June 4, 2020 1:39 AM

gang of 4

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31June 4, 2020 1:42 AM

[quote]James Mattis Denounces President Trump, Describes Him as a Threat to the Constitution

Too fucking little. Too fucking late.

by Anonymousreply 32June 4, 2020 1:50 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33June 4, 2020 1:53 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34June 4, 2020 1:54 AM

Feisty Miss Lindsay video. Stand by your man.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35June 4, 2020 9:46 AM

FCI what are you hearing around town? Always appreciate your input.

by Anonymousreply 36June 4, 2020 10:24 AM

[quote]Trump also displayed what may or may not have been a Bible in much the same way that one might hold up a lost umbrella in a crowded museum lobby or a bidding card at a cattle auction.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37June 4, 2020 11:00 AM

That was not the good book of scriptures Trump held up. Scurrying to find something to immediately use, Miss Lindsay, visiting the WH as she does most days, handed Ivanka, whom Lindsay trusts, her thick, leather bound black book of gentleman callers, their phone numbers, and appointment dates. Ivanka promised to return the black booklet once the photo-op concluded. She did so. From Alito to Zuckerberg, the listings would take hours ànd hours to peruse.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38June 4, 2020 3:36 PM

Glenn Kirschner:

Top Ten Notable or Absurd Things Heard during Rosenstein's Testimony at Yesterday's Senate Hearing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39June 4, 2020 7:54 PM

Glenn Kirschner:

Bill Barr's Selective Blame Game

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40June 4, 2020 9:08 PM

Glenn Kirschner:

Trump Violates Americans' 1st Amendment Rights for a Photo-op

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41June 4, 2020 9:20 PM

Politico:

Trump Wants to Turn D.C. Into a Battleground. He May Regret It.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42June 4, 2020 10:20 PM

Trump & Pence need to go along with the entire Cabinet and senior WH personnel. Nancy Pelosi needs to be sworn-in immediately as President and serve until a new President is inaugurated in January.

by Anonymousreply 43June 4, 2020 11:35 PM

Who gives a fuck about Barr's and your silly named diversion "Crossfire Hurricane" beyond deplorables watching Fox News, Lindsey?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44June 4, 2020 11:43 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45June 4, 2020 11:53 PM

The new fence isn’t gonna do the trick. He should build a wall around the WH and get Mexico to pay for it.

by Anonymousreply 46June 4, 2020 11:56 PM

The country is in shambles, and what does Trump do? He threatens to campaign against Alaskan Republican Senator, Lisa Murkowski, in two years.

What a deranged orange blob.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47June 5, 2020 12:05 AM

Claire....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48June 5, 2020 12:13 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49June 5, 2020 12:17 AM

So Bone Spurs weighs 244 lbs.?

Bullshit! 344 lbs. I'd believe.

by Anonymousreply 50June 5, 2020 12:23 AM

damn, it's a lot to ask of people in a growing police state, but can everyone surround the White House constantly? It apparently really, really spooks the bitch. I know there is a wide perimeter now, but you can still surround it. and how about that pots and pans clanging thing they do in Latin America, since we are rapidly turning into the same kind of tinpot dictatorship?

by Anonymousreply 51June 5, 2020 1:56 AM

R51, the Kremlin annex has been playing music, beating drums, pots and pans, blowing horns, whistles and kazoos the entire time this asshole has been squatting in the WH.

It's an ongoing protest since day one and hasn't stopped.

Mark my words, that fucking barrier is going to be graffitied like the Berlin Wall and will meet the same fate come November.

by Anonymousreply 52June 5, 2020 2:10 AM

Theyre anticipating over a million protesters in DC on Saturday. Should be interesting...Trump cancelled his golf weekend at Bedminster.

by Anonymousreply 53June 5, 2020 2:37 AM

[quote]Trump cancelled his golf weekend at Bedminster.

Damn it! We won't get to caddy and do other exciting things tor our President.

The fun Girls

by Anonymousreply 54June 5, 2020 8:12 AM

r25, what have I been TELLING YOU ALL THIS TIME? Why wouldn't you L I S T E N?

Okay...okay. I'm fine. I just need a paper bag to breathe into for a few minutes.

It's bad, folks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55June 5, 2020 8:26 AM

We all know Dump is going to call fraud and a rigged election. Hell he won in 2016 and still claimed voter fraud. That's why Biden needs to win in a landslide!

by Anonymousreply 56June 5, 2020 12:01 PM

Trump can claim anything he wants....the minute that clock hits 12 on inaugaration day, HES TOAST. He loses ALL AUTHORITY and protection.

by Anonymousreply 57June 5, 2020 2:40 PM

The use of tear gas is banned in war, it is a war crime to use it. It is considered a chemical weapon but the police still use it on our streets against peaceful protestors.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58June 5, 2020 4:48 PM

Portland Press Herald calls for Dump to resign on same day he’s making a campaign stop in Maine.

President Trump: We’re sorry that you decided to come to Maine, but since you are here, could you do us a favor? Resign.

You have never been a good president, but today your shortcomings are unleashing historic levels of suffering on the American people.

Your slow response to the coronavirus pandemic has spun a manageable crisis into the worst public health emergency since 1918.

We are also in the middle of the worst economic collapse since the Great Depression. There is no national strategy to recover from the shock that is disproportionately affecting people who were already struggling to make it.

And in the face of the worst civic unrest since 1968, with millions of Americans in the streets protesting systemic racism, you fan the flames.

In just the last week you gleefully tweeted about shooting fellow citizens; you goaded governors into escalating violent situations so they don’t “look like jerks;” and you authorized the use of rubber bullets and tear gas to clear peaceful protesters out of a public space so you could pose for a Bible-waving photo-op.

These are just a few examples of why you lack the character, maturity and judgment to lead our country in this perilous time. You should resign.

We have to agree with you on one point: You were right to skip making an address to the nation as other presidents have done in times of national emergency.

You correctly concluded that you have nothing to say that would make the situation better. When what’s called for is compassion, clear vision and a commitment to lead, you are out of ammo.

But bringing the nation together in times of distress is a big part of the job when you are head of state. You can’t do it, so you should resign.

As head of government, you have unmatched power to direct resources to relieve suffering. You can’t or won’t do that, either, so you should resign.

And in your mistreatment of lawful protesters and abuse of religious symbols, you have violated your oath to protect and defend the Constitution, so you should resign.

Your supporters will no doubt say that this is an election year, and it should be left up to the voters to decide whether you deserve to stay in office.

But ask yourself – can this country take five more months like the last five? You are a president supported by a minority of the people, and your only path to victory in November is to further divide the nation. This campaign could do even more lasting damage than you have done already.

We know that you are not much of a student of history, but you recently said that you “learned a lot from Richard Nixon.”

That’s good, because he set the historical precedent for what you should do now.

In a nationally televised address, Nixon said that he knew that he was about to be impeached over Watergate, and he wanted to fight the charges.

But since that would be destructive to the nation he served, he chose instead to resign. Nixon said: “By taking this action, I hope that I will have hastened the start of that process of healing which is so desperately needed in America.”

America needs to heal again. Please resign now, and let us begin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59June 5, 2020 4:56 PM

Lightening should have struck his orange ass during his Bible photo-op...

by Anonymousreply 60June 5, 2020 9:14 PM

He SOOOO wants to order a massacre. It's next on the tinpot dictator bucket list, after lying, and grifting, and putting all of his relatives in positions to lie and grift, next is ordering a massacre of citizens, or subjects as he would think of it.

by Anonymousreply 61June 5, 2020 9:53 PM

[quote]But the devil really does protect his own

Or maybe there just isn't any god. Or devil.

by Anonymousreply 62June 5, 2020 10:14 PM

The Hill:

Esper, Milley won't testify before House panel on military response to protests

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63June 5, 2020 11:08 PM

The Hill:

Poll: Trump approval falls amid civil unrest

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64June 5, 2020 11:18 PM

Politico:

Trump campaign hires ex-aide Jason Miller despite past scandals

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65June 5, 2020 11:19 PM

"despite" or "because of" r65?

They love the compromised. Total mafia types.

by Anonymousreply 66June 5, 2020 11:23 PM

R65. Someone’s getting pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 67June 6, 2020 1:12 AM

Without consulting with the WH, Esper ordered the National Guard in D.C. to disarm, and sent active duty troops home. Large protests are expected over the weekend in D.C. Trump would like to fire Esper, but has been warned by unknown persons not to do that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68June 6, 2020 2:03 AM

Woah r68. That seems to be a big deal?? Who’s defending Dump? Not that I care.

by Anonymousreply 69June 6, 2020 2:20 AM

He gonna hide in his bunker again, r69.

Like the pathetic little bitch he is.

by Anonymousreply 70June 6, 2020 2:44 AM

No paywall....

Pentagon disarms guardsmen in Washington, D.C., in signal of de-escalation

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71June 6, 2020 2:47 AM

As burnouts weep.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72June 6, 2020 2:49 AM

but, but, Bernie. but, but Cuoma. but, but, Somebody.

by Anonymousreply 73June 6, 2020 3:30 AM

My fear about the upcoming election is something, I believe, Malcolm Nance spoke about: The Russians will hack the tallies like they did in 2016, (as I and a few other on this board believe happened), but will add votes to Biden's count in close states/counties rather than give the votes to Trump. Trump is way too behind this time, and Biden doesn't have the "Hillary Hatred" that had built up over two years so a close electoral victory wouldn't be plausible this time out. No way could they get away with it this time, so they'll give it to Biden but deliberately leave tracks, so that when Trump predictably screams the election was fixed and calls for an investigation, (which he can technically do while sitll in office with Barr his AG), they'll "investigate" and actually find plenty of inconsistencies, but all leaning towards Biden.

Then Trump and Barr and Fox News will all scream that Biden and Obama and Hillary - THEY're the ones who have been colluding with Russia this whole time - NOT ME - and will be backed by "evidence". .... Enough people will believe it to cause rioting and more division - which is exactly what Putin wants. And, don't forget, after election day, Trump and Wrecking Crew will still have 75 days in office to do as much damage as possible. No such thing as lame duck.

I know this sounds crazy and ludicrous, but I truly believe it could happen... *(btw, Nance didn't come up with this entire theory, just the part about the russians deliberately "framing the winner" just to cause doubt and dissension. It's a KGB tactic, and I could be wrong that it was Nance).

by Anonymousreply 74June 6, 2020 8:10 AM

Is DL on PrimeTime or is this thread locked up?

Have we not discussed this?

LadyG!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75June 6, 2020 8:16 AM

Not on lockdown, no.

by Anonymousreply 76June 6, 2020 9:26 AM

There are a few threads r75. But I hear the search engine is on the fritz.

by Anonymousreply 77June 6, 2020 9:36 AM

Lincoln Project’s new ad for the Anniversary of D-Day

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78June 6, 2020 2:10 PM

Lindsaey Graham's Scandals revelations are as anti-climactic as his orgasms with very young military members.

by Anonymousreply 79June 6, 2020 2:37 PM

Hope may be right on it; per r65.

by Anonymousreply 80June 6, 2020 3:21 PM

Protests, destruction, upside down Bible, rouge police, social distancing gone with the wind, all-out Repub voter suppression efforts, one-track media, Tom Cotton editorials, and revelations of rent boys.

I want to be on a secluded tropical beach in the breeze, under the expansive umbrella and stretched out.l on a soft pillowed recliner; and seeing no one but the waiter bringing me a fresh Piña Colada every half hour.

by Anonymousreply 81June 6, 2020 3:41 PM

From r78...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82June 6, 2020 5:30 PM

Also from r78...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83June 6, 2020 5:35 PM

In case it hasn't been discussed here in awhile, the civil unrest that is happening now was all part of the plan when Trump and his administration took over. Read some of the shit Steve Bannon was promoting, and his protege, that Nazi-Jew Stephen Miller. Bannon specifically wanted race wars, (as did Putin), so that when incidents like with George Floyd took place, they could take advantage of the opportunity to further divide, (and conquer). Trump's bible stunt wasn't just a bad idea gone wrong, it was very deliberate. As for the Covid -19 deaths that continue and will be close to 200 thousand soon, aside from the fact that Trump could care less, (except for his annoyance of having to continually put of playing golf). he gets excited by the deaths, just like he gets excited by the violence at the protests. The more Americans that die, the easier it will be to consolidate and turn our Democracy into an Aristocracy.

This wasn't the plan of Trump himself. All he ever wanted was the title of POTUS, the perks it provided, and the ability to bully his perceived enemies and rivals. He never had any interest in the actual job or performing a public service (duh). This was the plan of the enablers who helped to put him there and "govern" for him, like those mentioned, as well as Mitch McConnell and later on, Bill Barr.

THIS WAS ALL PART OF THEIR PLAN!

by Anonymousreply 84June 6, 2020 10:35 PM

Colin Powell is endorsing Joe Biden

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85June 7, 2020 2:11 PM

RR - The Bunker Boy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86June 7, 2020 4:16 PM

Colin (Personal Server) Powell?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87June 7, 2020 4:21 PM

This is what George Papadopoulos, operative of the Trump-Russia scandal, is bragging about.

It is the core of the Republicans re-election strategy: Run bogus and deflecting Investigations of Obama era personnel. It's on the shoulders of Ron Johnson and Miss Lindsey.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88June 7, 2020 10:04 PM

I really hope the D's just ignore the subpoenas

by Anonymousreply 89June 7, 2020 10:23 PM

I hear you, [R81]. As Dylan Moran once stated: "I'd like to be face down on cushions, with my mouth full of chocolates, while something lovely happens to my lower half."

by Anonymousreply 90June 7, 2020 10:37 PM

me too, r89. Everyone is allowed to just blow of House subpoenas at will. Everyone should just blow off Senate subpeonas.

by Anonymousreply 91June 7, 2020 10:40 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SWEETIE!!!🎁🎈🎂❤️

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92June 7, 2020 11:58 PM

The replies are hilarious.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93June 8, 2020 12:07 AM

Per the Washington Post -

John Bolton is forging ahead with plans to publish a scathing memoir about his time in President Trump’s White House and is in negotiations with network television channels to promote the book, according to people familiar with the talks.

