Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lea Michele's bitch ass is CANCELLED, Part Two!

Shitwigler's cuntery is the gift that keeps on giving!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 601June 10, 2020 7:27 PM

No one is ever truly cancelled.

by Anonymousreply 1June 4, 2020 8:34 PM

Welcome to the Lea Is Cancelled Party!

I'm your host!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2June 4, 2020 9:29 PM

She will NEVER sing Funny Girl now!!

by Anonymousreply 3June 4, 2020 9:39 PM

Isn't it interesting that All That Chat doesn't have a single post about Lea. They are likely being banned,

ATC doesn't allow posting bad news (like divorces, etc), only good (like babies and marriages),

by Anonymousreply 4June 4, 2020 10:21 PM

How can anyone be cancelled when their only gig is spokesperson for Hello Fresh? Her career since Glee is one quickly canceled sitcom a season or two on ScreamQueen which was just an extension of AHS a never ending series that no one rally likes.

This will probably help her career. Maybe a season of Dancing With The Stars. Even if she gets voted off first she will get paid for whole season.

If anyone should be cancelled it is Ryan. Murphy How much more bad tv can we endure?

Now if anyone

by Anonymousreply 5June 5, 2020 12:02 AM

Netflix must be sweating bullets.

They hired Ryan, who seems to be running out of tricks (Feud was the last thing he did that wasn't either reviled or ignored) and Shonda Rhimes, who has had a few successes but just as many shows fall flat.

by Anonymousreply 6June 5, 2020 12:21 AM

I stand with Hello Fresh.

by Anonymousreply 7June 5, 2020 12:21 AM

I stand with Hello Dolly Fresh!

by Anonymousreply 8June 5, 2020 12:37 AM

She sounds like someone who deeply committed to the idea that she was born to go from stage to small and then on to the big screen and become Barbra Streisand and started playing the part since childhood.

by Anonymousreply 9June 5, 2020 12:39 AM

Breaking: Hello Nazi signed her as soon as Hello Fresh dumped her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10June 5, 2020 12:39 AM

[quote]They hired Ryan, who seems to be running out of tricks (Feud was the last thing he did that wasn't either reviled or ignored) and Shonda Rhimes, who has had a few successes but just as many shows fall flat.

I've always thought that Shonda Rhimes is an overrated TV producer/writer and it kind of bugs me that she doesn't get flammed as much as Ryan Murphy does. I think Netflix will eventually regret dealing with Rhimes and Murphy at some point.

by Anonymousreply 11June 5, 2020 12:39 AM

WAS Hello Fresh, R5. WAS!

by Anonymousreply 12June 5, 2020 12:40 AM

I heard she had to stop excavation for her underground mall in light of the current circumstances.

by Anonymousreply 13June 5, 2020 12:42 AM

R11 I tired of Grey’s Anatomy after four seasons or so and I cannot believe it’s still on the air—but it was never half as bad as Ryan Murphy’s standard fare. His shit is so terribly written. American Horror Story never has a plot. The writing on it is incomprehensibly poor (“Stu...is stew!!!”). I like some things about Pose but it’s basically a big-budget Afterschool Special and the writing is no better than one of those. The “good” Murphy series are the ones that require the fewest excuses for what qualities outweigh the awful ones.

by Anonymousreply 14June 5, 2020 12:43 AM

She can always impersonate Adele Dazeem on Hollywood Boulevard!

by Anonymousreply 15June 5, 2020 12:44 AM

I'm with Hello, My Hole is Clean and Fresh!

by Anonymousreply 16June 5, 2020 12:47 AM

R16 is Jonathan Groff

by Anonymousreply 17June 5, 2020 12:49 AM

The good Murphy shows are the ones he doesnt write for like the Crime Stories.

by Anonymousreply 18June 5, 2020 12:50 AM

POSE dialogue

“Excuse me, Sir. Did you—I SAID excuse me, Sir. No, you know what? I ain’t callin’ you Sir because you don’t DESERVE it. You want some of this? Well you ain’t never gonna get it, Honey, cause you ain’t good enough for this TRANNY HO WITH HIV! That’s right! I’m PROUD!”

AHS dialogue

“You thought you had it all figured out, didn’t you? You thought you knew. WELL YOU DIDN’T! Because you never look at anyone but YOURSELF and never think about anyone but YOURSELF and now you’re going to spend eternity in solitary confinement...IN THE FLAMES OF HELL! HAHAAAHAHAHAAAA!!!”

Oy.

by Anonymousreply 19June 5, 2020 12:57 AM

Now r11 and r14 Grey's is a show - like Glee - where I want to hear about the real backstage shit. Like Glee, it's been a complete shit show. I've always thought that Ellen Pompeo was a cunt of Lea Michele-level proportions.

Imagine Pompeo, Katherine Heigl, and Isaiah Washington all on the same show at the same time. The cuntery must have been off the charts.

by Anonymousreply 20June 5, 2020 1:00 AM

R19 tries and fails to have a sense of humor

by Anonymousreply 21June 5, 2020 1:04 AM

R19 has it right.

That one queen on Pose thinks she's Julia Sugarbaker and fails miserably. Julia wore on our nerves sometimes but we saw her as a full person, which many of Ryan's character never get to be b/c they're too busy being walking, talking buzz phrases.

by Anonymousreply 22June 5, 2020 1:10 AM

Murphy's last critically acclaimed project was ACS: Versace. Everything since has bombed, including The Politician. Ratched was pushed to 2021. Pose is abysmal. I strongly suspect ACS: Impeachment is going to be shelved. Murphy is on his way down.

by Anonymousreply 23June 5, 2020 1:21 AM

Her understudy from Broadway is speaking up..her 10 year old understudy when Lea was 12. She claims she made life hell for everyone and threatened to have anyone fired who did not do as she asked. She was 12...and was a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 24June 5, 2020 1:27 AM

Strangely, the Ragtime understudy says that Lea's parents were lovely. It's strange. Usually, the handlers play bad cop, not the talent (e.g. Mary Martin and Hallyday).

by Anonymousreply 25June 5, 2020 1:29 AM

How would she have any power at 12 to request that someone be fired and be taken seriously?

by Anonymousreply 26June 5, 2020 1:29 AM

R25 that's even scarier. Not that it's good but at least there would be a reason she was such a brat if her parents were crappy and enabling it. If she is like this despite seemingly good parents then shes a true psycho.

by Anonymousreply 27June 5, 2020 1:31 AM

[Quote] If she is like this despite seemingly good parents then shes a true psycho.

It's make me wonder if she was molested. She clearly has a huge amount of rage in her.

by Anonymousreply 28June 5, 2020 1:33 AM

It's funny. We often hear about fame going to someone's head. But she wasn't even famous. And "Ragtime" is an ensemble, not a star vehicle.

by Anonymousreply 29June 5, 2020 1:34 AM

Ryan Murphy spread himself way too thin. Doesn't he have a zillion projects in some stage of development right now? Couldn't he just spend his year on one or two projects and make them really terrific? I think he has it in him, because some of the stuff he's done has been very good. Feud was probably the best thing he's ever done. That was a compelling, well told story from beginning to end.

by Anonymousreply 30June 5, 2020 1:36 AM

I don't think it's a case of too thin. Murphy, like Russell T. Davies, is good at colorful characters and some memorable dialogue. Plot? story arcs? Forget it.

by Anonymousreply 31June 5, 2020 1:38 AM

She was probably a very talented little 12 year old so when she threw tantrums she got her way. Funny though, Broadway is like the internet. Shit never stays secret for long. If she was a nightmare everyone would know it yet she still got cast in other shows.

by Anonymousreply 32June 5, 2020 1:41 AM

Darling, Murphy is all about quantity over quality, you make enough shit and throw it at the wall and something is bound to stick and win a few awards.

by Anonymousreply 33June 5, 2020 1:42 AM

Honey, there's no such thing as bad publicity. Lea's never been more famous than she is now.

by Anonymousreply 34June 5, 2020 1:44 AM

Well, she mentioned a humiliating audition for a Broadway revival of "West Side Story." And the proposed revival of "Funny Girl" never got off the ground, so perhaps Broadway had enough of her.

by Anonymousreply 35June 5, 2020 1:45 AM

[Quote] If she was a nightmare everyone would know it yet she still got cast in other shows.

But enough about Nathan Lane...

by Anonymousreply 36June 5, 2020 1:46 AM

Can we please stop with this misinformed history that Lea was to be in Funny Girl, Lauren Ambrose had already gotten the part before it went belly up. The rain on Miss Lea’s parade was DOA.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37June 5, 2020 1:52 AM

Was Ryan Murphy involved in what would have been the Ambrose production?

by Anonymousreply 38June 5, 2020 1:55 AM

[quote]so perhaps Broadway had enough of her.

Broadway doesn’t go for booze and dope and 12 year old cunts!

by Anonymousreply 39June 5, 2020 1:56 AM

Did someone say 12 year olds?

by Anonymousreply 40June 5, 2020 1:57 AM

R40 Cunts Kevin, something you wouldn’t be interested in.

by Anonymousreply 41June 5, 2020 2:00 AM

Lea is a beautiful girl and one of our finest singers. At almost 30 years old, her accomplishments are too many to name. Her future is one of greatness, be it on stage, screen or other prestige formats. She does not wish to show up Ms. Streisand until that ugly bitch is dead. Then Leah will be the Mama Rose you've all dreamed of. The Oscar will chase her, no need to follow. Lea loves you and all people. She is taking this time to experience motherhood between more public triumphs.

by Anonymousreply 42June 5, 2020 2:01 AM

R42 She's over 30.

by Anonymousreply 43June 5, 2020 2:11 AM

She has a Punchable face, period. The icon Jessica Lange could smell her cuntiness miles away. I’m happy if she is canceled permanently. She has average look, mediocre talents which are obviously unmatched by her massive ego, evil mean personality. Bitch is a bully and this cunt will never change for you.

by Anonymousreply 44June 5, 2020 2:18 AM

Lea is an angel. Amazing talent. She helped Jurnee Smollett lose American Idol. Because Lea is too damn kind and GOOD!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45June 5, 2020 2:24 AM

[quote]Breaking: Hello Nazi signed her as soon as Hello Fresh dumped her.

I heard that she and Barbra were going to start a new service ... Hello Gorgeous!

by Anonymousreply 46June 5, 2020 2:56 AM

She sounds like CC Bloom but on steroids

by Anonymousreply 47June 5, 2020 4:08 AM

Let me just say this, I don’t mind Ben Platt playing the Cory Monteith character. Ben can sing beautifully, and is a wonderful actor.

by Anonymousreply 48June 5, 2020 4:22 AM

You do know the Monteith character is meant to be a jock, right?

by Anonymousreply 49June 5, 2020 4:25 AM

[quote] Lea is a beautiful girl

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50June 5, 2020 4:31 AM

She will never come back from this. She's done in the commercial TV Film world where your sellability is huge. Maybe she can go all the way back off Broadway.

by Anonymousreply 51June 5, 2020 4:33 AM

Murphy was always doing shows where the best ideas/stories pissed out within a few episodes or the first few season.

Glee was just Popular II.

by Anonymousreply 52June 5, 2020 4:34 AM

R52 I always say Murphy should be a TV "birth parent". Have the idea, write the pilot, the bible and then give it to someone else to raise. He's a great idea man, terrible at execution.

by Anonymousreply 53June 5, 2020 4:38 AM

Hi Lea at r42, you are a cunt

by Anonymousreply 54June 5, 2020 4:39 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55June 5, 2020 5:10 AM

r54, do you know what "sarcasm" and "hyperbole" mean?

by Anonymousreply 56June 5, 2020 5:21 AM

Seems absolutely crazy. She wasn't even any kind of a real name. How did she thing she was so special?

by Anonymousreply 57June 5, 2020 5:22 AM

"Lea Michele"

What a stupid name.

by Anonymousreply 58June 5, 2020 5:24 AM

How did a child performer think they were so special? Is that really a question?

by Anonymousreply 59June 5, 2020 5:25 AM

Katherine Heigl's career was ended when all the stuff came out about her, and she was a much bigger TV and film star at the time. Lea doesn't stand a chance. Same thing also happened to Terri Hatcher.

by Anonymousreply 60June 5, 2020 5:29 AM

Heigl and Hatcher seem like lightweights now by comparison.

by Anonymousreply 61June 5, 2020 5:34 AM

This is some of the ugliest behavior I've ever heard of from someone that's not even that well known. She just wasn't accomplished enough to act like that.

by Anonymousreply 62June 5, 2020 5:37 AM

She's a classic sociopath, if not an outright psychopath. She needs extensive treatment. I feel sorry for her baby, because she should never be a mother.

by Anonymousreply 63June 5, 2020 5:41 AM

R55 I just got a snapchat story of Lea making tacos, did she infiltrate the thread and replace it?

by Anonymousreply 64June 5, 2020 5:42 AM

What's Linda Fiorentino doing these days?

by Anonymousreply 65June 5, 2020 5:44 AM

Is it too early to call Child Protective Services?

by Anonymousreply 66June 5, 2020 5:57 AM

What a weirdo. It's a very strange thing to view yourself as special.

by Anonymousreply 67June 5, 2020 6:00 AM

Katherine Heigl and Teri Hatcher were not accused of racism. There are fans of Grey's who still want Katherine to come back and she still works although her career is nowhere near the level of where it was. But Heigl could conceivably make a comeback. I don't know about Hatcher. She is definitely not well liked but it's not completely over for her.

It's completely over for Lea.

by Anonymousreply 68June 5, 2020 6:02 AM

Lea is the new Julie.

by Anonymousreply 69June 5, 2020 6:12 AM

Can we call her Microgression Michele, maybe as her rap name?

by Anonymousreply 70June 5, 2020 6:19 AM

R58 Her real name is Lea Michele Sarfati.

Is she an Ay-Rab?

by Anonymousreply 71June 5, 2020 6:32 AM

Ryan’s Netflix shows have been very underwhelming (The Politician and Hollywood) but 9-1-1 is FOX’s number one scripted show (with now the already renewed spin-off) and AHS continues to be FX’s flagship, with a spin-off announced (AHStories). If The Politician S2 and Ratched disappoint it’s does not look good, although The Prom (with M and N) is in the can ready for Oscar season and Boys In The Band, too. Needless to say, unlikely Lea will be involved in anything... ever.

by Anonymousreply 72June 5, 2020 6:36 AM

Holy shit who wouldn’t love to be a fly on the wall with Lea auditioning for Arthur Laurents (!) for WSS. He probably destroyed her right to her face (as was his wont with her type). Delicious. That’s a movie in itself.

by Anonymousreply 73June 5, 2020 6:41 AM

[quote]Ryan’s Netflix shows have been very underwhelming (The Politician and Hollywood) but 9-1-1 is FOX’s number one scripted show (with now the already renewed spin-off) and AHS continues to be FX’s flagship, with a spin-off announced (AHStories). If The Politician S2 and Ratched disappoint it’s does not look good, although The Prom (with M and N) is in the can ready for Oscar season and Boys In The Band, too.

Yeah but Ryan's whole thing is a great first season or two and then it goes down the shitter. It doesn't take much to be Fox's number one script show with Empire on the way out.

AHS gets critically panned every year and the ratings are always abysmal by the end of every run but what else does FX have going for it?

I'm sure The Prom will be fine since he didn't write the damn thing and the Boys in the Band is also something he didn't write, is Joe Mantello's baby and isn't really breaking any new ground as an adaptation of a play, that was revival of another play which was also made into another movie that looks from the few images that came out from it to be in some spots a shot for shot remake of the movie!

[quote]—Nay... Nene

Nene, who at least still gets invited to Ryan Murphy related events once in a blue moon. Lea will be persona non grata going forward.

[quote]Netflix must be sweating bullets. They hired Ryan, who seems to be running out of tricks (Feud was the last thing he did that wasn't either reviled or ignored) and Shonda Rhimes, who has had a few successes but just as many shows fall flat.

They paid half as much for Shonda and her first show hasn't even debuted yet because unlike Ryan she took her time. Ryan needs to stop spreading himself so thing or just throw money at a group of people and let them produce whatever they want without his involvement.

In any case Shonda and Ryan will never be Greg Berlanti. That lucky bitch doesn't even have to try and has more shows on air than either of them and got a bigger deal with Warner Bros. than Ryan got with Netflix.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74June 5, 2020 7:14 AM

Perhaps...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75June 5, 2020 7:20 AM

Berlanti's fine if you enjoy children's television.

by Anonymousreply 76June 5, 2020 7:30 AM

I loved his movie Love Simon. I haven't watched any of his CW shows but they seem to be highly regarded with big fan base. No one likes AHS and now they are going to do an anthology like Black Mirror I bet a pay check it will be terrible.

by Anonymousreply 77June 5, 2020 8:41 AM

[Quote] In any case Shonda and Ryan will never be Greg Berlanti. That lucky bitch doesn't even have to try and has more shows on air than either of them and got a bigger deal with Warner Bros. than Ryan got with Netflix.

