Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lea Michele's bitch ass is CANCELLED!

Former costar called her out as a racist bitch on Twitter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 601June 4, 2020 9:30 PM

Threatening to shit in my wig is a MACRO-aggression.

by Anonymousreply 1June 2, 2020 3:26 AM

Maybe she’s a cunt?

by Anonymousreply 2June 2, 2020 3:26 AM

Lea Michele is a bitch?! News at 11.

Where is the racism though OP....?

by Anonymousreply 3June 2, 2020 3:26 AM

R1 stole that from the twitter replies.

by Anonymousreply 4June 2, 2020 3:27 AM

I remember hearing lots of horror stories about her when she was on Glee. She like to snap her fingers at the crew a lot.

by Anonymousreply 5June 2, 2020 3:28 AM

Who says it was an accusation of racism? One cunt just decided to cunt at another cunt.

by Anonymousreply 6June 2, 2020 3:35 AM

R4 goes for booze and dope.

by Anonymousreply 7June 2, 2020 3:37 AM

Now Willam is adding to it:

Lea treated me so subhuman i left the set of Glee. Pass the popcorn

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8June 2, 2020 4:27 AM

Next we'll hear she murdered Cory Monteith.

by Anonymousreply 9June 2, 2020 4:28 AM

If she treats white people the same way, she's not a racist, she's just a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 10June 2, 2020 4:43 AM

Alex Newell commented too

by Anonymousreply 11June 2, 2020 4:44 AM

Link please, R11.

by Anonymousreply 12June 2, 2020 4:46 AM

Look at the link at OP, R12.

by Anonymousreply 13June 2, 2020 4:48 AM

LOL at someone downthread who commented with the same line they used in the opening recap:

"And THAT's what we missed on Glee."

by Anonymousreply 14June 2, 2020 4:49 AM

Variety is reporting on it! LMAO

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15June 2, 2020 4:50 AM

Amber Riley's response

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16June 2, 2020 4:52 AM

She's been canceled for years, as far as we're concerned.

by Anonymousreply 17June 2, 2020 4:55 AM

From now on my go-to insult will be to tell people that if I have the opportunity, I'll shit in their wig.

by Anonymousreply 18June 2, 2020 4:59 AM

What the hell is racist about threatening to shit in some bitch’s wig? Micro-aggression? Gurl, please.

by Anonymousreply 19June 2, 2020 5:12 AM

Well you see R19 a lot of black women wear false hair so when she threatened to shit in her wig she was threatening her blackness. Or threatened BY her blackness, I'm can't be sure

by Anonymousreply 20June 2, 2020 7:34 AM

Yeah, a lot of young black women wear wigs, while young white women of the same age wear extensions.

So saying you're going to shit in a young black woman's wig is pretty much textbook microaggression.

She wouldn't say that about a young white woman. She'd find another thing to say, because Lea Michele is a cunt and stirs shit with everyone.

by Anonymousreply 21June 2, 2020 8:23 AM

[quote]She'd find another thing to say, because Lea Michele is a cunt and stirs shit with everyone.

Except for the fact that she seems to have been particularly viscous towards Naya Rivera, Amber Riley and now Sammie Ware.

Alex Newel and Yvette Brown are supporting that.

You can be a bitch to everyone but particularly bitchy towards a group of people.

by Anonymousreply 22June 2, 2020 8:46 AM

I advocate for ‘literal violence’ in this particular case.

by Anonymousreply 23June 2, 2020 9:10 AM

Everyone knows Lea Michele is awful.

Glee ended five years ago? Why now?

This seems like it's more about an actress needing attention and validation and trying to capitalize on a tragedy for her own purposes than anything else.

by Anonymousreply 24June 2, 2020 10:08 AM

Shit-wig? Gotta give the girl props...

by Anonymousreply 25June 2, 2020 10:14 AM

I hear she murdered Cory Monteith.

by Anonymousreply 26June 2, 2020 10:15 AM

That's what they're saying Lea Michele is doing, R24, because she tweeted her support for BLM after making life hell for multiple black costars on "Glee."

You might want to read the Vulture article already linked in the thread before just making up a random opinion.

by Anonymousreply 27June 2, 2020 10:17 AM

[quote]You can be a bitch to everyone but particularly bitchy towards a group of people.

Multiple black women have reported Lea being a cunt to them, and Dabier even said Lea wouldn't let her sit with the actors at lunch because she wasn't one of them.

by Anonymousreply 28June 2, 2020 10:18 AM

DL's favorite cock destroyer, Melissa Benoist has been liking some tweets...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29June 2, 2020 6:04 PM

I've always been mystified that Jonathan Groff is her bff. He has such a good reputation. I don't believe she's never been nasty in his presence. I wonder what makes him rationalize it away.

by Anonymousreply 30June 2, 2020 6:06 PM

Shitting on a black woman's wig is 100% meant to imply a racial element. She just substituted the word weave with wig to soften the landing. Those accusing this former costar of inserting herself into a racial tragedy is seeing it the opposite as I am. I see it as a black woman who knows another nasty white woman is trying to insert HERSELF into a racial tragedy and calling out her hypocrisy. Michele is the worst type of racist. The ones who think they are not because they work with black people regularly (by default not choice mind you), are not out murdering or actively repressing black folks but sure do behave differently in their presence.

by Anonymousreply 31June 2, 2020 6:27 PM

Not surprised, there have been rumours about her for years. She probably is a cunt to everyone but the added comment of 'wig' and other comments not mentioned by Ware in the tweet would suggest a racial element to it.

by Anonymousreply 32June 2, 2020 6:41 PM

As someone who has worked with many many celebrities over the years I can unequivocally say with the exception of Mariah Carey, who is mostly just exhausting and batshit crazy, Lea Michele was only truly unpleasant experience I've ever had with a celebrity. The day she was doing press at my office, there were some middle school kids there touring the studios. They asked if she'd be kind enough to pose for pics with the kids and she was like: "NO! Nobody's even brought my breakfast yet and stormed right past them". I was like WOW. Even the publicist winced and was like "ehhh sorry about that!". Never have I seen such terrible behavior from a celebrity, especially since kids were involved.

by Anonymousreply 33June 2, 2020 7:33 PM

And especially since she is a mere "micro-celebrity", at least to everyone but herself.

by Anonymousreply 34June 2, 2020 8:40 PM

Deeply unattractive and insecure cunts like her often bully and attack others to feel better about themselves.

by Anonymousreply 35June 2, 2020 8:46 PM

she is a known cunt...many who have worked with her hate her fug guts....why did ryan murphy keep her on glee?????

by Anonymousreply 36June 2, 2020 9:50 PM

He was afraid of her! many are.

by Anonymousreply 37June 2, 2020 9:50 PM

Always funny when people think they are big celebrities and no one even remembers them

by Anonymousreply 38June 2, 2020 9:58 PM

This makes me question Jonathan Groff now hmm. You're only as good as the company you keep.

by Anonymousreply 39June 2, 2020 9:58 PM

Scream Queens co-star Abigail Breslin likes...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40June 2, 2020 10:06 PM

HelloFresh cancels their partnership (Hulu adverts) with her

[quote]HelloFresh does not condone racism nor discrimination of any kind. We are disheartened and disappointed to learn of the recent claims concerning Lea Michele. We take this very seriously, and have ended our partnership with Lea Michele, effective immediately.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41June 2, 2020 10:23 PM

Told you I was hardcore!

by Anonymousreply 42June 2, 2020 10:26 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43June 2, 2020 10:28 PM

[quote]I've always been mystified that Jonathan Groff is her bff. He has such a good reputation. I don't believe she's never been nasty in his presence. I wonder what makes him rationalize it away.

He may be one of those people who gets along with everyone and she just may treat him kindly.

The question is whether or not he witnessed her being racist or a super bitch to anyone else and said nothing.

by Anonymousreply 44June 2, 2020 10:45 PM

Wow hello fresh dropped her. That's serious because it actually affects her financially

by Anonymousreply 45June 2, 2020 11:34 PM

good

by Anonymousreply 46June 2, 2020 11:51 PM

Ms. Michele will issue a comment as soon as she finishes with the latest round of Baby Mammy interviews.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47June 2, 2020 11:53 PM

Jessica Lange would opine, but she has better things to do.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48June 2, 2020 11:59 PM

R47 She has to finish singing "Swanee" to her loving audience first.

by Anonymousreply 49June 3, 2020 12:23 AM

Sammie Ware, whoever she is, certainly got a lot of publicity. However conceited Lea Michele may be, she’s no Billy Santoro.

by Anonymousreply 50June 3, 2020 12:23 AM

Black Hair Matters!

by Anonymousreply 51June 3, 2020 12:29 AM

New This Fall!

Making her triumphant return to network TV, the legendary Melissa Gilbert!

And....uh, whoever this bitch is.

*IN*

"Shit Bra, Shit Wig!"

by Anonymousreply 52June 3, 2020 12:34 AM

The posters who doubt racism like this are exposing themselves for what they are.

by Anonymousreply 53June 3, 2020 12:45 AM

Seriously R53, if multiple black people are saying she has an issue with black people AND are being supported by white actresses that also have worked with the person ... then maybe all of them in fact know that she is actually racist. No one is defending her for a reason.

by Anonymousreply 54June 3, 2020 12:54 AM

She's an equal opportunity cunt, I don't think it matters what race you are.

by Anonymousreply 55June 3, 2020 12:57 AM

I thought she was cancelled in 2012...

by Anonymousreply 56June 3, 2020 1:10 AM

She was R56, but like a fungus she keeps trying to come back.

by Anonymousreply 57June 3, 2020 1:24 AM

I predict Lea will end up on one of the Real Housewives when no one will hire her to act

by Anonymousreply 58June 3, 2020 1:38 AM

Evan Peters got cancelled today too. It's been a bad 24 hours for Ryan Murphy's stars. He issued some corny PR statement claiming that he accidentally retweeted the message, but it takes two clicks to retweet something, so it wasn't a mistake.

His ex, Halsey, liked a tweet saying "Is this why Halsey broke up with him?"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59June 3, 2020 1:49 AM

Emma Roberts vindicated?

by Anonymousreply 60June 3, 2020 1:51 AM

I howled R52 ! My sides actually hurt ! Thanks bitch,I really needed a good laugh .

by Anonymousreply 61June 3, 2020 2:16 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62June 3, 2020 2:18 AM

Blind item about the witch today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63June 3, 2020 2:59 AM

Has Susan Dey commented yet?

by Anonymousreply 64June 3, 2020 3:29 AM

This has broken big. Lea Michele career is over. Well, what was left of it, anyway.

by Anonymousreply 65June 3, 2020 3:37 AM

This also looks VERY bad for Ryan Murphy. He’s protected her for years. He’s basically been her only employer. Explain that.

by Anonymousreply 66June 3, 2020 3:39 AM

The only person this looks bad for is Jonathan Groff.

by Anonymousreply 67June 3, 2020 3:41 AM

Did she have the baby yet?

by Anonymousreply 68June 3, 2020 3:43 AM

Murphy hasn't been her most recent employer. And I'm sure Murphy has dirt on the cast that hasn't come out. It would be foolish of them to try to take Murphy down.

by Anonymousreply 69June 3, 2020 3:44 AM

Groff has no social media and a relatively small media profile. He'll be fine.

by Anonymousreply 70June 3, 2020 3:45 AM

R68 not yet

by Anonymousreply 71June 3, 2020 3:51 AM

I think Ryan Murphy will quietly cut ties with her.

by Anonymousreply 72June 3, 2020 3:54 AM

No one in power in Hollywood is safe, and that includes Ryan Murphy.

by Anonymousreply 73June 3, 2020 3:55 AM

[quote]The only person this looks bad for is Jonathan Groff.

You act like people know who Jonathan Groff is? Leah is the new Streisand in every way. An overrated horror. Naya made her money and got the fuck out of town with a new face. Dianna Agron, one of the most beautiful women to go nowhere, gives Joyce Carol Oates readings and stars in bus station productions of Bus Stop. She's lovely. Amber Riley always is booked and won an Olivier Award too bitches. Corey is dead and Lea is his pregnant widow who never fucked him. Chord Overstreet is a proud Trump supporter and Darren Criss is straight and dumb. He really is.

Lea is the next Streisand, but prettier.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74June 3, 2020 3:55 AM

R59 One of the actors from Ryan Murph's 9-1-1 has been getting called for using the N word.

by Anonymousreply 75June 3, 2020 3:57 AM

Hasn't Murphy already gone cold on her? He could have made the "Funny Girl" revival happen... Didn't Rosie say that she was going to play the mother opposite Gaga as Fanny?

by Anonymousreply 76June 3, 2020 3:58 AM

[quote]Lea is the next Streisand

People stopped saying that after she did Rain on My Parade at the Tonys.

[quote]Hasn't Murphy already gone cold on her?

Around a week ago he posted on Instagram that he wished he could remake Glee and the only original cast member he'd keep would be Lea and have Ben Platt (who'd play the heartthrob football player who fucks everyone) and Beanie Feldstein.

by Anonymousreply 77June 3, 2020 4:01 AM

Well I guess Jane Hayward should have stayed at Dalton Academy after all.

by Anonymousreply 78June 3, 2020 4:05 AM

Ben Platt would be awful trying to play the role of Finn. He can't play straight that well(look at Pitch Perfect 2). It's too bad his brother Jonah doesn't have a bigger career.

by Anonymousreply 79June 3, 2020 4:06 AM

Someone doesn't get the shade of saying Lea is the next Streisand....boring old fart. No doubt a Barbara fan. Neither one of them deserved the praise they receive, but Lea is at least not hideous to look at and she's not as mean a bitch as Barbara Streisand.

by Anonymousreply 80June 3, 2020 4:07 AM

Murphy suggested that Ben Platt play the Cory Montheith role? Doe he smoke crack? Is that what he smokes?

by Anonymousreply 81June 3, 2020 4:07 AM

Jonah has the biggest career that daddy could buy him.

by Anonymousreply 82June 3, 2020 4:08 AM

I can’t wait for Ben Platt to get cancelled.

by Anonymousreply 83June 3, 2020 4:09 AM

[quote]Chord Overstreet is a proud Trump supporter

Kevin McHale said on Instagram today that Overstreet is not a Trump supporter.

They are eating Lea up on her Instagram. Her baby bump photos are not deterring them. She's so smug-looking in all of her photos that I had to laugh at some of the more evil comments. She really is the poster child of white privilege.

by Anonymousreply 84June 3, 2020 4:09 AM

Murphy needs to bring "Popular" back. I'd love to see Tammy Lynn Michaels' Nicole in the 2020s.

by Anonymousreply 85June 3, 2020 4:09 AM

She's a star. She and Barbara are both shit to be honest. Great song though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86June 3, 2020 4:16 AM

R85 I just want to see who he’d pick as the new Bryce Johnson?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87June 3, 2020 4:16 AM

Why does Ryan Murphy only follow 3 people on Instagram? Who is that hot unknown Jackson guy? Is that his latest boy toy?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88June 3, 2020 4:17 AM

Ryan Murphy likes working with spoiled brats. Emma Roberts, Billie Lourd.

by Anonymousreply 89June 3, 2020 4:22 AM

[quote]Who is that hot unknown Jackson guy? Is that his latest boy toy?

He's a researcher at the FX Network doing research for his shows.

by Anonymousreply 90June 3, 2020 4:24 AM

R89 You forgot M's brat daughter Grace Gummer.

by Anonymousreply 91June 3, 2020 4:25 AM

Age old case of an insecure woman who knows she's ugly and makes life hell for her co-stars. I went through the same recording a duet with that dog Brandy.

by Anonymousreply 92June 3, 2020 4:28 AM

Oh yes, Dianna Agron, the budget Barbie version of January Jones.

by Anonymousreply 93June 3, 2020 4:29 AM

Dianna Agron is lovely in every way. January Jones is blonde.

by Anonymousreply 94June 3, 2020 4:39 AM

Lea's had two interesting and/or halfway decent performances on Glee.