Bolton, who served as national security adviser from April 2018 to September 2019, plans to publish “The Room Where It Happened: A White House Memoir” on June 23, after embarking on a media tour to promote the book the weekend before, according to people with knowledge of the negotiations who spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe private conversations.

The White House has not formally signed off on the tome, and officials in the Trump administration have delayed the book for months due to a classification review process led by the National Security Council.

The president has said that Bolton should not publish the book until after the election and has called him a “traitor” in private for writing a negative tell-all book, The Washington Post has previously reported.

Bolton is planning to publish even if the White House does not give publication approval, people familiar with his thinking say, and believes he has removed all classified material.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94June 8, 2020 2:58 PM

Poor John Bolton! He’s probably fuming that he’s been ignored for the last few months. Fucking petty prick.

That said, bring the book on and may it cause Trump to finally stroke out on the toilet.

by Anonymousreply 95June 8, 2020 3:09 PM

If his book does expose any illegality by Trump and his administration, then Bolton needs to be criminally charged with aiding and abetting for not exposing it.

by Anonymousreply 96June 8, 2020 3:14 PM

OP, good music reference, terrific parody. Thanks for elevating the DIXIE CHICKS. The first few times I heard GASLIGHTER I really did think it was about DT, but it's about a divorce.

I do enjoy their feistiness, music, persistence and strength. I thought the DIXIE CHICKS had broken up so I was happy to hear they had new music.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97June 8, 2020 3:23 PM

NBC:

Pelosi, top Democrats unveil police reform bill

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98June 8, 2020 3:23 PM

Propaganda & Queefing

The increase in job numbers are basically those who are returning to work as states have reopened.

Ole Kel doesn't cite that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99June 8, 2020 6:41 PM

Tulsi Gabbard dropped defamation lawsuit against HRC.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100June 8, 2020 7:10 PM

My blood pressure just skyrocketed while watching a trump campaign ad; on CNN no less. Fucking nauseating.

Thrilled however, to hear his new approval rating is at 38%.

by Anonymousreply 101June 8, 2020 7:35 PM

The Lincoln Project runs great anti-Trump ads. And those are Republicans. They know how the voters think in the suburbs.

by Anonymousreply 102June 8, 2020 7:49 PM

#MoscowMitchTurtle & #LeningradLindseyLady must be sent packing.

by Anonymousreply 103June 8, 2020 7:53 PM

Clinton should countersue but then she would be getting in bed with pigs.

by Anonymousreply 104June 8, 2020 7:58 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105June 8, 2020 7:59 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106June 8, 2020 8:02 PM

Surprising article from a website called "The Beaverton".

by Anonymousreply 107June 8, 2020 8:47 PM

Trump's support exceeds 55 percent in only eight states. Of those states, his support exceeds 60 percent in three: AR, WY, and WV. Those states rank absolute bottom in terms of adults with college degrees.

by Anonymousreply 108June 8, 2020 9:16 PM

Trump's support exceeds 55 percent in only eight states. Of those states, his support exceeds 60 percent in three: AR, WY, and WV. Those states rank absolute bottom in terms of adults with college degrees.

by Anonymousreply 109June 8, 2020 9:16 PM

I have a paid subscription...Why won't this thread star under my "watched" threads?

by Anonymousreply 110June 8, 2020 9:48 PM

^Am paid also. Constantly loading. Will delete trash threads, then they reappear.

by Anonymousreply 111June 8, 2020 10:19 PM

From R78

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112June 8, 2020 10:51 PM

r84 I believe you. I also believe the tweets from @putinspuppetpl1. I've linked to one but who knows how long the @putinspuppetpl1 Twitter account will be active. My recommendation for those who believe r84 and @putinspuppetpl1 is to screenshot the tweets while you can and distribute and share them with other Americans .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113June 9, 2020 8:12 AM

Now we see.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114June 9, 2020 10:54 AM

So, Trump is apparently in denial that Biden is beating him in the polls by double digits. I'm curious how Mike Pence is taking it, that he will never be president due to his relationship with Trump, and he sucked up to Trump for nothing.

by Anonymousreply 115June 9, 2020 11:16 AM

[quote]I'm curious how Mike Pence is taking it, that he will never be president due to his relationship with Trump, and he sucked up to Trump for nothing.

IT WASN'T FOR NOTHING YOU ASSHOLE!

by Anonymousreply 116June 9, 2020 11:22 AM

Has FCI chimed in at all this week? Wondering if I missed a post?

by Anonymousreply 117June 9, 2020 11:24 AM

R110 you may have too many watched threads. Go ahead and delete some.

by Anonymousreply 118June 9, 2020 12:13 PM

Says a lot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119June 9, 2020 1:53 PM

Poopie faces

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120June 9, 2020 2:14 PM

Sen. Murkowski Brushes Off Trump's Promise To Campaign Against Her | Morning Joe | MSNBC

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121June 9, 2020 4:07 PM

R119, Trump never had a pet as child or as an adult. And neither have his children. Probably a good thing for a cat or dog, but it says a lot about person who has never loved and been loved by a pet and how much joy they bring into your life.

by Anonymousreply 122June 9, 2020 4:25 PM

R122 Another interesting tidbit to add....music. He has never shown any real interest in it. Music is the heart of the soul, more proof he doesn't have one.

by Anonymousreply 123June 9, 2020 4:44 PM

Juicy article.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124June 9, 2020 4:55 PM

Another one:

Someone Is Psyoping Americans, And You Should Be Really Pissed Off About It

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125June 9, 2020 4:56 PM

Trump is attacking on twitter the 75-year old Catholic guy who got shoved by police and wound up in the hospital. He was already dropping among Catholics... I guess he decided to burn that bridge all the way down.

by Anonymousreply 126June 9, 2020 5:02 PM

At about 6:30 p.m., just north of the White House, federal police in riot gear fired gas canisters and used grenades containing rubber pellets to scatter largely peaceful demonstrators. Their actions cleared the way for the president, surrounded by the nation’s top law enforcement and military leaders, to walk to the historic St. John’s Church for a three-minute photo op.

Drawing on footage captured from dozens of cameras, as well as police radio communications and other records, The Washington Post reconstructed the events of this latest remarkable hour of Trump’s presidency, including of the roles of the agencies involved and the tactics and weaponry they used.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127June 9, 2020 5:19 PM

[Quote][R119], Trump never had a pet as child or as an adult.

Thank God. I bet he's a psychopath who would have tortured his pet.

by Anonymousreply 128June 9, 2020 5:27 PM

[quote] Trump never had a pet as child or as an adult.

Thank Dog!

by Anonymousreply 129June 9, 2020 5:31 PM

Trump Wanted to Fire Esper Over Troops Dispute

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130June 9, 2020 7:35 PM

NBC:

Georgia secretary of state launches investigation after 'unacceptable' voting problems

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131June 9, 2020 7:57 PM

Politico:

U.S. diplomats ask ‘Where’s Pompeo?’ on Floyd death

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132June 9, 2020 8:07 PM

Anytime someone asks "where Pompeo is" the answer is usually Golden Corral.

by Anonymousreply 133June 9, 2020 9:03 PM

[quote]Anytime someone asks "where Pompeo is"

Tell them to shut the fuck up!

by Anonymousreply 134June 9, 2020 10:13 PM

Sorry guys I’ve been sick all week. I’m not sure what I had. I’m feeling better now. Internal polling is coming soon.

by Anonymousreply 135June 9, 2020 10:23 PM

Hope you feel better FCI.

by Anonymousreply 136June 9, 2020 10:37 PM

r126, you just wait, they're going to link him to Pizzagate too.

by Anonymousreply 137June 9, 2020 10:57 PM

... a federal judge is demanding some answers after confirming, on June 8, that he has read an unredacted version of the lengthy document.

U.S. District Judge Reggie Walton, according to Law & Crime’s Matt Naham, has ordered the U.S. Department of Justice to answer questions “regarding certain redactions of the Mueller Report” at a hearing now set for July 20. In the past, Walton has been critical of Attorney General William Barr’s response to the Mueller Report, asserting that Barr, in 2019, “distorted” the findings of former special counsel Robert Mueller. And now that Walton has read the Mueller Report in unredacted form, he is more concerned than ever about Barr’s response to it.

Walton asserted, “Having reviewed the unredacted version of the Mueller Report, the court cannot assess the merits of certain redactions without further representations from the Department (of Justice). However, because the court must discuss the substance of the redactions with the Department, and because such a discussion cannot occur remotely due to the lack of a secure connection between the Court and the Department…. the status conference currently scheduled for June 18, 2020, is VACATED.”

With Walton having “vacated” the June 18 conference, he has ordered the DOJ to appear at the July 20 hearing in order to “address the court’s questions regarding certain redactions of the Mueller Report.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138June 9, 2020 11:44 PM

R136 Thanks. I feel better but wonder if I had the COVID-19. If I did it was fairly mild but lasted a week. I had no energy.

by Anonymousreply 139June 10, 2020 12:28 AM

r59, Excellent article!

by Anonymousreply 140June 10, 2020 1:48 AM

Barr is doing a series of interviews with Fox concerning the probe into the origins of the Russian-Trump investigation.

The House of Representatives needs to take the offensive on this character who is going full force in enacting authoritarianism, and using the DoJ to carry-out vindictiveness on behalf of Trump.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141June 10, 2020 2:32 AM

Trump Tweets An Attack On A Protester As George Floyd Is Laid To Rest | The 11th Hour | MSNBC

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142June 10, 2020 2:32 PM

Reuters:

Trump may use executive order to address policing: White House

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143June 10, 2020 2:56 PM

Trump job approval slides to 39%, the first time under 40% since October.

Trump's latest job approval rating fell significantly among all party groups, and by similar margins among each. This includes drops of seven percentage points among Republicans (to 85%) and independents (to 39%), and nine points among Democrats (to 5%).

Republicans' approval of Trump is the lowest it has been since September 2018 (also 85%).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144June 10, 2020 2:59 PM

Albright: Trump The Most Un-American, Undemocratic, President In U.S. History | Morning Joe | MSNBC

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145June 10, 2020 3:02 PM

What fucking Democrats think Trump is doing a good job...some of these polls are straight up bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 146June 10, 2020 3:21 PM

Kemp Admin Seems Intent On Keeping Georgia Voting Broken For 2020 | Rachel Maddow | MSNBC

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147June 10, 2020 4:11 PM

GOP Returns To Voting Suppression Playbook As November Looms | Rachel Maddow | MSNBC

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148June 10, 2020 4:17 PM

Where is Pompus hiding?

by Anonymousreply 149June 10, 2020 4:24 PM

Cheating is all they got.

by Anonymousreply 150June 10, 2020 4:24 PM

Nobody even cares about this guy’s executive orders. He’s a lame duck loser.

by Anonymousreply 151June 10, 2020 4:31 PM

Is that judge going to issue more statements about the shady redactions?

Americans deserve to see the full report.

Where are the protests for that?

by Anonymousreply 152June 10, 2020 4:32 PM

Chaos At Georgia Polling Sites Prompts Many To Turn Away | Morning Joe | MSNBC

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153June 10, 2020 4:42 PM

So GOP is winning this.

by Anonymousreply 154June 10, 2020 4:48 PM

Reuters:

Retired judge calls effort to drop case against ex-Trump adviser 'gross abuse' of power

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155June 10, 2020 5:16 PM

Trump Admin Vote Suppression Plan Seen In Vote-By-Mail Hypocrisy | Rachel Maddow | MSNBC

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156June 10, 2020 5:21 PM

Record Turnout Moves Iowa GOP To Attack Successful Voting System | Rachel Maddow | MSNBC

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157June 10, 2020 5:24 PM

This could be its own thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158June 10, 2020 5:27 PM

^^^^^^^^^^

Behind a ginormous extra cheese pizza.

by Anonymousreply 159June 10, 2020 5:30 PM

[quote] The wife of a former Putin ally has donated £325,000 to Boris Johnson

Maybe she should have donated a few bucks to his barber.

by Anonymousreply 160June 10, 2020 5:31 PM

R156, I saw Rachel talking about that last night. Why the media -- and specifically the reporters in the White House briefing room -- aren't hammering that home constantly is beyond me. Make that Kayleigh bitch explain why there should be one rule for Trump and his buddies and another for the rest of the country.

by Anonymousreply 161June 10, 2020 5:52 PM

Bill Barr has been a known bully since his school days.

Don't be fooled by his mush-mouthed speaking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162June 10, 2020 5:58 PM

More than 1,250 former Justice Dept. workers call for internal watchdog to probe Barr role in clearing demonstrators from Lafayette Square

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163June 10, 2020 6:17 PM

White House Tells Bolton His Book Still Contains Classified Information

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164June 10, 2020 6:31 PM

^

“The current draft manuscript still contains classified material,” Mr. Eisenberg wrote in a letter to Mr. Cooper.

“As we advised your client when he signed the nondisclosure agreements, and as he should be well aware as a former assistant to the president for national security affairs in this administration, the unauthorized disclosure of classified information could be exploited by a foreign power, thereby causing significant harm to the national security of the United States,” Mr. Eisenberg wrote.

by Anonymousreply 165June 10, 2020 6:33 PM

New transcript raises huge questions about Mike Pompeo’s denial that he retaliated against fired inspector general

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166June 10, 2020 6:40 PM

Where has this fat fuck been? ^^^

by Anonymousreply 167June 10, 2020 7:18 PM

CNN: President Donald Trump's campaign is demanding CNN retract and apologize for a recent poll that showed him well behind presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden. The demand, coming in the form of a cease and desist letter to CNN President Jeff Zucker, was immediately rejected by the network.

"We stand by our poll," said Matt Dornic, a CNN spokesman.