Lol half of them are Arrowverse shows.

by Anonymousreply 78June 5, 2020 8:42 AM

Relax, kids. Everything's OK.

by Anonymousreply 79June 5, 2020 9:01 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80June 5, 2020 1:28 PM

R30 Was it, though?

by Anonymousreply 81June 5, 2020 2:18 PM

What does it say about Jonathan Groff that he is such a close friend of this piece of work. Mr. Groff is a celebrity gay who really only is in it for himself, just like close pal Lea. Both selfish people.

by Anonymousreply 82June 5, 2020 2:23 PM

But at least Jonathan shows dong.

by Anonymousreply 83June 5, 2020 2:37 PM

Feud was SHITE, with Lange delivering the worst pitched performance of her career. Sarandon was slightly better in characterization, but still quite amateur - as is her style.

by Anonymousreply 84June 5, 2020 2:44 PM

How does a 12 year old girl get away with treating people like shit on Broadway? She clearly wasn’t a star at the time and would have been entirely replaceable. The director should be held partially accountable for tolerating that behavior. A 12-year-old could have been educated about the proper way to treat people - personally and professionally.

Her parents must be horrible as well. No kid that young should get away with any of what she’s being accused of.

Lea is an adult now and the chickens have come home to roost but it’s a shame that she couldn’t have learned her lesson as a young performer.

by Anonymousreply 85June 5, 2020 2:47 PM

I forgive Groff if it means we can get a third fucking season of Mindhunter!

by Anonymousreply 86June 5, 2020 3:05 PM

Lea is only 28, soon to be a mother. Her mind and her heart are open. It is not too late for an awakening. Out of the winter stagnation comes the fruitful time of spring. Her glorious voice will not be silenced for long!

by Anonymousreply 87June 5, 2020 3:06 PM

Um, R87, she's about to turn 34.

by Anonymousreply 88June 5, 2020 3:10 PM

No, Leah is 28.

by Anonymousreply 89June 5, 2020 3:12 PM

R52 R53 Murphy didn't create Glee. Ian Brennan originally wrote it as a screenplay and then later redeveloped it as a TV show with help from Murphy and Brad Falchuck. Brennan wanted the show to be a black comedy all the time and he wanted the characters to stay the same and not become nice like in a case of a few characters.

by Anonymousreply 90June 5, 2020 3:15 PM

[quote]No, Leah is 28.

A girl aging backwards is a girl after my own heart.

by Anonymousreply 91June 5, 2020 3:37 PM

Leah, you were born in 1986. Do the math.

by Anonymousreply 92June 5, 2020 3:44 PM

Born in 1991. She turns 29 in August.

by Anonymousreply 93June 5, 2020 3:51 PM

Murphy is famous for his shows being great for one or two seasons and then in the shitter. That is why the first AHS was so good, he only had to do one season.

by Anonymousreply 94June 5, 2020 3:56 PM

Jesus, it's the Murphy is great season one than shit troll. WE KNOW! WE KNOW!

by Anonymousreply 95June 5, 2020 4:00 PM

Bruce Jenner when he guest starred on Glee:

"I'm shopping for a new cunt. Looks like I came to the right place."

by Anonymousreply 96June 5, 2020 4:02 PM

[quote]Born in 1991. She turns 29 in August.

Nope. Born August 29, 1986.

by Anonymousreply 97June 5, 2020 4:12 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98June 5, 2020 4:19 PM

R53 you're right

by Anonymousreply 99June 5, 2020 4:22 PM

[quote] I feel sorry for her baby, because she should never be a mother.

MARY!

by Anonymousreply 100June 5, 2020 4:23 PM

R87 Is Hunter Summerall shilling by writing upbeat PR posts for Lea?

by Anonymousreply 101June 5, 2020 4:27 PM

R80 If she mocking her outfits I’m on Lea’s side.

by Anonymousreply 102June 5, 2020 4:28 PM

From the other thread:

[Quote] I worked on glee for a part of its second season. By this point the fame had gone to almost everyone's heads that had been there from the beginning, but if there was a gold medal for over inflated sense of self worth it would have gone to Lea. I remember seeing her spit on a few door handles, laughing with a couple of her "friends" and then 5 minutes later screaming about how one of the other actresses had a better costume than her and spent two hours in her trailer having a breakdown while the crew waited to shoot. Working on that show was wild.

by Anonymousreply 103June 5, 2020 4:32 PM

Her veneers are too big and it looks like she has a man's Teeth! It's time to cancel her Beverly Hills cosmetic dentist!!!

by Anonymousreply 104June 5, 2020 4:33 PM

[quote]Working on that show was wild.

Ryan Murphy's exact words were the set of Glee was a "shit show"

by Anonymousreply 105June 5, 2020 4:39 PM

“September 2009 I was hired to work at the premiere party for Glee at a high school. They hired lookalikes of the shows characters to perform at the party. I was the Rachel Berry lookalike,” Moskatow wrote in an Instagram comment on Michele’s page on Thursday, June 4, referencing the Emmy nominee’s character.

“I didn’t know my character was the lead let alone who played her,” she continued. “When the actors arrived at the event and found out there were lookalikes of them Lea came searching for me. When she saw me she said, ‘oh my god! Could they have picked someone uglier!’” Moskatow wrote that Monteith “saw the look on my face and said, ‘don’t listen to her she’s just jealous, you’re beautiful.’” She added, “I never forgot that.”

Well if that isn't the pot calling the kettle black!! Lea Michele truly believes she is stunningly beautiful.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106June 5, 2020 4:43 PM

Wow, what a cunt. What the hell did Montieth see in her?

by Anonymousreply 107June 5, 2020 4:48 PM

R107 Publicity.

by Anonymousreply 108June 5, 2020 4:52 PM

If this is all true how do/did any of her close friends or past boyfriends put up with this? I get it's not directed at them most likely but if you are a decent person wouldn't it be hard to just let her go on these tirades?

by Anonymousreply 109June 5, 2020 4:52 PM

Such delicious schadenfreude

by Anonymousreply 110June 5, 2020 4:58 PM

It's hard to believe it's possible, but this girl is even uglier on on the inside!

by Anonymousreply 111June 5, 2020 5:02 PM

Monica Moskatow.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112June 5, 2020 5:04 PM

I can only think the likes of Monteith and Groff heard a series of sob stories from Michele. If Monteith cared enough to apologize to the Rachel Berry lookalike, it doesn't make sense that he'd just shrug off confronting Michele. Then again, it's Hollywood and if Michele's name was first on the call sheet...

by Anonymousreply 113June 5, 2020 5:05 PM

Lol, love it R112. Lea WAS seething with jealousy.

by Anonymousreply 114June 5, 2020 5:06 PM

R113 I agree. "They told me to get a nose job and that I was uglyyyyy!!!! All that bitchy mean stuff is just my defense!!!"

by Anonymousreply 115June 5, 2020 5:08 PM

Has Adam Sandler commented yet? He worked with her on "Uncut Gems," she played his wife. She was pretty good, actually.

by Anonymousreply 116June 5, 2020 5:17 PM

The silence from all the people who worked with her, not defending her, is deafening.

by Anonymousreply 117June 5, 2020 5:18 PM

R116 Isn't she a little young to play Adam Sandler's wife?

by Anonymousreply 118June 5, 2020 5:19 PM

[quote] What does it say about Jonathan Groff that he is such a close friend of this piece of work.

So you're saying he's guilty by association with her.

by Anonymousreply 119June 5, 2020 5:23 PM

I think it was meant to be a joke r118. Idina Menzel played his wife.

by Anonymousreply 120June 5, 2020 5:23 PM

[quote]Isn't she a little young to play Adam Sandler's wife?

Yes. Lea is only 28.

by Anonymousreply 121June 5, 2020 5:26 PM

Uncut Gems is a musical?

by Anonymousreply 122June 5, 2020 5:27 PM

"Uncut Gems: Brandon Flynn's Boyfriends"

by Anonymousreply 123June 5, 2020 5:31 PM

[quote]Yes. Lea is only 28.

She's 33, you FAT WHORES!

by Anonymousreply 124June 5, 2020 5:40 PM

For the "Lea is 28" troll, Ragtime opened in 1998. The story from Lea's understudy in Ragtime said Lea was 12 at the time. That would mean that as others have mentioned, Lea was born in 1986, not 1991. Otherwise, Lea would have been terrorizing backstage at Ragtime at the age of 7.

by Anonymousreply 125June 5, 2020 5:42 PM

r124, she's 28 in Catherine Zeta Beta years.

by Anonymousreply 126June 5, 2020 5:42 PM

Everyone knows bitches' ages are counted differently from humans.

by Anonymousreply 127June 5, 2020 5:46 PM

[quote]Everyone knows bitches' ages are counted differently from humans.

This is true.

by Anonymousreply 128June 5, 2020 5:48 PM

Good to know I'm not the youngest cast member.

by Anonymousreply 129June 5, 2020 5:48 PM

And as far as bitchy entitled 12 year olds, I worked with Thora Birch's little brother when he was 10- it was a short and he was not a lead)- and he was a fucking monster. Screaming, running around, demanding to be touched up, asking people if they knew who his sister was. We all hated him, but at least it was only for a day.

by Anonymousreply 130June 5, 2020 5:52 PM

In regards to the Jonathan Groff friendship, I have a couple theories. It could be that he knows she’s a bitch, but only sees the best side of her or cares about her despite it. It may be that he’s intimidated by her, or even fearful, and continues to ignore her behavior to prevent himself from incurring her wrath.

But what I really think is this: he’s someone who is insecure and is nice, polite, and accessible to get people to like him. A lot of gay men are like that. But it can be emotionally draining, especially for an introvert, and there tends to be a build-up of anger and resentment. So having Lea around is an outlet for that rage, watching her destroy people, without having to do it himself or be seen outside of the light he wants to be seen.

I was like that a lot when I was younger too. I always wanted people to like me, but the pressure would eat me up inside, and I had a friend just like Lea who was not as outright vicious, but was certainly a sociopath who caused harm to people. It was an outlet by proxy. Weirdly enough, she used to use obscene farting as a weapon too.

I do think Groff is a decent guy though and I hope he doesn’t suffer any real consequences from his friendship with her.

by Anonymousreply 131June 5, 2020 5:55 PM

Lea and Jonathan are like Andy Cohen and Anderson Cooper.

by Anonymousreply 132June 5, 2020 5:58 PM

r125 That's not unbelievable. Given everything else about her I wouldn't be surprised if we start getting reports of her being a bitch in preschool plays.

[quote] "Lea Threatened to have me raped by Horses if I didn't let her be A in "Rosewood nursery sings the Alphabet" says Timmy O'Toole"

by Anonymousreply 133June 5, 2020 6:02 PM

[quote]In regards to the Jonathan Groff friendship, I have a couple theories. It could be that he knows she’s a bitch, but only sees the best side of her or cares about her despite it. It may be that he’s intimidated by her, or even fearful, and continues to ignore her behavior to prevent himself from incurring her wrath.

C'mon how about something as simple he's gay and a diva too? This is Datalounge we have a plethora of screeching divas. They would kill to be Lea's best friend.

by Anonymousreply 134June 5, 2020 6:26 PM

The whole Lea-Cory romance was totally fabricated for the show, right? Maybe Ryan Murphy made a deal with her to fake the relationship and in turn he gave her free rein to be a cunt on his set.

by Anonymousreply 135June 5, 2020 6:27 PM

Groff's reputation is anything but diva. However, as Heather Morris said, people who enabled Lea are part of the problem. Of course, no one one's calling out the people who hire and (could) fire.

by Anonymousreply 136June 5, 2020 6:30 PM

Call me when they cancel Julia Roberts. No one has tine for this has-been neverwas.

by Anonymousreply 137June 5, 2020 6:36 PM

[quote]I worked with Thora Birch's little brother when he was 10- it was a short and he was not a lead)- and he was a fucking monster. Screaming, running around, demanding to be touched up

Goodness, I hope this wasn't a Bryan Singer film.

by Anonymousreply 138June 5, 2020 6:36 PM

R131: Groff's reputation is very clear, people love to work with him. He must be one of the less problematic actors in the business.

I think both got their first acclaimed performance together so probably he become fond of her and see the best in her.

Her behaviour is not that uncommon on Hollywood (and even on people with less career than her) there are people who are problematic from the very beginning of her careers (and sometimes it's not only them but their parents, specially if they are their agents). And HW just don't care if you are profitable. If this goes out of hand, like Katherine Heighl, that can derail your career.

Most of the incidents were with people who worked on the background and didn't play main roles. It seems she knew who she can be a bitch.

Anyway, i'm not that sure she is cancelled at all. A lynch mob on twitter doesn't mean consecuences specially if the racist accussations are not strong (it's obvious she didn't mind the race of the people who bullied and it was an equal opportunity offender)

by Anonymousreply 139June 5, 2020 6:40 PM

I agree she seems to be queen of the cunts but don’t think she’s a racist.

by Anonymousreply 140June 5, 2020 6:48 PM

[quote]Berlanti's fine if you enjoy children's television.

Because TV-14 rated "Glee" and "The Politician" were television tours de force that few other shows have ever managed to surpass.

by Anonymousreply 141June 5, 2020 6:50 PM

R134, you clearly didn’t read past the first three sentences of my post.

by Anonymousreply 142June 5, 2020 7:02 PM

[quote]And as far as bitchy entitled 12 year olds, I worked with Thora Birch's little brother when he was 10- it was a short and he was not a lead)- and he was a fucking monster. Screaming, running around, demanding to be touched up, asking people if they knew who his sister was. We all hated him, but at least it was only for a day.

I'll be he never asked people if they knew who his parents were.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143June 5, 2020 7:10 PM

According to an insider from LSA, Lea is a lesbian. Which makes one wonder about the rumors that were surrounding Cory Monteith.

by Anonymousreply 144June 5, 2020 7:10 PM

R144: I doubt she is a lesbian but that relationship was pure PR and Cory's death made everything very akward

by Anonymousreply 145June 5, 2020 7:18 PM

Ryan probably made a deal with both Monteith and Peters to date the hideous inside and out Michele and Roberts.

Gotta keep your vile leading ladies happy and confident.

by Anonymousreply 146June 5, 2020 7:20 PM

Emma Roberts was a late addition. She was effective enough in Coven, but she was no one's leading lady. Peters is a dumbass. He can do bad all by himself, he doesn't need the say so from Murphy.

by Anonymousreply 147June 5, 2020 7:21 PM

Ragtime opened in Toronto in 1996 with Lea before moving to Broadway two years later. Before that she had spent a year in Les Miz starting in 1995.

She's been pulling this shit since she was nine!

Lea's original face, without surgery and makeup:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148June 5, 2020 7:26 PM

[quote]Ryan probably made a deal with both Monteith and Peters to date the hideous inside and out Michele and Roberts.

Did you read that in Confidential Magazine?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149June 5, 2020 8:05 PM

On what planet has Michele had plastic surgery?

by Anonymousreply 150June 5, 2020 8:09 PM

Can you imagine the explosion of rage backstage at the Eugene O'Neill theater on May 15th, 2007? 99% of the cast and crew were celebrating their 11 Tony nominations while Ms Lea was no doubt having a hissy fit she didn't snag a nomination for Lead Actress in a Musical. Meanwhile, Groff and John Gallagher both were nominated (and, Gallagher won).

by Anonymousreply 151June 5, 2020 8:22 PM

Lea wouldn't have beaten Christine Ebersole anyway.

by Anonymousreply 152June 5, 2020 8:34 PM

Still, it was a snub.

by Anonymousreply 153June 5, 2020 8:44 PM

Sarcasm, r154.

by Anonymousreply 154June 5, 2020 8:49 PM

It was surprising that Lea wasn’t nominated, but one explanation that would make sense is that her reputation proceeded her and impacted getting a nomination.

by Anonymousreply 155June 5, 2020 9:00 PM

Film and theatre awards are popularity contest. The look more like electing the prom queen than a real contest of talent

by Anonymousreply 156June 5, 2020 9:04 PM

Lea has more talent in her twat than anyone here on DL. I imagine she doesn't give a rat's ass what we think of her. She is a true blue DIVA.

by Anonymousreply 157June 5, 2020 9:22 PM

She's a true blue tramp.

by Anonymousreply 158June 5, 2020 9:24 PM

R157: She acted like one for sure

by Anonymousreply 159June 5, 2020 9:24 PM

[quote]her reputation proceeded her

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 160June 5, 2020 9:29 PM

[quote]Groff's reputation is very clear, people love to work with him. He must be one of the less problematic actors in the business.

You know damn well guys never get called out for bad behavior like women do.

by Anonymousreply 161June 5, 2020 9:40 PM

She may be talented, but I cannot imagine who would touch her now for film, television or theatre projects. And I'm actually not sure how talented she is. I didn't watch any of her TV work, but when she performed "Don't Rain On My Parade" at the Tony Awards, that song practically swallowed her up whole.

by Anonymousreply 162June 5, 2020 9:41 PM

[Quote] You know damn well guys never get called out for bad behavior like women do.

