Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Supernatural - Part 20

Cheers to season 16, returning in the Fall!

And the many faces of Dean Winchester.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83July 21, 2020 2:24 AM

Benny was actually on Supernatural in Season 2, before he made his official appearance in Season 8!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1May 26, 2020 6:07 PM

Instead of Destiel, why couldn't there have been "BEAN?"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2May 26, 2020 6:09 PM

It’s still season 15, idiot.

by Anonymousreply 3May 27, 2020 12:41 AM

Neither of these threads are going anywhere, so here’s some fodder:

Some deluded, entitled fans are pissed at Jensen and Jared because they haven’t said or posted anything on their social media regarding the situation in MN.

I saw a post Danneel made about it, she has at least said something.

by Anonymousreply 4May 29, 2020 9:12 PM

Right on cue.

Stupid people. Now it just seems he’s placating the stupid fans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5May 29, 2020 10:34 PM

So apparently Jensen went to downtown Austin to hand out water and masks and other stuff for the protest parade going on there.

by Anonymousreply 6June 8, 2020 1:52 AM

R6 what about Misha and Jared?

by Anonymousreply 7June 8, 2020 9:41 AM

Is Eric Kripke gay? No mention in any articles of a girlfriend or wife.

It would explain all of the gay subtext on the show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8June 8, 2020 6:41 PM

Cute!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9June 8, 2020 7:24 PM

Don’t know what Jared was doing.

Don’t give a rats ass about that thirsty asshole.

by Anonymousreply 10June 9, 2020 2:32 AM

Does anyone know if the Crowley actor is coming back? All the fan favorites have returned but him.

by Anonymousreply 11June 16, 2020 3:19 AM

R11 I don't think so.

by Anonymousreply 12June 16, 2020 5:22 AM

Nope, ain’t happening.

The show runners did something to him and his character.

Couldn’t tell you what they did but it was enough to piss off the actor.

by Anonymousreply 13June 16, 2020 6:29 PM

Why isn't the CW showing any reruns from season 15?

It's like they just cancelled the show completely.

by Anonymousreply 14June 23, 2020 11:27 AM

So Eric Kripke is gay, right?

There has been almost nothing said about his personal life, both in interviews and at conventions, but I know he's gay.

No wife/girlfriend, and just watching Supernatural, you know that he can't be straight. Not in the way that he wrote those characters and the stories.

Most recently, he has also teamed up with the gay duo Gough/Millar of Smallville fame.

Howcome no one in the Supernatural Universe ever talks about Kripke being gay?

by Anonymousreply 15June 23, 2020 12:42 PM

[Quote] No wife/girlfriend, and just watching Supernatural, you know that he can't be straight. Not in the way that he wrote those characters and the stories.

Way to stereotype.

by Anonymousreply 16June 23, 2020 12:56 PM

13 episodes of season 15 are on Netflix

by Anonymousreply 17June 23, 2020 4:07 PM

I don't have NETFLIX, R17.

CW sucks. They give no support to the show.

by Anonymousreply 18June 23, 2020 10:54 PM

[Quote] CW sucks. They give no support to the show.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

by Anonymousreply 19June 24, 2020 3:19 AM

My husbear and I have been cherry picking through episodes on Netflix, re-watching. It's fun. We watched the ones with the Trickster/Gabriel, Richard Speight Jr this evening.

by Anonymousreply 20June 24, 2020 3:25 AM

Did you like Mystery Spot, R20??

My favorite Trickster episode was Changing Channels. Whoever wrote that was absolute genius.

I loved how Dean was a closet fan of Dr. Sexy, and Jared playing the NCIS-type cop with the sunglasses, was hilarious. So was the part where Jared turns into "Kit" the Knight Rider car.

I can watch that episode over and over.

by Anonymousreply 21June 24, 2020 3:41 PM

Later this week (Thursday, I think) TNT is playing "The French Mistake," which is one of my all-time favorites.

"Misha??" lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22June 24, 2020 3:42 PM

"Amen, Padaleski!"

"It's Padalecki. Pretty sure."

Haha.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23June 24, 2020 3:44 PM

Supernatural is the best show on television.

It should be extended another five seasons.

by Anonymousreply 24June 25, 2020 12:31 AM

The French Mistake isn't until next week Tuesday on TNT.

Tomorrow (Thursday 6/25) they're showing "Swan Song" which was originally supposed to be the series finale.