The CNN poll conducted by SSRS and released on Monday shows Trump trailing the former vice president by 14 points, 55%-41%, among registered voters. It also finds the President's approval rating at 38% -- his worst mark since January 2019, and roughly on par with approval ratings for one-term Presidents Jimmy Carter and George H.W. Bush at this point in their reelection years -- and his disapproval rating at 57%.

Soon after the poll was released, Trump tweeted that he had hired Republican pollster McLaughlin & Associates to "analyze" the CNN poll and others, "which I felt were FAKE based on the incredible enthusiasm we are receiving." McLaughlin ranks as one of the least accurate pollsters in the industry, as measured by FiveThirtyEight.

by Anonymousreply 168June 10, 2020 7:26 PM

[quote]Where has this fat fuck been?

Hehe. Perhaps he has been privately & discreetly moonlighting as a gentleman escort? Giving it two of my Mikey Mouse sounding shrieks!

by Anonymousreply 169June 10, 2020 7:45 PM

Lol Bolton is a huge loser.

by Anonymousreply 170June 10, 2020 7:45 PM

R166, why isn’t this front page news?

It’s so shady. From top to bottom.

Whatever happened to investigate news shows like Primetime and Dateline.

20/20?

by Anonymousreply 171June 10, 2020 7:49 PM

I said it before, and Ill say it again...If Boltons book reveals ANY illegal activity in the Trump administration, he needs to be charged with aiding and abbetting and as an accessory to the facts.

by Anonymousreply 172June 10, 2020 7:50 PM

[quote]Whatever happened to investigate news shows like Primetime and Dateline. 20/20?

They're all women in peril, all the time.

by Anonymousreply 173June 10, 2020 7:51 PM

Bolton was playing games, refusing to testify before the House Committee, even in a closed session. He was a big part in enabling Trump. He cared more about making money with whatever the revelations are in his book, than in contributing his knowledge to the Congressional inquiry. I have zero respect for his greed, lack of integrity, and several of his policies in foreign affairs..

by Anonymousreply 174June 10, 2020 8:47 PM

Bolton has always been a lowlife scumbag.

by Anonymousreply 175June 10, 2020 9:53 PM

R167 we know he wasn’t at the gym.

by Anonymousreply 176June 10, 2020 10:03 PM

I admit it. I'm not sure what to do here. Should a President Biden just arrest every asshole in the Trump Administration, or would that send us down a very bad road?

by Anonymousreply 177June 11, 2020 2:02 AM

Biden won't do shit about crooked Trump and his criminal cronies.

He'll let them go free citing that the country wants "reconciliation" and to "move on" from the last 4 years.

How'd that work out for Honest Abe, Joe?

by Anonymousreply 178June 11, 2020 2:14 AM

so, r178, this is the actual real dilemma, do we start heading down a road where the current administration arrests the previous administration? it is actually a dilemma. That can actually lead to problems, a lot of problems. But I won't deny that the entire Trump team deserves it, absolutely deserves to be in jail. But it is still a dilemma. it is a dilemma to you, or just, no, arrest the fuckers?

by Anonymousreply 179June 11, 2020 2:17 AM

We leave the criminal charges against Trump and his cronies to the states. That's probably one way.

Plus, there's the little issue of the Democratic administrations not, ya know, committing crimes. The Repugs have never stopped going after Hillary but if you don't commit a crime, there's little they can do. So, honestly, this bullshit of continuing to embolden the criminals in the Repug party by always letting them off the hook for unity's sake is complete and utter bullshit. They just keep committing worse and worse crimes. It has to stop. Now.

by Anonymousreply 180June 11, 2020 3:21 AM

Glenn Kirschner:

America's Low Barr

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181June 11, 2020 3:27 AM

r178 can see the future, apparently.

by Anonymousreply 182June 11, 2020 3:29 AM

There are financial crimes. Money laundering, embezzlement, racketeering, extortion, income tax evasion, etc. must not be dismissed.

by Anonymousreply 183June 11, 2020 3:36 AM

Barr is a democracy destructionist. Bad man.

by Anonymousreply 184June 11, 2020 3:42 AM

Kirschner is exactly right; he speaks the truth.

We are good and fucked.

by Anonymousreply 185June 11, 2020 3:54 AM

Why would Joe Biden be the one arresting anybody? Wouldn't that be the job of the Justice Department? If laws were broken they should be arrested and tried. Joe Biden should not issue any pardons. Let the crooks swing in the wind.

by Anonymousreply 186June 11, 2020 5:15 AM

R186, I think Joe has already said he will not pardon anyone from the Trump administration. If elected, let's hope he holds to it.

by Anonymousreply 187June 11, 2020 5:17 AM

The BLM movement needs to speak out against what happened in Georgia yesterday. It was a travesty.

We also need to keep abreast of the results and demand a full look into what happened so they don’t try it again in November.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188June 11, 2020 5:52 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189June 11, 2020 6:18 AM

Ernst is flailing.

Not doing so hot in the polls either.

Let’s send these thugs packing once and for all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190June 11, 2020 6:20 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191June 11, 2020 6:21 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192June 11, 2020 6:23 AM

I hope for Madame Guillotine for the lot of them.

by Anonymousreply 193June 11, 2020 6:31 AM

Susan's concerns are growing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194June 11, 2020 11:18 AM

So are the bags under eyes r194.

by Anonymousreply 195June 11, 2020 11:21 AM

NYT article on the South Carolinas Senate race.

Horry County (Myrtle Beach area) is loaded with retirees from outside the state. The Republicans there are antitax, ultraconservative, Trump supporters. That is a locale where Lindsey Graham's support has gained. As Trump goes in SC, so will Graham.

The Senate race in SC is turning into an intense battle.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196June 11, 2020 11:38 AM

AP:

Milley says he was wrong to accompany Trump on church walk

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197June 11, 2020 2:22 PM

General who stood with Dump at St. John's Church photo op in camo gear apologizes, says he shouldn’t have done it.

[quote]“I should not have been there,” Gen. Mark A. Milley, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, said in a prerecorded video commencement address to National Defense University. “My presence in that moment and in that environment created a perception of the military involved in domestic politics.”

[quote]His first public remarks since Mr. Trump’s photo op, in which federal authorities attacked peaceful protesters so that the president could hold up a Bible in front of St. John’s Church, are certain to anger the White House...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198June 11, 2020 2:25 PM

Trump has no regard for the rule of law. That much is obvious.

by Anonymousreply 199June 11, 2020 2:43 PM

I'm glad Porky Cammo apologized, but still.

On the other hand it's amusing to see even people in Trump's closest circle back slowly away from Anus-lips.

by Anonymousreply 200June 11, 2020 3:43 PM

The game plan: Where Trump loses, his political sycophants will claim voter fraud wasn't prevented

Here's fanatic Trump enabler Louie Gohmert speaking to the right-wing friendly Newsmax.

If Trump loses in November, he and Barr, with cohorts, will try that coup d'etat formally. They are laying the groundwork now with all these authoritarian moves and rhetoric equating mail-in voting with voter fraud..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201June 11, 2020 4:09 PM

Even though that's how Dump votes

by Anonymousreply 202June 11, 2020 4:10 PM

Fucking Gohmert. When’s that piece of shit up for re-election?

by Anonymousreply 203June 11, 2020 4:19 PM

Screwy Gomer is a Representative for his Texas district. He has to run for reelection every two years, including this one.

by Anonymousreply 204June 11, 2020 4:28 PM

The Hill:

US hasn't taken action to withdraw from WHO despite Trump pledge

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205June 11, 2020 4:56 PM

Let them scream and howl about the next election being stolen. Laugh at them and move on.

by Anonymousreply 206June 11, 2020 5:33 PM

Where is Mike Pence?

Dead from the 'rona?

Laying low because of rentboy scandals?

Did Mother send him to Hobby Lobby for bolts of linen for new White House drapes?

Having to visit Melania's doctor because of "kidney problems"?

Has anyone heard from him in weeks?

by Anonymousreply 207June 11, 2020 5:50 PM

It’s gay pride month - he’s “vacationing “. R207

by Anonymousreply 208June 11, 2020 5:52 PM

Yes, I hear the island of Leather Sex Sling is lovely this time of year.

by Anonymousreply 209June 11, 2020 5:54 PM

As poll numbers drop his campaign is increasingly being pressured to put Nikki No Nothing on the ticket. So far he has resisted but the pressure is getting intense.

by Anonymousreply 210June 11, 2020 5:57 PM

Caitlyn Marie Jenner says she has changed her way of thinking politically.

[quote]I’ve changed my thinking in a lot of ways," Jenner tells People, adding that she now identifies as "economically conservative, socially progressive" and believes "we need equality for all, regardless of who’s in the White House."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211June 11, 2020 6:12 PM

Who gives a fuck what that self loathing gay man thinks ?

by Anonymousreply 212June 11, 2020 6:18 PM

Do NOT lump him in with us, r212.

by Anonymousreply 213June 11, 2020 7:33 PM

CNBC:

Stocks suffer their worst day since March, with the Dow plunging more than 1,800 points

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214June 11, 2020 8:09 PM

Reuters:

A month into reopening, no clear turn for U.S. economy or pandemic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215June 11, 2020 8:18 PM

Trump administration won’t say who got $511 billion in taxpayer-backed coronavirus loans

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216June 11, 2020 8:29 PM

The Hill:

McConnell: States should make decision on Confederate statues

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217June 11, 2020 8:45 PM

Republicans Secure More Subpoena Power in Push to Discredit Russia Inquiry

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218June 11, 2020 8:55 PM

R212 r213 Caitlyn isn't interested in being a gay man or dating men. She's not dating non-trans women either; nor FtMs. Trans lesbianism is the dimension she showcases with exhilaration.

by Anonymousreply 219June 11, 2020 9:33 PM

#ChokeholdMitch & #LadybugLindsey would be hiding their heads if they had any virtue.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220June 11, 2020 9:40 PM

Mitch looks so much better with that mask

by Anonymousreply 221June 11, 2020 9:47 PM

The sad thing, r221, is that he doesn't!

by Anonymousreply 222June 11, 2020 10:10 PM

Didn't Nikki Haley praise the Confederate flag last year, when she was sucking up to Trump?

by Anonymousreply 223June 11, 2020 10:40 PM

R223, Haley has held differing views on the Confederate flag, depending on the circumstances. I don't think she wants to tie her political fate to Trump anymore. She's very ambitious.

by Anonymousreply 224June 11, 2020 11:24 PM

Haley is an evil witch. She is COMPLICIT.

by Anonymousreply 225June 11, 2020 11:41 PM

Ewwww! Ainsley, noooo!

Thought the hussy homewrecker was Lady G?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226June 12, 2020 1:41 AM

The Hill:

Top Pompeo aide to testify on State watchdog's ousting

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227June 12, 2020 3:31 PM

The Guardian:

Bolton book claims Trump committed other ‘Ukraine-like transgressions’

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 228June 12, 2020 5:13 PM

Bolton refused the opportunity to testify. What's in a book and what could have been stated under oath could have had serious differences. One can't cross-examine a book nor does it allow for immediate and direct follow-up. Timing was critical and Bolton blew it. He's disgusting like all the other Trump cohorts, past and present.

by Anonymousreply 229June 12, 2020 5:36 PM

Fuck Bolton and his piss yellow mustache.

I hope he and his shitty book spiral down into oblivion and he's ignored.

by Anonymousreply 230June 12, 2020 6:09 PM

The Hill:

Trump administration to eliminate non-discrimination health protections for gay, transgender patients

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231June 12, 2020 8:46 PM

Log cabin types?

by Anonymousreply 232June 12, 2020 9:04 PM

Fucking Dump standing there with a "Mmm this sounds good to me!" look on his fat ugly face.

About a year ago, my healthcare network began asking for sexual orientation at sign-in.

by Anonymousreply 233June 13, 2020 12:10 AM

Aren’t there more important things he should be doing?

by Anonymousreply 234June 13, 2020 2:08 AM

I really wonder if taking health protections away from people during a pandemic will be a step too far for even some of the Trumptards. Not many, I'm sure, but maybe a few. I mean, some of them have gay kids and grandkids and follow that love the sinner, hate the sin bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 235June 13, 2020 2:26 AM

[quote] Summary: President Donald Trump’s pupils are intermittently and significantly dilated — from a medical standpoint, this is NOT normal. The ambient light conditions cannot account for such changes. At other times they are within normal limits. This intermittent pattern is NOT due to trauma, complications from surgery, or disease. I have not examined Donald Trump and I have no firsthand knowledge of him — however, the myriad of photographic evidence available online seems to point strongly to the remaining possible etiology — Donald Trump’s Intermittently Dilated Pupils are due to the side effects of drugs/medications.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236June 13, 2020 3:00 AM

Seriously, r235?

These are the same pricks who have wanted to throw MILLIONS of people off Obamacare for the last 10 years. Ain't like they GAF about a pandemic, economic crash, riots in the streets or hundreds of thousands dying.

You forget who you're talking about!

by Anonymousreply 237June 13, 2020 7:02 AM

R237, they are so stupid that they were yelling about getting rid of Obamacare while they were ON Obamacare. They were the same people that were yelling about the government keeping its hands off their social security. They are idiots but those idiots still have gay kids and gay grandkids. One thing that I've seen is that pretty much the only thing that will get a Repug to change their mind on anything is when it personally affects them or their family. This happened in my family. Taking down the nebulous idea of Obamacare in the minds of these dumb hypocrites didn't have any real meaning beyond a slogan they could yell and make misspelled signs about.

If you don't dig into this and realize that it's mostly about trans stuff and you just read a headline that they are taking something related to health away from their family members while people are dying, it's easy enough for even their shrunken brains to comprehend.

by Anonymousreply 238June 13, 2020 7:16 AM

Somebody please ask Senator Tim Scott (R-SC) how he feels about having his healthcare protections removed.

by Anonymousreply 239June 13, 2020 8:33 AM

Let me share an anecdote that just happened and is setting a wonderful tone for this beautiful Saturday:

I grew up in an ultra conservative southern town 40ish years ago. There were three gay staff at my high school: an effeminate buffoon, a band director and a guidance counselor. What I came to realize later in life is that I modeled my gayness after the last two of these gentlemen and worked extra hard to be good, stay focused and quiet but never (overly) deny anything. So, unlike the first teacher who was routinely mocked and derided for his self loathing, the latter two (and, presumably, me) were always met with whispers of "God can love the sinner and hate the sin".