But they get gossiped about. Not so with Groff.

by Anonymousreply 163June 5, 2020 9:42 PM

Bingo, r155 and r156.

by Anonymousreply 164June 5, 2020 9:43 PM

I wonder if it's a case of people thinking it was "cute" that the little child actor was "playing" at being a little diva and she quickly learned to play that game until it just took over?

I bet if she's around people in positions of power to help her, she's all Miss Cutey Pie.

by Anonymousreply 165June 5, 2020 9:43 PM

Is that why Barbra Streisand only has an honorary Tony?

by Anonymousreply 166June 5, 2020 9:49 PM

I remember reading on a DL thread (a totally credible resource, in my opinion) that Corey Montieth was of the "homosexual persuasion" and he had been "HAD" by many men who practice that homosexual "lifestyle". And most importantly, that his preferred "position" was that of a passive participant!

What say we? That engagement was a publicity stunt?

by Anonymousreply 167June 5, 2020 9:53 PM

Corey had a beautiful soul. And a pretty hole. He wasn't just for Men. He liked a lady too. Lea Michele is enough woman to turn any gay man straight. She's suffered so much for someone not yet 30. I think people can leave her alone now. Most likely she has a personality disorder. Combined with her once in a generation talent, she perhaps didn't navigate superstardom and a high profile life as well as we would hope. May her future days be bright.

by Anonymousreply 168June 5, 2020 10:11 PM

Are you saying he did heroin to dull the pain of a sore asshole?

by Anonymousreply 169June 5, 2020 10:32 PM

Good singer, but she's never been much of an actress. I'm not surprised she didn't get a nomination for Spring Awakening. Hearing how she is in real life, her performance in Glee is even less impressive than I'd initially thought it was. She was just playing a slightly less severe version of herself. There's a darkness in her. She has an inability to listen and connect with her fellow co-stars and that's not a good thing to have as an actor. Any actor who makes it all about themselves is a shitty actor.

People complain about someone like Patti LuPone being a diva all the time, but at least she's at least generous to her fellow actors on stage/screen and gives them a chance to shine.

by Anonymousreply 170June 5, 2020 11:24 PM

Lea is more piggy than ziggy

by Anonymousreply 171June 5, 2020 11:33 PM

I can’t wait for the baby to be born and all the mea culpa pictures in Madonna and Child styling she will release for sympathy.

by Anonymousreply 172June 5, 2020 11:53 PM

She was a mid level talent without any star quality. She also continuously invited comparison between herself and Barbra Streisand who out classed her in every possible way and made her seem very average. She also milked the Cory relationship well beyond the reality of it. She will not be missed. Say good bye, cunt. Das Kunte!!!

by Anonymousreply 173June 6, 2020 12:05 AM

Fotze!

by Anonymousreply 174June 6, 2020 12:12 AM

She is only in her 20s? This big of a cunt already? I hate to see her in her 40s. If Ryan Murphy tries to help her out. And puts her ugly ass in one of his new shows. I'm done.

by Anonymousreply 175June 6, 2020 12:20 AM

R173 and others: As a little girl she did indeed have star power. I saw Ragtime multiple times with her and she was sensational. Real star power and she enchanted every audience. A small supporting part but I bet the creatives beefed it up a bit for her because she was such an audience favorite, just as they did for Audra. At curtain calls, she was always the first to get big cheers instead of just good applause. Might have had something to do with why behavioral problems might have been tolerated.

I thought she would go on to have a huge career and have watched in astonishment over the years at what happened. Now I finally begin to understand why.

by Anonymousreply 176June 6, 2020 12:21 AM

Having worked with actors before, it’s striking how many who are only slightly successful and marginally talented are absolute c****s, whereas the more famous and gifted ones tend to be more pleasant and polite.

I guess Michele-Monteith’s romance was stage-managed for the entertainment of teenage viewers but it was still painful to observe, especially when the dude went and ODed and LM had to seem heartbroken at the loss of a boyfriend. She didn’t quite have the acting chops for that.

by Anonymousreply 177June 6, 2020 12:22 AM

Yeah, I never thought much about Lea and Cory's supposed relationship but in light of all this I'm much more likely to assume it was a pairing for publicity.

by Anonymousreply 178June 6, 2020 12:24 AM

[Quote] I thought she would go on to have a huge career and have watched in astonishment over the years at what happened. Now I finally begin to understand why.

What? She's had more success than someone with a face like hers could be expected to have.

by Anonymousreply 179June 6, 2020 12:25 AM

[Quote] it’s striking how many who are only slightly successful and marginally talented are absolute c****s, whereas the more famous and gifted ones tend to be more pleasant and polite.

That can be because the latter are smart enough to get other peoples (reps, usually) to do their dirty work.

by Anonymousreply 180June 6, 2020 12:26 AM

[quote]In any case Shonda and Ryan will never be Greg Berlanti. That lucky bitch doesn't even have to try and has more shows on air than either of them and got a bigger deal with Warner Bros. than Ryan got with Netflix.

Berlanti is a hot Italian, which is why he succeeds and Ryan fails. Italians always come out on top.

The Prom still has a week's worth of filming left. They had a few big scenes left to be filmed at a high school that were cancelled because of the pandemic.

Word is that the Scream Queens reboot on Netflix was a go, but I doubt it happens now. Lea, Emma and Billie were all coming back for it. I know some of you disliked it, but the first few episodes of Scream Queens were amazing.

by Anonymousreply 181June 6, 2020 12:26 AM

I never saw Scream Queens. Did Emma and Lea have a lot of scenes together?

by Anonymousreply 182June 6, 2020 12:29 AM

(R177) What famous and gifted actors have you met that were kind? The few that I have met were okay, but wouldn't say kind.

by Anonymousreply 183June 6, 2020 12:29 AM

The only saving graces in Scream Queens were Niecy Nash, Glen Powell and Jamie Lee Curtis.

by Anonymousreply 184June 6, 2020 12:30 AM

[quote]Berlanti is a hot Italian, which is why he succeeds and Ryan fails. Italians always come out on top.

You're a moron. Italians and Jessica Lange hit old age on just ONE day around 43 and spend the rest of their lives drinking until their early ugly death. Lots of crying but no real feeling. Yuck. Greg Berlanti is not hot. Are you fucking nuts?

by Anonymousreply 185June 6, 2020 12:33 AM

[quote] What? She's had more success than someone with a face like hers could be expected to have.

She was a very cute kid, r179. Really. That may have worked against her in the long. It's a typical story with child stars.

by Anonymousreply 186June 6, 2020 12:35 AM

^ in the long run.

by Anonymousreply 187June 6, 2020 12:36 AM

R185, You're jealous of Greg and his wonderful life.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188June 6, 2020 12:48 AM

Well, he's very hot for behind the scenes show biz.

by Anonymousreply 189June 6, 2020 12:49 AM

Which skinny white boy is he that we're supposed to believe is hot? I see two long nose white men of average looks & no body. Funny what the Jessica Lange Troll falls over for.

by Anonymousreply 190June 6, 2020 1:01 AM

^ Well,, that is what behind the scenes show biz is, r190.

by Anonymousreply 191June 6, 2020 1:06 AM

Berlanti is pretty good looking in person. I don't know why r188 picked such a shitty pic when there's better out there.

by Anonymousreply 192June 6, 2020 1:13 AM

This is about ME ladies!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193June 6, 2020 1:17 AM

When we filmed this scene the entire crew was SO HAPPY. Finally got to watch her get hit by eggs for 7 hours of filming over and over and over again

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194June 6, 2020 1:20 AM

Why are you posting Kathy Griffin at r193?

by Anonymousreply 195June 6, 2020 1:21 AM

Back to Lea. She turns 29 on Aug 29. And she may give birth the same day. The stars align for magical talents. Our world cries out for death of the old ways and resurrection of the best in us. God bless her. She is not the greatest star, but she remains THE star of GLEE.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196June 6, 2020 1:23 AM

Bey's face 😆

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197June 6, 2020 1:24 AM

[quote]Lea Michele is enough woman to turn any gay man straight. She's suffered so much for someone not yet 30. I think people can leave her alone now... Combined with her once in a generation talent, she perhaps didn't navigate superstardom and a high profile life as well as we would hope. May her future days be bright.

Brilliant satire, r168! (You are kidding, right?)

by Anonymousreply 198June 6, 2020 1:31 AM

R193, I have no idea what you are talking about.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199June 6, 2020 1:33 AM

Chris Colfer and his best friend and "Glee" co-star Ashley Fink, went to London for Amber Riley's opening night in "Dreamgirls". Did Lea?

by Anonymousreply 200June 6, 2020 1:35 AM

r200 Lea was busy rehearsing her all-white version of "Dreamgirls" at the time. In her bedroom.

by Anonymousreply 201June 6, 2020 1:50 AM

She went to Dreamgirls but that was because she was in London promoting her album.

by Anonymousreply 202June 6, 2020 2:03 AM

(R196) Hey, Ryan Murphy is on here. I knew he got on here. So why do you do such crappy shows?

by Anonymousreply 203June 6, 2020 2:36 AM

R194 = Naya Rivera

by Anonymousreply 204June 6, 2020 2:49 AM

R190, Berlanti's husband is Robbie Rogers, a pro soccer player till a couple of years ago. He's lean like most soccer players, but nothing wrong with that body

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205June 6, 2020 3:08 AM

R205 And remarkably even with the kids he’s kept his figure well and can still be red carpet ready in no time at all for daddy without to much fuss.

by Anonymousreply 206June 6, 2020 3:11 AM

Arrogant cunt..maybe. Racist, no. Just because a person is mean to others does not mean they are racist. Lea was mean to people of all colors!

by Anonymousreply 207June 6, 2020 3:52 AM

I believe now that she was just the beard of Cory, why an attractive man want to be with such a nightmare in a serious relationship? Or maybe he was and the OD wasn't really "accidental".

by Anonymousreply 208June 6, 2020 4:07 AM

You're asking why a drug addict would get into unsuitable relationships?

by Anonymousreply 209June 6, 2020 4:22 AM

I've met John Lloyd Young's former girlfriend, the one that he dumped when he became "famous." She's a lovely person who supported him for years, and very talented. And sadly, I also knew of the young actress who ALMOST got Lea's role on "Glee." (No matter what is said, it came down to two actresses, and in the end, Lea got the role) Sadly this young lady died of cancer about two years ago.

by Anonymousreply 210June 6, 2020 4:30 AM

[Quote] who supported him for years

He was a kept boy?

by Anonymousreply 211June 6, 2020 4:33 AM

Krysta Rodriguez died?

by Anonymousreply 212June 6, 2020 4:34 AM

It wasn't Krysta Rodriguez, R212. And yes, JLY let his girlfriend pay the bills so he could "devote himself to his career." That's why it was extra shitty of him to dump her once he got his big break.

by Anonymousreply 213June 6, 2020 4:39 AM

What's her name? She's dead. I doubt anyone will complain that you've dropped a bombshell.

by Anonymousreply 214June 6, 2020 4:41 AM

Ryan produces all of these show in an effort to compete with Berlanti, but he'll never be as successful as Greg. It probably pisses him off that Greg is the richest gay man in Hollywood.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215June 6, 2020 4:41 AM

Greg is richer than David Geffen? Barry Diller?

by Anonymousreply 216June 6, 2020 4:43 AM

R215 this is about MEEEEEEEE

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217June 6, 2020 4:43 AM

Any chance Cory was actually dating Jonathan Groff and Lea was just the cover?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218June 6, 2020 4:44 AM

Met her at the stage door in SA. Total cunt.

by Anonymousreply 219June 6, 2020 4:44 AM

R218 the everyone is gay troll.

by Anonymousreply 220June 6, 2020 4:45 AM

[quote]Greg is richer than David Geffen? Barry Diller?

Yes.

by Anonymousreply 221June 6, 2020 4:50 AM

R215 I really doubt it.

by Anonymousreply 222June 6, 2020 5:39 AM

Jesus...we have a "Greg Berlanti is the wealthiest gay in Hollywood!" Troll and a "Lea Michele is 29!" Troll.

I'm guessing they're the same delusional person.

by Anonymousreply 223June 6, 2020 6:06 AM

I want more specific examples of her cuntiness. Only Samantha Ware and the woman who played a Rachel lookalike at a Glee party have come up with specific examples.

Did she threaten to shit in someone else's wig? Who else did she get fired?

All this "she was mean, she's a known racist" are vague and shed no insight.

by Anonymousreply 224June 6, 2020 7:22 AM

Lea is 28 R223. She'll be 29 in late August.

by Anonymousreply 225June 6, 2020 7:38 AM

[quote]Only Samantha Ware and the woman who played a Rachel lookalike at a Glee party have come up with specific examples.

Excuse me? There have been like 20 of them, what are you talking about? R224

Hell, there was literally an article in US today from an actress who played Lea for a Glee event who said Lea called her ugly to her face.

by Anonymousreply 226June 6, 2020 8:08 AM

Okay you mentioned that one, R224. So here's another.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227June 6, 2020 8:10 AM

Nicholas Ashe is from "Queen Sugar" on OWN. I'm not familiar with him. Was he already out?

by Anonymousreply 228June 6, 2020 8:18 AM

For the 'Lea is 28' troll, who has posted that same info at least six times in this thread, Lea's birthdate of August 29, 1986 is online in at least three places: IMDB, Wikipedia and the Internet Broadway Database.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229June 6, 2020 8:19 AM

Are you going to go after CZJ as well, dear?

by Anonymousreply 230June 6, 2020 8:21 AM

I used to be a huge fan girl, and would overlook all the rumours about her bad behaviour. Thankfully I grew out of that. I think I began to become disenchanted with her when her newly acquired rescue dog Pearl suddenly disappeared from view.

It's curious that Naya Rivera hasn't said anything yet. Those two really hated each other. Dianna Agron is another former BFF that Lea fell out with, but I suppose she's too nice to say anything.

by Anonymousreply 231June 6, 2020 9:46 AM

I think we need a Lea Michele DNA sample and have all wigs used in Glee checked for contamination.

by Anonymousreply 232June 6, 2020 9:56 AM

Say what you will about Ryan Murphy, but at least he creates original concepts, writes scripts, and makes shows that get press and awards. Greg Berlanti pulls out an issue of a comic book from forty years ago, hires someone else to write it, slaps his name on it, and gets dozens of views for it on the CW.

When was the last time he wrote a script or created an original concept?

He may have a dozen shows on the air, but that’s just because he only has to put an hour of work into each of them a week.

by Anonymousreply 233June 6, 2020 10:09 AM

R218: No. No matter if Cory was gay or not, that relationship was not to cover anyone's sexual orientation, it was pure promotional (like most fake relationships).

They were the stars of the show, and being a couple was good for the promo, period.

It was very obvious that they were a fake couple like it's obvious that Chalamet/LRD, Harry Styles/Taylor Swift or Shawn Mendes/Camila Cabello are fake relationships (not matter if there's some straight credit involved, those relationships are to promote careers and most of the time the participants are not good at showing interest in their partner).

Cory had a lot of previous problems before Glee and probably the sudden fame didn't help him at all. And fake relationships generally don't help either, some people don't have a problem with lying 24/7 but for others is exhausting.

Lea has a very good voice but she is too theatrical using it which makes very difficult to make a transition to pop songs

by Anonymousreply 234June 6, 2020 10:32 AM

And she is a big Barbra fan, and the Streisand was a nightmare just in her debut. So nothing surprising here.

Let's be honest, her awful behaviour is not different from a lot of actors/actresses. There are a lot of them making the lives of coworkers and even more the people below them a living hell. She had the bad luck of not being big enough to not be bashed online because nobody is going to even try with an A or even B list, and there are a good bunch who are just like her.

And i doubt this is the end for her. She will be a mother soon, there'll be good pr, so she'll be back sooner or later. If the racism alegations were solid it'll be different, but what all tweets proved is that she is a bitch to everyone

by Anonymousreply 235June 6, 2020 10:36 AM

And even some of the people who accused her have their own not so good stories on themselves, like Mellisa Benoist

by Anonymousreply 236June 6, 2020 10:37 AM

[quote]If the racism alegations were solid it'll be different, but what all tweets proved is that she is a bitch to everyone

It's interesting that treating someone badly because of their skin colour is so much worse than treating someone badly because of say.. them being lower in the hierarchy, like when Lea called the extras "cockroaches".

Neither are things that people control themselves. To me, bullying is bullying, whatever the reason.

by Anonymousreply 237June 6, 2020 10:44 AM

Of course it's bullying, but Hollywood is full of bullies.