And you can tell.

by Anonymousreply 25June 25, 2020 1:27 AM

I just watched The French Mistake on Netflix.

Sam: We landed in some dimension where you're Jensen Ackles and I'm something called a Jared Padalecki. Dean: So what now you're Polish?

by Anonymousreply 26June 25, 2020 3:17 AM

R24 0/10

by Anonymousreply 27June 25, 2020 4:00 AM

I'm confused.

I just watched the episode "The Rapture," and Jimmy Novak was shot and about to die.

Then Castiel went into Claire's body and said that he was going to take her to Heaven. Jimmy said no, you can use my body, and so Castiel went from Claire into Jimmy's body again.

Before he did it, Castiel said that Jimmy would never grow old and live forever.

So does that mean Jimmy died, and if Castiel leaves his body, then Jimmy will be dead?

That scene was very confusing.

by Anonymousreply 28June 25, 2020 8:28 AM

I just watched the season finale (what was supposed to be the series finale) "Swan Song," and I have to say that nothing that the current writers write, could ever possibly be better than that episode.

Swan Song was expertly written for Supernatural, and it really should have ended there.

by Anonymousreply 29June 25, 2020 6:05 PM

Dark Side Of The Moon is one of my favorites. When Sam and Dean get killed and go to heaven and Dean is upset that none of Sam's good memories have him or family in them.

It chokes me up.

by Anonymousreply 30June 25, 2020 7:12 PM

I happened to catch "Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid," and saw the funniest exchange.

Dean was interviewing some guy about a murder in town, and his name was "Digger."

Dean said, "Who gave you that nickname?" And Digger said, "I did." Then Dean said, "You can't give yourself a nickname!" And Digger replied, "Who died and made you queen?"

It was so random and hilarious. That's what I love so much about this show. The silly little one-liners.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31June 26, 2020 5:51 AM

Pig in a poke!

by Anonymousreply 32June 26, 2020 7:05 PM

It always makes me laugh, how quickly Dean dumped Lisa and Ben.

He was suffering through "Exile on Main Street," and the minute Sammy showed up, he was like "Bye!"

And later on down the road, he made his boyfriend Cass wipe their memories, so they would never remember that he was even with them.

Bwahahahaha.

Talk about a closet case!

by Anonymousreply 33June 26, 2020 7:52 PM

Another funny episode was when Sam and Dean first met their brother Adam, who was actually a ghoul.

When Dean realized that John Winchester had sex with Adam's mom, and used to take Adam to baseball games and birthdays, Dean was so jealous!

He acted like a little bitch!

by Anonymousreply 34June 26, 2020 10:32 PM

R28, Jimmy died and his soul rose to Heaven in "Swan Song," following the death of both Castiel and Jimmy at the hands of Lucifer. When God resurrected Castiel and elevated him from a normal angel to a seraph, he reformed Jimmy's body without the soul within it for Castiel to reside in. Jimmy went to Heaven (where we see him again in "Angel Heart").

by Anonymousreply 35June 30, 2020 4:09 AM

Thanks for clarifying that, R35. Damn, you really know your stuff!

[quote] When God resurrected Castiel and elevated him from a normal angel to a seraph

I always wondered when Cass came back and healed Dean and brought back Bobby, why he said "I feel better than before." That part never made sense to me because I don't think it was addressed in the episode (or even later episodes).

I guess it's something that only hard core fans would know.

by Anonymousreply 36June 30, 2020 9:44 AM

TNT is airing "The French Mistake" today.

One of my favorite episodes.

by Anonymousreply 37June 30, 2020 2:52 PM

Benny's maker in Blood Brother was super gay.

by Anonymousreply 38June 30, 2020 5:00 PM

Jesus, not this shitty show again. These threads are a scourge on this site. It's nothing but five or six unloved fifty year olds posting from their mothers' basements, fantasizing about getting fucked by the short one.

by Anonymousreply 39June 30, 2020 5:04 PM

Well R38, Benny is super gay too, so....

I guess that's why he and Dean fell in love in Purgatory.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40June 30, 2020 5:05 PM

I love Meg. Rachel Miner is a natural comedienne

by Anonymousreply 41June 30, 2020 5:17 PM

Why people watch this crap, much less drone on and on and on about it claiming it's THE BEST THING ON TV, will always be a mystery to me. I think you're right, R39. It appeals to a certain type of person.

by Anonymousreply 42June 30, 2020 5:23 PM

Meg had a brief cameo in Destiny's Child this season.