Five minutes ago I logged onto Facebook to see a shocking status update from a sweet, kind but controversy averse former classmate who has been absolutely silent the past three weeks.

[Quote] You can't be a Christian and hate gay people.

[Quote] You can't be a Christian and hate skin color.

[Quote] You can't be a Christian and hate people.

[Quote] That's not Christianity.

What this indicates to me is that some of the evangelicals may agree with specific actions like stripping gay rights they cannot abide with the maliciousness of doing it on the Pulse massacre anniversary or the Juneteenth stunt. I should also note that she also has a biracial godson.

I don't know how many more are like this white working class suburban woman from my past, but I know there is at least ONE!

by Anonymousreply 240June 13, 2020 1:31 PM

Two weeks ago they thought troops could invade New York City...

[quote] WASHINGTON — The graduating cadets at the United States Military Academy at West Point have lived in Covid-19 quarantine for the past two weeks, confined to their dorms, wearing masks and watching Zoom conferences on leadership as they wait for President Trump to speak at their commencement on Saturday.

[quote] Sent home in March because of the coronavirus, around 1,100 newly minted Army second lieutenants were ordered back to campus after the president abruptly announced in mid-April that he wanted to go through with his previously planned commencement address.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241June 13, 2020 2:40 PM

Barr is repulsive.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242June 13, 2020 2:42 PM

Hopeless hack serving a hopeless crook.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243June 13, 2020 2:50 PM

Trump Addresses Graduates at Socially Distanced West Point

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244June 13, 2020 3:18 PM

Not exactly motivational for the cadets.

by Anonymousreply 245June 13, 2020 3:21 PM

File R236 under 'No shit, Sherlock'. Trump is a raging drug addict and has been for decades. Yet another story being ignored by the media.

by Anonymousreply 246June 13, 2020 3:58 PM

Why QAnon supporters are winning congressional primaries

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247June 13, 2020 4:01 PM

^

QAnon is a conspiracy theory that didn’t exist until a few years ago. It’s actually a webbed network of conspiracy theories that, at its most basic, alleges there is a secret group of elites working to get President Trump out of office. There are allegations of pedophilia mixed in there, too.

So what’s up with two congressional candidates who have embraced this relatively new conspiracy theory winning their primaries in 2020? One even has a good shot of going to Congress.

In May, Jo Rae Perkins won a Republican Senate primary in Oregon after saying she supports the conspiracy theory. And on Tuesday, Marjorie Taylor Greene made it to an August runoff in a competitive Republican congressional primary in northwest Georgia. Greene is now a pretty sure bet to make it to Congress: She beat her runoff opponent by 20 points in the primary, and the district is a safe Republican one.

by Anonymousreply 248June 13, 2020 4:03 PM

Politico - ‘They had a huge opportunity’: People of color on Trump’s team reckon with a backlash

“You probably always could have done better with the benefit of hindsight, but I just don’t get involved in that sort of Monday morning quarterbacking,” said Ken Blackwell, the former mayor of Cincinnati, former Ohio Secretary of State and a longtime conservative leader and Trump supporter. “I look at what the playbook is going forward.”

Blackwell cited Trump’s offer of support to governors and mayors as one example of his handling of protests over the last few weeks, as well as the work his aides have done with House and Senate leadership to develop policy ideas for police reform.

“The president’s style is very East Coast, New Yorkish. He sees chaos and disruption and looters, and his instinct is to try to fix it,” Blackwell added. “He corralled that instinct and he understood that he would be at the ready if governors or mayors thought that federal involvement was needed. To me, that was responsible.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249June 13, 2020 4:23 PM

Update on R240:

Someone commented on post that Christians are obligated to destroy sin like homosexuality.

My girl immediately clapped back with that same response I posted above, "hate the sin, love the sinner", because we are all sinners in some way and, therefore, hate solves nothing.

This may seem small to many of you but it's a huge, controversial position in her world. I am beyond thrilled at the (admittedly slim) possibility that this administration could lose because they assumed they had evangelicals in the bag on policy and allowed themselves the hubris to indulge their sociopathy. They lost a reliable Republican vote today because of performative cruelty.

by Anonymousreply 250June 13, 2020 4:23 PM

Activists cite tabulation flaw in mail-in ballots in Georgia

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251June 13, 2020 4:30 PM

The Georgia election doesn’t seem to be given much press.

by Anonymousreply 252June 13, 2020 4:32 PM

Oh fuck you R250 and your hate the sin, love the sinner crap,

Fuck you with a brick to the head.

🤨

by Anonymousreply 253June 13, 2020 4:34 PM

Why are QAnon lunatics and Nazis winning primaries? Because most of the decent people have fled the Republican party, it's down to grifters, lunatics, and religious nuts. The mainstream media still doesn't want to face that fact.

Only 25% or so of Americans identify as Republican anymore. Quit pretending that this is still the party of Eisenhower and Lincoln.

by Anonymousreply 254June 13, 2020 5:20 PM

Georgia has been stealing elections for republicans since 2002.

by Anonymousreply 255June 13, 2020 5:29 PM

It's sad that R253 has zero reading comprehension skills. Moron.

by Anonymousreply 256June 13, 2020 5:43 PM

Kenneth Blackwell is guilty of high treason.

by Anonymousreply 257June 13, 2020 5:57 PM

Ole Kellyanne tweet

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258June 13, 2020 8:06 PM

Mississippi Senate race poll:

[quote]A new poll shows incumbent Republican Sen. Cindy Hyde-Smith leading 49-41 over Democratic challenger Mike Espy in November’s U.S. Senate race that is a rematch from their 2018 special election battle. While the poll, conducted by North Carolina-based Public Policy Polling, appears to place Hyde-Smith in a commanding position, the Espy campaign views the poll results as a positive for their underdog campaign.

This is a tough one for Democrats.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259June 13, 2020 9:12 PM

R259 It is Mississippi after all, the longest of long shots. Still, anything can happen....

BTW, didn't that old bitch make some racial slurs or say something untoward about African-Americans? I can't remember every little detail about the racism anymore, it's just way too commonplace with the Republicans.

by Anonymousreply 260June 13, 2020 9:26 PM

Yes, she did. She is a gun toting Confederate and proud of it. That in and of itself should prevent her from holding office, but you cant fix the stupid people who vote for her. Same with Louie Gohmert, Steve King, Michelle Bachmann, etc... There needs to be vetting for public office...seriously.

by Anonymousreply 261June 13, 2020 9:29 PM

The fact that they are even polling Mississippi at all is a good sign for democrats.

They have a HUGE black population. Maybe the largest in the country.

They should band together and take her out of her undeserved position.

by Anonymousreply 262June 13, 2020 9:29 PM

From 2018...

A senator refuses to apologize for joking about ‘public hanging’ in a state known for lynchings

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 263June 13, 2020 9:46 PM

Thank you R263. I knew she was a racist old cunt.

by Anonymousreply 264June 13, 2020 9:52 PM

Glenn Kirschner:

Trump, Pompeo and West Point's Cadet Creed

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 265June 14, 2020 12:50 AM

Exposure to COVID-19 remains a serious risk for Congressional members.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266June 14, 2020 2:00 PM

Article by the former campaign manager for Jeb Bush, Tim Miller. Tim is an "out" never-Trumper.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 267June 14, 2020 2:13 PM

You didn't see this coming, Susan?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268June 14, 2020 2:50 PM

Gotta do more. Confront Mitch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269June 14, 2020 2:56 PM

Sleepy-eyed Kudlow is such a bloody stool.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270June 14, 2020 3:17 PM

The disgusting behavior of Junior Mint, including extensive acts of animal cruelty and death, need some damn scrutiny. This family costs taxpayers big-time.

Taxpayers are footing the bill for this character to travel to Mongolia to kill a rare species of sheep.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 271June 14, 2020 3:52 PM

"I think he's learned his lesson"

by Anonymousreply 272June 14, 2020 4:03 PM

The argali sheep are beautiful animals, but Junior must have been hungry for sheep stew for himself and Guilfoyle.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273June 14, 2020 4:29 PM

Trump Defies Court Order And Claims Cancer Causing Chemical Is Safe To Use

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274June 14, 2020 5:12 PM

Glenn Kirschner:

Treasury Sec. Mnuchin plays Hide and Seek with taxpayer dollars

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 275June 14, 2020 9:19 PM

Republican Lawmakers Say They're Trump's Prisoners With No Free Will

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276June 14, 2020 9:47 PM

Feud ERUPTS on air as Trump attorney loses it in unhinged rant

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 277June 15, 2020 2:02 PM

NBC:

Supreme Court rules existing civil rights law protects gay and lesbian workers

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278June 15, 2020 2:17 PM

As I said on another thread, the biggest surprise to me was that Kavanaugh dissented on a technicality, but in his opinion pretty much sided with Gorsuch and said as much.

by Anonymousreply 279June 15, 2020 3:13 PM

GOP senator defends Trump’s Tulsa rally as health official warns it’s a ‘huge risk factor’ amid coronavirus spike

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280June 15, 2020 4:39 PM

R280 Senator Lankford comes off as a creepy weirdo. I would not be at all surprised if he had some skeletons in his closet.

by Anonymousreply 281June 15, 2020 4:45 PM

AP FACT CHECK: Trump's overblown boasts about military, vets

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 282June 15, 2020 4:58 PM

[quote]Supreme Court rules existing civil rights law protects gay and lesbian workers

The Catholic schools across the country who still like to fire gay teachers aren't going to like this one. Good!

by Anonymousreply 283June 15, 2020 5:05 PM

Politico:

Ron Johnson's investigations thrust freewheeling GOP senator into election-year spotlight

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 284June 15, 2020 5:26 PM

Johnson is a fucking traitor.

Full stop.

He needs to be dragged for the filth he is.

by Anonymousreply 285June 15, 2020 7:17 PM

Johnson appears to have been a Putin asset for years.

by Anonymousreply 286June 15, 2020 7:57 PM

Reuters:

Trump says he will sign police reform executive order on Tuesday

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 287June 15, 2020 7:58 PM

That Jenna Ellis, a Trump attorney, is a relentless yapper spewing false information, unfounded accusations, delivering personalized threatening talk, and just being a nasty mouth.

Ellis' yapping is far more repulsive than when Kellyanne Conway interviews. Kellyanne carefully avoids speaking as if she is motivated by hate.

by Anonymousreply 288June 15, 2020 8:11 PM

Internal polls should be coming soon. They were delayed due to the social unrest.

by Anonymousreply 289June 15, 2020 8:42 PM

Anybody have any information on reports of Stephen Schwarzman/Blackstone raiding employee pensions (after a hefty Trump donation, of course). The only source I can find is very thin.

by Anonymousreply 290June 15, 2020 9:09 PM

[quote]President Donald Trump came up with his latest idea for how to reduce cases of the coronavirus in the United States: stop testing.

[quote]Speaking at a roundtable on “Fighting for America’s Seniors” on Monday, Trump remarked, “If we stop testing right now, we’d have very few cases, if any.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 291June 15, 2020 9:39 PM

[quote] Internal polls should be coming soon.

No need to report. We'll just watch his Twitter feed. If he starts blathering about Obama being a cannibal, terrorist, drug-addicted child murderer, we'll know he’s not doing well in the polls.

by Anonymousreply 292June 15, 2020 10:16 PM

Not the article I want to see. Politico is saying Trump's party officials are predicting a 2020 landslide. Is this just a tactic? Ignore the virus, re-open the economy, and watch Democrats push too far left. That's what the Republicans claim will get Trump re-elected.

Maybe this is both 'sidesism'?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 293June 15, 2020 11:29 PM

Not the article I want to see. Politico is saying Trump's party officials are predicting a 2020 landslide. Is this just a tactic? Ignore the virus, re-open the economy, and watch Democrats push too far left. That's what the Republicans claim will get Trump re-elected.

Maybe this is both 'sidesism'?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 294June 15, 2020 11:29 PM

^ that article is a joke. All of those people spoke on the record—what else would they say? Anyone speaking off the record is much more blunt about the trouble Dump (and the Republican Party) is in.

by Anonymousreply 295June 15, 2020 11:32 PM

They're fucking delusional when you're down 30% among women vs 2016...he's toast, burnt toast

by Anonymousreply 296June 15, 2020 11:36 PM

Well, Ted Cruz is doing his part:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 297June 15, 2020 11:37 PM

R293, what else are they going to say? What they say isn't necessarily what they actually believe.

by Anonymousreply 298June 15, 2020 11:41 PM

What they say and what they think are two different things.

by Anonymousreply 299June 16, 2020 12:05 AM

R290. Stay on that.

It’s not belief for these hedge funders to lay off workers and hollow out communities.

But their defense was always that they were helping pensions.

If it turns out that isn’t true, which was obvious from the start, there is going to be holy hell to pay. Those guys are another level of evil.

by Anonymousreply 300June 16, 2020 12:15 AM

It’s not enough

by Anonymousreply 301June 16, 2020 12:15 AM

If Republicans mouth is moving you can guarantee the opposite is true for whatever they say.

I’ve been waiting on heritage foundations talking points about what they’re going to do to counter the message of police reform.

I hope Biden makes a campaign video of Pres Bone Spurs saying that we shouldn’t do anymore testing and the virus will be gone. Is this really our president? My God.

by Anonymousreply 302June 16, 2020 12:15 AM

More needs to be made of the rethugs holding Obama hearings in the middle of a pandemic.

The ads just write themselves.

by Anonymousreply 303June 16, 2020 12:17 AM

R290. There is a reason we never read about the hedge funds anymore.