And it's not that different in other jobs

by Anonymousreply 238June 6, 2020 10:49 AM

I remember once that they had to bring in air conditioners after one of those big singing classroom scenes due to her deliberate tooting to put others off.

by Anonymousreply 239June 6, 2020 11:35 AM

Talented girl in song and dance, too bad she is untalented in her social skills.

by Anonymousreply 240June 6, 2020 11:57 AM

She was a brat, she grew up.

by Anonymousreply 241June 6, 2020 1:44 PM

She should do Playboy when she gets back in shape. Flash the cooch and b-cups

by Anonymousreply 242June 6, 2020 1:58 PM

People who ask why Monkeith stayed with her - he was gay, in the closet, and a heroin addict. She covered for him on multiple fronts.

by Anonymousreply 243June 6, 2020 2:21 PM

[quote]Say what you will about Ryan Murphy, but at least he creates original concepts, writes scripts, and makes shows that get press and awards. Greg Berlanti pulls out an issue of a comic book from forty years ago, hires someone else to write it, slaps his name on it, and gets dozens of views for it on the CW. When was the last time he wrote a script or created an original concept?

Now, now. Glee wasn't Ryan Murphy's original concept, it was Ian Brennan's. They didn't even have Sue Sylvester in the original draft, it was the network that asked them to create an antagonist.

Most of Murphy's shows are created in partnerships, with Goop's husband and others.

by Anonymousreply 244June 6, 2020 2:29 PM

R242 that's a terrible idea.

by Anonymousreply 245June 6, 2020 3:36 PM

[Quote] And even some of the people who accused her have their own not so good stories on themselves, like Melissa Benoist

Benoist's pussy adventures has no bearing on the hostile work environment found on a set with Lea Michele.

by Anonymousreply 246June 6, 2020 4:05 PM

I bet Lea wrote that blind item about Melissa. As if cheating on that piece of shit Blake in anyway compares to the shit Lea's pulled.

by Anonymousreply 247June 6, 2020 4:19 PM

[quote]her performance in Glee is even less impressive than I'd initially thought it was. She was just playing a slightly less severe version of herself. There's a darkness in her. She has an inability to listen and connect with her fellow co-stars and that's not a good thing to have as an actor.

In that video about the auditions, one of the producers says, "Lea's character is someone who has absolutely no self-awareness."

So she was type cast.

by Anonymousreply 248June 6, 2020 5:11 PM

Most actors are type cast. People act like you can just put a person who is X on set to play a character who is X. That's not how it works. Acting is storytelling. Not everyone can tell a story.

by Anonymousreply 249June 6, 2020 5:14 PM

R247: Melissa does the same in every show she works, the rumours were there for a reason. Hooking with a costar who is not single is not the best way to create a nice enviroment

And i'm pretty sure that Lea was the worst on the Glee cast, but in that set there were a lot of actors/actresses who were far from being saints.

At least i liked Naya used the from one bitch to another when she talked about Lea

by Anonymousreply 250June 6, 2020 5:21 PM

I bet you that she'll go the IG mommy route, like Hiliara Baldwin or Armie Hammer's wife.

by Anonymousreply 251June 6, 2020 5:22 PM

"Whataboutism" as a defence tactic is lame. If you want to call out another actor, make a thread for them. No one is going to change their mind on Lea Michele because some other actor behaved badly too.

And co-workers fuck each other all the time. Big whoop.

by Anonymousreply 252June 6, 2020 5:25 PM

[quote]I remember once that they had to bring in air conditioners after one of those big singing classroom scenes due to her deliberate tooting to put others off

Ugh, how obnoxious.

by Anonymousreply 253June 6, 2020 5:56 PM

I'm sure she'll bounce back as Reese Witherspoon did after her own 'incident'.

Give it a year, and she'll have an exclusive in People magazine in full mommy-baby mode. She'll turn mommy blogger or go the Goop route. She married someone rich by all accounts so she's set anyway.

by Anonymousreply 254June 6, 2020 6:39 PM

The difference with Reese is that she actually has some talent. She's a far better actress than Lea. I'm surprised Lea got any work after Glee and it appears that it was mostly due to Ryan Murphy. Why he felt the need to continue allowing her to work is a mystery to me. Did she walk in on him blowing Darren Criss during his Glee audition?

by Anonymousreply 255June 6, 2020 6:43 PM

[quote] I'm sure she'll bounce back as Reese Witherspoon did after her own 'incident'.

Reese Witherspoon is an oscar winning movie star with her own production company and powerful connections. What the hell does Lea Michele have except some stupid tv show that ended years ago?

by Anonymousreply 256June 6, 2020 7:18 PM

R256 she has a tight little cooter and isn't afraid to use it.

by Anonymousreply 257June 6, 2020 7:23 PM

R256, I said she'll bounce back going the mommy blog and possibly Goop route. Not literally becoming like Reese Witherspoon.

But DL cant't read, so.

by Anonymousreply 258June 6, 2020 7:29 PM

Maybe she'll get a reality show. "Lea Goes To Work," where she had to do menial jobs and serve the "little people."

by Anonymousreply 259June 6, 2020 7:32 PM

R259 you mean to cockroaches?

by Anonymousreply 260June 6, 2020 7:38 PM

I could see Lea, Blake Jenner and Mark Saling’s hologram actor putting something together in a year or two to try to revive their careers.

by Anonymousreply 261June 6, 2020 7:48 PM

[quote]It's curious that Naya Rivera hasn't said anything yet. Those two really hated each other.

I'm also surprised she hasn't commented on this. It could be that she's finally over the shit with Lea and might not feel any need to say anything.

by Anonymousreply 262June 6, 2020 7:50 PM

Someone wrote that Naya unfollowed Michele. I don't follow either, so I don't know if it's true.

by Anonymousreply 263June 6, 2020 7:52 PM

It shouldn't be surprising that several people haven't spoken, especially those who have their own messy history.

by Anonymousreply 264June 6, 2020 7:52 PM

[Quote] I could see Lea, Blake Jenner and Mark Saling’s hologram actor putting something together in a year or two to try to revive their careers.

"Ryan's Angels," perhaps.

by Anonymousreply 265June 6, 2020 7:53 PM

Naya Rivera said a few things in her book.

by Anonymousreply 266June 6, 2020 7:54 PM

Could someone please clue me in on why we're supposed to hate this woman? I basically don't even know who she is. I'm not always up on current trends.

by Anonymousreply 267June 6, 2020 8:01 PM

R267 Well the current trend is to hate her and drag her through the mud exposing even the smallest indifference she perpetuated upon even the most tertiary person in her life. I think someone needs to create a “Lea Michele wronged me!” story generator along the lines of Mad Libs pronto! It could be the first be party game after quarantine. Can a few of you creative types get busy on that and give me credit when you’re done? So get on board sister, there is plenty of tea to be splashed around and make up your own story.

by Anonymousreply 268June 6, 2020 8:11 PM

[Quote] Could someone please clue me in on why we're supposed to hate this woman? I basically don't even know who she is. I'm not always up on current trends.

That's because you're special. Like Lea.

by Anonymousreply 269June 6, 2020 8:14 PM

Trans model Plastic Martyr says #LeaMichele made transphobic comments towards her at the 2010 Emmys:

"She's standing there blocking my reach. She goes, 'Excuse me?' and she looks at her friends, looks at me again, and says, 'Excuse you, you're in the woman's bathroom.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270June 6, 2020 8:24 PM

Well she wasn’t wrong it was the woman room? R270

by Anonymousreply 271June 6, 2020 8:36 PM

The irony is that if Lea were some great actress or singer, none of the criticism would matter

by Anonymousreply 272June 6, 2020 8:43 PM

Not a single person who's criticized Ms. Michele is of any importance themselves. Amber Riley is quite accomplished - but she's not saying shit. Bitch has better things to do. Lea is almost 29 - these people are grown now. What happened to the one who looked like Pinocchio and wanted to be Judy Garland?

by Anonymousreply 273June 6, 2020 8:49 PM

Not true. Look at Kathleen Battle.

by Anonymousreply 274June 6, 2020 8:54 PM

Is this someone on television??

by Anonymousreply 275June 6, 2020 8:55 PM

R273 This one? Like Julie Andrews before her, when the voice gave out and the tits became too saggy resorted to writing children’s books.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276June 6, 2020 9:09 PM

R276 is that the little lesbian girl that played the gay boy on Glee?

by Anonymousreply 277June 6, 2020 9:13 PM

R277 Marry me!

by Anonymousreply 278June 6, 2020 9:16 PM

Wasn't Chris Colfer another diva on the Glee set?

by Anonymousreply 279June 6, 2020 9:48 PM

Was he? Details?

by Anonymousreply 280June 6, 2020 9:49 PM

Barbra Streisand follows Lea on Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 281June 6, 2020 10:00 PM

R208 Cory was not that attractive. His face and body were 100% average. He certainly looked like an average guy from Ohio, but he was a solid 6. Casting couch makes sense for getting on Glee because he was so average.

by Anonymousreply 282June 6, 2020 10:03 PM

[quote] It's curious that Naya Rivera hasn't said anything yet. Those two really hated each other.

She has been saying she is a bitch for years. I’m sure at this point she’s probably just sitting back and smiling. What else does she need to say? It has already all been said & she said it first.

by Anonymousreply 283June 6, 2020 10:04 PM

[Quote] Cory was not that attractive. His face and body were 100% average. He certainly looked like an average guy from Ohio, but he was a solid 6. Casting couch makes sense for getting on Glee because he was so average.

Not for the character he played, who was the definition of average. Colton auditioned for the same part. He's much more attractive than Monteith.

by Anonymousreply 284June 6, 2020 10:05 PM

DL Fave Aaron Tveit was also in the final running for Cory Monteith’s part. His audition used to be on yt. It certainly would’ve been a whole different show with him in it (since he can actually sing and has ripped abs).

by Anonymousreply 285June 6, 2020 10:10 PM

Cory had lovely heroin eyes. Those shaded brown shadows beneath and the sloe sleepy quality of feeling. Heroin became him.

by Anonymousreply 286June 6, 2020 10:11 PM

An extra said on twitter that the kindest people on set were Heather Morris, Chris Colfer and Darren Criss.

by Anonymousreply 287June 6, 2020 10:11 PM

Cory had some charisma. Tveit, not so much.

by Anonymousreply 288June 6, 2020 10:14 PM

DL fave Darren Criss also originally auditioned for Finn.

by Anonymousreply 289June 6, 2020 10:16 PM

Did Groff audtion for the main cast before his recurring stint?

by Anonymousreply 290June 6, 2020 10:19 PM

Lea probably told Murphy not to hire him because she was the DIVA

by Anonymousreply 291June 6, 2020 10:21 PM

Groff not only didn't pass as straight on the show he didn't pass as a high school student. He was awful on the show. I still recall thinking why is this queeny mid 20s guy singing Total Eclipse of the Heart to that homely rat faced high school girl with the enormously deformed honker?

by Anonymousreply 292June 6, 2020 10:25 PM

Monteith was playing a jock who was interested in singing rather than an actual glee club musical theater type, so his casting made sense up to a point, but I would have thought a major US TV show could have found somewhere on this planet a believable jock type who actually had a voice, and didn’t have a severe drug habit that would kill him partway through the show’s run. Perhaps I am naïve.

by Anonymousreply 293June 6, 2020 10:26 PM

Did Monteith have a criminal record (I don't mean whatever he sang on)? Could the producers have known his history?

by Anonymousreply 294June 6, 2020 10:33 PM

Where was Derek Klena during all this casting process? He would have made a very studly, ripped Finn?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 295June 6, 2020 10:34 PM

Cory has a sexy vibe. Made sense for his jock character

by Anonymousreply 296June 6, 2020 10:34 PM

[quote]DL Fave Aaron Tveit was also in the final running for Cory Monteith’s part. His audition used to be on yt. It certainly would’ve been a whole different show with him in it (since he can actually sing and has ripped abs).

I remember seeing it once and I agree it would have been different show.

Another guy who auditioned for Finn was Jake Epstein from Degrassi TNG. I know he's done musical theater work, but I think he would have been wrong for Finn.

by Anonymousreply 297June 6, 2020 10:37 PM

Monteith reportedly had a juvenile criminal record in Canada although not a very serious one (apparently some minor stealing, to fund his addictions) and was quite open about his history with drugs and alcohol, he had been in rehab previously and if I recall correctly he had to go back at least once while he was on Glee.

Of course that kind of stuff doesn’t rule anyone out of being an actor, but an interesting casting choice in what’s a fairly clean-cut show.

Then again, all pales into insignificance alongside that piece of shit Salling’s crimes. On the one hand a coward, on the other hand saved the taxpayers some money.

by Anonymousreply 298June 6, 2020 10:41 PM

[quote]Cory was not that attractive. His face and body were 100% average.

Only on Datalounge would you read that.

And such remarks are probably always typed by hideous gargoyles.

by Anonymousreply 299June 6, 2020 10:42 PM

[quote]Monteith reportedly had a juvenile criminal record

I remember an interview where he said he started doing drugs at 13, dropped out of school at 16, and lived on the streets.

It made me wonder if he had been turning tricks to pay for his drug habit.

by Anonymousreply 300June 6, 2020 10:45 PM

I remember an interview where he said he started doing drugs at 13, dropped out of school at 16, and lived on the streets.

by Anonymousreply 301June 6, 2020 10:45 PM

by Anonymousreply 302June 6, 2020 10:45 PM

R300 -R302 You wonder a lot! Maybe he was the inspiration for Brandon Flynn’s 13 Reasons Why character?

by Anonymousreply 303June 6, 2020 10:52 PM

R303 I apologize. I only hit POST once. But there is a glitch. I'm starting to think the problem is my MacBook, not Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 304June 6, 2020 10:56 PM

The Casting Director why they cast Cory Monteith:

We were having a terrible time with Finn. Either the people who be almost right, or not sing well enough. We were getting nervous. We’d flown people out from New York, and no one is was working. We were here late one night and my associate Alex was out at her desk and she said, “Robert, come look at this guy.” Cory came up on the screen, and she goes, “He kind of reminds me of Ben Affleck.”

He was so engaging and charismatic, and we waited and waited, and he didn’t sing. So we had him sing. I knew that Cory, who didn’t consider himself a singer at all, could sing well enough and could get better. I love the tone of his voice, that’s my personal favorite in male voices. I think by the end he became a really good singer, and he was always an incredible actor. He was a quick learner. They took a big gamble on him in the room, because he didn’t have his working papers. They weren’t going to come until halfway through the pilot, and Kevin Reilly took a chance. Cory was so dynamic, and accessible.

by Anonymousreply 305June 6, 2020 11:00 PM

You sound excited about that idea R302? There's no reason to believe that Monteith was any less self centred and sketchy than anyone else on that shit show. Yet, he came across differently. He didn't seem as hungry and desperate as most of the other cast for BIG screen moments. He was lowkey. Heroin is a sweet drug that attracts sweet souls. He was in rehab again a few months before he died. Some people should just walk away - but of course he was a troubled yahoo from western Canada who fancied himself a rock star. Hard to believe that he would like Lea's blatant mean petty climbing. But people sell their soul everyday for that shit. Weird.

Cory was from Victoria B.C. - as pretty and priveleged and provincial place as you'll find. He also attended 16 different schools before dropping out at 16, according to Wiki. I guess the guy was born with problems. I hope he didn't have to sell his ass for drugs. But that would still be better than giving away his hole for an audition.

Ryan Murphy and company are a corrupt group. Lange isn't their grande figurehead for no reason. She's dark and poisonous too. Nothing those kids had to do she didn't do when she was young. Willingly. She's a corrupt character who dabbles in dark ideas about the price and pain of "art." It worked for her.

by Anonymousreply 306June 6, 2020 11:01 PM

Ryan Murphy said Tveit was too pretty and too Abercrombie and Fitch. They were looking for more of a guy next door type for Finn.

How Lea Michele was cast:

[quote]Lea Michele (Rachel Berry): I first heard about Glee from my best friend Jonathan Groff. We were in Spring Awakening at the time, and he had just done a pilot with Ryan Murphy and Ryan had seen us in [Spring Awakening]. Jonathan said [Murphy] was writing this show with me in mind for the role of Rachel.

[quote](casting director) Ulrich: Lea was very bold. She was doing Les Mis at the Hollywood Bowl, so she sang “On My Own” from that and was genius in the room. When she went to the network she was in a minor car accident before, that’s a famous story. What I remember about Lea is during the original pilot script Rachel slaps Finn. I was reading it with her, and I didn’t know her, I’d never met her. She didn’t introduce herself, but she flat out slapped me. She slapped me twice at the network. She never said anything before, never said anything after. She flat out owned that character to that ultimate from the moment she walked in the room.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 307June 6, 2020 11:07 PM

Tveit and Matt Morrison are similar types. Both have "mature" faces, not teen looking at all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 308June 6, 2020 11:17 PM

Oh, television.

Maybe Glennie knows who this is.

by Anonymousreply 309June 6, 2020 11:22 PM

Tveit and Morrison are both great singers and performers. Morrison was the best on GLEE. They had great guest stars on that show. I don't believe a word that Ryan Murphy says. He cast women based on his faggy sterotypes and archetypes of what women should be and he cast the guys based on his loin response and/or revenge fantasies about being such a queeny dude himself. Diversity was QUEEN on that show for sure. But the best performers seldom got to shine.

by Anonymousreply 310June 6, 2020 11:24 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 311June 6, 2020 11:29 PM

I see what R310 means...