She provided a balance for Cheno on Maybe This Time nicely, and her Papa Can You Hear Me hit the right emotional notes.

Pretty much anything and everything else I ever saw/heard her sing was way too emotionless and synthetic. Technically proficient, but with all the soul of a talking parking garage pay station.

by Anonymousreply 95June 3, 2020 4:44 AM

R89 honey Emma is only employed because he's a great faghag to Aunt Julia. Miss Murphy worships Miss Roberts.

by Anonymousreply 96June 3, 2020 4:47 AM

I actually think it's hilarious how she's being cancelled. Fuck nasty cunts are being exposed. Ellen is basically playing pretend right now. Not even acknowledging how she's being called out.

by Anonymousreply 97June 3, 2020 4:52 AM

R97 Lea will do the same. She’ll never acknowledge this or release an apology. She doesn’t care.

by Anonymousreply 98June 3, 2020 4:58 AM

(R83) What has Ben done to deserve getting cancelled?

by Anonymousreply 99June 3, 2020 5:02 AM

R99 He was born

by Anonymousreply 100June 3, 2020 5:03 AM

Ben has made anti-Semitic remarks.

by Anonymousreply 101June 3, 2020 5:06 AM

I'm having a hard time understand how just being a mean bitch is a racist micro-aggression. She was a horror to everyone.

by Anonymousreply 102June 3, 2020 5:08 AM

Everyone on Glee keeps dying!

by Anonymousreply 103June 3, 2020 5:10 AM

[quote]He's a researcher at the FX Network doing research for his shows.

Please! He only follows 3 people and one of them is a lowly researcher at FX? I don't think so. He's banging him.

by Anonymousreply 104June 3, 2020 5:14 AM

I think we just need to gather all the Glee kids in the music room and do a few integrated mashups and sing this whole thing out and get back to being friends not rivals.

by Anonymousreply 105June 3, 2020 5:24 AM

If you only follow 3 people, why would one of them be your sidepiece?

by Anonymousreply 106June 3, 2020 5:32 AM

[Quote] I'm having a hard time understand how just being a mean bitch is a racist micro-aggression.

I haven't been following the Twitter action closely, but the other cast members who've tweeted in support have been black. I think that adds to the racist perception, along with he original tweet citing a microaggression - even though "shit in your wig" is pretty openly aggressive.

by Anonymousreply 107June 3, 2020 5:33 AM

[quote]This seems like it's more about an actress needing attention and validation and trying to capitalize on a tragedy for her own purposes than anything else.

Its sounds more like the actress was annoyed at Lea Michele's hypocrisy.

by Anonymousreply 108June 3, 2020 5:34 AM

So do you think she started keeping her wigs locked up for the rest of the show?

by Anonymousreply 109June 3, 2020 5:38 AM

I'm still not seeing how she's racist. She's been known to be a cunt for years. It's not cancel-worthy if it's a "microaggression".

Honestly it's so ridiculous watching Twitter trying to cancel everyone right now. I guess the problem with police culture in the US is under control, then? Since no one has anything better to do than bully allies for not being "woke" enough and try to deplatform them?

Internet mobs are vicious and their collective IQ drops for every new person who joins.

The vicious glee in this thread seems to match that for Meghan Markle - trying to destroy her life for no reason really other than she exists. Even the comments are similar ("she seems so smug") etc.

Lea's a cunt but she's not hiding that.

by Anonymousreply 110June 3, 2020 5:48 AM

Revenge is a dish best served icy cold. Lot of people were waiting for the right moment.

by Anonymousreply 111June 3, 2020 5:48 AM

[Quote] Lea's a cunt but she's not hiding that.

Of course she's hiding it. Has she ever tweeted out something comparable to what's been quoted above - e.g. refusing to meet a group of waiting kids because no one's brought her breakfast yet?

by Anonymousreply 112June 3, 2020 5:57 AM

R110 your stupid ass doesn't hear the dog whistle about a black girl's wig?? I bet you roll your eyes at anything you are not a part until it becomes about you.

by Anonymousreply 113June 3, 2020 5:59 AM

Fuck if I was dating her I’d wonna OD too

by Anonymousreply 114June 3, 2020 6:00 AM

Threatening to shit in your wig implies that X will have access to Y's wig, i.e. it will be sitting on a "head" in the make up/hair room. Lea clearly wasn't talking about the actress' own hair (bought or otherwise).

by Anonymousreply 115June 3, 2020 6:02 AM

R115 you are really fucking stupid. Access? One can just say they wanna fucking shit on you without the access. It's the fact that your such a cunt that you even think to do it in jest that separates you from normal people. You seem very simple.

by Anonymousreply 116June 3, 2020 6:07 AM

R113 my "stupid ass" assumes Lea thought she had hair extensions or something similar, assuming that the heresay of this actress hearing it from someone else who heard Lea say it is actually true and no one in the chain exaggerated the exact comment.

It's a bit of a stretch to turn it into cancel-worthy racism. Save your ire for people who actually deserve it. And take that shit back to Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 117June 3, 2020 6:07 AM

[quote]your such a cunt

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 118June 3, 2020 6:09 AM

Who?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119June 3, 2020 6:12 AM

I CAN'T BREATHE with Lea's shit dripping off my wig!

by Anonymousreply 120June 3, 2020 6:17 AM

Being mean or a bitch doesn't = racist. If there were so many other instances, as this actress alludes, why not pick one that was actually racist? Being mean to a gay man doesn't automatically = homophobe. Being a jerk to a woman doesn't automatically = misogynist. Saying you want to shit in a woman's wig is mean, she was known to be very mean. But nothing in what she said is racist. Looks like this actress had a horrible experience like most did, with LM. That doesn't mean she's racist.

by Anonymousreply 121June 3, 2020 6:28 AM

You know this is going to make “wig shitting” the next big thing. It most likely will probably replace “snatching” and it will be just a footnote in the OED.

by Anonymousreply 122June 3, 2020 6:33 AM

Lea needs to be a judge on Drag Race.

by Anonymousreply 123June 3, 2020 6:55 AM

I'm nobody (and I'm not a person of color), but I have a "Lea Michele being an egregious cunt" story.

It was eight or nine years ago, when Glee was getting hot. My best friend and I were having a late lunch at a little East Village restaurant. We were the only ones there until Lea Michele was seated nearby with a dude. I knew who she was, but I didn't care; I was not a Glee fan. Eventually I saw out of the corner of my eye that Lea was stage-whispering to her companion about us: Who are *they*? What are *they* doing? As if she hated the looks of us and had to discuss it immediately.

Your basic eighth-grade lunch table behavior. I thought, man, how sad — you're a new star, and instead of talking about anything else on a beautiful afternoon with your friend, you're cunting on some random strangers in an empty restaurant who aren't bothering you.

I thought my friend hadn't noticed, but as we left, she asked, "Why was that chick talking about us?"

by Anonymousreply 124June 3, 2020 6:58 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125June 3, 2020 7:00 AM

[quote]Did she have the baby yet?

Yes, and the baby is now BIRACIAL, so everyone can just fuck the fuck off!

by Anonymousreply 126June 3, 2020 7:06 AM

[Quote] I knew who she was, but I didn't care

She probably saw you looking and decided to pantomime a normal unsubtly observing a celebrity. Her pissy attitude is kind of fascinating. Did she eat a regular meal?

by Anonymousreply 127June 3, 2020 7:33 AM

Who’s wig did she shit in today?

by Anonymousreply 128June 3, 2020 7:33 AM

Who is wig?

by Anonymousreply 129June 3, 2020 7:35 AM

At least she has the perfect grab you title when she inevitably tells her story, Lea Michele, Memoirs of a Wig Shitter.

by Anonymousreply 130June 3, 2020 7:35 AM

[quote]In LA in 2014 I made money by being an extra on Glee and Lea Michelle was a tyrant. She screamed at staff and once randomly had an extra fired only to find out it was Barbra Streisand’s niece and then quickly asked for her back on set to get her in touch w her aunt

& the girl in question added this under the tweet:

[quote]Stephanie Streisand @StephStreisand: I totally forgot about this. Yes. I’m not her niece, I’m her cousin, but this was me. It was totally transparent. I never put them in touch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131June 3, 2020 8:25 AM

[quote]She probably saw you looking and decided to pantomime a normal unsubtly observing a celebrity. Her pissy attitude is kind of fascinating. Did she eat a regular meal?

I have no idea what she ate, and I honestly didn't give her a second look or single discussion point — my friend wasn't a TV watcher, and that show had zero interest to me — before Lea started cunting on us loud enough for me to hear.

by Anonymousreply 132June 3, 2020 8:46 AM

[quote]Revenge is a dish best served icy cold.

Personally I don't give a fuck what the temperature of my revenge is.

by Anonymousreply 133June 3, 2020 9:21 AM

Why is everyone making this about race?

Guys, ALL lives are beneath me.

by Anonymousreply 134June 3, 2020 9:21 AM

Anyone have stories about her at the stage door of Spring Awakening? I find it really interesting she was a cunt even then - even from the workshops - so it's not like it's something which started with success.

by Anonymousreply 135June 3, 2020 10:00 AM

[quote] I've always been mystified that Jonathan Groff is her bff. He has such a good reputation. I don't believe she's never been nasty in his presence. I wonder what makes him rationalize it away.

Has Groff commented yet? His friendship with Michele never really made sense to me either. He always had more of a a 'good boy' rep & laid-back vibe, while Michele was more... in-your-face. Interesting dynamic.

by Anonymousreply 136June 3, 2020 10:09 AM

[quote]Lea Michele snarled at me outside the Spring Awakening stage door in 2006 because my outfit (a shirt and jeans) was distracting to her performance and I had been sitting in one of the onstage seats. None of these tweets surprise me but her cancellation does delight me! Bye to Lea

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137June 3, 2020 10:09 AM

My Lea Michele story (since we are sharing) is back in 2007, my best friend at the time got me backstage after Spring Awakening. He knew Groff enough to make that happen. So I go backstage after the show, certain I was going to pee my pants from excitement and Groff is an ANGEL.

He treated me like I was his long time friend, gave me a prop from the show, introduced me to Lauren(who was ALSO an angel), and chatted about everything. About 15 minutes into our bonding sesh, Lea STORMS into his dressing room.

She sees me and my mom and makes a face of pure disgust, asking Groff "who are THEY??" and waving in our direction. Groff is like "these are my friends! I'll be done soon." and then she starts ranting about how they have an event to go to.

She stomps away talking to herself about how "they let anyone back here now". It left a really bad taste in the mouth of one of the shows biggest fans. Once we wrapped up with Groff, I ran into her again (like literally face planted into her) in the hallway.

She was not happy about THAT and demanded we leave out the stage door "immediately" so that she could make her exit with Groff because "that's what the fans wanted". A few months later I internet bullied her on AIM with lyrics from cats. FIN.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138June 3, 2020 10:10 AM

[quote]Is today the day that I finally get to share with the world that Lea Michele once literally SHOVED ME out of her way at the Spring Awakening stage door in 2007? I was waiting for friends and standing away from the barricades. She was annoyed and waiting for Jonathan Groff, who was being lovely as always & talking to every fan. When he finally reached a point in the line where we could see him, she decided to bum rush him, and apparently I was in her line of fire because this girl shoved me out of her way with both hands. While I was standing there wondering wtf just happened, she was whining to Jonathan to hurry up, but because he’s the best, he made her ass wait until he got to talk to everyone waiting. She truly does not deserve that sweet soul as one of her best friends. The moral of the story is, we the theatre kids have always known Lea’s true colors, and almost every Spring Awakening regular from 2006/2007 has some kind of story.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139June 3, 2020 10:16 AM

She was already cancelled when her career dried up.

by Anonymousreply 140June 3, 2020 10:19 AM

Told y'all she was a bitch!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141June 3, 2020 10:46 AM

I haven't enjoyed in a celeb downfall this much ever since the video of Reese Witherspoon getting arrested was leaked; it's always nice to see full-blooded cunts get their comeuppance. Now getting someone fired over a single tweet is a bit problematic but Michele is a cunt of epic proportions by all accounts so who cares.

by Anonymousreply 142June 3, 2020 11:07 AM

Oh honey, it's not a single tweet, it's tons of tweets. Including one from Barbra's cousin!

by Anonymousreply 143June 3, 2020 11:10 AM

I feel so sorry for Jonathan Groff. She’s bragged about him seeing her naked and sharing a bed with him.

by Anonymousreply 144June 3, 2020 11:30 AM

What makes you think he's any better than her R144?

by Anonymousreply 145June 3, 2020 11:39 AM

R145 Groff has received nothing but positive feedback from colleagues and fans. And he's showed his lovely cock and ass

by Anonymousreply 146June 3, 2020 11:44 AM

[quote]I'm still not seeing how she's racist. She's been known to be a cunt for years. It's not cancel-worthy if it's a "microaggression".

I mean...I’m not getting involved in this stupid argument, BUT you can say seemingly racist things and NOT be racist.

by Anonymousreply 147June 3, 2020 11:55 AM

You are thicker than pig shit, r147

by Anonymousreply 148June 3, 2020 11:56 AM

Age hasn't had one success after Glee. What happened to Broadway?

by Anonymousreply 149June 3, 2020 11:56 AM

FCC Iniesta thing is that in Spanish we have expressions such as “I shit on you”, “I shit on your mother” and even “I shit on nothing” and they’re about as common as saying damn or fuck! But it would never occur to me in a million years to say that to someone in English. Cultural differences I guess.

And , yeah, she’s a racist cunt.

by Anonymousreply 150June 3, 2020 12:01 PM

She's mean to all. This is not racism.

by Anonymousreply 151June 3, 2020 12:01 PM

Nah, and I'm BLACK R148!!!!

You're gonna need a little more than "Shitting in someone's wig" for me to accuse someone of being racist.

I mean...that's just desperate.

by Anonymousreply 152June 3, 2020 12:03 PM

SJWs are the worst. The only ever “cancel” women too. Last month it was Ellen and now it’s Lea.

by Anonymousreply 153June 3, 2020 12:05 PM

I don't mind a cancellation if the person is a horror who abuses the "little people" just because they can

by Anonymousreply 154June 3, 2020 12:11 PM

People wonder why Jonathan Groff is her friend when she is such a cunt, which is fair, but I wonder the same thing about Darren Criss.

He is the only cast member that has gone out of his way to be friendly with her since the show ended, they have even gone on tour together.

by Anonymousreply 155June 3, 2020 12:18 PM

[quote]they have even gone on tour together.

Please. Darren Criss would go to the opening of Sylvia Miles' handbag.

by Anonymousreply 156June 3, 2020 12:24 PM

No one is defending her because she is a cunt who is a nightmare to deal with r54. No one is disputing that, it's been known for years that Lea is a bitch.