Because the hedge funds bought all of the local newspapers. And all of the local networks. And the all of the cable networks. And all of the radio stations. They own all the media now.

They bought it up right right under our noses.

by Anonymousreply 304June 16, 2020 12:19 AM

They bought up all the media and turned it into concierge news.

by Anonymousreply 305June 16, 2020 12:20 AM

R304 when I read stuff like that it just let you know how much work the Democrats have to do and it’s very unfair for them. It is a truly gargantuan amount of work that’s laid at their feet and when they don’t get all of it done, which is nearly impossible, they get blamed. We have to have Democrats in charge for decades again with healthy margins if we’re going to get this country back on the right path.

by Anonymousreply 306June 16, 2020 12:22 AM

FCI can get his congressional friends to do something about the hedgeholes. Congress is the last chance before the hedges own us all.

They are now into residential property. That should sound the alarms.

Hospitals, media, energy, transportation, retail and tech are all completely owned by these shady funds.

It’s unbelievable that all the citizens just stood by and watched it happen.

by Anonymousreply 307June 16, 2020 12:23 AM

R307 that’s what happens when the Democrats were booted out of Congress or only control one branch. Sadly those hedge funders have so much power that they would absolutely sink the Democrat’s chance of holding onto the house and definitely would prevent them getting the Senate. If anything were to be done it would have to be if the Democrats gained a very healthy margin in both houses of Congress. However, they likely lose the next midterm. The sad reality is the public rarely gets to find out how many bad things are actually stopped by Democrats behind the scenes. They only see the stuff that actually gets through usually because of republicans and a very few swing state/district Democrats. Believe me the amount of horrible things stopped behind the scenes would blow your mind. The good side is always busy stopping things and I think it’s all by design to keep them busy if you know what I mean.

by Anonymousreply 308June 16, 2020 12:37 AM

Yes FCI, I agree with you completely.

by Anonymousreply 309June 16, 2020 12:41 AM

I would guess most Americans don't know much about hedge funds, or how much they own, is the issue.

by Anonymousreply 310June 16, 2020 2:51 AM

Mercers = hedge funds

by Anonymousreply 311June 16, 2020 6:30 AM

Hedge funds are becoming the predominant landlords now.

This is getting out of hand. Technically this is serfdom.

and when those pensions go bust these guys will be long gone with the loot.

by Anonymousreply 312June 16, 2020 6:40 AM

These guys make Bernie Madoff look like a pickpocket.

by Anonymousreply 313June 16, 2020 6:50 AM

FCI r308 any positive news for us? I need a glimmer of hope.

by Anonymousreply 314June 16, 2020 11:04 AM

[quote]Yes, she did. She is a gun toting Confederate and proud of it.

Ah, Cindy Hyde-White, Cracker Congresscunt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 315June 16, 2020 11:17 AM

Donald Trump has argued frequently of late that China is rooting for Joe Biden come November’s U.S. presidential election. In Beijing, however, officials have come around to support four more years of Trump.

The chief reason? A belief that the benefit of the erosion of America’s postwar alliance network would outweigh any damage to China from continued trade disputes and geopolitical instability.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 316June 16, 2020 11:59 AM

Prosecutor in Roger Stone Case Will Testify About Barr’s Intervention

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 317June 16, 2020 3:24 PM

Oh geez, what is he babbling about now? "Some may not even know that's what they want..."

by Anonymousreply 318June 16, 2020 4:28 PM

NBC:

Trump signs executive order on policing amid mounting pressure over lethal incidents

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 319June 16, 2020 5:10 PM

Too little too late.

by Anonymousreply 320June 16, 2020 5:12 PM

Trump’s 2020 polls are getting worse. Here’s proof.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 321June 16, 2020 5:58 PM

Here is a new article about the Hedge fund scam

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 322June 16, 2020 6:13 PM

I made a separate thread about the hedges. But here is a preview:

“Last week, the U.S. Department of Labor opened the door for plan sponsors to add private equity funds to their 401(k) plans. That’s a huge win for the private equity industry since 401ks hold nearly $9 trillion in assets and a monstrous setback to American workers who invest in 401ks for retirement security.

After over three decades of egregious retail price gouging by mutual fund companies—as to which the DOL turned a blind eye—401k costs have in recent years been trending downward thanks primarily to widespread excessive-fee private class action litigation. Now, if private equity is embraced, 401k costs will skyrocket, risk will dramatically increase and transparency will plummet.“

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 323June 16, 2020 6:17 PM

R314 Just look at all the polls. Internals will be brutal. He’s tied in TX and only up 2 in Arkansas. Ernst is down in IA.

by Anonymousreply 324June 16, 2020 6:39 PM

FCI and others. Crazy conspiracy theorist here.... I'm the guy who's posted my belief that the Russians did interfere in our 2016 election, were able to hack the final tallies in crucial electoral states, and were able to give Trump the slim electoral victory over Hillary Clinton. Of course they can and will interfere again, especially considering the Trump administration has basically left the door wide open for them.

But I believe they are gonna do something different this time, (and I've posted this theory on this thread and others previously, but I keep posting so more people will read). Putin doesn't really care so much who our president is, he has enough control already. His chief goal is to divide and conquer, cause as much violence and unrest as is possible, A RACE WAR, (these demonstrations didn't just happen!).

It would be way too implausible to give Trump the election again this time: there isn't the Hillary hatred that existed 4 years ago, and we have awoken from the coma we were put in 2016... I think he plans on framing the winner. Giving votes to Biden in any state/counties that are close or are won by Trump. If Biden wins by 1 point, inch it up to 1.5; but this time, the hackers will deliberately leave tracks.....This way, the day after Trump loses, screams Voter Fraud and demands an investigation - as we all know he will! - they'll investigate and actually find something. Fox News, Breitbart, etc will all run with it, screaming "See!", Obama, Biden, and Clinton WERE the ones colluding with Russia all this time, and here is the proof! It will cause doubt among Democratic voters, especially Black voters, (or so they hope), and mass rioting may result on both sides. It's been their plan all along! .... and the investigation will also cause massive delays in turning over power, possibly go to the Supreme Court to decide, (like they did in 2000), possibly delay Biden't inauguration, and thus give the Republicans more time to do all their criminal shit....

Also keep in mind, Trump will SHOCKED he lost this time, as shocked as he was from "winning" the first time. He only found out after the election that Putin helped, and he expects Putin to again. It would explain why he's so out of control, he knows the outcome so anything he says or does doesn't matter, it's in the bag. So when loses this time out, his shock will be genuine! (Putin informs Trump only what's absolutely necessary for him to know).

This plan is in the KGB playbook.

So when everybody is rejoicing in Biden's victory the day after the election, please have your skepticism ready. And as my dad used to say "Bolten down the hatches!"

by Anonymousreply 325June 16, 2020 6:53 PM

R325 It wouldn’t surprise me. I’ll pass along your thoughts to my friends but I suspect others know this could happen. Intel will not be quiet on this. Keep up the good work and keep spreading your theory.

by Anonymousreply 326June 16, 2020 7:03 PM

Interesting R325. That makes sense.

I would also add to it that at least once a day he tweets just the words "law and order" as a rally cry. He wants the militias locked and loaded.

This is why I get so enraged every time someone says something along the lines of wanting to see him lose in anguish in November rather than prosecuted and/or carried out now. It's just too dangerous to wait.

by Anonymousreply 327June 16, 2020 7:16 PM

CNN:

Trump administration sues Bolton over book dispute

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 328June 16, 2020 9:39 PM

Bullyfrog Barr

Why wasn't the shit knocked out of him when he was much younger? Or he just picked on the gentle, kind-hearted kids?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 329June 16, 2020 10:27 PM

R325 has been inside my personal nightmares.

by Anonymousreply 330June 16, 2020 11:28 PM

Well Biden going to win by suck a huge margin that it won’t matter.

And who cares what a bunch of trolls on the Internet are claiming. Nobody is falling for that crap anymore. It’s just other trolls repeating it.

They tried to finish the coup but it failed. Now they are going to take the money and run

by Anonymousreply 331June 17, 2020 12:19 AM

[quote]suck a huge margin

Pics please.

by Anonymousreply 332June 17, 2020 10:00 AM

'Appalling' And 'Lawless': AG Barr Hammered For Protecting Trump | The Beat With Ari Melber | MSNBC

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 333June 17, 2020 2:14 PM

CNBC:

Senate Republicans reveal police reform bill that breaks with Democrats on key issues

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 334June 17, 2020 4:08 PM

Maybe the title of these threads should just be changed to: "What has that orange motherfucker done today?"

Because that's what I say to myself every time I wake up and turn on the computer.

by Anonymousreply 335June 17, 2020 4:09 PM

Daily Beast:

Trump Considers Suing His Niece Over Her Tell-All Book, Saying She Signed an NDA

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 336June 17, 2020 4:15 PM

Which is exactly why she needed to lay low until publication....its harder to put the horse back in the barn once its out.

by Anonymousreply 337June 17, 2020 4:49 PM

Rep. Katie Porter On Lack Of PPP Fund Transparency: ‘I’m Going To Know’ | Stephanie Ruhle | MSNBC

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 338June 17, 2020 5:36 PM

Swalwell: The Country Could Be Healing Had John Bolton Testified In The Impeachment Hearing | MSNBC

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 339June 17, 2020 5:37 PM

Well, Colbert has the Bolton book!

He will be on his show next Tuesday.

I wonder if he’s read it already. Technically he didn’t buy it.

A

by Anonymousreply 340June 17, 2020 5:47 PM

Barr's New Mueller Nightmare: Key Prosecutor To Tell All Under Oath | MSNBC

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 341June 17, 2020 5:51 PM

Glenn Kirschner:

John Bolton's "Tell-All" Book and Bill Barr's "Do-All-For-Donald" Agenda

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 342June 17, 2020 5:53 PM

Colbert will probably deliver a better, clearer, more hard-hitting interview than anyone on the news these days. He's got more balls than all of CNN and MSNBC anchors combined (never mind the toadies over at Fox).

by Anonymousreply 343June 17, 2020 5:55 PM

Bolton Says House Should Have Investigated Trump for Impeachable Actions Beyond Ukraine

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 344June 17, 2020 6:45 PM

Well gee, Mr. Bolton, maybe you should have FUCKING TESTIFIED TO THAT then!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 345June 17, 2020 6:48 PM

Bolton has got a LOT of nerve since he REFUSED to testify in the house.

Unbelievable nerve on this guy.

His book is toast. The best we can hope for is a leaked transcript. IM LOOKING AT YOU COLBERT GUEST LIASON!!!!

by Anonymousreply 346June 17, 2020 6:48 PM

His publisher doesn't seem terribly afraid of any lawsuits. And, of course, once it's out, there's no putting the toothpaste back in the tube.

We may all hate Bolton for his hypocrisy, but there are a fair amount of conservatives out there who will listen to him over any of the authors of previous books.

by Anonymousreply 347June 17, 2020 6:52 PM

John Bolton: The Scandal of Trump's China Policy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 348June 17, 2020 7:35 PM

The Never-Trump faction has started a SuperPac to turn out GOP voters for Joe Biden. They are targeting voters in battleground states. This group is a complement to Project Lincoln.

I don't think "bloodbath" adequately describes how badly that Trump and the GOP are going to lose.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 349June 17, 2020 9:38 PM

To be fair, Bolton was banned from testifying, but he really should have disregarded that order. He just had to sell his books. Nevertheless, he’s got some bombshells in there.

by Anonymousreply 350June 17, 2020 9:58 PM

I think the publisher is going to forge ahead unless an injunction is granted and enforced. Getting today's NY Times headline certainly secured that.

Bolton is an greedy coward but bring on more damage I say.

by Anonymousreply 351June 17, 2020 10:01 PM

I seem to recall that our DataLounge astrologers predicted that Trump would have a bad year... and they weren't kidding.

This would be a good weekend for Trump to resign. If his family told him to do it, I think he would do it.

by Anonymousreply 352June 17, 2020 10:02 PM

Another one of Mitch's favorite boys from Kentucky, a 38 y.o. was voted for approval to the U.S. Court of Appeals for D.C.. Susan Collins voted no. The American Barr Association deemed Justin Walker unqualified.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 353June 17, 2020 10:48 PM

The declared heterosexual bachelor with his now, 'blonde Donnie' hair color, has found religion.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 354June 17, 2020 11:01 PM

He looks like a gay game show host in his Twitter pic

by Anonymousreply 355June 17, 2020 11:50 PM

Three Amigos of Ted Cruz, Matt Gaetz, & Jim Jordan.

Bizarre:

[quote]Sunday night, Cruz jumped into a Twitter back-and-forth between brawny 70-year-old actor Ron Perlman, known for his roles in Hellboy and Sons of Anarchy, and Florida congressman Matt Gaetz, known for his love of attention. Cruz injected himself into the conversation in order to defend Ohio congressman Jim Jordan’s honor, after Perlman called him ugly. Then, in a strange attempt to challenge Perlman’s toughness, Cruz tweeted that the actor should physically grapple with Jordan, who once coached wrestling at Ohio State.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 356June 18, 2020 12:18 AM

Speaking of Gaetz...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 357June 18, 2020 12:24 AM

An article on The Week suggests that Trump doesn't really want to be reelected. He has got himself in such a place that he's caught between a rock and a hard spot. If he loses, the SDNY pounces and he spends the rest of his life in court. If he wins, he's facing another impeachment inquiry with a Democratic Senate and is labeled a lame duck. If he loses, he can start his own news network and make a lot more money which is all he really cares about anyway. If he is convinced he's going to lose, he can take a cue from LBJ and avoid the public humiliation of losing. Decisions, decisions...

by Anonymousreply 358June 18, 2020 12:32 AM

Would LBJ have lost? I wonder if he could have pulled some magic out and won.