Actually, now I come to think of it, the casting on this entire show was pretty bad overall, but I guess this is a show that thought it was good TV to have a fantasy sequence where a kid in a wheelchair is able to dance.

by Anonymousreply 312June 6, 2020 11:53 PM

[quote]this is a show that thought it was good TV to have a fantasy sequence where a kid in a wheelchair is able to dance.

MARY!

by Anonymousreply 313June 6, 2020 11:57 PM

R311, I think Chenowith delivered one of the very best performances of that song on Glee. She was absolutely mesmorizing there.

by Anonymousreply 314June 7, 2020 12:00 AM

When the show had guest stars like Chenoweth or Idina Menzel it tended to backfire as it showed up the limitations of the kids — pardon me, the twentysomethings cast as kids — in the singing department. Particularly, to be on-topic, having Lea Michele sing alongside them and apparently (by her body language) thinking she was in their league was just downright fucking embarrassing.

And Jane Lynch is fine as the antagonist for the most part but again, it would make more sense to cast someone who can sing and use her that way.

by Anonymousreply 315June 7, 2020 12:06 AM

R312, I always wondered how Kevin McHale felt about spending most of the show in a wheelchair. On the other hand, he didn't have to show his body, like ever, compared to Overstreet, Criss, etc.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 316June 7, 2020 12:10 AM

I remember when some disability group slammed TPTB for casting Kevin McHale as Artie. I think it was the same group that went nuts when Abigail Breslin played Helen Keller in a play.

by Anonymousreply 317June 7, 2020 12:16 AM

I am not an SJW and I get it that they thought must have thought he was best in the role, and as someone with a minor disability myself (not in a wheelchair though) I wouldn’t be very mad about the casting — although given how off some of their other choices were, I wonder if they could have done better — but when you have the able-bodied actor do a bit only possible because he is able-bodied, it kind of seems like you had in the back of your mind doing that the whole time, and that’s why you didn’t cast a disabled actor in the first place. Which, yeah, no.

Probably for the best though as god knows what Lea Michele would have said to an actually disabled kid, allegedly, etc.

by Anonymousreply 318June 7, 2020 12:23 AM

[quote] When the show had guest stars like Chenoweth or Idina Menzel it tended to backfire as it showed up the limitations of the kids — pardon me, the twentysomethings cast as kids — in the singing department.

Yup.

Lea held her own in that song, but I liked maybe a handful of Glee episodes, and all three of the Cheno ones are at the top of my list.

Cheno and her character were the best realization of character, song and story coming together - a very tantalizing "what could have been" for the show before it went off the rails.

To be fair to the "kids," it didn't help that one week X was hating Y (so that them singing whatever song fit the story) and then next week, X would act like they'd never been introduced to Y. Continuity and throughlines are too much for Miss Murphy.

by Anonymousreply 319June 7, 2020 12:24 AM

Jane CAN sing, and while she's autotuned here, she's no more tuned than any of the others.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 320June 7, 2020 12:27 AM

They really should have stuck to their guns and committed to a Rachel/Kurt spinoff in NYC, not trying to do so and continue the story of Glee in Ohio. It was so awkward to watch.

by Anonymousreply 321June 7, 2020 12:30 AM

Jane Lynch can sing passably well for an actor who doesn’t sell themselves on that skillset. She’s not a singer like some of the guest stars they had, so there was clearly a choice that they didn’t need to cast someone with a very strong voice for that role.

I struggled watching Glee mostly because of Michele’s performance and I would have said this before all this stuff came out. The entire time you can see she isn’t playing someone who thinks she’s the shit — she really does think she is the shit.

by Anonymousreply 322June 7, 2020 12:39 AM

R316 I must admit, this is one of my favorite guilty pleasure songs from Glee. Poor Darren though, he looks like he’s at full bloat during the worse PMS cycle ever. How Blake immediately didn’t’ get the live action Disney Tarzan movie after this I’ll never know, his shoulders look wider than a semi truck, and perfect chest and long arms for swinging from vines, I guess that’ll never happen now. I think this is the prettiest Alex has ever looked and I’ve wondered if this was his calling card for Once On this Island. Jake looks the best of all at peak body and even manages to convey some emotion when he sees his world about to collapse. I love how Melissa gives this weird wave like she’s so down trodden she can barely move her limbs. And even that little druggie suicide girl does a good job of a nice belt towards the end. Miss Lea is all but nonexistent other than a weird smirk face. Perhaps this was one of her busy days planning terrible things to do to Kate Hudson and was otherwise preoccupied enough not to care about a number for once?

by Anonymousreply 323June 7, 2020 12:54 AM

R318 Oh I am surprised we haven’t heard from Tony Award winning actress Ali Stoker yet. That must of all but destroyed Lea and I’m sure she played the “she only got it ‘cause she’s in a wheelchair” card. Ali are you out there and care to add to the discussion?

by Anonymousreply 324June 7, 2020 1:00 AM

I'm sure enough of her costars hated Lea, R323, but she stayed at Kate Hudson's place right after Cory died. I don't think that would have been the case if they hated each other.

by Anonymousreply 325June 7, 2020 1:00 AM

[Quote] she isn’t playing someone who thinks she’s the shit — she really does think she is the shit.

This makes no sense. The actor should communicate to you through their performance that they are not the character?

by Anonymousreply 326June 7, 2020 1:14 AM

R326, an actor should communicate their character and not play on-screen Ms Lea Michele, thinking she’s hot shit (which was all I got from her) rather than a kid at high school who thinks she’s hot shit, which I believe was the role.

by Anonymousreply 327June 7, 2020 1:17 AM

But R325 what this article from lauded source US Weekly? Perhaps Hudson was somehow an accomplice in the situation and they needed to work on their story?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 328June 7, 2020 1:17 AM

[quote]That must of all but destroyed

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 329June 7, 2020 1:20 AM

[Quote] an actor should communicate their character and not play on-screen Ms Lea Michele, thinking she’s hot shit (which was all I got from her) rather than a kid at high school who thinks she’s hot shit, which I believe was the role.

You haven't explained how that would work, though it reminds me of a comment Joanna Lumley made about American TV movie queens who would play, say, a child killer, and manage to distance themselves from the character so the audience wouldn't think badly of the actress. I don't watch TV movies so I'm none the wiser how that works either.

by Anonymousreply 330June 7, 2020 1:20 AM

Lea Michele was playing herself, and it showed.

I am not an actor and I don’t know how they convey character through what they do, but I do know when I feel I don’t see someone playing a role, but simply appearing on-screen.

by Anonymousreply 331June 7, 2020 1:28 AM

I gave up on Glee after 2 seasons because I was sick of the Rachel Berry Hour (it was bad enough the show strayed from the outcasts vibe of Season 1, but every.fucking.number was Lea's, and she strangled the fuck out of most of them).

I heard that the next season splintered the female singers off (so they could actually sing without Ms Sarfati), but by the time I rejoined watching, that arc ended and they remerged, sending Amber Riley and Naya Rivera to the back of the bus again.

Hearing just how awful Lea is only reminds me that she ruined that show for me with her "talent" shoved down our throats.

by Anonymousreply 332June 7, 2020 1:30 AM

I think all the fun is on the details of what she did, but nobody gives any. Let's cancel Chevy Chase or someone more fun. What's the point of shaming her without the cunty details?

by Anonymousreply 333June 7, 2020 1:35 AM

To be TV star, don't you have to test well? Q ratings or something. I can't imagine Lea testing well. She's neither likeable nor beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 334June 7, 2020 1:37 AM

Corey's audtion

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 335June 7, 2020 1:43 AM

I agree with the poster who said Cory was average looking. It's funny how people get so mad about the word "average," as if you're called their fave "ugly."

by Anonymousreply 336June 7, 2020 1:45 AM

*you've

by Anonymousreply 337June 7, 2020 1:45 AM

Chenoweth somehow got the best writing on the show when she showed up. She was probably the best thing about it. I do remember when Jane Lynch's character got a surprisingly moving side plot about how she was taking care of her sister with Down's syndrome and that gave her some layers before turning her into one of the most inconsistent characters of all time. One week, she hated the glee club and, the next, she was all about them. It was very odd.

by Anonymousreply 338June 7, 2020 1:46 AM

The particular sound of GLEE covers was like crack to kids. That level of autotune ruined pop music forever. That compressed sound is very addictive when you hear 5 or 6 songs produced that way a week for years. Lea and Amber didn't need as much autotune, but they put it on them increasingly anyway.

It was very catchy when they helped GOOP put a gloss on her vocal though. She IS fun.

But the regular cast should have been cast to sing, raw and real. It was a disservice to Morrison, Rivera, Riley and Michele among others to fuck with their vocals so much.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 339June 7, 2020 1:46 AM

Was Groff in the second season or the first season? I checked out after the finale in which he and ONJ appeared.

by Anonymousreply 340June 7, 2020 1:48 AM

Was always annoying when you looked up the lyrics of some showtune only to see the author of said song listed as "cast of Glee" just because they'd done some cover of it.

by Anonymousreply 341June 7, 2020 1:54 AM

Her delusion is delightful... from a safe distance.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 342June 7, 2020 2:13 AM

You know you're a hit when you get the full hour on Oprah. The crippled kid didn't get a new house or free college or nothing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 343June 7, 2020 2:30 AM

“GLEE Cast” is the most successful artist in Billboard history, of the 600+ songs covered on the show, at least half charted and many even made the Top 20. Certainly nobody will beat that record even though it is all creative placement, of course. FOX and Ryan made a mint off the albums/singles alone, not to mention the series itself and all merchandising. I’m sure Lea bitched a blue streak about having to “share” credit for her solo numbers/duets with “GLEE Cast”.

by Anonymousreply 344June 7, 2020 3:03 AM

As much as I don't like her, I don't think Paltrow needed much auto tune either. They just put it on every recording even if they didn't need it. However, I once heard that the cast would record a shit ton of songs in one day so I can't imagine how hoarse they must have been being overworked like that. I'm sure they probably did need some vocal sweetening on some of those rougher days.

I'm pretty sure they auto tuned Carol Burnett and Shirley MacLaine, too, and having grown up hearing them sing without enhancements, it was a very strange listening experience.

by Anonymousreply 345June 7, 2020 3:14 AM

Glee Cast ruined Journey for me, nobody can make it better than Steve Perry. Now when I hear the intro I think in Glee, yuck

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 346June 7, 2020 3:19 AM

Apparently, Ryan would choose the 100 songs for the season before shooting even began for legal reasons in order to get clearances, etc.. As the season went on they would add/subtract. There are dozens of songs they actually filmed at great expense that were eventually cut from the eps, though a few were released on the dvds/YouTube.

by Anonymousreply 347June 7, 2020 3:24 AM

You don't film/tape "dozens" of scenes and not use them. That's prohibitively expensive and wasteful.

There might be a scene or two or three but not "dozens".

by Anonymousreply 348June 7, 2020 7:34 AM

[quote]Glee Cast ruined Journey for me, nobody can make it better than Steve Perry. Now when I hear the intro I think in Glee, yuck

It's OK Sweetie, just don't stop believing.

by Anonymousreply 349June 7, 2020 9:20 AM

[quote]Apparently, Ryan would choose the 100 songs for the season before shooting even began for legal reasons in order to get clearances, etc..

Chris Colfer requested "Rose's Turn" and lived every Theater Queen's wet dream complete with stage and name lights.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 350June 7, 2020 9:25 AM

R312: And it's really that terrible? Deaf people want to hear, blind people want to see, and of course people on a wheelchair want to walk and dance, specially if they weren't born with the disability.

The whole show was full of those kind of fantasy numbers (because the big problem of the show is that they didn't have any plot or continuity).

And the problem with Cory as Finn was not the fact that the guy had a weak voice, it's the fact that they put him front and center like he was the star of the Glee club where everybody sand in circles around him.

The set was a nightmare, but that's pretty normal on a teen hit show. There are a lot of rumours about the behaviour of the Dawson's creek cast too, so nothing new.

Usually they grow up and stop behaving like idiots with time, but it's not rare in Hollywood (or Broadway) to find unbearable actors of all ages.

The problem with Lea is that she behaves that way most of the time. Someone with a brain could understand that she is not a tv star anymore (that's another problem with teen hit shows, that for most of them that's the peak of their career and most of them even dissapear of the map after that) and change the tune, because unless you are really big being nice it's an advantage to get roles. And that means not only being nice to your costars but being nice to background actors, the hairdressers and all the people who work with you

by Anonymousreply 351June 7, 2020 12:56 PM

R340: He was in the second one. Probably his worst role and not because he can't play straight but because his character was a theatre queen and it's quite difficult to make such a diva pass as straight.

The truth is Glee had a lot of recurring and guest roles played by big stars. I suppose Lea didn't behave that way around them

by Anonymousreply 352June 7, 2020 12:59 PM

R351 That's the thing that cracks me up about Lea, even if got another chance to do over everything again I bet she still wouldn't be able to fake being nice to people.

R231 A couple of years ago Lea and Dianna publically patched things up. I also don't think Dianna wants to call attention to any of her past. It's an obscure bit of gossip now but I'm fairly sure the rumours that Dianna and Lea were dating for a while were true. They used to live together and whatever happened between them explains why Dianna was increasingly sidelined and then jettisoned from the show. Though I believe that rumour more because of the other rumours about Dianna and the women she has been linked to.

by Anonymousreply 353June 7, 2020 1:29 PM

R351, you may not agree of course, but personally I find having an able-bodied actor perform a dream sequence in which his canon disabled character is magically able-bodied, to be in extremely poor taste.

Yeah, yeah, MARY! etc.

by Anonymousreply 354June 7, 2020 1:59 PM

R354, I agree with you.

by Anonymousreply 355June 7, 2020 2:02 PM

[quote]I am not an actor and I don’t know how they convey character through what they do, but I do know when I feel I don’t see someone playing a role, but simply appearing on-screen.

A director I worked with one said that one of the easiest things to do and common practices is to cast an actor that is as close to possible as the character you're casting for already. I don't mean someone that uses their acting skills to embody the character. I mean if your character is a bitch you cast someone known for being a bitch. If your character is shy you cast someone who is shy. If your character is a pretty boy then you cast someone who is one. You "see" something in people.

One of the reasons Murphy worked with the same actors year after year for ... years ... is because (and he has said this publicly) he sometimes writes characters for the specific actor. He did that regularly with the cast of AHS. You agree to return, he'll write a character just for you. He has this idea of who they are in his head and he rarely deviates from that. The character Leslie Grossman played in AHS: Apocalypse was very similar to her character in Popular years before. (I didn't see her on Nip/Tuck but I bet it was the same.) That's how he sees her and that's why he called her specifically. Emma Roberts played the bitch on AHS but eventually got the chance to play the "Final Girl" on a season but you still kept expecting her to be a bitch every time she'd open her mouth. Adele Porter and Angela Basset always play similar bad ass, tough woman roles.

Lea's character on Glee was an overachieving, Type A, rather annoying, self-absorbed, wanna be "star" who could easily have been seen as a bitch by anyone she was in competition with. I feel like there's a lot of that in the real Lea.

by Anonymousreply 356June 7, 2020 2:04 PM

R356, I think this practice is especially true in TV comedies. Most of these actors just play themselves.

by Anonymousreply 357June 7, 2020 2:08 PM

I heard she shit on the craft services table!

by Anonymousreply 358June 7, 2020 2:23 PM

[quote]A couple of years ago Lea and Dianna publically patched things up. I also don't think Dianna wants to call attention to any of her past. It's an obscure bit of gossip now but I'm fairly sure the rumours that Dianna and Lea were dating for a while were true. They used to live together and whatever happened between them explains why Dianna was increasingly sidelined and then jettisoned from the show. Though I believe that rumour more because of the other rumours about Dianna and the women she has been linked to.

Did they patch it up? How exactly? Dianna Agron didn't attend Cory's Hollywood memorial service as (I think) the only cast member, and that *seemed* like it was at the behest of Lea. The rift between them is/was definitely deep and personal, but if memory serves there was only a very small window of time at the beginning of Glee where one of them didn't have a boyfriend.

Yeah, I'm a reformed shipper.

by Anonymousreply 359June 7, 2020 2:31 PM

R358 almost, she had a malacious habit of passing gas next to craft services (she and the other "stars" were always served first) leaving a gross stink afterwards. It took a while to work out who was doing it as it was never overt but she was the one common denominator.

by Anonymousreply 360June 7, 2020 2:35 PM

R359 They posted on twitter a few years ago when they hung out and they hid some tickets to Lea's show together. After seeing your reply I wondered whether it was deleted but it's still up. It's from May 02 2017 on Lea's account. I think from the replies to this tweet we can assume why they don't mention each other publically anymore. There might be more proof of their patching up elsewhere but I only remember this tweet because I saw it the day it went up.

I have no idea about partners either had before Glee and I never really cared for finding out more about Lea. Also since you might be interested the only other rumour I know that relates to Glee is that Dianna was also apparently with Naya afterwards at some point since they went on trips together and such. I have no doubts that Dianna has been with women but it's just a question of which were friendships and which weren't.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 361June 7, 2020 3:18 PM

[quote]Lea's character on Glee was an overachieving, Type A, rather annoying, self-absorbed, wanna be "star" who could easily have been seen as a bitch by anyone she was in competition with. I feel like there's a lot of that in the real Lea.