However trying to turn this into something specifically racial is a stretch, plenty of white people have their Lea horror stories.

by Anonymousreply 157June 3, 2020 12:29 PM

R154, Then you’re going to be canceling every celebrity in the business. Start with the men.

by Anonymousreply 158June 3, 2020 12:31 PM

R84 Chord is not a Trump supporter but his daddy is!

by Anonymousreply 159June 3, 2020 12:45 PM

Princess Leia has apologized. Everything about this bitch sounds super phony, even her apology (and she even managed to drag her pregnancy into it):

[quote] "One of the most important lessons of the last few weeks is that we need to take the time to listen and learn about other people's perspectives and any role we have played or anything we can do to help address the injustices that they face. When I tweeted the other day, it was meant to be a show of support for our friends and neighbors and communities of color during this really difficult time but the responses I received to what I posted have made me also focus specifically on how my own behavior towards fellow cast members was perceived by them. While I don’t remember ever making this specific statement and I have never judged others by their background or color of their skin, that’s not really the point. What matters is that I clearly acted in ways which hurt other people. Whether it was my privileged position and perspective that caused me to be perceived as insensitive or inappropriate at times or whether it was just my immaturity and me just being unnecessarily difficult, I apologize for my behavior and for any pain which I have caused. We all can grow and change and I have definitely used these past several months to reflect on my own shortcomings. I am a couple of months from becoming a mother and I know I need to keep working to better myself and take responsibility for my actions, so that I can be a real role model for my child and so I can pass along my lessons and mistakes, so that they can learn from me. I listened to these criticisms and I am learning and while I am very sorry, I will be better in the future from this experience."

by Anonymousreply 160June 3, 2020 12:56 PM

Seems like a heart-felt, sincere apology to me!

The kind that only thoughtful PR professionals teamed with a couple of overpaid entertainment lawyers could craft for their pregnant client.

by Anonymousreply 161June 3, 2020 1:00 PM

[quote]You're gonna need a little more than "Shitting in someone's wig" for me to accuse someone of being racist.

There's been plenty of examples beyond that one, and the fact that you keep going on and on about there being just one incident when there hasn't been makes you smell a lot like a troll.

by Anonymousreply 162June 3, 2020 1:02 PM

Somebody ejaculated inside her?

Gross.

by Anonymousreply 163June 3, 2020 1:04 PM

R162 Umm...is one post then a reply to someone else's post considered going "On and on" OR is it just you being a hyperbolic keyboard queen?

by Anonymousreply 164June 3, 2020 1:11 PM

r163 = Jonathan Groff

by Anonymousreply 165June 3, 2020 1:13 PM

R162 Oh? What are the tons of other examples of her being racist? The "Lea is a bitch" stories don't count. Presumably if there were, you would have led with those, rather than this lame "microaggression" catty Twitter post.

And as for "going on and on" - I've only posted a couple of times to this thread, whereas you feel like you have to slam anyone who doesn't agree with your false premise.

Go back to Twitter, you'll find a more welcome place for your nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 166June 3, 2020 1:16 PM

The dirt from Glee is truly endless.

by Anonymousreply 167June 3, 2020 1:18 PM

[quote]Go back to Twitter, you'll find a more welcome place for your nonsense.

Oh cry harder, you big baby. You're just mad because you said something stupid on the "primetime lock is over" thread and I made fun of you there, too.

by Anonymousreply 168June 3, 2020 1:21 PM

Groff always struck me as a phony try hard.

I bet he’s just as nasty as Lea, it’s just that he knows how to play the good cop role in his situations with her.

There’s no way they’re best friends and he doesn’t know what a cunt she is.

by Anonymousreply 169June 3, 2020 1:29 PM

I always wonder if people that cunty ever truly change or mellow, maybe some do and maybe some just get worse. Fame truly can bring out the monster in some people. It seems like she's been an entitled brat for a long time (she obviously was harnessing her Barbra Streisand diva very early on!). She's acknowledging it now because she has to. I love the "I don't remember" part - unless people have amnesia or a totally different perception of what is rude/bad behaviour then you would remember being a cunt to somebody, even if you did not remember every word said. I love it that she messed with Barbra's cousin, that'll teach her lol As for Jessica, did they ever work together? I know they share a mutual in Ryan Murphy.

by Anonymousreply 170June 3, 2020 1:30 PM

I wonder if she's devastated that big career and superstardom never happened. I hope she still gets called "Rachel"

by Anonymousreply 171June 3, 2020 1:34 PM

R169 Groff as a closet mean gay actually makes him more human. No one can be that goody two-shoes.

by Anonymousreply 172June 3, 2020 1:37 PM

Oh man they are crucifying her on Instagram. But holy shit the comments are hilarious.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173June 3, 2020 1:38 PM

r170 I can tell you they don't. I worked with an actress who was a giant cunt. Once when she couldn't get her way she called me a dick and when I wouldn't give her the reaction she wanted she called me a cunt. I still gave her no reaction and she got furious and left the set. When she had a baby she went soft for like 5 minutes. Then when she didn't get a people magazine cover with her baby she went right back to full on bitch on wheels. I can't say who because I sitll work with her in some capacity. Fun fact, when she had the baby I sent her Hermes baby shoes because she was a label whore. She sent me a note that said thanks for the gift, are they really hermes?

by Anonymousreply 174June 3, 2020 1:39 PM

I'm starting to think she is clueless about her ugliness. Otherwise why would she post the above picture when her nose looks the size of Mount Rushmore? Someone commented "You look like a Hispanic man." LOLOLOLOLOL.

by Anonymousreply 175June 3, 2020 1:40 PM

R160 Don't remember being racist, but apologize for being racist if people felt she was racist.... Whatever.

by Anonymousreply 176June 3, 2020 1:41 PM

R168 Shouldn't you be out protesting for BLM? Or is this more about abusing some woman online to get your rocks off? I'm guessing since you have time to look at my other posts (you sure showed me!) that you are unemployed, or will be soon.

Why do you not support BLM?

by Anonymousreply 177June 3, 2020 1:42 PM

[quote]thanks for the gift, are they really hermes?

WELL, WERE THEY?

by Anonymousreply 178June 3, 2020 1:43 PM

She also said "sorry if she was PERCEIVED to be nasty." That is not an admission of guilt OR an apology.

by Anonymousreply 179June 3, 2020 1:44 PM

R175 Lea secretly loves the attention! They are talking about ME. ME! That's how clueless.

by Anonymousreply 180June 3, 2020 1:44 PM

She has a lovely bathroom going by the pic.

by Anonymousreply 181June 3, 2020 1:46 PM

I think her faux apology is perfect for the faux crime of her "microaggression".

by Anonymousreply 182June 3, 2020 1:50 PM

R160 I'm sorry, but "I'm gonna shit in your wig!" is not a remark one would forget making.

by Anonymousreply 183June 3, 2020 2:07 PM

R174 - Thank you for that tidbit. I am sorry you were treated like that, it is depressing to hear, even though I am not surprised. It makes me wonder if they were assholes to begin with, or if the industry brought out the asshole in them. Is /was she A list? I respect that you cannot say who it is, although I am curious. I have to say, I really admire your restraint. Often a reaction is what they want so they can carry on being abusive but when met with silence they have nothing to scream at and it's just them who look terrible. Most people would be grateful for a gift and not ask if it's really Hermes, that's entitled behaviour right there. I hope you haven't had to put up with any others like her!

by Anonymousreply 184June 3, 2020 2:07 PM

[quote]Fun fact, when she had the baby I sent her Hermes baby shoes because she was a label whore. She sent me a note that said thanks for the gift, are they really hermes?

I would have written back: "You can't tell? Bless your heart."

by Anonymousreply 185June 3, 2020 2:18 PM

r184 - meh I deal with it all the time. People who get hot fast and believe their own hype. Typically it is people who hired the wrong handlers. Agents who tell them thy are A list when they are not. Publicists who make demands like they are Brad Pitt when they are Brad Garrett. Yes they were Hermes..I mean it was on her registry lol...she was just being a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 186June 3, 2020 2:20 PM

R185 lol

Please tell us, has the celeb got a reputation for being nice?

by Anonymousreply 187June 3, 2020 2:20 PM

Not Billy Bush!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188June 3, 2020 2:34 PM

R186 - Thanks for the reply. She sounds delightful. You're really nice to have sent a gift in the first place. Well, nobody should have to put up with abuse bad behaviour seems to be unchecked. I worked in post production for a short period and I hated it, I found that the Z listers were ruder than the A listers, but that's just my experience. I am sure there are plenty asshole A-listers, also. That is a good question R187. A lot of these brats can fake niceness for an interview for 15 minutes, lol.

by Anonymousreply 189June 3, 2020 2:35 PM

Has the Glee dude who looks like a ventriloquist's dummy commented?

by Anonymousreply 190June 3, 2020 2:36 PM

[quote]Someone doesn't get the shade of saying Lea is the next Streisand....boring old fart. No doubt a Barbara fan. Neither one of them deserved the praise they receive, but Lea is at least not hideous to look at and she's not as mean a bitch as Barbara Streisand.

Barbra Streisand was good for what she was in the 1960s. The kooky girl with a huge singing voice. Any deviation from her kooky girl persona was a disaster. Liza Minnelli tried to grab this persona and ended up having to switch over to the hot mama persona. Carol Burnett was good at the kooky girl, but she didn't have the vocal chops that Streisand had. Barbra was unique in that time period.

by Anonymousreply 191June 3, 2020 2:55 PM

More!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192June 3, 2020 3:27 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193June 3, 2020 3:27 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194June 3, 2020 3:28 PM

[Quote] I'm starting to think she is clueless about her ugliness.

Starting to??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195June 3, 2020 3:41 PM

Omg state of her trying to be sexy in those shots. Yuck.

by Anonymousreply 196June 3, 2020 3:45 PM

Bet she would cry tears of resentment at not getting plum roles in big budget movies and musicals like LA LA Land!

by Anonymousreply 197June 3, 2020 3:49 PM

She could play a 20s-30s Sandra Bernhard in The Sandra Bernhard Story.

by Anonymousreply 198June 3, 2020 3:51 PM

Lol R198 ouch!

by Anonymousreply 199June 3, 2020 3:55 PM

Yes, the world is CLAMORING for The Sandra Bernhard Story!

by Anonymousreply 200June 3, 2020 3:56 PM

Wasn’t she basically canceled the same time Glee was? Because I haven’t heard a thing about her since that shitty show ended.

by Anonymousreply 201June 3, 2020 4:04 PM

Blackout shaming, the Celebrity edition.

by Anonymousreply 202June 3, 2020 4:06 PM

Now we have two incidents (upthread) of her behaving poorly in Jonathan Groff's presence.

[Quote] she decided to bum rush him, and apparently I was in her line of fire because this girl shoved me out of her way with both hands. While I was standing there wondering wtf just happened, she was whining to Jonathan to hurry up, but because he’s the best, he made her ass wait until he got to talk to everyone waiting. She truly does not deserve that sweet soul as one of her best friends.

Ok, he waited to finish up with the fans, but did he chew Lea out when he should have? If she has no regard for people, why not light her ass up in public? He sounds like an enabler, even if he didn't jump to attention when she wanted.

by Anonymousreply 203June 3, 2020 4:08 PM

The apology makes little sense. Why would Lea be working on herself in the last few months when the tweet was only days ago?

by Anonymousreply 204June 3, 2020 4:09 PM

I want Madonna to get cancelled like this. There are so many stories out there.

by Anonymousreply 205June 3, 2020 4:16 PM

Being a bitch is part of Madonna's brand, though.

by Anonymousreply 206June 3, 2020 4:18 PM

Lea Michele is not the next Barbra Streisand. Ezra Miller is the next Barbra Streisand.

by Anonymousreply 207June 3, 2020 4:20 PM

R206, But racism is not. She was always so jealous of black women. She should have got ended for those Whitney comments.

by Anonymousreply 208June 3, 2020 4:20 PM

Look, I know the DL hates hates HATES Lea. Personally I’m agnostic on this pressing world issue.

However, what world do we find ourselves in now? She lost a job because of, and I quote, “traumatic microaggressions?” So if you don’t like someone and can effectively weaponize social media, you can destroy them? Isn’t the world we live in perilously close to disappearing up its own asshole?

by Anonymousreply 209June 3, 2020 4:21 PM

[quote]Isn’t the world we live in perilously close to disappearing up its own asshole?

No, just you Bootsy. Just you.

by Anonymousreply 210June 3, 2020 4:23 PM

Devastatingly mundane, r210.

by Anonymousreply 211June 3, 2020 4:24 PM

Madonna is a global superstar who worked for everything, plus she's never denied being a tough bitch.

The petulant brat got many opportunities handed to her and the most she'll be remembered for is Rachel Berry

by Anonymousreply 212June 3, 2020 4:25 PM

[Quote] But racism is not. She was always so jealous of black women. She should have got ended for those Whitney comments.

What Whitney comments?

by Anonymousreply 213June 3, 2020 4:26 PM

[quote]Devastatingly Mundane

Your new drag name Bootsy?

by Anonymousreply 214June 3, 2020 4:28 PM

Shes a perfect example of how ALL young women these days are self involved bitches. I dont think shes racist and I dont think this cancel culture bullshit should be costing people money . She is talented,she isnt hideously ugly as so many of you are saying , and I will always love Rachel Berry . She was very young when Glee turned into THE show,and that has to go to ones head in negative ways. So she didnt handle it well ,maybe shes matured since then . Dont we all change as we age ? I always liked Amber Riley ,but I always did get the feeling she wanted to be the focus of Glee as the diva. Sour grapes after all these years .

by Anonymousreply 215June 3, 2020 4:38 PM

[Quote] Shes a perfect example of how ALL young women these days are self involved bitches.

How is she a perfect example when numerous female co-stars of hers have been described as pleasant to be around?

by Anonymousreply 216June 3, 2020 4:43 PM

She was also a notorious farter on the set.

If she was annoyed with someone orbin a bad mood she would go right up to them and let one go. Disgustingly she had a habit of doing this foul act of microaggression next to the craft table and put more than a few off their lunch!

by Anonymousreply 217June 3, 2020 4:44 PM

[Quote] she isnt hideously ugly as so many of you are saying

She isn't but in the entertainment industry.... I expect she was made aware of her less than desireable (by the industry) looks from a young age. She was a child actor, after all. That doesn't excuse her bitch on wheels behavior, of course.

by Anonymousreply 218June 3, 2020 4:45 PM

[quote]She could play a 20s-30s Sandra Bernhard in The Sandra Bernhard Story.

Pfft. Get in line.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219June 3, 2020 4:47 PM

Leah is now sorry for being such a CUNT. "I'm sorry for making your life a living hell!"

[quote] Lea Michele apologizes after Samantha Ware accuses her of bad behavior on ‘Glee’ set: ‘I will be better’

Lea Michele is addressing the accusation that she made a black Glee co-star’s life a “living hell” in 2015.

On Wednesday morning, Michele shared a three-page statement on Instagram addressing Samantha Ware's disturbing claim. She did not mention Ware by name in the post, nor did she address the fact that her deal with HelloFresh was terminated over Ware’s allegation.

"One of the most important lessons of the last few weeks is that we need to take the time to listen and learn about other people's perspectives and any role we have played or anything we can do to help address the injustices that they face," Michele wrote. "When I tweeted the other day, it was meant to be a show of support for our friends and neighbors and communities of color during this really difficult time," referring to her tweet, posted on May 29, addressing the death of George Floyd and supporting the Black Lives Matter movement.

She continued, “But the responses I received to what I posted have made me also focus specifically on how my own behavior towards fellow cast members was perceived by them."

"While I don’t remember ever making this specific statement and I have never judged others by their background or color of their skin, that’s not really the point," Michele continued. "What matters is that I clearly acted in ways which hurt other people. Whether it was my privileged position and perspective that caused me to be perceived as insensitive or inappropriate at times or whether it was just my immaturity and me just being unnecessarily difficult, I apologize for my behavior and for any pain which I have caused. We all can grow and change and I have definitely used these past several months to reflect on my own shortcomings."

Michele ended by writing, “I am a couple of months from becoming a mother,” she’s pregnant with her first child with Zandy Reich, “and I know I need to keep working to better myself and take responsibility for my actions, so that I can be a real role model for my child and so I can pass along my lessons and mistakes, so that they can learn from me. I listened to these criticisms and I am learning and while I am very sorry, I will be better in the future from this experience."

