Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What are you currently streaming?

Netflix has been my BFF of late. Let’s be real, we’re spoilt for choice with ‘content’ at the moment. I’ve just finished bingeing The Assassination of Gianni Versace and absolutely adored every second of it. What are you watching? What’s getting you through the lockdown? x

by Anonymousreply 2605/25/2020

I'm streaming every series of Star Trek in in universe chronological order. Finished Enterprise and started the original series yesterday...

It's... Just... Awful Captain!

So so bad.

by Anonymousreply 105/24/2020

Ozark and I love it.

by Anonymousreply 205/24/2020

R2 I gave Ozark up early in season 2 as I thought it was a shitty parody of Breaking Bad. Is it worth going back to? x

by Anonymousreply 305/24/2020

I watched all the seasons of Line of Duty on Britbox and await the new episodes. Caught up Poiroit Seasons 9-11 and rewatched Funny Face, King Creole, Bye Bye Birdie, To Catch a Thief, The Out of Towners etc.

by Anonymousreply 405/24/2020

[quote]What’s getting you through the lockdown?

They have Six Feet Under "on demand" here in England and i find myself watching it yet again.

If you ever liked the show give yourself a treat, it's a great re-watch show and re-re-watch show.

by Anonymousreply 505/24/2020

The King: Eternal Monarch

by Anonymousreply 605/24/2020

I watched the first season of The Great on Hulu yesterday. I will definitely watch the second season. It's well written and has a lot of really funny lines in it. Great period piece with lots of modern dialect. Also an occasional bear turns up, sometimes inside the palace.

by Anonymousreply 705/24/2020

The Eddy on Netflix.

by Anonymousreply 805/24/2020

Dead to Me. Christina Applegate was really good.

Mrs. America

The Plot Against America

by Anonymousreply 905/24/2020

R5 Where are you watching Six Feet Under? I’ve never seen it, but I loved True Blood so I know I should definitely give it a go. x

by Anonymousreply 1005/24/2020

6 Feet Under is on Amazon Prime

by Anonymousreply 1105/24/2020

Actually it looks like 6 Feet Under is no longer free on Prime.

by Anonymousreply 1205/24/2020

Netflix: Community, Last Tango In Paradise, into The Night

Hulu: Stumptown, Gameface, Designing Women

HBONow: The Outsider, Years & Years

by Anonymousreply 1305/24/2020

I downloaded half of the movies mentioned in the awful but you love them thread. and all 6 seasons of 2 broke girls and am watching that. my lack of taste has no shame

by Anonymousreply 1405/24/2020

R5 Only the first three seasons. The fourth and fifth seasons were morbid and depressing and the show went from being a dark comedy to the TV version of Requiem For A Dream.

by Anonymousreply 1505/24/2020

I just finished Ozark and it was amazing. I'm watching What we do in the Shadows on Hulu. It's hilarious. Been trying to watch a lot of comedies to keep my spirits up. Bob's burgers, King of the Hill, South Park. I've been trying to watch South Park because I heard it's going to HBO Max. I really don't want to get another streaming channel.

by Anonymousreply 1605/24/2020

Finally watching The Americans. It was recommended to me as I am a huge Homeland fan. I’m really enjoying it so far. And good lord Matthew Rhys is as hot as hot gets.

by Anonymousreply 1705/24/2020

In the middle of Black Butler now (anime) and watched London Spy previously.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1805/24/2020

Ozark, Bloodline.

by Anonymousreply 1905/24/2020

I've been rewatching Merlin. Funny, hawt leads and completely transporting.

by Anonymousreply 2005/24/2020

Selling Sunset. For those who love The Hills/Million Dollar Listing. Christine is such a bitch...loving her!

by Anonymousreply 2105/24/2020

r16, you may like "Claws", Nicey Nash is a treasure.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2205/25/2020

Russian sci fi series “Some of Us” is very good

by Anonymousreply 2305/25/2020

streaming ropes of piss, EVERYWHERE

by Anonymousreply 2405/25/2020

I meant Better than Us

by Anonymousreply 2505/25/2020

On HBO on Demand I'm watching the British miniseries Five Days and the Hungarian dramedy When Shall We Kiss.

I'm enjoying them both.

by Anonymousreply 2605/25/2020
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!