In the Oprah interview posted upthread, she asks the assembled cast who is most like the character they play and they all nod and laugh when Mathew Morrison answers "Lea." Lea says "thank you."

This was taped during the show's first rush of big success.

by Anonymousreply 362June 7, 2020 3:48 PM

[Quote] And the problem with Cory as Finn was not the fact that the guy had a weak voice, it's the fact that they put him front and center like he was the star of the Glee club where everybody sand in circles around him.

You can go to many a Broadway musical and find a lead who has less vocal chops than the ensemble.

by Anonymousreply 363June 7, 2020 4:17 PM

Did Lea try her cunt antics with Goop? THAT I would have loved to witness.

by Anonymousreply 364June 7, 2020 5:40 PM

R354: Sorry, but i find extremely ridiculous the fact that some people feel an actor has to be just lilke the character. Acting is pretending to be someone who you are not.

Of course you can be offended as much as you want but that doesn't change that fact

by Anonymousreply 365June 7, 2020 5:50 PM

Was Goop fucking Brad Falchuk before she agreed to guest on GLEE?

by Anonymousreply 366June 7, 2020 5:50 PM

R363: I repeat, the problem was not him being a worse singer than the rest, the problem is that Finn was supposed to be the savior of the Glee club, the one who got the solos at the competitions which seems totally absurd

by Anonymousreply 367June 7, 2020 5:51 PM

I thought he was their saviour as he brought the cred and viability

by Anonymousreply 368June 7, 2020 5:55 PM

R361, I'm pretty sure that's just an old picture from when she and Dianna went to Boston together years prior. Look at how young Dianna looks. Maybe her posting it means they were on better terms by then, but more than likely she was just trying to reel in the old fans.

by Anonymousreply 369June 7, 2020 5:55 PM

[quote]I remember when some disability group slammed TPTB for casting Kevin McHale as Artie.

Well they cast a self-involved cunt to play the self-involved cunt, Rachel.

by Anonymousreply 370June 7, 2020 6:00 PM

R368: Yes in the sense he was popular a gave the group a chance but not as singing a solo on a competition

by Anonymousreply 371June 7, 2020 6:03 PM

Does the best singer win every reality TV competition? Sometimes the best singers don't even finish Top 5.

by Anonymousreply 372June 7, 2020 6:12 PM

True, but if you are competing you don't put your worst singer as main attraction

by Anonymousreply 373June 7, 2020 6:16 PM

R373 Calm down. It wasn't a documentary.

by Anonymousreply 374June 7, 2020 6:18 PM

Surely Kurt was the worst singer with his irritating sound.

by Anonymousreply 375June 7, 2020 6:22 PM

I worked on the show, R348, and there are indeed DOZENS of fully filmed musical numbers that didn’t make it to air. DL Fave Kristin Chenoweth and Matty Fresh did “Total Eclipse” at the space observatory in the last season which took two entire days of filming and was egregiously cut as well as two other fully filmed performances in that episode alone. And that’s when the budget had already been slashed. S3 and 4 had a cut song a week on average. I was there. And yes Lea is a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 376June 7, 2020 6:23 PM

If the budget was slashed, wouldn't that lead to cutting back on even filming X amount of numbers? Were iTunes sales really that great? Piracy was already at saturation point during the series run, no?

by Anonymousreply 377June 7, 2020 6:27 PM

Kristin Chenoweth walked in on Brad fucking Goop and Ryan wrote her out of an arc because they asked him to even though Kristin magnanimously pretended like she didn’t see anything. Probably also why the April Rhodes spin-off never happened (among other reasons, though it got pretty far along). Once Goop dumped the Coldplay guy and she and Brad could fuck in the open all was forgiven and Kristin was asked back (but not on set the same days as Goop/Brad).

by Anonymousreply 378June 7, 2020 6:33 PM

Juicy. Any other fucking stories? Homosexual, preferably.

by Anonymousreply 379June 7, 2020 6:37 PM

R376 if you really are an insider, anything on Darren? Also did there seem like something was going on with Mark Salling? In interviews the cast did a superlative thing where they thought he was most likely to go to jail pre news of his underage porn.

by Anonymousreply 380June 7, 2020 6:39 PM

Dean Geyer used to walk around naked showing off his amazing body and huge dick until they told him to stop because “people” found it offensive. Lea was literally on her knees begging to suck him off and he rebuffed her constantly and then they made him do that embarrassing male hooker storyline and wrote him off and he hasn’t worked since I guess. Nice guy and ridiculously hot (then).

by Anonymousreply 381June 7, 2020 6:39 PM

Mark was always a loner and kept to himself. Lea and Darren were total hams 24/7 though I have to say Lea was generally very “on” whenever he was around. Ryan made it clear that Darren was the shiny new toy and Lea respected that and was usually on her best behavior when he was around. Chris didn’t like the Klaine storyline because Darren is actually very LA straight bro acting irl and all their kissing scenes were a slog and awkward.

by Anonymousreply 382June 7, 2020 6:43 PM

R382 so you would say Criss is kind of a "douche"?

by Anonymousreply 383June 7, 2020 6:45 PM

Why did Geyer rebuff Michele? If he was walking around showing the goods, surely he knew that pleasing #1 on the call sheet could help his chances of sticking around on GLEE.

by Anonymousreply 384June 7, 2020 6:51 PM

Criss is actually a really nice guy and used to sing full out when he filmed scenes, over and over, that’s why his sync is usually off. Lea would retake dozens of times and almost never sang full out or at all and always demanded to see playback after most takes. The editors got used to this and would intentionally put in off-sync takes on big notes in “her” songs (the ones she begged Ryan to shoehorn in at the last minute, which are numerous) just to prick her and it usually went unnoticed since the turnaround was so fast and Ryan didn’t watch the final edit till it aired (and he usually watched the show when it aired and would have parties with only his favorites invited (Goop and Lea and Kate usually)). The takes on the streaming/dvds are diff than what was first aired for a lot of scenes.

by Anonymousreply 385June 7, 2020 6:51 PM

[quote] Was Goop fucking Brad Falchuk before she agreed to guest on GLEE?

I still regret carrying to term.

by Anonymousreply 386June 7, 2020 6:54 PM

Dean had a gf at the time and was also fucking LA 10s. Lea is not that hot in person and her nasty attitude turned him off. He is from New Zealand from what I remember and easygoing guy (exact opposite of Lea) and has a really thick accent and was kinda hard to understand, especially because he was so blindingly hot and usually in some state of undress. Too bad his career didn’t happen, he’s a good guy.

by Anonymousreply 387June 7, 2020 6:55 PM

I'd love to see Dean's gorgeous cock and ass. He's delish.

by Anonymousreply 388June 7, 2020 6:56 PM

Dean is Australian and a Trump supporter.

by Anonymousreply 389June 7, 2020 6:59 PM

Also Kate Hudson was really nice and sang/danced full out. Goldie came to the set once or twice and was sweet as you would imagine. They are an awesome mother/daughter team. Ryan wrote a movie musical for Kate, Goop and Reese and their real-life mothers were all gonna be in it but it got killed after all the Wikileaks e-mails about it leaked. One Hit Wonders it was called.

by Anonymousreply 390June 7, 2020 7:02 PM

[Quote] her nasty attitude turned him off.

Then why did he speak out in support of her?

by Anonymousreply 391June 7, 2020 7:04 PM

Did you ever see any other cock on set?

by Anonymousreply 392June 7, 2020 7:04 PM

There was a on set joke with Dean about NZ/Aussie and some story that went along with it so I’m misremembering maybe. He would constantly use bizarre phrases with his thick accent. Filming his big Christina Aguilera song (I think?) was really fun. Kate LOVED him and whenever they were on the call sheet it was a good day (which was kinda rare).

by Anonymousreply 393June 7, 2020 7:06 PM

[Quote] Ryan wrote a movie musical for Kate, Goop and Reese and their real-life mothers were all gonna be in it but it got killed after all the Wikileaks e-mails about it leaked. One Hit Wonders it was called.

A missed opportunity for a fun DL thread.

by Anonymousreply 394June 7, 2020 7:08 PM

Dean liked everybody and everybody liked him. He was the only guy I remember Lea throwing herself at but from what I know it never happened, but maybe she got what she wanted eventually? He wasn’t too discriminating, but the girls he was with at the time made Lea look like a troll.

by Anonymousreply 395June 7, 2020 7:08 PM

R393 did Criss and Colfer not like eachother? Since you say scenes were awkward between them.

by Anonymousreply 396June 7, 2020 7:10 PM

Dean has defended Lea

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 397June 7, 2020 7:12 PM

"sexy enough to play EVITA." Oh my sides.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 398June 7, 2020 7:14 PM

Chris and Darren are total opposites irl and it was obvious Chris was into Darren and their storyline was Ryan/Chris wish-fulfillment. Darren oozed charisma at that point and he was obviously gonna be a star, so much so that Lea even cowtowed to him. He’s a really nice guy and more talented than a lot of people here seem to think. Since I’m mentioning it Lea wasn’t as huge a horror as many people are making it out to be. It was a really hard gig with long hours and she had many cunty moments, but it was “her” show more or less so it got to her head. Not defending her, but contextualizing where a lot of people are coming from catching her at bad times (which were often).

by Anonymousreply 399June 7, 2020 7:15 PM

Heavy makeup and styling really doesn't work for Lea Michele. It makes her look like a drag queen.

by Anonymousreply 400June 7, 2020 7:15 PM

Thanks for posting the Dean interview. You can definitely read between the lines, haha. Everyone loved him thigh. Chord was universally loved too for the most part. Everyone felt bad for him when he had to do the stripper storyline. He starved himself and would do salt baths to look super ripped. It’s nice to see he’s not ruined by the whole thing because he was definitely treated like a piece of meat.

by Anonymousreply 401June 7, 2020 7:19 PM

[Quote] more talented than a lot of people here seem to think

As a singer, he ain't.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 402June 7, 2020 7:21 PM

R382: Oh please, don't make me laugh. I remember clearly the first time i watched Darren and my first thought was Murphy just hired another gay actor

by Anonymousreply 403June 7, 2020 7:21 PM

Same song with a real singer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 404June 7, 2020 7:21 PM

Not Idina what was Geyer's cock and ass like?

Did you ever get a noseful of one of Lea's notorious rippers at the Crafts table?

by Anonymousreply 405June 7, 2020 7:22 PM

[Quote] it was “her” show more or less so it got to her head. Not defending her, but contextualizing where a lot of people are coming from catching her at bad times (which were often).

Was "Ragtime" her show as well? "Spring Awakening"? Neither of those shows were star vehicles for Lea Michele.

by Anonymousreply 406June 7, 2020 7:24 PM

Wasn't Geyer homophobic or an fundie christian or i'm mistaking him with another actor?

by Anonymousreply 407June 7, 2020 7:24 PM

Wow, I started the first thread like a week ago and between the two there's now a thousand replies! I really had no idea this has been bitch would generate such a fuss!

by Anonymousreply 408June 7, 2020 7:26 PM

Dean Geyer was the hottest guy ever on the show. That pic of him is unflattering but maybe he’s not aging well. Everyone else was really small except for Cory, Jane and Matt. Matt is ridiculously ripped in real life (or was) and would do breakdances and funny stuff like that between takes. Lea hated that he got attention and entertained everyone during lighting setups and stuff. She had a stand-in and would hang out in her trailer “entertaining” herself sniff.

by Anonymousreply 409June 7, 2020 7:26 PM

Not to sound like a fanboy but Deans cock and ass are literally perfect. He’s one of those people anybody would want to fuck no matter how straight/lesbian. His dick is probably too big is his only flaw (if you can call it that).

by Anonymousreply 410June 7, 2020 7:28 PM

Oh and he’s uncut from what I remember.

by Anonymousreply 411June 7, 2020 7:44 PM

R365, I said upthread, I did not have a particular issue with the casting. I DO have an issue with that awful dream sequence, which is actually what my post was about. If you found it entertaining or inoffensive then so be it. I found it crass and insensitive.

Any more stories of Lea’s awfulness?

by Anonymousreply 412June 7, 2020 7:45 PM

Dean Geyer's face does nothing for me. I don't think GLEE had a standout beauty.

by Anonymousreply 413June 7, 2020 7:52 PM

I don't think he's uncut.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 414June 7, 2020 7:53 PM

Cut.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 415June 7, 2020 7:53 PM

Yeah that’s definitely him. Thanks for the memories haha.

by Anonymousreply 416June 7, 2020 8:00 PM

Lorraine Bracco, has it come to this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 417June 7, 2020 8:01 PM

That's Lorraine Bracco?

Glad to see she apparently found a new host body.

by Anonymousreply 418June 7, 2020 8:09 PM

[Quote] That's Lorraine Bracco?

In the red outfit, yes.

by Anonymousreply 419June 7, 2020 8:10 PM

R414 R415 That's the dick that's meant to be "too big"?

by Anonymousreply 420June 7, 2020 8:10 PM

I'm guessing that a musical designed to star Kate Hudson, Goop, and Reese Witherspoon and their MOMS failed to get off the ground because Reese Witherspoon's mom is a professor of nursing. Also: Blythe Danner isn't much of a singer. And, Goldie Hawn looks like the Crypt Keeper's mother. And, even back circa 2010, Kate Hudson's career was mostly done and no one likes Goop.

by Anonymousreply 421June 7, 2020 8:16 PM

God and I thought Lorraine Bracco had sunk to her lowest playing Angie Harmon’s mom on Rizzoli & Isles. There was so much further to fall...

by Anonymousreply 422June 7, 2020 8:16 PM

Were these two cam2camming with Ryan Murphy or something? The woman is now his wife.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 423June 7, 2020 8:16 PM

"Not Idina" seems like at best they might have worked as an extra for a week or two (maybe) but they're really just a major fan gurl with a trunk full of colorful tales to "spill".

by Anonymousreply 424June 7, 2020 8:19 PM

Yeah. He doesn't hang big and there's no way everyone on set saw his erection...

by Anonymousreply 425June 7, 2020 8:20 PM

Generally speaking, on a professional film/television set, people aren't wandering around naked. Especially no name actors without enough clout to get away with that kind of nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 426June 7, 2020 8:23 PM

U guys watch too much porn. Deans dick was thick and big in real life. He’s a shower for the most part. And I was involved on the show for the entire run. Not sure why you doubt it but that’s ok. Everything I’m telling you happened happened.

by Anonymousreply 427June 7, 2020 8:25 PM

Goldie was the only one who was gonna perform in One Hit Wonders from what I remember, the other two were just going to be cameos. I think Britney was supposed to be involved in some way, as well. It got pretty far along.

by Anonymousreply 428June 7, 2020 8:28 PM

R427

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 429June 7, 2020 8:32 PM

It seems that Lea Michele was getting away with her antics since a child. You would think she would be disciplined for her actions from colleagues or friends. Unfortunately, she thought being mean and cruel was normal. Now, she’s paying for her repercussions. Fame went to her head, and never left the building.

by Anonymousreply 430June 7, 2020 8:37 PM

Could Lea become a cult star now? Is there a Dawn Davenport role in her future?

by Anonymousreply 431June 7, 2020 8:43 PM

Yeah.

Why is “Not Idina” Mansplainin’/Womansplainin’ Lea Michele’s (VWK - Very Well Known) cruelty?

by Anonymousreply 432June 7, 2020 8:47 PM

Not Idina is a treasure. I want to know about the sweetness that is Harry Shum. Does he have a personality at all? Did the rest of the cast treat him like a second class nobody because he just reacted and danced? He was fucking cute as fuck. And most importantly - who in the cast really were friends?

by Anonymousreply 433June 7, 2020 8:49 PM

[quote]Could Lea become a cult star now? Is there a Dawn Davenport role in her future?

A Todd Solondz film, perhaps?

by Anonymousreply 434June 7, 2020 8:49 PM

Lea Michele is trying to eat Dean Geter out in class!

by Anonymousreply 435June 7, 2020 8:54 PM

Harry Shum Jr. is gorgeous in person and a ridiculously talented dancer. He and Matt would have dance-offs to let off steam from time to time and it was hilarious and pretty amazing to witness. Matt didn’t really get a chance to dance too much on the show to his fullest ability which is a shame. Harry knew he wasn’t a great actor and couldn’t sing but it didn’t matter because he was sincere. Jenna loved working with him and they had great chemistry even though I don’t think she is into guys anymore (or ever really was). And btw no Lea wasn’t horrible 100% of the time, sorry to ruin everyone’s twitter mob cancel fantasies. Believe it or not she could actually be quite pleasant from time to time.

by Anonymousreply 436June 7, 2020 8:59 PM

Did anyone who was friends with Lea ever comment on her poor behavior? Did they try to explain it away?

by Anonymousreply 437June 7, 2020 9:00 PM

[quote] (Lea) Believe it or not she could actually be quite pleasant from time to time.