Ware has not publicly responded to Michele’s apology.

This all blew up on Monday when Ware retweeted Michele’s post about Floyd and wrote that the Glee star, who played Rachel Berry on the show from 2009 to 2015, made her “first television gig a living hell.” Ware claimed Michele told other members of the show that she would defecate in Ware’s wig if she had the opportunity among “other traumatic microaggressions that made me question a career in Hollywood.”

Ware had joined the cast in 2015, the final season of the show, to play Jane Hayward. When she posted her tweet about Michele, there wasn’t a huge rush from other Glee cast members to defend Michele. In fact, Michele’s co-star Amber Riley shared a series of gifs that suggested she had something to add, including one showing sipping tea.

In response to Ware’s claim, HelloFresh, a meal kit delivery service, immediately ended its deal with Michele, posting on Twitter Tuesday that the brand "does not condone racism nor discrimination of any kind. We are disheartened and disappointed to learn of the recent claims concerning Lea Michele. We take this very seriously, and have ended our partnership with Lea Michele, effective immediately.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220June 3, 2020 4:59 PM

Wow Hello fresh doesn't mince words

by Anonymousreply 221June 3, 2020 5:07 PM

Lea could play my grandma!

by Anonymousreply 222June 3, 2020 5:09 PM

I’m sorry, but was there no HR on the set of Glee? It’s not like there aren’t laws and avenues to pursue when a coworker is treating you badly and it’s confidentiality is protected by law. Anything going on as bad as this is being said to be should have been corrected by season one.

by Anonymousreply 223June 3, 2020 5:10 PM

Lea's apology sucks. It's one of those "if you perceived I was mean" versus "Yes, I was an awful cunt"

by Anonymousreply 224June 3, 2020 5:10 PM

[quote]I’m sorry, but was there no HR on the set of Glee?

You've never seen how the sausages are made, have you?

by Anonymousreply 225June 3, 2020 5:11 PM

Good apology - I am sorry, I was a shit, I can only say I am sorry and it will never happen again. Bad apology - If I did something to offend you I am truly sorry, I was not aware I was doing it.

by Anonymousreply 226June 3, 2020 5:12 PM

lea's is a bit of both

by Anonymousreply 227June 3, 2020 5:14 PM

I'm sorry if my behavior was perceived as mean = sorry you all are so overly sensitive.

by Anonymousreply 228June 3, 2020 5:14 PM

[quote] I’m sorry, but was there no HR on the set of Glee?

Lea is/was/always will be Ryan Murphy's pet.

I was watching the Glee Project a few years ago, and he said that one of the girls auditioning, reminded him of Lea. He said that "she is an underdog, and you just root for her."

That tells you all you need to know about why she got away with what she did.

Lea was besties with Ryan Murphy, and I guess she believed that she could do and say anything, without repercussions. Because Ryan Murphy absolutely adored her.

That makes her behavior ten times worse.

by Anonymousreply 229June 3, 2020 5:19 PM

Now a lot of people know Samantha Ware.

Well played, Samantha! 👏

by Anonymousreply 230June 3, 2020 5:19 PM

[quote] I'm sorry if my behavior was perceived as mean = sorry you all are so overly sensitive

More like, "I'm irritated that this bitch called me out. I got caught, and now I have to fucking say something, or I'll lose even more work!"

It's clear from her statement that Lea only said something because she was backed into a corner.

by Anonymousreply 231June 3, 2020 5:21 PM

Lea's behavior predates Ryan Murphy, though. He's not the cause. And she's behaved poorly on other sets - didn't Yvette Nicole Brown get involved on Twitter?

by Anonymousreply 232June 3, 2020 5:25 PM

Who hated her on Valentine's Day?

by Anonymousreply 233June 3, 2020 5:27 PM

Pretty much everybody r233.

by Anonymousreply 234June 3, 2020 5:29 PM

It's amazing how some actors/actresses can get away with acting like this behind the scenes, and yet come across as completely likable and charming, to the public.

I honestly always believed that Lea was a nice person, because she seems like such a sweetheart in interviews.

by Anonymousreply 235June 3, 2020 5:30 PM

That makes it even worse R235.

by Anonymousreply 236June 3, 2020 5:32 PM

R233 What did she do on Valentines Day? Send candy hearts with messages like “shit in your wig?”

by Anonymousreply 237June 3, 2020 5:33 PM

JLO will be on the hitlist, didn't she have a bad rep a while back? Maybe she's calmed down a bit now she isn't as in demand.

by Anonymousreply 238June 3, 2020 5:33 PM

R237 lol you're terrible!

by Anonymousreply 239June 3, 2020 5:34 PM

"A lot of love backstage. Everyone loves everyone" - said by Lilli Cooper with suspiciously dead eyes...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240June 3, 2020 5:38 PM

I had the best night’s rest last night knowing her career is over. I’m just so happy and overjoyed.

by Anonymousreply 241June 3, 2020 5:52 PM

R240 I’ll never understand why Jonathan B. Wright never had a big career, outside of just one movie role on Nick and Nora’s Infinite Playlist, where he also played gay, his career just seems to have ended. He was so handsome, had a lovely voice and played both humor and pathos so well on stage.

And weirdly the same thing for Blake Bashoff who took over the role of Moritz. He is gay, but ended up being Angelica Huston’s personal chef on her ranch?

Is Lea Michele somehow responsible for ending their careers?

by Anonymousreply 242June 3, 2020 5:57 PM

Same here. Wright was effortlessly sexy. I wonder if he got into drugs.

by Anonymousreply 243June 3, 2020 5:58 PM

This is precisely why I don’t wear wigs!

by Anonymousreply 244June 3, 2020 5:58 PM

Bashoff isn't a surprise. He probably only got to audition for gay best friends, sassy waiters etc. David Burtka also went the chef route for a time. Maybe Bashoff will find his NPH and make a semi-return to acting.

by Anonymousreply 245June 3, 2020 5:59 PM

Ms. Michele and/or her team have been deleted comments on her IG. Evan Ross Katz posted one from Spring Awakening castmember Gerard Canonico who also called out Lea.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246June 3, 2020 6:02 PM

She was an utter cunt on the Glee set in NYC when I was on it as crew. Example: in her trailer she thew a bottle of Poland Spring water at the 1st team PA, yelling “I ASKED FOR SMART WATER, NOT AIRPLANE WATER!” Like, WTF. A nightmare.

by Anonymousreply 247June 3, 2020 6:05 PM

Well Ryan Murphy has his next Feud season, Lea Michele vs. everyone she ever worked with except Jonathan Groff. Sadly though he’d probably cast Lea as herself.

by Anonymousreply 248June 3, 2020 6:07 PM

Has Theo Stockman commented?

by Anonymousreply 249June 3, 2020 6:08 PM

[quote]Well you see [R19] a lot of black women wear false hair so when she threatened to shit in her wig she was threatening her blackness.

Christ, that's stupid. "Threatening her blackness"???

JFC.

by Anonymousreply 250June 3, 2020 6:28 PM

I'm surprised someone hasn't smacked her right in her big honker

by Anonymousreply 251June 3, 2020 6:31 PM

Ellen was first. Looks like people are tired of people being mean.

by Anonymousreply 252June 3, 2020 6:35 PM

Relying on how someone might've perceived or interpreted something you said or did almost always means the bitch in question knows very damn well what the people that are calling them out are talking about. People who haven't actually done what it is they are being put on blast for would just say so. She actually added an extra fun flash of her guilt by not remembering saying that. She missed out really bringing in her excuses home by forgetting to denounce the horrible comments she doesn't recall.

by Anonymousreply 253June 3, 2020 6:43 PM

Ryan Murphy loves a cunty bitch, look at how much he loves Nene Leaks. I happen to know and have worked with Ryan, we are somewhat friendly not like BFFs I can spill his secrets but he recognizes me and says hello every time we see each other. I met Leah once at a Hollywood Reporter event. I approached her because I saw her on Broadway and just wanted to tell her I thought she had an amazing voice (which is all true). I walked up, stuck out my hand and said "Hi Ms. Michelle, I am XXX I just wanted to say I loved you in Spring Awakenings, I saw you and you were amazing." She looked at me, did not shake my hand made a face like she had just farted and turned away. I had the look she had when Jessica Lange walked right by. Up comes Ryan to her and he sees me. He says "Leah, meet my friend XXXX" The look on her face when she realized she just shat on a friend of Murphy was priceless. I saved her and said "oh we just met I was telling her how much I loved her in Spring Awakenings.."

by Anonymousreply 254June 3, 2020 6:47 PM

yes I know it is lea and I meant I can't spill his secrets. sorry typing on a phone.

by Anonymousreply 255June 3, 2020 6:47 PM

[quote] Now a lot of people know Samantha Ware. Well played, Samantha!

And after today she is back to no one knowing her.

[quote]She was an utter cunt on the Glee set in NYC when I was on it as crew. Example: in her trailer she thew a bottle of Poland Spring water at the 1st team PA, yelling “I ASKED FOR SMART WATER, NOT AIRPLANE WATER!” Like, WTF. A nightmare.

The PA fucks up and she's a bitch?. Do your job and do it right, that's simple isn't it?. Lots of celebs who travel drink the same brand water where ever they go as to not upset their system. Fact, ask Julie Andrews.

by Anonymousreply 256June 3, 2020 6:56 PM

r256 that is Julie Andrews...not some tv actress.

by Anonymousreply 257June 3, 2020 7:12 PM

Boy did I dodge a bullet.

by Anonymousreply 258June 3, 2020 7:22 PM

Ryan Murphy is now associated with protecting 2 problematic white women and giving them jobs - hell-cunt Lea Michelle and abuser Emma Roberts. It's also an open secret that Emma Roberts is a raging bitch and is hated by crew members. There was even a thread here from a guy who worked on AHS who said everybody hated her and that Evan Peter followed her lead and was dick whenever they were on set together. I'm waiting for the shit to hit the fan about her, too.

by Anonymousreply 259June 3, 2020 8:03 PM

R259 Emma has the extra protection of her Auntie's influence which includes A list Hollwood "fixers". Less people would probably be willing to come down hard on her.

by Anonymousreply 260June 3, 2020 8:11 PM

r209 yes, this "microaggression" nonsense is essentially bored but self-important Twitter randoms trying to make it all about themselves and how personally they were affected by this non-event.

She's an equal-opportunity cunt, but I don't see her as racist. If she really was, there'd be far more stories specifically pertaining to race other than this milquetoast "microaggression" nothing story. Methinks the OP shit in his own wig with the stretching made to turn this into an event with his favorite aggressor, the "white woman".

And oh look, r259 has brought the word "problematic white women" into the thread. Well done!

by Anonymousreply 261June 3, 2020 8:12 PM

R254 are you sure she didn't let a smelly ripper? See R217

by Anonymousreply 262June 3, 2020 8:25 PM

Damn, for a moment, I thought this would be Camilla Cabello.

by Anonymousreply 263June 3, 2020 8:28 PM

Is the tooting story real? I've never actually seen many woman rip one openly. Most would be mortified if one snuck out. If true she's kinda trashy.

by Anonymousreply 264June 3, 2020 8:29 PM

Emma Roberts, you in danger, gurl!

The bell tolls for thee...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 265June 3, 2020 9:23 PM

Damn is anyone from the original Glee cast not certified trash? Besides I guess Kevin Mchale and Cory Monteith (rip)

by Anonymousreply 266June 3, 2020 9:26 PM

R266 Chord seems like a nice guy still on good terms with many of the Glee cast.

by Anonymousreply 267June 3, 2020 9:33 PM

I can't believe we're talking about these tired ass losers still!

They should all be working at a Chipotle somewhere

by Anonymousreply 268June 3, 2020 9:37 PM

If she's really a farter, then I have some new respect for her.

by Anonymousreply 269June 3, 2020 9:39 PM

R266 Amber Riley? I always got the impression that she's very professional and minds her own business.

by Anonymousreply 270June 3, 2020 9:42 PM

Has Jonathan Groff issued a statement yet?

by Anonymousreply 271June 3, 2020 9:44 PM

Has Jonathan Groff issued a statement yet?

by Anonymousreply 272June 3, 2020 9:44 PM

Heather Morris makes a good point about how she and others have enabled Lea Michele's poor behavior.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273June 3, 2020 9:46 PM

"Principal Figgins" [me neither] from GLEE responded to Morris' tweet.

[Quote] Heather, you were always kind to everyone & I love you for that. Yours is one of my fondest memories of our great show. Much love

I hope Jonathan Groff won't be pressed into making a statement of support.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274June 3, 2020 9:48 PM

I would love for Jonathan to publicly bitchslap Lea.

by Anonymousreply 275June 3, 2020 9:50 PM

Has Susan Dey issued a statement yet?

by Anonymousreply 276June 3, 2020 9:50 PM

Complicit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 277June 3, 2020 9:52 PM

He's either a big enabler or a closet gossipy queen only his closest faghags ever get to see. Probably even with other gay men he tries to pull that awe shucks babe in the woods puppy dog act for the sake of potential dick. Either way this doesn't say much good about him. He's close with someone who has the propensity to behave poorly and tear down innocent people she considers beneath her. It's a terrible look

by Anonymousreply 278June 3, 2020 9:57 PM

Maybe she’s not racist, but she is so evil and so image conscious and thirsty that she knows that merely being ACCUSED of racism can curtail her career and make wretched her destiny.

by Anonymousreply 279June 3, 2020 9:58 PM

Has anyone asked Ryan Murphy why he tolerated this behavior on his show?

by Anonymousreply 280June 3, 2020 9:58 PM

I meant that people hate her so much that they’d accuse her of being racist just to sabotage her career.

by Anonymousreply 281June 3, 2020 9:59 PM

Will Lea's career (?) ever recover from this, it seems like the tip of the iceberg. She peaked in her mid-20s on Glee, that probably isn't a great feeling lol.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 282June 3, 2020 9:59 PM

Jonathan is an enabler. He knows Lea is a huge cunt to people but he always just laughs it off when she’s being cunty instead of standing up to her. Whenever he’s in LA, he stays at her home, and before she was married, she said in interviews that they would often sleep in the same bed. He was the Man of Honor at her wedding and she’s going to make him the Godfather to her child. He is complicit.

by Anonymousreply 283June 3, 2020 10:03 PM

Who knew that the reemergence of BLM would signal the end of Lea Michele’s career? What psychic could have predicted that?

by Anonymousreply 284June 3, 2020 10:05 PM

Has the girl with Down Syndrome from the show weighed in yet and called Lea a cunt?

by Anonymousreply 285June 3, 2020 10:05 PM

Just watch this where Groff makes her a cup of coffee and she says “gross” because he used tap water.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 286June 3, 2020 10:06 PM

Good post, r283. There's no way with all the time they've spent together that she's been able to keep her asshole ways away from his view.

by Anonymousreply 287June 3, 2020 10:13 PM

Omg I love how she rises like a Phoenix from under the covers in full makeup and styled hair. That was absolutely trashtastic

by Anonymousreply 288June 3, 2020 10:14 PM

If she hadn’t virtue signaled, Samantha wouldn’t have been triggered to respond. The lesson is don’t act like you believe in something you don’t.

by Anonymousreply 289June 3, 2020 10:17 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 290June 3, 2020 10:18 PM

Damn! This is getting good.

by Anonymousreply 291June 3, 2020 10:22 PM

The Lea Michele Me Too movement. Alright count me in. Me too!

by Anonymousreply 292June 3, 2020 10:24 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 293June 3, 2020 10:24 PM

Groff probably is a bitchy gay who loved her cunty ways

by Anonymousreply 294June 3, 2020 10:24 PM

Damn

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 295June 3, 2020 10:25 PM

Karma has finally caught up with this cunt.