She was seated in a chair on account of her MS.

by Anonymousreply 43June 30, 2020 5:26 PM

My favorite is Weekend At Bobby's. I love Rufus.

"I know what I'm asking for Hanukah!"

by Anonymousreply 44June 30, 2020 7:21 PM

Gay couples in Supernatural.

Dean and Castiel.

Dean and Benny.

Bobby and Rufus.

Harry and Ed (ghostfacers)

Gadreel and Abner

Jody Mills and Donna

Who else?

by Anonymousreply 45June 30, 2020 7:54 PM

I was curious about the Gadreel and Abner relationship, mostly because I think the Gadreel actor (Tahmoh Penikett) is really hot, and I wanted him to have a gay lover.

So I was googling, and came across this interesting take from a fan:

[quote] Some people have posted about the nature of Gadreel’s and Abner’s relationship in Heaven-Prison, so I decided to put my two cents in.

[quote] To be honest, I thought the writers made it quite obvious that Gadreel and Abner were lovers. It was so apparent to me that I didn’t even bother to write about it when I did my little “review."

[quote] But the more I think about it, the angrier this character development makes me, and for three main reasons:

[quote] Angels are not reproductive creatures. In the Bible and in the SPN universe, God created them directly. Their numbers can only decrease, not increase. Ipso facto, they do NOT mate. Humans have a sex drive, a will to reproduce. (NOTE: This drive doesn’t mean that we always want children or want to pair up with the opposite sex or want to have sex at all or want to be in the body we’re born in, etc. IMO, it is an instinctual drive that varies considerably from person to person, much like appetite, thirst, sleep requirements, etc.) Angels are multidimensional wavelengths of celestial intent. Wavelengths don’t sexually reproduce and therefore have no reason to desire to join together sexually in any combination.

[quote] Tokenism. Abner + Gadreel is tokenism, pure and simple. The writers threw a little gay in to keep the slash fans happy. All the while, they had no intention of developing either character beyond the needs of the main Winchester plot.

[quote] The writers set up a gay relationship, and then they had one partner kill the other. I realize they didn’t mean it this way, but this plot is very old and very homophobic, for it implies that gay men cannot have deep, long-lasting relationships. According to the cliche, a gay romance must end in irreversible tragedy in order to be "realistic." Watch Rent or any other gay-themed movie from the past. With a few exceptions, they follow this rule. And this episode only serves to reinforce it.

[quote] I really should stop watching this show, but I can’t. It’s like a compulsion. I think I just like having something to bitch about. I grew up in an argumentative family, I suppose, so this is entertainment in and of itself.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46June 30, 2020 8:17 PM

I wish that the gorgeous Matt Cohen had made more appearances on the show.

I could stare at him all day long.

He really lights up the screen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47July 1, 2020 4:23 AM

Matt and Misha look a lot alike.

Matt would have made a great Castiel, although Jensen and Misha have better chemistry.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48July 1, 2020 4:24 AM

There was a funny episode recently called "The Song Remains the Same" where Sam and Dean went back in time to save their parents from angels who wanted to kill them.

In one scene, young John Winchester had just found out that Mary is a hunter, and he's angry at Mary, Sam and Dean for not telling him.

They're all talking in the car (with Sam and Dean in the back seat) when John says "Shut up all of you, or so help me I will turn this car around!"

That was hilarious!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49July 1, 2020 4:32 AM

Matt Cohen = Fundie Xtian

by Anonymousreply 50July 1, 2020 8:25 PM

It cracks me up, every time I hear someone on the show say "Sam Winchester must die."

Why does everyone want to kill Sammy?

Gordon, Creedy, Anna, the angels... everyone wants him dead! Rofl

by Anonymousreply 51July 2, 2020 2:38 AM

[quote] Dark Side Of The Moon is one of my favorites. When Sam and Dean get killed and go to heaven and Dean is upset that none of Sam's good memories have him or family in them.

When Sam and Dean met Ash in heaven, Ash told them something interesting.

He was explaining how heaven works, and said that everyone has their own individual heaven. EXCEPT that sometimes two people can be in the same heaven (like Sam and Dean), IF they are soul mates.

Ash looked at them in a strange way. I guess that Sam and Dean are soul mates, according to Ash.

Isn't it kind of weird for brothers to be soul mates?