NOT IDINA = Lea Michele’s PR.

Lea was VICIOUS to those who were what she silently or openly labeled “Cockroaches”: individuals she deemed beneath her. If she needed something from someone THEN she was “quite pleasant from time to time.”

There were many, many more beneath her contempt than those above it to serve her purposes. And often she played men (such as Ryan Murphy and attractive co-stars) to feed her sociopathology.

As mentioned above this was exceedingly well-known in Hollywood. Any genuine on-set insider would be exceedingly cognizant of this fact.

by Anonymousreply 438June 7, 2020 9:13 PM

So how did people deal with her? Did PAs draw straws?

by Anonymousreply 439June 7, 2020 9:14 PM

Yeah, I wasn’t sure earlier, but that last post makes me think Not Idina is not for real.

by Anonymousreply 440June 7, 2020 9:22 PM

Dean Geyer has tons of leaked nudes and a sex tape. He has a perfectly normal dick, I don't know why you are going on like it is huge.

[quote]U guys watch too much porn.

No, you are one of those people that call every dick eight inches.

by Anonymousreply 441June 7, 2020 9:24 PM

Believe what you want, but Lea is not the devil incarnate. She’s not the nastiest person I’ve ever worked with or seen in action by a long shot. And yes she could be pleasant. No one is one thing all the time (well, there are two or three I’ve seen be nothing but cold or cruel but besides them).

by Anonymousreply 442June 7, 2020 9:25 PM

R442 you’ve said that several times now, it may well be true but the repetition makes it seem like you’re quite concerned that we believe it.

by Anonymousreply 443June 7, 2020 9:26 PM

Why was a guest actor walking around set naked?

by Anonymousreply 444June 7, 2020 9:27 PM

"Klaine" was wish fulfillment for Murphy and Colfer, but Colfer hated the Klaine storyline.

k.

by Anonymousreply 445June 7, 2020 9:27 PM

[Quote] She’s not the nastiest person I’ve ever worked with or seen in action by a long shot. And yes she could be pleasant. No one is one thing all the time (well, there are two or three I’ve seen be nothing but cold or cruel but besides them).

So tell us about some of those nasty people. Lea is kind of played out.

by Anonymousreply 446June 7, 2020 9:32 PM

Do I believe Lea is the devil incarnate? No. Do I believe she was probably more than once a complete c-word on the set of Glee, as a number of people verified to have worked with her have now publicly said she was? Yes.

by Anonymousreply 447June 7, 2020 9:32 PM

I do believe Lea is the devil incarnate.

by Anonymousreply 448June 7, 2020 9:34 PM

I don't know why some people are acting like Lea's cuntitude is particular to GLEE. Co-workers from "Spring Awakening" and "Ragtime" and that TV show she did for a season ("The Mayor") have spoken on it (or in Yvette Nicole Brown's case, announced that they're not yet speaking on it but with a word or two from God, they may do so in the future).

by Anonymousreply 449June 7, 2020 9:34 PM

Of course R442. There are a lot of simple minds on DL. Lea is a well known diva and bitch who has recently been exposed again. Nothing really shocking except the pile on. No one is an evil bitch all the time and keeps working. She's not the devil. A disordered personality who was ridiculously ambitious and entitled with a huge ego. For sure. She's fake for sure in her public presentation, but so are Streisand, Faye Dunaway, Bette Davis, Sting, Xtina. Forever. Some bitches are just obnoxious. That doesn't mean they don't have friends or lovers. Lid for every pot. Real talent is attractive and often privately vulnerable.

by Anonymousreply 450June 7, 2020 9:35 PM

Lea crucified Jesus!

by Anonymousreply 451June 7, 2020 9:35 PM

I will also add that Jonathan Groff is easily the nicest person I’ve ever met in showbiz and his relationship with Lea is genuine. She was always fawning over him and relatively nice whenever he was around from what I witnessed.

by Anonymousreply 452June 7, 2020 9:38 PM

Is Groff flirty? Does he get around?

by Anonymousreply 453June 7, 2020 9:41 PM

You say that you were involved with the show the entire run. What else you got? You must have tons of stories and insight into different actors. Let's hear it. Gossip is rare to come by on the board these days, regardless of whether or not I believe it, I want to hear it.

by Anonymousreply 454June 7, 2020 9:41 PM

[quote] She's fake for sure in her public presentation, but so are Streisand, Faye Dunaway, Bette Davis, Sting, Xtina. Forever. Some bitches are just obnoxious. That doesn't mean they don't have friends or lovers. Lid for every pot. Real talent is attractive and often privately vulnerable.

While agreeing with the fact that people are multi-faceted, explaining away EXCEEDINGLY poor behavior, you only have to look at who is sitting in The Oval Office to find an example of someone who has “friends and lovers” and who believes that “real talent is attractive and vulnerable”.

Personally, I find Lea Michele exceedingly unattractive. And her “talent” common amongst many in theatre.

Accepting pathological behavior and explaining it away to the detriment of others does not pass the smell test. (Ask some of Lea’s cast about the Smell Test. They can share much about her abilities in this arena.)

Trusting with the Hollywood/Broadway Post-Virus Reset, there will be others with more talent and non-abusive behaviors who can easily replace Lea Michele.

by Anonymousreply 455June 7, 2020 9:44 PM

Comparing Lea Michele to Trump tells us more about your personal insanity than anything R455. Pathology indeed. Good luck to you. I pray that jesus visits healing to your troubled mind this day. God bless you.

by Anonymousreply 456June 7, 2020 9:49 PM

Anyone who's been shopping for produce at the same time as Faye Dunaway can testify that she's not fake in her public presentation. If only she's dial down the "real."

by Anonymousreply 457June 7, 2020 9:49 PM

Lea Michele doesn't even have a distinctive singing voice.

by Anonymousreply 458June 7, 2020 9:51 PM

[quote]Why was a guest actor walking around set naked?

Because it didn't happen.

This poster is a Darren Criss fangurl making shit up and mixing in well known bits like Total Eclipse.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 459June 7, 2020 9:51 PM

R424 You mean the poster who described Darren Criss as "straight bro acting" might be full of shit? Quelle surprise!

by Anonymousreply 460June 7, 2020 9:52 PM

If Lea Michele were not a particularly awful bitch, then there quite simply wouldn’t be so many people telling stories about her now. It’s not one person but several. I think in her case though that part of the reason people are more minded to speak out is she isn’t a big star and has no power, plus the combination of the apparently awful personality, only moderate talent and unspectacular looks. It would grind my gears massively to have someone as mediocre as LM treat me like dog shit, and actors can be very jealous types after all.

Faye Dunaway (for example) has the right to consider me a cockroach; Lea Michele can fuck all the way off.

by Anonymousreply 461June 7, 2020 9:53 PM

[quote] God bless you.

Thank you, R456.

by Anonymousreply 462June 7, 2020 9:58 PM

I want to believe that hot actors walk around sets nude.

by Anonymousreply 463June 7, 2020 9:59 PM

Darren Criss is very LA straight bro acting. I get why people here want to make him gay, but he doesn’t ping in real life. He’s also much more attractive in person than on film.

And Dean would skateboard shirtless constantly on the lot and the nudity incident was only twice when he was horsing around outside his trailer along with a notoriously open bathrobe often.

by Anonymousreply 464June 7, 2020 9:59 PM

I don't think R464 realises the rest of us have eyes and ears

by Anonymousreply 465June 7, 2020 10:03 PM

I worked on Glee during the second season, Lea told a co-star to suck on her clit.

by Anonymousreply 466June 7, 2020 10:05 PM

Not Idina can you verify the farting rumors?

by Anonymousreply 467June 7, 2020 10:07 PM

Yep.

by Anonymousreply 468June 7, 2020 10:08 PM

[quote]And Dean would skateboard shirtless constantly on the lot and the nudity incident was only twice when he was horsing around outside his trailer along with a notoriously open bathrobe often.

But his full frontal leaked shots show an almost hard cock. It's very nice but huge it ain't.

[quote]I worked on Glee during the second season, Lea told a co-star to suck on her clit.

OK so her flirting skills need work.

by Anonymousreply 469June 7, 2020 10:08 PM

And btw I worked on Smash too and there was someone much worse than Lea in that cast, which is why I don’t get the huge piling on of her when there are way worse people.

by Anonymousreply 470June 7, 2020 10:10 PM

Ever since she’s been cancelled I’ve been having the greatest orgasms ever

by Anonymousreply 471June 7, 2020 10:10 PM

R471 Good to know Naya.

by Anonymousreply 472June 7, 2020 10:11 PM

[Quote] And btw I worked on Smash too and there was someone much worse than Lea in that cast, which is why I don’t get the huge piling on of her when there are way worse people.

Has that person's career declined while retaining some headline value?

by Anonymousreply 473June 7, 2020 10:11 PM

[quote]It's very nice but huge it ain't.

Nor is it uncut, which Not Idina told us it was. Almost like Not Idina is full of shit or something.

by Anonymousreply 474June 7, 2020 10:12 PM

R470, was it Deb Messing?

by Anonymousreply 475June 7, 2020 10:12 PM

[quote]it was obvious Chris was into Darren and their storyline was Ryan/Chris wish-fulfillment

It was probably for Murphy but the rest is bullshit.

Several cast members mentioned back then that Colfer didn't like to be separated from the main cast for that storyline which introduced Darren Criss.

by Anonymousreply 476June 7, 2020 10:14 PM

Colfer hated Criss at first, he saw the introduction of another gay character as a threat. He calmed down but his connection with Criss was never strong, especially as Murphy favored Criss so much.

by Anonymousreply 477June 7, 2020 10:18 PM

The director and star of Smash made Ryan and Lea seem like angels. Smash had even more material that never made it to air. NBC and the producers tortured the writers/composers. Glee was a relatively tranquil set in comparison.

by Anonymousreply 478June 7, 2020 10:18 PM

[quote]Colfer hated Criss at first, he saw the introduction of another gay character as a threat.

Is there anything known about how Colfer behaved? He seems extremely smug

by Anonymousreply 479June 7, 2020 10:20 PM

I saw Criss in Hedwig and all I have to say that he gave it his all, and we were all impressed.

by Anonymousreply 480June 7, 2020 10:22 PM

His all ain't that much.

by Anonymousreply 481June 7, 2020 10:24 PM

There was the time when Naya found a shit in a box in her trailer, no one owned up to it but we all knew who had done it as Miss M. had been complaining that Naya was getting to many lines the day before.

by Anonymousreply 482June 7, 2020 10:26 PM

Colfer was bffs with the MUAs, the wardrobe people and the crew.

by Anonymousreply 483June 7, 2020 10:26 PM

Colfer was one of the only actual teens on the earley years of the show, right?

by Anonymousreply 484June 7, 2020 10:42 PM

*early

by Anonymousreply 485June 7, 2020 10:42 PM

[quote]The director and star of Smash made Ryan and Lea seem like angels.

There were 18 directors in 2 seasons, great clue.

by Anonymousreply 486June 7, 2020 10:45 PM

[quote]His all ain't that much.

Well he managed to lead two Broadway musicals and didn't close them. How about you?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 487June 7, 2020 10:47 PM

[quote]Dean Geyer used to walk around naked showing off his amazing body and huge dick until they told him to stop because “people” found it offensive.

[quote]Not to sound like a fanboy but Deans cock and ass are literally perfect. He’s one of those people anybody would want to fuck no matter how straight/lesbian. His dick is probably too big is his only flaw (if you can call it that).

[quote]U guys watch too much porn. Deans dick was thick and big in real life. He’s a shower for the most part. And I was involved on the show for the entire run. Not sure why you doubt it but that’s ok. Everything I’m telling you happened happened.

[quote]And Dean would skateboard shirtless constantly on the lot and the nudity incident was only twice when he was horsing around outside his trailer along with a notoriously open bathrobe often.

So you went from he was walking around naked to ... he was actually wearing a bathrobe but his dick was flying out of it twice because he was ... horsing around outside of his trailer where Lea Michele was waiting around to suck his "horse cock?"

Also, his dick pics have been out there for a while. It's perfectly normal and certainly not "too big."

by Anonymousreply 488June 7, 2020 10:57 PM

Is it true Matthew Morrison is enormously hung and likes to do a Louie CK to unsuspecting young (but legal) women?

by Anonymousreply 489June 7, 2020 11:28 PM

R489 I never heard that rumor. I recall a rumor that Morrison, Cory Monteith, and Mark Salling would compete with each to get numbers from extras on set.

Is Morrison bi? There were pictures of him making out with men at Ben Maisani's bar.

by Anonymousreply 490June 7, 2020 11:33 PM

Morrison gay/bi rumors were around even before he was on GLEE.

by Anonymousreply 491June 7, 2020 11:43 PM

Lea Michele beat me with a wire hanger!

by Anonymousreply 492June 8, 2020 12:11 AM

Dean Geyer is actually South African so is his accent.

by Anonymousreply 493June 8, 2020 1:48 AM

Did that Colfer kid ever make a statement on all this?

by Anonymousreply 494June 8, 2020 1:54 AM

Just want to say thank you to Not Idina for making this thread such a treat. I know it's risky to spill tea, so I appreciate your candor. I've always been of the impression that Darren Criss is extremely gracious. As for SMASH, I suspect the set nightmare was the guy from the first season they wrote out (Huston's character's assistant) or Katherine McPhee.

by Anonymousreply 495June 8, 2020 2:08 AM

Lol Not Idina is a fraud.

But you do you.

by Anonymousreply 496June 8, 2020 2:13 AM

Don't blame Katherine McPhee. she was in TECH!

by Anonymousreply 497June 8, 2020 2:23 AM

I'd like to hear more about Ryan Murphy objectifying Chord Overstreet, please.

by Anonymousreply 498June 8, 2020 2:25 AM

There are interviews with Dean Geyer on Youtube. He is not speaking in a South African accent.

by Anonymousreply 499June 8, 2020 2:36 AM

Darren Criss the midget singlehandedly ruined Glee for me.

by Anonymousreply 500June 8, 2020 2:52 AM

Not Idina is clearly NOT a fraud. People who tell the truth on DL are always shut down. Because the truth doesn't usually vibe with people's most ugly ideas. "Not Idina" hasn't said anything not truthful. The burning of Lea Michele will have to happen elsewhere. She's a terrible person and a mean bitch. But she's also now a low level celebrity being called out at an opportune time. She DOES deserve it. But don't make it more than it is. She's a pregnant woman and a human being. Datalounge is so full of mean ancient gay men and strange women stalkers that it is not a fair place for real gossip with truthful discussion. That dude upthread NEEDS Christ for sure. Even if Jesus ain't real - HE needs Jesus. To hold so much hatred for a minor celebrity that you'll never know is pyschotic. Lea is getting hers. It's time it came out. But she isn't the antichrist.

by Anonymousreply 501June 8, 2020 2:54 AM

R501 should go back to claiming 'Lea Michele is 28'.

by Anonymousreply 502June 8, 2020 3:10 AM

When and if “the star” of Smash gets cancelled it will be ten times more entertaining than Lea’s childish diva antics, believe me. There are bitches and then there are cunts...

by Anonymousreply 503June 8, 2020 3:44 AM

[quote]There are bitches and then there are cunts...

You already described Lea as a cunt

by Anonymousreply 504June 8, 2020 4:00 AM

Michele is 28. She was 16 when GLEE started filming. My post at R501 is also true. What is your protracted investment in making Lea into the devil about r502? If she had only her voice - she could heal the world. I sense you need healing from the Lord. You are filled with such hatred. I am praying for you now and have put out a call to others for Jesus to heal this cancerous bitterness that consumes your heart and pancreas. What you see in Lea Michele, is who you hoped to be? Not everyone can be exceptional in her way, but you can still play a part in life R502. Black Lives Matter!! And so, eventually, yours will too. God bless you.

by Anonymousreply 505June 8, 2020 4:00 AM

Lea is a cunt, but not compared to “the star” of Smash. It’s all relative.

by Anonymousreply 506June 8, 2020 4:07 AM

The only star of Smash that has any name value is Deb Messing. No one gives a shit about Mrs David Foster.

by Anonymousreply 507June 8, 2020 4:09 AM

I think the Lea is 28 troll and Not Idina must be the same person.

by Anonymousreply 508June 8, 2020 4:12 AM

I never tire of posting this pic of Chris and wish it had been from an actual episode of Glee.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 509June 8, 2020 4:54 AM

Mrs. David Foster seems like a real cunt.

by Anonymousreply 510June 8, 2020 5:18 AM

I've always hated Katherine McPhee. She was a cunt on American Idol. She always had this smugness that was off-putting.