by Anonymousreply 296June 3, 2020 10:26 PM

D295 Daaaaammn

by Anonymousreply 297June 3, 2020 10:26 PM

She blocked me on Twitter a long time ago when I said something about her being desperate for attention.

by Anonymousreply 298June 3, 2020 10:28 PM

Ryan has to have known how abusive she was.

by Anonymousreply 299June 3, 2020 10:29 PM

I hope that she doesn’t have a miscarriage.

by Anonymousreply 300June 3, 2020 10:29 PM

More more more 🎶🎶

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 301June 3, 2020 10:43 PM

Uhhh, R256, it’s not the PA’s job to provide the “correct” type of water. Poland Spring is usually all that’s available on set. You’ve obviously never worked on one.

by Anonymousreply 302June 3, 2020 10:45 PM

This takedown is almost better than Ellen's. I'm just surprised she has deactivated her socials yet.

by Anonymousreply 303June 3, 2020 10:47 PM

This clip is about her and Cory’s auditions for Glee. Ryan says he wrote the part with her in mind, but she needed to audition like everyone else. Another producer mentions what the character is like and that she is “utterly tone-death to how she comes across to people,” By all regards, it was one of the most successful and stunning auditions of all time, something of Hollywood legend. The seeds were there, but the enabling was strong.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 304June 3, 2020 10:48 PM

how can you cancelled someone who has long been not happening?

by Anonymousreply 305June 3, 2020 10:53 PM

No one appreciates truly terrible people up and acting like they are woke, kind and compassionate when you know they just aren't. She tried to inset that big deformed faucet schnoze into a conversation about racial inequality and her truth punched her smack on that last unsuccessful nose job.

by Anonymousreply 306June 3, 2020 10:54 PM

I watched the first season of GLEE but I never thought Lea Michele was "wow" in any way. Rachel was a poor man's Tracy Flick.

by Anonymousreply 307June 3, 2020 10:56 PM

My Lea story. I worked with Lea on one of the Spring Awakening. She was only 14. I was 26 and playing Moritz. She was fine. No problems with her. Fast forward many years later, she had stolen John Lloyd Young from his long time girlfriend. We were all invited to Marc Cherry’s house for a singing party in his living room. We got up one at a time to sing a song. Then, in the middle of the party, she and JLY went to the backyard, took off their clothes, and jumped in his pool. It felt very inappropriate since that’s not what we were invited for. She was yelling at me to get in the pool with them but it felt rude so I didn’t. That’s the last time I saw her. She booked Glee a few weeks later. I usually defend actors against rumors of bad behavior but there are too many voices here so I can’t defend her one bit.

by Anonymousreply 308June 3, 2020 11:08 PM

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 309June 3, 2020 11:09 PM

Spring Awakening workshops that is

by Anonymousreply 310June 3, 2020 11:09 PM

Always appreciate your posts C-list.

by Anonymousreply 311June 3, 2020 11:10 PM

I bet she learned how to be a cunt at the feet of Mandy Patinkin who played her father in the stage musical Ragtime.

by Anonymousreply 312June 3, 2020 11:10 PM

A singing party?! I'd rather go to Marc Cherry's house to talk about Brendad Ickson.

by Anonymousreply 313June 3, 2020 11:15 PM

[Quote] Look, I know the DL hates hates HATES Lea. Personally I’m agnostic on this pressing world issue.

This is very "in my country we have war," Bootsy. If you didn't care, you wouldn't comment and you certainly wouldn't try to employ such a deflection tactic.

by Anonymousreply 314June 3, 2020 11:19 PM

The Internet, to Lea:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 315June 3, 2020 11:22 PM

Jonathan Groff is lucky he’s not on social media ... he would be getting an earful from people about being bffs with her

by Anonymousreply 316June 3, 2020 11:28 PM

Even the actor who played Principal Figgins on Glee dislikes her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 317June 3, 2020 11:34 PM

Just hearing all these stories makes me wonder how she sees herself. Most people had never even heard of her until Glee. It's like she ready did grow up thinking she was the star of her own show. It's like Murphy must've knownn this I always just thought he ripped off Election and made her a theatre geek.

by Anonymousreply 318June 3, 2020 11:41 PM

Wonder why people waited this long to expose her? It’s not like she became a star/powerful in the industry post-Glee.

Will there be a non-apology 2.0?

by Anonymousreply 319June 3, 2020 11:43 PM

They are letting her HAVE IT!!

by Anonymousreply 320June 3, 2020 11:45 PM

I presume her GLEE co-stars held off because of the possibility of a reboot, another big live tour etc. But miss rona has changed things.

by Anonymousreply 321June 3, 2020 11:46 PM

Hailee Steinfeld shared that she spotted Lea when she, aged 14 at the time, was auditioning for True Grit, which she eventually went to star in alongside Hollywood's Matt Damon and Jeff Bridges, but it was not the kind of meeting that holds nice memories - as she was left crying.

Pitch Perfect star Hailee told J-14 magazine: "When I was auditioning for True Grit, I was on the Paramount lot. I was wearing clothes from the 1800s that were big and uncomfortable.

"Glee also films on the lot and I love that show," she added.

Hailee explained: "I saw Lea Michele just walking to her trailer, and I was like, 'That's the girl from Glee. I've got to go ask for her autograph!'

"So I walked up to her and asked for her autograph, but she walked by and a guy came and said, 'Sorry, now's not a good time!"'"

Gutted by the outcome, Hailee admitted: "I was so sad! I was practically crying on the way home."

Rising above the drama and revealing that she still admired Lea, Hailee told: "But she's beautiful, and she has an amazing voice."

by Anonymousreply 322June 3, 2020 11:48 PM

Well, that's a lame story.

by Anonymousreply 323June 3, 2020 11:50 PM

[Quote] But she's beautiful, and she has an amazing voice."

And that's shade.

by Anonymousreply 324June 3, 2020 11:50 PM

Translation: Pretty much everything else about her sucks but there's that.

by Anonymousreply 325June 3, 2020 11:53 PM

I’ve never understood Miss Hailee, True Grit was a career making role, but nothing since has even had a glimmer of promise she showed in that. Her shoehorning into Pitch Prefect was as painful as her launch of recording career.

by Anonymousreply 326June 3, 2020 11:59 PM

Well, people don't direct adults as they do kids. See also: Lindsay Lohan.

by Anonymousreply 327June 4, 2020 12:02 AM

R326 Bad agent/team? She is very talented, isn’t she playing Emily Dickinson in some show or miniseries?

by Anonymousreply 328June 4, 2020 12:02 AM

I wish some of these cancelled people would come out suing for damages, it's silly that any accusation can tank someone's career. Everyone feels SO entitled to pile on just to get attention for their failing careers. And of course many posters in this thread, who are unemployed and have nothing better to do.

by Anonymousreply 329June 4, 2020 12:04 AM

[Quote] it's silly that any accusation can tank someone's career

I don't see how this applies to Lea Michele. Multiple co-stars and co-workers of Lea Michele's have come out with similar comments to the original accusation.

by Anonymousreply 330June 4, 2020 12:06 AM

r329 = Jonathan Groff

by Anonymousreply 331June 4, 2020 12:06 AM

R330 they aren't racist comments though. She's a bitch, that's been known for ages, stories came out while Glee was ongoing. The racist slant on them with the "microaggression" seems undeserved and is new.

Everyone who has worked with her has a story to tell which just reinforce that she's blunt and a bitch to people. So? If she were older she'd be revered on the DL.

This is just another way for people to tear a woman down.

by Anonymousreply 332June 4, 2020 12:15 AM

R331 Groff being a closet meany actually makes him more interesting and less dull.

by Anonymousreply 333June 4, 2020 12:19 AM

R229, Lea was Murphy's pet because she's a dog. If he really adored her, he would've cast her in all his projects post Glee, not just Scream Queens. Which by the way, I can't wait to hear what those bitches have to say.

by Anonymousreply 334June 4, 2020 12:21 AM

R332/Barbra, we’re not worthy of your presence here!

by Anonymousreply 335June 4, 2020 12:21 AM

[Quote] The racist slant on them with the "microaggression" seems undeserved

I wasn't there for any of these microaggressions or outright bitchery. Were you? She's not being cancelled because of my words or yours. No one is speaking up for her, are they?

by Anonymousreply 336June 4, 2020 12:21 AM

I kind of wish stories would start leaking about Emma Roberts...i bet there are stories

by Anonymousreply 337June 4, 2020 12:25 AM

[quote]Has the girl with Down Syndrome from the show weighed in yet and called Lea a cunt?

Actually, she called Lea a fucking retard.

by Anonymousreply 338June 4, 2020 12:28 AM

Has that ugly fat whale costar that wore glasses said anything about Lea bullying her?

by Anonymousreply 339June 4, 2020 12:39 AM

Lea is essentially a more offensive Sue Sylvester.

by Anonymousreply 340June 4, 2020 12:41 AM

[Quote] Has that ugly fat whale costar that wore glasses said anything about Lea bullying her?

Groff can get a little hippy but your comment is too much.

by Anonymousreply 341June 4, 2020 12:42 AM

Lea's comeuppance is a sign that Ryan Murphy's influence is waning. He's the reason she was able to get away with behaving the way she did. That's why no one went public with their experiences with her. People were afraid of Ryan Murphy blacklisting them the way he did Diana Agron. His last few projects have been critical bombs, especially Hollywood. That people are coming out in droves now to badmouth Lea means they no longer fear Murphy or what he could do to their careers.

Emma Roberts should be worried because she's next.

by Anonymousreply 342June 4, 2020 12:43 AM

She has the kind of face that's just begging to be punched.

by Anonymousreply 343June 4, 2020 12:44 AM

Lea made the mistake of disrespecting a black woman. She won't make it again She needa bow down to black queens and kiss their beautiful melanin skin. For they are her superiors.

by Anonymousreply 344June 4, 2020 12:54 AM

Oh fuck. Matt is at it again.

by Anonymousreply 345June 4, 2020 12:59 AM

I didn't even know a drama nerd getting a TV show considered themselves on the same level as a movie star. I'd roll my eyes and judge the bitch but I wouldn't be as aghast if say these were Jennifer Lawrence stories.

by Anonymousreply 346June 4, 2020 1:13 AM

Lea's 3-part Instagram response. In case the link doesn't work, she closes with the following:

"I am a couple of months from becoming a mother and I know that I need to keep working to better myself and take responsibility for my actions, so that I can be a real role model for my child and so I can pass along my lessons and mistakes, so that they can learn from me. I listened to these criticisms and I am learning and while I am very sorry, I will be better in the future from this experience."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 347June 4, 2020 1:21 AM

Raise your hand if youve been personally victimized by Regina George

by Anonymousreply 348June 4, 2020 1:23 AM

Wow, Keith Powell from 30 Rock confirms Lea is a racist.

She's done.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 349June 4, 2020 1:32 AM

R337 of course they do. Her characters on AHS and Scream Queens don't require much acting. I've never interacted with her but we were at several of the same charity events a few years back. She'd walk the red carpet and then sit in a corner scowling until she could leave. And the stories are LEGION. My only question is if they teamed up or clashed on Scream Queens.

by Anonymousreply 350June 4, 2020 1:32 AM

[quote] Has the girl with Down Syndrome from the show weighed in yet and called Lea a cunt?

Fortunately for her, she's too stupid to realize that Lea was insulting her.

She thinks that Lea is a wonderful person.

"Who? Oh, Lea? I love her. Who are we talking about? Lea. Oh, Lea. I love her."

by Anonymousreply 351June 4, 2020 1:32 AM

So is Sammie always wear hats now out of fear of poo wigs?

by Anonymousreply 352June 4, 2020 1:43 AM

Has Keith Powell worked with Michele?

by Anonymousreply 353June 4, 2020 1:50 AM

The Positvely True Adventures of the Very Guilty New York Theatre Bullying Bitch Sunday 8pm on LOGO

by Anonymousreply 354June 4, 2020 1:51 AM

She won’t even be able to get work on Lifetime.

by Anonymousreply 355June 4, 2020 1:51 AM

Will she get work on the straw hat circuit?

by Anonymousreply 356June 4, 2020 1:52 AM

Has Ashley Fink commented??!?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 357June 4, 2020 1:55 AM

When in doubt, look at the "liked" Tweets.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 358June 4, 2020 2:00 AM

It seems that right now any African American person in showbusiness who has ever dealt with people who are difficult or nasty in general are able to say it was because of "racism" and have them canceled. Regardless of that person not actually being racist, but mean to everyone.

by Anonymousreply 359June 4, 2020 2:01 AM

Why Ryan Murphy black listed Diana Agron? Because Lea?

by Anonymousreply 360June 4, 2020 2:04 AM

R359 If she's mean to everyone, then she deserves to be canceled even more! Really, who needs to work with someone who puts everyone around her down!

by Anonymousreply 361June 4, 2020 2:07 AM

Diana Agron and Ryan Murphy fucking hated each other r359, this is old news.

by Anonymousreply 362June 4, 2020 2:11 AM

R360*

by Anonymousreply 363June 4, 2020 2:11 AM

Melissa's co-stars from Supergirl are calling Lea out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 364June 4, 2020 2:11 AM

Even I can't stand the bitch and I'm a dead pedophile!

by Anonymousreply 365June 4, 2020 2:16 AM

[Quote] It seems that right now any African American person in showbusiness who has ever dealt with people who are difficult or nasty in general are able to say it was because of "racism" and have them canceled. Regardless of that person not actually being racist, but mean to everyone.

What sample size are you using, dear?

by Anonymousreply 366June 4, 2020 2:18 AM

R350 More Emma Roberts tea, please. My theory for why the entire OG cast of AHS bailed on this past season (1984) is because Murphy cast Emma as the lead despite knowing Evan Peters no longer wanted to work with her after their break-up.

by Anonymousreply 367June 4, 2020 2:20 AM

Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down.

by Anonymousreply 368June 4, 2020 2:24 AM

[quote]I bet she learned how to be a cunt at the feet of Mandy Patinkin who played her father in the stage musical Ragtime.

Small correction: Peter Friedman played Lea's father in Ragtime. I don't think Patinkin has ever done the show.

by Anonymousreply 369June 4, 2020 2:26 AM

And you people thought that I was bad?

by Anonymousreply 370June 4, 2020 2:26 AM

What was THIS day like?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 371June 4, 2020 2:28 AM

Cunt on cunt scissoring!!!

by Anonymousreply 372June 4, 2020 2:30 AM

I was not aware that Dianna Agron is married to one of the Mumford and Sons guys and is now really good friends with Carey Mulligan.

by Anonymousreply 373June 4, 2020 2:35 AM

[quote]I've always been mystified that Jonathan Groff is her bff.

Ehhhh to be fair, I've long thought this was entirely one-sided. He treats her with kindness but she's one of those people that refers to everyone as "her best friend" and has always expressed far more "ownership" over their friendship than he has. She looks like one of those women who loves bragging that her "best friend is gay" and thinks of herself as having tons of "gay cred" just from that. I'm not saying he's only tolerated her or anything, and I don't know them so I could be wrong, but he has never seemed as attached to her as she's seemed to him. JMHO.

by Anonymousreply 374June 4, 2020 2:41 AM

So NO ONE has mentioned that Lea's follow-up to "Scream Queens" was a sitcom on which she was literally the ONLY non-African-American cast member? Why haven't we heard from any of her co-stars on that show?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 375June 4, 2020 2:47 AM

[Quote] Ehhhh to be fair, I've long thought this was entirely one-sided.