I still can’t believe Pres Bone Spurs said if we didn’t test there wouldn’t be a virus. Any other president and that would’ve been disqualifying and highly scandalous. He is one dumb motherfucker.

by Anonymousreply 359June 18, 2020 2:46 AM

There will be much "orange" at the July fireworks at Mr. Rushmore.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 360June 18, 2020 11:26 AM

^Mount, not Mr.

(damn flawed autocorrect)

by Anonymousreply 361June 18, 2020 11:31 AM

What slimes. There are only 7500 tickets allowed, but people had to pay $1 to join a lottery. I know it’s only $1, but they won’t see that money back.

by Anonymousreply 362June 18, 2020 1:36 PM

r360:the petition to put DJT on Mount Rushmore.

15 yo gets 35 sign-ups.

Gaetz, Gohmert, D. Collins, Biggs, J. Jordan, Cotton, Kemp, DeSantis, Hyde-Smith, Ernst, M. Blackburn, LadyG, T. Scott, etc., would perhaps love it!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 363June 18, 2020 1:53 PM

How about South Carolina instead of South Dakota?

Maybe change Caesar's Head to Trump's Head at Caesar's Head State Park in SC.

Lindsey Graham & Tim Scott; ladies hop on it. Give it an orange makeover after the chiseling.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 364June 18, 2020 2:12 PM

Supreme Court rules against Trump administration attempt to end DACA, a win for undocumented immigrants brought to U.S. as children

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 365June 18, 2020 2:17 PM

Colbert:

Leaked Excerpts From Bolton's Book Detail Trump's Pattern Of Corruption And Obstruction

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 366June 18, 2020 3:00 PM

Reuters:

Top Pentagon official Wheelbarger resigns, urges colleagues to be guided by U.S. Constitution

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 367June 18, 2020 4:37 PM

Facebook removes Trump ads with symbol once used by Nazis to designate political prisoners

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 368June 18, 2020 6:12 PM

Speaker Pelosi: Trump 'Is Ethically Unfit' To Be President | Andrea Mitchell | MSNBC

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 369June 18, 2020 7:25 PM

It's a red-letter day for Donnie! Both Nancy Pelosi and John Bolton called him unfit for office. That's gotta be the first time those two ever agreed on anything.

by Anonymousreply 370June 18, 2020 7:32 PM

She also referred to him as WHAT’SHIISNAME!!!!!!!!!!

😂 😂 😂

by Anonymousreply 371June 18, 2020 7:49 PM

Never-Trump Republicans have cleverly used videos of Miss Lindsey's delivering old statements for campaign attack ads on Trump. These anti-Trump ads by these anti-Trump Republicans are effective.and very well done; The Tom Perez led DNC could learn from them, but the energy, initiatives, and innovation are not there. To win the Senate, Democrats must be smart, piercing, diligent, and focused.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 372June 18, 2020 8:25 PM

The thread about Nancy Pelosi taking down portraits in Congress of Confederates has really triggered the racists in that particular thread. They are pulling out all the usual white nationalist talking points. When someone mentioned that we could honor that history with actually having portraits and statues and monuments to the slaves it’s nothing but crickets.

by Anonymousreply 373June 18, 2020 10:01 PM

I never understood the pandering to the Confederacy: You LOST the war, ladies!

by Anonymousreply 374June 18, 2020 10:38 PM

Yeah - GET OVAH IT!

by Anonymousreply 375June 18, 2020 11:28 PM

THEY WERE TRAITORS TO THE UNITED STATES

by Anonymousreply 376June 18, 2020 11:29 PM

At least the Germans had the decency to be ashamed after WWII. They banned the Nazi flag* and all landmarks celebrating party members.

*(In lieu of flying the Nazi flag at German white supremacist rallies these days, do you know what they fly? That’s right; the Confederate flag.)

by Anonymousreply 377June 18, 2020 11:46 PM

Apropos, R277, since the Nazis envied the US's Jim Crow laws so much, they used them as inspiration:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 378June 19, 2020 3:37 AM

*R377- pardon

by Anonymousreply 379June 19, 2020 3:37 AM

Billy Barr not welcomed in Boston.

[quote]Police Commissioner William G. Gross came under withering criticism Thursday for meeting with controversial US Attorney General William Barr, prompting Gross to repeatedly defend his decision to visit with the nation’s top law enforcement official to discuss race and police relations. Speaking in a harsh and at times emotional tone, Gross struck back at city councilors and public officials who sharply criticized him for agreeing to meet with Barr, who has been met with a wave of criticism amid the anti-police-brutality protests sweeping the nation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 380June 19, 2020 2:25 PM

Morbidly obese DJT toady, Generalissimo Barr:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 381June 19, 2020 2:32 PM

Glenn Kirschner:

Bill Barr's top officials flee the Justice Department. Distancing themselves from Trump?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 382June 19, 2020 2:50 PM

Bloomberg:

Trump Vows to Submit ‘Enhanced Papers’ After Supreme Court DACA Ruling

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 383June 19, 2020 2:51 PM

[quote]Trump Vows to Submit ‘Enhanced Papers’

Laced with LSD?

by Anonymousreply 384June 19, 2020 2:52 PM

Re r383, too late, you turd! (Trump, not OP.)

by Anonymousreply 385June 19, 2020 2:56 PM

^ to continue my post at r385, Dump thinks he can just submit these papers to the SC and get a snap ruling. His deplorable base will believe it. But he has to start all over again.

by Anonymousreply 386June 19, 2020 2:58 PM

Barr's efforts to scrap the U.S. Constitution and install a Trump family dictatorship are facing hurdles he didn't expect.

The U.S. military balked at his initiative.

by Anonymousreply 387June 19, 2020 3:20 PM

Reuters:

Trump administration heads to court to block release of Bolton memoir

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 388June 19, 2020 4:07 PM

At this point I’m sure all the juicy tidbits have been released. So who cares anymore?

by Anonymousreply 389June 19, 2020 5:46 PM

I think the book is embargoed until the official release. I may be wrong but I think that only certain details can be revealed by those reviewers/reporters who got an advanced copy. Although I’m not sure, and I can’t imagine that stuff wouldn’t leak.

by Anonymousreply 390June 19, 2020 6:22 PM

R389, they probably want to intimidate anyone else in the WH who is thinking of writing a book.

by Anonymousreply 391June 19, 2020 7:23 PM

There are dozens, if not hundreds of copies of the book out there already. The staff at the Colbert show has them, and I don't think they're bound by any sort of journalistic set of ethics. It'll be scanned, leaked and put online if Trump wins his stupid little lawsuit.

by Anonymousreply 392June 19, 2020 7:28 PM

Have you encountered this captcha?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 393June 19, 2020 8:25 PM

That's great, R393. Especially love the baby with the sippy cup!

by Anonymousreply 394June 19, 2020 8:28 PM

Who should I hate more? Trump or Bolton?

by Anonymousreply 395June 19, 2020 9:47 PM

Who should I hate more? Trump or Bolton?

by Anonymousreply 396June 19, 2020 9:47 PM

They are both obsessed with money; and personal enrichment is valued over anything else. That drives all their decisions.

Neither belongs in government.

by Anonymousreply 397June 19, 2020 10:11 PM

CNN:

Small Business Administration and Treasury shift course, will disclose PPP borrowers over $150,000

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 398June 20, 2020 12:08 AM

Bolton is scum but you know every word he said is true.

Btw- I know Rep. Sylvia Garcia from Texas. I didn’t know if I said that during the impeachment trial. She’s self quarantined right now.

by Anonymousreply 399June 20, 2020 12:46 AM

Don’t know what this means but it isn’t good.

Justice Dept. prosecutor who investigated Rudolph W. Giuliani, others close to Trump abruptly steps down

Attorney General William P. Barr announced late Friday night that U.S. Attorney Geoffrey Berman, of the Southern District of New York, is stepping down. President Trump intends to nominate Jay Clayton, chairman of the Securities and Exchange Commission, to take over the position, Barr said.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 400June 20, 2020 2:23 AM

R400 oh fuck

by Anonymousreply 401June 20, 2020 2:26 AM

U.S. Attorney Who Investigated Trump Associates Is Abruptly Replaced

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 402June 20, 2020 2:28 AM

he just issued a statement he's refusing to step down until Trump's next pick is confirmed

this is an insane level of corruption

by Anonymousreply 403June 20, 2020 3:21 AM

clearly Berman was presiding over some cases, possibly involving Trump or Giuliani that Trump wants Barr to interfere with

by Anonymousreply 404June 20, 2020 3:22 AM

They said it would keep getting crazier and crazier.

Trump is like an animal backed into a corner.

by Anonymousreply 405June 20, 2020 3:23 AM

I just want to know if Barr is in legal jeopardy himself with all this corruption he's engaging in on behalf of Trump

that fat fuck needs to fry when this administration hopefully comes to an end in January

by Anonymousreply 406June 20, 2020 3:24 AM

He needs to have his license revoked.

by Anonymousreply 407June 20, 2020 3:28 AM

Oh, yes, r406.

See: Mitchell, John

Bloated Billy is gonna be hauled before both the Senate AND the House and grilled like the far pig he is. No amount of lies, refusing to answer or pleading he was "just doing my job" will save him.

by Anonymousreply 408June 20, 2020 3:34 AM

I say impeach Barr! Now!! Five minutes ago, I actually was resigned to waiting to November to boot everyone, but this is beyond belief. The House should move on this. That’ll leave an indelible mark on Barr’s legacy. Not that he cares!

by Anonymousreply 409June 20, 2020 3:35 AM

I hope over the weekend The House leaders all speak on this at the very least.

this is ridiculous

we're truly in a banana republic

by Anonymousreply 410June 20, 2020 3:38 AM

The corruption is epic.

The DOJ/Barr put out a press release announcing Berman’s “resignation” without ever talking to him.

by Anonymousreply 411June 20, 2020 4:03 AM

wow just learned a Bannon associate is now in charge of Voice of America and fired all the top staff there

clearly Trump and the right wing are going to change the whole outlet now to promote their lies propaganda and bigotry. This shit gets broadcast ALL OVER THE WORLD

disgusting!

the senate repigs confirmed this shit

by Anonymousreply 412June 20, 2020 4:39 AM

Congress should have moved on censoring and removal of Barr many months ago. Barr is destroying the fabric of U.S. democracy to protect a crime family and their key cohorts.

Barr's daily excessive and exquisite dining happens during and between his conspiring to instill a DJT monarchy.

by Anonymousreply 413June 20, 2020 10:06 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 414June 20, 2020 10:31 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 415June 20, 2020 10:33 AM

Barr apparently did talk to Berman - tried to lure him out of office by offering him another job. Berman said no. So Barr lied to the public that Berman had resigned, thinking they could do an end-run around Berman. That's actually very Trumpian.

This is going to have ramifications beyond Trump. DOJ defendants are going to argue that the Attorney General of the US is a known liar, so any evidence presented by the DOJ is tainted. Messy.

I hope someone reports Barr to the bar. He could lose his law license over this.

by Anonymousreply 416June 20, 2020 10:45 AM

What would it take to impeach Barr? Same as the POTUS? I certainly hope Berman files over the weekend on Ghouliani. I'll bet that's about wrapping up.

by Anonymousreply 417June 20, 2020 12:44 PM

[quote]Bloated Billy is gonna be hauled before both the Senate AND the House and grilled like the far pig he is. No amount of lies, refusing to answer or pleading he was "just doing my job" will save him.

THIS is why Kamala Harris needs to stay where she is, or be made AG.

VP is a waste of her capabilities.

by Anonymousreply 418June 20, 2020 1:44 PM

Is anyone else getting a Jonestown/Heaven's Gate vibe from the impending Gathering of the Trumpalos in Tulsa?

by Anonymousreply 419June 20, 2020 1:48 PM

Yes, R419. They want violence. They want chaos any and everywhere they can create it.

Cheetolini still wants to invade Seattle and deploy troops in Greenwich Village.

by Anonymousreply 420June 20, 2020 1:52 PM

How long until we hear that Berman was investigating Ivanka, Don Jr., and Eric?

by Anonymousreply 421June 20, 2020 1:56 PM

Agreed, r419. They're all spitting and screaming at each other in the middle of a pandemic, not a mask in sight. Even the ones who acknowledge that there is a serious disease making the rounds. They are more than willing to die for their Adderall-addicted god.

And sadly, I think r420 is right, too. The righties flocking to Tulsa are looking for a little of the ultraviolence tonight. Miller and Bannon and Trump and Barr are all counting on it, and don't look for the local police force to do the right thing.

by Anonymousreply 422June 20, 2020 1:59 PM

If Dump & Barr manage to oust Berman, his staff will make sure investigation information comes out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 423June 20, 2020 2:37 PM

[bold]Federal judge declines to order delay of John Bolton's tell-all book about Trump administration[/bold]

[quote]Although the judge declined to delay the book's publication, the government's lawsuit remains alive, partly because it also seeks an order seizing any profits Bolton would earn.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 424June 20, 2020 3:08 PM

Let Bolton's book become a big hit. But no profits to Bolton or Trump and the federal government whereby Mnuchin does something such as channeling proceeds into Ivanka's expense account.

No, a judge needs to oder the profits be given to charity. Giving it to animal care agencies and environmental and wildlife protection causes, would be nice.

I believe Bolton's book is basically truthful. He's still an ass for not testifying before the House committee during the impeachment hearings.

by Anonymousreply 425June 20, 2020 3:27 PM

^order, not oder

by Anonymousreply 426June 20, 2020 3:31 PM

Yes R425 let them both get maximum damage from this book!

by Anonymousreply 427June 20, 2020 6:29 PM

R418 people are now wondering if Klobuchar might be up for AG too

by Anonymousreply 428June 20, 2020 6:45 PM

Trump Fires U.S. Attorney Who Investigated His Associates

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 429June 20, 2020 7:50 PM

what do we know about the new acting US attorney?

by Anonymousreply 430June 20, 2020 7:56 PM

Trump just told reporters that he's not involved in the firing of Berman, but Barr's letter says Trump is the one who ordered his removal.

by Anonymousreply 431June 20, 2020 8:21 PM

both Trump and Barr are liars so you can't go by either of them

we'll have to wait for more Berman comments

by Anonymousreply 432June 20, 2020 8:23 PM

I think I saw a tweet where some associate said if he was to be fired, all sorts of information would be revealed.