Megan was the far superior actress and singer on Smash. I always felt bad for Megan that she had to share scenes with that social climbing whore.

by Anonymousreply 511June 8, 2020 6:08 AM

Not Idina/Megan Please let it not be Andy, Jeremy or Krysta, they were my favorites and are precious and must be protected at all costs. And any stories or insights about Krysta’s ariel acrobatic number “Reach for Me,” it really was one of the most outstanding song productions from the show. Were the leads jealous they didn’t get to do it or was it a relief to them? Did they shoot Krysta low and do a body double for longer views when she would have been high up? Were there any almost mishaps, the the show cunt using a razor blade to slice into the fabric hoping that it would unravel and drop her like a dead weight? It looks like the video isn’t on any platforms anymore, but here’s a beautiful shot of her from it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 512June 8, 2020 6:27 AM

R509 I want to she the picture five hours later after they all were done.

by Anonymousreply 513June 8, 2020 6:29 AM

I imagine the Lea is 28 troll having a house full of Etsy custom made Saint Lea Michele devotional candles through out his/her’s house and lit daily. Here’s Timmy’s very appropriate candle as an example, just imagine Lea instead, and once the baby comes they will have new ones done in the style of Madonna and Child, and I’m not talking about Lourdes, Rocco or the other ones.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 514June 8, 2020 6:50 AM

Not Idina, I had heard that Lea was upset when they gave her "It's All Coming Back to Me Now" because she wanted "My Heart Will Go On". Is that true? I was always surprised that Rachel never sang that, especially after Cory/Finn died.

by Anonymousreply 515June 8, 2020 6:53 AM

[Quote] Is Morrison bi? There were pictures of him making out with men at Ben Maisani's bar.

You should ask his friends at Camp Podwall.

by Anonymousreply 516June 8, 2020 8:57 AM

This mentions burping not farting? Is Us trying to clean it up a little?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 517June 8, 2020 9:08 AM

Not India, can you please tell us who the monster on Smash was? Or at least allude to it?

by Anonymousreply 518June 8, 2020 10:00 AM

R427 (Not Idina), can you tell us if Lea had the same standin for all seasons of Glee?

I imagine she'd be hell to them, especially if they were better-looking than her (which I expect would be all of them).

by Anonymousreply 519June 8, 2020 10:17 AM

R37- AFTER the failed Lauren Ambrose production, Ryan Murphy bought the rights to the show to presumably use as a vehicle for Michele, but nothing ever came of it.

by Anonymousreply 520June 8, 2020 10:40 AM

Michele claims she was late for her audition and almost never made it. I doubt the role was created for her.

by Anonymousreply 521June 8, 2020 12:16 PM

Nope, R521 it’s true as has been stated numerous times in these threads.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 522June 8, 2020 12:30 PM

This is a good read from a little over a year ago. Murphy is very straight forward about how fucked up the relationships were on the set and regrets not doing more to make it better.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 523June 8, 2020 12:35 PM

Coming to Netflix after Lea gives birth: 'Feud: Lea Michele v Everyone Whoever Worked With Her'. Produced and written by Ryan Murphy, starring Lea Michele, Jonathan Groff, and a slew of "cockroach" actors and actresses who Lea can dress down in every scene. It will be very meta!

by Anonymousreply 524June 8, 2020 12:46 PM

R464: You know that's simply not true.

I don't care if he is straight or not in real lilfe, but he is well aware of the gay rumours and knows very well that most people think he is gay the first time they meet him.

I think Darrem profited of the fact that his character was highly anticipated (Kurt was a beloved character back then and fans wanted a boyfriend for him) and he made an impressive appearance (his teenage dream version was a huge success).

And i can understand why Colfer was excited at first but didn't like the storyline because they promote Blaine at the cost of making Kurt totally unsufferable.

It's pretty obvious (even before Murphy hired him for a lot of his shows) there was a clear preference for Darren between the male actors (and for Lea on the females)

by Anonymousreply 525June 8, 2020 2:00 PM

Ryan was right, in two minutes and thirty six seconds, the kid had a career.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 526June 8, 2020 2:07 PM

The "kid" had a dream trifecta working for him - the audience was primed to love the character, he was given a fantasy-style introduction, and the arrangement of the song was great for which he should be eternally thankful to the Tuft Beelzebubs who did the musical arrangement and the backing vocals.

by Anonymousreply 527June 8, 2020 2:34 PM

[quote]I am praying for you now and have put out a call to others for Jesus to heal this cancerous bitterness that consumes your heart and pancreas.

Why would you need to do that? Shouldn't jesus the christ know enough to do that on his omnipotent own?

by Anonymousreply 528June 8, 2020 2:41 PM

That introduction was almost porn.

by Anonymousreply 529June 8, 2020 2:55 PM

I'm not a fan of cancel culture. I 'm not a fan of Lea Michelle but she as pretty much bottomed out on her own. Right after Glee she should have been huge but she wasn't. I don't bully pregnant women.

by Anonymousreply 530June 8, 2020 2:59 PM

Well, SMELL Miss R530.

by Anonymousreply 531June 8, 2020 3:01 PM

Can we ascribe any around of Demi Lavato’s collapses to having been bullied by Lea Michele?

by Anonymousreply 532June 8, 2020 3:04 PM

Did they even share scenes R532? I think her beef was more with Naya Rivera.

by Anonymousreply 533June 8, 2020 3:09 PM

I think Carole Baskin has lost her title. That bitch, lea Michele.

by Anonymousreply 534June 8, 2020 3:11 PM

[quote]Not India

Pakistan?

by Anonymousreply 535June 8, 2020 3:21 PM

r534, no unless there is a decaying body of an ex hiding out somewhere, perhaps in several tiger's stomachs.

by Anonymousreply 536June 8, 2020 3:30 PM

R536 - Haha, good point. I just meant she's the bitch of the moment, that's all, not that she's worse.

by Anonymousreply 537June 8, 2020 3:32 PM

r530, this is the classic -1 x -1 = 1. The rush to judgment/cancel her for racism/transphobia (which seems pretty unproven at this point) is tempered for a lot of us by the fact that she seems to genuinely be an awful person with hundreds of anecdotes out there (even before this) about her nasty behavior to anyone she thought was beneath her. So two wrongs are creating a positive outcome.

by Anonymousreply 538June 8, 2020 3:36 PM

Nepotism has always helped that cunt Katharine McPhee.

by Anonymousreply 539June 8, 2020 4:52 PM

For someone who has been cancelled, we sure do talk about her a lot.

Could someone please cancel me?

by Anonymousreply 540June 8, 2020 4:54 PM

[Quote] This is a good read from a little over a year ago. Murphy is very straight forward about how fucked up the relationships were on the set and regrets not doing more to make it better.

I wonder if an expose was in the works and Murphy's team decided to get ahead of it.

by Anonymousreply 541June 8, 2020 6:01 PM

[quote] The icon Jessica Lange could smell her cuntiness miles away.

real recognize real

by Anonymousreply 542June 8, 2020 9:25 PM

All I can say is when I’ve interacted one-on-one with Darren he is not queeny and has a hipster LA vibe, but maybe that changed in the last 5-6 years. His Hedwig was certainly more masc than NPH or Taye, though MCH def queened up (I saw them all and casually know them all; I would suspect Taye and MCH are both totally straight, neither pings). What comes across onscreen and in promo interviews isn’t always what you get in person. Maybe Darren has played around but I never got a queeny vibe anytime we have interacted.

by Anonymousreply 543June 8, 2020 10:23 PM

And the Smash book will be better than anything about Glee. Marc and Scott alone were put through hell and the 18 or so songs that were “approved” (of the 50+) make a better score than anything since their own Hairspray as far as I’m concerned.

by Anonymousreply 544June 9, 2020 12:37 AM

[quote] I saw them all and casually know them all

You went to the stage door, we get it.

by Anonymousreply 545June 9, 2020 1:28 AM

I have a relative that was a regular extra on Glee 1st season and said Lea, Cory and the blonde (I assume he meant Diana) where always together. Always off set together.

by Anonymousreply 546June 9, 2020 1:32 AM

r535, Bangladesh

by Anonymousreply 547June 9, 2020 1:33 AM

go away far away girl

by Anonymousreply 548June 9, 2020 1:50 AM

R544 I assume the production owns the rights to the songs? Is there some point it reverts back to them?

by Anonymousreply 549June 9, 2020 2:16 AM

She's always been my dream girl, looks-wise, but I have a big schnozz fetish. Lea, if this tanks your career real bad, you've always got a home with a big fat Midwestern lezbo, but you gotta put out.

by Anonymousreply 550June 9, 2020 2:29 AM

So we've gone from a "too big" uncut cock to a good sized cut cock, and from "very LA straight bro acting" to "hipster LA vibe". Time to give it up, Not Insider.

by Anonymousreply 551June 9, 2020 5:25 AM

Sorry you guys don’t like the truth; just laying it out as I saw it when I was there. I was kinda into it cuz we’re furloughed atm but I guess you guys would rather fight or be nasty so why bother.

by Anonymousreply 552June 9, 2020 5:39 AM

And yeah sorry I don’t remember deans dick status beyond it being big and nice. U guys know how to piss on a fire man.

by Anonymousreply 553June 9, 2020 5:42 AM

These days I’m on 9-1-1 and it’s been awesome to have a cast who love what they’re doing. Connie is the best and glad she’s gonna be back next year (if/when). And Jennifer is the nicest and sweetest. FOX throws money at us and it’s cool to be on a huge hit. Feels more real than it did with Glee.

by Anonymousreply 554June 9, 2020 5:54 AM

And yeah she loves being called J Love and I do.

by Anonymousreply 555June 9, 2020 5:56 AM

Any tea on Connie Britton, Not Idina? I know of someone who refused to work on Nashville because the didn't want to deal with her.

by Anonymousreply 556June 9, 2020 6:00 AM

Connie is focusing on being a mom. Ryan got her to do the AHS and 911 cameos. We’re hoping she will come back to do more 911 once we can film again.

by Anonymousreply 557June 9, 2020 6:06 AM

I can’t imagine anyone would ever say a bad word about Connie. She’s a literal angel. The best.

by Anonymousreply 558June 9, 2020 6:08 AM

Connie is a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 559June 9, 2020 6:15 AM

Excuse me gay fans! Focus!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 560June 9, 2020 6:19 AM

Na she isn’t. Everybody loves Connie, she’s really cool.

by Anonymousreply 561June 9, 2020 6:20 AM

And before you vultures attack, Connie is the inverse of Lea and Debra. When she’s on set everyone is on point and she knows everybody’s name (cliche) and delivers. Love her.

by Anonymousreply 562June 9, 2020 6:27 AM

I just know what a mutual friend told me. They were offered a steady, high-paying gig on Nashville but after some soul-searching this person decided it wasn't worth it to work with Connie again. I'm not sure what they worked on together previously (probably Friday Night Lights) but their experience was obviously different than yours.

Anyway, back to Lea...

by Anonymousreply 563June 9, 2020 6:43 AM

Lea has a big nose; never really noticed before.

by Anonymousreply 564June 9, 2020 2:28 PM

Miss R556/R563's acquaintance sounds like the one with the issue, not Connie.

by Anonymousreply 565June 9, 2020 2:45 PM

Not Idina, I dayplay occasionally with the Glam Squad- I think the last time was the burning roof ep. Anyway, I always wear a big black hat, so if you see me, stop by and say Hi.

by Anonymousreply 566June 9, 2020 2:48 PM

Is Debra "tiny tits" Messing not very nice?

by Anonymousreply 567June 9, 2020 3:38 PM

r560, calm the fuck down, let the woman have her baby and then you can drag her. All the negative publicity is having an affect on her and it shouldn't. All your Glee (see what I did there) could backfire if something goes wrong with her health or her babies. Chill we can cancel her when she's a mother.

by Anonymousreply 568June 9, 2020 3:43 PM

I agree R568. This is getting stupid. The woman is 6 months pregnant. She didn't kill anyone. Another story on Page Six today where unknown hair and makeup people from L'Oreal are revealing that Lea is a mean bitch too. It's a sign of the times. So much free floating resentment and schadenfreude. Leave Lea Alone!

by Anonymousreply 569June 9, 2020 3:47 PM

R568 Ur, no.

by Anonymousreply 570June 9, 2020 3:56 PM

R567 You're new here, aren't you?

by Anonymousreply 571June 9, 2020 4:16 PM

R571 dish!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 572June 9, 2020 4:30 PM

In fairness to Deb, when she was on Smash she'd just an abortion. So, of course, she was cranky.

by Anonymousreply 573June 9, 2020 4:46 PM

R572 Deb's cuntery is too large to fit into one post, but suffice it to say that Miz Messing is not loved at the DL.

by Anonymousreply 574June 9, 2020 6:56 PM

[quote]U guys know how to piss on a fire man.

You're not a fire. Your "insider" info is dull. The closest you get to being interesting is hinting at cuntery on Smash, but you're too much of a pussy to even name names.

by Anonymousreply 575June 9, 2020 9:15 PM

Shitwig!

by Anonymousreply 576June 9, 2020 9:52 PM

Her nose, though...it’s not even a strikingly different so it makes me hot nose like Barbra’s ... it’s just bulbous and slightly mannish.

by Anonymousreply 577June 9, 2020 9:58 PM

I'm always late to these threads, but I'd just like to say that Darren's first performance of "Teenage Dream" knocked my socks off. I watched that episode and just hoped beyond hope he really was gay.

by Anonymousreply 578June 9, 2020 11:07 PM

Datalounge gets so little genuine insider info.

Nevertheless, when anyone posts something that looks like insider info, the cackling harpies circle and respond with everything from a simple "Sure, Jan" to "YOU'RE A FUCKING PSYCHO LIAR!!!!!"

Datalounge has always been like that. And I don't understand it.

Not being sure if someone is telling the truth is the very nature of anonymous message boards. So I read everything with some skepticism.

But to automatically turn on anyone saying they have insider info and drive them away doesn't make any sense to me. This IS a gossip board.

by Anonymousreply 579June 9, 2020 11:08 PM

R570 that poster was not believable.

by Anonymousreply 580June 9, 2020 11:09 PM

I fucked Lea Michele off the coast of Vancouver Island one whole summer in her ASS! She was sweet.

by Anonymousreply 581June 9, 2020 11:19 PM

R579 But the difference here is we've got this one poster basically contradicting so many other people who aren't anonymous, who are sharing their stories of Lea being dreadful under their own name all over social media. And then we've got one anonymous poster here saying she wasn't that bad, and it was just because she was under stress being the star of a TV show - which fails to explain why the same behaviour existed when she was a child actor in theatre. Plus the poster fails to give any specific info, and the few times they have it's been proven wrong.

by Anonymousreply 582June 10, 2020 12:36 AM

whats it to ya R582? is your own life so miserable....

by Anonymousreply 583June 10, 2020 1:13 AM

[quote]U guys know how to piss on a fireman

FTFY

by Anonymousreply 584June 10, 2020 2:10 AM

Lea Michelle betrayed Anne Frank and her family.

by Anonymousreply 585June 10, 2020 12:36 PM

Lea Michele shot a man in Reno just to watch him die.

by Anonymousreply 586June 10, 2020 2:55 PM

She farted on me!

by Anonymousreply 587June 10, 2020 4:30 PM

[quote]Lea Michelle betrayed Anne Frank and her family...

... because she wanted to move into their attic.

by Anonymousreply 588June 10, 2020 4:32 PM

I was molested.

by Anonymousreply 589June 10, 2020 4:51 PM

Lea elbowed Judas Iscariot out of the way and told the priests, "I'll do it TWENTY-NINE pieces of silver, bitches!"

by Anonymousreply 590June 10, 2020 4:56 PM

r590, that was kind of funny.

The biggest thing I learned is her real name is SaFARTi. Wow she must have really got slushied in school. Hey Farti, Lea Farts, etc.

That is some real trauma.

This maybe unpopular but who the fuck is Dabier Snell? I even looked up what role did he play on Glee and found nothing. He was background? So Lea was doing the 2nd Assistant directors job and herding background okay she's a bitch but he needs to stop trying to get attention.

by Anonymousreply 591June 10, 2020 5:14 PM

R591 its Sarfati.

by Anonymousreply 592June 10, 2020 5:21 PM

R568, I’m sure there were several female concentration camp guards who were pregnant at some point during WWII. What’s your point? You sound like a frau. Just because a woman is pregnant it doesn’t shield her from criticism. And the fam has broken on this; there’s no going back.

I have experienced the same shaming when sharing insider D.C. “tea” in political threads. I just stopped posting stuff I know because of the constant “You’re lying!!” bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 593June 10, 2020 5:42 PM

So Farty.

by Anonymousreply 594June 10, 2020 5:55 PM

I bet she left her toilet in a terrible state, didn't know how to use a toilet brush and left her fishy panties lying for the wardrobe lady to pick up!

by Anonymousreply 595June 10, 2020 5:59 PM

this whole thread making me laugh

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 596June 10, 2020 6:39 PM

SHITWIG

by Anonymousreply 597June 10, 2020 7:23 PM

SHITWIG

by Anonymousreply 598June 10, 2020 7:23 PM

sorry, I only meant to shit in that wig once

by Anonymousreply 599June 10, 2020 7:24 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600June 10, 2020 7:25 PM

She'll never have a Tony, Oscar, Emmy or Grammy!

by Anonymousreply 601June 10, 2020 7:27 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!