Then you're wilfully blind.

by Anonymousreply 376June 4, 2020 2:52 AM

I say Yvette Nicole Brown in the related tweets. She was a co-star on "The Mayor." I don't recall exactly what she said but it was supportive of the black actress from GLEE. She said not a word to defend Michele.

by Anonymousreply 377June 4, 2020 2:53 AM

Jonathan Groff lived with Zachary Quinto for years so it’s not surprising that he gets off on surrounding himself with cunts.

by Anonymousreply 378June 4, 2020 2:55 AM

[quote]Why haven't we heard from any of her co-stars on that show?

Yvette Nicole Brown may speak out. She replied to the initial tweet, just saying she could tell the tone of it; then today she wrote a series of tweets about how she is "realizing anew that sometimes you just have to tell the truth and shame the devil, especially when remaining quiet allows folks to create a narrative that is infuriatingly dismissive of the pain they WILLFULLY caused."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 379June 4, 2020 2:56 AM

R377 NO black actor is going to risk the wrath of their brethren defending a white person for any reason. Lea could have donated a fucking kidney to some black chick ,and all she will say about it is "she asked to touch my hair " !

by Anonymousreply 380June 4, 2020 2:58 AM

Lea got robbed! She expected Ryan Murphy to do a spinoff show of her and Kurt in New York City and it never happened. It would have been the new "That Girl" with her gay BFF instead of Donald Hollinger.

by Anonymousreply 381June 4, 2020 2:59 AM

Yvette Nicole Brown is off the wall nuts on twitter. She's crazier than one of the characters she plays on sitcoms. She needs medication.

by Anonymousreply 382June 4, 2020 3:00 AM

Absolute nonsense. There are plenty of black celebs who'll do damage control if there's something for them in it, just like any other celeb.

by Anonymousreply 383June 4, 2020 3:00 AM

[Quote] Yvette Nicole Brown is off the wall nuts on twitter.

Any tweets to back up your claim?

by Anonymousreply 384June 4, 2020 3:01 AM

[quote] so when she threatened to shit in her wig she was threatening her blackness.

Now I have officially heard it all.

by Anonymousreply 385June 4, 2020 3:02 AM

The only nut is Lea, who has no social skills and no concept of karma.

by Anonymousreply 386June 4, 2020 3:02 AM

To be fair, wigs are very important to many black women who wear them. It becomes part of their identity, their look, their style, their persona. So, for Michele to say she would shit in her wig has a racist connotation to it.

by Anonymousreply 387June 4, 2020 3:09 AM

R384, Just take a look at that post about Michele. All that drama. Geez....

by Anonymousreply 388June 4, 2020 3:13 AM

[Quote] Now I have officially heard it all.

That was a sarcastic post. "False hair" didn't give it away?

by Anonymousreply 389June 4, 2020 3:15 AM

[Quote] To be fair, wigs are very important to many black women who wear them. It becomes part of their identity, their look, their style, their persona. So, for Michele to say she would shit in her wig has a racist connotation to it.

It could have. But when you're on an all-singing, all-dancing show with production numbers - how many wigs are floating about that set?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 390June 4, 2020 3:16 AM

Poor dear! Sending her some cupcakes.

by Anonymousreply 391June 4, 2020 3:18 AM

Yvette Nicole Brown is amazing.

by Anonymousreply 392June 4, 2020 3:19 AM

They are probably both terrible people but like Lori Laughlin’s daughter they tried to support the protests but it backfired how they treated people in the past and they are probably not racists.

by Anonymousreply 393June 4, 2020 3:20 AM

On IG a friend of Cory monteiths wrote that Cory invited her and her daughter to the set and said everybody was nice but lea went out of her way to be a cunt to her daughter.

Also someone posted that she was awful to a kid from the make a wish foundation.

by Anonymousreply 394June 4, 2020 3:21 AM

She's transphobic too!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 395June 4, 2020 3:25 AM

[quote] Poor dear! Sending her some cupcakes. —Barbra

Please don't shit in them, Barbra.

I don't think I could handle it right now. My world is collapsing around me.

by Anonymousreply 396June 4, 2020 3:27 AM

I bet she's an antisemite too

by Anonymousreply 397June 4, 2020 3:28 AM

She is the gift that keeps on giving. She better hope she doesn't have a third phobia running around out there.

by Anonymousreply 398June 4, 2020 3:29 AM

Its true R398. The world is literally crumbling around us (I hear choppers overheard) but the universe gave us the distraction of Lea Michele's ruin before Civil War 2: Electric Boogaloo

by Anonymousreply 399June 4, 2020 3:31 AM

[Quote] She's transphobic too!

Those defending Lea on the DL are going to dig their hooves in even further.

by Anonymousreply 400June 4, 2020 3:32 AM

This story and Richard Madden's Next Top Twink have been the DL highlight of 2020.

by Anonymousreply 401June 4, 2020 3:34 AM

Wow, I never expected Lea Michele to be the distraction from the protests, looting and Trump's continuing idiocy.

by Anonymousreply 402June 4, 2020 3:34 AM

Small potatoes

by Anonymousreply 403June 4, 2020 3:35 AM

Well in fairness she still doesn’t pass so I wonder what she looked like a decade ago.

by Anonymousreply 404June 4, 2020 3:45 AM

Honestly this cancellation is one of the only bright spots in these dark times. I know I’ll sleep well tonight.

by Anonymousreply 405June 4, 2020 3:50 AM

r396, you should make "Lea Shitwig" your authenticated name. Love it!

by Anonymousreply 406June 4, 2020 3:53 AM

She better being PRAYING Sandra Bernhard is pitching her life story to LOGO.

by Anonymousreply 407June 4, 2020 4:06 AM

Lol R406, you can use it if you want.

I like to remain anonymous. ;o)

by Anonymousreply 408June 4, 2020 4:11 AM

I think this bitch thought she was slumming it on TV from the theeeeata. And she was gonna be acknowledged at every turn.

by Anonymousreply 409June 4, 2020 4:14 AM

Aviva Drescher of the Real Housewives of NYC called Lea out on Instagram:

You were once very unkind to me so I am not surprised by your behavior. You shouldn't judge others before looking in the mirror.

by Anonymousreply 410June 4, 2020 4:14 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 411June 4, 2020 4:15 AM

What an idiot. Out of all the Disney movies, she wanted to do Aladdin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 412June 4, 2020 4:18 AM

[Quote] I think this bitch thought she was slumming it on TV from the theeeeata. And she was gonna be acknowledged at every turn.

No. She was awful back then as well.

by Anonymousreply 413June 4, 2020 4:19 AM

Does Ryan go this hard for Darren??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 414June 4, 2020 4:20 AM

I think that Lea found out about Ryan harassing young men on set and has been blackmailing him ever since. The whole Broadway Funny Girl revival starring Lea felt like blackmail from day one.

by Anonymousreply 415June 4, 2020 4:24 AM

I imagine her on the phone with Miss Murphy and Lady Groff begging and pleading them to please put out a statement in her defense as a supportive faghag. Tears, panic, hysterics, screams violating her magical instrument throat annnnnnd SCENE.

by Anonymousreply 416June 4, 2020 4:26 AM

[Quote] The whole Broadway Funny Girl revival starring Lea felt like blackmail from day one.

The revival that didn't go ahead?

by Anonymousreply 417June 4, 2020 4:40 AM

stinky linky R414

by Anonymousreply 418June 4, 2020 4:40 AM

[Quote] I could tell more stories about lea or how she's been protected by Ryan Murphy to the point of him personally calling producers to get her a role in a movie that she didn't even film and for which she got easily replaced... 4:16 PM · Jun 3, 2020

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 419June 4, 2020 4:42 AM

Adam Lambert liked a post about Lea being a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 420June 4, 2020 4:45 AM

R416 More like a cockblocking hag in Groff's case

by Anonymousreply 421June 4, 2020 4:46 AM

Can you link the post.

by Anonymousreply 422June 4, 2020 4:46 AM

These "I could tell stories" tweets are so annoying. Just fucking dish!

by Anonymousreply 423June 4, 2020 4:48 AM

No one has any proof she's a racist other than these alleged "microaggressions", which again, she's an equal opportunity cunt, so it's highly likely they were not race-based and just her being her.

A "microaggression" does not a racist make. It makes the person claiming it a precious snowflake who shouldn't leave their safe space.

It's really really silly that all these alleged #blm supporters are spending so much time trying to claim she's "done" or "cancelled" yet again, they have no actual stories from anyone credible of her being racist.

I've been microaggressed several times in this thread by the small-penised, but you don't hear me whining and claiming anti-Semitism.

by Anonymousreply 424June 4, 2020 4:51 AM

I have a great tendency to feel empathy toward every other human being. So, when this story broke, I really felt sorry for Lea for about 56 seconds, then slapped my own face and came to my senses. Heather Morris' takedown is delicious.

by Anonymousreply 425June 4, 2020 4:52 AM

(R423) I agree. If you're not going to name names or tell stories then why bother. That's why these jerks are able to get away with this hateful behavior. Luckily we have a few people that aren't afraid to speak up.

by Anonymousreply 426June 4, 2020 4:52 AM

There's a brigade of Lea-stans on Twitter trying to protect their queen.

by Anonymousreply 427June 4, 2020 4:54 AM

R427 isn't there a Meghan Markle thread you should be posting incessantly in, instead?

by Anonymousreply 428June 4, 2020 4:58 AM

[Quote] I've been microaggressed several times in this thread by the small-penised, but you don't hear me whining and claiming anti-Semitism.

How do you feel about "Mary Poppins"?

by Anonymousreply 429June 4, 2020 5:00 AM

She seems to be very unstable and not grounded in real life. It's as though her life is one big show.and she was still acting off camera.

by Anonymousreply 430June 4, 2020 5:04 AM

[quote]She seems to be very unstable and not grounded in real life. It's as though her life is one big show.and she was still acting off camera.

Or in other words, she's an ACTRESS.

by Anonymousreply 431June 4, 2020 5:06 AM

Fine, she is not a racist r424, just a major cunt who thinks she is better than the rest for having a good voice and treat people like shit, but hey, not necessarily a racist!. All forgiven then.

by Anonymousreply 432June 4, 2020 5:08 AM

Curious how well Emma has covered her own tracks all these years or if she was just gonna rely on her family name to do all the work.

by Anonymousreply 433June 4, 2020 5:11 AM

She could be both.

by Anonymousreply 434June 4, 2020 5:11 AM

R432 again you could just say she's an ACTRESS.

by Anonymousreply 435June 4, 2020 5:13 AM

I don't know her.

by Anonymousreply 436June 4, 2020 5:15 AM

[quote]Heather Morris' takedown is delicious.Morris' takedown is delicious.

I love her for doing that.

by Anonymousreply 437June 4, 2020 5:16 AM

[quote] To be fair, wigs are very important to many black women who wear them. It becomes part of their identity, their look, their style, their persona.

And yet, when they fight with one another in the street, just what do these women do to one another's wigs and weaves which you are telling me are supposedly so sacred and crucial to their identities?

Uh-huh, that's right...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 438June 4, 2020 5:21 AM

[quote] To be fair, wigs are very important to many black women who wear them. It becomes part of their identity, their look, their style, their persona.

And yet, when they fight with one another in the street, just what do these women do to one another's wigs and weaves which you are telling me are supposedly so sacred and crucial to their identities?

Uh-huh, that's right...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 439June 4, 2020 5:21 AM

“I believe you told everyone that if you had the opportunity you would ‘s— in my wig!’“

Wasn’t that called a slushie on Glee?

by Anonymousreply 440June 4, 2020 5:27 AM

[quote]Has Ashley Fink commented??!?

No. She just liked Amber Riley's tweets about the situation.

Jenna Ushkowitz seems to be staying quiet about Lea. IIRC, they lived together in NYC years ago. I also remember some gossip that Jenna was also a cunt on the Glee set.

by Anonymousreply 441June 4, 2020 5:34 AM

R433, I think everyone assumes Emma Roberts is a huge bitch, so I don’t think people would be shocked by tales of her being nasty. In fact, since people seem to like her most when she plays mean girls, it might even enhance her public persona.

Lea’s persona is try-hard theater kid. She could probably get away with stories about her being a demanding perfectionist, but not a bully who tortures people for no reason.

by Anonymousreply 442June 4, 2020 5:35 AM

[quote]Fine, she is not a racist

Goodness she is a bitch. She also a bitch that makes racist microaggressions according to Sammy Ware, Keith Powell and every celeb that chimed in who are black AND white to agree with them. You can be two things at once.

[quote]And yet, when they fight with one another in the street, just what do these women do to one another's wigs and weaves which you are telling me are supposedly so sacred and crucial to their identities?

You're not actually disproving their point R438.

You rip off your enemy's wig and tear out their extensions because they are a part of their identity. They're also very expensive in many cases. You're showing how much you hate them by removing it and throwing it on the ground.

by Anonymousreply 443June 4, 2020 5:46 AM

R441 Remember that Jenna was in the cast of Spring Awakening as well. I’m assuming Ryan contacted Lea and requested she audition and Jenna being NYC based may have actually learned about Glee directly from Lea. I’m sure Ryan would have asked about Jenna as a performer and Lea must have said positive things about her or she wouldn’t have gotten the show.

I think Jenna most likely is a very polite person and knows on some even small level that she has Lea to thank in getting her role. Not to say she didn’t feel overshadowed. But if she was truly awful and directly to Jenna, would she even have pursued the role knowing the show was built around Lea?

by Anonymousreply 444June 4, 2020 5:46 AM

[Quote] But if she was truly awful and directly to Jenna, would she even have pursued the role knowing the show was built around Lea?

Are you fucking kidding?

by Anonymousreply 445June 4, 2020 5:50 AM

Dollars to donuts, in order to rehab her image, she throws herself down a flight of stairs to trigger a miscarriage and attain a tsunami of sympathy.

by Anonymousreply 446June 4, 2020 6:16 AM

I do think she'll use her newborn to rehab her image.

by Anonymousreply 447June 4, 2020 6:17 AM

these black actors are weaponizing the current fury over the murder and police brutality and calling anyone they have a beef with "racist". With no real evidence other than an asshole actor was also an asshole to them.

by Anonymousreply 448June 4, 2020 6:28 AM

No real evidence? Do you record every human interaction you have?

by Anonymousreply 449June 4, 2020 6:30 AM

Remember when she dated the prostitute?

by Anonymousreply 450June 4, 2020 6:30 AM

R443 A "microaggression" is not racism. That's why it has "micro" in the name. If the target of Lea's cuntery casts every mean action against them as potential racism, you're going to get a lot of false positives.

Wanting it to be racist is not the same as actually being racist, sorry. I think people feel safer attacking her under this flimsy claim of "microaggression racism" than they do just calling her out for being a cunt, because they wouldn't get as big of a reaction.

by Anonymousreply 451June 4, 2020 6:30 AM

I always got the impression that Yvette Nicole Brown was a religious fundie-type. And she's basically just the poor man's Octavia Spencer.

by Anonymousreply 452June 4, 2020 6:31 AM

R449 all they've really shown so far is that she is a bitch. Which everyone who paid attention knew already.

by Anonymousreply 453June 4, 2020 6:31 AM

[Quote] A "microaggression" is not racism. That's why it has "micro" in the name

Are you going to redefine covert and overt as well, dearie?

by Anonymousreply 454June 4, 2020 6:33 AM

[Quote] Which everyone who paid attention knew already.

You're missing the point. The point is: HER DOWNFALLL

by Anonymousreply 455June 4, 2020 6:34 AM

Yvette Nicole Brown was on Alec Mapa's podcast a few years ago, which was co-hosted by Calpernia Addams. I doubt she's a fundie.

by Anonymousreply 456June 4, 2020 6:35 AM

Most of what I’m seeing is focused on her generally being a raging cunt, not “micro aggressions.” The nut in this thread continuing to focus on that is weird and transparent.

by Anonymousreply 457June 4, 2020 7:05 AM

The point is of no return, and you;ve reached it!

by Anonymousreply 458June 4, 2020 7:11 AM

So, a couple of things:

1) I'm just not buying the arguments so far here that her diva nastiness was racist; it sounds more like just plain ol' diva nastiness.

