Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lesbian Allegedly Kills Spouse With Wine Chiller

Mayra Gavilanez-Alectus, a 48-year-old New Jersey woman, was arrested on by federal authorities and Houston police on Wednesday and charged with the murder of her wife.

Rebecca Gavilanez-Alectus, 32, was found dead on May 17 in a bedroom of the Brick, N.J., home she shared with her spouse. A "cylindrical container used for the purpose of chilling wine" was the murder weapon, according to officials

A warrant was quickly issued for Mayra's arrest and she was caught in Houston; police believe she fled to Texas on a bus. Gavilanez-Alectus is now in Harris County jail and will soon be extradited back to New Jersey.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15May 25, 2020 7:59 PM

Dyke drama.

by Anonymousreply 1May 25, 2020 2:04 AM

Mein Fuhrer!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2May 25, 2020 2:08 AM

Fascinating. I assumed lesbians only consumed boxed wines.

by Anonymousreply 3May 25, 2020 2:30 AM

R3 They do..the chiller was given to them as a house-warming present by the gay men who own the home they were renting. Obviously, a lesbian couple would have no use for it, other than as a wife beating apparatus.

by Anonymousreply 4May 25, 2020 4:32 AM

DO

A

SEARCH

YOU

FAT

WHORE

by Anonymousreply 5May 25, 2020 4:37 AM

I assumed the one on the left was the victim. I mean, she WAS in terms of her romantic life, but she actually killed the massive dark one!

by Anonymousreply 6May 25, 2020 4:46 AM

I'm confused about the murder weapon. Did she stab her with it? Or hit her over the head?

by Anonymousreply 7May 25, 2020 4:55 AM

Not surprising. Lesbian relationships have high incidents of domestic violence.

by Anonymousreply 8May 25, 2020 5:13 AM

Those are women? Like, XX cis women? Both of them?

by Anonymousreply 9May 25, 2020 9:54 AM

Maury...

by Anonymousreply 10May 25, 2020 10:29 AM

She took a bus from New Jersey to Texas?

She has suffered enough.

by Anonymousreply 11May 25, 2020 12:07 PM

Wine chiller? I guess they were out of 40-ounce bottles of malt liquor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12May 25, 2020 1:44 PM

The white one went back to men and decided to kill her mistake wife?

by Anonymousreply 13May 25, 2020 1:48 PM

Lesbians will kill anything.

by Anonymousreply 14May 25, 2020 2:12 PM

DiBlasio’s wife will do the same before going back to women.

by Anonymousreply 15May 25, 2020 7:59 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!