Any way, that's why I think that they will end up together in the series finale.

by Anonymousreply 52July 2, 2020 3:31 AM

I was watching "Urban Legend" on Showtime, and there were four Supernatural actors in that movie.

It was made in 1998, so before any of them appeared on SPN.

Loretta Devine, Alicia Witt, Robert Englund, and Julian Richings (the guy who played "Death").

I thought that was pretty cool.

by Anonymousreply 53July 2, 2020 9:41 AM

Yes, R53, Sam and Dean are soulmates. THAT is cannon.

Ugh, the stupidest season is starting. The Leviathans were super lame. Even more cringeworthy was the “acting” that Collins did during all those episodes.

They learned their lesson and he has never had so much to do ever since. 🤣😂

by Anonymousreply 54July 2, 2020 4:25 PM

I thought Pellegrino was the fundie, repig asshole?

by Anonymousreply 55July 2, 2020 4:31 PM

I don't think so, R55.

I read Pellegrino's bio and it actually says that he's not religious at all.

[quote] Pellegrino was born in Los Angeles, California. He is an adherent of Objectivism, a philosophy created by Russian-American writer Ayn Rand. Though Pellegrino considers libertarianism to be the closest to his political views, he also considers it to be an anarchist political ideology. Thus, he has distanced himself from this ideology and described himself solely as an Objectivist, stating that he sees a place for government in society. He has described his political views, instead, as classical liberalism, and has also described himself as a radical capitalist. He is married to Tracy Aziz and is the stepfather of her daughter Tess and son Misha.

Pellegrino is an atheist.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56July 2, 2020 6:41 PM

The gay flag is the photograph on his twitter and he has a link to donate to represent.com/theguardians

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57July 2, 2020 7:37 PM

I guess I'm one of the few fans who really like the season with the Leviathans. I thought the actor who played Dick Roman was really good and charismatic and many of the episodes with them were great. C'mon, who didn't love meeting Charlie and her adventures with the Leviathans and Dick! Also that whole story line with the platform to get Dean into Purgatory, where we met Benny.

For R45, you forget the gay hunter couple that was in "The Chitters".

by Anonymousreply 58July 2, 2020 7:58 PM

I liked Leviathan episodes that actually featured Dick Roman.

You're right. The Charlie episode is a classic.

by Anonymousreply 59July 2, 2020 8:06 PM

I always have an urge to poke Pellegrino's pupik.

by Anonymousreply 60July 2, 2020 8:09 PM

It is a common misconception that "Dark Side of the Moon" made Sam and Dean canonical soulmates.

Sam and Dean do not share a heaven. That is made textually explicit by the fact that Dean has to travel the Axis Mundi, the central thoroughfare of Heaven that connects all the individual personal heavens, to locate Sam in his own heaven. (The Sam he experiences in his own heaven is not the real Sam, just his memory of him.) When he finds Sam, he gets pissed because Sam's happiest memories (his heaven) have nothing to do with Dean or the rest of his family, but instead with a random girl who grabbed his crotch as a preteen. For those keeping track, that is two explicit textual confirmations that Sam and Dean do not share a Heaven and are therefore not soulmates.

The entire basis for the erroneous claim that Sam and Dean are soulmates comes from the ramblings of Ash, who suggests that some people share a heaven and that maybe that applies to Sam and Dean. We already know he's incorrect in that speculation, because of, well, everything that already happened in the episode. The comment is an example of dramatic irony intended to throw into sharp relief the schism between the brothers that develops in the episode due to their incompatible views of their family (which, incidentally, was one of the central conflicts and themes of the entire Kripke run of SPN). It's also an example of fanservice and queerbaiting, which, yes, doesn't only happen in the case of Destiel.

The dramatic irony of Ash's canonically false assumption that Sam and Dean are soulmates is reminiscent of a comment by Metatron in the S8 finale--a quote which happens to be another favorite hobby horse of Bibros and Castiel antis. Metatron, a character who by this point has been revealed as an inveterate liar, fabulist, schemer, and megalomaniac, tells a newly-human Castiel that he should "find a wife" before casting him down to Earth.

I've seen Bibro Tumblr point to this as proof that Castiel is "canonically" heterosexual. (Really!) Needless to say, that is fallacious. A random character making assertions about the sexuality of someone they barely know is not evidence of that character's sexual orientation. If that were the case, Sam and Dean would be canonically gay due to multiple characters in the early seasons assuming that they were. It's frankly absurd that I need to state things that are this obvious. Here are a few things that are canonical: first, Castiel is genderless; therefore, it is logically impossible for him to be heterosexual. Second, Metatron is a serial liar who says things to get the reaction he wants from people. Third, Metatron's personality and ideas are heavily influenced by his voracious consumption of human culture and particularly American media, which is deeply heteronormative. Fourth, Metatron is terrible at reading people, which directly leads to his downfall later in the series.