2) Anyone who is going to intimidate someone by threatening to "shit in your wig" is of course automatically my (anti-)heroine forever. She should have a John Waters movie all about her. I actually like her much more now reading these stories than I did when I just thought of her as a homely songstress.

by Anonymousreply 459June 4, 2020 7:16 AM

LOL, r459

by Anonymousreply 460June 4, 2020 7:45 AM

"Feud: Lea Michele vs. Humanity"

by Anonymousreply 461June 4, 2020 7:48 AM

Jenna Ushkowitz has a podcast with Kevin McHale and seems close with other Glee cast members like Heather Morris, Amber Riley and Naya Rivera. I don't listen to it but I seem to recall seeing a Youtube clip where she spoke positively about Lea Michele but it didn't seem like they were close.

by Anonymousreply 462June 4, 2020 8:10 AM

Starting at about the 3:00 minute mark Ryan is asked about the Lea and Naya feud and says there are always ones on his sets and Glee was a shit show of them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 463June 4, 2020 9:05 AM

I mean...even the dude that played the principal? DAMN

by Anonymousreply 464June 4, 2020 9:27 AM

It gives me life that this is coming as Netflix is making a big Emmys push for Murphy’s wretched Hollywood, where he casts himself as the savior of Hollywood outcasts and underdogs from history.

by Anonymousreply 465June 4, 2020 9:55 AM

R368 - What kind of person is she that she has to be vile to most people she encounters? (with the exception of those who can do something for her?) This "perceived" unkindness is bullshit. I'd have a modicum of respect for anyone who owned it and held their hands up. And as for her shoving that kid...she's lucky that was not somebody else with a shorter fuse who may have shoved her back.

Heather's tweet just shows there is a culture of silence in the industry, people do not speak up to keep their jobs or not to rock the boat, especially if Ryan was on Lea's side. So I'd blame him before her co-stars as they needed to earn a wage. If Sammie Ware had said something then Lea would have probably complained and got her fired and she'd have lost work, so I can understand that. Ryan was the big boss and he should have put her in her place, instead, he enabled her behaviour.

by Anonymousreply 466June 4, 2020 9:55 AM

Sorry, I meant to say amen, R368!

by Anonymousreply 467June 4, 2020 9:56 AM

R466 Ryan is an enabler for bad behavior but so is much of the entertainment industry.

by Anonymousreply 468June 4, 2020 10:07 AM

[quote] I mean...even the dude that played the principal? DAMN

I totally pictured Tim Meadows in Mean Girls:

Raise your hand if you’ve ever been personally victimized by Lea Michele

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 469June 4, 2020 10:09 AM

R396 Let´s get one thing straight kiddo.

Not a crumb of matze with my DNA on ore in it will leave Malibu-ever!

That copycat-show was free puplicity for my brand and catalouge. When asked if i would ever consider a cameo on the series, i told press at the Grammy's MusiCares tribute event in my honor , “Not if I can help it.” Being forced to make a comment on you, i was lucky that my very well rested face could not move into a honest expression. After a pause i decided to call your voice "sweet". Manicured and distilled shade ;obviously to delicatessen for you to get. "Sweet" being the little sister of shit. Speaking of which...R391 Roz! STOP pretending you are me.

Love Barbra

by Anonymousreply 470June 4, 2020 10:13 AM

Lea Cancelled!!?? From Hello Fresh ? I think I would rather be doing 5 dollar blow jobs on street corners.

by Anonymousreply 471June 4, 2020 10:18 AM

R465 Surely Netflix and Murphy are not that deluded? “Hollywood” was a critic and ratings bomb.

by Anonymousreply 472June 4, 2020 10:22 AM

Well Grant Gustin who was also previously on Glee has now been called out by author Tee Franklin in her post calling Stephen Amell a racist.

Some person on Twitter posted a a link to Tumblr post that is claiming that Darren Criss is problematic too.

by Anonymousreply 473June 4, 2020 10:23 AM

Tumblr post about Darren's supposed behavior.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 474June 4, 2020 10:26 AM

That Darren Criss post is fucking horrifying

by Anonymousreply 475June 4, 2020 10:49 AM

Definitely, R468, and it's starting from the top!

by Anonymousreply 476June 4, 2020 10:53 AM

R476 Yet zilch complains from these people about Ryan.

by Anonymousreply 477June 4, 2020 11:10 AM

I wonder why...

by Anonymousreply 478June 4, 2020 11:10 AM

I'm going to chime in on this. But was is racist. Don't get me wrong its not right to a be a bitch or a bully. But that's something completely different from one being racist, and it definitely deserves attention the way this story is being reported and the implications this black actress is making. Was it racially motivated. She could have seen you as a threat because you are another female with perhaps more beauty, talent, charisma. Every time a black person is treated bad by a white person does not mean that it is racist. This distinction deserves to be pointed out. Hollywood is a cutthroat, superficial business. Lea Michele has every right to speak out on racial injustices, even if she is a bitch. What did she do that was RACIST?

by Anonymousreply 479June 4, 2020 11:18 AM

Wasn’t Ushkowitz also in Spring Awakening with Lea? She would have seen more of her behavior than the average Lea costar.

by Anonymousreply 480June 4, 2020 11:29 AM

There is also someone claiming that Darren once used a slur against former American Idol contestant Jessica Sanchez who also appeared on Glee.

by Anonymousreply 481June 4, 2020 11:42 AM

From that Darren Criss tumblr post:

[quote]I’d say that older gay men are basically the same as 16-year-old girls. It all gets lost in the wash. Neither one is any crazier than the other…. I think they’re very similar.

by Anonymousreply 482June 4, 2020 12:02 PM

R482, that’s the smartest thing he’s ever said.

by Anonymousreply 483June 4, 2020 12:19 PM

R477 - I don't know, pretty much how nobody speaks up about anyone who has power in Hollywood, or anywhere else where they trade sex for work. Does he really use the casting couch? I don't know much about him except things I have read here. If some of the men he works with are those who use that couch then they won't speak up because it would be slightly embarrassing to admit they used sex to get ahead, and others do not want to be out of work or be blacklisted as the one who spoke up. That's pretty much how Harvey got away with it for so many years, he had the power to blacklist people. Some will see the exchange of sex for plum acting roles as okay because it is between consenting adults ( I'm not talking about the assault/rape/underage cases here), others will see it as an abuse of power. But anyway, sorry I've gone offtopic.

by Anonymousreply 484June 4, 2020 12:27 PM

R482 does Darren post here?

by Anonymousreply 485June 4, 2020 12:37 PM

God reading all those Darren Criss quotes one after another it's embarrassing how he had to keep injecting how straight he is into every comment. He sounds like a massive closet case pathetically overcompensating and thinking he's fooling everyone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 486June 4, 2020 12:38 PM

R472 there were several "for your consideration" type videos that were posted on Netflix's youtube account last week.

by Anonymousreply 487June 4, 2020 12:50 PM

I noticed that, R486. I read that and thought he was posturing to show how heterosexual he is. i.e lesbian fantasy, etc etc.

by Anonymousreply 488June 4, 2020 1:04 PM

Not really, R483. The elders around here don't act like teenaged girls, that's an old gay stereotype and it's rarely true. They act like the conservative Boomers they are, intellectual lightweights who have pants up to their tits and complain about the government full time.

by Anonymousreply 489June 4, 2020 1:22 PM

R74/R80=anti-Streisand trolls.

zzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzz...

by Anonymousreply 490June 4, 2020 1:55 PM

[quote]Every time a black person is treated bad by a white person does not mean that it is racist.

Don’t be obtuse. Yes, Lea’s a cunt.

The problem is, of course, HOW she’s being a cunt.

She fat-shames the overweight.

She outs the gay in front of coworkers and shoves them into tables.

She’s racist to people of color.

And now, because she was thirsty for attention and starving to craft her clearly false brand, she is being called out for her hypocrisy - this time, her racist hypocrisy.

by Anonymousreply 491June 4, 2020 2:17 PM

While recent teen tv shows hits like Elite or 13 RW seem to avoid it, the truth is most teen hit shows end being a nightmare on set. Actors are too young, fame is difficult to deal and egos grow to make everything unbearable.

Glee was a nightmare and everybody knows it, and Lea was very far from being the only nasty bitch on set.

Saying that, everything sounds like envy revenge. Yes, she was a bitch to a lot of people who had years and years to say it (because it's not like she is a powerful star that can end careers). The racist angle of all this is suspicious. Yes, she is a nasty person (and i think there are a lot like her on Hollywood) but it's not like she was kind to anyone who was not black.

I think what happened on Glee set is pretty common, some actors/actresses grow and stop behaving like assholes and others stay the same. And there are a lot of examples of A lists actors who behave as bad or even worse than Lea

People acting like hyenas on twitter can be fascinating but it's disgusting too. And companies should known better before cancelling contracts because not everything people tweet is true (and some of them, and that happened on Me too, seem more worried about find their minute at the sun that in making any justice).

And it's obvious that the worst enemy a gay can have is another gay. It's surprising that so many people want Jonathan Groff to fall with her just because they have a good relationship. Even some of tweets saying she is a cunt say that he is a lovely person.

by Anonymousreply 492June 4, 2020 2:27 PM

R492, where do you have your psychoanalytic practice?

by Anonymousreply 493June 4, 2020 2:33 PM

r493: You actually READ r492?

by Anonymousreply 494June 4, 2020 2:35 PM

Where’s Matthew Morrison in all of this?

by Anonymousreply 495June 4, 2020 2:38 PM

Had the tweets come out two years ago, when Lea was still relatively relevant and employed, I could see jealousy being a motivator. People are coming out now because her career has stalled and so she's less of a threat. Anybody can go after low hanging fruit.

by Anonymousreply 496June 4, 2020 2:38 PM

R496 Better late than never. This just happens to be the right time for all the dirt to spill. Emotions are high during the double whammy of pandemic/protests. People have no job and have plenty of time to brood about past injustices.

by Anonymousreply 497June 4, 2020 3:24 PM

r492

She was hell on wheels before she even made it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 498June 4, 2020 3:53 PM

While Glee was still running but beyond its peak, I sat next to Lea, Jonathan and a group of friends for drinks late one night in NYC. She literally did not take her arms off him the entire night. She was hanging on him the way the most clingy and needy girlfriend would. He seemed fine with it but did not reciprocate.

by Anonymousreply 499June 4, 2020 4:13 PM

I stand with those taking a stand against Lea.

You know my policy on pint-sized harlots....

by Anonymousreply 500June 4, 2020 4:14 PM

I remember seeing a pic of Groff, Quinto and Lea Michele outside a bar. I wonder what Quinto felt about Michele.

by Anonymousreply 501June 4, 2020 4:18 PM

Lol Patsy. Lea was a child actress on Broadway. What does that tell you? She had thirsty AF stage parents who told her she was SPECIAL AND BEAUTIFUL AND TALENTED AND DESERVED TO BE A FAMOUS ACTRESS!!! And drove her to every fucking audition they could wrangle. THAT is why she is a horrible person. She was and still is a spoiled, indulged brat with equally ambitious, awful parents.

by Anonymousreply 502June 4, 2020 4:18 PM

Petula Clark was a child star. She's a lovely woman.

by Anonymousreply 503June 4, 2020 4:19 PM

And Clark had a "Papa Rose" type. She escaped to France and rebooted her career.

by Anonymousreply 504June 4, 2020 4:20 PM

that food delivery company or whatever it was probably wanted to dump her anyway; I believe every word these co-stars are saying, but doesn't there have to be proof?

by Anonymousreply 505June 4, 2020 4:21 PM

[Quote] doesn't there have to be proof?

For what? Michele knows that she can't threaten everybody with lawsuits.

by Anonymousreply 506June 4, 2020 4:23 PM

"Lea was a child actress on Broadway. What does that tell you?"

Um, bitch, R502, not all child stars are horrors.

by Anonymousreply 507June 4, 2020 4:43 PM

It's so scary that she was that bad as a child. I get many kids are brats but this is more than that. According to those sources she was a vindictive little cunt who truly didnt care about others and had no basic social decency.

by Anonymousreply 508June 4, 2020 4:47 PM

That horrorible child star who signed off at R507 poked me in the chest & was mean to me.

by Anonymousreply 509June 4, 2020 4:51 PM

Stop bellyaching, bitch R509. I'll fuck you up!

by Anonymousreply 510June 4, 2020 4:52 PM

According to Evan Ross Katz on Instagram, an exposé is in the works with several of her costars going on the record.

by Anonymousreply 511June 4, 2020 4:55 PM

Dean Geyer who played her boyfriend for a season is sticking up for her. He must of been like enough to be one of the people she liked. Darren Criss too since they seem close and went on tour together.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 512June 4, 2020 4:55 PM

Dean Geyer who played her boyfriend for a season is sticking up for her. He must of been like enough to be one of the people she liked. Darren Criss too since they seem close and went on tour together.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 513June 4, 2020 4:55 PM

More celebrities to come out against Lea Michele!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 514June 4, 2020 4:58 PM

Lea Michele touched me in the morning....then just walked away!

by Anonymousreply 515June 4, 2020 5:03 PM

"He must of been like enough"

Oh, dear, oh, dear, oh, dear, oh, dear, R512/R513!

by Anonymousreply 516June 4, 2020 5:05 PM

Sure, Jan, R486.

by Anonymousreply 517June 4, 2020 5:06 PM

Lea Michele molested me!

by Anonymousreply 518June 4, 2020 5:07 PM

R516 oh dear, oh dear! Get over it. Sometimes what I type gets messed up or I type and missed a key. The horror!

by Anonymousreply 519June 4, 2020 5:07 PM

Lea Michele threw me off the Tallahatchie Bridge!

by Anonymousreply 520June 4, 2020 5:08 PM

R519 If you seriously wrote "must of" then you're as dumb as a pile of shit.

by Anonymousreply 521June 4, 2020 5:08 PM

Lea Michele made R519 write "must of!"

by Anonymousreply 522June 4, 2020 5:09 PM

R491 you can keep saying she's a racist, but there has been NO PROOF offered of said racism. THAT is why I keep mentioning the "microaggression" claim, because it's bullshit and that is the only thing people mention in terms of potential racist behavior from her.

In other words, it's bullshit. This entire thread is based around her being some sort of racist which is the main reason she's being "cancelled", but that simply isn't supported by the evidence.

So - attack her for being a cunt if you want. She clearly is. But stop calling her a racist and using that as part of your argument, because it's bullshit and you sound ignorant and disengenuous.

by Anonymousreply 523June 4, 2020 5:09 PM

r521 I beg your pardon, I am only as dumb as bag of rocks.

by Anonymousreply 524June 4, 2020 5:10 PM

That account of her behavior at 12... Lea Michele Sarfati IS The Bad Seed.

by Anonymousreply 525June 4, 2020 5:10 PM

[quote]I am only as dumb as bag of rocks.

Thank you for providing your own supporting documentation!

by Anonymousreply 526June 4, 2020 5:11 PM

So Farty is her last name?