It was a lady that tweeted that.

by Anonymousreply 433June 20, 2020 8:28 PM

R430, she’s currently Berman’s deputy, so may be trustworthy.

by Anonymousreply 434June 20, 2020 8:29 PM

They can't even get their lies straight. So much self-own in that administration.

by Anonymousreply 435June 20, 2020 8:31 PM

honestly r428, I suspect she's too toxic for AG as well right now. I suspect that will be a person of color too.

by Anonymousreply 436June 20, 2020 8:31 PM

Everyone knows that Berman was investigating Trump.

Trump needs a third party to fire Berman or it is DOCUMENTED Obstruction of Justice.

Impeachment V 2.0 with RECEIPTS.

I hope Berman transfers copies of all his files to Schiff on the House Intel Committee.

Schiff can wade through the DB international money laundering.

by Anonymousreply 437June 20, 2020 8:39 PM

And like Bolton said:

Trump made Obstruction of Justice a way of life.

by Anonymousreply 438June 20, 2020 8:40 PM

CNN:

Trump on firing of Geoffrey Berman: 'I'm not involved'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 439June 20, 2020 9:25 PM

6 Trump campaign aides currently in Tulsa to prep for Trumps rally have tested positive for Covid-19. This will not end well.

by Anonymousreply 440June 20, 2020 9:47 PM

R440, I feel terrible that I laughed at that news.

by Anonymousreply 441June 20, 2020 9:49 PM

One of the campaign workers tested negative just yesterday then started feeling bad and tested positive the very next day.

by Anonymousreply 442June 20, 2020 10:11 PM

if only the deplorables could be isolated together so they won't infect the innocent rest of us when they return home from this klan rally

by Anonymousreply 443June 20, 2020 10:20 PM

Trump saying he was not involved in his own firing? What a clusterfuck. Ha ha ha ha.

Remove Trump & Barr.

by Anonymousreply 444June 20, 2020 10:36 PM

The Democratic assistant is going to take over. What are the odds Barr fires her before Monday morning?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 445June 20, 2020 10:48 PM

Berman is not stupid. He allowed himself enough time to back-up everything.👍

by Anonymousreply 446June 20, 2020 10:50 PM

[quote] What are the odds Barr fires her before Monday morning?

Friday nights are best, of course, but desperate times call for desperate measures.

by Anonymousreply 447June 20, 2020 10:53 PM

Get him, Nancy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 448June 20, 2020 11:36 PM

Get him, Nancy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 449June 20, 2020 11:36 PM

[quote]Trump says Barr did the firing; Barr claims Trump did the firing.

Daddies! daddies! You both lie! But I loves you like a ladybug snacking on a corn stalk!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 450June 21, 2020 12:21 AM

Elizabeth Warren calls for Barr to resign over the botched Berman firing.

I know it is the weekend, but where are the rest of the Democrats in the Senate and House demanding Barr's immediate resignation?

Can't a Republican or two at least express disapproval? Susan Collins, are you 'concerned'?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 451June 21, 2020 12:32 AM

All this calling for Barr to resign is bullshit. Don't waste your breath. He is not going to resign! He will keep doing shit until he is disbarred and removed. Same for his Orange twin.

by Anonymousreply 452June 21, 2020 12:43 AM

r445...Audrey Strauss investigated Iran-Contra...and the AG at the time...Bill Barr...recommended to Bush that he pardon them, and Bush did...letting all the real criminals off. This does not bode well. People forget his corruption goes way back. Im surprised he was confirmed at all with his public corruption baggage .

by Anonymousreply 453June 21, 2020 12:44 AM

R453 the amount of former federal prosecutors turned commentators who seemed to think highly of Barr at the time of his confirmation was quite staggering to me. They didn't seem to be aware of his previous misdeeds during the Bush Sr administration

by Anonymousreply 454June 21, 2020 12:58 AM

Calling upon Barr to resign generates more scrutinizing eyes on his behavior beyond the usual critics. The House could do a "no confidence" vote that will be a part of his corrupt legacy.

by Anonymousreply 455June 21, 2020 1:38 AM

R455 - I hope so!

by Anonymousreply 456June 21, 2020 1:39 AM

Barr needs to be captured, restrained, ñot fed, and dangle a roasted chicken in front.of his face, hour after hour. That would be torture for him.

by Anonymousreply 457June 21, 2020 1:42 AM

You made me laugh r457. I saw Boobies Barr on the news about half an hour ago and I couldn't get over the size of his mouth. It's predatory. If he got anywhere near your hypothetical chicken it would gone in one gulp.

by Anonymousreply 458June 21, 2020 3:53 AM

he looks like the real life version of Chief Wiggum from The Simpsons

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 459June 21, 2020 4:15 AM

Me hungry.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 460June 21, 2020 4:18 AM

Can someone make a list of everything that has happened in the last 7 days?

It’s been a monumental week for democracy.

It would make a great Sunday thread.

by Anonymousreply 461June 21, 2020 4:20 AM

This guy is only 350lbs from the part.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 462June 21, 2020 4:22 AM

Wrong, r460!

It's "me so hungry!"

Try this site, r461.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 463June 21, 2020 6:25 AM

A deplorable blocked me on twitter for some reason so I logged out and saw the level of cray-cray in his tweets. In five tweets, here is what I found:

Tweet #1: testimony that thousands of people were blocked outside at the arena gates because of vile BLM protestors;

Tweet #2: the fact that KPop teens and AOC could book one million seats for the event is proof that mail-in votes will allow massive fraud and must therefore be prohibited;

Tweet #3: Trump is 110% right that if you burn the flag you should go to jail *without trial* for one year

Tweet #4: The rally is a huge success as the TV rating was the best ever (remember that a lot of people watched for the meltdown and we weren't disappointed)

Tweet #5: Biden is a puppet of China and Hunter Biden walked away with 1.5 billion

All this in just the last five tweets.

As you can see the level of delusion in Trump's base is absolutely staggering. Scary actually.

Tweet #3:

by Anonymousreply 464June 21, 2020 6:40 AM

R464 sounds like the shit Fox will be saying today and tomorrow

by Anonymousreply 465June 21, 2020 9:33 AM

They were obviously saying last night r465 or else the deplorable quoted at r464 would not have been able to regurgitate it.

by Anonymousreply 466June 21, 2020 9:59 AM

We were discussing this in the other thread, that Republicans are saying that Trump is sabotaging himself because he doesn't want to win re-election.

It occurred to me that maybe this is the Republicans' way of giving Trump a soft exit to a resignation.... Trump isn't resigning because he's about to suffer a historic loss, oh no.... Trump is quitting because he hates the job/can't be himself, etc....

by Anonymousreply 467June 21, 2020 12:53 PM

R467, the powers that be (I don’t even know who they are) would have to give Dump an offer he can’t refuse. Even then, I don’t see him leaving without full pardons for him and his kids (well, maybe not his kids, I don’t think he cares about any of them except Ivanka). But I think he’d have to be intimidated—if he doesn’t resign, hints of what might come out. I don’t think peepee tapes would do it, but info that would destroy his businesses? Yup.

I also do think some deplorables will peel off. Not all of them, for sure, but if there’s one thing losers hate, it’s losers. Most will still continue to make excuses for Dump.

by Anonymousreply 468June 21, 2020 1:08 PM

He doesn’t want out – he sees his second term as a chance to go even further than he’s gone without the fear of reelection hanging over his head.

by Anonymousreply 469June 21, 2020 1:36 PM

Maybe they'll let the Dump family take exile.

Pripyat is positively bucolic, I hear

by Anonymousreply 470June 21, 2020 1:40 PM

Trump's core base of one-third+ of the electorate will not desert him. He is still receiving high approval numbers from those that identify as Republians. He's losing independent voters and Democrats can't stand him.

People must vote and get rid of him and hopefully toss out that disgusting Mitch McConnell as the Senate Majority leader.

Trump and cohorts have every intention to cheat again. This time in perhaps more clever and disguised way. While Putin will continue to meddle in Trump's behalf, there are plenty of corrupt domestic operatives and they are organized. Watch Facebook; they have their agenda too.

by Anonymousreply 471June 21, 2020 1:57 PM

R471, good post, and a reminder that we can’t let up. He actually is losing Republican voters (his approval numbers have slipped), but it’s small chips at a time. However, hopefully when you add up the little chips, it will make a difference in November. But again, we cannot take our foot off the gas pedal.

by Anonymousreply 472June 21, 2020 2:23 PM

Glenn Kirschner:

Bill Barr fires U.S. Attorney Berman. Bolton's book reveals why.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 473June 21, 2020 3:21 PM

You guys, deplorables are starting to distance themselves from their master.

I’m noticing that they are trying to turn the narrative into “he was never a republican. He was never one of us”

Don’t let them pull this charade. They worshipped him up until a month ago.

by Anonymousreply 474June 21, 2020 3:34 PM

Speaking of Bolton's book, somebody on my Facebook feed has downloaded a copy and made a PDF of the whole thing and is giving it away to everyone. No doubt this will be all over FB by the end of the day.

by Anonymousreply 475June 21, 2020 3:36 PM

A good article in The Atlantic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 476June 21, 2020 4:17 PM

Thanks r476

[quote] As he continues down this road, Barr is doing his best to make John Mitchell, President Richard Nixon’s disgraced attorney general, look like a man of principle.

by Anonymousreply 477June 21, 2020 5:43 PM

Gay people need to familiarize themselves with this guy. He is bad news.

by Anonymousreply 478June 21, 2020 5:47 PM

Richard Painter Twitter

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 479June 21, 2020 6:29 PM

We really should’ve dealt with the birtherism nonsense early on. We allowed it to go on for years and there should’ve been marches and protests over it because the entire Republican party was taking part. We should’ve never let it go on as long as it did.

by Anonymousreply 480June 21, 2020 6:30 PM

Stormy Daniels comment

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 481June 21, 2020 6:36 PM

The Trump Tulsa rally

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 482June 21, 2020 6:40 PM

Tucker Carlson defames Playboy Playmates and Sesame caaStreet muppets.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 483June 21, 2020 6:49 PM

Right on the money, r480. It goes back before that, though. Reagan was a world-class dog whistler and a ridiculous amount of America found it charming.

by Anonymousreply 484June 21, 2020 7:23 PM

I don't believe the narrative that Trump "wants to lose". I certainly believe he hates the responsibilities and demands of being President but he LOVES the power and pageantry that come with it. No way would Trump willingly give it up. He knows he's in legal jeopardy if he loses. Even if he manages a self-pardon that's not going to save him from state prosecution. NY AG James is onto him.

by Anonymousreply 485June 21, 2020 8:12 PM

Not to mention the hundreds of millions, if not billions, he and his family have grifted from the Treasury. Trump has made more money in the past 3 years than he has lost in his entire life....and thats a lot.

by Anonymousreply 486June 21, 2020 8:15 PM

yeah that was another NYT stupid article. Sometimes I wonder if the writers think before they write something.

by Anonymousreply 487June 21, 2020 8:17 PM

Miss Lindsey told Barr & Trump she has her own plan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 488June 21, 2020 8:22 PM

Let him or Pence pardon the shit out of the entire family. Federal courts would take forever. I prefer the dumb fucks end up in New York's state prison system.

by Anonymousreply 489June 21, 2020 10:26 PM

I saw the picture of Trump's return from the rally, where he's looking disheveled and his tie is hanging loose - a big tell for someone as image-conscious as Trump.

But where was everyone else? He had just had a terrible, embarrassing night... where was his family, why weren't they right behind him or walking with him? Where was Pence? I want to know what happened on the plane.

by Anonymousreply 490June 21, 2020 10:34 PM

I think lastnight, when Trump got back, we may have finally have had our "Ivanka, bring me the ax" moment from leader dearest

by Anonymousreply 491June 21, 2020 10:37 PM

Has anyone checked on the White House Rose Garden? 🌹 🥀 🪓

by Anonymousreply 492June 21, 2020 10:41 PM

rumor is Ivanka and Jared want Brad fired

by Anonymousreply 493June 21, 2020 10:45 PM

They are "pissed."

by Anonymousreply 494June 21, 2020 11:35 PM

Trump probably doesn't listen to most of Brad Parsçale's advice.

The stunt whereby DJT appeared outside St. John's Church with the Bible was a Hope Hicks idea. She's come-up with some other blunders for him.

by Anonymousreply 495June 22, 2020 1:59 AM

I'm looking forward to Wednesday when the House will have that hearing with 2 former DOJ people who recently got fired. I hope Berman attends too as he was invited. Barr needs to be called out in a hearing on his shit

by Anonymousreply 496June 22, 2020 3:51 AM

Diamond & Silk tweet about the pancake syrup.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 497June 22, 2020 10:01 AM

Tulsa World's rally pics.

Lipstick on a pig.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 498June 22, 2020 10:06 AM

[quote]Make Arenas Empty Again

[quote]out from behind the curtain came a weak and whiny D-list Rodney Dangerfield, obsessed with minor slights and not getting enough respect from the Fake News Media that he claims to hate but seems to be kind of super into.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 499June 22, 2020 12:31 PM

[quote]The attorney general, Bill Barr, undermined the rule of law by forcing out Geoffrey Berman, the United States attorney in Manhattan.