Rather, Metatron's comment should be viewed as just another example of dramatic irony (a narrative device that is used constantly on the show). A few episodes after his suggestion that Castiel "find a wife," human Castiel is seduced, abducted and then killed by a Reaper in a female body. He is then saved by Sam and Dean (and Gadreel) in one of the Castiel/Dean scenes that most heavily leans on romantic tropes in the entire series (Dean's voice cracks as he says a dead Castiel's name, he grabs his thigh, and he holds his face in his hands, FFS). Rather than "finding a wife," as Metatron taunted, Castiel takes Metaron down with the help of the "one guy" he "gave up an army for," an act which led Metatron to crow that Castiel had "fallen in love...with humanity." In the process, Castiel destroys the Angel Tablet, which Metatron asserts that he did not to recapture Heaven but "to save one human"--Dean Winchester, an assertion which Castiel quietly accepts.

Castiel did not find a wife. He found his way back to Dean Winchester, as he does again and again.

by Anonymousreply 61July 3, 2020 5:00 AM

I'm not reading all that!!

by Anonymousreply 62July 3, 2020 6:26 AM

LMFAO this show is HORRIBLE and LAUGHABLE

by Anonymousreply 63July 3, 2020 8:23 AM

What's Jensen going to do after the show ends?

by Anonymousreply 64July 3, 2020 5:23 PM

I love this picture.

So full of longing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65July 3, 2020 8:43 PM

[quote]What's Jensen going to do after the show ends?

Fade into oblivion.

by Anonymousreply 66July 4, 2020 5:39 AM

Here's some early Cockles for all of you, from 9 years ago.

Misha and Jensen both tell stories about their first scenes together. At the end, at 2:45, Jensen looks down at Misha's leg appraisingly as he finishes his story. You can see in his eyes the conflicting desires going through his head. Let me transcribe his internal monologue for you:

[quote]Oh no he's hot

[quote]Misha's thigh. It's right there. I could reach out and grab it. No one would give it a second thought, since I just told an embarrassing story about him. Grabbing another dude's thigh on stage is normal behavior, right?

[quote]MISHA'S THIGHHHHH

[quote]Keep it together Jensen, JFC. What's wrong with me?

[quote]Oh, fuck it. *grabs Misha's thigh for no reason*

[quote]*-*

Sometimes I wonder how much of Dean and Castiel's chemistry is just Jensen's thirst for Misha coming through onscreen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67July 6, 2020 6:47 AM

Thanks, R61! I liked your comment.

[quote] It's also an example of fanservice and queerbaiting, which, yes, doesn't only happen in the case of Destiel.

My favorite is when Zacariah tells Adam that "You know Sam and Dean Winchester are psychotically, irrationally, erotically codependent on each other, right?" LOL.

[quote] Metatron, a character who by this point has been revealed as an inveterate liar, fabulist, schemer, and megalomaniac, tells a newly-human Castiel that he should "find a wife" before casting him down to Earth.

I don't find this comment to be "dramatic irony."

I think it was just the default position of someone who doesn't know another person.

That default position is assuming the other person is heterosexual. Since Metatron didn't really know Castiel, he probably just assumed that after sending Cass down to Earth as a human, he would "naturally" want to find a wife, since he would choose to live as a heterosexual. He had no clue about the dynamic between Castiel and Dean.

Maybe he figured it out later, since he got to know them both over a few years.

[quote] Castiel is genderless

Actually, I disagree with the show about how they have portrayed angels.

If they are following what is in the Bible, then angels are ALL male. They are all referred to as "sons."

So not only are they not genderless, but there are no female angels, either. They may inhabit a female body, but they themselves are not female.

More proof is in Genesis, where it says that the angels started to notice the "daughters of men" and took human form and had relations with them, producing the Nephilim.

Supernatural's Nephilim are also incorrect, because they are referred to as violent giants in Genesis, and "men of fame."

Anyway, angels are all male.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68July 6, 2020 5:39 PM

I just saw two more celebs on SPN.