How apropos!

by Anonymousreply 527June 4, 2020 5:11 PM

Look at Dean - of course, she was nice to him! lol

by Anonymousreply 528June 4, 2020 5:15 PM

R498 That photo is terrifying, you can all but imagine the prop knife Lea is holding against her back instructing her to smile and look pretty, but not too pretty. She is obviously holding back tears.

by Anonymousreply 529June 4, 2020 5:20 PM

Well between Lea becoming the most hated woman in America and being awarded Joe Exotic’s land in Oklahoma Carole Baskin is having her best week in months.

by Anonymousreply 530June 4, 2020 5:22 PM

R513 That was when she was consumed with making Kate Hudson’s life on set a living hell and that took the bulk of her energy and he was able to fly under the radar apparently.

by Anonymousreply 531June 4, 2020 5:28 PM

STFU, R523.

[quote]Keith Powell, who played Toofer on "30 Rock," was one of several actors who tweeted in support of Ware. He said in a reply to Ware's initial tweet: "Lea Michele is a terrible human and has said terrible things to many different types of people, including racist microaggressions to/about black people."

Why the fuck are you dismissing microaggressions Lea said to or about black people?

Because of the distinction “micro”? As if the transgression was too small to actually be a transgression?

You don’t have to use the N-word or refuse to do a scene with ‘that black person’ for your words or actions to qualify as racist.

Talk about ignorant and disingenuous!

—R491

by Anonymousreply 532June 4, 2020 5:29 PM

[quote]If she was annoyed with someone orbin a bad mood she would go right up to them and let one go. Disgustingly she had a habit of doing this foul act of microaggression next to the craft table and put more than a few off their lunch!

That is just plain nasty...wow! It seems that Lea Michele is getting her comeuppance.

by Anonymousreply 533June 4, 2020 5:30 PM

Classy response from Amber Riley

"I wish Lea Michele well, I hope that she has an amazing pregnancy, I hope that she has grown," Riley said. "That [statement] she put out, I didn’t read it because I told y’all I don't give a s— about it…. She reached out to me, I responded to her and that’s where it ends for me. I ain’t talk to that girl in two years. I have no hatred or ill will on that end."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 534June 4, 2020 5:31 PM

Too bad Amber didn’t have the guts to say what she really felt instead of this phony “I wish her well” bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 535June 4, 2020 5:34 PM

Did she think she was being cute?

by Anonymousreply 536June 4, 2020 5:37 PM

“I saw Lea Michele and Goody Osburn consorting with the devil!”

by Anonymousreply 537June 4, 2020 5:37 PM

Amber’s not very bright.

by Anonymousreply 538June 4, 2020 5:39 PM

R513 Hmm it seems like Lea is mostly horrible towards women she works with, not so much the men.

by Anonymousreply 539June 4, 2020 5:42 PM

R538 I get that this is totally not the right time for this, but “ain’t” really?

by Anonymousreply 540June 4, 2020 5:45 PM

Obviously, Lea is very insecure about herself. That explains why Jessica Lange walked by passed her without saying a word.

by Anonymousreply 541June 4, 2020 5:46 PM

[Quote] Hmm it seems like Lea is mostly horrible towards women she works with, not so much the men.

Did you skip over Gerard Canonico's words?

by Anonymousreply 542June 4, 2020 5:46 PM

[Quote] Obviously, Lea is very insecure about herself. That explains why Jessica Lange walked by passed her without saying a word.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 543June 4, 2020 5:48 PM

R542 Did you miss the *mostly and *not so much ? Most of the people coming out with stories about her are women.

by Anonymousreply 544June 4, 2020 5:49 PM

Oh, so she's only occasionally horrible to the male actors? Well, smell her (and you, R544)!

by Anonymousreply 545June 4, 2020 5:50 PM

R532 I still haven't seen ANY PROOF OF IT. If the person you quoted as "proof" of her alleged racism (which again, is just more "microaggressions") had actual stories, he would share them. More than likely he's just reacting the same way you are because you WANT her to be racist. So you're ignoring the lack of proof for it and are just claiming she is in some sort of infantile refusal to be wrong and trying to rewrite reality.

by Anonymousreply 546June 4, 2020 5:51 PM

R532 = Helen Keller

by Anonymousreply 547June 4, 2020 5:53 PM

[Quote] Did you miss the *mostly and *not so much ? Most of the people coming out with stories about her are women.

I didn't miss anything. Canonico, Alex Newel, Keith Powell, at least 3 or 4 male extras.

by Anonymousreply 548June 4, 2020 5:55 PM

I don't even get the Stephen Amell shit. What's that about?

by Anonymousreply 549June 4, 2020 5:57 PM

Yes, R544. Quite while you're behind, dear.

by Anonymousreply 550June 4, 2020 5:57 PM

I don’t understand this at all. Lea didn’t get along with someone she worked with who happened to be black? So that means she is forbidden from supporting the Black Lives Matter movement?

Twitter is so weird.

by Anonymousreply 551June 4, 2020 5:58 PM

No, that's not it, R551.

by Anonymousreply 552June 4, 2020 6:02 PM

R551 it's performative and it gives people attention and a feeling of righteousness, plus they can be as nasty and mean as they want under the guise of "defending the oppressed". It's a viral infection and it spreads very easily on Twitter which is already full of narcissists.

by Anonymousreply 553June 4, 2020 6:02 PM

If you read the complete Amber Riley piece, she reveals a lot more than that. She's putting it in perspective, regarding the race issue - given what's going on now. She said I don't give a shit, people are dying. But she tells a lot about the privileges and special treatment of Lea, up to being told by Ryan Murphy that the black girls in the cast of GLEE were "expendable." Amber clearly can't stand Lea and has many stories to tell. Success is the best revenge. Ms. Riley is far more successful than Ryan Murphy's fag hag. Ryan Murphy did not just enable toxic behaviors. Everyone knows his number.

Read between the lines. Amber tells a lot more than she intends to.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 554June 4, 2020 6:02 PM

Maybe this can be one of Ryan Murphy’s projects for Netflix, a four part documentary series The Case Against Lea Michele, imagine all the good footage and sound bite tapes he would have to fill out the interviews. And I wouldn’t put it past him to throw her under the bus to have next years’s Tiger King and some good ratings on Netflx.

by Anonymousreply 555June 4, 2020 6:04 PM

Glee had a large ensemble cast that kept growing as the years went on. The Majority of the actors on glee were expendable.

by Anonymousreply 556June 4, 2020 6:06 PM

Will she be hired after all this? Or will she have to wait some years until her What Ever Happened to Baby Jane moment?

by Anonymousreply 557June 4, 2020 6:06 PM

R557 after being revealed to be a bitch? She's been a known bitch for years and she still got hired. Many actors are narcissistic cunts.

by Anonymousreply 558June 4, 2020 6:08 PM

[Quote] it's performative

Are you talking about Lea's BLM post?

by Anonymousreply 559June 4, 2020 6:08 PM

This bitch is no star. She's going to go the way of Faye Dunaway, who actually was a star in her day.

by Anonymousreply 560June 4, 2020 6:08 PM

When did Mercedes get so radical?

by Anonymousreply 561June 4, 2020 6:25 PM

I had to raise an eyebrow at that audition video, when Ryan Murphy is talking about Cory Monteith. He says, "We needed someone who is a mans-man [STRAIGHT!] and everyone auditioning was like Zac Efron [GAY!]"

by Anonymousreply 562June 4, 2020 6:37 PM

[quote] after being revealed to be a bitch? She's been a known bitch for years and she still got hired. Many actors are narcissistic cunts.

While being generally disliked may create problems getting hired on some projects, it is the whiff of racism that will make more producers shy away from being associated with her.

by Anonymousreply 563June 4, 2020 6:38 PM

Now her understudy from Ragtime weighed in on what a bitch 12 year old Lea was. How does someone that ugly become so entitled?

by Anonymousreply 564June 4, 2020 6:40 PM

ROFL.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 565June 4, 2020 6:44 PM

Honestly R385? My post was written in jest, I never thought people would take it seriously. The piling-on of Lea Michele screams of envy imo. Black women, particularly actresses, have such chips on their shoulder they take any mistreatment of a black woman as "racism". Black women will NEVER be in as high demand as white women when it comes to anything requiring looks. Yes it's unfair and yes it's often unjustified (the rhapsodizing of Diana Agrons basic looks being a prime example) but it is the reality of every culture on Earth pretty much. A white woman will never feel any kind of threat from a black woman, socially speaking

by Anonymousreply 566June 4, 2020 6:48 PM

This is just so much fun to watch on repeat, it’s like watching a cartoon where they run by the same chair, table, window ten times.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 567June 4, 2020 6:49 PM

R559 EVERY post from a celebrity or brand has been performative. Who are you to say which ones are genuine and which aren't? You got your post, now STFU, is the attitude from most of them.

by Anonymousreply 568June 4, 2020 6:51 PM

Has second chair clarinet from the Ragtime orchestra commented yet?

by Anonymousreply 569June 4, 2020 6:53 PM

Can the Lea Stan please eat a big bowl of shit?

by Anonymousreply 570June 4, 2020 6:55 PM

If Lea has been terrorizing people as a child it means she's probably been parented very badly and over-indulged. No boundaries, no limits, telling their child they are superior and special..that's what you get.

I saw the whole Amber Rily interview on Instagram, it was very interesting and she is pure class. I guess she doesn't really need to add more, everyone else is coming forward and dragging Lea.

by Anonymousreply 571June 4, 2020 7:00 PM

I definitely thought Amber said what she needed to say and was classy for not piling on.

And she's right - while it all needed to be said, bigger shit is happening

by Anonymousreply 572June 4, 2020 7:04 PM

I hope this somehow leads to a comeback by Naya Rivera. Along with Lynch, Naya was my favorite part of Glee. I know she beat up her partner, had anger management problems, and has gone a little far with plastic surgery, but she had talent and charisma for days! AND the only person who had a problem working with her was LEA.

by Anonymousreply 573June 4, 2020 7:06 PM

R562: Which is a trully awful thing to say when you are gay yourself.

R572: I applaud her for not jump with the lynch mob. If you have something to say to her say it to her face, maybe Lea deserved it (well, of course she deserved it) but it's incredibly coward and the implications of racism are ridiculous, being mean to a black person doesn't make you racist (unless you are only mean to black people).

She was a nasty bitch (probably still is) but let's be honest, she is not that different from a lot of film and tv stars (yes, right now she is more a has been but the show was a big hit and she was a tony nominee)

R573: Naya was a nasty bitch just like Lea with the difference that she has even a mug shot for her bad behaviour

by Anonymousreply 574June 4, 2020 7:08 PM

Did you read Naya's. book, r573? I am wondering what she said in it about Lea.

by Anonymousreply 575June 4, 2020 7:09 PM

Amber knows that Lea's pregnancy is going to aid her in playing victim.

by Anonymousreply 576June 4, 2020 7:09 PM

[Quote] I hope this somehow leads to a comeback by Naya Rivera.

I thought Rivera destroyed herself with plastic surgery.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 577June 4, 2020 7:11 PM

Maybe This Time!

Will Be Different!

I'll Be Less of a

Cunt!

by Anonymousreply 578June 4, 2020 7:11 PM

R-575. I read her book when it came out, she had a few words to say, although it was still very polite.

From Vulture:

Time for some Lea tea. In the section “From one bitch to another… ,” Rivera writes that she wasn’t going to use the book to take down Lea Michele. “I have better things to write about,” Rivera writes. “I don’t hate Lea, and I never have.” But she thinks their relationship soured once she moved out of the background. “I think Rachel — erm, I mean Lea — didn’t like sharing the spotlight,” Rivera writes. “She had a hard time separating work from our outside friendship, whereas it was a lot easier for me … Lea was a lot more sensitive, though, and sometimes it seemed like she blamed me for anything and everything that went wrong.”

And there was that time when she almost got fired from Glee. For “Old Dogs, New Tricks,” the penultimate episode of season five, written by Chris Colfer, one Glee star pitched a fit about the animals on set, causing her to “amp up her bitch factor.” The unnamed actress then did the classic move where she “locked herself in her trailer, and refused to come out,” halting production. Eventually, Rivera was frustrated and walked up to the producer and told him, “If you would kindly get up and handle something — anything — that would be awesome.” She writes:

He lost it, and started screaming at me in front of the crew. “I’ve been running this show for six years!” he yelled.

Without raising my voice, I responded, “Yes. Poorly.”

Oooh, girl, wrong thing to say, cause after that, Nay Nay didn’t get asked back to work.

Rivera says that she and the producer cooled off over the summer and came to an understanding. The producer said he had nothing to do with rumors that she had been fired. “It sounded like there was a giant blinking arrow pointing right at a certain person,” Rivera writes. “So I guess you can throw a bitch fit, lock yourself in your trailer, and stall production, yet still allegedly find the time to leak stories to the press.” Who in Barbra Streisand’s nose could you be talking about, Naya?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 579June 4, 2020 7:16 PM

R511 Unless that expose involves Ryan Murphy, he can miss me with his gossipy hit piece. Her career is already over. The story is why Ryan Murphy let her get away with it and why he continued to give her work. He created an entire series so he could give Emma Roberts and Lea jobs. Write about that.

by Anonymousreply 580June 4, 2020 7:28 PM

Lea Michelle is worse than Hitler.

by Anonymousreply 581June 4, 2020 7:32 PM

Shitwigler!

by Anonymousreply 582June 4, 2020 7:40 PM

[quote]I had to raise an eyebrow at that audition video, when Ryan Murphy is talking about Cory Monteith. He says, "We needed someone who is a mans-man [STRAIGHT!] and everyone auditioning was like Zac Efron [GAY!]"

And yet he's considering BEN PLATT for a similar role in the reboot? Apparently he's learned nothing!

by Anonymousreply 583June 4, 2020 7:45 PM

It is time for sjws to cancel that old bitch Ryan Murphy.

by Anonymousreply 584June 4, 2020 7:48 PM

R583 What are you talking about, Ben Platt character is kissing a boy in the very first episode( and Ben is a way better actor than Cory was)

I always questioned why Cory get that role, he was a very mediocre singer and it was difficult to sale that he was the saviour of the Glee club when he can barely carry a tune

by Anonymousreply 585June 4, 2020 7:50 PM

R549 it supposedly started with a post from a WestAllen stan about Grant cancelling his appearance on Stephen's podcast due to BLM. Then a comic book writer named Tee Franklin responded to that post with her accusations against Stephen and said Grant wasn't absolved either claiming he didn't defend Candice from racist attacks and it spiralled on from there. I think Tee is also now supposedly accusing the other white actors on the Flash of either being racist or complicit in racism. Tee is also accusing Stephen of being tone deaf about his white privilege.

by Anonymousreply 586June 4, 2020 7:52 PM

Guess which DL fave auditioned for Finn.

by Anonymousreply 587June 4, 2020 8:02 PM

This person r587.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 588June 4, 2020 8:09 PM

R586 Tee sounds like a crazy bitch. Of course, there's white privilege all around but it ain't going away just from her bitching about white celebs being "racists" with nothing but her opinion.

by Anonymousreply 589June 4, 2020 8:11 PM

Well, Colton has a better voice than Cory had

by Anonymousreply 590June 4, 2020 8:22 PM

New thread cause this one is just about full

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 591June 4, 2020 8:27 PM

Lea Michele stole my lunch!

by Anonymousreply 592June 4, 2020 8:27 PM

**FART**

by Anonymousreply 593June 4, 2020 8:28 PM

I got nothin'.

by Anonymousreply 594June 4, 2020 8:28 PM

gurl!

by Anonymousreply 595June 4, 2020 9:26 PM

Cancelled, I said!

by Anonymousreply 596June 4, 2020 9:26 PM

buh

by Anonymousreply 597June 4, 2020 9:27 PM

bye

by Anonymousreply 598June 4, 2020 9:27 PM

now

by Anonymousreply 599June 4, 2020 9:27 PM

new thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600June 4, 2020 9:27 PM

Bajour!

by Anonymousreply 601June 4, 2020 9:30 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!