Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Dark Lesbian wife murderer

[quote] A New Jersey woman accused of murdering her wife with a wine chiller has been arrested in Houston.

[quote] Mayra Gavilanez-Alectus, 48, is charged with murder in the death of Rebecca Gavilanez-Alectus, 32.

[quote] Brick Township Police found the victim unresponsive in the upstairs bedroom of the couple's home on May 17, and the following day, medical examiners declared her death a homicide.

[quote] Ocean County Prosecutor's Office said Rebecca was beaten to death with a cylindrical object later identified as a wine chiller.

[quote] It's still unclear why Mayra would kill Rebecca.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1905/25/2020

Ah, the monthly lesbian spousal murder thread. Let's not talk about it, lesbians deal with too much criticism already.

by Anonymousreply 105/22/2020

How sad. RIP

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205/22/2020

Soft butch!

by Anonymousreply 305/22/2020
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 405/22/2020

DORK SIDED!

by Anonymousreply 505/22/2020

She's sixteen years older, and the wife comes across as submissive. No way there wasn't ongoing abuse leading up to this. Wonder who looked the other way?

Also, the wine chiller as a weapon points to drinking being involved, per the usual.

by Anonymousreply 605/22/2020

Dwork side

by Anonymousreply 705/22/2020

I firmly believe one out of 10 hispanic women are psychotic. I've met too many that are "off".

by Anonymousreply 805/22/2020

R8 I work with two Puerto Ricans. Both said they'd never date another hispanic woman, if they were single. They're both married to women of European descent.

by Anonymousreply 905/22/2020

That has nothing to do with their personalities R9. Hispanic men are obsessed with fucking a white woman

by Anonymousreply 1005/22/2020

This thread isn’t funny!

by Anonymousreply 1105/22/2020

Why are we so focused on lesbians when straight men do this?

by Anonymousreply 1205/22/2020

So many Hispanics are mentally unstable.

by Anonymousreply 1305/24/2020

The victim could have done better and not just because her wife was a violent POS.

by Anonymousreply 1405/24/2020

I'm surprised she didn't use a hub cap.

by Anonymousreply 1505/24/2020

I second that r13. I speak from personal experience.

by Anonymousreply 1605/24/2020

Another dead sista. RIP.

by Anonymousreply 1705/25/2020

Jfc even in a gay relationship a black Woman gets the short end of the stick. RIP

by Anonymousreply 1805/25/2020

R17 Yeah, and she wasn't murdered by a brotha, imagine that.

by Anonymousreply 1905/25/2020
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!