[quote]President Trump has long made clear that, for him, “rule of law” is a limited-utility slogan. By word and deed, he has demonstrated his belief that the law and its instrumentalities exist to serve him, personally and politically. He has pressured individuals and institutions to pervert their usual independent government missions to comply with a mandate of pure self-interest to protect the president’s friends and pursue the president’s adversaries. This explains Trump’s ire at his former attorney general, Jeff Sessions, for recusing himself from the Russia investigation; recusal made the protection part of the mandate harder to accomplish.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 500June 22, 2020 2:32 PM

Dãdã Trump and Dádēē Barr need give her more attention and satisfaction or she may stray.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 501June 22, 2020 3:42 PM

But why haven't impeachment hearings for Barr not yet begun?

by Anonymousreply 502June 22, 2020 3:42 PM

yesterday Nadler said since the repubs won't go for it, it'd be a waste of time. I also think the Democrats are playing politics and are scared to do anything else before the election.

I wouldn't be surprised if they go full steam ahead after election night though, no matter what happens.

by Anonymousreply 503June 22, 2020 6:49 PM

'ribbit'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 504June 22, 2020 8:17 PM

The Washington Post: William Barr's corruption probably can't save Trump.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 505June 22, 2020 8:20 PM

[quote]Attorney General William Barr has earned a reputation for being so hard-charging within the Justice Department that even his close aides call him “the Buffalo.”

Please don't be insulting buffaloes!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 506June 22, 2020 8:27 PM

Buffalo Bill

by Anonymousreply 507June 22, 2020 8:48 PM

More like Buffalo Dip.

by Anonymousreply 508June 22, 2020 9:18 PM

Politico:

Top Pompeo aide to testify about firing of State Dept. watchdog

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 509June 22, 2020 9:36 PM

Bolton's book apparently confirms that JaVanka wanted to push Pence out in favor of Nikki Haley. Bolton told Trump it was a bad idea, which Trump agreed with.

If I were Pence, I'd force JaVanka to put out a public statement of support. That would screw Haley.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 510June 22, 2020 10:39 PM

how quickly can Trump/Barr fire the new acting US attorney in the SDNY? Since she's a career professional they won't like her.

by Anonymousreply 511June 22, 2020 10:41 PM

Yes R507, He'd fuck him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 512June 22, 2020 10:52 PM

Tonight, Trump, Melania and Barron were hustled into the WH bunker after protesters attempted to take down a statue of Andrew Jackson in Lafayette Square. Reporters were asked to leave the WH. The now-notorious Park Police may have, once again, zapped protesters with pepper spray.

by Anonymousreply 513June 23, 2020 3:06 AM

I thought Melania and Barron didn’t live in the White House.

by Anonymousreply 514June 23, 2020 3:14 AM

My thought as well, R514. Add to that the fact he has been tweeting this whole time about random Black people committing crime, and maybe we can hypothesize maybe it's a lie.

by Anonymousreply 515June 23, 2020 3:20 AM

Yeah, I’ve seen no reporting that the Trumps were moved to the bunker.

by Anonymousreply 516June 23, 2020 3:21 AM

I misread a CNN report, R516, my apologies to the thread. The bit about the reporters being asked to leave is in a number of reported sources, and the reference to possible use of pepper spray was on MSNBC earlier this evening.

by Anonymousreply 517June 23, 2020 4:44 AM

What's the perceived danger to Melania so that she needs to be whisked off to a bunker? Her vagina may have been seen and visited by many but it hasn't been declared a national monument (yet).

by Anonymousreply 518June 23, 2020 5:02 AM

r502, they won't try to impeach Trump again this close to the election.

It sucks, but it's true.

by Anonymousreply 519June 23, 2020 7:09 AM

Sorry r502, you were talking about Barr, not Trump.

Well...same reason.

by Anonymousreply 520June 23, 2020 7:10 AM

I forget where I read it, but apparently Barr also lied to the NJ attorney, Carpenito, telling Carpenito that Berman was resigning. Carpenito found out the truth when Berman put out his statement saying that he was not resigning.

by Anonymousreply 521June 23, 2020 9:51 AM

R521, Josh Marshall posted that on his site. Carpenito told his staff about what had happened, and how Barr had misled him.

by Anonymousreply 522June 23, 2020 2:28 PM

This Barr is out of control. If anyone needs locked-up it is this thing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 523June 23, 2020 2:51 PM

My brother tested positive for COVID-19. Just found out. Texas cases are soaring. Local hospital officials in Houston said that we’re on a horrifying trajectory and Houston may be worse than any other US city to date it as little as 2 to 3 weeks. My brother doesn’t make the best decisions in his life so trust me he’s made some stupid decisions lately but I blame this on him and our incompetent immoral prez. He’s apolitical which drives my immediate family nuts.

by Anonymousreply 524June 23, 2020 3:31 PM

^Best wishes that your brother will recover without extreme symptoms.

by Anonymousreply 525June 23, 2020 3:45 PM

[quote]Local hospital officials in Houston said that we’re on a horrifying trajectory and Houston may be worse than any other US city to date it as little as 2 to 3 weeks.

If Harris County continues on the same new case trajectory as it is on at present, Houston could become the worst affected city in the U.S., according to nationally recognized infectious disease expert, Dr. Peter Hotez of the Baylor College of Medicine.

In a tweet Saturday morning, Hotez said if things continue as they are, Harris County could rival the situation that is currently being seen in Brazil.

“If we continue on the same trajectory, my worry is Houston could become the worst affected city right now in North America,” Hotez said in an interview with KPRC 2.

by Anonymousreply 526June 23, 2020 3:47 PM

R526 Yep! Our local county officials are doing a great job but people act like this is over and once we went to phase one of reopening it everybody started acting irresponsible. Once Pres Bone Spurs made wearing a mask political it was over. People went nuts.

R525 Thank you!

by Anonymousreply 527June 23, 2020 3:58 PM

The gov of TX still won’t mandate masks in public? Is he that scared of Trump? Houston has so many infections it will be a shitshow in the hospitals in what 12-14 days?

Sane people of Houston stay home!

by Anonymousreply 528June 23, 2020 4:51 PM

[quote]Once Pres Bone Spurs made wearing a mask political it was over. People went nuts.

Yes, yes, yes.

FCI, please keep us updated as to your brother. If you feel comfortable doing that, of course, no pressure. I know plenty of people who got sick (deathly ill in a few cases and fatally ill in one) and got tested after the fact. I'd be curious to know the trajectory of people who tested positive first. I hope your brother is spared the full brunt of the virus.

by Anonymousreply 529June 23, 2020 4:53 PM

R529 I will. He’s incredibly irresponsible and in being irresponsible went out with his 2 kids to various events he had no business bringing them. The oldest, 14, is awaiting results. The youngest, 5, is as well. All have underlying health conditions. My brother has the biggest heart but he is just infuriatingly irresponsible. I doubt he’ll learn.

by Anonymousreply 530June 23, 2020 5:11 PM

r519, it's not the election so much as the fact that we've still got the same Republican-dominated Senate in place, complete with Mitch McConnell, determined to defend Trump and his minions at all costs. As Rep. Nadler recently said, Barr deserves impeachment richly but it's not worth the effort with the McConnell gang controlling the Senate.

by Anonymousreply 531June 23, 2020 5:18 PM

I want to see McConnell dragged through the streets in rusty chain, naked and weeping as people pelt him with rotting fruit, garbage, fistfuls of dog shit, and water balloons filled with cum. Then I want him to beg for mercy as he is set up to be drawn and quartered In the middle of Thomas Circle like they would have done three hundred years ago without thinking twice about it.

Rooftop cocktail celebration on the rooftop of nearby Donovan House to follow.

by Anonymousreply 532June 23, 2020 5:28 PM

I would really need to see his nipple r532 before I could agree to your proposal.

by Anonymousreply 533June 23, 2020 5:34 PM

R533

by Anonymousreply 534June 23, 2020 5:38 PM

Senate Democrats Threaten to Block G.O.P. Police Reform Bill

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 535June 23, 2020 7:27 PM

From birtherism to 'treason': Trump's false allegations against Obama

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 536June 23, 2020 7:41 PM

Houston, you gotta problem!

You in danger, girl!

by Anonymousreply 537June 23, 2020 7:56 PM

Trump administration has considered ending coronavirus emergency, even as cases surge

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 538June 23, 2020 8:07 PM

[quote]I want to see McConnell dragged through the streets in rusty chain, naked and weeping as people pelt him with rotting fruit, garbage, fistfuls of dog shit, and water balloons filled with cum.

Hell, Mitch would enjoy all that except, due to age, being dragged with the rusty chain.

by Anonymousreply 539June 23, 2020 8:12 PM

Lindsey disagrees with Trump over restrictions on immigration visas.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 540June 23, 2020 8:25 PM

Politico:

Prosecutor says he was pressured to cut Roger Stone 'a break' because of his ties to Trump

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 541June 23, 2020 8:33 PM

R530.

by Anonymousreply 542June 23, 2020 8:40 PM

R542

by Anonymousreply 543June 23, 2020 8:47 PM

R543.

by Anonymousreply 544June 23, 2020 9:12 PM

What’s going on with the Kentucky Senate primary race that was held today?

by Anonymousreply 545June 23, 2020 10:19 PM

AP:

GOP wary as Trump pushes new round of stimulus checks

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 546June 23, 2020 10:29 PM

I've been wondering that as well, R545. Struggling to find any info...

Which may be positive--no news is good news?

I did see that this morning, before the polls even opened, they already had more early votes and mail-in ballots than people who voted in the previous two primaries.

What's bad about that is so many of the most vocal progressives and BLM want Booker to win and are riding high on his surge. But, if thousands of people voted weeks ago, before he was popular, McGrath might still pull it out but under a cloud of voter suppression. We know how bad Bernie Bros are at actually showing up to vote as well as their propensity for idealism and virtue signaling.

All-in-all, I think this is going to make Mitch look like an even bigger, more racist asshole than he already does (is), especially given his trending backslap by Senate Dems today.

by Anonymousreply 547June 23, 2020 10:38 PM

R545.

by Anonymousreply 548June 23, 2020 10:40 PM

The Daily Lindsey

She loves her some Trump.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 549June 24, 2020 12:35 AM

So he's decided to stay on the deck of the sinking ship until the bitter end. Will they all escape to Russia on the same chartered plane?

by Anonymousreply 550June 24, 2020 12:38 AM

Huge turnout in Kentucky. Voters were LOCKED OUT of one polling place. It was reopened by emergency court order.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 551June 24, 2020 12:45 AM

Chef José Andrés tweeted that they had closed a voting place.

He is amazing! He was actually there feeding and giving water to people waiting in line.

Love him.

by Anonymousreply 552June 24, 2020 1:27 AM

Kentucky was a disaster, how they get away with the absolute bullshit is astounding. One polling location for 600,000 people. How do they sleep at night? Hell, if they’re Christians, don’t they worry about getting into heaven?

by Anonymousreply 553June 24, 2020 1:30 AM

I heard that that they got a court order to re-open the polling place

by Anonymousreply 554June 24, 2020 1:32 AM

Repuglicans up to their usual crap again.

by Anonymousreply 555June 24, 2020 1:33 AM

What was the reason given for closing the polling place?

by Anonymousreply 556June 24, 2020 1:33 AM

R556, I think it was "too many Democrats waiting to vote".

by Anonymousreply 557June 24, 2020 1:40 AM

R556, The polls were set to close at 6 pm. Under what I think is established election law, that means everyone in line at 6 pm was entitled to get in and vote. But the polling place locked its doors at 6 pm sharp despite the line. It was ordered by a court to re-open to let the voters in.

by Anonymousreply 558June 24, 2020 1:48 AM

How can we not win?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 559June 24, 2020 9:32 AM

[quote]Senate Judiciary Committee Chair Lindsey Graham, who continually battles with Barr for the employee-of-the-month parking space inside Trump's ass, responded to the Berman firing by saying he will respect home-state Democratic senators' right to "blue-slip," or veto, Trump's new Manhattan US attorney nomination, which is theoretically supposed to be current SEC chair Jay Clayton, except for how Chuck Schumer and Kirsten Gillibrand are like "Eat this bag of New York dicks, they're really weird and foldy like New York pizza, so you'll need a buncha napkins."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 560June 24, 2020 10:00 AM

I love that Wonkette writer

by Anonymousreply 561June 24, 2020 10:45 AM

Reuters:

U.S. appeals court orders dismissal of criminal case against Michael Flynn

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 562June 24, 2020 2:32 PM

^McConnell judges showing their impact.

by Anonymousreply 563June 24, 2020 3:52 PM

Reuters:

U.S. attorney general to testify before U.S. House panel on July 28: spokeswoman

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 564June 24, 2020 4:58 PM

R564.

by Anonymousreply 565June 24, 2020 5:00 PM

Senate Democrats block GOP policing bill, stalling efforts to change law enforcement practices

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 566June 24, 2020 5:14 PM

The BarrHog or buffalo, or whatever he's called, asking not to be rendered a subpoena, is given over a month to show before Nadler's House committee? Then closer to the time he'll cancel, delay again, or be a no-show. It's a pattern and a tactic.

by Anonymousreply 567June 24, 2020 6:04 PM

As if, r564.

by Anonymousreply 568June 24, 2020 6:51 PM

Interesting, how will Gym respond? Gym was at Tulsa rally without a mask. Doesn't wear one otherwise. He's Trump's lead sycophant on the committee: fast talking, attacking, distorting, deflective, angry, and theatric.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 569June 24, 2020 7:40 PM

News breaks that a grand jury has indicted the three suspects accused in the death of Ahmaud Arbery and The Orange It immediately, within minutes, tweets out his 10-character call to the extremist gun nuts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 570June 24, 2020 8:09 PM

What a fucking child! Oh, and go to 1:00, r569, where Gym wipes his nose.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 571June 24, 2020 8:21 PM

Link to new thread for when this one maxes out:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 572June 24, 2020 10:10 PM

R572.

by Anonymousreply 573June 24, 2020 10:25 PM

R573

by Anonymousreply 574June 24, 2020 11:09 PM

R574.

by Anonymousreply 575June 24, 2020 11:34 PM

Have we all moved to the next thread? I think I have R574 blocked. So, I see 1 reply on this thread every time I open DL.

by Anonymousreply 576June 25, 2020 8:23 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!