In the "Shut up, Dr. Phil" episode, James Marsters and Charisma Carpenter played a couple of witches.

Not only that, but Charisma had a lesbian girlfriend!

SPN had more guest celebrities than the Love Boat!

by Anonymousreply 69July 6, 2020 5:44 PM

FuCK YOU, R61.

Sam and Dean are SOULMATES. Period. End of.

No manner of bullshit explanations is going to change that.

No wonder I had this delusional asshole on block.

by Anonymousreply 70July 6, 2020 5:57 PM

Yes, R68, SPN plays very fast and loose with Judeo-Christian themes. But I'm just talking about its internal lore.

About Metatron, we already agree on him being heteronormative. The dramatic irony lies in the disparity between him assuming Castiel would find a wife and the audience's greater knowledge that such a thing is totally absurd, since Castiel is always going to go back to the Winchesters--Dean specifically. The fact that Metatron has false beliefs and insufficient information while the audience knows the truth is the point of dramatic irony.

That Zachariah moment is so campy and such blatant fanservice. He was a fun character.

by Anonymousreply 71July 6, 2020 9:27 PM

Misha did a chat on Instagram with Karine Jean-Pierre today in support of the Biden campaign. Danneel and Jensen were in the chat! So nice to see them being more vocal than in the past, especially since there have long been unfair rumours that Jensen is a homophobic Rethug.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72July 6, 2020 9:50 PM

Jensen and wife had to be in it in order to bring the fans.

Apparently nobody gives a rats ass about Collins in any capacity, least of all politics or any movement out there right now.

The other video chats he’s had with other people have been sparsely attended. In one chat, fans kept asking where Jensen was and he (Jensen) actually had to come into the chat and tell everybody to shut up and listen and quit asking about him.

Ha! 😂🤣

by Anonymousreply 73July 8, 2020 2:29 AM

Prove it with a link, R73. Otherwise you're talking out of your ass.

by Anonymousreply 74July 8, 2020 5:01 PM

I don't understand the person with the irrational hatred of Misha.

He's seems like such a nice guy, he's liberal/progressive, and he brings so much to the show.

Why else would the producers have kept him full time for all these seasons. He's the only other regular cast member other than Jared and Jensen, so you know that he's popular.

by Anonymousreply 75July 8, 2020 7:47 PM

Agreed, R75. People are nuts.

by Anonymousreply 76July 8, 2020 7:53 PM

I just watched the "Mommie Dearest" episode, and there was such a cute scene while the guys were sitting in a diner.

Eve made Castiel lose his angel power, to which Dean replied, "Without your power, you're just a baby in a trench coat."

Cass made a sad face then turned his head away from Dean and looked out the window.

Dean had a confused look on his face, and Sam said, "I think you hurt his feelings." Rofl!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77July 10, 2020 12:55 AM

Dean sleeping with his back arched and his ass presented to the world. That's an ass that knows what it wants, even if it's attached to an emotionally repressed closet case. That's an ass that was made to take dick!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78July 13, 2020 1:59 AM

Thank you, R78!

I have become a real connoisseur of Dean Winchester's ass.

Forget big booties. I will take Dean's cute little pert ass any day of the week.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79July 13, 2020 2:18 AM

I really hate to do this, but I'm always afraid of these threads being closed without warning.

So here's Part 21.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80July 13, 2020 2:20 AM

You like, R78?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81July 13, 2020 2:32 AM

I looked at a SPN discussion board and it was funny to see fans there saying how they were disappointed by the low-key birthday wish that Jensen gave to Jared this weekend. OMG, the conspiracy theories were rampant from the tinhat brigade, who are sure that J2 have broken up and no sightings of them in Austin is definite sign that the guys have "moved on". On very delusional person said that Jensen using a studio photo of J2, Misha and Alex Calvert with the BD message, instead of Jensen using a personal pic, it's a sure indicator that the love has gone.

I confess that I sometimes fantasized that J2 may have hooked up in their early days of the show, but I shake my head after reading message after message from people who dissect any crumb of social media from either J and make groundless assumptions.

by Anonymousreply 82July 21, 2020 12:58 AM

I also hate the picture Jensen used.

The love might be gone but certainly the deep friendship these two had for a long time might be gone as well.

It seems Jensen is distancing himself from the Moose. Unless Jensen has something set up and will announce it later, I’m glad Jared beat him to the punch and already has a project on his own.

by Anonymousreply 83July 21, 2020 2:24 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!